Speaker 1: Steph Curry was one of the three Golden State Warriors who will who will be on the minutes restriction and the team playing game against the Clippers of the Los Angeles tomorrow. Steve curR said that Steph Curry, Christophe Prazingers, and Al Horfor will all play fewer than forty minutes and it will must win game.
Speaker 2: Well, damn, I hope so they would play fewer than forty minutes. Yeah, hold on, let me see something today that's a must win game.
Speaker 3: Why he gonna why he gonna.
Speaker 2: Dictate how many minutes they playing already? I guess, he said, because I got the Clippers winning that game.
Speaker 4: You don't believe. You don't believe in them boys over there in the bay.
Speaker 2: I said, I said, I got the Clippers, now me and you can continue to bet if you want to.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I ain't got no horse in that race.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you think about it.
Speaker 1: The Charlotte Hornets in Miami, they went to overtime and Miles Bridges with overtime, played forty three minutes. LaMelo Ball played forty minutes. They played the most, and then you got Miami. Andrew Wiggins had forty two khalil Ware had forty two, Davion Mitchell had forty eight, and Hopkins had forty one. So I hope in a regulation game, if it doesn't go over time, they play fewer than forty minutes. Yeah, I mean, Steph don't normally play that in many minutes he don't play though Steph is really never played, no like major minutes because they were so concerned about his ankles joke. Obviously, come postseason time, all bets are off. But I guess they say, look, coming out the knee injury and dealing with what he's dealing when he's getting on up there, and they say, you know what, We're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Even chance it.
Speaker 2: Hey, because because Steve Kerran knows the intensity that those guys are gonna have to play with tomorrow to even win the game. He knew how physical that game gonna be, right, you know what I mean? And with Steph just coming back, you don't want them to reaggravate nothing. But at the same time, hell, if you want to continue to keep playing, you gonna need that man on the floor for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even just just presence on the court open things up for other players. There you go, there, you go. Uh, I don't know if you got much choice, Steve. It ain't like you got you know, Prime Clay and KD out there, so you can really really dictate that Steph is only gonna play thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: You ain't.
Speaker 1: You ain't got them hosts that can run like that anymore. Yeah, Nah, they no, they gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Uh, they gonna have to get some great contribution for some of the other guys you know who've been playing pretty.
Speaker 3: You know, Pretty's gonna have to play really well. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the thing is, you know they traded kaminga. Moses Moody is hurt. I mean, maybe they gotta get some production from Uh. They got another guy, a guy from Brazil that's been shooting the come out the ball.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't be knowing none of them.
Speaker 1: Guy neither, He's gonna have to He's gonna have to play. He's gonna have to play really well for him, He's gonna have to play well. Lebron spoke about finally avoiding the player in tournament this year. Let's take a listen to what Bron had to say. You have the play, Yeah, I mean it's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I am happy because being a participant of the player for some years. Did I get to sit back on my couch with my wine, knowing I don't have to play until the weekend? Are you not entertainment and just just sit there and just like enjoy. I'll have one iPad with golf on the other one with the playing. Yeah, I would just be so excited, perfect and watch and just like enjoy basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, look, I know I know he'll appreciate this, because y'all remember when they first came over with this playing thing, you know, Yeah, Brin hated it.
Speaker 3: He wouldn't he wasn't with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So but he realized that without the player Hill, I wouldn't even been in the tournament. So Lizen, what what happened to a dislike turned into a blessing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because the past three four years they've been in the play in and h Yeah, I'm sure. Look, I'm sure he's happy he get a chance to kind of sit back. But I think I think he does understand the challenges that's ahead of him, you know, and playing this Rockets team without Luca in ar you know what I mean. I've heard him talk on numerous occasions obviously talking about it. It's going back to like twenty eighteen on where he kind of basically got to carry this team. I think he knows and understand that. So I expect to see aggressive Lebron, especially Game one. I know normally he typically kind of feels people out, feels teams out, but he ain't got time to be doing that because they at home. They can't squander no games away, right, And if he had one of them sub part games or where he scored twelve, thirteen, fourteen points.
Speaker 1: And how they gonna get they get beat by thirty, yeahs be in trouble. Plus the thing is Joe, Yeah, and we talked about that the other day about twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: But he was three then. Yeah. Yeah. It's a big ass.
Speaker 1: Different in professional sports from thirty three to forty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, it's it's a big difference. But if it's anybody who could do it, I think we would all agree that Lebron could do it. I think given the fact that I know he's forty one, but his body is in great shape. This week of risk, I definitely think it's gonna help him. Yeah, what I mean, because he's gonna have to play big minutes too. He probably gonna be at forty minutes a night, easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely more than the thirty four minutes that he probably averaged. I think he probably averaged the fewest minutes that he's played in his NBA career. So yeah, he's gonna be somewhere north. He definitely gonna be. I think he has to be north of thirty seven thirty eight minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, no question, no question.
Speaker 2: So hopefully they can they can keep it thang to float when he's not in the game. But the most part, yes, he's gonna see the thing I think the biggest difference between a young great player because when you're great, they don't compare you against other great players.
Speaker 1: They compare you against your younger self. You see what we did on Yo Joe. We didn't say anything. We said Lebron twenty eighteen, We didn't say, we didn't say nothing about any other great player. Well, he needs to be like Jay leb Brown, he needs to be like Yoki, He need.
Speaker 3: To be like Shape.
Speaker 1: We compared him to a younger self, and that's what the greats get compared to. They don't get compared to the other the greats playing. Now you compare them to a younger version of themselves. When you're a younger version of yourself. You know what you can do when you're a younger version of yourself on your you your twenty give you give to them twelve back to back to back. Whit wow now and you hit him a look at promise here, you give your lick to down.
Speaker 3: Promise.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get your digs though, I'm gonna get you tomorrow. That's what I got for you. I ain't got what I used that.
Speaker 4: He might not even get that, boy.
Speaker 3: You ain't.
Speaker 1: I got a spade hand, Joe, I got two of the possible. And this might get cut off the rill if you doing everything that you told me you're gonna do. It's kick yeah, right right right what it is? And so that's what Lebron. That's what Lebron. Yeah, can Lebron's go thirty?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you see what he did when he Detroit when he was young and he gave him twenty eight straight? He gave me he's scored twenty at the twenty nine. Oh you saw what he did? What was that twenty What year was that?
Speaker 2: Twenty eighteen? When he had that game against Golden State. He on the first game, Yeah, and it like he.
Speaker 1: Couldn't do anything. It just it gets hard to sustain. That's the thing, Joe. And you know when you was in your you twenty five twenty seven joke.
Speaker 3: Bounce back like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, quick a.
Speaker 3: Snap back, man, you get thirty five thirty seven?
Speaker 1: God damn, hey, look that's where you started talking like shit, I gotta started eating, right, I gotta start all that come into play.
Speaker 3: You can't be messing around.
Speaker 1: Hey, damn anybody else y'all helping y'all, anybody else gonna do anything?
