Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. So this met Joey p jopis Apia and it's time to look ahead two the week. Two best bets of the week. That's right. I want to thank everybody for joining us all week here in bp NFL. We've had some great numbers thanks to all of you hanging out with us. Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel, drop your comments below, and of course ring the bell to Litos Dan for notifications. So yeah, never miss a live stream, you never miss a podcast, because last week we certainly must see television than before we get going here. Now, I am a man of honor. Andrew Rickson is also a man of honor. We said that we would come here last week and next week, I should say, and this is now officially next week, and we would settle up as it were, because Ericson was so strong, feeling so confident about Aaron Rodgers and the New York Jets that even after the show, we decided to do a side wager, and that side wager was paid out. Terrell, I might buy you an extra bit of popcorn week, but I have my venmo open. I am ready to receive. Go ahead, Terrell, what do you want to jump in here real quick?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just I'm really glad to see this gentlemanship going on here. This is very very.
Speaker 1: He's doing it live. We're doing it live on the show right now. I didn't one who send.
Speaker 2: The requell where you said it it was gonna be live. No, it was like, oh yeah, I'm gonna get it after the show.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, we got into it after the show. Now I'm gonna get it on the show. That's what we're gonna do. And look, i'd be taking the l same thing. This is what we do here in the program, so ericson. I wasn't gonna be obnoxious. I wasn't gonna send you the request for money. I'm gonna wait here for it to happen. But the thing that made it the most sweet is that the line went to three and a half when McCaffrey was out and I bet it again because I'm obnoxious, because I bet Jordan Mason score a touchdown, and I put it in the parlay together. So the text thread between Andrew and myself was very fun, was it not? Andrew. It was a good time on Monday.
Speaker 3: Night getting the constant updates, especially when it looked like the Jets had had a sense of life. Oh they're coming back.
Speaker 1: That was the worst part. Now I was doing score updates for him, and then eventually got to a place where I said, Okay, I'll go I'm gonna yeah, I think it's over. We're gonna you know whatever, you know, pay up. And Andrew's like, okay, it's done. And then the Jets started to look like he said out. It's like, oh no, I chased it. Oh my goodness. So the Venmo's open, ready to receive whenever you're ready. And speaking of receiving, you should receive the best tools on the planet for betting, and that is the Betting pros app. So download the Betting pros app for iOS or Android and synk your sports books for free. Automatically track all your bets across major sports platforms in one spot, and you can easily monitor all your bets and hair performances by sport and by type, including game picks, props and parlays. That's right, we got the SGP tool he around these parts nowadays, So create custom betting systems to find winning trends and profitable opportunity. He's get a free trial of Betting Pros Premium just by downloading app right now and activating your trial on the upgrade screen again, the Betting Pros app start betting smarter, not harder. Andrew Erickson, Uh, it looks like you're taking a long time here to send me this money. I don't know if you're texting uh Western Union or what you're doing here.
Speaker 3: It's not letting me go. I swear, it's just count.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you go for.
Speaker 3: I was. I was concerned that I didn't have enough in my Venmo bounce, but I have exactly twenty five dollars and it's not going.
Speaker 1: Through, Thank goodness. Uh, don't don't make that.
Speaker 3: There's too many parlays in the Venmo memo account. But no, it'll it'll.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it's not worth I don't know either, but it better work by the end of the show. Where's my money, man, where's my money? Where's my money man? You might have a visit from Uncle Joey and his cousins and like Stuwiee. While Andrew's figuring out how Venmo works, Terrell, why don't you kick all for Week two? Your favorite bets a lot of great games to get to. Let's kick things off, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kick things off with the Jags laying three here at home against Cleveland because did you see Deshaun Watson in that game? And honestly, it it transcends everything on the field. Deshaun Watson has the Ben Simmons going on, and I think that's what we should start calling it all around sports, the Ben Simmons because this is all mental, Like this is pure mental that he is just not making the right read, he's not making the right decision, he's holding on to the ball too long.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go.
Speaker 2: It looks like we have a SiZ and it's just I cannot get behind Deshaun Watson. We have Deshaun Watson who's primarily a indoor better indoor quarterback than he is an outdoor quarterback. Going into Jacksonville to play. We're expecting to see some rain here, respect to see a little bit of weather. I think it's still gonna be hot and humid. Plus, when a team is up ten plus points and loses in Week one, in Week two, twenty eight seventeen and one against the spread. I'm going to back the Jags to get this done. Lang three.
