Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, Armstrong and get.
Speaker 2: Cake and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty an important youth sports question. We'll let Joe Getty be the judge coming up? Do I have to.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You could just say eh, I don't know. It doesn't sound very entertaining. I see your point. I will be the judge.
Speaker 4: A lot of good stuff to squeeze into the final hour of the week. But first, it's the Friday tradition. Take a fun look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week, Clips of.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: We have breaking news as we come on the air. Ozzy Osbourne has died.
Speaker 1: Scottish Shup has his Open championship, so please you well again.
Speaker 5: We hope it gets a little bit more competitive because like a girl.
Speaker 1: Trip to Cancun. Right now, there's no dame. Would an untalented man be able to compose the following satirical witticism. I still think about Kamala. I had to come back for the insurance because I'm they informed me earlier this year. I'm on Cobra, I'm as I am. There's someone that's been so focused on trying to understand all of that. Can a man become a woman? Can a man become a woman?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: No, thank you.
Speaker 5: Convicting killer Brian Coberger forced to face the families of his victims and a survivor.
Speaker 1: He chows destruction, he chows evil.
Speaker 5: In my view, the time has now calm to end mister Colberger's fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 6: You may received a's in high school and college, but you're going to be getting big d's in prison.
Speaker 1: Whether it's right or wrong, it's time to go after people. President Obama and his leadership team effectively launch a year's long coup against the sitting president of the United States. If you want to take a look at that and stop talking about nonsense.
Speaker 5: Attorney General Pambondi told President Trump that his name appears multiple times of the Jeffrey Epstein files.
Speaker 7: Some Democrats are joining Republicans in Congress demanding the files be released.
Speaker 1: People ask me what's going to cost me politically, I say, well, share it is. How do you get correct? It's everywhere? Mainly for that reason, I learned how to make my own I know exactly what happened in that debate, she's tired of give him ambient to be able to sleep. You, how do you think your hotel room gets cleaned? How do you think you got food on your table? The crack is whack.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple of quick things before Joe's hot take on youth sports one, and I'm not going to talk about Epstein anymore today. Nobody can make me other than what I'm about to say. Mark Halprin put out a video today which I will watch. He says in my reported monologue, I break down why the Trump Epstein scandal might be the most politically dangerous controversy Trump has ever faced. Well, I want to hear him explain that because I don't get it, So stay tuned for that. I saw this yesterday. I didn't listen Hulk Hogan's cardiac arrest nine to one one dispatch audio came out. I hate that sort of thing. I understand why transparency is good with government agencies, but that's not the way it's used. It's used for celebrities and just yeah, I get it. It's it's a public record and we're the public. But it's distasteful. Yeah, not cool. Okay, this so a they're in the Little League World Series time. I guess the little kids playing little kids kid hit a home run the other day, flipped a bat, got suspended, and that's I guess that's become a problem nationwide, not just this one kid who they reinstated, which I think might be just because he's such a good player and they need which happens also at all levels of sport. But what do you think about bat flipping for kids? Because in Japan, for instance, you hit a home run, you flipped the bat. It's kind of an art form and people love it. Nature and the United States we've frowned upon it for many, many years. It's seen it as showboating, although it seems kind of crazy the way all sports are now that we have any limits on showboating, Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 4: I've got to get over my learned and long held belief in not showboating because I was brought up to not do that.
Speaker 1: I hated people who did that.
Speaker 4: I thought it was dumb, unnecessarily like look at me, look at me, look at me. You just hit a home run. Everybody is looking at you. You don't have to do a dance. So my personal distaste for it. I will put aside because I am like that little solomonic in my wisdom.
Speaker 1: And you're also old that too.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 4: You could make a safety argument because the rules of baseball make it very clear you have one option with your bat, that is to drop it, to have it no longer be in your hand as quickly as possible before you run to first base, before.
