Speaker 1: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Head coach Brian Schottenheimer says he had a talk with George Pickens about the effort following the Lions Lions game and the now deleted I G post about Richard Sherman. Shoddy, that's what they call it, said Pickings owned it. Tell him, Hey, Shoddy, I didn't play my best game. He made it clear is he's not worried about all that pickets effort moving forward, saying, unfortunately none of us played our best game.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 2: But I don't worry about George and his love for football and playing this game. So pick the right thing to do. If your coach talk to you about your effort, apologize to Richard Sherman.
Speaker 1: All all he did.
Speaker 2: He didn't say you was a bad person. He didn't say. All he said was that effort ain't good enough, especially especially double, especially when ceed leaves leaves the game. Your coach if it was that, if it wasn't that big of a deal, why would your head coach have a conversation body about your effort. It's okay sometimes, oh Joe, We said all the time here when emotion is high, logic is low. Yeah, I man, And look, oh Joe, I won't play my best game and you point that out, Man, help you. I get it. I get it, I get it. I totally understand. And I don't want people to think I don't understand, because I do. And I don't want you to think Shannon Sharp was ever perfect at any game because I wasn't. I had drops, I had missed the signmon's, but my job was not my I always prided myself in Shane, don't make that mistake again. You know what you did wrong. But if somebody called me out for something that I did, I can't be wrong. I can't be wrong that the coach called me out about a miss block.
Speaker 1: I missed the block.
Speaker 2: I didn't get my head across. I took terrible I ain't gonna took terrible steps. Why do I get mad at somebody for pointing out what you know you did wrong?
Speaker 1: Hey all you gotta do? Hey sum Man, I'm sorry, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah well yeah, he ain't apologizing to sharm But I know I can tell you that right now that's not coming. But on the field, it's gonna change. It's gonna change, you know, litt he be even good the past thirteen fourteen weeks you had, you know, a little little mental laps, you know, yeah, a little lack of days ago.
Speaker 4: But hey, damn.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But but see what y'all feel the rison that y'all say, No, he's playing for a.
Speaker 1: Contract with you.
Speaker 2: Show so l yoe and so let me ask you a question and you can speak to this because you're a receiver. Yeah, that kind of with its history based on what happened in Pittsburgh. Now he comes here and have a game. So how your agent going there? It says pickings is gonna be on time, Pickles are gonna be on time for meeting, He's gonna be on prime for practice, He's gonna be where it's supposed to be, and he's gonna give you your effort.
Speaker 1: How you sell that? You say?
Speaker 4: You say, how you sell it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What week we in?
Speaker 1: Uh? We week this fourteen?
Speaker 4: Well I use I use the other twelve weeks to sell it.
Speaker 2: What about what about the other four years? See you see you got thirteen weeks, I got three years.
Speaker 1: In a in a in a game.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna we're gonna use what happened in Pittsburgh?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna use what we did the first thirteener. We're gonna use what we did the first twelve weeks.
Speaker 3: I mean, when it's time to get paid, they're gonna use your what they're gonna you gotta update your resumes.
Speaker 4: So it's basically recently.
Speaker 2: But but what have I seen more of him giving me that effort the first twelve weeks or the effort that I saw on the last name?
Speaker 4: Okay, you're right, you're right, right, And.
Speaker 2: You know how they're gonna, oh Joe, you know how they're gonna do it right, all this stuff in his contract, all these clauses where they can claw back money.
Speaker 1: You I'm just telling you how they do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know, you know the game they play, you know, but you know, you know what, he gonna get his money, But they're gonna have a whole lot of clauses in it though. They're gonna have they gonna have a lot of clauthes.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's and that's and that's all I'm saying. I don't want, Hey, I don't want you to try to claw back money. Now if I'm late for something, if I meet something now, I can potentially avoid the contract. I can avoid the uh, the guaranteed money or roster bonuses.
Speaker 3: Heyll No, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Can honestly say, oh, Joe, I don't know about you, but I ain't never had nothing like that in my contract. I do have a weight clause in my contract. When people start putting stuff in their contract, what are they trying to tell you, we don't trust you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically basically trying to think.
Speaker 2: The reason why they put that, the reason why they put that clause in college contract. What do they have in Zion Williams contract, go Joe.
Speaker 1: Why cause they don't trust it?
Speaker 3: They got a weight clausing now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, huh yeah. Same thing with Eddie Lacy.
Speaker 3: He ain't big Eddie boy.
Speaker 2: Eddie was big, uh literally and figured me.
Speaker 1: But but I'm saying, I don't I know put in my car. I get it.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be certain clauses that they it's just standing procedure for a contract, and we get that. But you ain't finna putting no weight clause. You ain't finna putt no on time clause because no, I need all my money. I ain't trying to give you nothing, and I'm not trying to. If I do something, it voids it, right, that's all we're saying. Pick you too good, buddy, go get this money, get it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, just think I'm talking about thinking about clauses. I ain't had no damn clauses shit, And shoot, I kept getting all my money back. Yeah I want.
Speaker 4: I wasn't tripping.
Speaker 1: Bit.
Speaker 2: I ain't tell you what somebody told me. You're talking to a guy that uh yepped up some money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pick go getting boys hair next week? What give him hair? Ship?
Speaker 2: And despite the post lords, uh he's had, oh Joe, even with all that, He's seventy eight catches is a career high. He's eleven hundred and seventy nine yards is a career high. He ain touchdown is a career high. Nobody has ever ever doubted George Pickens talent. Nobody, It's unquestioned. It's off the charts, yep, off the charts. Bro these last four weeks. And if you guys make the playoffs, let it be the hardest you've ever played, and go get you a contract that if you if this is the last contract you get, you can go shut it down, go back to Georgia or wherever you're from, and live happily ever after that's what you do. That's what you do.
Speaker 1: Pick.
Speaker 2: Don't mess this opportunity up. Sometimes people get multiple opportunities. Sometimes they don't get your money picked.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, huh, I was like, why you keep looking at me?
Speaker 2: Where have I uh ad put up a pole talking about your share and shaved?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, let it grow, but you shaved?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't grow one.
Speaker 3: I can grow. I grow mine like Rick Ross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you gonna get what you'll get what the beautis.