Speaker 1: It's a great stat there, Turell. You're thrown out there. And look, if you watched the shows last week, and I know you did, we told you right in the look ahead for week one that the line was wrong. The Cowboys should be favored. Jump on it right away. Hopefully you listen to us here and you did just that. Cleveland Browns did not look good. Deshaun Watson does not look good at all, and I would not shock me if he got pulled from this game. It just would not shock me that the leash might be very, very short for him. Ericson what's your first favorite bet for week two? When you're looking at the games?
Speaker 3: Speaking of Browns and the Cowboys, I'm going right back to Dallas, Big d Dallas playing in the home opener, Dak Prescott signing that brand new contract. He's the Cowboys quarterback forever. According to Jerry Jones. We'll see how long that lasts. But look, Dallas, they are the death star at home right. I love backing. This is the reason why Dallas wasn't favored last year because they were on the road, because everyone knows, oh, well Dallas can't play in the road. This is where their defense has problems and the offense doesn't work as well. Well, they're back at home and they're taking on the Saints team that I was very much against last week. But unfortunately, my Carolina Panthers are just that bad. So they made the Saints look absolute electric. Derek Carr looked like Joe Montana out there, absolutely electric. But let's remind, let's think back last year Week one, Derek Carr tossed for three hundred passing yards. He was like, oh, Derek Carr Saints debut. It looks pretty good. So I'm going to fade the Saints again. See it burns me two weeks in a row. But the fact that I'm now on the Dallas side of things and not the Carolina Panthers a different ends of the spectrum. So looking at dallass how good they've been at home. They were eight and one in a home last season. If you look at the overall favorites in Dallas games fifteen to the last twenty Dallas Cowboys games, the favorites have covered and last fifteen games at home as favorites. Dallas is ten and five against the spread, so I'm going to back Big d all right.
Speaker 1: Before we get to Terrell's next bet, I just want to confirm payment has been made, that has been settled. And the notation very amusing in the Venmo transaction. All it says is the Jets with a lowercase J and a crying face eboji. There we go. That's about as good as a gain.
Speaker 2: That lowercase J is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they played capitalization.
Speaker 1: They did not. And uh again the fact that we were you feeling confident when CMC was out, did you really start to like lick your chops Eric and You're like, oh, I'm gonna stuff it down Joe's throat? Man, you did, didn't you?
Speaker 3: I mean, I was definitely feeling better about it. But I mean I was gonna be like, I mean, Joe, if you want to, you know, want to take the bet out the table, if you want to just call it, call the bet off, like I was thinking about. I'm glad I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: There was no way. There was no way I was going all the way. Baby. All right, let's go to Threll for your second pick. What do you have here?
Speaker 2: All right, Seattle Seahawks laying three and a half at New England here, and yes it's on the road in New England. But I just want you guys to know, if you didn't watch that gaming, you both for Patriots fans, so I think you did. They dumped the gatory.
Speaker 3: They dumped the gatory in Week one first.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl. Baby, it's not gonna get better than this thrill. That's it. It's all.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's absolutely not getting better than that in this game. I'll tell you that. So late at three and a half year, Seattle's defense was really good. And I get it it was a rookie quarterback against bo Nicks, but they were really really good. They forced twenty one total pressures, six QB hits, fourteen hurries, a sack like I think that that defense is going to get after and Jacobe Burssett already banged up. Did you see when he went down and he was slow to get up. He's already banged up. I don't think that he can take any more of a pass rush than what the Bengals gave him. So I like Seattle to get this done. I think Gino is a really good quarterback and he's going to be able to do it on the route.
