Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong Show, Ketty arm Strong and Getty and now Kee Armstrong and Yetty. We got the latest on the war in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: We could be doing this show in nineteen sixty eight or nineteen seventy three or nineteen eighty four, pick a year or or the year one thousand.
Speaker 1: Actually we got this text.
Speaker 2: We should represent this crowd because there's somebody out there, just as the Bible predicted thousands of years in advance, that is the end nears. All eyes will be on Israel in the Middle East. All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Right now, guys, Bible prophecy is happening right before our eyes, and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intensely. Never in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, tech, no logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual, and religion converge together to bring the world that's already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to the point of no return. Jesus said, when you see all these things happening, know that I'm near, even at the door the Bible.
Speaker 1: That's right. Sorry, I will call my wife and urge her to buy no green bananas. With all due respect to your beliefs, I can't join you on that, but thank you for a heartfelt note. I don't know AI this Ukraine. Well. I have been predicting that AI is the fruit from the tree of knowledge and that it will do mankind. So the end might just not come the way popular lore describes it. It might be substantially different. A right, but again, thank you for caring enough to send us the note. I respectfully doubt you're right, but heck, what do I know? A lot of good stuff to squeeze into lifeast hour of the week, including a Los Angeles City Council member uttering what is almost certainly the stupidest thing you will hear today.
Speaker 2: I've also got If you're wondering why conservatives are backing Andrew Cuomo to be mayor of New York, I'll give you just a little rundown of what his prime opponent believes.
Speaker 1: Wow from the Department of Let's see what I rather be chewed on by rats are set on fire? Let me think, uh, yeah, yeah, that New York mayoral election is incredibly discouraging and wacky. So can't wait to get to that. But first, it's the beloved Friday tradition. Let's take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week. Let me provide some bad news for you. I played in the Yeah.
Speaker 3: The whips of the week is we are launched Operation Rising Life.
Speaker 2: Commission included massage, smuggling vehicles and drones into IRUN.
Speaker 3: Strikes on military bases as well as nuclear facilities. Is Israel will never allow those who call for our annihilation to develop the means to achieve that goal.
Speaker 1: Weekend chaotic scenes played out on the streets of Los Angeles protest. You're sitting cars on fire, dumping bikes and scooters and police cruisers on the highway.
Speaker 4: LAPD already declared a citywide tactical alert.
Speaker 2: Just a bunch of people having fun watching cars burn.
Speaker 1: It's bad on here. There was no voulence. I was on the street.
Speaker 5: I know this violence that I've seen is disgusting.
Speaker 1: LAPD can handle things in Los Angeles. We are overwhelmed.
Speaker 6: The presidents so far not ruling out invoking the Insurrection Act. ICE was serving a series of criminal warrants, so we made La shafer.
Speaker 7: He's a tough guy, wasn't he do that? He knows where to find me.
Speaker 1: We here see as a hawker, we cold cocker. I like that one. Thank you. This is the new normal in the City of Angels.
Speaker 7: Democracy is under assault before our eyes. This moment we have feared has arrived.
Speaker 1: Half of your mother protests and ain't even Mexican.
Speaker 7: Mexican.
Speaker 6: You're American with Mexican heritage and a tattoo of the Virgin Mary you got on a Vegas bender.
Speaker 7: That's what LA is about. Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, and skateboard like your dad isn't in prison.
Speaker 5: It is with overwhelming enthusiasm that I am declaring that anyone who protests or interferes with ICE and their operations is officially gay big time.
Speaker 2: So I want to say thank you to every single person that has been able to do this. At one headache question, this man burst into a room started advancing towards the podium, interrupting an opening statement.
Speaker 1: We are all Alex Padilla tonight kang a purple ribbon around the neck of that cow. That was an all timer, handsome, fabulous, butcher it and enjoy its rump. He's a delicious cow. Liked mine better. But so we get your point.
