Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod.
Speaker 3: What's up, Teddy, Joe, What's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: We're going to be recapping episode seventeen of New York and episode ten of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: Should we start with New York?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Please? Let's let's okay, so you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like I was taken on a range of emotions, like five million different things I needed to kind of go through. But I can tell you that I left the season feeling differently than I thought I was going to.
Speaker 3: Me too, I know. And I feel really bad for Rebecca. I feel like she just got annihilated for the ten minutes she was out there.
Speaker 4: I didn't really.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, it wasn't that I felt bad for Rebecca. I didn't really have any feelings whatsoever.
Speaker 3: I felt bad. I thought that Aaron was really mean to her and it was all about the scientology.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I mean, I don't think that we got enough for her. But she already announced that she's not coming back. Yeah, I saw that, which is a quick turnaround on that announcement, but it starts off where Jenna tells Brenn that she can't believe she'd do this to Jessela and Povet Brn apologizing saying she's mortified and thought it was a cute joke. Jessea says, Povet now questions everything she does. This made me sad because.
Speaker 3: It's not a cute joke. That's not a cute joke, Brend. She was trying to stir the pot, and she's talking about a married woman that's been married for a decade and has kids.
Speaker 2: And clearly this was a conversation had about sex, not about love, and either way, it was a conversation had off camera, and it made me feel like I could totally imagine feeling weird if I was Povit, like when Jessel said, I mean, sometimes Jessel really beats around the bush with what she's talking about, but when she goes you know, I've always had a husband who's been very cool and easy going with my trips and my travel and my life and whatever it is that I want to do, and been very supportive, and now for the first time, because of something Brent said he's questioning me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's douting her. I think the girls would be more responsive to Bran if she just own that she likes to embellish and cause drama.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no way she thought that was a cute joke. No, she's a smart gal.
Speaker 3: Yes, she knew what she was doing. She did it all season long.
Speaker 2: Then Andy brings up Bread giving Uba the advice to not be an angry black woman. This isn't quotes, and Brent says Uba said they would not give her fair treatment like Aaron did because she's white.
Speaker 4: Aaron says Uba never said that.
Speaker 2: Brenn says she identifies as a black woman and hasn't had the same experience as Uba. Uba says she's had an excellent experience as a black woman. I feel like what they're not saying is that by the way Brn presented this to the audience, it felt like she wasn't protecting Uba, but rather trying to manipulate the audience perception of Uba.
Speaker 3: But also, did she mean production or the ladies would not give her a fair treatment.
Speaker 4: I think that she meant the audience or that too.
Speaker 2: I think she meant the audience, But I could be wrong, but I don't think, and she was trying to have UBA's back in this.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Uba was very sweet. I kind of wish that would have held her Brin more accountable, Like I feel like she just like accepted her apology and moved on. Would just go to accept an apology, but it was just very brushed over.
Speaker 4: I also feel like Uba likes Bryn more than she likes Aarin.
Speaker 3: Uba likes bren It sounds it seemed like it.
Speaker 4: Like every time Aaron would even open her mouth, like she was on Aaron?
Speaker 3: Who was on Aaron? Uba?
Speaker 2: Uba Like there's something that I'm missing in between that relationship that I don't fully understand. Because one they're sitting next to each other on the couch.
Speaker 3: At this point, I don't even know who's good friends and who's not. Now well, I can tell you none of them are good friends.
Speaker 2: But then they take a break and the women agree that Brenn is talking in circles. Brenn gets emotional, telling Jenna everyone hates her. Si says Bren's waterworks are like clockwork and she needs an oscar.
Speaker 4: Did you find Brend's tears believable?
Speaker 3: I think there was more to her tears. I think that she was anticipating everybody coming after her, so she was getting emotional. So people would think, like, oh, don't come for me because I'm so sad, But Jenna lied to her. Everyone there thinks Brent has bad intentions. Everyone there does, and Jenna's like, no, that's not Yeah, they do well.
Speaker 4: I think that, you know, Brend's tears are genuine.
Speaker 2: I just don't think she's crying because she's misdirected. Yeah, I think she's crying because she can't manipulate herself out of a show.
Speaker 3: It's very hard to go into a reunion where you know that you screwed up all season. I mean, what Brenn did was over the top, and to know that you have to face you know, your.
Speaker 2: Co workers, but also you don't if you don't have a friend. Like, have you gone into a reunion where you don't have a friend.
Speaker 3: I went to a reunion that I was like hours late because I was refusing to go. That's that one where I scream that's my opinion, Well.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to get to that one because I haven't seen it. But not having a friend and.