Speaker 1: All right. I completely disagree with this take. So this is going to be the fun one for this week. More to come on that later in this show, but for now, Andrew Erickson, let's go to your second pick here as we continue to break down another game too that should have a lot of eyeballs on it, Tampa and Detroit. Baker played really well and you've got some feelings about this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want the over. I love overs, especially when it's in the Lions at Ford Field, the course field on the NFL Lions last twenty home games, fifty four and a half points. That's the average total, fifty four and a half points last twenty home games the line. Seventy five percent of the games have scored at least fifty one points. So I'm just chasing the trend here. Last week we obviously saw a high scoring game. He did not go over the total, but that makes me more bullish, said, Hey, like regression to the meme. Baby, Let's go Tampa. Bay's coming in Baker Mayfields, feeling himself. He's throwing touchdowns all over the place. They have no cornerbacks left. You look at the Buccaneers injury report looks like a CVS receipt man. All the cornerbacks are hurt across the board man. So I think that the Buccaneers are game planning for We need to score at least thirty points if we have any shot of winning this game. And we know how good this line's office can be against an undermanned Buccaneers. They're gonna have answers for Amamra Saint Brown, the running backs, Jamison Williams breaking out Sam Laporta. So I think it's as simple as we're just gonna see so many points in this game. I do think that there is some value on the Buccaneers at plus seven and a half. I am that is a big line, but Gan Campbell's is so good against the spread, I'm just gonna take the overage the points.
Speaker 1: The only thing better than making fun wagers on the NFL is doing it with a group of people. That's why we do this every week together here. And if you're looking to join a fun community of folks who just love wagering, well, then you should join our exclusive sports betting community over on discord at bettingpros dot com, slash Chat Terrell actually stands out there. It's very exclusive. He has de velvet rope and the whole thing, and if you're cool, he'll let you in. If not, you might have to take a little walk around the block or maybe throw them a ten spot. Maybe your venmo works unlike Erickson's. You get free picks though from expert handicappers, You connect with fellow betters and elevate your strategy and insights from the pros. Plus, you can join our NFL podcast group too. Just sink your sports books, sink your picks, and use the quick pick feature on the Betting Pros app for a chance to win glorious prizes. You can join that group today at bettingpros dot com slash NFL Contest, or if you have the Betting Pros app already, you can go right to the community tab and find that you can also follow all of us there at bettingpros dot com, slash Joe, slash Ericson, and slash Terrell. So join the discord again, Betting pros dot com slash chat and join our fun contest over bettingpros dot Com slash NFL Contest and you don't even have to make bets. You just have to make picks. It's super fun. You should do it. All right, let's continue on here for the third round. Here Terrell Jets going to play the Tennessee Titans. Now, it feels like the Jets should be getting back on track here after an embarrassing loss to the forty nine ers. But is that the story you're gonna tell us.
Speaker 2: I don't think they get back on track. I just think this is a really really tough spot for them. They went all the way to California road trip, come back New York, going to Tennessee, like back to back road game set. This offense did not look good and Tennessey's defense looked really really good last week, and so I like the under. I'm gonna play it safe. I'll take the under forty two here, Will Levis, I may need to have a eulogy forum and my Will Levis most passing yards prop in week one. But it's fine. It's totally fine because the defense played amazing. I know that this Jets defense is looking and chopping at the bits to have a better game than they had against the forty nine ers. I don't think that the Titans could take advantage of the running game there. I think this is an ugly defensive game, and with the Jets looking ahead so Thursday Night football as well, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think they're running to score up.
Speaker 2: I think this is a twenty seventeen type of game. So give me the under forty two.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, man, I am not pleased with will Levis right now. Will Levis last week cost me, Bunny. All you do is a sack. That's all you do is eat a sack. I was on the Tennessee side. Everybody knows that last week. I'm still not happy with Will Levis, but frustrations aside for a moment, Andrew Erickson, let's go to you for round three. Here, the Indianapolis Colts are gonna go to green Bay take on the Packers without Jordan Love. I'm surprised this line is still as small as it is considering the downgraded quarterback. So what do you make of this one here? As we look at the Green Bay Indie game.
Speaker 3: Well, it might be some gamesmanship with the floor saying, well, you know, we're not gonna rule your love out quite away. But I mean, I think that he's not gonna play in this game. So if we get Malik Willis, I think once he's announce to the start, you're gonna see this line jump. So I'm just trying to take advantage. Look, the Colts, this is a team that usually want to fade as an underdog under Shane Stike in but when they're the favorite, they show up. Look at last year six and zero as favorites in twenty twenty three, so they're favorite in this game even though they're playing on the road. The favorites have won each of the colts last thirteen games. Look, Malik Willis is a sack machine. I am not intimidated or afraid of him or whatsoever. I don't think he can take advantage of the Colts secondary and the bad pieces that they have on defense. So yeah, I think that the Colts are going to win this game. Malik Willis. Yes, he's mobile and the plucky backup quarterback. I just don't think that narrative is gonna work here. If anything, I like the under in this game because you know, the best bet in this game almost gonna be like under quarterback completions in total. That should be the bet that you make because I don't know if they get over twenty combined between Anthony Richardson and Malik Willis. So I like the under. I like the first tath under. Yeah, all the unders and just give me the Colts.
