Speaker 1: Now, I've been called a lot of my twenty three years, but donkey.
Speaker 2: Of the day is a new wife.
Speaker 3: Donk here today.
Speaker 4: For Friday, August twenty third goes to thirty six year old Joshua Kim. Okay, Joshua Hell's from close to my neck of the woods, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, dropping the clues bombs from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Haven't been there in a minute. But that's an amazing time. They're amazing times. They're growing up now. Something your uncle Sharaltte tells you constantly is that our sole purpose in life is to avoid crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: We all wake up every day wanting to protect our minds, wanting to protect our bodies. And one way to do that is to avoid crazy at all costs.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Very hard task to do sometimes, okay, because you simply don't know who's crazy. Okay, it's just very hard to do because you simply don't know who's crazy. That's why minding your business is very important. But sometimes crazy finds you. And that's what happened to the employees of the Sugar Life ice Cream and Candy Boss store in Myrtle Beach see Joshua Kim is a thirty six year old grown ass man who clearly likes sweeps. Okay, dropping the clues bombs for all the die out there.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 4: I went on Sugar Life, ice Cream and Candy Boss stores website and they have menu items like giant gummy pickles. Okay, and he could swallow that without chewing it all right. They got scrambled gummy sizzlers. Okay, those candies look like scrambled eggs. They got Warheads blue raspberry soda Warheads. I even know the Warheads had soda green Apple Warhead soda. I've never seen that. They sell candy and bolt. They got gummy beds and blow pops. They got de Lunchibles, but they're candy. They got candy, tacos, all types of stuff. And Joshua Kim decided to go in this store and make a purchase. Well, he must not have liked what he bought because he decided to take it back. But what he didn't account for was the stores no return policy on candy. I mean, it's right there, they tell you during the checkout process, but Joshua Kim.
Speaker 3: Wasn't going for it. Let's go to WNBFTV for the report. Police.
Speaker 1: Myrtle Beech police arrested thirty six year old Joshua Kim Thursday, shortly after they say he pulled out a gun on see employees here at the Sugar Life ice cream and candy bar along South King's Highway. Officers say the scary encounter happened when Kim got into an argument while trying to return candy, something the store does not allow. Management here at Sugar Life says the threats also unfolded in front of a crowd of visitors.
Speaker 2: Not just putting employees in danger, but young children as well. When officers searched Kim's car, or report shows they found cocaine and weed inside. Kim is now being held under a bond of more than seven hundred and fifty one thousand dollars and is facing a slew of charges like pointing and presenting a gun reporting a Myrtle Beach Ashley Lot's from WNBF News.
Speaker 4: I feel like I feel like this could be an online sneaker's commercial, like Joshua Kim. Right, hear me out, Joshua Kim, You see him? It pops up, boom, Joshua Kim. But it's actually Joshua Kim jong owned supreme leader in North Korea, and you know it's him walking into a candy store and he got everybody up against the wall at gunpoint, threatening the blue chunks of their brain out if they don't do what he wants. And then he eats the snickers and turns back into his regular self, because we all know you're not yourself when you're hungry. Right, This is what I be talking about, man, It's what I be talking about when I say every day about lives we have to avoid crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: All he was doing in this candy store was their job, selling stour patch kids, selling gummy popsicles. And here comes this domestic terrorists, Joshua Kim jong un pulling out pistols because he wants a refund on some live zoo eyeball gummies. Now, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I personally don't believe that is a reason to pull a pistol on someone just because.
Speaker 3: You want a refund on some damn candy. Okay.
Speaker 4: I could even understand more if he was poor and was robbing the candy store. That is what I would call a sweet lick, but being upset that they won't refund whatever candy you bought is exactly the reason my phone goes on Do not Disturb at nine pm every night for the last fifteen years of my life because I do not and will not talk to n words of any race after a certain time. Now, when I hear stories like this, I have to have a reason for the crazy, right. I don't want to believe that humans' brains simply just work like this. So I liked in the news report when we heard that police search the truck that belonged to Joshua Kim Jong Un.
Speaker 3: By the way, a truck that.
