Speaker 1: Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours. Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm sorry for that, but it's replaying in my ear so as I'm telling you, this is replaying on my era.
Speaker 2: Thank you for.
Speaker 1: Joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite sports on Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite number eighty five route runner, extraordinary Bengals, Legend, Ring of Famer. He's not very good at picking games, but he's here to try to redeem himself for next week. Thank you, guys. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. We're eight hundred and sixty nine thousand subscribers. We want to thank each and every one of you that have subscribed and been down with us from day one. Please make sure y'all subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We also have the feed through Club shay Shape, but Nightcap has its own feed, so you can listen to Nightcap through the Nightcap podcast feed. We've also pinned shave by Laportier link at the top of the chat. Do yourself a favorite, turn it off. I don't want hear anything. Turn it off. Go ahead and do yourself a favorite. Order yourself a bottle for you or that's someone special. Valentine's Day, super Bowl, Saint Patrick's Day, there are a lot of other holidays right around the corner, so guys, make sure you go out and get yourself a bottle.
Speaker 3: And you greatly appreciate that this is what we want to do.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: For those interested in attending our live show Vegas Thursday eight the link to buy the tickets will be going live tomorrow morning at nine a m. Pacific, that's noon Eastern. Those interested in attending our live show in Vegas, Thursday, February the eighth, the link to buy the tickets will be going live tomorrow morning at nine am Pacific noon eastern.
Speaker 2: Un you need to for the people that aren't listening. You know, sometimes sometimes you have to say things once. Sometimes you have to say things twice. But my grandma always told me three times at charm you need to tell them one more time. What time to link? For those that want to attend the live show in Vegas, listen again to Unk, please so you don't have to ask again in the chat if you're willing to go to the live show in Vegas.
Speaker 1: If you're interested in attending the live show in Vegas, which will be Thursday, February the eighth, the link to buy the tickets will be going live tomorrow morning at nine.
Speaker 2: Am Pacific noon Eastern.
Speaker 1: Those interested in attending the live show Thursday, February the eighth, the link to buy the tickets will be going live tomorrow morning at nine am Pacific noon eastern. Oh yeah, so that's where we're at, O Joe. We got to get to this game. The Chiefs go on the road do something that they haven't done in the Mahomes era, which is a road game. I guess the Super Bowl is the road game. But they go on the road and beat the Chiefs twenty seven to twenty four, Mahomes are headed.
Speaker 2: To another AFC Championship game.
Speaker 1: After Bills kicker Tyler Bass missed a forty four yard field goal with one minute and forty three seconds to play, the Kansas City Chiefs picked up a first down, ran out the clock, and now they're headed to face the Baltimore Ravens for a chance to go to the Super Bowl in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: What was your takeaway from the game, listen. Obviously, the storyline for the NFL, we have yearned for a game like this where we look forward to having two of the greatest quarterbacks of our era, of this era to come together and play two other and we get that every time we get to Mahomes and we get a Josh Allen matchup. It lives up to the hype. In games like this, it always comes down to decision making. Decision making, and the most important moments is what matters and when it mattered most. Forget the rest of the game, forget the rest of the game, when a decision making matter the most. For the Bills to finally make it to an NFC championship with a chance to be in a excuse me, I'm sorry AFC Championship with a chance to be and a god damn Super Bowl. They fall short. Yet again, the game was in their favor. The game was in their favor. Yeah, the touchback would be cold fumbling with the ball going out of bounds. You have Josh Allen fumbling and a recover because Kannesse Chief players trying to scoop a score just falling on the ball. It's falling all in your favor. So what comes down to your decision making when it matters most in a certain moment. Here we have second down. We have second down. You know your kicker went one for three last week, but you're still you were still able to overcome that and win the game. Let's make it easy for your kicker. You have second down. You got goddamn Stefan Diggs running wide, wide ass, button, naked ass, open, simple shot. Get it to him, Get you a little closer in field goal range. If you can't score, you throw the home run. You come back, third down, in completion, you come back. You come back on fourth. What happens, Tyler Bass goes in pressure moment, he misses the kick, It goes wide right. The game everything was right there in your hand, even with the mistakes. Even with the mistakes, you still had the opportunity to tie the game. Take it overtime and hope the decision making in overtime goes in your favor. Now you're going home again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the game it was this how it's supposed to be for the Baltimore Ravens. For it to earn the right to go to the Super Bowl, they need to go through the beast of the AFC, which has been the Kansas City Chiefs. They've been in the championship game. Every year that Mahons has been the starter, They've reached at least the AFC Championship Game. So what should happen. Lamar Jackson, who's gonna be this year's MVP, has to beat last year's MVP, last year's Super Bowl MVP in order to get to the destination that he craves, that he yearns that. He says, this is why the Ravens you deserve, This why I earned the money, and this is why you believed in me. He said on his draft when they got drafted. What can the Ravens expect from Lamar Jackson? He said, expect the Bowl. That's what he said, he said, expect the Bowl out of me. Right, Okay, Now he has that opportunity, and he has to go through Patrick Mahomes, who's arguably the greatest quarterback of his generation. Lamar Jackson says, I wouldn't have it any other way than to go through Lamar Jackson to get to Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: I have a question, go ahead, what is the saying or the mantra that's always been around for many years. What wins Super Bowls? Touchdowns? No, no, no, no, no no. The defense? Who had the number one defense in the league, the Ravens. Listen, it's gonna be a it's gonna be a tall task. Yeah, it's gonna be a tall task for the Chiefs. Rashi Rice, but check O Kelsey. That is the bulk of the offense.
Speaker 3: That's the all the offense. I mean they get they from Brave, Yeah, Washing Rice.
Speaker 2: You'll get some other you get some other pieces coming in making plays and doing what they need to do. But that's not enough to get it done against a team like the Ravens, where there is no week Well, if there is a weakness, you'd probably say in the secondary, but everywhere else, that interior, that second tier ship. That alone, it's gonna be a long motherfucking day.
Speaker 3: Mask your questions.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Pick who, pick who picked Kansas City to go to Buffalo and win.
Speaker 1: Based on what we've seen from Kansas City, this is the best we've seen Kansas City's offense look the entire season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially since since the emergency Rashi Rice playing aways plan Kelsey looked good to night. Obviously, the running game has always been efficient and when they when they choose to run it here and there. But Chiko has always always done a thing. Uh Clyde Edwards Hilaire when he comes in, he's somewhat efficient. Andy Reid is so creative. Andy Reid is so creative with the play calling and being able to manipulate the defenses that their plan against is. Even when they were inefficient and we damned there, some people even wrote their ass off.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did not see it. I did not see them advancing to THEFC churchhip again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 2: People wrote them off based on the way they were playing and the fact that we're having so many struggles offensively. Were receiver dropping Hell, they had the most drops out of out of all the teams. In the NFL the receiver corps. So he thinks, you know what, this ain't they year, But they were. They were able to overcome that obviously. And again, I'll I'll say it again. The resurgence of Rashi Rice where the end of the season, especially with his play in the playoffs, is one of the reasons why they're where they are now.
Speaker 1: Yes, and but remember we talked about it. When you have a guy like Mahomes, you did nothing home of the Road, Ojo, because you know what this guy's capable of.
Speaker 3: You've seen it, You've witnessed it.
Speaker 1: So when you go it doesn't matter if you go in enemy territory, it doesn't matter if you go into a hostile environment. You've seen what this guy's capable of doing. Now, Buffalo made them enough mistakes. I don't understand why you go for it on fourth down, backed up where you've backed up with thirteen minutes left in the ball game.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew. Everybody knew you was running the fake. That was the close analytics, analytics as what happened.
Speaker 3: You know what happened? O Joe Tyler Bass is gonna Beay Bell.
Speaker 1: Sean McDermott off the hook, because had they not, had they lost that game. If me Cole Hartman doesn't fumble that ball, he goes up. Now they go up two scores. I don't even know why you got Micole Harmon touching the football.
Speaker 2: He hadn't really touched the football all day.
Speaker 1: He hadn't really touched the football since you traded for him and brought him back, and you put him in that situation and he's stretching, he's trying to stretch, Bro, you don't stretch that, because that's a that's a that's a harbor rule that if I fumbled the ball somehow I don't get keep possession of it.
Speaker 3: It goes out of minds, out of.
Speaker 2: The end zone.
Speaker 1: The opposing team gets it and they get the twenty. That's a harbor rule. But we'll discuss that another day. So really that should have been a death blow right there. Kill Buffalo's defense credit for a rise, rising to the moment and keeping Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Out of the end zone.
Speaker 1: But Tyler Bass, it's not Tyler Bass missed is going to have people not talking about Sean McDermott's bone head decision to go for it on four to five on his nine right uh, but give gift Kansas City credit Isaiah Pacheco. Every time he runs the ball, he runs like the defense owing money.
Speaker 3: I'm fin to get it out your ass.
Speaker 2: Be angry, listen. I said it before. I don't know if I said it when I was talking with you, but I think I might have said it amongst amongst my friends. The last time I've seen someone run that angry and upset, like somebody did something to them was Marion barber Yeah. Him and Marion Barbera had that same running style where it's like I'm pissed off. It's on. If you get in the way, I'm going right through you. Now he's not as big or as physical as Marion Barbera is, but his mannerism, the way he carries carries itself and running style is just like that. I like him. I like him a lot.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs did a great job. If you look at it, the plays.
Speaker 1: Buffalo probably ran the extra twenty five plays. Yeah, Kansas City? Is that the possessions that they had? I think the only punty how many times did they point? They punted once tonight? Let's see, let me get that Kansas City punty once tonight. Yeah. Uh twenty one first down for Buffalo when they went first down for Kansas City twenty seven for Buffalo. Kansas City was one for five on third down, Buffalo was seven or fourteen.
Speaker 3: Buffalo ran seventy eight plays.
Speaker 1: Kansas City ran forty seven plays, and basically three of those plays were kneel downs, so basically they ran forty four plays. Buffalo had the ball thirty seven minutes to twenty three minutes for Kansas City.
Speaker 2: It's funny when you look at the numbers, when you look at the statistics, who's supposed to win this game based on everything you just said, Buffalo Buffalo.
Speaker 3: But it just goes to show you.
Speaker 1: You see everybody talking about, oh, possess the ball, When you have a Patrick Mahomes, possessions don't matter, yeah, because he's gonna maximize. Remember last year in the Super Bowl, how the Eagles they were snapping the ball every time under five seconds, but their defense couldn't stop Mahomes once he got in a rhythm. So he's going touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, field goal, and that basically wins the ball all game. But Kansas City came. They obviously they like this matchup. They like the matchup. Look the last in the playoffs, Kansas City has gotten the best of them the last two regular season game. Buffalo has gotten the best of Kansas City in the regular season. But when it matters, Mahomes always seems to find a way to rise to the occasion and outplayed, outplayed Josh Allen when it matters the most, because like you said, it comes down to a throw here or a throw there, and he seemingly always makes the right play. But when that guy walked out on the field, if you if you watch the paint, the back view, Ojo, the opposing the opposing ends on you looking at the flags them straight across. I say now to him, he gonna think he can put this ball right down the middle. It's gonna go in.
Speaker 3: You better, ain't that ball at the left.
Speaker 2: Up right to the left a little bit? Huh? Yes?
Speaker 1: When he hit that ball, I told her said she about to miss this as little. I hate when you say that. And it wasn't even close, right, yeah, because he hit it right down the middle, Ojo. Yeah, But if it all he had to do was look behind him and see the flag straight out.
Speaker 2: Wait, you know what, as a kicker, and you obviously me, I could have tested this because I am a kicker. I kicked it in in an NFL game. You do all the tests with your special teams coach before you even go out on the field. So I'm sure they talked about that. Based on the win. You look, you want to you want to see which way the win is blowing, so understanding what direction or how you want to kick the ball to give you your best chance to make it. So I'm sure you know you can't go right down the middle. Obviously it's gonna go to the right, so you gotta you gotta leave You gotta leave it to the left a little bit, and it's gonna carry where it needs to go.
Speaker 3: A lot of times you see it. What do they do, Ojo?
Speaker 1: They come, they'll throw, they'll throw seat if they got to cross win, if they gotta win behind, or if they're win in the place. I just need to see to let me know how I need to hit this ball, because if you hit that ball like he hit it ten times out of ten, you would get the same effect of what he got. He hit it down the middle. The win pushed it and it wasn't even close. You gotta started at the left and the win is gonna push it right through.
Speaker 2: Went But when you think about it, he was one for three last week. He had a bad week. Last week, he had a really bad week. So I imagine the pressure situation right now. Sure, the season is on you, the game is on the line, and it's on you. There's a lot of pressure in that. And I'm sure Tyler Bass the moment might have been too too big for him. The moment might have been too big for him based off what happened last week, and the confidence wasn't there. Even if even if I can't explain, I haven't been in the playoffs much. I haven't been in pressure moments much, but I do understand what was going through his head. I could imagine what was going through his head. The entire season, the entire city and everything is riding on your leg.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Buffalo is upset because Buffalo lost the Super Bowl with a kick.
Speaker 2: I think it was Christie. Who's that guy, Niel Christy, if Steve Christy, Steve Christy, I think that's who missed that field goal.
Speaker 1: Team nine against the Giants and the Super Bowl in Tampa. That was also the superl with Whitney. Whitney sung the national anthem.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn man, the god, damn God.
