Speaker 1: No shoot my shot gotta wet bet that's so net girl, that's wed ready, DAMMI bawl neck hout behead dem Reddy might just sign my ex girl on Mouthcolm and ed wedd Your ass might just gone get an upset.
Speaker 2: Don't be Peddy red You.
Speaker 1: Smoked zest so you stress board that's red or Reddy got cadet?
Speaker 3: Send my set?
Speaker 2: Who up next board Reddit?
Speaker 1: She wants set South professed my finest Ready.
Speaker 4: For the shoot for the Funk, shoot for the dumb shoot Dumb Show, shook up the Fox shot with the Dumb Show.
Speaker 3: Don't get the fun shot.
Speaker 2: He ain't lamp shops from the black when we was broke, mo, I have to pay to advertise on our show. Look, if I wanted to take an ad out, what would you do an ATTERID for me? Yeah? Sure, but you have to make it your own.
Speaker 3: It depends on what it is though.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is this is what would be in the copies that would be sent over. Okay, must read verbatim.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: February seventh. Finally, my first single to the second album is fucking dropping. Pease get me flex bombs through crazy bombs right.
Speaker 3: Here, February when you announce it.
Speaker 2: The single announcing the announcement? Okay, February seventh, first single featuring the great, great great Leon Thomas. I am so fucking excited.
Speaker 3: Good song.
Speaker 2: That would be the copy points. Now make it your own.
Speaker 3: February seventh, Rory's new single with Leon Thomas, the legendary Leon Thomas? What's the name of it?
Speaker 2: Who are You Anyway?
Speaker 3: Who are You Anyway? Who are You Anyway? Great song though, that's how he sings it too, is who are You? Who Are You? That's one of my favorite songs on an album.
Speaker 2: Should I put together like a promo code for what I don't.
Speaker 3: Know for your album? That's nasty. No, you don't need.
Speaker 2: You can pay Apple Music or Spotify the regular price with code new Rory and Maul yes to listen to the record across all DSPs and GRASSTA.
Speaker 3: I know you've been working hard on this album. Yeah, so now you know your first the first single is is ready to go out? How you feeling excited? Anty? I know you kind of teasing it super and and then people are the reaction that it has been great to it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's not important in the scope of things. I did want to put a visual out with it, but because of the fires in LA, obviously we couldn't do that. So we're gonna do a video post release. But I'm happy just to get it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe not the exact way I wanted to, but that's why a podcast exactly. We can just take ads out.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, the people are here for what they've been asking for, the new album, and you've been working hard on it, and now the new single is done, ready to go out to the people. You've teased it at some shows, you've teased it on Patreon you I think have you played it in space as yet?
Speaker 2: No, that's I don't really like doing the like beats pill next to the speaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you never know how loud how low?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like Clubhouse. That was fun because a pandemic was happening and we were all slightly using how we heard me. What's funny is all those songs we could hear on our own with our speakers. It was like, no, let's go listen to the shittier audio. Let's go to d D Nice at least had good audio, but the rest of us was there sitting with phones having R and B battles.
Speaker 3: Great time, great time, love the pandemic.
Speaker 2: But yes, I am excited to just start the process.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did man like to.
Speaker 2: Put out three records before the album, so I'm happy getting this first one out. This was the first record that when we got this done, I was like, all right, I have a direction of where I want to go. I was searching for a while. This was the one that made me feel like, oh, I think we could do a second album though, I'm excited on the way we did the vocals in Quad.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see what you did. Did try to restore some of the nostalgic feeling of Quad studio.
Speaker 2: Me and Leon were joking once he started putting his vocals down. I was like, I think this is probably the first time a melody has ever been.
Speaker 3: Recorded in Quad. People crowded melodies. No, I think I think it was all all rappers, all gang ship.
Speaker 2: But I mean Quad is still still has that feeling like Leon and I were in like the room all the way in the back. Of course you had to pass Buster Rhymes and seventy five of his friends. Yeah, does he have a bed there?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Naturally you need to have you need to have bust in the studio.
Speaker 2: It was because again i'd been Quad in a minute. It was nice that nothing had changed. I walked into the lobby, Davies was right there rolling up and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, all right, things feel over, thing, It's okay.
Speaker 2: Then I stood in the spot where Tupac was shot. You can't go to Quad, and I think that, and then we made sad R and B music.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well good man. I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I know you've been working hard on this joint, so it's good to see it finally coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With that said, what's going on.
Speaker 3: A lot? I sold you had an old friend of yours is making headlines. Yeah, you hit the chat that in the group chat. Yeah, we hit the group chat with some news laughing about an old friend of yours who actually mistaken when she first met you, mistook you for yeah, another superstar.
Speaker 2: So I was in one of my group chats and cas I said just had this this woman on his podcast shout out the cash and another one of our friends was like, why why'd you do that? And then drop the link. I thought it was fake, like it was just a mugshot. I was like, there's no way that's that's sessy. Then I click the actual video and she's trying to pick someone up from jail and gets pulled over in the police precinct parking lot for fake tags, and then she goes, no, it's cool. I'm not even a citizen. I was like, I don't even know you could do that, And then I thought to myself, Cecy's from the Bronx.
Speaker 3: You can't just say yeah, but why are you snitching though you don't know? You don't know what type from Yeah, exactly, you don't know what paperwork she shuffled around and trying to get away from you. You can't snitch on a birth certificate, what you mean? But maybe they don't have the birth certificate. Maybe she knows somebody you know that was able to go on the computers and shift some things around.
Speaker 2: I have to I have to go and checking a PC. If I say I snitch on.
Speaker 3: A just chill, you don't know what she working on down there.
Speaker 2: But then I started thinking it was like, if that gets her out, what a ballsy move this week? I feel like the moment you say I'm not an American, you are over the border in a harpy. You couldn't even like finish the sentence before like, well, that's how we pulled you over.
Speaker 3: I could tell, but wait.
Speaker 2: I just feel like, all right, My pops always always told me the best advice only break one law at a time. If you know you're breaking a law, don't break another one thing to overlap. Yes, like if you're if you want to run a red light, make sure that she is registered.
Speaker 3: Like clean, you had the cars clean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand a good friend. I think it was her boyfriend that she was picking up. Don't go to the police station within a legal card?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not just take an uber to the police station? I feel like uber is Dan's very well. Park around the corner that too. Walk Yeah, let's let's walk to the car.
Speaker 2: She pulled a fucking maybe, so why don't it into the sergeant's parking spot? With fake tags?
Speaker 3: So they say she had counterfeit counterfeit diplomatic.
Speaker 2: Tags, which is also is like, let's how do.
Speaker 3: You know that they're counterfeit. How does the police know that those accounterfeit They looked them.
Speaker 5: Up and looked them up.
Speaker 2: I know a few people that have had some fake tags in my time, but if you're also going to have a fake tag, why would you make it a diplomatic play.
Speaker 3: Well, again, you know, she's she probably working on something down there.
Speaker 2: She might as well pulled up in a police uniform at that point, like, ma'am, we know you don't work here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she didn't get no time she did. She's not in no real No.
Speaker 2: I think she's claiming that it did show up in the system, and she's gonna sue Miami PD. So I mean, there you go, rumble young woman, rumble up. Yeah, go get your money.
Speaker 3: Sessy.
Speaker 6: Who did she say you looked like? Though? Who did she say you?
Speaker 2: Twenty? I don't know, was like twenty fifteen, Yeah, twenty fifteen. We were in Miami doing Palooza, and you know, Raven grew up with Sexy.
Speaker 3: They're off from the Bronx.
Speaker 2: So she was down there and we were at dinner, me her, Raven in Austin. I wish I could remember how it even got to I was post Malone. I don't know if wait what I don't it was post palooza. What's that mix? He ass? Diner everyone goes through in Miami. Oh man, it's like fake fancy, but his diner food.
Speaker 3: I forgot the name.
Speaker 2: That's where this is at, so we go there. I don't remember White Iverson was scorching the.
Speaker 3: Streets at this time. Don't ever see it.
Speaker 2: It was blazon hip hop and R and B smash record. I don't know how it got to the conversation, but Austin went, you know, that's Post Malone joking and she completely sober, did not even have a sip at Paloza. Was like, really, and Sesy's an artist, so she thought that time was a way to pitch for like a feature. She's like, I'm really into White Iverson right now, and like, you know, I had to. I had to play the humble role, like yeah, man, you know, did she see.
Speaker 3: The White Iverson video? I would hope you and Post looked nothing to light. Let's just start.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny At this point, I didn't even know what Post looked like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's what I'm about to say, because at first a lot of people didn't see the video yet, they didn't really know what Post looked like. People knew knew the record obviously, but if you pull up a picture of Post Malone, nobody's gonna think.
Speaker 2: That and nothing about me screams that song that that guy would make white Everson.
Speaker 3: I mean, but nothing about post that era.
Speaker 2: I would need some tattoos on my face. I didn't look like that era at that time. Bro, you look nothing like post Malone. But what was funny? Like I really thought she was eventually just gonna get the joke. And it got even better because as we're grabbing the check, she's like, Yo, do you mind if I grab.
Speaker 3: A photo with you?
Speaker 2: And I was like okay, and she's like, I'll send you some music.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, bet, this was your first time meeting her obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean after that, she was around all the time.
Speaker 3: That's the homie.
Speaker 2: She Then later that night, we're all at the Airbnb, she posts the photo and not only did she tag post Malone, she said, saucing with post Malone.
Speaker 6: I'm suc that's so fucking it.
Speaker 2: And she even did like the cool post like we were really friends, Like you're not, like I really I hang with posts that's my guy.
Speaker 3: We just bumped into each other with Bestie's now.
Speaker 2: And immediately all the comments.
Speaker 3: That's not postal and she tagged them. Yeah, how you tag somebody thinking you with them, and don't click on the purchase picture and see that this ain't the same person.
Speaker 2: She First of all, Damaris, you shouldn't be laughing because if you scroll down, look at the first like who the first leg? This is the first like on the saucing with post malone photo Demaris young demeris.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was probably like twenty back then. I probably thought that.
Speaker 6: Shit was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, so you was following her already?
Speaker 2: No, So once she posted it, we also I think Raven screenshoted it, but she deleted it pretty quickly after everyone commented, hey, that's not post malone. She deleted it, but Raven had the screenshot. So I ended up with her for because we joked about it. She thought it was funny. I posted it, okay, Oh you posted it? God, yeah, I posted the screenshot.
Speaker 6: It got it all right, that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, give me a you look nothing like post malone.
Speaker 2: Give me a thirty racket day and some smokes, some Marlboroughs.
Speaker 3: I get there. It's gonna take you a few years, but you have some tats on the face. No more water, No more water.
Speaker 5: What else do you get compared to other than like mac Miller, Bill Burr.
Speaker 3: People have compared you to mac Miller. I've gotten that before, that they thought you were mac Miller. No, no, no, that they look just to I look like, okay, you look nothing like mac Miller.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, but it's a pretty common.
Speaker 3: Thing, that's what you know, what that is? That's a sign that people.
Speaker 2: Are racist against Gingers. I agree well.
Speaker 3: That too, But people just no matter what their perception of things, is always going to be different from other people.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Because there's no way I would ever even walk past Rory in the street off. I never knew he was and would for a second think that that was mac Miller.
Speaker 2: Like it's no one's ever came up to me. I mean, rest in peace when Mack was alive. Yeah, called me mac Miller. It was only to be a joke, like, yeah, yeah, I get it. We like you know Gingers that like Boomba.
Speaker 6: I think you look more like mac Miller than post Malone.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, I look more like Mare than post Malone. Yeah, And first of all, I didn't like that little shot. I don't look like Bill Burr. I don't you don't look like bilbur We looked like the same.
Speaker 3: All gingers are not created equal.
Speaker 2: We don't share any features besides the hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: That he could be your father. No, no, your dad.
Speaker 3: He could be your father, my father, he could be your dad. No, I know my father.
Speaker 6: Rory looks more like Bill Burr than Mac Miller. And and what.
Speaker 3: All right? If if I got something, Yeah, if I got the JV baseball coach slash math teacher, go tee that Bill Burr has right here, maybe, Okay.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't really know what I look like without a beard. It's been a very long time. But you say that I never said this. I want to make that very clear before you guys start climbing.
Speaker 3: Nah, you said it.
Speaker 2: I've never said this.
Speaker 3: You used to say that. The girls when they hit you, they dm you like, So, who do people say you look like?
Speaker 2: And I sent over Bill Berry, I got the panties like.
Speaker 3: I don't say it, but you know, people say I look like Bill Burr. I've never sold and Rory follows it up where he just sold out the Guard two nights in a row.
Speaker 2: I'm so bad at flirting and reading cues. I would probably start sending her bits like Yo, you gotta hear this one. But did you understand his point?
Speaker 3: Like YO telling the girl? Yeah, they say, look like Bill Burr, he just sold out the guarden two nights in a row.
Speaker 2: You want to hear his dog.
Speaker 3: Bit like what makes no fucking sense?
Speaker 2: But no, Bilburr is not an unattractive guy.
Speaker 3: But I just don't think I look like I mean, you look like you look more all like Bill Bird and math and and Postmone for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I've gotten my entire life. I never said this justin Timberlake. I've gotten for quite See.
Speaker 3: This is where y'all see. This is what y'all I agree. Who told you that?
Speaker 6: Everybody told you.
Speaker 2: Everybody starting the Yellow pages and start naming a name. They all fucking said it. It was actually usually no. I was mostly like moms and like women older would always say that, Yeah, I don't think I look anything like him whatsoever?
Speaker 5: Y'all have the same dark, haunted white people eyes. I think like that might be it.
Speaker 3: No, that's how white people look. When he's staring the sun too long.