Speaker 4: They said was leaving the scene was seen leaving the scene of another related incident. So what, y'all just go around doing the drive bys on candy stores. Y'all just go around traumatizing these employees that work at the candy stores. I was if it made me feel good to know that they found zero point four to one grams of another kind of candy and that candy was cocaine. Okay, they also found some weed, so he might have been smoking woolas woolass was when you put the weed in the blunt, sprinkle some cocaine on top of it, and enjoy one of the best highs of your life. Okay, I'm forty six years old. Your uncle Shahla has lived. Okay. I smoked one of those dirty blunts on accident once when I was a young lad, and damn near my whole life, I've been waiting to smoke one on accident again.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Joshua Kim Jong UN's baby mama had something to say. Let's listen to her.
Speaker 5: All I could do was thank God, like thank God that my son was not there, because I don't know what I would have done.
Speaker 2: Well. Sugar Lifestyle continue to recover from the tense situation. George says she hopes Kim will get the help he needs behind bars.
Speaker 5: Okay like that, So honestly, the best place for him is to be in jail. You know, maybe he can get his mind right, he can go out and do something for his life, so my son can have a father.
Speaker 4: Moral of the story is Joshua Kim is nuts out of his damn mind. Y'all heard his baby mama listening to his baby Mama's baby mama wants him to get some help. When your baby Mama said, jail is probably the best thing for you. That means you probably need some intense psycho therapy and some help with your substance abuse issues, because now you got drug charges to council, pointing and presenting firearm at a person, and unlawful conduct towards the child. Some donkey of the days just sell themselves. Please give Joshua Kim the sweet sounds of the hamiltones.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you are the dogge of the day.
Speaker 7: Oh our drugs side, go ahead, You're not bad of a person. You gotta beat it. To pull out a gun in a candy store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, them stories smell good.
Speaker 7: They make you feel good, they make you like them. People be so nice. It's like somebody pulling out a gun at Chick fil a, Like it's just.
Speaker 4: And the poor employees didn't even know what's going on. Did we play the employees talking? You didn't play that. You should have played the employees talking, And we don't got that.
Speaker 3: Damn never mind, they say, don't worry about it. I'm surprised macka't walking when you're talking about all that food. All right, Well, thank you for that donkey of the day, and.
Speaker 7: Also to you want until he tired from the DNC. They need to make the DNC a day party.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 7: Wasn't at the DNC, no, but we were up cutting stuffs ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Also, I don't like when baby mamas talk like that about their baby daddy's Okay, you know who you let shoot your club up? The same person that was just saying that that man should have been in jail when he shot your club. I saw the little baby. The little baby ain't nothing but maybe one years old. That man was crazy a year ago, and you knew that right. But now now, now, all of a sudden, you know you think jail is the best thing for him. Wasn't the best thing for Himhen y'all was sweating on each other. You know, you know who you let hit wrong?
Speaker 7: All shots matter?
Speaker 3: He's right like both that noise he was making, all right, all right.
Speaker 7: He's been in this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I'm supposed to that.
Speaker 3: Never Yeah, okay, all right, well thank you for that. Donk in today. Now. Charlemagne was at the DNC the last couple of days, and you got to chance to chop it up with a bunch of different people, right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was out there with my good sister Angela Rai, and Tiffany Cross and Andrew Gillim, you know, the host of the Native Lamb podcast, and we spoke to a lot of people over the last couple of days.
Speaker 3: They were there all week. I was just there Wednesday and Thursday.
Speaker 4: But when we come back, we're going to play our conversation that we had with my man, Ellie Mastelle.
Speaker 3: Ellie Mastelle is amazing. You know.
Speaker 4: I've been quoting this article that he wrote in the Nation about the Supreme Court and how you can't overstate the damage that they have done and will can continue to do. So we're going to talk to him. But also Governor Joshapero of Pennsylvania. You know he's been on Breakfast Club before he was he was right there to be the VP pick, but you know it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna talk to Governor Josha Pero when we come back. All right, we'll do that when we come back.
Speaker 4: Don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, donkey.
Speaker 4: Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slammin Saft. Don't be a donkey. Don pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five ozho from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 3: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club