Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite.
Speaker 2: Player will have.
Speaker 3: Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point counts. Do unload the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scambling problem called one eight hundred gas or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boosmobile is now legitnation five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Come on with your favorite on Shannon Sharp and I'm a road sponsor. I'm also a customer. Women can sense confidence and how sexity think that is. Therefore, worrying about your erection can affect your swag in the bedroom. Spontaneous sex can be hot and exciting men. You can feel like a superhero when you get hard fast in those situations. Roast barks are two and one prescription treatment for stronger herder erections. They hit the bloodstream faster because they dissolve under the tongue, and getting harder faster means having more sex After they dissolve. They work at about fifteen minutes on average. Roast barks stays active in your system up to thirty six hours, so you can go back to back to back, three feet round after round.
Speaker 2: Be ready in the morning.
Speaker 3: Roll connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online, so there's no awkward conversation with in person providers. If approved treatment shifts directly to your door. If prescribed, new sexual health patients gets fifteen dollars off roast sparks on a reoccurring plan. Connect with a provider at Row dot co slash nightcap to find out if a prescription roast sparks are right for you. That's ro dot co slash Nightcap for fifteen dollars off your first order. Compounding drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not fd AIR approof and do not undergo FDA Safety effectiveness or manufacturing reviews. For full safety information, go to Row dot co slash safety info. Hello ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us to another episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boost mobile dot com to join their Nationwi Fi g network. Y'all know me, I'm your favorite unk, Shannon Shark, that guy late Liberty City legend being a Ring of Fame, Monterie Pro Bowler, the All Pro. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that like button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you so much for your continue support. Make sure you check out Shave by Laportier. What better way to celebrate the New Year, Valentine's Day, or any special occasion than with a bottle of Shade by Laportier. If you cannot fight it any city or state near you, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. Please rank responsibly and stay safe. Make sure you check out my media company's page on all of its platform that's shay Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. Everything just restocked. We also dropped new beanies in every color and introduced gift cards from twenty five to five hundred dollars. This takes the guest work out of it and let someone special pick exactly what they want. We have a big Valentine's Day drop coming tomorrow at one pm Eastern.
Speaker 2: Make sure you stay locked in. Oh Joe, we're late doing good? That mean you're doing good y'all? Oh well, lady, wait wait, gett up? Pretty? Can I pretty? Okay? Okay? Doing so good? Yes, sir? Doing good? Pretty good? Oh Joe's on time.
Speaker 3: I said, oh Joe, we really need to go no more than five minutes after the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh god, gotcha. I got you, I got you up. I'm gonna watch the game from my hotel room. Say oh yeah, hey, oh you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna do this thing and behold uh oh, Joe, tell the people why you were late today tonight.
Speaker 1: So check me out, right, check me out, people, people. Listen to me real quick. Now, this wasn't my fault. This wasn't my fault. Like see now.
Speaker 2: Without Jo, without Jo late or was it the default?
Speaker 3: Late?
Speaker 2: Was all right?
Speaker 1: You know it was o Jo. It was Ocho that was late. Right, But there's there's a reason behind that. Listen to me, stay with me real quick now.
Speaker 2: Okay. I went.
Speaker 1: I went on a blind date tonight, right. I went to a restaurant very early on the reservation was for eight o'clock. The reservation was for eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: You hear me? Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to a restaurant and wym would call Sparrow. It was called Sparrow, very very nice place, and they had a live music And I had no idea what the individual who I was going to dinner with. I had no idea what she looked like so it was a blind date. Come to find out, I was hoping she looked exactly like her pictures. You know how you see people on the internet, you see them on inside and then you was all kind of face tuning and all this other other stuff, so you never know. So boom, I walk in. Boom, she's already sitting down. I sit down.
Speaker 2: I allt them a food. They give me a lot.
Speaker 1: Tell you they got a live music plant. Were having a good time. We exchanging pleasantries, you know, great conversation. I'm getting up the visual and whatnot. So boom, the game start. So I told her, listen, listen, miss I got night captain night. So I need to be able to wash the game, you know, the thunder and the goddamn wolves. I need to wash the game. But I can still talk to you as I'm watching the game. So I get up, I say, listen. I ate and we ordered the food.
Speaker 2: I ate my food.
Speaker 1: I go outside to get to go to my car. It's ten o'clock. I only need I only need twenty minutes to get home. Something I'm gonna be on time I go outside. Huh, they done told my truck dude would you believe.
Speaker 3: Were they the alpine toing? Oh so who said where you parked? Where you parked a no parking zone?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was on. Hey, listen, listen, hold on, wait, wait a minute. Let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: Now, ask Sparrow. They had valet in the front. I pulled up the valet and asked Valet how much was it for valet parking? He said one hundred dollars. I'm like, oh, buddy, hell no. So I just went one block further and just pulled off to the side.
Speaker 2: I ask you a question, how much? How much? How much did it?
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 3: Beg about it the toe? How much did it cost to get your car back?
Speaker 1: But I didn't even get my car back. That's the problem. I guarantee you it's gonna cost you more than a hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh, when I go get it tomorrow. Let me finish it. Let me finish my story up. Let me show you. Listen.
Speaker 1: So I take I catch an uber to the toe place. I catch you to the top place. I told him, like, sir, I'm in a rush. It's about ten thirty five. Now it's ten thirty five, sir, I'm in a rushing night. Captain night I got to do a show. Can I please pay real quick? Here's my license. So he run my license and said, listen, oh Joe, we know who you are, but your truck is already in the system, and we can't give you your truck because you owe money for parking tickets, the tos, you know, the tos and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know. So yeah, So I got some passed.
Speaker 1: I just been running through it and I didn't even realize I done ran out of money on my sun Pass. Okay, I say, listen, sir, if I can't get my car, can I please get the keys to my house inside the car?
Speaker 2: And I'm an overbay, I'm over home. And so I overed home and boom I got here ared eleven fifteen. Yeah. Now see what about that?
Speaker 3: What about that responsibility you teaching that you did to teach the people about financial responsibility? Was that financial responsible letting your pass, your easy pass run out?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I ain't know that, Huh, I ain't know, because you know, you know what the problem is is I've been on the road for the the problem me.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, I'm easy past.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 1: I had a lapse in judgment and not understanding how much I had on there, so I had to I had been running the toe all this time and ain't realized I accumulated so much, so many tickets. Well, they won't even give my car the power, so I got to hit in the morning. I'm gonna wake up in the morning, i'n go to the cour house. I'm gonna pay the tickets and take the slip showing the showing the towyard that had paid it, and I can give them a truck.
Speaker 2: So I had to overhear. So I ain't even got no car right now.
