Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of existrential crisis again. We're gonna We're gonna do that again, because I feel like the world's going through an existential crisis right now in a couple of ways. Not just at the movies with Barbie. Yeah, I'm Jack. That is mild and and they're fun. There's fucking aliens, bro. That's one of the existential crisis. Existential crises that I feel like people are experiencing. It's being covered on the Hill like minute by minute, there's a hearing happening on Capitol Hill and Congress is doing you know, the minute by minute stuff. Is funny because like they're like, yeah, we we found crash UFOs. I worked for the Pentagon. I was like super high level clearance. We found them. I know where they are. And then Congress like Jamie Moskowitz came through being like, so you're saying we gave the Pentagon funds for weapons and they used it for this other thing, right, like American tax payers deserve answers, Like it's just the most like boring congressional Like he said, so, does this mean there is money in the budget that is set to go to a program, but it doesn't and it goes to something else. David Rush is like, yes, I have specific knowledge of that. Yep. Do you think the US corporations are overcharging for certain tech they're selling to the US government and that additional money is going to the programs? Correct? Rush, Like they just found the most boring angle.
Speaker 2: I'm not really whistle blong on the price of the UAPs that they're selling or where the u it's it's the fact that we're it's all being hidden and we'd have no idea where this is headed. That's the reason I'm here today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, like what kind of deal are we getting on that? And like, how does it fit into the budget?
Speaker 2: Because I have a lot of I have a lot of servicemen and women in my district that I represent, and I like to know that we're setting them up for success. And if now we're using things that could go to their uniform so they're you know, they're flat bests and things like that, and it's going to other things.
Speaker 1: I have a problem with that. I do how can I make this as boring as possible? Let me see, wruly, Yeah, this guy's not here being like I know where the ship's at Do you want me to drop a pin? I can do that. They also brought in the star witness, who's the guy who fucked my ship all the way up the naval pilot off the US at Fridays. Yeah, just fucking destroyed me from He's the guy who was like out in a military fighter jet and like came face to face an eye to eye with the like Tictac thing right right right. That did like a couple of impossible things and then like fucked off at impossible speeds. That was the one that I was like, wait, why is why are these four naval aviators like deciding to just ruin you know, their credibility with this, But it's also it's also weird. So there is like as it comes in front of Congress, it is becoming this thing where they're like, so how do we like profit off this like this? Yeah, the question like I think there's a good question, right of like, okay, we have access to like examples of this amazing technology. They don't seem like when you see the UAP technology, the sightings seem to indicate that they're not burning fossil fuels. You don't see like a stream of fucking smokes coming out on the back of them. Hey, rolling coal. Cool. Yeah, So so that's a it's a good question of like, all right, we're facing an existential threat here. The temperature of the ocean in Florida is literally like hot tub, Like your children can't be in it because it's too hot. Too hot of the ocean. Yeah. But like so his quote was that that got pulled by the hill is it was amazing to see. I told my buddy I wanted to fly it. I'm not like a UFO fanatic, that's not me. But I will tell you that what we saw with four sets of eyes over a five minute period, still there's nothing. We have, nothing close to it. And I think there's like a lot of I think there's like part of this. The way that they're getting people to pay attention to this is the innate human and American instinct to be like give me that, Yeah, give me that.
Speaker 2: Oh I want some of your tasty burger propulsion systems please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how how do I have that? Yeah? I don't.
Speaker 2: It's very I mean, I I'm really looking forward to hearing what else we hear and what the response will be. But god, yees again, It's a very interesting time right now to have take these people out here saying this like such unequivocal terms and more not even being like and I'm you know, and I'm also like launching a new electric.
Speaker 1: Vehicle company that you might want to invest in.
Speaker 2: It's truly like, no, I'm aware hashtags alienware brought to you by Dell Computers and alienware. Check out my new set of power tools alien workshop. Really cool shit, dude, using like really cool space tech. But it is just again wild to think that we're now at this point where we have these people who are just out here saying this, being like, but the issue is, I'm not doing this for self promotion. I'm doing this because we need this to make sense of our place as a as a like, as humanity.
