Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to the to ZiT Show with Jay Trendo.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yesh, he's back.
Speaker 3: You've seen this, you heard about seen you see hear what happened to my face? Have a I don't know, maybe doing some hopping, some gas, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was a terrible Jay Leno. My name is Jack. That over there is Miles grad Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah uh. And this is the episode where we tell you what is trending. It is Tuesday, November nineteenth, about one point thirty five where we are, Oh, you know what, it's the anniversary of the Malice at the Palace today, is it really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, happened on November nineteenth.
Speaker 4: I forgot to mention that I should have said that in this morning's episode.
Speaker 1: What a time to be alive.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh shit, when hecklers can find out how unhinged some.
Speaker 1: Of the athletes are too. That was such a big game, Like those were two of the best teams in the Eastern Conference, to the point that I was watching it at a bar in New York before it happened, like it was just on national television. Yeah, like yeah, yeah. Anyways, shout out to ron our test aka at a world peace and peace and want something else. Now, I don't know, change his name, sure dead name, Yeah, shout out him. Uh so this is uh some of.
Speaker 2: The stuff Sandyford test now all right, I like it.
Speaker 1: I love that for him. So jay Leno looks like he just got through the malice in the Palace, Like he just his face just took all the punches from the malice in the Palace. This is I don't know exactly what's going on with Jay Leno. He Yeah, a couple of years ago had like a bad fire and then like came out and was like, yeah, look at me, I'm hideous, like I obviously I've been burned. I look like Freddy Krueger. And he just.
Speaker 2: Owns in another accident. Yeah, he learned theself after the fire thing.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't couldn't tell that he'd been burned.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been all sorts of accidents, and recently TMZ caught up to Jay Leno outside a comedy show and he had an eye patch on and an entire side of his face was purple.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, so this is him explaining what happened. It looks it looks terrible, like to see someone at his age. With these kinds of injuries, You're like, oh, this is this is all kinds of bad. But we'll hear him explain it.
Speaker 2: I'm holding up fine, I'm right here.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to you, okay. Can I ask you what happened?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I was standa hotel was on a hill.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, there was a.
Speaker 1: I said, when's a good place?
Speaker 2: Oh, at the bottom of throwing out the restaurant was there.
Speaker 1: He's pointing down.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a car, so he had.
Speaker 4: To go walk about a mile and a half around. I said, well, hill doesn't look that Steve, uh huh, about sixty seventy feet.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I can go down the hill doubt.
Speaker 4: And then I fell down.
Speaker 1: So you rolled down the hill, Roll down.
Speaker 2: The hill, get my head on a rock, knock.
Speaker 3: Me in the eye.
Speaker 1: His eye is uh, I mean he's closing it, but yeah, it's swollen pretty bad.
Speaker 4: This is the kind of thing like when you have elderly grandparents, like these are kinds of things. You know, all right, they can't live alone anymore? Like that was the last straw? What the fuck just happened? This is I don't know. I think we're a bit. Is this the dubious explanations panel adjourning right now?
Speaker 1: Shout do we so what dubious explanations board is in session? Yeah? Yeah, what do you think Jack and Jill ass universe? Is that where I was on a hill, look down the hill, restaurant at the bottom of the hill. No car, So I had to just walk down the hill. I tumbled ass over tea down the hill and smashed the side of my head on a rock, on a rock.
Speaker 4: Now this is where I'm This is where my eyebrows go up in suspicion.
Speaker 2: He says he didn't have a car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the man practically is a fucking car like Jay lent more. People, when you hear Jay Leno, you think a car. People don't even know that he was a late night host at this point.
Speaker 1: And now just that guy with all the cars, and I'd imagine you're doing a gig is Jay Leno, and you're like, where'd I get something to eat?
Speaker 4: They're gonna be like, hey, walk a mile and a half down the mountain to go eat. Like you'd think maybe this guy would have a driver or something.
Speaker 2: When you're at that level of fame, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is how like drunk college students die, you know, like they're like and then he was trying to walk away two miles on the highway to get to Jack in the box and he didn't make it.
Speaker 4: You know, Like, this is my question if he thought, okay, as the binary between take them one and a half mile road down the hill, I'll just fucking go down this steep incline of us like a mountain.