Speaker 3: Nobody here bout my damnself. Please.
Speaker 1: But hey, like you said, Joe, if anybody can have that type of game. But the mere fact we're having this conversation, we're asking a forty one year old to turn back the hands of time.
Speaker 2: Hey, if we if we didn't think he could do it, we wouldn't. We wouldn't be, you know, putting this on his shoulders. I know he's capable for sure.
Speaker 1: But the thing else, Joe, you're gonna ask him to do it potentially seven times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I understand that part, But I think this role that he's in right now.
Speaker 3: This is the role he's most comfortable in.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, show to where he's where he's the facilitator you know, can score when when, whenever he wants to. But you know, him finding guys, getting guys wide open shots, making sure guys in the right spot. This, this is the Lebron that I think that that he enjoys being that magic s kind of guy, but a guy who can really put up big numbers offensively.
Speaker 1: And I think he likes being then underdog too. Ain't nobody really giving him a chance? Yeah, go back and look at the series they played Toronto, and you look up and look at the series when they play the Hogs or when they play the Celtics. Man ain't doing nothing, y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all are better do nothing. And here he goes. Lebron also said he wants the Lakers versus Celtics finals finals. That would be crazy. I had a lot of Celtics series when I was in the East. They don't quite like me either.
Speaker 2: And hey, for him to be talking about the finals, but yeah, he got some juggle knights over here in the Western Conference here, Nah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean for him to get to the finals. They gonna need to. They needed like a.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight year old Kareem or a twenty seven year old Shack and bring along arrested soul passed on Kobe.
Speaker 3: They need.
Speaker 2: Him by himself. They're not coming at these hey, man, you hear what he said. The man said what he said. He wouldn't mind seeing the Lakers and Celtics either. It sounds like it sounds like he got something up in sleeve. Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind having the hips that God gave me, but you know what, I ain't got them, and so I take what I got.
Speaker 6: You get you get that Lakers Celtics match. If you play NBA two, K got you can get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, this day, this is what he needs. He needs.
Speaker 2: He need, He need doubt like this. He need people to die him, yeah, to get him going. This is what Bruh need right now.
Speaker 1: Pelicans executive Joe Dumar says Pelicans have no intentions on trading Zion Williamson.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 7: And even when you say no to people like no, when that moves Zion within two hours, it's out that, yeah, you've had conversations about trading for Zion, and so listen, we have no.
Speaker 3: Intentions of doing that.
Speaker 7: You know, we're going into the off season looking forward to Zion coming back next year and playing great again next year. But yeah, you know, these phone calls come in and you know, people asked by the player, and you say no, and then two hours later it's like, yeah, they had a conversation about playing. I'm going no, that's true, but you left out maybe the most important part, which is, uh, we said no.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You also later said Zion and Darry Queen need time to jail together, like Jalen Brown and Jason Tatum.
Speaker 3: Be it. Well, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't let First off, I don't even know if they got any draft pick, because I know the Hawks got they picked this year, the Hawks got, the Pelicans picked this year. So if it's a top four top pick, the house got, so maybe they don't have no picks. But you can't let Zion leave New Orleans. O.
Speaker 3: Hell.
Speaker 2: You you know, ain't no free agencies coming, ain't no free agents coming. There, no top ones anyway, So you gotta keep You got to keep that star in place and hopefully you know, y'all figure figure it out here sooner or later.
Speaker 3: You don't think they're moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they will.
Speaker 6: Anything coming from gms or owners, you know, you you you take that with a grain of salt, especially when it comes to business.
Speaker 2: But they're not gonna what they're gonna get that's gonna be comfortable to him.
Speaker 6: I have no idea, Joe, but holding on to somebody that I mean, I have no idea, Joe.
Speaker 4: You would, you would know better than me.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying when it comes to the things like this, especially with players where obviously star player injury, he has an injury bug.
Speaker 4: He hasn't been available, you know, for a lot, for a lot.
Speaker 6: Of his career issues off the court at times, you know, here and there, I don't know is it.
Speaker 4: Worth it at this point. Still still great when he's healthy. Oh, he's one of the best, bit easily, But what we expected him to be coming out of college, he hasn't lived up to the hype.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Well, I think when when when he does play, he gives you, he gives you great production, but it's just.
Speaker 3: Hill.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't know when he's gonna play. But when he's on the floor, you get great production from him.
Speaker 4: You know, he's strong, Joe.
Speaker 2: I think I think he can be. I think he can be way better than what he's showing. Actually, I just think there's another level to you know, his regimen that he has to add, which is you know, obviously training harder, eating better. You know, because if he come in into into some real shape, Joe, you gotta think, can't nobody guard this man already?
Speaker 3: Is that he is right now?
Speaker 2: If that man made his mind up that he wanted to be a top five player in this league, I think he can easily do that. And it takes to work, but I think he can easily do that.
Speaker 3: Fus thing.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed there that I thought he would be a better He should be a double double guy. There ain't no way he shouldn't be a twenty ten guy. I agree, no way, no way.
Speaker 2: In heale he shouldn't be a twenty and ten guy. Two athletics, too too much talent.
Speaker 1: He Joe, he is a more athletic Charles Barkley. If Charles Barkley could be a twenty and ten guy, if Charles Barkley could.
Speaker 3: Lead the league in rebounding.
Speaker 1: The the shortest guy to ever lead the league in louisbounding at six foot four. Ain't no way in hell Yan Williamson can't get tend to rebound the game.
Speaker 2: That's at the minimum. Yeah, no, no, I think he can definitely do that. I think the most underrated part of his game to me, Uncle Ojo is his ball handling ability. Oh man, the way he handles the ball like ain't nobody his size or taller.
Speaker 3: They can't stay in front of him, they can't guard him.
Speaker 2: That's why I say he's like a cheat cold and if he ever make his mind up that he wanted to be one of the best to ever play this game, bro, it will be a scared sight screen sight.
Speaker 3: But you when you said you said something that you heard what he said on Joe.
Speaker 1: If he if he makes his mind up us wanting him to make his mind up, he has to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wanted for him, He got the wanted himself.
Speaker 3: I had I'd have been had meal chef man, I'd had mi a chef.
Speaker 1: I'm in nor a. This is what I need to eat. I wigh this much. Hey make it taste good. But I need you.
Speaker 3: I need a cooking every meal.
Speaker 1: I mean I spent I mean, as a professional athlete making that kind of money, you should be willing to spend a million and two million dollars on your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you'll pay you back? Did y'all have a chef for y'all was playing? Did y'all have a shell?
Speaker 4: Did right at waffle house? Did?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The shell?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I had somebody I had when I was home whenever Atlanta. I had this company that would prepare my food, and then you know, had uh my lady would cook.
Speaker 3: But I'm simple, Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't like I said, give me chicken, breads, brown rice, some green beans. Man, it's playing, okay, yeah, see the difference between the See this is why I know no one could train like I could, because I know they eating.