Speaker 2: We got to come up with a show rule. I don't think we can use AI in our because there's no context. That Gavin Newsom clip and the Trump clip were not real. And you wouldn't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh they were all too real, Jack, They were real. Audio sound waves were created.
Speaker 2: So is the rest of that fake Gavin Newsom good? We never have played it the other day? Is a good handsOn ate like you're dead? Isn't in jail? Should we play bored? I should say, should we play the whole thing? Does anybody know where it is? Or we can find it later this hout. We can find it. It's from earlier in the week and we just never got around to it. But that's pretty funny.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I totally see your point. I mean, because when we set up or pay off immediately after we played it, Look, that was AI. But that was unbelievably good and funny and blah blah blah. But out of context, just inserted in there it's so convincing. I'm sure multiple people listening were like, holy crap. Trump said that. Yeah, he didn't. How did that nod and Pride month of all month?
Speaker 2: He didn't say the protesters are very, very gay or whatever that clip was. Trump did not say this, and Gavin Newsom did not say this.
Speaker 7: My message to the country is this. We are a nation of immigrants and America is an idea. Sure there are a couple of burned cars and people are waving other countries flags, but that's LA. That's what LA is about. Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt, and skateboard like your dad is an imprisoned.
Speaker 1: What wow? Okay.
Speaker 2: So a number of conservative publications have come out and endorsed Andrew Cuomo to be mayor of New York. The guy who put forced old people into facilities to die at COVID, the guide.
Speaker 1: He'll grow up your daughter, He'll kill your granny. Cuomo for mayor. He's a purv honey sweetheart, and worse than that to me.
Speaker 2: In both cases, he lied, He shredded documents, he threw other people under the boss who had been put that crook. He's a horrible human being, and conservative outlets are backing him for mayor because of the alternatives, including the leading alternative who calls himself a democratic socialist, like just a socialist to me. New York mayoral candidate Zooran Mom Donny he wants.
Speaker 1: AOC, was out at a rally for him just yesterday. I think it was the day before, dancing around in her red dress, shaking her her her groove thing. I did not see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the OC AOC backed candidate who wants government run grocery stores throughout New York.
Speaker 1: Okay, good plan, that's one of his. That's one of his things. And then he's got all kinds.
Speaker 2: He wants to remove cops from high crime areas because he thinks the cops are causing the crime. That's kind of that all oh good, super Leninist view of the world.
Speaker 1: What would defund the police look like? It would look like the suburbs.
Speaker 2: Said little AOC, right, And he wants to spend billions of dollars on all kinds of fanciful programs that would never amount to anything. But anybody who wants government run grocery stores only and thinks that will fix problems is a complete wack a doo.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, Yeah, yeah, Ac is backing that candidate, which shows you who she is. That red dress was a nice choice, though I did not rouse my animal spirits.
Speaker 2: I didn't wow, well fitting, I did not see that.
Speaker 1: That is not good. I expect more from Joel. Well, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that you singled him out as who you expect more from.
Speaker 1: That's one of my favorite Wall Street expressions. Yeah, the animal spirits roused the animal spirits.
Speaker 2: That's a who's the famous the famous economists from early twentieth century that gets quoted all the time. That's one of his Kenzian that was the canes Canes. Yeah, yeah, Kanesian. Yeah, it's knes We got the stupid thing we're gonna hear all day coming up, you said.
Speaker 1: LA City Council person. Yes, indeed, And there's plenty of stupid there. If you're a fan of stupid, you could do worse than attending an LA City Council meeting. Kanye walked into the Diddy trial, so something's got to occur there. But more importan certainly attacking Iran and what's going on some of the latest there's great reporting on on how the Masade got into Iran and got those drones in there. Some new details Stay tuned.