Speaker 3: Think about what you just said. You wouldn't pay one hundred dollars. Now you're about to have to pay thousands. Now ask yourself forged. Well what's that smart?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, the toe is only only a dollar now, I ain't f in the basket. Play no thousand, you mean a little bit?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: I guarantee you, first of all, if you owned that much and they pound and pound your car right you in the system, you more than one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Over Okay, okay, okay, Now.
Speaker 3: The toe truck, you're gonna have to pay them for towing your truck again, I ask you, humbly was the one hundred dollars you that you refuse to pay? Was it worth a matter of inconvenience and the money you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to pay now? It wasn't.
Speaker 1: You can throw it, hey, can You can ask your can ash your favor. You can throw me a little something.
Speaker 2: I'm out of favors. Hey do you do? You got you understand the issue tonight? Though right I'm I.
Speaker 3: Don't, because it's an issue you created by not being responsible with your easy pass, by trying to be cheap. At some point in time, it's okay to not be cheap, be cheapest want My grandfather used to say, boy, be as cheap as you want to, but don't be cheap to yourself. Of all the when you could be cheapd too, why would you be cheap to yourself?
Speaker 2: I like that. I ain't never heard it like that before. I ain't never heard it put like that before. That's a good one. Matter of fact, you know what, the rest of the year, I'm not gonna be cheap to myself.
Speaker 3: Listen, well, considering where you were dressed last Thursday night, you haven't been cheated yet to be und the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: Hell, you started up the year not being cheap. Oh yeah, because I told you twenty twenty five is my year. This is my year where the cup run is over. It's already running over. Damn, you got boring the cap.
Speaker 1: I picked the cop Oh hey to cut the cup being bright, the cup being Hey, the year just starting now, I'm just getting started. But I'm feeling good at night. We could be on here tonight the night we could talk for four hours. We can talk about we are well.
Speaker 3: No, we can talk throughout the forty five minutes because you missed the fifteen minutes that we would have been talking.
Speaker 1: No, we would, we would, we actually could have. Hey, I ain't even got no car right now. You should at least feel bad from me a little bit. I'm not I'm not talking about now. I'm not talking about the big boys. Know I'm wasn't driving the big boys, And now I'm talking about my every day. I have nothing, i have nothing to use. I had to ober here.
Speaker 3: Don't feel sorry for a person for a problem they created.
Speaker 2: M Let this either.
Speaker 3: Don't let that go over your head now for you can write it down and you want to. I can't feel bad for a person about a problem they created.
Speaker 2: You created this.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 2: If one thing about shoot boy, you're gonna get me something write down. But you me bad here.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this. This is bad telling about you. I'll be going through the easy pas, oh Joe. You know, if you go through one, you gotta go through anohing to come back through. So even if it's only a dollar, that's two dollars. That's if you just do it once.
Speaker 2: And this is what you do. Not understand, Uncle, I hadn't realized I had ran out of money. So I'm just going.
Speaker 1: I'm working, I'm flying, I'm flying, I'm flying out and I'm getting my car and going and I don't go nowhere. You know, it ain't like I'm just driving all over the place. This is accumulation of six months of work, six months of flying in and flying out, going to the airport, going home. It's not like I'm going out nowhere. It's just always time that is building up and not din't even realize it. Yeah, So it's an honest mistake, you know, honest with state.
Speaker 2: M HM. It was honest they too. They's like, hmmm, I wonder where that truck is all Harry.
Speaker 1: Right, and see you know what, that's what I get anyway. Ain't no reason I should have been on no blind day tonight. So this is this is what I deserve this, I deserve this. This is good for me because I ain't gonna be free Valentine tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I guess what, I know what? You call him? That toe truck driver wasn't blind. He saw that call illegally parked.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, that's me even even pick up now his girl gonna get a nice Valentine's Day gift.
Speaker 2: With your money that you gave it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I think they're gonna show me love tomorrow because they knew who I was.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Will you show up that credit card and that money to get that car? Party big on show you love? Money is loved beauty on that Yeah, it is, it is, it is. I'm mad here, I should have mercy chat.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I feel good. Let's talk about this goddamn thunder. This is thunder. This under the t Wold's game though, because defeated one on one. Huh. I watched the I watched the game at then on the phone.
Speaker 3: T Woolves defeated the Thunder one sixteen to one on one naz Reid twenty seven points, thirteen rebounds, seven assists for the short handed Wolves that was playing without Rudy Gobert. They was also paired with our Julius Randall and Mike Connley. Anthony was chipped in with twenty three points. Shay gilgess Uh had twenty four. I think it's his first game of about twenty that he's had under twenty five points. But he ended in the night with twenty four points, nine assists, eight rebounds. But the thunder was two of he was two or thirteen in the second half.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota got going early when a man dunked on Chad Helmren.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh my goodness. Uh, they had what three players in double figures. Shannon came up the bench gave him up. I thought louke Garza, he gave him fifteen quality minutes. He was only four seven, but he had eight points, eight rebounds. He was hustle active, very very active. But the team were they got after the night and they won this game a man with three or twelve from the three ten points. But it was nas Reid inserted into the starting lineup because Julius Radnalds and Rudy Gobert was out and he was sensational. The reigning sixth Man of the Year gave the twenty seven thirteen and eight twenty seven thirteen to seven. But it was a very good game, the Thunder going to the break losing. But I think there was forty two and ten, now forty two and ten. Boy's good, noly forty four and ten, my bad, forty four and ten. Nothing to hang their head about, you, no nothing to hand they had about it all.
Speaker 1: But I think I think it's more of a curse of teams that are really good going into the break not playing to their full full potential knowing that they're going to the break.
Speaker 2: Listen, the way the okayc is built, this shouldn't Honestly, they should have won this game. They should win this game.
Speaker 1: Chick coming back with check homegroom was he's hurt, right, he's coming off, he's coming off of injury, trying to get his leg underneath him, trying to get himself back in the rhythm and get itself going.
Speaker 2: There's no reason this game should have been the way it was.
Speaker 1: A shy I mean, I'm going to make sure I say his name right, Jay Okay, that's about Shy.
Speaker 2: Remember the groove Shy?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. If I ever fall in love again. You know about that man, I just told you. I know about it.
Speaker 1: She ain't got it going in the second half. But it was rough for him in the beginning. It was rough for him in the beginning. A player like that, a player like Shay, I think about him. Am I allowed to call him very kobe Ish? Or am my tripping that same same that same killings, think that same mentality?
