Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's up? What's your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Evan.
Speaker 2: Evan. How's it going, dude?
Speaker 1: It's going all right, it's going all right. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: How am I doing? Yeah? Bho cares? What's U? What can I help you today? Evan? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Nothing, I was just calling to uh talk about how I might have to get a camera put up my pan Oh your dick hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard about the camera up the dick hole. You know what, I have a you know what I have a refined answer to my question of how I'm doing. Is the second you said uh, I was like doing fine, and then the second you said that you have to get a camera put up your dick hole, I got like a little shock to my brain that was like, oh no, some people have to get cameras put up their dick holes. And all of a sudden, I'm actually doing pretty great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I wish, I mean, I might not have to get it done, but I I'm really hoping that I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why what's going on with your penis?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Like about a year ago, I uh, around Christmas time last year, every time I would pee it would feel like I had to pee again, like right afterwards, like like like I really had to pee, And I had no idea what that was. So all my friends were telling me that it was a bladder infection, and even my doctor said, like, yeah, it's probably just a blader infection. But then I got it four more times, and I just went to the doctor's office today and he was saying that there could be like some sediment like broken up kidney stones and my bladder. Oh and then I might need to get a camera put up there, and I'm pretty nervous about that.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh man, yeah, uh, did you did you do something to really like, did you do something morally unjust, either in this life or a past one that caused you to deserve this? Do you think?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, everybody makes mistakes in life. I probably probably did something in one of my last lives, but you know, it could also just be an unlucky thing.
Speaker 2: M oh man, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I am twenty one.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so that's young. I feel like kidney stones is something happens like old guys.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought too, But I guess, like the doctor said that that's really the only thing could probably be unless he says, like cause I my girlfriend was telling me that it could possibly be like a urinary track inspection. But then the doctor said, like, guys don't get those often at all, so it's most likely not that.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry that you have rocks in your dick. Dude, I hats off to you, but yeah, I'm oh, man, can I do anything for you? Do you want like a piece of candy or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, yeh sure?
Speaker 2: Do you where do you live?
Speaker 1: I live in Michigan.
Speaker 2: Okay, next time in Michigan, you can just toss it over. Yeah, okay, I'll forget. I'll forget how to get you a piece of candy. Man. Gods damn, they should make a you know, all the like cancer kids and they get there's like make a wish for the cancer kids. They need to make a wish. They need to make a wish for guys like you, like give. I would donate to a fund that gives a PlayStation five to every twenty one year old guy who has to have a camera put up his dick hole.
Speaker 1: That'd be pretty cool, honestly, you know, I hope no other guy has to go through that the doctor said that it should be painless because they put you to like sleep for like ten minutes. But somehow I don't believe that for some reason, like I'll still feel it in my dreams, that I'll be dreaming within those ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that would suck if when they put you to sleep, you just have a dream that like a snake is biting your cock or something.
Speaker 1: And you can still feel it, and you're like, ius, help, You're supposed to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, oh god, oh this is probably my Yeah, well, I you know you say that, but I feel I get this feeling that my reaction to everything you're telling me is not helpful. It's probably making I assume, is it making this worse?
Speaker 1: No, Actually, if you think about it, like everybody always tries to calm your worries. So I have somebody actually like say, like, you know what, that does suck, and like I wouldn't want to go through that. It's like, you know what you're because everybody around me doctors like it's pain with everyody's like happens in your life. But I'm like, you know what, Gecko's actually telling me that it does suck, So it does suck everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wait, people are telling you that having a fucking camera shoved up your dick doesn't suck.
Speaker 1: Well, they're just I think they're just trying to be like calming because they obviously pretty nerve wracking. But a lot of people are saying like, hey, you'll be asleep, like you don't even feel it. It's no big deal. But like, come on, let's let's be realistic people.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god, if a doctor told me they got to put something up my dick, I would just be like, you know what, whatever I have, just let it kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I uh, I think I'm a little too young to have kidney stones, but I guess anything can happen.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that'd be crazy if like you're, like your girlfriend was like going down on you and then she like sucked a rock out of your pollness.
Speaker 1: Oh man, well, I mean my girlfriends tonslestone, so it probably wouldn't be that different.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That'd be crazy if like she like one of your kidney stones went into her mouth and then one of her tonsilstones like fucking mashed together with the kidney stone and it like exploded.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't even know what. I don't know if that'd be enjoyable or not. I don't know how it would be, but I guess you know, you never can't say no one taken.
Speaker 3: Try it.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a science experiment.
Speaker 1: Yea, my girlfriend's making disgusted faces while she's right next to me.
Speaker 2: You guys just over, I just heard your girlfriend go ugh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was actually uh you did a show in Detroit and May at some point she actually was. She got I forgot one of the executives. I think it was like two years ago, but she actually got called on the stage because I told her to write out a little prompt for you, and you talked to her on stage. And I have actually have a picture with you and my phone of you and her and then me and you.
Speaker 2: Wait, do we talk about her parents getting divorced or something?
Speaker 1: You talked about how her her stepmom had sex with her stepmom's nephew, kind of like an situation.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, I remember that. I remember that. Yo. How's she doing.
Speaker 1: She's doing good. She actually has a much better relationship with that mom. And she does not tell them about therapy Get Go because she's afraid that they'll find that somewhere out on the internet, or.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean that's on my I have that, I have our conversation on a hard drive or something like that. But they can get it.
Speaker 1: You can use that as blackmail, you know, I think the.
Speaker 2: Man, Yo, do women get kidney Do women get kidney stones?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Can you get like a stone in your vagina?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Can you can women get kidney stones?
Speaker 3: Elli?
Speaker 1: She says yes, All right, then I guess that's our answer.