Speaker 1: You do anything right, So you could make that argue. I get that, But the controversy is mostly around we want the show voting or not. Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you when my son was playing youth football, because it's just it's just the zeitgeist. It's not good. I don't like it, but I don't see how you're gonna stop it because the pros do it, and the kids watch the pros, and it's a TV show, a for profit TV show, and the TV show is better when they show boat.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it just is. But all the kids, young kids. My son was what was he ten at the time.
Speaker 6: Every play, every mundane play, there'd be the you know, pop in the jersey and high five and the chest bumps and the ooh flex and just every play that was like half.
Speaker 1: The fun of being in sports, it seemed was the.
Speaker 4: After It's like, okay, yeah, I really dislike the trend. But the kids didn't come up with this. Again, they're imitating their heroes, you know what. I think this is the sort of thing that works itself out if the it reminds me of the great I wish, I wish I was as good as like Tim Sanderfort, remembering sayings and who said them. But the idea that if if the people have the Constitution in their hearts, there's nothing that can take the Constitution away. And if the people don't have the Constitution in their hearts, there's no defense of it. So if the people, the players, the coaches, the fans are like, there's nothing wrong with flipping the bat, the bat flipping will come and become, you know, semi permanent. If if the consensus is now we don't like this or it's unsafe.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, it'll go away. Well now, let me sound like old school nineties talk radio conservative. Oh god, we're not going to take calls, aren't I. But there's no doubt the whole show boating thing is a selfish act. It's a hey, look at me, look at me, Look at me, and as a whole, is society more selfish now or less selfish now? Oh yeah, vastly more selfish, more selfish?
Speaker 3: And and.
Speaker 1: Kids frequently when you ask them their greatest goals, they say to be famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even more than rich. They want to be famous, and that this feeds into that tendency. I just think, you know, it's such an enormous societal trend. I'm not going to stop it through forbidding the bat flip, but I could easily be convinced, no, there's no positives here to have young kids flipping ball bats around.
Speaker 1: It hits somebody in the head. Now drop the bat and run to the base. Quick political thing before we take a break. I found this funny. So the DNC, the Democratic National Committee, is doing an autopsy on the nast last election. This is what parties do after they get their asses kicked. They do what they call an autopsy, which seems like an overly grim term to use for an assessment of why you.
Speaker 4: I would say, given the state of the Democratic Party, it's pretty accurate.
Speaker 1: It's dead. What did to die of? But this is the funny part. Well, I was about to go off on this tangent I'll do the tangent first before I get to the funny part. The tangent being the most famous political autopsy. I think the first time anybody ever heard the term was after Mitt Romney lost in twenty twelve. The Republican Party did an autopsy every single thing they determined in the twenty twelve autopsy. Trump did the opposite of and won two terms. So so much on the.
Speaker 4: Notable example of the Republicans decided we need to go softer on immigration, much softer, and not only did Trump go in the opposite direction, but he won the Hispanic vote in the way Republicans never have so nice autops.
Speaker 1: Part of that is because parties and committees just want to win the election. They don't care about actually satisfying voters. If they can satisfy voters and to win election, that's just that's fantastic, but right. But the DNC said off limits to the autopsy. Autopsy is reviewing whether Biden should have stepped down earlier or not, or whether Kamala Harris was a good candidate.
Speaker 4: The one thing we're not going to consider is whether those thirty two gunshot wounds played a role in the patient's death. That's off limits. Looks a little sad to me. Why don't he say he died because he was fat?
Speaker 1: How funny is that? I know, it's it's beyond funny, it's bizarre. You can't even imagine what they're thinking.
Speaker 4: I mean, I get that that's not likely to happen again, but it's like, you know, getting back to sports, if you have a pretty damn good idea why you lost a game or why something went wrong, you don't blow everything up.
Speaker 1: Because you don't want to undo everything.