Speaker 8: Armstrong Around the country, protesters clashing with police and Tucson, some throwing objects at police as masked officers fired back with rubber bullets. In Las Vegas, officers dispersing crowds of demonstrators, later claiming they were throwing rocks and water bottles. And in Seattle, some protesters lighting a dumpster on fire. In Texas, Republican Governor Greg Abbott deploying five thousand members of the National Guard to help manage protests.
Speaker 1: Okay, but on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 8: The Democratic governors of Illinois, Minnesota, and New York condemning the deployment of troops in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: I liked how he said the cops later claimed that people were throwing rocks, right, bottles, Yeah, because that doesn't happen. Ever, that's a crazy accusation. Speak of law enforcement. This is Ross Teepel. He is a sheriff in Arizona.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, my detectives were serving a search warrant on a cartel member where they took all of this drugs.
Speaker 1: Off the streets.
Speaker 6: We've got fetanyl pills, We've got cocaine, we got meth amphetamines, we got gun seats from this cartel member. And I really wanted to thank my anti smuggling unit for this long investigation. This was over a half a year investigation. Here's the crazy part. Some idiots, thinking it was an ice ray, came down in protest long entire family's list. You want to protest this not getting off the streets, that's insane, Stay out up and now count.
Speaker 1: If you're going to commit crime, love it morons. Speaking of morons, this is La City Council Member Emilda Padilla with a question in the last twenty four hours at a council.
Speaker 9: Meeting, can we use technology like AI technology to create a situation where your department can identify, Hey, there's agents non City of La in a neighboring town. Everyone go on alert in a way where you can support our business community and our immigrant community to know that it's time. That's something related to the lack of due process, the lack of warrants is about to hit our town. What I'm asking a creativity question here, what can your department do to do more to warn us, to warn the business community got outside of our LA borders, coming in from Englewood, coming in from I don't know, Valley, I don't know. You can warn us so that we can warn our folks in the spirit of your loyalty to the City of Los Angeles.
Speaker 5: So you're asking me to warn you about an enforcement action being taken by another agency before it happens. Yeah, yeah, we can't do that. Why not the obstruction the justice? You may want to talk to the city attorney about that.
Speaker 1: I'm moron. Well well he left that last part off.
Speaker 2: Well, even if it had been asked succinctly and directly, it was a bad question. But the starting with, is there any way we can use like AI to where you can What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: How does someone like that? Well, okay, I was gonna ask how does some like someone like that get elected? Plainly by saying what soft headed, emotional thinking people say and making statements about I stand with the community and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, boy, that had dumb person written all over it. Can we use AI like? Is there any way you could use AI to like, you know, like get into and warn people?
Speaker 1: What are you I don't know what you're asking me? Said the adult right to the idiot child. The idiot child continued that was wow. And finally, and his rather reserved exasperation because he's used to this sort of thing, was quite admirable. Really, are you asking me if we can warn people in advance of an enforcement action by another agency. No, no, we can't, although it seems like that does happen on occasion. I really want to hear that again, maybe by the end of the show. But that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: So listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad, you're passionate. I'm mad you're dumb. Yeah, I agree, I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Un but he said I noticed that, so on no relation to this padilla. The other padilla, the senator from California getting pushed to the ground. I noticed when I look at like CNN there verbiage at the bottom is US senator pushed to ground for asking questions? None of the US senator lunges at Homeland sect without you know, identifying himself, right, None of that.
Speaker 1: Unannounced at a public meeting. Yeah, maybe there're such liars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should read let me read the Insider Secret Service adjacent person guest mole. We have what they texted to me because I thought it was pretty good on the idea of him being a US senator. If you haven't seen the video or heard the story, honestly, it doesn't matter if he's a US senator. Nobody's allowed to move aggressively at a Secret Service protectee while verbally accosting them.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's just John Wilkes Booth. He's a famous actor. He's cool.
Speaker 2: Padilla displayed several pre attack behaviors. He was actively resisting the police who was who.
Speaker 1: Were very general.
