Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man. He's a legendary queens rapper. He ain't sagreed as your boy in O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What Ups d J E f N?
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know me and the most.
Speaker 1: Professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink.
Speaker 3: Chans d is New Year c That's it's time for drink champions.
Speaker 1: Drink up mother mother? Would it good?
Speaker 4: Be?
Speaker 1: Hope? Wanna should be? This is your boy in O R E? What up is d J E f N?
Speaker 2: And this is Minna take me before all Chris Crazy. Now today we have the honor of interviewing a comedy legend. When I tell you I watched her special and I ain't peeing my pants since like the second maybe the third grade, maybe twice, you know what I mean, Like I peed in my pants because I know her, I know how funny she is, but she still gets funnier and funnier. She's a queen. She's a legend.
Speaker 1: When she was here before.
Speaker 2: This, she came out and sold out the goddamn Apollo Theater. She's been doing this for thirty plus years. She's a legend of ie call. She keeps getting better. I am so proud of her new show that's coming up, and we're gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about whole bunch of things. We're gonna get into a right motherfucker. Now we're talking about the one, the only motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Now off top. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta ask you this question. You're in a fire, nothing California fires. You're an imaginary fire, right, imaginary fire.
Speaker 2: And then you you you escape, right, you, you get to the safe zone.
Speaker 1: And then there's two people down there, right, you got you got two bottles of water.
Speaker 2: One bottle of water you drink, and it's the other bottle of water could save somebody. You're gonna pour it on them, but it's the whole bottle of water. You can't pour half on one and half on the other one.
Speaker 1: I'm talking you talking, an't even how to drink it.
Speaker 4: Bottle.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so you made it.
Speaker 1: And there's two friends, two friends, right, yeah, and friends and me.
Speaker 2: So you got a choice of which one to pour them. No, I'm gonna tell you who the two friends are.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're on fire. There the fire. You drag one bottle.
Speaker 2: You're talking about it yourself, like you put them on the tack so you could just one. Now, now, let me tell you who the friends are.
Speaker 1: You really need to get that speech.
Speaker 5: And it's just like you just like to tell me. Okay, so you know who they are.
Speaker 2: Okay, one is poor Mooney and the others Dave Chappelle. Which one do you pour the bottle on to save them? And which one do you let just?
Speaker 1: They gotta they gotta go.
Speaker 6: I'm probably drinking the other bottle of water too, let them because I.
Speaker 1: Can't make that decision. So they both gotta go, save me, save me, I choose me. I definitely didn't expect that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, now another scenario and then we're gonna get into the interview.
Speaker 1: Okay, you on the bowl.
Speaker 2: These guys get bit by catfish. You know that ship, you know the ship that you gotta get. You get bit by and then they gotta peel on you.
Speaker 3: So here we go already left.
Speaker 1: Damn, let him get a d well. You asked me to be on your baby, Yeah, I will know what you want, baby, your mama, what you wanted.
Speaker 2: Okay, two of your friends? All right, so now you want to know who the two friends? You got one p left.
Speaker 1: I can save a lot. We're gonna be pee on somebody to save my goddamn life. Okay, you will be the first time. Are you ready to know who the two friends are? Yeah? Okay, Robin Harris or Mark Curry. Well, I will probably pee on Robin Harris to save him. Yes, okay, so Mark Curry's out of here. Yes, I've already re pet on Mark. Just kidding.
Speaker 2: So so let's let's get straight into the Netflix special. Last time you was here, you was talking about it, and then you went and you did it how like I believe she did.
Speaker 1: Tell us Da.
Speaker 7: Chapelle whatever, you asked me, what I asked for?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, wait a minute, I'm shureing nothing. You know, I went to all the em parties in the seventies.
Speaker 1: I left my coups out all the time, just waiting for motherfucking the roofee made and it never happen. I mean, I was a delicious thank you? What is that, Jamie? What?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: So let's let's talk about the Netflix person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know we talked about it before.
Speaker 2: But let's let's reieduate the conversation for those who didn't see that interview.
Speaker 1: So how do you get the call?
Speaker 2: Dave Chapelle gets you the call says I want you to do this or Netflix you to call, and you get Dave Japello call.
Speaker 1: Well, it was very random, you know, like I hadn't seen Dave in years. I think the last time I saw him in person was backstage where Eddie did Decided Night Live, you know, coming back back after twenty five year thing.
Speaker 6: I came out came out to New York to to watch the filming of that, and I saw him there.
Speaker 1: Then. I hadn't seen him for a while.
Speaker 6: Then you know, Corona happened and he asked me to come out to Yellow Springs, out to his theater in the Cornfield.
Speaker 1: Right and I was like, I was like really, you know, because it wasn't like this was random.
Speaker 6: So I grabbed my daughter, my security, I dropped my daughter and we went to Yellow Springs. And while when we got there, then I found out, you know, we're going to do a little show and stuff. And you know, I don't get easily intimidated. I wouldn't say I was intimidated. But we were in a corn field in Ohio and yeld streams.
Speaker 1: Whoever the fuck that was before people knew about those shows that.
Speaker 6: Were happening for a hundreds of white people who had fought to have Dave not build this thing. And you don't know if you're going to a weirdow, hostile environment.
Speaker 1: It was all good.
Speaker 6: There's a little stuff who cares. While on stage, Dave says to my daughter that I'm gonna get you. You know, I'm gonna get your mom a Netflix special. I'm gonna pay a lot of money and stuff. Now he told this to my daughter, Well, number one rule of black life on Americas. Don't lie to my fucking kids. See you canna lie to me, but don't a lot to my fucking kid. And now I gotta fuck you up. You fuck who you are. Well, so when he when he told her, I knew that this was really probably gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And then it did. You know, he put a lot of thought into the opening.
Speaker 6: You know who's in the airport and all that for me to have an effling special produced by Dave Chappelle and it was a big hit and very proud of it and I think that was a flex.
Speaker 2: Especially I watched this specially so many times. But something that I have to ask you because you were stuck in the airport six hours, but you wasn't mad and you wasn't drunk, Like that didn't go together to me, Like why wasn't you drunk because he was supposed to do.
Speaker 1: The spress with that night.
Speaker 6: First of all, I don't get drunk like I used to. Okay, okay, okay, So I wasn't drunk, And.
Speaker 1: I mean, what good is it gonna do me for me to go off in situations like I'm going to jail and it's gonna be headlines and all kind of shit. So I eat a lot of shit these days that I used to sleep a bitch for in public back in the old days. But they sue you now and all this kind of shit to take all the fun out.
Speaker 6: Of fight a bitch in the street. You used to just fight a bitch, no repercussion. You get your ass for. Maybe you jump me, we do it again. Now that's a whole You know.
Speaker 1: Lawyers get involved. So I just try to be cool to keep everybody else cooling.
Speaker 6: Plus, comedy is for nervousness, as well, and you know, when it looks like it's starting to get tense in the airport, a nice thing to do is to relieve people of that for a little while so everybody doesn't buy each other's head off. So glad to provide shit like that.
Speaker 2: Did you see Kanye and his girl of the Grammys?
Speaker 1: Somebody getting somebody getting why the fuck is this? Why? Why? And why why is this necessary? Why is this necessary? Somebody get him? And he just said some real fucked up ration and ship about Kamona Lay That was very unappreciated. And you know what, this is why I say I'll go back and fighting. Back in the day, somebody would just simply go beat his motherfucking ass. But nobody can do that anymore. You know, damn it, bring.
Speaker 6: Back fighting, you ain't gotta shoot nobody, bring back good old ass living in.
Speaker 1: The street, because he could use a little little ass living.
Speaker 2: But you don't think that was like kind of fly?
Speaker 1: What What did you just say? Did I think what bad?
Speaker 2: I ain't saying she was fly? No, No, she was fly at that situation like he kind of I would say.
Speaker 1: Some pim ship like go to my ship. I don't know nothing about Okay, I'm asking.
Speaker 6: In the last ten years has been a fly m but God bless him, he's still musical wizard, give him that, you know, And I think he's really got a handful with that little Northwest is she come?
Speaker 2: You know what her nickname is, Nori?
Speaker 1: That'sus. Did you do the DNA testimon You got a lot of.
Speaker 7: Because her name. You know, he said it on the show, right, he did it on the show. He said he said it on Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Well, very good.
Speaker 2: On your specials, you say you want to bring back old slang words, right, you mentioned a couple of them. What's someone of the old some slang words that you have mentioned on the show that you would like to bring back?
Speaker 6: Well, I might have mentioned it, so I can't remember. But like boss, we used to say boss in West Coast, We're like, oh, that was a boss party, that was a boss car.
Speaker 1: He's got a boss. You still say that boss? You know, we used to say that back in the day. Child, that's boss. He got a boss. Crib girl's cribbons. Boss. We used to say that.
Speaker 2: What's some of the old words you want want to bring back? I still say, like she said, do it, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I like that instead of all this fucking let's just say, let's do it. You want to do it, I'd rather do it to you. If you said that, then say you know you want fucking or something like that. I'm like, oh, yeah, let's fucking do it. Come back. That's a little information for you boys. That's bad. That's that's a good one. That's bad, bad like bad like this. Oh goddamn.
