Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: At me.
Speaker 3: I have a question, did you really read all those books? Yeah? That's crazy. I saw that last night. That's I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: Oh and I've worked on that review, putting all that together for over a week.
Speaker 3: Just a picture.
Speaker 4: I saw the picture of you with all the books, and I saw your things. I read all these books and like so much respect.
Speaker 3: That's really really cool.
Speaker 2: That's so funny you're asking you that because I was going to be my tell me something good?
Speaker 5: Is that I finally put that hold?
Speaker 3: Did you go that first?
Speaker 2: Well, mostly just that I finally put up the review, and I'll tell you some just weird feelings I have around it, which to other people are not going to be a big deal, but just how our brains can be. So when I captioned it, I was like, Okay, take my reviews with a grain of salt, because I'm I'm not I'm not your reader person, I'm not your reader friend. I'm not I feel like that. Leave it to the experts. Like Mike D's wife like she's a hardcore reader. In fact, she's been a huge encouragement to my reading, and she's suggested books for me, and she has a whole separate reading Instagram account, and I feel like I trust her reviews, like they have value more than mine.
Speaker 3: Did you read twenty three books so far this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then there's some that I've listened to as well. If you swipe, I don't have those in the original graphic, but yeah.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 5: Listening to a book on Audible absolutely counts.
Speaker 3: I agree, but it doesn't count in a picture like this.
Speaker 5: Oy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's the pictures like it's it's.
Speaker 4: I should have saved that for a different part because I don't want to take away from all these books.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that you read all those books. You had twenty three in what month? Are we in?
Speaker 1: Eight months?
Speaker 3: Jane? Yes? Why August.
Speaker 5: Some of them I have the physical copy.
Speaker 2: I've told Joel I do this and I will listen to it like while I'm walking or driving. When I get home and get in bed, I also read, and I sometimes listen to it while I read because that helps with my dyslexia. So that's how I mean, I can get through a book a little bit faster.
Speaker 5: But not all of them. Do I download?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: That's really cool, the fact that you read that much, So why were you so weird? Take my reviews of the Grain of Salt, but know that I did give this my best, so I hope it's helpful for someone looking for the next book to read.
Speaker 3: Why Okay?
Speaker 2: And then so then Nicole, she works in radio as well, and she was one of the first comments, and she put, this is the Lord's work and that was everything I need to see. And I was like, Okay, I feel fine that I put this post up. If this helps one person, You're right, it feels like the Lord's work, like trying to piece together and give everything a score and then knowing that other people are going to disagree with you because there's one that I gave or two of them that I gave low scores, and people are like, what, I can't believe that I loved those books. One of them one of the twenty three year counting. I gotta be honest though, couldn't even finish. So I will tell you twenty two correct because I tried. I gave that one a go. It's called The Names. Mike's wife loaned it to me, and I kept going back to it because I felt so guilty that it was one that I had borrowed from her, and I just couldn't get into it at all.
Speaker 5: Whatsoever.
Speaker 4: That's really cool that you read that many books. You shouldn't feel weird about posting anything.
Speaker 5: I've never posted stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Early in the year, I posted that I some of the books I had read and that I had a goal of reading more this year. But it wasn't like an official review review, and I just had, you know, some negative thoughts in my mind of like, oh, this is who do I think I am reviewing a book? But I'm like, okay, fine. And then some people said, I hope at the end of the year you'll do a full recap of the ones you read in the second part of the year, and I'm like, okay, I shall.
Speaker 6: Can't anyone review a book? Yes, like a movie.
Speaker 4: That's for me if I'm going to read a book. That's what it is that people random people reviewing books.
Speaker 6: Really just like you.
Speaker 5: I grew up. I wasn't a reader until my adult life.
Speaker 2: I think the first series I ever gone into was Hunger Games, and that those are the first books I actually finished and I was an adult.
Speaker 4: Hey don't laugh, because as an adult loved them. I just fowered them. I was thinking, I don't know, this might be the greatest literature ever written.