Speaker 1: Like we've yeah, we've seen whistleblowers now for a number of decades. Like best case scenario, you like get a pat on the back from the mainstream media and then your life is ruined, you know. And yet like that is what they're identifying themselves as they're using whistleblower protections to come forward. I'm very curious. I'm guessing they will not be addressing it. But I am just like curious what the people from like SETI and like NASA think about all this, because they've always been very dismissive of UFO sighting. Like their thing is like we're you know, out here detecting for radio waves or like any indication of intelligent life, and you know, kind of they really want to distance themselves from the kind of wacky UFO stuff that gets dismissed so quickly. NASA obviously had the press conference earlier in the summer where they were like, we're there are some things that we can't really explain, like these orbs that are just like kind of hovering around the planet, and so we're going to be investigating those as much as we possibly can. But I'm curious, Like, I feel like i'd love to hear, you know, the head of SETI, who did Jodie Foster character from Contact is based on, like just get her on wax talking about what she thinks is going on here. Yeah, I will see.
Speaker 2: I think for them they're always typically like, well, there's a lot of anecdotal evidence, but I think they just they'd be like if anything, they'd be like, okay, take let me see this shit.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, you know, let me see this. And then I mean another thing that we're talking about right before we start recording is you know that ties into I think all all of this, like just this. I mean, there's an existential threat to humanity with like the the climate, and there's this weird information that seems to change everything we know about our existence in the universe. And then like a trend that superroducer Beck and I talked about last week that I'd be interested to get your thoughts on. Is this trend of glitch talk, I think is what we were calling it last week.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like, you know, people being like, look, this woman is frozen for five seconds and then she like comes out of it and she's clearly a non playable character from a video game. And this is proof that we're all in a you know, simulation. There's the actual trend of like people playing like acting like NPCs the ice cream so good. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes woman, Like there's there's people who now have conspiracy theories that like there are non playable characters all around you. I've even noticed, like I've heard on multiple podcasts, like I think Chuck Closterman on the Bill Simmons podcast, and like one of the guys on last podcast on the left, like the woman on the plane who was having the mental health crisis, and was like, that person is not real up there. Like they were like, I'm really intrigued by this, Like, and nobody's been able to find that person, and like, what is going on? Was there a not real person? I just think we're at this like very weird place where everyone's just kind of looking around and being like I don't know what real anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I said this last time, you're experiencing the ills of living in a fucked up world, and yeah, being disconnected from everything and disconnected from your sense of self worth, sense of value, sense of community, what you can offer if you matter? And what better way to reinforce your feeling of importance than to say that other human beings around you are actually non playable characters and our texture to your main character narrative or whatever. Yeah, And I just think it on some level because it is really disorienting. People are like, there's no way this world can be so fucking cruel and fucked up and like awful that my only option is to toil to live and if that's it, like, there's got to be something there's got to be something else then about this that I can have to be able to wrap my head around.
Speaker 1: And I think that gives you the kind of I mean when I.
Speaker 2: Was like my fucking like late teens and shit, I to be really like interested in all kinds of wild shit like this in my head. I remember even as a kid, I used to be like The Truman Show fucked me up. I thought I was the only motherfucker walking around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like when I'm like ten years old, same thing, something like that.
Speaker 2: But again, that was also on my journey of understanding who I was, what my relationship is to the world in a broader context. So I don't know, I just feel like there's there's there's some very seductive explanations that are just kind of fun. And it's like the same way I used to tell people, like, you know, the Illuminati handshake when I was in junior high and shit, you know, it's like, yeah, you gotta put your pinky there.