Speaker 3: No, No, I can get I can get a real hey, matter of fact, that's a good idea. Matter of fact, when we when we do the live show, I'm gonna I'm gonna get a unit, a nice little beer with a lace or a lace front with the with the with the waves. I'm gonna be clean though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They're talking about to make it look old. What you mean, Look I am, I'm fifty seven. Another but no, you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't look fifty seven. You you look like you buy You look like about thirty nine forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Look No no, no, no, no, I don't. I don't think it's fully great like prime now. I don't think it's time I've been. I don't think mine gonna be like Salt and pepper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know black folk and we aged gracefully.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah yeah you might.
Speaker 3: Yeah you might be fifty seven, but you.
Speaker 4: Look thirty nine, forty yeah yeah, yeah, you good, you good.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of things like I'm in my twenties. Let me start, let me stalk, let me stop.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But but I'm gonna see, I'm gonna go, I'm going to I'm gonna give it a month.
Speaker 1: So this is a this is a Saturday Sunday.
Speaker 2: I didn't save, I didn't I didn't shave Saturday Sunday, and I didn't shave today, so this is three days. Yeah, so I'm gonna see where. I'm gonna see where it's gonna be out. Uh on the fifth.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, if.
Speaker 3: You grow, if you grow yours out, I grow mine out. Man. You know, sure we can look like we're from Philly with it, you know, with the beers.
Speaker 2: Hey, I will put that Beijing in mine. I don't get that. I'm gonna put that up at fifty seventeen.
Speaker 4: Okay, a little ro game and have it and have it like a.
Speaker 1: Uh uh have that thing like big perk at Rick Ross.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Give me some beard beard oil. Yeah, hey you know I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, and you grow yours out, man, I'm gonna grow mine out. Man, I'm gonna get then. I'm gonna give me.
Speaker 4: A little lace front with the waves.
Speaker 1: Nice little you got your uh your your hair gray?
Speaker 3: Noh here, no, not yet. Oh you know I'm young man, I'm about twenty three. Man, Now I don't get no gray hair yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna find out. But uh uh pick I mean at pink pink got a chance for one hundred ktchens oh joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chance for a hundred catchers.
Speaker 3: It's spoke games left right, yeah, yeah, twenty two yeah, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 1: And the way he played, that could be that could be fifteen hundred yards.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna be able to deny that.
Speaker 1: So pick, get your money, bro, get your money. You'll be glad you did. Oh chose earlier. I gave you good news. Now I am never bad.
Speaker 3: Noah, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, uh, let me get comfortable. Damn okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The Bengals will be without defensive end Trey Hendrickson for the rest of the season. He's expected to undergo core muscle surgery.
Speaker 1: Uh. He suffered the injured in Week six.
Speaker 2: Then it has a play since Week eight, after he sustained a hip injury. There was hope he will return at some point this season, but that won't be the case.
Speaker 4: Well, what's the bad news?
Speaker 1: He ain't coming back?
Speaker 3: Well, uncle, but hell, he ain't been there the past few weeks anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, my bad. I thought you was gonna miss it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean hell, I mean he been hurt, unc sheef.
Speaker 1: So that core muscle, probably that sports hernia surgery from lifting.
Speaker 4: That's probably living too damn heavy.
Speaker 3: That's what I need, see, man, That's why I need to be all these injuries.
Speaker 2: Man, it just oh Joe, that man, that man is a defensive lineman. He can't be eating no little victuals. He can't be no vegetarian eating that stuff. They Rudy's ass up out of there.
Speaker 3: Nah, they ain't what I'm talking about, man, Like they Okay, if you're not gonna listen to me as a nutritionist, at least listen to me as a strength and conditioning coach at least like, come on, man, you still y'all be laughing and making fun of me though I played all the years with no injuries. Man, people like it's not registering.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, they keep they keep listening to all these damn specialists and all these professionals, but for some reason, everybody keep getting hurt, non contact injuries.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They pulling this, they tearing that, like, come.
Speaker 1: On, man, you just fortunate.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey listen, ain't nothing fortunate. Whinning the lottery is fortunate. What I was able to do that ain't number God. Yes, yes, and you didn't get hurt.
Speaker 4: That's what it did.
Speaker 3: I can't. Man.
Speaker 1: You you play this game of football. It's hard.
Speaker 2: You're very fortunately one of the few that played this game and didn't really have any injuries, and you walk off the field as healthy as you walked on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because I was the one delivering the punishment. I was delivering the punishment. I was the savage.
Speaker 1: I was that.
Speaker 3: I was that boy out there. Man. I know I was key key in a haha and entertaining, but man, I was an animal out there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I had them boys scared.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, I ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna say none.
Speaker 2: O Jo the Indianapolis Coasts are in desperate need of a quarterback, so they've gone to a desperate measure to find one, which starter Daniel Jones out for the rest of the season due to ring achilles and back up Riley Leonard during a right knee injury that clouses status for Sunday game at the Sea at the Seahawks, the Coats called Philip Rivers to potentially save their season. The Coats are flying Rivers to Indianapolis for a workout Tuesday and with the possibility of signing the eight time Pro bowler. Rivers, who's forty four and became a grandfather in recent years, has not played.
Speaker 1: In the NFL since twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: However, the Colts are sitting at eight and five in the think of an AFC playoff rates. They peak a Rivers interest. They peaked Rivers interest enough to him to contemplate potentially coming out of retirement.
Speaker 1: Hold up, he's like one of the nominees with Haul right, yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: If Rivers were to join the Coats after active rosters, it presents a very unique scenario regarding his potential induction to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Rivers is one of the twenty six modern era players who are semi finalist for the twenty twenty sixth class. Yet the moment he joins an active roster, his eligibility clocks. It resets, doesn't it. Yeah, and he would have to wait an additional five years.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it for him. I like the opportunity for him, even though he's forty four.
Speaker 3: As a quarterback, I think the Eagles are still in a good in a good position to make the playoffs. You need.
Speaker 1: The coat who'd I say?
Speaker 3: Oh my bad?
Speaker 4: The culture in a good position to still make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: We need someone a quarterback that's a veteran that give us a veteran presence, that that can throw the ball, that can be that can command the offense, be a leader and keep us afloat.
Speaker 1: Why did he stayed? They wanted they wanted him to come They wanted him to come back. So why did he leave? If he still had interest.
Speaker 3: He wanted to go back. Maybe he didn't have interest. Maybe now after four years he wanted to come back and play.
Speaker 1: After five years, okay, five, Oh that's him.
Speaker 3: Hey, he rested up, shoulders, good, throwing motion, everything good. Body's heeled up a little bit. Man, he might come back and go crazy out there.