Speaker 1: Okay, Terrell, let's go back to you. Houston and Chicago, both teams came out with victories, are both one and oh so only this week can you get one winner in this contest? So are you looking at the side of this game or are you're looking at the grand total when it comes to this contest? Yeah, I like the total.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the game under here, and I'm backing this Bears defense that I saw in the second half of that game shut out Tennessee Titans and looked really, really good. And I think the Houston Texans just kind of got caught up in the Anthony Richardson and he made a whole bunch of really really big plays and put scores on the board. But they made a lot of good defensive plays where Anthony Richardson didn't look like that good of a quarterback. I think that settles in. You have a rookie quarterback on his first road start here. I think that they're gonna struggle moving the ball there now. Without Roma Doonzay Keenan Allen is banged up as well. That offensive line didn't look that good. I just think that the Texans could win, but this game is going under regardless, so I'm taking under forty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Here ericson the Cincinnati Bengals looked about as bad as you could possibly look last week on Sunday. When I saw that seven and a half still floating out there, I'm still mad at myself for not betting it on the Patriot side, I really just thought that was too many points there.
Speaker 3: Did you do it? Convinced? I gave the show I you did it, Let's.
Speaker 1: Go out, And after the T Higgins went out situation, and then the Chase was sick and all these things, I was like, man, I should be betting this, and then I just flat out, for god, I got caught up between the TV show and the live stream and I just forgot to do it. Next thing, you know, the game started, I was like, ah, I forget it. We'll just I'm already pot committed for a week one. But we know this about the Cincinnati Bengals. They're slow starters. To the Cincinnati Bengals year up here after a tough home loss and go take it to the Chiefs here and possibly be competitive in this game, or there are too many issues right now for the Bengals just straightened out and they're just not ready to face the Chiefs on longer rest.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm taking Cincinnati plus six, So I hope they figure it out. That's the way I see. I think again, all the concerns you just listed out, that's baked into the line. Right again, Bengals Chiefs, two SUPERWL contenders, measure this was week one, right, what would the line be? Would not be plus six? Right, There's no way it would be plus six things it would be I.
Speaker 1: Would think four and a half. And I think it's probably more unlikely.
Speaker 3: Yes, But again you're getting value here with the Bengals. And you look at what Joe Burrow's done against the spread following a loss fourteen to five. Mister Joey covers Burrow against the Chiefs. He's three and one against the spread, and straight up, all four matchups that he's played against the Chiefs when he's been healthy have been settled by three points a field goal. You're giving me six for Joe Burrow. Look here, I think that he's held I think this risk thing is being totally overblown. He's talk about dud I was like drinking out of water bottle, man, Like, I was like, I have to move my wrist to drink out of this water bottle. So the way I kind of look at this is betting against Andy Reid with extra time obviously not a great move, right, So that is kind of one of the reasons why this is a little bit scary. But who's more desperate to win this game? Right? The Chiefs know they're going to be in the playoffs. This game in the retrospect the long term, Yes, is obviously an AFC opponent and that matters, but they know they're going to be the number one, number two, number three seed.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: The Bengals, I don't know if they can lose this game if they go and to what we know the track record of team to start owing too, they always missed the playoffs. All those statistics the Bengals, what they did last week and just how bad that was at home. I think that they have to show. I think they they're gonna need to want it more again. This seems like like really like hands in the dirt, take but I mean, they have to win this game or else they're screwed. So that's why I'm especially with based on how these games have been so close. Every game has been by field goal, and now you get plus six, so again, I think it's gonna be tight. So I do like the value and plus six, But I mean, would it would it be two weeks in a row we get the upsets special in a Bengals game, I wouldn't dispass.
Speaker 1: Now that's now that's fun right there. I gotta say, I think you're right. I think the six might be too many for Joe Burrow, and I think they're gonna have some more respect for themselves and they're confident, you know, they're confident against the Chiefs, and maybe they were just not taking the Patriots.
Speaker 3: They were sleepwalking that game, like there was no sense of urgency whatsoever.
