Speaker 1: Is it recording? I think so, I see the light.
Speaker 2: I think it's recording.
Speaker 1: So we're trying to figure this out. Welcome to Serial Killers. Yeah, it's episode one forty five. Today's Friday, and there's good news and bad news. Okay about episode one forty five? Uh huh, this is our last Friday episode. I was decided by you, so I can't. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Well, this was a fun podcast.
Speaker 1: Come back then, go can hear you come back?
Speaker 2: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No? Well, you know, you decided that it's too much work.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so decided that there's not really enough cereal out there, and you just said, you know what, I don't want to do two a week anymore. We put the poll out there on Twitter and it was sixty forty. Okay, wait, can we start the show? Hold on.
Speaker 2: Big Killing, cass Tes True, what's gonna be? Will tell you? What's siadel been? Light, Sam, Big, Your Killing, Fair Life, Rick de Win, everything from checks Vanilla to Chrispy.
Speaker 1: Are you back?
Speaker 2: I'm back?
Speaker 1: Okay. So anyway, this is our final Friday episode. We've decided that we're going to concentrate on.
Speaker 2: Okay, tonight we're saying we yeah, because not even two minutes ago, you started this whole show off saying yeah, this is the final one as decided by Andy. What happened to that?
Speaker 1: Well, you're the one that made the suggestion.
Speaker 2: I made the suggestion because I see the ratings. You do not see the ratings. Instead, you complain about how we get nothing. We don't even know what we have.
Speaker 1: If we were actually doing this for ratings and ad dollars and stuff like that, that's another story. But we don't make any money. So what's the difference.
Speaker 2: We do make money? I cannot tell you enough. I can't. I can't. I can't so hard that I've won't it. I can't. Well, the good news I chanted, I can't you chanted?
Speaker 1: Oh? The good news is this is hopefully the very first YouTube episode that we'll be posting.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it is high camera.
Speaker 1: And of course it's gonna suck because you know, we've done every cereal on the planet, so there's not a whole lot left. So stuff that we're gonna be doing is kind of like obscure things that you're not gonna eat anyway, Right.
Speaker 2: So this is exactly what I was saying you are such a curmudgeon that it's like, oh, hey, guys, guess what new YouTube show this is? Andy's probably he never wants to record, but here I am saying, we've done all these cereals. Who's gonna watch this anyway? Thanks guys. Bye?
Speaker 1: All right, well this is Cereal Killers. It's the Cereal podcast where we think inside the box. And let me tell you something. Okay, I'm very upset with Goya, and not for the reason why you might think. I was in the supermarket the other day buying one of these cereals for today, okay, and an ad came on the loudspeaker and it says, you know, people usually think outside the box, but here, Goya, we want you to think inside the box, our rice box. And I was you could see the smoke coming out of my ears in Aisle five. I was so angry. I stopped on my tracks and I was like, why did they just say see so they took it and ran with it when you said it was a failure.
Speaker 2: Okay, Goya is also like an international, world wide renowned brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that mister Goya heard that right here, mister Goya, and he took it, mister Goya. That's right. We should have trademarked it when we had the chance.
Speaker 2: Again, you could have trademarked it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do these things.
Speaker 2: You know how to do a lot, apparently behind Twitter, but then when it comes to the actual show.
Speaker 1: I hide behind Twitter like everybody else. Uh huh, I don't. Let's say, let's go come on, you ready to eat?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, So this is the Cereal Podcast where we eat cereal and we try and let you know how it is so you don't have to try it if it's crap. So would you like to do a new one or a classic one? To start?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say classic to sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's classic. It just doesn't say new on it. So okay, I'm just gonna go down to the.
Speaker 2: Cereal sack and cereal crack. Actually is well.
Speaker 1: The reason that I bought this serially because it's welcome to fall. It's fall now.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited. My apartment doesn't feel like it's like scorching hells of Earth anymore, so it's nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, your air conditioning doesn't work, but does your heat work?
Speaker 2: I never turn on my heat.
Speaker 1: I'm very good.
Speaker 2: I hate heat. I like sleeping in arctic weather.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's where I was mistaken with this cereal. In the last episode, we did pumpkin puffins. Yep, and the fall cereals are out there, and the Halloween cereals you'll see the monster cereals are back in most stores. You got your Count Chocula, your frank and Berry, and your Booberry. I never ate those. Yes, you had them last year. They're the same. They're the same corn based things. They're not. They didn't go back to the old.
Speaker 2: Oat cornbe things.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so they're they're they're great. I still love my Count Chocula. It's my favorite cereal of almost all time. But we're not gonna try them again because we already did. And then you got your Pumpkin Spice special K and you got your Pumpkin Spice. Everything it's all the same. So I saw this one, well, they just re released them. They're not different cereals, the cheerios and whatnot. So this one said pumpkin on it, and I was like, yeah, it's another Fall pumpkin cereal, even though I hate the pumpkin flavor. Because it's not really a flavor. But then when I did some more reading, I discovered here's from Nature's Path flax plus pumpkin raisin crunch. And the thing is, though it's not pumpkin flavor, there's just pumpkin seeds in it. Okay, so I was excited for the pumpkin on the box, but there's no pumpkin.