Speaker 4: Also like having the brutality of what we're seeing is hard.
Speaker 2: Then we get Rebecca joins the women. Rebecca sarcastically says it was fun to hear brand make fun of her brand and the Nordstrom rat comment, even though her brand has been around for twenty something years. Brin says, Rebecca said she only wanted to promote her brand on the show, and she's wasting everyone's time.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people want to come on and promote their brands. I mean, let's face it, this is a huge platform. But if that's the only reason you're coming on, it's probably not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what Rebecca was planning on showing, but she didn't really open up about her life. I get that she's a friend of but we didn't really We loved her on the pod. She was great on the pod. She was open, she was funny. She's funny on text message. And what we're seeing on the show and that ten little minute blip on the reunion.
Speaker 4: We saw none of that personality.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, and maybe I'm just guessing, is that because of her relationship to Scientology.
Speaker 3: No, I get. I think she's just a little bit self produced and you know, reality TV is not for everyone. Not everybody feels comfortable opening up to the cameras. But on a one on one situation when she was on the pod, she was way more open than she was ever on the show, and she could take a joke. Yeah, and she's funny. I really like her. The person we see on TV is not the person that we had on the pod, and I think it's just one of those things where she just doesn't feel comfortable. But I did think Brenn wanted the heat off of her, so that's why she was going so hard after Rebecca.
Speaker 2: Well. Then, Aaron says, Rebecca called her to complain about her tone when asking how she can be Jewish and a scientologist, even though she had this part confused me, even though she had prepped her on how to ask about it.
Speaker 3: She did in the helicopter. She's like, if somebody ask you, just say, you know, I don't have no comment, or something like that. Remember that scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I feel like there was an additional prepping that we didn't say.
Speaker 4: So because the long time had passed in between that.
Speaker 2: But then Aaron says, Rebecca never checked in on her about her dad.
Speaker 4: Rebecca says she sent.
Speaker 2: Aaron a poem after her dad died, and then Rebecca says she was not reluctant to talk about scientology on camera and that the subject just has been disrespected. Rebecca says the word cult is hate speech, and Andy would not be asking these questions about other religions.
Speaker 3: How about when Brentsi's Rebecca doesn't even live in New York. She's got she's got two houses, one in Florida, which is very common for people in New York, one in Florida, one in New York. Just because she has two houses and she's a successful person, doesn't mean she doesn't live in New York.
Speaker 2: Well, I've watched Tiktoks longer than Rebecca was on this reunion. We've spent more time talking about Rebecca at the reunion than she was on it.
Speaker 3: I know. But Rebecca's like, oh that was quick and dirty, peace out.
Speaker 2: That's the Rebecca we know. That's the Rebecca we know. But then the women discuss their trip to Puerto Rico. Uba says she wasn't calling the ocean disgusting, it was the small stream of water leading up to the ocean. Saia says that as a Puerto Rican. She doesn't want people to be discouraged to go. Uba apologizes that this line didn't really make sense to me. Uba apologizes that her authenticity makes the women uncomfortable. Uba says to continue to be afraid. Andy tells Uba that her friends feel like they need to censor themselves around her, and Uber says they should. But then Andy's like, hold on, that's not a good thing.
Speaker 3: That's not a good thing, and she kind of went back and forth, says things for shock value. And when Uba is mad, she's a little bit like me, which I'm trying to work on, and just is an explosive and speaks her truth. But the times that.
Speaker 4: Eva don't like that.
Speaker 2: But when you're explosive, and I'm not coming at you, I'm just saying, but when you're explosive, you tend to poke at what somebody is actually going through, right, I think people, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you're talking about last year, but.
Speaker 2: You're not just willy nilly throwing something out. You have a self awareness that what you're going to say. So Uba acting as if she has zero self awareness is hard for me.
Speaker 3: To but having zero self awareness is not a good trait to have, for sure. I wish Uba would have just apologized. They could move on. I'm tired of hearing about the dirty beaches and the pigeons.
Speaker 4: I'm tired. I'm tired of the dirty beaches and the pigeons. Then Andy asked Aarin if watching back, she thinks she was involved in the shit talking. Aaron apologizes and says that she stood up for Jessa when it became too much. Uba tells Aarin she does not get a sticker for that. That was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Aaron does have a slight issue with just taking accountability for things, and I do think that's where the gaslighting conversation came in.