Speaker 2: Wait, why would she know? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean she knows a lot about female anatomy obviously.
Speaker 2: Wait, can't handle the phone. She's saying someone.
Speaker 1: There, you go?
Speaker 6: Wait what?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, Hey, what's up? You were saying something your friend got a kidney stone on her vagina?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my friend. She was like, fot team Jesus. She kept talking about how she has kidney stones.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 6: I honestly feel bad for anybody whose I have to go through that.
Speaker 2: Yo, give your boyfriend a piece of candy, dude, he just he deserves a piece of candy or something.
Speaker 4: You want candy.
Speaker 6: He texted me to get your candy camera.
Speaker 2: God, damn, what did you so because your boyfriend said that everyone's been telling him that it's not going to be that bad. When he told you that he had to have a camera shoves off as a dick hole. What did you say?
Speaker 6: I mean, oh man, he told me to be honest, I told him it was gonna be fine. But then again, I also understand like the fear because I you know, I don't have a dig, but I would have want that.
Speaker 2: Oh God, sounds awful, but you don't.
Speaker 6: Hopefully he has good dreams, and yeah, I have have good dreams.
Speaker 2: All right, well let me can you hand the phone back to him? Wait? Wait, wait, wait before you do that, before you do before you do that? Wait are you still there?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's going what's going on with you? Everything good? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything is great.
Speaker 6: Been in been finally doing school, which is wild. That's something I didn't think whatever happened to me in my life? But you don't start in college?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How have you been?
Speaker 6: Are you doing good?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good? I was saying earlier that, like, uh, I think I think anyone listening to this, if you don't have a rock in your penis or vagina or whatever you got, I think you're doing pretty good. So I'm gonna take that perspective right now as the answer to that question. I agree, Okay, I just want to make sure. I just want to make sure you were doing good. Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm going to hand the phone back.
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 1: I'm back.
Speaker 2: Damn man, you really have a rock and you have rocks in your penis. Man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know it sucks. But hopefully that situation can get sorted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully. But what do you want to do with your life? If you make if you live, if you make it out.
Speaker 1: Well, preferably the track that I'm on right now, I'm looking to be an electrician, so hopefully I can still make it there somehow. If I get these rocks, that.
Speaker 2: Could be cool. Yeah, because I feel like it's like beating cancer, where it's like, oh, I can do anything.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: You know you did the hardest thing. If you piss rocks out of your dick, I think that you can. There's no other there's no other worldly challenge that I don't think you can do.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I mean, if I if I get through this, I mean, it's been let's think it's been going on since well about three two and a half weeks ago, this session of this feeling started again, and then just today I heard that I might have to get a camera put up there. So, I mean, we're making our way through, we're climbing the mountain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you get to keep do you get to keep the footage?
Speaker 1: You know, honestly, I don't know that'd be pretty I've always I thought about that earlier, Like, I wonder, what because if you've ever seen like cameras being put somewhere in a human body, it kind of like you don't really know what you're looking at, but the doctor does. Yeah, it kind of just looks like a bunch of squishy, pink stuff. I wonder, like, I wonder if i'd actually be able to be like, hey, that's the inside of me, and I know where this is because I felt it.
Speaker 2: Yeoh, if they if you do get the footage, you should make an only fans and put the footage there. Because if you think about how much money people are making posting photos of the out side of their of their private parts, you know, you could probably make some money post on the inside of yours, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's people like a lot of things. There's probably somebody out there who would die for something like that. And you know, it doesn't seem like a market that's doing touched very much. So maybe I'll be the be the kingpin of footage from inside the body who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. I like that. All right, there we go, Okay, there we okay. I feel good about this call because I feel like we took this. We took this, uh and we and we changed the perspective to make it a good thing.
Speaker 1: I agree on one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Agree.
Speaker 1: You definitely made me feel better about the situation.
Speaker 2: Good good. What's your name again?
Speaker 1: My name is Evan.
Speaker 2: Evan. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody should watch the show Dexter. That's what I have to say. Best show.
Speaker 2: Never seen it.
Speaker 1: You should. You should see it?
Speaker 2: All right, Take care, man, take have a good night, goodbye.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. I'm sorry. I'm sorry anytime I ever said I'm sorry for every time I was ever upset about anything in my entire life. That's really how I feel right now. I feel just so. I'm just so happy that I don't have rocks in my penis. I feel like such like every time like whatever, like the bus was late and I'm like, the fucking bus is late. It's like I don't have rocks in my penis right now. I don't care. That's how I feel about stuff. Like anytime you're pissed off about something like oh, the bank is closed and they said they we're going to be open, It's like all right, Well, it's like like, you know, I think I think about it like that, Like, next time you're upset about something, take the thing you're upset about, like uh, oh man, uh you know what if you're like if you're like, oh man, this girl won't text me back, is pissed off about that? You know, imagine like an angel comes down from the sky and they're like, well, okay, how about this. The girl will text you back, but you have to have rocks in your penis. You're like, oh, I'll take I'll take the Yeah, I'll take my thing. I'll take the thing i'm upset about over over that, you know, times a billion. You know, a man you call customer service and then you get a robot and you're pissed off. Angels like, all right, well we'll we'll have them connect you to a human to solve your problem. But after the phone call is over, you have to piss rocks out of your deck. You're like, I'll talk to the robot. It's fine. Life's not that bad as long as except for the caller we just talked to. His life is currently is currently he has rocks in his penis, but he's gonna be fine because he didn't seem that. But I was way more upset about it than I think he was, at least as much as he was letting on. He seemed okay, So I don't know. He's a warrior, and hopefully hopefully he gets a pizza party after all this. Hello, Yes, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Hey, my name is Carson.