Speaker 1: They eating for a pleasure. I eat for survival. That's why you can't beat me. You can't.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a bar. They eating for pleasure, you eating for survival. Okay. I like that.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was That's that's that's where I was at. That's where my mindset. So they're not. That's that's why I know they're not. They're not gonna do that they're not gonna eat. They're not gonna eat the same thing every every day for ninety days.
Speaker 3: Right, that's hard. They not, they not.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna go You're not gonna go to three days without eating food. You're not gonna go a day and a half without drinking water. I ain't tell you what I could do. I'm telling you what I did do. So that's what I say. They be talking all that be talking that I you can't because you you don't you because I already know you're not gonna You're not gonna push yourself like that.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna go to that.
Speaker 1: See, I'll go to a place that's uncomfortable, pull up a chair and get comfortable. Yeah, yeah, I noticed light to get into that hurt locker. Yeah, they're not getting that hurt locker. Oh Joe, they were talking. They ain't gona getting that hurt locker. I'm be here for a while. See a man that's been to hell, he don't care about going back. That's when you know, that's when you know when you start to question yourself, when you ask yourself, why am I doing this? What am I doing this?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 1: How much longer do I have where the hell of I'm going? When is this over? Ask yourself, though, when you train, ask yourself those five questions. If you don't ask yourself those five questions, you ain't training.
Speaker 3: You work it out. There's a difference between the two.
Speaker 1: I'm training because I want to be able to call on my body and know that it's been there in a go again. See hey, if you haven't put your body through there, how do you know what to do? But you go work out, you go do your little thing. You look good. But see, I'm training because when I call on my body, See you call on your body in the first quart, boll, I feel good when you call it on in the fourth quarter, Still feel the same way. Got nothing in the tame when you running on fumes. Boy, that's the difference. That's a mindset. That's why I knew the guys couldn't train. That's why they couldn't beat me when I played, because I knew they wasn't doing what I was doing. It's the same thing now on Joe, what ask you man? On your that's up man, that's all you doing. Work man, happen when you're gonna get some time off. But you want you want your man, ma'am, hey a, And I tell people when they asked. They asked me all the time, Joe and Ojo man the part of man. You know you you got your thing with Nightcap and you got your thing with Club Shay Shape, X Y and Z.
Speaker 3: So what how do I? I said, Okay, what tim me what you're trying to do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I kind of want to set up like what you and know your guy, especially when I'm doing Nightcap, but I want to set up like this. I want a three Campbell sisters. I said, well, this is my camera, that's your camera. This is the slide that's going back and forth, X Y and Z. I said, bloom boom boom. I said, look, everybody's everything is different. I said, now for Nightcap, I have people that only work on night Web shame shape people.
Speaker 3: Man. You got yeah, yes, but that's what it takes. I said.
Speaker 1: After I'm done with you, I'm gonna go and get on Nightcap with Ojo and Joe, and then I'm gonna come back tomorrow and I'm gonna take somebody else and then I'm gonna go get on the Nightcap with you. Just gotta hey, just take the game. Today Tape, Yesterday, take the day before. Guess what I'm gonna get my black ass on a plane. I'm gonna get to Vegas. I'm gona land, I'm gonna go get in my garage, do cardio. And guess what I'm gonna get on Nightcap with you guys. And then guess what I'm gonna do on Thursday. Guess what we're gonna do Thursday, O Joe, We're gonna get on the damn podcast and we're gonna do w w oh yeah, and we're gonna do it again on Friday.
Speaker 2: And guess what yeap? Basically that's it. Yeah, it ain't no secret. It ain't no secret. It's hard to have work to be good at something. It's even harder to be great at it. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but don't nobody want to die?
Speaker 9: Mmm.
Speaker 1: I don't see how one is possible without the other. I mean, but you know, we ain't gona We ain't gonna do that. We ain't gonna get into the Bible, we ain't gonna get the scripture of that.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 1: Ain't what we're gonna do. Nick Wright revealed his ten best guards of all time. He got Michael Jordan in the number one slote, he got Matthew Johnson in the number two slide, and then he got Kobe Bryant, Jerry West, Isaiah Thomas, Oscar Robinson, Dwayne Wade, Shay Gilgers, Chris Paul, Bob, Couzy Joe. Do you believe those are the ten best guards of all time?
Speaker 3: And do you like the order? Would you rearrange some things? Oh?
Speaker 2: This this is Oh, it's an order. Huh, Yes, that's the that's the order he has them.
Speaker 3: This is a this is a pretty great list, pretty good list, fellas. Uh uh so ones in two.
Speaker 1: Yep, you got p you got got points and uh and two guards.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no AI. You got no AI.
Speaker 1: He ain't got hardened, ain't no Steph curry see, but you got Steph.
Speaker 8: Up.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I'm done with this, Lynch. I'm saying, who you taking out? You're taking out one of.
Speaker 1: The I'm gonna take of damn there everybody except the top three. Steph a two time league MVP, a finals MVP, a four time champion.
Speaker 3: And he ain't even a top ten guy. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Even if you just put it, even if except for the sake of argument, And that's what we do. Sometimes we argue. We call it debate, we call it sparring, or whatever you want to call it. The mere fact that Steph Curry isn't on this list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what we're doing. Ain't no James Harden, I mean they yeah, ain't no Jay Kidd.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like I said, without Steph Curry, I don't even want he and everybody, Hey, congratulations to everybody made it.
Speaker 3: We know Jordan, Magic and Kobe. I don't really think you.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, Steph Curry said, Hey, hell if I in the top four, if I in the top three, to who the hell is? But the mere fact this man didn't even make the list. Hey, Nick, come on, now, come on, now, come on, now, come on now. Hey, look, I'm gonna tell you something. Tho Shay gonna be stamped in here though. Yeah, he's gonna He's gonna stamp himself in there for sure.
Speaker 4: As long as long as he stay healthy, he's gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: But the bro who changed the game more than one step in the Wardelle Curry.
Speaker 3: Hadn't been many, hadn't been many fellas they.
Speaker 1: Shoot the three becomes everybody shooting The three kids used to be kids. Warning the dunk had the tongue hanging out like Michael Jordan's not a little ass kid can barely throw that. They taking the ball with one hand, trying to shoot the damn three because they're too big. They tell you too small to shoot it like a normal person. They just chunking the ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I wonder what Nick used to come up with.
Speaker 3: His list is.
Speaker 2: Moonshine, blocker and he don't know nothing about no moon shine.
Speaker 1: Okay, well flocker walker walker, flocker, no flocker, what's that?
Speaker 3: Google it flerl al a kk a flocker.
Speaker 2: He ain't the man tied to his own opinion, No, you can't. You can't even get no opinion with that step on there now if you want to, if you look, I would give you that.
Speaker 1: I would conceive that, Joe, if you said, you know what steph number eight said, that's his opinion.
Speaker 3: But the leader man off the entirely. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree with your in this one. I agree with you. What is saying, o, Joe?
Speaker 4: He said, fl double c a double k on.
Speaker 3: Double k fly eye some bad saws. You know, a bad sauce are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard it bout them.