Speaker 2: Wait what No, it's just pumpkin seeds.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's no pumpkin flavor. Okay, so it's not a fall cereal.
Speaker 2: I say it is. Still it has spooky purple on it. Oh okay, that's spooky purple color.
Speaker 1: New look, same great taste, which leads me to believe that it has been around for a little bit. Otherwise it would just say new. So yeah, right now, what we need to do here?
Speaker 2: Oh god, what are we Scottie shaking?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, because there's lots of stuff in this box.
Speaker 2: Oh oh hi, no, it's going to be great when the video shows us waving, but it's not taken out on the podcast recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, I'm not. We can't take anything out anymore. Oh wow. Okay, all right, so I'm gonna go with this one because it's one of my favorites. Keep stupid sh Now, for those of you who are just joining us on YouTube at the first time and have never heard the podcast, you have to shake your cereal before you open it because the contents settle and shipping, and we don't want all the pumpkin seeds and the raisins to be on the bottom of the box because then they would not be evenly distributed and you won't get them in your bowl. Yeah. Who are you looking at on your phone there?
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at the text messages I just got.
Speaker 1: Oh, they didn't like to shake your box jangle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said it's okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So let's go into it. Nature's Path organic flax plus pumpkin raisin crunch. Hmmm. Do you like that open right there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was very impressive. Your opening skills are a plus.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 2: I feel like if we had a table that we could put our mics on, that would make this better.
Speaker 1: It's just too can you do that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Hold on, no, we don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds much better.
Speaker 2: You haven't done that in quite a few episodes, and it was a welcome like deletion from the podcast. It's deletion a word is today, if we had like a table that we sat down at and had our mics there, it would look legit.
Speaker 1: All right, so build it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna build a wooden table.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We go down and get the milk from the cereal fridge.
Speaker 2: It's just a fridge.
Speaker 1: Today it's one percent bowl and basket, low fat milk. Okay, still no milk sponsor. Perhaps now that you could see our faces milk companies. Wow, this is gonna like take off all of a sudden. All these brands are gonna be like the hot Fire Sonatas on YouTube. Wait, I made do you hear that? Fair Life?
Speaker 2: I made Josh who works on our show. I did my John Quinion's impression. He's like, what like you, John Kesen, what would you do? I'm sitting at the plain View Diner.
Speaker 1: Eating shrimp farmers on it would do such a thing. All right, get ready, here we go.
Speaker 2: That's where I would actually say something.
Speaker 1: That's another customer. You would get up and say, dude, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to do like the really emotional And then John Kiona is behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: All right, let's break break it. Come out here. We go.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that is delicious.
Speaker 1: That's a souped up raisin bran.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: The raisins are really really chewy.
Speaker 2: I didn't get a rave them.
Speaker 1: Nope, trying. They're very chewy. Mine came in a cluster of raisins. Hmm, it's all right. I would like it to be a touch sweeter.
Speaker 2: Oh, there it is.
Speaker 1: But healthy cereals are not sweet.
Speaker 2: I actually like the consistency of this ragium mm because oh maybe I don't could have struckle my tooth now in fuck. I like it because it mixes in with the crunch. It's not just a poof and it's gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a pretty decent cereal for a healthy cereal.
Speaker 2: I give this four balls. I enjoy it. I think it's great. I think if you want to raisin brand alternative, the Nature's.
Speaker 1: Pass Path flax plus pumpkin raisin.
Speaker 2: Crust, he said, buy it because it's good.
Speaker 1: Three balls and a spoon for me. And you know, it's been a while since we reiterated our rating scale. You can rate up to five balls. Yeah, and so that was three bowls and a spoon. A spoon would be a half a bawl. Get it good? All right? Back to the cereal sack. Would you like the new one or would you like the other one? Because we do three every episode for the most part. Other you want the other one? Yeah, okay, you're to end this on a new You're gonna like the other one? You really are.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if I should be looking at you on this or you here, because otherwise what are people going to like? Are my eyes just like this the whole time?
Speaker 1: I don't care?
Speaker 2: You should because then they can see my alopecia.
Speaker 1: You haven't got that fixed yet.
Speaker 2: I can't get it fixed. What am I gonna do? Get a hair transplant under my chin?
Speaker 1: Yes, you need a chin? Mrkin? What's a murkin?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You know what a merkin is?
Speaker 2: Man Burkin?
Speaker 1: Look it up. That's interesting. Pearl Jim had a song up in the nineties called Murkin.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure any murkin I typed in Merlin that's a wizard.