Speaker 5: How are you today?
Speaker 2: Carson? I'm doing good. Have we ever spoken before, Carson?
Speaker 4: We have not. I'm a long term listener, first time calling.
Speaker 2: Kick ass Man. It's it's it's cool to me that the show is entering its fifth year, starting in twenty twenty five, and we're still getting new callers. I think that's uh, that's sick. What's up with you, Carson? How may I get you today?
Speaker 4: You know what. I got a lot going on in terms of stress and anxiety, new jobs and moving going on, and I'm just looking for, not necessarily therapy, but just some opinions from someone on the outside.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I you know, I'm I'm no good at life, but I'll try my best to you know. I wish you would have come in here with something a little bit more fun, but it's okay. No, I'm just I'm messing. I'm I'm I'm messing with you, man. What's up? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Not much? Just I'm one of your older listeners. Probably I'm over thirty five years old. I have a habit of smoking cannabis mostly all day every day, and I'm starting to figure out that it's influencing my family and personal relationships, and I'm having trouble with that as well. But mostly more than anything, I'm gonna I'm gonna be honest with you. My wife and I are thinking about having a second baby here, and it's really hard because I'm wanting one and she's kind of not. So just just a lot going on.
Speaker 2: I can't relate to you on smoking weed all day every day because I've never touched the stuff before. For no. You know what's funny is I've actually I actually typed into chat GPT like yesterday, you know what, you know what literally this I'm gonna tell you something that literally happened to me is I typed into chat GPT. I was like, is it bad to smoke weed every day? And then it wrote here are some of the pros and cons of smoking weed every day? And it generated this big list of cons and I was like, I'm not gonna look at that. It's probably fine. And then I just never thought about it again. And I continued to smoke weed every day all day, and you know, forget my fucking friend asked me. I hung out with him one evening and he was like, what'd you do today? And I was like, I don't remember and he was like really. I was like yeah. He was like Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 4: So it was just about my every day at this point. So I feel you, hear you loud and clear.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you that. Yeah, So I'm with you. I've also been smoking weed all day every day and it's not you know, it's probably not good. But I don't know what, Well, why do you think you smoke weed every day?
Speaker 4: I started pretty long time ago, when I was in my early twenties. I thought I was doing myself a favor in terms of anxiety and mood and just all around.
Speaker 1: It was helpful.
Speaker 4: But I've I'm figuring out slowly as the years are passing by. The positive outcomes are positive influences or positivity that's coming from you. Smoking is coming down less and less, and the negativity is growing more and more. So it's kind of like this inverse thing going on, really confusing to me. But what I'm figuring out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh, I don't know, well I have I don't Well, let me ask you this, Okay, so you, I mean, we can totally just free flow shoot the shit on this. But uh, you said you said you wanted an outside opinion, and what specifically do you want an outside opinion.
Speaker 4: On a couple things? Mostly your opinion on what you think about Just if you were in my situation. I live in California, in Central California. I have a home, a wife, and a two and a half year old child. I got a job offer that's three hours away. It doesn't pay more than the job I have now, but it's in a much better location. I don't know if it's worth it to uproot my family for the job. I've weighed out the positives, negatives and even making lists trying to make decisions. I just can't come to a decision. And I don't know how to make the decisions.
Speaker 2: So why is this a better location?
Speaker 4: I'm currently living in Fresno and it's kind of a for lack of better word, ship place, Lots of crime, lots of dirt and grime here, you know, for lack of better term, it's it's not a good place. I get a job in San Luis Obispo, which is like, you know, the inverse of that, which is really nice place, great people, clean, And I don't mean anything negative by it by my comments here, just being real about it.
Speaker 2: You know, why would so when you say uproot your family? I mean, you guys got a house, right and you have to sell the house and then go buy a new one. And then how old is your kid?
Speaker 4: Two and a half not in school yet.
Speaker 2: So that's okay, Your kn't say your kid doesn't get your kid has zero emotional attachment to Fresno, California. And you're what about your wife? Does she care her family is here?
Speaker 4: My family is here, so it's it's kind of the family leaving the family, leaving everything we were born and raised here. So it's when I say uprooting, I think it's just moving everything that's comfortable, that's known, that I feel good with, and kind of heading to the unknown. You know, I know I should, and I know it's probably something I uh huh, It's just it's just so hard.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, man, you're not moving. You're you're not moving to China. You're moving three hours away within the state of California. I think three hours is a three hours is a perfect distance from your family. It's actually I think you should definitely. I'm you know what, I'm I'm coming into a new era with this podcast. I'm gonna just tell people what I think they should do. You should totally move because you're moving away from your family. It's three hours. You know, three hours is a great distance to be from your family because you know you can live your own fucking life and not live in a place that you say yourself as a shithole, and then when you want to, you can go be with your family. I mean, if you hate you really sound like you hate Fresno and it's probably gonna be a pain. And then he asks to sell your house and buy a new one. But you can figure that out. So if you want, if you want to move, just move. You've provided, in my opinion, if you want my opinion, opinion capital low opinion, you've provided no reason whatsoever to not move, except for the fact that it would be kind of annoying, just logistically.
Speaker 4: Whise, when the get speaks, I listen, so I'm hearing you're loud and clear, one hundred percent. The only thing, you know, I can think of off the top of my head, it would be financially, it's quite more expensive there. So the quality of life or that the way we're living life would definitely need to change. But it's nothing that's you know, and I can definitely do it and put it into actions.
Speaker 2: What do you need to what do you need to change?
Speaker 4: So housing prices are substantially more there, rent is substantially more, food, daycare, it's just all of it. So it's just going to be a lot more, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go give it a shot, man, I know, I know it. Well, it's funny because to me, I'm like, you know, like why yeah, Well, because to me, it's like it's a three hour move. It's kind of nothing.
