Speaker 1: Okay, So CARDI had time yesterday, right, she had a bad day on the internet.
Speaker 2: People was coming at her.
Speaker 1: So, like two nights ago, she had shared a clip of some music and this old music that she was listening to, right, and she said that she ain't like it, but she still was playing it all live.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: Made letting me.
Speaker 2: I hate this song.
Speaker 1: Very sweet now you hear her clearly say I hate it. But she sharing some you know, some stuff with her fans, right, so people started like criticizing her, like, oh the issh is whack and this is what your new album gonna sound like, don't drop.
Speaker 2: It and all that. So she jumped on x spaces to respond.
Speaker 4: I woke up and I got on Twitter. Then it became I became more annoying, more irritated. I really want some of y'all to stop being dumb, stupid and slow, okay, and overly opiniated, just overly opiniated. Yesterday when I put that little clip of me rapping up old that song, there's a reason why I put it on my channel. There's a reason why even when I previewed it, I said, old song, listening to my old songs, because that's exactly what I was doing. Sometimes I listened to old songs or scrap songs, because just because the song is scrapped, there might be two or three lines that is that old is fire, and I could use it on a new song.
Speaker 3: Telling it and then not to be opinionated is like telling fire not to be hot.
Speaker 1: That's why you have fans. The fans are gonna have opinions that you know what I mean. But either way, she says she had a bad night and then she had a bad morning, so she was already irritated when she hopped on social media anyway, and then she started saying all the criticism and then it was another situation that happened, so she was promoting Sheen right, she said her mom had bought her something from there, and sane for those who don't know, I know, y'all do know, but it's an inexpensive clothing site, right, and social media you usally started saying like because.
Speaker 3: No fashion over fainted when they saw Cardy right, people.
Speaker 2: Was like, you know, because she is so inexpensive. They like saying she must be down bed coming in.
Speaker 1: Her pocketation she ain't got no money, she cheap, like you know, and you know, that's one thing Cardy don't. She don't do that type of talk. So she hopped throwing X again to address something else.
Speaker 4: She said, somebody is offering me seven hundred thousand dollars to do a video that I don't got to put on my Instagram feed. I'm going to do it. And it's not because it's going broke. It's not because it's hungry, is not because need money. Is that. I'm not going to pass on easy money, like really having it out here. Let me show you how how the past three months been given. Because it's talking about I'm surviving, surviving, trying to survive. No, I'm not trying to survive. I just like making easy money.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to I'm not trying to prove something to nobody who don't got nothing.
Speaker 5: They got nothing, don't know how things work, like don't even.
Speaker 3: Know these people.
Speaker 2: These people don't know you.
Speaker 1: They know they can get a rise out of her, and she fall for the bait every time she posted literal like literal receipts two hundred thousand dollars receipts and one hundred and twenty thousand or another jeweler and then sixty five thousand, and you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying, like, why are we doing that?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: It bothers me so much with when artists feel like they have to prove when they ain't got to prove nothing. And just for the record, Cardy got its.
Speaker 2: Actually card gotta do they.
Speaker 3: Got it, got it like? It's also crazy to me how y'all love to post that meme of Bill Gates and who is it is? Bill Gates and Warren Buffett and they'd be like, not a designer belt in site back? But then when you see a black person and they not flossing with no designers, when's the designer and they're wearing something affordable? They broke? It's weird. All are insane?
Speaker 5: Now, Cardy got it like y'all are crazy? Like she trust me.
Speaker 1: So another fan said the same thing that we said. They're like, you don't have to prove anything to people, and she even responded to that fan.
Speaker 4: I do it because I want to, because I need it. Ain't nobody going broke over here? I got it. Shut the up? Who Barty shut the up? It's getting let me pop my I'm a female rapper. I'm not a Disney artist. That's what we talk about. We talk about money, talking about bread, talk about diamonds, talk about whips, we talk about houses. This is what the rap about. To talk to you when I'm talking about you, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you're a artist.
Speaker 1: You do that, You do that in the booth, you do that, you know, you address people in the music, and I just want her to do that.
Speaker 2: She always do it anyway, but like do that in the music.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't want social media to have that control over nobody. Yeah you know what I mean. Like, I do not understand why people in general, not just Cardy, care so much about what these folks on social media things.
Speaker 5: Man, we all have a moment sometimes where you feel like you got to clap back, like let me show these because what it really is.
Speaker 3: But they don't never tell you nothing good. It's not like they get online and say, hey Cardi, you look beautiful today. Hey Cardy, I know you feel rich today. That's not how social media works.
Speaker 2: And Cardi pops every time every time.
Speaker 1: I know, I sometimes it's cool, but like Cardi pop every time.
Speaker 5: And anybody, if anybody from Sheen, if you're listening, I'm sure Me and Jess do it for half? What just know you're gonna promote for four hundred thousands for half for the seven hundred thousand she did.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was half about half of the seven everything seen today, I.
Speaker 3: Mean CARDI also got like five hundred million followers on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah absolutely, ontod so.
Speaker 1: And then she also took time to address people down on that offset as the father of the newborn baby.
Speaker 4: About posting receipts about DNA. I don't have to post receipts about DNA because I never took I never given my kids no DNA test. I don't have to do. I know DNA test my baby father. Don't ask me to do a DNA test. The proof the receipts is in my kid's face. All my kids are like your daddy, all three of them, especially my newborn. So I don't know what the talking about. The receipts will be pasted. When my daughter is six months and I post her picture and you see she looks just like a baby daddy, my baby daddy doing. Don't ask the DNA test. He knows when he in this. They got that daddy knows and daddy lips the daddy eyes. You're not going. You're not gonna bake me into posting my daughter to prove anything to you. Test you dumb man.
Speaker 3: We gotta unplug, man, leave Barty alone, man, man, but you gotta unplug. Like, if social media is having that kind of effect on you, you gotta disconnect. You gotta unplugg. I promise you as soon as you turn your phone off, you will not care.
Speaker 1: About the pension and stressful and just causing unnecessary trauma to herself.
Speaker 3: Like why are we in verbally abusive relationships with our smartphones? Yeah, this is the choice. It's a choice to go online and listen to these comments and read these comments. You're making a choice to pitch yourself.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And imagine being a person watching you do that on the phone, talking to the phone.
Speaker 3: That's how I'm like, what the hell is body doing?
Speaker 1: I know, man, But yeah, just send us some healing, Enerjesus.
Speaker 2: What you say set us.
Speaker 3: Some healing is the body love body, drop on the clues mond for body. But disconnecting your damn phone.
Speaker 1: That's a real thing that that stuff can drive you to therapy too. But yeah, we're gonna I ain't got time to announce it.
Speaker 2: This something else. So yeah, we're gonna get to that in the second album. But that's just what the mess right now.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Jess. Now when we come back, we got front page news and then Jock Quis will be joining us. His new album Baby Making is out. Now we're gonna talk to him. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Wake that ass up in the Morning Club.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club,