Speaker 2: Those are those are the eyes of coming out of what was he on retirement? What was this the Kid Show. He was on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Those eyes, he had a similar experience that my life coming out of Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those have seen some things he saw Justin like he saw some ship in Hollywood that changed.
Speaker 2: The fat fucking pedophile that found Nickelodeon. Why you gotta be fat is look at look at what you're concerned with.
Speaker 3: Why you gotta be fat? No, why you gotta be a pedophile? The marriage to why you gotta be fat?
Speaker 2: Let's be nice to him.
Speaker 6: Josh and Drake, Drake and Josh.
Speaker 3: I'm someone who found it. Drake and Josh, Drake and Josh found it came out like two thousand Oh the guy I know, Yeah, that nasty guy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I see that in Justin's eyes. But I've gotten Justin Timberlake a lot. I don't see it at all neither. No, you're not sorry. You don't have that confidence.
Speaker 3: When Burke came up, well no, you gotta give see because damarriage was a woman, so she sees things differently, So we gotta gotta kind of see what she sees. Well, who would it be?
Speaker 6: What for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guarantee it's not someone ugly go ahead. So you are looking like.
Speaker 6: You're the ugly dappleganger, So everybody else you're the ugly.
Speaker 3: Everybody else is attractive.
Speaker 2: I'll be last on the list. If JT is number one, that's cool. At least at least I'm on the list.
Speaker 6: Your dopplegangers, I don't think you have anymore.
Speaker 3: Who's dopplegangers? Bill Burr, Yeah, it's just me and he just looked like and William Burr.
Speaker 6: I can't think of anybody else who do I say you look like?
Speaker 3: Oh ship J Prince?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I really feel like I got a y'all should do twenty three and me because can you imagine the dynasties coming together between rap a Lot and Rockefeller.
Speaker 3: I know my dad is no, but he may not know that Jay Prince is his son. No, my dad knows.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying Princes, I'm saying brother.
Speaker 3: No, my dad knows his kids kids.
Speaker 6: Please pull up J Prince old J Prince though not young.
Speaker 3: I don't look like J. Prince.
Speaker 2: The cover of the book when I got sent to me, I was like, Wow, mal wrote a memoir.
Speaker 3: A fuck, y'all. I don't like J Prince.
Speaker 6: J Prince is a nice look at older man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you said I'm a nice looking older man. Yeah, okay, thank you, I'll take that. What's the I'm not gonna argue that.
Speaker 2: What's the one they always get right there? That's from the book cover?
Speaker 6: Yeah, do that live? Just go like this, Oh like a live man.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 6: That's you, Maine.
Speaker 3: Now they said I look like uh. They used to tell me I like Kel Mitchell from Kenyan to Kel. They said that a lot growing up.
Speaker 6: I don't see it.
Speaker 3: I used to hear that a lot Kel, ray J, Mace, any brownskin dude with waves growing up.
Speaker 2: I have never put ray J together, and now I will never unsee it. Yeah, you look like Raymond J.
Speaker 3: That's why I used to hear that a lot growing up.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Holy anybody that was brown skin had waves.
Speaker 5: They never tell you look like Morris Chestnut. No, not more, okay, but.
Speaker 2: That's your justin Timberlake Chestnut. It was always ray J, Mace and Mace Michell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like young Mace.
Speaker 2: I get even maybe young you and young Mace. I could definitely see.
Speaker 6: I'm crying. I'm still crying at J. Prince. That is actually really.
Speaker 3: That's funny, right, guess what they say, you look like like Nigga that' say you gotta throw that over like, guess who they said you look like? The pizza man told me I look like Jane Jackson. He got thirty dollars tip Janet Jackson.
Speaker 2: They don't smoking, they don't smokey, the same.
Speaker 3: Thing that nigga told you look like Janet Jackson.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: First of all, how you went to the door, because if you own you chilling head tied up? Like, how did you go.
Speaker 2: To the door?
Speaker 6: I was done up, I was on my way out. We were pregaming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said you look.
Speaker 6: Like why would you pull a picture of her up with a ponytail?
Speaker 3: You said you look like Janey. I don't know, man, I do kind of see it. You know what they said, you look like Janet Demeta, Yeah, Janet Demitia. Joe.
Speaker 5: No what I actually get, I get Dwight Howard's baby mother.
Speaker 3: I told you want to say, Dwight Howe. I was gonna say your baby the fight as your friend who said that? Because who fight? Whoever said you look like Dwight House, whoever said you look like Dwight? We could fight?
Speaker 6: No d White howd baby mother Royce Reed.
Speaker 3: I get Royce Reed, Okay, I could see the nose.
Speaker 5: Especially when we were on basket well she was on basketball. Wise, when I was younger, I could.
Speaker 3: See the nose, the nose mouth area, I could see it.
Speaker 5: And then also Lisa Ray when I was younger. When I was younger, I've heard that multiple.
Speaker 3: I gotta see young baby d because Lisa Ray, y'all don't need y'all don't love nothing like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't that, Derek, you didn't. You didn't catch the Lisa Ray vibbs.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's the it's the nose. Yeah, they're looking at the nose. The nose is very very pronounced.
Speaker 6: Gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Gorgeous women though, But yeah, that's who I've always gotten. Royce Reeder, so Janet Jackson and also Breece Stevens recently.
Speaker 6: They told you when they.
Speaker 3: A certain clip the because I don't think y'all look alike.
Speaker 2: But once that went up on I g I was like, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: For a second day comment section was people telling me that looked like shout out happy birthday. Birthday was the other day.
Speaker 2: And I was living in New York and I got pulled over on South Orange Avenue, gave the cop my license. He went back, came back to the car and said, you know, you look like the professor, right.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's your I forgot.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely, and then he let me go, that's your spot on that spot on that's like okay.
Speaker 2: I honestly think he pulled me over to tell me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, professor, you definitely like the professor.
Speaker 2: And we follow each other. Now I got to we gotta do some ginger content together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to the professor. Legend man basketball legend.
Speaker 2: Love that one.
Speaker 3: I think I talked to someone on his team. That's definitely you right there, Rory. Oh my god, Oh we found the covered episode? Did they did just that picture right there? You use that one? No, I have.
Speaker 2: Childhood photos identical to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, one, that's definitely that's you might need a twenty y'all might need a twenty three men.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, man, I played a lot of basketball as a kid. Not saying I was good, but I played a lot. And this was at the height of Professor, Like, that was the fucking greatest thing ever to see that young white guy, go.
Speaker 3: He inspired you to go out back to the parking.
Speaker 2: No, he inspired the rest of every neighborhood. I played basketball, and that thought I was going to be amazing when you came to the party time, you know he got yeah yeah, ever, yo, professor, Now you gotta.
Speaker 3: Have a handle. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: It was like the first time. It was the equivalent to like when you would the only black kid at a school wouldet picked for basketball and he'd end up maybe not being good at all. It's like, damn, I picked the only black guy that can't play ball. That was my version of that. Everyone just assumed guys that looked like that could play an end one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I was trash.
Speaker 2: There was no off the Easys, No, no, just shoot.
Speaker 3: No Spider, Damarius, I ain't gonna lie. So you got off some some that Jane and Jackson. You got that off, yo.
Speaker 5: I don't think that I look like Jenna Jackson, but I'm just saying that's what the pizza man said.
Speaker 3: I mean, no bullshit. So you put a mole and like Halloween and get your like, get your black cap. You can get your Rhythm Nation ship off.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, I've thought about being Jenna Fouah.
Speaker 3: You can get your rhythm nation.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked you haven't.
Speaker 6: You gonna be Michael.
Speaker 3: I could be Mike before Vio. Don't do that the mic I just said before you.
Speaker 6: I love Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could be.
Speaker 6: I could be mj or you could be Jamaine Duprie. We could be. We could be Jenna and Jamain de Prie.
Speaker 3: I'll be cool, all right, never mine.
Speaker 2: But you gotta wear like just really really high heels so you're way taller than them.
Speaker 3: You gotta wear platform boots, makar toms. Don't do that to JD. That's my nigga. Man, don't do that.
Speaker 2: What do you think Pege would get?
Speaker 3: Uh? Pigees. That's Brian Reeves right, that's big Country. That's Big Country, Brian Reeves right there. Yes, Peach, Yes, that's Peach right there, see big country, Peach. What have you got before Gary, Gary?
Speaker 2: We look like Gary Owen?
Speaker 3: Noah, No Bush, Nah, Peach, you look like Gary Owen. No bullshit.
Speaker 5: He whenever when I posted him for his birthday, that were all the cos.
Speaker 6: They was like, damn you out with Gary Owens.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, yo, that is fun. Noah idea. I see it. That's definitely peace is definitely Gary On.
Speaker 5: And he liked white women, I mean black women with fat asses too, like Gary Owens.
Speaker 3: Yo, Gary, why are you putting peach out there? Like my garry peach?
Speaker 2: Gary Owen tried to have a bottle war with me without my consent in the club. Yeah, what club were you in with? Gary Owen?
Speaker 3: Was there?
Speaker 2: We were at the Anthony ship out twenty seventeen maybe and the Anthony on Bleaker. I mean it's closed down now. Most of the club was downstairs and then upstairs had like just two small sections good times, and we were up there and the other section was empty. Ten to fifteen minutes later, here comes in Gary Owen and his crew. And I had bought one bottle, but that's all I was gonna. That was like my limit for the night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even I don't even know white people have bottle wars, Like I never knew that was a thing.
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware of it either. Then all of a sudden I got sixty.
Speaker 3: I get a six pack in the club and be chilling or Steve sneak it in too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gary Owen, all the sparklers come up and he starts laughing with me about the white guy in a black club bottle war And I don't know. I don't want to play like you got the you win, bro. I don't have to think like a man money. His bottle was actually discounted because I like how much money he gave me his bottle for like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't have think like a man money. Gary.
Speaker 2: He was a nice guy though. He seems like a cool guy. Yeah, we have funny and he was very hospital like the sections just became one and like we didn't know anyone with me. He was just a very nice guy. But yeah, ninety six million dollars Gary Owen's worth.
Speaker 3: Gary Owen is not worth.
Speaker 2: He got all the money from things like a man.
Speaker 3: They gave it all to guy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Bill Burr though, and other white comedians and Doppler gangis for that matter, Did you guys see what the Howie Mandel podcast? Bill Burr was on there? And what's what's the guy from Smashing Pumpkins Billy Billy Corgan?
Speaker 3: I pronounced that right.
Speaker 2: He was on Howie Mandel's podcast.
Speaker 3: Howie Mandel has a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good it's with his daughter. It's good podcast. So Billy Corgan was on the show prior to Bill going on last week and was explaining to Howi Mandel that his stepmother came to him as an adult and was like, do you know that comedian Bill Burr, that's actually one of your half brothers?
Speaker 3: Really what he.
Speaker 2: Told the whole story, very like seriously too, and that they share the same father and that's like the illegitimate other family. So then Bill Burr comes and does Howie Mandel's podcast a few days ago and without any warning, walks in Billy Corgan.
Speaker 3: So so Bill Burr had no idea this was happened, no idea whatsoever, and he didn't and he finds out on camera that their half brothers.
Speaker 2: No, he had saw the clip, but didn't react or say anything, like imagine hearing that news for the first time on YouTube that the lead singer of Smashing Pumpkins is your half brother.
Speaker 3: So Bill, okay, So Bill Burr heard that before it does.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, but he didn't like react to it or say anything. Okay, he was just there to do how he show, And then they sat down to discuss I can't tell if this is a bit.
Speaker 3: I think it's a bit. Well, no, Bill Burr looks, he looks a little. They look identical. No, no, they definitely like they can be related. But I don't think this is a skit or plan because Bill Burr seems a little thrown off at him walking in.
Speaker 2: Now why I think it's a bit and Bill Burr's actually a great sport by a bit. I don't think it was planned because you can hear Bill Burr's anger in it, like, yeah, can you stop telling that story on podcasts?
Speaker 3: Okay, because you have to think.
Speaker 2: About that, like it's probably not true, but think about all of Bill Burr's family, Like I'm pretty sure his parents are still married, Like now the lead singer of Smashing Pumpkins you find out, like can you not tell everyone that story about it being confirmed? Like I have a mother, It's could affect my family. So I think he was pissed off by it, but didn't like really want to make it a thing, so just went along with the whole thing. M Like he made funny jokes like all right, so what's the relationship with your dad? Oh, I see the same sadness. Maybe we are brothers, like he did a good bit, but I could tell he was pissed. And I also don't think it's true at all. And that's really why Bill Burr's upset. Like you're you're going onto a podcast. You're not even making it sound like a joke. You're seriously saying this and my family, Yeah, my dad doesn't have kids, he doesn't know about Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Have five brothers marriage. Like, don't say.
Speaker 5: That, but how do you know that that's not Like how do you how would you even say that's not true?
Speaker 6: Like, how would you even prove that that's not.
Speaker 3: True, that that's not my half brother?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like do you make him take a DNA test? Like, so, if you're telling the truth, let's take.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think if you feel like there may be some truth to it, like you know, maybe your dad used to spend time in the city where his mom is from, or vice versa, your mom went their vacation meta. Guy, I mean maybe if it's something like that, But if it's absolutely no way that you know either one of your parents ever crossed paths, then I think it's just like cool, Yeah we look alike, but no, Hilbert asked. He said, so, so, what'd your dad do like for a living. It's like, oh, well he was a musician. He's like, ah, told me he was a dentist. That's funny.
Speaker 2: That's also why I don't think it's true. And again I don't know everything about Bilburt's life, obviously, but his dad he has bits about his dad was a dentist. He worked in his dad's dentist office. It's like one of his first jobs. Not to say that someone couldn't have had a career as a failed musician and then went into dentistry. It's not just a wild winning So it's.
