Speaker 1: What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten? It's the Jewel Show. People are always offering all kinds of advice like pee into the wind, what's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 2: Or expiration dates on food is just a suggestion go for it totally. Yeah, sometimes that's true.
Speaker 1: Well, people on social media are sharing the simple pieces of advice that significantly improve their life, and we'll go over it next, so that when your life gets significantly better today, you can say it was all because of that one time you made a mistake.
Speaker 2: And listen to the Jewbil Show. Go over it next.
Speaker 1: Here's the best piece of advice you'll hear all day. It's a Jewble Show always, and I mean always, take a laxative right before bed. No, Okay, maybe I'm not the best of giving advice, but there's a trend on social media of people sharing simple piece of advice that significantly improve their life. And we'll go over it right now so that we can all make our lives a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Don't argue with idiots, my gosh, savior, pee. I find myself in that situation all the time time. Just keep arguing. I don't know why I like it. Idea that's fun for you. Here's a Brad does like it like a sport. I don't like it at all.
Speaker 1: As soon as somebody starts getting defensive about anything, I just bow out. I'm just not I'm like, you're already defensive. You're not listening at all, so I'm not even gonna waste my breath.
Speaker 2: Smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is nice, important thing, yes, but idiots will get very angry when you don't argue with them, because.
Speaker 2: All I do is want to win.
Speaker 3: But it's like, if someone else is bowing out, it's kind of like you win, so it's like, just take the win and go.
Speaker 4: Man, you don't because you got mad, So guess you want the person that walked away.
Speaker 1: There's a turnal on social media of people sharing simple life advice that significantly improve their lives, and we're going over it right now so we can all improve our lives.
Speaker 2: A little bit today.
Speaker 1: The biggest lie we tell ourselves every day is I don't need to write it down.
Speaker 2: I'll remember it that happens a lot that's hitting close to home.
Speaker 5: I used to write everything down literally, like a couple of weeks ago, and then I stopped doing it, and my whole life fell apart.
Speaker 2: Why do you stop doing it? You just think remember?
Speaker 1: And my problem is I write things down and then I don't remember to check it. So I'm like, do I need to write down to check it? But then I won't check that, so I'll never check it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a bunch of little stickiness in his car somewhere that just check it, check out.
Speaker 1: I have so many notes then I never go back and check them, and it's frustrating because when I do go back and check it, I was like, that was a great idea, except that was an idea for four months ago.
Speaker 2: Why didn't I check it? Now that you know that, can you check something today? We'll see remember, Yeah, I'll remember. I don't need to write down. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Another simple piece of advice that can significantly improve your life.
Speaker 2: Try to be the person you needed when you were younger.
Speaker 6: I don't know who I needed when I was younger, to be honest.
Speaker 2: It's kind of all over the place.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, my mom always gives me like little nuggets of advice, which I'll share with you, but this one in particular is kind of like that. But it was always it's now like protect your inner child. So instead of being that person that you needed, it's like protect that child that you were back then.
Speaker 1: Now that makes sense. I talked to mine all the time. He's in the passenger seat in my.
Speaker 2: Car, a lot over the front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in the front. I know, should be sitting in the back. I should get a car Sita form. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Actually, I put a car seat in the back of my car, and then when I'm feeling anxiety, I'll look back at him and go, it's okay, man, you're safe. I'm driving right now. Can we trust me? I would love you getting caught in the carpool lane and you're like, what do you mean? Myself is life? So we're almost there, almost there shop asking I know you're filling impatient with traffic, but we're almost home. Over he's just like, yeah, man, you did, And yeah he's dragged off to somewhere. They don't even want to deal with it. They're like, I don't know what is wrong with this guy?
Speaker 7: What is he?
Speaker 2: And crazy? Give me in the carpoolane. My inner child is in the back seat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another piece of simple life advice that can instantly improve your life never accept criticism from someone you wouldn't accept advice from.
Speaker 4: Get that, really, I'm just stop reading the text messages because I can't take it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I probably wouldn't take advice from that person telling me to shut up. But you know what hurt me.
Speaker 2: I'm thankful. That's one that I've always been good at.
Speaker 1: It's like it doesn't matter to me if I don't know you and I don't trust your opinion, it doesn't matter what you say to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do at home, weird like I'm working on it.
Speaker 8: You will help me.
Speaker 1: Another piece of simple life advice that can significantly improve your life. It's better to ask stupid than do stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's true. I feel like I do that lot and I get stupid. Love that. What do you mean A stupid was a pretty good one. It is, and it's better to ask. I don't know why people are so scared to ask questions.
Speaker 4: There's no such thing as a stupid question. I mean, there are stupid questions. I'm gonna say there are. I have mine.
Speaker 1: I used to have a teacher that said, there's no such thing stupid questions, just stupid people.
Speaker 2: Okay, it really inspired us to ask questions. In that class you're talking about, Yeah, you can't fix it, you can just learn more on what anything that was a stupid question.
Speaker 1: Example, they're going over simple pieces of advice that can significantly improve your life. Self abuse is also abuse. Yeah, be kind to yourself. I think it also goes for talking about other people because your subconscious doesn't really know anything but you. So if you say that person's ugly, your subconscious thinks you're talking about you, So it all comes back into your own heads yet much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing that it says simple life advice that can instantly improve your life.
Speaker 9: If you can't beat the fear, do it scared? Ooh yeah, you know what that's called bravery. Brade mean something you're scared to do is brave. You're not scared to do it. It's not that brave. It doesn't matter what it is. But if you're scared to do it and you do it anyway, that's brave.
Speaker 4: I mean, nothing's really worth doing unless you just like, are you're scared of it anyway?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: No, I won't do that. I'm not scared of eating it. I have a one track mind. So I heard do it Scared, and I was like.
