Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This He's Talking Cowboys Training live from Dallas Cowboys Training Camp in Oxnard, Calisay.
Speaker 3: Six past second pass, got tittons any continent.
Speaker 1: Touchdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: It's a training competition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company live from Oxnard, California and Cowboys Training Camp twenty twenty four presented by American Airlines.
Speaker 2: We are back in the building.
Speaker 4: It is the entire crew of Talking Cowboys for the twenty twenty four season. We've got Isaiah stand Back back in the building, Patrick no C. Walker in his triumphant return to Talking Cowboys, and then Josh Rodriguez Jay rod himself down at the end.
Speaker 2: I'm Kyle Yeoman's glad you're with us. Gentlemen. We've got a lot to talk about today.
Speaker 3: Kyle, what so you've gotta allow us to be what I what the stun is on and you're not gonna wear any of those going on?
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm I want to see the viewers, I'm wanna see who I'm talking to. You just want to pull the uncle.
Speaker 3: To look deeply into his eyes so you can feel what he's saying right into his soul.
Speaker 2: It's exactly right.
Speaker 3: I respect that.
Speaker 2: If we had I would ask for Beamer to just zoom in on my face right now. But we don't have that. We don't have that. We're all good. We're all good, gentlemen. It's good to be back with you guys. I know we popped in for the last show, but this just feels right.
Speaker 5: It feels right, and get the crew is finally together, finally, finally.
Speaker 3: The last we have to come back to.
Speaker 4: Are we the last podcast to finally get everybody on the show together?
Speaker 5: John, No, Girls Talk still has a they're doing a rotating thing this year, and they're going.
Speaker 4: To have all of their people on respect to them because I mean, it is tough, and I'm sure that viewers probably and the listeners probably agree. It's it's tough having like a rotating chair back and forth, especially with that host that we have.
Speaker 2: A phenomenal job.
Speaker 5: You guys are coming up with stupid nicknames and everything. Man, what's this guy doing?
Speaker 3: What was the worst nickname, the Turpy Turpy Time Time, Turpy Speed Speed all the counts, the single most horrible nickname ever created for football players.
Speaker 5: But the people have spoken, Yes, people have people have spoken of your three that didn't like that name. There are ten times that first of.
Speaker 3: All, first of all, it was four speed, Like, this is politics. Where are these polls coming from the man recount outside of Tom Thumb getting polls from just one or two guys?
Speaker 2: Hey, do you like the name Turpy Turkey Time Speed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he likes it too.
Speaker 3: He was just video evidence.
Speaker 5: There's video evidence of him absolutely loving the name.
Speaker 2: Have you posted?
Speaker 5: It was on the Cowboys app. It's on the Cowboys as it was in the Cowboys app. We don't have it anymore, but yeah.
Speaker 2: We have it. I can find it. We got it, got it, I can find it.
Speaker 3: Not to be rude and I respect that Cavante, you are a gentleman and a school loved it. He changed playing in your face, drag your name like ty speed speed Watch.
Speaker 4: The longest name is the first one that coined the turpin time whenever it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all it was. It was out in so far it was against the Chargers.
Speaker 4: It was me and Yeah and Bill Jones in the booth, and I mean, of course that was the game where Turpin had the kick return, he had the pump return, and he had both returned for a touchdown.
Speaker 2: And he was like, you've heard of you've heard of what was it? Show time time in the l a side of things. He's like, but this is turfent time. And that was when it kind of popped up.
Speaker 3: My cash app is.
Speaker 2: Cash trademarked it. He's still on the roster and he's got it done, got it done.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a big year for him, obviously with the rule changes, so I know we gotta have to talk to talk about, but that's that's gonna be a huge year.
Speaker 2: For It's a big week ahead.
Speaker 4: We've got the Cowboys in the practice field today. We've got the Rams coming to town on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Really excited about that.
Speaker 4: We'll have an extra show between now and then, so we'll get to preview that that joint practice what we're really looking for, maybe maybe even seeing some some special teams.
Speaker 2: Work in that too, where both teams get to work on their kickoff return.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely gonna see that. But I'm looking forward to some scuffles. You heard about the scuffle with the Giants and the Lions yesterday.
Speaker 2: Really it almost it was a manra and that was it.
Speaker 6: But Danny Danny, Danny Dimes Nickel, whatever you call him, he got in there too.
Speaker 3: But d it happens, joint call it. Every joint practice, there's gonna be some kind of scuffle. The reason why, let me help the fans understand this. The time in which you do a conjoint practice. That's when your body's starting to hurt, you're tired, you're irritated, you're tired, you're tired as you're starting to kind of get into the rut of training camp, and then they throw in a whole new team right in front of you. You're like, you know what, screw it, You're gonna get this work since since since I'm here, and since you're here, let's go ahead and get this aggression out. And it happens every single time. I don't think there's ever been a conjointing practice where we practice another team where there was not a fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was talking before the last joint practice that was out here with the Rams twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: It was a while back, but the that the helmet swing, that was yeah, Aaron, that was Aaron Donald and Connor Williams.
Speaker 4: I was talking with somebody. I can't remember who the player was it was. It was a second string lineman, might have been Connor McGovern. But at the time I asked those like, what is different about a joint practice, and they said, you've been hitting the same jersey, You've been hitting your teammate for so long up until this point, but now you finally see another.
Speaker 2: Person and they're gonna come in here and they're gonna be extra physical with you. That ain't flying. Yeah, that's not gonna fly. So it does.
Speaker 4: It changes the mentality of a practice. And Mike McCarthy was very adamant already. He's like, we aren't going to stand for fights.
Speaker 2: Hmm. If you throw a punch, you're out of the practice, not be practiced.
