Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan Art One, I hang a scene with a member of the show. Good morning, everybody, Happy weekend. I'm here with lunchbox. What's that, Buddy oh Man?
Speaker 2: You know these Saturday mornings. I just I'm never gonna get used to getting up early on a Saturday morning. But when you got kids, you got to get up early anyway. And I'm just tired. But I got a big night tonight, so I mean, hopefully I can get a nap in, which I won't be able to get a nap in because I have kids and they're not gonna want to name.
Speaker 1: You mean, you're not gonna get a nap and you always get naps in, I know.
Speaker 2: But they're Yeah, I got I got the demolition derby tonight, Mad Dog Demolition Derby down in Smithville, Tennessee. And if you ain't rubbing, you ain't racing.
Speaker 1: Is that you're saye or theirs?
Speaker 2: I know it's from Days of Thunder?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's Days of Thunder?
Speaker 2: Nicole Kinman Tom Cruise where they met you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't never heard of this movie.
Speaker 2: If you ain't rubbing, you ain't racing.
Speaker 1: That also just sounds very No.
Speaker 2: That's if you ain't rubbing, you ain't racing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: I want you to go out there and crash, smash into the pace car, hit the pace car. Hit the pace car. Yes, go out and hit the pace car. Why would I hit the pace car because then you would have hitten every car on that track today. Oh, oh my goodness, what a movie.
Speaker 1: This is like one of your favorite movies and I'm just not hearing about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's one of my favorites, but it's a fantastic movie.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, on ron Tomatoes is thirty eight percent?
Speaker 2: What there's no way, There is no way. It only has thirty eight percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: It does here, let me let me double check. It just popped up that way. But maybe that's just a critic saying that. Maybe, yeah, I was gonna say that has to be the critics. There's no way.
Speaker 2: The audience, right, the audience loves it.
Speaker 1: What's it? What's it called again? Days of thunder.
Speaker 2: Days of thunder cold Trickle?
Speaker 1: Critics give it thirty eight percent. Popcorn meter is sixty, so still not crazy, only sixty.
Speaker 2: Oh people, they don't know racing then, but hey, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I do know you racing?
Speaker 2: I do, okay, and that's why I'm in the Demolition Derby tonight. Get your tickets Motorheadevents dot com. If you're listening this on Saturday, March eighth, I mean, if not, then you missed it.
Speaker 1: In the family, they come in the boys.
Speaker 2: And they don't get to see me in the the Demolition Derby.
Speaker 1: They're going on spring break. Oh you don't get to have your little fan club. I know. Are you bummed?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty bummed, because I mean, they were gonna be going crazy. They would love to see it. They would love to see me out there in a little junker of a car racing and rubbing and wrecking and.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to stop saying rubbing and it feels weird.
Speaker 2: That's the scraping metal. I mean, it's gonna be here. I can't wait. I hope some listeners. I have no idea if listeners are gonna come or not, but I'm excited. I want to know what kind of car I'm driving. I don't know if it's going to be a truck, a CenTra, an Impaula, a Cadillac.
Speaker 1: I was picturing like monster cars, like really giant tires. You're on like these really cool trucks and you're like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's like monster truck.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: This is demolition derby mad Dog.
Speaker 1: No no, no.
Speaker 2: This is like where people like probably go to the junk yard and get their own car. Like they pick out a car and they fix it up to where it runs at least and you take out like all the windows because you don't want glass, and then you and they some of them, like last year they had one car the trunk had to be duct taped closed because it wouldn't close.
Speaker 1: You know what, I think one of my neighbors might participate in this because every weekend he see them.
Speaker 2: When we did the dance on your back poards, they had a bunch of those cars they probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they are always back there like revving these engines and the windows are busted out of them. Yeah, they're all junkers and they're always out there working on them in random hours and then like they're gone, and then they'll come back and they're back there again. So I'm wondering if you're gonna be hanging out with my neighbors. They might be.
Speaker 2: They might be in the Demolition Derby. Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: See remember they were watching us when we were doing the Beyonce dance. Yes, we're learning it and we had done.
Speaker 2: A dance a long time just so no Rest and Peace star dances.
Speaker 1: No, it's not over. But also there might be.
Speaker 2: Because you never know if I'm gonna live to I that's why you should come.
Speaker 1: That's true. I really need you to be saved. Yeah, I'm gonna get a concussion. Are you wear a helmet? I believe, I hope. I've known you might need to bring a helmet just in case. I told me.
Speaker 2: Someone told me that I'm gonna be really sore. Yeah, and I didn't think about that. But you know what I mean, that's racers, That's that's part of the life, man, that's the racing lifestyle. We got, you know, Demolitionderby dot com. No, it's really Motorhead Events dot com. Man Dog and my kids. I got them shirts last year at this event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they were like, so you went to this event last year. Oh yeah, didn't you do some hosting things with it last year? Okay?
Speaker 2: And I got them shirts last year. They are like six sizes too big, and they wear them and they love them, and they're like, da, can I wear this a school? And I'm like whatever, dude, it's like down to their ankles.
Speaker 1: But and now they're gonna be sacked you actually participate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then this year I was like, oh, you guys are gonna go I don't get go bummer.
Speaker 1: Are you sad? You're also not joining them on vacations. Oh you think? Are they going somewhere fun? They're going to the beach. Are you guys a beach family?
Speaker 2: No, but you guys are. My wife likes the beach. I don't like the beach.
Speaker 1: Do the kids like the beach?
Speaker 2: Uh? Baby Box two will get in the water, Baby Box one will play in the sand. Baby Box three doesn't know the difference. He does them both. Okay, he gets like two feet in the water and then he stays on the sand two feet in the water. But Baby Box two will go in the water, like, he'll let you take him in the water.
Speaker 1: I just don't imagine a beach vacation with little kids is super relaxing. Oh no, it's not very much fun because they're moving around all the time. They don't want to lay there.