Speaker 6: I remember that some dude took bass all here in Miami and and hate the man face. You remember that? Yeah, you remember that, Joe. Yeah, it was a while ago on South Beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well that what that flock? You do it? So then you have you say, what do you use to get this lead? Joe? That's it?
Speaker 6: Highly addictive, synthetic stimulant. Okay, okay, oh no, damn they got crazy.
Speaker 1: And I know to give people the benefit of dow for the list, that's because that's their opinion. But for you not to have Steph Curry on one of the top he didn't say one or two, he said ten. So in other words, he found ten guards better than Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: Let that sick in chat. Ten guards better than Steph Curry. That's that's that's that's tough. Ten not three, not three.
Speaker 1: If you want to say, you know what for Magic cobD and Jordan, I just couldn't put him on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't agree, but okay I will. I would get ill just just saying, oh, Joe and Joe, I give you that, but you found seven of.
Speaker 4: The guys step.
Speaker 1: Off that's like you saying, Okay, Ojoe, I woulda name ten quarterbacks, but Patrick Mahons ain't in the top ten.
Speaker 3: And that devil is a life. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I bab lookah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: How how do you keep how do you keep it?
Speaker 1: Four time champion, a two time league MVP and the Finals MVP and he's he ain't no arguing, ain't no debating. He's the greatest shooter we've ever seen. He forget, forgot, he forgot. Still he forgot?
Speaker 3: Oh he mother? Okay, yeah he forgot? What what? What about the editor whoever? Whoever?
Speaker 4: Like, hey, bro, are you sure you want to post this.
Speaker 3: Bad please?
Speaker 1: And a lot of our takes Me and Nick we kind of see things a lot the same. But Nick, you on your own on this one. Jack, No, sir, Chat, y'all agree with that. Y'all think, y'all think Steph and not a top ten guard. Nah, he should have been on nothing. He should have been on nothing, for sure. I know Chat ain't going for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was all right.
Speaker 1: It's time to play or fade, presented by Prize Bigs. The first one is Pollo banketto thirteen and a half rebounds and assists. So when you could buy his rebounds and assists, he'll have more than thirteen.
Speaker 3: And a half. Damn Palloi be tripping some whole the time. Bro. Yeah, yeah, Polo was on one this year, but.
Speaker 2: He gonna this due would die. I'm gonna give Polo the benefit of the die. I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say, yeah, he gonna say he be over rebounds and assists.
Speaker 3: I think, yes, yeah, he be over what you got on your You say you're gonna.
Speaker 6: Be over, Yes, sir, I mean all right for the moment, for the game, the light the lights on, the lights have be he ain't got no choice.
Speaker 1: Tyree's Maxi more one point five three point field goals more so you gonna have at least two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mb ain't playing. Neither of that boy be out there like ay, I want m b ain't playing.
Speaker 3: All right, we're going more.
Speaker 1: We're going more with Tyree's Maxi and the Clippers Golden State game. Benter Vic matpurn Uh. At least he'll have more than eleven points.
Speaker 3: I like I like Matthering two. I like him. I say, I say he'll have more. I say more. Yeah, because he come in gunning. Now. Yeah, he come in and looking to get his shot. All right.
Speaker 1: The for the guy that we just mentioned that we thought he should be a top ten guard in NBA history, But Stephen Wardelle Curry will have at least twenty six and a half points more or less than twenty.
Speaker 3: Six and a half.
Speaker 2: Joe is he still coming off the bench and he's starting now? He back started? The better start that man?
Speaker 6: Uh sure, even if you were coming off the bench. Joe, he getting twenty.
Speaker 3: Six, you think so? Ojoe boy, he.
Speaker 4: Got to get to it, Joe. They don't have a chance to win the game.
Speaker 3: Without him getting at least thirty. They're not winning. Joe got because somebody got a match. Somebody got a match. Kawahi. They ain't got no answer for Kawhi man okay I guess we're going more with Wardale. Yep, we're in.
Speaker 1: Unison one hundred and twenty five dollars downloaded. After they use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups, after you play your first five dollars lineup prize picks.
Speaker 3: It's good to be right, all right.
Speaker 1: Our final savement of the evening, it's time for q A. All right, before we get to our super chance, we've got six video voice mails from my discord.
Speaker 3: I canna listen to the first one. Oh what's up?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: Ochoe? I so and still o toe Yeah you.
Speaker 10: See it, bro, got them trash heat up out of here. Hey, all right, So what I need you to do is I need you to go ahead and make sure Ocho don't score nothing Todd all this cappin he be doing, and then make sure you beat the break soft of him. You know, he still got to do the show, so not too bad. And then after that, make sure you put that crowd back on.
Speaker 2: Baby, let's go Hello, Hello, Hey, I got you, Hey, I got your partnered on you worry about it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hold it down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one thing, one thing about it. Boy, he asked you to do a whole lot of things.
Speaker 4: You ain't got to change.
Speaker 2: He he he ain't asked me. He asked me to do nothing that ain't possible.
Speaker 4: That the hell he ain't.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't even sit it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even sit right on you, bro, You false claiming too out here.
Speaker 6: Listen my crown like t I wear his hats, don't worry about it if they talked to the side, talked to the side.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, we can't let that. Man. Cain't be false claiming like that. But don't worry.
Speaker 2: A couple of me and you play. I'm taking that crowd. You can't never wear it again part.
Speaker 6: Hey, I already told you what's gonna happen to you, Joe.
Speaker 3: He was saying, you a false prophet out here.
Speaker 6: Hey, Joey, I just I have studied it. I have studied the film.
Speaker 3: You have studied it.
Speaker 6: I have studied him. I know, I know every move. I know what they're gonna do when the ball in his left hand. I know what they're gonna do when the ball is right here. I'm not even tripping, all right?
Speaker 3: The second one?
Speaker 4: Man, what's up?
Speaker 11: Arnking out y'all and still king io my bad, Randy here again a ka boogie from Oklahoma, Man, my bad, I'm here again. Man, But yo, let anybody from Oklahoma tell it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: KD could have went anywhere else. He could have went anywhere else, Man, just not the team that you lose to.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: That's like, come on, dog, like what that's just like how Paul Pirice was talking about Ray Allen when they lost to Miami and he go join them. They go, he go join Miami, like, not that team Dog, not that team man. And if you let anybody else tell it, Man from Oklahoma Katie a cupcake for leaving Bro. And it's not even that he just left Bro. It's just Bro, not THEMN Bro, not them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's that's the biggest problem that a lot of people had.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: The fact that Kad and the Thunder had them, had them boys down, had them down where they had him down three one, three one, and they came back and won, and then you went and joined them. That's that's the most disheartened thing I think that you get from the fans and guys like himself talking.
Speaker 3: Here's our third one. Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Man, what's going on y'all?
Speaker 4: What I ain't gonna lie? Man?
Speaker 3: You got a partner, Steven A. Smith?
