Speaker 1: What's that at the foot of my bed.
Speaker 2: It's spooky and jooky.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, Hey, I ghosted mondays Pllease, hey boo, it's me Roz. Welcome to ghost It by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal and we usually stay on topic, though sometimes not always, but yeah we do. I think we do a pretty good job at staying on topic. Today we're gonna cover all kinds of topics, and in this little intro here, I've got an interesting one for you. I got an email from a listener named Caroline. Hi, Caroline, Caroline rides Rous. I am a huge fan of your podcast. It's so fun, such a mood booster. Thank you. I'm a local news reporter in southern Oklahoma, and since I know you are a Bigfoot fan, I wanted to share my latest story with you. It was a wild non jury trial where the defendant got on the stand and explained why he killed his friend, which was because he thought his friend had summoned Bigfoot to kill him on their fishing trip. I never thought I would have to decide whether the plural of bigfoot was bigfoots or big feet. I went with bigfoots, but I'm still on the fence big fun I mean, I like big feet. It makes me laugh, but yeah, bigfoots, Sasquatches, Sasquatchee, sasquatch Hi. I don't know. Uh so this didn't make it into my story, but he claimed he saw several bigfoots that day at the river. The first one was described as a twelve feet tall black creature dipping its toe in the river, whose face was blocked by a tree. The others were ten feet even fifteen feet tall, apparently, and they were dark brown and dark red. I wish I could have written more about the story, but I only had a minute of airtime. I have attached a screenshot of his mental competency slash insanity evaluation, where basically the evaluator wrote that believing in Bigfoot is not a reason to be considered legally insane. I never thought I would see that in a court document. It reminded me of the legally haunted house you mentioned on the podcast. Oh, I think I did mention something about that at one point. What was that story? I don't remember now, but yes, so Okay, very interesting. Basically, you know, he's been evaluated and it's been determined. Okay, he's not insane because he said he saw bigfoot. However, he did kill his friend, so that's very unfortunate that the poor friend was killed. But I'm clicking on your article which is on KXII dot com, and and here it says the guy's name was Larry Sanders, not to be confused with the nineties HBO sitcom Larry Sanders starring Gary Shanling, which I love. So he was a fifty five year old man. It's guilty of murdering Jimmy Knighton, Rest in peace, Jimmy. So it says. Sanders took the stand Wednesday and told the courtroom about the fishing trip that turned deadly, saying he thought strange things began happening that July afternoon. Sanders claimed to see a twelve foot tall bigfoot downstream and hear Knighton, the man he killed, Howell, into a drainage pipe. Sanders said that Knighton had pointed out a fish to him and was telling him to get that fish. Sanders said he when he told Knighton, he didn't want to get that fish Knighton kept telling him to. Sanders told the courtroom that he began to feel suspicious and believe Knighton was planning on drowning him and floating his body downstream to feed him to Bigfoot. Later the afternoon, they got into a physical fight. He wasn't trying to kill him, do okay. His sentencing hearing is on June eighteenth, and he is facing life or life without parole. Wow, Okay, Yes, this is one of these ones where I don't even know what to say. I mean, it's obviously turned something that turned into a very serious situation, though nonetheless very interesting the way that it sort of inter laps with what we talk about on the show, it's very strange. But yeah, I mean there's been like, there's been several cases over the years where it's it's tricky if you want to believe in this stuff, because for example, like one that comes to mind, what was the guy's name, ar Arnie Johnson, the Devil made Me do it case that the Conjuring Three is based on where he says that he was possessed by the devil and that caused him to murder people, and they tried to bring that into court and say that he was possessed, and it's it's it's tough because there's there's if there's no concrete evidence of that kind of a thing. It's all speculative. Anyway, I'm just sharing an email that I was sent and thank you Caroline for sending me that. Okay, I've got on one of my siblings here at exactly right, Bridger Wineger. He has a podcast, of course, called I Said No Gifts. So let's listen to Bridger and with this show I said now Gifts. Bridger Winegers here.
Speaker 2: Hello, raz, how are you?
Speaker 1: I am fabulous. I've got my exactly right brother in the studio today.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to be with it. Fellow network person. Oh yes, family, just the comfort.
Speaker 1: You grew up Mormon? What was that like?
