Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: A should go to Brooklyn Queen and you can catch me on the Boutleg cav podcast period.
Speaker 3: Boutlet cav Podcast special guests. She's from Detroit, the West side of Sorts of Detroit. Right, yeah, Brooklyn Queen is here. What's up, y'all, Big brook You're seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So how long have you been rapping?
Speaker 1: Since I was eleven? No, well it took it serious I like eleven, but rapping since like five?
Speaker 3: So what like inspired you to start rapping?
Speaker 1: I just love music and love entertaining people.
Speaker 3: Okay, So was it like your like going to talent shows or yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually my first like ever being on stage.
Speaker 2: I was five at a school talent show and when I heard everybody in the crowd just screamed my name. When I got done rapping, I was like, this is what I want to do, Like, I want to be on stage and I want to.
Speaker 3: What were you rapping in five Do you remember? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do? Actually, wait what is it? Okay, you got me wrap it?
Speaker 4: It was five year old Bars of your own.
Speaker 2: Bars, y'all ready for this five year old bars Uh is Brooklyn in the house without a doubt. I'm a little kitty that you're talking about five years old on the way to the top on a money mission because I can't be stopped so and so and something I no know me, So put your hands in the air. If you rocking with LMG go Brickley, got Brigley, I don't know something like that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy five. So you're like, yeah, you're like a little prodigy case. You just came. You just did a freestyle and I was one take, it killed it, caught a body real.
Speaker 1: Quick, caught a body real quick. Period.
Speaker 3: And you can't be from Detroit and not be pretty good at rapping. It's a it's a high level wrap city.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean you know Eminem from there, even like the new guys are crazy? Uh do you like does any I can't imagine. Did you grow up listening to a lot of Eminem?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My parents played Eminem, so yeah they did.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been to this trailer park?
Speaker 1: No? I have not? Well no I haven't have you?
Speaker 4: Well I have you've been there?
Speaker 3: I drove through that motherfucker for sure. I went to Detroit. Wait, I said, where is Eminem's trailer park? Because we're gonna go see that ship.
Speaker 1: No, I've never seen. Maybe I should.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you're from somewhere, you don't go look at.
Speaker 3: All like the Oh for sure, I'm I'm from Arizona and I've never been to the Grand Canyon. It's also like four hours away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean Eminem's trailer Park. I've been there. You know. It was it was crazy, it was It was a as terrible as you'd expect. It was just a fucked up trailer park, you know. Yeah, white white trash ladies, fucking water in their trailer park lawn and stuff. What about like any of the New Detroit stuff, any of that stuff influence you. You obviously got a dope up. Dazed Loaf is a legend out of the city, cashed all. You know, There's there's a lot of dope females who have came from the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love them all. And one thing I love about them the most is their hustle. Like they didn't take no for answer and they just kept going and did what they needed to do.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like being young, I mean, you kind of are getting like a head start on a lot of people in terms of kind of going through like music industry. Shit, before you're eighteen. You you just signed with a good friend, brother, uncle of mine, Steve Lobel. You're the first artist on Lobel Music group.
Speaker 4: Yes I am, which is.
Speaker 3: In conjunction with Deaf Cham So shout out to Steve. Big deal? Did you know who Steve Lobel? Was like, like, how long have you known about Steve?
Speaker 4: How long have I.
Speaker 1: Known about him? What since a little bit before I met him?
Speaker 3: So when you met him? Or did it? Did you? Cause you know Lobel's a lot. Yeah, he hits you like he hit you with that aggressive Lobell energy.
Speaker 1: No, I've known about his history, like and the people he's worked with for sure.
Speaker 3: So yeah, because he told you any cool Bone thugs and harmony stories.
Speaker 1: Yet No, no, yet, I'm looking wild ones I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: I want to say he was in the studio with Biggie and Bone what Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then yeah, he showed me the picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a lot of Have you been in his house? Shit? No, I don't know if he still has the purple couches. You might be able to tell me. He's got these purple couches at his house. They're crazy but yeah, what what for you? Like, because you have a huge social media follow you got over a million followers. How did you amass that following just through music or were you going viral on TikTok or.