Speaker 4: Man, you don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, I mean can throw the ball, sure, Oh yeah, but yeah he has no mobility. Yeah, no, he has zero mobility. He has less mobility. Now, he really never had any mobility. So imagine him at forty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey he can.
Speaker 3: He can slinging that rock even though he got a funny he got a funny throwing motion. You gonna let it, We're gonna let it rip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean you know what sixty thousand yards, four hundred plus what four hundred and twenty something touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was having a player, he was.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, it's disappointed that.
Speaker 2: They didn't win more than what they won. You figure, they got gates in the Hall of Fame. LT's in the Hall of Fame. He's on the ballot for the Hall of Fame. I mean here, they finished number one offense and defense and didn't even make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: M go figure, damn.
Speaker 3: I mean Cat was right there. Oh, Cam was right there too. Cam ain't nowhere forty four.
Speaker 2: Don't want to play no football. Camvill told y'all he didn't want to play no football. Let that sink in. So what that tell you? Anthony Richardson? Let that sink in?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: A man that got ten kids, got grandkids, that's been retired from the NFL for five years. You sitting on that bench. They took you with the third overall pick three years ago. What does that say about you?
Speaker 3: Yam?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is he?
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. He had his shoulder. His shoulder again, my bad. Bro Huh he broke it?
Speaker 1: O Win? Oh that band? Was it? The band? Yeah? Damn, the Coats have some terrible ass. Look they just got Ward back. Remember Ojo he collided on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just got back.
Speaker 2: They gave two number one picks for Sauce. Sauce out with a calf injury. They paid all this. They they h Daniel Jones and now.
Speaker 3: He heard yeah.
Speaker 2: They went oh Joe, they went all in, all in with Sauce, gave up two number ones for him. Yeah, fifteen million for Daniel Jones, And it seemed like it was money well spent. It's Oh, I don't. I don't think Philip Rivers is the answer. I don't.
Speaker 3: Well, you got unc you gotta give him a chance.
Speaker 1: First, got the man forty four.
Speaker 3: Hey, you got to give him a chance. Him at forty four might be better than than than than some of some of the product we see.
Speaker 1: La. I'm surprised, o Jo.
Speaker 2: I fractured my orbital and I was out three weeks right the season ended, but they had cleared me to play. Howdy how uh what's his name? Anthony Richardson? Fraction is orbitally gone for like two months?
Speaker 3: You know them, pew. Don't you know you already know what to get? You know where the play is with that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, I would want him.
Speaker 2: I would actually, oh Joe, I would want him practicing because I want him to see it in real time. I don't want him away and he might still be there, but I oh yo, I honestly, you know you can't get ojo.
Speaker 1: You need to be in uniform. You need to be.
Speaker 2: Practicing, take the month to recover. But I don't like this because I missed three weeks. I practiced my orbital.
Speaker 1: O Yo.
Speaker 2: It's painful, but I was cleared after three weeks to come back and play.
Speaker 1: Now the season ended. The season ended.
Speaker 2: They just told me I need to wear a shield because channel you can't afford to get hit in the eye again.
Speaker 1: Okay, clearly, but I think he wears a shield anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not touching a feel regardless.
Speaker 1: You think it's over for him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, really the way Daniel Jones has been playing really.
Speaker 1: Okay, But Daniel Jones hurt. Now he got a Chiles and he.
Speaker 3: And he's a third string quarterback. He's not the second string quarterback, which.
Speaker 4: Is why bring it? Why bringing in Philip Rivers?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: I said that would have been the perfect opportunity for Anthony richards to play.
Speaker 3: They gave the opportunities.
Speaker 1: Already, so he done.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not me. I'm not part of the organization. I'm just saying. I mean the writings on the wall.
Speaker 2: Riley Leonard is from the hometown that Philip Rivers is from.
Speaker 1: Philip Rivers is his mentor. Mm hmm. So he's been working with him. He worked with him in the off season, right, and that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Shane Stacken was asked about AR today and said he's not sure if Anthony Richardson would be able to return before the season is over.
Speaker 1: Says, right now, he's not ready. I told you, o Choe, Well you the one just said no. Damn season long.
Speaker 3: Injury you just you just see I just told you that. I just said that.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Oh when did he get hurt?
Speaker 3: It ain't even about getting hurt. He's saying he's not ready. I don't think he talked about the injury.
Speaker 2: I know he's not, Oh Joe, but think about that. Let that figure for a second. O Joe, you a backup receiver. You a backup receiver. You twenty four years old, and they called, they call lam Fish Gerald to come out of retirement. You right there on the roster.
Speaker 4: He had two years. He had two years old.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, the man that had got heart on October the twelfth, so eight basically.
Speaker 1: Eight weeks ago. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you sports tracks, you look at guys that are on the current NFL practice squad. Are Trevor Simeon is Tennessee, who's been a starter, Sam Hartman, Cole Kyle McCord. I mean they, I mean, Brett Ripping is in there, and there he was a start, Endeavor C. J. Benthart, Sam Ellinger, Will Greers in Dallas, Bailey ZAPPI.
Speaker 1: Damn yeah.
Speaker 2: When you have you have it ver yeah hell yeah, yeah. Your vision is don tarily a player. I had it absolutely. I was seeing triple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you already know what the play is with that man. I mean, they gave him opportunity after the opportunity. After the opportunity, he didn't do anything with him, and I think they just don't see don't see a situation where giving him another opportunity to prove himself would work. There's a reason why they signed Danny Dimes that one year. That for we understood that, but at that point, you know that ship is sella.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: He saw his first coach game, so he hadn't been at practice. The doctors advised him to stay at home and rest. I don't know every every injury is different, so I shouldn't look. I'm just telling you I had the injury three weeks I was cleared, and they just told me and the whole next year, Oh Joe, I wore a shield because I could. I can ill afford. It's kind of like after the David. It's got to wear goggles because the doctor says, if you get poked in the eye one more time, you might end up losing vision in that eye.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Kareem. So I get it. I get it. It's not good.
Speaker 2: Look though, oh, Joe, five twenty just five back at our nightcap? Who's childing with us and Joe? Let's take a listen what they had to say. Oh Joe, oh the boy won't smoke?
Speaker 5: Have you seen this nightcap talking ship? They said, lined up, who's winning.
Speaker 1: A three on three?
Speaker 2: Me to a level nightcap? Big three versus five twice?
Speaker 1: We got?
Speaker 3: Hey, a matter of fact, I'm whoever just said that, while we're just thinking about that. Earlier to day, all the podcasts the Pivot, we all compete in something.
