Speaker 1: From Hollywood to your air on air with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Seacrest, Good morning, guys, how are you doing? Morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 2: What happens when someone asked you a question? You just stare back at them like what happens back?
Speaker 3: Sometimes you ask questions.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you ask questions that are too like the listener, you know, just how No, I'm serious?
Speaker 2: How are they going to answer me back at that question? Right now? And we just got here? Usually my Hi, guys, how are you? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm fantastic ahead, actually very good sleep last night that I much needed.
Speaker 2: Tanya, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good?
Speaker 4: I sent you a very funny picture because my boyfriend ate a very Ryan Seacrest meal last night.
Speaker 1: That was just him right. You didn't eat that? No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, let's just jumped into it. We got over text from everybody here. We got some group texting going on last night. I had good morning backroom? How are you bright and early? Hello? You guys are not on our group text? Are you? Do you feel left out a little bit of foe?
Speaker 1: But it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's honestly, you're not missing much.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 4: The back room has our own group chat.
Speaker 2: That Tanya, that's the reading we should do.
Speaker 4: And we have once a full morning show one also that we could add you into Ryan, Do you want to be on the morning show?
Speaker 2: One Morning show group text? If I'm not in.
Speaker 1: On it, well yeah, it's basically the whole Morning Show minus no.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Mark wants it that way so he can say things like, well, we'll see how he likes it, stuff like that. We'll see if he wants to finish the lyric.
Speaker 3: Mark does not say things like that, and wait, this.
Speaker 1: Is actually really funny. So there's a full morning show text, and then there's a just us Ryan, Me, Ryan, Tanya Mark text, and then there's a back groom text.
Speaker 2: Well I think that you know, there are no bad ideas, and so you need to have all these group texts. I just can't keep up with eighteen responses in the big group text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's more like a personal Twitter. It just kind of just goes, you know, you jump in.
Speaker 2: I like our group of Mark, the producer, Tanya sisinin. That's manageable way. Last night I got one came flying in hot and I actually loved it. This one spoke to.
Speaker 3: Me yeah, I thought it would.
Speaker 2: Uh so what give me the occasion? Was this this to me? So she said, I have to find it.
Speaker 3: What do you want to I think you changed it to Tanya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now I keep going Tira, ok, here it is. Got it? So she said Robbie's dinner and a picture of it feels very rs tonight. Sardine's tomato and extra virgin olivebil Do you know how healthy that is? That is a very clean meal, tinned fish sardines, high in omegas olive oil on summer tomatoes. But that's a dish you can pull together in like one minute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very like, he's very trying really hard to eat super clean. He's doing intermittent fasting. He's like on a mission right now. But he made his dinner last night and I looked at it and I was like, what is that? And he goes to sardines and I was like, this is literally Ryan's dream because he's like drizzling olive oil on top of it and like sprinkling the salt on top.
Speaker 2: I was like, so I didn't send this back to you, but I almost did. Coincidentally, I was eating this was me over the weekend eating sardings. It's a picture of me, but I wasn't throwing the picture, and I didn't want to send it to the big group Chap the big I only think I would add to his sardines a little green on top, chop, some.
Speaker 3: Parsley, maybe some cucumber.
Speaker 2: Cucumber works. The cucumber would work really well because it was a smoke sardine. I'm guessing in the yeah in the tent, did you you didn't have any?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did not what a sardine taste like?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I like fish, and I like raw fish.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a smoked fish. You ever had a smoked fish spread or a smoked salmon?
Speaker 1: I might have to try it.
Speaker 2: Some say that tinned fish was created back during the war when the French soldiers who wanted something kind of nice to eat without for a while, and then they would be able to pack this cheap It was cheap fish back then, cheap fish on salt and take it with him into the war zones.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like tuna fish, so why wouldn't I like sardines.
Speaker 3: Maybe try it?
Speaker 1: Maybe I will try.
Speaker 2: It a tuna fish. I go different ways.
Speaker 1: On Michael does too. He can't do tuna fish.
Speaker 2: There's a cat food thing that happens to me.
Speaker 1: What it's Yeah, he keep he associates it with cat food, and he's like he can't.
Speaker 2: It's like cat food smell.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't eat it out of the tin, like you have to prepare it and like make.
Speaker 2: It like with the from the same. I don't have a cat, but I've seen the commercials for little mustard.
Speaker 1: Put a little salt, pepper, put it like, you know, maybe a salad and a spinach salad, you know.
Speaker 2: Something with the sardine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, all right, guys, but you'd be like into his program right now.
Speaker 3: Robbie's like, on it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Are you seeing a difference?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks really good.
Speaker 2: Is he Larin?
Speaker 1: Is he gonna do an iron Man?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly why he wants to get in such good shame, but he's on a mission.
Speaker 2: Summer summer bods, Yeah, summer bods. I just got word that Easton and Tubbs have their own group chat, the Engineering Group. Good for chats everywhere.
Speaker 1: Don't we just all unite, guys, And it's fun to have all these different there's a there's a group chat for everybody here.
Speaker 2: We're getting there, We're getting into it. On this Thursday morning, revving up, I got Jackie on the line in Highland. Jackie, good morning, how are you hi?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 9: I'm well, how are you?