Speaker 2: I think it was just from me being like a kid star and everybody like followed me because I first went viral on YouTube for like my first two songs that I put out seriously and they're over like seventy million views now, so I feel like that's what people know me from.
Speaker 1: And then I grew up and they're like, oh, where's Brooklyn? They follow me? And then I feel like people just like me because of the stuff I post.
Speaker 3: Damn seventy million views? So how old are you when that happened?
Speaker 1: H twelve?
Speaker 3: Jesus? Yeah, shout out to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a gold plaque or something close to it. That might be that might be our Like did you put that out there like like distribution services? Yeah, that sounds like you might. You might need to get a little certification. Seventy million views is a lot. Has there been anybody on the music side that is kind of like a you know, been a mentor for you or somebody who's given you advice, Somebody who's you know, maybe just kind of taking a liking to you and giving you some free game.
Speaker 2: Probably the owner of B and B shot B and B. We did a partnership with LNG don't play with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably Peanut, he's the owner of the label. I would say he's yeah.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel period, do you.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is like there's another girl who's kind of had a similar come up. Lotto was like a she kind of was like a kid star. Yeah, and we see all these videos of her like doing challenge shows and shit like have you like kind of taken any notes and kind of just from afar watch what she's doing, because she's kind of done a really good job of like successfully transitioning, yeah, from being a kid and then like being an adult artist that we respect as an MC and Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what That's how I can kind of relate to her, and that's what I look at her for.
Speaker 1: Like she was such she.
Speaker 2: Was on the rap game and she was like this kid and it was hard for her to go into the adult lane when she was getting older. And I feel like that's the situation I'm in now, I'm trying to everybody's looking at me as like I'm just this little girl.
Speaker 1: Still, I'm gonna be eighteen, y'all. Let me merge over into being you know, in the teens getting.
Speaker 3: Older, you could join the military.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: What else can you do at eighteen? You could buy cigarettes?
Speaker 1: No you can't. Oh they changed the law.
Speaker 2: Actually, you used to be able to buy Michigan. Yeah, used to be able to buy Like.
Speaker 3: I've never smoked, so I just as a kid, it was like, Okay, I'm eighteen, I can go to the porno store and I can go to the damn liquor store and I can get cigarettes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they changed the lot.
Speaker 3: I bought cigarettes on my eighteenth birthday just to buy them, and I gave them to my dad. He smoked. I'm like, look, I can go to the store now and buy cigarettes. Look at this. Isn't this nice? You don't have to get your ass up and go to the store now and go for you for you? Like, uh, how how are you constructing? Like are you working on singles? Body of work? And an album? Like? What what are you working on? Right now? Right now?
Speaker 2: I'm just making a whole bunch of singles, and if we decide to make an album, then that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But lately I've just been dropping singles.
Speaker 3: That's up. Uh, any features in the works.
Speaker 2: In the works, of course. I just did a song with Va Vanilla, do you know from Detroit. I just did a song with Ay. I have a song with Yannie. She's over there on the couch, shout out to.
Speaker 3: Be on the couch.
Speaker 2: We make songs together. And we made a song called Receipts and it did a million views in a week YouTube.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, now you got mister Steve in your corner. He's gonna he's gonna pick up that phone. You're gonna get some big features.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: I'm right, Yeah, for sure. You gotta work with Scott Storch. Now, okay, have you met Scott Storch yet? No? Very talented guy. He's a you know who Scott Storch is. Yeah, the greatest producers of a lot of time. Anybody for you, like in Detroit that you kind of grew up kind of idolizing, was there anybody or were you like just a rap fan in general? Because you know, like I feel like somebody like cashed All, somebody who like in the last ten years, if you've been like kind of taking this serious in the last decade, cash All's kind of been like she's like the fucking She's like the biggie Detroit low key Like, I know she's a girl and shit, but she's I think she's I think over the last ten years she's like the hardest rap Like she's like the hardest No, I just think periods period the last ten years. Okay, she's been so consistent. I love cash All.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I love everybody in Detroit, but music wise, look up to like watch them and like, you know what I'm saying, nobody really I mean I love.
