Speaker 1: It's with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: So we're here in Bahamar in their brand new podcast studio.
Speaker 1: This is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Great, it's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know what. It's so cool people can come on their vacation here at Bahama and go have a little podcast session with their family, like record something to keep, like a family keepsake. Isn't that cute?
Speaker 2: Adorable? I'm just thinking ahead, I'd move here.
Speaker 3: Into this podcast studio.
Speaker 2: No, but like pretty nice. There's like a whole great it is really nice. It's really nice. We have uh you know, we each have two podcasts, like we can live here and.
Speaker 1: I'm into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a great dinner last night, well not together but separately, but we went to the same rut amazing.
Speaker 2: So you guys, if you're ever have.
Speaker 1: The opportunity to go to the Bahamas, check this place out because it's cool.
Speaker 2: It is Bahamar. They have three resorts in one. It's like an umbrella Bahamar. So they have Grand Hyatt, they have sls, they have Rosewood. Okay, so Grand Hyatt is like the family one super family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like lots of water activities.
Speaker 2: And then Jenny and Tory friendly.
Speaker 1: And then the the other one SLS is like, you know, the hipster whooping it up, drinking hills. Yes, and then there's the Rosewood, which they call the bougie one, and I was like, is that where I'm staying? Please? Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna wander over there tomorrow. Same get my bouje on and.
Speaker 2: Take a picture and pretend you slept me.
Speaker 1: It's fun, though, but it's really exciting because we get to bring you a brand new episodisode from Bahamas.
Speaker 2: See is it the Boges or you say everything with us? So that's true. See the excitement, the energy doing it here in posts in person, see always better together.
Speaker 1: We are going to recap though, an episode that we both just realized we both liked.
Speaker 2: We did. You think we're back on track?
Speaker 1: I think so too. Yeah momentarily. This is season eight, episode twelve Friends Indeed, aired December third, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Synopsis Brandon's face with temptation, Kelly's in a sexual harassment situation, and David is working at Khaki Nation. Noah looks like a total stud, Police thinks he's just a dud, and Valerie is back to run the club. Meanwhile, Carly's babysitter has gone to a flash and Donna's deckhand drops some cold hard cash.
Speaker 1: Love Love Love Our synopsis, I really do.
Speaker 2: It's fun rhy okay.
Speaker 1: Directed by Richard Denault and written by L tried Me so oh my gosh. Okay. Yeah, so there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 2: Where I start.
Speaker 1: I watched this episode on the plane right here. In fact, I have my notes on this barf bag.
Speaker 3: It's all like a.
Speaker 2: Fine in a pinch, wow, wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting. As I was watching this, I'm really I'm watching Love Story right now. I don't know if you are on FX. It's so good and it's so uh it takes you back to that nineties in New York. But I was thinking in my mind, like how different the nineties were in LA compared to the nineties in New York.
Speaker 2: Like the just the visual alone different.
Speaker 1: Just Calvin Kleines is like vibe in general, just like clean, clean lines, sleek, simplistic black white denim. That's about it. Beige yeah, no color, no, but LA a lot of color, a lot we had that we were bringing the nineties LA version. Okay, with the show starts out with Brandon and Kelly. First things first, let's talk about Kelly's snake skin blouse with her pixie cut. Gosh, it has that. It opened on that and I was like, oh no, what's what's gonna happen in the rest of this episode? Just based on her look alone?
Speaker 2: Enter Angel Boris. I know you're gonna say, Who's that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this bitch because she comes up in Brandon's office and puts her legs up on his desk, Like, who does she think she is? I have issues with the character. Okay, I'm just talking about the character. But let's go there. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What are you connected? I think over DM and she has like grown kids, She's super nice. She was you know me, I'm always friends with everyone but from recollection, because you know, I dated no events in real life. There was something something at a birthday party I threw for him and she came and I feel like he was overly friendly with her and a boom.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't hurt all. It never is usually, I mean, usually it's not the girl, it's usually the guy. So Emma Bennett definitely shows up because Kelly's like, you gotta get this new writer she's awesome, and then she shows up at his office and she's hitting on him from the first second.