Speaker 3: A crazy term. Yes, it's a crazy urn. Not impossible, but it's a crazy turn. Isn't that actor from h from Hangover, the Asian guy, isn't he a dentist? I think the Asian guy? Right, he's a doctor or pediatrice He's something right, He's like, oh, yeah he was, he was a doctor.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, right, hola city of Squalo.
Speaker 3: But I could see a right baby, that's what he said that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, whatever, you ain't watched the movie Hangover, Yeah, that was some Hangover three.
Speaker 3: I think that was that. Oh that was like when they got a little Yeah, that was at the last one right.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you know the movie so well, what do they say when they pull up to the house paging doctor? You love the movie?
Speaker 6: I fucking love it. You almost got me though.
Speaker 3: The word is coming back.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of siblings. There's a high percentage chance with those numbers that you might find out about a sibling later down the line.
Speaker 3: Did that ever happen? Find out about a sibling that my dad didn't know about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you just didn't know about.
Speaker 3: Nah? We all all, all of the siblings, we all know each other. I mean, if it's somebody else out there they haven't come forward yet, good stay over there and nah, no way.
Speaker 2: A sibling saw the big pimpin video, was like, I'm gonna kick that to myself. I'm not gonna approach that family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nah, hopefully. I mean Pops was, you know, he was out, he was outside, man. But I think I think we all all the siblings, we all have a relationship. We all know who we are.
Speaker 5: My father has said that he thinks he saw he saw a little girl one time and she really like like she looked like him, and like he really thought that there was a chance that might be his child. She was with a nanny. But other than that, now I'm not looking for anybody else. I already got to split the word four ways.
Speaker 3: He should have took some of her hair and got a DNA test.
Speaker 6: You just want my dad to walk up to a little girl and pull on her hair, like, hey.
Speaker 3: How you doing, act like he and just kind of get a strain out of her heading to take it and get a little DNA test. Yeah no, that feels like a really strategy. Yeah, yeah, check it out.
Speaker 2: I had one of my older frat brothers, it was like within the last three or four years, married two kids. Uh, the oldest is fifteen. He found out he had a twenty five year old daughter in Jamaica. Like it was before he met his wife. Like it's not like he was stepp out on his marriage or anything.
Speaker 3: How old is he traves?
Speaker 2: Late forties Okay, yeah, late forties maybe yeah, And like had to deal with that too. I mean his wife wasn't like, yo, what the fuck because it was before they even met. But now like they have a whole extra part of their family, Like that has to be a strange situation.
Speaker 3: That's tough.
Speaker 2: Twenty five years old, Like, hey, dad's like, whoa nah.
Speaker 3: Man twenty five, don't come to me tell me my Hey dad, I'm not your dad. I'm not your dad twenty five years older, and I'm just me and you. I'm not your dad. I mean me and your mom's may have hooked up, but I ain't your dad though.
Speaker 5: But you're my You're my You might not be my father, but you you my daddy.
Speaker 3: Daddy Like, no, no, the fuck I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's don't care stradding he wants to do you.
Speaker 3: Know that actually works? Twenty five year old girl calling me daddy. No, she wouldn't call you daddy, but you're that's what you just said. You're my daddy. You are her daddy. Like you're not her father, you didn't raise her, but you are daddy. You her mother baby daddy and you're her daddy. Yeah. Luckily for me, I don't have anything to worry about when it comes to that. You don't know that I ain't got no kids out here. Your responsibility though, Like what do you mean? Year back support man for twenty five ye old walk up to you to yo, you my daddy. I'm like, listen, man, check this out. I will fight you like you twenty five, we could squail like that's legal. I'll fight a twenty five year old. A twenty five year old dude walk up to me, some'mod y'all. I think you my daddy and your fan checked this out. I'm not even in the moved fall us right now, Like we can get it shaken out here. This is the plot to Elf. Yeah, like, what are we talking to? Daddy twenty five? Get your grown head, go to work. Niggas you talk about your daddy? Why why aren't you a dad?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Okay, so if he was a senator, say you're my dad. I feel like you don't think that you are, like.
Speaker 3: At twenty five? What he doing in life? Where he at?
Speaker 5: See you can't do that because he would have been there if you would have.
Speaker 3: He would have been better if you would have been there for me. I don't put that's on his next I don't know what to put. Dead beat. I don't know about him. His mother. His mother is whack for not telling me that that ain't me. Well, I don't know that. Yes, mom, I'm a dead beat. I don't even know what it's a beat out there? How would be a deadbeat? I didn't know I had a beat walking around like the fuck, Yeah, I didn't know that that ain't on me.
Speaker 2: Maybe she didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a real thing. That's the real thing. Maybe twenty three and me helped a lot of women like it was.
Speaker 6: I thought it was.
Speaker 2: I was on a hot streak that week, but.
Speaker 3: Girls asked me that a lot, like you sure you don't got no kids? I'm like, what does that even mean? How will you shure if you don't have Yes, if.
Speaker 2: You're not in touch with every single woman that you slept with, there that's a chance.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, it's a chance. But I think that if any woman I've ever slept with and she actually had a kid and thought it was mine, she would have told me that. Yeah, she wouldn't go twenty five years to be like, hey, so remember back in twenty eleven. You know what I'm saying, be like, wait, you got money and shit, Yeah, she wouldn't get it.
Speaker 5: Oh about to say, let me see the nigga I think might be my baby daddy on a fucking clip going viral?
Speaker 3: You bugged the first, So what type of clip is it?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: Just because it's going viral, you're gonna be like, yo, you might.
Speaker 6: Be my biggite podcast.
Speaker 2: Now I saw she saw the Drake clips and the Trump clips and said, nah, he don't need a father. Yeap, Yeah, I'm not going to reach out.
Speaker 3: To good Is that.
Speaker 6: Just interview? That's seven million dollars out of my work? Yeah, call your pop.
Speaker 3: I ain't got the phone on my phone number changed, change my number on all us. I don't have service ever. Yeah, grandfather? Then crazy?
Speaker 5: But I feel like, would you Okay, So if that did happen to you, Maul? Right, suddenly you have a twenty five year old, you find out, you take the DNA test like it's real?
Speaker 6: How do you move forward from that? Do you try to build a.
Speaker 3: Relationship and it's a it's a son, Like I have a son.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter?
Speaker 3: Wait, it does matter, because how do I feel as a daughter. It's kind of like what am I gonna do with a twenty five year old daughter? Right now?
Speaker 4: Like how do I?
Speaker 3: How do I love it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How do I? Twenty five?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: She? She probably engaged the story.
Speaker 2: I'm all out of context page. It's going to have a field day with this fucking episode, just saying like what do I do with a twenty five year old woman that comes to me and say, hey, you know.
Speaker 3: You know my mom hooked up years ago. I'm your daughter once it's confirmed.
Speaker 6: I mean, she's a human. You can get to know her.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do I do you take her to get something to eat? I don't know? Twenty five? It's like I'm'm gonna take her to the zoo, That's what I'm saying. What do you do with a grown ass a grown ass woman? She's not a kid, she's okay, but you can still get to know her, like get to that. I mean, yeah, but she's twenty five. She probably woman to meet her at brunch with her homegirls. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: What type of freaky this is that? Daughter? Swapshit I was talking about?
Speaker 3: Because you might be like, yo, meet us at brunch dad, Like we're going to.
Speaker 6: She's not going to take meet us at brunch dad, She's I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think So where did twenty five year old girls go to hang out to meet?
Speaker 6: Not to hang out?
Speaker 3: You're beating her half sit down or having your call where y'all can watch like TV together.
Speaker 2: Like watch TV introduce her to this whole family.
Speaker 6: Do with their dad's mom.
Speaker 3: I'm not her dad. She's twenty five.
Speaker 2: So when you were twenty five, what did you do with your dad and mom? Like you were still their kids, when you were getting.
Speaker 5: To know your father more after he got after he got out of jail and he got off drugs, what did you do with your dad to get to know him more?
Speaker 3: I stay supposed to be ice grilled that nigga for like three hours, like motherfucker, Like you know the Bronx, it's like five minutes away. Nah, But it's I think it's different. That's why I said, if it's a son, I think it's different like a daughter. Your daughter being twenty five, that's the first time you meet her. That that I think that's way more awkward than a father meeting his twenty five year old son.
Speaker 6: For the first Are you afraid you're gonna catch or something like.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's not that. It's just it's like, yoa, she's a grown woman. It's kind of like she you know, you know, women are different, like y'all have y'all once y'all reach a certain age, just like y'all know who y'all ares. With a son, it's like you can kind of, you know, talk to him differently, give him different advice. With a woman, it's like mom did a great give a woman advice, right, No, but her mom looks you look great, look got a good job. Mom did a great job. Like, I don't, what do you I mean?
Speaker 2: We could try to develop a relation, but it's going to be awkward, like that's your part of you.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yes, obviously it's going to be awkward, but eventually awkwardness goes away once you get to know her.
Speaker 6: Like y'all might have things in common, y'all might like, but like what if I.
Speaker 3: Found her Instagram page and she had thought you should have been a fucking father. I didn't know about this girl, Like.
Speaker 2: This is the result her mother kept her a secret.
Speaker 6: I did not know. That's not on me.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's not on you. But if she's a thought, then you can understand why and you can still.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, How can I She's trying to so still it falls on me.
Speaker 5: No, it's not that it falls on you, but you can just understand you Like, what if she thought, Okay, well you can understand why she is, but also why does that matter?
Speaker 6: She's still a human being who's your child?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know. If I meet my twenty five year old daughter for the first time and I'm we developed relationships like yeah, no, I've seen your page, your podcast, like follow me, I'm okay, follow her on Instagram or whatever, and she got like an only fans on Helen.
Speaker 6: Well, you shouldn't be following her.
Speaker 3: Then I'm just saying I just followed her. I g I see the link tree, so I'm like, my daughter might she might be putting the album. Let me click the link you were looking for her Amazon list If it's a link tree in the bio, Okay, let me see what my daughter got going on. If I see the only fans symbol, I don't know if I'm speaking to her anymore. Let me just be honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if your son is flooding the neighborhood with fentanyl?
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Who's a supply we could play catch?
Speaker 3: I might know somebody with they numbers could take her to.
Speaker 2: Get morning tea because you missed all her tea parties like that could be a cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that'd be dope, like your tea.
Speaker 3: Every morning go to work. I would hope she's cool. Yes, I hope. So I'm saying in an event that she's not and she's a thadie and she's out here reckless, and it's like, then, how do I navigate through that relation?
Speaker 6: Well, you try to build a relationship with her, show her her worst.
Speaker 3: She probably watches.
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all can watch Baddies together.
Speaker 3: You can definitely watch Batties together. We could definitely watch We could do that together. What if she's auditioning for Batties you could be her manager? No, thank you? You know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta say you don't want fifteen about twenty five year old woman.
Speaker 6: I think if you had a sixteen year old she might be cool, and I think you should get to know her.
Speaker 3: That's all, hopefully. But you know, let's not put that on me. I don't have no kids out here in the world. Don't put none of these kids on me. I don't want no girls from my past popping up.
Speaker 2: What if she's a pod fan. If she's a fan of the pod, yeah, before she like found out that you were her father.
Speaker 3: Oh, then I would have a join us for a Patreon it's content, gotta use it, get the work you would not do that. There is a yeah, you would introduce my introduce my daughter to the world.
Speaker 6: Well worry did it with a podcast?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that he knew he that was like he was there when she was born. It was different though, I'm just meeting this twenty five year old woman like with the rest of the world, like, hey, my daughter.
Speaker 2: There's a huge fan of our podcast that doesn't know he has a granddaughter, and I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: A huge fan of our podcast that doesn't know he has a granddaughter.
Speaker 2: And her name is Amara.
Speaker 6: Can you what.
Speaker 3: What I do?
Speaker 6: Not right now?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: Fine, you're right, I shouldn't do that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Before we get off this topic, does anyone seen you know one of the kids that was saying jay Z was their father. Yes, they were doing interviews and shit, and he was actually gaining a lot of sympathy, even from me, and like, I'm a hole stand that thinks he can do no wrong. I even started to have a soft spot for him. And then all of us on the internet turned on him when he did a photo shoot as every single one of Jay's album covers and I was like, I see why, Jamie, I see why j D. Yeah, I've seen the internet take one eighties before, even like the jay Z haters that think he has some sex ring with Puff or even like all right, never mind, like this dude is completely outside by side of the album.
Speaker 3: Like come on with this shit, man, just stop the bullshit. But I get it though, everybody looking for a moment. They chasing the moment.
Speaker 2: Do you have to like, can you get court ordered DNA test?
Speaker 3: It depends you can. I believe you can, but it would have to be enough evidence to prove that there may be some validity to what actually saying is the case here. But you can't just go to the court like, hey, I think that's my dad. They come to your house like yo, some kid at the court house saying you his father. You gotta tickets? Yeah, no, I would do that just to meet jay Z. You've been served papers, you right, you would serve you would show up Irish kid postman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's stay uptown. Asap Rocky trial has begun.
Speaker 3: Trial has begun. Asap Rocky trial in California. He was charged with discharging a weapon. I believe right, and he I think his friend, well former friend asat Rally just took the stand two days ago, testified against Asat Rocky in court, gave a testimony of what happened right before the shooting. Uh, the words that him and Rocky exchanged. So now you know, people are like, oh, his friend is a snitch. He took the stand. They caught Rally leaving the court room, and some reporters, I guess, you know, maybe paparazzi teams or whoever, was saying, they, well, how do you feel like you're you know, labelss snitch now? And Rally's response was, if somebody shot at you, what would you do? You know what I mean? So it's gonna get interested now. I don't know what this means for Rocky. I think the reason why he didn't take the plea deal was because if he took the plea deal, I think it's it's a civil case connected to it. So if he takes the plea deal, he's automatically guilty and would have to pay out the thirty million. Yeah. I mean even if so, even if you take back everything I said the other day, I'm not taking that plea deal. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Even if he wins the case, you can still go do it civil lawsuit. Yeah, But like like oj one, but he lost that civil lawsuit with us.