Speaker 3: Dave's love how influential women ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How she she was just a hood girl, blew up off of trimy, and then she crossed over into the mainstream lane and now she's going crazy.
Speaker 3: She's super going crazy. Yeah, what's homeschool like? Do you just go like log into a laptop everything and so boring?
Speaker 1: You just log into a laptop, do your work.
Speaker 2: You gotta get your get your points or whatever, move up to graduate.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to get it over with you.
Speaker 3: Have you tried to have artificial intelligence do your homework at like chat GBT, No, it'll do it for you really. Yeah, Like if you need an essay written, you just go to chat GPT okay and you literally will tell you could tell tell it what the essay is about, and it'll write like the whole thing for you. Okay, yeah I need that. Tell your friends. How long have you been out of normal school?
Speaker 1: I've been homeschool since seventh grade and I'm a senior, so.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, long time. Is it hard to have like a you know, like a normal social group as like a high schooler being kind of famous?
Speaker 2: No, because I feel like everyone I grew up with through elementary and then to seventh grade, I'm still cool with right and like you know, it's I don't feel like I missed out on no social nothing. I don't think one thing I did miss out on is high school.
Speaker 1: And that's I'm sad about that.
Speaker 3: Let's say you are you sad about that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm very sad.
Speaker 3: There's no prom.
Speaker 2: Well, like somebody did ask me to prom, but like I want a real prom posal, Like don't just ask me over the phone.
Speaker 1: You want to take me to prolem Like, what do you think this.
Speaker 3: Is someone to ask you to prom over the phone?
Speaker 1: Yes, they said you want to go to prom.
Speaker 3: No I don't said no, No, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't say anything. I was like, let me think about it. No, you better ask me right if you want to take me a problem.
Speaker 3: When you think that's lazy, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: Bring me, bring me, bring me a barking whoa.
Speaker 3: That's also not going to happen. We're talking about we're talking about high school kids here. There's no high school kids pulling up on you with a burket.
Speaker 1: Listen, there might be some might be something you.
Speaker 3: Might not You might need to get out of Detroit at least go to Yeah, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I'll get out of Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we'll We'll go down to a Louis bag.
Speaker 3: A Louis bag is what if it's a fake one? But the thoughts there.
Speaker 2: If somebody buys me a fake perse, yeah, I'm gonna look at them like they're crazy and literally throw it at them because it don't ever come up to me like.
Speaker 4: What they can't afford the real one?
Speaker 3: But they wanted to get something, don't.
Speaker 1: Get it at all.
Speaker 4: You can give me some.
Speaker 1: Shoes or something.
Speaker 3: Would you prefer a real coach bag?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would prefer I love coach I literally have like five coach bags.
Speaker 1: I would rather have coach bag than a fake Louis bag for sure.
Speaker 3: The fake stuff's pretty close. Now.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm just the type of person I can't wear fake stuff.
Speaker 3: What if you don't know it's fake.
Speaker 1: I know it's not because I'm going in even I'm buying you.
Speaker 3: Like right so like right now, Like there's a lot of rappers who wear fake jewelry because nobody would ever question that it's fake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see that, But it's like you save the money.
Speaker 3: You can put that money towards like getting yourself here. Do you have a car yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What kind of car is? What's your first car?
Speaker 1: Was my first car? My first car was a Jeep?
Speaker 3: Okay, what's your car now?
Speaker 1: Range Drover? And hopefully I get a years for my eighteenth.
Speaker 3: You're rich?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. I swear I'm not.
Speaker 3: Did you ask for a Lamborghini Urs for the eighteenth birthday.
Speaker 2: Of Brooklyn Gray Lambeau? Yours for my eightteenth birthday? And I wanted like baby pink seats and then I wanted the caliberis be baby pink too, But that's doing too much.
Speaker 3: So I see mom on the couch over there. What does she do? She's got crow marks on.
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: All right, she's drugged. It's I'm playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how were you? How did you grow up?