Speaker 1: Go ahead while you look that up. You know, I can't find the jingle that I want. It doesn't matter, I'm not playing it. So here comes the.
Speaker 2: This is an artificial covering of hair for the pubic Airkay.
Speaker 1: So if you just paste that onto your chin, you know, it looks like you have a little go tea down here. Only here though. Yeah, yeah, all right, it's a knockoff cereal okay from our friends at Maultimeal. Okay, so you know it's in a bag okay, all right, so this will most closely equate to it. And it doesn't make sense because it's post honeymade s'mores cereal.
Speaker 2: I love that cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's Multimele s'mores. Oh my gosh, Maultimele is post so with the love it or it's re guarantee, I'm pretty sure we're gonna love it. I'm gonna love it. Gotta shake the bag, shake your bag, scot He shakes his bag. Yeah, we don't have a bag shaking.
Speaker 2: That's my jingle for you. Did you like it?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, rude, I'm just letting you know. Yeah that because there's video rolling, Yeah, this is different.
Speaker 2: So this is where I now step in and say, listeners, do you hear what he's saying? So let's just screencap this part and then when there is no more YouTube, because Scotty hates it so much, you could blame him instead of directing all your great comments towards me.
Speaker 1: It's not that I hate it.
Speaker 2: You do hate it. Just admit it. You hate it, you dislike it, you don't know, like you feel uncomfortable. Just say it. It's fine if you say it. It's better if you say it versus being like, well, Andy's so blazy and Andy did this. It's annoying. I don't feel I don't like doing it.
Speaker 1: It's it's just a different vibe.
Speaker 2: You don't like doing it, and it's fine if you don't like doing it. Just admit it. So this way everyone knows it's you and not me.
Speaker 1: Can you do that thing with your hair again, that you were just doing, because you know what that looks like? You look like? Willis what you talking about? Willis yeah from different strokes? Yeah, because every time when he would check his hair.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem with curly hair is that, you know, the curls really do have a mind of their own, and when it grows in because they just got a haircut, the back ones just start going out and then curl. So it's it's just an issue curly hair people.
Speaker 1: Now I feel awful for you. All right, you're ready, Here we go smortal marshmallows, little things that look like golden grams, and some other little things that look like Coco puffs.
Speaker 2: Here going to get all of them in one bite.
Speaker 1: Amazing, amazing, five balls. Yeah, put it in the Hall of Fame. Crap, holy croup. This cereal life changing. This should get bumped up from a maltimeal cereal to full full blown post. Well, I just explain that it is.
Speaker 2: I know, but no like posts more cereal.
Speaker 1: It is really Did you not listen to my whole explanation. No? I probably okay that I would not let my kids eat this for breakfast on a daily basis because it's dessert. But it's five balls because it's awesome. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: That cereal is so damn good. I actually might finish this.
Speaker 1: It's super size, thirty ounces, just a big one.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're getting thirty ounces of the cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, somebody sent me a TikTok video of a serial killer's cafe in Vegas. Did you see that they don't have this giant challenge where there's a freakin' tub and they put every single cereal that they have in the store. It's like one hundred and fifty cereals by the way, three hundred plus.
Speaker 2: By the way, all stale?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, ready, no, no, you like marshmallows. Let's go in here. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: No no, let's go way up to the top. That's where they're extra moldy, extra old.
Speaker 1: Oh Halloween is on the way. How about some booberry cereal?
Speaker 2: This is from October of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's from before. Then. Stick out your hand, Andy, this is disgusting. I promised every episode that Andrew will try a stale cereal from the cereal library.
Speaker 2: Because Scotty don't want to get rid of the cereal that's in the cereal Okay, in the cereal library.
Speaker 1: I have a handful. It smells delicious. A smell no more than one. You need marshmallows. You need pieces go with.
Speaker 2: The marshmallows are wet? Are the marshmallows wet?
Speaker 1: They're soft, like marshmallows are supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Not like this.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, mm what happened?
Speaker 2: It's stale, it's old, it's stale. Get rid of it.
Speaker 1: Bestfuse by June two, twenty Can.
Speaker 2: I see the box?
Speaker 1: No back up here?
Speaker 2: Why who's eating the cereal.
Speaker 1: You are, all right, let's move on to the new cereal.
Speaker 2: Wait after I have one, can we just retire it? No, just like flatten the box out like you have over there, because remember you were gonna make a library out of all the boxes. Remember also when you were going to clean the studio.
Speaker 1: Flat boxes don't look as cool as that. But that is full of stale, disgusting cereal. But it's way more impressive. All right, let's go for the new cereal.
Speaker 2: Just get rid of the bag.