Speaker 3: But if you please, if you take the plea, oh yeah, you're you're cooked that you got to you gotta pay the suit. So I think that's the reason why he chose not to take a plea deal to take this to court. Obviously, his lawyers feel like they have a good chance of raising a reasonable doubt that it wasn't him. Videos kind of blurry. Can't really see Rocky discharging the weapon, all these things. I get it, they're saying the gun was a prop I believe some things like that. Cool, But Yeah, Rally took the stand, testified, gave us testimony of what happened that night, and we got to see what happens from here.
Speaker 2: Uh in a versus who are you taking asap Rally? Or why is so Woody on the stand? Stand versus?
Speaker 3: Nah, Woody is golded?
Speaker 2: What he got?
Speaker 3: What he got? Twelve album that was the Yeah wood He put out twelve albums, Deluxe's all kind of ship. It was like, what is he talking?
Speaker 2: He had even like the goonies of goons that know all the rules were even questioning themselves like, oh, maybe he's not a snitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, he did all of that and Thug is still home. So we got to look at that, like he I.
Speaker 6: Think he helped a lot of people say he threw he threw the case.
Speaker 3: Like he of course, yeah, he definitely threw the case.
Speaker 2: No he I mean he went up there everything and say like Noah be lying yeah, like, well you gave a statement that Thug at this. Yeah, I know, I'm a lie.
Speaker 3: He completely he completely demolished that case. He was, you know, one of the probably the only credible witnesses that they thought they had. Yeah, and he went up and gave him twenty five deluxe albums and remixed everything. So it was kind of like, all right, well, we don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, just let Thug on.
Speaker 2: It's been so weird to see all these prosecutors like using rap crew names, just hearing the court say why sol or this is next to the stand a SAPRELLI like, all right, man, what's his real name?
Speaker 3: Listen? I know Rihanna has a lot of money and a lot of power. I just don't know if Rocky comes out of this with no jail time.
Speaker 2: Again, back to what you were saying, like, where did that case. Go, maybe the pr was so good that this entire time I was like, I'm gonna throw that shit out like first day.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to speak any negativity towards Rocky, but this does not look that great. No, he might go to fucking jail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think. I think again, I think it's uh what they're being sued for, what he's being sued for, and uh maybe the probation. I think that they didn't like in the plea deal. Like, I don't think he wanted to do three years probation. I think that's what he was. He would have had to plead too. I don't think he wanted to do that. So I don't know if he he does no jail, I'll be very surprised if if Rocky doesn't do any jail time. I hate to see anybody do jail time. This is obviously old friends. Whatever disagreements happened, it went too far. But yeah, man, I mean, you can't can't break the law, especially in the state like California, and just get away with it no matter who you are. So Chris the Rocky hope he gets through this and it's back with his family.
Speaker 6: As my baby daddy and I just had two little bit regrets.
Speaker 3: I thought they don't have three no, two two.
Speaker 6: I take take the plea deal please. Yeah, I'm not raising these children.
Speaker 3: And I've got thirty million. We can get that down. We can get that thing.
Speaker 2: He'll settle for five Rihanna shits five million.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If Rihanni be like, listen, man fifteen for you can take this five million cash uptown, drop that shit off, man, really, you'll never be heard from again. He'll take that five million and ride off fromto the sunset.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I mean I saw fifty saying yo, he just wants some money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you shoot me.
Speaker 3: And your wife is a billionaire, you know what makes this?
Speaker 2: I would reply on fifties ig, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want some cake, but I want some dough. That's a fact. I got shot. I want some money.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I don't know, do we think that maybe Rocky tried to reach out, because I'm sure there's mutuals still that are still cool with really yeah, still cool with Rocky because I think their crew is Rocky maybe reaching out like, hey, I'll give you some bread if we can just settle this like, my bad was done is done? Here's money.
Speaker 3: Well I think it's past that now.
Speaker 2: Oh of course saying that, maybe that could have been a better strategy because it's not like what you gotta be careful testifying is why Rocky got arrested.
Speaker 3: There's fucking camera footage this video.
Speaker 2: But nah, if somebody mau if you shoot at me and then Dmarius hits me like after things have cooled down and it's like, yo, he got arrested, and we'll give you ten mil. Get on that stand and say Rocky didn't shot I don't even see Rocky with a gun.
Speaker 3: I have no idea who shot me? We'll give you ten I would do that in Harvey, Yeah for ten million. I would do it for less than ten millions.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you would do it for five hundred thousand h tax free?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah?
Speaker 3: You thowt Why sold Wood? He had a deluxe? What's what's what's done is done? While we keep potting like, I'm like, I'm like a Rocky shot me. I ain't say Rocky shot me a different what ten million? Cash man? Listen, I don't know. I'm like, I've never seen this gentleman. The day of my life. Man, I don't know who this is. Who there's a bunch of dudes with brown Skimmer.
Speaker 2: Even as soon as possible, Rocky. I don't even know who this guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know who this guy is. Man. Let me get out of here, though, But we have to see see what happens. Man. But you know it doesn't look good. But hopefully you know, Rihanna's pulled some strings and you know he got some great lawyers. So do you guys?
Speaker 2: I a spew some rumors that have no validity whatsoever, nothing to back it. Just gossip, just gossip, straight up fucking gossip.
Speaker 3: But are you about to be a chatty patty or this.
Speaker 2: Is just like, this is a theory I saw on Twitter, So okay, I didn't see Elon didn't put a community note under this, so who's to say? There was someone that claimed it wasn't like a fake patrio, but someone that claimed that they grew up with Relly and the whole Asap crew and when they were doing that baby bump revealing Harlem, Relly came and wasn't like flirting with Rihanna per se, but was making her, you know, laugh, a little laugh, a little too hard like Rocky maybe have felt some rhythm.
Speaker 3: Why do people feel like that's flirting when when the funny dude has your girl laughing like, that's not he's not flirting.
Speaker 2: Because that's you and and you don't know what it's like on the other side when you're making all of our girls.
Speaker 3: But I'm not flirting though, that's just me just having conversation and just.
Speaker 2: I was stopped being so much of yourself around my girlfriend. I'm sorry, I know, dim your light.
Speaker 6: Dim your life is funny ass ship light.
Speaker 2: Don't be your full potential around her?
Speaker 5: Yo, showing you somebody else girl your full potential. That's the craziest fun But I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: Just through conversation, like, nah, that's that could also be a version of cheating. If my girl shows you her full potential, she's cheating.
Speaker 3: That's I show you that my full potential is definitely cheating. Why you nasty?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, but but, but.
Speaker 2: It's the definition of it's the actual.
Speaker 5: Act personality wise, showing the full potential of personality.
Speaker 6: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to do? Well?
Speaker 2: Apparently there, yeah, there was some flirting back and forth and.
Speaker 3: Wait, you said back and forth. Yes, she was pregnant though baby bump. Yeah, but you know, emotions like nah, man, we're not doing it. I'm not I'm not doing a Twitter room. Okay.
Speaker 2: That is what like got Rocky mad, because, like I guess Relly's jokes were working, like Rihanna was inter like I thought we were shooting my fucking maternity ship in front of Dinah barbecue And now Rally has her laughing with the high pitch like he's not even he's never even been.
Speaker 3: That, showing her pictures in his phone kind of ship, you know whatever, your girl on the side with your man. You like, yo, look at this. This is when it's like yeah, ya.
Speaker 2: Ya ya ya fan fan fan over there, like, yo, what's your graham?
Speaker 3: Follow me right now, let me get the graham. Let me get your g yo.
Speaker 5: Rihanna looked like niggas can't make her left. Ri looks like she laughs. Niggas out there draws like she can't.
Speaker 3: She's laugh for sure.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I guess Rocky felt away and then it festered a little bit. And the next time he saw really because that happened in l A Right. Yeah, I guess that that was the next time he saw Relly and confronted him about it, like, which, again, this sounds like the stupidest rumor, But this person claims to be in.
Speaker 3: The crew, get the funk out of Him'm not me.
Speaker 2: That's more of a snitch than really, Like, why are you telling us that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that ain't I don't put no, I don't think that's that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: But you have to think what would get Rocky to do that. It has to be a crazy, foul situation that he yeah, of course no, free Rocky. He didn't do that ship. I saw the video that was that was Asap whatever. What would get him there for Asap Rocky in a Los Angeles public street to fire at his man's.
Speaker 3: It could be a lot of things. I think it could have been a thing where they always had some tension for a while and it just finally came to a head. But actually what started it. It could be anything from you know, shit dating back to you know, when they were kids in Harlem, to you know, when when the whole ASAP thing took off. He may feel like he's you know, really may feel like he's owed some money from something low jealousy, ego. There could be a bunch of things, man, when youre talking about old friends like that, like, it's a bunch of things that you gotta take into account. It's not the first time we've seen shit.
Speaker 2: I think there's plenty of people on earth, a lot of shootings I'm sure are just based off shitty ego and emotions. But Asap Rocky, we're talking about in a public street in Los Angeles, to fire a gun at his man's I'm not saying it would have to be something Rihanna related, but I'm thinking I think me and Asap are very similar in the way that we're not like street guy. I don't view him as that. So to push us there, it's got to be something family related, kid related, wife relate like it. That doesn't just come off like, yo, I'm still holding resentment from when we was fifteen and you did some funck shit.
Speaker 3: Well, according to Relli, he said he told him, if you got a gun, use it, So people don't realize it's a real thing that if you know, me and a guy get into argument, he pulls a gun and I don't seem phased by it. He's almost in a position where he has to use that gun now, because now I'm not even scared. You thought I was going to, like you pull a gun on a run? Yeah, all I got to use it, shoot it if you don't. And I'm sitting here laughing at you. Now you really look like a clown. And so I mean, I think that again, I don't think that it was intended for really to get hit. But again, whenever you fire a gun, once that bullet leaves the you know, the chamber, that's it. You have no control over it. But I think that it was another one of those things where it was meant to just let it shot off scare somebody, because I believe he got grazed in his hand. I don't know if the bullet actually went straight through his hand. I think he got grazed by a bullet.
Speaker 2: But they were even saying with this that they stopped really being cool like that once Rocky blew up. So I don't even understand where that Rihanna baby reveal shoot could even make sense.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't pretend to know that asap Relly history like that.
Speaker 3: So I mean, well, we gonna see. I don't know if this trial goes on much longer. I think they close to probably wrapping this up in the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Rocky Rocky being on trial before Bari was not on my Bengo card.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, this is this. I'm not the And like I told you know, you was there and I brought it up few weeks ago. I was like, Yo, what's going on with the case that we haven't heard nothing and now here we are in cases at trial and rarely took the stand. So yeah, before we get off jail topics, I did have a question for you more.
Speaker 2: How do you feel that Casanova says Tory Lanez is his inspiration while he's behind bars.
Speaker 3: Well, they're both musicians, they're both artists, recording artists. So is he saying he's his inspiration by the way that Tory has been able to make music and release music from behind bars, is that what he means by inspiration?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, Casanova said that Toy's is his inspiration because Toy is still fighting, still saying that he's innocent. No matter what to that, I say, Castanova, then everyone in jail should be your inspiration.
Speaker 3: Now you got some dudes in jail that did they give it up and I did that shit, you know what I'm saying, good, sit down and do my time. But I mean I understand if Casanova's saying he my is the way Tory is all, you know, standing on his innocence and continuing to fight for his innocence and you know, and I prove his innocence, then yes, I mean it's the wrong with that shout out to you know, casting over and hopefully you know, both of those gentlemen are doing fine and you know, getting through their time, uh the best they can, and you know, hopefully they'll be home one day again with their families.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh also shouts to surf as well. Still in the same I'm not sure. Okay, I know that at one point they were in Essex together, but yeah, man, free casting over, free free surf.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean would you who do you think is that have Rocky's inspiration is gonna be?
Speaker 3: Don't do that? Is we don't Yeah, we don't know. We don't know if jail, we don't know if he's going to jail, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I apologize. I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: That's so good. I just I want ready to get paid and they have to be free. Easy.
Speaker 2: We can find a compromise in this country. Pay me just talk and out lie on the stand exactly for anyone out there that needs a cooperating witness that will tell the story that you want to be told.
Speaker 3: I'm your guy, Yeah, I feel especially when he.
Speaker 2: Can photoshop me into any security footage you need. I will be the eyewitness and say whatever you need.
Speaker 3: Me to say. Push your prices though it's different tiers, yeah, yeah, yeah, depending on the charge, Like we got to charge a little different babyd Have you ever I thought about this last night, so interested conversation about women and when they decide to, you know, do a soft launch of their new boyfriend on social media.
Speaker 2: Off launch is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, you know, the soft launch bab you deal with y'all give little hints, little you know, little tidbits of I might be dating, somebody might be seeing, but you don't want to give the full reveal as of yet because it's a couple more training sessions you got to put him through to see if he qualifies.
Speaker 2: What are some of the early soft launch strategies I noticed before they even start talking about the boyfriend, they start judging other women quietly like, oh, y'all is going out again night, Like damn, that's the way you live. Yeah, when she was just doing that, but now it's a little different.
Speaker 3: She's getting the date. So, baby, did I gotta ask you? Have you ever soft launched?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I sawt launched all the time, but I never see but see.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm glad you say you do, because I've never seen the full reveal. If you're gonna soft launches, when do we get the grand opening? When do we get the.
Speaker 5: So my thing when I was younger and I was what I used to do was post every man I was ever around, because then nobody could figure out who my man was. Like every male human being I came into contact with, I would just post. So then everybody's like, oh, demere's always posted some random nigga like this the post postal worker. That's the milkman. You never know which one is actually my man. It was a great strategy, But now I don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: I hope he posted the pizza guy after he said you were Jane Jackson.