Speaker 2: The only reason he wasn't violently put down was because he was a US senator. And if you watch the actual video, he did not say hey, I'm a US senator until after he had been pushing back and forth with the cops.
Speaker 1: Correct. Yeah, at which point what are they going to do? Is he had violated every well, he had tripped every wire that says to the Secret Service move in protect Yeah, you didn't need for he identified himself here a US senator.
Speaker 2: You could raise your hand and get the attention and probably ask a question from where you were standing. You didn't need to move forward and lunch and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I'm prosecuting the case of gravity versus things floating away. It's self evident what happened. He was grandstanding, hoping to create a scene. It's the old decision dilemma. He hoped to provoke precisely what happened. He knew how to provoke it. He provoked it. So now I can haul himself up on the cross and be the great Hispanic savior of all the voters in California.
Speaker 2: It's not obvious to the MSNBC shows I've watched in the scene.
Speaker 1: Affairs, your professional liars, you fool, wake up.
Speaker 2: So we already know more about how the Masade got into Iran. What all they did in there last night. Actually they've been working on it for months, according to reporting. This is coming from his They want Iran to know. Yeah, we've been in there for months, ooching around, doing all kinds of things, so that Iran thinks it is probably true. We ain't done, you know, make him a little scared there. You have your turbin on a swivel. You don't know what's going to happen at any moment. Well said, So we got more on the way on that. It's pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty House Prime.
Speaker 3: It is true I've made it clear time and again, Israel will never allow those who call for our annihilation to develop the means to achieve that goal. Tonight, Israel backs those words with action.
Speaker 2: To me, this is such a the most clear cut case I can almost imagine, unless you're talking Pearl Harbor or something of a justified attack. You got a neighbor who's been saying they want to kill you for forty five years, and.
Speaker 1: They've been employing their proxies to do that in horrid fashion, over and over again, no matter how many times you try.
Speaker 2: To shooting October seventh, and they're close to getting a nuclear weapon. It's better said by National Reviews editors who put out a piece today, Israel had no choice. A nuclear Iran dedicated to Israel's destruction is an existential threat that is thrown around way too often. The whole existential threat thing, not that many things are actually a threat to your existence. This is an overwhelming majority of Israel's population lives either in Jerusalem or in a small strip of coastal land that includes Tel Aviv, and all of those targets are well within range of Iran's missiles. Even if Iran never pulled the trigger, on a nuclear weapon. Their mere possession of one would allow the radical Islamist regime that has been vowing death to America, death to Israel to operate with impunity as it financed terrorist attacks, targeted US assets and service personnel, and engaged in other malign behaviors that destabilized the region.
Speaker 1: Obviously, imagine October seven.
Speaker 2: If they'd have had tactical nukes, they would have nuked that whole concert thing. I wonder, how could you make an argument that they would based on what they did. I mean that just you can't. You can't go any further than what they did other than nukes. I mean, that's not like they were holding back worried about Well, I don't know, they're probably probably going to retaliate pretty strongly after we put babies and ovens and rape grandma's and film it and post it online.
Speaker 1: Right right, having now admittedly employed the strategy of hey, we're going to act like we're a good a good partner for negotiating for a long long time until we lulled them into a false sense of security, and then we're going to slaughter them. So now there are voices saying, well, we should have negotiated more in good faith. Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So New York Post has the latest details on how they pulled off the attack last night. That included attacks within Iran from Masad agents on the ground, which is really something. Israeli spies smuggled missiles and secretly hit explosive drones deep inside Iran, and a series of covert operations leading up to last night's. Well, they get called Friday, but it was Friday there last night's here's deadly onslaught before tricking military leaders into gathering for a meeting so they could all be wiped out in one spot. Wow, I know, I hadn't heard that one intelligence agents with MASAD, Israel's top spy agency, started infiltrating the heart of Iran several months back. In order to pull off the surprise attack aimed at obliterating their nuclear program and a whole bunch of their top military commanders and scientists.
Speaker 1: The spy agency.