Speaker 2: Uh? Good and largely bad, mostly bad, you know, pleasant enough, but also you know, horrifying.
Speaker 1: I never click on the documentaries. I see the documentaries and I never click which ones.
Speaker 2: Let's say, there's the Hidden in Plain Sight. Uh huh, that's the kind of UFO kidnapping one. Oh like that one's like kind of Mormonism's in the air. But it's more about the kidnapping and the alien and the all sorts of I mean, like every thirty seconds of that documentary is like the most insane thing you've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Were you in any type of UFO situation?
Speaker 2: No, I was never part of a UFO situation. You know. Mormons have their own like take on the spirit world and they do the baptisms for the dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like in comparison to other religions, like with Catholicism, like ghosts and stuff and demons, it's very operatic almost, and I feel like with Mormons it's a more there's like a lot of like grounded, like almost like creating logic for what spirits do and what they're up to.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, but ultimately they do believe in like spirits, right.
Speaker 2: They believe. Yeah, And this is all coming from someone who's been removed from it for way longer than a decade. But I feel like the Mormon origin story is that there's like a war in heaven before Earth existed, okay, and all of the people who were on Satan's side all of this spirits like got banished, and I believe were banished to West Hollywood. Earth mostly condensed in West Hollywood. Okay, So I don't know. Billions and billions of evil spirits are just kind of roaming the earth at all times. I love them, and I think I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's kind of what thing is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean sounds like a party to me, all the evil spirits just roaming around.
Speaker 2: Just constantly tempting. They don't drink, right, No, they don't drink.
Speaker 1: Because that's one of the big differences between with Catholicism is all of their you know, the opera as you've described, is a lot of it's fueled by a little bit of that blood of Christ. Honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're drinking in church.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I started drinking when I was what eight something like that, the first time I had the zip of alcohol. That's crazy, that.
Speaker 2: Is so wild. Mormons do the same thing, but just with tap water.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, you drink a little like a little thing of tap water and a piece of like ripped up wonderbread.
Speaker 1: Not as sexy, I'm sorry, it's not as sexy. I had that blood of Christ when I was like eight, and I was like cut to rehab at twenty one. But anyway, nine years of recovery so what do you believe when it comes to ghost are you? Are you here for it?
Speaker 2: I want to be here for it. I'm not totally against. I'm not ruling anything out. I refuse to rule anything out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's nice.
Speaker 2: I've had like a mild ghosty experience. I've never no one in my life who I trust has had a ghost experience, if that makes any sense. But a lot of people you don't trust, Yes, people who a I'm like, I mean, of course, of course experience.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know. Sometimes it's a little bit difficult when people have really good ghost stories, but then they're also the same people where you're like, don't you claim to be second cousins with John Travolta, Because I don't know that that's true. We've looked into it, but like, okay, whatever, Like you always have. You're always the most interesting person in the room, aren't you.
Speaker 2: For a reason everything's fabricated or But I mean, I guess those people believe it. You just don't want to know too much about the rest of their life, so you can believe their ghost story.
Speaker 1: Right, So, but nobody that you trust counter to ghats Okay, what is your mild ghost story?
Speaker 2: My mild ghost story is I think it was twenty thirteen or twenty fourteen. My great grandma. She died in two thousand and three. Aura. I had a really close relationship with her. She was wonderful and every birthday she would cut up an old greeting card into like puzzle pieces and give it as a gift with a little note that said life is a puzzle, and so am I. And that was like a yearly thing that we would get. She died in two thousand and three. Twenty thirteen. I'd been living in Los Angeles for a few years and I had to walk to work every day. And one day I was walking to work.
Speaker 1: Where are you where again?
Speaker 2: I was a PA at Television City and near the grove.
Speaker 1: Oh what they do? Price is right?
Speaker 2: Price is right. I was so tempted to push the wheel.
Speaker 1: Is that what you were working on?
Speaker 2: No, my god, I wish I was at the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. Ah okay, But I was on my way walking there and that phrase crossed my mind. Life is a puzzle, and so am I? And I thought, Oh, that's such a nice memory of great Grandma. Walked to work, went through the workday and at the end of the day I called my mom to just catch up. We were talking, talking, talking, and she said, oh, by the way, today's great grandma's birthday. I was not aware of my great grandma's birthday. I mean, obviously logically we can reason this out. Subconsciously, I knew her birth date, and somehow my brain just brought that up. But it really was such a bizarre coincidence. Didn't feel spooky or anything, but it did feel so like, oh, why else would that have come into my mind? Totally either basic psychology now or but it's just such a bizarre like because I if you had asked me prior to that day, when is great Grandma's birthday? I would have had no idea. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm one hundred percent on board with not going with science on that one. I think that there is that it happened for a reason. Does that happen to you any other time?