Speaker 2: No, I he deserved that.
Speaker 5: He wasn't his best day. But so I've soft launched. I've done like the watch at the dinner.
Speaker 6: Pick the hand and you know, the hand on the wine glass.
Speaker 3: I'm picturing you in the long hallway and with a good caption. I've done that Tom Hills all you know, y'all love the time.
Speaker 6: Good one. I haven't used that one yet. I'll use that one.
Speaker 5: I've done the leg over like the leg over his leg, the shoes next to each other.
Speaker 3: You've done that, Nazi. I ain't see all of that.
Speaker 2: Got you gotta go on a fence to?
Speaker 3: Oh you got to? Oh wait a minute, baby, you got a fence to? Oh? Nah nah nahzi. I feel like I got invited to the party. But y'all just left.
Speaker 6: You wonder why people don't like white people? He talked too fucking much.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 2: I'm a snitch.
Speaker 3: I said that he charges.
Speaker 2: She has a fence to. You got at the fence at my stomach?
Speaker 3: Baby, d why I'm not following the fence that? Don't do that?
Speaker 2: Wait? Did you kick me off your fence to? I haven't seen a post in a really long time, and that means no soft launches. She must be talking on there.
Speaker 6: I haven't been, so this is my thing though what I used to do is like soft like I used to soft relaunch like I used to soft relaunch my exes. Rory.
Speaker 5: No, I've been soft launching the same niggas for like five years, like they'd be like I told them, girl' always back where you know who was like soft launching the same dude.
Speaker 2: She is the hit nigger of so much. You're gonna know that sample.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but baby, the winners, the full reveal happened.
Speaker 5: I've posted, I've posted my ex George. I've posted George before, okay on my story post, but.
Speaker 3: This was a lot of that and made sure no one could see that story post except for him. No, that's I've done that before. But I didn't do that, baby these I posted George as wild, like she'll be at a museum and take a picture of everybody in front of her, like Georgia beat there's like yo, but we didn't know that was homefield. Where's Waldo? That's her full reveal.
Speaker 5: It was it was like a picture of us hugging and kissing. But this was before I got on camera for this podcast. So once I got this podcast train, yeah, I wasn't. I wasn't doing I want subjecting other people to the criticism.
Speaker 6: They like, you see the ship.
Speaker 3: They said about me, they called, they said, I looked like a Monique daughter off the Parkers.
Speaker 6: I'm not putting.
Speaker 3: Get a baby d he laughed. I didn't laugh, baby, yo, So we were all laughing. No, no, no, I didn't laugh. Remember that was funny to you. Huh, that was funny.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what you said. I hope George called after that, like Dan, you blew up and now now you don't even know me.
Speaker 6: He did, But my relationships over.
Speaker 5: But the part the point was I didn't want to subject him to that type of stuff, so I stopped hard launching people after that. So I don't know if I'll ever post a man to my full We have to be engaged, like I gotta have already locked that nigga in down.
Speaker 6: He trapped before I.
Speaker 3: A girl saft launched me and I didn't even know I was launched. I just saw her story was like, yo, wait a minute, you gotta put me in on the ten ninety nine, like you know he was working here, Wait what's going through here? Like I'm just sit in the back of all the ship, like, Yo, what happened?
Speaker 6: Damn you at clothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I was like out, he was chilling, hanging out, but I was just like, yo, whoa. I didn't know that this was a you know how many followers shit? I mean, she got a decent amount of followers, but I mean, nobody knew it was me though, But it was just like I saw I was. I was just like in the back chilling, but it was like you couldn't see my face, but you could see me standing. I'm like, yo, stop, I didn't know I was part of the rollout. Like what happened real quick? You know what I mean? Like, but then she told me it was like, oh no, you know, just just being funny. I don't use me to get back at your ex. I'm gonna just say that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, you pussy, why it mattered like nothin' your.
Speaker 2: Fucking I don't care. See nah y'all tripping.
Speaker 3: Don't put me in your videos on your page so that your ex could see that you happy and moved on. And I don't know what's going on. I don't know your ex. This nigga could be batshit crazy, want to kill me and everybody around me.
Speaker 5: Don't use me for your roll up posted. Okay, so posting who you are, that's different. But I could use yellow arm, like he don't know who arm?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 6: Your arm not that recognizable.
Speaker 3: Niggas know my arm. The only nigga that do this with yo, that'd be the nat. What is she posting?
Speaker 5: I had an ex who this was a while ago. I had an ex who he got hard launched the chick after me side chick she was. She was a side chick and then he started dating her after me.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, so what she decided? Because if the niggas end up with the side, that means she was the main ended up with the side because I left him.
Speaker 6: He didn't leave me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so.
Speaker 5: She hard launched him like she posted him and I've seen it and I called him.
Speaker 6: They were them niggas was still at dinner. I called him. I said you were sure of you at dinner? He like, yeah, how you know? I said, she just posted you. He was like, YO, take that ship the fuck down. Why the fuck would you post that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call you right back and I'm and I'm the snitch.
Speaker 3: So you threw that.
Speaker 2: You did that to be petty for his well being?
Speaker 3: You're still trying to elevator and you close.
Speaker 6: You're still trying to get back with me, to break up with him and.
Speaker 2: Then break up his other relationship.
Speaker 5: Because you're trying to get back with me, but you're out at dinner with the girl you were cheating.
Speaker 3: On me because you don't want to make any sense what you mean you broke up with him? You don't, but you're trying to get back with me, but you're still sucking the bitch that you Nah, that's called game.
Speaker 6: Hang it up and I ain't even want that nigga no more, But hang it up.
Speaker 2: Say putting yourself.
Speaker 3: Nah, baby, you can't do that. That's why I don't if you don't want him, Why would you mess up his current thing? Because why you can't? No, you dipped your toe in my pond and now I'm a pissing it. I don't know what the fuck you think?
Speaker 6: What you thought?
Speaker 3: This was all right?
Speaker 2: You left him, that's.
Speaker 6: Fine, that's fine. But you ain't gonna happy with that bitch.
Speaker 3: No, that is crazy. That's insane. You I left you, but you ain't gonna be happy with her. That's like when I told teen, if you die, I kill you. That's the most prolific line. I felt them, bitch, if you die, I kill you, I said, niggas, pimp it. Hut them off, bitch if you die, kill you. In the ambulance, I felt them, not the other stuff, but ye oh my god, oh man, hi, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You don't have any tattoos, so tattoos can always fuck you over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't got no tatt That.
Speaker 2: Was my biggest thing with the hand tap, Like when I would go out, I would wear long sleeves, like just so.
Speaker 3: You can't even be happy a girl. A girl couldn't do it. You can't even be comfortable, I say. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then I started showing up to summer days with fucking knit.
Speaker 3: But you got to use the one with the fingertips out, like just use those gloves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's August. I'm hold the glass of wine, three gloves off, and I put sparkles on the cold fashion like this restaurants freezing.
Speaker 5: Sucked up though, because you're like you're like the cool, nice dressed white guy who only days Like if automatically, if I know I'm dating of redheaded white man, if I see some pale fingers and a picture with another bitch, like automatically, I'm now I gotta look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only eight gingers in New York.
Speaker 2: I'll comment under my own post like damn, Shawn's at it again.
Speaker 3: Crazy, keep one with him, don'ty that ain't me yo.
Speaker 2: The worst, the worst reveal that ever happened to me was I went to a festival and she had posted like walking and just the shadows. And I got a text like, hmm, how so how was the festival? I was like, how you knew I was at a festival?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Set me the fucking ig story of my shadow. She was right, but I was like, your shadow, you fucking that's not me. She said, you a picture of your shadow and said this is you. It was a video of us walking, and it was like, both are sh.
Speaker 3: That was the video and the girl recorded it. The girl you was with recorded y'all shadowed it. You didn't know. No, I didn't know. And then another girl you know, saw the video yeah and said that'sh you. Yeah, and what what's fucked up is? She did set it up?
Speaker 2: Like I was like, how did you know? Because I was thinking it was an innocent text. I also wasn't doing anything wrong, but she was just creeping. She said, how's the festival? And I was like, how'd you know I was at a festival. She's like, oh, no, no, no, I just want to know how it was. And I was like, how do you know? Are you here? Like where are you at? Thinking like maybe she saw me at the festival and then sent me that.
Speaker 3: That is crazy. If a girl recognizes your chew, I.
Speaker 6: Know my nigga's shadow, you bugged the fuck out? You bugged out?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: Do you say what you know?
Speaker 5: I could catch that, but like it could be it could be four o'clock in the morning in a dark alley.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna see that black ass nigga you bugged out?
Speaker 2: And what's what's fucked up is?
Speaker 3: I wanted to call it the bit crazy, but she was right, yo, yo, Baby D said she know that nigga shadowed bugged out. That is crazy, baby D. Let me see your phone. I want to see your uh what well not no, no, not not your not your phone. I want to see your law. What time are your alarm set on your phone? Let me see your alarm grid on your phone?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: Because it says a lot about a woman if you have an odd number as a time you want to wake up your psychopath, Like, your alarm shouldn't be set to noin thirty seven am. Why you gotta get up in nine thirty seven?
Speaker 5: Well, the one I have a sunrise alarm at my house because if it's my phone, I'm gonna sooze it and I'll never get here.
Speaker 6: It's set for six fifty AM.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a. That's that's a that's a that's an even number. Yeah, but I'm talking about like like an odd number.
Speaker 6: No, I don't that don't. I don't like odd numbers.
Speaker 2: But you have six thirty for like six forty five, and it just keeps scrolling to six forty seven.
Speaker 3: You just leave it right there. I'll get up then whatever. That's how we'll be, like, oh fuck it, I guess I'll end up at six thirty two. The universe wants two more minutes to sleep. I'm not gonna stop. That is crazy. Like women have the weirdest time set in their phone, Like it's insane. It's like seventy Why do you have seventy different alarms?
Speaker 6: How many do you have? I am actually very curious how many alarms do you have?
Speaker 2: I might have almost seem like the type that would set an alarm for noon. Yeah, like why do you take it alarm?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, but we might have no we might have a call, we might have a call.
Speaker 2: I get that, but I'm saying for like to wake up. I've seen people that do that, Like They'll set their alarm for eleven thirty and then I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, five thirty six, twenty six, thirty seven, thirty five, seven, forty five, eight, eight, fifteen eight. I may have had a flight, get a flight, you know different? A forty five Not my thing is it's all even numbers though, A forty five, nine oh five, nine thirty They ain't no six thirty three, Like why do why do women have those type of Like it's crazy the amount of times that y'all have set in your phone to get up.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sure I have some of those in there just for shit, like if I don't know, just shit happens.
Speaker 6: Sometimes.
Speaker 5: I still have a birth control alarm in my phone. I ain't been on birth control in seven years, but.
Speaker 3: Keep that that's important. Keep that alarm so you know, keep that I'm.
Speaker 6: Not on birth control.
Speaker 2: For like nostalgia. Ye, yeah, keep your toes baby, I don't.
Speaker 6: Go through and delete my alarms from past ship like I got alarm.
Speaker 5: Set from my old old job. I ain't worked that job for four years. I'm just not going through and delete them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Remember girl told me she Amazon, she Amazon ordered her plan B I said, Jeff Bezos is out here cornering the fucking market. They sending the plan be through Amazon.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, you know how crazy that is.
Speaker 6: No, it's you should stack up with them. But not you.
Speaker 5: You should stack up and like just order them and keep them in the crib. Plan bees like extra toothbrushes.
Speaker 2: Keeping the plan not for a woman to pop. Plan be like skittles.
Speaker 5: No, you shouldn't pop them like skittles. But just the case, well you're not, you're involved now.
Speaker 2: KEI is birth control alarm stayed? It's when Omari wakes up changing that's the.
Speaker 3: Birth real birth control right there. We will never do this again.
Speaker 5: I want to think of the brand of perfect single man. You should keep like five or six however much. I don't know how much you fucking but you should keep them in there.
Speaker 3: Baby, Then you be setting us LF if you went to a Nigga crib and use his bathroom and you needed to look for the tolet tissue. You opened the sink underneath the draws underneath the sink, and it was playing be stacked with wrapping rubber bands.
Speaker 2: You leaving out the package. Yeah, they know it's Monday. They in the pill through Monday Tuesday, and then you see your name on Saturday. He got all the names. Yeah, yo, stick that in and then and then your pill missing. Somebody took.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: That is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Mazos is crazy, man. You know, if you went into a guy's like medicine cabinet and saw that, you would run. That's a that's a serial killer.
Speaker 3: Laying be's on the standby, or he him and his ex girlfriend could have just been being like responsible.
Speaker 6: I hear his explanation.
Speaker 3: If you don't good enough, liar, if the lie is good enough and the dick is good enough.
Speaker 6: I take the plan B show.
Speaker 3: I see dig right there. See if they did good enough, y'all just get playing dumb. Meanwhile, you're screaming they both got over reason a microwave in air fry and they're touching your ship.
Speaker 2: Every single egg is just like again like the what the fuck pull out? Yeah, that is crazy every Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Usually I like to defend my gender. But the way we like judge women, if we went to the crib and she has like a whole drawer full of condoms, it's like, God, damn, like you walk around condoms on you.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: I think I hate. I think that's stupid.
Speaker 2: Way higher to judge a man that has just like a pandemic style stash of Plan B pills just in his crib.
Speaker 5: But this is my thing though, if it if they're cheaper that way, if it's cheaper to buy them that way, then do that, like if you if they don't.
Speaker 2: So they don't sell Planned me at Costco.
Speaker 5: No, but like if if Jeff Bezos give you like the subscribe and save like on Amazon, Like if you subscribe he sends you on every month and it's cheaper, you.