Speaker 2: It was everything that could have possibly went wrong went and wrong every single time they were knocking on the door, fumble.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was not a good scene at all. But I still think the Chiefs win that game. And let me tell you, the Chiefs coming out of the gate beating the Ravens and beating the Cincinnati Bengals to start the season. Talk about putting them in that pole position for the bye. I mean, that is a fantastic situation for them to start a season. Can't go better for the Chiefs and they get this win this week. All right, we have got one more speaking of bad things, Carolina Panthers. Yikes, Terrell, I don't Sam and I were talking about this on Tuesday show. If you missed it, go back and watch on Betting Pros where I'm comfortable with this game all the way up to double digits, where I think the Carolina Panthers are just dreadful. Maybe I'm overrating too much what I saw, but Carolina Panthers this week are playing the Chargers, and I'm curious as to your take on this game.
Speaker 2: Well, I am taking Carolina plus see and I know so listen, listen, listen. It is. It is actually a betting trend that we've been following for a long time and so over the past three years. If I told you it hit at sixty one percent, would you not be interested? And teams when they underperform the spread by twenty one or more points and they're catching points the next week, those teams cover the spread sixty one percent of the time over the past three years that this is a very very good spot for Carolina in this trend. I play the trend's sixty one percent. I play it every time because I'm gonna be up units regardless. But this is horrible and gross and is disgusting and nobody should want to do it. But that's why it's called the close your Eyes Special. It's the close your eyes specially. You just close your eyes and you bet it. It's gonna be nasty. It's gonna be gross, but it's gonna come through for you more than not. And the only good thing that I could tell you about this, to be honest, is the fact that Jim Harbaugh, when he's a road favorite of six or more, he's one in four ats and two and three against straight up, so that that's a pretty good system. It gives me that kind of Kyle Shanahan vibes of going on the road as a big favorite, a lot of expectations and just kind of nerving around with these bad teams. But I understand it's a horrible pick, and it sounds gross and it sounds disgusting, but it's the close your Eyes Special. And if you know anything about the close your Eye Special, you just take the close your Eyes Special. And so sixty one percent. And this is the same trend that's been happening for years. And I think even past you go ten years, it's still at like sixty percent. I'm gonna keep backing it.
Speaker 3: Can we change the name of the close your Eyes Special to the bon Nicks Special Close your eyes? Chucking Downfield?
Speaker 1: I respect the homework, though, I mean, you brought the numbers you did. I didn't close my ears. I might want to close my eyes, though.
Speaker 3: You have to, I'll say.
Speaker 2: And all the time that I've been playing this trend, the ones that I think that are never gonna hit are the one ones. They're the ones.
Speaker 3: Second well, they're the ones the Panthers locking the week back to back week. Matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me give you this. So do you remember I'm gonna sit back and do this to yourselves.
Speaker 2: It was a couple of years then the Chiefs went on the road, went on the road to Indianapolis as nine and a half point favorites and lost outright. I'm telling you that was the Closure Eyes Special.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh, let's open our eyes for Ericson's last pick. You have some feelings about this Carolina Charter game as well, So let's let's get on this one. Erickson.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if Terrell's talking about how the Chargers are going to underwhelm in this game, then I'm just gonna take the under. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm just take the under because I know the Panthers are gonna underwhelm no matter what. So, I mean, that's that's a safe bet that you can make. So for me again, looking at Chargers last eight games, his favorites have gone under. Thirteen of the Chargers lost sixteen games have gone under. Nine of the Panthers lost twelve games have gone under. Are you sensing a theme here?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: These teams tend to go under. And first game with Harbaugh, Charges Raiders went under. His team wants to run the football, Joe alt deleite, Baby, let's go. We want to run the football. Carolina doesn't have Derek Brown. They you're not gonna be able to stop the run. Bully ball and man, Bryce Young, we were going we thought, maybe, hey, you're one year two. With Dave Canala's first play interception, right, it's like it was over. But it was honestly the best bet in that way, because there's it was over right when it started. It's like, oh it's over, it's dead, don't need to look at it and whatsoever. So I'm just gonna bet against offenses and production and efficiency. So I'm gonna take the under at thirty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. I can't believe Carolina two weeks in a row. This is like, I hope it go works out better.
Speaker 2: For the bets on the charge is ninety you're telling me ninety percent of people are gonna win their bets.