Speaker 2: Planted the explosive drones inside Iran ahead of time as they laid the groundwork for the major strikes, According to Israeli's security sources, Again, Israel's putting this news out because they want Iran to know Oh, we've been in. We've been in for a month and a half, and this ain't all they're hoping Iran things. Agents also managed to smog a precision weapon into central Iran so Israel could target Turan's defenses from within. The stealth campaign, dubbed Operation Rising Line, was eventually conducted with three separate operations last night, all kinds of air strikes.
Speaker 1: You know all about that.
Speaker 2: Commando units deployed precision guided weapons near Iran's surface to air missile defenses and targeted the Iranian systems so they got a way to blow up their air defenses, like.
Speaker 1: Right next to it. They were there with commandos.
Speaker 2: The second operation set up strike systems and mounted technology onto vehicles that were launched at Iranian air defense system and then it mentions that they all the high ranking Iranian officials were gathered together for one meeting. Israel is able to trick top commanders of Iran's air force into gathering for a meeting before they were targeted.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't say what the ruse was.
Speaker 2: You probably don't want to give that away, like how you pulled that off, but it's an interesting group text.
Speaker 1: They wormed their way onto Air Force studs or whatever they called their group text, Hey dude, let's meet at the Commissary in fifteen minutes, super super important. See you there.
Speaker 2: Their official statement was, we carried out specific activities to help us learn more about them and then use that information to influence their behavior. We knew this would lead them to meet, but more importantly, we knew how to keep them there. Wow, what does that mean? So you had so you learned about them specifically, then some sort of ruse that you knew would cause them to gather and then keep them there, probably with like.
Speaker 1: More texts or info coming in. That's why I can't imagine. I mean there are possibilities. Yeah, I can't wait to learn more about that someday.
Speaker 2: Significant intelligence was gathered and surveillance was conducted to incriminate senior members of the Iranian defense establishment and nuclear scientists who were eliminated to incriminate. Like a little mystified by that too, I want Yeah, I'm just trying to picture like each one of them, be like if all of us gathered except for you, and said, hey, we got a text from that looks like for me, but it's not say here, we got some dirt on Joe. Joe has been doing some really awful things. We need to have a meeting about that and figure out how to handle it. And then then then I get a then you get a one that says it's the other way around about me. And so we all gathered together thinking we got incriminating even it's about each other or something, and then Beard's explode or whatever happens.
Speaker 1: Whatever happens. Yeah, the page's go ker blue again. I don't know. That's interesting and also provocative that they would release that vague a description of what they did.
Speaker 2: That part seems like you should have kept secret, although they don't do anything by accident. No, No, with the exception the horrific, unbelievable exception of the blindness of October seven, I was gonna throw that out for the millionth time. How can Israel in the Masade be so absolutely amazing, like it's a you know, a double O seven movie, is practically unbelievable, And at the same over again, you couldn't get to that part of Israel that was twelve miles away for fifteen hours while you're being attacked by people who just you know, rode dirt bikes. Into your country.
Speaker 1: Wild shocking. I thought this was really interesting. The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board published an editorial just before we found out about the strikes, and it is entitled Iran's latest nuclear breakout. Taran is making a mockery of the Nuclear non Proliferation Treaty. They were President Trump has quote given her on every opportunity. Defense Secretary Pete Hexath said Thursday, he's right, and so as the IAEA. You and inspectors who've spent twenty years trying to get answers from Iran on its secret nuclear activity. Wouldn't you give up after like seventeen and a half years anyway, these.
Speaker 2: Stupid, stupid international bodies that think they're accomplishing anything.