Speaker 3: But they just sh talk, Aaron, everybody shit talks on that show. Welcome to the Housewives.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we shit talk and move on. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Then Andy asked Uba why she was insinuating that Brent slept with someone to get this job, knowing what had happened on the Jeff Lewis Show. Uba says she was mad and regrets saying it, but she said she also didn't realize that happened on the Jeff Lewis show. I mean, whether we wanted to realize that happen on the Jeff Lewis show, we realized, and Uba is clearly on social media.
Speaker 4: I mean she's in your DM, so I don't think she's got her head like.
Speaker 3: Well, it's all a matter of well now, at this point, obviously she knows about the Jeff Lewis saying, because wasn't it on the show? Yes, but back during they were filming, maybe she had not heard about it. I don't know what the timeline is according to were they done filming when Jeff did that?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know whether they were done. They were not done filming when Jeff did that. But also, I mean they were all talking about it multiple times and it was all over social media. It'd be like us saying we didn't realize that Gretchen was coming back to OC, Like, oh, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know, right, gotchachitch all over the internet? Right, right?
Speaker 2: Unless she does not go on the internet, which she's made it very clear she does, she probably knew what Jeff Lewis said.
Speaker 3: Not going to disagree with that.
Speaker 2: Then, Brenn says, a week before Bravo Khan, she called Uba and word vomited everything bad that had happened to her. Brenn says that she said in UBA's defense, she possibly didn't remember her talking about the rape. Si and Aaron say Brenn never said that. Jenna says, Brent said Uba might not have clocked it, which felt careless. Andy says the women were upset with Uba on Brend's behalf. Didn't I'm a little bit I might need more information. Didn't Brnn originally say she called Uba because her family member committed suicide.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's where I got confused too, So yeah, she said her family member committed suicide and she was having like, I don't know, maybe she didn't want to go to Bravacan because of this. And now this story changed to a family member bought a gun.
Speaker 2: And may have committed She didn't know if they committed suicide, which also is traumatizing.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, But here's the thing. UBA's story in this situation has stayed the same, while Brend's has changed so many times.
Speaker 4: But do I think that there is a chance that Brenn was hysterically crying to Uba and word vomited a million things and Uba didn't hear every part of it.
Speaker 3: I think that that is such you know something, that those words are something you would not forget in my opinion, right, if you told me that happened to you, I'd be like, oh my god, Like, but why was she telling her that at that moment? Had it just happened? Like why was she word vomiting because of her past? Well, what it.
Speaker 2: Seemed like is like she was very emotional. And I'm not making I'm neither here nor there on this either way. I think it's a traumatizing event. And I do not think that Uba intentionally didn't hear what. I don't know, but I do know that I've had conversations where people are hysterical and I can't understand a word they're saying, and I'm just like, I'm for you, love.
Speaker 4: You, what do you need?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but could I probably remember every part of a conversation if the person is hysterical. I think I want to believe that Brenn isn't, like, wouldn't weaponize a situation like that. Do I think that bren went too far when they were on the trip and said the things that she said, Absolutely, and then acted like nothing happened the next day.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But I started doing a little bit of research on people that have gone through like traumatic events like this, and that is like a huge.
Speaker 4: Defense mechanism, and.
Speaker 3: I I was very sweet about it, and she she forgave her Like there was really not too many questions asked. I thought this was going to be the biggest fight at the reunion, and it was.
Speaker 2: It was a little glazed over, yeah, I think because ultimately, I think bren and Uba do have a lot of love for each other. And I think that when we really look at the show, they were both the most activated on the show this season. I mean what else, I mean Cy and Jessel and Jenna and Raquel, Like we didn't really get much from them, and I could imagine a place where I mean, those girls were Granted Uba doesn't drink, but those girls were drinking all day long. I would imagine Brenn was pretty sauce by then. She looked pretty saut and you know, she took things too far, in my opinion, she took things too far, and then shit.
Speaker 3: What do I do?
Speaker 4: What do I do? Well?
Speaker 3: And it you know it, at the end of the day, at the end of the reunion, it looks like everybody will come back except for Rebecca. But she was a friend. It really was set up like that. Well, also what.
Speaker 2: About Cy like giving, like so proud of Jenna for really bringing it this reunion. But I also I've never heard of a dry reunion set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder why.
Speaker 4: I mean, maybe because of what happened.
Speaker 3: They don't like us to drink until the very end. They'll give us like on a break, they'll give us like a glass of wine or something like that. But this time they brought out a cake.
Speaker 4: They brought out a cake. We never drank at the beginning of a reunion.
Speaker 2: Ever, it's a lot like after lunch break, like we would have the option to have a glass of champagne if we wanted. So the fact that it was a dry set leads me to.
