Speaker 1: Enter, Robbie, you just said, who just said she? What did you say?
Speaker 2: She's so gay?
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's crazy, Like she's the gayest person you've ever met.
Speaker 2: She's very good. She makes me get I think I was always good. This is the gayest I then people. You know, I know, but I don't believe it. Babe, Babe, babe, look at.
Speaker 1: Me, Babe. She literally is like leaping like a unicorn gay like she's all right. So so this is hot and heavy, like.
Speaker 3: It's very serious. You don't want to see a snake out I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I already have.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 3: Already have to tell the story of when we met, did you not?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 3: But you tell it?
Speaker 2: You don't think I say it accurately? What's she wants?
Speaker 1: She said that she used to had to explain that she was dabbling and had said to friends she was exploring her sexuality.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, no, no, but at thirty two you explore your teenager?
Speaker 1: I told you, right, Well, when, well, when were you exploring your sexuality?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: I didn't do nothing, didn't do nothing, didn't do nothing, and suddenly I was gay? When what I swear like I wasn't like I give hand jobs like I was doing.
Speaker 2: Like a shape.
Speaker 1: You've both seen penises before.
Speaker 2: We understand.
Speaker 1: We came in knowing that.
Speaker 4: Me, babe, oh ninth grade, I give not. I did pretty well, okay, you know I was kind of a cute girl. I'm low key pretty, you know, and I a beautiful skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Before I even said, she doesn't know that's your favorite thing to say, she's like, I.
Speaker 4: Have you're beautiful because you are very Some of daddies with this like this one like what she did, like you know, ugly, and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Actually cutie, No, you are pretty perfect features your I know she doesn't do anything very well.
Speaker 1: You're not wearing make up, you know.
Speaker 4: I was very like a childlike for a very long time. Even though I was like hooking up. We were doing like you know, what you were supposed to do. And I love the tension and I like, I like flirting and whatever. But I was very kid like for a long time.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I was, I was a real like goofing around with my friends. I wasn't into the whole hot thing, mind you, because it was a diversion.
Speaker 2: You were like trying of trying.
Speaker 4: To I just like I just was like so and then suddenly I fell in love with a girl and I was which has never been in fiction.
Speaker 1: That's why you disrupting your interview.
Speaker 2: You were disrupting her this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, I.
Speaker 1: Go mine, I go after the juice were interrupting.
Speaker 2: We're interrupting.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, so you gave a hand job and you were dating a guy, which the world.
Speaker 2: And that was it.
Speaker 4: I kind of And then I was like seventeen eighteen and I got outed brutally, and so, you know, because I was outed, you know, people would tell me like, hey, I'm hearing some things about you know. I had a best friend to tell me, I just think it's really weird, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't like it's not even like the time, you know, this is like you know, the mid two thousands.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like crazy time.
Speaker 1: But I did grow up in a consumer conservat It wasn't being discussed like it is now.
Speaker 2: At mid two thousand.
Speaker 1: It wasn't yah, And I was like friends with a group of girls, like we were like eight, like super close friends, and we were all kind of jappie.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean the Japanese people. By the way, Hello, you mean a Jewish you know, princess?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, so, and I was trying.
Speaker 4: I was so poor and I went to this rich Jewish school on subsidy, and I was always trying to like kind of fit in and not make any waves. And I know I was on. My mother was like, don't just be good, just be good. This is a great opportunity for you. And she was totally right. I got a great education out of it.
Speaker 1: But she didn't want you to be gay, and like, but yeah, yeah, let's not ruffle everything.
Speaker 4: And you were you grew up in a Hassidic household. Yeah, I was born Hasidic. I have nine siblings, and then we grew up more conservative. We moved to Canada. My mother's Canadian. And that's kind of when I explore, you know, when you're saying Explored was a teenager and all that, so when she tells she's thirty two, No, I'm just saying, like, going from being a growing again a Hasidic household in Ground Heights to being a lesbian to being with someone on the Bat Show, like this is this is crazy? No, I know, Causidic decision no, I know Hasidic decision and dreams do come true if you believe.