Speaker 2: Or is this like this was a one off thing that and like a recurring dream I had as a kid, or the two like closest things to paranormal that I've had.
Speaker 1: Why is the recurring dream?
Speaker 2: Probably up until sixth grade like when i'd have the flu and i'd get a high fever. I would have this fever dream every time. My dad's business is kind of like a garage slash, big empty warehouse, and I would have a dream that I was there. It was empty except for a large like wooden shipping crates, and I would look up and on top of one of the wooden chipping crates was a little girl in a kind of a sailor striped shirt, and we would just look at each other and then the dream would be over. This happened every time I had a fever, and it wasn't one of those things where it's like, oh, I know that person from real life. It was a character fabricated by my brain or ghost girl. Now it was a.
Speaker 1: Little girl that died of a fever in that building. It has to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know where else that would have come from, because you recognize everyone in your dreams, you know, Like I don't have dreams about people I've never seen before.
Speaker 1: You just reminded me of something I haven't thought about in fifteen years. A lot of parallels. Okay. When I first moved to La within the first few days, I got a job as an extra on an independent film. I know I'm bragging here.
Speaker 2: But can we Is it possible to see you in this?
Speaker 1: No? Now, I don't think you. It was one of these things. I don't even think they bade me. I think I was just like, oh, that sounds fun, of course. And then I remember, like five years later it finally came out, you know, because it was just like an indie thing, and then I was like, you, guys, this is my film debut. I'm not even in it. But this one scene we were doing. It was an exterior shot, but we used the bathrooms inside the building, and inside the building was a sex toy warehouse, and so when I went in to go to the bathroom, there was just like inventory everywhere, like lining shelves. And that night I had a dream that the place was on fire and I got trapped when I went to the bathroom, and when I came out, it was like pee wee herman like with the snakes in his hands, and but that was me with the sex toys. I had them in my hands and I was trying to save them. And then I woke up laughing so hard. It was the first time I ever woke up laughing. I don't think I ever had sense.
Speaker 2: Just fistfuls of dildo's.
Speaker 1: Exactly and just fire behind me, and I was like, why are these dilldose in my hands?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? Speaking of fire? God? I'm real, I'm so fucking good at this. I have a story that involves fire. It's a famous story that I've researched.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'd love to hear it now.
Speaker 1: This is one of these stories where we're definitely all gonna go, Okay, is this a paranormal story? Is it not? I don't know, but I find it very fascinating. And it's a new one to me. I never heard of it, but apparently it's very famous. It's the story of Carol Compton. Oh I like that name, Yes, Caro. Oh, there's some good ones. I look for names first and foremost, and this one has a couple of good ones. You were at the live show, that one that had some good names.
Speaker 2: Wild names. Yeah, every one of those names felt yeah, totally fictional.
Speaker 1: I know, and maybe you never know, maybe some of them have been changed. Because people's lives get ruined by these stories once they start getting in the news, and a lot of times In my opinion, the ones that are these stories that are very real seeming are the people that are just like I'm just a normal person and I'm sorry I told a reporter my story one time, but now I'm famous and I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, Carol Coompton. There is a great article that was written on medium dot com by Elizabeth Melville in twenty twenty, and the story of Carol Compton is that in nineteen eighty two, she was a twenty year old young lady from Aberdeen, Scotland. She gets engaged to a hot Italian soldier name.
Speaker 2: I don't officially know that, but it sounds hot.
Speaker 1: Honey. Have you been to Italy?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, just last year. Actually, then you know what I'm talking about. They are their hit rate with men is so high.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is gonna sound shitty. I've had some romances with some men here in Los Angeles that are visiting from Italy, and I'm like, they're the hottest guys I've ever seen in my entire life. Then I go to Italy and I realize, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the guys that I hooked up with here in America. I think they kicked out of Italy because they were so hideous and these were hot guys.