Speaker 3: Maybe because of you know, what went down and how deep it was, that they were worried that it was going to get two dirty if girls were sauced on set. So they're like, come on, guys, this is you have to be serious about this. But you know, Cy, she wasn't very happy that Uva was so forgiving.
Speaker 4: To Brent, but then she was forgiving to her at the end.
Speaker 3: Then Cy went up, she said, she goes u was very kind to forgive and hugger. Considering the allegations against her, like she really wanted it to, you know, stick right.
Speaker 4: But then at the end she went up to Brent and gave her a hug and said, come over and see the kids. My just defeated.
Speaker 3: Everybody else was like, oh, poor poor Bren. Yeah, I mean I think she just kind of did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's do I think Brent up in so many ways obviously.
Speaker 3: But it looks like, you know, everything's good and they're going to move forward. So I know that there's casting going on for New York and you'll be curious to see what they do with that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish we got to see this side of Uba more.
Speaker 2: Because I mean she realized still trying to help Brent, and like there's such a soft, like motherly, kind loving side of her that we oftentimes don't see because you know, Aaron made a good point. She will make assumptions about something and get heated before she even knows what the outcome is going to be.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think. I think this is only their second season. None of them have been on TV before, so they're trying to navigate through the reality world and you know, say came back a totally different person this season, very calm, and I think that Uba saw that, you know, the screaming and yelling and saying the things she said throughout the season probably didn't work and she probably got a lot of hate for it, and she's like, you know what, I'm going to stop doing that. And there's always say there's two different types of housewives. There's ones that see themselves and just go, eh, whatever, that's me, or they're like, eh, I need to work on it.
Speaker 4: Right. But the final thoughts are Ci apologizes for talking poorly about Aaron, says. Sia says, Aaron has been there for her the past year and she's a good friend. Uba agrees.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then Jenna tells Brenn that they love her and they care about her, and Brand apologizes to all the women, and then the women all share a pavlova.
Speaker 3: What the hell? Oh that's the cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got confused about the roach part.
Speaker 3: I missed it because somebody put a roach in the cake prior to Scia member that was it was one of the stupid pranks, one of those stupid pranks in the Hamptons. Uh, all right, well, let's take a quick break, and then I think they're all going to be back.
Speaker 4: I do think they're all going to be back.
Speaker 2: But let's take a quick break and then we'll go to Beverly Hills. Hi, guys, we are back to talk all things Beverly Hills. Episode ten. It starts with a flashback, which always confuses me, Like I'm not smart enough to realize it's a flashback.
Speaker 3: So well, I'm like, wait, is this the right episode? Did I start the middle? I mean they were trying to do some serious Salt Lake City editing and that intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, what, Like I seriously two times, Like I even was about to text Kindle one of our producers, like I think my episode starting in the wrong part, and like I'm pressing it back. But it's a flashback to twenty sixteen. PK and Durite profess their love for each other. Flash forward to now. Durite says PK does not want to be married to her. Durite says she will go to war if she has to. Then, so this is like the dramatic entrance. And then one week earlier, Sutton and Vite, scar Cell and Kyle to Augusta to meet her mother riba mistake.
Speaker 3: Oh, my goodness, she's the new villain.
Speaker 4: Riba and Sutton are the same human being.
Speaker 3: They are they want. I don't know if Sutton is as bad yet, but you can definitely it gives a lot of clarity as bad yet yet, because you know, you get worse as you get older. I think that it brought a lot of clarity to why Sutton acts the way she does and how she responds to people the way she does because of her mom. Her mom is her Well, it's it's that things are veiled in a joke, but they're not funny, not in her mom's mind. She's just like blatant, like.
Speaker 4: No, what I should I mean?
Speaker 2: But Sutton is still trying to pull off her comments as shade or as being funny, but they kind of weren't.
Speaker 3: But I mean, even Sutton is afraid of her mother, like she knows, and she was worried going into it, like what was possibly going to come out of Reba's mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, Sutton says she was resentful of her mother's praise for Christian. Sutton also kind of talks about how her mom never gives her her love and kindness and regards to her store or any of those things, and.
Speaker 4: It appears to me like.
Speaker 2: She wants to impress her mother. But because Christian is the one that funds the mother, that's not going to change.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Christian funds Sutton and Suttin funds the mother. So I think that, you know, Sutton bro broke it down later on in the episode, that that's why it was about the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what about how Sutton must be like, Okay, you guys have lost your mother, so come and meet mine so you can see why you're better off.
