Speaker 1: What you got for his nep with some the menu.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I don't know if we want an appetizer, entree or dessert type of prank, you know, appetize that's just that's just that's that's just a.
Speaker 1: Warm up prank. You know, it just gets you there, you know.
Speaker 2: Then but an entree is fulfilling, and then but a dessert is also satisfying. So what what call it? What kind you want today? You want to appetizer, entree or dessert or signed? I don't know, you know what do you want to pick a prank that Dave Chapelle would be proud of?
Speaker 1: Is that an appetizers that.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to go for the gusto you wanted? You won't want of the specials on that on them?
Speaker 1: You want special Yeah? Yeah, okay, well that would be surprises. Let's go. That's my granddaddy, think.
Speaker 3: I love?
Speaker 1: My dad is boat? My dad is boat?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That right there, that's that's that's David Chappelle worthy right there.
Speaker 1: My daddy is that dog. If you would.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach you, mister Wilson, Please, mister Wilson, how are you today?
Speaker 1: My name is Williams.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, we've been getting a few complaints are about some things on your property there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm with the homeowners Association. Wanted to reach out and give you a call today.
Speaker 1: Oh how you doing pretty good?
Speaker 2: Listen, got a few things I kind of wanted to discuss with you here that seemed to be, uh, a problem that's taking place in the neighborhood there. It's been brought to our attention down here at headquarters that you have a few things on your property that are are not functioning that really shouldn't be on the property. You have two cars supposedly in your driveway that are not being used, been sitting there for quite some time.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well one of them I'm currently working on. I'm almost I should haven't repaired. I'm just waiting on get waiting to get a little extra money to get it take care. The other car is just functioned and I just don't drive. But I have more than one car.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, you you also have a a a camper that seems to be has been there for at least eight months now, that's that's sitting there.
Speaker 1: Is that correct as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I'm working on getting some storage for that, but it ain't really been there eight months, just maybe around about six seven.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know, I'm looking at our past records and stuff. It seems like there was a complaint before about the you know, keeping the yard uh pretty cut and all of that kind of stuff. And I'm just looking at past complaints that I have here. Now the biggest one that I have that that's concerning your property, sir, is uh supposedly in your backyard. Now there's a you have an old boat that's in your backyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I don't see that both bothering nobody.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I mean it's it's kind of a sore eye for the people. I think.
Speaker 2: I think you guys backyards actually bump up against each other, and you guys have a chain link fence between the two of you all, and I think the boat must be just a sore eye for the family that's behind you all.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't see myself getting rid of that boat, so I gotta cover all that. Everybody else got a boat. I don't see.
Speaker 2: What's the problem is, Well, okay, here's what's actually happening, mister Wilson.
Speaker 1: What's going to take place? Is this.
Speaker 2: Now, we're going to give you a fourteen day extension, fourteen days actually to move the car that is not functioning, the camper well, and definitely the boat.
Speaker 1: We need. We're gonna need those three items.
Speaker 3: We'll get such. I ain't got no where to move. The boat. I just told you I was working on so well for storage. You here, I'm a storage cost. Then the boat, keV, I'll get that take care of. But the boat.
Speaker 1: The boat.
Speaker 3: The boat my daddy gave me, and my daddy gave me that. That's that's the only thing my daddy gave me before he died. Man. Now, I'm not moving that boat nowhere. The boat won't just fine. If I take you down into the water, it works, sir.
Speaker 2: And I understand it wholeheartedly. You know, I'm basically I'm just a messenger I have. I'm gonna have to get the non functioning car that's not working properly. I'm gonna have to get that out within a two week notice, as well as the camper and definitely the boat.
Speaker 1: Now, i gotta get that out. That's gotta be gone.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I ain't moving thing. I'll tell you what you're gonna do, sir.
Speaker 2: You gotta either move the boat. I'm gonna have somebody come over and haul all of these things away.
Speaker 3: Well, i'll tell you what. I got thirteen breasons why you won't go over and touch that boat, and I got two for two times thirteen twenty six. I got thirteen, and then I got another twenty six handed on to that. Why you won't bring them want me to touch my daddy boat because my daddy gave me that bowl out be interview. You know, I'm tired of you with me. It's a cross street. Ain't we're gonna reporting because.
Speaker 1: It was, Sir. I'm not at liberty to give you the who's reporting car my ball?
Speaker 3: So you have liberally to give me something because I know down the street at this boat, you know, eight months it ain't nobody said a thing to him. So why the hell y'all mean about had a vote in the backyard that my daddy gave me? Sir?
Speaker 1: The language is not necessary, sir.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is I want the camper out, I want to quote out, and I want the car that's not functioning moved within two weeks on.
Speaker 1: I'm towing it out.
Speaker 3: I tell you when I give you a personal invitation to come over him. Put the boat, the campers and the car, and I I will beat you like that's what.
Speaker 1: I'll beat you, sir. Wow, I'm gonna allowed one car to stay.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure that you know that I've given you the statement over the phone, letting you know that what what has taken place here in the.
Speaker 3: Statements, will take it. But I ain't moved my dadd's boat.
Speaker 2: You're gonna move your dad's stinking boat.
Speaker 3: Bring this along, but bring somebody, sir.
Speaker 1: Trust me, Trust me.
Speaker 2: If we come there, we're definitely gonna be bringing authorities with us.
Speaker 3: Money will go to jail because I love my daddy. Ain't now want you gonna touch my daddys boat. That's the one and he left me.
Speaker 2: I got one one thing I need to say to you, sir about this in my situation.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: All I have to say is this, This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You just got pranked by your brother.
Speaker 3: Man got my food pressing up. I got to pull up, take my blood pressure all right?
Speaker 2: Man to your brother told me, he said, Man, he'd be going Eddie with the homeown associated. He said, Man, just call him and tell him he got to move all this to he said, but most of all, tell him y'all gonna haul off that boat.
Speaker 3: He said, he'll kill you even having that dog on boat. They do that.
Speaker 2: You know, I got one more question for you, know, baby, tell me this. What is the baddest radio show in the land show?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: When you stupid with a purpose, when you're stupid with a purpose, You just when you stupid with a purpose, Yes, on this thing?
Speaker 1: What purpose it is to be? It's to be stupid. It's the purpose. I mean.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I love my He's gonna tell you which way to go in life. And you know, motivates where he gonna motivate you how to reach your goal? And don't do this in ninety days and don't then just how you get to hear how he slept in the car. I ain't slepting no car. I ain't done it.
Speaker 3: I don't not.
Speaker 1: I ain't slepting no car. I slept in my bed with my next door to my mama and.
Speaker 2: Them bed bedroom. I ain't slepting over I'm not sleeping in no car. I slept in.
Speaker 1: My own room. I have my own phone, I had my own Trouble makes you stronger.
Speaker 2: Yes, this has made me very strong to grow up in my in in in a middle class all Right, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: You're listening, Steve Harvey Morning Show,