Speaker 4: Did you grow up like pretty privileged or.
Speaker 1: Oh no, my parents are from Brightmo.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's one of the worst. I feel, it's one of the It's like the trenches in Detroit.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, mo, ask somebody about it.
Speaker 1: You know doubley Rocket is.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I can't know every wrapper in Detroit.
Speaker 1: You know the Doue Boys are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doboy cash Out. Yeah, okay, so one of the guys okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from some of the double other are from Brimon just look up Brian Moon and you you'll see.
Speaker 1: But no, I didn't grow up like privileged. I don't know. I was normal. It's my normal.
Speaker 3: I guess a Lamborghini years for your birthday though it's a it's like a quarter what's that two hundred? At least two fifty? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You should?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: You should?
Speaker 3: You know what you should get instead for your eighteenth birthday, you should ask for investment property in Detroit. You can get You can get ten houses in Detroit for a Lamborghini Arress.
Speaker 1: And I'll just take two years.
Speaker 3: It's a depreciating asset. You get mom to help run it. You guys split the rental income. I'm not sure how hot the airbnb market is in Detroit if we're being honest, but people need places to live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, you are.
Speaker 3: You like a fan of any sports out there, All the teams kind.
Speaker 4: Of suck, don't listen.
Speaker 1: I love the Pistons now, don't try them.
Speaker 3: They're terrible.
Speaker 1: No, they're not that bad. Every game I go through, they wing. So that's good.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all? Boutlet keV here Man gotta tell you about our new sponsors at King Palm. Baby got a shout out to them now we're welcoming them into the new family man. Of course, we treat all of our partners at the Blue le Cap Podcast like family. Shout out to King Palm Man. If y'all don't know about King Palm, they're the leaders in the smoking industry when it comes to their tobacco free blunt wraps, No nicotine, no tobacco, just good old leafs, all right, Yeah, that's right. And look their product that I love are these right here? Now, these right here are their pre roll tips. You just stuff them with your your herb, your canna buy that you get from a hardingly And they got these turping and flu infused tips. Now what they are is you put your weed in there, all right, you hit the fucking little pinch on that thing, and you get your burst flavor. Now, these are the red rains, which is like an energy drink flavor. Obviously, they got the strawberry shortcake, which is also gas. Now this is what's dope too. There's just so many lines of these rolls. Shout out to the leaf tubes. You can get these blueberry these big blue grape fusion joints. So much. You can get man so many products. Check out your local seven eleven, your local smoke shop all that, but you could also go to kingpom dot com right now and get everything online delivered right to your door for half off, fifty percent off if you use that promo code Bootleg. That's right, Shout out to King Pom Man. We're talking about essential smoking. When it comes to like just getting that clean smoke. It's not too harsh organic. You ain't putting none crazy in your lungs, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to King Pom. No tobacco, no nicotine, just straight look, and I gotta shout them out too, because can we just take a good look at this? You know, we got multiple sized King Pom hitters over here. Thing right there, it's like a goddamn Jesus. That's a fucking boy right there. You know what I mean, Shout out to Kingpom. It's a kingpomleaf right there. Stuff with some fire, some fire, all right. So look right now, you're gonna want to go to Kingpom dot com. Use that promo code Bootleg get half off whatever you need, smoking accessories, leafs, some of these awesome pre rolls that they have it. You just stuff your stuff in, stuff your stuff in, you know what I mean. Kingpom dot com seven eleven, your local smoke shop all that. Make sure you follow them online at King Pom and check them out. Speaking of stuff that you're stuffing, shout out to my bookie, man, my bookie. You already know my bookie dot ag I'm riding with the Phoenix Suns. Goddamn it, them sons going all the way. If you are like me and you like to, you know, put a friendly wager on some sports, which I do a lot. I've been using my bookie for about ten years. Now you can go do the same thing right now. Now, this is what's stupp about my bookie. Go to MyBookie dot ag. It's the online sports book. Not only is it an online sports book. They got the blackjack, they got the whole casino