Speaker 6: That was right.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Now, if, for instance, the Democratic Party and I do not believe this, trust me was doing more or less everything right, but Joe Biden's brain took a downturn, Kamala seemed like the obvious choice. We're in a hurry, so we went with her. It turns out she's a dud as a candidate. I mean that that's clearly true. But but to ignore that and say, let's just take a part or examine everything else we're doing, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get that. Why are you bothering? So Joe was regaling us with an amazing story last hour about pilots crashing planes on purpose, which seems to happen more often than we thought big commercial airlines. I would have thought that might happen once every fifty years, but it happened a number of times in recent years around the world. Yeah, and there's some talk about what we can do about that. Yeah. Yeah, automated planes ought to be way easier than cars. I'm gonna start walking in, you know, and you're walking in the little doorway, and you're waiting for people to get to the seats and the pilots saying, hey, hey, how's it going. How you doing? You're having a good das they are a bad day. How's your marriage? How's your career? No, when I say how you doing? I really really want to know in depth. Huh you and your wife still getting along?
Speaker 4: If you were to describe life in say, two or three words, what would those words be?
Speaker 1: No kidding, Okay, we'll get to that coming up.
Speaker 3: You really don't want to splitch your audience. You know, you don't want to say I'm a Democrat or I'm a Republican. You are all kinds of people come to see you for form. I stayed silent for so long it was killing me. I watched the border crash and burn. I watched the economy crash and burn. I watched Trump's family be compromised. I watched his business. I watched him try to put him in jail.
Speaker 1: I was silent and I hardly could hold my tongue.
Speaker 3: And then when they took that shot at him and tried to kill our leader, that was it for me.
Speaker 1: Brother, that's the man who played the character of Hulk Hogan in his real voice and attitude, clearly a conservative and why he joined the whole let's get Trump elected crowd. Yeah, and gave that surreal and electrifying speech at the convention. That was quite a moment. Finally came across an article in The New York Post that mentioned his lifelong steroid use in contributing to his health problems, because seventy one is not that old for a guy who's obviously into physical fitness.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, yeah, clearly, Yeah, that stole years from his life. Interesting if you could talk to him in the afterlife, I wonder what he would say about the bargain he struck.
Speaker 1: I bet he was okay with it. It's one of the most famous people in the world. That'd be a pretty cool ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when your heart is skipping beats, you might think, well, who knows, that's why he's Well, he's not here, we can't ask him. So talked a little earlier about pilot's suicide, essentially where they take the plane down with them.
Speaker 1: I like call it mass murder. You did at one point. Let's lean away from the suicide and toward that you're a mass murderer, you scumbag, right, a suicidal mass murderer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think both are worthy of mentioning. But anyway, and how the third world countries including China feel like they have to deny it, which was an interesting aspect of this, whereas the Western democracies are like, no, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: A couple of notes. First of all, a friend of.
Speaker 4: Mine who's knowledgeable about this stuff, says, it's usually the systems or the processes that let the pilot down, not the pilot's fault. He's talking about a book that claims it's easy to blame it on the pilot instead of digging much deeper into what actually caused the accident with the systems. This editorialist I'm writing I'm reading over here says, actually, frequently if the pilots would have gotten out of the way and let the airplane do what it was supposed to do. So he's saying, yes, it is pilot air I am not an authority on this, but he gets into it really interesting thought, which is the fact that having a pilotless airplane in the style of a driverless car, what are your autonomous car, whatever you want to call it, it'd be way simpler with airplanes because the hazards and complexity of driving along in traffic are way worse than go along the runway, you know, accelerate, go aloft, hit thirty thousand and feet then land in Omaha, there aren't nearly the.
Speaker 1: Hazards to avoid. I think we got to end. There could be active ground control when it was necessary. Oh true. I think you're gonna have the same psychological problem, though, it'll be interesting to see how we receive this, because it's going to happen over the next couple of years. I think there'll be cars out there driving on their own. Occasionally they're going to make a mistake and kill people. But so if if everybody was an automatic driving car, but highway deads went from the current thirty five thousand a year to five thousand a year. Would that be would we all just celebrate the win? Or doesn't that seem extra weird and awful? If a computer driving car kills you.