Speaker 3: That's a good way of looking at it. I'm actually shocked that Erica wasn't invited. I don't know that Erica would have gone to meet Sutton's mom. But all I did think while I was watching this time in Augusta was I remember my last year on Housewives, they were like, do you want to go to South Carolina with a couple of the gals to like meet your mom and your sister, and like, thankfully the timing didn't work out, because like I was watching it and I was like this, this isn't working for me, This is giving me anxiety. Yeah. I love when they did it on Orange County last year, where I took the girls a big Bear and then Genia took the girls to Palm Desert. I like, when they do that, would they do two separate you know, little trips. So they had Kathy Hilton's dinner party versus a g stuff.
Speaker 2: But before that we get to Bow's goes to Dret's house. Durk texted p K and he never responded. The last she heard from p K was when he stormed out of therapy demanding a divorce. Bo's tells to be prepared if he serves papers. This scene is kind of a feller.
Speaker 3: Every every scene with Duri and Bo's they talk about what Duried is going through, nothing about Bow's. It's always like, you know, Kyle's not warm to me, Like.
Speaker 4: Well, that's later on.
Speaker 2: But before we even get to that, we have Bo's and her boyfriend Kihly, who both listen.
Speaker 3: TJ.
Speaker 2: I can say that I am the Queen of red Flags, like if you were to go to my Queen red Flags, like I am a I am a walking red flag at this moment, you know what so well, I mean, I'm just saying I don't I mean the past that they have not.
Speaker 3: Even said I love you to each other, but they're talking about having kids. To me, that's really kind of odd. I mean, it's not.
Speaker 4: Saying that I love you and you're not.
Speaker 3: How do you just jump from I love you to uh, are you ready to have kids?
Speaker 4: Well? How do you skip over I love you? Are you ready to have kids?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I do think it's one thing if you when you first start dating somebody, Like if I were to start dating someone tomorrow and it's not serious at all, and they were to ask me the question would you have more kids, and they were younger or whatever it was, that I could probably understand asking me yes.
Speaker 3: My Actually, my son Ryan, him and his girlfriend just broke up after a year because she wanted kids and he doesn't want anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I understand that conversation at the beginning of like dating somebody once you've already had kids, once you're getting more mature, in a.
Speaker 3: Very normal conversation to have with somebody, like with me and Eddie, Like, he's five years younger than me. So when we got together, I was already forty two or something like that, and we had the discussion do you want to have kids? But we were already saying I love you and things like that, and knew that we wanted to spend the rest of our life together.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think you either can do it.
Speaker 2: Before any of that happens, it's like an initial conversation, like this is a deal breaker for me if we're going to go out on a second date or.
Speaker 4: You have it once. You're saying I love you and you're wanting to be the great?
Speaker 3: Did he actually answer the question does he want to have kids?
Speaker 4: He didn't answer any questions.
Speaker 2: All he said was like, we're on the same page, and I'm like, you don't actually, well, just like don't.
Speaker 4: Guys say well?
Speaker 3: Even when he said like I thank God every day, she's like you do, he goes. Even if I don't I say it, I'm like, oh, why'd you say that?
Speaker 4: I don't really get it. Also, I haven't, but I'm I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't really see that romantic connection between the two of them.
Speaker 3: No, it feels like a job interviewer to me, are they still together? Do you know?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't follow about you do everything Beverly Hills girl. No, I thought you had an inside scoop who.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not asking Erica about Bo's or Kyle about Bo's and Keeley, I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not in it like that anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay. Then, uh, Kyle and Maurcio practice shooting guns.
Speaker 4: Kyle says she wants to be able to.
Speaker 2: Defend herself, and there's a break in. Kyle gets emotional, saying their house feels different now. Kyle says she is grieving the loss of someone who is still there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I come in them from being able to shoot scenes together and still be around each other. You see on social media that you know, they post together and aspen and things like that. The scene really made me sad. I was. I am really rooting for them to get back together. And when I watched the scene, I mean, she seemed like he was hugging her and she was just kind of collapsed into herself, which made me think like she's got a little built up anger towards him. But I want them back together.
Speaker 4: Before we get back into the Kyle Mauricio thing.
Speaker 2: Keeli and Bowse just posted something together, so I guess they.
Speaker 3: Are still together. So I guess they figured it out.
Speaker 4: And then in regards to Kylin Risio, I think it is I mean, it's interesting to see the juxtaposition of what's going on with Durit and PK versus Kyle and Mauricio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and because like clearly Kyle and Mauricio have been together for so long, well.