Speaker 1: On Thursday, Iran's time ran out with the IAEA again. This was before the attack took place. The IAEA Board of Governors passed a resolution finding Iran in non compliance with its Safeguards Agreement, a crucial part of the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty the NPT that's done much to stop the spread and use of nuclear weapons. Treaties are no substitute for American deterrent power. They right quite correctly, but the NPT has been among the more successful. In reply of the IAEIA finally finding their teeth and saying, you dudes are not cooperating and it's obvious now. In reply, Iran announced a major expansion of its nuclear breakout capability, revealing more NPT violations which would make it harder to detect or stop and Irani and move to enrich uranium to weapons grade. Tehran is calling the world's bluff on whether it takes non proliferation seriously, they wrote, And the IAEA found that Iran had been hiding nuclear material, then there are attempts to cover Iran's attempts to cover up all of this. Consider it's a Marevon site. The IAEA ass is that Iron connected four tests there in three of full scale hemispherical implosion systems for nuclear weapons. When the IAI and they go on a little more of the history of it. When they asked to inspect Maravon in twenty nineteen, Iran promptly raised the site's support area. It didn't allow inspectors to visit the control bunker, which it also subsequently demolished, And they go on several other incidents like this, making the case that look, this is unambiguous. This is not a mystery anymore. They want a bomb the first minute they can get it so they can use it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just in case you didn't hear me say this earlier, I was watching MSNBC last night Barry McCaffrey on Former General I usually like his take. He pointed out, one, we've got forty thousand troops in the region and a dozen bases, so there are plenty of targets. If Iran does side to jump ugly with US, although that would be a horrible idea, then you're fighting Iran and then you're fighting Israel and US. But he said, at the end of the day, I think we're going to be recognizing Iran as a nuclear power.
Speaker 1: And I thought, wow, okay, that's not good news.
Speaker 2: Although in my lifetime, well you know, basically since nineteen forty seven, if a country decides they really want to get a nuclear weapon, they get it. The world can't stop them, and not a lot of examples of stopping people, unless you like convince a Ukraine that no, no, no, we're your friends.
Speaker 1: You can give up your nukes or we'll protect you, a sin for which we may never be forgiven. Anybody paying attention. Yeah, and looks the calculation on like a North Korea is doesn't serve Kim Jong und to nuke anybody. He just wants to protect his wealth and his kingdom. So you know, we just won't directly threaten his you know, his security, and he'll be fine. So far, so good. And there are a bunch of examples like that. Even Pakistan, which is pretty wacky and one of the scarier countries, it doesn't serve them to nuke anybody. But Iran is full on Islamis nut jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there are a lot of Lamis nut jobs in Pakistan. Luckily they haven't had the control of the nukes at any point. I remember when Barack Obama in one interview said the thing that kept him up at night was Pakistan and their nukes. Who has control of them when whenever they switch power? But yeah, most of the other countries they got reason not to bring the hell upon them that would happen if they used nukes. Right, these is Lamist nut jobs, what do they care?
Speaker 1: When Obama said that, was that before or after he started saying Pakistan? So it sounds do you think Iran's going to get a nuke? Short term. Oh no, No, you don't think we're going to right now?
Speaker 2: Oh no, what about that four doh, that underground one that hasn't been blown up yet.
Speaker 1: I think what's going to happen is that they will do their best to attack that Israel with the US's help. But I mean, if they have to blow up every truck tire in the country so they can't bring the missile out to launch it, they'll do it. They will attack every critical tangential and peripheral you know, industry and ability that they have to to render Iran unable to wield a nuclear because as we started this, it's not an option. It's not an option. It is literally a threat to your existence as a country and a people.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you need to you know, you don't think about, well, what's the what percentage of our GDP is going to You don't have time for anything. If somebody spends seventy five years saying we're gonna murder you this first chance.
Speaker 1: We get leave them. Yeah, and this just in.
Speaker 2: According to NBC, President Trump says Iran's leaders are now calling him to discuss the situation.
Speaker 1: Whether that's true or not, I don't know. I hope it is. We'll finish strong.