Speaker 1: Great thing?
Speaker 2: So what are you up to? This one in a Highland park?
Speaker 8: Well, my workout routeen in the morning, and then I got to get waity for work.
Speaker 2: What's your workout in the morning?
Speaker 8: Lower body?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I just did lower body and I am I feel like I have cement in my pants.
Speaker 4: I can't even sit on the toilet. My hamstrings are so tight right right. Yeah, but it's like a good sword feeling. No, it's a good sort, but.
Speaker 2: I hate it painful. Were you watching my workout video, Tony? No?
Speaker 3: Are you watching? Nine?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jackie, how can we help you?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: I was just listening to you guys talk about how over your vacation you grew out because a beard and you were maybe concerned about your white hair, you know, growing out maybe not a lot, but to me and maybe two other women, I find that attractive and so I just feel like maybe you should just take that leap.
Speaker 1: And on summer yeah, Jennifer Aniston it.
Speaker 2: She grew her beard out. Well, she's.
Speaker 1: She's letting her gray show, right.
Speaker 2: I remember that was the trending report that inspired all this. Uh okay, So I you know, it's just just like one of the I don't know if you've ever had anything happen to you where it's like the beginning of it. And it's the beginning of me noticing the grays, I mean something, but not in the air and the beard, and I was like, gosh, I don't know, yeah, I don't know if I'm I don't know that I'm so comfortable embracing all the things that could cause insecurities. I don't know that I'm there.
Speaker 4: But it's weirdly hot, like it's like it's you shouldn't be insecure because it's like.
Speaker 8: Hot, yeah, very attractive, very attractive, And I just feel that gosh, and I don't mean any offense, but I just feel like, you know, going from the clean space maybe looking or being a bit younger to getting older and just feeling good about that, right and even more so when you look and you feel good.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. Jackie is a self help audio book for me? Right now?
Speaker 8: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Well, let's see maybe over the weekend, I'll have a reprise and bring it back on Monday. Who doesn't like it?
Speaker 1: Here, Tanya, No, it's not that I don't like it. I just like it. It's I'm on my partner, but like Ryan's not my partner, So have at it. Grow your beard out, so sabotage.
Speaker 8: Let it be jack he has a full beard and so and his grades come out, and I'm just I'm loving it so and he loves it that I love it.
Speaker 2: I'll look for my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I just have very sensitive skins like went for me. Like if I had to make out with a guy that had like stubble, it would totally I would break out in a raw.
Speaker 4: But it's not stuble. Once it gets past like this certain threshold.
Speaker 1: To it gets past, I don't want to even deal with the ones again.
Speaker 2: She's not dealing with the leading up period time Okay, she's not dealing with the one. No time, no time for that, Jackie, thanks for calling you a great day. I like Jackie. I think that's such a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell you, Jackie, is let's summer Ryan come out.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I believe we should all be like that. I just find it difficult to do that sometimes.
Speaker 1: Why do you you have done it in the past, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Why you're because I saw more than the past.
Speaker 1: Oh is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And also don't you love when some is no offense? I do know what it covers skin? You know? The weather? You could You don't have to say what it is you say, But what's gonna be like today? Same deal, same.
Speaker 1: Deal, June gloomy, maybe the sun poking through.
Speaker 2: The gloomy June more than the June has gloomed ever before.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I've been so fascinated with the weather, Like I really am so fascinated by it.
Speaker 2: Like would you ever want to fill in? I always thinking about, like how would I do filling in? I did it a long time ago, the weather, like on TV? You mean, okay, I I think I did fill in once or twice on the weather anyway, with.
Speaker 1: The whole green screen and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even to this day, I can't figure out which ways which on the green screen. Yeah, point the wrong direction. I think I do it here on the zoom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that takes me a minute.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get you a beatle Father's Day Father's Day weekend kicks off tomorrow. Yes, so barbecue hack natural way to stop meat from does the meat stick to your girl? Like if you don't, how do you get the burger up without it sticking or chicken off? Well maybe he knows this hot cut a potato. What do you do with your potatoes? Right now? Cut a potato in half. Slide your potato across the grates before putting the meat down on the grates. It adds a thin layer of starts that will keep meat from sticking, and it dislodges and gets rid of the debris to make the grill nice and extra clean. So potatoes all you need. It might be a different hack.
Speaker 3: I'm smart, actually potato potato.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge potato person, so I'm happy to use my potatoes that way.
Speaker 1: I'll use my potatoes to clean. I won't eat them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I've got always a sack of them in case there's a tragedy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love potato.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I have potatoes for so long they're growing their own potato.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they start getting the roots and I'm just like.
Speaker 2: A people or not people, but like.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. Yeah, yeah, potato heads.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the quote don't leave your door unlocked. This is the quote today, don't leave your door unlocked for someone who isn't ever willing to knock. Could you tell me what it.
Speaker 1: Means, don't leave your door unlocked for someone who's never willing to knock me, And like, don't ever keep trying to let this person into your life if they're never going to be respectful m hm.
Speaker 2: Or accept you making an effort or make an effort.