Speaker 2: Am I wrong? If I'm wrong? If I'm wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, his game, I mean he has a great mid range game. I mean Kobe had a nice mid range game. Uh Kobe.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't see I don't see him as the finisher that Kobe is. He can't get to the back, he can't get to the basket. But he's not He's not as explosive as Kobe. He's more he's more of a slippery, slithery guy. Kobe first step at a boom. Shaye plays. He shak plays with great pace. Uh he has great start stoppability. Uh.
Speaker 2: You don't realize it, but he can.
Speaker 3: I mean he can elevate, but you don't realize it that you can't speed him up. And that's what the really good You look at Luca. You can't speat lucap Luka gonna play on his time, Yo, kid, She's gonna play on his time. Shaye plays at his pace.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: But to see the maturation and how this young man has his game is blossom O choke from where he started from when they.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah.
Speaker 1: A man, you know, and I wouldn't like you said, this is nothing to hang your head about about Loton to Night. Obviously you're forty four and ten and I guarantee you it has something to do with the break, even though the player probably wasn't admitte that we didn't play to full potential because we know the break is coming.
Speaker 2: And listen, we're just trying to get that out of here. We just trying to get it out of here. They got off of them. They jumped on them early though, O Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See that's the thing they didn't give Okay. See they was down by twenty six to twenty seven. They cut it all the way down in like five or six. Yeah, in the second half, but then the thunder the Wolves, the team Wolves stepped on the gas and for all intents and purposes, it was it was over after that point. But they got really battle of scoring. They had what the five they had six guys in double figures. Thunder Dead one, two, three, four five what do you call them? Had five guys in double figures. But the timber Woods played really well. They played really well tonight. Neither team shot the ball particularly well. Both teams were around forty two percent shooting. Both teams were under you know, twenty seven percent from the three point line. Uh, both teams one team went to the fire line twenty two times. The other team went to the fire line twenty four times. Uh. But it was a it was a pretty it was a really good game. The thunder are really really good, that young team. Uh, they go really big. They start basically three guards and two bigs chit at the five hard and stained at the boar uh and lou Dort Shay uh and Jalen Williams.
Speaker 2: Basically, so they go, uh three two, three guards and two and two and two bigs.
Speaker 3: Very few people play like that currently, right, You know that, you know, every once in a while you have a center, but not normally he's a stretch.
Speaker 2: You look at Pazingers, and and and and uh in Boston. He's really a.
Speaker 3: Stretch five Anthony days when he was with the Lakers, He's really a stretch.
Speaker 2: Most people play like that.
Speaker 3: Occasionally you got a guy like Joker that's a typical big man, but he could find most of the bigs can shoot the three, Yo kitch embid A d Prasingers, they could shoot the three. And so that's what makes these guys so the space in which they play with. But the thunder, when it's all said downe, I believe they're gonna be there. I believe they're gonna be there. They got a young team that're really athletic, they're really good. They just didn't shoot the ball well tonight and they ran into a team that uh that that played well, that jumped on them early. And it happens. I mean, you're not gonna be up every night. Yeah, but it just goes to show you just how impressive what Golden State did. Golden State lost nine games for an entire series nine season, the Bulls lost ten games. Let just sink in now. In order for them to replicate that, Okac would have to go. That's fifty four games. They would need to go twenty eight notes or listen, hold on.
Speaker 1: As as good as OKC as good ask case is playing right now, right yep.
Speaker 2: Who do you see challenging them.
Speaker 3: In the West or the overall Boston challenging Cleveland and travel because Cleveland play just like they played. They go too big Jared Allen, Evan Mobley so and then they go Mitchell and Garland. I forget the other the other starter, but yeah, they got they get and you know what Boston, Boston, Brazilia's JB. J. T. Holiday, Uh, Derrick White. They got guys that could defend on the perimeter. They got a guy that can protect the paint, the second unit. If they're ready, they they don't have to get ready because they stay ready. They go housing, they go paint. Crayton, Peyton, Pritchard. Yeah, they got some teams that can challenge him out there now in the West. Uh, the Nuggets, the Nuggets, Yeah, uh, Houston they lost the night and sometimes just hit the mess with the rockets.
Speaker 2: But they're a young team. You don't think they're too young? Uh oh, and what do you call them?
Speaker 3: Cleveland just made a trade with the Hanks and Yandre Hunter, who was averaging about twenty points.
Speaker 2: So now they got depth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gonna that that's gonna be that's gonna be a that's gonna be a really good that's gonna be a really good matchup. But uh, I'm not concerned about okay see, Minnesota needed this game more than okay See did. But uh Timberwoods feel good going to the break with a victory, and uh thundered like, hey, we got two guys going to the All Star everybody else. I mean you probably often tell what Tuesday, Wednesday next week, So get you some rest, guys, and uh, let's go, oh Joe. Paul George is receiving injections just to play. That's something players do. Come come our playoff time, not necessarily the regular season. Paul George is averaging ten points, three rebounds on US and three assists per game. If where is it time to sit PG and let him get healthy.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, based based on the numbers he's had since the season has started, it's been bad.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not what we used to seeing for Paul George. Obviously, you know something is wrong.
Speaker 1: Based on the type of production that Paul George has been able to have as far as output is concerned, how efficient he's been over time when he's played well, something is wrong with him.
Speaker 2: You know, something has rolled him when he when he's scoring, they have ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's averaging ten points, three rebounds, and three assists in the month of February.
Speaker 1: You know that's not normal. Everybody know that's not normal. So something, something has to be wrong with him. But I'm curious as if he's hurt, why is he still playing? Why why is he still playing? So you based based on the contract, based on how much he's making, he rather played and hurt the team and his numbers instead of just saying, you know what, right now, I'm not healthy.
Speaker 2: I need to sit down to spike what I'm.
Speaker 3: Making You ain't like that's new. How many times you see players do that? They go out the NFL players in football, yes, not basketball. Normally basketball players when they hurt, they out, They taking the excuse me, I'm almost cursed, they taking themselves out.
Speaker 2: What happened is O Joe is that he's with a new team. And when you go to a new.
Speaker 3: Team, you want to put your best foot forward. You want the fans, you want the teammates and so you probably do things now. Maybe if he was at the Clippers, he probably wouldn't do this. Maybe if he was in Indiana, he probably wouldn't do this. But he's in a new environment and and things are not going they remember, Joel is just not really coming back.
Speaker 2: Paul George has been in and out. He's been nicked.