Speaker 2: Face to get there. How are you going to get up? You're gonna climb up the fucking mountain.
Speaker 1: Again at that point? Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Jay. I have had to explain away bad facial injuries before that happened, because I was, you know, under the influence, and the story I came up with was exactly as convincing as that one. I was playing basketball, jumped up, someone took out my legs and I forgot to put my hands down. I was like, no, that didn't happen, man. But and guess what when I told that to people at work, nobody believed it.
Speaker 4: I can see the outline of like the bottom of a twelve ans can.
Speaker 2: Like it looks like like, let me line it up.
Speaker 1: Did you try it is. What happened to my face is I just kept trying to drink, but I was trying so hard, hitting myself in the face. I had a drinking problem in all the ways, the airplane way and also the other way. Exactly. Yeah, but anyways, I don't know. May you're too old for this, Yeah, too old for this shit. Get just take cars. All right. Let's talk about a great product for the lib braned out there. A cruise line is selling a four year long trip to avoid Trump's second term altogether. So they announced that they're offering special four year cruises for Americans who want to take off and just skip trunks Trump's second term altogether. It's called Skip Forward. They say they'll also offer a one year escape from reality and a two year midterm selection if you want to return to Land in time for the midterm elections. This is I don't know, but first of all, you'll be on a small boat with God. I can't imagine a great group. Yeah, of dude, I would.
Speaker 4: If I was a fucking maga troll, I'd be like, guess who's going on that cruise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, fucking.
Speaker 2: Time you've read all your maga shit, and you're like, ah, where are we going?
Speaker 1: Where we're going?
Speaker 2: Yeah at forty grand a year, they say, or just under forty grand a year.
Speaker 1: Great, great, Great.
Speaker 2: This is for such a specific kind of person.
Speaker 4: Which is also interesting because the it like I it sounds like while a lot of like right wing medias like look what the liberal snowflakes are trying to do, it sounds like this was going to be for whoever lost Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like Cruise Line said that they were going to do this regardless, like had the election results been different, they would have just like done the like were mega cruise Okay, so cool? Yeah, just right wingers who wanted to flee the country during Harris's term.
Speaker 4: You will still be like, you will still have the dishonor of like disembarking a ship at a port and then saying you're American because guess you know, to get ready for that that stench to follow you around the fucking planet.
Speaker 1: Unless this is a cruise just around the Texas Florida portion of the Gulf of Mexico, You're not going to be beloved wherever you land.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, do you remember what it was like being an American? During the Bush years and going abroad. Yeah, fuck, that was the wild. I just remember.
Speaker 4: I remember being in England and having my accent get clocked and then like three dudes just pulled up on me. Yeah you're from America, but I'm like, what the dude, No, I'm Jack Toronto, Man Toronto, Toronto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man's is marved bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a great feeling because at the time, it was like what the fuck are y'all doing?
Speaker 2: In Iraq?
Speaker 4: Was like all the things people would say to you, and who knows where this one's gonna lead to.
Speaker 2: But anyway, take that take that cruise.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Morgan with an Irish woman who told me that America deserved nine to eleven and it really like fucked me up, like whoa damn, but she's really cute.
Speaker 2: But you know what we did, You're right, Shavon.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 4: We did, We did deserve it.
Speaker 1: And that's where all my politics come from. Yeah, that's why it was anti Bush. Anyways, good good luck to like it would be interesting like we I think there's been we've covered before, like very long term cruises, like year long cruises.
Speaker 4: Right, So one wacky one that people are doing like around the world. I think on it.
Speaker 1: With the right documentary crew in tow this could be a good documentary. Yeah, as long as they're willing to really delve into all the ways that this is going to go existentially and spiritually horribly.
Speaker 4: For this all the people who if you are like, you're like, oh god, a Trump presidency, I need to take a four year cruise. Yeah, that already says so much like in what you can afford how you look at the world, though, a documentary would be nice to see those people.
Speaker 1: Miles and I will like, we are going a little bit hard on this idea because we're in the process of working with a company to develop a four year medically in induced coma for people who don't want to live through a second Trump presidency. Yeah, so doesn't that sound so much easier?
Speaker 2: News coming soon, News coming soon.
Speaker 1: The vacation of your dreams, exactly what work, whatever you want. Anyways, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back, and we're at the gates of hell.