Speaker 1: Norwood, Scott Norwood, Oh, Scott Norwood, God Norwood, Scott Norwood, mister field goal, pushed it and they ended up losing the game twenty to nineteen. So Buffalo Buffalo's like, damn it. We have the worst luck with kickers. When we need to have our best luck, we have our worst luck. But give the Chiefs credit. The Triefs played unbelievable. For a second, I thought, it's a damn Now you're the offense. You picked the day to have your best game, and now the defense is picking their worst day to have their worst game. But they bowled their backs. They kept my m zone when they need to. They forced a couple of punts. The defense did a special team, did a great job of being alert and not let them get in the fake but when they needed to. And that's the mark what I say about any offensive defense. Can you get done what you need to get done when you absolutely have to have it. Okay, defense, you absolutely have to get a stop.
Speaker 2: You couldnot let them get the ball in the end zone.
Speaker 1: Because remember O Joe on the situation earlier, on third and goal from the twelve yard line, he hits secure in the corner of the end zone in front of sneak. I'm like, bro, the only thing you can't do is just don't give up a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Is we gonna make him kick a field goal?
Speaker 1: And I been damn it, Josh Deesli to send my roll outside the pocket and a half and semi side arms the pass and makes a great throw, makes a great catch, comes down with the ball.
Speaker 2: But when they needed to have it on.
Speaker 1: That last drive the course, at worst case scenario, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Tie this thing.
Speaker 1: You're tied up, and we got my homes with the ball in his hands with two three timeouts two times, excuse me?
Speaker 3: I like our chances.
Speaker 1: The defense bowls their backs and kept them out of the end zone. Make him sell it for a field goal. They missed the field goal, they get a first down and they run it. But you have to give Kansas City the credit because this is the best Kansas City's offenses looked.
Speaker 3: The entire season.
Speaker 1: At no point in time did this office hume and flow along like it did tonight. If you pick the right time to have one of your better game, now you better have another one next week because the Ravens ain't nothing to play with.
Speaker 2: Listen, you already know what that defense gonna do. They're gonna blitch you. They're gonna make you uncomfortable. They're gonna have exots, they're gonna have exotic looks, they're gonna bluff, they're gonna do all types of things to confuse you. Patrick Mahomes is gonna be isn't going to be able to sit back there, take your time. You're gonna have to make your decision making. It's gonna have to be fast. The ball is gonna have to come out quick all the long. Let me see what do you call it? The the play action stuff. I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't think it's gonna work like that unless you can establish the run. You know, it's very difficult to do from the damn Ravens. It's difficult to run. It's difficult to run. So we're gonna see what's happening. It's gonna be a good game. If I was to lean towards if you're a gambler man in the chat, if you if you're a gambler man in the chat, I'm leaning towards the Ravens winning that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, open up. I'll open up four and a half, five points favorite. What's the line? Yeah, what draft Kings say? The line is gonna be. Really, they're more than the field. I mean, you get three points, you get three points for home field. I'm thinking four and a half, five, three and a half. Okay, three and a half, three and a half.
Speaker 2: Listen. I love I love Patrick Mahomes, I love Kelsey, I love that defense. I love the Darius Sneid and not hell shit, I love Andy Reid, but that god damn defense. I have you noticed I haven't even mentioned Lamari yet. I haven't mentioned Labar and Zave Flowers and in the offense and what they can do because the defense, defense wins Super Bowls. What Lamar's gonna do, he gonna do, He gonna get his regardless, He's gonna get his regardless. The defense is what wins championships, and that has always been set in stone. It will always come true. So well, I know, I know what's gonna happen. So if you're a gambler, man, put your money onto goddamn Ravens.
Speaker 1: Next week, the Ravens. You look, we know the Ravens possessed the football. They run the football. That's not a good sign when you okay, how well Buffalo ran the ball, and we know Baltimore is a better run offense than what Buffalo showed. So that's something Kansas City is gonna have to shore up. They were one of the better run defenses. Not great, but they were pretty good against the run, although you wouldn't know that by the number of yards that the Buffalo Bills put up running.
Speaker 2: So they got seventy two one thirty three, one seventy three two, one hundred and eighty two yards on less than thirty thirty seven, thirty eight thirty nine, thirty nine carries.
Speaker 1: So that's that's that's pretty good ratio. And we know the Ravens gonna lead on you. They can run the air out of the ball. But you see what happened with Kansas City. Josh Allen kept a lot of drives alive with his legs. Now, you're talking about the most dynamic quarterback in all of football when it comes to his legs. How you got to have a spot and you can't play all that man coverage. I know, spanks love to play man coverage, but.
Speaker 2: You cannot turn your back. Don't do that. Don't do that, MARYA. Two under rush yards and two under pass yoabs. If you think you had when you think you had issues and problems with Josh Allen Man, it's a whole different ball game, not from a physical standpoint, but from an athletic and speeds down bad Listen, Lamar Jackson hit his head off the goal post from anywhere on the field. You playing around that.
Speaker 1: He absolutely can, He absolutely care. But it's gonna be a great matchup. I think this is the matchup we needed to see. Look, we had, you know, we had three great we had three great quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: All you know.
Speaker 1: And in the semifinals, now we got the two guys. We got the two big We got the big gun. You got Lamar Jackson. You got Patrick Mahomes for a chance to go to the super Bowl. Okay, Raven, you said this is what you wanted, Lamar Jackson. You promised the Raven fan when they drafted you. What they're gonna get out of Lamar Jackson. You say they're gonna get a bowl out of me. That's what the that's what they gonna get from me. Okay, boy, how long? How prophetic.
Speaker 2: Would this be? How poetic to say it and live it out? To see it and live it out twice? Here's it doesn't happen very often, O Joe. Yeah, thirty two teams fast.
Speaker 1: On the guy Ravens moved back in the first round and says, okay, we'll take him. Yeah he's he's the franchise tag. Thirty one teams passed on him again. Thirty one teams passed on him. Thirty one team passed on him again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, you know what, damn it, I'm made y'all. I'm gonna make i'ma make, I make all y'all pay again. Yeah, out of made your painting.
Speaker 1: I see Ravens are about to get get two m vps, not about to get a bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So uh, it's gonna be a darnting task for the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: I did not have the Chiefs based on what I had seen from them all.
Speaker 2: Season regular seasonly Yeah, not not this far.
Speaker 1: Ain't no, ain't no way I would have picked them to be where they are right now.
Speaker 2: No chance, no chance now. And the funny thing about it is, I said it before I think I might have been on inside the NFL. It's special, as special as Patrick Mahomes is. I said it myself. I don't see them getting too far in the playoffs because with the issues and struggles that they have in offensively, there's no way he can be that type of superman to overcome that. Right, It's impossible, and I long behold he damn show?
Speaker 1: Did god you Mahomes improved the three and zero against Josh Allen and the Bills in the playoffs, and Mahmes and Mahomes is in his six conference championship. It's six seasons as a starter for the Chiefs. So six seasons as a starter, that's crazy. AFC championship games. He also broke a tie with Tom Brady. He has the most playoff wins by a quarterback before turning the age of thirty. He has thirteen. Tom Brady has twelve. If I'm not mistaking, Patrick Mahomes's twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Right, Nah? Now he not twenty eight already? Yeah, okay, I think twenty eighteen. He's twenty eight. So there's the chance you're talking about thirty. He's got thirty year. He got ad opportunity to add to that next year. It even add to it. This year, he can put it way on out there.
Speaker 1: Since twenty eleven, each AFC Championship game has either included the Chiefs or the Patriots. So for thirteen consecutive years, every AFC Championship game has had at least at least the Chiefs or the Patriots in it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's just where you thought read you got rid of Tom Brady said, with Tom Brady's taking his ass to the NFC and now retirement. Now you got to deal with path Mahomes. The Patriops have made eight made eight straight years twenty eleven to twenty eighteen, and the Chiefs are currently those six year run.
Speaker 2: Twenty eighteen to twenty twenty three. It's amazing back, and du h, it's amazing what a quarterback can do. And you understand why it's so important. Why are you so important? That's why you pay you guys, and you build around it.
Speaker 1: If you got that guy, you can't pay him enough. Yeah, you can't pay him. If you playing fifty million, you play him sixty million. Rial, Okay, Patrick Mahomes makes fifty million, whatever he makes.
Speaker 3: You think that's enough. No, you think that's enough way they play what they playing. Lamar Jackson, you think that's enough money? You can't pay him enough. And we were talking about it last night. Oh Joe, the floor is forty million, So let that think it. If the floor is forty million, where the hell of ceiling that for a guy like Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: That's gonna always have you in contention year in a year out. That's going to always have you in contention year in and year out. You don't know how. You don't know how settling that is for a head coach, for the staff, for an organization, come hell of high water. No matter what we bring in here, no matter what free agency sign, no matter who we draft, we know all we're doing is making our team better because we're going to be in contention because of one special person that we do have at the helm.
Speaker 1: But see, that's why you get to say, you can say, oh, the Chief's way, it's Patrick Mahons's way, the same way the Patriot way was Tom Brady. Because you see when Tom Brady went away, that's the same way. The stadium didn't move, the coaches didn't change, the guy was. The defense is still very good. The defense is still very good. That's that's still a top ten, you know, a top eleven defense. The only difference that quarterback that everybody on the team believes in.
Speaker 2: That's the difference.
Speaker 1: And that's the same thing what Patrick Mahomes gives the Cancer City Chiefs.
Speaker 3: They know we got him and you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, we got seventy thousand people in the chat. Seventy thousand, do us a favor. Hit that subscribe button. We know all seventy thousand. We really appreciate you tuning in. So I don't want to seem like I'm ungrateful, but hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Do that. Do it.
Speaker 1: That's a favor, because until we try to do something special, because we were what three weeks away, we're three weeks away, three weeks from tonight, we try to him, We try to hit a bill.
Speaker 2: Listen, you're seventy thousand people in the chat. Tell your friends, Tell your uncles, tell your family members, tell your home boys, tell your bosses at work, tell your colleagues. I've never had alcohol before, but I would. I'm at fifty six. I think it's it's it's about that time, So you know, Uncle has his cognac, right, yeah, Lepotier. So I've never had alcohol. But if we hit a meion subscribers, the day we hit a million and go live, the day we hit a me and subscribers and go live, I'm going to have my first sip of cognac Lapotier, Lapotier. What's it called? Oh it's kanyak. Well why spelled cog n ac? Though? Oh the g silent? Yeah? Why you got me saying it wrong all this time? Man, I just let you rob with it. They know you know, they know they they is you you hote you hold on how you said? Said it said again?
Speaker 3: Kanyac con yack?
Speaker 2: You said kanyak, But it's spelled ce o g n a Why not a why because you're saying yack cong yak, so it should be co n y a c.
Speaker 3: You're right, O, Joe, you're gonna have a drake. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Oh Joe, we know everybody knows that things move a little slower for you than the normal people.
Speaker 2: So no, I'm just I'm listening. I'm not I'm not an expert when it comes yeah, talking about alcohol, but listen, I wouldn't spelling about I had. I wanted to spelling be in eighty seven. I want to spell it be in eighty seven. So if it spelled cognac, where you get kanyac from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about it. Clearly you didn't. You didn't have to. You didn't have to spell. You didn't have to spell kanyak.
Speaker 2: So you good? No, not in eighty seven? I didn't. No, it's good. I had a spelled cat hat art fan can.
Speaker 1: Bro that's kindergarten. Yes see, I know you didn't win. No spelling beans with them. You spelled literally he's asked word that you got. But Kansas City moves on. Yeah, on the road, upset win. I guess you can call it upset because Buffalo were favored. But Kansas City goes on the road, wins twenty seven to twenty four, and they move on to face Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Championship Game next Sundayday, with a chance to go to Las Vegas and face the winner of the Detroit Lions and the San Francisco forty nine Ers. And the Lions earned the right to go to San Francisco by beating the Bucks thirty one to twenty three. The Lions, once wins lists for an entire season in two thousand and eight, were victorious and advance into the champ NFC Championship Game for the first time since nineteen ninety one. Jerry god threw two touchdowns in a playoff game for the first time in his career, and the Lions ended up with three hundred and ninety one yards of total offense against Tampa after posting three hundred and thirty four yards in their wild card game against the Rams, went eleven or twelve or one hundred and thirty one yards and a touchdown in the fourth In the fourth quarter, Oh, Joe, this.
Speaker 2: Was a very good game, really good game.
Speaker 1: I thought the bus was going to drive the ball and Baker, look, he turned the ball over twice. But that last one was really cost because that was the band. That was the band throw that.
Speaker 2: That the last one was costing. The first one wasn't his fault. It should have been caught, obviously it was. It was tipped up and it got picked off. But the Bucks look good defensively. They they tried to do as much as they could to keep themselves in the game offensively. They offensively. Baker looked really well. Obviously there were there were there are a few few, few decisions, a few throws that that could have been better. Yes, that could have actually put the game out of reach, but he missed them. He missed them. And listen again, I've said over and over again, when it comes a game like this, it's all about decision making, and it's all about making the plays in the moments when it matters most. Yes, and he fell short.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what you know. Sometimes it just come down you look at the stant line and he played great. But that last throw I'm sure he would love to have back because he forced the throw that he didn't need. That wasn't a fourth down throw. Lived lived to see another day. Give yourself another chance, that's what you gotta do. And unfortunately God Barnes made a great play undercut the rock on.
Speaker 2: That was what's it was? It's what's the tighten name? Jade Arden Cotton? Yeah, okay, oh man, bab baby listen. Even though they did lose, I think Baker is the answer for the Bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, held to a nice country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the future. And you said he will be seeing forty forty two, forty two a year, yeah, basing if hell, if Daniel Jones got forty, then you know, bigger, bigger deserved forty two forty three a year. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Mike Gabas had a boss today at A forty seven him a touchdown.
Speaker 3: Kate Darton, I liked him.
Speaker 2: Fifty he had five or sixty five yep.