Speaker 2: I'm not. You know, no one better sham to think. So it's wonderful.
Speaker 3: He's like, I've never been more religious, and honestly same.
Speaker 1: You're never been more religious, and you've never been more gay. Are you going to so what about if you get married? What's the religion going to be in the household?
Speaker 3: I'll convert.
Speaker 2: She's I've said nothing. We don't need this. People vote is important to you Jewish? It's over what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: But she's so, I get a Jewish history lesson almost every day, which I love and I die for now and there is there's so much culture.
Speaker 2: I mean, truly, you would love.
Speaker 1: It's a very funny language.
Speaker 4: She knows.
Speaker 2: She says something, Say what you say something?
Speaker 3: I forget say things you said, say something?
Speaker 2: God forbid something? What you said?
Speaker 3: I know, no no plus us, no bid, just say it fast.
Speaker 2: Plus for Okay, what did you have to say yesterday?
Speaker 3: Hush him?
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you would love. I'm s fitzing when you're speading. I know, I'm sitting when you're getting.
Speaker 2: Which I have to go pick.
Speaker 3: But now, I'm like, I almost caught myself saying it the other day. I like the numbers thing, the eighteen. So now, when I was at the spot the other day and I looked for like a multiple of eighteen to put my stuff in, I'm like, oh, because this is probably good luck.
Speaker 2: You're going to be a great Jewish lesbian.
Speaker 1: Is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like buying it, honestly, just for the fun of it. I'm here, Yeah, I want another party about me. I'm here for a good time.
Speaker 2: To have a bout. I want to go, I want to plan it. We're doing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a major property.
Speaker 2: You could do the property.
Speaker 1: I apologize. Wait, I'm dying.
Speaker 4: The big story was not even the gay that she didn't a jew, I said, I said to my I said Jewish.
Speaker 3: Well, she's very Jewish. She says she's more Jewish than she is gay.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's very intense. Yeah are you fasting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm you fast I listen. I'm not an animal. Of course I fast for you, all right, So would you expect her to fast for you?
Speaker 1: But it's one day because it hasn't come yet, the day of atonement, it's coming up very soon.
Speaker 2: It's coming.
Speaker 1: You have a lot to atone for.
Speaker 4: Some people think I'll do it, you know, I think I should was totally on our side. But anyway, I mean, he's blessed. I tell my mother, I'm like, I mean, how blessed am I? He said, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well what do your parents think?
Speaker 2: Well, my father's still holsidic.
Speaker 4: We have no relationship and my mother my mother was dabbling maybe gay at some point, but now she's due for Jesus, she's addicted to religions.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you have no relationship because you're gay and it's just too big a diference.
Speaker 4: My father's another disaster for another time. But yeah, he's very religious, so it can't interest you. And this would be yeah, and I don't know he's not going. You got to earn with everybody in my life. I think it's such a privilege for me to be in your life, such a privilege, and for Gabby to be in anybody's life that if you don't come correct, like, it's no fight, Like I'm not I'm a delight. So so to not having in your life, it's like a youth thing, right, it's you actually suffer from that, right, I understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get what you're saying. You're saying like there isn't you don't come with a lot of problems, there are dramas. No, we're just we just enjoy and I'm close with a lot of my siblings. You know, you know, I'm not like and my mother is great and whatever. But you know, I think it's different when you grow up in a family of twelve. I have nine siblings and two You can't compare it to a two kid, two parent household because it's like we also there was this level of co racing that happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's also Dennis Leary grew up and I think a family of nine and they take care, you take care.
Speaker 2: Of each other.
Speaker 4: And so it's like I like having friends and I love my friends. But my sister, I mean, what are we even talking about here?
Speaker 2: Have you met them?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You met how many sisters?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: She's met a couple of the ones who are in LA. I have four sisters.