Speaker 3: It. I wish I could re experience reading The Hunger Games again.
Speaker 2: I know anytime someone would start reading it, I would have that feeling of like, oh man, to go back to those days when Yeah, I remember when the movie came out. I made everyone reenact the entire trailer verbatim. Mike d helped me put it together. We did every line, scene by scene.
Speaker 5: That was pretty epic.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's a really cool picture. And I'm really proud of you because maybe proud for you.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of reading.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I will accept that. Pause pause, pause, Yeah you should don't. I don't have to say any butts about it.
Speaker 2: I will accept that because that was my goal this year, was to set out and read more. And Eddie, just like you again, I'm not I wasn't a reader, but now I'm I'm becoming one. And I had to figure out a strategy that worked for me. And some of that is listening while reading or reading alone.
Speaker 5: And it's cool. Sometimes it's just like PLoP on the couch now and read a book.
Speaker 6: So and it looks cool.
Speaker 3: You want to a little in the weeds question here for you? Yes, answered honestly, why did you make this post?
Speaker 2: To be well, when I was posting that I was reading more people would they would ask like, oh, well, let us know what you think. Like, I'm always looking for book reviews, and I have appreciated other people's posts, so I thought, I'm going to give this a go and I will put that out there.
Speaker 4: Is it at all? Would you like other people that read and review books to follow you?
Speaker 2: Well, sure, but they might be disappointed because that's not okay my content normally. But maybe it'll become more of a regular, It'll get more of an appearance. But I would have imagine, I don't know. I got to figure out a plan. This is my first official.
Speaker 3: Number three quest. Okay, still roll in here?
Speaker 4: Okay, Mett is really the only thing that pays halfway decent for any picture that does anything? And I'm assuming that you're in the program to make money with your pictures.
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh, but.
Speaker 2: This I did a carousel because when I started to work on this post a couple of weeks ago, or when I was conceptualizing it all and putting all the books together, I put I did a story post and I did a poll and I said, how would you like reviews?
Speaker 5: Because I like them both ways.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when people have carousels, or sometimes when they do a video reel and they just say yes, no, they and they, that's all you get really, and I had. I had a higher vote for carousel and more.
Speaker 5: Details love it. So that's why I did that. So because I almost did a reel.
Speaker 4: If you were paying me to consult you in this situation, okay, I would say, man, you just shocked your whole load with all these books at once. You could have done a really cool individual like once a week review with the picture of the book, even a video of you in the second or third one talking about a little bit and a graphic and the third you still do a carosel but on each book, and you have a year's worth of content right here, and you would have made a bunch of money a bunch it's really not a bunch of money, but I'm saying for pictures that we get a bunch of money. You would have become sort of a book influencer because you would have had twenty posts easily here.
Speaker 2: So one thing I did notice is my I got I don't always get followers from my posts, but from this one I got followers.
Speaker 4: If you were to do this semi consistently, you would then become a book influencer because you've read so much and you have a trusted opinion because you have invested a lot of yourself in it.
Speaker 3: So instead of as.
Speaker 4: The term is and I used a minute ago, you kind of shot your whole lot here with all of this. Yeah, but I would have you can do a carousel on each book and have a ton of content. You never put a video first because you will not get paid for it. You got to put a picture first, and then I'll be you know this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Eddie taught me that.
Speaker 3: Well, I taught Eddie that.
Speaker 6: No, I think I taught you. No, you definitely didn't. I first sure taught you that. I remember. That was the one thing. You're like, really, I'm telling I know something he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: You're I'm telling you is not you're thinking of it backwards.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that if there's one thing that the only thing.
Speaker 6: Can you can I have that one win? Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, you can have it dreaming about that one Okay, you know what, Fine, it's not worth of that much to me.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Hey, thanks for teaching me that. Man, That's what That was my point.
Speaker 5: Moving forward. No, no, you can still do it, yeah moving forward.
Speaker 3: No, No, you can do it with some of these.
Speaker 5: Oh really, yeah, here because I have more to say about some of them.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about shooting your whole load. More load is built?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, it does.
Speaker 3: Yes, that way. This is such a cool picture.
Speaker 4: And I remember being at home and seeing it and going she read all these twenty twenty six and I.
Speaker 5: Oh, I can't wait to tell Stevenson because he helped take it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think you're missing No, No, I get.
Speaker 5: What you're saying. He just wild like that. You said it's a cool picture. I get what you're saying. Trust me, I'm following what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, this is the It's one of the coolest things I've seen. So I think that you could spend more time with each book and do a mini carousel on each of them picture first, and people would like if you invest a little more into it, if they cared about even reading the book, cause I look at it. I'm like dance a lot of books. Man, I read that money and then I just see all of this and I'm like, man, this is so much information. I'm really probably not going to pick any of them because I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 5: I know so.
Speaker 2: So I felt like it could be a little overwhelming. But some people saved it or they I they were dming me that they screenshot it for later and then they could like zoom in. I figured the details of it were for people that really cared or were looking for something to read.
Speaker 4: I in no way I want you to feel like I'm peeing on this. In anyway, I think it's a plus.
Speaker 5: I don't think you are. I'm grateful for the Texas.
Speaker 3: This morning, I don't have a text from my computer again to that kid.
Speaker 5: Kid, Oh my god, I don't have anything.
Speaker 4: I wondered why you didn't bring it up this morning at all, and I can't. I work from my laptop in the morning at my house and I dragged over an image.
Speaker 6: Hold on, okay, what's the image?
Speaker 4: Oh no, here, I can re send it to you because from my computer I always send it to myself first.
Speaker 3: So Eddie, what did you teach Bobby?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 6: I don't worry that'll be my tell me something good I'll tell you, okay.
Speaker 4: Like I read books and watch videos on I say books, I don't know they're not Amy type books. But I will read long essays on monetization of social media, how to grow social media thumbnails. I've talked about that. But I've just been working with Amy a little bit on her YouTube page, just a little bit. And but I was just sending you an example of like a slight a nickel of and what it works. I was just but I sent you this this morning, like from mine, just like data from my page, and you didn't say anything, and I was like, dang, just not cares much about that as I did about her books.
Speaker 5: Wait for till the kid gets out of school.
Speaker 6: No, no, he's probably starting a channel right now.
Speaker 3: Did you get that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I just got it.
Speaker 3: That's all I was saying, was I mean, just the text that I sent you was.
Speaker 5: On okay, also, but I saw you put up something.
Speaker 4: I said, here's here's one example of me putting up barely any money. And this is what I got back. But it really does help, and it just talked about engagement.
Speaker 5: Da da da da da.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for that because that helps with something else I'm working on. But the you put up in the Weeds that said an artist was mean to Amy.
Speaker 5: F them what it is? I can't remember. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: You for sure do.
Speaker 4: And and then that in the Weeds episode, what I'm talking about is.
Speaker 2: Did you say who the artist was? Okay, no, but will you text it to me real quick?
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I'm What I was talking about was people always wonder like what guess we bring in and why? And I said, I'll bring in guests if I don't like their music. I don't care about that. If people like their music and I'm interested in them, I don't need to like someone's music to bring them in because I have a very specific taste in the music that I like, So it's never that I must like their music. But if they have an appeal and I think they tell good stories, I'll bring them in. But I and then I said, well, there's somebody I won't bring in because they were me to Amy. And I said, that's me blocking somebody from the show. And I don't want to block anybody from the show. But they were rude Amy, so FM and then that's the thumb nail that was used I'll tell you what if I text that kid though, and he tells everybody he's the only.
Speaker 6: One that knows.
Speaker 7: Amy, do you know who is rude to you?
Speaker 3: That's what? Oh, you just got it. Don't say don't, don't elude to anything, but it makes sense.
Speaker 5: Amy text me, Okay, I have let that go.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 5: Okay, we can.
Speaker 3: It's okay, okay, I'm glad you can. But that's what's up.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I wonder why because I posted that on story and I was wondering. I was just like, I wonder my name is going to reach out and be like, are you talking about here?
Speaker 2: I knew eventually I would ask you. I think I just saw it and it was late.
Speaker 6: So I have a question about Amy's reviews. Are there any spoilers in these reviews?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: I tried to.
Speaker 3: Read, sure, question.
Speaker 5: I made sure. There's even one where I took out a few words because I.
Speaker 2: Thought, oh, that might give it away, but I cross referenced it with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the synopsis or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't even have to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going back in and doing these individuals just being like an in depth and now an in depth review of yours truly. Yeah, do with the book with the numbers. You give it on the second one and then you're talking about it in the third.
Speaker 2: That's by Abby Jimenez, and she's not one of my favorite authors, Like she doesn't miss she's rom com category, so it's more light reading if you just want to get law Austin. I would love to meet a guy like the boys in her character or the guys in the men.
Speaker 6: The characters in her books.
Speaker 3: Yes, the men in her character.
Speaker 2: Well, first I said boys and that sounded weird, but the male characters in her.
Speaker 5: Books, Like, I'm like, I deserve a guy like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the kind of guy that is or boy that is, but I agree.
Speaker 2: But she does a really good job weaving in emotional depth and real life situations and stories that like, oh wow, this like you learn something, whether it's about uh cancer or Alzheimer's or there's always a character has something going on that they're really struggling with in life, and I I.
Speaker 5: I just appreciate that side. It's not just like oh, silly romcom. You actually learn in the end empathy.
Speaker 3: Great job.
Speaker 4: I'm very impressed not just with the post but with how much that you've read, and also what I see as, oh, you got loads and loads of content here of great content that you can take and to kind of extrapolate and then make you know, okay, but who cares?
Speaker 3: Who cares what I say?
Speaker 5: I know, I appreciate it. I should have.
Speaker 4: And then I texted some fifteen year old boy my YouTube's straps and data and money that I and yeah, I don't know why I do that on my computer because my computer's our old number.
Speaker 2: Only early in the morning, and you're just, oh my god, you're in go mode.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Mine is about once a month I go and work out with my old trainer, who is not my trainer anymore because I don't use a trainer anymore. But we just work out together and catch up. And so his name's Kevin Klug, and we spent about an hour and a half together working out, just talking and hit me up. He's like, Hey, any chance you get three o'clock free?
Speaker 3: I say, yep. So I went over to his house.
Speaker 4: And the reason we wan to work out anymore is I can't dedicate a specific hour every day to that, and so it's unfair to always drag him going got canceled today, I don't know if I can do it this time. So I just had to go I can't. I can't. It's unfair to you. Filled that with a different client, and so every once in a while I'll go, hey, I got a time if you just want to come over.
Speaker 3: So we did that. It was great. It's always great to see him and just catch up. And that was mine from yesterday.
Speaker 6: You guys go harder, you guys go.
Speaker 3: We go medium with hard talk.
Speaker 6: Oh, like in depth friend talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh that's why I'm over. So we go medium with yeah, in depth friend talk. Eddie, you're telling me something good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Mine is just that summer is officially over. The kids have started school. Today is their first day back, and man, I just didn't realize how bad we needed that as a family, how bad we need routine and them to have something to do during the day. Because like, I'm excited to go home and just have me and my wife be at home for like a couple hours. Yeah, like that's gonna be awesome and I can't wait for that to happen.
Speaker 3: When do you think summer actually ends? Just guessing like the date?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cause I get it because school is here, so summer's over. Yeah, but when do you think it actually ends? I would think so we're in August. I would think like August.
Speaker 6: Thirtieth would be the end of summer summer.
Speaker 2: You m, I know it's not until September. Oh, it isn't September twenty first, I think.
Speaker 4: So it's yeah, September twenty second. Really, yeah, that feels late for summer. Yeah, mid September definitely feels like fall starting to be fall. But yeah, I just looked it up when you said that, I didn't realize.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was just going from the dome. But for me, I feel once the kids go back to school summers and summer is over. But I knew it was later in September. But other like my sister's kids, they don't go back till after Labor Day.
Speaker 3: You should do reviews on your YouTube page individually of books.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm telling you. Yeah, you're to sit on a goal mine here. Okay, anyway, summer.
Speaker 6: Anyway, summer's over. But yeah, and also too, I realized that that summer just goes by a lot quicker than I remembered. You know, like I remember summers being like when when I was a kid, Wow, that's forever, like summer vacation and going to the pool every day. Now, I feel like it was just a blink of an eye, like summer came and went so quick.
Speaker 4: I was watching a mathematician talk about how we interpret time as we get older. Oh, it was very interesting, interesting to me because things as we were kids felt slower because it was a much larger percentage of our life. Mathematically speaking, let's say we're five days old. One day is twenty percent of our life. Got it, So it feels like twenty percent of our life. It feels like that day is very long. As we get older, it starts to be zero point two percent of our life point oh one percent of our life. Therefore, it does seem like it moves faster because it's fractional as a part of our overall life in regards to the time we actually spent in it.
Speaker 6: That's amazing. It's really cool, like really interesting because yeah, how many summers have we had? So many? Now our first few summers is like, yeah, they last forever because we've only had five summers, six summers. The more you have than the what you have.
Speaker 3: It's like, this is another summer U box tell us I'm good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Fantasy football season is right around the corner, and that means I start a relationship with my brother again.
Speaker 6: He called me for the first.
Speaker 7: Time yesterday just to kind of like talk about fantasy football, kind of talk about life. Hadn't heard from him for a while, so it was nice to hear from him. I only hear from him really during football season, so that's good news.
Speaker 3: Our fantasy group chat started yesterday too.
Speaker 6: It was like a wake up call. Yep, is there an everyone there?
Speaker 3: Roll call? Everybody's still alive.
Speaker 4: And Eddie actually responded with a dark man lifting his hand.
Speaker 3: I did too dark for you though.
Speaker 6: That's my emoji, because you know you can color the shade.
Speaker 3: I know, but too dark. You pick too dark.
Speaker 6: That's that's not as dark as me. No, it's too dark. Okay, I'll go one shade light.
Speaker 3: I'd go one shade lighter because we did that. He did that. I thought too dark.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, fantasy football.
Speaker 4: Like all the guys that don't talk for like eight months, everybody's back. It's the only reason that we can find to talk to each other, even though we secretly do in our hearts and we really want onionship with our male friends. We just don't really have the capacity understanding of how to do it luckily. Football, Yeah, football, football, gambling, that's shit and that's how we do it.
Speaker 3: So okay, good job everybody. Anything else happened to anybody's lives they want to share? Yesterday?
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: The air went out over in our other studios yesterday and it's really hot. And so I was doing my NFL show with Matt Castle, who was quarterback in the NFL for a long time, and we had another former NFL player come to the building. And this guy was a really great player for a decade and he was also six three, probably two hundred and seventy five pounds, and our air went out, and I felt so bad because he's a large man, and also I would see beads of sweat popping up during the episode, and he was trying to be so cool about it and like talk with his hands and then like wipe the sweat away.
Speaker 3: It's sucked. The air completely went hour. Are using my stud you today, Yeah, but not that one. No, not that one, because the air is completely out there.
Speaker 2: Because if we do that one, then that defeats the point because I'm using your studio now because it's so hot, like we were going to film outside. Oh yeah yeah at one pm and the temps are so high, and then Brandon is filming it for me. So then he said, well, we do have All black, like, I just needs something because a lot of your studios are decorated really cute, but we just need something solid. And he said that you just added that fourth studio that's solid. So I was like, oh, I'll ask Bobby. Yeah, so thank you for that.
Speaker 3: And if their's not on, i'mna using it today to record.
Speaker 4: A bobbiecast the All Black one. Okay, you're breaking it in. It hasn't been used yet. Oh we've used it for like tests and stuff. It hasn't been used for anything. Okay, so when are they fixing your today?
Speaker 3: They're there today.
Speaker 4: But sometimes they go, oh there's a part missing, we got order it.
Speaker 3: It'll be here in three days.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they go, oh, something is frozen, give us thirty minutes we can fix it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hoping it's that.
Speaker 4: If it's not that, that sucks. But we have multiple studios there. All right, cool, that's tell me something good. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: Bobby, a dad in New Orleans, ninth ward has electricity again after spending a week without power. And obviously it is so so hot, But Joseph Brown says he his twelve year old son and two German shepherds just managed by using a cooler filled with rice and opening windows and eating cold sandwiches and they just tried to stay cool.
Speaker 3: The dad says he.
Speaker 4: Fell behind on bills after people broke into his home and stole the cash that he'd earned, along with equipment from his food truck. So not only they get his money, they stole the stuff he was doing to make money. During a visit to treat his dogs for heartworms, because he still had to make sure that they were okay. The founder of this group called the Inner Pup heard a story called City Hall hold them and they were able to restore his pass and it looks like wipe out what had happened because they were able to prove he did have his house broken into, and then he had some very unfortunate circumstances.
Speaker 6: That's really cool man, And.
Speaker 3: He was going to get here's the thing. He was going in to get his dog.
Speaker 4: Dewormed because even though all the bad stuff was happening and he had no money, he was still taking care of his animals. And then while they're taking care of the animals, someone who worked in that animal group thought they'd take care of him.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 4: That is a good one. That's from WWLTV. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Dave Bell of Central Virginia usually dresses up at Santa Claus Christmas time, brings joy to everyone, and then about February he's like, you know what, I want to do something different this year.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give someone a kidney. So I only need one of them. I got two of them.
Speaker 7: So he went on a weight loss journey working out. He did that first, yeah, just to weight lost forty pounds, showed up, said hey, I want to donate a kidney to a stranger.
Speaker 5: So you have do you think do you have to do that medically?
Speaker 3: But you have to be healthy?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's the crazy thing is?
Speaker 4: I just heard giving a kidney and that's very selfless and I thought that would be the story. But then he had to lose weight before he so he had to do something super selfless, to even do something selfless.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean to interrupt you. I was just like, wait, wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know he got done with the Aanta clause time, He's like, you know what, this year, I'm gonna give a kidney. I don't know if he's gonna be Santa Claus again this winter, but uh, you know he's down to one kidney and someone got a Kidney's amazing.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's that's what life.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I mean he does.
Speaker 4: Sarcast I don't think he's being sarcastic, not being sarcastic.
Speaker 3: Yes he is, for sure he is. I don't think he's being sarcastic.
Speaker 4: I think he's being I think he's going over the top, which is I don't think.
Speaker 3: It's being sarcastic. Guys, I'm telling you, I think he's fakeually friendly. I know, but he's not saying he is.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not saying I'm donating. I'm saying that is so cool that he's done a kidney.
Speaker 3: I'd say it's been a little disingenuous.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, okay, guys, I'll give you that.
Speaker 6: How many stories do we read like this?
Speaker 4: So many stories you just claimed a long time ago you were going to do this, and you never did, and now you have to like really amp it up.
Speaker 2: Every single time there's this type of story, you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh god, this is so great, amazing.
Speaker 6: Guys are killing the story giving a kidney.
Speaker 3: We know, we think it's awesome, that would be.
Speaker 1: Cool to do.
Speaker 5: Disingenuous is probably the right word.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bobby, No, thank you.
Speaker 6: Guys. You're taking it. You're taking it off this Santa Claus guy.
Speaker 3: No, you are okay. Great story that Dave Bell.
Speaker 7: Dave Bell, oh Santa Help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was telling me something good.