Speaker 4: Right, right, you know what when you say it out, when you say it to me, it sounds ridiculous, But when I'm working it out in my head, it's such a different problem. I don't know how to explain that. Me talking to myself about it sounds so much different than you speaking to me about it out loud. Kind of realizing that now, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: That's what a lot I realize. That's a lot of problems. Like if you have something that you've been stewing in your head about for a long time. This happens to me all the time. I'll be stewing in my head about something and I'll talk to somebody about it, and just talk to somebody about it. I'm like, wait, I'm making a way bigger deal out of this than it actually is.
Speaker 4: And one other thing I wanted to talk to you about. You know, just a lot of the reason I listened to your podcast. I relate to you on many in many ways. A lot of the things you say, a lot of your opinions, I think the same way. I would say many of the same things you say to your listeners. So I feel like listening to you is almost not literally but almost figuratively, like me being there giving people advice.
Speaker 2: What what opinions do we agree on? Do you think.
Speaker 4: We agree on the opinions of being open minded? Like I noticed that a lot of times you're open minded with people, You're not really closed. If they have an idea or they have something that they're not sure about, you'll actually let them are out their ideas, think of different perspectives, and go from there. I'm also the same way.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, cool, cool.
Speaker 4: But I guess what I wanted to talk to you about was kind of the cannabis marijuana thing. I know we've already kind of touched on that a couple of times, but you know, I worked in the cannabis industry for yikes, seven or eight years. I kind of got out of it when I had my son, But there's this there's this attachment that I have, and I'm trying to figure out what it is. I tried to kind of let this go and move away, but for some reason, it's like I'm emotionally drawn back and it doesn't make sense to me to marijuana.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, oh, I mean, well.
Speaker 4: Strange thing. I know, strange thing to say.
Speaker 2: I know. Okay, well let me ask you, all right, let me phrase it like this, just to make make it easier for me to respond to this is is there anything specifically about marijuana that you wanted my opinion on, not as a medical professional and not as a psychologist, but as a factor that smokes wheeze all day? Yeah? Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Do you think you're going to reach a point in your life where you're going to finally say enough enough, turn away?
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is when I think about the point in my life where I finally stop smoking weed. I mean, I'm I have no good reason to stop, I don't think, except for the fact that it's destroying my brain. But that's it's not good enough for me yet.
Speaker 4: How about if you had a health condition, like let's say you started your lung started hurting, or you started coughing up like really nasty black stuff, or you know, you started waking up at night noticing your chest wasn't feeling right.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Every day on the front page of Reddit you see some fucking thing that says like marijuana actually prevents lung cancer, which is probably not true, but right for you want to choose my real thing is. I kind of think for me, the point I would stop getting high all the time would be if I had a kid, cause like, I'll get high and do everything. I'll get high and like, you know, go places where I'm like, I shouldn't have gotten high before, like you know, go doing this, but whatever, it only affects me, who gives a shit? But if I have a kid, I don't want to be high around my kid. So yeah, so I think that would that would be the time in which I would quit. But right now, the main reason I wanted to stop smoking weed is because I was anxious all the time and it gave me like severe uh like I went on, I binge eat a lot when I get stoned. But like, for the past month that I've been I've been getting high, like pretty much every day, and I haven't been binge eating as much as normal. I've actually been able to keep that under control, and I've been able to keep my anxiety under control. So I've just been going at it hard. So I don't have a good reason to quit. But yeah, I think that would be the point where I would say enough is enough for me personally, is like if I had a kid. Although, although blowing smoke in a child's face does sound fun, and I might do it at least once, that.
Speaker 4: Might be the most wild thing I've heard in a while. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It does sound like it would be fun. It sounds like it would be I don't know. It sounds like it would make me feel powerful.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'd love to jump off topic here, if you don't mind, go ahead. How do you feel about all these drones that have been popping up everywhere?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't have You've I've run out of opinions to give you once we've started talking about drones in the sky. Here's my here's my opinion is we're gonna all blow each other up. China's gonna blow us up, We're gonna blow them up. We're all just gonna blow each other up and die and that. And when we do that, it'll be what we did. And uh uh, maybe a billion years later, some new form of life will evolve and they'll do stuff and they'll just keep happening infinitely, and uh, you and I won't have to care because we'll have been dead for truly billions of years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's something I think about often. Everything I'm doing, everything i'm saying, thinking everyone I love in another fifty sixty years. None of it's gonna matter. That hits hard sometimes that's a big one. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Was this a helpful conversation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be okay good.
Speaker 4: I've been dying to talk to you for a couple of years now, and I saw you posted online that you were online about fifty five seconds, so I said, now today's day.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, cool, I'm glad I got to talk Carson from Hey.
Speaker 4: I appreciate your time. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, Hey, thank you Carson. You seem like a nice guy. I wish you good luck and whatever it is you do.
Speaker 4: You as well, you have good day.
Speaker 2: I take care.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Oh I liked that guy who's a nice guy. It is funny. It's funny though, it's just I don't know. It's funny with like my you know, he's like, I smoke weed every day and what do I do? And I'm like, I don't know. I also smoke weed every day and wonder if it's a bad idea. I don't know. I've been liking it. Lately, I've been liking getting really high. But it's there's no there's no such thing. I just here's the thing. I just know. There's no such thing as free lunch, you know what I mean. Like, nothing enjoyable comes for free, and so I don't, like, you don't nothing. There's nothing in life where it's like you just get this pleasure, you get to feel really good and euphoric, and there's no drawbacks whatsoever. Either. It's like, like, if you feel good and you fork from like exercise, right, you still have to like do a bunch of work to fucking get to that point. Or if you feel good and you fork from eat a bunch of cookies, it's probably bad for you. If you feel good and you fork from smoking a bunch of weed, it probably fucks up your brain. So there's a cost to everything. So I don't that's I just offer that math. I'm thinking that smoked weed every day is probably bad, but I'm gonna keep doing it because, uh, because it's nice. Hello. Hey, Hey, what's your name, mister? Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Eddie?