Speaker 2: Well, not even that, it's just it's so hot. Usually when you go to the beach and little kids, you know, what they don't want to be is really freaking hot, and they getting miserable, h cranky and wet. But if you bring a bunch of food, then you gotta lug all that crap to the beach. So when you're going to the beach, you have to lug all this crap. And then it's like the kids are there for an hour than they're tired, they're hot, you're getting sunburned. It's like, oh my gosh, what do I do? It's so frustrating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't sound enjoyable. And I'm already not a beach person, but right that really doesn't add to it.
Speaker 2: I got sand in my ear, I got sand in my nose. Oh I am not a beach person, So I don't get it. I don't understand the beach. But my wife likes this, so we go sometimes and it's just like, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: If you're not a beach person, what would you say? You are a lake person? Okay, do you like mountains? I love mountains, but you've never skied before, never skied. Okay, but you're really cool, Like, I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: I like hiking up. I'm climbing up. I've never been on them when they're snowy.
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay.
Speaker 2: I went to Colorado, but it was during the summer, so there was no snow on the mountain. But I will say, give me that green water and that algae on the ground that I can touch with my toes, and the moss ah, I eat that up.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't love the feeling of rocks, But I would be more of a lake person most of the time, just because lake has more activities. I like to like be on a boat on a lake.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, or you're like there and you can if you're at someone's lake house or something, or a house on the lake, you jump in the water, play in the yard.
Speaker 1: Then you can go inside. Yeah, the beach it's not typically as hot.
Speaker 2: It's like yes, in the beach. Well, in the end, you can have shade at the lake. There could be trees in the yard or wherever you're at the beach. There ain't no shade. There's no going in a house. It's you're on the beach. And then you got to pack up and go to the car and drive back.
Speaker 1: You guys don't get a like a house on the beach. I know those are? What do you know?
Speaker 2: How much those are?
Speaker 1: They used to be relatively cheap. We go down to gold Shores, Alabama for spring break, there'd be a whole bunch of us were in the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, when you're in college and you have fifty two people crammed to in a house, it's cheap.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry, that's the reference. That's when you're.
Speaker 2: An adult and you're only paying for one family to stay at a house on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're probably super pricey right now too, I would imagine. I would imagine too. I don't know. I don't even hold everywhere, so.
Speaker 2: I don't look at it. I'm like, good, I'll pass. I'll just stay, you know, like a mile off the beach. And yeah, oh wait, I'm not even going, so I'm not you.
Speaker 1: Know, so what are you gonna do for a week with them not here? I'll probably come to work, Okay, besides working though free afternoons for evenings. That's gonna be weird.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be weird because usually I've got to be having a schedule, you know, like, oh, you got to get the kid off the bus at three o'clock, and now I'm gonna be like, that's three o'clock.
Speaker 1: What do I do? Yeah? Hone? Are you gonna make me? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you're not gonna make me dinner because you're not here?
Speaker 1: What am I gonna? Will you cook when she's not there? Will? It would be a lot of takeout? Watching sports? Oh?
Speaker 2: Probably cook one meal? I cook the I have these recipe for enchiladas.
Speaker 1: And I I'll lost you through the week.
Speaker 2: What makes two or it makes like ten of them? Yeah, so I two at the time.
Speaker 1: So that's five meals. Okay, that gets you through one meal each day every week of the week. Right, So that's that's good. Okay. But besides that, probably some takeout. Probably. I mean I'm just trying to picture life of lunch bogs without the kids, without the life. What that looks like for a week, And.
Speaker 2: That's what it's gonna look like. I'm just gonna be hanging out. I mean, it's gonna be weird. That's not gonna be a lot of ah ah dad that It's gonna be quiet.
Speaker 1: Do you like it? Or will you like like it for a few hours and then I do know. I've never had it. This is the first time, first time ever. This is gonna be weird this.
Speaker 2: First time ever because this is their first spring break, because he's in kindergarten. My oldest is in kindergarten. We've never had spring break before, so we've never had a week off school where they could go do something.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's the only one in school right now. Right, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: We got one in kindergarten, one in pre K, so he'll be in kindergarten next year.
Speaker 1: Remind me, the pre K is only half days, right, that's normal it is. Yeah, Oh, I don't know why. That's mother's day out. Oh when pre K.
Speaker 2: But then she has no Mother's day out is when it's only like half a day, Like it gives you like two or three hours to do like mothers give a break, go, you know, to get a cocktail and then come back and get your kid.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know why I feel like my PreK was like half days.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know. I don't remember doing pre K. I did gymnastics instead.
Speaker 1: I did gymnastics too. There was pre K and there's somewhere. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I skip pre K because I wanted to do gymnastics because I didn't want to go to school.
Speaker 1: You never stuck with it though, you didn't become a gymnast, No, No, I think I was a one and done. Did you just want to like play on all the little Well.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want to go to school, I think, is what it was. And so I had to do that or go to a pre k, I think, And so I said I'll do gymnastics.
Speaker 1: How long were you like hour wise? You think you were in gymnastics for? Was it like the whole hot of a morning or were we just there for an hour? For an hour?
Speaker 2: That's funny, if I had to guess, I really I just remember being in gymnastics when I was like four, and that was because I didn't want to go to preschool and we I remember doing a cartwheel and the big beam towards the end.
Speaker 1: That was all you got. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it was a high beam, if it was like a beam that was verre off the ground.
Speaker 1: But I just remember that long.
Speaker 2: I remember practicing cartwheels and I don't know. I have no idea, and then I never went back.
Speaker 1: What sports did you play when you were a kid? What did I play? Yeah, like now that i'm thinking about, like gymnastics obviously when you're super super young.
Speaker 2: I played soccer, I played baseball. I played basketball for a couple of seasons. I ran track, I ran cross country.
Speaker 1: That was it. Okay, let's are about what I suspected. Yeah, based on what you've talked about before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never never played football.
Speaker 1: I was too big.
Speaker 2: The coaches right, Hey, you're going to hurt people out here.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm sure that's what they said. Yeah, really it was.
Speaker 2: I was uh, I mean I was five feet tall, eighty five pounds until my junior year of high school.
Speaker 1: It was your junior year when you had kind of your gross word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when I finally got tall and.
Speaker 1: Had had a much deeper voice.
Speaker 2: No, I've always had a deep voice, really, yeah, always.
Speaker 1: You never when the grossport did it come even deeper? Though? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I know everyone saw you know you do yeah right and all you know, and your boys would make fun of you, but your voice cracks. But I always had a deep voice.
Speaker 1: I think maybe it was starting out deep and then it just got really deeper, maybe like you went down an octave or something.
Speaker 2: Baritone. Is that what they call it? Baritone?
Speaker 1: Hey? Hello, that sounds accurate at least. Yeah. So it was me. What did you play? You played softball? Right? Yeah? I did softball, volleyball, basketball. I was also competitive cheerleader, but all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basketball. Let me tell you about my basketball career. So I was on the Denver Nuggets the first year.
Speaker 1: Me. Oh yeah, like the NBA team, yes.
Speaker 2: Me, Rob Piget, Nick Jacobson.
Speaker 1: How do you remember all of thirteames? And we went oh and ten. Oh you're horrible.
Speaker 2: We didn't win a single game.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so not your sport.
Speaker 2: And oh Ian Pierce was on my team too, and we got just demolished, demolished.
Speaker 1: Think that's why you didn't end up liking basketball or were you just not good at it?
Speaker 2: I mean I was I was tiny, Like I was so small that it didn't matter. Then I played the next year and I was on the Chicago Bulls and we went undefeated.
Speaker 1: Why did they all have the NBA? It's really throwing me off.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. It was aj Bright Russell Valdez.
Speaker 1: How did you also go from the not winning a single game to winning every game?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you're not on the same team.
Speaker 1: It was really your teammates, but you still sucked.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean, we let me tell you, let me, let me. Let me just name the team we had. Aj Bright, Russell Valdez, Ben Noys, Travis Parks, Brett Acock, me Britanna Green, Michael Tipton.
Speaker 1: You're saying these names like this matters. I just mean, like, I don't know who any of those people are.
Speaker 2: I mean, we had ten players and I named you like nine of them.
Speaker 1: It's impressive that you can name them. I'll give you that, but like that does mean no good because I have zero idea. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was so cool, and we ran places like Jordan Jordan. We would name real Chicago Bulls players pipin so funny, and that's how we'd run it. And I talked to my dad the other day. He was the assistant coach, and he was because my kids are playing basketball now, and he was like, you guys, we would run place and we'd call plays, and he goes, you know what would drive us them? Just drive us nuts? I was like, no, he goes if we called Pippin. Even if someone broke wide open over here by the basket, you would only you guys would only pass it to the person that was supposed to when the play was called, Like you're supposed to pass it over here, and they're supposed to pass it over somewhere else instead of just passing to a wide open person.
Speaker 1: You guys were very structured in your place. Yes, so you didn't have a lot of what's the word I'm looking for here. There wasn't a lot of just winging it you if you saw a better thing happening.
Speaker 2: Yes, we stuck to the play. But I'm gonna tell you, And we had the Twin Towers, Ben Noise and Travis Parks.
Speaker 1: You gotta saying their names unless they became professional athletes or something. I have no idea who these people are.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what they came In fact, I haven't seen them in how many years. But they were the twin Towers down low, and I mean we just they would get every get so many rebounds.
Speaker 1: They were. They were great. You know It's funny. When I played basketball, I was very I was very spicy, like I was good at being very scrappy and like kind of running up because I was little, much like you were talking about. But it was so funny. I would always get fouls like I would foul people because I'd i'd grab them and like hug them trying to get the ball because I didn't want to be mean, and that's how I try and get them all interesting. I wasn't very good at stealing the ball sneakily. I just like kind of a big hug and like knock it out of their hands. Okay one of those people. Yeah, I failed a lot, but it was I was trying to help my team steal the ball, but it didn't be mean. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we had that experience a couple of weeks ago when we were playing a game. The other team. One guy on their team, he got real mad at this girl on our team because she was guarding him and he just took two hands straight to her chest and shoved her down. And then and then uh baby, Box two was going to get a loose ball and the guy grabbed him by the jersey. And then the next down now in the court, Oh you want to see him, he did a Morgan.
Speaker 1: He grabbed it, hugged.
Speaker 2: Oh he didn't grab a hug. He did grab and tackle.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't tackle anyway. Oh no, no, he tackled. I was giving three hugs.
Speaker 2: I mean it was hilarious, like I mean, he's trying to get away and he is just getting I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To pull the video. Okay, here, we'll take a quick break. You get the video up. Oh it's coming, it's coming, I know, but we gotta take a break. We gotta take a break. So hold on, all right, did you find the video? Do we have baby box to wait? Did baby Box two get tackled? Oh? Yeah, he's the one that gets tackled. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: And he was getting so annoyed. And this kid just can tackle. And where is it?
Speaker 1: We took a break, Lunchbox. It's okay, we can come back to it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean listen, I am just so good at scrolling my phone to find it.
Speaker 1: I can tell you I did so. I also when I did competitive softball, that was my favorite sport. I wish I would have pursued that one. I'm having one of my old athletes on my podcast.
Speaker 2: One of your old athletes, one of your old teammates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, words are really hard for me. I one time, words hard for everybody. I'm telling you. But this morning I tried to put mascara on my lips. Okay, I'm not good. I'm not functioning one hundred percent, so things are a little wonky. But one of my old softball teammates, she was ballers ballers their lunchbox, joined me a picture of all the baby boxes, and they're all adorable.
Speaker 2: They look at those pants, I mean, look at those shorts. You can't even see his body.