Speaker 4: Hell Yeah, Matt Gates, he's still tapped to be the next Attorney General. As we talked about before, there have been a lot of groans coming from the right, but until it was just mostly groans that were the.
Speaker 1: Kinds of noises you make this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm very shocked.
Speaker 4: That's just a way to make it up here, like you are opposed to something but doing absolutely nothing about it. But now more and more Republicans are coming out against him and asking Trump to pull the nomination, despite Trump reaching out to senators to.
Speaker 2: Be like, hey, give him a shot, give him a shot.
Speaker 4: The problem for GOP senators is that they feel like going through this charade of the confirmation is kind of a lose lose situation, Like if they go through with it, then a lot of senators that are up for reelection in twenty twenty six feel like it could seal their fates. And then on the other hand, if they refuse to confirm, they would face the wrath of like a Musk funded MAGA primary challenger. So yeah, only good options on the table. I mean, you can either do what.
Speaker 2: You need to to keep your little office as senator or whatever. I don't why am I even trying to appeal.
Speaker 1: I feel so sorry for Miles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would not want to be them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Cash twenty two but yeah, at this point, it would be like a total waste of political capital and time to push Gates through, especially when you consider now that like the lawyer representing Gates as a users has said that one of his clients witnessed everything like including the paying for sex with minors and the actual sexual acts. Mark Wayne Mullen, who's like the tough guy congressman who wants to fight everybody he wants, he went on cn CNBC to sort of pretend as if he was like shocked by this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the CNBA higher political comportment is say it to my face exactly. And so he's on to make a comment about, you know, a statutory rape and this is this is how this sort of segment went. Kudos to the CNBC anchor for being very charitable with her description of what happened.
Speaker 5: He heard from the lawyer from some of the people who did testify to the House Ethics Committee that he had a client who testified that she had not only seen him pay for sex with women, but also engage in sex with the seventeen year old woman had a drug fueled party. Is that something that concerns.
Speaker 1: You or if it is true?
Speaker 2: And I mean, I got to say that if that is true. Now what I've see that is true?
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 2: Now what I masterful fucking cowardice that about Matt Gates is one hundred percent through. Every word that I said was accurate. But as I will say, we'll go through this process like we should. And if that is in the report, then that is going to be very problematic to move forward.
Speaker 4: If it is in the report. Now, if it's not in the report and it's just being reported out as news.
Speaker 2: Then we then we will then we will just ignore it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then he goes on to basically be like, but if it's what the president wants, then obviously we're going to get on board with it.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, we will see seventeen year old woman, Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can this is language is very important, y'all, especially with this.
Speaker 1: I also don't know, like, do they have that much to worry about because it seems like the Democrats are just all getting on board with the appeasement and the guys we got to bring the temperature down. Appeasement. I heard that fascism, the problem is division being divided as a nation.
Speaker 4: I remember the History Channel being on in the background a lot in the nineties, and I remember hearing this word appeasement, but I forget if it worked and who it was in regards to. But whatever, probably nothing, probably nothing relevant today. Marjorie Taylor Green, though, has made it known that if anyone tries to get Gates's ethics report to be released, they will face consequences because if yeah, I don't know, if we I think we did talk about this. Gates had like a tactical like resignation in order to basically not be within the jurisdiction of the House Ethics Committee to continue looking into his criminal behavior, alleged criminal behavior. So this is what Marjorie Taylor Green says, quote for my fellow Republican colleagues in the House and Senate, if we're going to release ethics reports and rip apart our own that Trump has appointed, then put it all out there for the America people to see. Yes, all the ethics reports and claims, including the one I filed, all your sexual harassment and assault claims that were secretly settled paying off victims with taxpayer money, the entire Jeffrey Epstein files, tapes, recordings, witness interviews, but not just those, There's more. Epstein wasn't isn't the only asset If we're gonna dance, let's all dance in the sunlight.
Speaker 2: Oh sure we do, Now what are you?
Speaker 1: First of all, she's speaking directly to Republicans, and she's like, I know you guys have done a lot of really bad shit. Guys, may I remind you we're the bad guy? We have thattext?
Speaker 4: This is the other Yeah, And it's like feels like I don't know if she's trying to make it seem like Democrats are like everyone's trying to.