Speaker 3: Can subscribe on Amazon for playing bees, I guess yeah, Like this Nigga Basos is he's an alien? You talking about Elon looking at Bezos.
Speaker 2: You know how the girls have the Amazon list in their their bios. Now what if you went to an Amazon. She's like, you know what, let me let me let me send her a little something just to show or I appreciate her and you see at the bottom the bulk plan b Amazon list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm cool. That ain't for me. That box ain't for me. For everybody, Yeah, that's exactly, that's for everybody.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I wouldn't. I don't know. I wouldn't. I men get pussy. I don't want a man that don't get pussy.
Speaker 3: So see, I like that. You don't want a man that don't get pussy. I like that, But then be mad when you got new pussy at the table and then you call and say, yo, you with that new bitch, and then you hang up and see have.
Speaker 2: You ever spent a weekend with with a young lady that you were sleeping with stay in the whole week. Let's say you flew to her city and that first Friday night missed those gets gets a little gets a little crazy, a little scary. You guys got caught up in the moment. Saturday morning, you're like, just in case, let's go to Walgreens and we get one. Have you ever when you got back in the car and she wanted to open the package, you said, wait, we do have seventy two hours? Yeah, hell yeah, don't take that and you for the forty eight hours. Yeah, you take that, You take that when I leave. No, that's not how it works.
Speaker 6: The more you wait, the less it loses. Like there's we're gonna we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna redline it. We're gonna get right there.
Speaker 3: Yea, we're gonna get right there. Were gonna tee the lne a little.
Speaker 2: Bit hour sixty eight Yeah, okay in the house. Yeah, Tampa was crazy. Yeah, birthday, Tampa was crazy. Birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, listen to Rory Man one day, mar is gonna listen back to these pods like what happened in.
Speaker 3: Tampa exactly one night in Tampa. That's gonna be the name of the album, the third album, One Night in Tampa. It's gonna be a blues album that's actually going to hit though, no bullshit. The Dream announced it first album ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm super excited.
Speaker 3: I think it's coming out the same day as yours. Rory, so.
Speaker 2: Pray to push back. It doesn't feel right. I don't like to mix.
Speaker 3: I am happy though that the Dreams go head to head with Dream. I mean, you know you know how I feel about that. I think it's always best to have your album come out when another big artist comes out.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm only really avoiding. Cole would be probably the one I would avoid just because of the timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like anyone else, whatever, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 3: I am excited though, because The Dream obviously Rory is one of our favorite artists. I don't know if he got back in with Tricky this album, that's still like, I'm still waiting for him and Tricky Stewart to start working and hopefully their their relationship is better than it was. I don't I don't know. I'm just they could be the best of friends again. I don't know, but I do want to hear him and Tricky one day work again. But I am happy that The Dream announced that his album is done. He posted he said this is not a test, the album is done or something to that nature on Instagram, and I was like, Okay, cool, finally get some new Dreams. So excited about that.
Speaker 2: All these kids about to find out who their father is.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, the Dream is you know, he's one of those artists that when he decides to step out and you know, put some music out, you you realize like, okay, yeah, he's he's head and He's head above everybody else when it comes to writing and producing R and B music. He is the guy.
Speaker 2: Do we think Dream and this is? This is off the cuffs, So don't kill me if this take is completely wrong. I haven't thought much about it. Do we think Dream was that switch where R and B didn't have to be so much about your vocals, like your vocal ability, more about what you were saying, more about what you were saying and even the styling which Dream said it where it was more singing, rapping like sentences you can really understand everything he was saying words.
Speaker 3: He was just singing. Was Dream the first person with that switch?
Speaker 2: R and B? Did I feel drastically changed?
Speaker 3: When Dream? When solo, he definitely is one of the best, if not the best, to do it with. Vocally, he's not you know, we're not going to draft him on our greatest male.
Speaker 2: Vocalist vocalist either.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no, but he's not. You know when you see it, think R and B he's not an R and B vocalist.
Speaker 2: But because even he pain could sing really well.
Speaker 3: Even though he uses the autotune. But yeah, no, Dream is I think it's more so just the the music with the Dream that's so like that that that really is. You know, people love listening to. It's not he's not going to sing you you know, and have you like damn like he can really sing, But it's like the music, the lyrics, the production. I think that's what set Dreams apart. It's just his pen and again the music behind it is is what people fall in love with. When you talk about the Dream, well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm glad ten years it's just been writing for everybody else.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. Man, I wonder what he kept for himself, That's what I'm mean. You know, he always keeped the bar. He got a few bombs tucked away.
Speaker 2: I want to hear the country Dream record that didn't make them, yeah, Carter, Yeah, I want to hear his renaissance.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't think he announced a date yet. Did he announce the date though? Just first I know he did a post triple check that I know he did post that it is done though, so.
Speaker 2: The Dream and so it was on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm still trying to make it through sex tape four, I'm like done. And she got like fifty seven records on Who's fucking that long. Yeah, insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on his Twitter now. It doesn't say an actual date, just just said that it's done. So I'm definitely excited for that. Yes, sir, love cult. Do we think that's the name of the album, love Cult?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: The tweet is album done? This particular one kind of wrote itself. Can't wait to start shooting these videos and pressing these vinyls asap. Been ten years since I released a commercial album. I wasn't inspired to do so, but I now am incoming. I province this is not a drill hashtag love cults.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that as a title. Love that sounds about the dreams. Yeah, love versus money? What was his first album? It was a love versus hate. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always get confused with which came first.
Speaker 3: I think it was love versus Money that came first. It's odd.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's saying he's can't wait to start shooting the videos, like the history dreaming I have. I'm I'm shocked he didn't. He didn't reach out and maybe you know, maybe he's getting mix his done. He's gonna hit me be an Aristotle layer.
Speaker 3: When it's all done, when it's ready to shoot.
Speaker 2: First of all, the long going video that we did is fire. That was one of my favorite videos. Love Hate, Love Hate.
Speaker 3: Had to get that right. Love Hate is the first album classic album Love Versus Money or love money, whichever whichever one is called. I don't fucking know love hate love me.
Speaker 2: It is like me trying to love hate me had a spelling no love hate yea. Dyslexia sucks, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: Love love, love hate, love versus money, and then love King Love King Yes, and then Terry's Nash of course, nineteen seventy seven Classic I that is my favorite Dream album.
Speaker 2: Terry's Nash, Yeah, I mean, I know is really the the one that people go for. And even I've heard love verse money more than nineteen seventy seven, but that's that's my favorite one. I'm not mad at it and biased because again we you know, did the long Gone video. But before that, that was my favorite Dream Shit.
Speaker 3: I love that album.
Speaker 2: That album is criminally under it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking forward to this project. Dream is one of my one of my favorite artists.
Speaker 2: I feel like for what he's done specifically in the last ten years, there's a lot of verse verse swaps. I know, Dream don't be getting his feet all the time when he writes for Beyonce. Yeah, it's verse swap time everybody.
Speaker 3: So you think he got a joint with Beyonce on the album.
Speaker 2: I think she owes him that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think that Beyonce is one of those artists that even somebody like the Dream is just like that's, you know, whatever be wants. I'm all hands on deck whenever she calls like, I don't think he looks at it like yo, but you got to give me a verse.
Speaker 2: No, they have a great relationship, great working relationship. But I just feel like for what Dream has done for so many artists and that whole verse swap mentality that a lot of people do when they fees are involved, Dream is old and not not to say I want like a a full of features Dream album. Dream by himself is great. Yeah, but yeah, I think I think b O is in one.
Speaker 6: You might get some background vocals.
Speaker 2: But I love, I love when Beyonce does that. Means like when she did that on Blonde, it was just as good.
Speaker 3: As a feature to me. For Frank too, like it was just as good as what's.
Speaker 2: So funny is they they did like melody swaps because Frank did on What's What's on the Beyonce album? Where Frank's like, that's just Frank in the back doing that ship.
Speaker 5: Uh gee, I know what it's on. I know what's the song you're talking about, but I can't think of it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We we thought we were getting superpower, superpower, incredible song. We thought we were getting a Frank and Beyonce song. Just waiting for that Frank verse to come in. He was just like, yo, all right, no, no, no, So you got in a metronome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's all you get. That's it.
Speaker 2: And then blond came in and we heard those Beyonce melodies. I was like, oh, she's about to kill the second verse.
Speaker 3: Well, we got your your boy. Uh Kanye. I was getting scared because Kanye has been quiet for a very long time something. Yeah, whenever Kanye is quiet and he's not you know on the top of everybody's you know, topics and lists and talking points, a.
Speaker 2: New pandemic is all there.
Speaker 3: You get you get nervous. But he does have an interview that's dropping this weekend, Yeah, February second, Sunday, and it appeared the trailer was a little weird, but it appeared that Justin le Boy is also doing this one. What is the do they have?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Is he is Kanye like invested in Justin invested in this?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, I'm glad you went that way because I thought you were about to maul that entire one. I thought she was gonna go a whole different route.
Speaker 3: I didn't say they were gay lovers.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm happy for your growth because even I've thought sometimes, like, Yo, why they always hanging out?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Manna, I think that's obviously. I think that Justin is.
Speaker 2: Well, he does all the social media stuff for don at one point. I don't know what Kanye is doing with his company at the moment, but he did hire Justin the Boy to do his socials at one Yeah, I have. I don't want to sound like a hater, but I'm gonna repeat what I said that Justin Le Boy interview was the worst interview in podcast history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was that was pretty bad. I did.
Speaker 2: Not even to say that I could do it. But it takes a different monster to interview Kanye West. And I'm not saying keep the conversation to a structure, but at least tame it a bit. So there's a direction of where we're going with this. But instead of just long, big Boy did a phenomenal job with it. Yeah, but and Kanye still got his crazy shit off. But big Boy, I mean, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's That's what I'm saying. Big Boy is a vet when it comes to radio interview things like that. I think with Justin obviously they have a closer personal relationship. Yeah, So I think it's one of the things like your fucking let's set up right here, turn the cameras on, let's do a quick conversation interview and put it out. But I did that interview was I didn't really like that one. But and I'm looking forward to this one though.
Speaker 2: I'm not even looking for like the crazy, crazy pushback on everything, but like, challenge one thing. You gotta challenge something or at least ask a follow up question, explain that.
Speaker 3: But then you might get exiled from the interview. He might tell you to get up and leave your own it. What did you just ask me? Get up and get away? On the on the sign, Yeah, get up and get out.
Speaker 2: Actually, Charlamae did a pretty good job of it when they did the interview in U Kanye's crib.
Speaker 3: He kept some structure there.
Speaker 2: Sway did too, even through you got some of the greatest Kanye when somebody is challenging him or trying to have a real conversation, that's.
Speaker 3: The that's the interview.
Speaker 4: We need.
Speaker 3: We need another part to that. Sway and Kanye. Yeah, it's time for that one. They need to give us that interview. Sway. So now everything that happened over the years went from that last one. Yeah, we need a new one.
Speaker 2: Sway is so ill that he got the self admitted most arrogant, egotistical rapper on earth to say I was wrong. Yeah, Sway does have the answer. I apologize. I'm screaming you, but I mean I'm gonna tune in. I'm talking talking like I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 3: We gotta watch. And Kanye has been quiet. He's you know, we gotta hear what he what he got on his mind? What he what are he working on? We know that the Bully project is coming.
Speaker 2: They snippets. I saw there was a future snippet as well. He's out there.
Speaker 3: You got a dip set chain that is with Jim the other day, got a dip set chain, dip set belt.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, man, he may have some new dip set Kanye produce shit coming. I'm here for it. What do we think?
Speaker 2: What's our predictions for the last Kanye interviewed The Crazy Shit with him, Diss and Jay Cole. He went less anti semitic, more hip hop on the last one. What are we doing? We're going back to can you guess what doctor? It was?
Speaker 3: February second, this Sunday. I'm gonna go ahead and guess and say that he's going to dis Kendrick Lamar, who has the biggest stage the following weekend at super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a great prediction. That's a very Kanye esque thing. This person is about to have a huge moment. Let me put myself into it, and I.
Speaker 3: Gotta put myself right to that moment, right on that stage with him.
Speaker 2: By the way, it was a Jewish doctor. Didn't want to take it off because you started a new point.
Speaker 3: I got you. Maybe you're still guessing I didn't know I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say what doctor was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to follow that up. I think does he go anti Trump, because now the country clearly swung towards Trump, like he clearly won, and it's not as taboo to hate Donald Trump. Kanye always goes against is he now on some fun Trump?
Speaker 5: I don't think Kanye brings Trump up at all. I think they might bring him up to Kanye, and I think Kanye is gonna swerve past it.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, just justin, justin, boy is gonna do is look around?
Speaker 3: That's crazy man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think. I don't think what is he looking at?
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 6: I don't think at all. I don't think it'll be brought up at all Trump.
Speaker 3: I think true. I don't think it'll be brought up. But I don't think it's gonna go away where he's going to disrespect Trump. I think he's he's gonna probably say I'll try to tell you that years ago and y'all called me crazy and this, that and the third and I would a hat and y'all killed me for it. I think he'll do that. I don't think he'll shit on Trump. I do think that he will take I don't know what shot he takes at Kendrick, but trust and believe he's going to say something about Kendrick that's going to transfer over to that stage next Forebrue Night.
Speaker 2: And I think you'll get more pro Drake stuff than you would expect. Yeah, just because of how Kanye's brain works, I can see that.
Speaker 6: I think we get a North single announcement.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't they announced something with a FK?
Speaker 3: Say that correctly? I apologize.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there an announcement recently that they were going to put a record out?
Speaker 6: We're looking that up.
Speaker 2: I mean North was great on Vulture.