Speaker 1: So like stop trying to like, stop trying to get that person.
Speaker 2: Like on a scale of one of ten, it's a six this quote.
Speaker 1: But no, I think it's like, if you're trying to get a guy and they're not coming to knock, stop trying to get that guy.
Speaker 2: Stop trying.
Speaker 3: Oh right, like open door policy.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get into the headlines on this Thursday morning, siciny I just have found the headlines.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 10: First, Lady Joe Biden was in LA yesterday to It's had a fundraiser on behalf of her husband's re election campaign. This was the first major in person event in LA for Biden's twenty twenty four re election bid since he announced in April. Every year, Heal the Bay releases it's Beach report Card, which assigns A to F letter grades to seven hundred Pacific Coast beaches from Washington State to Tijuana, Mexico. Now, the grades are based on bacteria levels in the ocean, and this year Santa Monica peared tied the Ijuana, Mexico's Blaja Blanca for the top spot on Heal the Bay's Beach Bummer List. Researchers suspects the bird fecal matter is a major contributing factor for Santa Monica's ranking, and Doja Kat has finally announced new music. A new single is set to drop tonight at nine pm. The cover art features red splatters from an upside down a.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrassy.
Speaker 2: We got June bloom, we got bloomy, gloomy morning, and then Sunday Sunday later. That's pretty much the weather. Weather highs around seventy and Taylor Swift tickets every single hour in the morning for you to win today's National Lobster Day. Not a lot of excitement for that around.
Speaker 1: I do love a lobster if it's already kind of like plucked out for me and ready to eat.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a baham Bucks seafood lover in you?
Speaker 1: I don't want to do all the work, Katie.
Speaker 2: Good morning, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 2: Wow? I'm just excited to be in this role where I give you the chance to get these Taylor Swift tickets that everybody wants.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: So can you tell me about yourself? In Anaheim, I.
Speaker 5: Just got to work as the working with admin. I just got here super early.
Speaker 2: This be meant to be that you got there early so we could do this now before you have to do the work. So let's hit it. We are going to play Taylor Swift higher or lower. We've got tickets that you could win. I'm gonna ask this any a difficult What is the problem already?
Speaker 1: I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, there's no pressure, just covety tickets to Taylor Swift on the line and you can win for Katie.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So it's a kind of a difficult number related question. If she happens to get it right, you win automatically. If she gets it wrong, all you have to do, Katie is say higher or lower? All right? If you get it higher lower correctly, then you get three right before you get three wrong. You're going to see Taylor Swift at the Arastour.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: How many semi trucks are required to set up each performance of Taylor's Ariostour show? Ciciny, how many?
Speaker 1: Thirty five?
Speaker 2: She says, it's thirty five trucks that Taylor needs to set up every single one of her shows. You wanna just tell us that's higher or lower the correct number.
Speaker 8: Believe it's lower.
Speaker 2: It's ninety semi truck.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Ninety Yeah, low budget tour.
Speaker 1: Man. I was with you, Katie. I didn't think I would.
Speaker 2: I was thinking now, I'm just thinking, I'd love to see ninety of those trucks in a convoy going for like I would want to see him. And they say ts on them that all while, Okay, here we go, Dory is still it Taylor Swift tickets? It's Taylor Swift hire or law. It's an easy game. How many hits, Katie? How many hits is Taylor Swift had on the American top forty countdown? Think about that, Sistney, how many hits on eighteen.
Speaker 1: Forty I'm gonna say, like forty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Katie, Actually that's right, it's exactly forty one. It's not really, Yeah, it's right, forty one. Did you discuss that? I dis guess that it's forty one exactly. You are a huge fan of eighteen forty. Thank you for listening. I don't want to say the city got that for you got lucky, lucky guess Katie your Taylor Swift tickets. By the way, if you're listening and Katie doesn't win, you should get ready to call.
Speaker 1: So if I get it right, she gets it automatically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she's got no. According to a new report Katie by Fortune magazine, how many billions of dollars will the ariostourt generate for the United States economy? Oh?
Speaker 1: I know this, okay?
Speaker 2: Think about that?
Speaker 1: And how many billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: For errorstore generate did the tour generate for the US economy? Think about what you're also to do a city, hotels and restaurants US economy.
Speaker 1: That's right, billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Twenty billion.
Speaker 2: All right, she's just twenty billion. Do you think it's higher and lower? Katie?
Speaker 11: I actually just saw this and it's lower.
Speaker 2: You got it? What is four point six billion? That's right, Katie saw it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought Taylor could make it. Okay, whatever, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay for the win. How many times has Taylor performed at Kiss FM's jingle balls, isn't he?
Speaker 1: She has performed jingle ball? Jingle ball? Not waning tang? Okay, jingle ball? She has performed two two times, Katie, higher or lower?
Speaker 5: I want to stay higher.
Speaker 2: Coratulations, tire you die right, you're going to see Taylor Swift?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? What are you doing about that? Who are you telling?
Speaker 11: I'm gonna go tell my coworkers when I go into work.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what's going on right here? So stressful?
Speaker 8: I'm so excited.
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Katie, Thank you for listening. Hang on, enjoy the show.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: How many times did you perform four?