Speaker 3: I think he had a surgery this offseason also, so he's been dealing with some stuff of his own. But Sean's is right, this is not something that not Look if it's playoff time, Yeah, but I ain't taking no damn injections just to practice. I mean, well I did, but it's different with an NBA player because they playing two three times a week. I was just shooting my leg. I was just shooting up to play in the game. So you know, that's a part of it, though, Joe, I understood, and the doctor's mister sharp. You know, long term, I say, ain't worried about long term.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about Yeah, my grandmother, my grandma, need to eat, kidd need a roof, and need to be able to go to school. So I worry about all that long term stuff down the road right now, now, stop talking you're talking to me to death.
Speaker 2: She just le up.
Speaker 3: T can go out there and play. Oh man, yeah, shoot this lager up so I can go out there and play.
Speaker 2: But it's tough. It's tough, O Joe, because what exactly is his injury?
Speaker 3: Do you know it is?
Speaker 2: But but you know a lot of I don't know if it's bone on bone.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if he You know from this because I mean, because I'm thinking, oh Joe, if he uh, it's gotta be something he related, right, it's gotta be damn man.
Speaker 2: And listen.
Speaker 6: If you if you need, if you needs, if you needs no good, or you need to hurt you. It affects your basketball. You dunk's anything, that's what anything because you play you play sports. Waist down, waist down. Yeah, I mean I try to.
Speaker 3: I mean they do have the sports in the Olympics when you see guys with wheelchairs and stuff like that. But that's not a perfect that's not professional NBA, NFL bait.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 3: And when the knee, you can't turn on the you can't turn baseball basketball, you can't run up and down, to jump up and down the court. Football, you can't stop start. You can't drop your hips. It's hard to play with anything injured, waist down. And you know it's tough, man, it's tough. It's really tough. And you know Paul George's was a very good player.
Speaker 2: Uh but oh, hold on that. Listen.
Speaker 1: You heard your word play. You say was a very good player. He still he ain't a good player this year. Oh Joe, he's not healthy right now?
Speaker 2: You know, told you Okay, So Paul George is good.
Speaker 1: Listen, he's a good player that is injured right now because of the injury is hampered his play.
Speaker 2: That's what I said he was.
Speaker 1: But so when he gets back here, you make it sound like he's just like you're out in the passions and he's done.
Speaker 3: A man making fifty million dollars a year averaging, gave you to give me a ten three and three?
Speaker 2: Can I interest you in that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh, hey, hey, hey you mean his hell man? Hold on, he asked that he hyper extended his knee in the preseason. That's what he's been dealing with. But now he's out because of a pinky what pinky because he's got to be on the shooting hand. It's pinky toe his pinky, pinky, pinky finger.
Speaker 1: Wait, the pinky finger, it rey ain't no if you're a real shooting the pinky ain't really in the Listen, I'm listen. I'm gonna shoot him. Now, get what are were your basketball at? Get your basketball? If y'all can see this right here, anybody, dang steph.
Speaker 3: If y'all think y'all can take this LV basketball off to come get yourself some, come get yourself some.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, look oh okay, okay, okay, I see yah seen you think?
Speaker 2: How do you think? Somebody? How I feel?
Speaker 1: But listen, you know the ball, the ball leaves the index finger. You know that, right, yes, but look at this, o Joe, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And how you dribble? You ever seen somebody drip? How many?
Speaker 3: How many four finger NBA players you ever seen? If it if it's not that important, right right right, it's important. So listen, I like, I like what you're saying. You see what you're saying. So it's Peggy's messed up. If he is messed up. So even though he's making fifty mill a year, there's a reason he's scoring ten points a game. So he did give him a little bit more grace. If guess what, O Joe, you think they're still putting that money you had to break the posit?
Speaker 2: You think you're still hitting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm saying, Hey, whoever, hey, steph, dang, y'all want this Louis guitar basketball, Come get yourself some.
Speaker 2: Shot from the three? Why ain't call out Kyrie.
Speaker 3: To get it?
Speaker 2: Whoever wanted you ain't? Yeah, you ain't no true who bo?
Speaker 3: If you want some, come get some. You know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, they'n'ta be basketball. That's right, little Bitard made the basketball there, it is right there. Whoever wants some, come get it?
Speaker 5: How much?
Speaker 2: How much that was? Man? You see? You see I'm just asking if if you got to ask, it's too much. I like, oh, used to let that thing? God't know you didn't average, O Joe. You gotta realize I average thirty before to three. Poor Oh hey oh hey no right, yeah?
Speaker 7: Maybe are you're telling you you average thirty? You average thirty one thirty thirty?
Speaker 2: Who thirty four.
Speaker 1: Man show showed me a paper clip, showed me a news clipper showing show me a news clipping from back in sixteen, nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Will you average? Will you average thirty a game?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey did chat? Ask can tell about you went to dinner?
Speaker 3: Was you the chef? Or were you fitting out eating? Because it looked like you you were in the back cook it? Oh because my house fit? Yeah, your outfit? Oh no, this this, this is a little little Louis. It's a little Louis.
Speaker 2: Did him said? Oh, okay like it? Yeah, Ammaclean Magacy. I was clean now I'm real. I'm real clean, you know, Louis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you But I'm gonna get you some I'm gonna get you some articles when they had I had thirty one and nineteen drop.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you got listen, you got you got memorabilia from twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: But you ain't got nothing to proving you scored thirty thirty and nineteen. Oh but oh Joe, you got an Oh Joe, I ain't got I mean, I ain't keep them.
Speaker 2: I got some articles. I do got some articles though, but they are at my grandma house. I'll get them. I'm gonna get him.
Speaker 1: Boy, you ain't scored over ten points, man, I beat for a lot. I guarantee when y'all played five on five. I bet you got picked last. I guess I tell you well, go to GLIV right now. Ask anybody. I was always the first pick women that had pick up.
Speaker 3: I ain't never if I the court, if we lost, which wasn't often, I guarantee you aid I'm running.
Speaker 2: I'm running next.
Speaker 1: I need to see the footage. That's all I asked for. I'm gonna show you thirty and nineteen I had who he played? We played Southeast Buller.
Speaker 3: I dropped thirty one to nineteen on them, dropped fifty two on somebody thirty seven, thirty six, Yeah for sure, fifty two, drop fifty two school record ed got the most record on the JV game, dropped thirty nine, owned them in JV.
Speaker 2: Got that record too, Got it? Boy?
Speaker 1: You just made you making up stuff. You make it up numbers right now. And if you are putting up these kind of numbers, that lets me know the competition.
Speaker 3: Where you was at and where you lived. See if you did That's what I do it with trash. I made the competition it seem like it wasn't no competition. See you ain't see what I did that what I just there? It is right there, Intermunile. Back at SA Battle State, I got the intermule record most points in the game.
Speaker 2: Forty eight, forty eight. I'm not buying that.
Speaker 3: Once in the championship game forty two high scoring average. Check my resume.
