Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappings.
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, what's your phone tap all about today? All right?
Speaker 3: So Catherine is phone tapping her mom Joan. Uh, she brings her dog to work all the time. So I'm calling from the front building saying people are complaining. I'm so sorry, but you can no longer bring.
Speaker 2: Your dog to work. Oh sorry, okay, all right, that could make some people upset. Yeah, was listening to Daniel's phone tap. Hello.
Speaker 3: Yes, hi, I'm looking for Joan. There's no please. This is Leslie Versach from Helloa Gleison.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm fine?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Are you the owner of a lasso dog named Pepper? Yes, I'm calling you because there have been complaints from the building that you're bringing the.
Speaker 2: Dog to work.
Speaker 4: Okay, the only one that brings the dog to work.
Speaker 3: Okay, but your dog is the one that leaves species on the property.
Speaker 4: Leaves My dog leaves species on the property.
Speaker 3: Yes, do you know what I'm speaking about. You're acting like you don't have any idea.
Speaker 4: I am not the only one that has a dog in this building. I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: I don't understand in the first place. Why you're all allowed to bring your dogs to work.
Speaker 4: When you're working late. It's nice to have something other than yourself walking through a deserted building.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe you guys should work a little harder and then you could leave a little earlier.
Speaker 4: Well, you're pretty nasty.
Speaker 3: I'm going to look into the policy a little bit more because I would like to get rid of all the animals in the building.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, why are you being snotty now?
Speaker 4: Because the dog doesn't balk, He's ent to my desk all day long. I don't know what the heck keep talking about.
Speaker 2: You leave the dog shoved under your desk all day long?
Speaker 4: Shoved under my desk? No, he sleeps here.
Speaker 2: Do you really think that that's a good place for your dog to be?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, I'm I'm not going to discuss whether it's good or bad for my dog to be here. You've got a petition. Fine, I'll take care of you.
Speaker 3: What time can you get the dog home today? You need to bring the dog home or like, within minutes.
Speaker 4: I need to bring the dog home within minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the dog needs to be removed from the property. Can you hold on one second?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tom. Yeah, she doesn't want to listen to me. I don't understand he's been a bitch. She does the one to remove her stupid mut from the premises. I'll call you back.
Speaker 5: Hello, you just called me a bitch?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: I heard you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even on the phone with you. Hello, Yes, Hi.
Speaker 5: When someone talk to somebody else who I can hear very clearly and is calling.
Speaker 2: Me a bitch, I'd never called you a bit, ma'am.
Speaker 5: Listen, lady, I'm going to call the vice president.
Speaker 2: Are you am my own speakerphone, because that's not Guess.
Speaker 5: What, lady, I heard the whole conversation, and you've been on speakerphone and I have my pardner listening to it.
Speaker 2: First of all, I did not say anything derogatory. I would never do anything like that. I am a very loyal lady.
Speaker 5: I'm making a complaint right now.
Speaker 2: I am a professional.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: The dog is not the issue anymore. That is the issue.
Speaker 5: It isn't the issue. Okay, you want the issue.
Speaker 2: The issue is you need to get the mud out of the building.
Speaker 4: Calling your corporate office.
Speaker 2: I don't work for them.
Speaker 4: Well, then, who the hell are you I'm.
Speaker 3: Calling because somebody you work with very closely doesn't want your dog there.
Speaker 5: That's very nice that whoever it is, I will find out and fire that person.
Speaker 2: Why do you like them? Apple? Do you run the business?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have you arrested. Lady, you're a raving lunatic. My lady, I have my whole staff in here. They have come in here and admitted that this is a Phne Frank.
Speaker 3: All right, well then, I guess I should tell you this is Danielle Minarroll and you've just been phone taped.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much. I'll tell you were ready for a lawsuit.
Speaker 2: So well, it's actually your daughter that's phone tapping you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, she just told me.
Speaker 2: So what do you want to say to her now that you know it's a joke.
Speaker 5: It wasn't funny while it was going on, but it's funny now.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show