Speaker 3: One of her sisters is watching my dog right now. Yeah, so you have a whole big family.
Speaker 4: Now. I know.
Speaker 3: It's the best. Can't you see why I'm in love? It's like there's really a delation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in. I know I'm in.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I'm I feel so I feel you're delight, But I can't believe I'm getting this right now. I walked into like interview. I can't believe it's happening. I know, and I think this is like the best interview in the world.
Speaker 3: And it's hard to explain it. Just like on paper, people see pictures of us, of course, like online has a lot to say, but it's like the second you meet us in person, it's like, oh, it all makes sense. Nobody can even be around us because we're like so in love. It's annoying, right, the compliment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before I forget shout out to my sisters, Kraaya, let's give everybody Devora yohodis So my brother Shmoy because he's a big fan as well. So your brother Shirley's a fan of mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a big fan.
Speaker 4: Watching years ago when you were on that show, it was you you would Jill period, Well, she.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be so jealous that she wasn't here. She's gonna die. But you were really you were that you spoke for the we We felt like you were of the people for the people. Oh, I appreciate the show.
Speaker 1: I appreciate smoothly. I love it.
Speaker 2: Wow, amazing, I love this you guys.
Speaker 1: I would say someone's going to definitely say that they want to do a reality show with the two of you. And I was going to say, be careful of fame. I know, no, no, don't and don't don't ruin this because honestly, it can. And I was going to say, be careful of fame because it all is great and it seems fun and everything seems like a good idea. And I've been through that because it is the bubble and you have to try to preserve it. And fame is such bullshit. And don't listen to the opinions and the way that people think that you look and preconceived notions.
Speaker 2: People are really fucked up.
Speaker 1: And on social media, what's happened now is that the people doing videos are the people you used to.
Speaker 2: Say, who are these crazy people in the comments? But now they're a lot. They're live. Like remember you'd be like, who writes these comments like on these articles? I'm not no, because I don't. I don't look at it.
Speaker 4: You know, I've been a comedian almost ten years. You know I've been it's kind of a slower burn. It isn't like one of these pop offs. I knew that, you know, once we've got to it and I'll tell my our origin story. But yeah, I'm kinda I'm around, you know. I just it's been a real nice So this is like I'm still doing what I do.
Speaker 1: You take a look, you're folding it into the battery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm I always said, like lover money, this is what I do to the day I die. I'm doing what I do. I write, I do stand up. This great fun. But it's not it's just it all is very organic. I didn't go out of my way. There's nothing. I'm never on an app or something like that. Just it's evolving naturally. But you also both grew up in crazy houses, so it's all a.
Speaker 1: Second question I asked you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we saw in each other like right away, because I think obviously that translates to relationships and just like how you talk about things, how you want to be seen. So it was just it was really a whole layer, a big layer that you don't have to explain your totally because crazy. Yeah, I can't relate to it. It's like, how can I even begin to exppt For me, I need.
Speaker 2: That, I need that adversity. So for me, like when I asked her, so, I don't know what you said of the story, but I'll say it. Uh, we're at a bar.
Speaker 4: I had a show that night. My friend shout out to rocks. My friend wanted me to go, uh, just have a drink with her ketchup. I hadn't seen her a while. I said, I have this show. It was like kind of like a sometimes this bar has gay nights, sometimes it's not, so it's more of the safe space.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so I said, well, I can meet you there, but I can only get their lates, you know, public people gone, who cares.
Speaker 2: We'll just will split a beer.
Speaker 4: So I get there and we have it and it's kind of you know, it's ending and we're all saying goodbye. I have a drinker, throw ketchup. It's wonderful.
Speaker 2: And then I'm leaving and I see a dike like me, like looking at me, like I say that, yeah, like the point of view, I don't think I can say that any of that. I don't know if yeah, you're new don't you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have a baby gay, I'm walking on eggshells.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. But I'm like, you know, like a butchy, like dyke like me, and I'm not gay like that. So I'm like, oh, no, it's looking at.