Speaker 1: You playing against you, you playing against people in the town of three hundred, right.
Speaker 3: No, ain't no, ain't no, ain't no. The coach didn't like me. I averaged one point of game. That wasn't none of that ship Nah nah no, Shanon Shannon shar could really play basketball for real, though I was of a legit.
Speaker 1: Hooper showed me the footage either the footage on VHS too many paper clippings.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, if I told you I was better in track and field in basketball, I mean basketball, track and field and basketball that I was football, but I played, you thought I would lie.
Speaker 2: You thought I would lying Go back and look.
Speaker 3: At what that nineteen eighty five area player else area players me and purposely on the same team.
Speaker 2: Stop playing with me? Oh you know her purpose?
Speaker 3: Helisent.
Speaker 2: Y'all ever heard of him? Nah, I don't know. He has no, no, no no. They heard they heard of me though down here, And I said, you bet you ain't playing no basketball. I did.
Speaker 1: I did play basketball at Beachime. I just told you not too long on a few shows ago, when I scored thirty games and you talking about no. Now, all of a sudden, you scored thirty two. Come on, man, No, I drove fifty two of the game.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. And okay, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonnahow you. I'm gona g I'm gonna get im, gonna get im, gonna Get'm gona show you. I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 3: Please please do show you. Then what y'all gonna do? Oh, he ain't play against nobody? Well, honestly, if you put up.
Speaker 1: Those kinds of numbers of high school, you couldn't have been playing against nobody. I don't even think Kobe put up some type of numbers of high scho.
Speaker 3: They said that when I played at Savannah State, you put up them numbers. You ain't played nobody. Hey, I need to see I put up those same numbers in the NFL. That's how I got one of these.
Speaker 2: I like that. That look good. I got one too. Look at that.
Speaker 3: Pardon everything? Got the scar in front of my chin vein coming on the side of my head. Got the waves.
Speaker 2: Hey, hold on, I got I got them, I got me and bus too. But it is that it's at the big house.
Speaker 3: Purpose Heldom played in Louisville, Purveros Elsel went to Savannah High Savannah, Georgia, which is the Coastal Empire, which was the region that we were in. Now we were in different classification. He was quaity, I was singlely. But when it came the area players, they picked the top five area players. Tadah, you know what, it must not have been too many players.
Speaker 2: I know a guy I played.
Speaker 3: I was on the team with a guy that was the number one overall draft pick in the NBA, and he won a national championship as a true freshman, and he was the most outstanding player in that tournament. Burvis Ellison, Louisville, nineteen eighty six. They beat Duke Go look it up. Okay, let's stop player on yo. I just needed you could say anything. You say, anything I say, I have footage in proof to go with it.
Speaker 2: I have footage in proof to go in anything I've said. Always, Oh Joe, I'll tell you something You've never heard.
Speaker 3: Any player that says Shannon Sharp's lie be at Be College, be at Be High School, be at the NFL. Tell me the time when I tell stories on here, you ain't never heard no place to on line. It didn't happen like that.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Well, when I tell my story, you never heard anybody come and say I'm lying.
Speaker 3: Or she We know you lie because they're coming out your minds, your lift movie time, your lift movie.
Speaker 2: You lie.
Speaker 1: Listen, I told you, and that go for everybody in the chat. I will lie for you before I lie to you. So anything I tell you is based on life, true life experience. I've been through everything, I've been through all this, I've got it all.
Speaker 2: I've lived. I lived one hundred lives. Man, I'm telling you. I don't know what y'all, I don't know it.
Speaker 3: All I know was I'm the only man in Glenville High School history to win MVP in three sports and senior athlete.
Speaker 2: That's all I know.
Speaker 3: All that other stuff could be speculation in your window and conjecture, but I'm the only one in the fifty plus year history of that high school is no longer high school. I want MVP and all three sports, and I was seeing the senior athlete.
Speaker 2: You know, you know that, you know what? That lets me know if you were there, I'll have still be in there. No, that lets me know.
Speaker 1: The level of competition that you were having to play against and play with wasn't what it should be.
Speaker 2: It wasn't up the park. Now listen, now, if you were down here in Miami where everybody is eat and you were able to do that, then we can talk somebody. Somebody want somebody want Miami State player of the year.
Speaker 5: Why not me?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all I know is my senior year in college, I was state player of the year.
Speaker 3: Or to put guys that played at Georgia played at Georgia Tech, played at Georgia Southern, if you played football in the state of Georgia, my senior year in college, I was state player of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, eric Xile garrison Hurst. What's the receiver name? And you had a receiver a garrison Hurst and he was good? Yeah, I be a stopp Hey, I can't tell y'all no more. I ain't saying nothing else.
Speaker 1: Listen, I go footage. I got my footage on BHES. Anything I say, I can pull out footage. I can going to the archives huh o, Joe, why do you think I would live about something like that?
Speaker 2: If I say you like, I just want to see proof, I can show you proof. All my stufforts at the big else.
Speaker 1: I can pull it out, put it on VHS and show it to you on the TV screen. Anything I say, I can show you me hooping dropping thirty two. Oh, Joe, you gotta realize twenty steer game. Back then, people didn't record games. This in the eighties. People they record games like they do when you came along. That was ten twelve years later.
Speaker 2: Bab my bad. Oh, So so I have to I have to rely on what you're telling me as the tool. But I'm gonna get you the articles. I'm gonna get you the articles. Okay, okay, okay, I ain't gonna lie for you.
Speaker 3: Eagles Milton Williams, who had an outstanding game. I think he had two sacks in that game. Didn't he had two sacks in.
Speaker 2: The Super Bowl? It was balling boy. That's ninety three, right, ninety three? Yes, Yeah, he's nice.
Speaker 3: Speaking at his locker, says he wants to return, but obviously I want to raise Oh he gonna get that.
Speaker 1: Listen if it's not if it's not for the Eagles, how are you Howie? They know what they're doing, right, they know what they know. But what he did do based on his performance and that god damn damn against the Chiefs. He didn't got a self paid Oh he did that through the regular season.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: You look at him against what you look at him against the Lion I mean the Rams. You look at him. Oh he gonna make some money. Oh yeah, yeah, listen that that one, no hard no one trick pony. He was doing that all year long.
