Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 2: Two men used a cannon in an attempt to smuggle two hundred thousand dollars worth of contraband in to a prison.
Speaker 1: It's a jubile show. Is that a real news story or is that a fake news story? Fake real?
Speaker 2: It's time for real news or fake news. The segment where we give you a news headline and you have to figure out if it's a real one or a fake one. It's a lot harder than it sounds to try to figure out what is real news and what.
Speaker 1: Is fake news. But welcome to it, And that is a real news story.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Two men from Louisiana were arrested when they attempted to use a cannon to smuggle two hundred thousand dollars worth of contraband into a federal prison.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The story also reports that the cannon had a range of over three hundred and fifty feet, so theoretically it could have worked if they had been a little bit quieter with their attempt.
Speaker 4: Well, think about that for a second. I just went down a whole rabbit hole of like back in the time of wars, where you would use cannons. It was only three hundred and fifty feet. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back when, back in the day, with those old cannons, they had to be very close.
Speaker 1: Wow, sketchy.
Speaker 2: Besides, try and think this is a good idea, guys, I know, our new way.
Speaker 1: To get the drugs in.
Speaker 2: Also, how are they going to get their return on that money?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: That's funny. There has to be another cannon in the prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where the whoever got it on the other side shoots back the money to them.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't think they thought that far.
Speaker 2: You right, just give it to a guard either way. Now they can just be in the prison. Real news or fake news? Major city tests new walk and text lanes for distracted pedestrians. Is that a real new story or a fake news story?
Speaker 1: Please tell me that's fake guys. We can't be there just yet. Please tell us we're not there just yet.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows good government meets the people where they are, and if they can't stop the walking and texting, then they need to make space for it.
Speaker 1: This is a real story.
Speaker 2: Bred is obviously into politics way, but that is actually a fake news story. Wheel it says, well, some cities have experimented with pedestrian phone lanes it's not wisebread or officially enforced yet.
Speaker 1: Real news or fake news.
Speaker 2: I give you a news headline and you have to figure out if it's real or fake. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Florida man arrested for trying to We'll see Florida man arrested for trying to run to Bermuda in a giant hamster wheel. Trying to run to Bermuda in a giant hamster wheel.
Speaker 1: That's so real. He's coming from Florida. Man still saying it's real, Victoria. I think this is a trick. We all know.
Speaker 4: You can't get there in a hamster wheel. You can get there in a hamster ball. Probably, So we're gonna say I think this is a trick one. I think it's half true. I'm gonna say fake, but I think there's a real element here.
Speaker 2: Okay, this news story is one hundred percent real. You already knew it with Florida Stuck with It says a man was detained by the Coastguard after attempting to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a homemade floating hamster wheel.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. He claimed he was on a voyage for world peace.
Speaker 3: He was like, that's kind of arrested.
Speaker 1: You can take a few feet out into the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got like thirty feet and they're like, what's this guy doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is what in the world? It's real news or fake news?
Speaker 2: Where I give you a news headline and you have to see if you can figure out whether it's real news or fake news.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you were going a coast guard in Florida, I mean the lines of the coast Guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, real news or fake news. Pigeon arrested in India on suspicion of being a spy. Oh oh, pigeon arrested in India on suspicion of being a spy.
Speaker 1: Is that a real news story or a fake news story? Ah?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because it could have been a drone just dressed up as a pigeon, but us sons, Yeah, we're gonna go think.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this is one hundred real pigeons blend in very well, very good choice for a spy, whichever country was using it.
Speaker 1: We also know that pigeons used to carry letters.
Speaker 4: We stopped using them for that, And I bet you not to say a conspiracy theory here. We kept a few back that still carry letters, and we taught them to write them as well. That's why that pigeon is a spy.
Speaker 1: Woyd keep them, Brad. You kept them back where.
Speaker 4: We give them, where we keep everything. Guantanam obey. This is a real news story.
Speaker 3: What ye.
Speaker 2: Authorities in India had been tracking a group of terrorists. They say that we're sending messages letting people know that they should be awaiting mister Pecker to arrive.
Speaker 1: Oh, his name was mister Pecker.
Speaker 2: And they captured mister Pecker with a security mysterious code and coded note attached to its leg near the Pakistani border.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, barking concerned of espionage. I want to know how they caught the pigeon. Like is it just like twenty different smolders is running over all They're like falling.
Speaker 4: Down and then you just see like the commander be like someone get the pigeon, and like the pigeon just freaking out because it doesn't know that it's a spy.
Speaker 3: It's a pitcheon. It was just doing its thing. You know, why are all these people chasing me? Also, he stopped at the border. What a terrible pigeon? Spy way.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm a bird. I can fly where I want, but I gotta no, I'm not gonna I can't just cross the border.
Speaker 1: I'm a bird. Everybody can see that border. Those real news are fake news. Wow. Be careful out there