Speaker 1: Shure Monday and it's Jay Connickham and we're on the Bootlet Cat Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, man, look the Bootleg Cat Podcast special guests in here. I love these guys because they do the best work that any one can do. They catch PDFs. Since we're in the first two minutes of the podcast, we want to keep it monetized. Uh, we have got the dads from Dads against Is, the predators of pedophiles predators. Okay, let's speep the pedophile out Eric. But yeah, it's good to see you guys. Man, I've seen you guys on the internet so much. I support you guys. I subscribe to the Locals channel. I get your guys' emails all the time and stuff. Introduce your guys, though, introduce yourselves for me.
Speaker 3: I'm Joshua Monday's.
Speaker 2: Jay's fucking high. You guys just let dope as Yola.
Speaker 3: They got you guys.
Speaker 2: Shout out to those Shout out to Marty over there Red. So for people who don't know, you've probably seen you guys have gone viral so many different times recently. Uh you guys, I guess I guess you would say you guys are uh do I mean you guys have probably known specifically you, because you've knocked out a lot of these guys on camera. You're like the hammer.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know, man, this guy's like a knife. If I'm a hammer then yeah.
Speaker 2: But you guys find pedophiles in different cities and you film them and then you fuck them up. For the most part, if they lie.
Speaker 3: If they lie, that is the key. If they lie, because we want to know why they do it first, you know what I mean. And a lot of times they're like we end up smacking them and ship like that. Sometimes they agree to it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I've seen it. No they do. It's interesting. Can you guys give me like a little bit of your guys' backstraight? How long have you guys been friends?
Speaker 3: High school? Middle school?
Speaker 2: So you guys have been friends for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, long time. I don't think we ever would have like we talked about this all the time. I don't think we ever would have been like, yeah, our futures are intertwined forever, you know what I mean. I don't think we would have looked at it like that. But yeah, we started catching in twenty twenty. Were just like hanging out together and stuff. Like that point in two K, just chilling and just wanting something, wanting to do something different. I had something happen in my family where a guy molested a kid, and I would like go to his jobs because he didn't he didn't go to jail or anything like that. So I would go to his jobs and like let people know, like this is what this guy's doing, you know what I mean, and showing paperwork and stuff like that get them fired.
Speaker 2: Every time you get a job, I'm dropping off flyers exactly.
Speaker 3: And yeah, basically, long story short, we had seen like a group do this before, we're called like pop squad, and we had seen him do it, and we were always like, this guy is fucking he's too nice, you know what I mean. And I'm like I'm already doing this for like for this one guy, I might as well see what we can do for bunch, right.
Speaker 2: So, because I saw something that you had posted that like you had kind of went through your own bouts of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep, that was a molestum when I was like like fourth fifth, sixth grade, like yeah, I'm a basketball coach, and then confronted him after we we probably caught like thirty predators before I confronted him and then uh he killed He killed himself the next night at good riddance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I've helped.
Speaker 1: A few other people confront their sexual abuser as well. Right, so yeah, something I'm into.
Speaker 2: Well, I just have to say it because like I think that the way you guys approach it is it's not it doesn't feel cloudy like sometimes when I be seeing like the celebrities, but like like Bali and like I don't care because like these guys all deserve to get exposed. However they get exposed, they get exposed, But it feels like it's like almost like a new trend in like content creation. Yeah, which is like again I don't give a fuck because it's it's if it means one less person is out there or they're exposed and you know, their faces out there. What do you What do your guys' take on like what Vitally's doing with like bringing like yg or akon along and kind of doing like similar work, but it feels like he's kind of more doing it for like you know, different reasons. He has security there too to protect right the PDFs. I don't know if you've seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't watch catches like myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always say it's like if if you're like an ice roll or if you're like a trucker, you don't go home on your day off watch ice road truckers, you know that's fair. So like, I don't watch too much catches, but like what I do see people send me. I've always said, like, there's obviously moments in our videos where it's like funny or like oh this is crazy and stuff like that. But I think I've been doing this for five years. I've gotten numerous messages of like people tell me what happened to them, what happened to their child, what happened to their brother, what happened to their sister. And I feel like it would be like very disingenuous of me to like go into this like knowing like how serious this has affected so many people make a joke out of it, right, So I don't know if Vitality or whatever it gets those messages and stuff like that. You might just be doing this because he sees it or I don't know, but the exposure is good. At the end of the day, it's just, uh, I just want like everybody to stay focused on what the mission is, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I just saw a state I want to say, it might have been Tennessee that passed a law or they're trying to pass a law where if you get convicted of child sex crimes, I think it's prison for life or death sentence or so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so many states are coming, like Florida, Mississippi, like a lot of them are doing death penalty and castration, which is great. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we want to change the culture. I feel like that's what we do. Yeah, just when we started off, people would like you'd hear about a pedophile and you just like already as a pediphile kind of just like looked the way. And we like we're tired to turn on the cheek, you know, as a society.
Speaker 2: Nah, for sure, bro, I think what you guys are doing is dope. And and tell me of your guys' videos are very like. There was one because I wouldn't subscribe to locals and I just binged, bro, I was just diving in. But the funniest one to me was that the one that like made me go to the locals because I wanted to see more was the kid you guys caught up in the home depot the black du that was eating poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really wanted a little boy to shot on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys like met him like I never he ran like bro the way you. I love it when you guys meet these people in these huge stores like there was. I think you guys might have been in a ross or like a Marshal's or something, and the dude kept trying to get up and y'all just kept fucking wail on this guy. Now, the obvious question I have is, are you guys worried? I mean you've dealt with some sort of legal stuff.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I mean we hasn't as much as you see, Like there's most of the violence is like agreed upon and there is some that ain't obviously, but uh yeah, I mean it's as far as charges.
Speaker 2: And has anyone ever tried to sue you?
Speaker 3: No, No, I mean to really assume me.
Speaker 2: You gotta like admit that.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you got to like prove that online or something for a lot libel or something like that. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That ship's crazy, man. No, I think it's I think it's awesome. Has there ever been a situation because you got shot, right he got you got shot? Was it with the buck shot? Uh? No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was just a normal Yeah, it was like a nine or something like that. But I'm not sure exactly.
Speaker 2: Where where did you get shot at? Like what what was the setting?
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: So we it was just a regular catch you know what I mean. Just we went and approached a guy just how we do everybody else, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Set his name?
Speaker 1: What city, North Carolina, Winston Salem. So yeah, yeah, we just got band off of YouTube. And then me and him were like, you know what, let's do. Like we didn't know exactly what we're going to do for money and everything. We're going to keep going.
Speaker 3: Like let's do let's do a catch trip.
Speaker 1: And we usually get six guys in a weekend like a Thursday, Friday, Saturday. And he was like our sixth dude. And so when we had approached him, uh, you know, Josh's said his name, and as soon as he sat his name, he went to grab Josh's phone, and Josh like turned to get his phone. As soon as he did that, he reached and grabbed a gun and pulled that ship and boom. I grabbed it and we're spinning around like.