Speaker 2: You see the boss over there, icy icy.
Speaker 1: You rappers and ship ain't telling him. Motherfuckers want to flex out in are you? Are you messing with Donald Trump? Or No?
Speaker 6: First of all, all mooning do you mentioned earlier? Always told me I was going to end up on part of my language, the niggas to watch lists like him. Right, So I have ended up there. I'm a nigga to watch and being that I am, I am not at liberty.
Speaker 1: To speak on anything political.
Speaker 2: They may give me treason my number part of the field.
Speaker 6: Whatever I want to say, it is not right. I mean, it is right, but it ain't right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let me choist the question a little bit.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about rappers performing at their inauguration?
Speaker 1: Now that's not political.
Speaker 6: This is this is take me, hey, do what you want to do. Suffer the repercussions. It was good publicity. God bless you every bafflicity. You gotta suck it up and take it.
Speaker 1: Do what you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Ask you this because a lot of them are saying it was about the money, Like I think it's like one point five.
Speaker 1: Said entertainer does not need four million dollars, said entertainer was this, No, she said, said like I told you get this, motherfucker. I told you that as well.
Speaker 2: Fine, so, oh man, yeah, I just wanted to know your opinion on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to tread lightly on the ship. Like, no, I respect that, but hold up.
Speaker 8: Yesterday I took my kids to see dog Man, number one movie.
Speaker 1: Hear your voice, thank you, number one movie in the country.
Speaker 6: You can hear my voice playing the part of Millie and the lad and thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You recognize my way immediately, and the kids love the movie as well. Change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would like to ask you airport etiquette.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And if you don't know what he's referring to, please check out my Netflix comedy special streaming now called Town Business. It covers a lot of things on the plane.
Speaker 2: Because listen, if my neighbor doesn't put his shoes on to go to the bathroom, I judge him. I judge him like my relationship changes.
Speaker 6: One people doing wrong the time, the flight attendant told me the other day.
Speaker 1: One people do it all the time. Go to the bathroom and they socked food on the plane.
Speaker 9: Somebody goes beerfoot, Britney spears with weir foot into a gas station bathroom.
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me? Damn? Can you imagine? Okay, don't get dominic service my salwich.
Speaker 6: Okay, first of all, in my defense to the people dump this is probably never happened before. I don't know if anybody's ever.
Speaker 1: Eating people eat the show just keep it wroing, and I always do a little eating segment on my Instagram all the time. But that is not why this sandwich is here.
Speaker 6: The sandwich is here because I'm a fucking alumni, and I know what these motherfuckers do.
Speaker 1: This little drinking right here. Nothing, it's that fucking game that quick time. That's where the ship goes start.
Speaker 6: And I have a dinner engagement after that, and I'm really trying to go and so that is why this is here. I promise I'm not gonna go in I'm gonna take a few bites pushing the motherfucking liquor because.
Speaker 1: I'm no fool.
Speaker 2: Goddamn it. That's why she knows the girl got done.
Speaker 6: You know, women eating is pornographic. Though a lot of people like to watch me eat on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 8: Boris was watching her life today, he said.
Speaker 1: And then I clicked off. I took my gun and threw it down the ship and I clicked off. He was upset. Too bad. You should have caught me when I had my Homi fans, he was, Yeah, I had the Savage Extente Lingerie ambassadorship with Rihanna Fortia. No, you wasn't. I wasn't ready. Now, okay, this is my last right there said okay, mm hmm, but not of that. Okay, I'm ready for you, motherfucker. Now now.
Speaker 2: After thank you, After everything that you've been through. A goal of yours was I don't know if it was a goal of yours, but you wanted to headline the Apollo.
Speaker 1: How was that for you? Thank you?
Speaker 6: You know it's emotional to even talk about. Wow, Let's start with the fact that I'm a older, single black female from the West Coast who sold out the most iconic historical black theater in the world to me, the Apollo you think about. You know, I had been through the Apollo before, I had been backstage before it. I've been upstairs in their dressing rooms. I'd written my name on the wall, I'd rubbed the tree. But I never thought that I was gonna perform there.
Speaker 2: But you had performed there before. I had only a first performing.
Speaker 1: And I told you, thank you. Yeah, sold it out.
Speaker 6: And I also brought with me to pay homage to the history of the Apollo. I surprised everybody and brought back Kiki Shepherd.
Speaker 1: She came to oiling now she still looked good as fun, and that was, you know, made everybody very excited and god uh willing. You know, we're going to be doing.
Speaker 6: This again in May, just in time for Malcolm Ex's one hundredth birthday.
Speaker 1: So I'll be back.
Speaker 6: And they told me because the guy who is sort of like the general manager of the Apollo, he was running around back stage thing, oh, you're making history, You're making history.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what I mean? I mean I know it's a big deal to me. You know this is a big deal to me. Why is it a big deal to you? He said, No, you don't understand. There hasn't been another black.
Speaker 6: Female comic sell out the Apollo since nineteen sixty eight, mainly did it.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, Yeah, so that was great just to see my name on the marquee. And it's not super imposing a I or some shit, you know, to really see my name on the marque. It was really a great thing for me. Just so you know, thank you New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, just so you know, I got I got one Plantum album, four gold albums. I'm born and raised in New York City and I have never sought of the apollow by myself, oh.
Speaker 1: On my own. So yeah, I was. I was very happy for you because I think you for a New York artist, is a big deal. Yes, So the fact you're coming from that's what That's what I'm like. The love I didn't know it was going to get it like that, the love from the and it takes years to me to curate a relationship in New York from the.
Speaker 2: Work goes right, comedian, let me let me stop you for one second. For some reason, Oakland and New York feels like the same. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I was the crime, baby, that's why the crime, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Well, so you know, the polo was a very very very big deal for me and I limited it. This is just hip hop, and that's not fair for any New York East Coast artists. And the fact that you came all the way from there and you sit there by yourself and told that motherfucker out man, that is the biggest graduate. That is a bigger.
Speaker 1: Well here's something else that's crazy. So my daughter's father was a comedian before me.
Speaker 6: He used to tour with Bernie Mack and Ship, and he had been on the Apollo Wow years ago. As you know, they have the amateurs and then they have a professional comic that comes out gets fade and that's said.
Speaker 1: So he was one of those. So he he hadn't been in the Apollo doors in like forty years wow. So I brought him back with us and brought him back and he was like, I never thought I'd be walking.
Speaker 6: Through these doors again. You know, it tells you be on the West Coast and ship like that, and it was just great for the whole family.
Speaker 2: New York, Me and Pun sold it out, but then we added other artists. But so I don't even know just me.
Speaker 1: It was just you. Yes, I give you, I'll give you that. So now we've got the.
Speaker 2: Paramount the Oakland Show. Now tell us tell those people who that has never been to Oakland Paramount the Paramount Theater.
Speaker 1: Well, just like New York has the Apollo, Oakland has the Paramount Theater, and so has the Fox.
Speaker 6: And the Fox is great theater, Shane. You know Fox Atlanta, Fox and the Foxes all over the country. But the Paramount Theater is like the Pinnacle. It is the biggest artistic venue in Oakland, and it's I think a historical landmark, and it's legendary. And you've seen everybody from you know, the Nicholas Brothers aren't up to you know, Stephanie Mills, the whispers agree.
Speaker 1: Everybody has performed there.
Speaker 6: And they used to have this thing called the Black Filmmakers Hall of Fame, and people like Calvin Lockhart, Diane Carroll, they were come a big board show. And I stood out in front of this theater all my life and just looked at people going in and looked at people going in every now and then buy a ticket to something and going to see the whisperers and you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Like that all my life.
Speaker 6: I performed there three times before with other people exact. The first time I performed there was where Lewis Dix and Sinbad okay. The second time was where John Hinton Overton and Bernie mack Wow, And the third time was with d L.
Speaker 1: But then this was the time I came and it was my name on the market. I don't know what's going on. The Lord is showing out with me, That's all I can say. Well, deserved, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, our show is about giving people they flowers. And we know we gave you your flowers before, we're giving you different.
Speaker 7: We gotta give you more flowers and this is different flowers another you know, every everyone, everyone in.
Speaker 2: The world wants to say giving people their flowers now because they drink chance.
Speaker 1: We don't mind. I'm thank you, baby. I feel like I'm at the from You're finish. I know, y'all.
Speaker 2: I know y'all making a double list. Yeah, you finished sucking up all right? Just so you know, those are the people that white quick times slime.
Speaker 8: Those guys they make it back for everybody and Columbia over there.
Speaker 7: And by the way, if ice come in here six to look, that's that's yeah, that's for the alumni.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. Get at.
Speaker 10: This is.
Speaker 1: How do I do it? I don't know. You ain't telling me this point. Yes, so they go together. Yeah, I guess because this is.
Speaker 8: The first time the boxer gave to a mess Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know how much get this shipped back. We had to get her a special bouquet especially for her. Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's like, because I've never seen nobody have anything bad to say about you?
Speaker 1: Is there people that you don't like or don't like?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 2: How how does this happen? You're a joyful person?