Speaker 9: About how he talking about my hearts? Man like he Trump, he got a whole city hot. He got the whole city hot. So get what We're gonna put it like this. We ain't stunning nothing he talking about. We're gonna put it like this Nicks, Twigs, them Boys, Sweeter in the Pixie Stick, Hawks and five.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's your team. You got the ha you got the Hawks winning the series.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I got the House winning the series. I got the House winning the series. Uh. I think it's I think it's gonna be a great test for him. I'm glad that we start on the road in Madison Square. That way we can kind of gauge the intensity of this matchup in this series and highest gonna be played because when you get home, when you get back here in Atlanta, we're gonna be waiting and we can't squander no games away here at home. We got to win all these games here in Atlanta, you know what I mean. Yes, So if we're gonna have a mishap, let it be on the road. Let it be game one of Game two. But for the most part, I think I think the squad already we ready and.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that, believe Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all already been on this game. He got he got the Hawk, you got the Knicks right on, yo. Yeah, we're gonna game yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, We're gonna be bet game by game.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, here's our fourth one. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 12: Ohto Joe? This is my second attempt. I'm Darren from La Charleston. Currently they work delivering photarget. But I watched you all. I watch every episode of Nightcap and Club Chansially, I love both shows all of my main sources of athletic athlete news athletic news because obviously y'all have all have backgrounds of sports. I love football and basketball. But I just wanted to ask, well, how do y'all feel about how things are shaping up in the lank Kaping era at LSU and Oh Jo?
Speaker 3: Who they nation? Baby? What you gets on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why who made?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look, they gave you m kings ransom. They paid in big time. They paid in big time money, guys. They gave him what twenty plus million dollar budget they bring in?
Speaker 3: Guys. You know you get the number one tackling in the poor from from Colorado.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: The one thing we know about lang Kiff and he can goa to offense. You would say whatever you want to say about him. He jumps around blah blah blah. You know, I get all that stuff, and there's some validity to a lot of it because I think about it. Waters, welcome to USC Tennessee. He'd have been a damn near every school in the SEC. But can he coach one thousand percent? One thousand percent? He got old men? I mean, look, old Man's got to the college football playoffs. Ain't nobody saw that coming? Yeah, I ain't nobody saw that coming. Now, they did win games without him, but he was he was phenomenal. He's phenomenal, and I think they're gonna be for with the with the first think about what he built Old Miss into. Unless you get way better talent, guys, we we ain't finishing here and thinking, oh Old Miss get the same level of talent.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: And guess what when guys jumping the portal when he seed the he called if you an offensive guy, quarterback, wide receiver, running back, why would you not want to go play for lame kippet if you you know your underappode where you are right doing?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 8: How?
Speaker 3: He called up plays man please.
Speaker 2: And that's wide receiver you over there? Yeah, I mean you look at what he'd look at the coop. I mean, what do the coop have like one hundred and seventeen hundred and nineteen catches seventeen hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna be nasty. Here's our fifth one.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen a family, it's daily A coming live from the bathroom. Now, don't get mad.
Speaker 11: I ain't just use it.
Speaker 8: I know how you feel about people using the bathroom in your house in the same room and.
Speaker 5: All that stuff.
Speaker 8: But UNC, you and Joe have birthdays coming up, and it's right after June teenth, so we know that June teenth is the celebration of freedom that was granted post part On, post post revolution, post it was given after everybody else have freedom. But freedom never should have been taken away. But that's another story. So y'all having a birthday party, y'all planning, but y'all ain't trying to invite Ojo and the rest of the family. So I'm sick. That's what brother Ojo called me. So I want to know how me and OsO can come to this party because we were a good time. So we want to know why you excluding us. Bring me in and I can be your life correspondent. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, your behavior got to be right, you know what I mean. You got to be behaving. You got to be on your best behavior.
Speaker 6: As matter of fact, Hey, Uncle, Joe, I think I should come to the party anyway, because Joe, I done paid my debt.
Speaker 4: I paid you before the before the game we even played at Boom.
Speaker 3: Ain't you up?
Speaker 4: Aunt?
Speaker 3: Nah? But I tell you that's dranket Ojo, that's jank. Well, I don't know why you would do Why would you do such a thing like that, just just to show you I pay my debts? Now? You know me and Uncle more reasonable? You know what I mean? Like you you like a wild child. You know what I mean, Like we have to keep eye on you. Man, You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with being a wild child.
Speaker 3: We gotta keep eye on you.
Speaker 4: That's why you need me there at the party.
Speaker 1: Well what what what we're gonna do, Ohoe, is that we're gonna give you all the information kind of like Juneteenth, because what happened, the slaves were already free, right right right, But when they got the real dudes, it was three years later. So when you when you and SI found out about this party, it's gonna be much later.
Speaker 4: That's messed up.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Hey man, listen, you had first deals, bro. You kind of mess that up.
Speaker 2: So now you're on like fourth dem so like by the time we tell you probably probably been started already.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: All Right, all right, I tell you what.
Speaker 3: Probably the year.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, I tell you what. I tell you what.
Speaker 6: Now, y'all, y'all have a party and don't invite me. I'm telling you, b y'all. Y'all, y'all, I had to put that shisty on. Now you ain't what you want?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, here's the number five. Let's take a listen, Oh Choe.
Speaker 3: King I So what's someone to show you all?
Speaker 13: Much love from Toronto, Canada. Now, reason I wanted to send this video in is a few episodes back, you all were talking about running marathons that sort of thing. So I'm actually a marathon running myself. This is from the last marathon I did in Philadelphia. And the reason I'm sending this video win is because this year Chicago Marathon, I'm gonna be running that marathon. But I'm doing it to support a charity called Girls in the Game to get young children, young girls that is involved in sports, helps them teach life skills, helps them build the confidence, all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to.
Speaker 13: Issue a challenge to my man because I know he got wheels on him.
Speaker 3: I know he fast. I know.
Speaker 13: We got a daughter of the run track and little French Fish. She's gonna broke to be an athlete. So we've got to support these women, support these children early. So it should challenge the io to come out run Chicago Marathon with me. But you can't run it, hey, or take a donation fifty nine That sound good to you? Much love to my boys and.
Speaker 3: Tap in with me. Let's get this running. Come on now. Yeah you be talking to y'all because it ain't no running for me. My running day is over. Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, Hey, a hold up, dude, I got I got marathon runners who uh come to my yoga studio and uh. And that's how we talk about, is running marathons. I said I was gonna run one this year. Uh, but as soon as I get right, we ain't. He say the marathon? Was he run in Chicago, but run in Chicago? Yeah, he said in Chicago? What he running in Chicago? They block off them streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gonna have to catch me out here in the a someone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get Hey, hey, Joe, how about you stick to what you call them. You stick to the P Street road race.
Speaker 3: You do that? Yeah, yeah, something light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me like a five k, give me like P Street of ten k six point two miles, do that.
Speaker 3: I can do that. You know what I like too.