Speaker 3: Just a punch though, just at the same thing about kicks, headbutts, none of that stuff. Jabs said, I know, Bemer, I don't think Beamer has a mic, but Beamber, do you remember the time where we practiced against Denver Free years back when I was playing, and they kept threading up against us, and big Flozell Adams went in there and took somebody's heading off and.
Speaker 2: He did smiling.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, big flows of Adams goes in there cause they kept hidding I think it was t Choice or Felix John somebody. They kept hitting him on the ground and everybody was like, hey, chill out, we're supposed to be thudding up, which is just a pop of the shoulder pads. And they did it again and it was all out braw and big Floesel Adams, all six seven, three hundred and sixty pounds of him, goes over there. That just somebody's helmet off and is just swinging like a dog on wind. Oh, it was done and done. It was hilarious. Fit.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. It's gonna be a lot of fun. We'll preview that a little bit more on Thursday.
Speaker 4: I'm not encouraging that you're not gonna be here Thursday right for the show at nine a m.
Speaker 2: Where are you gonna be? Wait on Thursday? Where are you gonna be?
Speaker 5: We just got back together and now you're splitting up the band again.
Speaker 3: In the studio.
Speaker 2: It's for a great reason.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to be making my first appearance on Good Morning Football with NFL.
Speaker 2: You Wow, how about that? Baby?
Speaker 4: Congratulations Well, NFL network, Good Morning Football, Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 3: Right Friday. Let's make some changes. Now, let's make some change as of right now. Yeah, it's never confirmed.
Speaker 2: It's on the calendar, so that I mean, that's that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'm not that calendar.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: That means big stuff, my squad.
Speaker 4: If we're talking Cowboys nation, and if you're listening and you've been listening for a long time, of course, Isaiah's on since twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: We need to blow up social media that day Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 4: We need the tags, we need the red tweets, we need the quote tweets, we need all of Good Morning Football. We needed the entire NFL nation to know that Isaiah Standback has arrived at the network level.
Speaker 5: Don't got to break the internetboys, I wonder.
Speaker 2: Of course they're gonna ask you and you can.
Speaker 3: You can be fighting for your life and here's your practice run. Oh my life, I had to fight.
Speaker 2: Here's your practice run on what to talk about with the Cowboys. Let's start with some news and notes. Pat with a couple guys both in practice for the first time and uh still not in practice.
Speaker 3: Right. We got some great news and we got some not some great news. Let's start with the great news. Trayvon Diggs Uh obviously clear from the pup list, but yesterday he was in full pads. But it wasn't just for show. He actually took some reps with both the first team and the second team. Obviously he's on a rep count as he comes back from the Tory A cl but it was great to see him out there. He's moving well, he's getting some anticipation with the team. Eric Kendricks also back. He was in full pass yesterday, moving well. He missed a couple of practices with some tightness in his back. Looks like he's back ready to go, Tyler guy, and he's battling an illness, So not great news, but being that it is an illness, he just needs to continue to buy some time, get better hydrate and he'll be back on the field shortly. He wasn't on the field Yesterday's missed about three practices to my account with that illness. So get well soon, Tyler guy, and we'll see him back. He was performing magnificently in first team reps when given the opportunity. Ryan Flanoy, rookie fifth round pick. He's been out for a couple of weeks with a knee injury, but he was in full pass yesterday, did not take team reps, but he's making strides towards getting back. Luke Schoolmaker dealing with a growing injury. We talk about how health is paramount for the former second round pick from twenty twenty three. He's missed a couple of practices. He was expected back on yesterday per Mike McCarthy. Come yesterday, he was not on the field. We'll talk to McCarthy again this morning. We'll see if Schoolmaker is going to be on the field effective today. On Tuesday, keep an eye on that. We got Israel mckuamu. Not great news for mukuamu. He left with a groin injury late last week in practice. He is expected to miss some time. TBD on what that time frame looks like, but as it stands talking with Mike McCarthy on yesterday, doesn't look like mcwamau will be on the field at all this week, which means he will miss likely miss the joint practice against the Rams and you can probably count him out against the Rams in the preseason game on Sunday as well. Running backs Room duce Vaughn, still dealing with that hamstring injury, did not return to practice on yesterday out three practices to my tally. But then that running backs room takes another hit with Royce Freeman leaving yesterday's practice early on with a groin injury. So running backs Room a couple of days there, but that gives more reps to guys like obviously Zekra Godowdell, but Malik Davis, Snoop Connor, those kinds of guys. So that's where we got room.
Speaker 4: Is such an interesting situation right now. I know we'll get into it a little bit here in a minute, but I want.
Speaker 2: To go all the way back to Diggs.
Speaker 4: Let's go right back to the top of the injury list here, right Whenever it comes to Diggs being back in the fold, he's not full swing yet, right Pat.
Speaker 2: He's kind of easing.
Speaker 4: Back into it, I say, and I saw it on Training Camp Live yesterday, But he's easing back into it, getting some combo reps, which is good.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 4: The fact that he's even on the field whenever the offense is also on the field is a positive thing. Well, tell me more about what you've seen from Diggs and them kind of inching him back on the forth.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, let's note that Diggs looked frustrated when he was pulled after a couple of first team reps for Naseean Right to be inserted in, because Diggs wanted to keep going. That's a fantastic sign. That tells you that your first team All Pro cornerback feels great, wants as many reps as possible. But it also shows you that the Cowboys and the training staff, Jim Ilbert Brown and the coaching staff, they're not going to rush Trayvon Diggs back onto the field now. As far as his movements, he needs to get some rust off, But as far as being looking comfortable, looks very cofort the boat. There were a couple of plays that he closed in very well. Showed his quickness that on closing that made him such a value to the Cowboys and a franchise cornerback. So still being eased in, but mentally it looks like he's there because he wants to numb, numb, numb. All the reps, coaching staff is like, not await so fast.
Speaker 2: Well he got he got.
Speaker 3: Pulled out of practice because he looked almost too good. You really think about when we're doing the training camp live. He was doing such a good job of staying in the hip pocket of different receivers. And then when David Derden walked up to the line of scrimmage, he went up there and went to go put some Honda hands on him a little bit and then got turned around a little bit, but he closed the gap and was able to get a PBu and pass break up. And then after that they were like, all right, that was a little bit too close to contact. Come down. You could tell he started getting more confidence as practice went on. In the first couple of plays, he kind of just wanted to make sure his feet underneath him, his eyes were in the right place. But then as he started gaining more confidence in his abilities to get in and out of breaks, then he started really pushing the issue. And as soon as he did that made a good play, they're like, all right, that's enough for today.
Speaker 4: And he wasn't finishing at that level too, Like he wasn't finishing the rep. He was kind of taking his foot off the gas a little bit coasting to the finish line.
Speaker 2: And then the other two guys you mentioned, Tyler Geyiton, Luke Schoomaker, Josh. When you look at those two guys, I mean they're both young.
Speaker 4: Both high value draft picks. Schoomaker second round last year, Geiden of course first round this year. Of course, who needs those reps more right now? The ones that they're missing currently, whether it's for the illness for Guiding or the injury for schoon Man, one.
Speaker 5: Hundred percent for Guiden. But I'm actually not concerned about it at all. Like after practice, I saw him jogging out on the field and it doesn't seem I mean, I don't want to speculate, but it doesn't seem like there's any actual concern there. It is genuinely an illness that he will come back from and be taking those reps. But to go back to Trayvon really really quick, I still kind of have PTSD from Terrence Steel's injury last year, and I still have PTSD from you know, even Gallops injury and rushing him back maybe a little bit too soon, or you know, letting the player decide, like all right, I'm ready to get in. I like what they're doing with Trayvon kind of inching him back into the into practice. And you also want to give these cornerbacks a chance, the young cornerbacks a chance to get these reps against first team all pros. And if you think about it, I mean, you're gonna have Mark Cooper week one. That's obviously a you don't want to mess up against a Mary Cooper. You want to have Treyvon Digs in there. However, I don't think you see another wide receiver corps intact until Week six with Detroit. That's where I would like to see like full Trayvon in there at every snap. That's kind of I didn't want to go backwards too much, but that's kind of how I feel about Treyvon Digs.
Speaker 4: You've now created an entirely new nightmare in my head of Week one against a Mariy Cooper because.
Speaker 5: What could youss terrifying?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine the Cowboys fans in the way that they would take that game me included with a mari Cooper, if he goes for two forty and two touchdowns or like at least even one, something like he goes for one to twenty seven and two scores.
Speaker 2: I would, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: So I really okay, I don't as great as Mark Cooper is. I mean you're talking mega trun versus Brandon Card type numbers like let's let's not see that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That would, but do it?
Speaker 4: If Trayvon Diggs isn't one hundred percent, do you feel confident that they could hold.
Speaker 2: Amari Cooper to under one hundred and fifty yards.
Speaker 3: I think they have the personnel to do it if you If if for whatever reason, Trayvon Diggs is not and when he when Kyle is saying less than one hundred percent doesn't mean physically, he means as far as the ramp up.
Speaker 4: And getting back he's on the field, he's physically.
Speaker 3: Then it just goes to adjustments. If you believe that you're gonna put Trayvon Diggs on any type of snap count in week one, then the question becomes, what are you doing with darn Bland? Are you going to travel him with Mary Cooper? Not necessarily something Mike McCarthy likes to see done, but or something that Dan Quinn I should say more specifically like to do. But maybe Mike Zimmer would be more open to that if he sees Amari Cooper is really starting to get off in the first quarter, then there's no reason there's there's no reason for him to say for him not to say, you know what, Duran, let's move you over here, Let's put Trayvon on wide receiver two, and let's kind of go from there, still allowing Jordan Lewis to do his thing, but also keep in mind Josh makes a good point about the rookies, and I understand the PTSD. We want to say the T stands for torn so post torn a stress disorder. I like that, But when it comes to some of these rookies, they've been the young guys. They've been stepping up. Kayln Carson, Carson, I can't sing it. Ap praises for a guy like Kayln Carson. He's come in and really taken advantage of the opportunities with Trevon Diggs sideline on the pup list and getting ramped up. So you could see a situation where even Kayln Carson gets thrown right into the fire. Because one thing about this Cowboys team is because they know how much youth they have to deal with, they're not afraid to throw a young guy out there and say show me what you got.
Speaker 2: Well, look at the guys that are the veterans of the group now.
Speaker 4: Trayvon Diggs thrown out there very quickly as a second round pick, Dron Blam thrown out there very quickly, mostly out of need, as a fifth round pick.
Speaker 2: Both of those guys stepped up in big, big areas as.
Speaker 4: Young players in that d bat room, Kayln Carson has an opportunity like that.
Speaker 2: What have you seen from Carson so far?
Speaker 3: He's a competitor. That's the one thing that I love about it. I mean you, that's kind of an expectation when you're playing in that cornerback position to kind of kind of be your own self motivator and be a guy that's in there yapping and being sticky, you know, standing in the hip pocket. But he is spelling with confidence. I Mean, this dude goes out there. He's not afraid to walk up into the receiver's face, He's not afraid to put hands on him.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 3: He does a great job of getting out of his cuts and his brakes. You gotta remember, as a defensive back, you're always gonna be not always, but ninety percent of the time, you're gonna be reacting to when the receiver breaks, So receiver's gonna break first and then you respond. So you have that closing speed. Your ability to get out your break whenever you see somebody breaking down is very important. And that's one thing that you see consistently with him out here for these training camp reps is when guys got out of their break, he is right on their hip pocket. I mean he is putting a hand on here, he's getting past breakups and he used to putting his little seat belt on because that's what he does. He loves it and I love the energy that comes for him. So you you start talking about a healthy Trabon Diggs, you got darn Bland, Jay LOUI or Mike He's forgetting about Jay Lou. J Lou was an absolute dude last year. Absolutely no. He showed up in a major way, not only in coverage, but especially if you go back and watch the film, he showed up in a major way in a run defense. Okay, as much as everybody talks about how the run defense was not where they wanted to be, well, he's one of the reasons that it was even as good as it was because he was willing to stick his head in there, and then you ask him more depth with the with the.
Speaker 6: Young Kalin Carson and hopefully Nayshaun Wright and Eric Scott, those.
Speaker 3: Guys hopefully you know Eastcott from last year. If those guys all show up, then all of a sudden you have what was not your strong suit collectively now all of a sudden might become one of the strongest aspects of your team.
Speaker 5: One of the biggest resignings of the offseason by far as Jordan Lewis, and seeing him on the field now it solidifies that point even more. He's going to grow in this season, I feel like, especially with Mike Zimmers defense. Uh And to answer your question, I mean with Luke Scoomaker, I think the tight end.
Speaker 2: Room is full.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be surprised to see where the depth chart and the cuts sort of play out for the tight end room. But he needs those reps.
Speaker 3: Yes, he does, state your four God all right, So Jake the.
Speaker 5: Snake, of course I liked.
Speaker 2: Is that another one a big biscuits come up with the seat belt nickname for Carson two is that.
Speaker 5: No, that's the white forest thing. Okay, Jake the Snake, Scoon Maker, John Stevens Junior, and Brevin span Ford san Ford.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen much from him, but I've heard from great things. Yeah, I just haven't with my own two Knights.
Speaker 5: And hendershot is kind of on the bubble for me at the moment. But I think you can't dismiss John stevens run blocking ability.
Speaker 3: And you see him lately.
Speaker 5: Yes, last year to this year, I think it was pounds of the story.
Speaker 3: That cowboys dot com. Make sure you check that out.
Speaker 5: How many pounds of muscle it has to be?
Speaker 3: He said he's up. He was up six over pre draft another six, so twelve total pounds of lean muscle. He said he got with the nutrition staff made sure that the mass he was adding was lean muscle because he wanted to not only get better at inline blocking, but he also wanted to get better as if he necessarily needs it at contested catches and getting off of the press. So he's he's looking to do some real damag John Stevens.
Speaker 5: I suppose it didn't come to me. I could have helped him out, but that that's fine.
Speaker 3: John Stevens last year as good of a camp as he was having. He looked like a basketball player. Yeah, lanky, lanky, look like somebody was like, you grab him off the basketball courts, like you know what's done. You have talent the football field. Put some cleats on this year. He looks like a grown man. He looks like a grown man. And I was watching the individual rouse yesterday. He was getting in and out of his brakes. He still has soft hands. It's just for him, it's just continue to get those reps in practice. I think these joint practices are going to be huge for him. Obviously, that's gonna be his real his first real opportunity a getting some some contact there in terms of a competitive nature against another opponent outside of your team. And you know, you want to see how he responds to that adversity, because there's gonna be some ups, there's gonna be some downs. But ultimately, how are you going to use this mass Now you're no longer just a jump ball guy. Now to your point, you gotta put your hand on the ground. You gotta be able to go move some guys off the line of scrimmage. This run game has to be solid. They've they've they've obviously changed up things on the offensive line, you have a running back by committee. You don't have just a dude back there anymore, so it doesn't matter who's back there. I had an opportunity to speak with Zach Martin and I talked to him about the fact that a running back by committee is more of a compliment to the offensive line than anything because of the fact that it doesn't matter there's there. The organization is saying, it doesn't matter who we put in the backfield. You guys are still gonna be successful because of what you guys are doing up front. A couple of quick points on the tight end depth chart as well. When it comes to Brevin span Forward, it's it's kind of it's odd. It's odd in that you see his demeanor off of the field and you know, huge guy by the way, but you know he has like this this aura of light where it's just like he's smileyest funds like dron Bland, right, But he's one of the brevin'span for and has been one of the biggest individuals who has instigated potential scuffles. It was him versus Kaitlin Cars and that wasn't his first time. Isn't like Brock Hoffman line. Yeah, exactly, a fan foreign.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's brock Coffin, brock Hoffin, brock Coffin looks for that opportunity.
Speaker 3: But what I would also say is when we're talking about the tight ends room, don't forget about Princeton Fan, because if you're talking about John Stevens Junior and his ability to improve upon his blocking, well, that's Princeton Fan's bag, right, is blocking. And that's why Mike McCarthy, when we spoke with Mike McCarthy on yesterday or the day before, uh, he mentioned that when it comes to a guy like Princeton Fan, his talent, his skill set doesn't really shine until the pats and the helmets come on and you do full padded practice. And that's because Princeton Fant is primarily a blocker. So that's something that the Cowboys are gonna want to have in their bag as well. Will it force them to the unconventional five tight end carrying, we don't know. But keeping my practice squad, you have three elevations, so you have that ability, you have to first first risk them to waivers. Princeton Fan. I'm a fan of his as well because of the fact that obviously you have one hundred lipkey that's your fullback from last year that's returning, and there's a great opportunity for him obviously to come back this year in that same capacity, but Princeton Fan can fulfill that role as well and seen him do that in training camp. But also when you start talking about the special teams aspects, you're going to need bigger bodies that can run and hit. There's always a place for a big guy who who is strong, who is fully willing to go out there and throw his body around and be effective in it.
Speaker 5: And we talked about that towards the end of last season. We were talking about the new special team rules where it's like you need those depth tight ends to be able to help on the new kickoff rules. You those are key roles now.
Speaker 4: And Mike McCarthy's always said it, you can't have enough guys that are six three, six four two twenty five two thirty like on your football team because of that element, because of special teams, because they can play fullback, they can play tight end, they can play linebacker.
Speaker 2: I mean, think of that, how that size was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: There, Isaiah played like fifteen positions on the football field throughout his career because he fit that mold. So definitely guys that you can keep an eye on. We've already kind of started this conversation. I want to continue it into the second segment when we come back. It's a big week ahead, lots to look forward to, and guys trying to stand out to try and make that fifty three man roster. Mike McCarthy said, he's not looking at the fifty three man, but we certainly can. I've got an exercise. I'm gonna make it tough on you guys to narrow it down. I'm gonna make it really tough on you to try and pick your fifty three man roster when we come back. More talking cowboys from Oxnard, California.
Speaker 7: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheatah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five g. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew at and T five G Fast reliable Secure.
Speaker 8: Five G requires compatible plan and device. Five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you for dy deals.
Speaker 9: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 10: Today, they say champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Agon Turf offers a winning lineup of John Deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the field. Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, cater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Agon Turf, the official agonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 11: Life doesn't stop when the economy is uncertain. The market might not care you have a wedding to plan or a kid to put through school. An inflation doesn't know you've got a family to feed. But Bank of America does, and it's here to help. With digital tools to help you save and local experts nearby, you can keep life moving forward the way you need it to. Bank of America. What would you like the power to do? Learn more a Bank Offamerica dot com Bank of America NA member after I see equal credit opportunity lender.
Speaker 2: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This portion of Talking Cowboys is brought to you by Quaker Oates, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Quaker Oats bring out the good? How about that, you guys?
Speaker 5: A pause from dramatic effect.
Speaker 2: I did not bring out the good. Bring out the good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you nails that better. Okay, I'll get it better next time. I sorry, guys, first time here. Yeah, exactly what you think, Isaiah. Did you get your oats in?
Speaker 3: Did not get my oats in?
Speaker 2: Call?
Speaker 3: I love my oats. As we all well know is it's just not currently in this current diet plan for me right now. But for those out there that have not had your oats, get your dog on old. It's a nice slow release, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Slow release.
Speaker 3: You get your get your get your.
Speaker 6: Protein in there, but you also get your carbs and it's gonna be just it's.
Speaker 2: A good thing. You did get your workout in this morning. I did do in some lunges six hundred yards. A matter of fact, Kyle, did you get an invite?
Speaker 3: I did not get an invote.
Speaker 2: Did you get an no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Because he knows what to work out, he knows better than to invite me to do to work out with Yes.
Speaker 3: Let's go, Yes go tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: I worked out with you yesterday.
Speaker 3: Kind of fell into that one. Yeah, I just walked in happening. He doesn't want to get smer was out here early this morning sending up shot and he saw me out here here pumping in the sweating.
Speaker 2: I went on the I went on the ox tour this morning. I went on just a jog. I went down to the high school and back about three and a half miles. Crazy, big dude.
Speaker 4: I My feet are killing me right now because you because not only are you running on concrete, but then you're out here all day you're running around.
Speaker 3: Killing my back. I've been kind of reserving my my workouts for the evening, kind of like the shut down. You work out tonight and yeah, yeah, tonight. Actually I told Josh that yesterday. No, no, no, I can't do it right. There's something happening tonight. Can't work out.
Speaker 2: No, we can't use the.
Speaker 3: Gym until seven after seven. That's so tomorrow, Thursday, back to back Wednesday. I made some room nice, all right. You also didn't have to write this morning, all right.
Speaker 4: Of course, final installs coming up this week, Mike McCarthy saying, these last couple of practices are some of the toughest practices that they'll have throughout. I think the final install is today, right, pat final install, so that'll be completely done, and then you get into review, review, renew that kind of thing, and you go into uh, the joint practice with your full playbook at hand at least at the moment, so that's a good thing. Cowboys have a tough practice on hand today. But he has said that even throughout these final installs, there hasn't been an emphasis from the coaching staff on the fifty three man roster.
Speaker 2: So I have an exercise for you guys. I'm going to cut it short at every position. I know a this is not likely because you have to fill out fifty three names.
Speaker 4: Fifty three names are gonna be there, but every single position, I'm going to cut it short, and you have to make a decision on who gets in there because at some point these positions will be cut short.
Speaker 2: You mentioned tight end.
Speaker 4: Four names for tight end, It's realistic it could be three because they may take an extra offensive lineman, they may take an extra running back. Hunter Lipke could be technically classified in that tight end. Even though I know he's a fullback, he can maybe be in that fold. So I'll start with quarterback. There are three quarterbacks on the roster. You got to pick two.
Speaker 2: Where are you going with it? Josh Rodriguez, Dak Prescott, and Cooper Rush. Okay, that this idea is as easy as it's been in training camp. But tell me, I.
Speaker 5: I just don't think yeah. I mean it's a kind of a sensitive topic with fans out there. You spend the fourth round pick on Trey Lance. I think at this point, at this point in camp on August sixth, you haven't seen enough from Trey Lance to determine whether or not he needs to be, you know, the starter of the future. You know, I think that's a big loaded question for Trey Lance at this point. I'm sticking with Dak Prescott and Cooper Rush.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's August sixth, and as we have this conversation, Cooper Rush is leagues beyond where Trey Lance needs to get. So for me, it is Dak Prescott and is Scooper Rush. Is this to say that, uh, there's not time for Trey Lance to develop between now and roster cutdowns. Of course there is. There's three preseason games that still need to be played. He's going to get a ton of those reps. But as we have this conversation Cooper Rush, he's been the cool hand loop the whole time. He's been unbothered, unfettered, and he looks as comfortable as he needs to. I mean, he's a guy who came in and was four and one in the absence of Dak Prescott still looks great in camp. Trey Lance really needs to put the pedal to the floor. Agreed, And I you know again, I believe that Trey Lance will have a great opportunity and obviously in these three preseason games to show where he's capable of the difference right now is Cooper Russia's is fully confident in his capabilities to compete at this level. Trey Lance is not. And that's no indictment on him. Is just the fact that he just has not had that experience yet. And right now he's still hesitating, He's not anticipating, he is not fully confident in his ability to be able to deliver the ball, see trust what he's seeing, all those things. It's just a little bit of hesitation and at this level of competition, you can't have that. Now again to you guys, you guys made a very you know, you guys emphasize at this particular date because those three preseason games, the whole world would change around. And understand, when you're a professional athlete, confidence is absolutely everything. And you can see that change literally in one single drive where you see a whole new version of Trey Lance that we have not seen to date. I'm hoping that that's the case for him, but as of right now, it's Dak and Cooper.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people hoping for that.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'll add one quick thing when it comes to Trey Lance versus Cooper Rush. Keep in mind, and I've reported this often, and I love the fact that Jalen Brooks said it yesterday as well. Brandon Cook spoke on it. Mike Zimmer's defense is disguising itself to magnitudes that even Dak Prescott may not be accustomed to at this point. And he's seen most of it all, if not at all. So when you talk about Trey Lance, add that to some of the reasons why he's struggling so far in camp, because whereas Cooper Rush has seen most of it and Dak Prescott has nearly seen it all, Trey Lance can't necessarily argue that, and Mike Zimmer has him more or less confused at the moment. I want to put this out there before the season is gone. I was not an av well, I want to say it was an advocate. I didn't believe there was a high probability that Dak was going to get a new contract. Now, with what I've seen in training camp from coach Zimmer, I think that changes. And the reason why is because I don't think that you've seen the best version of Dak Prescott yet from the stand that you don't watch a lot of film, yep. And I've always said that Dak struggles with a lot of disguises and it gets him in trouble. And that's that was really the achilles heel of him as as.
Speaker 2: We're talking about it on this show qu a little bit.
Speaker 3: The things that he is seeing in practice every single day is addressing and continually working on his achilles heel. So if he's getting that work on what he quote unquote lacks at in practice every day, what are you going to see from him when he steps on the field against other opponents. Mike Zimmer might be more of a of a pickup for Dak Prescott more than it might.
Speaker 2: I like it, I really do, and I've said that before.
Speaker 4: This defense, in this scheme does not only benefit the defensive backs and the way that they are able to disguise and able to move around, and it helps the pressure up front. It helps Dak Prescott and what he's seeing and what he's able to read, and if he's looking good out here, which he has, I think you could argue he's probably a top five players.
Speaker 2: Camp so far, maybe top three. Just throw on point.
Speaker 4: If he can continue that against the defense like this in the games, it might be a whole different story.
Speaker 2: That touched a different story? Was it to wort yesterday?
Speaker 4: That was incredible? All right, I'm gonna switch that. I'm gonna go back and forth offense and defense. Let's go linebackers. The linebackers have been fun to watch. You think I'm gonna give you here, I'm giving you four. I'm making it really hard. Give me four linebackers, dog, I am a mom. Okay, four linebackers, man.
Speaker 3: I need a second. Okay, I'm gonna go Eric Kendricks, Damon and Clark to Marve over shown.
Speaker 2: And Mike doesn't count. I know he'll play both.
Speaker 3: I like what I'm saying from some of the younger guys, Buddy Johnson, undrafted guy like Jason Johnson. But Willie Harvey Junior is out here showing his backside a right. So yeah, let me tell you Willie Harvey Jr. Not in this order, obviously, Willy Harvey, Junior, Eric Kendricks, the Moon Clark and mar over show in his.
Speaker 5: Mouthful, I'm gonna go Eric Hendricks of course, uh, Marvin Overshon of course, the moon Clark, of course, and then Mary's lulfoul.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's mine, rookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, you can't. You're you're done.
Speaker 3: Who'd you say?
Speaker 2: You say dance?
Speaker 3: It was no, I will said Willie, Okay, will. I can't know if it was five. They have to because I can't take the rookie third round pick out of the equation. Even though I love what Willie Harvey is doing. It's a rookie third round pick. If you had five five, then it's hardly Marris. Would it be Willy hard Willy.
Speaker 2: Harvey and Merrison would be different.
Speaker 8: I like you.
Speaker 3: I love what Willie Harvey is doing, but in terms of what the rotation has been, it has been Damian Wilson.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Damien's outside of it, and I'm doing a story for the countdown to kickoff for and it's on Eric Ken. Eric Kendricks has more tackles, tackles for loss, and sacks than the entire rest of the linebacking coret combined and we got a young and Damian Wilson is the only one that it's even remotely close, because Damian Wilson's played nine seasons in the NFL before, so he's been around.
Speaker 3: Kendrick looks fantastic out there. But so so we're clear, I'm changing mind, Okay, har I haven't had breakfast yet. I didn't have my oats yet, okay. So love with lea file showing. Also he's getting some burn with the first teamers. He gets he's getting comfortable, he's playing fast now and as he learns the system. So absolutely it's it's Kendricks, it's Damone Clark, it's over shown and it's Leo and Harvey is five. If I can get five, get me five.
Speaker 5: Though, I want to emphasize something really quick about marys Lilulfoul. The speed of maryslul Foul. He's getting from sideline to sideline in blazing speed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: He might be a new Turby Derby speeds, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like he's kind of on that level.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, possibly, possibly not.
Speaker 4: In talking with Eric Hendricks yesterday, he had very high words on it, and he said that he fits perfectly as a Mike Zimmer guy. He said he's a Mike Zimmer prototype because he can rush, he can blitz, he can read and react and then go. He can shoot the A gap, B gap, whatever he can do.
Speaker 2: I mean, it all adds into what Zimmer wants out of line out of the linebackers.
Speaker 3: Extremely cerebral, his football IQ is insanely hot, and I love his energy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to put too many expectations on this guy. But doesn't he kind of look like build wise and speed wise? Doesn't he look like Fred Warner a little bit?
Speaker 3: Oh you went all the way to Fred. I was going to stop the Shawn and.
Speaker 4: That was Sean football, Like, yeah, football doesn't look like Sean is more more style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the football. The speed, the speed is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the speed is good.
Speaker 2: So not quite there yet, not quite there yet.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to put those expectations on him or anything like that, but like, similar looks in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Especially if he bulkes up and he grows into the frame right, it could be completely.
Speaker 3: I don't want to put too much pressure on the young guy, but future Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: That's not my but like just very good and his rookie camp.
Speaker 4: Absolutely all right, let's talk about let's go with three running backs here, and I'm gonna put Hunter Lipkey in the running back category. In the running back category, Hunter, like, three tailbacks is all you get?
Speaker 3: Oh you get his three? All you get is three?
Speaker 5: I mean Zeke of course, Rico and Hunter Lipke.
Speaker 2: Okay, same, it's same, okay, same.
Speaker 5: I expected a more of a battle here at the thing the thing is for me is.
Speaker 3: That if we are putting Hunter lip Key in the running back category, then you have to know he's going to make the team. And as it stands on August sixth, the battle for who gets the most carries at one is between Rico and z we talked about at the top of the show. News and notes. Duce Vaughan is dealing with the hamstring injury. He's missed several practices, right Royce Freeman. We don't know if he's going to miss time with the growing injury. So just the battle of attrition health wise is starting to happen before the first preseason game even happened. So do you The question is, then, do you think Snoop, Connor and or Maliite Davis overcomes any of those three. I don't necessarily see that.
Speaker 6: My three is hunterd lib Key, Rico and Freeman.
Speaker 2: You just cut Zeke.
Speaker 9: I have.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt that that Zeke has the capabilities of playing. But I don't. I don't sense the same passion. Okay, interesting, I just don't. I don't sense the passion. Again, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's subjective, obviously, that's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: I just don't sense the I don't I don't get the vibe that he's as passion it about the game as he once was. Okay, that has nothing to do with whether he can or cannot produce. I just don't get that that sense. Did were you evaluating him on the day he got hit in the special part? They won't take your passion real That is where I'm at with it. I think he's fully capable of going out there and continue to produce, you know, and you know, obviously in in a in a joint role with the other with the other guys. But I don't know. We'll see how it plays out there. The Freeman injury does affect that in a major way.
Speaker 2: I think more than likely you're gonna have four, guys, You'll probably have you give us three because I'm trying to make it hard on you, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to have conversations like this, and I give credit to Isaiah for at least getting out there with it. All right, defensive line, I'm giving you eight. This is the last one we'll do, and then we got to take our last break.
Speaker 2: Eight.
Speaker 5: So Rodriguez, oh man, he keeps starting me over again, Marshall Nieland to Marcus Lawrence, Michael Parsons, Uh, I think you can we can all agree on those three, MASI okay, how many more do I have?
Speaker 2: Three more?
Speaker 5: Let's see? This is tough, man, This is really tough Johnson, Darrel john Wow, Okay, Daryl Johnson, like, is that a spicy take?
Speaker 3: That's spicy?
Speaker 2: That it's spicy, but I like he's had a good can.
Speaker 5: Denzel Jackson, Oh, that's real spicy, And man, I really can't get like that last one on the that last one.
Speaker 3: Tyris Wheet, Okay, good special teams last year. Yeah, and so it was Johnson as far as depth goes. Tyres Whet eight total eight total, Micah Okay, Chauncey Mosa, Marshawn, Mazzie.
Speaker 2: D Law Okay.
Speaker 6: Then I'm at a Kwadea mohammet okay, and big Justin Rogers.
Speaker 3: That I liked it because I predicted earlier this offseason that Justin Rodgers would make the team. So I'm going Tank mazi Osa, Micah, Justin Rodgers, Chauncey Gholston, Marshawn neland and I'm cheating because dex And gets to IPP exemption. So all right, yeah, roster man, roster management. I'm gonna go Tyris Wheat.
Speaker 2: That would be my aid.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go Tyris.
Speaker 2: That would be my exact day right there. All right, let's take our final break.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're gonna talk about some of the most impressive position groups on the field so far at training camp. We'll give it a top three when we come back. More talking cowboys.
Speaker 7: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has at and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew.
Speaker 2: At and T five G. Fast, reliable, Secure.
Speaker 8: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See add dot com slash five G for you food deals.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lifball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 12: Welcome back into Dear Doctor, the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: Sheila.
Speaker 12: Let's hear from my next caller, would you doctor.
Speaker 7: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 12: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being the soldier to cry out? Okay, this one's easy. I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 9: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission.
Speaker 2: Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 10: Today to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: This segment is brought to you by in viz a line, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back into Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company, Isaiah stand Back, Patrick no, Cy Walker, Josh Rodriguez, I'm Kyle Yeoman's the crew is back together again. We'll be back on on Thursday, nine am Pacific eleven am Central Time on Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Cowboys streaming channels. If you are with us, we will not have Isaiah Standback that day because he will be on Good Morning Football Live on the NFL Network. Good thing is that comes on before Talking Cowboys, so you can.
Speaker 2: Watch Isaiah and then watch Talking Cowboys. We'll have a complete review of Isaiah's performing.
Speaker 3: We're gonna break it down like film.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: No, we're gonna wake up.
Speaker 3: I'll be I'm gonna go to the telestrator and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris is already shipping the telestrader out here.
Speaker 3: We won't have it in the back be conference calling. Jerry Medalon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would love that.
Speaker 4: Actually, that would be hilarious. I'm gonna see if I can we can make that happen. We've got calls here, right, I mean, storyline still, you know we've got calls out here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna text right now on Thursday.
Speaker 3: He's here, I think, dude, that's we get him sitting right here.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna Jerry Madelone. We're gonna have Jerry Madalon, our talent coach. By the way, for those who might not know, he's a big mentor of Isaiah's. I want him to come on, and I want him to give an honest review of Isaiah's performance.
Speaker 2: Plaster talent coach to the stars.
Speaker 4: All right, Jerry, I just wait, you're gonna be on Talking Cowboys Thursday.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Top three position groups that have impressed you so far in training camp. We gotta be quick and get out of here. I'll start with you, Isaiah. Top three position groups. Corner okay, Defensive line, are you throwing AD, J and D tackle in there or more than like?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And then I think the receiver group has showed up. I think the receiver group has showed up. Tyron Billy Johnson has done a really good job. He's shown up, Cropper has shown up, Brooks has continuing to show up. I'm not sure how to pan out. I want to see the morph turp.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to wide receiver group, not in any particular order, by the way wide receiver group, talk about Tyron Billy Johnson, Jaylen Cropper, Jalen Brooks, Jayalen Tobert taking advantage of CD Lamb working through his contract. Cornerbacks in the absence of Trayvon Diggs. Trayvon obviously back now, but Kaitlyn Carson taking those strategy and which is still out there being an absolute gamer Deron Bland. But I cannot say enough about this linebacker linebackers. Linebackers, linebackers they are. They went from being completely deficient absent DeMont Clark as far as true linebackers to just spilling over the brim of the cup with the running over a disciplined linebackers are. They're playing quick, they're playing fast, they're playing instinctual. And when you talk about run defense, they have been sensational and stopping the run and feeling those lanes and feeling those gaps and uh so, yeah, for me, linebackers is it's just they're showing up.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 5: Offensive line is particularly the center position. Uh there's a kind of a battle there that we've talked about a couple of times with brock Hoffman and Cooper beb and uh determining what that actually looks like.
Speaker 3: There you Uh, that's what.
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 5: When's that week one? It's brock Hoffman Kaufman. Uh, it's and it's a surprise to everybody that hasn't been watching training camp basically.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then I also have to go linebackers. Of course, we talked about it, like I said, the speed of Mary's Lui Fou is just incredible. And then also I have to give a shout out to the wide receiving corps. Again we talked about it. But the biggest surprise for me is Tyron Billy Johnson. To you know, he was undrafted in twenty nineteen. He has been with let me just say this real quick, the Texans, the Bills, the Texans, the Chargers, the Panthers, the Jags, the Raiders, the Texans, the Bengals, and the Niners. He is playing here like he's going to stay. I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of his camp and seeing him in the preseason games because that's when it actually counts, that's when it matters, and that's how you make the team, especially when you're a guy like Tyron Billy Johnson really showing out and he's had I feel like he's had inconsistent days where he shines, but when he does shine, he shines bright.
Speaker 2: I agree completely.
Speaker 4: I think if anybody's stock has risen the most throughout training camp, it's Tyron Billy Johnson. He was a guy who was maybe a fringe roster player, not even roster player, fringe practice squad player at some point, probably right around that eighty mark on the ross. And now he's taking snaps with the ones. He's going out there and I know CD's not here. I know they're holding Brandon.
Speaker 3: Cooks out there still, but it's still He's still.
Speaker 4: In there with Jalen Tolbert, Cavante Turpin, and it's Tyron Billy Johnson.
Speaker 2: That is a huge, huge jump in a short amount of time. And he's earned the respective guys like My McCarthy as a play caller.
Speaker 4: He's earned the respective of Schottenheimer as the offense coordinator, and he's certainly earned a respect And he talked about it on the stage. Dak Prescott has seen what Tyron Billy Johnson is doing.
Speaker 2: That that's great.
Speaker 3: And I'll say this because this also speaks to Tyrant Billy Johnson's mindset. I had an off the cuff conversation with him a few days ago, and this is one of the several fantastic quotes that stuck out.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 3: I want to reintroduce myself and earn the coaches trust, and that's the biggest thing for me. I don't want to be a superstar practice guy. I want to do it on Sundays.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: I love that t billy Billy white shoes. If you will shout out to Big.
Speaker 2: Nate billy white shoes. That is that a nickname?
Speaker 3: That's big Big Nate gave him that nickname. I that yeah, that one, that one has finesse thing billy white shoes.
Speaker 4: All right, that does it for us here on Talking Cowboys. Hope you had some fun with us here over the last fifty minutes.
Speaker 2: So we will be back on Thursday again.
Speaker 4: Tune in Isaiah standing Back, Good Morning Football that morning, and then tune in to us that day as well for Isaiah stand Back, Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll see you on Thursday.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club