Speaker 1: And the TV Yeah, so uh, the Bucks, the Bucks played well. Uh did Devin White get hurt?
Speaker 2: No? No, I think he did.
Speaker 1: Because he left the game because I saw him standing on the sideline and Britt had came in and sub so I'm assuming that I thought.
Speaker 2: K kJ Britt was starting though. Oh yeah kJ Britan starting for for a minute, you know that. Yeah, k Hey, well I see listen, I ain't, I ain't nobody.
Speaker 3: Could thump like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's sudden listen, he coming up, He filling the A gap. He's scraping you e A. I don't know how well you know about you know about Kendrevel, you know I CA yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm talking about thumpers. You know, you have linebackers and then you got thumpers. Oh yeah, Brendan Spikes. You know how when the guard pulling some time, there are a few linebackers that fold the guard them. Yes, man, he pulling up like that? Man yeah, joy, Yeah, I like him.
Speaker 1: I like him and Levonte David and Levante David is a do it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Levante David reminds me a little bit of D Brooks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if you got a chance to play.
Speaker 1: Against Brooks, but I played the number game against Brooks and brook could do it all. He could stop the run, he could drop in past coverage, take the tight ends up the scene, carry the backs out of the backfield. And Levonte David reminds me a lot of of dbat Right and so uh yeah. But give the Lions credit when they had to have played. Gibbs was sensational. Jared goff In that fourth quarter made every throw that he needed to make, Saint Brown Laporta, guys stepped up, made played when they absolutely had to have it. They earned the right to go to Kansas City, go to San France this week and see what they got. That stadium. I don't know what they called Detroit Stadium.
Speaker 2: But it was rocket Is it Ford Field? No? I guess what it called Portfield. Look at Forfield. It was Rocket. Hey the Lion defense A Brian Branch, Yeah, Brian Branch. I know you're gonna see this, le homie. I'll salute you, love Homi. I salute you man as a rookie. Boy. You're bawling. Boy, boy, you're balling. You're all over the place, man, you all over the place. I salute you. Boy. You part of the reason that defense is playing the way they are. Hey, Hudginson, Boy, you're the real deal too. Boy, you're the real deal.
Speaker 3: They got guys get after you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Motors, Motors.
Speaker 3: Congratulations Detroit.
Speaker 2: Let me grab a water real quick. I'm de andreted.
Speaker 1: After after thirty what thirty three years away, two Detroit Lions.
Speaker 3: You made it to an NFC championship game.
Speaker 1: Damn only the Cowboys. I think only the Cowboys and the Commanders. I made the NFC.
Speaker 3: Championship game since the Cowboys last won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Everybody else in the NFC don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Not if it's a lie. If it's a lot, that's what the stats say, I'm just it lies. If it's a lie, of lies totally. You know who a live see is, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think that. I don't think that's true. The Cowboys been there been.
Speaker 1: Where Cowboys had won two playoff games in the same in the same season. We're the last time the Cowboys won two playoff games. Last time they won the Super Bowl in ninety five. Y'all skill them boys. Now, you know it's bad. You got you got family members. Take it to the air waves. You know it's bad. Oh show, family members going to the going.
Speaker 2: To the Hey, and you see Michael, Michael issued a statement.
Speaker 3: What do you say the comments made by his brothers are his and his alone.
Speaker 2: Oh, then don't represent me. Okay, that's what they got to do with that. Hey, that's pressure up. Yeah, I mean you got to do that. You I mean, listen, family members have to be careful, especially during times like this. You know, it's money time right now. It's money time right now. You don't you don't want any type of any type of issues with management, with your franchise, with your owner and saying, well, you know what, maybe we don't want to pay you, maybe we can't, we can't rely on you because you have this going on over here. When it really has nothing to do with you, because what they say has nothing to do with how you feel about your team and your organization. But I'm sure they can use stuff like that against you, you know how the business is.
Speaker 3: I and hey, not one radio station, not one stream ever, better be in Dallas be talking about weed them boys.
Speaker 1: Y'all, not them boys, cause y'all don't make no knowers. So I don't want to hear a radio station.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear a stream, and I'll bet not here a car if I ever come to Dollars, I bet not to hear nobody talk about weed them boys, cause y'all not them boys, and y'all don't make no noise. Hey, but that's the that's they're saying, though, I mean that they're line. Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Twenty No, you're not the boys, y'all. Granddads, y'all, granddad's were of them boys. The dad and the sun ain't them boys. The granddad them boys. So the granddaddy. They better be my age.
Speaker 1: Anybody my age or older, y'all can say we them boys. But if you, if you thirty years, if you twenty eight or younger, you better not say nothing about them or boys. As a matter of fact, if you twenty eight years or younger, I bet not hear you.
Speaker 3: Say foot or ball.
Speaker 2: They can't say football.
Speaker 1: I bet not hear you say if you twinty, if you born, and if you born January January thirtieth, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Moving forward, I bet not hear you say foot or ball. Damn. I mean, that's kind of rough.
Speaker 1: That what you should until y'all until you win at least two playoff games in the same season. I don't want to hear you say foot or ball, and don't say them or boys because y'all not.
Speaker 2: Either, because they're not making no make no noise.
Speaker 3: That where they make noise, they be cringing talking about it, talking to all that trash with that year what the Broncs don't worry about the Broncos.
Speaker 1: And ain't nobody saying the Broncos. They say we them baring the Bengals. Don't say we them boys. Y'all say y'all them boys, and y'all don't make no noise. So moving forward, if you twenty eight years or younger, I better not hear you say.
Speaker 2: Foot a ball. That's rough. They gonna, Hey, they gonna they gonna be on your head after this one. Now.
Speaker 1: But there, I tell you what they ain't gonna be. They gonna be in Vegas. I bet wherever they want to be in Vegas, that's where they will go be. That's one thing I tell you where y'all want to know, where y'all want to go, y'all want to see?
Speaker 3: No cowboy fans? What a super Bowl that this year New Orleans. I bet they won't be there. I bet they won't be there. That's if I want to If.
Speaker 1: I want more than cowboy fans, all I gotta do is show up to the location with the super Bowl being here.
Speaker 3: I ain't gotta worry about it.
Speaker 2: Now. You don't know, you're not clear. You're not able to tell the future. Now, you never know. They might make it next year. I will it.
Speaker 1: If I tell you what, Ojoe, what did I tell you? If I tell you Grass will turn the cheese, you tell what? You quit night camp, quit inside the NFL, start hustling crackers.
Speaker 3: That's what you do. If I tell you Grass will turn the cheese.
Speaker 1: Quit everything you do and start hustling crackers, You'll be a wealthy man.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you already got the twenty twenty fourth season, you just already eliminate the cowboys. Vote the next season, eliminate the cowboy, the cowboys, eliminate the cowboy. You ain't even give them a chad. You ain't even give them a chance. Shit.
Speaker 1: See, oh Joe, this is what make it hurt so bad. You see, you told him, you told him this year was different. You told him that was.
Speaker 2: Doing his thing.
Speaker 3: You told him CD was that boy. You told him my tear and that defense was like that. So you filled up the anticipation. You built this thing up the careshindo.
Speaker 2: But they were saying they was playing just like that. They were standing on business every everything I said, They were doing exactly that and.
Speaker 1: Got the breaks beat off of Mancie. Do you know what the term beating the breaks? They used to have old disc breaks and they would get rusty and you have to beat them off the car beat the breaks off. That is a literal. That is a literal interpretation of what you had to do. And that's what happened. They beat the horseshoes off them cowboys.
Speaker 2: They had a bad game.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that. I don't know what, but you know how that is in the playoffs. That's football. Now, they ain't the NBA. Ain't no the best, ain't no best four out of seven. See I remember, I'm old enough to remember when NBA had games the best two out of three, and then they had the best three out of five. The only time you got four out of seven was the conference finals and the NBA finals. So in the NFL you get one chance to prove you superior that day. So I'm telling you, if you twenty eight years are younger, and if you were Dallas, if you're a Cowboy fan, I better not hear you say foot or ball, Say all blong shaped object, say all along shaped object, save big, say anything, but you better say football.
Speaker 2: Listen. They're gonna make it eat the words. Next year may be nothing. Ain't twenty eight years. I'm starving, good thing. I ain't waiting on them to eat.
Speaker 1: Just back, Okay, when the Cowboys win the Super Bowl, you could eat shunning man, I be emaciated.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you. It's stuff like this, stuff like this that give players and teams motivation to prove people wrong. You never know what.
Speaker 1: They proved nobody wrong. Get twenty eight years that all of a sudden they mad Listen, why you ain't Why ain't taking out on green Bay? Why did they get mad at green Bay? Why they ain't getting mad at San Francisco. They had a bad game, Okay, San Francisco, last year, San Francisco, two years ago they okay, not this year the green Bay, green Bay.
Speaker 2: They had a bad game.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well damn how many bad game? That's all you need one When they're gonna have a good game in the playoff.
Speaker 2: You know, they need to have the good games that they have during the regular season in the postseason.
Speaker 3: If they can do that, they guess what? That's that pressure?
Speaker 2: Oh? Who guess who puts the pressure on them? I don't know who put it on them? Who running the show? Who put it on them? No? He't out there?
Speaker 3: No, No, Jared wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Jeredy wasn't set the team all pro. Jared didn't lead the league and catches. Jared wasn't no all pro office alignment.
Speaker 2: Na, No, don't do that. Now you want to put it on Jerry, I am there. I'm just giving you. I'm just giving you one of the reasons because everything you just named.
Speaker 3: No, you are winning fire. How many reasons you got, you're gonna find a reason. I don't want to know, Joe.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what's really going on.
Speaker 3: I don't keep everybody talking about everybody talking about. Oh, I don't hear from you. I don't hear from you until the Cowboys lose. Well, I mean, when you what you what you want me to call for? I don't call you the regularly either. What I call it the regularly? Ain't nothing going on, right. I'm like the tax man. You know the tax man.
Speaker 1: He don't auter you the first chance you you owe him some money. He let that thing build up, right, he let it build up because he see your cop saying, Oh I let this thing go another month. That entry gonna be more than what you got in your count did. I'm gonna come and swoop.
Speaker 2: Down everything gone. Damn.
Speaker 3: That's how I am.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be all right, But you ain't all right.
Speaker 3: You ain't all right all right?
Speaker 2: You know what? Let's all right? Next week that we want the Cowboy they're gonna play on next t ain't talk about the cowboy about I'm about Detroit. I'm talking.
Speaker 1: I don't wanna get cowboy? Tell you what college? Gonna be your contact?
Speaker 2: I'm due.
Speaker 1: They want to come on the live on Thursday night. They ain't got issed to do? They ain't you preparing for no game?
Speaker 2: Who do you want? They'll come on for me the way you're talking about it, and they gonna come on for you. They'll come on with me. Who you want?
Speaker 1: I don't care who they come on from. The ain't got nothing to do? You not not busy? Your week is clear?
Speaker 2: Tell me who you want? I mean, I can't get no for it.
Speaker 1: I probably a gonna be able to get a forty nine er or or a Lion or raven or chief dose guy.
Speaker 3: I gotta wait till the very very last minute.
Speaker 1: I know y'all book, I know y'all free, y'all free, ain't got nothing to do. Here's what is February eighth, Thursday, cowboys, come on the show night cap.
Speaker 2: Who you want? Tell me who you're going to ask? Whoever you want to come? All right? I got you because you know all of them will be there now. I know they gonna be there. Ain't that something? How you having a party?
Speaker 1: There's a party going on, and it ain't not one cowboy gonna be at the game.
Speaker 2: How that look all the stats?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh that the man. Oh Steve, he got a cee, he had a thousand catches. Oh, Tony parlam that defense. Oh we got a great right there with me watching the game, watching the game.
Speaker 2: Being a little too hard on them boys. Man, the cowboy fans hard on him. I ain't hard on him. Cowboy fans hard on them. That holds up the cowboy.
Speaker 1: I woulda start calling the cowboys dad beat Dad, cause you know how to dad be dad. They promise the kid, I'm gonna commits, I'm gonna take you this, I'm gonna take you to the store, i'm gonna take you to the fair, I'm gonna take you somewhere. And he don't show up. That's what childboy do that the more Dad beat Dad's promise us every year we going to the super Bowl. Then every year that don't show their folky answer, I'm tired of them.
Speaker 2: Don't take their name to Dad beat that. That's that's that's rough.
Speaker 1: Now that that's what it is. Promise every year they've been promising, y'all.
Speaker 2: Know that chat.
Speaker 3: They've been promised up, they were going to the super Bowl, and I get my hopes up every year, and every year they don't show up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: There be Dad thought, Yeah, promises, promise, they gonna come take us. Oh, I would come get you to take you. Get out of your daddy coming to take you to get ice cream tomorrow? Okay your daddy. Yeah, they're gonna come by your pair of shoes and guess what happened? Yo, show down?
Speaker 2: No good? Oh sapsucker?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that from here on out now, So I'm down.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 1: I'm getting on my my soap box. I think that's enough for the Cowboys for today. What y'all think you y'all like the new name for the Cowboys cause they you know what, they promising stuff and they ain't gonna deliver.
Speaker 2: Now they'd be dad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there might be some moms in there too, But I mean, I guess you can't say it, dad.
Speaker 2: But you know that's rough. Well who you got? Who you got next week? Man? Who you got next week? Cowboys? No cowboy? God, damn lion Lion's forty nine ers? Who you like? Who you like? Lions forty nine ersh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come with no cowboys then stuck up the room. I got a sprak, I got a straight stuck up my office heavy. Come on, man, you got all this and you got all that. I'm sorry, damn, that's it as you got all the my throat bad the fuck ahead, cowboys got me here, choke me on life all.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, y'all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh man, the cowboy they've got. The cowboys got me a uh uh old show them, show them your background. Uh when you called me walked dog twenty five cowboys little Redfree's head.