Speaker 4: And they're going back to people driving, because this is obviously not good picture loved one?
Speaker 1: You know, horrible's that'd be your loved one dies in a car that was being driven automatically. Doesn't that seem sort of worse than if it was their error? I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I see what you're driving at and how difficult it would to get people to trust it, especially if you can surround a waym and make it stop. What the unforeseen airplane you know, similar incident?
Speaker 1: Is there? Well? Switching gears?
Speaker 7: I saw that Miller Light is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary by offering fifty thousand free beers at bars across the country.
Speaker 1: Oh, people are running up to the bar.
Speaker 7: Like, can I get a Budwise, don't have to be fifty thousand Miller Lights, which is about the number you need to feel anything.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, just shots of light beers. Jimmy fallon a big drinker with that one, because he's a no fairly big drinker. So that's kind of a funny joke, you know, now that you mentioned it, I had forgotten the given his lifestyle I mentioned earlier. Today is the sixtieth anniversary of what. The sixtieth anniversary it will featured a major oscar winning a Hollywood film last year, Bob Dylan went electric sixty years ago today to booze and craziness and mayhem and left the stage after only three songs because the crowd went berzerko.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I never thought about this too. I read the commentary magazine piece about it. The the the important part about that was not musically whatever, but the fact that he broke with the hippies. He didn't give a crap. I don't care about I'm not I'm not here to be your hippie leader. That's not That's not what I'm doing. You think it wasn't what I'm socialist is?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: One of the takeaways from the bio pic of recent days too. Yeah, Pete Zieger, the banjo player and everybody else wanted to be part of the hippie socialist movement, and he just wasn't interested in that whole thing. Glad you liked my songs and you're using him however you want to use them. But I'm not into your hippie things. Because if he had continued down, if he'd done like a lot of artists do, and if this is what the crowd wants, this is, I'm going to give him more of it, that would have just made it even more powerful and more annoying. Right, if any continuing down that path, right break? I don't think he had the capacity to do that. Honestly, No, he's not made that well, no, definitely not. Yeah, so if you haven't seen that movie, it's really good. What was the other thing I wanted to mention? And I remember, I don't know. I want the week to be over. Is there any chance we can come back next week and the E word is not part of the show. I suppose there's no chance of that, right, I can tell you how.
Speaker 4: To end it, you mean for us or just just now the Trump administration, because the FBI is the Justice Department have already made detailed statements about it that no further disclosure is appropriate. Sent set of information relating to the victims is intertwined throughout the materials. This includes specific details They go on in quite some you know, you know specificity. Who is this writing doesn't matter, says If miss Bondi and mister Patel are now telling the truth about the contents of the Epstein files, then what's needed are officials who will take the responsibility then take the heat for declining to publish documents that could hurt victims and ruin reputations.
Speaker 1: Without a criminal case.
Speaker 4: They point out, a Bill Barr type, wouldn't it given a crap what the angry mob thought.
Speaker 1: He just said, no, we can't do this.
Speaker 4: And these are the reasons why the problem is that Bondi and Cash Pattel are to some extent a creation of the very crowd that's now yelling about the Epstein thing. And they fed into that creation too by egging on the crowd. So they're the wrong people to say, look, I know you don't like it, but this is the right thing and that's what we're doing some but he needs to say that and say exactly.
Speaker 1: Why Dylan only played three songs? What were the three songs? If you've seen the movie, you know he played Maggie's Farm, he played like at a da Vida, He played like a Rolling Stone, which is my son's favorite song, and He played an early version of it takes a lot to laugh, It takes a train to cry, which is an awesome tune. I just want to be your lover, baby, I don't want to be your boss. Heard that? Why do you think? Mark Halpern, in his newscast today, I'm going to watch it later said this is the most the biggest vulnerability Trump has ever had in his presidency, in his political life. Thesteis I suspect slash predict and I would love to follow up with you over the weekend. That it is because he will lose the incredibly energetic popular support that has fueled the whole tree from a machine.