Speaker 8: Okay, here.
Speaker 10: This is scared.
Speaker 2: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, what's up? Dude? This is Donk How are you?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Well is this this is Michael right.
Speaker 7: Speaking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, this is Paul Donkler. Most people just call me Donk though. I'm sure you've heard a lot about me, So yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 7: I'm fine. I'm sorry. I don't think I know of Paul.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you might just know me as a donk because I'm sure she's talked about me quite a bit.
Speaker 7: Have we met before?
Speaker 2: No, we have not like officially met.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm giving you a call, because I figured it's high time to do that. Kathy is your mom, yes, and her and I love you very much, by the way, and i'm your mom's new boyfriend. So I figured I would call and throw you an intro and you know, talk about stuff if you wanted to talk about anything.
Speaker 7: You I'm sorry, did you see my mom's boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we've been dating pretty heavy for you know, about a month or two, and I figured it was time that I call and make an intro, you know, because it's always weird and a new dad unders of the picture.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, do not Paul, listen, that's totally inappropriate.
Speaker 2: You okay, Well it all wants you to know, dude, that like I respect your mom and like she's a light of my life. Dude, Oh my god, what's the.
Speaker 7: My mom is sixty five?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Audie, how are you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: He was sixty five? But like spry, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Like I never gross.
Speaker 7: Get the out. Does my mom even though you're calling me right now?
Speaker 2: No, she does not, dude, Because I said I should call it. She thought maybe we.
Speaker 1: Should do it over dinner, you know, like an intro or whatever. But I was like, you know, these boys, I got to get on the phone with them right away, you know, and talk to them a little bit because I'm the new You've.
Speaker 7: Already you've already talked to my brother then? And did he respond well to this conversation? I sound like a moron.
Speaker 2: I haven't called him yet.
Speaker 1: I figured i'd call you first, you know, and then and then I would call him.
Speaker 7: Don't mother calling him. I'm going to talk to our mom and let her know that you and I spoke on the phone, or if you can even call having this an actual conversation.
Speaker 10: You sound like a moron.
Speaker 7: I don't want you anywhere knew my family.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I read a book recently, like on being a new parent. I know that sometimes when like a new dad enters the.
Speaker 2: Life my dad.
Speaker 7: Stop saying that.
Speaker 2: It can be confusing for the children.
Speaker 7: You know, how old are you?
Speaker 2: Thirty two? But like I'm.
Speaker 7: Older than you, man, I don't need you in my life.
Speaker 2: See that can be very confusing for a young.
Speaker 7: Guy like you. You're You're not my new dad. You have to stop saying that this creepy and annoying. Okay, you're younger than me, You're just she hasn't even mentioned you, so you don't even have to worry about doing any sort of fotherly stuff like taking me at the dinner, giving me a phone call, or anything like that. She's sixty five, She's fine if we do.
Speaker 1: You want to go to the park this weekend and maybe throw the ball around? Could you you how to hit a ball or something?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 11: No, I don't want to play ball. I don't want God I know how to hit a ball. I do not want to go to the park with you. Just it's so annoying. This is to get on.
Speaker 1: I do want to say that your mom shared with me that you always wanted a puppy when you were younger, and I'm willing to buy a faction said I have a puppy and you.
Speaker 2: Could have it.
Speaker 7: God, No, I don't want anything from you. I wanted a puppy that was thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: As the new father figure in your life, I'm willing to make that happen, to make okay.
Speaker 1: And then I'll just tell you that this is a prank phone call. This is actually Jewel from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your brother set you up.
Speaker 2: It's a joke. What he said that your mom just joined the dating apps and you guys are talking about it and he wanted to freak you out.
Speaker 7: Oh Jesus, I believe. Oh God, you got me to think that my mom was actually dating.
Speaker 6: Wake up every.
Speaker 2: Morning with jubile phone, Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending? Did you know that we have an official alcohol of the United States?
Speaker 7: We do.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about mascots and stuff and like you know, state flowers and colors and stuff. But there is an official alcohol of the United States that was passed by an Act of Congress.
Speaker 2: Can I go yes, yeah, whiskey, Okay, anybody else? Bourbon juice? Bourbon? Ye it is.
Speaker 4: Bourbon is the official alcohol of the United States. The funny part is is there people that have tried to overturn this call wha in recent years because they think it should be beer.
Speaker 2: But so far, no, lucky Bourbon is still the official alcohol. Is beer really an alcohol like that though?
Speaker 4: Like I mean, it's alcoholic, it's got alcohol in it, but it's not a liquor.
Speaker 5: But I just feel like when you say an alcohol, I think of you know, the spirits.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, But you also think of like Budweiser when you think of America, right.
Speaker 1: I have bear kind of started over another country as bourbon is like years.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, like Germany is beer. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've always wanted to be into liquor and I never can get into it, Like I don't really take that much, but I've always wanted to be like bourbon.
Speaker 2: I want to be a bourbon can't why, I'll just I'll just keep it going.
Speaker 4: You know what, it's really a good time to be into bourbon, especially you know when it's cold outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna keep going if I'm a big whiskey girl.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I want to be the person who sits there with a nice like scotsh or something and like knows the differences between scotches and stuff.
Speaker 4: Just get into it, Just try because when you it warms you up so good. You can feel it inside. Get all nice.
Speaker 5: And every time I've tasted every liquor, it tastes awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm saying, you don't have it. Doesn't have to be like bourbon and stuff like that. You can be Yeah, but I drink fishonado. Well he yeah, exactly. Sounds like you can tell the difference between every my tie out there.
Speaker 2: He does know espresso martinis and mango margarita's. Yeah, blend did mango margarita sugar rim? Thank you? Yeah, I'm just gonna just I just wish I was in the liquor. I wish I was into.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm gonna help you, not me.
Speaker 12: Is this.