Speaker 6: I've been I've been seeing a lot of especially on Instagrams, a lot of a lot of people part of run clubs. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah, run clubs in the cities.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hold up, though, you see the heels a TL. You see them boys, and you see what they be doing out here, the heels of a TL.
Speaker 3: What you talk about like for the marathon, for the for the P Street Road Rays. Now I'm talking about it. It's a group.
Speaker 2: It's a group out here in Atlanta called the hills at I think they be doing. They running UH in p money fame mistaken, But they run the heels in the UH in the park, do the steps and all that they.
Speaker 3: Be Oh yeah, must be the people.
Speaker 2: Boy, we used to do that. Yeah, hey, it'd be packed. You try to get out of there, you try to do something. Joe Man, I got a couple of people who be out there. I said, I gonna go out there and mess with them boys. Man, you know I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 3: Get this old leg, right, y'all, go ahead and get it right.
Speaker 4: Let's focus on. Let's focus on what's important as soon as you're healthy.
Speaker 3: This is our sixth and final one, guys, let's take a listen. That was the last one. Okay? All right? She fifty five one two? What excuse me?
Speaker 1: Five one two five Usher and Chris Brown just released the tour date and say, Big three, are you going to the concert? And can your significant other go on stage and get with them and get fair cherries?
Speaker 4: Yes, she absolutely, she abstually can go.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're not you're not listening.
Speaker 4: That's her decision. She can go. And when she go, you know where'm gonna be at? Yeah, well I'm on the way out the dough, Joe, on the way out the door.
Speaker 3: Baby, And you said, she walk up on the stage, you're gonna be here.
Speaker 6: Listen, you you you shouldn't have to say nothing, you mean you you shouldn't even have to say nothing.
Speaker 3: But I do want to go, though, I do want to go. They got two shows that Mercedes being don't Joe? Uh yeah, I got to go. Check that out.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, you want to go? We could double date.
Speaker 2: We get uh, what we're gonna do? Renal sweet? Get a sweet or something y whoa, whoa wall see there you go. There you go, Joe.
Speaker 3: No, no, we can't getting no sweet. No, hell no, I'm on the floor. You're on the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh we're gonna keep We're gonna make this a personal thing. Everybody gonna bring their date.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey we talk about the Joe.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so I can't go?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I was thinking about it. I was like, man, it's gonna be a nice day tomorrow, great.
Speaker 3: Day for traveling.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go nowhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, hold on, they coming to Miami? What you think somebody go? Hold on? Why about?
Speaker 1: They got two shows in Vegels, they got two shows in Atlanta. Why the hell would I come way to Miami.
Speaker 4: To hang out with us? You don't want to hang out any money? Huh.
Speaker 3: The tickets already gonna be highest draft almost money.
Speaker 4: Listen, I know, I know Usher and Chris, we'll get tickets for free. Don't worry about it. They got they got me.
Speaker 3: I know breezy too. But I wouldn't even want the ticket for free.
Speaker 4: So you just want to You just want to pay, just to be paying because you got a man.
Speaker 1: That man running a business man. That's that's the problem too many times. Man, Look here, go to uh get free t from Justin Timberlake or Sam Smith or somebody like that. Pay these brothers.
Speaker 3: That thing. Hey, hey, y'all know that thing's gonna be a zoo too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah you huh. I got to go see that old ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I enjoyed. I go with you, says, I don't want to hang with us? Man, should I come on down there?
Speaker 3: But I know Joe ain't going to.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 6: You can introduce me to all your famous friends. Man, you know we could chill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't got no I ain't got no favorite for Joe. No, I ain't.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Look I'll pay, I mean, look I paid for Beyonce tickets.
Speaker 1: How we were uh three rolls we were three four rolls back. So yeah, and but the way she the way they had it is that like she had to run away, like she could just like walk down through. But we three rolls back, I mean right, I'm talking about rights back down, and then I guarantee you there was not a person in the rolls in front of us that were over the age of fifteen.
Speaker 3: They were they were going crazy or crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, and I know what I played for the tickets, so I know your tickets off board than my tickets.
Speaker 3: They saved up for them tickets. Boy, hey, Daddy gave them tickets.
Speaker 4: I already know. I'm waiting on that text. The tickets went on sale already.
Speaker 3: I think they just released the tour date to day.
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe, I know, I know my oldest I'm waiting on that text message to come through because I know it's coming.
Speaker 3: He trying to get them some tickets. Any man, my kids, Oh yeah, man, my daughters, my oldest daughters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot my daughter water man. I might say I might have to take Cala to that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Damn, oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know it's coming.
Speaker 3: I guess I gotta start saving, like the old people say, I gotta start saving. You know old people thought this. Yeah, yeah, I gotta start saving my pennies. I gotta call.
Speaker 1: I know she already knows because she her very first concert she ever went to was U with Usher.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and she say, uh, you know who opened up for him?
Speaker 2: Kanye West's back in the day. Uh yeah yeah, Christopher ems good Evening nightcamp. I just quit my job after a four year on staff. It was just too toxic name and time when the job couldn't keep you around. Also, it's harder to keep good workers or a good job. It's hard to be good good workers.
Speaker 3: It's hard. It's hard. It's hard to find good help. It's hard. Man.
Speaker 4: It all depends on who you hire now.
Speaker 2: But but I'm saying to keep them. It's hard to find good help. Yeah that's true. Yeah, damn, bro.
Speaker 3: Shall hope you got Chris. I hope you got something lined up?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 3: You know it's the time of my hair. It's tough, I hear, man seetain you boy. You get your night? Little job boy, you wanna hold on to it? Hell yeah, that's how we grew up. Boy.
Speaker 1: You couldn't leave no job. I think about you got something lined up? You better stay there. You better stay on that job.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They call it a piece of job. It ain't muney, but it's be hell out of nothing the shot Allen, what's up, guys? My question is do you think long distance relationship lasts longer than your local relationships? They can, they can, Yes, it gets hard to look. Relationship get hard where you used to being by yourself. If you get used to being by yourself, a lot of things that your partner company to do go get on your damn nerves.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think it kind of depends because you know, absence makes the heart grow fond. Yeah, yeah, it's because it's different, like if you got somebody with you every day versus if you're only seeing them maybe once a week, once every two weeks. Yeah, yeah he he When when when you only see them mary two weeks once every week?
Speaker 3: Boy, go down, hear me, y'all?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, it go down. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, you from the country. Oh Jo don't know nothbody this, but you know, for the country, you get that old rug, you beat the dust out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to put that rug on the bild. Hey, that rug over everywhere. That's what you get when you see somebody once every two weeks. Fang mag But yeah, I think it all depends. Uh, it all depends.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I saw that I was seeing this girl one time, guys, and I'm talking about it. She's like, okay, I see and she wouldn't call. She literally, when like you say, okay, I see you Saturday, she would not call until she's like, well I already say I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna see you. What we need to talk for? She got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I never I had never, I had never been in a situation like that. I'm thinking, like, you know, we talked. You know, I ain't say we gotta talk every day, but I'm just like, hey, how you doing.
Speaker 3: What's up? But she's like, nah, I don't. I don't want to talk. I just see you. Mmm. I just thought that was I was like, nah, this ain't gonna work for me. It ain't gonna work for me. Mad, I'm like, what damn?
Speaker 2: Had you know?
Speaker 3: I had to ask her? Is that? Normally it's like no, mean, but you know, hey make you wonder huh yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it look dating is different now. I mean, Joe, I think we all grew up at a time where we used to go pick the date up. Yeah, you go pick her up, go out to eat, go to the movies, to go where you're going to a concert, bring up back home?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now it's uber.
Speaker 4: Or you get a little black car. Everybody get everybody get a black car this day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody get a what a black car? The black truck? Black? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you got a little camera, man, Like, what the hell is y'all going? Every everything is a moment.
Speaker 3: It's a lot different, boy, it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it can work if that's what do you want it to work? You want the long distant relationship to work, it'll work. If you don't, it won't.
Speaker 3: If you don't want the shortness of relationship to work, it won't work either.
Speaker 2: Hey with that long dish, boy, you gotta have some mean communication skills though, yes, yes, yeah, yes, but anything takes work.
Speaker 3: You gotta work to stay together. Now.
Speaker 1: It's too easy to get separated. It's too many there's too many things to occupy both of you, guys.
Speaker 3: It's time and mind.
Speaker 1: So this day, all this notion. Oh I'm gonna make her wait or I'm gonna make him wait. Okay, yeah, okay, make somebody wait. Somebody else gonna be blowing the doors. Guess what, somebody else won't make him or her weight.
Speaker 3: Just saying uh.
Speaker 1: Jaydy Phenom Phennis got served Dennis tonight he was doing everything, wait, the tables, busting the tables, cooking the food, seating gas everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then it was he was cooking tonight. Man, Hey, show me some show me. Daniel Wells O Joe.
Speaker 1: Said his Bengals lost the Night the O five playoff game because Carson got hurt. But really that defense was just as bad then as it is now.
Speaker 4: And he still don't understand.
Speaker 6: That was still the as Bengals team outside of the twenty twenty one Bengals, So the defense had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: Uh TS card watch detailed service. Oh my grandpa lived till he was ninety, used to tell me, I'm about as useless as a screen door on a submarine. You don't believe be greasy. Don't worry about the mule going blind. Just load the wagon.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's that's a good one. That's a good hey, that's hey. Hey, don't worry about the mulee going black. You just load the wagon, run the ditch. Don't worry about that the wagon loaded door. You worried about that?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: He may of old people. That's how they talk though.
Speaker 6: H I was Finna say, speaking of submarine, Hey, hey, Joe, uncle Joe, what do you call a dog in a submarine?
Speaker 4: What do you call a dog in a submarine?
Speaker 3: A dog and a submarine? Well, he won't come if you call him.
Speaker 4: But Joe, what you got?
Speaker 3: What is a dog in a submarine? Dog in a submarine? Is it a I don't know what, Joe?
Speaker 4: A dog in a submarine and the sub wolfer.
Speaker 3: A sub wolfer. Hevity warfareld.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about developmental players being added to the w NBA. I think it's a great chance for players to develop without affecting salaries.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I think it's a I guess it's similar to the G League, but probably not as uh as advanced.
Speaker 3: You know me, you know.
Speaker 2: But hey, look, the women's game is is in is in a great space in place. Yeah, I love I love to see these women sign these multi year deals.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, get that money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are girls who I think can potentially play in the WNBA that may not be quite as ready right now, but right now developmental, I.
Speaker 3: Agree, uh process, they'll be all right for sure. I like that. I like it.
Speaker 1: Which position do the Cowboys need to feel most. If you were at the gym, and who would you take with the twelfth and twentieth pick? Oh, the question is can you get that dn? What is it that Blaney from Miami?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: No, he from Texas Tech.
Speaker 4: Oh style, stop the style.
Speaker 3: He won't be there.
Speaker 1: Huh no, no, not at twelve or twenty. I would package you. I'll try to go get that d in from Texas Tech. Oh so you'll package them two picks and move up?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah. We need we we we gotta get somebody on that defensive side.
Speaker 4: Bro, I would I wouldn't move up, you wouldn't.
Speaker 6: No, twelve and twenty, but I go defense on both picks though, for they're gonna be some good players from quality.
Speaker 3: David David Bailey, he did Yeah, lo the edge o Joe, Yeah, he calls the hello there. Yep.
Speaker 1: He had fourteen and a half sacks, three fourth fumber forumber recovery hold on.
Speaker 3: That was this past year. Yeap. Oh yeah, oh yeah, we need some heat coming out that corner.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: He ran four or five at two hundred and fifty one pounds. Joe, he ran four or five forty thirty five inch vertical ten foot nine standing broad jump. Damn boy one six two uh ten yards split?
Speaker 3: Man, how the boy be moving like that? Man? Be there big? Hey boy? Hey, you see that the guy that went to the HBCU.
Speaker 1: You see that that uh he from Cameroon or nigeriojo six foot four three oh six They ran four six oh with.
Speaker 4: The big with the big quads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that saw I mb go NBA goats in no order, lebron Kobe, MJ bam out of bail, Brandy Crow? What's your advice when you have a heartbreak from the past so hard that you don't want to give anyone else a chance no more? It feels tough to find someone to start a family with, even though I'm twenty two.
Speaker 3: Family every about to be scary.
Speaker 1: I thought you, boy, I thought you was about to say you forty two or something. You've been mad, You've been bad, you got divorces and all bad. Lord bad, talk about twenty two. Hey, it ain't gonna like that after that first love. That puppy love be hard though, Ojo. Come on, dude, pupa laugh. Hey, I'm telling you that a to stay away from and leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Joe.
Speaker 4: Man, you ain't. He ain't even jumped off the front porch yet he talking about family in marriage.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, hey man, you don't know what that man and none that Michael Stirling on them. All I need is one more chance. Take off my ask do what you ask.
Speaker 11: Me.
Speaker 4: Live you live your life a little bit and enjoy. Enjoy yourself, man, enjoy yourself a little bit.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 1: See the thing is, I'm getting impression. Little hurt so much. He's numb to it after all.
Speaker 4: Hey uncle Joe, but.
Speaker 6: Nah, no, go on, Hey, hey Joe, I ain't ever hurt Joe. I always use common sense in logic, Joe, logic.
Speaker 3: Bro, you can use common sense in logic.
Speaker 4: And it's it ain't never your Joe. It's just your turn, Joe.
Speaker 3: I get all that, Joe.
Speaker 4: You don't get it, Joe.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, when you're a puppy and you just getting involved, I ain't.
Speaker 4: No, no, man, my granddadd ain't let me do all that.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 1: No, oh, Joe, you're not going to convince me you ain't never been hurt with no relationship I had.
Speaker 2: It ain't possible. Who it ain't possible. I don't know I don't know about who, because.
Speaker 3: I just know you.