Speaker 6: Well because I really, I mean, you know, I wouldn't say I have a majority of people out there, but you can't live your life and I piss out somebody, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: You know, there's they say you're you're you're somebody, You're the to me in somebody's story or something, or the villain in somebody's story. I don't give They say every single person is a villain in somebody's story.
Speaker 1: If you used to bother me when I got on people nerves or they thought I was too much or whatever, and I just am at that age. Only that's not.
Speaker 2: Smoking weed cofughing. The only thing that's not smoking weed is corming. God damn, what is he coming from?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Maybe figure what the phone? You better start coffee? Okay, let me ship. As a matter of fact, so what kind of but is you smoking? I don't just gonna bite as what she was talking about. This is the problem because they know me listening to mout fucking moment, I was the fuck up norm I don't even know what you asked me. I forgot.
Speaker 7: I was good about people, not her, having been like people not liking her. I've never seen the She's like, what's will you? And I'll be sure what is this relationship?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Did you ever see the movie Lady Sings the Blue? No, I'm ready to go my card okay? Lady Sings the Blues is Destroyer Billy Holiday Okay, Diana Ross Blade, Billie Holliday. Billy d Williams played Lewis McKay, who was in love of her. She was lode. I'll be sure.
Speaker 6: It is my Lewis McKay one two three, Yeah, but you don't know nothing about it.
Speaker 1: But he came out and show lover your show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because he does that, he pulls up on me. He's my friend, Anmber. What I ever had thought, you know, my little West Coast ass because he's.
Speaker 1: From Mount Vernon.
Speaker 6: Never what I ever thought that, you know, night and day, heart throbbed light, skiing Kinglight, that I would ever end up being my friend. But that's some of the beauty of when I finally moved from the Bay to l A in Vegas and subsequently Vegas, it was you know, the money, Okay, you gotta make money.
Speaker 1: But to me, it was meeting people who I had seen on TV.
Speaker 6: All my life, meeting them in real life and then becoming friends with them.
Speaker 1: That's what blow and continues to Jesus Christmas.
Speaker 8: So no, that's annoy.
Speaker 1: Like, who do you have?
Speaker 6: I don't have a type of men because I don't care if their start. I would love a tall guy, but I haven't got him super tall in my life. I don't care if they got a little dad bob, because you know, that makes me feel less less conscious. Who the fuck wants to go to bed with like super modern motherfucker you flabby act.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's not let's both be a little flabby baby.
Speaker 6: I get it, you know, And I don't care if it is. A rock star can look like Russell Brandy can look like more. I don't have no type. It's the way we motherfucking kick it, you know what I'm saying. Because I'm not impressed by this ship that impresses basic bitches.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm not impressed by any of that. I'm around opulus all the time. I just love I love a pretty okay, like my goddamn self. So I don't care about any of that ship. But can you make me laugh? Are you really funny? Do your fucking kids even funk with you or like you at all? You never kick a dog ship like that?
Speaker 2: Okay, Kidrick or Drake? One of them asked you on a date? Which one wan you going to? Said the Drake, And question for Drake because I know you're in the light skin boys.
Speaker 1: First to fuck them up. Wait a minute, where were you hello? But I just said I don't have no type. I'm not just go to on a date with want will be the or what it is this ass word. It's not that you was going to ask me? Should I me? I know, I got to play game. The game point on. I just want to know me. No, okay, what next time? My facts offer some questions after game? Trust me? Trust me, We're gonna have fun to date. You know it an'll happen. It all goes down the third hour. Yeah, okay, okay, okay, now the date they're not on a date with who?
Speaker 2: Kendrick and Drake both d ms. You which d M are you answering?
Speaker 1: At first? I used to would have been Drake and tell you obliterating the mother puckers. And now that is safety and now I want to fu not big Kendrick. Power is of making pussy wear, honey. But Drank used to be you, baby, And you know when he made that video sex you had, I was like, is he going through something? Bus it rich baby daddy? Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't feel like I can say anything about him and he'll.
Speaker 1: Come for me, like, bitch, you gonna come for me, fucking Kendrick. Bitch, don't be baty what I say. But Drake, I really was pulling for you, baby. He was moving for Drake. I was pulling for Drake. But you know, it's just like it is what it is. You know, even my old ass knows he told that ass up. And that's that and that you know, and that's that's that on that go sit down, let everything cool down. See you in about two years, they'll come back with a bang.
Speaker 2: That's advice to him.
Speaker 1: That's my advice to Drake. Just go sit down, enjoy your money. You know, he's some poutine or whatever the fuck they're eating Canada. That's the price. You don't like jerk chicken poutine. First of all, hold on, they put for people who don't know, poutine is this gross little snack they have in Canada.
Speaker 6: It's French fries like cheese. The cheese curd now curd is like cotton cheese.
Speaker 1: And the idea of putting gravy on French fries is not new. Niggas been doing that for years and real niggas put cheese on it.
Speaker 6: Okay, boom, but it's American cheese, not so it melt into the gravy.
Speaker 1: Food is in here am I alone. I'm just saying the current, it's what makes it grow. It don't melt curd, don't melt no ship, no, no, you know ship. You guys got yeah, you got quick time. Jesus, you said it. I don't know about fucking blue chain.
Speaker 2: We look at we're looking, we're looking for it. Then we're gonna get to Now we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Play the game. What's what? Shut what shuts? You're drinking?
Speaker 2: We got that nineteen forty we got.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, you got you got it ready. People at home, people at home. Dan takes over. What would you like to drink?
Speaker 6: I said, oh, vodka, Fineoka, grapefruit, which have provided?
Speaker 1: They did not say, and what type of shots would you like? So I get prepared for that? Now now they get here talking about the shots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we wanted to get you that don Julia that we like when people drink Don Julio.
Speaker 1: Yes, just already have some. Yeah, forty two, that's right. Oh no, what I do what the men say?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes Julio, Okay, okay, you do it. No, no, I'm drinking mamajuna. But but he's drinking what do you drink? My mowana? You know where they make that been kindling story. The guys stepping on in his feet nine outside. I love Lucy about well.
Speaker 6: No, but the thing about this game is it's two against one because you'll be asking me all these complicated, awkward ask questions and ship.
Speaker 1: But you could pass. That's a drink. When you drink, you can say I don't answer. Consult with my attorney. Yes, I'm your attorney. We attorney right here, drink chips months ago. Come on, you're ready. She knows you know the rules.
Speaker 7: You don't need the rules, given the rules anyway, just in case. All right, yeah, you pick one, we're not drinking. You don't pick we're drinking. So if you say both or neither, we're drinking both or neither of them. If you don't want to answer like you're saying both or yeah, if you pick one, we're not drinking. If you pick one, we're not drinking.
Speaker 1: That's what. That's the main thing you need to know.
Speaker 7: Richard or Robin Harris for whats cokaine?
Speaker 1: If that's whatever the criteria, Richard got it from Robin. I'm gonna say, Robin, no, no, Robin William Wait a minute, William, already.
Speaker 7: You said Richard or Robin Harris. Well, Richard, Richard, Yeah, Okay, you got stories. That's also another thing about quick Time. Any stories with anybody.
Speaker 2: I know Richard Prior stories, Vin Harrish, he was there first night he ever did comedy. Okay, yeah, the next one. See, yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Eddie Murphy or Bernie Matc Eddie.
Speaker 2: That was easy.
Speaker 1: You you have an Eddie story. She did a movie with he Okay to the mi in with us, What's coming to America? That's right, part two? Right, yep, let me that was great. To let me say something. That's one of my favorite movies. I hate that people. It was great. Great these people I don't like the day.
Speaker 2: And by the way, you don't you know where they went in Queen's That's that's my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I stole a bike right there. I stole a bike right there when they filmed the original Yeah to America. I went up there and I didn't get to speak to nobody. Yeah, well, I seem to him, like you're saying, was nobody I saw him here? I didn't know. Yeah, yeah, okay, last that's cool. That's the cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so but coming to America too. I thought the fucking ship was hilarious.
Speaker 6: They got mostly everybody from the original one, and stuff we couldn't get Sam couldn't get Louie Anderson and of course Madison Claire have passed the away recipes.
Speaker 1: You know everybody else they got out that was great. Plus a costa wardrobe person was the first one, the first black female to win an oscar. Oh wow, wardrobe. She's been addressing Eddie for years and and movies and all kind of stuff. Anyway, what's the next question?
Speaker 2: Hold on, because I want to get I'm gonna say something about that. How was it being on that except for all that fucking comedic, fucking funniness, was y'all seeing each other just not.
Speaker 1: Being professional? I'm glad you asked. I had been guilty myself of talking shit about Tyler Perry in the past. I have been guilty myself of saying little shitty things. But after getting the opportunity to go to work every day on the Tyler Perry studios and see what this man has done, and see how many people he has employed, and to see that the stars who he has some of the sound stages named after have made many movies in Hollywood, and Hollywood ain't named a sound stage after their wonderment. Fucking but to go to work every day.
Speaker 6: And see the Oprah Winfrey Studio, the Whoopee Goldberg Studio, the Ossie Davis, the Ruby d Studio, the Sydney Poyt Jason Sudio, the Whoopy Goldberg Studio, you know, to see this every day, it did give you a sense of pride. And don't forget that Ruth has clothed all the extras and everybody for coming to America. So the whole five was just a colorful African royalty set and stuff like that, and it was great. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life. And I'll give a fuck. We don't like the movie.