Speaker 1: They can't see them.
Speaker 2: Look at it, you can't even see his body.
Speaker 1: No, he's The other ones have like regular on and one of them has like shorts that go to onto his ankle.
Speaker 2: No, no, those are the shorts the league gave you.
Speaker 1: That's how they give them. Yes, they're not even Oh my goodness. Okay. Anyways, so I had one of my old teammates on. She was on Team USA. She played for the Florida Gators, won two state champions championship, was.
Speaker 2: On the USA team for what.
Speaker 1: For the Olympics. That's legit. She was really awesome. So I have her coming on my podcast at some point. But her and I played competitively on the Mustangs back in which Isa time Kelsey Stewart, see, thank you. You gotta throw names out there. I know that you don't know them. That doesn't help you.
Speaker 2: No, but it's you know, it's fun is to say names like everybody should know who they are. Like that is the most fun thing. I love that, And it is fun to just like the three degrees of separation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like somebody knows somebody yes, yeah, Like it's like.
Speaker 2: You just say it and somehow it gets back to them.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong, I'll give you that, but when you lift off the whole team, I'm definitely not gonna any of this. I get that. No, I understand you won't remember that.
Speaker 2: But it's like when we first started in my first my girlfriend in second grade, Tracy Prolop, right, okay, I had I hadn't seen her. I mean, I don't even know when the last time, probably maybe fourth grade okay, and then I gave her a shout out and it got back to her and she, you know, boom, hit me up, you know what I mean? Like things like that, that's how you.
Speaker 1: End up messaging people on Facebook. Is like you said something one time and then they reached back out, and now you're talking to them again.
Speaker 2: Some people, Yeah, some, I mean cause it's it's you think the world is really big.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it's every there is to your point, there is third degree of separation somewhere everybody exactly.
Speaker 2: But the world really is very small.
Speaker 1: Oh that was so wise of you, I.
Speaker 2: Know, because it's crazy how you think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever heard you say something so philosophical. Well I just say that because no, And the way it was, the way you said it too is the delivery of it. You think the world it's so big, but really everything is very small. You're right, he said it. Oh, here we go. He's still have been looking for this video the whole time. Guys, this is this is what happens when you put lunchbox on his phone. Are you ready? You ready? Let's see here goes. He keeps saying, you're ready, but you're not pulling it up. I'm pulling it up. Hold on, I gotta get there. Okay, we gotta put your noise up to the mic while you show me so at least they can hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at this, Watch this, Look at the physicality of this.
Speaker 1: This is this is pune time with.
Speaker 2: A look at watch this girl just shove the dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah she did. She definitely pushed.
Speaker 2: You're ready, get ready, get ready. You'd better get tackled.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah. It's a lot more gentler than when I was in sixth grade and I was huging. But yeah, you wouldn't let him up. Man, Come on, no, geez, listen, got do what you gotta do. Get the ball sometimes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, here's his problem, this wrapping this league. He's just there to get money.
Speaker 1: Yeah crap, did you how old are they? What age is that? Yeah? He doesn't care if they're growing. They don't care if they're going to win.
Speaker 2: It's not talking about winning like he just blows the whistle.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. If you were him, wouldn't you also be doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're not even let me finish in the sentence. What am I going to say next?
Speaker 1: That he was not even paying attention, didn't really make any calls. He just blow the whistle. Whatever something might happen.
Speaker 2: The bounds, He just blow the whistle and just hold the ball there. And he wouldn't say whose ball was. And we're all just like huh and he just like hmm. And I'm like, whose ball is it? Man? Like it's a running clock, you gotta say which way it's going.
Speaker 1: He really was there just check in, check.
Speaker 2: Out, oh, check in, get paid, check out like it.
Speaker 1: Was so but you probably had that point in your job. I mean, how old is he? He's a man like man, man like he's thirties, probably fifty. Oh he's a old man who he ain't old? Well, okay to those kids he is. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like everything is relative with age.
Speaker 2: I am saying, like he he wouldn't even like the one game he even tells. The game was starting, I'm sitting there talking to my team and he was hands of all to the other team and they start dribbling on the court and I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, and like when the two handed shove happened, you didn't even call it. I had to go up to the game and be like, whoa, whoa, we can't do that.
Speaker 1: And then he came over, He's like, we can't do that. You know, maybe poor guy's just been through it and he really this really is like the bottom of the barrel for him.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not even bottom of the barrel. It's just hey, it's a side gig. Probably on the weekends. He's like, man, I'll just show up and I what.
Speaker 1: Do I care? I mean, it's not hit guy. You talk to him sometime, see if you can get a little bit of a story. Maybe it'll make him feel a little bit better about refereeing. Well, I used to referee. Come on, I know, but maybe he didn't do it. Maybe there's a reason he's just not you know, I mean not really.
Speaker 2: I mean really at four and four to six year old basketball you could call I mean, you'd have to bowl the whistle every two seconds. I get that, but at least tell me whose ball it is. It drove me nuts. He would bowl the whistle and then just hold the all out in his palm. That doesn't help me or the kids know whose ball it is.
Speaker 1: Are you coaching?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you start coaching this year? Is this your first year coaching?
Speaker 2: He has our first year of basketball?
Speaker 1: Are you having fun? It's a blast with basketball being the one sport that you weren't super good at. Im good at baseball either. Oh well, okay, I wasn't gonna I wasn't gonna knock you down on all of them. But why did you decide to coach basketball? Why not just are you just gonna coach everything even if it wasn't year vite. Okay, I don't know how it works because you're talking like the referees, you know, if they're not super good, Like what if the coaches were good?
Speaker 2: I mean, just point which direction. I don't care if you get the call right or wrong. Just point a direction so we know who's ball it is.
Speaker 1: I hear you, But like you know at least enough about basketball. I'm assuming to then do something, try and do plays and stuff like that. Or at this point, are you not even doing it? Says you're not doing plays. You're literally just trying to get them to go the right direction. Okay, you're kind of just a really big advocate and cheerleader for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you just try to get them to dribble the ball. And that's really the most important part. Like we played one.
Speaker 1: We do little drills with basketball, like to dribble.
Speaker 2: Listen my practices, there is no shooting.
Speaker 1: What do you do at practice? Dribble is all you do? Dribble? Why don't you guys shoot ever, I mean, shooting's part of the game, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter because your shots aren't making it.
Speaker 1: To the hoop. So all you're doing is dribbling, dribble, dribble. How long are these practices? Forty five minutes to an hour? And all you guys do is dribble dribble. I know those could take those practice and then.
Speaker 2: We pass, and then we pass, and then we dribble some more, and then we dribble some more.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do like ten minutes of shooting at least, just something? Don't need to How are they ever gonna get better at shooting.
Speaker 2: They'll get older and they'll get where they can make it to the hoop. At this age of them can't make it up to the hoop.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me that the score of these games is like zero three.
Speaker 2: Final score the last game four nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh but that's so boring.
Speaker 2: It's not It is not born. There's action packed to edge of your seat drama.
Speaker 1: Nothing about that sounded. And see that's the thing. How long are the games?
Speaker 2: Four six minute quarters? Okay, twenty four.
Speaker 1: Minutes okay, but how long does it actually go?
Speaker 2: Probably all probably five minutes because it's a running clock.
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't ever stop the clock, so it really does last about thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: It's really fast. Okay, but I mean, here's the thing. We played a team our last game. They practiced at the same time on the opposite end of the gym as us. And you know what they practiced. They practiced passing and shooting. That's all they practiced. Game time, all their kids did was grab the ball and run around with it. Never knew they had to dribble the ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, so wait, who won? We did four? Nothing? You guys are the ones of the four Yeah, who made the two shots?
Speaker 2: That's the greatest beauty part of this whole story. Got a girl on our team, won't namer. Let's just say being the year she couldn't get the ball.
Speaker 1: To the net. Now she can little layups.
Speaker 2: No layups, there's no lay and they don't know how to do a layup. They don't know how to do a layup? Was it?
Speaker 1: I have age?
Speaker 2: And she gets it. She shoots off a rebound, she got the rebound, goes up, shoots it and it goes in to nothing. The nets are winning the nuts drop.
Speaker 1: You guys are called the Nets. Yeah, Brooklyn Nets. What is with the NBA teams?
Speaker 2: And really why Well, it's just like in baseball, you want to be a professional team because you see them on TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I just be fun to make up a team name though or somebody else's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sometimes we do do that, Okay, he said, do do do do? I? So she like, I had to practice shoot, sit there and practice. We practice shooting, practice shooting, and she started getting it started getting and then she made it in the game, and I mean we went but Neta and afterwards her parents, I'm like, did you guys see it? And like we saw the end of it? So they must have been looking at little brother or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's funny. But it was her. She made both the shots. No, she made one. Oh yeah, yeah, it sounded like she made both.
Speaker 2: No, she just made one, made one. But that was awesome, Like, I mean, it was great.
Speaker 1: Well what about that other two points?
Speaker 2: The other two points? I think it was another kid on the team.
Speaker 1: He just made a couple of baskets before. I mean, I so him.
Speaker 2: His problem was he won't be and he'd be like before practice and before the games, he'd be playing with his sister, and his sister's older. He's real aggressive, but then once he got in the game, he'd be all kind of And I told him one day, I said, hey, with three games left to go in the season, Hey, you think you could play as hard as in aggressive as you do against your sister. Yeah, yeah, I can try. That made a basket that game. I mean it was just like, come on.
Speaker 1: Man, I wonder why he didn't want to. That's funny.
Speaker 2: It's just you get in there and it's like, oh, because you're familiar with your family, your sister, your brother, so you play a little bit harder when you're out there with strangers. Sometimes you get like eh. So, yeah, it was a great time.
Speaker 1: I was in sixth grade. I didn't want to hurt anybody.
Speaker 2: It was great, man, it was so fun. And then, yeah, it was a great season. We talked about it all over o the sore losers. I mean I recapped all the game, every game. I recapped in the practice.
Speaker 1: Every single game. Oh yeah, oh dear, no, there's excitement. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you, but you're not laughing.
Speaker 2: There's nothing funny. I mean, we talked about draining shot. I mean, here's the crazy part. I had no idea how good we were going to be or how bad we're going to be. I mean, there was a scandal in the league. Ingo, listen to Sore Losers from maybe this Monday, this past Monday. I mean scandal in the league was last Friday, his last Friday's episode.
Speaker 1: Maybe. Okay, yeah, okay, we'll go listen to Store Losers. We're gonna take a quick break. We'll come back. We'll stop talking about.
Speaker 2: Also, I did play basketball seventh grade. I forgot I left off the bowl. I played on the balls undefeated and named the team. You know, Yeah, Chad was the tenth guy. Chad, Chad, Garvin and Garvin.
Speaker 1: This information better at night.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I can name all ten players that were on my bulls team. How wild is that?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna take it quick break while we're right back, all right, Well, besides sports, I want to talk about something. So you know how the oscars just happened. Yeah, so gave you no watch We're not talking about You.
Speaker 2: Are looking at the wrong person. If you think I even turned it on my TV.
Speaker 1: No, I also didn't watch. I was watching on social media. But I saw like all these celebrities celebrating after they won their oscars, and they all had different versions of what that celebrating would look like. Like one went in their gown to in and out and they're eating a burger. The other one was in a hotel room and they had two giant bowls of French fries that they were in their hotel room meeting, like in their sweats. Okay, if you won an award like we won the CMA before, if you won an award and it was the first one ever, what would you celebrate, Like, how would you celebrate after that happens?
Speaker 2: I mean, an oscar is different you because you're it's a huge party, so there's something going on. You're not going to just go back to your hotel room. I mean, I've never even thought about it, so I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's a random question.
Speaker 2: I'd probably go out somewhere and set it at my table and if I go to dinner, if I go have drinks something, would you go baller?
Speaker 1: Like would you go rent and have a VIP booth at a bar or something and have a big party or are you more like I'm going to go home and like just oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not going home. No, why would you go home? The point is to go out and celebrate.
Speaker 1: Rey had different celebrations. That's why I'm asking like.
Speaker 2: The in and out and that's probably a paid sponsorship. Like, so's be real. I mean, just think about it. That's just dumb.
Speaker 1: Okay, some people love it and out. I love Taco Bell. You would have to pay me. I'd go there.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't go there after you won your CMA won.
Speaker 1: Especially, I have gone to Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: CMA is different because you want I'm talking if you went to Oscars, You're not gonna be like first day, I'm gonna go to the Taco Bell Like that's.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, I'll be honest. Well, I mean I shouldn't say that. I mean this past man, I was out all night, so I shouldn't say I didn't do something. I've pulled them all that, Okay, see, like that's what I mean. I don't.
Speaker 2: I just I mean, I'm never even putting thought into it because it's like I've never been up for a major award.
Speaker 1: I mean, but cmas are a major award. Okay, if you win an Oscar by yourself. Yeah, I'm going out go party party. You gotta buy shots for everyone? Or are you gonna use that Oscarbody's.
Speaker 2: Gonna buy you stuff because you want and they're gonna celebrate you. It's like I would go somewhere where there's a long line and I'd walk out to the front and be, oh, sorry you you can't get and I just hold up my Oscar all yeah, come on in.
Speaker 1: You think that actually works, like that's your flashtag?
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't know if there's even lines after the Oscar. I have no idea. It's all private parties anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't already on all the private parties. You're on every single leg exactly. So isn't that crazy life to think of? Though? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Think about what like you're you're on a list.
Speaker 1: No, you think of all the famous actors and artists and all kinds of things, and you get nominated for an Oscar and you're invited to just every party that is the biggest party of the year, you know what I mean? In that life, you show up and anybody of who's who is there.
Speaker 2: But there's so many people that.
Speaker 1: Are there, I know. But like what do you think.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: All people that are like majorly famous and you're just in a room with all of them. Pretty awesome, right, Yeah, like pretty great. I always see the Vanity Fair. The after party for Vanity Fair is the one that always intrigues me because almost everybody goes to it after the Oscars or whatever the main party it is. I think it is like the Oscar's true after party, and that one always just intrigues me because we never really hear you I think I've seen a few photos that have come out from it. We never really hear that party. But just you think about sitting next to all those people that you've watched on screens for years and this is just this massive room and they're all in one room for one night.
Speaker 2: No, I get it, Like yeah, if you're a new actor, but if you're like Tom Hanks, it's the same people you see all the time. It is true, and it's sort of like an athlete. It's sort of like an athlete if you get to go to the All Star Game.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because like if we like at athletes and actors, it seems more cold to us because we've been around a lot of artists, like at ACMs or CMAS, and we've been in the room with all of them. It feels like we've seen them a lot. Maybe it's that same experience for them, Yeah, but it feels weird to me because we haven't ever met any of those people.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably what it is, because like the artists, we are around and everybody's like, oh my gosh, you and I'm like, oh, what's been Neil, Like.
Speaker 1: It's it is true, that's but that's also why all of your like backstage, behind the scenes content everybody loves because they want to see the artists. They want to see what's happening.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, all right, yeah, here's an artist, what's up? And artists, I think sometimes artists think it's it's weird, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's strange. Listen, everything about like celebi about life is strange. You were getting philosophical again? Did you go to like a phil like we need to take a degree in philosophy over the last week or something.
Speaker 2: No, I mean life is I mean, if you think about it, life is the weirdest thing in the world.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so weird it is. But tell me more. I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying it's so weird, Like it's just weird. It is weird how it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny how nothing but everything makes sense at the same time, does anything make sense? That's what I said, nothing, but also everything makes no No, but you said everything does make.
Speaker 2: Sense, but everything also doesn't. What makes sense? Nothing makes sense, none of it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't, but also it does in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense that our we close our eyes and we go to sleep and we just automatically wake up. That is how does that work?
Speaker 1: Oh, you want to talk about like really blowing my mind? All all the stuff with the vertigo blows my mind. The fact that this exists, that everybody can just wake up one day and decide I'm not gonna walk with gravity today. You want to talk about like something that's truly blowing my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's weird, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. Like, so it has made me see it, but also everything does make sense in a way. When you look back on your life, like you're ninety nine years old and you look back on your life, it will have made sense. Okay, but while you're in it, it doesn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: No, you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't get that, like everything happened for different reasons, and you can kind of piece together the puzzles when you're looking back at the when you have all the informations. You see. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that talk. I think that you're looking about what you're talking about, maybe about dying. I'm not at I know you're not doing it. Really you have a thing about that? Oh yeah, who doesn't.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also just a natural part of life. Yeah, okay, I always find out one thing. Yeah, hey you watch no did you Paradise yet? Do you know what? It did? Start? Based on your recommendation? And I have not liked it. I've watched like four episodes, calling from accounts. You don't like it? No, I'm on like episode four, I'm like, why am I watching? What? Yeah? I know I had a feeling you'd have that. How did you not?
Speaker 2: How do you not like it?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's just too indy for me.
Speaker 2: Indy it ain't indye at all. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: No, it's indy.
Speaker 2: Let me let me Okay, let me just pull up the text messages then, I mean, if I got to do.
Speaker 1: It, what text messages? I mean, gosh, wait, I don't know what text messages? You're Yeah, that's exactly. That's why I'll tell you. I mean, you're not wrong though. I mean on Ron Tomatoes it has an insane score like one hundred. Literally, I mean, I mean, how long did it take you to get into it? About two minutes? Oh yeah, I know. I'm on four episodes in.
Speaker 2: The very beginning when she's out for a walk and she's walking across the street.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just because it's not my sense of humor. What's your sense home? You don't like funny? I like funny. I love funny stuff. Maybe this one just doesn't do it for me. Oh my gosh. I mean like New Girl is one of my favorite shows, but New Girl doesn't do it for everybody. Maybe that's kind of the similarity. Oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go from Josh and Mary.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like, I thought you were a point of text for me? Is like, did I say something?
Speaker 2: Josh and Mary? We went to dinner with them and we're talking about shows. Okay, and we said calling from accounts and they said, we'll try it when we get home. They get home that night, Oh my god, watching calling from accounts and how blank in the bathtub. I haven't heard Josh laugh that loud and forever. That means they loved it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying the time.
Speaker 2: No, no, let me let me go, let me go to let me go to Mickey.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I hit a nerve. Let me go to Mickey. I wanted to like it, especially because you know the dog and you told me i'd be okay to watch it because the dog doesn't die. Yeah, and that's not a spoiler because there's the does the dog die ww dot com thing? What you can go to dogs does the dog die dot com? And see if a dog dies in a TV show movie before you Why would you do that because I don't like seeing it.
Speaker 2: Why would you?
Speaker 1: I can't watch things die out. I will immediately stop watching the show or a movie if it happens.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go, Mickey, Carla, Calling from accounts is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Great recommendation. I mean, okay, but maybe all these few they're your friends.
Speaker 2: So these are people that have a sense of humor.
Speaker 1: I have to hang out with you all the time.
Speaker 2: I have not one person in the history of my life. I don't know what to tell you that does not like calling from accounts.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm like four episodes in, so it's not like I haven't given it a shot.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I want, I want to ask you questions, but I don't want to ruin episode, so I.
Speaker 1: Can't even Maybe you hyped it up too much for me, though.
Speaker 2: There's no no I hyped it up the same everybody. It is fantastic.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I tried. I tried for you. He told me to watch it, and I tried. Oh my gosh, like I did get some truckles out, but it just wasn't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You didn't get yeah and the episode you didn't laugh out loud.
Speaker 1: Tell me your favorite top three favorite comedy movies. I bet I like all of them. I have no idea. I don't know what's like. You're you grew up, and these are favorite comedy movies you liked like. I love all the Adam Sandler stuff. I love well Feroh, I love comedy, I like I like comedians.
Speaker 2: You don't like comedy if you don't like calling from accounts. You are the only person in the history of.
Speaker 1: The world might be too dry for me. I have noticed. I don't love dry humor. If it's like super super.
Speaker 2: Dry, I mean it is, gosh, it is so I mean, carry I am. I feel so sorry for you. I feel so sorry for you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to like it. It is possible. I did also start it when I was sitting on count of Vertigo. Okay, see now this is but I started a lot of things and I ended up liking him. So I mean I started Paradise when it probably hurt to laugh. No, I would have laughed, and if I couldn't laugh, I would have just turned it off.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, if you're not laughing out loud. In the first ten minutes of that show, I mean, it's hilarious when she walks around the college and goes, I mean, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. I tried, but you didn't think that was funny, Like it was fine.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Like at the end of the first episode.
Speaker 1: When he that part was funny, that's hilarious. He's telling me things he doesn't want to spoil for anywhere.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spoil it.
Speaker 1: That part was funny. I'm not saying there was a funny moment.
Speaker 2: What about the bathtub?
Speaker 1: I have said off a nerve, Yes, the.
Speaker 2: Bathtub, Oh my gosh, I mean, oh they were that's it.
Speaker 1: It was funny, so funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry, thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: Do you watch Why Lotus? I also tried to get in. Oh my god, I think we have different I don't think you and I have the same.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't have a dumb superhero in it, you don't lie yet true aliens. If it's not aliens or superheroes, Morgan is out true. Oh my gosh, white load. Did you watch season one?
Speaker 1: I am on episode one, so I haven't given it a full fair shot yet. All Right, I just won't. I just don't. I don't like dry humor. Is that dry humor? What is dry humor about that? It's really calling from accounts, but they're like, wow, what is dry humor? Dry humor to me is like it could be funny to somebody, but it's probably not gonna be funny to everybody. Dry humor is like it has a niche audience.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, go go go to calling from accounts. Let's go check that rotten to make it.
Speaker 1: I already told you it has one hundred percent. Like I'm a hundred percent in the in the in the wrong, I said in the and then I did.
Speaker 2: Not thank you.
Speaker 1: I am in the lesser amount of people on this and I can acknowledge that. Man, I don't know why. Yeah, that's cool. What else you're doing? It's hard to make me laugh though, sometimes too, because you.
Speaker 2: Don't have a good sense of humor. That may be your problem.
Speaker 1: Oh shut up, now, it's not. I giggle at the stupidest. Are you kidding me? I giggle at the stupidest to write that down. I laugh at all my dad's dad jokes. I laugh at your guys. I don't have a dad joke. You guys do on a dad joke, not like you're forgetting. It's not like a dad joke, like you're telling a joke. You make a joke about being a dad. It's a thing. You guys do it, and I always laugh about it.
Speaker 2: You always say any joke we make such a dad joke just because we're dads.
Speaker 1: You're also going to hang out with me if I didn't have a sense of humor, you and I would not get along.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm starting to rethink my whole life.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is this is what you're This is the key part you're missing about this lunch. You and I literally could not hang out every day and actually get along as well as we do if I did not allow humor of my life. And here I thought you were a normal person. And now I okay, I have never been that mean to you about you hate it on my my movie. Remember when I made you Walk Black Panther and you came on you hate it. I didn't say you hated it. You're like, this is you're wrong. I was wrong.
Speaker 2: You're wrong. You have my review all wrong. You heard that Maybe that was your vertigo speak you're hearing right now. I did not say for me it was fine. Yeah, you're like, like, who goers? Why does everybody watch superhero stuff? We just have different tastes and TV shows and movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I it's okay.
Speaker 2: I can't watch all the superheroes. There's too many of them. They're very confusing and their worlds intertwined. I don't understand the story.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I like complexities of that, and you like there was good.
Speaker 2: Black Panther was fine. It was not anything with't the most of it when it When it first came out, everybody was like, this is the greatest movie of all time.
Speaker 1: It's so good. It's good. When it came out, it was. It was good, but there wasn't enough fighting. See. But this is where we differ, and I don't. I like the living reality. I laugh at New Girl all the time. I laugh of Friends all the time. Yeah, it's better than Friends. Funny you funny? No? I know funny. You didn't like Seinfeld? Oh man, I didn't see. I think it's just different. We have very we both have humor. It's just different kinds. Do you like Everybody Loves Raymond? I don't think I ever watched that one. Okay, did you.
Speaker 2: Watch The Middle? Did you watch Modern Family?
Speaker 1: Yes? Both of those. I like.
Speaker 2: Modern Family was good in the beginning, it got terrible at ten. Yeah, it's so bad.
Speaker 1: I want to say I only watched like one season of Modern Family. I don't feel like I really walked down that. Do you watch Do you watch Shrinking? No? You have told me to check that one out. Maybe I'll give that one it's actually funny. Is it dry humor?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the heck dry humor means?
Speaker 1: It's funny. Do you like the Office? Yeah? Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I do. I watched all of the Office.
Speaker 2: What I think I figured out? I figured out what you don't like? You don't like uncomfortable humor?
Speaker 1: You don't you don't like you You've known that about me forever.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. That's the difference. Calling from accounts is uncomfortable humor. Yeah, you uh, Borat uncomfortable humor.
Speaker 1: I liked Borat though. See that's weird. It just depends, it really depends. But you are right. I don't like uncomfortable. It's not riskue like I don't remind mind like risk weird.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: It's like when it makes you uncomfortable. That's what I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't like the uncomfortable comedy.
Speaker 1: Because when we've gone out and dead stuff together, when you've done you've seen me, I literally like shrink in a corner. I'm like, I don't like this feeling.
Speaker 2: You know, you need to look up, you need to watch alig.
Speaker 1: Olig. Yeah, all like I'll like Muhammad Ali Alig like spelled Ali. Yeah, okay, alig Olig.
Speaker 2: It's Sasha Baron Cohen. It's the same like Borat like he interviews like it is so funny and okay.
Speaker 1: Deadpan. Dry humor or dry wet humor is a deliberate display of emotional neutrality or no emotion. So it's like you can deliver things without like and you know me, I can't do anything without giggling. You are like you can do dry. You can do awkward bits and not laugh about it. If you made me that, I'd be laughing because I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 2: Yeahry, because I get my wife and I'll tell her something and she'd be like, are you for really? I might no, but you say it so serious.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Dry humor, Yeah, that's where that's where it is. Does that help? We have different variations? Yeah, but you did hit the nail on the head. I will, like, I.
Speaker 2: Really, if you watch them close from Alig, you will.
Speaker 1: Die like because it's uncomfortable or.
Speaker 2: Because it's uncomfortable and it is hill hilarious, hilarious.
Speaker 1: You love that stuff, Oh my god, you love seeing people uncomfortable. I don't. I mean it is.
Speaker 2: I can't even describe how great it was. It was so funny, so funny. I show some closes to my father in law and he hates it. He hates the uncomfortable he is.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't. Like. Let's watch another one. I make and watch another one. I'm another one and another one.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 1: Is he a comedian? Or is he? You say clips? Like, is he a comedian?
Speaker 2: Or it's a show, But you don't have to watch the whole show?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's happening? Because you're gonna make fun of me for not liking it? Let me find one. Let me fine, we gotta watch it. Boy, can we play it on here? I don't think so. Oh man, I don't think so hold on and it pauses really quick. I'll watch clip and we'll come back and oh man, okay, yeah, all right, so we can't confirm. I watch two of Lunchbox's Ali ideos. We have very different.
Speaker 2: I didn't even pull up the great ones. I just typed in his name and those came.
Speaker 1: Up, like no, but it's definitely you, You and the nail on the head you love. Uncomfortable situations, uncomfortable humor, dry humor. I don't that's not my vibe.
Speaker 2: So I just so ball and you heard him, shit.
Speaker 1: Cop, I just don't like I was really laughing because you were laughing, because I was like, what is this is? What is happening?
Speaker 2: Laugh out of like far out of your chair? So funny, like so freaking funny.
Speaker 1: And I'm laughing because you're laughing. You're only laughing.
Speaker 2: Because I'm laughing. Like he interviews like all those like the old guy that does sixty minutes.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if he's like, oh my god, you want to talk. No, don't want I'm not pulling it up. Okay, all right, we're gonna get out of here. Thanks for listening to this weekend. Go check out Sore Losers. You can check out my podcast. Take this personally, and please follow the show up Bobby Bone Show on YouTube. Lots of content up there and anything else to add Lunchbox before we jump out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, make sure if you're you know, follow me radio Lunchbox and then Sore Losers, you should listen. I mean you want to hear some riveting basketball and information. You know, it's like the breakdown the league.
Speaker 1: Cap every one of Baby Box and Box one. He's on team, don't him short? All right, I didn't know you are. You only mentioned baby Box too.
Speaker 2: I just talked about how he got tackled. I didn't talk about all the whos baby Box one mate, he made me the next Michael Jo.
Speaker 1: Get the lowdown on basketball games for your four year old and six year old sports. All right, we'll see everybody later. Thanks for being here at Lunchbox. You're welcome Saturday. Yeah, you're welcome. So you have the demolition Derby tonight. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms. Show and follow at web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.