Speaker 3: In a target hard man. I see thee yeah, like this gun. Like Jay's got his hands guns in the air.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm wrestling with the gun like I'm trying to get it. And as we're doing it, we're like, like you said, we're doing like a three sixty, and he's like, are you done now? I'm about to get you now, and he's saying shit like that, and then we eventually got him to the ground and then that's when he shot me.
Speaker 2: Damn, where did you get hit at?
Speaker 3: In my leg?
Speaker 1: Damn, dude, got a little bit of the bullet in there. But as soon as he shot me, I stood up and I realized, like, all right, I'm good enough to kick him, you know what I mean, beat his ass and ship because Josh is on top of him, so he's hoped, you know what I mean, He's down trying to get the gun.
Speaker 3: So kicked a little bit. Yeah, he got the gun through that. I'm like ducking my chin like on the back of his neck because he's like in a prayer position, like on his knees with the gun like this, and I'm on his back and he's just like doing this with the gun, trying to shoot me in the fucking head, and h yeah, Jay's like standing up, just kicking the ship out of him. And then eventually I like fleeing the gun into the cereal aisle.
Speaker 2: That's just I have a movie.
Speaker 3: And then I put him in like a fucking sleeper hold. And I always say this, like I don't know if he faked it or if it's adrenaline, Like it was crazy, but his body went to sleep, but he went numb, and I like pushed him down to like stand up, and he popped up faster than me. Yeah, and then Jay punched him into this, uh like a palette of like something. And then like we left. And then if you want to tell what happened after, I mean, uh, after we you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We got in the car, we drove off a little bit, and then there's like thirty cop cars, you know what I mean, rush into the target.
Speaker 2: Shooting inside the target.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mass shooting or something, and uh, we're driving away. I might let's just leave, man, Like let's go. I didn't want to stay for the police or anything at the time, Like, let's just get out here and I look back and dudes right behind.
Speaker 3: Us in the car in a.
Speaker 1: Car, and I make eye contact with him and I'm like, you know, I'm bleeding and.
Speaker 2: Ship you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he fought, and so were going like a high not a high speed, not too high high of a speed, but we're trying to get away from him and he's falling after some.
Speaker 3: Stuff accident, so we try to drive off. I'm like trying to basically run. This light car hits us and we do like a little thirty sixty and I tried to drive off after that, and I'm going slow as fucked. The car won't go about forty and we're like all the cars fucked.
Speaker 2: And he probably still had he probably got picked his gun up or we had his gun.
Speaker 3: He took his gun with us, Dick, and he's got he's got another one. He's trying to pull up and we're like ducking seats down and ship. So we're driving. I'm pulling Grand Theft out on maneuvers where I'm like driving as fast as I can and slamming on the brakes. Think he's going go past you, yeah, but he don't. And I'm like faking going on to exits and stuff like that, and then eventually I pulled into like this doctor's office is that we was getting falled for like maybe ten minutes up to that point, and uh we had a fan with this who actually had a gun too. We took a fan this first catch ever. This is the catch that we took him off.
Speaker 2: And yo, imagine like you you're yo, first time you guys bring a fan and then it get crazy.
Speaker 3: A fan and that happens, and uh so he's got a gun and we got the predators gun. So I take the guns and I just like we stopped the car. He stops the car and keeps telling us, wait, I just want to talk, and I just get out the car and point the gun and I'm like, get down on the fucking ground. Get down on the ground. He's like I got money, and I'm like, shut the fuck up. He's like throwing his money and I'm like, put your hands behind your fucking back and he does. And then I just run back to the car real quick to try to get away. Then he runs back to his car chases us again. And at this point it's like do or die. So I just I'm like, whatever's gonna happen is about to happen. And I drive by and I see this place as a ring camera and I just pulling their driveway. I'm like, whatever's gonna happen is about to happen here.
Speaker 2: It's gonna happen on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like it's good seen or whatever. And then he's just like he pulls up and he's like, can you just delete the video? And we're like, yeah, yeah, just go, just go. He's like, y'all can keep the gun's clean. I'm like, all right, just go. And he eventually gets in the car and leave and leaves, and then, uh, I think he ends up going to the hospital because his face was like fucking hamburger, like he was punting his ass Pat McAfee like in his ass, I'm telling you, and uh, I think he probably ends up going to the hospital. They asked him probably what happened, and he tells the police just two random guys just beat him up and took his gun and target. So then we have like they putting us out on the news that like we're wanting for robbery and all kinds of shit, and it took us like a little bit to clear that up, and like it was a whole fucking.
Speaker 2: So you guys had your like, did you guys like show show the cops what you were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah. And what's even fucking crazier is that they don't have any security cameras in that target like that none of it was called on security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, target is that.
Speaker 3: It's just insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so they ended up did they arrest him?
Speaker 3: We all got the same charge because it's our word versus his. He's saying that we hit him first when it's on camera he tries to take our phone.
Speaker 2: Did he did he get in trouble for that?
Speaker 3: He got in trouble for discharging a gun underage at all? No? Damn they skipped that over.
Speaker 2: Is that something that you guys deal with a lot where they just the cops aren't doing anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they aren't doing nothing. That's like the second biggest croute. Like my first main mission is to stop pedophiles. My second main mission is like expose with the justice system and judicial systems doing like they take our money in taxes and they do nothing with it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, like when you ask an average person like your we's the most aneous crimes you know what I mean, murder, child molestation, that's gonna be the number one and two. And then like how do how much do you care about like lane infractions and speeding and stuff like that, that's probably like your bottom five And they.
Speaker 2: Spend they'll pay to like put a fucking camera in it inter.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and they'll spend all their money and resources and time to work on these bottom five crimes and then do nothing for the top five crimes and h And every time we make it on like the Washington Post to the New York Post or like the Vice documentary, they always like find like like a journalist would, they'll be like the other end of like the argument, right, and the police always is like, well, these guys are just doing this for attention and for money. And it's like, you guys aren't doing it for money, you know what I mean, Like people choose to pay us. I'm not on YouTube anymore. We got kicked off YouTube.
Speaker 2: We don't get paid for people want to pay their supporting. There's a I mean, it's not like you guys are like traveling, Like you guys are traveling, yes, like you know it costs money to get hotel and move around and get rental cars all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, they'll say that we do this for money and stuff and they're the ones that get paid to do it, but they choose not to do it. So it's just a it's a whole nother war within itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is interesting because you know, I feel like that is you know, we always hear like I think about to like like the Chris Hansen days, you know what I mean, And like like you said, like some places like you could tell a cop, and a cop might want to do something about it, right, but they can't do anything about it sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cops individually, we're cool with cops. Cops are our fans and we get along. But because that's what they want to do, that's what they when they signed up to be a cop, they thought they was probably going to do what we're doing, right, and now they're just basically harassing people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're harassing people. And then it's like the bureaucracy or the the red tape that goes along with like all that kind of shit. Like there, I feel like there's like there should be like a detective unit doing what you guys are doing in every city every fucking.
Speaker 3: Day and you can you can ask any you guy ask like people will be like, I hate the way he does it, this and that, and it's like, well, don't be mad to me being mad at the local police that I came to your city and caught six people in their city when they did nothing, and just you can question them and they'll be like, well, it's a manpower thing. It's like, well, how many men do you have out pulling people over like right now, right? You know? And then oh is it a it's a is it a money thing? Well, all takes me is my iPhone and my friend or my girlfriend, right, you know what I mean? So like you got you got knines, you got helicopters, you got like you can track like IP addresses, and you got all the resources in the world and you still choose not to do it, and it's just crazy. Yeah, it starts to just get a little bit weird, like what's going on here? Why aren't you doing it?
Speaker 2: What has been like your guys is outside of you know, getting shot, that had to be crazy. What has been one of the more like scarier like humans you guys have come into contact with where you were just like just fuck, like maybe you find out later that like this, he's been a prison a bunch or he's.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, one of the scariest ones is the only dude who didn't really talk back to us, you know what I mean. That's kind of a lot of times, you know, if you're smart enough to not say something, you know what I mean, that's kind of that kind of says a lot. But in terms of like somebody that's you know, already done something. But we our ninth catch, he killed himself, like the night nothing well he didn't even post a video, but right after we caught him, he killed himself. And you know a lot of people came out saying that he molested him, you know what I mean. He was like a boy scouts leader, he was a wrestling coach.
Speaker 2: So like a pillar of the community who's around kids all the.
Speaker 1: Time, around kids, you know what I mean, And he had he had a real bad history. Once, you know, everything came out, but it took a lot of times. It takes for us to catch them for a.
Speaker 3: Lot of them. Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things that come out and you know, they got they all have a story.
Speaker 2: It seems like would you say that there's because some of them, it feels like it almost feels like fifty to fifty where like like some of the people you guys will catch will look like they're like just normal folks, and some of them are like off or like absolute, like yeah, they look like it's almost like crazier when you see like, you know, the normal looking like high school football coach or I think you guys caught the ballopecia looking dude right in New York? Was it in New York? It was?
Speaker 3: He was an a turn He was like an attorney state attorneys.
Speaker 2: Like a state attorney. Like that kind of shit to me is crazy because those kind of people they probably can just have access to kids that like will if they want. You know what I'm saying, Like some of these guys are like so creepy, like you wouldn't let your kids around them anyway, right, you know what I'm saying. But it's like it's like the coaches and the even parents, Like if you guys caught people with kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I called a guy that was given his wife was upstairs. I caught a guy at at the hospital while his wife is upstairs giving birth.
Speaker 2: Yo watched that full shit on locals. Yeah, yeah, for people who don't know, there's a You guys caught this dude in a hospital parking lot or in the lobby lobby his wife was upstairs giving birth, and yeah he had a rough go outside, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You had you had a rough go go inside, Gotta.
Speaker 2: Go back upstairs and explain you what happened in your face? Yeah, you know what happens to a guy like that. Like, obviously you guys will post it. I'm assuming you guys will have people comment. Do they like, hey, I know that fucking guy, or like you like, do you ever find out, like what happened with him and his wife? Did this girl ever find out?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know a lot of but yeah, when we post a video, man, they're always like, especially with how big we are now, like nobody stays a secret anymore.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, you know, their wives will message us and then they'll want the screenshots or they'll want the video.
Speaker 2: Or you provide it. Yeah heah, go ahead, divorce that motherfuckerau. Yeah, we would like to ruin his fucking life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's about. I was just doing. It's damage to their life.
Speaker 2: Ruining their life, and hopefully having them end up in prison. I think, like, uh, the other thing that is important is like just the fact that you guys are you know, in my opinion, like you said, you you started this because of something happened to somebody in your family, and you've been through it yourself, So I think I think it's dope.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It feels like some dexter shiit y'all doing love dexter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people would be like you got you know, like the violence is too much, And.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think it's I don't think it's enough.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a good lesson teacher. But I've always just said, like, you know, we we When I was growing up, we celebrated Batman punching a jewelry for sure, you know what I mean, Like if a robber broke into a jewelry store and Batman beat, the show up and be like that's what's up man, And like I'm all I'm doing is I'm smacking a pedophile. And people have problems with that. I think like we're getting into a weird part in society. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we're sympathizing with somebody who wanted to become a fucking child. What about like anybody ever bring anything with him that was like crazy.
Speaker 3: Because you always a dud and a crack pipe.
Speaker 2: On the bike. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that dude.
Speaker 3: And it's just the DUDEO flew out a crack pipe and yeah, oh that ship is crazy. We had one guy who wanted to uh trade underwear and he had like an under he had somewear in his pocket. Is just this big bulge and ship.
Speaker 2: Oh man, have you guys been approached to do anything on TV?
Speaker 3: Like We've had talks, man, but like, uh like nothing.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you guys take it to like traditional TV too, it will you guys won't be able to yea, you guys won't be able to do what you're doing now exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was actually with it was a network with Dame Dame da. Yeah, he like offered us to be on the network and he ended up being like I was gonna have to like edit a lot of it and sp gonna be I know, Dame very well, it's gonna be. It was gonna be like a lot of hard work for me, and I was just.
Speaker 2: It's like, yes, you made the right decision. Yeah, shout out to dame. But yeah, no, he was. He was trying to get me to do a TV show too, and I was like, wait a minute, so I'm gonna do everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically that's what he told me, like I'm gonna do everything. I'm like, wait, I owe you fourteen episodes and then I go, I got a program cause like some catches are five minutes, some catches are an hour and a half. And it's like you want you wanted twelve twenty two minute episodes, and like you want it like format it to where like you can put advertising in there, and it's like, dude, I don't do that, and then you're not gonna pay me to do it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was hard when a case like that, a state attorney in New York goes national and goes obviously it's in the newspaper. Uh it was. It was kind of everywhere. That dude ended up going to jail.
Speaker 3: Right, No, he didn't know, because what's in like reality is that guy didn't commit a crime. Because if you're not fucking stupid, Like what's the problem is in America is if you're a fifty year old man, like you can meet a ten year old girl anytime of the day, anytime of the night. As long as you didn't say anything about having sex, it's completely legal, so you can get away with that kind of stuff. And it's like, do you think Jeffred Dahmer was telling people like, hey, I'm about to kill you tonight as he's like dancing with him and shit, So like, if you ain't fucking stupid, you're not gonna spell out your.
Speaker 2: Feelonies Jesus, because he is a lawyer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was very careful. He was careful the whole time. We almost didn't think he was gonna catch him.
Speaker 2: Did he do his job?
Speaker 3: I think he quit? Yeah, yeah, I think he resigned.
Speaker 2: Damn that shit is crazy, bro, what would what would you say? Is been for you guys? Like the most where you felt like damn, like this dude was over the line, like like because I feel like, at the end of the day, a lot of these guys man like this is just this is like their life. They probably it's almost like crackheads. I'm assuming you know what I'm saying, Like people, this is what they're into. So they're like every day they're probably on the pursuit of de privaty fucking kids or something, you know what I mean. So you know, for you guys, like, has there has there been a situation. First of all, how many people have killed themselves?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 2: Shout out, shout out to those six.
Speaker 3: That's good work, good work, Jordan Rings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six rings, that's wild. Six. How many people, if any, have gone to jail?
Speaker 3: Well, we've had seventy two convictions, but a lot of those guys, maybe like seventy percent of those don't go to jail. They just get convicted with an importuning charge, so.
Speaker 2: Then they end up being on probation and having to check in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a lot of it's non reporting probation. And a private sex offender list because there's a public sex offender list and then there's a private sex offender list that only like the courts have access.
Speaker 2: Because the public one is like if you you have to tell your neighbors like a sex offender and I live next door yep.
Speaker 3: And they have a private one where you just have to register with the governor.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought there was a private sex offender list.
Speaker 3: I had no idea until we started.
Speaker 2: That's fucked, yeah, like you would want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then just if you go on and look at the public sex offender list. It's like crazy as fuck. You see all many doubts and it don't matter where you are in the country, you'll have doubts on your street.
Speaker 2: No, No, for sure. I check off me and my wife every Friday, three or four months. We check if like someone moves in, like yeah, we're like yo, because there's there's Like it's funny because a lot of the you'll see, like when you look at that list, you'll see like damn, it's like a eighty year old dude who was in prison for like twenty years because you fucking raped somebody, and like now he lives like four streets over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it don't matter. Like pedophilia. A lot of people they want like a basically like a through line. They want to know like like who do we look out for? And it's like there's no class, no race or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no like specific type of person.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I mean. So it's not like I'll watch out for poor people or something like that. Yeah, So it's it's it can't be anybody, you know what I mean. And so when you see all those dots of registered, just what's the unregistered or like the unregistered pedophiles, and then you got the private registered pedophiles. So it's sick man, it's.
Speaker 2: As fox man. The fact that they even have a private list just insane. Yeah. I feel like if you get arrested and charged for messaging minors like people should be able to ye like imagine like and.
Speaker 3: The legal system will look at it like, oh, you didn't actually have sex, there was no way matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. The intense matters.
Speaker 3: Do they care if you're like selling drugs and like, oh no, if you get pulled over or if you get arrested selling feeding all, Like this was enough feed and all to kill a whole city. Yeah he didn't, but he didn't exactly exactly, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Where you're waiting for everybody, yeah, to kill the city for.
Speaker 3: Years for feting all but oh he didn't actually want a child, but like he would have and then if you don't do something about it, he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you guys when you're planning your night out to like catch what is the process you guys got? Like you guys throw a profile up on the app?
Speaker 3: Were just it's like fishing It's like fishing, right, it's like fishing. We've never rote a predator first ever, five hundred and sixty we call it. You know, we just create a profile, boys and girls and then we just just let let the ship come in, come in, and it always works yourself out.
Speaker 2: That shit's crazy. That'shit so crazy, bro.
Speaker 3: And it's a it's a traveling gig. We can go anywhere and do it, you know. Unfortunately it's too easy.
Speaker 2: I bet what's been the worst city?
Speaker 3: I would say Four Wayne, Indiana? We caught twelve guys in a weekend there, which is our record. And then like when we're feeling like, oh we need some catches, just head over to Fort Wayne.
Speaker 2: Do you think it is about Fort Wayne? To do? Is that where Notre Dame is?
Speaker 3: No, Notre Dame is in uh South South, which is only like an hour north. I believe what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I just wondered, because we always hear about you guys have done. I know you guys just did something yesterday, but you guys had I know you guys were here before once, right.
Speaker 3: We cat somebody been here like three four times. You caught somebody at the Chinese movie theater before. What was.
Speaker 2: For you guys, like we always hear like Cali's like or l a like Hollywood pedophiles and ship is that something like like when you guys like, do you guys like you find someone's name, do you look up and see what they do? Are they like?
Speaker 3: So a lot of times like without giving away too much sauce, like when we start when we get a predator's number, like we just cash app it, So you cash app it, then figure out like what their name is, and.
Speaker 2: Then smart we got your number, I could just send you a cash app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Facebook and then opens up to this once we get once we get your phone on, we could do a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Wow. So thought that makes sense though, because everyone's got a cash out.
Speaker 3: For the most part.
Speaker 2: Revenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll suck. Sometimes you put it in a number and it'll be like, oh this mo fucking gotta cash out. It'll pitch you off, but damn yeah, and then we'll go through figure out kind of who you are prior before that.
Speaker 2: What about have you guys done DC?
Speaker 3: No, never done DC.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you guys go to DC, she can get weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd imagine like a lot of people will be like, hey, you guys need to catch celebrities.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I just don't know, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it's about celebrity, it's like the people behind the scenes. Yeah, I also like select, like I would assume if you're like a real celebrity, I'm not sure not gonna be on grinder, right, sure, Yeah, Like I think you might. You might have order them.
Speaker 3: Off of Wayfair or whatever whatever rich people do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just buy like a thirty thousand dollars bed.
Speaker 3: Set exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: You think that ship is real?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Wayfair ship is super weird.
Speaker 3: It very odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was funny because I remember my wife found it and like we looked and we're like, oh, that ship is like it's on there. Yeah, what does that mean? Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's It's interesting because I think of like when I was a kid, I watched that. I don't know if you guys ever saw the Nicholas Cage movie eight Millimeter.
Speaker 3: I have seen it, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: So it's just like a really dark movie where he's like investigating this like a smut film where someone dies, this girl dies in this porner right, and like his eyes get opened up to how fucked up the world is and how dark the world is, and like he's like he's fucked up from it? Does this ship rub off on you guys?
Speaker 3: Like at home? You know, you gotta Early on, when we first started catching, I would retire like every week, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like a lot to live with, a lot to deal with.
Speaker 3: Uh, Because it's like like we can catch preada right now, we go to work, we could probably catch Preader like a couple hours, you know, So it's like, uh, it's a just It's it's that spider man. With great power comes great responsibility. So like we're good at this. We catch a lot of bad guys. It's like there's times I want to quit because I'm getting threatened, my addresses getting legged and all this crazy ship that's happened adress. Oh yeah, I've had to like move around a really Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's leaking the address?
Speaker 3: The people? You catch the people or something? Got a lot of like weird haters and ship.
Speaker 2: Uh, but who would hate on y'all?
Speaker 3: It would be surprised. A lot of motherfuckers Washington Post.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's uh, I turned it off pretty good. I feel I turned it off because I just don't. I just don't look at my phone. I don't watch other catches. I post my videos and just leave it at that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And there's a there's a time and a place. And that's where I realized, like I got three kids myself, so I can't be at home like catching prayers and get like a dick pic sent to me and my daughter runs and like jump laugh and like what you looking at daddy? So like I gotta go, you know, I can't be at home, can have my kids with me, Like I have.
Speaker 2: To go to work. Yeah. It's almost like yeah, turn it on and off.
Speaker 3: Turn it on and off, you know what I mean. You know it's hard to do that, like to go home and be like okay, like no more working. It's like, but I know I could get some guys.
Speaker 2: Will you will you do a lot of stuff in the hometown not.
Speaker 3: To want you anymore. We cleaned it out, Yeah, clean it up. That's one of our most things that we're probably we call thirty six people in Freemant, Ohisle's sixteen thousand people and uh, it's what Charles Wilson's from Charles w Yeah. It's hard to catch there now, like they'll just be like, oh your dad, Yeah yeah, that's fucking so. I mean, we ain't end pedophilia in our town, but we ended people trying to meet miners online. So that's good soul.
Speaker 2: Just end that in the country.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, that's what we're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Would you guys say, like, like, are a lot of people trying to do what you guys are trying to do, like like younger like reaching out like hey, I want to do what you guys are doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we get I can speak for myself like messages every day like you teaching now, I want to do this and somebody I just had a message today some guys like I'm going to catch my first guy. Uh yeah, we like it's been crazy to see people say I saw that.
Speaker 2: There's the I saw. I had to unfollow the one dude because he's racist as fuck, the fat dude with the beard. Yeah, I forget his I g that dude. He's a racist motherfucker. Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: Under the guys of like free speech's I got free spooch, I can do this. I'm like, so what like, why are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I followed the dude for like maybe like two days, and he started dropping all kinds of n words ju talking ship. I was like, Jesus Christ, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Bruh, I don't know what's power to him. I don't know what's going on with ling that.
Speaker 2: So for you guys, like you guys are able to turn it on and off, is there like like, what's the endgame for you.
Speaker 3: Guys changing the culture? Man? I just want people to stop looking the other way. I want people to be actually fucking mad that this that this is going on. And just everybody we talked to, like we've been doing podcasts for five years and the common theme is everybody's like, I can't believe it's this many people. And every time we say, like yeah, we go anywhere and catch four or five guys, and everybody's always surprised. And it's like we need to stop being so surprised, like it's bad and like we need to start taking it serious. So that's where the slaps came from, is like it's not about beating them up and shit like that, it's about humiliating them. Yeah, you stop where I'm done turning the other cheek, like we're hitting back, you know what I mean, And there's that breaking you see it in their face when they get hit, because so much of this world nowadays is like it's so internety that like people don't think that real life still happens, like for sure.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you guys hit them and they're just shook like, oh fuck yeah, Like there's real life consequences to ship. Yeah, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: Physically, you know what I mean? Like I could fucking kill you, and I want you to let you know that I could fucking kill dude.
Speaker 2: Who was the guy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Was it the dude on the bike? The guy you just chucked into the bush?
Speaker 3: I'm trying.
Speaker 2: You were following them throughihborhood and you just chucked this fucking dude.
Speaker 3: Over the fence.
Speaker 2: Dude, that ship was it was crazy.
Speaker 3: That was my boy doctor ever, my boy doctor. Yeah, he tossed his ass into the bush. This year. One of the craziest things I say, it's insane.
Speaker 2: You guys have like what would what would you say? It's like been your most viral video.
Speaker 3: So we caught a woman named Beth in Iowa City. She was like making these like crazy like fucking.
Speaker 2: Was that my faces was that at the food court?
Speaker 3: No, it was like outside, so we caught a girl in a food court in New Jersey. I wouldn't say that was Our first video that went viral was Beth and that got us on like world star and that went from we were doing this as like catching prayers and then going to our jobs and stuff to where ship is what we're about to do for a career. She's turned it into a gift. We got two gifts, which is pretty cool. So uh. And then the other guy you've probably seen there's so many uh, it's gone viral on TikTok so much as uh. I asked the guy, like, what makes you think you'd be friends with the thirteen year old boy? And what he says, none of your business or something like that. I smacked the fuck out on Boom and that video is like super popular.
Speaker 2: What because I guess what you guys do targets more of like the super creeps who are like obviously looking for specific kids to pull up on and get their freak off. And you know, but there's also this other world. Uh, there's this guy who went viral in my hometown recently. He was at the mall in Arizona, and uh, there was some like three or four dudes like almost working together like kidnap some kids on some like human trafficking shit, and he filmed them after he like like made sure his daughter was safe. But the human trafficking shit is so like organized. It's very much like fetanohl or drugs or guns. It's like a real it's like an organized criminal ring, and it's something that feels like, you know, I think there was that movie that came out about it last or earlier this year that people trying.
Speaker 3: To say that it was like, yeah, the Jim Covizl movie Afterget.
Speaker 2: They were like, yeah, this is some q A non shit, And I'm like, how is it just a movie about exposing Yeah, But I feel like the human trafficking thing is his own thing. That's a little separate, right, It's on a bigger scale. Have you guys had any sort of brushes with any of that world at all?
Speaker 3: You know, you don't really know. Like the guy that you talked about early on, he drove from Columbus. I said, I was a thirteen year old girl. He drove from Columbus. Didn't ask him like he's like, all right, I'm on my way. Didn't talk anymore dinner right on his way there. We thought he wasn't coming, and then he just texted randomly two hours later, Hey out.
Speaker 2: Here without any any conversations.
Speaker 3: And he didn't want to. Most guys are like trying to say some morning shit like. He was just business. It was business like. And then we caught him, talked to him. He didn't say a fucking word, just walked out of the store and got to his gun and drove off.
Speaker 2: So that's the creepy ship.
Speaker 3: That was the creepy ship he was talking about when you said, like, who's the creepiest guy?
Speaker 2: So you didn't say ship, didn't say ship, and it was just did you guys get his name his plates? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We got his plates. I forget. He gave us like a fake name, yeah, so Ojo or something like, Yeah, his name was like in l A too. Uh. These two Mexican guys, they gave us a fake picture. I'm pretty sure, and they had it.
Speaker 1: There was there was like, I mean, there was at least two or three two or three Mexican guys and it was Yeah, I think they gave us a fake picture.
Speaker 3: And they had us.
Speaker 1: They had a scram button, like you could tell there was more than you know what I mean, there was a group, so it was multiple guys, yeah, catching them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So it felt real eerie.
Speaker 1: We've had, you know, out of like what five hundred, six hundred guys, we've we've caught you know, only a few times did we not get somebody for you know one reason?
Speaker 2: The other? What are your parents still around?
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 2: Your mom passed away? What did you pass away recently?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What about your parents? Just my mom? Your mom's around? What does she think about?
Speaker 3: Uh, she's not the biggest fan of it.
Speaker 2: She worried because obviously you know you have kids, right, yeah, I got five kids. Yeah. Yeah, so it's like, you know, she's probably worried something bad could happen.
Speaker 3: She is, That's how she's always felt too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it like for you? Like, you know, I feel like somebody like yourself who actually went through this. It's crazy because there isn't a lot of people who can like fight back, you know what I'm saying. Do you hear from a lot of people who just like from like a perspective of like, Yo, I've been through this. I'm glad that you're able to like actually fight for all of us.
Speaker 1: You know, that's one of my most That's one of my favorite messages to get. And I feel like I get that a lot. Like I said, I've helped like two people confront their abuser, and you know, I tell people to message me to do that because a lot of times, you know, it's like a like I said, I've I felt it for months and months, just waking up thinking about it every day. And Josh was there for one of the guys it's called Logan story. You know, when he confronted his abuser. We just you could just see the the weight go off their shoulders.
Speaker 3: Man, I always say it's our best video. You see the glow coming to their face. And then I did it for another another girl. The video is not out.
Speaker 1: She didn't want the video out because you know her reasons. But very very impactful. But yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Because it's almost like it's I can imagine for certain people, it's almost like the way you can feel for me sometimes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the most messages is maybe their abuser has died so they don't have a chance to you know, front have that moment, right and then you know the police couldn't didn't do nothing while he was alive, and you know maybe they talked to their therapist and that's you know, that's that's good for him. But like I said, when they when they see us really calling.
Speaker 3: People take souls and it's like medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Any repeaters, Yeah, but we have.
Speaker 3: There's this guy that we caught before he was registered. He went to prison for it. Yeah, and we called him again and then he was talking to another decoy. We just haven't been able to catch him in the right moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerry Hackett, We're still coming, friends, Jerry Hackett.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're gonna get his ass.
Speaker 2: H R. That ship is crazy.
Speaker 3: Any priests, well, the guy, the number nine guy he was telling you about who was the wrestling coach and stuff he was.
Speaker 2: He was a priest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a priest. No Catholic priests, not anything other than that guy.
Speaker 2: Definitely, they do all their business, you know, Yeah, they're not on apps. That handled well, you got you guys are fucking killing it, dude. I mean, obviously it's great to see somebody like doing what ship. I mean, anybody who's giving y'all ship it, man, you can fuck off. That ship is crazy to me. Everybody should be donating to you guys. You guys, you guys. Well, I guess you probably shouldn't go to any other countries because that could pop where things Mike get little Harry. Some American guys are just beating up instand bullets and ship any places you haven't traveled to, like States obviously, DC I think would be the DC.
Speaker 3: Main we have been to, like Maine.
Speaker 2: What about Florida, Yeah, Florida. I used to live in Florida. Florida feels very rapy. Should I guess everywhere is right? You guys are like no matter where you go, you're catching guys.
Speaker 3: Where you go. I think I think like the Midwest is like the worst. It's probably the worst, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is about the about the Midwest that is that like, like you guys are from the Midwest, so.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I can't really put a finger on it. Maybe to do I think I think not even I think there's probably more pedophiles in the Midwest. I just think they have less to lose, right, you know what I mean? Like, if if you're let's say we call it like Sunny Eye was like Miami, Florida area, and like if you're around that area, you got something, you know what I mean. So like a lot of people will be interested, but then they're like, I can't risk my whole life. But like when you're just like a fucking worker at McDonald's, they're a burger king, it's like, what all I got to fucking lose? You know.
Speaker 2: So you guys will notice, like just in the chat, somebody might be very hesitant to link up because they probably have a lot more to lose as to right, people who don't have as much to lose, they're they're down on the pool. Yeah, that's where that's the thing is. You guys got to figure out how to get.
Speaker 3: To those fuckers exactly, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Those are the epsteins of the world.
Speaker 3: And a lot of times we'll get we'll get guys with like their number boom, and then like they'll ask for like nudes and stuff like that, but they don't want to hang out. And there's been times where it's like, oh, we just look up information and you find out where you're work and pop up anyways, you know what I mean. So like if you start talking to a miner like you're officially on the list in our book.
Speaker 2: When you do your your excuse me, yeah, excuse me is iconic. Yeah, have you realized that it's become like a thing, Like do people make like it's like a real thing.
Speaker 3: It's a real thing. This is fucking gross. My girlfriend showed me this the other day, like we was on Twitter and just like I don't know my Twitter, she does and she's like, look at this baby, and I see it and it's like this guy says, excuse me, everybody, excuse me, everybody voice, and he tags me and then it's just like him getting like a fucking foot job or some shit. I'm like, what is that? Like where is this fucking reach to, you know what I mean? So like, yeah, Jesus, so it's like gott into like the porn community or some shit. It's odd, man, But I did it on my first catch. Excuse me everybody, on the first catch we ever did, and I wasn't planning on doing it. Was just like I want people to really know. And it's almost had no idea like it was going to turn into what it ass for.
Speaker 2: The most part, like when you're in public like that, and people don't necessarily know exactly what's going on. If you guys had to, like, because I'm assuming if somebody, like if I'm in the store with my man here and like we just see somebody get clocked, we might be like, Yo, what the fuck man and try to have their back and not knowing what's happening.
Speaker 3: Has that happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you just explain it and you can tell what the body language though that we have and we always have the phones out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's real cool, especially.
Speaker 3: Maybe two years ago. Two years ago, it would be like a lot more different. But nowadays people know what the fuck's going on. Like they walk by and you see me with the phone and like this, they're like, oh, this one fucker, Like like it's just it's just like that's known now, you know what I mean. It's a popular thing right at this point.
Speaker 2: How many times have you guys been deleted off Instagram? I know I refollowed you like two or three times?
Speaker 3: Three times? Yeah, they lost a few cuss craz like three four times.
Speaker 2: The locals is where all the uncut ships and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, locals shout out to Locals man, they're the only company that's ever like fully backed us. And I knock my fuckers out on there and they're like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like there's there's some gnarly shit on Locals man. It's a pretty cool funs. It's like it's kind of like OnlyFans, but like for like pretty gnarly content. Yeah. Like there's this dude who has like a I haven't subscribed to, but he's always promoting I follow my Instagram. He like he like just does like street content with like fucking crackheads and street walkers and ship and it's like, Yo, following me on my locals for the full video. I got five hookers jumping a homeless guy.
Speaker 3: The locals be like, all right, as long as we're getting on twenty percent.
Speaker 2: No, for sure. So it's been pretty successful for you guys. Yeah. Yeah, Have you guys had anybody just reach out like from like on the celebrity front, just hey, yo, keep doing the good work.
Speaker 4: And John Jones shout out to John Jones, Evan Gates. Kevin Gates reached out Kevin GATEE, Yeah, that's dope. Would you guys ever take a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Out with you? We took that well. Side of baby made our baby came out well. He made our intro song. We went out with Dame dot Uh. But like I think we did that with them because like I was living in Detroit and I was catching a lot in Detroit, and they really like embraced it like Detroit school man. Like in Ohio, I love Detroit. Yeah, in Ohio it's all competition, like nobody wants to see you do good. In Detroit, they embrace each other and it's like a really like brotherly love and they like opened us opened up like with extended arms and kidd l and everybody, like they got the podcast off, the podcast out there, he's cool man. Everybody just really extended our branch to listen. So that's kind of why we opened up, Like yeah, we'll work with these rappers, but I have like I've got a bunch of rappers would be like you gotta let me go and to catch which you and it's just like I'm not doing this just like so you can like we can take pictures afterwards and like jack each other off, like like catching Preyers, you know what I mean, Like I just want you to be in It's like serious, Yeah, I want you to. I don't mind. I don't mind going with like a cele because I think when I say, like, yeah, I think anybody should be able to do this. Just because you're notable doesn't mean like you get excluded like it's wanted to catch preasures.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, we're talking about this ship. I was like, man, I was like, man, I fucking I roll with you, but I couldn't film it because I would fucking motherfuckers assume I would beat the ship out right.
Speaker 3: I feel you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but I can't. I can't be the guy to do that on camera. No, I know what you mean, but I'm like, yo over there, Bamn, it just got to be so gratifying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's it'll get there, man. But there's there's times where like because we just started really smacking them like this past year, and then like looking back and like all the motherfuckers that we should have smacked.
Speaker 2: Right so that they got away with no smack. Yeah, for the most part, will people not get smacked if they're just upfront and tell the truth. Yeah, if you lie, you're getting clocked.
Speaker 3: And they always lie, they.
Speaker 2: Always they lieing down.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Yeah, they lied show after Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Downey man down. He's a with the Mexican food out there. Mexican. Did you guys got down Downy? What's that Mexican down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Two Mexicans. It's Mexican Beverly Hills they call it down Yeah, down it was our dude coys are kind of sticking out. We were like the only white white people on grinders and ship sore like, hell yeah, got those little white Jesus.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have any sort of like a like a voice that you like like or is it you guys if they call a girl.
Speaker 3: Like a voice? Yeah, I can probably like meet two at them all in like thirty minutes or something like. As long as you don't tell nobody like, we shall be able to be okay. Yeah, and then I have my girl do the girl voice.
Speaker 2: Have you you ever felt any sort of because there is there there there's a few of the guys that you guys have caught that look like they're like mentally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never I've only really think that I caught one mentally slow person, Like I would only say I caught one mentally slow person, right. I think a lot of times people and this is something I guess that bugs mean, he gets it a lot more than I do, like of hate mail, like you go to like retarded people and shit like that. Uh, these guys ain't retarded. Just because they're ugly and they're like socially awkward, that doesn't make them retarded or autistic or anything like sure, And uh, I think it's really disingenuous. Like you're trying to like stand up and be like you're like trying to be like this like social warrior of like stopping us from hitting these types of people. And it's like, oh, so you think just because somebody's autistic, that makes them like more inclined to be a child predator, right, And like your little social social justice is like reverse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like you're running into circles trying to justify the.
Speaker 3: Whole like voter ID thing where they're like black people, it's racist to have voter I just did I just watch think like black people don't have IDs. I just watched that video.
Speaker 2: Did you say that video where they were surveying white people and they were all like, well, it's racially discriminatory, and then they interviewed like twenty black people and they were all.
Speaker 3: Like, I exactly, like they just think, like black people don't have ideas.
Speaker 2: What you mean we don't have IDs?
Speaker 3: You're racist for thinking black people don't know how to get up?
Speaker 2: What's the democratic lady in New York where she trying to say black kids don't have some or whatever or no no no, not AOC. There was like an older lady where they had this this this thing and they were like a lot of these black kids don't know what computers are?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What? What the fun? I think that like they're so like like up here and talking down to us, and it's like, you guys are disgusting.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think there's any uh like endgame that results in like trying to get like the legislation changed at least at.
Speaker 3: Least think we have man Like when I say like we're fighting for the culture, I don't look I say here, I'll say to him, bloom the face. I think the system's broken. How I explained earlier, we pay them and they don't do They don't fix the crimes we wanted to fix. Yeah, So I think when we started this, there was no talk of like death penalty castration in these states, right, and I think like over the five years of us like going viral, and obviously we ain't throw any ones that've done it, but we've affected like culture. I truly believe that to where it is affecting legislation. And I've always said like, I mean, look at I bleach my hair, I got tattoos, I look like a dumb fuck. I'm not the guy that's gonna go to Congress and be like this is what we should do. But I'm the guy that can inspire the guy, right, you know what I mean? So I believe that we're already on our on the road to doing that.
Speaker 2: Has there been any videos outside of the one you talked about with the lady who confronted her her catcher, her predator that fucked with her, but anything that you guys decided just not to release because it was too crazy.
Speaker 3: No, I mean we have a I have one video, well two videos. I worked with Turning Point. Turning Point USA. They're like a right wing group. They flew me out to Arizona to work with me. They wanted me. They wanted to get on the prayer or catching trend, so they had a guy catching prayers. They were like journalists and they wanted me to teach him or whatever, and then like they take me on a catch and I fuck, I do what I do and then they're like, oh, like, we didn't know you was going to do that. And I'm like, this is what you guys fucking flew me out here for and put me in a hotel and they're like they're like, no, you just stay in the hotel for the next three days. We don't need you anymore.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they never ended up posting those videos and I was never allowed to post them, so that's some dying only thing. I don't know. But I got one in the chamber that's a little graphic, but just because how bad he Yeah, we fucked them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good. Drop that ship, man, you gotta drop it, man.
Speaker 3: I think I think you're gonna tell what happened with it though kind of slow wait what happened? He was punched on, dude, and they find it out you didn't have any toes, so they thought he was just like a normal guy, and they like, after the videos over, he's like bleeding and ship and then like videos over and he's like hobbling in these because you don't have toes. I pulled up. I pulled up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why you got your toes curled? And then I just go about it because it was dark.
Speaker 2: And ship.
Speaker 3: Type or something on one of his feet. He ain't have a toe. He was super normal, like in the face and like his reactions, and he tried to I smacked him and he tried it. He was like he came at me like that.
Speaker 2: What is like the main place these dudes trying to meet up with kids at? Is it usually the gas station?
Speaker 3: Or mostly like we were the ones that.
Speaker 2: You guys, hey, this target meet me, you know, because if it's up to.
Speaker 3: Them, they would just come to our house or we'd go to their house. And sometimes we do go to their house. But like the thing is, if I go to your house and I fucking beat you up in your house, then it's like I'm looking at like some serious charges, you know what I mean. But if I just beat you up in like a parking lot, it's just like in a regular assault.
Speaker 2: So yeah, have you how many have you guys been have you been arrested outside of the shooting thing? I got three salts, yeah Cleveland. Yeah, we went to Proud assaults man. Yeah, yeah, Cleveland man, Yeah, a couple of nights, fucking Cleveland County. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They threw us in jail and then demon charge us with anything, like we didn't even have a charge and put us in jail and then they dropped, like then it tell us what we were being charge with and then they're like, oh, well, we're actually not charging with anything. It was like a weekend, so we spent like forty eight hours in jail for no bond, no nothing. And it was during COVID, so it was twenty three hour lockdown. Oh hell, it's terrible, dude, And I'm weird, bro. I wake up at four o'clock in the morning, so like, I'm just up with nothing to do, like in this fucking cell.
Speaker 2: What were you guys trying to do with life outside of you said you were playing two K and ship Yeah, but what were you guys, Like, did you guys have any aspirations before this whole thing?
Speaker 3: Just dad ship man getting the job. I was I was going to college to be a teacher, right, and uh then COVID happened, and I was going to college and catching and uh COVID happened, and then they switched all my classes online. I'm like, fuck that, I just kind of went forward.
Speaker 2: And you guys, are you guys are able to support yourselves off of all the support people give you.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, that's good man. God bless all my local supporters.
Speaker 2: That ship's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People going there and is there like they can donate on top of subscribing.
Speaker 3: Right, there's like a tip jar for like if I post a video, you could like tip on it and things like that.
Speaker 2: Fire. Do you guys have any sort of like weird fans, Like I know your girls here, but like any weird fangirls there? Yeah, I feel like I feel like, in the same way like are attracted to like serial killers, they should also be attracted to the guys who beat the ship out of pep Fie.
Speaker 3: One of the best advices I ever got, Ugly guy he was. He was like one of the first people like what great dude? Yeah he would he and he just really genuinely cared about me. He would just like call me randomly and just check up on great dude. He. I was like, I was, you get clout and then all these girls will start piling in and I'm like I was happy about it. At first, I'm telling him like, yeah, all these hose, you must have a million hose. He's like that ain't cool, bro. He's like, you got to get you a good one and just stick to it. And I'm like, well, I didn't expect that fromhim. I'm thinking, oh, he's a rapper, you know what I mean. And that that like really put me on a path to maturity of like these bitches don't really care about you, you know what I mean. So uh yeah, like ugly God helped me out a lot with that because it is weird, you know what I mean, go from like nothing to like having this notoriety and like people want to be your.
Speaker 2: Friend because people won't even like necessarily like maybe even follow you. But like your videos are so viral, so it's like people have seen a lot of if they have at least seen one video, if you're just clocking some for in a Walmart or something. Yeah, so it's like, are you guys banned from any stores?
Speaker 3: Like like I was banned from Walmart in the whole world. Like I wasn't even allowed to go to Walmart in Africa like the.
Speaker 2: Whole year, but I got banned from best Buy for life for stealing when I was sixteen employed. My son works there the best by all the time. I'm a total Tech Reward member.
Speaker 3: Ain't ship. Yeah, I was like, they know I'm not going to Walmart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my fucking kid works there. I'm fucking I've been there once a week now. It's done. What you guys are doing, man, I'm glad that you guys are are are fucking doing the good work man. And you know, I hope you guys inspire more people to do the same shit. And I know you mean, you guys are you know what I mean? Yeah, And you know it's obviously to me the biggest the biggest issue we have is like protecting the kids.
Speaker 3: That's what they always say. I mean, that's what we grew up on. The kids in our future.
Speaker 2: You got to protect the kids, man, from all these fucking weirdos. And it's like, it's so crazy because I don't think parents understand how easy it is for like your kid to get fucking like groomed online because the roadbox.
Speaker 3: Due roadbox, what happens happen, so you can't take it back. Yeah, I mean there's creeps.
Speaker 2: On Minecraft and all these fucking all that, dude, Like this is a real thing.
Speaker 3: The messages all the time of like this guy is sending my kid nudes from metam a fortnite and like all the.
Speaker 1: Time, right, and you can't keep them off of it almost, so it's just like breaking awareness to it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, man, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. Hopefully they're all rotten hell and and all get caught in Tennessee. So they get murdered. They get killed, it's not murdered. But you guys are doing doing your thing, man, And I love the content for such your support. Bro. Love the DAP locals paid age. You guys can go follow what's what's the d AP.
Speaker 3: SAT two K locals? This is Jake Carnicle that what's the between the two pages? We don't catch together all they.
Speaker 2: Okay, so separate.
Speaker 3: I live in Philly. Who lives in Florida, So like, what part of four.
Speaker 2: Are you in?
Speaker 3: I live in Texas. Actually I live in Austin.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, and then you're in Philly. Yeah, shout out to Philly. Man. I just went to WrestleMania there fucking freezing, freezing night watching wrestling where the Eagles play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Philly your financial right, Dude, Philly's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: That fucking Kensington where they got all that, where they got all the fucking they got na zombies as the was a trank.
Speaker 3: They're trying to catch up to h BRO. They are.
Speaker 2: It's like, but but I don't think trank has hit l A yet.
Speaker 3: No, dude, l A is nicer everyone. When I was here four years ago, it was really Oh, it's gotten a lot better since COVID, It's gotten so much better. On the COVID wave it was it was so bad.
Speaker 2: Just tense. I mean, there's still a lot of tents. Let's be clear. It was everywhere, every fucking I.
Speaker 3: Don't know what happened. I came here expecting that because I haven't been here a year and a half.
Speaker 2: Gavin was trying to, you know, maybe try to sneaks his way into that White house.
Speaker 3: They had, Yeah, clean up a little bit, you know, clean it up a little you know. Yeah, it looks good right now.
Speaker 2: It looks a lot better than it did for sure.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, I want to know your guys' perspective, not to obviously talk about politics, but what would you guys say I'm sure you guys pay attention more than most. Was there a party that is harder on sex predators or are they both pretty fucked?
Speaker 3: I was saying the Republicans are harder on sex, on sex predators, you know, I mean, they're they're not calling them like maps a minor attracted person.
Speaker 2: Was that the name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what the left does now, is a minor attracted person. And like I always say, in ten years, they'll probably be like, oh, they're missing a protein or something like that. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then you know, the states that we talked about are red states, right, Yeah, Yeah, like shout outs.
Speaker 3: In Mississippi, Tennessee, Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, shouts of those stats for doing that. I wish they would do that shit everywhere nationally. But you guys are killing it, man, keep keep up the good work. Thank you, brother. I hope, I hope. I don't know like how you guys elevate what you do with all the beating the fuck out of people you do. I feel like there's like a ceiling, but I feel like there has to. I don't know, if it's like creating a network of people that does do the same shit. Yeah, but I feel like I want to see what you guys do get bigger, spread more, Like I don't know, you know, I know it's hard, and I want you guys to keep fucking these guys up so great, So I don't know, you know whatever, You guys shit fucking donate to these guys. You guys can go do more shit Like how often are you filming?
Speaker 3: We're about going eight days a month, eight does a month, eight days a month.
Speaker 2: Here it is, man, Well, you guys keep doing the good work. I appreciate you guys hanging out. Yes, sir, there it is DAP