Speaker 1: This ship was funny. Yeah, fuck you you got the next one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, snl or in living color, in living color, nas or jadakiss.
Speaker 1: Nas Jesus.
Speaker 7: Not want to drink today, Queens the house, come on, Dave Chappelle or Martin.
Speaker 1: Take a shot.
Speaker 10: Finally at the Bilt. Finally she said, not look at the pilet.
Speaker 1: Smooth.
Speaker 7: That was nice.
Speaker 1: That was smooth.
Speaker 2: You know, Okayno, Tiffany Hattis, that's a go for what for whatever in your mind?
Speaker 1: Here is this?
Speaker 2: This got weird? I've never seen your face like that.
Speaker 1: You looked perplexing. Mm hm. You guys.
Speaker 6: Know, I think they actually both do be fighting for or speaking on women's rights in the industry, and that's where I joined in on that. So you know, I only answer the question because I had to answer the questions. But I'm really right, you know, with both of them in different ways and stuff like that. I think they're great accesses and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So you said both and we're drinking. No, she said, I didn't say both. I said, my knees.
Speaker 8: Jim, you tried it, Jim carreyer Robin Williams, he was up.
Speaker 1: Whoa. I don't know what the funk that was. Either he fighted or his ass got stuck to the don't. That's the only two things queens, you know, I mean, that's life. So Robert Williams or Jim Carrey Williams or Jim mcrey. Jim Carrey for me, have you worked with him? Uh no, No, not working. I'm saying him live doing stand up back in the day, Okay, ye, Jim Carrey, I mean, sorry, Nina Simon or Billie Holiday, Billy.
Speaker 2: Eve or Missy no Eve got just staying haircut at one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but miss he got them pockets I like, so I like Missy huh yeah, we rock him on Big Daddy kinge oh no oh, I love both of them. Make my nipples hard, and yes they still get hard. So let's see rock him or let's say Daddy kinge let her answer Man, I don't want to take a shot. Her answer. See, baby, that's why I like you. You're so patient.
Speaker 6: By the way, Noid, I haven't texted you like fifteen times and you didn't never take me back the other day a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Don't give me your fucking burning phone looking ship, I got one for the mix.
Speaker 7: Fab or too short, mister fall.
Speaker 6: Short, I'm sorry short all day on fab my man drink hands mother, mister f Do you know how I met mister Fab tell us please.
Speaker 1: Even though we're both in the town, we didn't run the same circles. Oh, thank you. The devil is a lot.
Speaker 6: So I summeled across mister Fab doing the coldest like ten minute freestyle I had ever said. He motherfucking did a ten minute freestyle right off the fucking dogs.
Speaker 1: That was murder.
Speaker 6: Then two days later I go into the bank and he's in the bank, and this was in l A and was when comes like, oh my god, I just tell you, Alona, Lord, this gout I were, you know, from the same place, and that is luckily why he's in my My.
Speaker 1: Thing is right right, that's dope.
Speaker 7: You gotta ask it acted earlier in a different way. I mean, it's the same question. But Kendrick or Drake, don't ask me the same goddamn question again. Then why don't you make out something I.
Speaker 1: Put too shortly? Jesus Christ being the mom and be organic. He's free. Let's just self.
Speaker 7: You saw what happened to Paul when he was free? He like short, Billy d Williams or Tyson. I what do you mean, Billy d or Tyson? That thirty fucking years age difference? Are you trying to trick me these guys?
Speaker 8: Look you see that guy right there. He doesn't make English, but he's trying to trick you.
Speaker 1: Trying to trick me child. The people know you can't trick me. You got gotta come better than that. Now, let me ask you all.
Speaker 11: Let letter, right, letter, I got to win my security yogeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, get next next one. Okay, let's go Okay, I got this one. Marlon Wayne's or Damion Wayne.
Speaker 1: I mean Damon you know Martin all the way, am, But that doesn't matter. But their family is dope. Yeah, you know your legacy write it out just like con Jackson's.
Speaker 2: And your daughter does comedy too, right, No, mother, I took.
Speaker 3: You said about doing on the road with me. I'm thinking you said that matter of fact, said personal my daughter over here.
Speaker 1: Please please do she look like a fucking comedian with my daughter, I feel like she's like a manager type status with her. This is my fucking daughter. She makes a noise. She's not a comedian, although she's very funny that has a quick wi. But she's a dancer, professional dancer, not on a pole, bitches, I'm in Florida. She's a dancer. Okay, say she's not a comedian.
Speaker 2: She's not a comedian and not on the pole.
Speaker 1: Not okay, although I've encouraged her to go and get that money. God, not bad move on. She was like, Mom, I had the body, honey, if I could go back m l A or Miami l A because I don't really know Miami like that, trying to stick with what I know. You gotta come hang out with pit Bull. Yes, Vegas. That was in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Ever since you guys, this is part two. Everybody, ever since you guys put.
Speaker 1: Us in touch, make you guys. Yep, we have said in touch just like you did. He arranged a dinner for me one time. You said that for me. Fucking turn the kindled.
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's nice? Actually, well, I mean if the Cooper goes there. Okay, But and then, so you know, we always like you know how you new year this that, and so I knew he was coming to Vegas and I'm on my vacation time, so I hit him and he put me in touches people to arrange the blah blah blah, and you can see it on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 7: Toot the pictures over backstage and come on, y'all, you gotta put the We'll put the pictures in the episode three. I think he got he got a residency in Vegas right now, I think, yeah, that's right before him, right.
Speaker 1: See, some people have special limited engagements.
Speaker 6: But I'm in year five and just on of my residency in Las Vegas. So I feel like a residency is if you get there and you stay like Selene. Remember when Selene was there that being rude Las Vegas and then other people have had long extended you know, Sammy and all that shit, you know, like.
Speaker 8: The old school ones right, like the rest pat.
Speaker 1: Rita running her? Do you remember her? Okay, good, don't worry about it. Looking on wiki.
Speaker 8: Here sends here that you he just used chip is amazing though, for.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: From the resource room. I don't don't know Ice Cuba scarface, Yeah, that's yours for sure. Okay, you got any stories you work with?
Speaker 1: Cuba? No, you don't fuck with me like that?
Speaker 8: What I can see you easy?
Speaker 1: I love you so much, but you don't really fuck with me like that. Cub. Let's make a movie happen with now. Please, let's joy cute because I love you. Not politically.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tupaco ball, Marty Proof, take a.
Speaker 1: Shot, God damn matter what, we're gonna have to finish the shots. Cheers, Yes, to get the better than me? Oh ship, I gotta tell the Bishes if you go do drink chaffs, they do not have snacks. Right? Did you know that I came out with my own fragrance? What the research do you do? Research?
Speaker 8: We just love your own conditionally.
Speaker 1: I love, I love. I came my collaborator, My girlfriend r Zo, came out with a perfume line assent for me called Iconic. Okay, it's very fly to see it on my Instagram page. I don't have the perfume.
Speaker 6: I might have the round oil. I'm very allergic to a lot of ship. That's why I can't do no motherfucking.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yes again. I used to be a I used to.
Speaker 6: Be a bad bitch, throwing a glass across the club like a world series, like a bitch, teeth out from fifty yards. Don't make me wind up?
Speaker 1: Where's the fragrance available?
Speaker 6: The fragrance is called Iconic. I'm very allergic to a lot of people. That's why I don't do the hugging and the meet and greet so much the more because like my eyes fell up, my lun is. It's an epipitting situation.
Speaker 1: Oh shure.
Speaker 6: So of course the a perfume fragrance that I would make this is going to be clean and non allergenic and like you know, very organic and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And I don't have the perfume with me. I might have the oil. I'll dig around my little my little bag over here. But yeah, my friend urso me.
Speaker 6: You can go to heylunel dot com, which yall got one of them people that can put ship on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Hey, luel dot you can order it there. I'll get it out.
Speaker 2: And they got min's fragrance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is sort of unisexual, okay, like all are these days. And but for what did you call it unisexual? She went to extra mile with it. Is that sex? Is this what school sex? Yeah? Yeah, okay, here it goes my oil. This is the role on as you can see, it says blue nel iconic not taking smell, put on your wrists. M hmm.
Speaker 2: It's very pottery.
Speaker 1: Powdery. But what did you say power? What kind of powder? I know where in Florida? Wait a minute, I know where I'm at.
Speaker 8: It's good night, good and you know how some of the oil.
Speaker 1: Thanks baby, you're so considerate. But you know, my my girlfriend, she's from Afghanistan and we got connections to oils and stuff sounds like opium. Very safe. I'm trying to figure out what about.
Speaker 6: Oh no, ladies and gentlemen, cocaine is the devil? You heard rich James and Cocaine's a drug. Honestly, it's cocaine. It smells very clean, thank you, and don't fuck with cocaine.
Speaker 1: What the kind of question is this? Guys? That's why I say you, this is the dumbest ship. Don't get cust the funk out. I'm gonna ask you. I'm gonna gett because this is ridiculous. Don't act you no ridiculous. I have to listen. I'll take maybe which one?