Speaker 2: Next Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: Heritage Auctions has announced we'll hold the sale next month and movie props including items from The Empire Strikes Back, Indiana, Jones and Last Crusade and Citizen Kane. Now you can own memorabilia from two of your favorite movies, plus the movie you tell people is your favorite movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding, overrated? Okay my hot take on Citizen Kane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get it either. So the big military parade Trump's parade in which he shows his fascistic something or other and it's his birthday, It actually sounds really cool, celebrating the Army's two hundred and fiftieth anniversary. It is going to include military vehicles, weapons, flyovers, personnel and gear, and soldiers in period dress from like every conflict starting with the American Revolution, Civil War, World War one, and two. Are going to have nineteen eighteen Dodge touring car and a Renault tank from World War One in the parade, World War two jeeps, and Korean War period equipment and uniforms in tribute to those fellas. The Huey helicopters doing flyovers from the Vietnam era, along with other helicopters, cool M one a one Abrams tank from the nineth Dean ninety ninety one Gulf War, the main battle tank. The guy is gonna be shown off.
Speaker 2: The guy is a showman, Donald Trump, Yeah, he knows about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the M two Bradley fighting vehicle introduced in the eighties. And again people in period dress and all sorts of stuff celebrating the history of our armed forces. You know, let's let's let it happen. On the other hand, we'll have the no king's protests, So they're hoping to generate a split screen image. So if anybody's watching the fascistic dictator Trump's military war, they also have to watch us yelling something or other in the streets about we don't want a king and we don't have one. Did you hear Trump's response the other day? He laughed, He said, if I was a king, I could get a lot more done, a lot more easily. Hey kids, it's that time again with Armstrong Ngetty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getny. Let's get I don't thought from everybody on the coon To wrap up to day. There he is, Michael Angelow pressing the button. This Michael, Yeah.
Speaker 10: It's father Day's Father's Day weekend, and so thank you to all the dads out there that do all that you do. And I'm going to celebrate my dad by watching classic TV shows and eating his favorite food.
Speaker 1: There you go, yep, there you go. God bless him. Katie Green, our Steam Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie yeah, kind.
Speaker 9: Of echoing what Michael said, Happy Father's Day and all the dads and the world would not be right without you in it.
Speaker 2: Here here well, said Jack. A final thought for us. Diddy left the trial or did he still there? He's on trial. Kanye left the trial after an hour. I thought that was going to be my day get in. I thought that was going to be my day's entertainment. He showed up with one of Diddy's kids of like a gulf or something, So that was very disappointing. Follow us on Twitter. I'm driving through LA during all the protests tomorrow and I'll be tweeting out.
Speaker 1: I would like to echo as my final thought the thoughts of everybody else about fathers and their incredibly important role in children's lives. Also wish a happy anniversary to my sweetheart, Judy thirty nine years tomorrow. We got married when we were eight years old.
Speaker 2: Katie. It was controversial at the time, but you're in India where they allowed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was well anyway. But happy birthdays or a happy anniversary, sweetheart. And it's a big weekend. I will be watching the United States Golf Open to celebrate Father's Day. So much going on this weekend.
Speaker 2: And do the Iranian people rise up and try to overthrow their regime? Maybe now's the time for that. There's a lot of things that could happen. Armstrong, Golly, Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four.
Speaker 1: Hour workday, spicy time, so many people, thanks so little time. Good Armstrong, getdy dot com for the hotlings for Katie's corner, pick up some swag for your favorite AG fan, perhaps it's yourself, and drop us a note if there's something we ought to be talking about. Mail bag at Armstrong Egeeddy dot com. We will see you Monday.
Speaker 2: God bless America, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: This moment we have feared has arrived.
Speaker 7: Dance like nobody's watching, Love like you've never been hurt, and.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, you know what you felt about that? We are all Alex Padilla. Tonight, listen, let's go one final message. Funky Junks Satin fires now, Funky Junky is under my tires
Speaker 2: Yowls, A great Friday, Mother, Armstrong and Geddy