Speaker 5: Like North is really leaning heavily into music. So she was rapping, Oh, she wrapped in Japanese?
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is that? Oh? I thought they was trying to say that. I thought that was trying to say that's North. Now, bro, what we're doing here? Like I thought something that happened.
Speaker 6: Fear in your heart when you say, who the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm like, yo, why they got the sun? I was gonna say, what is happening right now? What is going on? Wait?
Speaker 2: Did you think it was North? And like Calabasas has already let a child get surgery or no?
Speaker 3: I knew this was North on the left journalistic, but I thought they was trying to thought this was a younger picture of North and then like an updated picture. I want to be like, yo, that's not even the same girl, Like, yeah, what is happening right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know North. I've seen those videos she has handled. She could play ball and she could rap. Yeah, she's posted videos of her like doing a dribbling drills and shit, that's dope. So she could be leading for We brought it up best basketball Player rapper Combo. Okay, Angela may have some competition. Is she like she gets Kanye beats?
Speaker 3: Is she playing ball like at school and stuff.
Speaker 2: Like that that I don't keep up like that much. Okay, but there was viral videos of her playing ball. I was like, oh, I I wasn't familiar with the game. I apologize.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to see all of these kids like growing up, like yeah, literally like seeing just watching them every time you know, Kim posts her or Kanye posts. It's just crazy to see these kids like literally growing up in front of you.
Speaker 2: I think after Kanye posted his net worth allegedly now is back over a billion dollars, He's gonna shit on Adidas. We're not gonna get away from that topic ever, they'll they'll be, they'll be a thirty minute Adidas rant again.
Speaker 3: I'm in for it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it as long as it comes with a new music, that's it. I'm absolutely here for it.
Speaker 3: Don't just do all this shit and it don't disappear for you, and don't give us no music, like, let's hit the music.
Speaker 2: I'm curious to see who he collaborated with outside of like features, more so producer like. I hope Swizz is somehow involved. I like when Swizz and Kanye work together. I think some of the stuff I dislike about Swizzes production, Kanye brings in and brings the best out of Swizz. Yeah, and Kanye drums don't compare to Swizz drums, so they're the perfect marriage.
Speaker 3: Child's drums. But I thought that went without Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Everyone's battling for two and three.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't mean to step on your line. I'm sorry. That's single out February seven. Yes, do we have any voicemails? Wait?
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking of Swizz. Before we get to voicemails, I need the Internet to apologize for calling Alesha Keys a dyke all fucking week.
Speaker 6: Why would they apologize. They've been doing that all all for the past decade.
Speaker 2: I know, but everyone kind of did their victory lap there. I told you so, shit, just because she wanted to, you know, party with some young and mas.
Speaker 6: On a flight she had she had a little due rag on.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of feminine women.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 5: She's also from New York too. Yeah, but that it's only lean. They're not just calling her that because of this one photo. It's more ear this one video. It's because people have been leaning into that narrative for a while that Alicia Keys has like top energy.
Speaker 3: Okay, because y'all know where I can go with this. Are people surprised at this? Like I think when we first got introduced to Alicia Keys, everybody thought she may have been.
Speaker 2: But that all right, you know when she first came out, when the falling video came out, yes that was the consensus. But they took her her image to more feminine after that and they started to go away with those rumors. But I don't know, man, like, maybe that's just like her, that's her homegirls, their journey led them there.
Speaker 3: I'm just I don't I think this is just like a new thing. Like what this is to like this generation. This has been a thing with Alicia Keys though. People are actually surprised when she got married to SWI like, now that I think about.
Speaker 6: It, damn, Stan's calling Swiss a beard a.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know she's saying that. But yeah, they were though.
Speaker 6: That was a real thing.
Speaker 3: Like we're not making that up. That was real ship. Don't they have kids? Yes, but that's what That's why they call it a big because it's like, oh, yeah, like you do that like public facing, but you really behind the sheets, you know, you like women.
Speaker 2: Somebody had tweeted something along the lines like, damn she she took what's a Swizz's ex wife's name, Mashanda, Yeah, took Misha's husband and didn't even want to suck them.
Speaker 6: That's child.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, so you've seen the joke. See the jokes have always been there, always been there, That's what I'm saying. So this is this is just new. I mean, who gives a ship? I mean, you know, at this point, who fucking cares not? It's not breaking.
Speaker 2: I just wanted people to apologize because I think they're a lovely married couple, happy, successful, talented, talented married couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can get in the voice mosa you have got mail.
Speaker 7: Hey, I fucked with the pod and I got a question for y'all. Who is on y'all mount ushmore of baddies just before your time me and you was a toddler or before you was born, when they was in their prime. For me, Vanity from The Last Dragon and Prench Protege Bad Number two. I would say, sure, she was fatty in the seventies, just really found that out. Then you can't get wrong with Pam Greer and last.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, Felicia shot.
Speaker 7: But y'all got a mount much more baddies.
Speaker 3: Let me know, So you said a mount rushmore baddies while we were when we were toddlers, Yeah, when we were. Oh, Vanity is definitely one of myns. Purple Ring was one of my favorite movies growing up. So Vanity Rest in Peace definitely one of my uh, one of my Google guy guys. You just see him like Google Guy guy.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna like, go more video vixen route. I didn't know, like when he said share, I was like, oh, it's a completely different conversation. Yeah, off the top of Tger Moses off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: The singer really, damn you young, she's like fifty, yeah, but you're young if you were thirty four. Yeah, but if you were a toddler and she was like, I think no way when Tjer Moses was out, that's crazy, that's crazy Moses.
Speaker 2: She's not a baddie.
Speaker 3: No, no t Moses. Then what would be my age?
Speaker 2: So it'd have to be from what nineteen ninety to nineteen ninety?
Speaker 5: Well, Moses was born in seventy six, so she is indeed out of your time zone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, time zone. She lives in New York on Eastern Yeah. Tejermos be number one for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vanity, I like Pam Grid that was that was a she was definitely a baddie. Brooks Shields ooh, Brooks Shields white smoke, Yeah, Brooks Shills was. I understood Mike Jackson when he had I understood Mike. I got it. I totally understand.
Speaker 2: All the girls that were in the library and girl video.
Speaker 3: All of them. Whatever they do, single, wherever they are in life today, hopefully they're they're.
Speaker 2: Doing greatandmother's whatever. You inspired me. Yeah, I mean this probably isn't really my age range of like the ninety ninety three. But I've always said my first crush ever was Chile from TLC.
Speaker 3: One of mine is too.
Speaker 2: One of my early questions I was still young. I was like, yeah, I was young seven, what about your deress Sean Horry Seann.
Speaker 5: But see all mine still fine. No, that's the thing about black men. All mine still fine. You're still fine, Morse Sun still fine, method Man still fine, Lorenz Tate still fine, Will Smith is still fine, Denzel's Denzel is still fine, like Leonardo DiCaprio still fine.
Speaker 2: Bragging like this is your body listens, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying they still like they I can't even say like back in my day because they was fine when I was in the womb, and they was fine when I'm in the tomb.
Speaker 6: Like they just fine.
Speaker 3: I see Derek didn't stand a chance. Oh man, yo, But yeah, those those would be fine, okay.
Speaker 2: If you're single in their single in this hypothetical scenario, you still sucking all them like what chow choo.
Speaker 3: Q chow was crazy? Wow, baby d I saw one of those comments that you was putting me on to the girls be leaving on TikTok. Some of them are trickled over to like Instagram now huh, And I saw like the laying down with it, like the cheek spread. I was just like, so baby D was saying, how on on TikTok, the girls we leaving like a lot of like reckless ass comments when they see somebody think it's attractive, Okay, yeah, they would like raw next question like that. So some of that had started to trickle over into Instagram. So I saw my first one the other day. I didn't figure out what it was. I was like, what the fuck is this? And I just started laughing. I'm like, oh yeah, baby D told me about It's like they used to semi colon or whatever it is. It looks like you spreading but cheeks apart. I'm just like, I do have time? Who has the time?
Speaker 2: I think the first time I really saw I remember when Odell Trey Songs and all of them went to Miami when they were in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: It was on the boat yo.
Speaker 2: When they posted that boat photo. The amount of women not only were they horny, they were creative. They started posting photos of like Thomas the Train, Polar Express, all trained movies, remember when Denzel had to stopped the locomotive money train, money Train with all the comments were just train references. I was like, well, one, women are fucking hilarious. Two yall some hoes.
Speaker 3: It was a picture a hilarious hole man.
Speaker 5: I think it was a picture of method Man and Derek Jeter, and I had like retweeted it and said, please stand clear of the closing doors.
Speaker 3: You said that, right, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: And you don't see the hatre New York, like they're both No, you don't see the other thought, Oh no, she's talking about both of them fucking are At the same time, I really understood that.
Speaker 3: I was trying to go to like the layered Yeah, yeah, I got you, Okay, that ship.
Speaker 5: So women, that's the thing, Like I like women's thirst because we really are creative and funny. Men just be like it's like your dick hard, like in the comments, like it's just uncomfortable, Like you know, it's just like why are y'all so like women are horny, but it's like we do it in a funny way.
Speaker 3: Like men just be you know, you ain't got much after we know the blood start rushing. It's just like straight. I can't think this is what I got? Like what you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Hard? And like scrolling through twitters that's so wild.
Speaker 6: I mean that's the place now.
Speaker 4: J R.
Speaker 3: Smith got the all time greatest DM ever. So you're trying to get the pipe? That was crazy.
Speaker 2: That was a crazy It was like the that rebutting of the conversation, Josh pull it up, h j R.
Speaker 3: Smith DM.
Speaker 2: It was her saying like she sound like a cute emoji and he was like, okay, so I'm going to the game tonight. He's like that's cool, and she was like, okay, yeah, dope, he says, she sends an emoji. Oh really?
Speaker 3: He said, oh really what You're trying to get the pipe?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She said yeah, yeah, yeah, I like I like that type of girl. Yeah, I am absolutely am trying to get the pipe.
Speaker 2: Somebody's a fucking menace in New York.
Speaker 3: Remember the re Allen. I remember ray Allen had a moment, but I can't remember exactly what it was. All Right, so ray Allen, yeah, I forgot about this, uh this ray Allen thing piece. So he tried to send a d M and he actually tweeted this out. He says I'm getting there. When you masturbate, think about my tongue on your clip and switching back and forth from my dick to my tongue.
Speaker 2: This is like the fact that I'm getting there and then typing I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Almost I'm almost there. I'm getting there. But when you masturbate, think about my tongue. He said, oh, your clip. He ain't even saying on your clip, he said, to think about my tongue, all your clip and sweat taking. You know, he's one of the greatest shoes of all time. This is then a mazing shot, right he got handled for sure? No, no, for sure he got game. He definitely got game.
Speaker 2: This, this dm slash tweet does make his Twitter hand a little bit more fucked up, though, Sugar Ray and like that was fine before we saw this. Now now why your name is Sugar Ray?
Speaker 3: You see why you get giving up sugar in the dus.
Speaker 6: Us with their phone.
Speaker 5: Somebody commented on our pick because you know on our Patreon now we have the video same day, no ads, somebody commented and said, Demarus doesn't wink, and it's just what about watching.
Speaker 3: This podcast it wink? Somebody asked you that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody said, doesn't wink, and then what made it worse? Somebody followed up and said, yeah, you could tell it do by the way she's move around the peach.
Speaker 3: Yeah you could tell it, dude, Berner, Yeah you can tell it do by the way she move around.
Speaker 5: By the way I move around in my seat, Like I guess because I'm always like fishing in tell that you.
Speaker 2: Got to be a different level of horny to have those types of observations, like to come to that conclusion. The horny levels are said with such confidence.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, a girl send me a video of for making it wink though that's videos classic.
Speaker 2: So no invisible inky there, just straight to the straight to it. I don't care where you're at you wink back.
Speaker 3: See this is what baby dc. This is where she see. This is what she'd be trying to piss me like.
Speaker 2: You didn't say no, I didn't mean your asshole.
Speaker 6: I meant like, did you like take a video winking?
Speaker 3: Like? I didn't mean like that would have been funny. But no, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't baby See, I got game, I got rise. What did you say back to that?
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I said. I might have just hearted it, I.
Speaker 6: Would crash out.
Speaker 3: I set the phone up upside down, squatted over it and fucking flexed my asshole, and you just sat.
Speaker 6: Up there and liked it.
Speaker 2: You gotta say something at least like Yo, I'm gonna get you some eye drops something that you have to say something.
Speaker 3: Dam you need to drink more water. It looks a little dry out there.
Speaker 6: You dingle berry?
Speaker 3: What baby did you know? Good? And god damn well, ain't no girl sending me your asshole with dingle berries on it.
Speaker 2: Also sending an asshole video and not like double checking it like you justew.
Speaker 3: It before you send it to me. I didn't have to see that, Like you could have deleted that video. Man, Huh, that was funny.
Speaker 2: Does everyone have video vixens from a they're younger, like let's say junior high going into high school time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was different because video vixens in my time you didn't really know their names. Like video vixers wasn't looked at. It was like, oh, that's the girl from the what's the name video? Which you didn't know yeh name? I mean what I guess superhead was?
Speaker 6: We all we all knew mal uh.
Speaker 3: Who else Vita. Yeah. Oh yeah, yeah, it was video Gloria. Yeah, Glory for Less, Glory for Less.
Speaker 2: Who Who is the girl that was the lead girl in Soul Playing? Oh my god, she was in the Lloyd Banks Karma video.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's when I found out I was gay.
Speaker 3: Katie, Katie Albert. She was in Friday After Next right, No, yes, yes, yes, Katie. Yeah, she was in money Mike's store. She was she was neighbors with my boy with Trevor Reason growing up. Oh, really neighbors and that man. Listen lady girl.