Speaker 3: I think that they have more respect for each other than p K and Jurite have. Right now, I was going through divorce. There's lots of ups and downs. One time, one minute you might hate them, the next minute you're like, oh, maybe we should get back together, and the next time you're like no. So you know, there is a lot of emotions, and I think you're going to.
Speaker 2: Go through a different level of grief, like sometimes sure, yeah, sometimes everything feels great.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you feel like committing a crime. So there's a lot of emotions.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of emotions.
Speaker 2: But then we get back to Sutton and Garcel and Kyle arrive and Augusta. Sutton is nervous for them to meet her mother. She should be, because the way the mother handled getting the scarf from Garcel made.
Speaker 3: Me, oh my god, Oh really are comfortable. I'm like, oh my god, oh my god. The entire scene made me so uncomfortable. All the way from talking about kids being weird and the scarf and oh and my thing is is like, okay, so she talks about Garcel's son being weird. She's obviously never been around him, so she's just like as if she watched the show, and she's like, Yep, that kid's weird, and I'm like, none of her kids are weird, but also they're adorable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how would you describe yourself weirds?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Then while this is all happening, Kathy has Bo's dreeting Erica over for her Capri dinner.
Speaker 4: Gave me a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Fla like the Capri room. Lots of women's in the Capri room.
Speaker 4: I would share it was maybe slightly above the Capritra.
Speaker 3: I love how Kathy's walking around like you know, when I do things, I go all out and I'm like she asked, like she's hands on and everybody's scattering around like cockrod when they.
Speaker 2: Have the sage, the fresh sage or whatever it was. I was like, code red, Oh no, the stage. I don't think I have sage in my home. But Dreek questions why Erica wasn't invited to Augusta, similar to Tamra questioning that Sutton says she and Erica are push and pull and this trip is emotional. Kathy says a woman in Venice told her she is part ches knees three thousand B. See, the women are confused.
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody just looked like, oh my god, did she really just say that?
Speaker 2: I mean, two minutes later she called PKPJ. At this point, I think everything is for shocking an act.
Speaker 3: But what do you mean some woman off the street just says, oh, you're part Chinese from three thousand BC, and you're like, oh, thanks, I didn't know that, but I know now.
Speaker 4: But also, that's not even something you could find out on twenty three and me.
Speaker 3: No, not from three thousand BC.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Let's break this down. When was three thousand BC three dollars years That was going on, three thousand years before Christ. You weren't born yet, are you sure?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: Unless your phrase limp was that good, you weren't born yet.
Speaker 4: But it was five thousand years ago, so twenty two twenty five minus five twenty five that's older than us. Tam. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then Sun says she isn't like her mother and isn't sure stop stop and it isn't sure right.
Speaker 2: Sutton gets emotional thinking about her mother not being supportive of the opening of her store. I'm gonna sound like an asshole here, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I love it when you're an asshole. O God, do it. In this situation, I give you free rein to be an asshole. I can't help it.
Speaker 4: But like I think about like my dad, who can be kind of an asshole. But and I love you Dad. Well yeah, but like Dad, you're the most supportive human in the world. I call you for any advice I would ever have.
Speaker 2: But he's proud of you, and he's proud of me when I accomplish something fully on my own. Like oh, you saying you started that store because your husband's giving your ex husband giving you three hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars a month. I mean, oh, by the way, if my husband's ex husband was giving me three hundred thousand dollars a month, I wouldn't be starting any store. I wouldn't need the headache, I wouldn't be on Housewives.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be starting any store.
Speaker 3: I don't want to start a store so I can maybe make one hundred and fifty thousand a year.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna lose one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year like storefronts.
Speaker 4: But I couldn't help.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's my own issues with money, because I guess, you know what's if you've been together in a marriage for that long, supposedly your money is my money and we created it together. I don't particularly believe in that the store isn't even open anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm just gonna ask.
Speaker 2: Google says it's temporarily closed until season. Yeah, but I wanted to be like, Okay, so you're mad that your mom has this way she feels about Christian, but Christian not only funds her life, probably still communicates with her, pays her daughter over three hundred thousand dollars a month, has given her the opportunity to open this store like she should.
Speaker 3: Was praising Sutton for marrying this guy and divorcing him because she has never had it so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the woman would probably have it better if she was in the front house, not the back house.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I was shocked. I thought, for some strange reason, I assume Sutton's mom was very wealthy. I don't know why. You know, how you certain like you Yeah, you hear about somebody and you think you know what they look like or whatever. You seem like, Well, that's not what I expected. I assumed this Sutton grew up rich. I don't know why No, when she's like, yeah, I'm in the back house and I was like, r ral, Yeah, but that's I mean, that's also another thing, like, if Sutton doesn't live in Augusta and she has her mom living in the back house, why if her mom lives in a stuff full time, the big house or by the way, why isn't she just by her damn house?