Speaker 8: You know, which one?
Speaker 1: Don't eat you jam making food or Italian food. That's not a stupid question. I thought was, well, well, neither.
Speaker 8: I'm drinking over that.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking that. That's what it neither means doesn't neither means no.
Speaker 2: Like carbon when you went to.
Speaker 1: Car I did, like Carlo. Listen, I like Brazilian, I like this, something like this. I'm not crazy about Mediterranean. I love a time. But I wanted to mother, I want, I.
Speaker 8: Like to tell you, but I try to lay out the pasta Cuban food.
Speaker 1: You hadn't mind. Ship, think yeah, but I'm going to South Beach later tonight. What does that mean? And then I'm going to go back again tomorrow and maybe the next day because that's where Cubans are. We are all over taking the throws on South Beach, sure there to take advantage of the thirty older women who comes down here for just that. Cubansorius.
Speaker 2: You've got to watch out, make sure they're not they're not. You want a local, or you don't give a fuck, like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, of course I give a funk. My daughter's right there. Give up. I was asking.
Speaker 2: Let me take a shower. Yeah, you do take a shot of that by myself.
Speaker 1: Of course I give a crazy I'm a whole last celebrity, you know, saying you would take Apollo or the common store. Oh Apollo.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the last one.
Speaker 1: A lot of comedy struggle.
Speaker 8: We switch this up now the last question.
Speaker 1: They want to switch it up. Why don't you just make up sound we will, but Jesus, she answered it.
Speaker 8: Yeah they okay, I understand your understanding.
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: You want to end it out.
Speaker 8: Fear or love?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Thank you, buddy? Would I rather be feared or would I rather be loved? Yeah? Or both or neither. I'd rather be love. But I want to motherfucker to be scared of me because you want to bring fun. No, you have to be loved, of course, that's it taking a shot though, Let's take a shot to love. Oh no, I have an ice box where my heart used to me. Why because?
Speaker 6: And tell a motherfucker come along with a blow torch and a flame that is willing to melt the ice box and put into work.
Speaker 1: That's where it's gonna be. But if you want a bitch, and make it be known.
Speaker 6: If you want a bitch, motherfucking step and be confident, and don't be a little pussy and don't be insecure and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And boss bitches need love too. Shit, And your motherfuckers need to get your dink out of your hand, got off your mama.
Speaker 6: Tee and go back to the way it used to be. And men need to step two women. If we don't dance some more, your motherfuckers go out to the club. The man hang with the guys. You guys hang with the girls. It's fucking stupid. I thought you'd go out to get bitches, but you don't. You go out there and hang out with your boys. The whole shit is stupid, she says, some real shit. Well it is, you know, motherfuckers talk about uh Okay, motherfuckers, be talking about you're intimidating, intimidating. I met Tamika Mallory the other day. She said at the Trayvon Martin Foundation event, she's a whole bos she's dope. Is she intimidating? No, some man stepped to her wifeter they got fucking kid because he's not intimidated. Stop man, Stop being a bitch and step up for the boss bitch that you want, whether she's older or younger, and she's doing things.
Speaker 1: For her life and stuff like this. Quinz sitting around waiting for a bitch to come to you do it like you used to do in the old days, and go get the bitch. You walk for being a punk. Yeah, this is my second shot. No, he's cheating. You're supposed to drink that. You're supposed to drink that shot.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm not scared of you, motherfuckers, because I had I have three bites and tune the sandwich.
Speaker 1: I'm chinching you. Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Before we get straight into the other part of the interview, I want where everything goes. Yeah, I want I want people to know that if they ever if they ever sit on an airplane, airplane with you, right, I want to I want you to see somebody airplane etiquette, if they're sitting next to you. Did you not close the shade because you'd like to see the shade up when.
Speaker 1: You're going up and down? Correct? Noriega is referring to as an excerpt from my Netflix comedy special Town Business that I told you all about earlier, and he's referring to a segment where I referred to myself as a self appointed unofficial air marshal.
Speaker 2: Self appointed unofficial like this, like that, like.
Speaker 1: The deputized right by myself.
Speaker 6: But I just thinks that I think it's very arrogant to fly with your window shade down before you even get up in the skylight. You got so much confidence in this motherfucker that you don't even want.
Speaker 1: To look at your windows flying because you are plunging the brown.
Speaker 8: I just I don't understand.
Speaker 1: You don't have to leave it open all night, motherfucking day or whatever. But bitch, let's get up, take off there, you coming down there, Let's get let's get down, open the back up on the way down. I think that's so that's true white. I think that's very white, very arrogant to fly without looking out the window. Now see, am I going to be in trouble for that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I agree with you because I'm not scarred.
Speaker 2: Okay, so mister Lee right there, Dominican.
Speaker 1: He sits next to you. Do Dominican? Oh yeah, he needs his papers too. Can you help him on? Can he worried? Ice? Ice? Baby? Well we have to have him pre nup. But I'm down a few. Okay, Well he is fine, though, he lo't give a funk about that. So he sits next to you. He got on flip flops. He got on flip flops with no socks. He don't cut his toenails.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that far. He don't cut his So he got on flip flops with no socks. He sits next to you. And then he got on tank top and you can see the deodoran thing hanging from it. And he tries to close the door, close the window shade the window shade.
Speaker 1: How does Linelle react to that? The old Lunelle.
Speaker 6: Would have had a problem, but the new the new Lunell would have asked, was there any other motherfucking seats available that could maybe switch? There usually is not, and then I would have just probably looked at him for about forty five minutestrating his motherfucking side of his fucking faces.
Speaker 1: What could I do? You're thirty thousand feet in the air. I've already almost had to take a plane down from having to fight in the air. I don't want to do that true story. Yes, you gotta tell the story.
Speaker 2: Sit on a Netflix pression.
Speaker 1: Yeah this special. No, no, no, no, but no, I'd had argument with somebody on the plane and if I hadn't to stop, there was gonna put the plane down and take me to go down to mo Bath like that ice after YouTube. No, no, I'm from Arkansas, he said, they started to putting motherfuckers from Arkansas. It happens Jesus Christ, so put out the other. So who would offend you? Let me ask of goddamn? What would infind you more?
Speaker 2: Someone wearing no socks or someone pulling down the shade? What what would be your breaking point the shade the shade more than the sticky feet out of you didn't say stinky.
Speaker 1: Everybody, feedbody? If your ship is stinky, sticky, what what you say? Stinker sticky?
Speaker 2: Stinky, stinky everybody's feet steak like a fucking odd couple exactly. That's that's our Yes, So to shade down more than a barefoot would offen you more.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You can be barefoot. I mean I live in Vegas. People are barefoot, you know, flip flops and sand. But the window is the window for me. And I used to just sit there and just take it and just be seizing the whole time.
Speaker 6: But now I just be like, excuse me, can you open the window just so we get up in the sky and stuff and again when we get ready to land.
Speaker 1: Please, I have anxiety. Tell them that they're who it's gonna spazz out on me. I don't care what they think.
Speaker 2: Didn't you just go on the rover cat Williams?
Speaker 1: No, but I didn't go see him recently. Okay, Yeah, he's back on the road. Great show us count the tickets. Ship hold out, hold out, hold out, hold up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: At one point, at one point, the industry was trying to point kat as A as a crazy person? What did you think about that?
Speaker 1: I refuse to answer the questions on the basis of my incriminate me. No, I don't have nothing to say about that. I think that you know that's all in the past and we all got to pass. And you know, you can dig up ship about me and talk about the ship about me, But I ain't here to talk about nobody else's ship.
Speaker 6: I got plenty, I got plenty of ship. You want to talk about ship?
Speaker 1: And would you look at the shot? Listen? Okay? Was that a bunt that you smoked? Though you want another? You know, I don't you want to he smoked coin? No? Please, don't open up that can run? Oh no, no, I was?
Speaker 7: But is it?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes they're hemp papers and sometimes.
Speaker 2: This old school tobacco blunts?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I okay, let's raise this question for it. Why mix delicious organic weed with cancerous nicotine filled the tobacco? How do you know how good your weed is if you mix it with supid tobacco?
Speaker 2: Because your we should be real good?
Speaker 1: Then no, no, slu you got to fucking rice papers or something. I think it's insane to smoke blunts because you don't even know how good your eat is. You dizzy and hide from the nicotine and ship. That's how right. Your motherfuckers ain't got to agree with me. I know what the fuck I'm talking about now they smoke.
Speaker 2: Most of people here smoke joints, right right, hey man.
Speaker 1: Nobody can. He was about the ice is coming to geinst for you.
Speaker 8: Now if we get married that night, Hey listen, this is your only hope, get it?
Speaker 1: You know what? Look he said, I'd rather go back to you have a great life with her. I'm telling them, motherfuckers, well you you need a No, I need a definitely want.
Speaker 7: You don't want to do that one, baby, And so I'm sorry, yeah, last no, give him the banana tree in the prenum like he wants that.
Speaker 1: Platanos, that's what they want, just plato.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want Yeah, go ahead, baby, first night doing comedy, right, you said you met Robin Harris?