Speaker 2: And then after the Karma video when she got like acting roles, I was like, what what? What a threat? She can do everything, she got it all.
Speaker 5: I don't remember anything about the plot of Soul Playing other than her lips. That's the only thing I remember our Soul Playing.
Speaker 2: Can you name some black stereotypes?
Speaker 3: That was the script?
Speaker 6: The only white people think like that though she has beautiful, juicy lips.
Speaker 2: They put a basketball court in the airport. Yeah, I was the only one thinking it.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking that they still should make that come true, Like we need that Soul plane.
Speaker 2: I'd pay topped out.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: Monique is like thinking about that movie Monique as the fucking TSA agent.
Speaker 6: Bruh. That's the classic, fucking classic, shoot.
Speaker 2: Classic, and that that was around the time where any jokes about anyone from the Middle East were actually welcomed.
Speaker 3: It was it was totally fine. It was a different time.
Speaker 2: Different gentlemen just sat down and they you're not doing shit, Osama. This could only happen in two thousand four.
Speaker 3: That let's get to the ships. Yeah, we got another voicemail. Now we're good.
Speaker 6: We're good. That's it. We do have some other things to talk off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got sports stuff. I feel like out the gate that we have to start with. Is it sports or is it the greatest marketers of all time? Jake Paul versus Logan Paul Jake Paul Versus Logan Logan Paul. The brothers fight for I guess sibling supremacy March twenty seventh, HBO.
Speaker 3: Now, I would be honest, I didn't think that they would ever fight. I think we spoke about it the last fight. I don't think we ever said they would fight each other.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say I need flowers per se, but I did say when things were going to dry up for them, which I thought was going to be a very long time they would eventually do this. I didn't see it coming this early. Yeah, there's seventy five celebrities they still have to fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a bunch of fights that I think Jim Yeah, yeah, Jake o' logan could have fought probably three more guys apiece before they actually for each other. I didn't think they would actually fight each other though, this is this is but again, I'm going into it knowing that this is entertainment, and I mean this. I don't think they're gonna go in there and really fight each other and beat each other up.
Speaker 2: What's funny is I was. I was excited for the other fights with with both of them, and give them full credit for their marketing ability. Knew that there was probably some ship behind the scenes that was staged a bit, but I didn't really care. This one is gonna one thousand percent stage? Oh no, is this even of course, I'm gonna watch, but is this one even worth it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't, I don't. I don't know. I just don't see them really going in there and really trying to hurt each other and beat each other up. I don't see it. I think this is just and they haven't even announced this is a real fight yet. They posted a flyer to said HBO Max I didn't fall. They could they could be, they could play connect for in the fucking ring. We don't know what.
Speaker 2: Podcast deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know what the fuck they're about to do. So I just don't if it's an actual fight. I'm not putting much into it because I don't. I don't see these two coming halfway near trying to hurt each other. So I'm not.
Speaker 6: In script So this is the thing, right.
Speaker 5: I know it may be hard for you because you don't have siblings, Maul, you have a sibling, and you have multiple siblings, so you know, yeah, it's gonna be scripted.
Speaker 6: But a few of them hits, they gonna meet them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be the one actual truth fight, like we might see a boxing match.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't. I don't know, man. None of my brothers, I mean, we've had disagreements in all kind of shit, but we I've never wanted to fight, like physically hurt any one of my brothers. So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Hell no, Well, okay, so did you grow up in a house with any of your brothers.
Speaker 3: No, we all grew up in several houses.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I think that that might be the reason why, because growing up in the reason it's the same reason why you want to fight a fucking roommate, Like it's you're in the way, you know what I'm saying. So it's a different level because my for example, my older siblings that I didn't grow up with, I would have never fought them. But the little motherfucker I grew up with, we went at it twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: Oh, my friends with brothers, that's all they did with Yeah, it's fight, beat the living.
Speaker 3: Shit out of each other. Yeah that's weird man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you never fought your sister or you couldn't because she's a girl.
Speaker 3: You know, we fought, but I ain't close handed, like start bouncing on my toes in front of like it was popping.
Speaker 6: But that's only because she's a girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: There's sometimes there's some shit that she'd undone that if she was a boy.
Speaker 3: My sister she swung on me before. Yeah, my sister used to scratch the shit out of it. I still haven't them. Yeah, I still have squitched scratches on my arms from my sister, like when we was kids, she scratched it out of me. Yeah, like it was all of that, But I'd never squared up and tried to like get into my ship my fifty two square with her, like I never did that. Sure the forwork, No, I never got into that.
Speaker 6: Like that's only because she was a girl.
Speaker 5: If she was a boy, and she would have swung on you, like it's I don't know, fighting, sibiling type of anger.
Speaker 3: It's wrestling, is tussling, is choking each other up, like you know, grabbing his shirts and all of that closed fist like trying to connect to your brother's nose and chin. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Siblings. I've tried.
Speaker 5: I've tried, like because I feel like I don't know, maybe it's just me. Siblings and parents get you a different type of it's an irrational anger, like the anger makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Like so with them.
Speaker 5: There's been times I've gotten out to fights in the street and I knew to like pull back, well, my sibling, our parents gonna have to pull us off each other because we will actually try to.
Speaker 3: Growing up with my sister, I remember one time I was feeling myself. I think I might have like maxed out at like twenty five straight push ups something for the first time. And I was feeling like the man walking through the crib and my sister got in trouble. My mom start beating my sister, and something just said, nah, you gotta take this ass with them for your sister, Like you can't sit here and watch this go down, and I jumped away. I was like nah nah. I was like, hit me, hit me, I'm a man. Hit me. All moms turned to look at me and start hit me with that belt. And my sister walked in the room like Nigga helped me. I took the shit for you, and now you walk into tag tag me back. I'm like, yo, where you go? Like my mom started beating the ship. I told my mom, I'm a man.
Speaker 4: Hit me.
Speaker 3: I might have been like ten ship, I'm a man, I'm a man. My mom, oh yeah, she probably started smiling. Take this man, asked you're gonna take this with up.
Speaker 5: I definitely jumped in for my sister getting to ask, yeah, take like what we were disrespect We were like, what's up?
Speaker 6: Like you can't beat both of us type ship to my.
Speaker 3: Mother, never my father, my mom's caught me in this shower one time.
Speaker 2: She was you must have done some ship. She got so mad. I was terrible the shower.
Speaker 3: I was terrible. I walked in. Mom was like she was quick thinking, Okay, you know, you know I'm getting a shower up.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Listen, got in a shower. You know when that door opened and that wind hit that curtain and that shower curtain moved. Yeah, I thought that I ain't know what was up. My mom's about have pulled the rings off the shower rock that turned around. She had this belt. Yes, she started beating my. You know what it is to game with a belt on wet skin.
Speaker 2: It'd be even funny if she's like purchased the waterproof belt.
Speaker 3: For it as well. My moms used to beat my I needed it though I was terrible growing up.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least if you ever do go to jail, you know how to fight in the shower.
Speaker 3: You have experienced. Yeah, but it's not the same, yo.
Speaker 6: The way your toes is gripping the motherfucking slip like that.
Speaker 3: Dad trying to hide behind a washrag. You know what, You try to put the wash rag right here on your shoulder, so it don't sting. Fam Listen, that ship that wasn't helping at all.
Speaker 2: Did you finish the shower once the last year?
Speaker 3: Once I once I washed the blood off my back and watch it go down the drain. I was like, okay, Like I'm good. Now.
Speaker 2: I know you would never want to harm any of your brothers, But have you ever had the thought of which one you could take in a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the baby. So all my brothers are like bigger than me, and you know, but now I might be able to get one of they old asses. Might Now I might be able to get my lick. I might be able to get my minds off which one?
Speaker 6: Because I beg is just in the studio the other day. He looked like he's still in shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Biggs, let me, I will never forget.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start. You're gonna be the undercards for the Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: Listen, man if y'all. First of all, Biggs does all his meetings like via zoom and tank tops. Now he does oh my god, he does no United standing like this. He's on a whole other level right now, this nigga is in better shape than Logan Paul. Right now he looks you remember, I don't baby these kind of yell But if you ever remember Rocky four when Drago took his fucking robot when he got in the ring, Biggs looked.
Speaker 6: Like Biggs on zoom. I'm like, yo, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Thog? Like, why do you look like that? Like so he's on the whole other level.
Speaker 6: Never put had his camera on that. Big had his camera on before.
Speaker 2: Now they would just say Biggs every time. Now of a sudden, I'm seeing palm trees, shoulders track.
Speaker 5: And he would be quiet, big as one, talk like he will unmute to say something. Our last he had top on.
Speaker 6: It was nice lighting. He making jokes and ship.
Speaker 3: That's because he used to. He was in the gym most of the top of Yeah he done, yeah, nay he does. He gonna let y'all see the results, trying to intimidate spotify, Yeah, n Big Big. He definitely going hard in the gym though I told him the other day, like, yo, that's some motivational ship for sure. He looks great.
Speaker 2: Hop I still you have trouble hot man. Even though he be in the studio, I feel like he does burpies like in between sessions.
Speaker 3: Hop used to play ball. Hopper is he don't let it fool you this. He's sitting down at that board all day, athletic. He quick on his feet. For sure, he might fuck around and catch you with one of them sneaky ones. Your whole ship start leaking like he's definitely one of those.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of anyone that rode around on a bike without.
Speaker 3: A seat, strong legs, that had a strong legs, strong forms, control that thing. Yeah, poverty, poverty, man, poverty make you strong. Nothing lake being broken strong red lights must have been a nightmare.
Speaker 2: All right, before we leave, I guess we'll talk about this only because Maul is a Lakers fan. I don't care that Brownie got fifteen minutes and they got blown out.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's good to see Bronnie get he's has been. Let's give him some credit. Bronnie has been playing very well in the G League. He's put up some some some some really nice numbers down there in the G League. Uh, he probably got his most minutes as a Laker. I think the other night against Philly. It was a blowout, so he played fifteen minutes. He didn't he was scoreless. But you know, we gotta understand, man, it's it's tough for Brownie.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That micro that might that microscope that he's under. You know, the the name on the back of that jersey is you know what it means to the NBA, what it means to the generation of players, it's it's a it's a big role to step in and try to, you know, live up to what your dad has, you know, laid down and then now he's You're on the team with your dad, and everybody knows that you're probably only on the team because of your dad. So when you get on the court, players are gonna come at you differently. They're gonna come at you harder. The game is gonna seem a lot faster. I think Bronnie just needs time, man. We got to give him time to to, you know, really get acclimated to the speed of the NBA game, you know, the physicality of it, the size of the players, the talent of the players. Because it's different from high school college. High school college, you playing with guys that will never play basketball again in their life. NBA it's always the best players in the world. Even if you feel like they're bumed that at thirteenth, got on the bench, doesn't matter. He's one of the best basketball players in the world. So I didn't give Bronnie some time. Man, We gotta give him some time.
Speaker 2: It should it be a non story until that time happens and he starts developing. I don't think it's not gonna story should be Bronnie gets a minutes, score zero points and blowout Laws, Like, I don't think that should be.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be. It wouldn't be. It wouldn't be news if he wasn't on the team with his dad, and if he didn't have the same name as his.
Speaker 2: Dad, of course it would get it. But still to your point, we should give them time. Yeah, give them time, man, we'll talk about it then.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I love Brownie's approach. You know, he went through a major health scare a couple of years ago. True, you know, he just you know, he says, I'm just happy to be, you know, have this opportunity just to play, just to breathe, just to walk, like you know, you got to look at it like that, and just under standard is he's still a young kid chasing his dream and trying to pave his own way. It just so happens that his dad is one of the greatest basketball players ever.
Speaker 2: I fully understand why it's a story. I'm not I'm stupid, but I'm not that stupid. I get why it's a story. I'm saying it shouldn't be like I'm not going to land this point. It's an awful comparison. It was like when that gay offensive tackle got drafted, like in the sixth round, and then I don't even think he made camp. I think he got cut like that week, and that was the only story around the NFL draft. Yeah, I think like RG three was in that draft and we were talking about a sixth round offensive tackle, right what do we do know? Can we talk about the actual game what's going on right now?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But you know that that goes with anything though, that goes with him.
Speaker 2: Got a camera. I don't even think the ninth pick got a camera with their family when they got drafted.
Speaker 6: People are people.
Speaker 5: Then we need to stop interacting with shit that we don't want to see because the clicks waitable is what people are going to report on.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 2: And granted, I again I'm not dumb. I get why it was a story, and I agree. I think that's great that someone openly gay is being drafted into the NFL, But I don't think we should discuss it until second round is where the cutoff should be for me. If you're getting drafted there and then you just some gay guy.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Gay guy played college football, right, that's what it should be until he starts getting some minutes. Then to me, you are a hero in the gay community. You are leading the charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just some guy. Let's get Bronnie James some grace. Let's continue, you know, watch a young man live out his dreams and chase his dreams because it's it's inspirational, no matter if he scores or not. It's just inspirational to see a father son in a professional you know, organization and on the team playing a professional sport at a professional level. It's just inspirational. So regardless of Brownie scores or not, I'm enjoying it. Anytime we get to witness history, we should appreciate it and stop worrying about you know, status stats and numbers and shit like that. I'm just happy that Brownie is actually getting a chance to play basketball.
Speaker 2: I agree. Before we get out of here, I just want to say congrats to Cardi B for getting her butt cracked pierced. Yes, but you know this was fun. Always good to talk to you guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, we had a long day in the studio. Today we shot another ma Karma is Beautiful with We'll name the guest at another time, but we're naming it right now.
Speaker 2: We'll say it on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we'll say it on Patreon and shout out to our former employees who are still employees that still come by and work even when we don't ask them to. It was nice to have all of them here, all of them. It's good, every last one of them. With that being said, talk to y'all soon. Have a great weekend. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger Peace.