situation, craps, roulette, whatever you're into, you could play it right at my bookie dot ag. And if you use the promo code bootleg when you sign up bootleg, you'll see it down blue. When you sign up, you'll get that first deposit bonus. Now get a new account MyBookie dot ag. When you sign up bootleg is the promo code first deposit bonus up to one thousand dollars. You put in money, they give you money. It's that simple, all right. There's so many ways you can win money. Of course, they got NHL right now. The playoffs are happening in hockey. If you're from fucking Canada and you care about a terrible boring sport. Also basketball, NBA playoffs are booming right now. Put all the money on the future for the Souns that win a championship. Thank me later, I got suns where Celtics in the finals. Also baseball, another atrociously boring sport, but a great sport to gamble on. All right, So what you're gonna want to do? Go to my bookie dot ag use that promo code Bootleg right now and gets your first deposit bonus unlocked. Speaking of unlocked, ah, unlock your cock. Go to blue choo dot com right now. It is summertime. If you're dealing with rectile dysfunction ed, if you will, Maybe you got stress at work, Maybe you're tired of looking at the same chick. Maybe you just need a little pep in your step. You need to get on that blue Choo may You don't need to do anything, but it'd be nice to have the option to. So go to blue choo dot com right now, use the promo code Bootleg and get the first month supply of blue Choo for free. What is blue Choo? Well, blue Choo is a chewable gets delivered to your door in a discrete package, no doctor's appointments, no doctor's visits, and it has the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis. So we're talking about getting your dick hard here. In case that went over your head, you know it won't go over your head once you take it. I promise you that Blue Choo also is incredible because not only does it come in the blue Chewable flavor with the same active ingredient as Vibrant Shouse, but it also has a mint chewable flavor, which is the same active ingredient as Levitra. All right, all this if you're questioning, I don't know. I don't want to spend no money on does this shit work? Look? Yes, it works, and you don't have to spend money if you use the promo code Bootleg at blue cheo dot com. Because it's gonna get delivered right to your house. They're gonna give you a month's supply for free. You just got to pay five dollars shipping. That's it. The Blue Choo's come into your house. No awkward doctor's appointments, no awkward doctor's visits, It's all online blue chew dot com. Thank me later, Thank me later. Let's get back to the interview when you say, not that bad.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: The Detroit Pistons are an atrocious stop.
Speaker 1: You can't down.
Speaker 3: They play in the in the five dollars hot and ready pizza arena. Yeah. By the way, you see do they are if you go to the Little Caesars Arena, are the pizzas five bucks in there?
Speaker 4: No, they're more, They're more.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit. Yeah. If I was to go to a Little Caesars arena, I expect the prices to be consistent and I expect the pizza to be hot and ready everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Little Caesars is a Detroit company, right, Yes, shots, it's a great you know, it's a fucking staple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shot, Little Caesars.
Speaker 2: Even though I don't eat the pizza, I only eat the pepperoni bread or the bread steaks.
Speaker 3: Have you met the Detroit dust guy? Detroit does the urban survival dude. This is like the guy who dresses like a cop and he's got the people. Yes you met him? Yeah, he's like a I went over there. He fucking beat my ass. Really Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't touch me. He's a I wouldn't let that slide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you What do you think is the biggest misconception about Detroit?
Speaker 2: Everybody thinks it's just such a bad place, right, Like they think you come to Detroit, like everybody's like, oh my god, how does it feel growing up in Detroit?
Speaker 1: Normal?
Speaker 2: How does it feel growing up in Atlanta? Like it's the same thing that I feel. I mean, it's normal to me. Everybody thinks like, if you come to Detroit, you're gonna get robbed or I mean you.
Speaker 4: Can get robbed anywhere, you get robbed anywhere, Like you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, people are getting robbed in Beverly Hills right now.
Speaker 3: I gonna say people think the same thing about Cali. But everyone's getting robbed out in La right now. I'm like, not everybody, just the assholes who walk around with a bunch of jewelry out of their neck.
Speaker 2: Right No, but for real, I mean Detroit, it's normal to me. I feel like you can get robbed and where you can get kided.