Speaker 1: What made you want to get on that stage? That that that first night, my my girlfriend, my roommate, was sleeping with a comic who was the manager of she was doing it club. They were doing that baby a lot, and and so he used to be at the house and he thought that was very funny. He said, he runs his club and father wanted to come down. I could come down. He would put me on stage a minute, and I walked in. I didn't want to be no, community.
Speaker 2: You never did comedy before, so why would they invite.
Speaker 1: You like community? Because I'm gifted. Look your future, My motherfucking man supporting me. That's how my baby, I mean, throughing a few men. No, And so I went down there. And the thing is, I've never been a joke teller. I'm a storyteller. I don't know how to tell jokes. I can't remember them. I wish I did, you know, but I just can't remember jokes. But I know what happened to me, and the stories that I tell, they happen to me. And if you tell the truth, you don't how to remember because it's the truth, right, So I just be telling the truth about shit that happens, just like in the Nephie special on the plane, Why is the seatbelt to where this one is only this long and this other one is this long? Why don't they meet in the middle. Why do you have to twist your spine into a motherfucking sleep?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why is this? Who said let's make this motherfucker three inches long? I watch them squirm over here and go and do it. That shit makes me. I'm insensed about it, Like why wouldn't you for the comfort of your customer make you go in the medal mm hmm. And they need to revise the trays in the plane.
Speaker 8: My trade be trades are ridiculous. The trades suck.
Speaker 1: Like this like my famite. I shouldn't be. I mean, the fucking trade won't come down past my fucking come on Southwest. I don't what airlines look like. Well if I had it, yeah, I don't want an airline, but I do want a planet.
Speaker 2: Where if they consulted, you say we want to nell I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: I would wanted to be like Immirates, Emirates Lemon, rich and Spirit. How about no, mother, I don't like the economy class, the spirit and comedy class, airs area copying.
Speaker 6: Emerits airline, what was a few more dark skinned sisters as flight attendants and Lunelle Airline will also have a black movie channel where you can watch coffee, Foxy Brown, uh across the round in Tenth Street. All right, all that kind of good stuff because you know, black people found internationally as well.
Speaker 1: And then I might have you know, in the back of the Emirates Airlines, in the back they have that cocktail area that has a they have a cocktails like a bar at the bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got a bar.
Speaker 1: It's like a club, and they got a bartender and they have little finger foods and they have read drinks and they have a pole. All they need. Yes, never.
Speaker 6: Never, No, it's unsupport being for the play. But yeah, they needed some strippers and be lit.
Speaker 2: This is airlines.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be just like Immorates. But what but Miami and stripper? Yeah, goddamn my man. If you don't want to be up there, I don't sit up there.
Speaker 2: I feel like yo, sunny yo. Okay, we got a lot of prompts to come on. I'm taking a shot for that. You don't have to unless you want to shots. Shots is a little ass. SHOT's celebrating you, the paramount, the fucking we we we redoing it. We continue to do it, goddamn it. Okay, you want to do drink? Okay, you know you should do a shot this week?
Speaker 1: Shot listening. I don't want my daughter to be concerned. You know, look how tiny and I think she wanted to have a couple of don't you want to shot? Yes, take a shot with us. Where's the horny? She just had a birthday. What's her birthday? She's a capricorn. Now come out, get a shot. Oh she said, fu us she the children never do what you want them to want them to do it. That's fine, be good. I'm not trying to get drunk. Matter fact, I'm going to Joe Stone Crab.
Speaker 2: Joe Stone Crabs. You eat the fried chicken, You get the fried chicken. I don't know, I know it sounds crazy. That's the best dish in no, yes it is. I promise you. I promise you.
Speaker 1: About the crab in Joe's turn. Crab's great, but the chicken chicken because of your customer chicken. Also, you hooked you so you hooked me up at dinner before. I love you for that. That was real, Bossy goddam, that was real, you know. And you're another one that you know, when I was talking about meeting people that you just never thought, you you know, be meeting like I did a movie with with with d m X, I never thought I was never die alone.
Speaker 6: I don't know if anybody. Yeah, and so that was pretty amazing. And you know, you got a little you got a little history. No, you know, man, okay, doc man ex.
Speaker 2: Did you take a shot out of the plastic cup?
Speaker 1: Bro get the fuck out of here. Wow, he went, you're drinking that? What is that? You should have some me?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, just to do Miami, do Miami though?
Speaker 1: What what is that exclaim? Give her a shot? Give her a shot? No what majuanna? It said?
Speaker 8: Look your future husband right there, it's his drink.
Speaker 1: No it's not it is you use it? Please don't make me here looking at him.
Speaker 8: You could drink it or use it in rituals.
Speaker 1: Rituals? What are you trying to say? I'm doing?
Speaker 6: Okay, No, it's not hoodoo fucking drama, y'all. Don't change some last time.
Speaker 1: We still love you though.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this segment, I got this.
Speaker 7: Hold you want to take it like taoip, Just sip it, just sip it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Fucking water, y'all are doing this for me? That does the water drink? We're gonna sip the mo water. Hey, hold on, I got a little I can't see that. Hey, how your security guy right there? He's very handy. What does that mean? Young and handy? You want to help you with a light bulb? I don't know my names? Turned down service and wait, wait, wait, I need to.
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, just a little tiny sit listen, listen, this is I just want you to like just that's almost took the killer.
Speaker 1: I'm not drinking this, oh I'm not to drink. I just want you to taste it. Okay, thank you, baby, I tried a little jelly job. Must be mm hmm okay, what is this?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 1: To get the place? Heady one two d selo taste it?
Speaker 8: Just taste it that ye.
Speaker 1: See, he's not that terrible.
Speaker 6: I don't like sweet stuff. I like shit to taste like boyn chop gravy. That's too much.
Speaker 1: Thank you though.
Speaker 2: Okay, what especially you said?
Speaker 1: Joe? Uh? When can I ask some God damn where let's go ask your Let's go, let's go. You to do it. It's your segment. Let's go. Okay, how did you to link up to do this? You were d J? You're a DJ and you wash has been rapper. Yeah. God, we're fighting back and I'm sorry for him. I mean, stop me if I'm wrong, we pull out another joint. You want to do this for me? I want to late night show funk with me. Somebody please, I want to ask. I want to ask your late next show is gonna happen? Number one gonna happen. I want to be the next black female late night TV. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: Let's go annoy that. Yeah, okay, so you want to you want to we happen. That's a long story, but I'll give.
Speaker 1: You a shot. Give me the short version. Smoking stick? Wait, what is that smook ship? Okay?
Speaker 6: First of all, I did test tobacco in any sort. That's why I don't like blunts or hipes, cigars, none of that shit.
Speaker 1: Nice. This is just a little case with pre rolls headed. See. I don't know what type of bitches I'll be fucking with. You know, I come from See, we got some holes around this moment. This old, this out so okay, so go ahead, y'all. Met How how did we mean? Yeah? And of what age? Damn? And what age? Oh? Look at show crazy goods? What age was that? Drain? Draine? I need help?
Speaker 8: What age?
Speaker 1: Drink? Crazy goods? Thank you, absoluthing hold we.
Speaker 7: Twenty one twenty two you guys met ten No, No, I'm gonna mixtape dj A. I got a hip hop store in Miami. He's doing a promo tour for Copon. Coponent is locked up. He comes down, the promoter brings him to my circus. Back in those days you do in stores.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I loved the stores. And we met.
Speaker 7: I was a mixtape dj. I had a four track. I said, I need you to do a freestyle for me. He did a free stoff for me, and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: Don't you met? Miss that's a short version like rap City and Ship like that, absolutely down in the basement.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was the first Florida DJ on the basement.
Speaker 1: Oh with big, big take. Yeah yeah, I love rap City.
Speaker 2: Well, ask another question.
Speaker 1: This is Chris. Now, let's go flip. You don't print it on us when you all go out to the club like back maybe not now right back when you go ship? Who would get my benches? You and Laurie? No, not everybody in Norri It's not true. It's true. I was the d J. He's the artist, the artist. Go on. Terrogation is getting too crazy? Where you were single those singles? Hey, wait and talk about all man? You were single the d J you it was Harry. It was so clearly your wife. Don't take no ship. You scared already he was a boy.
Speaker 2: May okay, I mean, let's go, let's keep going. What's what's the name of the late night show? Interrogating, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. What's the name of your late night show?
Speaker 1: Cause we got a call the day Late Night with lo Now, Okay, Late Night Now, Late Night with Now Live from Las Vegas. Okay, booms, we want to start over right now.
Speaker 2: So on account three, we're gonna all make some noise and then you're gonna be in the chair already and then that's the show.
Speaker 1: Is the show? Okay? So everybody, everybody closer, we're starting over? Is its not drink? Can this is LS lately and reapply my little say?
Speaker 2: But okay, somebody need to intro it. Who's a good intro? Come on, Sonny, Sonny shows happened.