Speaker 2: It's a we're good, Hey, we're good.
Speaker 5: Hey, have you seen this nightcap talking ship?
Speaker 1: They said, lined up, who's winning a three on three? Me to a level? Nightcap? Big three versus five twice?
Speaker 3: We got a matter of fact, I'm whoever just said that while we're just thinking about that. Earlier to day, all the podcasts five twenty, the Pivot, we all competing something three.
Speaker 1: Were good, Hey, we're good. Hey, Hey the boy like the hell Man?
Speaker 3: We good?
Speaker 1: Sorry, got locked up, got new.
Speaker 3: Hips, bro, we just got a triple teams up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, up. Joe's gonna try to bully Yeah, Joe, we don't have trouble.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be everybody shouts to him, shout the nightcare for sure. A matter of fact, line, we can play anything. It's like, yeah, we'll beat them pretty much anything. Football, we will cook him. You know why they can't move he can be quarterback.
Speaker 1: Bro, it's over. We cooked a quarterback. We can't go chat.
Speaker 5: I can't go football. I might be good, though, I'm curious quiet we're bowling when we winning were good bowling. I know I'm a better bowler than.
Speaker 1: We could bowl. But football is bowling. Me and Mike got us.
Speaker 3: Mike got me and Mike got us.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy, Michael, hold us down the boat.
Speaker 5: I like the fact he said on the podcast, he said the pivot were one of the reason of the pivot. That's about to be in every pickerel. Actually, they don't even want to pick up basketball. Too strong and we need a referend Fred and he ain't moving a minute. Oh yeah, yeah, we beat them.
Speaker 1: But in bowling. I like that though, Well, write them to the field day for.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, what a a t man.
Speaker 4: We will wash you all black.
Speaker 3: That's in anything in your own respected craft in basketball, you not better than me at your.
Speaker 6: Own short pool throwing dark thing talking pong pong or horseshoes whatever y'all want.
Speaker 3: See low dice face dominic.
Speaker 1: There definitely don't know nothing about no Dice. I don't care.
Speaker 2: That might be something different, but the record, first of all, the Pivot I know don't know.
Speaker 1: None of them don't know nothing about No Dice.
Speaker 2: The know nothing, no, no, no. And then they don't know nobody got in between. They don't know about no guns. They don't know the bu ray nothing.
Speaker 3: And we gotta call everybody out too now. Busting with the boys, y'all can't beat us doing nothing, chugging bell don't know, chugging beers, I mean what I mean, whatever you call it, you name it. Who else whatever podcast out there wants.
Speaker 1: But they ain't got but two they got. We can need somebody with three.
Speaker 3: Oh they they only got to no, I thought they they only got.
Speaker 2: To busting with the boys. Only two people. Okay, what's the other one name the offensive line with the Titans, Taylor Lawan, Taylor Lue. Oh well, whatever they want to do, they get their ass whooped too. Uh what it is they might be look is what it is. I think Cam can shoot some hoop. But that's about it. That's it. That's all they got.
Speaker 4: Huh camp hoo.
Speaker 1: I think they's a camp can hoop. But that's about it.
Speaker 3: I got no hold on, but you got we're gonna play two on two. It's just me and Joe, Me and Joe versus Cam and Mace. Joe got Joe, got Joe got mad. I'm a lot. I'm a lot. Cam ass up, I'm a lot. Cam Ain't nothing nothing too.
Speaker 1: Small to dealing with it. Thought that Joe Joe go back damn down.
Speaker 3: Hey man, that that's part of the game. That's that's part of the game. Who else we got? What other podcast we got out there?
Speaker 2: Gilly and Waller wallow to do a shoot anyway? I know damn well, they ain't playing down, playing nothing.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna We're gonna beat them. That that's easy work. Oh hold on, what about seven seven pm in Brooklyn?
Speaker 2: Mellow can't do no shooting, no basketball, him and dat shoot number of basketball?
Speaker 4: I got, I got Mellow, I got Mellow, I got Mellow.
Speaker 2: Let me guard Mellow. No, let me guard Mellow. Try to bull your mellow too, little man. This is me, Hey Mello.
Speaker 3: If you see this, come see us, get your boys, put your shoes on.
Speaker 4: We strapping up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, night, cat ball.
Speaker 1: Eight ball, five ball, whatever y'all want to do. Knook a pool, It don't.
Speaker 6: Matter, y'all horseshoes, darts, yeah, and that's and that's on el gotto.
Speaker 2: Whatever whoever, whoever can get all that?
Speaker 3: Hey, who else out there who were leaving out?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: We got to make sure everybody, Ego opportunists, everybody, everybody needs to be named, because everybody can get cam.
Speaker 2: Cam and a Peggy. Y'all can whatever y'all want to do.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, Cam and Peggy can't. Cam and Peggy don't want nothing and nothing, no, nothing, zero.
Speaker 2: Everybody whatever, dog he cam, card hole, It don't matter.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Cam, you been talking trash about being able to play tennis. Huh hey what was the other one on that? Everybody playing right now on the st a pickleball he minutes, regular golf. Hey Peggy, I know a Peggy, I know you trash. You can't play nothing. Hey Cam, you don't want no smoke period. Matter of fact, I'm a better quarterback. I just happened to play receiver.
Speaker 2: So whatever, whatever, whatever, whatever, whoever. Five twenty y'all five twenty, y'all getting it first.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you know we.
Speaker 2: Forgot about, We forgot about about Gilbert Gilderina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gil Hey, bring your bad knees ass over here too, No bad needs ass, get it too? Hey, who owe me money? Who owe me money?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 3: Who owe me cigars?
Speaker 1: You? Hey?
Speaker 3: Kenya Martin listen, yass is grass and I'm the lawnmower, Kenya, Martin ass is grasses. I'm the lawn more with my damn cigars.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, a new Heights Jason the trap. Y'all could get it too.
Speaker 4: Oh no, hey, hey, hey, I got I got, I.
Speaker 3: Got Jason, I got Jason. It'll it don't matter whatever we do, whatever we're doing.
Speaker 1: So whatever y'all want to do.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to play cards, y'all want to play a miniature golf, ping pong, shoe pool, corn hole, horseshoes, darts, ass toss.
Speaker 3: It don't matter, yeah, matter of fact, and we can take it. Matter of fact, all of us. We could be on on on the Mayweather Mike Tyson card and I I fight everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm gonnahoop you.
Speaker 3: I'm a whooping in that I'm whoop. You're asking that to Ken you Martin, you.
Speaker 2: First, and now I done sew pillow fighting. We can do pillow fighting too. I'm gonna put a breaking and that's a sport.
Speaker 1: You saw that. Gonna put a brick in somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, hold on, hold on? What about what's the podcast for Kali? Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Damn speak easy? I chowchow and uh and McCoy. Yeah, y'all come getting y'all come get this work too. Everybody can get it.
Speaker 4: I don't care who it is.
Speaker 3: What about skip skipping to leave.
Speaker 1: And what hey? Skipping to leave?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at you at.
Speaker 2: What now we're gonna least it. Steve Nash and Lebron ain't gonna wear nothing but a basketball game.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: Hold one that they might get done getting dealt with.
Speaker 3: You're not listen to me. Lebron and Steve might not even win that. Once I get out, then I get the talking and I get it. I get in the chest. He ain't never seen a on defense. I'm like Patrick Beverley on steroids. Yeah, like Lebron ain't getting around me. Man I'll be up man I man I and he he, we.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna mention working out. So that's that's ain't nothing, ain't nothing gym related.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, we leaving somebody out eighty five South.
Speaker 1: What they gonna do with the Carlos man? What they hell lost?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing, man, Chico, ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm for the run through Chico. I'm for the run through man, DC Young Fly too little. Hey, I'm gonna flick DC Young Fly and watch out man, watchhot basketball, softball, kickball. I mean it don't matter, bowling. Hey, we can go to the skating rink. It don't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh yeah, hey, it don't it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Speak easy. Gills Arena five twenty seven in Brooklyn, all of them not you're in five. It all battle.
Speaker 4: And stop playing with us.
Speaker 3: Man, hold on, we're forgetting Oh wait a minute, wait a minute, we forget somebody. Goddamn man who did this? The coade? Matt Barnes, All, Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson. Don't think y'all think you thought you was off the hook. Hall boy, ham Boy, Matt barn Stephen Jackson, come see me, come see me. One of two on two.
Speaker 1: I think they might win a basketball. But that's about it.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna win now.
Speaker 2: First of all, Steven A you and your nephew, y'all leave it, y'all stay out of this.
Speaker 1: Who that Stephen aodcast? Yeah, Steven, they got a podcast?
Speaker 3: Nothing, it's by itself though.
Speaker 1: No, he got a nephew that the feeling sometimes stay out of there.
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, no, no, he get this.
Speaker 3: He get this work too.
Speaker 1: Can't beat Steven and his nephew.
Speaker 3: What no, no, no, no, everybody get it? Nobody.
Speaker 2: I tell you who else could get it? They got a lot to talk about. Charlemagne, dj Envy Jef. I'm sorry. Oh yeah, Jess, you said this one out let, the one that be talking behind the microphone. Let her get her ass out there. But if it's Charlamagne, y'all definitely get anything's work too. Oh u Joe Bunten podcast?
Speaker 3: Yes, we running through everybody over there.
Speaker 5: Everybody, Hey, Mark, Mark, Mark, Anthony, Mark Lamont Hill, Mark Lamont Hill.
Speaker 3: That's my cousin too. I'm missing my own cousin names yea buckets, kickball, bowling it on. It don't matter.
Speaker 2: If you got a podcast and it's three people, you could get it.
Speaker 3: Everybody. We ain't sparing nobody.
Speaker 2: Michelle, Obama and a brother, y'all too, Brad President o'ba.
Speaker 1: All, y'all can get it, Hey Obama, who up?
Speaker 2: We'll find out, We'll find out everybody, whoever.
Speaker 3: Hey Obama, come get this work too. Yeah, one on one, top of the.
Speaker 1: Key, me and.
Speaker 2: Everybody. You got a podcast, you got three, you got three people.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, I'm telling you, this could be a show. This could be a whole like a podcast, Royal Rumble or I don't even know the name of it, but watch it happen for real.
Speaker 4: Watch I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh Pat mcafeel yeah, oh, running people, absolutely all that, all them, everybody get.
Speaker 3: You and Gale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't leave it. Nobody out calling Daddy whoever mail Robbins, All y'all can get this work? Old what we're gonna play Oprah in space?
Speaker 1: T ain't no battle? Hey, U passer tain you and down on him?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, Debo and Joe. Don't don't think you ain't there, brother.
Speaker 2: We can't go there on ourself. We no, no, they got it, they got it. Hey, they got hey, while we tailing business on one side. They gotta handle business on the other side.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey yeah, oh who else got a podcast? Megan Markle and your husband? Yep, you get it to Prince Prince Harris Prince. Yep, you wanted the Prince yep. Okay, came about they got a podcast?
Speaker 3: Okay with what?
Speaker 1: Okay? I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think they play anything competitive thought. Oh, matter of fact, you know what they play polo? You know how to ride horses.
Speaker 2: Y'all can ride a horse a Tony Baker, You and Cam on stage, y'all can get it too, Cave on stage and Tony Baker.
Speaker 4: Oh they don't want no smoke. They don't want no smoke.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah we got there. We got them, yeah for sure. So whoever can kid it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let them know. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah, New Heights.
Speaker 3: In fact, I just I just thought about that too.
Speaker 2: You know, Brown and his brothers they can get it too. As a matter of fact, the brothers and the dad because he always do there too. Yep, we about the same age a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: You know what, when I think about it, it is what it is, right, Yeah, you know not only when I when I think about being able to do that, and one thing competitive like I want to dip in the lane too. I want a battle. I want to battle Cameron and Mace like. I want to like you know, like battle wrap on. Yeah, we need to do I want to do three rounds.
Speaker 1: No, wait, I.
Speaker 3: You don't got to do what I do it because I got a pin. I got a pin, I had a I had. My penmanship is phenomenal. I've been writing since eighty seven month.
Speaker 2: So if you got a pod, you got three people or two, don't matter, get at him, slide the number and we'll get with you.
Speaker 1: O Joe.
Speaker 2: This video is taking off on TikTok. Take a look at this man's dating experience. Take a look at what he had to say.
Speaker 8: Okay, so now tell me if I'm wrong, tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 9: So I took this girl true Lux and she orders the Prime Rabbi Medium with the King Crab Lobster with the King Crab truffle butter.
Speaker 8: It looked amazing. It looked amazing. She doesn't finish it, puts into go box. We end up leaving off at her place. She gives me the weakest side hug. Ever, I was like, all right, I can tell he like, I'm never probably going to.
Speaker 1: See you again. I was fine with that, but cool.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 8: I get the driving up the street, I'm probably like three minutes up the road, and I see her calling.
Speaker 1: And then I look in the back seat and I see the to go box? Am I wrong for putting my phone on?
Speaker 2: Do not just stand her?
Speaker 3: I hit her back once I got home, but did if I'm wrong? No, No, you're not wrong, You're not wrong. I like that. I'm like the fact that you did that because the way she treated you right when she got out the car, and you got to be able to read body language. You guys, understand mannerisms. You understand that situation. She knew she didn't like you, but she basically saw you as the food guy. You were the food guy. You were the food guy because if she liked you, if she enjoyed your company, you would have known that from jump. And the fact that you didn't know that or understand that why you at dinner. I'm glad you kept that meal, young bull. I'm glad you kept that meal. You got to understand never date the women you like, don't chase after women you like, date the ones that like you. It makes a transition into doing what you want so much more smoother and peaceful. Ors Remember, never ever chase a bill. Never chase a bill ever. It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, god no, but you're not wrong. You did exactly right. And you come home and enjoyed the rest of that meal because you paid for it.
Speaker 1: You paid for it. I guess that's the new thing now, o yo.
Speaker 2: Women go out and they order expensive you know, order get I mean maybe expensive glass of.
Speaker 1: Wine or or lobster or prime reb but whatever the case. Whatever, I don't know, that's nothing new.
Speaker 3: That happens all the time. Yeah, that happens all the time. And most of the time. He seems like a nice guy. He did, he did, He tell he's a nice guy. And sometimes nice guys they run into the wrong women. Women know they have no interest in those type of individuals. They're really not attracted to them. But oh wait, you want to take me out or a free meal. They're definitely going, We're definitely going.
Speaker 4: You gotta be able to decipher the tooth. You gotta be able to decipher who likes you.
Speaker 2: And then you got to decipher. I guess you got to look at and see. Okay, when they recommend the place wherehere'd you like to go? What about this place right here? That's where you got to google.
Speaker 4: Oh no, hey, it's a tall tail.
Speaker 3: And especially a woman that would say, uh, we have to go to certain restaurants. We gotta go on a certain outing for it to be considered a date. Yeah, that's a red flag in itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. Yeah, he picked up on it earlier. He said she gave him the weakest goodbye ever, probably that he wasn't gonna see her again, so he picked up on it. Maybe maybe it was a little bit too late. She had already got the meal out of it, because it's hard to tell oh joecause, yeah, let's go out to eat. Yeah, I want to get to know you so far the song, So everybody's saying all the right things. It's not until you actually get on there you're getting to talk in and everything that you're like, oh nah, it's probably not it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know what, you know what one thing and I hate and I can share this, you know, because my dating experiences. The one thing I hate about dating or meeting someone new is you never know who they really are because all you're meeting their representative, correct, everybody's representative. And you never know a person true colors until things aren't going well. It's easy, it's easy to be in love, it's easy to be all happy, and when things are going right, you know when when the situation itself is is beneficial and it's convenient. But you never see a truth a person true colors until shit goes wrong, and that's when you know who you really have. And I hate that it has to come to that for those those true intentions.
Speaker 4: To be revealed.
Speaker 1: So well, you made it out or you are. I hope you enjoyed that.
Speaker 3: Uh that once you get sir lion yep, medium medium.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we're gonna get you out on this when it's time five final segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hype right now, man, hell bell O.
Speaker 2: G Tonight was some bad quarterback player. At one point I thought nobody wanted to win. Yeah it was bad tonight.
Speaker 1: I mean you had what you had, eight sacks, you had uh.
Speaker 2: Five turnovers? Now you had six turnovers? You had five by the Eagles won by the the Chargers. Yeah, it was it was a bad football game tonight. It was bad, bad, bad, bad football bad quarterback player. To JJ Carver, the only thing missing from a game was porky pig.
Speaker 1: At the end of ass game.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was just that, uh the scar wise detailed service unk Chad. How often do y'all get a haircut? Rick Ross with the marketing, big dog? Un Like Rick Ross with the marketing, I get haircut most of the time. Twice a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm every every seven days. I said, look at me, I said every seven days. I saw that, but I was gonna every seven days.
Speaker 1: But I already know. You know you can't see out of that one eye. Sol. You probably thought you, yeah, it's the third one.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Josh twenty eight oh eight Jalen Hurts opening a barbershop with all them picks. Cool shark eight Eagles fan, y'all still flying three l's in a row. Cowboys haven't done ish since twenty twenty high Jaalen TV in interception ratio, Now.
Speaker 1: Steal your MVP. Cry Eagles Cry. Jason Zeldorf seven o eight.
Speaker 2: It's always good when Philandelphia Seagulls and the Cowgirls lose.
Speaker 1: Hurts?
Speaker 2: What Santa Claus just giving everyone a pick? M Brandon Martinez. Watch Cowboys make the playoffs thanks to the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Uh Ts?
Speaker 2: This what Cam was trying to trying to tell what try to tell Gilly about mac Gilly sick. I should have looked at Gilly because I already know Gilly Sick. I already know Gilly sick.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: He I know he made a video.
Speaker 2: Show cussing up Hey Wallow, Wallow, there Wallow. Don't make it no better talking about yeah cuk hey, yeah cud they not good right now? Cuz George Scott. Oh yo, what do fans need to do to fix this El Goddo problem? This is ridiculous, man. I know you like being cheap but.
Speaker 3: At all, but really, hey, you got you gotta remember I know you've been on the show for a little for a little minute. Remember I got a new camera, I got new cables, I got new everything, a new cam link. I mean, I got high end equipment. And I don't I don't understand it. Just it feels like the El Gatto. It feels like the camera and the cable connected to the computer like the camera's on the timing because it gives me a good hour. It gave me a good hour, and then it turns off and then I have to and I have to switch to my obviously my webcam that I'm using on my laptop right now.
Speaker 4: Why is doing it? I have no idea because the first year and who knows.
Speaker 3: How long I had no problems. Then all of a sudden, I think that might have been some type of update with the computer or something. And I don't know. Man, I'm not a tech savvy person unless it comes to the video games and stuff like cameras and computers. I mean, that's that's not my area expertise.
Speaker 1: Uh enterprise entertainment.
Speaker 2: The buzzers are laughable, played like he was an I show speed, Uh, cloud Life, cloud Life, dutt oh cho. My nephew AJ had twelve touchdownsand and eight games with over eleven hundred yards receiving any advice to help his game before college next year.
Speaker 1: Up, he's nice. He's six y five fast like a cobra. M hm.
Speaker 3: You gotta work by as matter of fact, when you watch film, watch film on receivers that have his same his same body type, his same style. You know, don't watch don't watch small guys, watch watch watch players.
Speaker 2: They be watching somebody like a Megatron, like Randy Moss. Yeah yeah, long striders.
Speaker 3: Long striders, pick pickings, you know, pick picks by six three six four two, Yeah, for sure. T. T. Higgins, you know, watch receivers like that and kind of kind of steal from that game and made of your game after them.
Speaker 1: You'll be all right.
Speaker 2: Hey, Roman g four two one miss field goal before the half, came back to bite the Eagles in the end. Uh real wolf had facts as a raven. I can't talk much about them. Eagles hiding in the nest left my ass off. They got hit by lightning. Yeah no, I mean both of them birds. Y'all doing bad right now? Kyli won two three four. Eagles fan here, Maybe they need to start McKee.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Ah No, I don't think that's the answer.
Speaker 2: Phil me yat oh, I'm here. I'm not believed in this offense all year, but that defense was balling out. Sad we'll have nothing for offense.
Speaker 1: You hear me?
Speaker 3: And what's wrong my mic?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go. Hey, can you hear me? I'll hear you What kind of couch doesn't like to commit? What kind of couch doesn't like to commit?
Speaker 1: Couch doesn't like to commit? I don't know, Oyo, what couch he doesn't like commit?
Speaker 2: A pull out couch, Hey, Ocho, check this out. Prince Drama twenty seven. The better egg Jalen House tonight.
Speaker 1: But that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's messed up, man, y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be the bad house. Come on bad, don't egg that mad house.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Antonio got a ten o jo for Ron's a Napoli and a big win against juv.
Speaker 1: A that Inventus. Uh we we win?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: The what is that?
Speaker 4: Scandetodetto, Yeah, we won it last year?
Speaker 3: Who is we? What you mean? I'm a Napoli fan.
Speaker 4: You see what you see?
Speaker 1: What that jersey say? Oh Maridona?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Eron Magnum fifty four and forty two. Herbert flayed with one hand and seven days after surgery. It's tough, bolt up, very trying to make the playoffs. You got a you make the big bucks, you gotta play through injury, Judih Kelly music. I still got faith in the Eagles, unkan Ocho, I bet one hundred each.
Speaker 1: They beat the bills. Now y'all not beating the bills.
Speaker 2: I got you. I'm gonna take that bet. Central cast. I'm back o Yo, I saw you was having issues with your camera again. All I'm us say is I'm always here to help. Tell me where can I apply? That's OYO. I got my call, I got my people. Uh, your boy Sammy through the interception caused the fumble. In the same play, Jalen got nine William mo Ow Junior John that told the story about when you went in the Broncos, about you doing your job, and it was the Eagles, and that's what the Eagles are missing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look, Seth was a great teammate. You know, he knew what he had to do. I mean there are times that we're gonna go I like, bro, I need that work this week. I mean I need real work this week. And he gave me that real work. And I've been hey, I get past your whole mill a little bit, tug do all that stuff because I always played in sleep. I always practiced with long sleeves on Joe to get used to people pulling and tugging on it. But you know, Seth is a self was a great teammate. I really enjoyed it. Wish I could have had more years with it playing with him than just that one. But he was great. Jason, Zelda, give o joy a shot. We saw your flag football game. You're number eighty five, but you played like that was your age. Jemys Good said, I love y'all. I've been listening y'all for a long time. You gotta be the best football podcast out.
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 2: After about shot Valdosta? All right, Valdosta, that's what's up v Valdosta every ninety eight. Who's currently your top three NFL head coaches?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: For me, I would say Andy Reid. I would say Sean McVay. Right now, it is a toss up with me between Kyle Shanahan and Mike Brable.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I said, I said Rabel first, based on what he did this year.
Speaker 1: On aside Mohammed seventy nine h two bs.
Speaker 2: He had no choice after a game like that, Jason, up, where you ship the award when he when you pay him the money you owe him? What would happen first? Oh, you're paying you your money or his sorry Bengals winning a Super Bowl? Or maybe neither ever happens. Ha ha, I mean I want to ship on sho it's wards, I really do.
Speaker 1: I mean because I mean, hey, I got four of them? What two? Yeah? Them? Thing?
Speaker 4: Look good?
Speaker 3: Man got?
Speaker 1: I mean we ain't got Let me look at all these awards I got wars. Look at this.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no room. I see.
Speaker 1: I want you to get his awards.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be able to ship him out because it's shipping costs fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know how to get him though.
Speaker 2: I got you, So I really want to have his awards. I really do, chat because I think he's worked extremely hard. I have, but unfortunately, at.
Speaker 1: This time it's not gonna be able to happen.
Speaker 2: On Joe, I got you, uh see no three or four? Oh Joe, You're gonna have to take you. Got to take you up to the judge. You didn't get your awards up. You can count usuit while I get you right, great show.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Se note Pat Dougs as doctor Bryan told you you're not messy, you're crafty.
Speaker 1: But what do you think about.
Speaker 2: Gabrielle's fiance saying now between you should put that on your shirt and trademarket.
Speaker 4: She said something else.
Speaker 2: No, she's probably not happy that that she door has been named the starter for the rest of the season.
Speaker 1: And you know.
Speaker 2: It's tough many because you know, hey, I mean, I can just imagine if you know, when I was playing, if I wasn't gonna be able to start anymore and somebody's gonna be I'm sure my other would have been the upset too, But she damn sure wouldn't have been saying anything.
Speaker 1: That's a no doe fate.
Speaker 2: What he should have said was I made a mistake by not giving him more reps earlier. We got lucky getting a first round quarterback in the fifth round. Nah, some people don't never want to admit they made a mistake. Hey boy, Sammy, Oh Joe, before you go, say another joke, huh what he said? Say tell another joke?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I got one, I got one?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 4: What says oh? Oh oh?
Speaker 1: What says oh yeah?
Speaker 4: What says oh oh oh?
Speaker 1: What says oh?
Speaker 4: O Joe saying a walking backwards.
Speaker 1: Dyes said O Joe. I've never heard someone say I treat wins and losses the same. True.
Speaker 2: Uh, just Jazzy. That shade got me arguing with these comments. People watch you to be mad at y'all for doing what they watch y'all for what? Hello from our thank.