Speaker 4: That he will actually have shot somebody on Fifth Avenue to paraphrase Trump himself, but the base will say no, not cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shot somebody to maga hat on Fifth Street, which is different. Get out of my way and shut him down. Yeah, that fits in with So today's Wall Street Journal poll that's out and that's one of your respected polling organizations. They have Trump a little higher than a couple of big polls have had him in the last week. They have him at forty six percent, forty six percent job approval rating and as they point out, that's with a number of his policies not that popular right now. This is Obama like where Obama's policies would pull fairly low, but his personal approof rating would be pretty high, even though by the way, Trump at forty six. Obama was at forty at this point in his presidency. He ended higher, but he was at forty at this point. Well, Trump is at forty six. Yeah, I was gonna say forty six pretty healthy. Yeah, heck yeah, heck yeah, you'd take that any day. But as they point out, he's got an almost ninety percent of Republican voters approving of the performance. Historically, that doesn't happen even Ronald Reagan was in the seventies. We didn't. We just didn't used to be this way. So Trump, to your point about the Epstein thing, at ninety percent of the Republican voters, if a whole bunch of those are super hardcore mega and they believed, you know, the story about Epstein being one of the goals of the second Trump administration, and they feel like fu I could.
Speaker 4: Drop off quite a bit pretty fast. Yeah, that's the that's my only guess what Halford's talking about. Because in terms of actual political significance, there.
Speaker 1: Isn't no, there's zero political significance. I mean from a real policy standpoint or affecting people's lives, yeah standpoint. Yeah A speaking of which, and I'll keep.
Speaker 4: This short, but I still think speaking of popularity, in spite of the unpopularity of of policies, the tariff thing has yet to actually land, and when it does.
Speaker 1: Popular of the ones that they pull, but all exact right, don't think I hung up hung onto that one. That one's really unpopular. Let me dig that up real quick while you're taking Yeah, just let me know when you have that.
Speaker 4: But and this is this is worth listening to Trump's various trade wars thing and then individual deals with individual countries and blah blah blah. Trump trying to discourage auto parts for American cars being built in Mexico and Canada, imposed a twenty five percent tariff on autos and parts. Okay, he just came to a trade deal with the Japanese. They will pay a tariff of fifteen percent. So, because American auto plants rely heavily on parts from Canada and Mexico, the tariffs on American made American cars could be higher than on Japanese imports and European cars depending on what has worked out there. We would have higher tariffs on American made cars than Japanese cars because we tend to have parts factories on the other sides of the border. What does an American made car mean, Joe? In that case, it's a reasonable question. But the UAW is freaking out and they are pissed, as they should be. This is not what Sean Fain was open for when he threw his lot in with Trump by not endorsing Biden.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, Trump say upside down seventeen points on tariffs, and that's as you say before they've really hit Yeah, it's also pretty chaotic. What are people even upset about. It's got to be the feeling that I'm not sure this is going to work out? Well, what if it actually doesn't work out? Like you've got the proof in front of you. I'll give you the crazy short version of this.
Speaker 4: Peggy Noon and Brilliant that had article about Trump and what makes him tick, and I think she's absolutely right.
Speaker 1: And again this is the crazy short version of it. Is he just loves being in a fight.
Speaker 4: He likes to fight guy, as radio host Jim Rome used to talk about the guy who likes to go out to the bars and he wants to get in a fight. Trump loves conflict and particularly and that explains a lot of what he does and a lot of who he is. And like the tariff thing, he's not worried that it's probably damaging or too chaotic, or doing more harm than it's worth with it.
Speaker 1: Like our closest friends, he just loves being in a scrape. The Big Beautiful Bill does not pull particularly well. I don't know if that matters at all. Do you call it a legislative achievement if it doesn't pull very well like right after it happened, although Obamacare pulled horribly for a long time and then became just everybody got used to it and now polls fairly well.
Speaker 4: When you combine the complexity of the bill, the Big Beautiful Bill, and the misreporting of it, and the misperceptions people have of what was in it, oh well, and the enormousness of it, I don't know a tenth of what's in it.
Speaker 1: It's difficult for me to answer that question. I don't know what to make of any of it. I don't remember which. One of my favorite reporters said this was when the right, when they were voting on it, said you could walk through halls of Congress and you'd be lucky if you found anybody that could name five things that are in the bill. If the people who voted for it don't know didn't know what was in it, what's the average human being across America be able to tell you about the big beautiful bill. The only thing I could really tell you is that the Trump tax cuts from twenty seventeen continued. I don't know if I got much else than that they were all back some of the Green New Deal stuff. They kicked some people off Medicaid kinda.
Speaker 4: Well in professional politicos would tell you none of that crap matters that you guys are talking about.
Speaker 1: The Only thing that matters is the perception in the poll numbers.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: That's how we make our living, That's how we get people to vote, and that's how we get power.
Speaker 1: So I don't care what was in it.
Speaker 4: If it was the worst steaming pile of excrement ever generated by any legislative body in the history of mankind, but it polled, well.
Speaker 1: That's a win. Sure, it's a legislative achievement. Isn't that nice? Well that's a good Friday story. Well, democracy doesn't work, clearly, We'll finish strong. Next.
Speaker 5: The grandmother and army veteran restraining a woman allegedly trying to storm the cock that had happened on the Delta flight from Atlanta to Tucson. It happened about twenty minutes into the flight. The pilot were turning to Atlanta where authorities were waiting.
Speaker 1: Well, okayse she was a grandmother who restrained out of control passenger, which is a nice But was she like thirty five? I VISI on those kind of grandmas. I mean, cause you're kind of implying that she was old, but she's right. I'm guessing she wasn't as old as the normal grandmother. I think she was younger. By the way, we have a clip of the woman that I pulled yesterday.
Speaker 8: Okay, she didn't want to be on the plane anymore, she said God told her to do it. She had a call in and I'm just like, wait a minute, I don't know about this conversation you got going on, but not today. Nobody else was doing nothing, so I just literally knew I had to do something. I got to make it home to my kids, my children, you, my grandchildren.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, not today, and nobody else is doing anything, so I guess I will where to go, sister, Yeah, I got to be done. Was I having a conversation with some of the other day, a woman who was around fifty about how fifty year olds are so much different than fifty year olds years ago, using the example of Aunt B from the Andy Griffith Show, was like fifty four. I mean that was the age she said, is the character? So so there's plenty of women that aren't looking like Aunt Be at that age anyway, right, Yeah, Katie, this grandmother is a whopping twenty six years old. Twenty six year old grandmother.
Speaker 4: That's almost number one. Where does David mu Or get off describing her as a grandmother?
Speaker 1: That's weak? So two thirteen year old had babies? If the math is mathing on the average jack yet, Yeah, thank you, thank you for verifying my difficult math complexity there. Yes, we've checked the figures. But yeah, okay, come on, David, that was the truth that tells a lie. You were factually truth but true, But that was a lie, and you know it was a lie. Come on, yeah, she's twenty six. A twenty six year old woman restrained somebody on a plane is not as good as story. It's still kind of interesting. You couldn't even gone twenty twenty six year old army veteran, that's fine. But grandma, grandmother, punk da, that's funny. In my mind, there's like a shawl and the little glasses down on the nose. Throw a few young people, help rescue this flight. Beating him with a cane riding exact play. Six freaking years old.