Speaker 1: Just the fact that he was able to show up in the biggest game yes here makes it even that much more better. It makes it that more appealing and appeasing to other teams. You know, I know he would like to return, but I'm just saying, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Bigger money out. I don't get that paper with that, bro. Yeah, come on, now, you got your ring, Now back your ring. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can't eat them rings. You can't sleep on them. You can't send your cut scared. Now if you get hard up, I mean you could possibly sell them. I just read the story today. Unfortunately, Legarry Blood is selling his game. Warn Jersey's Super Bowl ring I don't know what why, but maybe a you're up, Maybe they're not as important to him anymore. Maybe he feels somebody else get better use or service out of it than he does. But at this point in time, what Milton Williams has done, he's earned a pay raise, and I don't believe he's gonna be able to get it because you got to sign a bron You met a linebacker that yeah, Josh we is up.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny? How do That's why I don't want to be a GM. How do you decide what's important? How do you decide who to key? When everybody played so well, especially in the Pacific game. Williams played well, Sweat played well. I forgot a young bull name on the side. He's a little underside like like von Miller, Nola's Nolan's Mill Jr.
Speaker 2: And he played well.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, you do realize you got Jalen Carter coming down the pipeline. Oh yeah, but that's gonna need a big contract. That's two more years though he still got Okay, okay, think about what is going to take the side of me two years. You see with Chris, you see what a Chris Jones Baker thirty two million. Yeah that was a year ago. What you think this kid gonna make it two years? Who it can't be noble, He can't be more.
Speaker 2: Than twenty three.
Speaker 1: They gonna have to see him yet exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: You got Mitchell, you got this, jon Or, you got Braun. There's only so much money you can spend.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny and it's a good thing that he was in a great situation on They're a phenomenal situation where nobody is really up to really break the bank like that. So they gonna be together, This whole court gonna be together the next two or three years and they can. You know, they got a chance to do. They have a dynasty too, now, you know that right for sure? Oh my goodness, stay healthy. Yeah, like I said, they got the offensive line, they got sold up.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, I agree with Hey, we'll a go get that money, boy, Trevor. Travis Hunter will attend the combine as a corner. Are you surprised, No, not at all, Not at all.
Speaker 1: Listen, I am surprised a little bit because I said it, and I've said it all the time, especially during the season. I would love to see Travis Hunter on the off of the side of the ball and then play a few packages on defense.
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm just saying from a financial standpoint, when it's time to get paid, who makes more money on the receivers of the dv's receivers. For sure, that's that's the only reason. But listen, I like I like that he's going in as the dB. It's going to be nice. I'm excited to see him, especially in the drill, especially in the drills, to see his transition, how smooth he is, him getting in and out of breaks.
Speaker 2: Ball skills, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna do very, very very well. And I'm saying when it's time to run the forty, I wouldn't be surprised if you run full two.
Speaker 3: I don't see him at that. Fans, I think high for I think high four to three, low four fours. Listen, don't be surprised. Don't be surprised. He too long on a stride of the run like that. I think, O Joe, you think he got that kind of speed? Ay, they got those kind of wheels.
Speaker 1: When you specifically trained, when you specifically trained for and you and you do speed training. Yeah, be right, anybody, don't be surprised if he clocked FO two high FO two go to way FO two nine.
Speaker 2: I think he. I think he's gonna clipse it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, but talking to everybody, Yes, sir, there's like play him at corner.
Speaker 2: It's and have some packages. What we were saying.
Speaker 3: Everybody was jumping on us why he can't play every snap on offense and defense?
Speaker 2: Because he can't possible, because he can't.
Speaker 3: And y'all just want to argue the fact with people that have played the game, that have studied the game. I ain't talking about No, we're not no casuals. We know what it takes to play at an elite level, Dion, y'all can oh he better? What y'all do realize that don played baseball? Do you know how hard it is to hit a baseball? And I ain't talking about no. Deon wasn't just no guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was deca got back at your in the World Series. Check his batting average. He didn't play every single snap of offensive defense.
Speaker 3: You're talking about one of the greatest athletes to have ever played for Yeah, he played two sports professionals. We see a lot of guys play two sports college collegiately. We've seen a lot of guys play a bunch of sports in high school. But how many guys you see he played two sports professionally and be great, I'm gonna see two him in both now. Brian Jordan played baseball and football, but he gave up football to play baseball. Great decision because it waiting. They make way more money, any money guaranteed. But y'all argue me up and down. Oh, you're a hater, You a hater? What no hate, I'm just giving you factional information. I think he's better suited at the corner back and then they put pastenges the in because of his athleticism or him at receiver.
Speaker 2: But y'all just a lot of times I just come to realize, on Joe, sometimes.
Speaker 1: People just want to argue to argue, right, Yeah, I mean, and that's that's the joy. That's the joy of this platform in general. Listen, difference an opinion. You state your piece, they state their piece, and we get agreed to disagree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, as great as Michael Jordan was, and he was historically transcended, he was mythical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and basketball that baseball wasn't his thing.
Speaker 3: He loved it though, he gave it a shot. Yeah, damn cause no, no, no. Time could really play jo Jackson. Bo Jackson went to the All Star Game. Bo Jackson won an MVP in the All Star Game. Both could really play. Time could really play. And that's all we were saying based on the knowledge of the game. He's not gonna be able to play one hundred snaps in the NFL.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, I got a question. You just walk about something, you know the chat. Let you slag with it. I'm not gonna let you slad with it. Are you saying Michael Jordan wasn't good at baseball?
Speaker 2: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. Oh uh, we we looked it up. Georgia boys. Can we put them in thing? Georgia High School most part in a game in one game? I want you to Hey, oh Joe, I mean Joorde, can you pull this? I'm gonna turn this thing around because I want y'all. Can you can you focus in on that now? This roll on as much as you can.
Speaker 2: Jordan. I can't see I can't see nothing. No, no, no, gee, George gonna get that back in the focus for you. I just see a wife scream you you can you can? You make it bigger?
Speaker 3: Jordan, George, go yeah, George, don't make something big for y'all, because the only thing I don't like is being called a lot.
Speaker 2: It told me a lot of things. I never said their word. I never said that. I ain't talking about you. Oh, what's about the chat? Yeah? There there it is. There's a guy's name right there. Who name is that? As you? It looked like your name. It looked like your name all the way at the bottom. Two.
Speaker 3: All this says is fifty two. That's Georgia the most points started a single game. When it's fifty two points? What are y'all feet hold on? It's say fifty two? Are you sure it doing safety?
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Oh you, I can't read my glass. I took the glasses off. I can't read.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Does it say fifty two points in say, fifty two minutes? Which one? Oh? Why did that a chat? Oh? Chad? I know y'all can get quiet? Where is the chat? Chat? I need y'all put all those blue calves back up there. Y'all got red A quiet chat y'all real quiet. Now, don't do me like this. Don't do me like this. Chat, y'all just call me a lie. Now.
Speaker 3: I want y'all to see what that is Glennville High School nineteen eighty five. Now, I thought a guy named Shannon Sharp went to Glennville High School that graduated in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: I wasn't left, that's me. I got chats on a cap. I don't see no caps, y y'all. Hold on, I know, y'all, keyboard is not broken. Where are the blue calves? Hey, y'all better started playing with me? I told you I bet him. I'm trying. I'm trying to understand. Who is that? Understand Kevin, what you're trying to understand? Maybe I can help you.
Speaker 1: In that chat?
Speaker 2: GPT? Or did somebody just make that up?
Speaker 3: Y'all? Do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yoe?
Speaker 2: Had I known, I might have stayed in the game and got me sixty.
Speaker 3: Cause what got me going there is a dude from Lula Whisky that had sixty two.
Speaker 2: We called him b I forget his name. He uh he went the uh what's his name?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: His school's so little to day Dad he put him in there.
Speaker 3: But Damn, somebody scored thirty scored, uh eighty five, Tac minor got seventy three.
Speaker 2: Damn seventy three. See, man, this is man.
Speaker 1: All these points, all these point these people scoring that lets me know the level of competition. It wasn't what it should because ain't nobody should nobody to be scoring seventy three points anything?
Speaker 2: Will scored? Will scored one hundred in the in the NBA game. Show me the footage scored one hundred. No footage of it.
Speaker 1: Has anybody in the chest seen footage of Will scoring one hundred points?
Speaker 2: It's like a folk tale. Okay, hotel, they say, Oh Joe, the game wasn't even televised.
Speaker 3: You do realize even in the eighties they take delayed the finals, the NBA finals, you couldn't watch it live. They take delayed. So imagine an NFL game. Wont your the Super Bowl? You couldn't watch it live, it was take delayed. You watched it the next day? Right, Oh, y'all see that?
Speaker 5: Y'all said that?
Speaker 2: Okay, now I can see I can see it.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Now how you can feel good?
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp, Glennville High School fifty two point Well, hold, wait a minute, a whole bunch of people have fifty.
Speaker 3: Two you talking about the state of Georgia. Old Joe, how long have you been playing basketball?
Speaker 2: Hey? Yeah, Hey, hey, y'all they yet you know what? Yeah? Basketball at y'all sport man?
Speaker 1: Huh, that's too that's that's too much way Now they bad, not y'all bad.
Speaker 2: Not in the league. Not the league was a wheelchair league. Now what y'all keep coming up with? Something? It might have was all I know, proof of the puddy? Now proof of the puddy? What kind of leaking they said it was? We will try to try to just credit old shape. They can't do it, though, and we won the game.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: How y'all feel about that?
Speaker 5: Chat?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I mean before I love guy was therefore I was there?
Speaker 2: Hey, chat, I don't know where y'all went to high school?
Speaker 1: Chat, But if you look at the history of people that played basketball for your high school, depending on where you're from, everybody's scoring fifty two or sixty or seventy three points.
Speaker 3: Something ain't right, O Joe? How long that's for the whole state? Do you know how long they've been playing basketball? That's not in one season?
Speaker 1: I know a very long time. But listen, in Miami, the level of competition has always been elite. It's always been high. So you're not gonna have players out of not known for no basketball players. Stop it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to New York. Okay, yes, uh, Kareem, I'm doing Jabbar who was formerly lou Al Sendor. You got the great you got the great doctor j Julius Irvin. You got Connie Hawkins. Yes, you got those guys Kennedy and Jaff Smith. Yes, you got legends Stephan Marlberry, yes, Sebastian Tail, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they're not showing fifty two a game. Yes they did. Yes, all right, you know we're gonna were gonna let we we we not he mad, Chad you he mad? Ain't mad. Hey, We're gonna let you have it. We're gonna let you have it. We're gonna let you have it. In the famous words of Oracle, did I do that? Oh Joe?
Speaker 3: Apparently the Steelers inquired a by trading for Trevor Lawrence, who pretty while given that, Justin Phiels has been constantly posting photos of himself in a Steelers uniform on his Instagram throughout the ree wait, Phiel is hoping to be re signed by the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe. Trevor Lawrence to the Steelers. You know what.
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 2: So, Trevor Lawrence to the Steelers. Right, where's Jacksonville picking in the draft?
Speaker 3: Again? They high up Jacksonville got to be like, what, top five, top six? They're picking five?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 1: Well, whoa that make no sense because the two top quarterbacks they're gonna be going before five.
Speaker 2: I know that much.
Speaker 1: The two top quarterbacks, Shador and cam Water are gonna be going before five, unless say, sneak up.
Speaker 2: And grab one.
Speaker 3: But how about this here, I trade you five. I trade you my pick. I swap positions with you. I give you my first round pick I get. Look guess what, Okay, we're gonna trade you. I'll give you Jacksonville gonna pick five. Steelers want to come up to five. So I gotta trade places. I get you next year's one, next year's two, and the next year and the following year. So I get twenty six one, I'll get twenty six two, and I'll get twenty seven three.
Speaker 2: And so Trevor Laurence to the Steelers in yeah, and you think that's the answer.
Speaker 3: I think the Steelers believe that staff. I think for the Steelers here quarterback they need quarterback play, Ojo. They really do.
Speaker 2: So you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't believe in jessin Fields and what he was able to do when they started the season all four and two before Russell Wilson took over.
Speaker 2: I'm your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, o Jo, for them to inquire about Trump Lawrence, what do they believe?
Speaker 2: Forget me and you? Me and you can junk right here. You and I can have football and throw bounce stuff off the wall.
Speaker 3: What are the Steelers telling you if they're willing to inquire about somebody outside of their building?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, Oh that's tough and get off my time.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I don't drop deport I know. Yeah, Viz Carter is from Florida. So is t bat Where's ad Man from Georgia. Where's Dwight Howard from Georgia? Kenny Walker Georgia. So look, but normally those southern states, they we normally produce basketball players.
Speaker 2: You start going nor you go to you go to New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, California they normally have basketball and football. But in the South, the weather, you know, we known for bro We football, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina. We start going up the coast, don't Joe, you come on bro right right right? Lou Vianna, Texas. Well, yeah, you goulda have some You got baseball players come from all over. But y'all know what we do. I'm done.
Speaker 2: Y'all know that. Did y'all see it? Y'all saw it, y'all fifty I know we saw it.
Speaker 1: But it ain't just some questions about it, you know. I just I just want to add But you call them the state of Georgia life. No, I'm not trying. I'm not I don't want to sound like I hate him. I'm just just like I'm over here chat. Does it sound like he hated y'all. No, No, I'm not trying to hate that. I'm just saying, so many people scored so many points over an extending period of time from a Pacific state. Lets me know that the people in that Pacific state suck at the game of basketball, that's all.