Speaker 6: Like still, I'm waiting to y'all to tell me about who because I walk to do quick yeah, no hesitation, hey, and don't look back.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's even when you walk out the door. The reason why you walked out of the door was why because invested that time, you invested some money, you invested something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, y'allah hurt Listen, No, I ain't gonna hurt my ass next, okay, real diggings.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm six foot way two forty six.
Speaker 1: I got the Gucci mane bellyck and you gots get me die there playing uh the workout, playing thanks congrabts on two by yourselves. Yeh, you got to back up six foot two forty six, Bro, You got to back up from the table.
Speaker 3: Back up from the table, bro back up from the way up the table.
Speaker 1: No you got I mean, look, you gotta get out there. You gotta work out. I mean, I don't know how old you are, trail, but man, get out there, workout. You got to back up, broke, I mean, it ain't come on, come on down here with me. Bodies are made in the kitchen. There you go, That's what bodies are made. They ain't made in the weight room. Just got Hey, you gotta stay away from them wams. Now you saw that, Joe, I see that little pebble you got.
Speaker 4: Nerve said, Uh, bodies are made in the weight room.
Speaker 1: Joe, ain't say nobody underground kicks Chad. Did you ever think about leaving Cincinnati in your prime?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh yeah I tried that. Yeah, I tried that. Yeah that that ain't work.
Speaker 3: They pitched you off.
Speaker 6: No, they just im media started saying that was the reason we were losing, all right with Shoot, let me get up out of here.
Speaker 4: Then, Yeah, that that ain't work.
Speaker 1: Uh music, MW music. Oh Joe, what days are y'all doing? Night cap at WrestleMania. I'm trying to holler at y'all retired Navy. I got my little Portier special Edition box Thursday, Thursday Friday.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Who is the most disrespected player in the NFL? Excuse me? Who's the most disrespected player in the NFL history? And why?
Speaker 4: Who you think about Joe Damn the most disrespected? Yes, oh that's a great question.
Speaker 6: Disrespectful, disrespected, not giving the love that they deserve. I think, look as right now, recently, probably brother Hurts, Jalen, probably Lamar.
Speaker 3: In history.
Speaker 6: No, I'm talking about right now history wise. I mean, shoot, I mean, I'll let you, I'll let you do history. I'm just trying to think those that get a bad get a bad rap right now history m hmm woo. And it's mostly the quarterbacks though, too. I mean, because they're they're judged a little different than everybody else.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think when it's all said done, I think AB gonna be the most disrespected.
Speaker 3: To play in history.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Antonio Brown, Yep, you know you're up for the Hall this year? O Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gonna get in there or ain't it. It's gonna be some years. I'm saying because of of course, because I feel so, I can saying.
Speaker 3: I know his numbers. Numbers are herb, his numbers are superb. He was so special mm hmm, beyond special. He had a stretch.
Speaker 1: He had a four or five year stretch that was as good, if not Hobby six, That was as good, if not better, than.
Speaker 3: Any receiver in the history of the game. I agree.
Speaker 4: That was monster crazy work.
Speaker 1: Sam mcgrad eighty nine. Alright, So tried to save Nick from engaging in mal practice. There's no way he forgot stealth for what the guy he probably didn't for a guy he probably didn't see play.
Speaker 3: He didn't see Big Old play.
Speaker 1: He damn sure didn't help see Bob Coozie play because I Nick, and I didn't see Bob Kuzi and damn.
Speaker 3: And a big ol'd play.
Speaker 1: Hell, I didn't even see Big Old play when he went to Cincinnati, and that was that was after he played all those years in Cincinnati. No, Kell, I don't even know how much you saw about Isaiah play.
Speaker 3: How old is Nick? He probably caught a little bit of Isaiah. He probably I know he ain't seen no Bob Coosey. No, and he ain't seen No, he ain't seen no Oscar Robinson either.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I seen Oscar play at the University of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't seen no Oscar Robinson playing.
Speaker 4: I was deare what said front run watched Oscar play? Man stopped playing?
Speaker 3: Man, he was that. U see.
Speaker 1: Nicks forty one? So Nicks forty one. That means he was born in what nineteen eighty?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no forty one, So he's born in he was born in eighty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, they retired like ninety two. Is Alasea was like third or fourth pick in eighty one. He won the championship with in there in eighty one he got drafted. He got drafted that that junior whenever they have the draft. He's born in eighty he's born in eighty five. Isaiah won his first championship in eighty nine and ninety No, yeah, eighty nine, No, ninety ninety No eighty nine, ninety because Jordan won ninety one, ninety two, ninety three, ninety six, ninety seven, ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't seen her.
Speaker 1: It was born with Isaiah won his first championship five when he won his second championship.
Speaker 3: No, no, man, y'all, I don't know what he was thinking.
Speaker 2: He'll probably say, you know, look he thought about it and he just and it happened, you know, completely completely.
Speaker 3: Drew a blank. It happens, l MG.
Speaker 1: Say any chance y'all discussed the NFL draft soon, y'all should do a mop top ten draft challenge. Whoever gets the most right gets the crowd two million.
Speaker 3: We'll look at that. We'll look into that.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, ever, are the go I've been trying to show something on the fc O Joe, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You've been ducking me? You'll probably have You've probably been ducking you. I don't know. I guess I'm I guess he's trying to I guess he uh soccer or something.
Speaker 4: You you won't work, but you boy, I'm easy to find you.
Speaker 3: You know you know. But don't don't do that.
Speaker 4: Man, don't play me.
Speaker 6: Don't play He definitely ducking because everybody know how to reach me, especially when they come to that game.
Speaker 1: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one of you for joining us. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: There's my partner the form of binga ring of fame on the He's a current being a ring of fame NITA, former Pro Bowl and off Pro He's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson and remember of the Big Three, the seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks, that is Iso Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Again, thank you for your support and you continue support those look at the purchase a bottle of Shave by Lapotier. Head over to La Portierkangnac dot com to purchase you a bottle. It is currently unavailable in a state or city near you. It is a premium vsop kanyak that drinks more like an xoh, so try it. Compare it against other Kangnacs and you'll see Shave by Laportier the smoothest, best tasting cognac on the market. Hey, the number seven seed uh will be the Portland Trailblazers as they fight their way back on the road against the Phoenix Suns and take them down one fourteen to one ten.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable game that was the game, back and forth. Both games were sensational, and the Charlotte Horners will take on the winner of the Orlando Magic and the Philadelphia seventy six Ers. As Charlotte's the LaMelo Ball had a game game winning layup late in the ball game after Kobe White's game time three forces overtime. They hold on to win one to one oh six. Bab Out of Bayo, who was tripped up by LaMelo Ball, ended up injuring his lower back or lower extremities and he left the game and did not return, so the Charlotte Waste the winner for the Orlando Magic and the Philadelphia seventy six ers for the eighth seed for the right to face the Detroit Pistons. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm Unk, He's Oho, He's Iso. We will see you tomorrow night. Thank you guys for joining us
Speaker 2: Out Pat