Speaker 2: Clearly because she's not warm and fuzzy. Because they hate each other, but they don't like each other. I mean, I'm confused. Is Sutton's mom like, does she not like her? Do you think she's envious of Sutton? Do you think that she's just mean? Do you think she's like old school angry?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, according to Sutton, her mother is a narcissist. Then according to Sutton, her husband was also a narcissist. But I can say one thing sudden. You cannot say you're not like your mother and then introduce us to a woman who is exactly like you. But then Bo's tells Kathy that she This was a weird transition for me. Bo's, I think is such an incredible woman in general and so smart and so whatever. But Bo's telling Kathy that she thinks Kyle is cold.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you don't even know, Kathy.
Speaker 3: I know, and to say that to the sister, and thank God, I thought, oh shit, Pathy's gonna say something that's not going to be nice towards Kyle and it's gonna upset Kyle. But she didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't think.
Speaker 2: I thought she did a very She showed self restraint there. She didn't show self restraint in regards to getting the proper accoutreman for her lemon pasta, but she handled that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why does Bose have such a heart on for Kyle?
Speaker 2: I think she has a heart on for Kyle because she wants to make sure that she's ride or die for dreat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I gotta say, I mean, I feel like Bo's is called to Kyle, not the other way around.
Speaker 4: I don't think that Bose has given Kyle a chance.
Speaker 3: True, true, I know that's trying to make Durite's issues with Kyle her own issues and they're not your issues, and I hate that for people. When you have a friend that doesn't like somebody, then you're not supposed to like that person. Yeah, very elementary.
Speaker 2: Even when I really had issues with V, her name goes to be unsaid, and you still liked V.
Speaker 4: I never asked you not to be friends with THEE.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: Or like give somebody a chance.
Speaker 2: Then Kathy asks if p K is a good father this I was floored by. Kathy asked if PK is a good father, and Durite says no. Says PK wrote her a seven page email about finances, custody and was filled with threats. Says PK does not want to dur says PK does not want to be married to her. Erica asked what she's waiting for. Erica says PK is trying to divorce Durie before they hit ten years because of the California law ensuring they would split everything evenly. Erica tells Durit to be proactive or PK will make the decisions for her.
Speaker 4: Durie says she will go to war if she has to.
Speaker 3: Well, you're about to go to war because after you said that on national TV. He is not going to make things easy for you. I mean, but he's already supposing.
Speaker 2: Her own life lessons to give brutally honest advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, love to see it.
Speaker 3: Well, once you've gone through it, you know, whatever it is in life, you can give advice sound advice to somebody, like you know, we've talked about divorce and what to expect and what could happen and things like that. I can also educate people on lawsuits, so if anybody needs any help.
Speaker 4: But also they haven't.
Speaker 2: I mean, my math isn't the best, but filming has been o for more than six months and they still haven't filed for divorce, so so it's almost been ten years. And also I don't really know that the ten years thing makes a bit of difference. At this point.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 4: Only if you weren't married you become somebody's life partner after two years.
Speaker 3: I think, I absolutely think that is correct. And when I heard that, I'm like, I don't care. I don't I don't.
Speaker 4: Think it's right.
Speaker 3: I think that if you're married, and I do believe the longer you're married that might affect it somehow, But I might be wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think maybe in California law. I mean, there's certain things that California law is different than other places. I mean, California is one of the only no fault states.
Speaker 3: It's but they have the common law and that's it. That's basically, if you've been together and not married and lived together for ten years, then I think it's treated as you're a married couple in.
Speaker 4: Its fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: But it used to be.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it still is. I don't either. But what I can say is.
Speaker 2: I just did a very public podcast talking about my relationship and divorce and all of those kinds of things, and I know that I would rather fall on a sword and poke my own eyes out before coming after Edwin the way that Dury just did about p K. Because if she's truly saying that she wants to protect her children and that's why she didn't mention to them that they were separated, yeah, then this last scene, well I.
Speaker 3: Don't see PK keeping his mouth shut. So saying somebody is a bad father or a bad mother from the parent is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's one thing to say our relationship is flawed.
Speaker 3: And are to saying he's not really he's not really hands on, he travels a lot, that he.