Speaker 1: I tell you what they needed. I guess what they ain't living? No super in the Super Bowl? Why not in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Oh man? You mad? Walk? You mad at me? What? I know?
Speaker 3: You mad because all the other teams that you thought you was better than.
Speaker 1: Guess what they still doing. Don't get mad, Walk, don't get mad at me. Don't get mad at me.
Speaker 2: Walk. I'm a wald I'm with you. Walk, y'all gonna be that next year, baby, don't gonna be that next year Walk. Listen, new that's gonna be aware and playing against the Bengals. Oh my goodness. Super Bowl of fifty eight, Super Bowl fifty eight Bengals, the Bengals and the Cowboys, and Super Bowl fifty never. So what year?
Speaker 3: What number is that? What's the room maneuver for? Fifteen?
Speaker 2: Never? You'll see you'll see. Oh listen, don't kind of no healthy Joe Borough, boy, you already know what time it is. We in contention every year. Don't do that that, that's what you're not gonna do. You you don't do don't do that. The man only been healthy one year old, Yoe. And where we've been at the years he's been healthy. Okay, Well, so i'm i'm I'm a championship, super Bowl, a FC championship. Don't do it, take it.
Speaker 1: I'm taking So he's been in the league five years, he been healthy.
Speaker 2: Two super Bowl, AFC championship. Someber we hadn't been since nineteen eighty eight. You want to keep going and guess what we're gonna be at next year? A FC championship? My goodness, yes, who win the division next year? Bengals?
Speaker 3: Oh, they're gonna be sore. The So what Lamart is?
Speaker 2: So? Lamar ain't Lamar? Now, Lama was there, Lama was Lamar. Lamar was at it the year we were he got hurt. He got hurt, he got He was at a year when he got hurt. You heard me, he was at it. He was, he was there. We was that we lost Innantcy Championship games.
Speaker 3: The hurt that the first place before he got hurt.
Speaker 2: That's two different years. Our healthy Lamar Jackson. Don't lose to the Bengals. She's not gonna bet nothing. Be all that we can bet. Now, make it light on, making light on yourself before the season. Get him next year.
Speaker 3: I got, I got, I got Lamar.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, keep that, keep that same energy. I always, yeah, keep that same energy.
Speaker 3: We will see it because I'm an ev I stayed, I stayed pluved up, but I stay plugged up. I'm already charged up.
Speaker 2: As soon as it as soon as it's cold, the charging station don't work. Doing don't as soon as it's cold, the charging station don't work.
Speaker 3: We'll that evy fire right up.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, we'll see care who they all man?
Speaker 1: Gary Peter said, the last time the Dallas Cowboys won two playoff games, TSA didn't exist and family could walk on the plane together. That's exactly right, you know, back in the day when the Cowboy was winning Zoo Bowl. It wasn't no trick man. You just walk right on the line. You walk right on down there. You could walk and wait for your family to get off the plane and you'll be looking at the window. Pull them then that they're playing right there. You're looking at the window like that right there. Oh Joe in that deal. That's the plane. That's the one that coming in on. Yeah, I ain't know that. Know, Hey, what what year?
Speaker 2: Remember you? You should be able to smoke in restaurants, smoke on the plane, smoke.
Speaker 1: You just could smoke on the plane. Cowboy, Cowboy, the Cowboy land won Bow. Now you could smoke on the plane. They cut that out. Okay, Okay, that's like the eighties. Huh the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to bring they need to bring that back.
Speaker 3: What the Cowboys to the zoop Bowl.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta earn you where you just can't put somebody on Now. I was trying to say, just being able to smoke in establishments like before. Not hell. Now, hey, did you see the Do you see the Clipper Stadium? The Clipper Stadium have a section. They're building a section where you can smoke cigars, and you can smoke paraphernalia as well. Yeah, you're not gonna say. I'm not gonna say the other word because I don't smoke that stuff. But yeah, I think that's dope. Not that, not that will be dope. Now, then I will go and enjoy basketball game because I can do something that I enjoy while I'm trying to understand what the hell I'm watching.
Speaker 1: But oh Joe, you're not gonna be able to sit down and watching smoking a cigar.
Speaker 2: So you got to play the game going on? You in the bar smoking a cigar? So what are you doing? That's what you're supposed to do, right, No, the objective is to watch the game. Yeah, you want to stay home.
Speaker 1: If you want to smoke a cigar, head let you might want to stay home. Who the hell gonna pay to go to a game the smoke a cigar and spend that kind of money? Can I stay home with smoking cigar?
Speaker 2: I mean probably ain't gonna be that much. I mean, based on we got to wait till the Clipper Stadium is finished so we can see what the price point is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, obviously it's not gonna be the Lakers. But I'm sure it's still gonna it's gonna cost it's gonna cost decent money, you think, so yeah, hell yeah, it's an NBA, it's a it's a it's a professional sporting event. But there you think professional sporting event, you think they're cheap.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I don't really go to bed. I don't go to basketball games. Anytime I do go, I go to one year. You know that I get the tickets from somebody, so I don't really pay. So I don't know what the what the money look like that you got to fork over to go to them money. I just think it would be dope. I just I just saw the clip of Oh my God that you know somebody say. You know they're also integrating a place of smoking, a smoking area. I'm like, oh shit, now that I can get into you get into that Sigari and watch basketball.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to do. I don't want to do the smoking. Oyo.
Speaker 2: You don't smoke. You don't smoke nothing at all, not in public.
Speaker 3: I mean what I mean, what, oh Joe, I ain't bother nobody, man, I ain't bother nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Hell no, no, but I got good priend. You don't look my boy, you know, be a playmaker. Emman and I came out the same year. M and I used to roll together before he got married. Emmy with my dog. But I still get them cowboys here, right, I got you, Oh, Joe, check this out. I don't know if you saw this, Yes, sir, there's a video going viral demonstrating how many animals humans eat per year.
Speaker 2: I saw that on Twitter. Man, did you see that? I saw that. They they got the graphic of each animals, who numbers on how many? On how many weeks? How many we've eaten? Yes? Yeah, come on, nine?
Speaker 1: I mean people eating six okay, guinea pigs, seventy million guinea pigs?
Speaker 3: Who they're eating guinea pigs?
Speaker 2: You know what? For one, where are they getting to study from? Where are they getting to study from? Toy? Even for these to be accurate numbers. I think this is made up. I think it's made up because some of the stuff on here. Who's eating who's eating horse eating cat? Who's eating dogs? You eat? Can't?
Speaker 3: There are a lot of y'all young boys eating cat. That's what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's that's a different kind of cake. You don't actually you don't actually eat it, eat it. There's a there's an arm to that that's completely different. Who's eating?
Speaker 3: I thought they were talking about that, my bad.
Speaker 2: Let me see that. There's some things on here that makes sense. I can see lobster fire from a million, I can see that turkey six. I get that, Simon, I get that tune. I get it. Who the hell eating rabbit? Man? Who eating rabbit? Had no rabbit to it? Okay, you know what, Come on, don't do that, man?
Speaker 3: What about awin felt?
Speaker 2: Who eating? Don't nobody eat a goddamn rabbit? No rabbit? Okay, come on, man, you tell Let you boy see that. Let you boys see that rabbit. Yeah, yeah, yeah. They got a lot of stuff over here.
Speaker 1: I mean I get I get a hog at one point five billion, hogs, I get oysters, yeah, man, but hold look more people eat goo's and duck to eat hog.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that shrimp. I gets shrimp, sardines.
Speaker 2: M sardines, chicken, chicken bean at seventy five billion makes sense.
Speaker 1: But pork should be right behind chicken. Pork and beef should be right behind chicken.
Speaker 2: You think so yeah, I think some of this, some of this is uh.
Speaker 3: Man man, I hadn't even sardines since I was a damn kid.
Speaker 2: This is this is buffalo one hundred thousand people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, but you know bal No, they got restaurants that you can actually eat buffalo.
Speaker 2: So people do eat a lot of buffalo, like bison, like buff Yes, bison, yes, yes, yes, absolutely absolutely. We're just out here just trying ship. We just trying stuff.
Speaker 1: Tilapia that cheap ass fish. Yeah, and this farm most of the tilapia nie is all farm.
Speaker 2: So nah see urchin? Who even see urchin? I mean what type of sea urchin? There are different types of sea urchins, all of them.
Speaker 3: I mean they call them.
Speaker 2: They call them delicacies at five star restaurant. That's they call the type of places you like to go.
Speaker 3: No, no turtle, fifty.
Speaker 2: Turtle, that's all what you mean that song? You eat turtle? No no, no, no no, no, I have eaten turtle. I don't eat it now? Yeah, leave you don't listen. You taste everything? But would I tell you to taste? Yeah? Sure? Rest right, sure, that that's right. Ain't better be on the plate. They want me to try and put it on the plate. Hey, well, listen, she could put it on the plate for you if that's what you want. If you need it put on the plate you to feel better about eating it, let me know. I'm sure I can request her sweetie put it on the plate for him. Maybe that'd make him feel better about it. Yeah, it made me feel Ain't ain't nothing wrong with that. Ain't nothing wrong with that. If you if you need role playing, pretend you at a restaurant and you wanted to put it on the plate. I'm sure she would do that for you. All you got to do is ask, ask, you shall receive by you a man.
Speaker 3: Who are eating dog?
Speaker 2: Man? They eating dog like that? Come on, man, ain't nobody eating no dog? And if something like this happened, it's not happening here in the states. Not happening here in the States. The pus okay, I get it, calamari, cala mari, calamario. Okay, great advertiser. But people eat more shrimp than if they eat more more shrimp than And the sardines, where are you eating sardines like that? At Sometimes you can't afford. When you can't afford shrimp, you got to. You got to you gotta get sardines. When you can't afford tilapia, you gotta get sardines.
Speaker 3: But you get sardines.
Speaker 1: I mean people, I have never been to a fish market or seen somebody say, okay, give me a two pounds of sardines.
Speaker 2: Well, if you can afford the fish at the fish market, you wouldn't be there for sardines in the first place.
Speaker 1: I get sardines. I mean I eating sardines. I'm eating so I would eat sardines out the can. They just sardines to.
Speaker 2: Seals and whales and stuff that the zoo and aquarium.
Speaker 3: People ain't eat sardines like that. Hey, Chad, y'all eat sardines like that.
Speaker 2: Sardines is a delicacy that.
Speaker 1: Ain't no damn delicacy. Now people eat it, but there ain't no delicacy. I don't know who throw that line.
Speaker 2: For some of us, it's a delicacy for some of us, I know they, But for some of us do the circumstance. Because even myself, I used to survive on sardines.
Speaker 3: I've eaten sardines. Ojoe, I eat sardines by in the sausage.
Speaker 2: Being the sausages, little man, who man.
Speaker 1: I give you a cannavy of sausages. And we used to call honey bun truck driver steak because you know, the truck driver. They be killing them money buns.
Speaker 3: So I give me, give me some vody sausage, a truck driver steak, and a colt.
Speaker 2: You're good, you set, okay, work.
Speaker 3: All this stuff about you. I don't know about this, o Joe.
Speaker 1: I mean look, I mean the cow, the lamb, the shop, the lobster, turkey, salmon, tuna. But you're right, I mean hogg, I mean pork. I think people need more pork than one point five b that's just me. Yeah, yeah, probably. I love your good old mess of pigtails. You don't like no pigtails?
Speaker 2: Yeah like pigtail, pig feet, pigtails, pig ear.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah see not now talking, Now we talk.
Speaker 2: I eat a little bit of everything, now, know you do?
Speaker 1: I know you do. Yeah, I heard it with me. I don't know about you. I know you used to work in this. I know you working work in the post office in the back.
Speaker 2: Sam, I'm the one invented looking the stamp.
Speaker 1: I know I know you worked at the post office. Yeahs a great service.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, I closed, I closed, I closed a letter faster than anything. What.
Speaker 1: Look, hey, they tried to get the machine to replace you. They can replace Jo, they say, Oh no, Joe got a state I heard about you from back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's the old me. That's the old me. That's the old me. Well you know, I'm a new me. It's a new me. You know. Once you cross, once you cross fifty, everything change you changed. Thank you, thank you, change for the better. Be trying to tell you, wait, whoaa you never? You never. You never been on the other side to even change you. You've been the same way all your life. I'm telling you to live. You are live, but you ain't living as a difference. Can we work up to that? Can we work up to that? You you had time that you had time to work up to that when you was at Savannah State, when you was in NFL, you had time to have fun and enjoy yourself and be on the other side, you know, be the bad boy, be the one we.
Speaker 1: You and I have been talking about going to these nice five star restaurants. When you start off, well, I'm saying, if we start off with a five star restaurant. Where do we go from there? If you do this from the rip, If you do this from the dope, well wiped off from there?
Speaker 2: Well you you to you stay, you stay there, you continue to tread water at that same level. That's the way it worked. No, I mean I'm here to healthy bang No, you a't have me?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, did you see this? They got a shinning sharp Bengo card?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you see it? Yeah? Yeah, I saw I saw a little bit of that. What you what you? What you? What you gotta? What you got on your Bingo card?
Speaker 1: They got they got things that they've heard me say over the course of the years.
Speaker 2: They got like bullgive.
Speaker 1: Uh, limp into the season, limp out of the season, childhood story, historical analogies, relationship analogy, animal reference. My grandfather said, let me add your question. Foretold of this. I predicted this. Did you know?
Speaker 2: Or do you know? Laughs?