Speaker 6: Eddie?
Speaker 2: Eddie Eddie? What's up? Eddie?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Gek?
Speaker 5: I want to say, uh, it's been a long time listener, finally get to talk to you. I work at I work at Amazon right now, I'm a driver and every day I always always listen to your podcast. Actually right now is listening to the gek No while you're online. I was like, I was like, I'm just gonna call this guy. Why not cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks for listening to pod Eddie. You see, I don't I don't know why. I like your vibe though. You got a nice vibe to you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you? What's up with you?
Speaker 2: What's up with you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: How's Amazon? Is it? Is it horrible? You can tell you we're not, there's no sponsor. What you can say it? You can say if it's horrible. I want to know if it's horrible, and I want to know how horrible it is.
Speaker 5: Oh man, so yeah, i'd say it's horrible. I think a lot of it. Like since right now it's like pink season, it's just been like, well it's kind of over now. But when when the whole rush was happening. Shit, Like I don't know whoever works in Amazon in the chat, but like you're averaging at least like five hundred and thirty packages and then like almost like two hundred stops and then you're doing that by yourself. Which sucks is because like like I see FedEx drivers and I see upas drivers like driving in the neighborhood too, and then they have helpers. But for Amazon drivers don't. We don't have helpers. We have to do this ship by ourselves.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious, like, if Amazon sucks, is there a path for you to jump ship and move over to like FedEx or UPS?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think like that's a that's what people usually do. Like for example, like we had an employee that work with us. He just like he was working in his route and then I don't know where, like a FedEx driver came up to him like, hey, like do you want to work for us? Like sometimes it's like that or it's just like people you know. But obviously, like if you're a driver and you have experience, you can just you could just like I don't know, you're you're more than likely to get hired in those positions, except for UPS. I feel like UPS you have to like make your way up to be the driver because for them it takes a lot longer, uh to become a driver.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, before we continue, I wanna if you if you want to give you the chance, if there was a particular thing that you wanted to talk about that maybe that maybe we could talk about it.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's just about the city Pixie then for sure, Like I would say, it's just that, like like there's people that work like six days straight, Like I only work four days because usually with Amazon, with like the hours like they're not like like accurate, they're more you work for ten hours and then like you get three days off, which is which is pretty cool. But then when it comes to peak season, it's like you you can either work more and make more money, but then like your body is like drained as hell, or you could just stay like I only worked four for this season, and like I feel like my body's it feels like a forty year old. I'm only twenty seven right now. My knees are shitty right now. So so yeah, that's pretty much. Yeah, but I'm trying to get out of this this place. Like that's okay. I've been working here for like six years now, so now it's just trying to like have better opportunity and and whatnot.
Speaker 2: What is getting out of this place. Look like.
Speaker 5: Uh, working for like the county, either the county or doing like anything I t I was, I was going to school for cyber of the kiddie, but I feel like everybody was doing that ship so I was like, nah, I'm like I want to do something else, like maybe do I don't know, like something working with servers, networking and whatnot?
Speaker 2: Very nice. What do you do? You have any hobbies? What do you do outside of working? Uh?
Speaker 5: Usually just build computers a game a lot? Uh I play. I've been playing a lot of pickleball daily. It's been been pretty fun. But it's a really popular spart right now.
Speaker 2: You said you build computers. Yeah, how do you build like computer? That's a stupid question. But uh, like like from from scratch, like you build like you use like sand and you build a computer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so usually you have to. You know. So there's a store I live in Soco, so like Orange County area. So there's a store called micro Center. So over there they just have a bunch of like PC parts and then like you can like I don't know what your budget, like it depends what your budget is. Like you can go like people spend like I don't know if you're familiar with like PC's GEG. But there's like there's people that spent like ten fifteen thousand dollars on a computer, and like they'll ask me, like, oh, can you build this for me? I said, yeah, sure, Like sometimes I'll do for free because I just love building computers. But then like, but then there's that likelet's like the hustle, you know, mentality of like let me just make a couple of couple of bucks out of this, you know, Yeah, is.
Speaker 2: That something you would want to pursue as like a job like making computers for a living?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I mean overall, like just anything in tech, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like.
Speaker 5: I feel like I should, uh, just if I'm surrounded by it and I love it, and I feel like if I can. I know, there's a lot of career in it nowadays as far as like our technology progressing, it's I might as well just step more into it. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: I'm a Mac guy, so I've never experiment experimented with like building a piece or a thing like that. Are you not a You're not a Mac guy?
Speaker 5: I never had one, but I know my a lot of my friends that work in the like it industry, they use mac So there's that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Have you ever experienced anything, Uh you're like seeing any naked people when you're delivering for Amazon? Uh?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 5: Well, you know it's funny. Oh shit. Okay, So there was this one time I was working in the hills, like like freaking like millions dollar mansions, right, and so what happens was that. Okay, So I pulled up to the house and I noticed there was a steed tail. I was like, oh shit, okay, so I have to I have to walk this and that's another downside of my Madmazon obviously there's a lot of walking. But going back. So yeah, so I got the package. I was like, okay, I'm going to go up to the front door. So I go up to the front door and like, at the corner of my eye I see a guy walking with two buckets in his hands. I was like, just the corner of my eye, I say, okay, like that's the customer. I turned my head and this guy is literally like his big is out, like everything is out. I was like, oh shit, and he's like it's like, oh, like I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Uh like he said something kind of weird. He's like, and I'm sorry, like I'm cleaning my my hotel right now, Like I don't mind, if you don't mind.