Speaker 1: Off camera and then drink You gotta come over here, Come on here, Late Night Now Live from Las Vegas. It doesn't matter. This is improv improblem. You're acting nowhere. Everybody gonna steal your wine. Brother it down. You really don't need to get on camera with them showing no, my, no, my, I don't want to do it no more camera live Late Live from bro Oh my god, God with Late Night with You're fired. Listen the show we're trying. We're trying. This show is called Late Night with Lunell Live from Las Vegas. Don't worry about it. You're fired anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's take it from there boom.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first episode of Late Night with Lunell Live from Las Vegas. This is a show where you can interactively have cocktails. I get wasted with your favorite hosts and friends. Go grab a cocktail right now and come on and join me. I'll wait. Oh for you, we smokers. We ready.
Speaker 6: Our first guest tonight used to be a big wrapper back in the day. But he's gonna tell you now survival when the light goes out, Ladies and gentlemen from.
Speaker 1: How are You today? Fantastic? Thank you for joining us on our first episode of Late Night with Lunel Life for Las Vegas. What is your beverence of choice tonight?
Speaker 2: Tonight is vodka, club soda and lemon? Usually do two lemons right now?
Speaker 1: I got one?
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Are you watching your weight?
Speaker 2: Is that like.
Speaker 1: Me? Shana vodka? Please say you're not drinking that Tako vodka? Drink back in the second. Very nice okay, okay, and so you came here today because you know that I asked the hard questions. I'm here, I'm here for it right here. Yes, absolutely, this is a free zone. This is a free zone. Okay.
Speaker 6: So do you ever involve yourselves with women who don't smoke, like you know, your wife or her you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Or her?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: If a woman smoke, that turns me off because I don't like to smoke with people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so your wife does not, she does not smoke every now and then maybe she's how fun the fuck do you think it is for her to kiss you if she don't smoke? And you like, but do you brush your tea? Do I got? You know? To me? I keep listening to me in your little man bad Yeah, that's where you get that at the no tail modtail the day in my friend this is from goal yards. Nothing like having a friend with mouthwise mouth You want me to go yard back? Okay? Oh my bad, I thought you gave me the mouthwise Okay, I'm ready for keep going, keep going, you going? Okay, So in your hey day and your rap career, who would you say you were most excited to work with. Thank you, and we're going to be back.
Speaker 8: TV.
Speaker 1: Bitch just ain't no podcast, stop his money.
Speaker 2: But if we can get back on TV, CO get back on TV.
Speaker 1: I'm time to go to our next guest, j thank you. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Late Night We live our life from La Vegas. Our next guest is the second better half of podcasts Drink Chances with Noriega and this is d J e f in which I asked him what does all of them letters mean? His real name is Eric. Ladies and gentlemen, Hi, how are you tonight? And what is your drink of choice? Masculine by bitching that men and schoola uh huh, okay, what is your ethnic background specifically? I'm just Cuban. Oh that's not just Cuban, baby, that's the week kyte Mexican side man. Guess excuse me, was the Mexicans, But I am Cuban.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, bet, I bet I'm on the side security security.
Speaker 1: I don't be the first motherfucking to get my face continue. So let me ask you, as a Cuban man, what is the opinion of black women with Cuban men. If we want y'all, y'all want.
Speaker 7: Us listen, I'm just saying you lack women and Cuban men this. We are black people, and your wife black. My wife is actually Native American and one of them all.
Speaker 1: He was a race trader. Okay, let me commercial. It's gonna work.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't even think we should go back to drinks.
Speaker 1: No episode. When I'm in Miami, I'll be glad to come and co hosband. I did see you, dad, and you did have her with the red wine. That was that was a good luck Paddy. That's right, Yeah, she did do the red wine. I was very impressed. I thought she was gonna be a party poop and not drinking. She drank. She drank the red wine. She drank you. One more Christ for me and one Christ for him for late night. Now, okay, they come on, start with him, start with me. You don't direct my shot. I forgot that, okay, okay, So nor if you could do a collaborate, if you can have one more hit in your pitiful career, who would you work with today? And why why shot that buddy shot out? Who would you work with today? Or would you want to work with And why new school or new school?
Speaker 2: New school?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because all the people who would have worked with you in the old school and already said, let's not let's not bring that up. Okay, yeah, I think you got to break female, male and female, you know, like Cardi, you know who would you like to work with? Male or female? What mean you said? Right? Yeah? New school? That bunny he about to be a whole Kardashian him bunny having a baby? You're late? What segment of this you about to have a little bunny? That's just that's the rumor section. Okay, this, yeah, this might be Yeah, you got you got introduce the rumor section. This is word on the streets, the rumor section. Oh my god, you're making me nervous. You can do it in her ear, but no, no, no, you gotta go closer here. You gotta get very closer here, very close, very That's how people get COVID. That's all right. I already figured out it ain't gonna work. Husband already. I'm glad we tied that paperwork. So what's the rumor section this week? In late night? Now? Okay, so real mistakes in this week? You would like to know if you could collab with some of the new school all you're about to she's bring from her Cardashian.
Speaker 2: Remember you're supposed to say bad bunny about to be a whole Kardashian.
Speaker 1: That's what you said.
Speaker 2: Cut come on one more time, more time, hold time, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: She's I don't worry about the hair and makeup.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Let's get hair and makeup.
Speaker 1: It's going down. Okay. Somehow Laurian's under the impression that he direct and producer to frighten my show. Want you, I'm ship, I like to be roll something like in the office.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Come on, you ready, come on, don't worry about it. I'm listening to this mother, I am Now. It's the pilot. It's the pilot. It's the pilot. I'm out of it.
Speaker 2: After the pilot, Okay, you ready? This is the Rumor section. We'll talk about the dude about to be a whole Kardashian. Say whatever you want to say.
Speaker 1: I was talking about section on this week, but you're about to now the wrong guy this week. This week on the Rumor session of the Late Night with Us. Now this week on the Rumor section of Late Night with Lunell Life from Las Vegas. We're talking to Nori to ask his opinion on Bad Bunny having a baby with that little Kardashian girl. She's not that little girls. It was a kindle, Kindle, Kindle, Bad Bunny and Kindle are about to have a little bunny. What say you? What's say me?
Speaker 2: I say ye, like I forget they should they should go for it, little bundle of joy. I just became a grandpa.
Speaker 1: That's it. Okay, this is why Noriaga will not be asked back again Late Night Lives. You're not and I he to the now. I know you're not. You're guessing you will not be. We need loveliness, we need excitement. Okay. First of all, First of all, bad Bunny is he? Is he gay? Is he?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 7: Is he?
Speaker 1: Do you wear nair polished?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't, Bad Bunny do do you wear make up?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Bad Bunny? Dude? Is your name? Bad Bunny? Bad Bunnies is So I'm just saying, you know, it might be the new thing. Who knows, hey, as long as they can be good parents, who can't you know? It's right on this whatever? So okay, and then in another section of Right on the Street Late Name on another.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise.
Speaker 1: Let's just ask one last question of the night, the cooking segment. Okay, you can cook, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Damn I can't cook. My wife just walked in and she can cook.
Speaker 1: You can't cook nothing. No, you can't cook breakfast. I think I could make breafascet, but you think you can make I'm not sure. I'm not sure. You're not sure. Yeah, you're not sure. If you can fry, I'm glad you're back. Baby. I know that price think can be a bit. I don't think we didn't miss your cooking? Did look at you? Haven't no questions? He just the fun got back. He wasn't about How could I ask him? Bunny wasn't here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't cook.
Speaker 1: Look, okay, bye, go to Lue Lunell Late Night. Oh no, it's it's my show, right. He is deemed to himself producer.
Speaker 2: I'm assistant.
Speaker 1: Can we can we even't? Let's talk about it, but yeah, I'm in. Will you call him the funk? Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 6: Okay, when you started DJing, how old were you and what was one of the first hip hop records that got you excited.
Speaker 1: I was about.
Speaker 7: Fifteen, baby, your future ex boyfriend. I was about fifteen sixteen, and it was self Destruction. Was really the record.
Speaker 1: Distruction you had for Sound Tact. That was one of my first vinyl records. Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Really And on the back of the vinyl it had all the lyrics so I could learn all the lyrics and I could play the record, and I love that record.
Speaker 1: Never happened to Daddy, Oh dad, that's so yeah, he was there. How do y'all feel about rock Sand getting.
Speaker 7: Her amazing flower? Amazing? She needs to be on the show Planet God, he's on Planet Yeah, rock Hands finally, you know she got.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. That's why interviewed the same thing.
Speaker 1: We talked about it.
Speaker 8: It was it wasn't on TV.
Speaker 1: It was off team. Okay, well that sucks too. That sucks. That sucks. They gave on flowers but off camera, Yeah, which that sucks too. But she got it dope, Yeah, but that sucks too, it does. It should have been. She needs to come on drink and we get on camera. You haven't had her on drink set. We need her on drink. Sh sad rock sand they want to be your man? Yeah, she definitely.
Speaker 6: Did you know she's on Rockabell's Radio Amazing which I listened to her.
Speaker 1: On the in the car. I listened to I Love It in the car. I love Rockabells in the car. I love the interviews in the car. You know what that started? Talking to Bell? You you want to give him the business?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, because I respect his wife. I don't fuck guys whose wife's I like. But if I don't like your wife, you.
Speaker 1: Shod you get to hear you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like her.
Speaker 6: They they did it when nobody was doing it. She got with this motherfucking believed in him when there was no hip hop.