Speaker 1: That's how they know. But no one can see from the outside. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back with some other news stories. And we're back. And the big story on the right is Joe Biden's dog, Yeah, Commander, Yeah, I love they named him Commander, the dog that replaced Major, who was sent to live with some family far away from the White House following numerous biting incidents. His replacement, another German shepherd, specifically brought into like not bite. I'm assuming brought in Commander, and it's apparently not going well. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid how there's been numerous biting incidents with this new dog, Like, what does it mean?
Speaker 1: He's the language on Fox.
Speaker 3: Biden's dog terrorizes White House with extremely aggressive rampage. Biden may Joseph Biden twice Biden. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just again, this is all part in the backdrop right now is the full court press of the GOP trying to make Donald Trump look good good and also try and make Joe Biden look bad.
Speaker 1: And right now.
Speaker 2: It's really shows you where the shit's at. Where on one hand you have like, I don't know, Trump might get hit with the rico, and then you're like Biden's dog is like it bites people sometimes you think it goes on ram pages so we should impeach him.
Speaker 1: A website like a conservative activist group that just you know, used the tactic of stealing the name of like something that shouldn't be conservative. They're called Judicial Watch, which we need one of those, a judicial watch for to protect human rights. But this is actually a conservative group that uncovered details of the attacks through a foy of lawsuit. That's what They're using the Freedom of Information Act to obtain emails pertaining to a literal dog. And how bity he is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on a scale of one to ten, help Like sure, uh huh.
Speaker 1: The dog went on a rampage of terror. I know they could be talking about aliens, but instead they're Joe Biden for that, Like, weird, this motherfucker's not telling us there's.
Speaker 2: Guy's What else is he hiding? Okay, it's hiding alien technologies. Who is Joe Biden?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And what technologies is.
Speaker 1: He using to look? So damn good. Joe Biden's communication director responded to the report by claiming that the White House complex is a unique and often stressful environment for family pets, Like which I feel like is that that feels like there was a conversation behind that where she was like, it's not a good place to have a fucking dog, and he went to grow with it. Anyway. It's like it's not a great yeah, not a great environment. Dogs don't react well to it, which seems to be like now self evidently true. But you know the right is Biden's white House stressful environment for pets. Joe dog, commander bite, secret Service agent ten times like the attacks. I'm pretty serious. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not discounting that. I'm just saying like, yeah, okay, so Joe Biden is bad at picking dog.
Speaker 1: I mean the New York posts, I'm disappointed in you. This don't like this, you don't like this, you don't like this. A little bit of creativity here is it? Like I've you could have done, Joe Biden, And maybe they have, and that's why they didn't go with that, But they went with commander in chomp, Yeah, the subhead. There's an easily startled, confused creature in the White House, prone two fits of anger. There is also a German shepherd.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got you won me back boats and pull me right back in, you king googles you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know. I hadn't realized this, but you know, the mainstream media did love to point out that Trump didn't have a dog, and we're like, does Donald Trump even like dogs? Does he have a soul? Which I don't think that's true, but he's I guess the reason that was such a big deal is that he was first president to not have a pet. Like it's it's a necessary thing. Like they're like, well, okay, so what's your like white house pet gonna be.
Speaker 2: That's why he got impeached twice.
Speaker 1: That's what people don't know.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, it's all that. It's all to do with his lack of dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like Obama's dog bit a teenager in the face, w Bush's dog bit of reporter FDR's German shepherd bit four dignitaries, including the British Prime Minister in nineteen thirty three, like that it is a bad place. It's just a thing that they're like, yeah, it's it's not if there's gonna be house. Yeah, there's like mean dogs here and you're gonna have to deal with that. I can imagine too.
Speaker 2: It's like a stressful environmental is like world leaders are powerful people walking around stressed the fuck out all the time, and that energy must I can't imagine it isn't just totally palpable to a fucking dog, and it's like, where the fuck am I? Man's let me be outside?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we're gonna cut it there. We we have to run to a meeting. Uh but uh.
Speaker 2: Full transparency.
Speaker 1: We're it's a it's a short episode because we got got things to do, but we are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we'll talk to y'all tomorrow. Bye bye,