Speaker 1: Yes, we are getting to El sayed. Yes, I am going to give you the strongest case I could possibly make why you need to take this movement seriously. We'll get to all of that. A couple of things before we get started. Pretty scary in light of the assassination culture we now find ourselves living in. Three would be assassins for President Trump. Of course, what happened to our friend Charlie Kirk. Now we have a heavily armed suspect has been arrested at LA's Trump National Golf Club after he was seen scouting security preparations before the President was heading out to the West coast. Our man accused of scouting President Trumps South Carolina golf club before the commander in chiefs visit. Decorated former US Marene completed combat deployments in both the Iraq and Afghanistan. Agents conducted advanced secure planning spot planning spotted this guy walking around the golf course wearing an earpiece photographing filming security preparations. According to federal prosecutors, he returned to the club on August the second, where he falsely claimed that he worked for the State Department and for security of detail there admitted he had a loaded firearm in his pickup truck. Deputies then responding to the scene discovered that this guy wanted and was wanted in an unrelated robbery case out of El Segundo, and authorities recovered a loaded di millimeter pistol, holow point ammunition, binoculars, badge labeled security protection agent from his truck. Subsequent search of his home uncovered what investigators described as in the illegally modified ar platform, rightful additional firearms, body armor, high capacity, the magazines, communications equipment, and notebooks containing you know, very concerning statements while we were still investigating the motives of this individual. We are thankfull he was apprehended before the president's visit. It's very dangerous out here, really is. By the way, just so you know, the state of the entire Democratic Party. Maybe it's just a mere coincidence. Maybe the day after the Michigan Democrats handed this, by the way, what was a much closer race than people had anticipated. This crucial Senate nomination to a man that refuses to condemn the state in America deserve nine to eleven. Democrats in DC are boycotting a hearing on the Muslim Brotherhood. Muslim Brotherhood's members include Osama bin Laden's right hand man in al Qaeda, i'm in al Zawari. According to the Council on Farm Relations, AMAS was an offshoot of the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. A mouse, of course, has in their charter the destruction of Israel, and it goes on and on. But Democratic members of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee announced they will refuse to participate in a hearing focused on the Muslim Brotherhood networks within the US the boycott targeting a session organized bi Federal Court Subcommittee chair Ted Cruz entitled Hidden in plain Sight, Confronting the Muslim Brotherhood Network in America. You'd think they'd want safety and security for the American people first, But I do a little bit digress here.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to last night.
Speaker 1: But before I do, I want to make sure you understand something, and I is going to be a certain portion of this program. I will try to minimize it, but I do want to make everybody aware of it. I think we're going to put this up on our website so you can just simply print it out. And that is the DSA's agenda. And we'll take the more extreme items and we'll summarize it. And this way you have it, and you can make copies of it, and you can share it with your friends and your family, and your neighbors and your coworkers and anyone else you may run into it in your life. Because what happened yesterday, although it was closer than anticipated, and one of the reasons it was I did not know the extent of money that the Democratic establishment. One of the things that have been so fascinating and somewhat mysterious in all of this is how the Democratic Party, there's silence has been deafening as this radicalized DSA communist takeover their party has been unfolding. There's only been one elected Democrat that's been willing to take it on.
Speaker 2: That's John Fetterman.
Speaker 1: Now you've had others, James Carvel this weekend's not going to be a part of a party with Abdul Sayed, he said that he may be leaving the Democratic Party. I guess if this guy's elected, but I mean now he's the nominee, so he's a part of the party that not dominated him. Then you have Bill Maher and you know former politician Joe Manchin is an example, and so on and so forth, and you know, Mark Penn, I mean there are people that are speaking out, but only one elected official because the rest of the elected Democrats are deathly afraid of the power, because they know that this is the base of the party. Now how do we know this, Well, we did a little research for this program, and I brought this up yesterday. Two hundred and fifty plus members of the DSA, that's Democratic Socialists of America. I think most of them are communists. But whatever, you know, why play word games when it's ostensibly the same thing. It just whatever form name, manifestation, it still ends the same way, and that is unfulfilled, promises more poverty than when you start.
Speaker 2: It ends up also with.
Speaker 1: A loss of freedom that you hand over to greedy politicians that you would empower to pretty much steal money from one group of Americans redistributed to you, at least on paper. And then how do you ever get rid of those people in power? It never works, never has, it never will. It is a failed system. But in case you don't know, there are two hundred and fifty plus members of the DSA that are serving currently today in elected offices now in forty states. This is not just mom Donnie, this is not just del say ed, This is not just AOC, This is not Grandpa Bernie. This is not Pocahontas only. And then you have all the other squad members, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 1: Ninety percent of these DSA officials were elected following the twenty nineteen political cycle. What does that tell you that this is a movement that is growing very quickly in momentum, and it's gotten to the point where they have now intimidated and silenced. Are the Democrats? What are these stated and written DSA beliefs. They want to eliminate the Senate, the Presidency, the judiciary as we currently know it. I mean goodbye, say us Senate, goodbye. It's over. And we know they want amnesty for illegals. We know they want to abolish the borders. We know they want to abolish ice. We know they want to defund because they write it the Department of War it was a very dangerous world. Not a smart idea. They want to end all deportations, eliminate cash bell. They want their wealth tax, confiscation of wealth. They want to pass their cradle to grave womb to the tomb, government run everything green, new deal, abolish prisons, police, public ownership of most corporations, that will lead to poverty. That means that they want America to become worse than New York City and we're than the state of California under the worst governor, no show, Governor, Gaven Newsom. That is what their stated plan is. They're not hiding it. You know, in the past, you'd have Democrats, you know, things that they could never say on the campaign trail that would not help them win electorally, or things that they could never pass legislatively. This is where judicial activism came in because this has been their real beliefs, but they were kind of they at least try to hide it. Well, the hiding is over. They're not hiding anything anymore. This is now out in the open and they are now saying it publicly. It was a much closer race. I mean, I remember I was watching and then you know, I was doing some prep. I've got a podcast later, and I just was doing some reading, watching the results come in, watching it get closer, and you know, the big story was out of Detroit, which went more for Haley Stevens than I think people had anticipated, but not enough by any stretch. Elsaiad is the nominee now for the Democrats in Michigan. But you know, now we have Hailey Stevens. I think a lot of the surprise comes from the establishment, including Gretchen Whitmer Chuck Schumer. They were pouring money. They won't speak out publicly, but they sense the danger of this movement within their party as a clear and present danger to their power. Chuck Schumer doesn't know it. He's done. How came Jeffries probably, you know, even though he's minority leader in name only, he's done. These radicals now control the party. Hailey Stevens now. It didn't take long for her to get over her objections of Abdul el Sayed's toxic policy positions like oh cutting off aid to Israel, calling the Jewish State evil, abolishing ice, defunding the police, imposing a wealth tax, not to mention his refusal to condemn Who's out there. Assan Piker was with him all day yesterday. Assam Piker was in the room with him last night at their headquarters. Assam Piker apparently was live streaming during this. Stevens says I want to congratulate Abdullah Sayed on winning the Democratic nomination. I am proud to offer my support as he takes on Mike Rodgers in the general election. And anyway, so you know, Mike Rodgers is saying you're not going to let that happen now. Just I want to say a thing about Mike Rodgers, who was on this program last week and we will have on many times. This is now a critical moment for this country. Mike Rodgers, distinguished Army vet, former FBI Special Agent, chaired the House Intel Committee fourteen years in Congress, one of the most reliable pro American voices on flinching about confronting anti Semitism. He is a great candidate. It came very close in the last election to meeting Elizabeth Slacke, was very very very close race. So what does this mean that this movement now has got legs? What does this mean that this is now spread like a cancer. It's not just Bamdanni and AOC and Grandpa Bernie and Poghon.
Speaker 2: What does it mean?
Speaker 1: It means that this is now the heart and soul of what used to be a more moderate Democratic party. That party no longer exists and the rest of the Democrats out there, Well, let me give you let me backtrack. When I was at Lindsey Graham's memorial at the National Cathedral, where I did speak, I had an opportunity to meet with a number of very high ranking names you would recognize Democrats in the US Senate, and we had private conversations. They were off the record, and I will respet back my promise to keep it off the record in terms of who they are, what they said.
Speaker 2: But I am.
Speaker 1: Telling you they see nothing but danger in this movement. This is not the people they want to be associated with. And they're saying it, but they won't say it out loud, and as their silence is so deafening, now it's a danger. And this is my admonition to you. Yeah, okay, a lot of us wanted outside let the lunatic win. But now the lunatic is on the ballot. Now he can be elected, can be elected. And if you don't feel the urgency of this moment to stop this insane agenda right dead in its tracks now in the states like Michigan, Wisconsin with Francesca Hang and you know she'll win her primary, it looks like if you don't step up, and you don't realize that three months from yesterday is going to be the most important midterm in your life. We have never dealt with a radicalized group of people like this with the agenda that I just spelled out, and I'm spelling out every single day. If you don't do your part, and it only takes one action by you, and that is to vote, and that is to prevent these people from growing like a cancer that will turn America, the America we love upside down. It will be unrecognizable and will cease to exist in its current form if it continues to get out of control. If you don't stop this, it's on your head. America will get the government it deserves. I take this win very seriously. Anybody that's ah good, the lunatic one. Okay, now, lunatic has to be defeated in the general election for to mean anything. And if you don't take this responsibility in Michigan and Wisconsin seriously, if you don't take it in Colorado seriously, if you don't take it in Texas and Maine and everywhere else seriously, In Iowa seriously, in Georgia's seriously, in North Carolina seriously. Then, I'm telling you it's going to be Mom Donnie, you know, personified all around the country. I'm warning you now, please make a commitment in your heart, mind and soul that you're not gonna let this happen. I'm telling you it is a clear and present danger to America as we now know it. These positions are insane, all right, So this is now going to be a battle for the heart and mind and soul of the Democratic Party. Elsayed campaign backed by over one hundred thousand dollars from dozens of members of a group with alleged terroritizes. On foxnews dot com anyway, they say they have collected one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars from individuals who work for or who have held leadership roles on the Council of American Islamic Relations to group CARE. You might recall that they were designated an an unindicted co conspirator in a case down in Texas many years ago. I have no idea if these campaign contributions were made or not made. I'm just looking at Fox News Digital right now, but they're claiming forty one individuals who either work for Care formally work for care, saved and served in leadership, et cetera. It doesn't matter to me, it's irrelevant, but the money will be there for Al sayed that much, I can tell you is a lot lot of money that is being ported into elections and we have no earthly idea where it's coming from. And it's not good and it's not healthy. Now, I'm going to get to the DSA constitution and bylaws and we're going to play some l SI ed in just a minute. But I want to call attention to an important race to me that is taking place. Unfortunately, this won't be taking place until tomorrow. I'm not sure why Tennessee has it on a Thursday. Congressman Andy Ogle's friend of the Program, Tennessee's fifth district, President Trump's pick for Congress. We just want to give him some props. But anyway, the state of Tennessee, like my state of Florida, like the state of Texas, like the Carolinas. You know, you see people moving into these states and droves because they actually had to run states properly. Andy, So why on a Thursday? Usually these primaries are on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we do a different here in Tennessee, but we have a rather long early voting period. There's a four day break pushes it to Thursday. But look, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: That's what the General Assembly has set the date, and so we just roll with it, all right.
Speaker 1: So you're not running against I assume in Tennessee one of these DSA candidates are you?
Speaker 2: And if you get to the general again.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, you know, I've got both a competitive primary and a competitive general. And you know, like you alluded to, you know, we've got this lefty green group out of California that's sending two million dollars against me because I'm Trump endorsed, I'm close to the White House, I carry most of Trump's legislation. And in their own words, they said, say that they're going to try to make an example out of me so that other Republicans don't vote conservative.
Speaker 2: Well, how can people help you and this?
Speaker 1: You know, you are one of the few Republicans that have a very strong spine in the backbone.
Speaker 2: Can't say it about all.
Speaker 1: Of them, but I know the President counts on you, relies on you for a lot of support. So I'm just trying to make the people my friends in Tennessee. Aware that this primary is on a Thursday, which is kind of unusual. And if you haven't voted early, now would be the time to go out and vote tomorrow for Andy Ogles. But how can they get in touch with you in your campaign?
Speaker 3: And you know, obviously the vote is tomorrow, but you can go to Andyogles dot com. And look, you know, if you're a Republican and you have a Kamala Harris super pack boring two million dollars against you, there's a reason for that. It's because you're a fighter, that you're a leader, that you're close to the President of the United States, and and you know, I'm enemy number one for these green energy folks, for the liberals out in California, and you know that's why they're coming hard at me. But look, if people don't, if they don't get out to the ballot box, you literally could have This has repercussions because if they succeed in taking me out, this California liberal group spending two million dollars against me, this will encourage them to do it against other Republicans in other primaries. I mean, they say they're going to target very more. They're going to target Ralph Norman. They're going to target Byron Donald's and Florida. So I'm not I'm not the only one on the list. I just happened to be first.
Speaker 2: All right, well, we're going to watch it and the Ogles. This is an important race.
Speaker 1: If you're a friend listening in Tennessee right now and you're in Tennessee's fifth district, it is President Trump's pick for Congress. He is being targeted by this. You know, radical clean Energy, super packed. They're pouring millions of dollars in the hopes of getting you out of office.
Speaker 2: I take all elections seriously.
Speaker 1: I know people celebrating Alsaia Ed's win yesterday, Oh that's great.
Speaker 2: It makes it easier for Mike Rodgers. I'm like, no, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It makes it more urgent for the people of Michigan and the country to get involved in this midterm election year. You know, I know that midterm elections don't usually generate the kind of turnout that we get in presidential election years. This year has to be different, and that's what I'm telling people. All Right, Andy Ogil's appreciate you, man. We'll be watching tomorrow night and reporting on it. As results come in.
Speaker 3: Absolutely sean, thank you so much, my friend.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the prob you know, the DSA has a constitution, they have bylaws. They actually have Article one, the name of the organization shall be the Democratic Socialists of America, a non for profit corporation. Article two their purpose. We are socialists because we reject an economic order based on private profit, alienated labor, gross inequalities of wealth and power, discrimination based on race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, status, age, religion, national origin, and brutality and violence and defense of the status quo.
Speaker 2: The same crazy leftist.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're similar to the people that five hundred and seventy four right, so they they related. They seem to be crazy leftists to me. But anyway, we are socialists because we share a vision of a humane social order based on popular control of resources and production, economic planning, equitable distribution, feminism, racial equality, non oppressive relationships. We are socialists because we are developing a concrete strategy for achieving that vision, for building a majority movement that will make democratic socialism a reality in America. We believe such a strategy must acknowledge the class structure of American society, and that this class structure means that there is a basic conflict of interest between those sectors with enormous economic power and the vast majority of the population. You know what they don't believe in. You know what they don't talk They don't talk about freedom. They don't talk about rights inherently from God, which separates us from so many other countries natural rights. They don't talk about individual purpose, responsibility, God given talent. They don't talk about any of that. They don't talk about how maybe yes, there's no country that's perfect, but a country that has created a system of governance whereby your God given talents can be brought to fruition and through your hard work, your labor, your innovation, that you can bring goods and services to a marketplace and then people you can't force them. I can't force people to listen to my radio show three hours a day, watch my podcast, or watch the TV show. I have to do a good show and earn your trust every day, and I work hard for that. But they don't ever talk about this. They just want equal results and that is where the fallacy lies. Tell me who's going to work hard, who's going to innovate, who is going to create if the government's going to come along and punish them by confiscating, you know, through their their sense of morality, the labor of other people.
Speaker 2: Really, it's it's a lot more.
Speaker 1: It's a lot more sinister than that, because, you know, if they want to, you know, they want to take the Constitution as it in its current form, eliminate the United States Senate, take away your ability to choose our president, and the way we appoint judges. You know, why do they think it's a good idea to abolish borders, offer amnesty for people that didn't respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty. Why would they go after the only thing the law enforcement. They want to not only abolish prisons and police, they want to abolish ice. They're so insane. They want to deepund the Department of War and all deportations, eliminate cash bell. Then, of course, this is where it gets into the financial part of it. They want to establish a wealth tax. Well, why would anybody create anything if you're gonna pay You're ready to pay confiscatory taxes to begin with on the federal level, then on the state level. Then you're you're in a place like New York City on a city level, and then they're gonna come in and they're going to take more of your money.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like I ran into a young man this weekend and he said, you know, years ago I heard you say something and it stuck with me.
Speaker 2: I said, what's that?
Speaker 1: Is a nice kid, and he said, I heard you say that. Well, if a kid works hard and gets an A in school and another kid does no work and gets an f, uh, why don't we just take a couple of grade points away from the kid that worked hard and got an A, and we'll give it to the kid that got the F. And then everybody do you get to see him we're all equal. That's kind of does capture all of this. They want public ownership of most corporations. You see the beginnings of this unfold. You've got in Abdul l Sayad. He says, I want to reach out to Hassan Piker's viewers, the guy that blamed America for being attacked on nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Who is there in the ballroom last night? Listen? Who was campaigning with him a good idea.
Speaker 4: Look, I want to reach out to his viewers. He has a three million person platform, and there are things that Hassan and I disagree with. If you watched any of our content together, and there are things that he and I agree with on the question of taking on the fascism of the Trump administration, will you agree?
Speaker 1: Then you might recall the guy that he's been out campaigning with the last couple of days, that was, you know, live streaming from his ballroom last night, Hassan Piker. Well, let's just listen to Hassan Piker in his own words.
Speaker 2: America deserved nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm staying is totally brought it on ourselves.
Speaker 2: Dude, holy shit we did we did.
Speaker 1: In a video game whatever hypothetically politically we did.
Speaker 2: Man, we did holy shit? Like, how how is this? How is anything I'm staying controversial?
Speaker 1: Like we fund the people who did nine to eleven still to this day. Then Abdullah Sayed refuses to comment on the death of Ali Hamani, who's killed Americans and you know, killed his own people, number one state sponsor of terror, the former Supreme leader is now dead. Uh. He refuses to comment on on how Many's death because a lot of people are in Dearborn are very sad that the.
Speaker 4: That there are a lot of people in Dearborn who are said today so like, I just don't want to comment on some money.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean at all, I don't think it's worse even touching that.
Speaker 1: Noah Nah then says Israel is an apartheid regime, blood thirsty under net to Nyahu. Then he goes on to say that he wants to He's saying all of it out loud. This is what makes this radicalized group of Democrats so different than radicalized Democrats in the past. They wouldn't say it, they would hide it. They knew electorally it would be suicide. They knew that they had to go about sneaky ways. They couldn't get it done legislatively. That's that's why judicial activism has been such a big issue for Democrats. But this is him saying we need to abolish ICE and start from scratch.
Speaker 4: Well, as you well know, ice has nothing to do with the southern border. That's customs and border protection. I believe in a secure border. I also believe in immigration enforcement. But I also believe in not shooting Americans in the back of the head in the face while I'm trying to do it. And maybe it's because I've served in government agencies. But once a government agents, he like that is told that has impunity to do the worst things and violate the highest law of the land, which is the Constitution itself. I don't think you can reform or retrain that. I think we need to start from scratch. And Ice is not very old. It's fifteen years younger than I am it was starting. It started, It was a bad experiment. It's been weaponized to do the worst things, and I think we need to abolish it and start from scratch.
Speaker 1: And his big supporter, Hassam Pike grenn't have time to play it, calls abduloh saiad critics islamophobic pieces of Adam Schiff. Now this is what is on the ballot. A lot of Republicans said they wanted him to win, and frankly, it is an opportunity. It is a choice election among choice elections. But it is meaningless if you do not participate, if you don't stop Francesca hung in Wisconsin, if you don't stop the radicalism. You know, and I am just saying to every one of you. If you don't I don't normally vote in the midterm, you better start. This is the one to vote in DSA back candidates, you know, topling millionaire Democratic incumbents and now there's over two hundred and fifty of them since twenty nineteen, and that you know, after that cycle you have the Michigan's top election official wins the Democratic primary for governor advances to the battleground state. So you know there's no Democrat elected Democrats but John Fetterman that will call these people out. This is now a serious, a tipping point moment for America. Are you going to allow Bernie? By the way, Bernie is the most successful track record when it comes to endorsing candidates than any other Democrat whoever Bernie's support seems to win. Got to give him credit in that sense. You can't criticize him for you know, he's a state of communist what do you want? He's fighting for what he believes in and you know his candidates are winning.
Speaker 2: And it is it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Where there's two hundred and fifty of them around the country, that's a real number. Anyway, I want to remind you about six Hour. They are celebrating two hundred and fifty years of freedom with an exciting summer protection program and promotion. When you buy any new P three sixty five you get a free six hour every day Carrie flashlight. I carry that every day. It's one of the very best carry flashlights you can buy. Right now, you get it for free when you buy the number one concealed carry pistol in the country. And six Hour all proudly made in the Live Free or Die State in New Hampshire. Half their workforce former military. Six Hour also a proud partner to the US military. As a matter of fact, six hours the official side arm of all branches of the US military. Now I have the M seventeen pistol. That's the same one that is carried by our brave men and women defending freedom all over the globe. And the P three sixty five is the number one concealed carry pistol in the country. Go to six hour dot com for details today and you get the free every day carry flashlights six hour dot Com. All right, well we come back all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly straight ahead,