Speaker 2: So subconsciously energetically you drew her in.
Speaker 1: I did, Kelly. Kelly is brewing problems within the relationship unbeknownst to her.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's halfway almost halfway through season eight.
Speaker 1: Yes, I gotta happy. Yeah, something's gotta break up?
Speaker 2: Question Mark good?
Speaker 1: Is her hair real? Question? It's like a little red color, soft red kind.
Speaker 2: Of how yeah, Like it is not a wig, you guys, because perfect we were there, but god, that's like ideal, the perfect bob ow and shiny shiny rate who cut her hair? Wait?
Speaker 1: Can we go back to Brandon's attire?
Speaker 2: And I'm angry at it?
Speaker 1: You would be. He's wearing a turtleneck. Is that the problem?
Speaker 2: At the first scene? And it was like green and a vest?
Speaker 1: Oh the yeah, the shirt with the vest over it. Because he's a reporter.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't you gotta wear turtlenecks in this episode on the Man and I threw well, Steve, of course, mocky. It's not like on one hold On never did he ever wear turtle hal huh? I r L no? On the show?
Speaker 1: Oh, Brandon. No, No, that was the departure. That's why I noticed it. That's why I was like, wait, what is happening? Was it the dead of winter?
Speaker 2: Was that the reason it was cold? There were some jackets going on, a lot of jackets.
Speaker 1: Yes, So did he have a hickey? Well they shouldn't, got it her? Maybe? So that that okay? So Kelly's setting up things, setting up a disaster bruin. Brandon offers her a job, but she declines. She does agree to writing as a freelancer, and then Kelly's you know, of course, like how was Emmett? How is Emma? What? What? How did it go?
Speaker 2: She's funny, she's his Why say it's from that will you coin stuff? And people like hate it? We gotta go with it, Emmett.
Speaker 1: She doesn't turn in her article, but she asks him out to lunch and he goes with her, and he knows from the for a drink, she says, he knows what he's getting into into.
Speaker 2: It feels so Unbrandon.
Speaker 1: If he tries to resist at first, you can really tell that he's like trying to not anything on his face. When she's like showing him her hoochi.
Speaker 2: That's how he is most of the time, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Deadpan, but she she's really persistent and she is what does she say? She's a body, a move body and movement, body in motion, very sexual in new windowy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then she calls him at the end of the episode, Yeah, who is that? And says what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: Says who was that?
Speaker 1: Of course because it always happens. And then he says, wrong number. That made me think, like, can you get away with that anymore? Can you like lie and say, oh, it was wrong number to someone?
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. That was a long wrong number her right.
Speaker 1: Imagine when someone calls and says, hey, is a Holly there and you're like, no, here, wrong number. Click. But they had a whole like what are you wearing conversation?
Speaker 2: She asked somebody he was wearing.
Speaker 1: And then she tells him what she's wearing me. She tells him she's wearing a nighty and then he's I.
Speaker 2: Think it was too wrong to her nighty.
Speaker 1: She invites him over and he says, I can't. Are you angry? Well, why wouldn't I be?
Speaker 2: I don't know, she says.
Speaker 1: He says I can't, and then she says, you will end of episode Boom boom boom. Yeah, so much for that.
Speaker 2: She employed she had planned.
Speaker 1: Well, she's a diversion, like some sort of storyline.
Speaker 2: What is she Amy? Amy?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, Amy's not here today.
Speaker 2: You know why Amy's not here because she does not.
Speaker 1: Fly and she is missing out.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about. Kelly gets getting sexually harassed by doctor Mona Hannah, Mona Hannah, doctor Hatty. You got doctor Hatty hann.
Speaker 2: I like his voice. He has a good voice.