Speaker 1: Me because you're in a package that people think that you're gonna want to be with someone like you wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Know, but sometimes like this is so niche, niche, niche.
Speaker 4: But I like but in the gay community, you know, it's like some people are doing masks for me, some some boyish girls like other boyish girls.
Speaker 1: Right, not me. I'm not gay like that, right, How does anyone know? Well for me, I don't know, Like it doesn't matter one. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. I like what I like. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I meant, I'm thinking stupid, like, how does anyone know whether I like a man who's blonde or dark?
Speaker 4: You just figured it out you don't have a type. But I was like, this person was looking me, and I was like, oh, it's not huh. So I was like, we should go.
Speaker 3: But Kyle is beautiful, very.
Speaker 1: But I know it's in the same thing.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm ready. I'm ready, But is this your type?
Speaker 2: Is hot? Like she just like she?
Speaker 4: It's not even like because I don't date, because I don't like I've had relationships, but I don't do like this, like I don't know necessarily a look thing.
Speaker 2: To me, it's like a connection thing.
Speaker 4: And that's why to me, I don't think I ever dated, because it's you know, you need times when you're you know whatever, not down, but when you meet something like I need to know I need with my own with my head maya everything boom, like I need to know.
Speaker 2: I can't be email. You're not gonna be.
Speaker 1: Able to figure this out on an app. You need to feel me and you felt it.
Speaker 4: Immediately with her, was like immediately. So this so this other butch beautiful shout out to Kyle comes up to me and and God Hashem sends me some miracle and goes, oh, sorry, I noticed you from your stand up.
Speaker 2: I saw you here here here, and it was wonderful.
Speaker 4: So me getting spotted in something like this, it's like, I mean, so she's probably always spot you know, so, but it'd happen to me, Thank you God, you know what I mean. This is why I say the Shama every night. So so this happened Sma's prayer. I still pray at night. Okay, it means to hear and no. So so she goes, oh, I message your comedy and I go, okay, well never mind that.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Because she was standing with Gabby, who looks one of these things does not belong if the you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What is she dressed like this?
Speaker 4: On his No?
Speaker 2: So the thing is is you can't really recognize her on the show because she had like, you know, like a what is it called shore?
Speaker 1: But sexy?
Speaker 2: You address incredible? Got it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 4: She right?
Speaker 2: Okay, hot is hot? So I go, what's this? And the and the Kyle goes's a bachelor? I said, the Bachelor's gay? Yeah, just like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know what she's asking, Like, I don't know who she's talking to. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: As I heard from the show, I don't know, right, But have you watched the show?
Speaker 4: Now? Yes?
Speaker 1: So is so? Then?
Speaker 2: I so?
Speaker 1: Then because I thought she looked familiar. This really lesbians loved the Bachelor. That's a sentence I never thought i'd hear.
Speaker 4: In my life. Shout out to my friends Kathleen, Sophie, Sophie, Sophie Sophie A shout out to Kathleen and Sophie. He's throw a dyke night where we sometimes if they're in the city. So I actually saw a few of her episodes because when this person was looking at me recognized me, I thought i'd recognize her. But I'm like, oh, for stand up so often that like maybe shows or whatever, maybe she does stand up somewhere.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so I'm.
Speaker 4: Always like and then and then she said, I said, the Batchel's gay. And then she said, well, I'm exploring, and so how old are you? And she said thirty two and you're gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: And then I said, you come for money or not? Because it's just like.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to answer this question correctly, like I don't think so yeah, and then I don't feel.
Speaker 2: Like when you said spaghettios, you came from money? How did you not know?
Speaker 3: But it was like it was like it's like still kind of middle class. I mean I didn't know I was wanting, like I wasn't like super, I didn't know where, like you know, the conversation I'm.