Speaker 2: Travels a lot, like all of those things. But for to blatantly say not a good parent, I mean, if you've already told us an episode ago that your son saw on Instagram that they they were getting separated for sure, is damn hell. He's going to read somewhere that his mother is calling the father a bad parent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we got some information. The ten year world mainly replies to spousal support alimony rather than property division. According to California Family Code, if the marriage is less than ten years, spousal support is usually limited to half the length of the marriage. That's google.
Speaker 2: Oh well, none of this makes any difference to me, because I have a kind of what we said. Yeah, I mean, I have a prenup anyway, So that is neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: I feel like, from what we've heard about k and Reid's finances, maybe that's not the primary concern.
Speaker 3: Well, if I mean I've read, I don't know if it's true that the house has been in and out of foreclosure. So is that because he's not paying and she's supposed to pay.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. All I know about them from the entire time that I've known them as they pay everything in cash. All I know about myself is.
Speaker 3: I not have a big giant red flag.
Speaker 4: Is I never have cash? Like I'm the asshole that goes to valet and never has cash.
Speaker 3: Do you take that? I know I might do that, damn it?
Speaker 4: And then whatever friend I'm with him like, sorry, I been you.
Speaker 3: I don't have cat like I never have cats. I rarely have cash.
Speaker 2: Real Dove this morning asked me cash for the snack shack, and I'm like, she needed two dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I have one dollar.
Speaker 3: That I might be able to get. Yeah, well, I do think the Erica being so blunt is exactly what Darit needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think. But I also, you know, I am gonna don't faint. I'm going to show some empathy towards Durite here. I don't know that Durit.
Speaker 4: Is ready to believe that PK doesn't want to be with her anymore.
Speaker 3: And I when you look at the situation, p K doesn't want dat.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think he very clearly said, you know, she's she's changed. I think people do change in marriage, and I do think reality television can change people. And if their beginning of the relationship, Durit was all about p K and her life revolved around him, and now their life revolves solely around her, do you.
Speaker 3: Think the home invasion changed things or put pretty much the nail in the coffin for them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean yes, I would imagine him not being there afterwards. Traveling added an additional level of stress for Darit. Yeah, but I think anytime I'm a couple, and maybe I'm wrong here.
Speaker 4: If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, But anytime a couple expresses their love to such dramatics that p K Andurite did, there's probably underlying issues.
Speaker 3: Well, they say that some psychologists said that people that are constantly posting pictures of their relationship or their significant other on social platforms, that's a red flag.
Speaker 4: Can we also discuss one other thing? Why in God's name did Garcel think it was going to be a good idea to talk to Sutton's mom.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, next week's episode. What does her mom saying, mind your own business or that's none of your business, not like do you go here?
Speaker 4: Like what.
Speaker 3: I would love to sit down and talk to Riba. Me and her can go around. Man, we have Reba on the pod. Oh yeah, that would be a real party.
Speaker 4: You know what, my actually be nice to me. She might Sutton might drive Reba crazy enough that Reba would enjoy my company.
Speaker 3: Who was Reba's man? Was that her boyfriend?
Speaker 4: I don't know, because when I met Riba at Sutton store opening years back.
Speaker 3: Oh you met Riba.
Speaker 4: I've met Riba.
Speaker 3: Hold on to that little nugget.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean it was I met her for like one second.
Speaker 2: I was I was busy fighting with Denise's husband, so like I've been, I was.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you see that they announced that Denise Richard's news show is coming out and we see in the promo that a few of the Beverly Hills girls make a little cameo.
Speaker 4: Of course I do.
Speaker 2: It's the same production company and they got paid and I got paid.
Speaker 3: Shit. Yeah, well, we have a few fan thoughts. Sick of talking about Due and PK. Is anything happening besides Durit and PK? Well yeah, we had text The texting getting getting boring filler episode. This was kind of the filler episode. I enjoyed it, though I.
Speaker 4: Mean I don't have enjoyed is the right word, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was mesmerized by some of the dynamics that were shown, Like I needed to see this bows and Kihly, I needed to see Reba.
Speaker 4: I needed to see.
Speaker 3: What was more shocking to you, the Bows and Kighley scene or Riba.
Speaker 4: I mean Riba, I wouldn't say was shocking because like it's exactly what I would have expected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just the no filter and just saying whatever you want in the moment, not thinking about how it may hurt the person around you. But yeah, either way, I may have been a filler episode, but I liked it, and I'm glad that we are out of time so we cannot discuss watch what Happens live from last night. I didn't watch yea, all right, we'll just brush right over that. But we'll be back later this week, so talk soon.