Speaker 1: Then it's gonna be doesn't attract roadch blah blah peanuts. So you're gonna be mad at this one because it's granola. Oh we eat is granola. It's new from Cascadian Form, and it's my favorite flavor of granola type cereals. We've had some other stuff like this before. We had something similar from Nature Valley a couple of months ago. Let me just grab it down to there from Cascadian Farm, new coconut cashew granola.
Speaker 2: So excited it would be good? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like coconut cereals. I like chunks of coconut in my cereup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited for this. I used to hate the flavor of coconut, and now I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it when it's a fake flavor of coconut, Like I don't like coconut flavored things, if that makes sense. Like I was not a fan really of the coconut cheerios.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like the coconut because.
Speaker 1: I need chunks of coconut or shavings of coconut.
Speaker 2: I liked the coconut like.
Speaker 1: I'm the guy that sits on the beach and goes yo coconut and they hack it open and I just scrape it. We did that in Miami, but that one was so awful with a bad waste of sixteen dollars.
Speaker 2: You spent so much money on those coconuts.
Speaker 1: Stupid. I'm glad that you remember that we shared a coconut.
Speaker 2: Andy always pre COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: Gonna be good. I have a feeling I don't know.
Speaker 1: It actually looks wet.
Speaker 2: Listen, so try I want to hear terrifying cereals up there.
Speaker 1: There are full cashews in here. Are you allergic to them? Are you gonna like? Oh?
Speaker 2: Probably, but you don't care, so it doesn't matter no more. The better my my throat gets itchy from nuts sometimes and every dried fruit. Yeah, and also dried fruits. But the coconut, no, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Oh god, it's perfect bird feed. It looks like an all brand or grape nuts type cereal.
Speaker 2: Look at that spill. Oh god, it's gonna spill. I can't it's hard to put visuals on this. Yeah, that's bird feed, Okay, ready want to think? I feel underwhelmed, like a not.
Speaker 1: Good Basically tastes like grape nuts with a little bit of coconut and a couple of tiny pieces of cashew.
Speaker 2: No, I like grape nuts.
Speaker 1: That's not it. Oh. I don't know why. That's a weird taste because it's not what I expected.
Speaker 2: It is like Burt coconut chips.
Speaker 1: It is disappointing.
Speaker 2: One bowl and a spoon, two bowls from me. Yeah, not a fam Oh like, I want to like it, but I can't.
Speaker 1: Pardon me? Will I drink this Somemor's milk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, I'm going back. How do you mess up a coconut cereal? Maybe we just got a bad box, and maybe that we've got like the charred coconut bits.
Speaker 1: I'm over that one. All right, well, thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Biff left it in the oven for a little.
Speaker 1: Long, stupid Biff. Who's Biff? Well, you guys have to go back and listen to some of the earlier episodes and you'll know who Biff is, which.
Speaker 2: You can because it's available on all podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Biff is out of work now though, because even though his dad is the CEO, they were massive layoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, COVID, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Poor guy? Thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms. It's serial Killers PC. Yes, like and.
Speaker 2: Subscribe, yeah, wherever you can listen to podcast services. We're literally on every podcast service. Tune in spreaker. What other ones are we on? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I had hard time getting on some of those that time. Remember I asked you, like.
Speaker 2: I don't know I fixed it?
Speaker 1: You did? Now?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can we still get episode number two anywhere? Uh?
Speaker 2: That I don't know. That's like a whole weird issue.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should try to fix that too.
Speaker 2: But if you just type in serial Killers episode two you'll be able to find it, because I don't think so. Yes, Okay, Also, you know I'm just making that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could probably also find it at serial killersp dot. Oh no, you can't find it because.
Speaker 2: When this launch is the YouTube is going to at the same time it's going to happen. Dude, I got a second monitor just to work on this website.
Speaker 1: Today is Friday, September twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: It's up.
Speaker 1: It is not up, it's up. Have a nice weekend.
Speaker 2: It's up.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please leave us a review on Apple over there because I like reading them. Yes, gives me something to do.
Speaker 2: It's nice. Your reviews make our day.
Speaker 1: Well it makes my day. You don't look at them again.
Speaker 2: I check how our podcast is doing, so I know when we get reviews.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. Have a nice weekend until we see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh are you going to play your jingle?
Speaker 1: What jingle?
Speaker 2: On the next Serial Killers?
Speaker 1: I was going to, but now you ruined it. Thanks for listening. This is where we banter banter, panter banter.
Speaker 2: I love banter, I don't banter banter.
Speaker 1: I wanna name my next dog banter.
Speaker 2: I love that that's gonna be. Yeah, I feel like it would be like a like that kind of dog, the one that's on your calendar.
Speaker 1: That's a dope wimerner. Now everyone's gonna say, hey, they're not dopey. Good sit banter, sit, good dog. What's that from? You have no idea, Lassie? Do you know who Ubu is?
Speaker 2: Who the hell is it? Ubu?
Speaker 1: I gotta go okay