Speaker 2: You're getting like a Rome four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a Rome one is in La fifteen. I'm sorry, truly, So anyway, and thank you to the men that visited here and Garrazzi grat.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So she's living in Scotland with her hot Italian soldier named Marco. She's twenty. He gets called back to Italy because he has to serve in the military, and she's like, no, marry me, Like, I'll get a job. I'll go to Italy with you, Like, don't leave me. So they decide to get engaged. She is like, okay, I'll find I'll find something to do in Italy. I'll get a job. So I should add that at this point in her life, she's starting to have like all these weird experiences. She's having things disappear and reappear around her. Electrical items would be malfunctioning around her, so kind of like some weird like is there a ghost around her? Is she does she have a poulterr geits going on. She's got a job at a fish canning factory. Oh very hot. Yeah, this man has to deal with this woman showing up smelling like trout. She's coming back home smelling like tune, and he's like, I love you, baby. So she's got a fish canning job.
Speaker 2: That's so demeaning. What she's a proud fish canner roz.
Speaker 1: Okay, but have you seen Marco.
Speaker 2: He's he could do better than a fish canner. I suppose.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't know what either of these people look like, to be honest with you, but all I know is that there's no doubt she smell like fish. She's in a fish cannon fact, very true.
Speaker 2: Very true. Okay, there's no getting away from that smell.
Speaker 1: But by the way, before she has moved to Italy, back in Scotland, she's cannon fishes and a conveyor belt snaps and it almost severs her leg off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So at this point she's like, all right, I'm cursed. So she goes over to Italy. She gets a job with a nanny service. They place her with a family very briefly. It doesn't work out. We'll get back to that later. So then they find her another family and she moves to the island of Elba, and that is where she is taking care of a little girl named Agnese Checcini.
Speaker 2: Moving to an island is never a good sign in a ghost story.
Speaker 1: It's the vacation home of the Checchini family. Carol Compton at this point is thinking. She says, HOI my bank account's going Checcini. We got some chichinging going on here with these Chuccinis. So she's with Agnese Chiaccini, who's three years old. She only lasts two days because and I'm sorry, I know we need to get to the ghost part. She puts little Agnese Chuccini down for a nap and the family notices a black smoke coming out of Agnese Chicccini's bedroom. The todler's mattress is on fire. Don't worry. It was quickly put out and Agnese Chicccini was fine, But the family is pissed because the day before there was a fire in the grandparents' bedroom.
Speaker 2: Carol is smoking all over the house.
Speaker 1: It seems like the grandma is furious. She actually locks Carol Compton on a balcony and calls the cops.
Speaker 2: At the smoking section.
Speaker 1: Yes, she probably loved it. So the cops show up and they charge her with arson and attempted murder because this little girl was in danger, and they place her in jail. Now, the grandmother, whose name is Ancila Chuccini, she tells the press that the nanny's a witch and that she starts fires with telekinesis.
Speaker 2: Jumping to conclusions.
Speaker 1: Well, you remember the first family. They come forward and they go she started three fires in our villa in December of nineteen eighty three. The trial begins, and at this point her fiance has left.
Speaker 2: Marco's gone.
Speaker 1: He's like, I am put up with the fish smell. But the fires is too much.
Speaker 2: Girl, the constant fires.
Speaker 1: Yes, so her family's not talking to her. This poor girl is dealing with fires everywhere. And the prosecuting attorney and the trial is about to start speaking. He stands, it's cinematic. He stands up to speak. The door flings open and a little old lady with a crucifix barges in, and this is Sierra Lobina, who is a famous psychic and healer, and she claims that she is there to get rid of a demon that is inside of Carol, and that she and her mother are possessed by an eighteenth century witch. So that's what this psychic.
Speaker 2: Could she get this information because she's.
Speaker 1: A psychics now everything, How.
Speaker 2: Does she find out the court date?
Speaker 1: Because she's from psychic. That's why I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Just keeps up on the news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is a big press story. I will say that. But this lady, she was probably like, there's camels, I'm showing whatever. But she says that this poor girl does not realize it. She's not evil, she just has a witch that makes her cause fires. By the way, Carol was literally in a cage when she was on trial.
Speaker 2: They were transporting her by cage.
Speaker 1: Yes, like a parakeet.
Speaker 2: Parakeet or hannibal or hannibal. Wow.