Speaker 1: You, Jazzy. I appreciate that I've never been to Hour before. What they got an hour?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Joe, and I need to make a trip to Hour for I know y'all got plenty of corn fields there, Oh Joe, we might need to take a a.
Speaker 1: What can we take cross country? Because I need to be able to sprawl out? Wait?
Speaker 4: Cross country?
Speaker 1: Yeah, drive across country from Miami. Just drive across country. We'll be going, ain't no telling.
Speaker 4: Nah, we need a destination. I can't just be driving just to be driving driving.
Speaker 1: We got somebody driving for us. Okay.
Speaker 4: I can smoke my cigar.
Speaker 2: Ugh yeah yeah at the rest stop. Oh nah nah nah, no, stop it when we stop at buckets or something.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, when I'm driving, I'm riding. If we're gonna cross country, I got to be able to smoke now.
Speaker 2: Uh Dinny truck uh o cho I saw Stefanski will be moving soon. If so, he should use Diddy truck to compare one way truck rental prices in Cleveland Black Tech hashtag Atlanta Tech village. Just Grandpa used to say, let your workers be few and your seasons with grace. You can't always say how you feel. Feelings are fickle. Words are forever mmm true, very very true, saying four seventy. Uh, don't be hating. Come come to Philly and be our o c hell Nah, we have money and abbel waiting for these players need.
Speaker 1: Some tough love.
Speaker 3: Naw.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think, Philly gonna probably be one of our stops because we're supposed to go there for our last one of our stops, last fring, So Philly, We're definitely gonna come. Probably come to Philly. Guys, your boy saying, oh, can't shame because Ocho can't give him his money.
Speaker 1: O Yo, give you miss money so UH can go buy some raizor blades. You know what, You're right? I ain't shaving to Ocho. Pay me.
Speaker 4: There we go, There we go.
Speaker 2: I ain't NFL matchup highlights, o Jo, you're going viral on social media for getting locked down by Champ Bailey and namda osimwah.
Speaker 3: Look at the numbers in those games. Do your homework.
Speaker 2: H Jordan five times fella, can you wish my mom Kim a happy sixty first birthday during Q and A.
Speaker 1: She's a big too fan, but oh Cho looks close enough.
Speaker 2: So eighty five and shout out when we do a bunch love absolutely, Kim, Happy sixty first birthday. Your son Jordan wanted to give you a shout out because he wanted to be proud and say what a wonderful job you did as a mom.
Speaker 1: So thank you very much. Thank you Jordan and Kim.
Speaker 2: Hopefully you're watching this and you'll see this cap love happy birthday, Happy sixty first birthday from Unki Ojo and the family. And birthday, Happy sixty first doctor Frankie L. Bellaman. I can't wait to see that beard. My husband has one.
Speaker 1: I love it. Oh yo, you see that thing? I think, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: See you, I see you.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 3: You could be a you could be a brand new man in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, man, I'll be smiling. Oh y'all be smiling like a goat eating browns through a barb ba fence.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Antonio got a tend diarra Diego Maradona, the real gold Nice Jersey Big Willson thirty five, oh, Joe. I'm an Amazon driver and I listened to y'all every morning on the route. I wanted to ask, well, Kanyak be in Lubbock?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh?
Speaker 2: If not, is it already? Look, we are in Texas. Uh, I know for certain we're in Dallas and we're in Houston. I would assume if there is distribution, because I distributed. I'm sure they have distribution. We're inspects uh in Houston, but I think so so you probably I can. I can check on that, and uh, I'll get back to you. Vanessa Smith, all right, would you would you? Would you be a silver Fox with my salt and pepper? With the salt and pepper, Look.
Speaker 1: I get I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'll be completely silver like time time zone is completely great.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm gonna have some salt and pepper. I'm gonna see how it is.
Speaker 4: You know, they got a group, They got a group of dudes called the Silver Foxes.
Speaker 3: You ever seen them?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They they wear the nice little suits. Man, they got you know everybody got the great, the great beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, they look up for another member.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's as you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they be sharp, but they be sharp.
Speaker 1: Bron Uh.
Speaker 2: Sam Legrand eighty nine, you said squid games podcast style.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: That's a good that's a good word. That's a good word.
Speaker 2: Aaronshapas eight. I've seen no joint flag football recently. I've seen enough y'all not winning jack.
Speaker 3: And the fact if you think I was really playing, you never watched me play in real life, like be for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if it's in uh Texas, Uh, you're in Texas. Or the guy asked about Laportier. If Total wines or Specs don't have it, it's probably not there. Real Wolf, Real Wolf had facts. I was the food guy one time. Now the comment on my picks talking about where's the words the invite? Laugh my ass, learn my lesson.
Speaker 4: Oh yay, that's it.
Speaker 2: Hey Shawn Swills talking about gonna be Hope Hooper with two copper fit nast Lee's kills and some Genie shorts. Hey all I'm doing to do? Hey Steph Curry, I'm just outside.
Speaker 1: Let that thing go that can clease this episode of NINCAP. Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 2: Keep want to say saying, but the la Chargers in overtime take down to the Philadelphia Eagles by the score of twenty two nineteen. The Eagles were driving, looked like they were their in position to score a touchdown or at worst case scenario, kick the game time field goal, but Jalen Hursts kind of threw in the traffic, the ball got tipped, the Chargers intercepted, and that was the end of the ball game.
Speaker 1: The Chargers moved to ninety four, Eagles fall at eight and five.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys still are two games back with four games to play. There's a lot riding on the next four games in the NFC East. I am your favorite Shannon Sharp and that is my partner in co host Liberty Cities, own Bengals Ring of Fame arterie, a form of pro bowler and an all pro. He's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. We would like to thank each and every one of you for your support for your eyes, ears and your word of mouth. These award that is on the table is all because of you. None of this is possible, none of the Nightcap success is possible without you and Ocho and I would like to sincerely thank you from the bottom of our heart. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade or two of by La Portier head over to La Portier Cognac dot com. If you can't find it any city or state near you ordered online, we'll ship it directly to your door. It is the best tasting premium BSLP Cognact on the market. Compared it against other konjacts and you'll see it's the best tasting, smoothest VSLP kgnact on the market. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. Check out my meeting company page on all of its platforms. That's Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is also pinned in the chat again. The Chargers twenty two, the Eagles nineteen. They win it in overtime, the Eagles go to ninety four. The Eagles fall to eight and five. I'm unk, he's O Joe. We're off tomorrow. We'll see your Wednesday night. Thank you guys for joining us again.