Speaker 4: She you know, by modern standards, I had my kids fairly young. I was a year older than her when we had our first kid, right, and she's a grandma at this point. All right, that's that's probably.
Speaker 1: Push over to the ground with your walker and you get your big black orthopedic shoes. You're stomping on their faces. Stop doing that. Sitting here with an old timey burse throwing hard candy at her, throw hard candy at him. Her dentures fly out in the midst of it all. Twenty six you say, I'll give it to you like he gave it to the Kaiser and w W one she's not even thirty, threw her soup on the guy, David Muir, you lying professional, liar bastards. I haven't been go ahead, sorry about little under a minute.
Speaker 4: Okay, I was gonna say, I haven't gone real heavy on the whole reforming the university's thing lately.
Speaker 1: A couple of good signs. Columbia University, who was among the worst of the worst, actually disciplined at least seventy of the students who took part in that library takeover. I hope they voted a lot of them out of school? Did they put them completely? And I saw suspended suspended was that well?
Speaker 4: And Columbia has a history of reversing certain sanctions against schools. So my point was going to be, yeah, let's keep an eye on this, because those scheming Marxists the first thing they do is say absolutely yes, we've we've suspended everybody. We've kicked fifteen people out, and.
Speaker 1: As soon as the cameras go away, they reinstate all of them.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: I will also say this George Mason University, which I would only be paying attention to because one of my kids went there, and it's actually the biggest university in the University of Virginia system. Their Marxist president is finally coming under fire for still doing DEI stuff, inflaming violation of federal law. Progress is being made, my friends. Let's keep up the good fight.
Speaker 1: Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Hey, how about a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the week. There he is, Michael Angelo, pressing the buttons. Michael, what's your final thought?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yesterday I tried to rip a T shirt like Haul Cogan, you know, and I felt something pop in my back and so it didn't go real well, the shirt had stayed and yeah, not good.
Speaker 4: Oh how lovely to have our esteemed news woman Katie Green back with us. Katie final thought, It.
Speaker 1: Is so good to be back, and IVF is not for the week. Maybe I'll do one more thing you guys about it?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, let's sat on that Monday. It sounds very interesting. Yeah, I love it, terrific, Jackie.
Speaker 5: Final thought for us, Big grandmother and Army veteran restraining a try the story.
Speaker 1: Are you proud of yourself? That's good? My goal. Seriously, how do you consider yourself a journalist? You put that in your thirty minute newscast? You lying up? Oh, I have no respect for you. So Katie, you'll totally get this high five.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: I was thinking about what I could do with the rest of my day, and I thought I could go to the gym and instead of a two.
Speaker 1: But crap. My emotional response is, oh, that would be cool. Yeah, I think I've turned a corner. Oh, I've got the habit. That's it. Yeah, if you can make it a habit, I feel bad if I can't get to the gym. That's opposed to the other way around. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If I have a day that I don't do something exercisey, it weirds me out with it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's that I'm better than anybody folks. Trust me, as Jack taught me. Habits are hard to break. Good ones too.
Speaker 1: A grandmother, an army veteran armstrong in Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday. So many people, thanks so little time.
Speaker 4: Good Armstrong in getty dot com for the hotlings, for Katie's corner.
Speaker 1: For the swag. How about an amng T shirt or hat or hoodie? For your favorite a g FN. Maybe it's you.
Speaker 4: Helps keep everybody on the hey roll. And if you see something over the weekend we really ought to be talking about, email it to us.
Speaker 1: Which it? Please mail bag at Armstrong e geeddy dot com. Well, the Epstein scandal please go away before Monday. We will see you then. God bless America. Do you want to thank you? Listening to the armstrong S. Jack and Jo return on.
Speaker 2: Monday with Kane and Lady and Michael Angel from the Epstein drama of Immigration even though he don't will have it.
Speaker 6: That you.
Speaker 1: That's Monday on the Armstrong I'm Getty Show, The Armstrong and Getty