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, it's gonna be very interesting to see. Let that see again. Yeah, man, y'all do you know what y'all put? Ohjoe, what's gonna be on your Bingo card?
Speaker 2: Stay with me? That's easy. Hold on my my Bingo card. Number one. Child, please child, please, okay, stay with me, now, stay with me. I love you guys. Yeah, damn, my bad. I got a stuff, Kirk. I gotta stop. Yeah yeah yeah, trying to set unk up with a random woman. Yeah, I'm the greatest route run of all time. Yeah yeah, you preaching the night Now, that's one of my favorite you preaching the night I was. Let me write this down. Oh it's a good one. Real yeah real uh. Defending the Cowboys, hell, defending any any team, defending any player. Yeah, that's that's the problem. Min. I'mnna work on that. Showing off my soccer jersey. Hold on, let me show up my jersey anyway, since I've just mentioned it. One of the greatest of all time. You know who that is? That?
Speaker 3: Maridona?
Speaker 2: Who that? Yeah you can't see. Let me move to Mike. Let move the mic so you can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Argentina, Holy raps it for your time, the Handball in nineteen eighty six, the Holy Rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, you know you know, you know you know something. Let me see what else? Am I? Bingo? Card I have a question. I lie for you before I lie to you. Man, don't do that saying, don't do that. What was the other one? Oh, kiss the baby. Yeah, let's go back. That's back from hard knocks. That's that's about it. That's about it.
Speaker 1: But I like the being go cards. So whoever put this oude there, man, I appreciate that, y'all. Y'all, y'all expectations. Uh, when I was in Denver or when I was in Baltimore, screams expectations, scoop and score pick sixes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you either coaching it or you allowing it. Oh, you know you forgot your other saying with that what you accepting the loss? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh they got it in that hold there. Never accept anything in the win.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't accepting the loss. Yeah, you gotta have that one.
Speaker 1: Fans questions Simply Striving twenty Sixcess newly engage y'all of my sources of learning sports, help me impress and aggravate my fiance. Have me out here acting like a commentator every game.
Speaker 2: Love y'all.
Speaker 1: Wish you luck in twenty twenty five on our twenty Wish us luck on our twenty twenty five wedding. Simply striving, Brother, you don't need no luck, and y'all guys been together, y'all a perfect match. Congratulations and hopefully the.
Speaker 3: Marriage will be blissed.
Speaker 2: Yes, be blissful.
Speaker 1: And it's everything that you guys hope knowing that you're gonna work. You're gonna a couple of rough patches, but do you know what you guys are built for this for the long haul.
Speaker 3: I wish you nothing but love, peace and happiness.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it, Enjoy it. Make sure your role play. Get some costume from Fredericks in Hollywood. Get you some man cuts, get your blindfold, Get you some whipped cream. You hear me? Hey, yeah the other way? You know you boy? Hey, hey, get you some whipped cream? Down? Hey? You know you boy? You babe? You know boy? Cop up back in the day, I come on, you know what I'm saying. Come on, used to come out now your boy? Oh Dad, believe don't Dad? You know now what?
Speaker 1: I was young? Don't I was young? Did I heard him in the back of the patrol car. You know what I'm saying? On Joe, I put him.
Speaker 3: Back in the troll back of the troll patrol car. I can't do nothing now, I can't do nothing now.
Speaker 2: Hey, you used to act like you was arresting him. Yeah, yeah, man, yeah, nah boy, you shot out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel some too old old four minutes sentence. You don't have your own four minutes. You got four minutes to serve.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta break that one down.
Speaker 1: I'm with a cowboy fan. He just proposed. I've been learning the game through y'all. Thanks for helping me earn him with hot takes. Wish our marriage luck next year twenty twenty five. Well we wish another one getting married in twenty twenty five, Adrian, Congratulations on your I'm just still I'm just preparing you, but you probably already know this.
Speaker 2: Sundays, most Sundays.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be very very pleasurable, enjoyable, but just no come playoff times. Things might get broken, things get thrown. God, man, I'm so see sorry, man, man, I don't know what I'm gonna do with each other.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna get me a new tea. Just know you're gonna have to experience that for a long long time. Adrian, So wish you best to luck and uh, congratulations on the on the on the on the nuts on the wedding.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I gotta make sure when you get married, and everybody in the chat that's in a relationship, ask your lady, ask your woman. You want to be happy and you want to be right? Which one you want to be happier? You want to be right? It's an old tale saying you can't get both.
Speaker 3: So no, now you got to pick and choose.
Speaker 2: She Hey, come on now, talk to me. Now, you got to pick cho talk to him. Now, you got to pick and choose. Now it's Sunday. I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, don't you just keep the peace?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: They be dead, they be dead ass, and you're like, you know what, you're right, let's just let it go. And then and when it comes back around, why didn't you say something?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Darrick Schokler said, Ravens became a franchise and won two championship since them boys, they did.
Speaker 3: Ravens became a franchise in ninety six.
Speaker 1: It doesn't been, doesn't been to several AFC championship games because I think they lost twice to Uh, lost twice to Uh.
Speaker 3: The Patriots know that luck once or twice.
Speaker 1: The Patriot Julian Ingram said, the last time the Cowboys won the Super Bowl, you could fill your car for ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Put it up, give me ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars on point five.
Speaker 1: You could back then you could go in the stove, lead a nozzle in your car, lead it door, hopen keeth it there ain't nobody touching.
Speaker 2: Can't do that on that well nah, hey, you can't even lead it car.
Speaker 3: You can't be You can't have your car home while you pumping the games.
Speaker 2: My boy jumping jumping there and take off with it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, and that's funny. Ash, be anonymous cowboy fan. As do y'all have PG rated pictures that you would sure hate for the internet to get ahold of? Ah man, Yeah, I got pictures that if somebody would possibly lose their job.
Speaker 3: If it were to ever make the internet. Be anonymous cowboy fan named Ash.
Speaker 2: As your cowboy fan for real?
Speaker 3: Is she a cowboy fan? You listen you talk about she looked cowboys spurs Cowboys first and the spurs TCU.
Speaker 2: That's it? Oh so she's from Texas in aus Yes? Yeah, okay, okay, okay, yes, understandable, understandable. Well, the picture is.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I lost the wager to ask, and as part of my punishment, I had to wear an Amari Cooper jersey.
Speaker 2: Man that what that's that? Post that post? I ain't gonna post that post that So you you really wanted them boys?
Speaker 3: No, I lost the bet.
Speaker 2: Uh you know once you put that jersey on? Man, guilty by association. No, no, guilty by association, even though Marik Cooper is not there anymore. By association, so technically you are one of them boys.
Speaker 1: No double double O seven line said, Hey, you wasn't lying about getting paid back? Third quarter Phoenix Tate Chief shot at the back of on knees very next play declete the board tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. Y'all got it? Ass back? He would that you can find that footage? Yes, you find how you find it on VHS. It's on the internet. It's on the internet. Okay, okay, Oh yeah, oh I got it?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh you thought, oh y'all thought i'd be playing what I say, I would go get the air back.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're nothing to Chief shot me.
Speaker 2: Hey, somebody send me that clip man, somebody.
Speaker 3: No, No, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Send me that clip to a Twitter please try. I'm trying to see this. You were that you was that there? Hit the boy like that.
Speaker 1: No, look, I'm gonna play how like I said, Oh, I just need to know how we're gonna do it. We're playing clean clean the whistle or snap the after the whistle. I just needed to know so we both on the same we only look, I'm vibing, how you vibing?
Speaker 2: If you chill, I'm chilled. You on some bull jobs. I'm on some bull job too, Okay, Okay, okay, that's that's all I needed to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and you nothing. Hey, you cheap shot me, I'm gonna get you. If I see you cheap shot one of my guys, I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna get you or one of your guys. Right, That's just the way it was. Oh we gotta get back.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh you thought I was gonna let you do something to me and I'm not gonna get you. No, Nope, thing's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Somebody gonna have to pay absolutely, okay. Yep.
Speaker 1: Uncalled to Jayson, speaking of Kanyac, what are some of the words you find misspelling even though they aren't super difficult.
Speaker 2: Simon, I'm not saying it's difficult, but they tell me you never say to l. You just taught me how to say. You just taught me how to say conyac. But it's the fucking G in that motherfucker. The G is silent, like, what are we doing? Okay, let me see. I'm obviously these are words that are difficult to spell, and just I say, am exactly how it's spelled, and that's not how it's supposed to be. What else? Wait, no, I'm not spaghetti. It was something else. It's something else that that's always been mind bothering to me based on his spelling, and when you say it, it's completely different. I'm trying to think, damn you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've just been letting you say it. But you know, everybody know you.
Speaker 2: Now you and you had me saying cognact for a minute. Yeah, but everybody means, who is that laughing? Oh yo, hey, I was saying it was such confidence too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you allowed and wrong, but that's what we love about you.
Speaker 2: We love you. Somebody put boney oh yeah, blooney b b b o l O G again n A makes no sense at all.
Speaker 3: Spell it again.
Speaker 2: I spelled it wrong again? Be up below b B O l O. I thought it was g n A.
Speaker 3: No, yes, it's simple.
Speaker 2: So you're wrong to what I'm wrong?
Speaker 3: I know I was right, like like the guys sing the song.
Speaker 2: Yeah O l O g n A, Yeah, I was right, and that's trying to tell me I'm wrong. Come on, well, Rell, you better help them kid with the.
Speaker 3: Homework, and that is she wrong?
Speaker 2: Can this kid'd come back with stray l RelA did all their own work? She thought, I said, then, oh, matter of fact, speaking of homework, you you haven't had to help your kids with homework no before, and you realize when you're helping them you've been out of school so goddamn long you don't. You don't even know this ship no more. After Creindicgarden the first grade, I couldn't help my kids with nothing. I ain't under say it's a lie.
Speaker 3: So a that's why I pay and you need help with math or whatever.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 1: I got money, getttutor. I can't do nothing. You're not Finn. You're nothing to tell about my daddy helped. My daddy did this. Oh no, oh no, uhh, y'all, Finn, put your daddy old blast.
Speaker 3: I'll pay it for a tutor.
Speaker 2: Hey, algebra division, subtracting some of the simplest stuff. Some of the simplest stuff that we've that we learned we were in school, that we haven't used since we've been out of school. They come home and you try to do it, and you'd be like, what.
Speaker 3: My kids were way way smarter than I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's crazy, man, I don't I had I had to throw that tabit out there because I don't. I don't know what's in the lesson plans today. Yeah, but they I got.
Speaker 1: If I had to go back to school. Oh, if I go back, if I had to go back to school, you gotta start. You gotta start from scratch, Start from scratch. So all that stuff we learned in school, all the stuff we learned in school, I have yet to use it in day to day life. I have yet to use it in day to day life. I ain't gonna lie with Joe. If I had to go back to school, I might be in the same classroom the whole day I get to school that I get to school at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: By'll ring it three.
Speaker 3: I ain't left home rule, I'll getting all my lessons, playing the one classroom the whole day.
Speaker 2: Man, matter ain't mat maadest bad please all, I may the whole work hard? Hey? Where you got me crying? Hey? Hell? No, have many time?
Speaker 1: Batter be taking about four five gym? Hey, man, i'd be doing art. I be cooking the milk back you have a cookie.
Speaker 3: I've had nap time twice a day. Hey, didn't get a certificate?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh shit, I lie on you man.
Speaker 3: That worked hard, mate. I been looking at the kids like my kids, and my kids been out of school. Damn my kids been out of school ten fifteen years at ten first fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Man, please, oh my goodness, that's fun.
Speaker 3: I could not could I can't hear. I couldn't help them.
Speaker 2: Uh uh l Grady twenty four cent.
Speaker 1: I'm a cowboy fan. My wife is the Panthers fan. Uh I tell her all the time, Carolina will win before Dallas wins.
Speaker 2: Sadly, well they did u uh uh cam did get them to a super Bowl when they played Yeah, when they played with the broncos Y I did uh and uh at Sam frand that, Uh it was le By Stadium, not Camills State Leviy Levy Stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great, you might be right, You might be right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Faith Faith.
Speaker 1: Got a two point question for us Ocho, Hey, Shannon Ocho two part questions Shannon, what is the ballpark amount of blackmail money you collected from your siblings? O?
Speaker 2: Jo?
Speaker 1: How would you advise Shannon to invest or grow his ill gotten games? Shannon is on this businessman, now how much? Well, it all depends on what they did.
Speaker 2: Like wait, I didn't. I don't understand that. The first part of the cost said.
Speaker 1: How what's the what's the ballpark amount of blackmail money you collected from your siblings?
Speaker 2: Well? I collected money from my siblings when he was a shorty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it all appears on what they did, right. You know, I gots that like guys, and they weren't supposed to be you know, we're supposed to be going to town to do one thing, you.
Speaker 2: To do another, right, right, So to keep saying hush, what that what that costs? Right there? That that that love example.
Speaker 1: That to cast you dry, queen, that will cast you a double a double burger, double cheeseburger, a milk shake. Yeah, double key burger with milkshake, just catch up. Uh, double cheeseburger, Uh a milkshake, chocolate and fry. About about three four dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh you cheap, You cheap the twenty dollars you good.
Speaker 3: Nah, that wouldn't not even that wouldn't even like ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: But you know, any time you went somewhere and came back, you need to come bearing gifts. You need to bring some candy, some chips, soda.
Speaker 2: Oh so you were you you were blackmail and black but you were EXTORTINGTI.
Speaker 1: Just let's just say I didn't forget. Let's just say if you ever took me somewhere, I could tell Papa where we went and how we got there.
Speaker 3: So let's just say I had a great recall.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you were sure you got the memory of an elephant. Yeah, okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: My sister, you know they broke me off.