Speaker 1: Going now I have money.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I don't know. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: You're placed in the Hampton's nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Let's be clear. You can say anytime you want in that cottage. You can has a separate life, separate everything, and there you can say every time you want.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was just like you know your answer. I knew your answer because you said you weren't sure and this and that. People come from it.
Speaker 2: They say uncomfortable say something like this, yeah, oh you know we did we do okay? I think, or then we do okay. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I knew right away. And for me, that is people. That's what you asked. It's like to me, that's like dating inside or outside the faith. Like you know, some people say it's just easier to be with a Jew, it's just easier to be with the Catholic. It's just easier dating the faith. You don't explain for me the coming for money versus not. I said it's easier.
Speaker 1: It's never funny because I said to her on The Bachelor, it's never a dress. You come from a trailer and then you go eating and Mickey nose on a on a yacht. But like I don't understand. What are you gonna you go back to the spaghettios, Like, let's discuss it.
Speaker 2: People should discuss.
Speaker 3: I agree with you because we do talk about money a lot. You were like, you were pretty open about it. You're like, hey, you know, I grew up poor, Like I have money scarcity. This is something I'm always dealing.
Speaker 2: Have money noise.
Speaker 4: Yes, even though I have my listen, I'm always gonna be careful, you know. So for me, it's like I don't want to hear. Oh, you drive a nice car, you have this, Well, why don't you want to spend on this? I have trauma from it sometimes sometimes if I'm in a store, Yes, if I have the money, I'm not in the mood I get. I get, I understand, you know, and so I don't need to explain or this not I Sometimes i'm you know. So it's just you never know where the trauma hits and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I don't need to explain. I think these peaches are a little.
Speaker 1: Too little conscious No money is a very ye can't.
Speaker 2: Afford the peaches, But I'm not spending this on a peach.
Speaker 1: I was once dating a guy who was even though I would like a waiter like he decatered, and you knew he came from humble beginnings in New Orleans. And we were with my daughter and we were at CBS and I was getting some stuff for here for the Hamptons on the way out, and I think it was like one hundred and something dollars, and I felt really uncomfortable because I didn't want to do this here because I didn't want him to think he had to pay for me because he was the guy dating me, and make him stretch over and I'll never forget, like I just I paid for myself. And then he was like, no, I'll get it. But I felt uncomfortable because for me money does come more easily than it probably did for him. But I didn't want it to be that it wasn't discussed. And that is a stupid example of like that dynamic that can come up over Peachah.
Speaker 4: I just want to know that she you know, and we're both doing okay now, but that how you do when you're doing okay is very formed by your upbringing. So for me, it's really like baiting in the faith because to me, I look at the country that way. You know, I'm controversial in this way. Sometimes I don't care a Republican or Democrat. I look at rich versus poor period.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting. I never really said that that way. I've not really heard that, and I agree because I asked her that question about the macheress.
Speaker 2: So it's very interesting. Okay, so you guys been together five months?
Speaker 1: Now, what do you think? What are you gonna do here in the Hamptons. You're gonna go to my my recommendations.
Speaker 2: Yes, we want your recommend I said, we do. She don't want to ask you. I said, she goes, Well, why don't she goes for everything?
Speaker 3: She's like just throwing I'm like, this our first.
Speaker 2: Coming on Bethany.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree even the point, there's no point.
Speaker 1: I'll give you all the people to call the places we can't get in and we want to do this or yeah the Jewish ways, yes, and this is my place and yeah, this is my life, and yeah, you guys could stay in the cottage. Room is a great one hundred percent not just I'm not just saying that. Yeah, Paul, my fiance produced Eliza Schlessinger good on paper.
Speaker 2: I just feel like your story. You should talk to him. He's produced one past.
Speaker 4: Guys, if you are want gonna make a movie, you know, we're on a strike right now. I'm in development currently, well.