Speaker 3: Lisa Leslie had one hundred and one points at the half of a basketball game in California. Go look at the state of California and see what their records are go look at the State of New York and see what they're scoring.
Speaker 2: Records are all right, You're right. I know it's hard for you to believe because your boy played football. You know what I'm saying. I put the fo I put the basketball down.
Speaker 1: But listen that that's not a bad thing, because listen, I think listen mate, to some or to your belief, you might be a better basketball player the football player, But the same thing goes to me. I'm a better soccer and tennis player than I am.
Speaker 2: A receiver. You ain't played though, tennis. I'm a bet. Oh, I'm a bet. Matter of fact, I'm glad you just said that.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you just said that because I'm playing in the Miami Open, in the exhibitions match March March twentieth. I believe if I'm not mistaken I forgot who my opponent is, then you will be able to see see anytime I say something, there will always be video evidence to follow behind it. If anybody in the chat that's been following me for a while, they can show you that I can play tennis very well. Oh oh, what about what about LaMelo ball? He scored ninety two. So if that are they any good?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who LaMelo ball played for? What want they way out there in the summer heels heels? Oh, they can't play. They can't play no whooping Gino heels Man.
Speaker 2: He dropped ninety two. So what about that, o Joe? He dropped ninety two in the game.
Speaker 1: What I just said, Huh, they can't but they can't hoop it all right, Damn Gino Hills. There ain't no whoopers man dropped ninety two. Okay, I'm I ain't got to listen LaMelo the real dead. Listen LaMelo the real dead in the NBA. So I can understand him dropping ninety two. Now that I understand you too.
Speaker 3: I just chose to go on different route. I chose to go on different rode o yo, Okay, all right, put up? Who knows you're right?
Speaker 5: You're right?
Speaker 2: I'm unless you have it, I mean you have I love it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It seems that the Steelers are looking the trade their first and second.
Speaker 3: Round picks for Troubleo Steelers. If y'all think to get Truck, thank you, Ojoe. If you think you going to be able to get Trevor Lawrence, Oh oh, Joe, here's the thing. Jacksonville would have to give up anything. Jacksonville would get to stay at five right now. If we get the Steelers first round pick, we can package that move up, maybe get a quarterback. That's what we feel. But it's gonna take more. If y'all think y'all gonna be able to get Trevor Lawrence for a one and a two, y'all out, y'all?
Speaker 2: Damn mind. I don't understand what the Jaguars are gonna do. What are they gonna do? You need a quarterback?
Speaker 1: So you're letting go of a quarterback that you assumingly don't believe in to this point. Who has all the intangibles? I mean he passes the eye tests. I mean, I'm man already you're throwing in No, you're waiving the white flag a rap mm hmm. Jesus talk about impatience.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, this is the fifth grade year a former Giants first round pick has won the Super Bowl. Uh Jason Pierre Paul with the Bugs, Odell Beckham Jr. With the Rams, Caadarius Tony won twice with the Chiefs, and now Saquan It seemed like the Giants gutet. More guys first round picks win championship with other teams than they do their own.
Speaker 1: The funny thing about it is they haven't been able to get it right despite all the talent. They didn't listen, They've been drafting right. They've been drafted right because everybody just name was that boy at one point in time, hell steal that boy.
Speaker 3: Not tonyapad that he wasn't He wasn't that guy.
Speaker 2: He was in college. He was insatially in college. I saw him at Florida.
Speaker 3: You remember him in the I remember them the SEC championship game, Florida against Alabama. He was crazy crazy but for whatever reason, you know, yeah, I feel issues. Behavior issues st started out his career. So the Rams reportedly want the number three pick from the Giants for Matthew Stafford. Rams don't want to restructure Stafford's deal and reportedly getting tired of his wife constantly talking publicly. The Rams could then look the trade down from three to acquire more picks next year to move to move up for a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Bring that to me one more time.
Speaker 3: The Rams reportedly wants the number three pick for the Giants from the Giants for Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: I like that move.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that move for staff I'm not giving up.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving up the number three pick for no thirty six thirty seven year old quarterback.
Speaker 2: Listen, when's the last time the Giants had a quarterback? Eli Manning? How long is this? Yes, okay, it's been a minute. If you want to win now, if you want.
Speaker 1: To make some changes, you go get your Super Bowl winning quarterback that knows how to win, can throw that damn ball.
Speaker 2: I like it, Stafford. The neighbors talk to me Stafford. The Jalen Hyatt talk to me Jaylen Wyatt Hyatt is Hyatt? Yes Hyatt?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's another Jalen for the uh the Patriots. Not that he Jalen Polk. Oh Joe, but here this is what this, oh Joe, this is what would concern me? What what part?
Speaker 3: Matthew Stafford has really never played outdoors? Oh you went from Detroit, he went to the Rams. Say that would you be concerned for a thirty six thirty seven year old not playing outdoors, not with.
Speaker 2: That kind of arm like that?
Speaker 1: Did you see him against the Eagles in the snow? I did There are very few quarterbacks who can whip it like that in the snow. Okay, Aaron Rodgers himself, Stafford, you know, in a in a select Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: Mahomes and it ain't too many of them get.
Speaker 5: Throw like that.
Speaker 3: Now, Burrow, Yeah, I do realize. I know the Rams don't want to redo his deal. I like Matt, I think it's phenomenal. Met his wife a couple of times. She's great, but she loves her husband and she thinks they haven't shown to kind of respect for someone that has done what he's done for them.
Speaker 2: And uh, she ain't got no problem.
Speaker 3: But the thing, Joe, what I tell you when you say something and you got a significant other or a family member says something, where does the team? Where do that fan base thinks that's coming from ind I just I think right or wrong or indifferent.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you how the mindset. Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: If if if I said, if my brother, my sister says something, bucket Burne said something, oh that even though I it ain't come from me. Man, you know they get that from a hunk real say something your homeboys? What do your homeboys say something?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: You do? Man? You know, man, you don't old you're the total. I don't know why they don't want to do redo the Man contract. Damn man Stafford still throwing that thing. But I know they likes Death and Bennett and you're cheap and they said we need more pieces, right, but they got a very good defense.
Speaker 2: Mary and the young. Yeah, but you got you gotta be careful. You gotta be careful deep as young.
Speaker 1: I know they hungry at know they're playing there, they're playing well, Verse and the rest of the boys.
Speaker 2: But you need a quarterback to compete, man.
Speaker 3: I do, I believe I know you do. You absolutely need a quarterback to compete. You're not winning without one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the volume