Speaker 1: Right, he was it. He was the first person signed to what Jam? Death Chair? What label were you jam? Eventually? Eventually?
Speaker 7: No, he wasn't first on death Jam. It was he eventually got on death Jam, which is dope.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yep. Did you ever go to Studio fifty four?
Speaker 4: Na?
Speaker 2: I'm that old, my bad nor another generator?
Speaker 1: You just when did you go? Did you go there? No? I was just a child. I never went to stood empty, So what would that have been like for all of us?
Speaker 6: I went to everything like Studio fifty four. It's years because I was in the Bay Area, so I was in San Francisco. San Francisco in the gay gay area was gay gay gay.
Speaker 1: But that's when it was gay and fun. That used to be fun. You just said, gig get get gay gay gay gay gay. Why you have to do multiple gays? Because it was Sylvester there was the two tons of fun that was like really fun gay ship going on.
Speaker 2: He's so real that he won't he's still DJs on the actual record.
Speaker 1: He don't want to cross over. You know, much money he's leaving on the table. Yeah, But if you're comfortable doing what you do and you're good at doing what you do and they don't want no more, do we all want to the DJ? Y'all, I'll be back, bring it back for lunel, even DJ on my late night show. Damn, I got fired. I mean, yo, what the fuck? I got fired? You gotta hire this. This is crazy. Stay home and take care of your grandcha, grandpa, right, grandpapa, Hey, listen, when we're in the trenches.
Speaker 6: Right when you're in the trench and you're trying to get and when you're trying to get the bag. You don't think like, one day I'm gonna be a fucking grandfather. Do you know how lucky you are?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: That is amazing? You know how, I'm gonna give you a shot. We're taking shot. Yeah, drink that. I see. That's why you take the show. I see. This is why I love Latin men. But then they go there and the next next thing, you know, they get didn't get that? I got you now, Yes, daddy, I took my kids to see dog Man? Dog Man?
Speaker 7: How was that process for that movie?
Speaker 6: Well, and you're doing a voiceover? Is the ultimate if you're not an ego freak.
Speaker 7: Who's the person controlling that, sorry, controlling that movie? Who's the executive? Was Pete Davidson a part of that?
Speaker 6: Pete or Pete Davidson did a voice and so did Little Reil and myself and I'm islive Fisher and there's a lot of voices in that. But I have been doing animation for quite a while, really, and I love him because of Number one, you don't have to memorize your lines because you can read them, but you just get familiar with the chection. Number two, you don't how to get dressed up and I'm making myself like you do to work, looking like a a hag, and you can still do a great job. And if you're excited about it and they're excited about you. They were more excited about me than I was about them, because I didn't know about dog Man. But I've done Hotel Transylvania one and two amazing. I did Boon Doyore, I did a cartoon called Apple.
Speaker 1: And an Onion and some other weird shit, you know. But this dog Man, which is a hit, I didn't know it was his bigg as of a thank you girl.
Speaker 8: Oh you wouldn't know it was going to be a hit when you did it. How was it the process to do it?
Speaker 6: It's always great, It's always great. It's always great to do uh huh animation.
Speaker 1: Boy, you did it. Like I said, you don't have to dress up and you don't have to memorize.
Speaker 8: But you do have to know your culture for dog Man? Was it Pete Davison or no?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I auditioned you auditions for that. Yeah, I won't.
Speaker 6: I don't like the audition acting minds because I feel like I not up a little bit and I'm just not that great, and I just give me the job.
Speaker 1: I can do the job.
Speaker 6: But I'm not a great auditioner. It's not everybody's forte, you know what I'm saying. I tried to get over it, but sometimes I just like not to fuck up. But if you give me the job, I can do the job because I'm used to be doing doing what I'm told to do.
Speaker 1: You know, the eighth or eight kids, I used to being to do doing what I've been told to do. But as far as animation and stuff, you know, that's such your voice and just got me excited about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm really happy about dog Man. I did not know that I had a voice that was so distinctive, you know, because it's kind of deep.
Speaker 1: Boy all my life and I speak little boy. Can I speak to your mother? Like bitch? I am a mother, you bitch? I told my kids. I was like, that's my friend. Yeah, I know. It's cute.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 2: And also our show was about giving people they flowers and giving their shots.
Speaker 1: Well that's what happens usually every third drink I drink, I seal something. But shows about giving shots to our flowers.
Speaker 2: Giving flowers. So let me just tell you something. Every time I see you. You're always funny, You're always real.
Speaker 1: You watch out.
Speaker 2: That's that's them.
Speaker 1: You see that. So yeah, don't you don't want to take taking it down?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I just want to tell you, man, how much we appreciate you, how much we love you over here, how much we enjoy you, and how much you are legend, not to just us in this room, but legends of the game, legends of the comedy game, legends of the hip hop game, legend all over You are all of our I know you bring your daughter with us, but you are all of our somewhat step mom or mom or auntie or motherfucking cousin or whatever.
Speaker 1: You are all of us.
Speaker 2: Everyone in this world love mother themselves and we are one of them, and we love I love you, so continue to be who you are and joke on me all night.
Speaker 1: I love its over No, no, no, tell me what okay? So let me just say this.
Speaker 6: So you sit at home and you stumble upon Drink Sheps and you start watching it, and it's got a lot of people that come on that you know everybody. Entertainers didn't used to have a venue to speak out. You just look at them. They didn't really talk a lot, you know, and then to be able to talk freely and stuff like that, and that. I always think that the liquor just enhance us and makes it way funnier, you know what I mean. Don't nobody mean no harm. You can get some great content.
Speaker 1: That way, you know.
Speaker 6: But everybody comes on here, and you've had so many legends there people on there. Having me to be able to come on here, it just really means a lot to me and stuff.
Speaker 1: Trying to take another shot. I ain't gonna lie the shot. I mean, he trying to make my booty hole now too many drinks, you know, that's how shike his funk out. God damn COVID.
Speaker 6: Pray something ship Okay, anyway, we about yeah, we're about done.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I got I got one more shot left, okay, okay, okay to praise you and say, continue to do your thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean for real, Like you know, I know, we joke abound when you come to see me when I do the Apollo, Yeah, of course, because you didn't before I go.
Speaker 6: I'll let you know it's going to be in May I think sixteen. Okay, yes, when Malcolm excess one hundred birthday. Okay, okay, will you come and see me?
Speaker 2: You know Malcolm X lived in Queens, and yes, I'm coming to see Queens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, queen. Yes, Jamaica regular. What does that mean? You know regular the Queens people around. I heard that in Jamaica a regular Queens. Two different the Queens.
Speaker 2: Well, Jamaica, Queens is in Queens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the area though, right, it's the.
Speaker 2: Area in Queens. But there's plenty of other areas in Queens. We have far, we sales, we have left right, we have Corona. I'm from left right, which is in Corona.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, I want to take a shower.
Speaker 2: You're taking a shop of my hood because we're going we're going to take a shot for Oakland too, and the Paramount and this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh, they'd be about to kill Oh my god, this is me. Yes, so I come. I can't never reach you because we you know, this is let's go.
Speaker 4: That left.
Speaker 1: She said the fun guys. I think she said she's cute. Bro Oh, I would love listen if any of guys out there. I don't know when they're gonna drop this, but I'll be here for about six one days it's gonna be really cool if I can find some guys to play with early in the vacation rather than on the last night of the vacation, because usually that's when you find somebody the last fucking night You there, like, damn bitch, I'm in.
Speaker 6: Here all these days. Where were you five days ago? We could have been having fun. So there's any guys out there that one time some fun? And you have a credit card limit of one hundred thousand dollars. For more, please hollow me at lunel on Instagram l U E N E l L. But remember you have to have a platinum card with one hundred thousand dollars limit because I can't carry this little by myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, So on your special you said, yeah, but for real though, Yeah okay, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: On your special, I don't remember where you taped it, but you said you only had seventeen to eighteen more good fucks left to you.
Speaker 1: How many that's what you said? Yes, that is what I think. How many more has that? My by? I'm down to about twelve twelve? Yeah? Okay, and then I'm too, I got me, I got's what the fuck I said? I gotta I got like twelve good funks up to me. I'm tired of this shit about twelve the fuck do you fuck twelve times a year? Yes? Man? Do you? Yes man? Do you really? Am? Okay? Yeah? I got about twelve good fucks up to me?
Speaker 2: What that mean?
Speaker 1: Like that means? And then after that, I'm well, does that mean? I mean if I had die?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, wow, wow, well that would be great, that would be great, you know, that would be amazing, fantastic.
Speaker 1: But I'm not trying to get so.
Speaker 6: That I'm giving out my mother pen number and ship like that. I'm not trying to get at the okay one, like, let's get some sleeps.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, yeah, sleeping e And then I made another couple of days we do it again, and then then before I leave, and then.
Speaker 2: By another shot to that, Oh my god, remember not that one.
Speaker 1: I know you're trying to see, can you take me down? But they're not gonna take me down. You're not gonna take me down this time. I'm all good, Thank you, Helos, start Louis and we're done.
Speaker 7: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers N O. R.
Speaker 1: E and dj e FN.
Speaker 8: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 7: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriaga on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest.
Speaker 8: Releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 1: To drink champs dot com