Speaker 6: I'm like.
Speaker 5: I said, okay, I'm just gonna put this. I'm like, I look at my phone. And the worst part of the get was like, Okay, I look at my phone. He's like, you can set the package there. And I look at my phone and I look at the house number. I was like, oh shit, this is the wrong house. So I had to turn it back around and just be like all right, serious.
Speaker 1: See you later.
Speaker 5: And I just ran out of there. And and yeah, that was only the one time for sure that it was just that one time I've already seen someone naked. Sadly it was a guy, not a girl.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's it's funny that he wasn't even expecting a package.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure it was the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess. So, I guess he was just happy that someone could come and look at his penis for the first time in forty.
Speaker 5: Years something like that. Yeah, I'm just like shit, But yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Eddie, what's your I guess before we before we go, uh, what's your dream? What's the ultimate Eddie beautiful life look.
Speaker 5: Like the dream. The dream honestly, I'll just say the dream is just to be able to just first have a home and then family and then kids. That's it. Have a good job of course too. I think that's like, yeah, that's pretty much it. I mean, hopefully one day see you in person. I didn't even get to to go to one of your your live tours, but I don't know, do you plan on going soon, because I think you said you were going to take a year off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm planning to take this year off, but I you know, just I think I'll go back out again in twenty twenty six. It just kind of depends on what the demand looks like, like if people, if people want to come, I'll go out again. But you know, I gotta see.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, it's more just like your mental health, you know, I think that's the most important thing. And you're already in the right path when it comes to working out, because I think working out plays a big part of just having that good mental health.
Speaker 2: You know, because man, you say you know you I fully agree with you, and I fully appreciate you, but you saying this just now is making me realize that I've told way too many people that I was going to do this, which is which is good because by the way I am going, Like I know I've said before that, uh, I'm gonna do it, but this I really have no reason to not do it this time. But I am going to feel like a piece of shit if I don't. I'm not even I'm one hundred percent going to do it, Like I'm so, I don't know if I'm gonna like have abs or whatever, but like I do plan, I mean, I whatever, I want to weigh as much as I did when I first started doing this show. At least, it's like I sacrificed. I feel like I sacrificed a lot of my physical health to kind of get to a certain point. And now that I've enjoyed the uh the ride of that, I'm like, Okay, let me uh get back to a certain level. Let me let me a stop abandoning my like health and shit. So you know I'm excited about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I may ask, how much did you weigh before when like all this, like before you started, I probably it.
Speaker 2: Was like I probably was like one seventy or something like that, And I think you're so, I was like, I'd like to get to a I'd okay, I help. I'm I'm getting into too much detail, but I don't care. I a healthy BMI for a man. In order to achieve a healthy BMI for a man of my height, I need to weigh like one hundred and fifty five pounds. So I'm about I'm about forty five pounds away right now from a healthy BMI, and I think I can do that in a year. We'll see, We'll see, I might eat my own shit. I'm so, I'm like annoyed at myself that I'm putting this in the podcast, but I need It's like the It's like the main thing I care about in life right now, and so I naturally am talking about it a lot, but I think I'm giving myself a year to do it, and I think I can do it in a year. You know, it's not a crazy thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course you can do it. I mean obviously, it's just like the discipline. I feel like they say that like eating is like eighty percent of like the like I guess was either way, It's like I remember one time my brother he was in that same path and he spoke to a guy that was like, you know, he wasn't jacked, but he was like he was pretty good, like he was lean, and he asked him like, hey, like how did you like how'd you do it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: How did you get so lean? He's like he's like, honestly, he's like eighty percent diet. I could be wrong, Okay, So he says like eighty percent diet twenty percent of the workout, and I'm like thinking, I'm like that kind of makes sense because like overall, like you want to intake food that not only uh makes you feel good, but gives you that good energy, you know, like if you have a bunch of shit, like you know what I've been eating a lot lately. But it's it's it's understanding you know what them is? Right now? Like with with Christmas, Like I mean like shit like like three every night, have you at the malis before get?
Speaker 2: Uh? I? What are tomorrow? Are they a sweet thing or savory thing?
Speaker 5: It's a it's a it's a it's it has poor either has poor chicken. It's it's a Mexican dish. It's like it's rolled up like in a flower and then for you to eat and you have to like take it out of the flower or I think it's called a flower but ship. But anyways, Yeah, so it's more of just like the die apart. I don't know, how do you like plan to like do that the just meal prep or do use Well.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, I'm counting calorie every so the set the day I like, the morning I finished my last show of the last tour, I started like counting calories of everything that I eat and I've been doing that every day since and I don't plan to stop. And it's really just I mean, it's like calories in this is all boring shit, but it's like, you know, you go on a website, you enter in your height and your weight, it tells you how long you have left to live, and then it tells you, uh your how many calories you burn a day, and then you just have to eat uh you know, less than that and then you lose weight. So that's kind of what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Thank Gothic technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I upt that there's like an AI thing where you can like take a picture of food and then like send it to the AI and then it will tell you how many calories are in the food. It's pretty cool. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy. I mean that's good. Do you are you gonna like have a like for like the gym, or are you just gonna like have a trainer. He's gonna do all your own.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it. I don't like trainers. I don't like having like some I liked, I like, I'm I'm I know, I don't. I've never liked uh regimented ship like classes or whatever. So you know this, You do the compound lifts, You do your squat, and you bench in your pull and your shoulders, and you do some auxiliaries, and you try to lift more than you did the day before the last time. And you know, that's kind of what I'm doing. Let's make it sure. I hit the compound lifts, trying to go three times a week, trying to lift a little bit more than I or trying to do a little bit more than I did the last time. It's been going well, it's really truly, I'm saying, I mean this like it. This has been like doing this kind of shit has been kind of like the best development in my life recently, and I intend to keep doing it.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yeah, well you could do it. GEK, for sure, you can do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, thanks, buddy, I think.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know, like everyone's New Year's resolution and whatnot. Like John, your friend might be talking at the gym, GEX, so be careful. We might have the wait on line for for certain jim equipment.