Speaker 2: Are you dangerous? Bright? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, I just want y'all to know I'm not proud of that. Okay, that's not something I'm proud of. I didn't know. We weren't supposed to snitch on you know, my brother, my sister my aunt.
Speaker 2: I didn't know snitches get stitches.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just trying to I'm just trying to make an honest hustle man. I'm just I'm just I'm just a businessman.
Speaker 2: I'm selling somewhere like five, six, seven, eight years old.
Speaker 1: I didn't know nine, ten, eleven, twelve thirteen. I ain't no aboy said, oh yo, just getting that bag. I mean I needed money.
Speaker 2: They had it head getting it by any means necessary.
Speaker 3: Or you know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I would see the guys. Hey, I got in trouble one time because I didn't know. You weren't supposed to ask. You know, you weren't supposed to ask people for money, strangers for money.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: You know, man, oh Yoe as my brother, remember this. I remember wit in the store and I asked this man, I say, should you give me fifty cent?
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: You got in trouble for.
Speaker 1: That man, Oh Joe. You know this mofolk came outside Barney.
Speaker 3: You know that boy in there begging for money.
Speaker 1: Fifty yeah, Oh, you gotta realize fifty cent back then, you're talking about seventy probably seventy three, seventy four, and not fifty cent like it is now that was money back there. Bro a honey bun, a hundred mon was like fifteen twenty. A can ofisda was a quarter, a big call, A cad of twelve hours, can of soda was a quarner. You can a lot, Yes, you get a lot of stuff for that. Back then, it is what this mofo told on me. May and my grandfather beat me.
Speaker 2: You got a beating for ask for fifty cent? Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, you would always say, don't beg you make people don't like you. That's what that's what you know. My grandparents always say, boy, don't stop begging. You make people don't like you. I like that, so less and learned less and learned. Oh yoe, how can you help me?
Speaker 2: Uh? Uh invest my money? Who want to invest? Faith?
Speaker 3: Want you to help me grow my grow my Uh when I was growing up the money that I got through ill gotten means right, she wants you to help me invest?
Speaker 2: So what would to help me? I mean back back then? So so are we we hypothetically speaking we back then? Yes? Oh that's easy. Used to have to be out there in that you have to be at then? Uh at then the field? Didn't you? Yes? I did? Everybody got paid for being out in that field, right, absolutely, you know what you needed a little limit elimonade stand man. Man, we're drinking water. Hey, that's that's what I'm talking about. Make it a little different. Get your elimonade stand charged five cents a cup.
Speaker 3: Man, anybody's gonna pay that. It was my cousins.
Speaker 2: Honey, we get that. And you getting a little money. That's the only thing I can think of that you can do.
Speaker 1: I got money. She wants you to teach me how to invest it. I'm making money. I don't need I'm making money because I'm working in the fields, making five dollars a day. I go catch chickens, I make a dollar thousand, So I catch anywhere between eight and twelve thousand and sixteen thousand a night.
Speaker 3: So I'm making like you know, I'm like seven eight nine.
Speaker 2: Let's see, my grandfather died in seventy seven, so I started catching chickens in seventy eight, seventy some up seventy seven, all the way through like eighty two. So I was making I was making, you know, sixteen seventeen dollars. But I'm working. That's good. That's good money. Bu especially Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had lee jeans. Hey, I had lee jeans, I had eyes on, I had I had nice stuff.
Speaker 2: When broke.
Speaker 1: Ain't no running water, but I was dressed nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, I was older.
Speaker 1: Colin Simpkins said, Hey, Unkin O Joe just wanted to say, happy to be spending my twenty ninth birthday listening to you guys, listening to y'all give us gradess pray if we continued success, Colin, I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you for taking Monday Happy birthday. Bro. Appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I mean we got in the chat. Still in the chat. Okay, we got sixty thousand in the chat. I know all of y'all hadn't subscribed. Come on here that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Help your unk, y'all. Matter of fact, y'all, do me a favor. You know I love you. I don't ask so much. I don't never ask you for much. Do me a favor. I'm finna use the bathroom. I got a ppe. It's gonna take me forty five seconds. Sixty thousand people should be able to hit the subscribe button in forty five seconds and close the door. I am an I'm gonna wash my hands. Yeah, please, do.
Speaker 3: Miller Johnson the fourth Uh shout out me and my wife Ashley. It's our seventh that wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: A happy anniversary, Miller and ash Congratulations seven years halfway to y'all are the three years away from what is a ten? Okay, five is gold? What's ten? What's a ten year anniversary? Because twenty five is silver, fifty is gold? What they copper? What's the ten year anniversary?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Illuming them down? Well, Miller, hanging there, you got you got eighteen more years and then you had silver. So then you get something, I mean, get something special with a silver but illumine them damn about to give you something more a little valuable its illuminum. But congratulations, happy y'all, seventh wedding anniversary, Miller.
Speaker 3: And just now, yes, where's you say?
Speaker 2: Laney?
Speaker 1: Ray asked, it's been too long since you talked about your dogs? Shounon how do you come up with your dog's names? Love the show? That's that's interesting because normally I always like I keep it like once I got like I asked, Normally, if I get two dogs, they're gonna have the both of them gonna be like if it's a k or t or whatever the case may be. It's gonna be both of them gonna have the same initials. So the first dogs I had I got to rock Wallers, can't even kill it. I like to be unique with my names, or I try to be. And then I had Samson, but I spelled it s A M S O N, not Samsung like strong, like in the Bible. And then I was like, well, I'm gonna get two. Then I got the two Palms, Tarzan, a little Pomeranian named Tarzan makes him seem tough, Taz because he was a devil, so a Tasmanian devil. And then I went and got the bull Masters and I was like, what can I get Tonka tonker Man because he's tough. And then I needed another tea and I was like Titan because he was even tougher, and then I was like okay.
Speaker 2: Then when they passed, I went and got.
Speaker 1: Another one, which is Titus, which you nobody's ever seen. But he's in the bed, he he'll sleep. And then I ended up getting Teddy Bear. So that's how I kind of I try to keep because it's easy, but sometime when it's gone Teddy, it is tighter. It is like tall boy, stop cut y'all all over the place. And so I was walking my dog. I was walking the dog this morning. It was early and the guy pulled up and stopped me. He wanted to carry a conversation. I was on the phone and he was like, So I lifted my head phone up so I could hear him, and he stopped the car. He's like, man, I just want to tell you congratulations. Now, the dog was just like mine in his bit. He was just like mine. He was as long as he was in the car. The dog was paying him no attention. He was like peeing on stuff. Mhm oh choe. The moment he stepped out of the car right he turned and stood up, I said, bro, he's not gonna let you walk up on me. So he's like, oh okay, but man, okay, I just want to tell you I watched the night Cap I Love you know you interview with Cat William. His name was Peter, So Peter, I'm sorry, but he very protective. But daddy, he's very he's very protective. Respect in the house. He cool, he gonna lay down, he ain't gonna bother nobody. He heard the doorbell ring, he gonna go get on the spot, and he's gonna let everybody come in into the house till I tell him.
Speaker 3: But when we outside, he's not gonna let you walk up on me.
Speaker 2: Man, I walk up on you. Man, Man, I walk I walk up on you. Man, Me and your dog would be wrestling. Nah, better be ready.
Speaker 1: Uh nah, oh yo, I don't. I don't let people, you know, he he uh he ain't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And you know when he when he rumble, you know he mean business.
Speaker 2: So oh shoot, I listen. I'm like those of my warrior now and a dog get down man.
Speaker 3: So I like the dog's name to match.
Speaker 1: So I got a bunch of tea's so so I'm I'm I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: Uh oh see a scene.
Speaker 1: Hey uncle o yo, please come to a podcast episode at our spring homecoming week at Howard University. We want to hear from HBCU legend. Can can I get a contact to make this happen? As g a president.
Speaker 3: That would be ass y'all need to come attack ash. Is it possible, man? Because your home hold on for HBC homecoming? Oh okay, I mean you know how Ward we might need to take a poll. See where we go first, fam, No, we ain't going to Florida.
Speaker 2: I mean if if we want to go to an AHPCU, a prominent HBCU, the best AHPCU that is the highest of the seven Hills, the Rattlers, the March and one hundred, I mean you might want to go to tell us. I'm just saying no disrespect to anybody else, because I love all. But you want to strike well? Where you want to go? Georgia.
Speaker 1: Oh so now they can't they hear everything in the background.
Speaker 2: So they hear you.
Speaker 1: Jordan dirty Jeorge said, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: As doctor Frankie l Babley said, Hey, unkin o Joe, I live about five minutes away from where your brother plays in the Monday after the Masters. Have you ever gone with him or will it be possible to go in the future, would love to meet you in person. Actually, no, I have not gone. He's the golfer and I'm not really that big in the golf. But although I might, I might. I might go to the Masters like you like golf. No, I just want to go get the sandwiches because the sand the price the food price is the same as it was back in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 3: So sandwich it costs you a dollar fifty real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I heard about it, so that you know, that's one of my bucket lists to go to the Masters.
Speaker 1: Masters and do Wimbledon, go to the Olympics. You know, you've been to the super Bowl. I've been to a World Series, been to an NBA Finals. I haven't been to the dayton On the five hundred, so I like to go there. I've been to a NASCAR event, but never been to a dayton A five hundred. So you know, cross something off my bucket list.
Speaker 2: All right, that worked? That worked.
Speaker 1: Patrick Willie said, hey, unkno, Joe, have there ever been an instance where a player snuck out of the locker room to watch the Super Bowl halftime show? I don't know. I mean that didn't happen to us. I mean we were so focused on whenning man. Look here, man, man, you don't want to be that guy, because Mike probably would have cut you unless you're trying to well TV, which I know that wouldn't happen.
Speaker 2: Man Man, Mike wasn't playing that. That's a good question. I don't know we have there ever been any instances.
Speaker 1: I can only I can only speak to I don't recall. Well, I know, ain't nobody to do it in Denver. Now, if somebody would have done it, rested sold probably Goose would have took his ass out there. But Mike wouldn't play Mike, y'all see that stuff like what the these kids, like these young men.
Speaker 2: Be doing now, man, Mike wasn't playing that. Yeah, I mean times were different though, times were different now, So it was, it was, it was frowned upon where he was.
Speaker 1: We had a respect for your coach because the thing is my coach that will play in I'm gonna tell him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell him run something else. So about about Denver?
Speaker 1: Yeah, New Orleans, Yeah, yeah, that that would have never happened. I guarantee if if Mike Shanahan was the coach, I guarantee you he could cut Jamis that night. Now Jamis is a free agent. I guarantee it. I guarantee it. The man cut him man for sleeping in the meeting. Jimmy Johnson cut a man for fumbling. It cut him at the half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's only one way to do things.
Speaker 1: If you're planning to win, and if you let people take things in their own hand, you're never gonna be successful. You tell me, you tell me where that where that works at thee I just want to know where it works at. Go look at the winning teams, go look at look at the Patriots, Look at the teams that win. Look at Kansas City, go look at the teams that win. Now go look at the teams that lose. And that's what the kind of behavior that you get and you get their fans justifying it.
Speaker 3: That's why you don't win.
Speaker 2: There's only one way to do things.
Speaker 3: O Choe. It's just like it's just like my parents. Your mom said, oh Joe, be home at this time and don't go out this house unless there is a life of that situation. You wasn't leaving the house because that was the level of respect that you had.
Speaker 2: For your mom.
Speaker 3: But to each his own day, just a different time. Now respect this.
Speaker 2: There? You watch it real? Were you going what a kid? Well, clearly she clear she know where she going. Man, I don't know what she is eleven thirty at night.
Speaker 3: Duh, Well okay, you need to know, you need to know it.
Speaker 2: That's wrong.
Speaker 3: Woman, though Joe, Well, don't.
Speaker 2: Tell him, well got this God damn though this time of.
Speaker 3: Night, unless she'll be back when she get back.
Speaker 2: That they're gonna be locked when you get back.
Speaker 3: Real says she'll be back when she gets back.
Speaker 2: Listen the nearest hotel. Ask no questions, tell you no lie hmm, I ain't. I ain't gonna ask you should listen, say eleven thirty nine, I'll be back eleven thirty nine in am she what play? Who your you'll be by yourself? No rebel?
Speaker 1: Eric asked, what's your most devastating loss? And how bad do players be at kickers when they miss field goals within the tyd of game? Mad what Jacksonville? And it didn't come down to that because we got we got we that one up. I mean, I've been in the game. Look, uh we lost the MC championship game and we missed three field goals and none of them was probably longer than forty yards. Miss three and we lost the game. Ten seven happened. But I'm sure people get frustrated because the thing with kickers is that they be bull jibing, they be trying trick shots, and they be doing all kind of stuff making coffee and doing all this other.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and they would cut making coffee. We be making coffee, making all kind of stuff. Yeah, and so you know, but it's not an easy job, no, very difficult job, as easy as it may seem, as it may seem as people see, you only got one goddamn job. All you have to do is just kick the ball. Listen, in those present situations when the game was on the line, it is very very divult simple to is uh, in comparison to an important game, important basketball game, and your team is counting you to hit two free throws. Ojo, free throws is to take the lead in the game with point two seconds left on the clock. You know that that is a pressure situation. And even though it's just kicking the ball, but that pressure is on you. It busts pipes and inten Some people ride to the occasion and some people don't. O Jo, everybody got one job. What the quarterback job? To throw the ball?
Speaker 1: You got one job, wide, receiver, you got hell, everybody got one job. But when you mess it up, man, you only got one job. All you got to do is catch the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, sometimes I'm ana drop them exactly quarter backs. Sometimes I'm gonna throw picks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough. I mean, you look, you just you just chalk it up. You're just like it is what it is. And it's not like he went out there and intentionally tried to miss the field goal.