Speaker 9: You did?
Speaker 2: Oh? I definitely get it. I just keep trying to move past it.
Speaker 1: You can always check out more the Jules Show at the Jebel Show dot com.
Speaker 2: Too many mega margaritas. We have a first dated follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com. Meg is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named James. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if I tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Meg, how long has it been since you heard from James.
Speaker 6: Here's the deal. We live in the same building.
Speaker 13: So I actually saw him, Yeah, I know, so I see him in the elevator all the time. So I actually saw him like this warning and it's a little bit awkward just because of all of this. So, but I haven't heard, like he hasn't kind of followed up by a text or phone, which is what I was kind of waiting for, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So, did you reach out to him other than seeing him in the elevator?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 13: Well, here's so at the end of our date, which went really well, by the way, so that's yeah. So I was sort of expecting a call, and then this morning when I saw him, I just kind of was like, I have to say some things I haven't heard from him.
Speaker 6: So I just said like, hey, you know, do you want to go for dinner sometime?
Speaker 13: And he basically said I'll get back to you, which I feel like is a bad sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably not the past. Yeah, yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 13: But it was so great, Like we went to this trivia night that he had been telling me about because you know, I had seen him in the elevator.
Speaker 6: We'd make small chat all the time.
Speaker 13: I actually have a tiny confession that I would kind of plan to be in the elevator when he was there.
Speaker 2: But I'm there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was like, oh, if I keep running into this guy, So yeah, so I kep like running into him and we were chatting and he had told me with this trivia night, and then finally he asked me out, which I was really psyched about, and we just like had this great night. We even went back to his place afterwards and we had a great night cap and I don't want to be not PG. Thirteen, but we had a pretty great kick at the end of it. So anyway, that's why I was totally expecting to hear from him.
Speaker 10: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Well, did something happen, did anything actually go down on the date that may have made it a little bit awkward or that you felt like was a turning point?
Speaker 6: Well, here's obviously.
Speaker 13: I have been analyzing this for days because it's all I can be is sure.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so the only thing.
Speaker 13: So I started to go, Okay, maybe it was this because like my sister, she's going through a bit of a bad kind of breakup right now. She's a single mom, so she's having a hard time. She did call me a couple of times. Oh, it might've been like three or four times when we were on the date, and I did answer because I just knew, you know, And at the time I wasn't thinking. I was like, oh, I've got to answer. It's my sister, you know, she needs me. But I'm kind of wondering, did that kill the vibe? And does he think I'm rude, you know, for answering the phone so much? And then I'm like, if he did that to me, yeah, would I be a little pissed. So I'm wondering if that's it.
Speaker 2: Did he say anything about it, or did he seem annoyed by that.
Speaker 6: Okay, full disclosure.
Speaker 13: One of them may have come when we were kind of making out a little bit, so I guess he seemed a little annoyed when that got cut off, but he didn't say anything. It was just kind of I kind of feel like, I guess, yeah, that was kind of the end of the night sort of thing.
Speaker 6: So but he didn't say anything about it, Like he just was like, okay, you know, good night.
Speaker 2: Did he know who you were talking to? Like, did he know that was your sister that was calling?
Speaker 13: I mean, I told him that it was. But now I'm thinking, like, did he believe me? Does he think that you know, I was, you know, screwing away to talk to some other guy, Like does he think I'm in a relationship or something like? Now, I'm not sure because that's what I told him, But I don't know. Would I be suspicious probably.
Speaker 2: To be honest. So what was the last thing you texted him?
Speaker 6: The last thing?
Speaker 13: Oh, the last So the last thing I texted him was had a great time, you know, thanks, thanks for the thanks for the night, because of course he paid for dinner and you know everything, So I said, thank you, I hope to see you again, and then that was after I left, and then I didn't hear anything back from that, and then saw him in the elevator this morning.
Speaker 6: So that's where we're at.
Speaker 1: That's awkward. That's an awkward elevator right. All right, we'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why is ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, thanks guys, Okay, we'll.
Speaker 1: Play song come Back, give your first day follow up next. If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Meg is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named James. So we're about to call him see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Meg, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 13: Yes, okay, So I went out with this amazing guy, James, who lives in my building. I see him all the time in the elevator. He finally asked me out. We had a great time. There was even some makeouts. But it's been like, oh my god, it's been weeks now. He has not responded to my last text, and I've recently seen him in the elevator and basically said, hey, do you want to go for dinner sometime? And he basically said I'll get back to you, which doesn't feel positive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, And the reason you think you might be getting ghosted is because you kept answering your phone, right, I did.
Speaker 13: My sister kept calling during the date and she's having a tough time, so I did.
Speaker 6: Keep answering my phone.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, to be honest. So yeah, all right, Well are you ready for us to call him and see if he'llell us?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 6: Oh god, yeah, I think I'm ready. I'm nervous, but I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I'm asking to James please. Yeah, this is James, James. How you doing?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jewbil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, James, the show's here too. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 14: Hey? I'm good?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: Not much? Have you heard the show before ever?
Speaker 14: Have you something to do with like first dates or something?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Actually it does. Yeah, we do a segment of the show it's called the First Date follow Up? So where if you go out on a date with somebody and you up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why. So we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 2: That's why we're calling.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I actually have before.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, thank you, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got an email about you. Okay, are you ging somebody?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You have any idea who?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Honestly, yeah, I'm pretty sure about what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, who do you think it is? Is it Meg? Yes? It is Meg. She also told us she saw you this morning in the elevator. That's awkward, man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, we did were each other in the elevator. We live in the same building, so it's kind of hard not to sometimes.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us why you're ghosting her? She says, she really liked you a lot. She's confused.
Speaker 14: Yeah, all right, here's the story. So, I mean, yeah, honestly, we did have a great date.