Speaker 1: He's like a looking guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean I saw this coming for a million miles.
Speaker 1: Or the attractive doctor she gets a job there at the clinic.
Speaker 2: I know, I mean, well played as usual. But I was just like, oh god, okay.
Speaker 1: I felt like when Kelly went to Brandon to say this felt weird and I'm uncomfortable, like I don't I'm kinda he just shut her down. It wasn't like he was well first of all, in that moment when when a girl goes to someone she trusts, her boyfriend, her husband or dad, brother, whatever, you don't just go to Oh you're being re overreactive. That didn't happen. That's what he did, and that really pissed me off.
Speaker 2: So I feel you. I hear you. Yes, but in some like upside down world simultaneously, he's kind of being sexually harassed at work too.
Speaker 1: It's like usque connected there would she really would think she would say that's a good point, Tori.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's true though, right.
Speaker 2: So I feel like maybe that's his instinct because of that, because.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it didn't feel it didn't feel good to hear that all. So then she got in her head. She went back there and doctor Hattie Manahan, whatever his name is, he said, well, first of all, when he examines her shoulder was young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a creamer. So no, I mean, she's very like you.
Speaker 1: You have always made so much fun of me for always having hand lotion or body lotion wherever I go.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about you. You thought that was but the other day specific annoyed you. It used to. So the other day I was thinking about it, and whereas in the past decades it's annoyed me. I was like, you know what, damn it listened. She was right, and now it's too late.
Speaker 1: It's never too late.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: We will exfoliate extensively? And then we will Moisturize'll be proud.
Speaker 2: I've been using hand cream. Not today, not today?
Speaker 1: When your hand's good? What about the bod? Are you giving the body skin some love? I know, I know so anyways, yeah, my shoulder look great. That was the whole point of that rant. Anyways, the yeah, he says to her, let me take a look at it. After all, I am the doctor e and then he leans in so close.
Speaker 2: It's a close talk. What bothered me take a strap off personally is I felt like, well, first, find like his fingers and.
Speaker 1: I don't know what was wrong his fingers, I'm not sure chubby?
Speaker 2: You know they were long and thin?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the problem with that?
Speaker 2: Not sure?
Speaker 1: Well do you think that represents not sure? I think I know what you think.
Speaker 2: Okay, but uh, I was annoyed because I wanted him to be like work on your like a little bit. And I was like, oh, you know what, the way he was touching you, I felt like he's not a good massage person.
Speaker 1: Well, he's not a massuse.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't expect like a Momica massage friends, but like, I don't know, I thought you'd like get in there a little like is this okay? Movie around like he just wanted to touch it. He literally just soft krusty, which that bothered me because when I liken it to massages, I like deep tissue. I'm not the the soft one, the easy one, Sweetish, hate Swedish.
Speaker 1: Do not waste my time, thank you, But you know what I gotta say. The Swedish is good for your circulation, really gets the things flowing. It's true, it's like long sweeping motions.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not what I always sign up for, the for the deep, deep tissue.
Speaker 1: Get in there. I got one hour with you, six yes, fifty minutes, whatevers.
Speaker 2: More of the time you into a kiosk to get a massage.
Speaker 1: In the ball. Absolutely. Wait a second. That reminds me that time in my life I had to be touched. I needed someone because I was going through divorce. It was awful and I was missing like that human connection, Like there's something so when you're mourning or in grief or hurting or in pain, being touched by someone else is so soothing. And I didn't want to be touched by anyone but someone that in them all it's just not very you.
Speaker 2: No kids, you are you and in a mall. You're dude.
Speaker 1: I used to go there every day for a period of time.
Speaker 2: We loved the little like tiny ones like hold on the wall. We're not like fancy girl.
Speaker 1: No, I want the most bang for my buck when it comes to my stage.
Speaker 2: We don't need.