Speaker 3: You know, whate else is normal about the Detroit Uh, the food is very normal normal. Yeah, what do you mean? It's not great? It's just normal.
Speaker 1: It is great. Come to my house, You're you're gonna be good.
Speaker 3: No, listen, I went to a bunch of Coney's, searching for, you know, the mystique of the Detroit Coney and it was just a lot of normal food.
Speaker 1: But what did you get?
Speaker 3: I got some coney, I got some fries, I got a cheesecake, I got a burger, I got a patty melt.
Speaker 4: I got no.
Speaker 2: So you can't go to Coney Island and order the normal things you will get everywhere.
Speaker 1: Else in the world.
Speaker 3: So what do I order?
Speaker 2: Boom going gets you some chili fries, or you can get some chili cheese fries, put some mustard on them.
Speaker 1: Boom so good? What else? Corn beef egg rolls?
Speaker 3: Okay, now that sounds like not normal.
Speaker 2: Corn beef egg rolls with the pink sauce from Nikki D's Get the pink saladze.
Speaker 3: Nikedes was not it?
Speaker 1: Yes, you didn't order the right thing. You didn't order the right thing.
Speaker 3: It was the first place I went to. We're it's by there's the place they're nicknamed truth, right, and it's kind of diving across the street. Right, Yeah, it was weak.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: He's the right thing.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: You ordered something right, Cyrus what'd you get? But you got he got an omelet?
Speaker 1: An omelet.
Speaker 2: Listen, you gotta get an omelet, put chili on top with fed on top of that, and then you're yeah, you're good.
Speaker 3: I think the best food we had out there was in the food court at the MGM.
Speaker 1: Really, are no to the wrong place? Have you been to Views?
Speaker 3: We went to a burger place that had deep fried Dorito's Doritos, deep fried stuff Doritos. That's it was all right? Yeah, it wasn't bad. Pizza Pizza Cat, Pizza Cat.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to Pizza Cat. You gotta go to Pizza Cat. Views.
Speaker 3: Baby Tron took us to this fake raising canes and it was really good. It was called like Uncle Joe's or Uncle Somebody's.
Speaker 1: Or know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It was super. It was better than raising canes. Oh my god. It was amazing. And they had shrimp, so they had chicken and shrimp.
Speaker 4: Yah, y'all go to you ever Raisin Games.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love Kings.
Speaker 3: It is good. Every plan on moving out of Detroit.
Speaker 2: Well I kind of did halfway. I mean I still live there and then I live in La so here to go back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So, which which place are you? Do you feel like you're safer at because I felt a lot more safer in the trup.
Speaker 1: I feel safer in Detroit too, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I've been through out here with these crazy people on the street.
Speaker 4: I would never say I was hanging out of the truck.
Speaker 3: I saw no homeless. I mean, I saw a few homeless people, but it was not like La.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: When I tell you, literally, I've been attacked in La somebody literally they swarmed our car in a seven eleven parking lot and then they was hanging on our windshield while we were driving the river. This was somebody's uh something else's car, but like they were hanging on the wind shoes.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they were. I don't know they were crazy. I don't know if they were homeless.
Speaker 3: You gonna stay out of downtown, you know, the people that just.
Speaker 1: Hang out in the It wasn't even in downtown. It was in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hollywood's crazy. I said, stay in the valley.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me go, let me go to Yes, it's crazy in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: You're too boogie for Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I'm not boozy, y'all.
Speaker 3: You want a Lamborghini URIs for you.
Speaker 4: That's wild, that's not boogie, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: People want a Lambeau truck. That's not.
Speaker 3: I mean want. But I feel like you're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I have a good chance. I feel like I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 3: When is uh you just talked about your new record with her on the couch? But how many new songs are ready to go? And when is the music dropping?
Speaker 2: I have like twenty songs ready to go, okay, and music is dropping very very very soon. I just posted a sneak peek of my new song back that is shup. I don't know winsday I'm gonna drop it yet, but the video is ready, the song is ready, everything's ready to go.
Speaker 3: Nice. Are you? Are you dating?
Speaker 1: Am I dating? I'm single as a pringle okay and ready to mingle.