Speaker 15: I had a good time, and you know, she's super nice, beautiful. I think we did have some chemistry. But the real deal breaker for me, and this might sound like a small thing, but it's big to me. She let it slip that she doesn't like dogs, and that is a huge deal breaker for me.
Speaker 2: Do you have a dog?
Speaker 14: No, I don't have a dog right now.
Speaker 15: We're not allowed to have dogs in our buildings, but I'm planning on buying a house, and I definitely am getting a dog i house.
Speaker 2: I grew up the dogs.
Speaker 14: I love dogs.
Speaker 15: It's just something I can't live without having in my life.
Speaker 2: I wonder what she would say, though, if you were like, I need to have dogs.
Speaker 3: But what did she say? Like you say, like she absolutely hated dogs. She just didn't like them, she's allergic to them.
Speaker 15: Well, she was complaining about one of her friends bogs and just kind of complaining about.
Speaker 14: The smell and the mess that I make.
Speaker 15: All the time, and just kind of like was like, you know, complaining about this one dog.
Speaker 8: But then like, let it get to the point of like, and that's because of.
Speaker 14: That I don't like dogs at all and not for me.
Speaker 2: It was like, well, you're going to judge.
Speaker 14: All dogs based off this one dog that is not for me.
Speaker 2: That's just not for me, man, So that's it. Just that she doesn't like dogs that honestly, Yeah.
Speaker 14: It's a huge deal breaker for me. Like you like sure you could, you can tolerate dogs, but yeah.
Speaker 15: I gotta have a dog, and I can't foresee myself having in a future with somebody who just can't live with a.
Speaker 10: Dog in their life.
Speaker 4: Ran everybody's got their team, mean, anybody that doesn't like dogs, Yeah, I haven't either.
Speaker 3: But also I would do want to say, like Devil's Advocate, like it could be maybe her friend just really is bad to like, not great at taking care for dog?
Speaker 2: Is that like bad to say?
Speaker 15: I could see that, but you know, then you then you like you got to feel some pity for that dog and not just complain about it.
Speaker 10: You talk to your friend, right, That's it was.
Speaker 14: Just a total deal breaker for me. The way you had to hear it.
Speaker 15: I don't know it's to say the things that she was saying, because it was it was a.
Speaker 8: Good punch to me.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should just ask her because she is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, Hijane, Hey yeah.
Speaker 14: Hey, I forget about this time.
Speaker 13: I got I can't believe this, Like my god, and if I had like a hundred guesses, I would never guess this is the way you're ghosting me.
Speaker 12: Listen.
Speaker 8: It's just like it's this is why I didn't want to bring it up.
Speaker 15: It feels like a little thing to a lot of people, but it's a big thing to me.
Speaker 14: It's a big part of my life.
Speaker 10: And you know, I really did feel like.
Speaker 14: We had some chemistry and you know, and but just it's a hard.
Speaker 8: No for me that it's a real deal breaker.
Speaker 6: But oh my god, we did. Listen, I agree.
Speaker 13: I think we had like amazing chemistry, including on that night, like the build up to our first date all that stuff. And I guess I'm just like, okay, what if it was like I'm okay, I could learn to be okay around dogs, like I just wouldn't like kept them as if I was.
Speaker 6: Around a dog, I could be okay with dogs. If not that I think they're evil. I just don't like them.
Speaker 13: They're like they I do think they're messy and there's always dogs here everywhere and like whatever.
Speaker 6: But I mean, does that change.
Speaker 14: That's what I'm talking about. This is this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 15: This is a no for me, absolutely not Like you can't even get for a sentence without saying something negative.
Speaker 13: Oh I mean, I guess, but like it could be worse. I just feel like there's so many worse things, Like it's not like I'm like a murderer or like a stalker, like and I would like those are real reasons to not be with some buddy.
Speaker 16: I just feel like I don't know someone who doesn't like those, Okay, So I just feel like this is such I.
Speaker 13: Mean, is that a thing like where you like, don't trust people who don't like people say that, and I'm like, what does that even mean?
Speaker 6: Like you don't trust people who don't like dogs?
Speaker 14: Like were you? Absolutely don't trust people who don't like dogs. That is a hard line.
Speaker 15: Absolutely don't try you know, I was thinking it might have been fun.
Speaker 14: For a one night stand, which is why I let it get as far as it did.
Speaker 2: But I'm kind of done at this point.
Speaker 14: It's a hard note for me.
Speaker 13: Wow, Okay, And now knowing that you were just like hanging on for one night stand starts to make it feel like a no for me too.
Speaker 6: So that was a little a little much to hear.
Speaker 13: So what do I and now if this is great we live in Like, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 6: When I see you in the elevator? We can ignore all of this.
Speaker 14: And well, I don't know, you know what time I ride the elevator every day. Maybe you can avoid getting in the elevator with me.
Speaker 2: James, would you like to go on another day with Meg? Will pay for it?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 13: Okay, I mean I thought yeah, if I mean we could get together and talk it out in person and not like this.
Speaker 14: No, thanks you. I want to be murdered.
Speaker 1: Well all right, well I guess you got your answer. Meg and James, thank you, thank you for telling us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 14: I really do like the show.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 6: You will first day follow up.
Speaker 14: I'm stupid, you're smart.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking.
Speaker 14: I'm not attractive.
Speaker 10: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, And today this isn't your grandma's game of You versus Victoria. It's a thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament where in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you.
Speaker 2: Have to go all away.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a grueling competition where you have to be the last player standing on Friday and you'll win that thousand dollars gift card. And yesterday Tammy called up and Victoria beat Tammy. Yeah, so if you want a shot at that one thousand dollars Macy's gift card, the road still goes right through Victoria.
Speaker 4: Ramires, what a bumpy road that is because of the curve name you think you have what it takes to plow through that road?