Speaker 1: I want like, if I'm going to go ninety minutes, I want to pay one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Max.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I did this like three weeks ago. You got a massage, and I was embarrassed all to kids because I was like, isn't that weird? Like, oh, I got a sage. It's like it's okay to do something for myself. But was at school. I went to a strip mall and went forty dollars for sixty minutes.
Speaker 1: Huh geez, that's so cheap.
Speaker 2: It was, Yes, I'm pretty sure though it was lube they used on me. I'm not kidding. It was.
Speaker 1: I was like greasy and slimy or what.
Speaker 2: And I'm not even like I'm not a loop. I don't know about these things, but there was something about it.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't know about lube.
Speaker 2: I mean I do, but like back in the day, like oh, like ky, why in a packet like we you know, back in the day, we have felt it and it's like soft, but then dries, do you know what I mean? Like slippery, but then like regular oil massage, oil will leave your skin moisturized afterwards. So are we all talking about your lube and your doctor creepy? Okay, okay? Is this going further? Doctor creepy?
Speaker 1: I don't know what are you asking me for. I honestly, that was so silly, but it feels icky. She gets the ick for sure, and she instinctually knows. Yes, listen to your instincts Kelly Taylor. Okay, what's storyline next?
Speaker 3: Donna?
Speaker 1: Donna? Donna Noah? Okay, Donna Noah hit a speed bump called Valerie. What's now?
Speaker 2: Can we start with the breakfast? That was a very extensive layout Donald was making.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a little unrealistic.
Speaker 2: I know it was a sharcouterie board she was making him. I was confused.
Speaker 1: No, then for some reason at least Okay, you like kiss. It was a good kiss until it ended, until Felice came in. It was interrupted, and then you parted ways with his lips. You pulled back because you saw mama, And then he was still kind of in it, and I was like, well, he looks like a group of fish.
Speaker 2: He was like, are you staring at my man's lips?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: They were hanging out there. It was weird. My note right here, right here, where it says never flush bags on my barf bag, it says, Noah looks like a group of fish when he kisses. Look up, group of fish mouth. Oh, the mouth of a group of fish. You're gonna see what I see?
Speaker 2: Is it interesting that Felice comes in She's like, oh, I have migraine. My own mother gets migraines.
Speaker 1: Women get migraine.
Speaker 2: I think so for me, I was just like, I don't know. That's so like Don's mom my mom. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the group of fish mouth. That's what I saw when when I looked at Noah.
Speaker 2: Does chase some priestly kissing you every week on the show? What do you mean? I just see it.
Speaker 1: They don't like really shut their mouths a lot. It's always just kind of hanging open.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. You know, when someone gets you in there, you don't like that. Yeah, No, Do you feel like I was trying he wasn't.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like just the parting of the lips got awkward for me. That was it, okay, fair, But I did also feel in that scene, that opening scene with Donna and Noah, that your energy was so low compared to Donna's normal energy. Like you, You're very quiet and calm about everything you said. Even when Mommy came over, you were so quiet and calm with her in the hallway, And I was like, what's going on? What's happening on set right then? Oh? Interesting, I wondered.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was still because I was like trying to impress it and be like cool instead of I don't know who, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I did realize I did feel like your energy felt low, and I was curious and then like.
Speaker 2: Do you think we had a fight or something.
Speaker 1: No, maybe you were like, you know, I'm a professional, this is my set. I'm gonna you know, it's where I work. We're working now.
Speaker 2: No, we were definitely like not I mean, I yeah, never saw it, but we were definitely like hang out and making out. This was yeah. But then I realized also when Mommy came in hanging out, making out.
Speaker 1: And I realized that your your voice was very low, and she felt a little lower than normal for Donna. Then I also looked down when police came in, and I realized I was wearing on the airplane the very same outfit she was wearing.
Speaker 2: That disturbs me to know it.
Speaker 1: What do you think? It made me feel like I was like not at all watching the show, having a great time. And then I saw her what I liked it a white vest with wooden buttons down the front. And then I looked down at my top and I was like, your white vest with wooden buttons. Yes, it didn't offend you.
Speaker 2: Yesterday I thought about it again last night and thought, how shaic I thought I loved it. It was weird.
Speaker 1: It was like a weird like, but that is a moment.
Speaker 2: We would your moment. Okay, Fleece doesn't like Noah because she thinks he's broke.
Speaker 1: Broke, she thinks he's a boat boy or whatever she called him.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait, wait, my favorite part of that scene. But it's not verbatim, but basically he says, I like what you do with a spatula and she's like she'd seen me with a whisk but sorry, she talked low in this episode. You should see what I do with a whisp.
Speaker 1: It's not like that. Just quiet.
Speaker 2: She wasn't Anne, No, no one more time.
Speaker 1: I'm Anne God.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: It never gets old.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you guys, you're welcome. Wait when she Donna's mom calls him a warf rap that's what she called him. Yeah, and a poor guy, which is just so wretched. And then no, it goes.
Speaker 2: Valerie.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, okay, why because it's the same old trope. That's what you mean? Would say, like the same old trope. Yeah, you have a new relationship. Here comes val interval to like mess things up.
Speaker 2: What bothered me more is I feel like all I saw because she had her hair back, which she never does a lot of this episode. I saw her sideburns, which remind me of mine right now because they're real furry. I didn't notice you see the dark. It's not a sideburn. What is this? The baby hair's the.
Speaker 1: It's your hairline. You're saying she had a hairy not harry.
Speaker 2: It's that one area. I'm sure it's called something.
Speaker 1: There must be a name on a female like where the sideburn is.
Speaker 2: But grow sideburns sounds bad, but it's that it is okay that little area. Ours don't grow down like a man's, but we get that little poof.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what electrolysis.
Speaker 2: I guess I always shave it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I've done it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's shaved my whole face before.
Speaker 1: Well one half let's be clear.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we were called the set and you left me hanging.
Speaker 1: It only gotten one half of your face done and we had to go film something and then we came back and finished the other I never oh, sorry about that, but okay. So then Noah goes so far as to higher vow, which I gotta say vows a really bad negotiator. She starts at fifty percent and then accepts ten.
Speaker 2: That was so on her. I was like, oh wait, wait, this is gonna get good because she never backs down.
Speaker 1: She just wants to get in there. She wants to be back and have some control over something. So the peepad. She wants to have that relationship with Noah.
Speaker 2: She really want Noah.
Speaker 1: Well it seems like she really wanted him, and now it bothers her that you have them have him.
Speaker 2: I was always nice to her, like why me, Your character.
Speaker 1: Was always nice to Val. You always gave her the benefit of the day.
Speaker 2: Yes to go after me. Oh she's going down the wrong road, No, going up the wrong dress.
Speaker 1: Listen, Linda, it's gonna get ugly. I'm so excited that it's gonna get ugly with with Donna and Val finally instead Valve.
Speaker 2: Uh but then David Okay, cacuine Nation. Should we talk about him? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much I love that they called it the Cakie Nation?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: So I love you know the commercial? What are you wearing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Khakis State Farm, Jake. Yeah, the red and brown Khaki, red and brown, Yeah, red top. This was sea ahead of our time always, Nino.
Speaker 1: Doesn't didn't you feel like this this Caki Nation? This story where David worked was the inside of Urban Outfitters with the steel Syracuse.
Speaker 2: I totally thought that, and I was like, no way, they had to redress the whole thing. So nope, I just they really didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that his boss was annoying.
Speaker 2: I know, But I do like the part at the peach pit where he says to Noah, he took my girl club my girl, Donna almost his girl. I know I felt something there that you ruin my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ruined his life. And then he tries to give the bar back to him, no strings attached, which I kind of believe from a guy like Noah, like take it, no strings attached. I was like, I believe that, but David wouldn't take it back because he's got too much of an ego.
Speaker 2: So I was trying to take myself out of it professionally and personally all of it and just be like a fan. And I really was like, Hey, if I was just watching this, I really liked Noah this episode. I thought he was I thought I like how his character was written.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like a good like a stand up dude. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought he did a good job performance wise. I was into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about David's real down in the dumps. So does he live at the beach house with you?
Speaker 2: So she he was didn't.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 2: She offered him to come back and stay there.
Speaker 1: Oh right, and so then he does kind of like that's weird.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, any other friends the series regulars, there must be like someone else.
Speaker 1: No, there's nobody outside of this very bubble that in all of Beverly Hills or Los Angeles basically, so David still loves Donna.
Speaker 2: Donna, Donna's moved on, like she's in. It definds it hard, I know, but said she's up with him. She said she just thought they were gonna get married.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's okay, bab, I mean that always happened seasons, but that's always happens when cow gives away the milk for free or something. What's expression?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why do they call it cows? By the way, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't give your milk away for free or what was it?
Speaker 2: My mom said that to me once. So I went out with a boy and I was like excited to tell her afterwards, and I was like, oh, his parents were out of town, so he just like wanted to watch a movie he rented a VHS a long time ago, and you know, I like told her everything. So I was like, oh, and she's like, okay, what happened. I'm like, we kissed, and she's like, just be careful. No one wants to buy the cow once they get the milk for free.
Speaker 1: And also offensive a cow.
Speaker 2: But that was the saying. I mean, it is the saying is it's making me full David had sacks. Oh right, and she gave it up and she's like, I'm sorry. He's like, well, I mean I waited seven years, is what he said.
Speaker 1: But then Valerie connives with David and convinces him to pretend they're dating. So Noah and Donna are jealous. So so Donna's jealous basically.
Speaker 2: And Noah because she wants Noah back. She's Noah's ex girlfriend. Because Donna is pissed that Noah hired Valerie without yeah, he did telling her, consulting her, and she's like, well your ex girlfriend, like really two episodes one episode.
Speaker 1: Even like the shacked up in the boat.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was it anyway.
Speaker 1: But then you you say I need time and you and I thought, oh, this is the moment when Donna's going to go back to the apartment and she's going to decide to get back together with David. But that didn't happen because you decided to go to the auction to sell the boat.
Speaker 2: Mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And then Noah of course saw this coming, shows up with you know, cashier's check for three hundred grand. Yeah, and you were like, never mind, I thought about it. I want to be with.
Speaker 2: You yeah done, Wow, police is real outwardly is this a joke? He doesn't have money? She's would you say that in front of so many people?
Speaker 1: Do you know any people like that in your life? From your Beverly Hills? I just feel like upbringing.
Speaker 2: Like I know they had to get the message across, and she's like, but being who she is, it made her not look good and she's always aware of what people think of her, so it felt odd that she would do that.
Speaker 1: So all the people like be prejudiced against him made her look.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh my god, that Woean's not conde.
Speaker 1: I do like it when they film on the boat though. There's the seagulls and the sounds of the lapping the water hitting the boat is so soothing until anybody talks in the scene and then I'm out. But for the like, I like it makes me feel comfortable. It's just know I saw a boat, I heard.
Speaker 2: Real guess, but like that was going forward. You guys, it'll just be on upset.
Speaker 1: Oh so you to keep the boat, to keep the boat stays around?
Speaker 2: I think yes, yes, oh yes, because he gets a brother and I get a pill addiction what to oh just wait, oh it's happened Tonic.
Speaker 1: It's a pill addiction.
Speaker 2: Well you already had one. Someone else had to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, I did not.
Speaker 2: Know because I break something in your toe.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I pull down the stairs in the boat, see going down.
Speaker 1: Tail the trying to be all like in your short shorts. Probably, Oh my gosh, this episode.