Speaker 4: I'm not ready to make get Mama heart attack over there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm single as a pringle. I've dated before, but.
Speaker 3: You should stay single. Yeah, it's time to focus on your career right now. Yeah, you know what I mean? Yeah? And then like one day, then like when when you have like a bunch of plaques on the wall. When you're when your house looks like Steve Littlebell's living room, that's when you can settle down, you know, but live your life. Get to thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to be tied down or nobody like. You're not going to be controlling me telling me what I can and can do.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite rappers right now?
Speaker 2: Ooh, Lotto, Meganus Stallion, Uh City Girls.
Speaker 3: Of course I didn't say female rappers, but if all your favorite rappers are female, that's great too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tupac okay, Little Baby of course.
Speaker 3: Do you listen to the NBA Young Boy?
Speaker 1: Yes? I love Young Boy. Thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering because I feel like every seventeen year old in the world is like, That's all they listen to is that and Yeat and who Yeat? Who is that? You don't know about Yeat? No, he's popping right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: He's got the Minion song. He always has a poosheisty on. He's like the like I think he's Mexican. He's fucking huge right now. No, he's I don't know where You don't know about Yeat?
Speaker 1: No, you're gonna have to show me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're going crazy for this kid. Like you go to a Yeat show. It's just a bunch of dusty white chicks beat down forces.
Speaker 1: One thing about it, one thing about it.
Speaker 2: In La you can wear beat up forces and nobody will say nothing.
Speaker 1: But if you wear some forces like that in Detroit, they're gonna clown.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell you park them right there, and you know you know how to park forces. I don't literally is somebody be like, oh, you need to park those. You're supposed to take your forces off and just leave them there.
Speaker 1: Because they're that bad.
Speaker 4: What if you don't have socks on, just leave your forests there.
Speaker 3: Also, if you don't have socks on and you're wearing shoes, you're a fucking scoundrel. What's up? Guys? Hey, if you are watching this and it's April twentieth, for twenty, I'm gonna be hanging out at Hard Dean today, that's right. Put the flyer up the rock. I'll be at Hard Dean hanging out all day to day. The craziest, most just luxurious, illess dispensary in the world, located right in Las Vegas, Nevada, now hard Dean Las Vegas. They are family, They sponsor the podcast. I love those guys dearly. And when I say that it is the best place I've ever walked into to buy premium cannabis, I'm not lying. Best customer service, best bud tenders, best bud put in your King Palm, and just overall, man, just a great experience. So what y'all need to do is go follow them online. Harden Underscore Las Vegas, follow him on the Gram. We got a lot of dope stuff in the works. They actually just opened a fire podcast studio, so we're gonna be doing a lot of content in Vegas live from Harden. They also just dropped a fucking tennis shoe with Fila. They got dope flight gear, man, premium cannabis, the best selection culture sniff you walk in there, man, Listen, they got I'm not even lying to y'all. Hardin has their own signature scent and it smells good. I keep a bottle of it in my car literally maybe twice a day. I spread it. Get that Harden with smells amazing. So look, make sure you go to Harden if you're in Vegas. Get in that Uber. Get in that cab. As soon as you touch down, say take me to Harden. The taxi drivers, the Uber drivers, they know exactly where it is because's the hottest spot in Vegas. They're gonna take you straight there. You're gonna tell them I sent you. They're gonna get you situated real nicely. All right, Hardening underscore Las Vegas, Go show them some love. Go to Hardiinlasvegas dot com. Gotta give a shout out to our OG's my Dog's at odd Socks. Baby, they've been fucking with us from day one, and they've been dropping so many crazy dope new like socks. You know, first of all, can we talk about Beavis and butt Heead. They just dropped the Bevis and butthead socks and draws. Let's take a check, just a nice little peek at the Beavis and butt Heead draw skis. Bro Come on, man, they also just drop Coca Cola. We got Scarface, we got Reeses, we got the big fucking Labowski, so many dope socks, the most comfortable socks in the world, the most comfortable underwear in the world. And check this out right now. You can get twenty percent off that's twenty percent off at checkout at oddsocksofficial dot com using the promo code Bootleg, So go right now odd socksofficial dot com. My first of all, a suggestion would be get you a pair or a pack of the odd Socks basics to blacken the whites. Those are my go tos. And then you gotta fuck with some of these big Lebowski socks. And they just got Coca cola, They got the scarface boys, Like, what are we talking about? Man? What are you waiting on? They are the most comfortable socks in the world. So if you're not wearing odd socks, you're just cheating yourself. You know what I mean, You're really cheating yourself. They got a fucking South Park. Come on, Brah, what are we talking about? Go to odd socksofficial dot com right now, use the promo code bootleg, save twenty percent off at checkout on the most comfortable socks in the world. Or don't and keep torturing yourself with those shitty socks you're wearing right now. Be a damn shame. Anyway, let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 1: Yanni right over there, shit wear socks.