Speaker 18: Call us right now eight eight eight and three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one you the d MS at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com because you have to be Victoria before you can move on to play for it.
Speaker 1: All in the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royal.
Speaker 2: Yes, Victoria, it's just that fly out through Victoria. Things funny. She likes that. She liked that part. Bring that locomotive energy, all right, he said, this show, And don't forget to check out the Macy's Gift Guide at Macy's dot com.
Speaker 1: They literally have everything you ever need for your entire Christmas list.
Speaker 2: Already.
Speaker 3: I just started to looking at those macy Guy though.
Speaker 2: And I might buy things for myself. See you, they got plush rows.
Speaker 6: They reviews.
Speaker 1: I know, I gotta check it out at Macy's dot com and we'll play you verus Victoria next.
Speaker 6: Good morning? Can I take your order?
Speaker 19: I tall had a large black coffee large black cos Do.
Speaker 6: You mean aventy?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, the biggest one.
Speaker 20: Venty is large, is twenty large is large.
Speaker 14: In fact, cole is large and.
Speaker 2: Grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 14: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 2: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 14: Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: Six Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. And in a shocker, yesterday Victoria was victorious in the thousand Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament. We're in order to win one thousand dollars to Macy's, you have to go all away. And yesterday Tammy called up to play Victoria because first you have to beat Victoria and then you get to beat whoever else calls up next. And Victoria had an amazing game. Yes somehow pulled out a victory. So now today's contestant, Karen will have to beat Victoria if she hopes to run the table and get that thousand dollars Macy's gift card.
Speaker 2: Karen, how are you hi?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 1: Are you I'm great? Are you ready to take on Victoria? And do you think that you can beat her and then beat three more people?
Speaker 2: Two more people? Whatever the math is on that?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. We're gonna send Victoria out in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Victoria's like she's not used to leaving during this part because normally she's lost. By now, Victoria's leaving the studio and Karen, you have thirty seconds to answers many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, okay, all right, Karen, here we go. Your time starts.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: What is the name of the Grinch's dog? And how the Grinch still Christmas?
Speaker 10: Next?
Speaker 4: Which other gift giving holiday is celebrated in February? Valentine Thing, which character appeared in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in nineteen thirty four, and then in his own animated TV specials Charlie Brown, What holiday is known for trick or treating Halloween. Which famous holiday figure says, Ho ho ho.
Speaker 2: Christmas?
Speaker 6: Oh Sam?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll bring Victoria back in the studio and while she's getting settled and getting her headphones on and stuff, Karen, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 13: A simple act of kindness can change or even say, someone's life.
Speaker 6: So get out there and change lines.
Speaker 2: I still like that you're out there.
Speaker 3: Turned get out there and save lives, and that's my goal Todaytoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, saving lives. One trivia game at a time. It's Victoria Ramirez, Thanks, superhero.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Victoria, thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, Jesse pass and you have to beat Karen outright to win. Let's see if Victoria can dash another person's dreams out on the street.
Speaker 3: And prance my way to victory Macy's gift card.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, Karen. You can tell Victoria when to go. Okay, what is the name of the grinches dog? And how the Grinch stole Christmas?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh no?
Speaker 4: Which other gift giving holiday is celebrated in February. What Downtie's Day, which character appeared in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in nineteen thirty four and then in his own animated TV specials Pungebob. What holiday is known for trick or treating?
Speaker 6: Halloween?
Speaker 2: What famous holiday figure says? Ho? Ho Ho? And the song the Twelve Days of Christmas?
Speaker 4: How many Swans are swimming Christmas?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Time is up.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did.
Speaker 2: Karen.
Speaker 1: If you beat Victoria here, then you're off and running on your way to see if you can get that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 2: Produce red Karen got four corrects. Wait for it, so did Victoria and that means Karen, congratulations, you did it.
Speaker 1: Victoria has to beat you alright to win, so you're on to play tomorrow. See if you can get that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's in the Macy's one thousand Dollars Holiday Battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Yes, Karen have what it takes to go all the way. I don't know. We'll find out the answers now with Nina max Is the Grench Dog.
Speaker 4: Valentine's Day is the other gift giving holiday in February. Superman was debuted in nineteen thirty four in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and then he had his own animated TV special.
Speaker 2: I was fun, Bob. I think he's older than nineteen thirty four. Halloween is known for trick or treating. Santa says Ho Ho Ho. And then there are seven swans of swimming in the twelve days of Christmas. Bro, that's a random number. Well, there's up to twelve. There's all of those numbers.
Speaker 1: Karen, congratulations, thank you, see you tomorrow. All right, all right, remember listen tomorrow we play you for Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. And does Karen have what it takes to go all the way? We'll find out what play again tomorrow. And if you want to take a shot at that thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, then you've got to tune in to the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the same time tomorrow. It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Patrick is on the phone today for to catch cheater and he thinks that is friend of three years named Rhea might be cheating. So in a second we'll call her and see if she is. I want to try to catch her. But first Patrick, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 10: So me and Raah, we've been together for about three years, and you know, it's it's it's mostly been great. She's always she's always an adventure right to I guess to put it nicely, she kind of goes where she wants, you know, once she wants. Uh, she's not like a focus has never been like her her swung.
Speaker 8: Suit, you know.