Speaker 1: So the First family, they say that she was always crying about her boyfriend and their son was scared of her because every time the sun touched her, she burned him. Oh, she was like hot to the touch, hot hands, hot hands. So the First family, they had a Sicilian maid that urged them to fire her because she believed that the devil was inside of Carol. She said that a religious painting fell off the wall when Carol passed by it, and she witnessed bowls and other objects flying off of the counters when Carol was around.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is someone covering up their own mistakes. It could be their own bad job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I made I didn't break that one of a kind antique. It was a lady that was here for two days. Another maid said that when the first fire was happening at I think this is at the first house. She said that Carol was just standing there in a trance, staring at the flames. Now here's something that's really interesting. A forensic expert examined the mattress and he concluded that the fire was caused by an intense heat. It was not a flame, it was not a cigarette, and that the flame moved downward rather than upward. And he said he has never seen anything like that in all of his forensic years. So psychiatrists examined her. They concluded that she has an abnormble personality, but she's not psychotic or a pyromaniac, and she had being found not guilty. The verdict found that she was, you know, the sort of what They concluded she is causing these fires because she wanted the families, which they're in their vacation homes. She wanted them to go back home to Rome so that she could be with their boyfriends. That's what they're you know, reasoning.
Speaker 2: Why she thought or they thought she was trying to drive them out with flames so she could hang out at the vacation home.
Speaker 1: No, so that they could leave the vacation homes and go back to where the families are based.
Speaker 2: And oh so she could see Okay, that's a better plan.
Speaker 1: Now. That's when you know a guy is hot, when you're like, I will burn down a rich person's house so that they will move me closer to you.
Speaker 2: Like, that's crazy, I'll put my career in jeopardy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you had to put me in a cage to keep me away from you. So they believe that there was no evidence of how she did the fires because she may have done them with alcohol, you know, so it kind of evaporated.
Speaker 2: But it's a bad way to start a fire.
Speaker 1: I mean again, this is all very questionable. Is this a paranormal thing or was she causing these fires? But there's a lot of witnesses that believe that this woman was telekinetic, that she was possessed or who knows what that she had a poulter geist, she was cursed. We're not sure, but you know, she got off. She ended up going back to Scotland and was right back at the fish canning factory.
Speaker 2: They took her back.
Speaker 1: They took her back. I guess they didn't get that news story. And also they're like, you know, it's a fish canning factory, so there's liquids everywhere. At least if there's a fire, you could throw an empty can of sardines at it. And she married a man, a different one that wrote to her when she was in jail, oh, which I always love, and she to this day. She's a private citizen as far as we know, and she's never been able to give a reasonable explanation. She doesn't know. But no fires since that we know of. That's the thing. And that's why I'm like, what about when she was locked up? Because this trial happened three years after the initial incidents, So was she burning shit and all that time? I don't know? No, Sorry, this wasn't three years. This was one year after because it started in eighty two. The trial was in eighty three. Okay, so I don't know. But either way, this story, I apologize It's not the best paranormal story ever, but it sort of is part of this conversation I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I do kind of lean towards it some paranormal thing happening. She lit how many fires? I mean, six fires started, and she was never to be like you think she would have gotten better at it if that was her plan. You think like the fourth or fifth fire would have been the one that actually worked.
Speaker 1: Maybe she was just doing them to scare them. You know, I don't know if she was trying to burn the house down. Apparently in the second house, the Tuccini house, the first fire she did, she was nowhere near it. Okay, that's why the family was like, she couldn't have gone in there and lit this on fire. They were very convinced that they thought it was an electrical thing. But then it became way too coincidental when there was another fire the next day. So who knows? Could she cause fires with her mind? It's a thing that people report is possible.
Speaker 2: Could we I feel like, I forgive me the psychic surprise? Witness what happened there. She stormed in with the cross.
Speaker 1: Oh, they got her ass out of there. They were like lady, this is wonderful, but this is like an actual trial. Like now this is becoming a circus. This is the kind of thing that ends up on a ghost podcast forty years later, like we need you to get out of here, ma'am, please, ma'am. This is a courtroom. This is not a psychic fair. Yeah, anyway, can I show you a haunted eBay doll?
Speaker 2: I would love nothing more?
Speaker 1: Well, you're in luck because you're not just getting one this time. You're getting three spirits for the price of one.
Speaker 2: Is it a lot a lot of dolls? Nope?
Speaker 1: Gee, how can you show it to us? It's like a statue. It's like a garden statue, and it appears to be like an Elvis with some lady and they're dancing seductively.
Speaker 2: It's just like a bad Tim Burton fan art or something. Yes, how big do you think that is? It's hard to tell from well, I guess it's. Oh, you can see the bricks in the background, so it's.
Speaker 1: It's about three bricks tall.
Speaker 2: Three bricks do all classic measurement.
Speaker 1: It's about three bricks with some grout and I don't know, it looks like it's made of a silly string. I don't know what the hell. It's some kind of folk art thing, sort of thing you get when you're at like a craft fair and you're like, well, I didn't buy anything. I feel like I need to. I'll get this.
Speaker 2: And what does it say there at the base of it? Can you tell where there's a there's a little like plaque on it that says something.
Speaker 1: Oh like really small.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I don't know what that says, but probably says haunted.
Speaker 1: The spirits inside are Sweetness, Michael, and Abe, three three of them. They're going currently for one hundred and twenty five US dollars, and the biography that comes with it says this, there are three spirits attached to this vessel, two men and a woman. It was insane figuring out the backstory and confusing as well. So Abe is the husband of the woman's spirit. When asking the woman's spirit's name, Abe interferes and says slut oh. He calls her every derogatory name in the book and won't allow her to speak. I give her pet names when talking to her about her. Sweetheart is what I use the most. Abe will not allow her to speak at all. As a punishment, for her infidelity. I'm unsure of how to free his wife from this. Now another spirit, Michael is also attached, and he's treated terribly as well. Michael was the man that she had the affair with. Abe unlived them when he found them in a hotel together. The couple attached to this vessel for their love bond, but when Abe passed away, he attached to it and took over.
Speaker 2: Oh God, the control.
Speaker 1: If anyone is familiar of how to free them from this or figure this out, please let me know or adopt them. It has been insane over here as Abe will audibly shout horrible words about them. He'll knock things over and break things and flicker lights. Okay, so I can tell that the person that wrote this they've been through it.
Speaker 2: Honey, busy, busy, busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this has been a whole situation. So basically, long story short, two people hooked up, the husband killed the two of them. Then eventually he dies and then he's like where are those two And then he finds them in this garden gnome situation and then he joined like what I don't know about all that?
Speaker 2: Are these representations of those two people or they just.
Speaker 1: Attached and they just found themselves in this.
Speaker 2: Kind of a perfect little thing vessel for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like, oh, this will be great, Like it's like two levers kind of this is very us. Yeah, so us. And then one day the guy dies and then he's like, man by me, bitch it Like that's just so. I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what happens when we die.
Speaker 2: I feel like he got what he murdered them. What else does he have to do? Move on?
Speaker 1: Move on, loser?
Speaker 2: Why would you want to reattach to this situation? Seriously, there's no way.
Speaker 1: What they need is better help dot com. I'm telling you these promo code ghosted. So much of this is like, if you would just deal with your shit, you wouldn't be roaming the earth or attaching to doll when you die. Just deal with your shit when you're alive.
Speaker 2: Just take care of things.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Oh? I'd love to hear some communication.
Speaker 1: It's time for EVP or ev please all right, Bridgard? What I do is I go to YouTube dot com and I look for alleged recordings of ghosts speaking. I'm gonna play two of them for you, and I want you to tell me what you think the ghost is saying, and then i'll give you some options abc D, one of them being the correct answer of what the person that posted it believes the ghost is saying.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This first one comes from LP Investigators, and this was recorded at an abandoned boarding school that also served as a hospital. Oh and bring them Utah, Brigham City, Brigham City. It was a hospital and a boarding school. I think it's just a building that served as many things, begging for ghosts, and now it's haunted. Okay, this one, first of all, let me just play it for you. I'm not gonna lie. It sounds a little sexual, but let's just go for it. Listen for a ghost speaking.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay, so a little sexual.
Speaker 1: The ghost the ghost hunter is apparently saying alright. I don't know why she's saying it like that, but she's saying alright, alright, but there is a ghost speaking under her. Oh okay, okay, So don't be distracted.
Speaker 2: But the pornographic by this deeply satisfied ghost hunter, right.
Speaker 1: Don't be distracted by that, Okay, I'm gonna play it again, okay, so you can try to decipher the other voice talking like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, now that I'm aware of that bed of ghosts, let me hear it again. I feel like the last word is junior.
Speaker 1: Jor jor Well, they did not think it was anything of that nature.
Speaker 2: Loretta junior, Loretta junior.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did they think it was a I didn't like The Joker? They didn't like the movie The Joker? Is it B I'm about to jump up? Oh they're about to like jump.
Speaker 2: Up right to right or off?
Speaker 1: Or is it C I'll fucking choke her? Okay, that's all? Or is it D I'm a fan of Joe Rogan. Okay, let me play it again. It's one of those.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's C.
Speaker 1: I'll fucking choke her. That is what they believe it's said, which is also you know, a little sexual possibly for some people. Right. So, now that we know it's I'll fucking choke her, here we go.
Speaker 2: Why is that person making why?
Speaker 1: Okay, now you be the Now you be the ghost and I'll be the ghost hunter.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, go have you listened to any more of this ghost clips?
Speaker 1: There is one that I've heard where the ghost of speaking and she's going, daddy what, No, I haven't heard any others.
Speaker 2: That's her trademark.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't know. I don't know if the ghost was in on it. Like the ghost was like, I know what, she'll like a joker. Okay.
Speaker 2: It feels like they're both into something there.
Speaker 1: Some people learn into that there's a.
Speaker 2: Mutual something happening, you know what.
Speaker 1: I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think it's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I support all of this stuff. I did a show last night, a stand up show for like kink people, and I just found myself a lot of times going, this is beautiful. It's wonderful. Some people are into farts and slapping each other, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Was she in the audience? U?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden I got heckled. I heard someone from the audience go okay, so one more. This is from mister Tenacious One. It is also from Utah. It is from the Utah Paranormal Research and Study and they recorded this at Camp Floyd Army Base in Fairfield, Utah. What is this ghost saying, brit Ter Winer, I.
Speaker 2: Was so expecting another Alright, I was like I was just not even listening to the ghost sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not fair. I should have warned you. Okay, let me play it again. Here we go. Did that make you feel more comfortable?
Speaker 2: You need to have a button for that for the rest of the time you do this podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one does not have any of that. This is just an old school ghost speaking in a very unhorny way.
Speaker 2: What is it saying?
Speaker 1: Oh, Coca coca.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a Coca loca, Coca coca.
Speaker 1: Oh, you went to Coca loca. I feel like when you go to Mexico, like certain parts, there's like a guy on the street that's like, you want some Coca Loca.
Speaker 2: And kind of just steps out from an alley. Yeah, it's that last syllable that's so difficult to decipher after the coca or oca.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, here's some options.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hear.
Speaker 1: Is it a oh my girls rise up? Is it b oh? I don't like that? Is it c oh der? But why sir?
Speaker 2: Or D? What is D? You know what my vote is?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me play it again.
Speaker 2: I think that's Oh. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: It is Oh, I don't like that hy buy over.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's such a such a great pairing to the first piece of audio.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: It was so sex positive, and.
Speaker 1: Then the other one is very yeah, sex negative. Oh, I don't like that. I'm not into that kind of a thing. Well, Bridger, let's just do one more thing real quick. I'm gonna list off some paranormal phenomenals sort of stuff that's part of this world. I'm just curious if you have any thoughts of maybe something comes up. I don't know, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: What about psychics. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Psychics? I that falls into the ghost territory for me, where I like, I like to imagine that it could work. I think, you know, when a psychic tells me something, when a friend reads my horoscope, when I go to see a psychic, I definitely believe or it at least begins to affect the way I think or behave. Okay, because better safe than sorry. Yeah, I feel like when a psychic shows up, for example, in court, or when someone's kidnapped and suddenly they're on entertainment tonight trying to tell everyone where the kidnap victim is that's where I start to think that's a different thing. That's somebody who needs attention. Yeah, but private psychics, I feel like, I don't know, there's some the possibility of some people having an intuition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you been, like intentionally to a psychic before?
Speaker 2: I have, I've been to. I mean, I don't. And that's the other thing I don't know really this world what they like to be called. If this person was an astrologer or whatever. I went to someone named Angel for an hour. He did my birth chart. He told me all these things. But the only thing I can remember is towards the end he predicted there was going to be a rom com renaissance. And that's when he lost me a little bit.
Speaker 1: When was this? What year was this?
Speaker 2: So this was twenty nineteen, I want to say, which I mean, I guess it kind of came true.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of more rom comms these days than there were.
Speaker 2: But maybe he was just reading variety, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, that's true. Yeah, you could just do that. That's the thing with entertainment news. They announced things when they just first are getting made, right, So you could see, oh, a lot of studios right now are picking up rom coms, and then you could say, I have a feeling there's going to be a bunch around Colm soon. Yeah, okay, what do you think of bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Bigfoot? Oh, I definitely think there's a strong possibility of a creature that lives out in the somewheres. I as a kid was terrified because my brother told me that he learned in church that Cain of Cain and.
Speaker 1: Abel, famous Cain and Abel.
Speaker 2: Caine was cursed to wander the earth forever. And so my brother told me that that's kind of what Bigfoot was, that it was this cursed immortal man who was just wandering the earth, unable to die. So I from probably third to sixth grade, absolutely horrified that there was kind of just this shadowy figure, human like thing wandering around at all times.
Speaker 1: I have never heard that. I've never, of all my bigfoot talking, never thought about that heard that. I'm so glad you brought that up because now I'm going to be thinking about this.
Speaker 2: It's spooky.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy because if you think about it, like bigfoots, they've been around for forever, like people have been reported seeing have have reported seeing these things, and it's like, what if it was one man, and he goes from state to state because you always hear about it in different states, right, and he's like, well, what the hell else am I gonna do? You know, I might as well just travel because I literally can't die.
Speaker 2: He's got all the time in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he probably walks on the freeway cars and it doesn't matter, Like that's interesting. Huh.
Speaker 2: No will to live, No one will leave them alone.
Speaker 1: What do you think of UFOs aliens?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Of course. I mean if aliens don't exist, then what's happening? You know, they're out there somewhere UFOs. I definitely think there's a chance. I don't think anyone has made any contact with them. I mean I think there's a chance people have seen them. I've seen the you know, the Air Force footage or whatever, and I can understand the logic of like, if you want to observe something, you cannot allow it to know that you're present, because then it begins to behave differently.
Speaker 1: Oh so what about these people that say that they got lifted up into the sky and stuff got put in there?
Speaker 2: But right, this goes back to the ghost thing where I'm like, well, nobody I know one I would allow to handle my finances. Has ever claimed to be a UFO abductee?
Speaker 1: Now what if your tax guy? My, Oh my god, god taken up there.
Speaker 2: I think he has. I've been trying to call him for days. I'm not kidding. It's a nightmare. I've left so many voicemail I'm emailing every day. Bruce, please contact me. We're long past text day.
Speaker 1: When he comes back, send him my way to come on the show, because I want to hear what he was doing up there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be arrested. What I sent all my tax and phone in the mail. I don't know where any of it is.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well, Bridger, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 2: Roz, I'm so glad to have been here.
Speaker 1: Tell people to listen to your show and everything you want them to know.
Speaker 2: I have a podcast called I Said No Gifts, which Roz has been on and was so delightful.
Speaker 1: I gave you a gift.
Speaker 2: You gave me a wig, A beautiful wig.
Speaker 1: Is it still there?
Speaker 2: It's actually? I mean this is I'm gathering so many things for Oz. You know all of this behind me is from the podcast. Can you see all here?
Speaker 1: The wig?
Speaker 2: I miss her?
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I don't. It's over.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to have her here in the office. I'm on. But yeah, I have the podcast and people can follow these things on social media. I said no gifts. People should listened to Ghosted. Leave reviews for Ghosted.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah, five stars. Please. Well, Bridger, thanks for being my first ex Mormon to come on the show and to bring up that cane thing. I never would have thought about that.
Speaker 2: We may have correct the case.
Speaker 1: That's great. Bible is real, all right, bye bye, Thank you so so much to Bridger Wineger. Go listen to that podcast. I said, no gifts. Hey, I'd love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye.
Speaker 1: This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you. So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at Ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the chilling Karen Kilgareff Ookey Georgia Hard Start and the frightening Danielle Kramer.