Speaker 3: You can't wear socks, yo, Your feet gotta stink some crazy Oh no socks, not even the little invisible anklets. Ye. Stop hanging out with her, fucking forces. She got some steakass feet. She's gonna have to park her hooves. She's gonna have buddions. Jesus. Do you have like a wrap crew like that like you're forming? Is this a part of your crew? This girl like, are you guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a part of my crew.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have a name like you know, there's like a bu Tang clan, there's like dip set.
Speaker 2: No, we're not like a group. We're like individual people. But I mean, you could just call us bad bitches.
Speaker 3: I guess I can't call you that. You're not old enough to be called that. Why you're seventeen.
Speaker 2: You're a respectful You could be a bad bitch at the age of I've been a babbage.
Speaker 1: Since I was born.
Speaker 4: That's not true that I always thought I was bad.
Speaker 3: Well, the new music's coming soon. Anything else you want to talk about anything you're working on.
Speaker 2: I'm just working on new music. Like I said, we're going to Vegas today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great place for a seventeen year old to go do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: Go to Fremont Street.
Speaker 1: Well, the pools be off the hook.
Speaker 3: I mean the pools. I guess that you. I mean, yeah, maybe, But.
Speaker 1: Can you get me in a club?
Speaker 3: No? I wouldn't either, that's a felony. I'm all about risking someone's liquor license. I own a nightclub.
Speaker 1: What we could we could just sneak in the back door. You know how many clubs snuck in the back door.
Speaker 3: I don't snitch, don't. Zero The answer is zero.
Speaker 2: No. The club in Detroit, what is it? Club Blue? You have to be eighteen to get in.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Club you have to be eighteen to get in?
Speaker 1: And they let me in.
Speaker 3: Well, I think if you are performing, you're allowed to go in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So will you give me a performance at a club in base so then I can go in?
Speaker 3: I mean I could.
Speaker 1: Ask Yanni, you ready to go to club?
Speaker 3: You got? You got Steve Lobel. Steve Lobell and gets you the guy in the White House. If you give him enough time, okay, they'll sneak you right in. It'd be like, Yo, Barack, this is my new artist right here. Shout out to my guy maniac lobell man, Hey, I appreciate you pulling up, Brooklyn Queen. Go follow her, Brooklyn Queen.
Speaker 1: Oh three, yes, Brooklyn Queen.
Speaker 4: All three, even though.
Speaker 3: You were born in five yep, the year I graduated high school? Classic O five.
Speaker 1: Wait, so when you graduated, you had a kid.
Speaker 3: I had a kid where I was seventeen. Okay, so I already had well, my baby's mom was pregnant when I graduated. Okay, yeah, cool. Are you doing over here doing matthe You're like, wait a minute, you said your son was my age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you had a kid in high school.
Speaker 3: You were a bad kid in high school.
Speaker 4: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, nonetheless, back in y'all's day, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: Oh five, babies are in the building, period, Go follower, Brooklyn Queen. O three. New music on the way. And uh, let's get your friend of fucking some odd socks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need some socks.
Speaker 3: We gotta get her some odd socks because now that you said it, it does smell kind of crazy in here, all right, thank you. Boom