Speaker 2: But players are may be upset. They would never say anything. You're say anything, but you're thinking it. Yeah, you always console your teammate. Always pick your head up. Yeah, sorry, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Exactly do were you human? It's just like anybody absolutely, oh Joe. Chiefs are saying the Bills turned off the hot water in the locker room following the winds. What do you think? Hey, what cut off the hot water?
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 1: So that's what the Bill players, that's what the Chiefs players are saying that what happened to them?
Speaker 2: I doubt that. I doubt that. I'm sure there was probably some type of some type of malfunction, but actually cutting off the hot water. Obviously it's freezing cold there as it is. Yeah, maybe maybe the water heater was broken or something happened.
Speaker 1: I ain't taking no, because you know, the one thing that you want to do with is cold cold. You want to get in that shower and just let that warm water run on your ads for like ten ain't moving and the last cause you know if like like when it's hot, you take a cold shower, we're going to a yeah, but when it's when it's when it's cold like that, you just want to fall out. You just want that warm water to run down on you, just like ten fifteen minutes and I ain't taking no shower. I'm gonna get back on there, funky. I don't care. I ain't taking no bro, I just played in twenty degrees and you think I'm about to take a cold shower. Oh hell no, nope, I'm gonna be hey, sew whatever's on me. I would put right back on my clothes and get right on that plane. Absolutely. I ain't taking no cold shower. And I just played in twenty degree whether.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure something something something happened. I doubt they just turned it off. That's that's that's that's unethical, class list. I don't think an NFL team would do that, now I do. I would.
Speaker 3: I'm petty like that. I cut the lights off too.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, somebody just said, uh, can't wears a fifty three million views? Yes he is at fifty three million views. Thank you everybody that watched it. My sister did call me and say, uh, she saw uh, she saw it this morning because I sent it to her and she's laughing at a good time.
Speaker 2: Meet my brother.
Speaker 1: So many people have reached out to me and said, man, say, you know made it now. They they spoof you on Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 2: I told you, I told you you are you are a lister. I don't know I know a lister. Yeah, that's that's how it start. They always start with some of that magnitude using you and something that you've that you've created that has done really well. The fact that they're using it boom you are are well.
Speaker 1: Are they like any A lifts like in the entertainment and the entertainment and the adult entertainment?
Speaker 2: Are they huh any A listers in an adult entertainment? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, Oh shame, oh shame.
Speaker 2: Why to be coming all up the mare them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I see that on that what I'm looking at? That what some of the perks I'm looking for? That wasn't the perks?
Speaker 2: Look it up. If you want them kind of perks, you're gonna have to open the door a little bit. Now go and be trying to be in the entertainment bness and and and want want the door closed. The door gotta be wide open. You gotta be willing to experience. You gotta be willing to learn, you gotta be willing to accept.
Speaker 1: Now, something need to be open. I don't know nobody if it's the door. But you know what I'm saying. You don't talk about what Joe, That's good enough for me. Lasting man, Man, they trying to kill you, Joe. They said, last time the cowboy won two playoff games. Oh Joe had a hairline.
Speaker 2: Come on now with that bullshit man who said, what's what's the a blockham blocking? Whoever?
Speaker 1: We can't do that number? Oh no, no, no he might. He just subscribed. Guys, please make sure you hit that subscribe. But ask where we're at. We playing eight seventy yet, Okay, come hey, guys, do us a face. I know y'all can get us to I know y'all can get were eight hundred. Okay, guys, I know y'all get us to nine hundred tonight.
Speaker 2: That's the goal.
Speaker 3: Right now, We're gonna hello, hello.
Speaker 2: Be on.
Speaker 3: Okay, We're gonna be on for another.
Speaker 1: Another fifteen to thirty minutes, trying to get twenty four thousand. So we gotta get to nine hundred. We gotta get to nine hundred. I know y'all can do it. Come on, now, come on, we got I know y'all got some great questions that you want to ask us, But we gotta get to twenty four. We gotta get twenty four. We gotta get the nine hundred. Guys, help us out. Avenue seventy seven said, what's up? Uncan oyo? Me and my brother normally ride to Charlotte? Would you would you rather have a bad breakpass or continually flat tire in the cold? Manno? No, no, hell no, yeah, break plans, don't care. Nobody to squeeching. That's all that man, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Have got to change, no time, no cold, hell, no brad break past please? Yeah. Well is cheesebroker, good bron That's how that's how I know. That's that's that's love right there, yemmy, Well about that real got that for you, then got me got me a chee burger. Eleven thirty is old, almost midnight, And she knew I had needed She knew I had needing, so she ordered something for me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, bomb, look at that. You ain't had no food, but you had already eaten. But that's neither hear, no day. I'm gonna keep that between you and I. My old world said, had a bad breakup with the prettiest girl I ever pool. How do you move forward from that kind of breakup?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 2: He was pretty? Yeah, the hell ain't pretty out here, broy, lot of pretty girls out there. You better scroll Instagram? The hell you talking about, bron. But it's tough. Oh yo, look we oh yo. You and I've talked about this. Breaking up is easy if you're the one doing the break making up. I don't care if she if she God dropped there, gorgeous, she's Miss America, Miss Universe. I don't care.
Speaker 1: She'll too off you if she no longer wants to be with you or he no longer wants to be with you.
Speaker 2: That ain't easy, bro, That's not what he said. He said he broke up with her, right, No, he said he had a bad breakup. Yeah, who initiated the breakup? Sir?
Speaker 1: Well, clearly if he had, if he if he tried to move forward, clearly it wasn't his decision.
Speaker 2: With understand why she broke with you and understand that it'd be a lot easier for you.
Speaker 1: And look, o Joe, it doesn't matter the the the reasons are inconsequential. If you're not if you don't want to break up, but said individual, it's time to move on, you know, blah blah. That doesn't do me no good. I'm not ready for this to end. Man, What you got real body for?
Speaker 2: How? Look? Uh like? I like a chef? I like her?
Speaker 3: Who a DF? What d S stand for? Damn fool?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey that the black kind of go good with the shades though the things popping? Is that what you're thinking? Yeah, dude, I still I look? I still look good now? Damn? How many pieces of meat you got in that burger free?
Speaker 3: The big kind of breaker that did is where you get that from?
Speaker 2: She break up? Where you getting from? She made that? Real cook? Twin peaks? No, I don't play that, don't I don't. I don't like listen, I don't do that. I don't like don't like nobody cook? Hemn No, she can cook too? Now I don't like that though, huh? Why not? I'm like I don't like no woman behind the stove. I don't like no cooking. I listen, if I wanted the woman that can cook, I would have married a chef. Now, if you can like that, that's cool, But I ain't. I ain't with that ship, o Joe.
Speaker 3: You don't know how many times they almost burn the house down.
Speaker 2: You ye know her?
Speaker 3: You know she understole cook it and I come home, I come up behind her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Don't you know what I'm saying? You the boy prince.
Speaker 3: I see where you're going. I see where you're going all the way home. You know already. You already know what I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fact you're done, pop one, so you already know. Yeah, door dashed, door dashing, wool, eat to night. I'm with you, mean right, But that's that's always, that's always. It's not a pet peeve that I think that's the word wrong, the wrong word to you. I just something that's not a prerequisite of mine. No, it's not, it's not. I don't. I don't. I don't like you cooking. If we're gonna eat, we're gonna go out and eat. I don't want your slave behind those stove and no pots. I don't want you chipping and messing up your nails. Like I'm very peculiar about that. It's weird, but you know, many men, that's a requirement. You have to be able to do that, you know, and that that just oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm with you. I'm with you. It's not a prerequisite. But if he can cook, it's a plus.
Speaker 2: But as a matter of fact, that's the good thing, the fact that she can, because I've experienced it. I've witnessed it, like, oh, ship, you're really good at this.
Speaker 1: But she was. She was, She could have been a chef, you name it. She can cook it, she can go so we can go somewhere to eat. And she said, I can make this and be better than the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Right were You're supposed to keep that on your hip? What happened?
Speaker 3: Hey, oh Joe man, Look, thanks, I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about let it go. Let it go. I know what that means. I see it all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Joseph Will said, Chad, Chad, what's up? Me and my wife been married ten years? How can we spice up the bedroom besides eating assets? Mister mister Willcox, Oh this is, this is I ain't got nothing for go ahead, that's you, that's your area expertise.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, it's hard for me to spie some They said they've been married for ten years and they want to spice it up. Role playing. Nope, going out of town. Yeah, going to the sex store real sometimes, you know I'm not gonna I'm not. I mean, you know, it all depends. I mean, look offensation by bringing the third party.
Speaker 3: But no, hell no, make sure you what you call him? I mean, yeah, you dress up, you know, nurse, cheerleader, loud. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like, Lord, you don't get you some you know, get your nice girl with some glasses.
Speaker 2: You know you got you got to you got, you got the role play. You got to find a way to make it exciting. How can you fall in love again? How can you fall in love? How can you reinvent yourself? Reinvent your situation? Hey call hey, call me saying, what you doing? I don't even know each other?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, talk about what you guess what I got on.
Speaker 2: Trying to get that fast?
Speaker 1: She even told me, she told my guess I ain't even got those stakes shere, Hey, put the dogs up bad Please, you better tell me, tell my guess what I got on.
Speaker 3: I was assuming nothing. That's all I needed here.
Speaker 2: You already know what time I did. When you hit that, I thought you beat man.
Speaker 3: I told him something came up, it did. Something did come up with you. It was suddenly.
Speaker 2: You got sp You got to be spending my water on Joe, and that was a good one, boy, you quick. Something came up all of a sudden. Hey boy, you owned it the night where you quick the knight? Good dad?
Speaker 3: They better stop playing with me. Hey think I won't break? Hey, dad, think I won't break?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You ain't gotta tell me? Uh Uncache Jay said, oh.
Speaker 1: Yo, with that body, you look like your name Bunqueisha struggling and a Toyota Corolla.
Speaker 3: You cook clean, smell like honey rings. I told you, I told you to take off all real Bunney.
Speaker 2: As long as Bonquicia look good, that's all that mattered.
Speaker 1: As I said, stop trashing the cowboys and we will get you the nine hundred k okay ball.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, apologized all the cowboy fans. Cowboy fans, I'm sorry. We could have been. We could have been at nine hundred thousand already because we could have had Cowboy Nation on our side. Matter of fact, they love me though they love I take back.
Speaker 3: I take back everything I said.
Speaker 2: Forgive me.
Speaker 1: Y'all get We're gonna get. We gonna get the We're gonna get the nine hundred k grad. You will say Uncle Ocho that he went to Santa Monica, got drafted, Biller starting eleven family and the Cowboys still having one.
Speaker 3: See think about that with Joe you went the Salamona that juc you.
Speaker 2: Was gonna stop talk about the Cowboys. I just the fans said that. I'm just read what the fan requested, right, I know, but we're trying to hear we're trying to hit that nine hundred thousand. You say, we're trying to hit nine hundred thousand, so you're not supposed to do anything to get in the way of hitting ne hundred thousand and and being that the Cowboys have the largest fan base in the biggest support system, and you would want their.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm sorry, Cowboy fans.
Speaker 2: There we go, there we go, there we go. I mean, well, he means, well, he trying We're gonna get it together.
Speaker 1: Cowboys fan Grey King said, we love we love you, O Joe, would you consider doing a fire to two a minute?
Speaker 2: Q and A?
Speaker 3: Oh cigars?
Speaker 2: I like that? Yeah, look Q and that. I like Q and a's. I like I like Q and a's. I like cigars. Now we're talking about we're gonna do it. If we're gonna do a Q and A, it has to be in person. We got to be smoking. I'm not doing nothing over no phone. If we're gonna do a Q and A, it got to be in person, and we got to be smoking. Talk to me now, Okay.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Lebron Jamie said, how Unkno, Joe, do you have any suggestion for me, an eighteen year old, eighteen year old to get a job in the NFL something to get my foot in the door, preferably without a degree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to be an NFL player?
Speaker 3: Did that?
Speaker 2: Did the only thing that you get an NFL? I mean is that without a degree? Yeah? Water boy? Yeah, water boys when I was eighteen.
Speaker 3: I mean, unless unless you know, unless you know, like the coach or somebody you know the coach. Normally that that goes like the coach, your.
Speaker 1: Son or somebody in the in the uh, in the organization that's their kid or neighbor or something like that.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, you know, the water Boy was making fifty three thousand when I was playing. Imagine what they're making now. You know what it was making fifty three that the water boy was making. Ball Boy either one fifty three thousand back went out.
Speaker 1: We but you know, we we gave you know, they bring us Gatoray, they did stuff, so we you know, we give money.
Speaker 2: We give him a couple of other dollars to do odds and end. Stuff that's on top And that's on top of that was that they were cool, that were cool that you know, we took here, We took care of our guys. Yeah, because it's a lot of times that the.
Speaker 1: Coach that the coach your son, now Cole Kyle Kyle old really, I mean he was he could driving a little bit, but you know he was like game day, he was holding the cord before they had all these wireless this cordless might.
Speaker 3: He was holding the cord for his dad.
Speaker 2: So but.
Speaker 1: Nah, but bro, I'm being honest, Bro, I don't I don't really know that that I know It's like, man, shown you playing in the NFL. But I really don't know, uh, other than like I said, what job that you could actually get in the NFL without a degree?
Speaker 2: Let you a player? I been a truth Joe. Yeah, I'm sorry, bro.