Speaker 12: Four?
Speaker 2: And I was there for them all? I don't know if you just got here or not, but if you did, and I mean to kiss this morning. We have a Ryan's roses coming up in just a second, and Instagram their dog and a major red flag. That's what's happening. If you can, please stick for this, If you can stick around, this is a Ryan's roses. You might not believe. I don't know everything yet from what I hear, he's using the dog's account. He's using the dog's account.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you start involving the dogs or the kids, come on, that's.
Speaker 2: Low the dog's Instagram. I mean, you got a dog Instagram already's let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I have a dog in.
Speaker 2: I think, I hope, sure I do. And I love the boves there.
Speaker 3: She works really hard on them.
Speaker 1: People with dog Instagram team. That's a whole other topic.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't go out with the guy a second date because he had an Instagram account for his dog.
Speaker 3: And now here I am twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see never say never.
Speaker 2: And in twenty twenty four, who's performing at the Super Bowl halftime show?
Speaker 4: So Harry styles this Instagram account or sorry, this Twitter?
Speaker 1: We don't know for sure, Yeah, we don't know.
Speaker 4: So this Twitter account mL football they tweeted this out. So I looked up m L Football because it had a blue check mark. But now that means nothing anymore because people can buy them. So I don't really know what, but this isn't it's an independent reporter EML football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super legit.
Speaker 4: But they said they tweeted this. There's been a lot of chatter that multi time Grammy Award winner and former One Direction star Harry Styles will be the twenty twenty four Super Bowl halftime show performer.
Speaker 3: And that was it. That was all to the story.
Speaker 4: So I saw this and I was like, hmm, this sounds interesting, and then I.
Speaker 1: Started like Google.
Speaker 3: I went back and I googled.
Speaker 1: Harry Styles news.
Speaker 2: Things that make you go.
Speaker 1: She skips home and starts doing her research.
Speaker 4: So I google Harry Styles News just because I wanted to see what he's been up to lately. And I've been seeing a lot of stuff of Harry Styles. Remember he posted on Instagram and then deleted that picture of him in the One Direction shirty knows why it happened or how it was. Yes, that was in March, exactly Systney. And then just last week Harry was performing in Amsterdam and he picked up a hat from the side of the stage and on the hat it said listening to One Direction is sexy.
Speaker 2: It was it was a staged stage hat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think, or a fan through. We don't really know where that happen. Yes, And so my thought is, what if because he's been the one this whole one direction time that's been not really talking about one direction, he's never talked about getting back together until as of late, which makes me believe exactly what I thought, that they came to him and said, let's do something really cool for the Super Bowl. You can perform obviously by yourself, but then if you got the band back together, that would be a huge moment.
Speaker 2: And now he's cad bearing everywhere, cat exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Look at him and.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, this sounds interesting that we just heard Tanya say might have been the closest we'll ever get to being directly inside your head. That was like that was like a window inside.
Speaker 3: Again, this is just a rumor, This isn't there's no.
Speaker 2: Truth to this, but I think I like it. I like it. I like the signs, I like the cad bearing, I like not Spury Farm, I like not s very Farm a lot. I like it so much. I mean, you tickets next, and then it's Ryan's rose to hang.
Speaker 4: Up there with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: What a two point seven kiss FM all right, let's go. It's time four Ryan's roses. Are you ready? Nina is on the line. Nina, I read your email. I'm gonna read it again. You think that your husband is using your dog's Instagram account to connect with whom?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So yeah. His son was on the kitchen counter charging and a message came up and it was something from at Natalia something something. Yeah, So that's the name I was searching for, and so I thought, you know that I should just go to sleep, you know, maybe maybe it was nothing. And but then I decided to check his stands and that's when I didn't see anything. It was just from his friends, like, nothing suspicious. So I was like, okay, yeah, I just imagined it. You know, it's fine, nothing is going on. Everything is okay. And that's when I remembered our dog's Instagram account because he does run it. We have a little Boston Haier named Rocky, so that made total sense. I was like, oh gosh, that account. So I went back Chech's that account, and that's when I saw all the dams were deleted except for this one from Natalia and it was a heart. It was just a heart emoji, and that was it.
Speaker 2: So do you think that Rocky is talking to Italia or you think your husband's talking to a ya?
Speaker 5: Okay, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I'm saying like, do you think he's pretending to be your dog or your husband or a dog of a husband right right?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I think he was using it to you know, MASKI his conversations with a female. So I'm I'm just like, my stomach is not right now.
Speaker 2: Don't know that I've heard this scenario before where you got a husband using the dog account to potentially hook up with someone else. So that's the scenario. Nina thinks her husband is communicating with another woman named Natalia through their dog, Rocky, a Boston Terrier's Instagram account. So, Nina, we are calling your husband right now. How long have you been married.
Speaker 5: I always been married for three years.
Speaker 2: I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name on a kiss FM.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Bryan, you have.
Speaker 5: My permission to call right now on kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're going to do it. Now, be very quiet. Let us see what we can find out. Who he's thinking about you, Natalia? What's top of mind? But let's try and get some information here we go. Good luck.
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Aaron?
Speaker 5: This is Aaron hi erin.
Speaker 1: My name is Chloe. I'm calling from Bliss Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 9: Good Chloe? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Thank you for asking. Actually, we deliver in Montabella and surrounding areas, and today we're offering local residents a promotion of a free dozen red roses. You can send to anybody that you'd like. They are free. Just trying to promote my new business. And all I ask is that if you're pleased with our arrangements, you'd refer us to your friends or family. Is that something you'd be interested in?
Speaker 9: Three roses? What's the catch?
Speaker 1: It's a dozen red roses and they are free. We just hope that if you like them, then you would come back as a returning customer. I don't need any cash, I don't need any of your info. I don't need a credit card info or anything like that. They are free today. Just the name of the person you want to send them to and we'll put a note on there.
Speaker 9: Interesting, Wait, do you like send a receipt or anything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: No, let me see all right? So all right, okay, what do you need for me.
Speaker 1: We can start with the name of the person you want to send too.
Speaker 9: Can you send them to an Italian?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 12: Let's see, we.
Speaker 1: Have a bunch of different cards as well for different occasions like birthdays, anniversaries. So the anniversary ones have like hearts, or we have romantic cards that just have like herds across the border.
Speaker 9: Oh like, how romantic.
Speaker 1: Some that are just kind of like they just have like little hearts on the borders. They don't say anything. We have something to say, I love your.
Speaker 9: No, no, as long as two at the top, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the ones I just kind of like have hearts. What would you what would you like to write on the card?
Speaker 9: Thank you for saving my life. No wait wait, okay, thank you for saving me, for saving and.
Speaker 1: Then you would want that on a card that has hearts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, thank you for saving me.
Speaker 1: Love Erin, Thank you for saving me, Love Erin.
Speaker 2: Aaron.
Speaker 9: Wait, what who is that?
Speaker 2: Aaron? Aaron? Your voice is being broadcast on the radio.
Speaker 9: Erin.
Speaker 2: Hello, I have your wife Nina, correct, I have your wife RADI also on the radio. Now, who was in the radio moments before? We were with you who told us about the curiosity that you may be connecting with another woman told us about her hunch, and that woman's name that she gave us was Natalia. Can you explain to your wife, Nina, what's what is going on with the message and the roses you just sent to a woman named Natalia? And what Aaron is she saving you from? Ana is on the phone. You can speak directly to her.
Speaker 1: This is the last thing I want to do.
Speaker 2: Heena's on the line. Nina says something.
Speaker 9: I don't stand what's going on right now?
Speaker 5: Nina, Aaron, what what in the world is going on? Who is Natalia?
Speaker 9: Listen? I'm going to hang up now. I'll see at home.
Speaker 8: No you do.
Speaker 2: What is she saving you from? What's going on with you? In Italian?
Speaker 5: Aeron?
Speaker 2: He hung up, So, Nina, there's nothing to say here. There's nothing to say. You heard everything that we just heard, and it's very clear that what you were suspect of is is a reality in some way. And I'm not quite sure what's going on with him.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know what could be. I mean, us feel like we've had a good marriage up to this point. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the desperation in his saving me, Like what has he been saved from? What's going on with mean Italian and love and hearts and roses?
Speaker 5: So I'm just yeah, I'm just sick, sick to us my crank. You want to go home?
Speaker 2: Is there someplace you can go?
Speaker 1: You have somebody else? Yeah, somewhere you can go to or else right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I don't know. I don't know. I appreciate you confirming everything for me, but yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Nina, thank you for reaching out to us, and we wish you peace and happiness and good luck with this, okay.
Speaker 5: And you know, all right, thank you Ryan, Okay, go by.
Speaker 2: That's as clear as clear gets. Yeah, we had Nina and Aaron from Montabella on the line. So Nina is like, I found something strange. We have a Boston Terrier named Rocky Rocky Scott an Instagram account. I think my husband was using the Instagram account connect with this other woman named Italia. Sure enough, he was, so much so that when he sent the roses to Natalia, the other woman, he said thank you for saving my life on the card, then went back and said thank you for saving me. Let's put that love Aaron. Hearts yes, yes, he said, hearts yes, yes, yes, Antonia. I was not going to jump in too soon. You were like holding up stop signs.
Speaker 4: I could see your You were like you're like a like a like a dog on a leash, and it's like you're like chomping at the bit to eat the treat.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: That's the visual I have of you, and you're like ready, you just like are on the microphone.
Speaker 3: You're wanting to like.
Speaker 2: Jump in because Nina said, Nina said. The other woman's name was Natalian. Then the guy says, I want to send him to Natalia.
Speaker 4: I know, I know I saw that, but I knew says names and ask him what was on the card.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, Lexi.
Speaker 2: To Lexi's on the phone. So LEXI dated a guy. I told you, Oh, you dated a guy that said thank you for saving my life. What happened?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 11: I did well.
Speaker 5: He was in like a really bad relationship and he was like, thank you for staving my life because he felt like that I finally showed him what a healthy relationship could be like.
Speaker 2: But the thing that didn't make sense to me here was she His wife said that she thought the relationship was good. Yeah, we don't know. I mean, it's a mystery to me about what he's being saved from or if that's even legit. But it could I don't know.
Speaker 11: Like he didn't want the card to be super romantic, so there's that. I mean, it really could go either.
Speaker 1: Way, but something the top.
Speaker 11: Yeah, maybe she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: He did want hearts. Though he wanted the hearts. LEXI didn't work out with the guy it is, it did.
Speaker 11: We stayed together for quite a while. I mean, like we oentually broke up, but we were together for a couple of years.
Speaker 5: And it was great.
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, Nina could be the toxic one, and she probably doesn't even know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think if you're toxic, you know, didn't have to know, right.
Speaker 2: It seemed like she I don't know this. This is a tough one for me. But it's very clear Aaron Is is connecting deeply with Natalia. Yeah, oh, Lexi, thank you for calling.
Speaker 11: Thank you on air with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Good morning, el Monty is on the line in real time, Evelyn. How are you. I'm doing great?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, don't tell me I whined, don't.
Speaker 1: Tell you you want we don't have to.
Speaker 2: I'm you. Don't you want me to say you did not win?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I did? I did tell me. I. Well, we can talk.
Speaker 1: About other stuff.
Speaker 2: This is a moment where I'm happy to go either way. Would you like.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to get off your chest?
Speaker 5: Did we win?
Speaker 9: I have my daughter here, we've been trying to win for then.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: What's your daughter's name?
Speaker 5: Ella?
Speaker 2: I I just hi, Bella, Sorry that you're on the radio in all of LA right now. It's Ryan Seacrest, Sisney and Tanya. I have some news for you. Bella and Evelyn. Oh my god, you have just won Taylor Swift tickets. These are tickets to the Aristaur.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We're so excited. And my daughters crying. Bella, You're going to se By Stadium to see Taylor Swift do that incredible show.
Speaker 7: She's so excited.
Speaker 1: Bella, are you okay?
Speaker 2: You're good? You excited?
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for listening. Evelyn, you and Belle have a fantastic time.
Speaker 5: All right, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcoming. Happy summer, Bella, happy summer.
Speaker 9: Happy the best summer ever.
Speaker 1: What a great grand finale to a summer by the way, right.
Speaker 2: It's in August. Yeah, yes, he listened all day Chances to win Taylor.
Speaker 1: Swift Air on air with a Ryan's seat best.
Speaker 2: I mean at first, you're like, oh, this looks interesting when you see the photo of double decker stacked commercial airline seating. So basically, it's like if I was seated here at the desk and then there was a ladder next to me and Sysney climbed up that ladder and the angle of the top seat was like over my forehead and slanted a little bit. You're like a visor over me exactly. That's how they've stacked these seats up in what could becoming a commercial airlines to squeeze more people into the cabin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they first bounced this idea last year, but people thought it was crazy and also not close to becoming a reality anyways.
Speaker 2: But now they have.
Speaker 1: Redefined or refined and reimagined these somewhat new design, slanted the seats a little bit more, gave a little bit more space to put your luggage in front of your feet and whatnot. But I'm still not here for them and I don't know that there's any close to a reality.
Speaker 2: I would see the bottom of your seat.
Speaker 1: Yes, and for me, that is a passing gas area, Like that is a face and a passing gas area of the person sitting in front of me, Like I would.
Speaker 2: Want because their bomb is over, I would want.
Speaker 1: The top row. If I'm buying these seats, if I'm flying economy, then I would want the top row, not the bottom row.
Speaker 2: I just lavished stories of when I've done that and look through the crack of the seats to see if anybody like recognized, not recognized.
Speaker 1: But like it's like so many people on planes always do this all of a sudden, Like, yeah, it's so annoying. I almost enjoyed when we all had to wear masks on the planes because it was like at least that helped a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm convinced. Also the eating in the air, it's not my fault, you know, Like eating in the air flips up my system so much so that like I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think that's the majority of people can't help it.
Speaker 2: Flying makes you guys. See I think it's science.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're right. Yeah, so I don't I don't know that this will become a reality, but can you picture this on flights?
Speaker 2: Are they going to test it on some plane some airlines and see how people react or is the airline industry just gonna be forced into doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're anywhere close to having this become a reality.
Speaker 3: Tickets are cheaper. I'm here for it, I think a lot of people. Yeah, ticket prices are.
Speaker 2: Maybe they can they can fit double the people into the aircraft safely that they can cut costs and you can fly, you know, much easier, much more accessibly.
Speaker 1: They've got to be bigger aircrafts then, because they are. They already get so bent out of shape when you're five pounds over your weight limit, telling.
Speaker 4: You if it cut my ticket price in half, you could put me on the bottom row the top row and you would just sit there totally.
Speaker 2: We know how your system reacts to futilize and fla. I do not do that. You're such a liar. That's impossible. That's actually a fab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even know what If you fall asleep, you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: If I fall asleep, I don't know what's happening, but I like, consciously, I've never tooted it on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're such a liar.
Speaker 2: Not a liar.
Speaker 1: Everyone has tooted on an airplane.
Speaker 3: Not mean, Well, what do you want past gas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better.
Speaker 1: Past gas we did.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't do it in workout classes either. I will sit there and I will hold it in.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you are How many times have I been on the treadmill with my airphones and then I've actually done it while running and then I stopped my music to see and recreate how long.
Speaker 12: It might be.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have I mean, you're dude. Guys are just gross.
Speaker 2: I'll do it, or I'll do it again to see if anybody heard it the first time.
Speaker 1: Like, if I can control it and hold it in, I will try the I will effort, make the effort to but every now and then you can't. You can't help, but you'll have to let it go.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'll hold it. That's why I have issues, But I don't care.
Speaker 2: There are ways to do it easily and nicely. All right, Well that's good.
Speaker 1: But that's the reality with these seats. They're like butts it.
Speaker 2: Took a dissent. Thank you for listening to us. I want to bring in as someone's been on the show over the years. Uh Tanya, you introduced me to the von Franklin. I believe ypul years ago.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: I've been a very big fan of his. I was introduced to him from Oprah. I heard about him through Oprah and then I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were like.
Speaker 3: And She's like, hey, you should know.
Speaker 4: So then I like really immersed myself into all of his books and everything, and I've just been such a big fan of his ever since joining us.
Speaker 2: Now author, motivational speaker, producer, doing a lot of different things. Great to see him, man, how you doing. I'm doing good man, Welcome great, welcome back. Every time I see you, I actually want a sidebar and just ask personal questions for life growth myself. So just know that that's going on in my hand. There's three things I could throw your way right now that could take some time.
Speaker 6: I got you, man, hit me up, you got my number?
Speaker 2: I do we have to talk about this because I remember when the news broke that there was going to be this story captured called Flame and Hot, which is going to stream on Hulu and Disney. Plus that had to do with a real just a real life story about a product that we as a culture have so much passion for in Flaming Hot Cheetos, Right, it's just this weird intersection of things. So how is it? What role were you playing and what what easy to attract you to the story?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I'm the producer of the film Flaming Hot, and about seven years ago I met with Richard Montagnez, who is the subject of the film, and at the time he's the guy yep. And at the time he was an executive working for Free La and he came into my office and he just started telling me his story. How he started as a janitor, you know, wanted to help save jobs with the factory, wanted to do this spicy product that he could market to his community in southern California. You know, he's the son of a Mexican janitor, the son of a Mexican immigrant, And he just talked about all the things he endured on the way to being able to create what we now know is Flaming Ha Cheetos. And in the process, not only did it become this cultural, you know phenomenon he got promoted to become one of the top executives in the company, and I was like, wait, you went from me in the jenitor to becoming one of the top executives in corporate America. You're referred to as the godfather of Latino marketing, and you helped launch you know, Flaming Hot, this brand that everybody is obsessed with. And as soon as I heard the story at the end of the meet, I said, I've got to produce a movie. I said, I've got to do it. I said, this is motivating me. It's inspiring me. I started as an unpaid intern for Will Smith and work my way up the latter in Hollywood and now to be able to produce my own content. So I connected to his story and I just felt like people know the flavor, but they don't know the story.
Speaker 6: They know the flame it hot.
Speaker 7: You know, I you know I product, but they don't know that there's an inspirational story behind it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm guilty of thinking that large companies like this just do test kitchens and focus groups and throw product our way like that, Whereas this is a this got real human texture to it.
Speaker 7: His real human texture, you know, was the idea, just think, hey, we need a spicy product to market to the Latino community in southern California.
Speaker 6: And then when you.
Speaker 7: See the movie, you see that, oh well, Priola already had this spicy product and they were able to kind of merge these ideas, and then he took it and he was the one that marketed to the Latino community. And that's what made the difference. That's what you know. It wasn't just the creation of the product. It was understanding that the Latina you know, market was going to be the future, not only for the company, but for the product.
Speaker 2: Flaming Hot streaming now Hulu and Disney Plush. So what's the moment, all right, not to I mean, well, I guess the story could be known, But what's the moment, Yeah, as there always is, certainly for me, where the music swallows and I cry.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something. This is this one.
Speaker 7: This movie is surprising because people think Flaming Hot Cheetos, Oh about the you know, creator of Flaming Hot Cheetos. Oh, this is gonna be funny, and it is funny. But again, this guy starts as the janitor and one of the most powerful stories of this in the movie is a love story between he and his wife, and his wife is the one that's encouraging him, that's telling him he can do it. You know, she's the one that is tough with him, saying, hey, you gotta be great, like, don't let anybody steal your destiny. And there's a moment that I don't.
Speaker 6: Want a room.
Speaker 7: But by the time you get to the end of the film, about nine out of ten people tell me they cry.
Speaker 6: They cry their eyes.
Speaker 7: Out because the culmination of this journey, all the conflict, all of the challenges, there's a major payoff that everybody is like, wow, I didn't see that coming, and it's pretty emotional. It kind reminds me of Pursuit of Happiness.
Speaker 2: And Eva directorial data.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, she did a brilliant job. Man, I'm telling you, Evil Longoria. People may know her as an actress, so you know, as a beauty icon, but you know she's a filmmaker and you know I hired her a few years ago to come on board and you know, redevelop the script and help us put this movie together. And when you see the film, I mean, listen, this is the number one. This is the biggest opening for a Searchlight film on streaming ever and we just opened, you know, it just came out on Friday.
Speaker 6: So this idea that the movie is.
Speaker 7: You know, striking such a court has everything to do with Eva's vision because everything she says she wanted to do, that's what she did in this film.
Speaker 2: Yvon Franklin with us producing Flameing Hot, make sure you check it out.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing you do every morning? What's your routine?
Speaker 7: Okay, first thing I do wake up, and then I usually will do some informations, uh, and then I do my Macha green tea with a little bit of beat powder. Uh, and then I go work out, you know. And sometimes I'm working out, I'm doing rumble, I'm doing studio climber, I'm doing uh.
Speaker 6: Sometimes yoga, sometimes jump rope.
Speaker 7: But every morning, like six o'clock, I'm up doing something You're in order to start today.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, Tony, this is why you said to me you wanted to have maya because you talking about it, because he drinks it.
Speaker 4: Yes, basically, I want to do all things the way Devan does them.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on. Great to see it, and congratulations, Yeah, thank you all.
Speaker 6: Appreciate always good seeing you.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, didn't you just say something about Macha Green Tea? And then you tell me you saw him the other day? And I'm thinking, wait, are you going to rumble later today too?
Speaker 4: I actually did think about that. I was like, I shouldn't do more boxing.
Speaker 2: It's a great workout. Yeah, it is when I do. When I box for my cardio or my workout. When I box, I'm better. Yeah, but it's so hard, so hard, God, it's hard to just get over it.
Speaker 1: Actually ten minutes.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about kebobs?
Speaker 1: I love a kebabs.
Speaker 3: I love kebobs.
Speaker 2: I do too. I love cobobs. There's healthy, really seasoned kebobs. And I'm about to give away some free food here. But you know, Ruby has these great assignments where she finds local neighborhood spots and comes back and tells us about him in her Ruby Doobe Do segment where you I know where she is. She's in seven locations across southern California and kebobs, that's what she's cobobs. So Ruby, tell me about this place you found Massis kebab.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is so good.
Speaker 13: They actually opened up a brick and mortar near my house, uh off Glendell in Colorado. So I ordered their chicken kebabs and they were so good. You know how you can tell when it's so good because they're so juicy and tender and flavorful.
Speaker 1: And the hummus was so good. I want summery now.
Speaker 2: It is a place called akaba Ari or what is it called babberyby. Sometimes I wake up and walk into a cabobbarie myself. You's a crazy day, I'm having a cababarreie of issues.
Speaker 1: Can start incorporating that.
Speaker 2: So they've got seven places and it's been a family run for like years, Yes they have.
Speaker 13: They initially started in different malls around southern California, LA area, so you may have seen them at the Glendell Galleria.
Speaker 1: But yeah, their food is so delicious.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're on Postmates. They got free food from them. In a second. Hear Peter is on with us now. The Bagdasarian family running the Nasis kebab locations all over the place. Hey man, how are you excellent? Wonderful kebabs are a simple, simple pleasure. You know, it's not too complicated least in my mind, it's not too complicated. What makes that that kabab melt in your mouth?
Speaker 6: Peter, Well, I think.
Speaker 12: Our secret because you know, I love to cook at home, but the one thing I don't like to do at home is a kabab because it could get messy and our home girls don't get hot enough and the grills. You know, fresh meat on a skewer sets a high enough tempt, seared with the juiciness in there, and then served with some rice and salad and some peita bread. That's it. That's it's simple, it's you know it.
Speaker 2: Kys me a naive question. What is the difference in a kabab and a sheesh kebab?
Speaker 12: Oh, sheesh means skewer, So it's really like it's like saying kebob kebab. But different countries use different words for the same exact meat. So people always asked, what's the difference between uh, you know this and that, and a lot of times it's the same. Every country claims uh the origin for the food.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is Peter, who's on from the Massis kabob forty six years. The families run this small micro chain. They were in the food courts. Now they got their locations, their bricks and their mortar, and we have got free food from them through Postmates collar of course. Five right now, five you a one to two seven. You can use your Postmate card anywhere, but you can also use it for messis, cababs and seven locations around LA. Thank you very much for coming on, Peter. I mean I get hungry looking at food pictures when we do this in the morning.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm a to bule guy, I'm a bait taboule. That's something that you're your Robbie.
Speaker 1: Your Robbie should eat.
Speaker 2: That same thing is the it's the Parsley, you know Parsley and.
Speaker 3: Uh Tomato c comorrow.
Speaker 1: Like a little like so outside slid yeah kind of side yeah.
Speaker 10: I like it as main on air on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, it's kiss. What a that was a run this morning, Gotta I felt like I burnt some calories, got some steps in even though I didn't move from my seat during this show. Uh, We're gonna roll out of here and tomorrow we're back with more Taylor Swift tickets all day. Also Hometown Hustler after eight the morning hack. If you're going out this weekend and you're planning to wear high heels, tried this to walk in them without pain. I demoed it. Oh you did not, No, I did not. I we'll tell you about tomorrow. Have it going, guys, Talk soon. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow