Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to this afternoon edition of Deck Trend. Rice at the double. Yes a reference to my god, Declan Rice. I got a lot of dark things happening in my life, but sometimes sports does help be give just a moment of respite, respite even and we defeated the Real Madrid in London yesterday in the Champions League three to a thing three zero. It was beautiful. Declan Rice had two fucking free kick goals, don't I don't know which one is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Anyway, wake me up when you're done, hold on, let me go further.
Speaker 1: I really feel that some of the performances of our outlaw or outfield players was overshadowed by the just efforts of Duckland Rice. Oh, Miles Lewis Kelly not only my names sake, but yeah, a young man who's really flourishing under Mikhel Arteta and Yakub Kiv central defender. We thought maybe could he potentially fill Gabrielle's you know, boots there at the left center back roll, and he did, although it was a touch and ghost start there anyway, Miles, Oh, they wear boots, my baby?
Speaker 2: What okay?
Speaker 1: They wear boots, my baby. They're called cleats. Maybe here anyway, shout out to Arsenal, thank you for giving me a brief moment of joy, and then off. I look to this world and I'm like, anyway, yes, I concur, I concur here I am. It's me Miles G in the place to be with Brian the e de tour. That's that's me, de tour de tour. There you go. See, you know how to put an aloop down? What are we here to talk about? What's trending? I guess, dude. The lines like going back up again? What happened? What happened? When can go up?
Speaker 2: Which line?
Speaker 1: No? Stonk line, stonk line go up again?
Speaker 2: The terrace isn't fucking empty.
Speaker 1: No, we do we need to create, you know, I don't know. It could be. I mean, there's definitely less still in there. Fuddy, it's going up again. It's going up again because Trump just out of know where, I announced a ninety day pause on tariffs. Some people are like, is he pump faking? I don't know what the other version is like, this feels like market manipulation. If anything like that was I feel like I'm talking like, what's he trying to do? There are a lot of people who I probably made a little bit of money off of this. I still don't know. He's also again senile and evil, so it's very hard to tell where he's at. One thing that I do know is that everyone at the White House has no fucking answer. They're like one reporter asked Scott Bessant, the Treasury Secretary's like, hey man, do you know the decision making on like what happened to this reversal? He's like nah, like as if he didn't really know. I also want to play this clip from Fox News. Yeah a guy, because everyone's trying to be like Trump's done it again. Dude, Art of the dealed it got everybody so shook, and now they want to make deals. You still took a huge bite out of the fucking economy and things are not okay. But I just do like on Fox, there are still people who understand how money works and are not letting go, like not gonna let this narrative take hold that somehow he Art of the dealed it and he brought people to the yard in fact, when it was him deciding that he didn't have the stomach for this. This is from Fox.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean because of the mixed messaging, and how can you how can you doubt them? I mean, let's be clear what happened. You know who capitulated here and why? And you know, I don't want to say this because I'm a patriot, I'm an American, But it is the White House who capitulated based on everything I hear and all my sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the reason why is that he doesn't know what's going on. He has mush brain. And they're like, do you know that? Like there will be no money for fascism? How am I going to fund this? If I have no money to shower you with? Please sort your shit out? And and here we are very spooky, scary. Wow, that patriot really speaking truth.
Speaker 2: To power there.
Speaker 1: It is wild when he has to give you that fucking caveat up top. Well, like, first of all, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, how else are we supposed to know?
Speaker 1: Like he's not wearing like a red, white and blue suit, so he was no no, I mean like almost, I feel like he had a navy blue.
Speaker 2: I couldn't look. As soon as you put him on screen, I started wincing.
Speaker 1: So it looks like all the other old white guys on Fox Business but anyway, that was Charlie Gasparino. Who is the chick.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's Charlie Gasparino.
Speaker 1: What do you think, buddy? So up and down? We'll see more. We have more to talk about the tariffs, because either way, the people are still very unhappy. Although the siccophants are now changing their tune, like a lot of the billionaires were like, I don't know what's gonna This is like gonna cause a nuclear winter. He still can, but now they're like genius move from the president never doubted him for a second, and it's God, it's terrifying. Next thing that's trending. I saw this, this article on Business Insider that gen Z is camping way more than any other generation. And I'm putting this together with another article I saw night sure I know where it said gen Z is like, we asked this gen Z man, why not? Like why is gen Z killing the club? And I'm tired of these fucking articles being like framed as like what's with this quirk they got? Motherfuckers are broke, Okay, so they're not gonna You're not gonna get on an airplane and do shit. Camping is cheaper and shit getting back to the earth is restorative. The gen Z club guy was saying mostly coming to do with costs or having to do with costs, where it's like I gotta pay for drinks, I gotta dress a certain way, I have to pay for ride share or parking. It's just it adds up at the end of the day, and for what. And they say, another big thing is the fact that everybody's got phones now. They don't want to be caught like just having a good time being taped and then becoming some kind of viral thing because they dance all fucked up or whatever. So I mean, I get that. I just think the club generally, I think that maybe gen Z is also just getting to that age like despective, like what generation is This almost feels like a complaint, So I'm like, what generation is complaining about gen Z killing the club?
Speaker 2: Like is this Millennials? Is this.
Speaker 1: We've certainly made these are the clubs. I think it was just sort of being like I think it's clearly from an older generation gaze because now millennials are no longer the thing that was talked about like it was like fifteen twenty years ago, and now it's all about gen Z. So everyone's like, oh shit, they don't go to the club like we do. Why Oh, same thing, financial crises. And I assume this is from a North American perspective, and it's like the night the nightclubs are not they're not dying.
Speaker 2: Well, they're not hating. They're lame as fuck.
Speaker 1: They're bad out here. They are not good.
Speaker 4: Depending on what city you're in, like people in Like I'm from LA. Going to a club in La is a miserable experience because no one's dancing, no one's having fun.
Speaker 2: That is the remarkable thing. Everyone is just there to be seen.
Speaker 1: And maxing overdrafting on their debit card.
Speaker 4: My first time going to a club in Mexico, I realized that I never learned how to have fun because I'm from LA. Because when people here, when they go to a club, it is a totally different experience and it's very democratizing, like everybody's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not just like oh you don't look like you should be in the club. It's like I like music, I'm here.
Speaker 4: No, it's like if you if you fuck with the vibes, you're welcome, and yeah, it's just yeah, it's very Yeah, club culture is just different now in America, then I assume what it used to be in the nineties and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's because you know, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 4: Like I just never see those clips on YouTube of like there's some dude in the club where like I would, I assume it's a huge camcorder VHD filming people dancing, and it looked I saw one it was like a.
Speaker 2: High school graduation from nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was.
Speaker 4: Just like like everybody together like doing those news and like yeah, yeah, and it was just like man like people were really having fun, it seemed like, and I've never been to a club as an adult that was like that.
Speaker 1: People do these comparison videos all the time on the Internet where they're like, look at the difference between this new year, like New Year's Eve twenty twenty four and New Year's Eve nineteen ninety six, and you just see that everyone in the modern day era is living their life through what they're seeing through their camera phone and they're just like, yeah, I have to capture the New Year's thing. And that's what technology has subtly done to us that, like you look at the other ones, we only had each other to like just interact.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. It's not like that everywhere.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of these problems are American problems because like you go to the club here, it's too fucking dark to film anything.
Speaker 2: You're just in a.
Speaker 4: Sweat like there's a god flub around the corner. It's a sweat box. It's a fire hazard, but it's fun and everybody's there from Blade It's literally the only thing that's missing is the blood sprinkler.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I feel like a like Americans would go to a thing where just blood came out of the fucking ceilings now, I mean practic Honestly, that scene made an impression on me, like a lot of us. Well, speaking of travel, uh, there was a tar this story about this American Airlines flight that turned around it so it left. It was leaving from New York to Milano, Italy. A guy started losing his ship on the flight because he didn't get the meal he wanted, then assaulted a flight attendant and tried to get into the fucking cockpit. Then they had to make so then this is what American Airlines does on this flight. They do a after being four hours in the air and go back to New York and landed in New York around the same time that they would have landed in Milan. Uh. They also didn't tell people on the flight why they were turning back, which is like, I mean, I get that, but then they just said, oh, we're having technical issues on the plane and then just freaked out a bunch of people on board. So yeah, they got there. The guy wasn't even arrested. He was just released by the cops. No charges. The airline offered nothing to the customers. One passenger was like, hey, can I use the lounge to like breastfeed since, like I I this is like a complete fucking you know, inconvenience. They said, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. It costs seventy nine dollars. So yeah, this is this is all bad.
Speaker 2: This is what they turned all the way around midte lanth Like, I mean, Reykvik is like right there, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like he're like really thinking, like, well what it was, just like it's hard to turn all that, Like I guess the route is a little different if you're going I wonder.
Speaker 1: They were like, well, our our cops will will batty them up, you know when. But my first question, I said, what was his meal? When is the meal that he ordered that made him he like, what, Yeah, airplane food is not that good. But maybe he maybe he knew the secret menu or something like he got like something animal style or not non no, because I feel like what you can get vegetarian, halal or kosher, I feel like the ones that are sort of like I can't. I'm not really eating the normal stuff to put in a special thing. But then I wonder if he's like in first class and he's like, I said, I wanted the bowlonnese and you gave it to an eight. You're out of the bowlonnese, but you took my order before. And now you're saying there isn't.
Speaker 2: Ordering bolones on the way to Milan is so fucking.
Speaker 1: On your airplane? That feels like what that feels like the most American shit dude loses it because he didn't have his American Airlines first class bolonnese pasta on his way to Italy and try to go in the cockpit because he's such a piece of shit or there a piece I don't know. I don't know who this person is, but it sounds like it was a man in the first place.
Speaker 2: He hits in Italy is McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still looking for let's see apparently, so I guess he did ask for it ahead of time. Then a passer on the fight said then that the passenger also wanted to sit in the exit row, but was denied since he had a baby with him, and those two things are what pushed the person over the edge. You can't sit in an exit row with a baby full I thought you were gonna say he wanted to sit in the jump seat in the cockpit, but with his baby. My baby wants to see out the front.
Speaker 2: Fuck all this.
Speaker 1: Let me talk to the fucking pilot. You're not gonna let my baby look out the front, bro. I honestly, whenever I see videos like that where people are getting held up on a flight because one person doesn't know how to act, I feel like it should turn into the Purge and the and everybody on board can lay hands on them.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's it's like that Chappelle joke. It's like, you know, the person acting crazy on the bus.
Speaker 2: You should just be able to, like you should be.
Speaker 4: Allowed to have like a single use chloroform little napkin that you can just put.
Speaker 2: Them to sleep with you. Just look at you, Look at everybody is like, should I should?
Speaker 1: I say?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Should the airline? I'm just a passenger and I'm not about to fucking wait on the runway to get.
Speaker 2: Where they're going, right, yeah, we are all trying to get to Italy? Okay, cool? Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool? All right? Raizor all right, let's take a vote real quick. Should I should I rag this guy? Or?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Yep? All right? Let me can't want Okay, I see how about this? Who doesn't want me to do it? Okay, there's only three people? Okay, it's on. Yeah, air travel with a baby? Just shit's just shit's rough out there. Anyway, let's take a break. We'll come back. We got more news about all kinds of interesting things like iPhone hoarding right after this.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: So look, the tariffs they're off, they're on, they're off, they're on. Will he won't he will I won't, I won't you who knows? But Apple reportedly has like been hoarding imports in advance of the tariffs. They quietly flew quote five cargo planes of iPhones and other products from Indiana and China. I'm guessing this is India. I don't know why you would fight it from Indiana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they have plants in India.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. I'm like, this is a typo and China to the US at the end of March. Okay, so this isn't like I guess I thing a lot of companies have been doing for a while now because some people were like, I believe that this fucking freak thinks his terrible ideas are gonna work or somehow bring about the new World Order. They're not. They're just gonna fuck everything up. The head of the LA Port in November said companies were asking him, quote, how much cargo can I bring in before warehouses start busting at the seams. They are just basically saying everything was running on full tilt trying to get as much product into the United States to avoid all these tariffs. And you're just like wild, We're like, wow, Tim Cook, you donated a million dollars to the inauguration fund to lose seven hundred billion dollars in market valuation in the last week. That sounds like a good trade.
Speaker 2: What else was he supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean give a billion lose seven hundred billion. I mean also you could have gave he was always at least seven seven hundred billion, but just hedging your bets, it's like they're a million dollars at it. That's literally he loses more than that running for the bus that he owned, right. I Mean. The other thing that I do think is possible with this tariff pump fake is that he did that to send shots through the door of all the oligarchs to let him know I can actually I could fuck everything up, just so you know. Also, so maybe you should fall on line also, and while you are begging me, just know I have the capacity to do that. Although it's so hard to know because he's just dumb, but we also know he is a master manipulator. And as we were trying to define what the art of the deal is for him, I'm pretty sure it's just to coerce someone to do something that they don't want to do so he can feel better. Yeah, that's the thing about just being a scammer is you don't actually have to be like smart.
Speaker 2: It takes audacity, uh.
Speaker 4: Instincts scammers as bad scammers, but it's like being being what he is is this uh instinctual, innate thing that he just does as naturally as breathing.
Speaker 1: He lies as easy as he takes a breath. Uh, he manipulates people just as easy. And yeah, his plan doesn't have to be good or make sense. He just it just has to make him feel how he wants to feel.
Speaker 4: Because I saw that clip of him, it's like these people they're calling me, they're kissing my ass, yeah, all this stuff, and I was like, oh, he is Rev. He's like, yeah, Higgins, shit, He's just rolling around and he's like, look, look at all these fucks.
Speaker 1: Taking don't even care. I'm probably gonna peace out of earth in probably like three months or some shit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he is reveling in this. He's having such a good time.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he did say that too many people were yipping and and freaking out, so that's why he did it.
Speaker 2: And that's the other part specifically called out.
Speaker 4: There's some Republican you know, some mavericks out there saying that this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, but also guess what, bro, you you don't you You also don't have a spine, as we also know. So even as much as you were tough talking this, enough people got to you that youth. I don't know. It's like I say this as if it's over. The one thing that I do know is don't like people need to stop letting the narrative take hold that he's gonna try and put out there. He's like, look what I did. I saved us? Because all right, I mean obvious, this has literally been his Okay, if you look just at the priors, his whole just this administration, this term, that's all he's been doing is pump faking.
Speaker 2: He's been rolling out something.
Speaker 4: Stupid and then pulling it back and you know, TikTok thing is my favorite example of just like before.
Speaker 2: He even got in office, before he got he started with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, before the gate even opened, he's pump faking.
Speaker 2: It's just like a weird shit that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, Oh, I fucked your life up and I saved it. Do you love me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I look forward to three and a half more years of this at the very least. Finally, I just Miss Rachel's been trending over the last two days. For people who don't know, Miss Rachel is a YouTube fucking star that people with young kids, babies. She's like a you know, like a like a speech pathologist, like you know, she works speech therapist rather, and her videos are like not so like hyper edited that they give you a headache. A lot of people with Miss Rachel, most people who have kids or are around kids know about Miss Rachel. She is like a very devout Christian woman and she always like talks about her values. And during you know, the ongoing genocide that's been happening in Palestine, she's actually been pretty outspoken and saying she's like, there's no way I can look at what is happening and not speak about this. These are children, innocent children that are dying. This goes against every single thing that like I believe in. So a lot of people she's been getting a lot of like you know, people who are pro Israel, pro genocide, real riled up with her, like I love children, talk like nothing even more than really that's like, we need to stop this violence. There needs to be a ceasefire. This cannot continue. It's now pretty much peaked. It's now at the point where the Stop Anti Semitism group, which basically goes and tries to snitch on people who deign to have opinions that are like pro Palestine and be like this person is trying to they're pro Hamad. They have now said they're in touch with the Attorney General Pam Bondi, and this is a letter that the director of Stop Anti Semitism sent to Pam Bondi earlier this week. Quote, given the vast sums of foreign funds that have been directed toward propagandizing our young people on college campuses, this is so ironic when talking about what is happening between Israel and Palestine and we're talking about foreign funds to propagandize young people. They say, we suspect there is a similar dynamic in the online influencer space. We urge you in your office to investigate whether or not Miss Rachel is being renumerated to disseminate Hamas aligned propaganda to her millions of followers, as this may violate the Foreign Agents Registration Act given the sums of foreign funds, and then so going on said they were asked for an investigation and when they said, hey, do you have any real evidence about this, they were basically saying no, this is why we need an investigation. So their only evidence is that she said things like, please stop the unnecessary killing of children, and this is where, this is where we're at, this is where we're at.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, I have I have many choice words for these kinds of people, but I'll just say it's on site.
Speaker 2: It's hands, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: All with Rachel. Miss Rachel. Look, I got your back. A lot of people got your back. It's it was wild when she first posted that, and these people came out to like, how dare you, miss Rachel? You don't know what is happening actually in Israel and Palestine. You shouldn't speak on this. There were so many other parents of that, like miss Rachel, you just sound the alarm and we're pulling up. Don't even like you even say like there are articles like black parenting blogs. They're like, oh no, they're trying to come for miss Rachel. There's Miss Rachel is. She seems so pure of heart. I don't know, I don't know if this will eventually get milkshake duck, but she has mister Rogers vibes like where she's truly like I love the children. Children are important and they are special and they all need love and they deserve love. I don't care what is going on, where they're from, what there's situation is, that's it. And you think it's a good idea to go after this person and think that's going to bring more sympathy to your cause, just just stop stop it. As Michael Jordan said, get some help it. Please get some help, and please get a new hobby. Because misattributing things like that to anti Semitism, as many people say constantly over and over, actually it makes things more dangerous in the face real I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Misattributing is fucking gas lighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, sorryisms fuck mino theism as a whole, because this is how this shit happens.
Speaker 2: When you have one true God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, you're the chosen people or whatever the fuck you believe everyone's chosen. If everybody's like the Spider Man meme, it always goes south. Wait, chosen, chosen, chosen.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, we can't be chosen. So this it's gonna be ugly. It's important.
Speaker 1: It also is so fucked up when you have straight up Nazi shit happening in this administration. You have a Secretary of Defense who is a white nationalists, white supremacist, like, those are the actual stakes. And then when you try to put your focus on Miss Rachel, y'all no, no, no, and no. But anyway, that's what they're like's what's trending now. I don't think even Pam Bondy has it in or to go after Miss Rachel. But we'll see, Tarret Morrise. Things have happened. That's gonna do it for us today. We will be back tomorrow with a brand new episode. Until then, you know what it is, Take care yourselves, take care of each other, get them vaccines, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we'll talk to you then. Bye bye, bye