Speaker 1: Ario see said Tom Brady is the goal statistically, but Pat is there is the best if we're doing the eye tests, just like Randon compared to Jerry. But the thing is Tom numbers man, and he won so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, you gotta think about it.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady damn near got two years of playoff wins.
Speaker 1: What Tom Brady got he like thirty two? He got like thirty something playoff wins. Think about that. There is seventeen now regular season games. The most games you can play in a season playoff season is four. Right, that man got thirty two wins thirty something wins? What do he got thirty thirty two and thirteen? Thirty two and fourteen? He's thirty five and thirteen. The man that's been the three years playoff games. Let that same game, ladies, jip three years of playoff games. A lot of games. They had the number one seed, so the most they can play is three games. He's played in forty eight playoff games, which is three regular seasons. Now, look, Patrick Mahomes is only seven eight years into his career. Let's see if he's able to stay healthy, stay on this path.
Speaker 3: We could add it up. But right now, ain't nobody seeing Tom.
Speaker 2: Statistically, he got the number, he got, the numbers, he got, the accolades, he got the he got the trophies.
Speaker 3: I mean, what what is it that you want to see from him?
Speaker 2: You want to see.
Speaker 3: Come from behind? What about twenty eight three? What about he's down twenty four fourteenth? I mean, whatever, you down to the Seahawks and come back in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: He's done it.
Speaker 3: Is he ever gonna be started listing like Mahomes and throw no looks and gotta can throw it seventy yards?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: Is he gonna be running and shovel past it and throw it on the hand.
Speaker 3: No, you know he didn't. That's not what he did.
Speaker 1: But man, come on, not right now, when it's all said and done, we can see where Mahomes is.
Speaker 2: But right now it's Tom that it is.
Speaker 3: Moles said.
Speaker 1: Until Patrick Mahomes is knocked down like the villain in the movie, until the credits roll he's not dead. I did not see I did not see Kansas City because I knew their defense was good, but I hadn't seen anything from their office.
Speaker 3: Think about how they were struggling to even score.
Speaker 1: I mean they were losing games when Patrick mahone used to get twenty eight thirty one points like that.
Speaker 3: Now they're struggling to get twenty at home.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't see this.
Speaker 1: Like I said, they picked a great time to look good offensively, and next week they're gonna have to look even better.
Speaker 2: Listen, it ain't I don't care how you look. Next week, you better have two test straps. I know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you see how.
Speaker 2: Pacheco be running angry. Yeah, now you're finisah. Find out what happened when angry meet angry for force me forced, when impact meet impact. The laws of physics are gonna be tested next Sunday. Guarantee you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's gonna be a great game. I mean, this is the game that we want to see. People will make you, but you want to see Patrick Mahomes against Lamar Jackson Jackson. Yeah, Lamar Jackson looks like he's gonna be this year's MVP against last year's MVP against last year's Super Bowl winner, the team that is dominated the AFC since Patrick Mahomes has been in the league. This is how it's supposed to be. To beat the man, you gotta beat the man. Lamar Jackson says, Hey. Lamar Jackson says, hey, I want to be all right, Well, y'all because y'all talk about all the quarterbacks, y'all talk about burn y'all, okay, rightfully, so you talk about Pat Mahomes. Hey, I'm about to have something only me and Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers got that's too double. Regularly the MVP, Rogers got four, Mahomes got two. I'm about to have two. Win's the Super Bowl for me.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be hard for Lamar Jackson not to be in my.
Speaker 2: Top ten, top ten, top ten.
Speaker 5: Squeeze them in five? Well you got when you talk about all time all time? Yes, okay, my bad, my bad, my bad?
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, he top five already? What there you mean squeezing the top ten?
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about no top jap. I'm talking about all.
Speaker 2: Time, all time. Yeah, most definitely that man.
Speaker 1: Twenty six, twenty seven years of age, but they have to MVP if he wins a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a rap. It's a rap. It is a rap if he can put it off.
Speaker 1: Uh, Nicole Lash, Who are your top five quarterbacks in the league right now? Did Josh Allen make the list after after this game? Who you got?
Speaker 2: Say it again?
Speaker 1: Top five quarterbacks in the league right now? And does Josh Allen make the list after this game?
Speaker 2: Oh? Shit?
Speaker 1: Well, I think one and two. I think we agree with mahomes Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, that's two. That's two. My third is still Joe. I mean, obviously, you know, barring injury, you know, I understand what happened, But I understand also understand what he brings to the table and how special he is when he is active and playing in the chances he gives us as a team four, I would like to go Josh Allen. And because because of the loss of Night, does that mean he's out of should he be out of it? Not? For me, right, he would be he would be my four. In my fifth, Oh, I know I'm leaving somebody out. I mean Aaron Rodgers maybe no, no, because he's still he's still dynamic and changes changes the landscape.
Speaker 3: We haven't We haven't seen him in a year a year older have.
Speaker 2: So okay, then who else would be that dynamic that changes there?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I gotta now, you gotta make me rack my brain. C. J. Stroud, Yeah, I mean Jordan love Dak Okay, Golf, I'm not so sure. Based on what I've seen, It's hard to say.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: They're a other than the guys that you mentioned, the guys that you left off, that you putting them over. C. J.
Speaker 2: Stroud. That's a good one. I think that fifth spot, Matthew Stafford, the old ship mister I call it. I called him miss No. Look, I think number five. It comes down to preference on who you like, on who you prefer. Because the first three, the first three, I am actually the first four, it's like it's almost a no goddamn break well.
Speaker 3: The first two is is like slammed up.
Speaker 1: They're like like like you got a vote, it's like one hundred percent. Those like, oh you know, like what the man you got in ninety ninth grade? Right, okay, those two, the first two lamar in my own ninety nine first three okay, so so right for me I would flip a coin, close my eyes. Here's a CJ. Stroud tells Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that, and there are a few others you can't go wrong with, though, but that's just me.
Speaker 1: Zac Magnifica said, uh, tell Chad, it's a celebration. It's my first comment ever. It's only the best show on you to take me to Magic City with y'all. Like Ug said, truck, I'm like a truck all Red Bull. We up all night, whenever we go.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad bet. I give him them dimons in that Red Bull. I'm like line Richie.
Speaker 2: All night long.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying on yo oh oh yeah, bab yeaheah babe, Jared Day, Little Santos unking on Joe.
Speaker 1: I'm a young dude twenty two. Been with the same girl for almost seven years, congratulations, since.
Speaker 2: I was sixteen.
Speaker 1: Our relationship is great, but sometimes I feel like I'm on, uh, don't do it, don't do that, easibout.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm missing out on being young with bro.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, I don't know, Jared, I don't know if you've ever liked going on a lifestyle change or a healthy habit. It's like you give up sugar or you give up something that you normally eat, you're fine, But the moment you put that back into your system, you crave it all over again. Now you stick your pin and some other ink. I'm just telling you, Jared, don't do it. Don't do it. And just just Jared, just so you know, you know, your girl new to somebody else. Oh, now, listen to what I'm saying. Your girl to somebody else is the first time?
Speaker 2: Okay, And make sure before you make that decision. If you can dish it, make sure you take it. I'm just saying, make sure if you condition it, make sure you can take it, because it's gonna be a whole different ball game when the rabbit got the gun.
Speaker 1: People don't realize that. Ooh man, ooh bad man. I saw seanp I saw bad one. Guess what your girl? You're bad with somebody else?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gonna keep it real, youad, I'm gonna keep it real with you.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: Stay there, bro, you've been there. Hey, you've been there a long time.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's that's commendable. I tell my hat to you. Bro, that's commendable, yes, sir, that you're twenty two years of age and you've been with the same woman since y'all was sixteen. Bro, I take my hat off to you.
Speaker 2: We should salute you. Bro.
Speaker 1: You're thinking you're letting your mind. You let your mind go. Don't let your mind drift like that.
Speaker 2: Bro. You're good. You're good. Baby. Ain't nothing that.
Speaker 1: There, Quante Scott said, love to show. Some people still argue that Michael Vick is better than Lamar. Since you have Lamar basically top ten all time, why are these folks wrong? I become Look, I mean, Lamar's one of an MVP about to win another and he is at on the cusp of getting a team. Now, Lamar, Mike did get a team to the NFC Championship game. Did you get to the NFC Championship game?
Speaker 2: It was it was cold the Philly I forgot who he was playing then I think they lost to Philly. Oh yeah, man, Lamar, But you got to just look how much Lamar is winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Lamar's record is right there with my homeboy. And we know what type of winning my homeboy is. He swings the needle.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson wins this game, get to the Winter, the super Bowl, I'm gonna put him my top ten and I don't care. Oh, y'all've always thought your personal that would have been a good fit with the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: How do you think you would have fit in with the Cowboys?
Speaker 2: Shoot Jerry? With Jerry win like thatuse, I'm gonna steal the show. Now now you've been fine, I mean, you know, think about this. Think about this. I played in a very small market, Cincinnati, very very small market, and made my presence felt globally during that time back there, globally. Imagine if I was at motherfucking Dallas. Imagine if I was in New York. Could you imagine I was in though I was in Cincinnati. Man, did you know what that star would have been too much? That would have been too much. No, I would have drove Jerry. I would have drove Jerry crazy.
Speaker 3: You'd have the same amount of playoff wins. So you have been straight, you ain't You ain't been out or nothing.
Speaker 1: These people, man, come on, Cowboy fans. That's one. That's the one, slipper. I ain't gonna slip up no more. In the next five minutes. I promise you I ain't gonna slip up no more.
Speaker 2: Did you want to support and you're trying to get the nine hundred thousand and and the Cowboys fans come and bulk. They are huge supporters. You can't be talking about them. I'm sorry. Hey, that was That was a good one, boy. That was That was a good right that you were stick. That was slick. That came out of nowhere. I thought serious.
Speaker 1: Gift the gap said, last time the Cowboys won the Super Bowl was calling girls on the rotary phone.
Speaker 3: Now the rout from been out waiting forore then. But I do. I did have the rotory phone. I had that.
Speaker 1: I had that big motorola. Actually I had a start te noh, I had the big motorola. I had a big motorola. You know that brick now I had I had a matter. I might have had a star Tek. I had a star Tech. Okay, you don't little little clip for I have a little clip. Have a little clip, just.
Speaker 2: Too about the motorola, the motorola eight thousand, the block, the big block, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 3: I still got that one too.
Speaker 1: I got all my cell phone real, Yeah, you're a fin to get that thing back for somebody be like know, Doctor Frank A. L.
Speaker 3: Bellam asked, king, what yo do y'all eavet left over?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What you mean? We grew up on leftovers that don't change when you get older. Yeah, ship while you left over Thanksgiving? Yeah, that too. I don't waste no food now, I don't. I don't do that. You know some people, you know, they forget where they come from, or or they reach a certain status. Uh, they get to a certain place in life and they don't even eat leftovers. No more. Boy, I'll never be like that. Boy brings bring me to what what rail say? Real?
Speaker 3: What you talk about? What rail say?
Speaker 2: She? He't say nothing?
Speaker 3: She did say, so get on the falk, get on the mic reil, he said.
Speaker 2: Come get on the mic. She can't, she can't, Okay, Yeah, cash cash donated finalanca. Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, your your head like a milk does.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't want to rank? You don't want to rank you?
Speaker 3: Lucky.
Speaker 2: I can't see you, peanut headed ad boy, I rank you. I bet you got two left feet.
Speaker 3: Hey, I thought you try to try to get nine hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't say nothing by cowboys fans. He said, I got a pen of head a cowboy fan. Now he ain't no cowboy fans. How you know, Cowboys fans loved me and they wouldn't make no joke about my head they do about somebody say in my head look like a kneecap. That was funny. Well hold yoe, I gotta close out the chat.
Speaker 3: I gotta go to work tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I got it my fly. I gotta fight in the morning. I got inside the NFL tomorrow. Oh tomorrow, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I fly. I fly out Monday and we got the show Tuesday morning. You know, come on tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You know, since the uh, the NFC Championship is in UH is in UH saying frying, I think that I break I these.
Speaker 2: Is that DNIM? Is that real DNIM? Like gene material?
Speaker 3: Oh yoe, guess what the shoe will?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just I just I'm talking about the material, the texture. It looked like dinner. That is correct, I know, I know, I know exactly. That's Levi and Jordan collab maybe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 3: Thank you for hitting that like button. Thank you for hitting that Subscribe button.
Speaker 1: We greatly greatly appreciate your support and we look forward to catching you again. We're hit tomorrow, right, We're back tomorrow. Yep, We're back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We gotta work. We gotta get to nine hundy. We'll get to nine hundred. Thanks for hitting that like button. Thank you for hitting that subscribe button. The Nightcap podcast feed is available, thank you could subscribe to it. We've also penned Shaved by Laportier at the top of the chat. Go out and get yourself a bottle for you or that's somewhat special. With the holidays right around the corner, Valentine's Day, Super Bowl, Saint Patrick's Day, whatever holiday you might be celebrating, Shave by Laportier, he is right for you again. For those interested in attending our live show in Vegas on Thursday, February eighth, the link the buy tickets will be going live tomorrow morning at nine am.
Speaker 2: Pacific noon Eastern.
Speaker 1: We will be posting on our Nightcap social handles, so make sure if you want to ten, make sure you're locked in at nine am Pacific noon Eastern.
Speaker 3: Thank you for watching another episode.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite UNC Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite number eighty five runner extraordinary Bengals legend Chad o Cho Senko Johnson, Thank you for joining us. The Chiefs beat the Bills twenty seven to twenty four, and the Lions beat the Bucks thirty one twenty three. The Lions go to San fran to take on them in the NFC Championship Game and the Chiefs take on Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens for a chance to advance for Super Bowl in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us. See you tomorrow. I love you. Good night, h