Speaker 1: Kid in the public, I was staying the Chargers last week, and and you know what, I felt like I was still right watching that game because the Raiders literally garniments. You just literally handed them the game.
Speaker 3: Here's the inside Charge territory on fourth yea.
Speaker 1: It was mind blowing. I mean, the Raiders should have won that game. But whatever, Hopefully the things work out for everybody. And speaking of upset, here's my upset. That's special of the week. Everybody. I'm gonna go to New England. That's why I wore the shirt today. And listen, I am the last homer that there is. Okay, Ericson knows this about me. I'm very self loathing about the Patriots the last couple of years. I have been very down on them, so down again. I didn't even bother to go bet that seven and a half leg last week, and I should have. I'm gonna say this, I think the crowd's gonna be excited. It feels like a dude chapter. I'm not sold on Seattle yet. I think they looked really good because bo Nicks looked really bad. I do believe in the Seattle defense. I think it's gonna be a low scoring game. I also believe in Christian Gonzales too, and how good of a player he is. And if you saw last week, when you have those shadow corners, you're able to shut down pieces like DK Metcalf sometime a little bit, or at least slow them down. There was a lot of growing pains I think for the Seattle offense, and the injury to ken Walker I think is significant. Yeah, Sharbonnay will get elevated if you know ken Walker isn't gonna go. We're still here on Thursday recording this. We don't know all the information yet. On that, but I think they can squeak out a money line win. And again, I'm not expecting the Patriots to be five and oh or six and oh. But if plus one seventy, this has my attention at home. I just don't trust Seattle yet. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe Seattle will just take it to him. But I saw enough in that game struggling against the Denver Bronco team that was not impressive. Where to me, I'm looking at the value and the values on the paths to win. Ericson, do you think I'm crazy? You're a Patriots fan here, I want to get your take on this one. See if maybe I'm just seeing red, white and blue too much, And.
Speaker 2: I would like you to consider that they dumped the gatorade.
Speaker 1: Please consider the dumping of the gate on the road, on the road, on the road.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, Ericson, make the right choice of.
Speaker 3: You that poor stam. I gotta clean up all the gatorade all over the field. I'm just gonna bet the under in this game to defensive mind a head coach. See again, like you, guys, I'm not good at picking sides like I always do better under over, So it's like, oh, I don't like both teams under great, like both teams over great.
Speaker 1: You're the first person I've ever heard call under over I know was that. I'm glad you said that because I'm thinking of my SA feels a little weird. When he said under overs, it's always over under, You're well, he's the.
Speaker 3: Under because I have it undermind. Why because he's the undertaker. Undertaker, Bro, you.
Speaker 1: Can't mess with the undertaker man. It's unders first Andrew Undersounn's take it on the Undersn.
Speaker 3: I was like, I didn't understand what you guys were saying. First, I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird, and in my brain I was processing it and it felt weird. And then Terrell said it out loud. He said, he said the quiet part out loud. I'm glad you did. I always did. All right, here's the parlay of the week. Last week I failed. I'm sorry. I also found the upset pick of the week. I'm sorry. I can't believe I didn't just take the Cowboys with it. I had to get all fancy and I took the other one instead. Even though I gave you the Cowboys on last Monday, unfortunately ate it ate a big fat l with the Raider. So I'm gonna try to get it right this week with the Patriots, and let's put it in a parlay, because if I'm right, we can win a lot of money here. Let's take the Patriots on the money line, Let's take the Baltimore Ravens on the money line, and the New York's on the money line. They're not gonna lose to the Titans, folks, So all my Jet jokes aside, We're not gonna lose to the Tennessee Titans. I just don't see that happening. So you put those three things together, guess what you get? Four to one plus three ninety nine. That's pretty good in my book. So two real chalky things here and the upset special. I think that's a fun way to approach this week. Gentlemen. It was a good time as always hanging out with you all. And remember you could track all of our bets along with us, see what we're in on, see what's working and what's not over at bettingpros dot com. Slash Joe, slash Underson, I mean ericson and slash Terrell. You could check us all out there. Don't forget the download the Betting Pros app, and don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel right now. It's good for your health. Drop your comments below. What are your favorite bets of the week for Week two? We love to hear from all of you, and remember to ring that bell for notifications, you know every time a piece of content drops here on VP. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for Andrew Erickson and Terrell Furman. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks for.
Speaker 4: Listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on.
Speaker 1: Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 4: Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros.