Speaker 1: I just wanted to know how you came up with them.
Speaker 2: Don't be a name because you're nan. There's a bunch of donkeys. That is Charlemagne. Remember life where we fight are tongue based off who may have seen. Never was saying.
Speaker 3: On the breakfast club, I'm the words of charlemagnea god, he's a donkey.
Speaker 2: Ah Man, Charlemagne, you've given donkey the day to who now well Buster rhymes donkey Today for Wednesday, July sixteenth goes to sixty three year old Pamela John Stanley.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Pamela hails from Texas and she is currently incarcerated after allegedly attempting to send her ex husband fentanyl laced chocolates. Let's go to ABC News for the report. Police, this is my little piece.
Speaker 4: Of paradise here, but feeling safe here has been a foreign and Jeff coff side and the lengths he's gone to. I went so far as I built a DOMI may seem a bit paranoid at a.
Speaker 1: Mask on it and a hat and a jacket.
Speaker 4: But it's only paranoia if no one's after you and kaff says his ex wife, Pamela Stanley was.
Speaker 1: I was hoping she would move on to find happiness, and I was hoping she'd hope saying for me, But it just didn't work out that way.
Speaker 4: Early last year, he says he heard rumors she talked about hiring a hit man. He even spoke to investigators. No charges ever came of it.
Speaker 1: It didn't really surprise me because she's kind of that way.
Speaker 4: But what did shock him? The recording investigators say they have of her latest plan.
Speaker 1: Did some fentanyl inject him into a box of high end chocolates that she was going to purchase and have their mail to me?
Speaker 4: And it was just scary? What could I say? The Parker County Sheriff's Office says in a sting last week, and undercover officer provided her with a clear plastic baggie containing what she believed to be fentanyl. Her attorneys declined to comment.
Speaker 2: Now, Kids, I was born in nineteen hundred six seventy eight, Okay, so back in my day, there was a classic film that came out in nineteen ninety four and it was called Forrest Gum Dropping the Clues Box for Forest Gum Running Forrest Running. It stars, in my opinion, one of, if not the greatest actor of all time, Tom Hanks, And there's an iconic line from that film that Forrest gum mother said, do we have the line?
Speaker 4: Let me?
Speaker 3: My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
Speaker 2: You never know what you're gonna get. Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get. That line made so much sense to me when I was younger. But the old I get, the more experience I've had with boxes and chocolates, I do know what I'm gonna get in the box of chocolates. Okay, milk chocolate, doc chocolate, white chocolate, a bunch of you know, different feelings like caramel, nuts, fruit creams, truffle centers. If you've had enough of you know, boxes of chocolate, you pretty much know what's in there. But that's why Pamela john Stanley came along and said said, let me bring the razzle dazzle. Okay, let me bring the razzle dazzle back to the box of chocolates by adding some of Rihanna's makeup to it. Okay, some of that finty beauty. All right, Pamela, I'm gonna tell you something you have given new life. To that line, life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get. Okay, that line that started to lose this luster a long time ago, until you decided you wanted to kill your ex husband by putting powdered fentanyl into his box of chocolates. Now, what's crazy is we just talked about recording special moments. The only reason she was caught is because she told a friend in a conversation or an acquaintance in a conversation that she didn't know was being recorded that she planned on sending the fentanyl lace chocolate to her ex husband, making it a pair like the package was from a travel agency as a congratulations gift for his recent engagement with a honeymoon incentive offer. Her ex husband said he wasn't surprised because she's kind of that way. What the hell does that mean? She's kind of that way? When did she get that way?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: How long has she been that way?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 2: You was married to her for fourteen years, sir? Was she that way?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Listen? This is a prime example of why the best revenge is always success. Pamela, I'll understand you and your ex husband didn't work out after fourteen years. But this is not how you get your get back. Okay. Your ex husband said, and I quote, I was hoping she would move on to find happiness. I was hoping she would hope the same for me, but it just didn't work out that way, Pamela. After a divorce, after a breakup, you're supposed to go get sexy on these holes. Okay, Go get right, all right, get in the best shape of your life physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. You're supposed to make your ex husband regret the divorce, not make him feel like he dodged a bullet literally. Okay, Pamela. If you can come up with a calculator strategy like lacing a box of chocolates with fentanyl to kill your ex husband, and you can do anything you put your mind to. Okay. I don't understand why folks want to become supervillains. There is absolutely zero reason to resort to throwing your life away while the person you're trying to hurt is out here living their best life. You became obsessed with your set back, and you can't allow yourself to move forward if you are not willing to let go of your past. Please give Pamela John Stanley the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons. Oh no, you are the doge.
Speaker 3: Of the day, the dogee.
Speaker 2: All the day.
Speaker 1: Yee.
Speaker 2: She's still in jail right now too. She got a bard of four hundred and fifty thousand. It's good as she in jail. But like we said, if she can put her mind in doing that, like if she can do something like that, man, imagine what she can do, like great things in the world, like what like what like?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: She she laced the box of tackers, was sitting on and almost light, and then came up with this whole idea to send it through from a traveler. Congratulations.
Speaker 4: If she's clever as hell little sent them off for.
Speaker 2: Crazy honeymoon and tomorrow with the box of chocolate. All right, Oh, these type of people that are supposed to be like, oh hell no, got you look God, that's Elizabeth or method Jesus or exactly Jesus. All right, she put meth in her milk. All right, Well, everything comes with a side of methic.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Donkey to death damn.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, when we come back. The CEO of AFRO Future formerly of Afro Cella Abdul Abdullah will be joining us. He's gonna talk to us about Afro Afro Future, which they do every year in Ghana. He's bringing it to the state, so we're going to talk about that. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.