Speaker 2: Though, okay Stephen Carly.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's losing her babysitter. Her mom's moving away to have a life of her own, which is exciting for mommy. But Steve's just way too understanding for a guy his age when like they have this great date plan and the kid comes out and he's got a fever. Oh but come on, she can give him some tile and on and go. It's okay.
Speaker 2: He said an aspirin. That struck me because I was like, that's wild.
Speaker 1: I think that's what people took back in the day. President Trump still takes aspirin every day. Look, I said, President Trump, and Easton's had whipped around like what's gonna happen? Yeah, no, aspirin. People don't know. I think people with heart I don't know if that's still a thing. Honestly, I should know that I just meant for a child to give a kid as baby aspen may remember baby aspirin? How yummy it was? Really was it? Can you put in you like dissolves in your mouth and it tastes like well, it just it tastes like baby aspirin. There's no other I can't so.
Speaker 2: I hated it so much that my mom used to crush.
Speaker 1: It out jelly.
Speaker 2: No, uh, like pepsi. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: In a pepsi being full of pepsi full of.
Speaker 2: Pepsi with a brushed up baby asporing because I hate it. It was almost like an orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tasted like like an orange, like a Sherbert.
Speaker 2: I like Sherbet.
Speaker 1: I liked it. I think my mom had to keep it really high on the shelf so I didn't just eat it all. I mean, that's pretty dangerous. Why would you make something called baby aspirin and make it taste so yummy? If you take too much of it, that's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: And you're amazing you're there because I thought it was so close.
Speaker 1: We've recapped this whole episode, and somehow we started out saying we liked this episode, and here we are. How do you feel about it now?
Speaker 2: Not great?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I hope people listening didn't have the same feeling. Now.
Speaker 2: I felt good about it, yeah, I thought about writing was good, the performances were good. Who's the band they were on twice? I'm sorry, I tried.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that band is, Lorraine, he's dead. Who was the band on the show? They were on twice? And they board.
Speaker 2: The and they did live in close like he must is someone.
Speaker 1: He was like, what's that guy from the Oops? What's that guy from the band? And he's also on the voice or.
Speaker 2: Wait, oh god, so half I thought, yeah, you though was yeah, are you sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it was definitely not him.
Speaker 2: But they were on a different episode and this guy was not as well.
Speaker 1: Our incredible data tells us nothing about who that guy was. E's been working on it for like five minutes over there, still can't find it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: It doesn't safe.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going back to guest stars and no, no, no, nope.
Speaker 1: Well okay, give it a score. Tell me what you score it with?
Speaker 2: Like a seven? Okay?
Speaker 1: You yeah, I feel seven and a half maybe?
Speaker 2: Okay? NOTICEE, that's only because she had one sip of alcohol.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I need to lay down. Wait, what's next week? We have episode thirteen Comic Relief? Oh no, what what? What?
Speaker 2: I see a stand up comedy act at the peach Bit after dark and that makes you upset?
Speaker 1: I like to laugh. You think it'll be funny.
Speaker 2: I hope so for your state because you like it.
Speaker 1: Who knows Comic Relief or maybe it was Remember they used to do that charity thing, Comic Relief where they raise money.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and so all the comedians affiliated. But it's gonna be with the peapad.
Speaker 1: Right, and just the people that live there, which.
Speaker 2: Is no our character gallery David donna Us Occasionally occacially we pomp in and out.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we have to. It's kind of like me with my husband's bar now popping out.
Speaker 2: I see you at the White Clinic. Wrong number.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we did our jobs. Oh that was fund We are Bahamas, Bahama, bahama, Mama's got did you.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But when I got out of the car when I arrived here, the man that opened the door for me and helped me out said, I know, Bahama, Mama, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: See the hand that you want. And I was like, what about me?
Speaker 1: Of course he didn't call you Bahama Mama.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I kind of liked it, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I love that we are.
Speaker 1: Bahamas for the rest of our time here. We are Bahama Mamas.
Speaker 2: That's right. Pama Mom was out.