Speaker 10: But I love that about her, you know what I mean. You know, Whereas I'm you know, calm, you know, collected kind of guy. I'm not upity, but uh, you know, Rayas loves that about me. You know what I mean that we kind of yin and yang. We balance each other out. I'm a family type of guy. You know, I want to start a family. But uh, you know, we also get along great with her family. She gets along great with mine, you know, my sister Page. They go up or drink seving now and then you know, so it's been it's been really good. But the reason that I'm emailing or you know, I email the show. I just think she might be cheating on me with someone. But I'm just not sure what makes you think so? Well again, you know, she's kind of always done her own thing, you know, and you know, and that's I've accepted that. But she'll like saunter in late at night, you know, no explanation, you know, no reason. You know, I always asked, but she's always like, oh, I was just out with friends, or I went for a walk or you know that type deal. And you know she does do that. You know, she'll sit for hours, just like staring at the sky or staring up in the space.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 10: But it's been like she's trying to hide something when she says it, you know, like like like a bad actor.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 10: So you know, I admit, you know, I've snuck on her phone. You know, I've done all that. I've looked through her phone. I've looked through the contacts, you know, look for random messages. I just I don't see it. One of the only ones that she has saved is me and my sister. Even then they were few and far in between, you know, nothing crazy. There were a couple of messages from some guys asking her if she wants to hang out, but you know, they were just left on writ so you know, I wasn't worried about that. I can't ask her about it, you know, because obviously I did, you know, sneak on her phone there. I don't know what else to do. She's she's a very.
Speaker 8: Sexual person, you know, always has been.
Speaker 10: And I feel like, you know, maybe she's getting tired of me, you know, and you know, seeing opportunities elsewhere kind of deal.
Speaker 4: Is that part of been happening while you've been worried anyway? Or is that kind of slowed down too?
Speaker 10: I mean it's kind of like you now, three years in, you know, things ada and flow kind of deal. But yeah, we just I just feel disconnected. We feel very disconnected, Okay.
Speaker 2: And what she do when you ask her about it?
Speaker 10: Well, I haven't really asked her about it.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 10: I don't want to admit, you know that I'm you know, I'm suspicious, and you know, I want her to trust me, and I want to trust her, you know, I guess you know, going on her phone, you know, and beating her privacy doesn't really help much. So it doesn't help my case. Yeah, so you know, I'm just I guess I'm I'm trying for a way around, right, and that's why that's why I got in contact with you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you already told us about grocery store. She's a rewards card member at so we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month we choose one rewards card member at random, we get three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, sounds good, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yep, we'll play a song come back to get your to catch a teeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, And if you're just joining us, Patrick is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years named Ria might be cheating. So in a minute, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store, that she's a rewards card member, and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Patrick or to somebody else. But first, Patrick, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah? Absolutely so. Ryan and I we've been together about three years, and I'm just concerned right now because we're at a real bad disconnect and you know, we're not we're just not driving, and I feel like something's going on, something's wrong. You know, she's a free spirit and she does her own thing, and that's something that I've admired for her. But now I kind of feel like, you know, that free spirit it is is doing other things, all right, and I just want to I just want to figure this out.
Speaker 2: Okay, man, you're read first to call her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for a Rewards card member named Real. Oh Hi, Yeah, I'm real, Hiria.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Of what of what the flowers?
Speaker 10: What? What flowers what?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. You can send flowers anybody that you want within the fifty United States. He won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate'sa and a oh oh wow.
Speaker 21: Okay, Wait, so you're saying, I get to keep like two dozen roses like they're for me, and I can?
Speaker 2: You can send them wherever you want?
Speaker 17: Yep, Oh, I can send them to Okay, Wait, can I keep like eighteen and then send like maybe six somewhere because I want them.
Speaker 1: To Sure, I've never had anybody as to split it up like that, but I'm sure we could. It's not changing the order at all.
Speaker 17: Okay, Okay, cool, awesome.
Speaker 1: So the ones for you, I guess just go to your at We have all your information to send them to your address on fire sure, okay. And first thing, I would need to be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's page.
Speaker 20: Okay, page, paid me like a woman's name, gotcha?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 2: Page? And then would you like to put anything on a card? I?
Speaker 21: Yeah, how about.
Speaker 8: I'm having a lot of fun with you.
Speaker 17: I'm excited to see where this goes.
Speaker 2: And left with you excited to see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Yep, I can do that, and I will also let you know that this isn't the grocery store at all.
Speaker 2: This is a radio show. It's called the Jewbill Show. My name is jebal Hi and I'm Victoria and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater and your boyfriend Patrick is on the phone.
Speaker 10: Are you kidding me? Are you real? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 20: Page?
Speaker 7: Page?
Speaker 14: Page?
Speaker 17: My man?
Speaker 2: Are you my sister?
Speaker 10: Who are you? You got to know? Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: My god, it was jud Are you?
Speaker 21: I want to apologize, I want to say sorry, but at this point, like I just don't.
Speaker 20: Even know why you can't approach me face of age. You have to take me on the radio.
Speaker 17: To like, because you're just a.
Speaker 20: Start.
Speaker 21: She didn't even was and it was just gonna be once and we both felt bad, and then it happened several.
Speaker 8: Times and now we're both trying.
Speaker 10: To figure out a way to tell you.
Speaker 21: But you're still in Skia.
Speaker 7: You take me on the radio.
Speaker 14: You are the devil.
Speaker 10: It's my sister. You are seeing my sister. What the hell did I ever do you? I'm not happy, not only I can't believe Jesus, I can't be.
Speaker 21: She's herself and I'm just I don't know, like, I feel like her energy.
Speaker 10: Is so much better. I'm just so much happier with her. And I listen, you listen to what you're saying. This is so, this is so. I can't even get it. I can't even get it. And this is my you know, oh my god, my sister. You know she's look, I've been uping me through my entire my school sports.
Speaker 20: What a feeling and I'm not here something you feel bad. I know that you've always been having contentious problems with her, because you know she has always written like you anas, even high school and college.
Speaker 17: I just look like I It's just it just happened.
Speaker 21: And then like we both like.
Speaker 20: Wrung our hands about you know what? Guys making you can't And I'm done a bit.
Speaker 6: With somebody.
Speaker 8: Want to know? I on my road.
Speaker 10: I'm done with you. I'm sorry, guys, this was way more than than I was looking for. I'm sorry, I'm I'm off the phone. I'm done.
Speaker 7: Wait, I still keep the roses.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 21: I really think I just like them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hung up on Patrick. I'm sorry, man, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: Oh man, guys, I'm so this is when I expected I'm so sorry. I got I'm sorry, I got to figure this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, your business.
Speaker 8: Man, thank you for I'm sorry, of course. All right, bye bye.
Speaker 6: The Jebel Shows to catch the cheater.
Speaker 1: You might be dating or relationshiping wrong the Jewbil Show. I say that because relationship experts just released the new dating and relationship rules for twenty twenty five. Oh yeah, I guess so, and it includes something called the creepiness rule.
Speaker 2: So three minutes, we'll tell you just.
Speaker 1: How creepy you're allowed to be in the dating world without it being way too freantastic. Okayo, good tell you the new dating and relationship rules for twenty twenty five. Coming up right after this, it's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, there, are you a library book?
Speaker 1: Because I'd like to check you out and then from through the pages and take you right back to where I get you.
Speaker 2: It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to also see all the other people that have writtened you. Anyway, let's go back to my place for some venu and some spaghetti.
Speaker 2: Well did you like that?
Speaker 1: The dating world can be a ridiculous place, even if you're in a relationship. And now, relationship experts have released a list of dating and relationship rules for twenty twenty five that you need to know. One of them is called the creepiness rule. We'll go over that in a second, because that one sounds interesting. Just how creepy can you be in the dating world, I'll tell you in a second.
Speaker 2: Not at all, Not very I'm sure there's a reason you could be.
Speaker 1: The first rule of dating that they say is the new rule for twenty twenty five that you need to pay attention to is the rule of fiscal attraction, seeking a match who is financially secure and attractive while not settling on the rest in economy.
Speaker 2: Yep, we'll attractive.
Speaker 3: This has toy like money, So like you just find someone who is pretty on the eyes and makes a lot of money and then you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say sixty six percent of singles are simply seeking someone who is easy on the eyes and money savvy.
Speaker 2: Money savvy is a hot trait. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the other thing here is that, like, guys have been had to be fiscally fit for a long long time, but I think the ladies now are fiscally fit and they don't want anyone touching their bank account because they now understand how it works, right, and they're like.
Speaker 2: No, you got to have money because you're not touching my money. That's not gonna work. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've never cared about that's your fiscal fitness.
Speaker 1: I've never cared about money when it comes to relationships, although I probably should have. Yeah, you know, but yeah, I've never really cared about it, you know. But I've been taking advantage of a lot, so that proves that maybe I should use the rule of fiscal attraction.
Speaker 2: I just want someone who can make their own money. I don't care how much it is. Yeah, exactly. Yeah, to me, it's not an amount thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's what the fitness rule is. They're actually able to do that. It's not saying you're loaded. That's a different rule. That's called sugar Daddy Dade, make money, I spend it.
Speaker 1: We're going over the rules for relationships and dating in twenty twenty five. We'll get to the creepiness rule in just a second, but the rules for people in a relationship, the sixty eighty rule is they're saying something.
Speaker 2: You should pay attention to.
Speaker 1: As you go into the new year, you should aim to contribute sixty percent effort to any shared responsibility in a marriage, your goal should be to put fourth to sixty percent while your spouse puts fourth forty.
Speaker 2: Percent, and then do you take turns?
Speaker 5: So if you're both trying to go for sixty, you got one hundred and.
Speaker 2: Like no, but I say, I kind of heard of this before.
Speaker 3: It's like if one person is not all and at that day, like it's not feeling great, Like can only get forty percent?
Speaker 2: Or can I only give twenty percent?
Speaker 1: Make it like Yeah, I've been in a lot of relationships where it's like, hey, I have zero percent, so you need to put in one hundred percent effort all the time.
Speaker 2: Every day is like this, I own you. Okay, well that's that doesn't work out.
Speaker 1: But everybody has good and bad days, right, If you're in a relationship with someone, you're a partner, so you should be able to pick up the slack and go I got you.
Speaker 2: It's fine. You know. I like that.
Speaker 4: We do that in here too, if you think about it, So that also could work out in different like working relationships. You know I only have twenty percent today, can.
Speaker 2: You do the right?
Speaker 1: There's the eighty twenty rule, which is a new rule and dat you need to pay attention to in twenty twenty five. According to relationship experts, except being eighty percent satisfied in your relationship, the other twenty percent of your overall satisfaction should come from yourself. Your lifestyle, your hobbies, and your career can all play a part.
Speaker 17: What.
Speaker 2: I don't like that at all? You don't like that, Victoria.
Speaker 3: No, you're only gonna be eighty percent like satisfying your relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like my hobbies can only take up twenty My hobbies are going to take up like closer to sixty or seventy.
Speaker 13: Homie, you're gonna like.
Speaker 2: You're lucky. You're lucky. If I'm thirty percent.
Speaker 3: Satisfied with you, he has to satisfy eighty percent.
Speaker 2: I got more like self fork to do it. I know it. It is true.
Speaker 1: I think people sometimes expect that a relationship be a one hundred percent of your satisfaction. Right, everything is your relationship when not everybody can be everything to you. Yes, so you should have some friends that feed certain needs, some people that feed other needs, and your relationship should be eighty percent satisfactory.
Speaker 2: You just learned it would be very easy to date.
Speaker 5: Victoria and she's like, just don't look at me, y, I got stuff to do.
Speaker 2: Man, See you can get to her. Yeah, that you can see what dating her is like. Shoot.
Speaker 1: And then there's the creepiness rule, the rules about how old and young you can date. Creepiness Rule states that the youngest you should date is half your age plus seven. What so, Victoria, you're twenty four, right, yes, so it's like, is that nineteen?