Speaker 1: Eventually, but I'm saying you should talk to him because he did a movie just around a comedian and it's a great movie. It's called It's About Dating. Good on Paper was number one on Netflix. You just remind me of like someone that he would love.
Speaker 2: It's just ad break. You have a really interesting story. So all right there.
Speaker 1: Anything we did not cover well is Robbie the first woman you've suck with?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay and the last.
Speaker 1: Are you uncomfortable with the attention not from her, from everybody and this being.
Speaker 3: Like, oh it's attention, let's not like get into it.
Speaker 2: And if it was like.
Speaker 4: Nineteen forty by all means, but right now it's like all fun, I did okay, fellas, Yes, yeah, it's not the worst thing that could happen.
Speaker 3: So she's like, right after we came out in the view, she's checking her name on Twitter. I've had a couple of hours the.
Speaker 1: Street and you're making out like what are people like, like have we made out in the Hamptons on street yet? Or what are people acting? And you just god here I got to do some yeah back.
Speaker 3: And people like after the view, people recognized us and they were taking pictures of both of us, like we're so happy.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm holding the camera, you know.
Speaker 4: When we were well after this, like you know, I was, I was like, they'll find out I'm Jewish because that hadn't for me.
Speaker 2: I was paranoid. That's that's it. That's an inherited trauma. I'm like, forget gay. No, I think that's your own noise.
Speaker 1: I really do. I don't think and I don't think that's a thing. I feel like Jewish lesbians are no literal I know, but in the Bachelor Nation, I know, but they have you said, lesbians, have you seen a Jewish Bachelor?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm loving.
Speaker 1: Oh that's you've seen a Jewish And we can do the Bacher.
Speaker 2: We can fucking nail.
Speaker 1: We could do the Macher. Wait, yes, we need the Jewish Bachelor, a Jewish bachelor. Jewish guys treat women phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best I had I had a type. It was Jewish and it still stands.
Speaker 1: No and and Jewish And they should discuss sexuality more on the Bachelor. I know they won't's ABC, but they should a little bit. Like some people are okay with an open relationships, some people are okay non traditional. I think there should be I think you're you talking is interesting. It just opens up a discussion. I think it's amazing. I think you're great.
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 4: I was excited to have you on, but like I got this was like a fucking this was like she's inside it out like a Russian dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this kept getting more layer. This is like an amazing like pinata, Candy's flying out, It's all different.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: So I'm so happy for you guys, and I want to like know you got go live your life.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was beyond Like that was such an incredible conversation and such an amazing young woman. And Robbie was amazing, Like you just want the best for them. The lead that has been buried is that Robbie is one of nine children born Hasidic in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Like if you know you know that is that alone is a story? Like that alone is the story. Then being gay, then getting into a relationship with someone who was on the Bachelor, Like each of their stories are so fascinating individually that then put them together. This is incredible, Like, what an amazing duo, What a crazy story. It's really just about living your life the way that you honestly want to, living in your truth, like it's your journey. You get one ride. They are in love, they are having the time of their lives. They are reaching the apex of their careers. The sum is greater than its parts. All boats rise with the tide. They came to my house. We had such a good time.
Speaker 2: We laughed.
Speaker 1: They're fun, They're entertaining, They're funny. Go for yours. I am so team them.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: I loved them.
Speaker 2: I'm friends with them, I know them. They can stay in my house. Thrilling.
Speaker 1: And I was talking to iHeart about how obviously different an interview this was from the Rachel interview, which I haven't really expressed that that was a very sensitive interview with a very sensitive person at a very sensitive time in her life. Like it wasn't like a freak. Let's talk about you know, sexuality, let's talk about food, let's talk about travel, let's talk about that show. It was about like talking about a very specific traumatic experience with emotional abuse and getting from there to here. It's just like to have those two interviews back to back is like being on a roller coaster ride because they couldn't be more different, and both to me so fascinating and interesting in their own way. But wow, strong women really amazing, so excited, opinionated, strong opinionated women love it.