Speaker 2: Are you are you jacked? Are you? How are you.
Speaker 5: Doing to I'm like, I'm not fat, I'm not skinny. I'm all right with eating a whole lot and then doing this job, so like it creates a balance.
Speaker 2: Well, Eddie, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 5: I just want to say thank you GEX for just just every day committing to this podcast to just listen to people and just being able to give your best feedback. You know. And I know you're not a therapist, but I have a question for you.
Speaker 2: Get if you don't go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: How am I doing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, this morning I was doing pretty great. Uh I'm doing I'm really enjoying I truly, I know, you know, we just talked about all this stuff, like I like, I'm really I went on like a five mile walk today. It felt fucking great. I'm you know, I drank a diet mountain dew before this and a Celsius so I'm on two hundred and fifty million caffeine so that doesn't hurt. Yeah, I'm fucking uh. I think in general, you know, I'm optimistic. Man, I'm doing I'm doing all right, I'm doing okay. I appreciate you asking.
Speaker 5: Right on, right on. I think I'll enjoyed the rest of your your stream and.
Speaker 2: The next buddy, you take care, take care mane bye. You know it's you know what, Eddie is like a really nice sweet guy. He asking me all these he he therapy geckoed me. I hate I I have a love hate relationship with telling people what I what I'm doing because right because when you tell people like, oh, I'm I'm gonna go lose weight or whatever, your brain gets like a thing from it. But I'm also and also like there's a weird like virtue signaling thing about it that I don't like doing. You know, I prefer to just do it instead of like because that's what most fucking people. Most people don't have a podcast, so they if they want to do something, they just do it. They don't announce it to a bunch of people. But I don't know, maybe it's good to share, maybe it's good to talk about. Maybe other people will want to do it. And also Eddie's a sweet guy and he's asking me questions and I'm not just gonna be like, I don't want to talk to you about this right now. You know. I did that with my family a little bit, like when my family asked me about, you know, food, and they're like, so you're doing what now, You're doing a fast? That sounds unhealthy. I'm like, I don't want to talk to you about this, but you know, yeah, whatever, I'm excited about walking, that might just be what I do is just go on walks forever. I can't think of anything better to I've been in a real weird existential place in my life where I'm really trying to figure out, like what's worth doing, and I think the I think walking. I think really if you, I think if you just walk around and look at stuff and then die, I think you did, Okay, Like you eat food, do whatever you can. In twenty twenty five, under the capitalist system we live in, to procure food and not die and just look at stuff and then succumb hopefully to natural causes and die and you did a good job. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: I can. What's your name?
Speaker 3: My name is Carol. Nice to meet you, Gek. This is like my first time calling kick ass.
Speaker 2: What's up, Carol? How's life life?
Speaker 3: You know, it's been great? And feeling kind of homesick. I'm doing an internship out of state, and I'm like feeling a little out of place, you know, kind of growing up, and I don't know, I miss home, you know, it kind of sucks being away for a while.
Speaker 2: Where what is your internship?
Speaker 3: I worked at a very large art museum.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I I don't know. This is like my first time, you know, kind of being an adult and kind of living by myself by myself, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: By yeah, I mean, do you have roommates or do you live by yourself?
Speaker 3: I do have roommates, but they're like all really old, and I'm like, I'm not like in the same kind of age group as they are.
Speaker 2: They're like in there, what's really old to you?
Speaker 3: Really old too? Yeah? Five, I know, I'm kind of like carbon dating like, well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I say that again. You cut out?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, they're like thirty five and twenties. I'm twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you is this?
Speaker 3: Are uh?
Speaker 2: Are you in a good state? What state?
Speaker 3: I'm in New York?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you in like New York City?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I'm in like I in like Manhattan? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: So what what artmies? What armies am we work at? Or is that too much information?
Speaker 3: Uh tm? I just imagine.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's pretty sick that I'm gonna I got. I guess you could probably take your pick of a few of them. That's pretty sweet. Are you enjoying New York?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. Yeah, it's been really nice, like being able to just do shit by myself. You know, I have a I mean I have a pretty good like family situation, which is why I kind of like, I feel like a little bit of a bitch and just huh, I kind of miss home. But yeah, it's been really great. I love where I work and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sick.
Speaker 2: Wh uh Well what's your favorite kind of art?
Speaker 3: Uh? That's a great question. Yeah, I'll ask you what what kind of art do you like?
Speaker 2: Uh? I like? Uh, I guess it's called contemporary art, Like, okay, I like random bullshit. Where it is this place in Pittsburgh that I go to every time in Pittsburgh. It's called the Mattress Factory. It's a contemporary arty um and they have like a room where it's just a fucking red light on a wall and then this plaque next to it, and it's like, here's a he and then the plaque is like here's a fucking red light on a wall, and you're like yeah, and then they're like yeah, you know yeah. Like I like, I like random weird bullshit. I like, I don't like a renaissance art or anything like that. I like random weird, stupid bullshit that you look at and you're like, oh, this could be anything, you know. Like it's funny like if you like, if you took a video of a dog walking around and you posted it on YouTube, nobody would look It would be like a trash YouTube video that no one give a fuck about, you know what I mean. But if you took a video of a dog walking around and then you like rented out a white room and you projected the video of the dog on like a white wall, and you put a plaque on it that said dog walking around. You could be like that's art, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely. You just reminded me. I went to a museum the other day and they had a big ass like snowshovel just hanging from the ceiling, and I was like, wow, right, that's great. Right, I think he's liked that. It was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my kind of shit. I like, I like stupid things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. Well, I mean my favorite kind of art is like really old art. I like, I fucking love old art. It's like so weird. It's weird too. You know. There's there's these really like interesting ceramic vessels from like Peru, and it's like erotic art, Like it's just you know, a guy with his dick out or a guy getting head. It's like really crazy how people thousands of years ago just made really erotic art like that.
Speaker 2: It's just really there's a lot of art that's just like some guys stick or some ladies tits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, you just got to I don't know. I think I studied art history and that was something I did not expect from like like a thousand year old civilization. But it's it's great. You know, there's tits out, there's you know, vagina out. Of course, there's always stick out.
Speaker 2: But nice, this might be you know what I want to do. Like, I'm gonna do a more formal announcement of this, but I'll casually drop it into this conversation. This year, I'm going to do an art gallery.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's my like big I'm trying to It's gonna be the first big thing that I do that has nothing to do with the Gecko, but I'm going to use the Gecko audience to promote it. I'm doing it this year. I think I'm doing it in March in Brooklyn, and I will have more detail soon. But I'm like, I'm crazy, crazy excited about it. I've been I've been planning, I've been wanting to do it. I've been wanting to do something like this since before I started doing the Therapy Gecko, like I like, I started writing down ideas for shit like in twenty nineteen. But I'm finally executing it in March.
Speaker 3: That's fucking amazing. I'm very happy. Awesome, that sounds really great.
Speaker 2: I should.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll be there so I'll definitely come through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I like, I like, I like, uh, it'll it'll be along the lines of the ship that I like, like the dumb crap like like like how uh like how how someone paid like a billion dollars and not a billion dollars someone paid like a million dollars for that stupid banana tape to a wall.
Speaker 3: Ye, yes, yes, yes, I like that kind of shit. Yes, you should have at least one work up where it's kind of reminiscent of the banana on the wall.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, it's oh, it's all going to be reminiscent of a banana on a wall. Like I don't I don't draw or anything like that.
Speaker 3: No, that's great. I think you should maybe put I'm trying to think of like a banana kind of shaped like vegetable, like hmm, maybe like an eggplant or something. I think that'd be cool, but it's kind of heavy, so I think you need more duct tape. But anyways, I think you'll you'll figure it out. You've got a great mind.
Speaker 2: What's your name again, Carol? Carol? Well, Carol, good luck on your your continuing art journey and being a and and and congratulations on your transition into a cosmopolitan a person of culture.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Bet.
Speaker 3: I hope you have a great rest of your Monday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Carol. Have a good night, good bye. Oh hello, Hey, what's up? Man?
Speaker 1: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 2: It's going good? How are you? How's life?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Life is just lovely And I have big questions that I'm curious to hear your thoughts on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Why do you think people humans seek romantic relationships.
Speaker 2: I think it's like it's a fundamental biological thing, you know. I mean there's like a science to it, right.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, humans are social creatures and they get horny and.
Speaker 1: Valid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so all those things. What's making you want to ask this question? Is is there something to this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, people are always like, oh, the second you don't want a relationship, that's when it'll happen. That's not But I feel like, yeah, exactly, I feel like I'm in a state of life right now where things are just like going well. I'm enjoying it, you know, and I don't know if I even really desire one right now, just because I feel like I'm getting like a lot of happiness for my friendships and family.
Speaker 2: It's great. Yeah, so are are you like you think you need one? But just because you people are telling you you do, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, and that's that's you know, it's the holidays right now, and like I feel like going home for the holidays. There's a lot of pressure for sure. It's like, hey, like when you're gonna get into a relationship. It's just interesting that like it's part of society.
Speaker 2: It is part of society. Are you like, is this something you've ever wanted?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like throughout the years, I definitely have wanted it, and like I have like gone out of my way to seek it. But just lately I just kind of like, I don't know. Things are just things are just going.
Speaker 2: Well, cool, good, what's going well?
Speaker 1: I have a job that I really like. I just I have a group of friends that like we have common interests, which is like has it always been the case growing up? I don't know, just going.
Speaker 2: Good man, cool? Cool? How old are you twenty five? Twenty five? Very nice?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah. The whole thing of like it'll happen when you least expect it, and it happens when you don't want it is wrong, it's not true. I don't know. I don't even I don't know why people say that.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 2: Things tend to happen mainly as a result of intentional effort towards them happening.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: So if you don't put forth any intentional effort towards something happening, why the fuck would it just happen?
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: I talked with my sister about this, and she's a little older than me, and her her thoughts were like that, as you get older, your friends become less accessible because they're in relationships. Definitely, yeah, and that's why she started seeking a relationship. But I don't know. It just it. I find it just weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're lucky if you're if look, man, if you think your life is good, then you're lucky, and you should. You should just keep enjoying all the things that are good about your life instead of thinking you need something else.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Lyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, yes, yes, is that it?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, god damn, you don't want to say say some cuss words, say something, say give me you know what? No, never mind, Sorry, I don't know why, I'm sorry, I'm crazy today. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 3: Live life?
Speaker 2: There we go, see you letter, cheers, never goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night. Deaconess teaching you.
Speaker 3: Your life
Speaker 2: An expert