Speaker 2: Okay? At nineteen? So you can go to a nineteen year old without being creepy.
Speaker 3: HOI that's one year above like the just barely legal, Like I don't think that's oh that's a cigarette.
Speaker 2: So a teenager half your age plus seven, I would not date one under twenty one. I would love what Victoria to date a nineteen year old does.
Speaker 1: It would be funny because they could never go to work events because they're usually that place into alcohol.
Speaker 2: You're missing out. This is the purpose, Yeah, it is. Actually you can't take them anywhere. Sorry, you can't come with me because twenty one over that'd be so sad. By Vegas, Victoria is going to be forty dating only nineteen year old. You didn't learn math. Vicki lexaim yell, it's time for what's trending with Nina.
Speaker 4: So psychic is already predicting big things for twenty twenty five. Yes, one of those things includes it's the year that aliens will make physical contacts.
Speaker 6: I wouldna say that a good thing or a bad thing.
Speaker 2: I thought they already did this year they did.
Speaker 4: Who didn't we talk about all the different times where like bodies were found and.
Speaker 3: That's not like actual contact. I think this time that they're going to be speaking.
Speaker 4: To us, Like I kind of thought too that it was implied that they've been speaking to the government and they're dis covering Wait what, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, maybe the long time, Yeah, they have.
Speaker 5: Do you think Ryan Seacrest is so successful and you're rock and Eve this year he's going to rip off his meat suit and be.
Speaker 2: Like what so this guy? That'd be amazing.
Speaker 4: This particular psychic believes that extraterrestrials aim to assist humanity like they did in the past, rather than pose a threat. So we should be seeing a big increase in them in our skies and eventually our lives, emphasizing their mission towards guiding us towards saving ourselves in the planet that.
Speaker 2: They know is going to explode at some point, but saving ourselves like evolving. I think you know what. They're the ones that know about the ticking bound What.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand, like to go down a rabbit hole real quick. I mean I knew you would, I don't understand why. I get it, Yes, conserve, save the planet and everything else. But if you watch how planets move, Mars at one point was where Earth was, So eventually Earth is going to move out of the inhabitable zone for a Solar system. It could be in billions of years, but at some point this planet is going to be uninhabitable no matter what, because you can't hold it in place. It can continue to float further and further away.
Speaker 2: From the Sun.
Speaker 1: And then eventually but where Mars is, and it'll be like Mars, and then I just don't know why we're not trying to just get to a different planet can go behind us though behind us.
Speaker 2: They keep trying to go forward, and I'm like, why are you going away from the Sun. You should go to the planet.
Speaker 1: That's going to be replacing where Earth is, because then it will be inhabitable again, because.
Speaker 2: We are trying to go to space on the Moon and then other planets as well, Mars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they started trying to go back towards like Mercury and stuff.
Speaker 2: So that's it's cool.
Speaker 5: So if you want to be on Mercury, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: A little further down this reb roll.
Speaker 5: I think the Earth changes could possibly be happening to get humanity ready for a less hospitable planet.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. Yeah, that makes more sense, slow burn. This is what evolution looks like, Mother Truckers. Oh, that's so true. Evolution just stop because humans exist. And why do we know that? Because we're the alien alien? Oh my gosh, we are the aliens.
Speaker 4: Okay right there, because there has to be aliens somewhere else. And then what you rotate homes, it's like tag, you're it, We're going to go to your planet, and we like, we just keep jumping planets because there's if there's aliens out there, it's not just us space station.
Speaker 5: The Mars space station is an alien sighting on another planet.
Speaker 2: Right, wait something orban Come on, guys, we're the aliens. Man. Everybody hears me eating way too many times okay, some snacks in the break room that I had a bunch of because they're like, okay, eat this Santa Claus head jewbles, dirty little secret? Hello, what's up? What's up? Do you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: We're all here to hear this one.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 19: So I'm a rank insurpation and I'm in the i CEU. This one girl was there. I was seeing it at the time, visiting, was in I SU and she leaves. Another one I was talking to shows up and I'm out of it. Like all the medicine there get here. So we had an intercourse and now I see you, And I didn't.
Speaker 8: Know that bed was waited.
Speaker 2: The bed was waited.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so like it regulates how much weights on the bed. So when she comes, you know, whatever does the thing? The nurse comes in because the weight went up a hundreds in town, they called me doing the deed, and I see you.
Speaker 2: They came in and caught you. What did they saying?
Speaker 8: What they say?
Speaker 19: They said that it was good enough to go home the next day.
Speaker 2: You're definitely feeling better. Thank you for doing a little secret man. Hopefully you're doing better.
Speaker 10: Oh you doing a lot right back at work.
Speaker 4: But girlfriends, you got now too many?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: I do have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 12: It's actually from when I was younger and going to the clubs a lot. Me and my friend went to a club and I was in the bathroom and this girl was a lot bigger than me. I'm smaller, and she asked if she could buy my thong underwears off of me for five dollars because she met a guid that wanted her underwears, but she was embarrassed because they were too big.
Speaker 6: So the best part.
Speaker 12: Is it's like two in the morning, everyone's leaving the club and my friend was like, girl, are those your bongs on that guy's head.
Speaker 2: Warm out of the club on his head? Oh go, that's incredible.
Speaker 12: And I really haven't told anybody this, but I guess everybody knows now.
Speaker 4: And you can't underestimate what goes down in the women's bathroom clubs and bars. It is a sacred place and that's the kind of interaction to expect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I made five dollars.
Speaker 2: I gave my under retro bachelorette party one time at a bar. What did they ask you for it?
Speaker 1: That was on their checklist of things they need to get guys underwear, and it was a very hot summer day, so I felt bad for them.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you guys, having good day you too.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?