Speaker 2: Get the report released.
Speaker 4: But I think she's just saying, like, I've got a dead hand trigger to be like, oh if dead man's hand, if anything happens everybody. I don't know, but it's not. I don't know if that's the l when you're like, but if you don't, then I'm perfectly fine protecting sexual predators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of any party affiliation, you want to dance, Let's dance. That is like a bad that's an eighties movie bad guy. Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 2: That's someone who's never danced before.
Speaker 4: You you're not for dancing if you're like, let's dance, and this probably throwing a switchblade from hand to hand.
Speaker 1: Exactly. That is the energy of if we're going to dance, let's all dance in the sunlight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need Bruce Wayne to come out and be like, yeah, I'm dancing straight up.
Speaker 1: Guys, man, just bad guys. Guys. What do you you want? You want me to tell them what you did my fellow Republicans? Exactly? Yikes, Nancy Mayce speaking of Republicans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of bad Republicans.
Speaker 4: So, you know, every time we've brought her up, she's like the person who's like telling her staff like, I must have nine hundred television.
Speaker 2: Appearances per day or you are fired.
Speaker 4: I don't care about any of legend, any legislative business, not my come in front of me as a as a politician.
Speaker 2: But she's at it again.
Speaker 4: This time she's bullying Representative Sarah McBride, who's the first transgender member of Congress. She's making a bunch of noises about introducing a bill to ban trans women from using the women's bathroom at the Capitol. Everyone's like, of course here, like again, why are Democrats so focused on trans people that this is no deal? Yeah, you know, Democrats, if you wanted to prove that you aren't total empty skin bags out there. Maybe come together to defend your fellow member of Congress.
Speaker 1: Maybe whoa, whoa, I don't know what, Just how do you want to be so divisive and defends human beings? Miles right right, I'm sorry, I don't mean to be divisive by being against your bigotry.
Speaker 2: I will, I will, I will fall all the way back. Yeah, just more more right wing nonsense.
Speaker 4: A lot of people pointed out though that you know, when you when you were actually like a member of Congress, you have your own restrooms in your office. But again this is more performative shit because again Nancy Mays has to be on TV, and unfortunately she's just doing it in the most craving way possible.
Speaker 1: So hey, yeah, indeed, all right, big update on one of the leading candidates for our Story of the Year, Glasgow Willy Wonka. The Glasgow Willy Wonka scammer is now a registered sex offender. Yeah fortunately, Yeah. The guy behind the event, not to mention a number of terrible AI novels, Billy cool coo ULLL, is now a registered sex offender guilty of abusive behavior after bombarding a woman with explicit pictures. It began in March, just after the Willy Wonka event, and his courtroom defense was to blame the Wonka have for taking a toll on his mental health and thus driving him to repeatedly harass and threaten someone.
Speaker 4: I don't want to blame it all on my Willy Wonka event, but ray, it did have a It was a serious contribution of my already proven track record of being a duplicitous uh you know, manipulator.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool cool? Yeah, So for I don't know, you hate to see it, you do hate to see it? Also feel like it's going to hurt the that story in ever year end story tournament.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well a port and addendum that will have to attach, Yeah, because yeah, it's come full circle. It's Yeah, what happened to just scammers who fade away and shame into the darkness?
Speaker 1: Does that never actually happen? Gonna say it?
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't think they do ever.
Speaker 1: No, they're almost they're almost always pathologically bad people. Nah yeah yeah, okay, yeah, So listeners, if you haven't seen, we've been asking for for submissions on Blue Sky, but we'll be recording tomorrow, so we need we need your ideas today. But we're going to be recording a tournament of the top sixteen stories we covered this year, everything from Willy Wanka Glasgow to the pole vlter who got caught on his dick going over the yeah yeah, I'm hoisted by his own petard to the AI Slop paragraph that broke Miles's brain. Yeah yeah. But let us know any stories that jumped out to you. What was the one that I was saying, so somebody suggested that I was like, that is definitely one that we missed. Covenant Eye will be on this great suggestion and we will be shouting you out whoever recommends stories that get on the list. Yep, all right, those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, November nineteenth. We are back tomorrow with a whole last episode of the show. It's one of the best guests of our favorite guests. Tune in for that. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, get your flu shot, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye.