Speaker 1: Nice Joman.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Bust with the Boys. This is episode two, one hundred and twenty one. I believe Mike Creton's saying that correct. You know, I don't don't know why, Like every single time I do this, I don't just like figure it out before we start the episode. Little stuff you in here today, boys, A little adversity going on more ways than one. We're getting the bus painted right now, which is kind of a redundant thing to do because we have a pretty twisted partner coming on.
Speaker 3: Dude, we got a pretty ridiculous partner coming on.
Speaker 2: With Bud Wiser had their opportunity, they had their ops or had their ops. But because of that standing's happening, ac was off, windows have been up. There's a little bit of heat going on the buzzy video kids, Yeah, Kid Rocks reaction video. Will is barely here with us right now. Will is on his deathbed. But that's the kind of person he is. He is going to sit on this bus. I don't know what his workout's going to be today. He's out there. He's a distraction guy, like he's an elite athlete. We got him in the field, we got him out there, like, we got to make sure we cover this guy. But he's got a broken fuckway.
Speaker 1: Taylor's Taylor's the performer today. Yeah, I'm gonna be on the sideline hyping him up. Yes, I'm playing hurt right now. Yes, I'm playing hurt. I just got off Pink Eye vocal cords a little bit. It's still inflamed. Uh, they're a little weak. Taylor is gonna be the fucking star player of the show, and you guys are gonna absolutely love it. It's gonna be an electric You look really cool today. Yeah, a lot of yeah, natural tones on everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's a cool vibe. You got like a nice spring going in a summer vibe. You look fantastic. You might feel and sound.
Speaker 1: Like shit my brother on the on the Xior, but I tell you I feel much better, nice sound like Yeah, let's just call spati span.
Speaker 3: I just found like shit.
Speaker 2: You know, there was some rumbling in the back about why would Will come in here when his throat sounds like that with pink Eye all that. Boys, we know Will doesn't believe in the vaccine. He doesn't believe in in medicines, so he's just gonna keep on fucking riding and if we all get if we all hey, hey.
Speaker 3: I'm running the show. Brother, You're a lot of the personnel is in right now. We're in twelve. You're not in right now? Water?
Speaker 2: Yeah, until I need a little bit of water, and then we could talk about that some more. But let's get into the nitty gritty of this situation. And that is a Chevy Silverado. You know, weird chuck guys, through and through in the Chevy Silverado has been a partner with unstoppable grit and determination. It's been our most valuable truck. And now the first ever all electric Silverado joins the franchise. We got a chance to see this thing in action and see this thing and experience it.
Speaker 3: It's a game changer.
Speaker 2: Available four hundred mile range GM estimated on a full charge, over ten feet of length in the bed with a multi flex tailgate combined with the multi flex midgate, large seventeen inch diagonal display screen. That's like the iPad on steroids. Right, that's out. That's crazy. That's a crazy amount of screen time.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: Again, to up to ten thousand pounds on max towing zero to sixty and under four point five seconds, which is yeah, here he is see hey my role guy today and that is in wow mode, which we are worth speaking with Chevy. We are still saying that it is a working title up to an impressive seven hundred and eighty five foot pounds of torque. Still trying to figure out land our finger on what torque means. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. As we said, dude kind of running solo today, kind of not wheels on his phone. The boys are back here. We're dealing with a lot of stress right now. I will tell you this Thursday's for the boys. Last week we started out with some high vibe stuff and I want to keep that fucking train going.
Speaker 3: Dude, I want to hear.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear one quick thing from the boys while life is doing wonders for you right now, while you're just happy to be alive. Garrett will start with you. Who is also on his phone. Why are you happy to be alive?
Speaker 3: Bud?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Oh god, you call me off guards on your phone?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah, I was just checking my comments. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was catching my uh always in the game, my followers, checking your followers. Yeah, we got to get you on something, because JP's got a nice little thing going right now.
Speaker 3: On Tuesday a a PM. Jack just sending in.
Speaker 1: Like, feel that a pretty cool thing going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't steal that's one hundred percent JP saying so well, JP, AP, what are you happy to be alive for? Apparently Garrett's on is he's questionable right now about happiness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it goes without saying the push ups are going well, but the weather is turning, So I'm happy about this warm weather.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking go, dude, it really is.
Speaker 2: And it's been the longest spring I think Nashal's ever experienced.
Speaker 3: Two weeks.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Right after you talked about how well that's also how like time works in life. Right now, we were already near the springtime. Places were already places were already feeling the spring, and I was like, come in, I can't wait to feel what they have over there.
Speaker 3: And now we're feeling it.
Speaker 2: Two good solid weeks, then a nice little raining week, not a nice rain week, then a raining week. Now it seems like we're jumping into summer a little bit. We're hitting those eighties. So I'm still correct and saying you get three weeks of spring here, we'll see what the fall. Hopefully it surprises us with the whole month in October. That'd be fantastic. Jackie, what are you excited to be alive for right now? Because Thursdays are for the fucking Boys.
Speaker 5: I think, I think that I am. It's only been twenty four hours. We have our new office set up and like we're turn moost. I'm trying to get comfortable in it, and I'm like seeing, I'm seeing the future of our office and like what the potentially could hold. And it's got me kind of juice. Like we were starting to hang up art in there in our first art.
Speaker 3: I saw your art. By the way, it's a great first edition.
Speaker 1: Lost a lot of money to make.
Speaker 5: So yeah, if any of the people out there want to make a gofund me for the Boys, start donating some custom right, we.
Speaker 1: Will hang them up.
Speaker 5: So I'm excited for our camaraderie that because I've been on this bus the whole time, the whole time, so I'm excited to you with the boys.
Speaker 2: That's outstanding, dude. Nothing like jack panhandling at the end of a comment to that's that is fantastic. News, Happy for your brother, Happy BLOSSI what are you happy about to be alive right now?
Speaker 6: I would say JP and I had these had a few conversations about the weather as well, so I want to double down on that. I've been on record saying that I'm a I'm a cold weather guy. Well what this weather change has really got me thinking whether or not I'm gonna stay true to that because going outside the activities, building up that good sweat, going for a nice run, bike ride, whatever, there's something about that sweat that you don't.
Speaker 1: Get during cold weather. Yeah, and I think I'm turning It.
Speaker 3: Makes you feel like you're doing more.
Speaker 2: You might do the same workout as he did in January in May, but all of a sudden, for whatever reason, you're walking away going you, I fucking did something today that's good and also balls, You've gotten a lot better on the mic too. I didn't feel any nervous at all. You felt fucking confident right there, brother, and I loved that.
Speaker 1: I love that confidently. Gave a shot out, no free shot out. I'm still wanting to know why you're happy to be alive?
Speaker 3: Okay? Are you okay right now? Positive vibes Thursdays are for the boys.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm still wondering while you're alive. Basically, it's just that why he's happy to be alive.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The weather's changing, he's you know what he is that you're happy to be alive because you're also in growth mindset, You're willing to change your opinions. That's a beautiful thing about being on a podcast, dude. There's receipts every single day of what we say and what we do, and you were able to sit there and basically hit a one ady with us right now saying cold weather might not be as good as warm weather, which we all thought you were crazy to begin with, but you finally coming to that conclusion by yourself.
Speaker 3: What a reason to be alive. Incredible, brother, incredible. Hey watch it. Watch that word count? Now, watch that word count. Just let me know when the puntin. He's in the field. Mitchie, what you got brother?
Speaker 7: I guess I'm happy to be alive because this past weekend once an EDM festival, just got to see all.
Speaker 1: The boys, the ecstasy and got after it, just had an amazing time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who who'd you go with?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: I went with my roommate down here and then I met like because I live down Charlotte, So I was like, hang it like with those people. Uh, my girlfriend and all of her girlfriends came down. Like we all had a blast. We saw dead mounds. Zah.
Speaker 8: It was a good time.
Speaker 2: You guys, uh did you don't have to say yes or no, but did you guys take any extracurriculars?
Speaker 8: I didn't, others did?
Speaker 3: Nice. Did you think about it?
Speaker 8: I did think about it.
Speaker 3: Who you did?
Speaker 8: What I did think about it?
Speaker 3: So you thought about it? What do you What was it?
Speaker 2: What was the deciding factor for you not to take any of those extracurriculars.
Speaker 8: I just know if like that was the place I wanted to be during.
Speaker 3: Em festival in Ectasy usually doesn't make sure right.
Speaker 8: It's just like it would have been my first time doing stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I was like, yeah, yeah, I mean I don't I've never done it, but I know people that have done it and they say that that's probably the best time to do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've heard the same. Yeah, I just wasn't.
Speaker 2: All ecstasy is is MDA with a dash of something MDMA with a dash of something else gets those endorphins real high. Now, the next four or five days you're exactly not so happy to be alive, but that day might be the best day to be alive. Yeah, you feel like a fucking king during those four to five hours.
Speaker 3: Transcendent, Garrett, What you got for me? Brother? Are you fucking kidding me? Dude?
Speaker 8: On it?
Speaker 1: All? Right?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: What are you happy to be alive for? Brother? Let me hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to be alive. A positive thing going on right now? Always might be closing a deal.
Speaker 3: Do I know about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, Well the deal that I mentioned. No, no, no, the boys might be adding somebody to the team. Yeah, underneath the umbrella dish. But that's you know, we're not at the finish line. However, conductive conversations going on.
Speaker 3: There's a level of excitement when you get to grow a business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's where you're feeling the most excited to be alive right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yah, Yeah, that's a positive thing going on right now. Yeah, that makes you excited to be alive. Yeah. I love it, dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: Things that maybe not so positive, maybe positive for the NFL landscape, but not so positive for maybe the players playing to make that NFL landscape a little more broad, not just a North American thing. The London schedule has been leaked and the boys in the Two Tone Blue will be playing the Baltimore Ravens in the UK.
Speaker 3: Very cool when you look at it on paper.
Speaker 2: As a player that's played in London, you look at that and you go, man, that's gonna be fucking dope to do it. Let me let you let you know a little secret. That shit fucking sucks. It is absolutely fucking terrible.
Speaker 3: I've done. I've told you the schedule before. I will tell you one more time. What happens.
Speaker 2: You're gonna practice all week after a football game, thatch, You've already played nicks and bruises all over the place. What's the worst thing you can do? Get on a plane? What's what's a plane to do? Adds inflammation to your body, The longer, the worse, So a voice when you're flying across the pond. That's a bit of a flight, right, you're going to practice. This is how we did it. There's a lot of guys that can do it differently, especially when you're on the West coast. When you practice in Nashville. What we did practice on Thursday. You practice on Thursday. You guys have bags are already packed. You get chained, showered, the whole thing. You go to the airport. Once you're at the airport, you get on the plane. The doctors will give you something. They'll give you a pill. Let's I take this. You take that pill.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: It's like a limitless except for sleep. You will now sleep the entire flight ambient ambient. You will now sleep from Nashville, Tennessee to where are we playing? Where are they playing? Hot Spur Stadium? What's Hot Spur Stadium? London, Alway?
Speaker 3: Is it cool?
Speaker 2: Is that like a historic stadium that like because wimbley you look at like a whimbley and.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh fuck, that's sick, jpte. What you got? Is that a cool place to play? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, it's like one of the bigger Premier League teams in England.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like loosely ted lasso.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was gonna ask that to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fucking that's a nice little poll right there. Let me see that is a cool stadium. That'll be dope And it's such a unique experience. You get on the plane, you take your AMBI and your limitless drug for sleep. You you kind of sleep for eight hours until you get there. Once you land, they will tell you go put your stuff away. We have to go to practice.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: When we were practicing there, we were on a field that literally is just a field. It's never been manicured for athletes to be on. You do like some sort of jog through, kind of get the juices flowing, trying to run out that uh that jet lag. But I'm telling you, that field's got ruts, it's got holes, it's got a whole bunch of shit all over it.
Speaker 3: But you're not moving too fast. You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Then they tell you don't fall asleep until seven thirty so you can reset the old clock. That time, between practice and seven thirty, you are truly sitting there thinking to yourself, all I want to do is fucking sleep, Please, God, just let me sleep.
Speaker 3: Finally get to sleep.
Speaker 2: You feel a little bit better the next day, and then after that you go play the game. Then they tell you stay up the entire way back, so you're doing bare minimum sleep. Bad for soft tish and for injuries. However, when you get in that stadium. The accents that are yelling at you are way different. People get way excited when those special teamers come on the field because that ball is going to go in the air off a foot. What a feeling that is for them. For whatever reason, they're absolutely loving it. It truly is a Will Compton dream scenario. The fucking punt team comes out, he gets that kick set in and people are just absolutely loving it when that ball touches that foot.
Speaker 1: Apparently you forgot about my interception in tent tackle game over in London. Oh did you?
Speaker 3: Is that in London? Yeah? Not on the ties, Remember, I get to skip you. Yeah? About Washington? I got to skip that one. Is you did play in London in Washington? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't even know that because I thought you missed on that because you didn't miss in London because you had a hamstring. In Tennessee, Will faked an injury. Just did not be able to go. Will didn't want to. That was back when BPC was allowed. You could have played. No, I had a grade too. I had a grade too in the in the in the middle of.
Speaker 1: A tackle on kickoff. Just f yi, Buffalo Bills, look it up. Buff a little bit was looking at we also win that game if I'm in on third down instead of somebody else, and I will not mention his name on third down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a play on third down that we gave up on the Shawn McCoy could have been probably Wesley Woodard, don't We're not going to say he wasn't a starter. It was a role. Oh, we're not going to say names. I can't think who it was. We're not going to say names.
Speaker 2: I did get a call from Wesley Woodard the other day because when David Baktiari was on this podcast and I was absolutely soiling the NFLPA, which I stand by.
Speaker 1: Where where were we when he called Colorado?
Speaker 3: We were in Colorado. He's did you call him back? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I called him back. Hey, you know what he Wes is a great dude. I love Wes. Wes works for the nfl PA. Now, now what I've said about the NFL, they fucking suck. The NFLPA does suck. However, Wesley, I think he's a good dude. I think whatever he's doing, hopefully he's doing a good job to push that cart. So it's not such a torrential downpour of horribleness.
Speaker 3: No, you're not pushing it. What's that?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm definitely not pushing that car. I ran away from that cart. I would love the trojan horse that cart. It's crazy that you've kind of flipped. Like when Bach was on here, your tone was a little different. What do you mean now you're going back to going rogue? Yeah, I'm going roge because there's no one here to check me, like when we have JC Treader on here. I can't wait for Jac Trader because I'm likely a fucking idiot. He's gonna come with all the facts, all the things that I'm gonna sit there with just my opinion with nothing to back it up and look like a damn fool. And when that time comes, I will gladly lay down my sword. But until then, I've been wronged. I've been wrong so for that, I'm anti PA. But Wesley called me. We had a good conversation. He asked me, hey, man, just lay off on the NFLPA stuff.
Speaker 3: So I great job.
Speaker 2: So I fucking did it right, right, Wes, We did it, buddy. But if a deal, let's get some prediction in there for Ravens and uh Titans because the Ravens. Seems like they're they're fucking juice to the gills right now. They got Odell over there, they got a hell of a wide receiver corp Lamar's back. Apparently Lamar wanted to be there the entire time he's doing his interviewer. His hair looks super cool when he was doing it. By the way, highest paid quarterback. You know, people say he could have played last year, but he didn't play because he was in a contract negotiation.
Speaker 3: Now this dude got all the money in the world that he wants.
Speaker 2: Jackie, Do we think the Ravens beat Uh, the Titans beat the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Yes, without a doubt, without a doubt.
Speaker 1: That team.
Speaker 5: You can just tell that team is not gonna be good traveling across.
Speaker 1: He's there. You can just tell the the.
Speaker 5: Obj's and Lamar Jacksons of the world, they're not gonna be fit to go to London and they're gonna they're gonna take advantage of the plane right over. They're not gonna be hit in the ambien off the plane because of Odell. Honestly, yeah, exactly, nice pull. But yeah, you know, the Titans just we're a sleeper team.
Speaker 2: Literally there if there was a team to be a sleeper team, the Titans are a sleeper team.
Speaker 3: No one is saying this. Titans are gonna be good this year.
Speaker 5: I think Titans take it thirty five thirteen, crushing them.
Speaker 2: I think thirty five would be more points scored the whole entire last season combined.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing people say it's going to be a reload and not a rebuild. So you're going with him on that, you're taking Titans? No, No, I'm playing middle middle. It doesn't sound very middle. May will have to wait for my pick come week of well.
Speaker 3: Week is that week week six?
Speaker 5: Just enough time to get some new blood in there.
Speaker 2: It means their bye week's gonna be Week seven. Not a terrible bye week, not a.
Speaker 1: Shitty part of the schedule. There's one team on there, Jacksonville back to back. I actually don't think that's shitty for Jacksonville. Will Is pointing out October one, Jacksonville plays the Falcons, and then October eighth, Jacksonville plays the Bills. Do I think Jacksonville wins both those games? No, I think go zero to two across upon.
Speaker 2: However, I don't think it's that bad that second game, They're gonna be much more ready to go in the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: You've already sold me just like that. Not because of that, but because you get to spend a week now in London.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get to spend a week in London. Now wow?
Speaker 2: If that's actually a really good deal, except for their bye week is going to be Week six, they'll have the whole week six off able to recharge the batteries and go attack the rest of the season. But I think a back to backer is the move. Ask this question, just for the clip. Ask it like this too.
Speaker 1: Are are the Jacksonville Jaguars going to become the London Jaguars?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 1: I think we got to ask ourselves, are the Jacksonville Jaguars going to become the London Jaguars?
Speaker 3: Ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think at this point we got to ask ourselves, are the Jacksonville Jaguars going to become the London Jaguars?
Speaker 3: Is that? That's a great fucking question? Is your voice that the po that we needed? That? Is that? Is that what we're thinking? Boys?
Speaker 2: Imagine the AFC South who to a Houston team, a tight Nashville team, an Indianapolis team.
Speaker 3: And a London team time, only a matter of time.
Speaker 1: Want to say, last year they were talking about a team in London.
Speaker 3: A team in London. Yeah, but how would that work?
Speaker 1: You play it?
Speaker 4: And it was the jack It was the Jaguars, right, It wasn't it like expansion?
Speaker 2: No, I think no, no, no, I think Jacksonville wasn't that conversation because the owner of Jacksonville must love it. Also, Arthur loves Arthur Smith loves going to London, and you knew any opportunity. Well, if you're a coach, you love going to London, no question. What a time. Yeah, that's exciting. But as a player, Holy funck dude, it's such a tiring game. We c twenty sixteen? We could was it twenty sixteen? I was twenty eighteen? Guys one for two, win for two? We should have won, which I guess it was the good. I mean, I'd rather go for two than go to overtime. I'd rather go for two than go for overtime.
Speaker 3: Did we not get the two? We didn't get the two we scored though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I remember raybel just fucking holding up that new Yeah, like you'll fucking nut nuts.
Speaker 2: And if he would have got that It's like just another vable situation.
Speaker 5: I have a question, So, like in soccer, what is it, uh relegating relegating where like the bottom team and like said league or division gets dropped, basically like the triple as of the Premier League. Do you think that should happen in the NFL where the worst team in the league every year then gets swapped out with a UK team.
Speaker 1: No, I do not.
Speaker 2: That's yeah. I think that's ridiculous. One the Titans would have been in it first team. If he wasn't fifteen, we would have been in it.
Speaker 9: Well yeah, you would have got to go to London.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but out there playing in Germany somewhere. No, dude, because that next team that comes up, it's like every year it's like, okay, bring up these guys from the UK that are gonna get fucking dummied per a year, everyone gets a dub from them and they just go back down. There's no way unless there was an actual setup.
Speaker 5: There are some holes in this theory, but I think it could work.
Speaker 2: I like, we were heads at jack, but I think that's uh, there were nowhere near that.
Speaker 3: Right now. The NFL is monopoly.
Speaker 7: We're the worst team is like stuck in London for a year, not like relegating.
Speaker 2: They can't leave like like all their games some sort of like some sort of camp they have to stay in and do manual labor. Is that we you're talking about.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, like their home games are now in London and they have to travel and like once they if they're then the worst team. If there's a like the worst team then has to take their spot, they get like back to the States.
Speaker 10: I like that idea better. I like I like that idea. The worst team has to stay in London. Yeah, and then it would be a good that Not only would that be a hell of a deal for the team that gets last, it would be such a weird shot at London, Like we're gonna send our worst team every year to you guys, and they have like the worst facilities and stuff like that, and it's all mad, why would you do this? It's like, cuz seventeen seventy six, that's why exactly what, that's the reason why we're doing this.
Speaker 2: Dude, Yeah, that could be. I like that better than the other theory. I'm not gonna say whose it was. I'm just saying there's.
Speaker 1: A working theory. Here's a working theory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right, and there's no you're right, there's no bad ideas in a brainstorm that's on me.
Speaker 3: That's definitely got to be on.
Speaker 9: Also, have you seen what English people eat for breakfast?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that. It's a toast with the ship on it. I will say there was no good food I had in London. Yeah, there's no good food in London.
Speaker 3: That ship what is? That doesn't look bad at all? And they all smoke cigarettes. Cigarettes are way cooler than vapes.
Speaker 2: I was actually thinking today when I was doing my rea, I was like, man, we should bring.
Speaker 1: Back cigarettes over vapes. Bring them back? Are you gonna pioneer that? It'd be gross?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: If I was just on here smoking a dart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody would sound like will right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wild shot At the vocal cords, you do have some Like your vocal cords are my right knee, like my knee to me? Is your vocal cords to you? Like you never know when them bitches are gonna go out? No doubt you have no shot.
Speaker 1: I saw Morgan Wall and he's got to push his tour because his vocal cords are weak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's out there singing six songs every other night. You think it's easy.
Speaker 2: Will's Will's voice. Well, I started a Will this morning. It's I was supposed to meet at eleven.
Speaker 3: It's noon.
Speaker 2: When we're shooting this. At eleven forty eight, I was like, hey, are you coming in? He goes, yeah, I've had two meetings. That's my vocal cords have been downgraded to doubtful. That's a massive difference. And this guy singing in stadiums to Will had two meetings.
Speaker 3: We all know.
Speaker 1: I just recovered from pinki. I had an upper respiratory deal going on, vocal courts, got it lammed and dried out, and I'm recovering from it. How much better do I sound than? Not that much better at all? Dude, here we go, Here we go. Now, I'm back. Yeah, you're back for a second, just from a minute ago.
Speaker 2: Tell yeah, brother, yell, dude, you sound you sound terrible and you've already gotten me sick once this month.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, am I gonna get this? I've never heard of So No, I'm not. I'm not contagious. I'm not contagious anymore. That's what they all say.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's what they fucking that's what they all say when people get pink I've never and this might be totally off. I might just not be educated. I've never heard of somebody getting a throat thing too. That's like I think that's I think, and I'm not joking. I think that's chlamydia. Like chamydia affects the eyes, and no, I'm not joking. That's a real thing, right, Yeah, but that's that's that's a way.
Speaker 3: So Will doesn't have pink I will have chlamydia. Possibly. Web MD deep dive that you guys go down the wrong rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Web md is the worst thing ever created. AI is out there, though I don't trust AI for a second. AI scares the ship out of me. In in cases, In some cases, viruses and bacteria that cause pink eye can create issues not only in the eye, but in the throat as well. So you're just a uniquely sick cat. Yeah, you're unique.
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't Maybe I did not adequately rest myself after.
Speaker 3: Whatever I had. Well, you were up.
Speaker 1: We were up to like two in the morning on Saturday and sing in that week prior because my voice started to go out before.
Speaker 3: My pink, I came.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this much time's past. But if you guys don't know, Will Compton is our most recent champion on Risk. If we'd like to give him a golf clap real quick for that, because.
Speaker 3: That is up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations, congratulations Will. I'll speak for Will. It was the greatest, I will correct you. Yeah, it was the greatest. It was truly a movie. What happened while playing Risk? Now when we play Risk, we play on Xbox. The boys get on the mics and we all talk and chat and everything like that, and we we do thing called ticken, which is short for paula Ticken. I text Will seven hours in advance to Risks and saying, because Will and I when we play tipically captain both of us. We respect each other's game, but we also know that neither one of us want the other.
Speaker 1: One to win. Ever, if we can't win, we can't. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if we can't win, we can't.
Speaker 2: So I said to Will seven hours before kickoff, I go, hey, is this the day we finally lay down our swords and work together and then sort it out at the end. Will obliged, He said, yeah, we can do that, little did I know this little cucker spaniel right here was also talking to his boy Brad, who is no disrespect to Brad. He's an absolute fucking puppet when it comes to Will. He'll literally do anything Will says when it comes to hey, lets you disrespect the bull teams isn't on right now?
Speaker 1: Brother, we're saying, what was your quote? He's a puppet when it gets.
Speaker 3: History is written by the victors, So if I need to correct the story, history is written by the victors.
Speaker 2: Brad will do anything Will says when it comes to playing video games, anything he says, especially when it comes to Risk. Now we start playing. For those of you who played Risk before, Australia is the one you want to get immediately if you can. If you could obtain Australia in the first round or two, because it's only one border you have to protect to a lot of stuff. He's going to get a bonus of two soldiers all time.
Speaker 3: Brad ends up.
Speaker 2: Only that three four in I get a real Spig stronghold in South America. Things really good. Will is a nomad. I'm in my head trying to help Will in this game. Let's get him, said.
Speaker 1: But Taylor can't help me because we are apart from each other.
Speaker 3: We're too far away. We're too far away.
Speaker 2: So as the game goes, you collect cards as you're attacking people and winning over territories back and forth. I have a part seven cards. I see Dennis Kelly, who's looking like an absolute strip club. He's got ones all over the map, and I'm thinking, Man, I'm close enough to him where I can actually take him out if I just trade in a little bit early. As I'm doing that, you know, your boy's a little banged up. So I'm looking at I'm not looking at my phone as much anymore because I'm I'm strategically trying to take out Dennis, to absorb him and take his cards. I take his cards, look down, and Will goes. I get a text from Will while I was in the middle of it saying I need you to hurt Corey. I did hit hurt Corey in the situation, Will, what'd you end up doing?
Speaker 3: That? Really just fucking pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Your story is really interesting? Well, what do you mean just how you're telling it? I get it, though it's from your angle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm not on your side, being like I need a text.
Speaker 1: I know all I'm saying, do you mind go ahead? So when Taylor hit me up, I was on board with doing what he was saying. However, changed a little bit. The reason why I didn't bet if it will right wasn't.
Speaker 3: I wasn't established. I was probably the only guy in the game that wasn't.
Speaker 1: I had some in Asia, which is the worst continent to try to catch in Asia, and then one in Europe, and then another one in Africa.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to keep my voice alive. Now.
Speaker 1: If you look up any risk strategy, you want to acquire a continent as fast as possible, typically Australia. If not Australia, South America, because they you only protect one border or two borders, either coming down through Mexico or they're coming over from Africa. So Taylor in the first round gets South America. Taylor's already getting a bonus of soldiers every round while we all try and figure out what we're all trying to do. Brad can get Australia, but they're kind of fighting over it at first, and like Taylor said, I'm kind of a nomad.
Speaker 3: The whole time. Taylor builds to get his seven cards.
Speaker 1: There's a part of me that plays Mine in Brazil or not Tha in Africa.
Speaker 3: Sound better? Sound better? Now?
Speaker 1: While it's going on, Taylor's asking me on the side to try and pick people off for him. But Taylor is the alpha of the board at the moment. I need Taylor being the alpha to help me figure out what I'm trying to do. So hold on, put a pin in that real quick. Then that's go off of what you were saying.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in a position to help at that point because I was so essentially located in Southambia.
Speaker 3: I told you, I said, I want Europe.
Speaker 1: I need you to hurt Corey, and he decides to start taking over North America.
Speaker 3: He leaves me alive. However, I see where this is trending.
Speaker 2: Because I could have killed I could have killed Will. I could have took Will out in the game. Would have been over. However, no, no, no, you could have got all the way to Asia. Why would you win to That's how I got Dennis was going into Asia. Dennis was the side of North America and then over into Asia.
Speaker 3: But you you would have been spread way too thin. Try, I was spread way too thin. After I got Dennis if you if you would have.
Speaker 1: Just saw blood in the water and just wanted to take me out and lose the game, Like, yeah, maybe you could have got me, but.
Speaker 3: I could have got you instead of getting Dennis. No, you were thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I literally said to you, I could have killed you there, but I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my one player in North America, my one.
Speaker 1: Little three piece, I could have taken you out of the game.
Speaker 3: Anyway by the victors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is like at the end of the day, you were trying to decide between Brad and Dennis who you should take out, and I talked you out of Brad so that way, and then when you didn't take care of Corey when I needed you to help me out, that's where you made your mistake.
Speaker 3: Well that's where I made a mistake.
Speaker 2: But that's my biggest mistake was trusting you in general, because the whole time Will is cohooting with Brad and they're talking back and forth of how to essentially let Brad win the game because Brad is in the second best position, which long term is the best position being in Australia because you can only have one border to defend.
Speaker 3: I ended up taking out Dennis. Then Will trades in and takes out my shit.
Speaker 1: I take away his bonuses because Taylor owns so much of the board.
Speaker 3: He was gonna win, He was gonna win.
Speaker 1: He wanted me to do stuff, and ultimately I seen it as he was just gonna take care of me until he had to kill me.
Speaker 3: And I didn't sit right with me. He didn't stay right with me, which we literally said, we're gonna look out for each other.
Speaker 2: I am not I am not the game. I can't decide where people are put in the game when we start.
Speaker 3: But I'm still trying to win. I'm not just trying to be the little brother the entire game. That's where EGO got into.
Speaker 1: So so it Will Taylor just fucking sees black.
Speaker 3: All he cares about is taking me out, and he could because he was too far away from me.
Speaker 2: That's not true. I was livid, There's no question. I was so mad. I was telling me, you called me a cunt. Yep, you called me everywhere. We went back and forth. I said, I don't give.
Speaker 1: A faction speak louder than words, not making you. I'm not letting you win this game.
Speaker 3: So which is true? I called Will a hunt.
Speaker 2: I called him a lot more things than that too, but I also didn't act on my anger. I sat back and I was like, hey, I need to re establish whatever it is that I had going on here because I made a mistake taking Dennis and not taking Will when I should have took Will even though I thought we were a team, couldn't. Now this is where I decided that you can't get the best of me in the situation. Looking back on it, horrible mistake. I am now depleted. Corey is depleted. Will is our only shot to take down Brad. Because Will is all the way across the globe. There's no way for Brad to get him at that point. So I get on the mic and I'm openly saying Corey, we have to save Will Compton so that he can take out Brad. While I I came his conclusion on my own. There was no more Will and I. Communication was cut off after about five rounds. I hit him back and I was like, are we ready to get back on track? Because I was like, Okay, I think we can do something here to really, like, you know, Will can fix the issue he made with me in my head.
Speaker 1: Rather or he saw an opening door, he could probably pull it off. And he goes, hey, and then put that dot and then he goes, are we ready to get this friendship back on tracking?
Speaker 3: But like, look at you? Fuck you. Yeah, I'll text me the whole time.
Speaker 2: So for whatever reason, I'm like, we gotta help Will because it's only way we can stop Brad from winning. So Corey and I joined forces essentially have borders that are not protected from each other and are just attacking Brad and allowing Will to take South America and get stronger and stronger and stronger until it's finally fucking time. Now, there comes a point in this game. This game lasted four hours, by the way, point in the game, way too long. I'm sitting in Africa with about seventeen not Africa, the border of Africa and Asia.
Speaker 1: I don't know whichever won that at I you may. So they start to hate Brad so much because.
Speaker 3: Brad says nothing.
Speaker 1: Brad had Australia and I was like Taylor and I were going at it. We were at each other's neck. But I'm like staying quiet because I sounded like this throw yeah, and this throw soh yeah yeah cus my throw yeah for sure. But they're sitting there going back and forth with Brad the whole time. Taylor and Corey decide to conspire the whole time when me, Corey and Brad were also in the chat being like, hey, we know we cannot let Taylor win this game, so Corey sided with you.
Speaker 3: This is when no one ever wants to see me win. That's great, dude, I love that. Chip on michell. I'll take that.
Speaker 1: And you said it though it's the person who starts off the best, they're always in the worst spot because everybody's like, we can't let this motherfucker win this quick.
Speaker 2: And this is where there was a long time ago when Corey had the essentially the entire map and made a couple of horrible moves and lost it, and it's been titled the worst loss in risk history by far.
Speaker 3: And now when Will and I are.
Speaker 2: Going back and forth and we're like basically assaulting each other over the mic, Will is trying to play that like, oh biggest, Like Taylor is now the biggest loss.
Speaker 3: It's one risk history. It was top three, not.
Speaker 2: Top three, because essentially what Will just said, what Will just said is you start granding the map. Everyone's now conspiring against you. Corey had that opportunity halfway through the game.
Speaker 3: Have you guys played risk? Oh, so you have no clue? Jack? You kind of half the people listening to this podcast. This is for us.
Speaker 1: Hang on, there's probably a niche crowd out there that's going to understand this. Taylor, every round you get three troops. Whenever you have a continent, you get a bonus. Whenever you have the majority of a map, you get a bonus. Whenever you're trading cards, you get a massive bonus. Right Taylor and cards egles thirty extra tra Taylor.
Speaker 3: Taylor had uh, he had South America from day one. Round one. Taylor never saw three soldiers the entire game.
Speaker 1: That when he took out Dennis, he traded in twice before anybody traded him. Once Taylor's troops doubled everybody's and Taylor lost the fucking game.
Speaker 2: That's one way to look at it. That happened on my watch, and I know that happened on my watch. Another way to look at it is I traded in. Actually see do you see what's happening here?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that in my throat Listen, my voice has been ship for a week.
Speaker 3: I gotta lead tomorrow. I hope, yeah, you are.
Speaker 2: I hope to God, brother, I hope we don't have this issue again, because you've already got me once in May, Taylor.
Speaker 1: My voice is sounded shitty all week. If this voice thing was contagious, all the boys would be fucking sick.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Also, JP, I love the shirt you're wearing today, So we are. I trade in at seven cards instead of ten cards. You should wait to get the ten cards because I saw the opportunity to take Dennis. I use all my troops in a seven trade in to take out Dennis to get so I essentially ended up with weaker borders and the same amount of cards. That's how my situation ended up in the beginning of the game. Now let's get back to the timeline of the game. At this point, we have gotten Will so fucking strong. It's time to take out Brad. I got a whole buttload of troops kind of just one nucleus. I have really nothing else going on other than the fact that I'm just here to help Will take out Brad.
Speaker 1: And they truly did that. Like when they ended the round, they made sure to move all their troops that protected my border, and I'm just staying quiet.
Speaker 3: He's not saying a word.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe these motherfuckers are helping me out, especially Taylor, because we were like at each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at each other's throats, dude, But I thought, you know what, dude, if I can't win, the next Strongs is Brad.
Speaker 3: So I want to put my issues on Brad.
Speaker 2: Obviously tactical air on my point, I'm yeah, So now it's time for Will to take out Brad. He's got enough troops in, he's got enough to trade, and he's got the ten trade in. It's eerily quiet over the microphones, and it clicks in my fucking head. Oh I am not helping my friend. I'm helping an enemy, Will, I say out loud. This is the greatest plot twist of all time, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Will?
Speaker 1: Cory sitting there like he's watching movies like do it do it? Because I had I could go from Asia South to take out Brad. I had Iceland to take out Corey in Europe, and I had Brazil to move and take out Taylor if I wanted to, I had.
Speaker 2: He had enough troops to go to Iceland and Africa to take out both me and Corey at the same time.
Speaker 3: And then I'm looking at this map.
Speaker 1: Corey, yeah, well we waiting on this is gonna be biblical. Gorey has no fucking idea, and I'm connecting these dots, dude, like, oh my god, he's played us. We've played ourselves. We fucking played ourselves. And I go, Will, this is not about Brad, is it?
Speaker 2: And he just quietly nope over the mic and I start cheering, dude, like I just got like truly a movie. Will puts all his shit on Iceland. He puts all his shit on uh in the Africa, and he's gonna take me and Corey out. And I told Will, I was like, bro, I know you want to take me out. First, take me out because then I don't get podium. Now this shit talking is Will gets one, Brad gets two, Corey gets three, and I'm nowhere to be seen, which is where Will and I both want each other at the end of these games. It's not even the fucking touch podium.
Speaker 1: What's funny is there is one point where I thought I was gonna die. I mean, it is funny they.
Speaker 3: Should have he had ten troops he had ten troops throughout the entire mound.
Speaker 1: He should have took me out, but I just text Brad because I thought Brad could win. I'm like, if you just listen, you can win this game. But you're making some stupid moves and which.
Speaker 2: I don't understand because Brad is such an intelligent individual. But when it comes to this strategy, it could be other strategy he's great with, but this one in particular, idiot.
Speaker 1: You notice I said, just leave one one territory of Taylor alive. Let me twist the knife because I wanted to get Taylor out so bad. So when I get to have the opportunity to take out all of them, I was like, Oh, let's go.
Speaker 2: Tka took started taking me and Corey out, takes us out one by one, and we have Corey and I have two bordering countries that are standing there with two little single biscuits on each of them.
Speaker 3: Not a fight to be had on either.
Speaker 2: And Will has a guy who has got about thirty troops here and thirty troops here, and he's now going to make the decision of who he kills first. Will, I'll let you explain what went through your head. Because I can't imagine why you came to the conclusion you did.
Speaker 1: I think because you came around and there's just that little glimmer of hope where we could still have somewhat of a friendship and Corey.
Speaker 3: There's a part of me that Corey talks some weird shit and.
Speaker 1: He makes the worst moves and on risk board I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: Prey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corey is not a good risk player, and he always talks himself into these weird like this is what I was thinking, this is why it was right, and so I wanted Corey to get fourth.
Speaker 3: So that's that's how I came there.
Speaker 2: He takes out Corey instead of me and get I get the un metal Yeah, which I was. You could, you could, you'd always telling the mic when someone's hurting, because of how much they were talking before versus how much they were talking after the demise of whatever was going on in their game, and Corey was, man, that's crazy, and then kind of be quiet for ten more minutes and be like, I can't believe that happened. Yeah, Corey just talks so fucking slow to dude, talk so slow, But yes, what a game.
Speaker 3: Indeed, what a game that we got to do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you guys are risk bands, we need to hear something about risk and the comments.
Speaker 3: We hope you guys enjoyed that story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to talk about We got to talk about YouTube. Are we being shadow banded by YouTube right now? It's a possibility because John chris Is was a phenomenal guest. He's got a great following, and all of a sudden, these numbers aren't really showing.
Speaker 1: Up on the headlines about jeffree Star? Does YouTube not want us to see us grow? We were we were saying, uh, have on people from every part of the spectrum.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because we're so white relationship, I think that I think the Dana White thing because that one also barely got one hundred thousand and two. I'm going to look into something to look into. But if those of you watching right now who just love to have a good time with the boys, make sure you fucking get on that John chris one, dude, because we're not gonna let YouTube win. We can't allow them to win this fight.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: The next thing on the docket is is the NBA more athletic than the NFL. Yes, next, no, what no, no, brother athletically absolutely no factor in offensive lineman. You got to scale brother. Offensive lineman brings our scale way fucking down. Defensive linemen especially into your defense limon way fucking down. And then you get the guys in the outside who all football players, especially the skill group, love basketball. They fucking are all about basketball. But why didn't they play basketball enough? Because they weren't athletic enough. No, no, no, no, there's some little dudes out there. Here's my little dudes out there. Here's my argument.
Speaker 1: If you take NBA players and NFL players and play them across every sport, which league will be more successful across all sports?
Speaker 3: And I think it is the NFL Baseball.
Speaker 2: I see baseball as my first thought of like, I don't think I think it'd be maybe bad across the boards the board, Like I think if if NFL played baseball, baseball is probably one of the hardest sports to play.
Speaker 3: No, not not like from a exerting energy, but hitting a baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hitting a fastball is one of the hardest skillsot fall is hardest skill in sports.
Speaker 3: But I think NFL players have the upper hand on that. Why because I think we have.
Speaker 1: I think we're just fucking Betterer, dude. That's good, laid down. That was a good other good stats. There's not there's not NFL players. The boys can play some ball. Now, you're not gonna beat basketall players at their own game. However, there's not an NBA player that can backpack, don't and cover one wide receiver in the league. I think cornerback is the hardest position of any sport across all leagues, besides left tackle. Yeah, I would have that's close. It's absolutely close. Yeah, if you're but you're doing two arguments. Now.
Speaker 2: You first you said all sports are brought up baseball, you didn't really stay a whole lot, and then you went to good basketball players play.
Speaker 1: I think as far as like body control and everything else, there's a lot of fucking good NBA players, but I think the majority.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about body control? What do you These dudes are in the air for seconds at a time, controlling a ball, moving it backwards. I'm gonna put it up though I'm not. I'm gonna give it to this guy back here.
Speaker 1: That's wild power, speed, agility, football, track winning, mental toughness.
Speaker 3: NFL's wiping the floor of the NBA. H I jump.
Speaker 1: Wiping the floor of the NBA. You don't think there's some bunnies out.
Speaker 2: There, receive even bunnies out there, But dude, basketball is built on bundies.
Speaker 3: See DK Metcalf fucking jump in the air. You think basketball players the only ones that can jump? Did you see my thirty Brode?
Speaker 1: So there you go, thirty two inch two inch I jump record North County Middle School five ten.
Speaker 3: Will Compton nasty comp nasty.
Speaker 1: However, I'm not I'm not arguing myself here, but I think, dude, you're gonna have there's some freak fucking athletes in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Freak athletes. You're thinking of what Lebron James about. All the basketball players, they all can dunk. They all can fucking do with the ship. Any dunk they get in the air.
Speaker 1: They jump way more than all football players jump. Dog, NFL, there's bunnies out there, bro. What about what's another sport?
Speaker 3: Hockey?
Speaker 1: They're all gonna be bad hockey. NFL will beat NBA hockey. Yeah, I believe, I agree, I might NFL. Dude, anybody can do a three sixty fucking dunk. Meal yeah, I'm sure there's a couple of NFL guys out there. Max Crosby just put up my boy, Max like that.
Speaker 2: And He'ssby ain't doing no three sixty fucking windmill dunk. He can probably do a three sixty dunk. He can win mill too, He can win, but he can't do both the same time.
Speaker 3: Look at that was fucking wild who's in a duck his head?
Speaker 1: Who is that guy?
Speaker 3: Ron James?
Speaker 1: Bro, We're not arguing best athletes. We're arguing who has the best pool of athletes. And I think, why, how are best shoulders in the game?
Speaker 4: And he's seven feet tall? Seven feet and he moves like that. Bro, you mean to tell me Russell Westbrook if he trains him?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at him.
Speaker 3: No, it's very impressive. Mo, his face out of the way of the rim, that's very impressive.
Speaker 4: You don't even know that person's name. Yeah, of course NBA guys are tall.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm about to put onto the NFL highlights so we can really get a good basis, Bro, the basketball is a more athletics sport than football.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, listen, brobab The NFL boys out there right now I'm fighting. I will die on this hill for us and not me. I wish you know who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish I could argue this with.
Speaker 1: You, Bro, you would find a more competitive you. You'd find a more entertaining league of NFL players having their own basketball league than NBA players playing football.
Speaker 3: So false, I don't know that that's a good point.
Speaker 1: No, Bro, these guys, they they ain't got the mental capacity to play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: That that is also true. That, but I feel like part of the arguments keep changing with will. I'm saying athletically, basketball is more inflect than football. If you switch the sports, I would rather watch basketball players play NFL players play basketball.
Speaker 4: Bring up the notes Antonio Gates never played college football and dominated the NFL.
Speaker 3: You that good, Antonio Gates? Another good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody, nobody could go from the NFL into the NBA.
Speaker 1: No, you're right about that, Like that's a more hang on, that's a more specific sport.
Speaker 3: You have to be at least like six' six to even get a look in THE.
Speaker 1: Nba but we're talking who has the best, athletes right about who has the most athletic? Sport, yeah you're not gonna find guys being able to play in THE, nba like you're amongst, giants but as far as like pound for pound best, athletes it's gonna be THE.
Speaker 2: Nfl it's just weird how you just you keep kind of twisting the.
Speaker 1: Argument you're like USING nba players height against.
Speaker 3: Them, yeah it's it's it's a weird.
Speaker 1: Deal, okay hang, on let's define what an athlete is, running, jumping hand eye. Coordination that's an. Athlete that's part of.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 3: Yeah what about, speed power and? Agility, yeah, okay running is that? Speed?
Speaker 2: Yeah yumping is running how your body creates power to get in the.
Speaker 3: Air an?
Speaker 2: AGILITY i mean you see the fucking handles on some of these guys breaking ankles.
Speaker 3: Out so you think.
Speaker 1: NBA's nba players have better agility THAN. Nfl, no and why try to ARGUE i say across the? Board, yes from across the? Board what like a center versus an offensive? Lineman hear you say it across the? Board you THINK nba has better agility than THE nfl players across the.
Speaker 2: Board, yes if you're if you're putting in defensive lineman offensive, lineman, yes because you're thinking about just skill. Positions all these guys on the court and there's less of.
Speaker 1: Them they're so fucking, athletic BUT, nfl you got five fucking offensive linemen out.
Speaker 3: There some of these guys can't fucking touch your. Toes i've played with. THEM i.
Speaker 1: AM i am an elite athletic offensive, lineman AND i fucking wouldn't stand a chance with those centers or the other guys in. There, yeah but, YEAH i guess it just depends on what the argument. Is, like if you're trying to find the best, Athletes i'm getting, LOST i, know but you're you're obviously like if if you're bringing in, centers like centers are not that.
Speaker 4: Athletic Dwight howard is not. Athletic Dwhite howard. Is Taylor one's extremely L embiid's not. Athletic he's a out of, bios not. Athletic they have Crazy.
Speaker 3: The game's changed so.
Speaker 1: Much if we're talking about the, nineties they have, length, length skill and coordination and they're.
Speaker 3: Fast, no these boys are not that fast out. THERE i would dust.
Speaker 1: THEM i would dust them in a Forty will blymb can line it up broad dust. Them but you're a, LINEBACKER i Know i'm arguing for not offensive.
Speaker 3: Lineman i'm arguing for skilled.
Speaker 2: Players, hey so if we're gonna change the argument, Again i'll change it with you skill players overall athleticism VERSUS nba. Players what we talking about everybody but the, centers everybody at the.
Speaker 3: Centers, YEAH i agree with. You do what you, needed Because i'm not looking for you to. Agree i'm just, saying, like if the argument.
Speaker 2: We're in we're having a debate about a. Conversation the Issue i'm having with this conversation is we are being across the board to find where we can say THE nfl players are more like THAN nba. Players And i'm cool with that Because i'd rather be on the side with you. Anyway if you look at skilled, players receivers and corners VERSUS nba players in just athletic, THINGS i believe THE nfl would win.
Speaker 1: That that's every. Time it's what my arg don't. Know to, me it's like who has the who has more? Athletes THE nba or THE. Nfl to, me it's, like are.
Speaker 3: We my numbers? ALONE nfl is gonna dust it.
Speaker 1: If we're measuring your, teams if we're measuring if we're measuring across how many sports can all these athletes? PLAY i think THE nfl player will be able to play a wider range of sports than a basketball.
Speaker 6: Player if you took the top five athletes in THE nfl versus the top five athletes in THE, nba you think it still lines up like?
Speaker 3: That, well how are we measuring it.
Speaker 1: Just based off of other sports AND transi, track, hockey fucking all of. It, YES i THINK nfl takes.
Speaker 11: IT i think you got to take into account the amount of overseas players in THE nba that probably grew up playing all those other sports.
Speaker 3: Too we're talking ABOUT nfl AND.
Speaker 1: NBA i think we found our tier talkers going across other.
Speaker 11: Sports some of those basketball players might be really fucking good at soccer.
Speaker 1: Versus like a football players in the right, Now, yes, Possibly Giando, Josenko can anybody line them?
Speaker 3: Up Anybody we've seen him play. Soccer let's do.
Speaker 2: This let's what a perfect opportunity is to go into our tier talk for this. Week we'll put a little bit of a caveat at the back of the.
Speaker 1: Bus we'll do top FIVE nba players to play any other sport besides THE nba And will AND i will DO nfl players to go against those, guys and we'll leave it to the masses on the internet to decide who is going to win. That, yeah you almost need you need a fuckloaded data to see what it.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah but this is we're on a, bus all, right current, players current. Players you guys are going to figure out the top five basketball players freak athletes to go play other sports against the top five HAVE nfl athletes will not.
Speaker 3: Choose that's not.
Speaker 2: Fair you're gonna do The you're gonna do the top five sports In, america so alleviating basketball AND. Nba so it would be, Yeah i'm sorry LEAVING nfl AND. Nba so you're gonna do, baseball, hockey, track. Soccer, yeah soccer is probably better than. Track yeah, YEAH i mean track. Track they really don't stand the.
Speaker 1: CHANCE i disagree ON i think THE i think the, fields.
Speaker 4: Like shooting guards are just as fast as Like Russell, westbrooks just as fast as.
Speaker 7: We.
Speaker 2: Kill, no absolutely. Not i'm officially Taking will sign on. This will's done a great job of changing the narrative of this thing. Throughout we can go back and, look, however where we've ended up Now i'm now on will. Side so you guys will take. Five you guys find your basketball players and we'll take OUR u we'll find OUR, NBA nfl. Players all, right before we get into tier, talk let's talk about, something. Dude let's talk at all, parental but it's time to have the. Talk you, know the one there with that three little word that ends AN. X you'll probably experience it a few times in your, life not that. One i'm talking about a. Tux and when you need a, tux the best place to go to get one is The Black. Tucks The Black tucks makes it super easy to get an on trend top quality guarantee to Fit tucks without ever leaving your.
Speaker 3: House here's how it.
Speaker 2: Works, hey The Black tucks fit quiz pick the style you want to rock and. Boom Your tucks is delivered to your door ten days before the day you need. It that's plenty of time to try it on and make sure it wears you. Well and, hey if if the fits not quite, right say hello to The Black Tucks Fit. Guarantee order a better size within a day or two of receiving. It receiving the less than great fitting one less than great fitting one and they'll send another right away no extra. Costs and if you prefer an install or, experience The Black tucks has showrooms across the. Country their expert fit specialists will help you find the perfect style tucks on your suit that make sure it fits just. Right rent by The Black tucks is the best place to go when you need tuxedo for a wedding or a special. Night and right, now when you go to black tucks dot com slash busting use code busting you'll save twenty dollars off your. Order that's t H E b L a C k t U x dot com slash busting code busting to save twenty dollars the black tucks dot com slash busting code.
Speaker 3: Busting he, said didn't follow that for that description link this? Time oh, yeah ooh got too many too many, man too many. Sex we're gonna do. Sex. Yep put somebody who's on. That if you got with that, confident we'll do. Six. Yeah do you want me to say them all since your? Voice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah let them know. That how we're doing tier talk this. Week it's gonna be a little, different all.
Speaker 2: Right, Boys we're gonna Do tier talk a little different this. Week obviously we discussed it before The Black Black tucks add a little bit of debate has hit the. Bus the question is is who would do better in other? SPORTS nba players VERSUS nfl. Players they are all playing sports that are not their original sport that we see and love them on their days of. Competition the back of the, bus we'll be DOING nba players and will AND i have made a, strong strong list OF nfl players that we are going to put. In we'll let the internet to decide and we will come Back monday Or wednesday next, week, Sorry tuesday Or thursday next week and have. You we'll have the results right. Then and, there boys in the, back would you like to start do?
Speaker 1: It who's your six athletes out of THE nba starting at?
Speaker 2: Six, Yeah our ours are no particular, orders or they're all on the, team all.
Speaker 1: Right our?
Speaker 4: List Lebron, james the gold. Athlete that's a that's a good, one good. One, giannistkumpo The greek, freak the only seven footer to ever move how he's how any seven footer has ever moved in the. World the world has never seen anybody Like giannis.
Speaker 3: Before, YEAH i think we got that the first. One world hasn't seen many seven, footers but go.
Speaker 1: Ahead there's a lot in THE.
Speaker 4: Nba, Actually so next we Have Jahn, morant which the highlight reel speaks for.
Speaker 2: Itself, yeah That's Joe club videos wild it was you don't like having.
Speaker 4: FUN i would hate to bring up SOME nfl players names with some videos out.
Speaker 1: There who's that?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 1: One Antonio? Brown thank? You jacky?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah J mix we it was an accident WITH.
Speaker 2: WHOA i shouldn't have said.
Speaker 4: That you got we Got Russell, Westbrook Daron fox and number six. Y we want a dunk contest guy or do we want To? Zach, yeah we'll do, uh we'll Do Zach. LEVINE i feel good about.
Speaker 3: This, all all of. THEM i know.
Speaker 2: Them all our list in no particular. Order GiB has a spoiler real, quick there is not one white guy on our.
Speaker 3: List we're gonna Go Tyreek.
Speaker 2: Hill, sorry, boys you've lost the speed, GAME dk Metcalf Odell Beckham. Junior that's all, right you, guys go and. Laugh he has soccer videos on. YouTube i've spoke to the boys that put with him AT. Lsu he can do every sport in a very elite. Way so we'll see who was laughing when this thing actually comes to.
Speaker 3: LIFE A.
Speaker 2: J brown drafted for both baseball and Football Davante, adams which we have on good. Authority Apparently Devanta adams could have actually played in THE.
Speaker 1: Nba he went to, you got offered in college for, both for both and. Decided so there goes JP's.
Speaker 2: Argument next and our last, pick our second to last, pick is going to Be Justin. Jefferson and we've actually got a bonus seven for you, guys.
Speaker 3: Because we've got plenty to go off. Of what is that?
Speaker 1: Will another high draft baseball Was Kyler. Murray we could even Do Kyler murray if he. Wanted we need guys that are. Focused we'll take them, out not playing video, games not playing. Videos we need guys that are focused athletic.
Speaker 3: Ability Kyler murray is.
Speaker 2: Yeah better than ANY nba. PLAYER i love it when non athletes talk about athletes on athletes L, l just BECAUSE i love it when non, athletic when non athletic people to talk about.
Speaker 3: Stuff what's?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Dude all?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: BRO i hate where this is. Going, yeah we, Didn't, no, DUDE jp a that point place he reordered. It, DUDE jp started.
Speaker 1: It of the.
Speaker 5: Bus has been begging for a, combine, begging BUT i know y'all won't do it UNTIL i guess.
Speaker 9: You're out of you, know out and chilling like, us like normal.
Speaker 2: People muggles is what we call, you. Guys but, ALSO i have a. KNEE i can't run right. NOW i Bet i'm faster than, You, jack, Guarantee i'm faster than.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: JACK i got.
Speaker 2: Forty time out there on the. Line you got my forty time out. There that's laser. Two you whatever you want to, Do i'm about it all. Right i've seen you throw a. FOOTBALL i hate worried about your athletic. Yards i've seen you throw the. Football i've seen you in. Competition i've seen you anytime the lights are on.
Speaker 1: You it's tough to Watch taylor football transfers to other sports better than.
Speaker 5: Basketball at the beginning of, this you were on the other side of will his.
Speaker 2: ARGUMENT i think I've will change the argument enough WHERE i could finally agree with.
Speaker 3: Him we saw it the.
Speaker 2: Internet guess, What, JACK i got a new pet peep of the. Week what is that you don't find out when we do? It bro find out when we fucking do.
Speaker 3: It, bro that's, funny dude. Whispering, yeah you're whispering things over. There it's.
Speaker 1: Okay don't get.
Speaker 9: Mad don't get mad, man.
Speaker 1: Next, hand next, Segment next Pet people of The. Week the week is up peep for the. Week go, Ahead, TAYLOR i always go. Last go, Ahead, Boss, actually go, Ahead, JACK i just said you.
Speaker 3: Go it's before. Beauty it's technically my. Podcast let me get mine out of the.
Speaker 1: Way my pet peeve of the week is losing my. Voice the tail is all as. Time it happens, often it's always rough when it, does and it takes a while to come. Back but my pet peep of the week is when you lose your fucking.
Speaker 4: Voice HMM, Jp i'm giving my pet. Peeve uh that was like one, word my pet.
Speaker 1: Peeve this is.
Speaker 4: Top two things that pissed me, off and since it's, summertime it's especially. Relevant it is grown adults male or female that plug their nose when they jump into.
Speaker 1: A body of.
Speaker 4: Water if you are plugging your nose and you're over the age of, six you don't deserve to be at the, pool or at least you gotta have like floaties on or SOMETHING i would have never. Understood, no AND i, YEAH i KNOW i Saw taylor almost do it when he went underneath the.
Speaker 3: COLD i don't ALMOST i did do. That, yeah made you think of.
Speaker 1: It, no it's something that's always bugged.
Speaker 3: Me will JP's got a couple of things with.
Speaker 2: Water, yeah got a couple of things grown Adult.
Speaker 5: Jack i'm not gonna take a personal shower of. That not a pet, peeve But i'll let you have your.
Speaker 3: MOMENT i.
Speaker 5: Will but my pet peeve is an airport related, one and it is when you are sitting on a plane or hours ready to take, off and they keep giving you all this hope that you're gonna be able to take off and you're gonna, leave and then after two and a half hours they, go you know, what we have to deboard the.
Speaker 1: Plane, now and your flight has been.
Speaker 5: Canceled it's, like at the beginning of, it just be honest with us and, say, look there is the potential that this flight could get.
Speaker 1: Canceled we're gonna try our.
Speaker 5: Best but every time they come on the intercom to, like, hey we're gonna get you guys out of here really. Soon we got ten more minutes AND i promise run the tarmac and we're taken. Off just be honest with us, pilots that's all we. Want, yeah Pet peeve is basically deboarding a plane and flights getting.
Speaker 1: Canceled it's the.
Speaker 2: Worst do you care to share the story that brought this? Up BECAUSE i heard from you yesterday and that was it was a Hard it was hard to see here you go through.
Speaker 5: That it was essentially where WHAT i just, Explained BUT i was In atlanta and it WAS i had a five hour. Layovers so at like eleven forty, five we finally get on the plane and we sit at the at like the. Gate we didn't even back up for two and a half.
Speaker 1: Hours we're all hanging. Out they're not even hanging out drinks or.
Speaker 5: Anything so we're just like dying on this plane and they keep, saying, hey ten more.
Speaker 1: Minutes.
Speaker 5: Fifteen we're trying to beat out a, storm and you understand whether you don't want to go fly through something. Nasty but then we end up having a d. Board they cancel our. Flight at this, point it's one thirty at. Night we're sitting in The atlanta. Airport there all reschedule our flights for the following day at three, pm like we're just gonna hang out In atlanta for another, basically you, know eighteen.
Speaker 1: Hours SO i end up having to go get a, hotel spend.
Speaker 5: The money on, THAT i have to buy a new flight On southwest BECAUSE i have to be back in the, morning and THEN i wake up after sleeping for two, hours and my new flight has now been. Canceled so THEN i came From, FLORIDA i get on a now third new, flight fly back To florida just to fly back To nashville to get home by ten thirty in the. Morning and it was travel can go from being so easy to being the worst of your. Life and like a matter of a few, announcements but we're back and it's nice to be In.
Speaker 1: Nashville i'm SORRY i had to go through, that, Brother, yeah that's right.
Speaker 3: There Its. Lassy pet peeve of the.
Speaker 6: Week my pet peeve of the week is UH i had a few coming into, this but it's whenever you go to to get a new haircut and you don't go to your same, person you try you go somewhere new because that person's either booked or you just didn't book an. Appointment and you tell them when you specifically get, there like, hey just don't go above the ear.
Speaker 3: Too, high like you even point.
Speaker 6: It you give them a landmark on where they shouldn't, cross and they decide to just do their own fucking thing and fuck up your. Hair so my pet peeve of the week are those barbers who just decide to do whatever the fuck they want with your.
Speaker 3: Hair and get THAT mvp. Cut, dude we get THAT mvp, cut.
Speaker 7: Bitch my pet pevy of the week goes to backseat drivers when you are, sorry backseat drivers when you're, driving and whether it's somebody physically in the back seat or it's like in your like your passenger sheet and they're, like, oh you gotta turn, here you gotta turn, here or like it's my my dad.
Speaker 3: Does this all the.
Speaker 7: Time like If i'm like driving and Like i'm paying, attention but then like we get too close to a, car he'll be like they'll like freak, out and it freaks me out and Like i'm like standing on LIKE i slam on the brake and like what are you?
Speaker 8: Doing LIKE i don't know if you're gonna. Stop i'm, Like, DAD i see the fucking car right, There i'm gonna. Stop like people that just do that just it makes driving.
Speaker 7: Such an unlike fun, experience and like you're just on edge because like you're wondering what they're gonna say next or how they're gonna react.
Speaker 8: Next so that is my pep pee the.
Speaker 2: Week watching son's adult sons interact with their father's there's always a treat for.
Speaker 3: ME i had.
Speaker 2: TO i got to experience it with you when we Did supercross and you get their ride. Home see that, too a couple of times your, Dad, Yeah i'm gonna. Stop, yeah it was, nice, nice.
Speaker 3: Good i'm. NORMAL i do. THAT i DO i do that.
Speaker 11: Too that's a solid, One. Garrett my pet peeve of the week is people that have no sense of. Awareness for, example this, weekend trying to have, breakfast but the person next to us has their headphones in AND i know everything about that person. Though they just talked so fucking, loud and that ship drives me. INSANE i was even like throwing out, weird little like side, comments but clearly their headphones were loud enough that they weren't hearing. Me so that's my pet. Peeve have a little bit of. Awareness, yeah in.
Speaker 2: Respect people walking through the mall to with their with a like no headphones in play.
Speaker 3: Music, yeah that one's. Tough that's another awareness. Thing it's, like, brother what'll be? Doing YEAHRO rg three would do.
Speaker 1: That he'd walk around the, facility he'd sit down at the lunch room and just play his fucking phone loud as. Fuck, yeah makes no, sense zero, sense and we would all be, like what the fuck why is he doing?
Speaker 3: That no one ever said.
Speaker 1: Nothing he WAS.
Speaker 3: Rg IT'S. Rg that's.
Speaker 1: Fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh my.
Speaker 2: Pet peep the week has. Changed i've had enough time to calm. Down i'm not gonna take personal, shots but it did bring me to a situation kind of similar to. This but also it's like it's not pointed At jack or anybody in the. Back so this is my pet peep of the. Week my pet peep of the week is when you're watching a sporting event with people and they have this distant like view of reality when someone drops a ball or doesn't make a basket and they're, like what how do you fucking miss? That i'm, Thinking, bro you're sitting, here what do you mean like you couldn't make that?
Speaker 3: Shot, like what do you? Mean the guy's running and he drops the.
Speaker 2: Ball it's, like, oh you should have caught, That, like, bitch you catch, it That'sh it's hard to do or drop.
Speaker 3: It Like i'm one of those. Guys if you drop a, ball, Man i'm the fuck LIKE i can drop. Them pay me a million, Dollars i'll drop the fuck. Right you drop the ball every time if you for a million.
Speaker 1: Bucks BUT i, LIKE i kind of, LIKE i kind of dig that you like, that like the aggression.
Speaker 2: Tour it makes me mad as, fun especially when old men do. It i'm talking to, you mister. A every TIME i watch a fucking a sporting event with, him, dude he has to sit there and talk about how easy the thing is that the guy didn't do that he should have, Done And i'm, like, bro it's all. Good just enjoy the. Game what are we stressing? About so that's. That that is my peppy of the. Week some of the beauty and the. Fandom, yeah, yeah that's. True you'll get to experience.
Speaker 3: That, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 2: Know Fun, well we talked about With, john LIKE I i have never truly become like a fan of something to that degree before Where i've like been so, invested like. That i'm looking forward to that some day. Happening, yeah, yeah some day happening, Anyway. Pepe nothing nothing That, Jack, no nothing Of.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: YEAH i would love to hear the first.
Speaker 3: One to be honest with, YOU i couldn't think of. ONE i couldn't think of.
Speaker 1: One the reason he wants to hear it is because he actually got one in before he did The beaver of the.
Speaker 2: Week oh, yeah which will be? Kept that will be. Kept what did he? Say BECAUSE i actually didn't hear. It look at me sitting like little. Boy what was?
Speaker 3: IT i think he? Said washed?
Speaker 2: Athletes, man it's it's it's easy to punch, up, dude.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: It, really it's easy to punch up rather be, have rather be a hasband than it never. Was you, know that's always what You that one that would have been nice if he'd, said like five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: Too, yeah Well i've heard it for the first time thirty seconds. AGO i WANT i want to take the time the cord back into the. WALL i love you.
Speaker 1: TOO i fucking love, You, Hey, JACK i love, you, BRO i fucking love. You.
Speaker 2: Dude can tell you, Something, YEAH i fucking love, you love, you fucking love, you. MAN i Wish will AND i could make up like that for those fucking three hours on.
Speaker 3: RISK i want to murder.
Speaker 2: HIM i want to drive to his house somehow keeping connected to the mic so we didn't know to fucking kill him in his own.
Speaker 1: HOUSE i was so.
Speaker 3: Mad, OKAY i gotta go to the, restroom like ten, minutes go buy everybody eating down the road that had been.
Speaker 2: Hilarious all of a, sudden you just hear my voice over YOUR micr motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Say something, Now oh, SHIP i got big guy say, Way oh, Dude will what's your? Pet?
Speaker 3: PEEVE i gave lose. Voice Hey, gary it's talking about. Awareness will this will z your?
Speaker 2: Awareness this podcast has been at zero brother overall rating has gone.
Speaker 3: Down a little.
Speaker 1: Bit my tongue on overall, Rating yeah four.
Speaker 3: Should we do shout? Out no free? Shadow my shout out no free shadow goes to always making.
Speaker 1: Up a damn dude that's always making up like passion is?
Speaker 3: There passions?
Speaker 1: There they go back and forth and they realize, Like i'm, sorry, MAN i FUCKING i love.
Speaker 3: You it's bigger than the boys making my shout.
Speaker 2: Out, YEAH i gotta figure out my shot out before those SENDS Jp. GARRETT i know it's your apparation for this.
Speaker 1: Podcast you're, right tell your, Buddy, hey, yo that was pretty.
Speaker 3: Good shout out on my FUCKING i.
Speaker 1: Wonder how long it'll be like, awkward you, KNOW i know.
Speaker 4: Long oh by shout Out no free shout out goes with the summer theme as, well and you start hearing, That, UH i haven't really gotten anything from this place. Before but when you hear the ice cream truck song, playing and it's just a nostalgic. Feeling and there's also one that comes Around, nashville comes around, here and there's one around the. NATIONS i hear, like, Man i'm about to go out there and grab me A SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: Popsicle, yeah and then and that picture looks so much better than the actual.
Speaker 3: Result, non but it still tastes.
Speaker 1: Amazing yeah it.
Speaker 2: Does you know those uh ice cream. Trucks, Now Jelly roll made his. MILLIONS i know they got a different song playing. Now, yeah we had a different song playing. Now solid shout out for show who's up? Next speak Jelly?
Speaker 5: Roll my shoutout goes to Jelly. ROLL i had one of him like a month ago when he won His award AT. Cmt but when we were In florida this, weekend he was the headliner at this festival AND i was with all of these like artists are performing at the songwriters so they're all like getting everyone here and we're doing filming stuff.
Speaker 1: There But jelly's was a ticketed.
Speaker 5: Show SO i texted him AND i was, like, hey, man, like is there any way we could come with the. Show he's, like already got you on the. List just tell me how many. PEOPLE i was, LIKE i have fifteen people with. Me he, goes there's never too. Many, brother AND i brought everyone who has all these like artist passes and, bands And i'm, like nobody just to stude filming stuff for. Him all of a, SUDDEN i now have become the totem pull the, holder and it Was it was. Beautiful jelly was so, Accommodating his whole crew was, sweet and it was the first time seeing them live And Jelly roll put on a hell of the. Show but, yeah shout out To Jelly roll and their whole. Crew shout Out boston.
Speaker 2: Too you and uh you And garrett have really been feeling the the benefits of the. Show last week Was nashville. Sounds oh, yeah those. Tickeies, yeah and then now the jelly roll thing to glow. Up dude plus ten, THOUSAND i tell you, Something, Jack. YEAH i fucking love, you, BRO i love.
Speaker 3: You hell. Yeah the boys are. Back we're so, Back. Bossy what do you?
Speaker 6: Got my shout, Out no free shout out goes TO. Uh whenever you're cleaning out your closet or your garage and you find a box that you haven't gone through at, all and it almost feels like opening up a time. CAPSULE I, UH i found a box from high, school AND, UH i opened it up and had like concert, Tickets it HAD uh football tickets from WHEN i went to games during high. School it had my pukash necklace THAT i wore in high. School it was, crazy it Was it was like opening up a time. Capsule that's a fucking great. Shadow no fore shadowt good, Luck, mitch.
Speaker 8: My, Shadow no for your shadow goes TO.
Speaker 7: Uh sort of along the line OF jp, said with the weather getting, nice it's being able to put your windows, down turn your music, up and then just put your arm out the window and just drive and yep and just play with the wind and everything and just just vibe with the nice weather and good music.
Speaker 1: Going get up to the mirror. Too, yeah make sure you're staying. Good you don't feel it as nice behind, It, yeah, hi behind, us you get out of.
Speaker 3: There that's a good, one.
Speaker 11: Mit but my, shadow no for your shout out is gonna be when the weather turns and you can finally cut the ac down low in your house when you're sleeping it's nice and chili.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, yeah oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah cold room is the, best, dude especially when you're going to. Bed my shoutout enough for shadow will also pretend to the, weather and it's SOMETHING i feel LIKE i must have just realized that this. Year but in the, wintertime when you wake, up you kind of just don't hear, anything and you get in your car and you go do whatever you're. Doing when spring officially, HITS i wake up in the morning AND i can hear birds, chirping animals waking, up like the live activity of, nature and it is a heartwarming.
Speaker 3: Feeling.
Speaker 2: Dude springtime's. HERE a lot of eggs are being, hatched all the little baby birds are coming. OUT i see birds all over my house just using it as A they're essentially, loitering but they're making their own nests and doing all their.
Speaker 3: Shit it's adorable to. See it's.
Speaker 1: Adorable so shout out. Birds, HEY i think when we cannot miss shout out. Moms it Is Mother's day weekend our. Wives hell, yeah, dude a Mother's and if you're somebody without a, mother you, know it's always an opportunity to reflect on the mom that you did. Have area out the legacy there for somebody who might have lost their. Mother but shout out to moms, especially you, Know i'm sure you want to shout out the girl.
Speaker 3: Tailing, yeah, absolutely shout Out taylor And.
Speaker 1: Charrow shout Out taylor and incredible, mothers, dude in.
Speaker 3: The, moms the moms of this, pots the.
Speaker 2: Mom's in, general but the moms that we deal with on a day to day, basis watching what they put into, It, yeah. OUTSTANDING i was actually driving to a pick up our fourth fucking dog yesterday two. Hours, yeah TALENs in the copilot chair and the kids are back there screaming back and.
Speaker 3: FORTH i can't do. Anything i'm.
Speaker 2: All i'm trying to keep us, safe. Right the work that woman puts in while keeping her temperament Down it was extremely impressive BECAUSE i was getting.
Speaker 3: Frustrated i'll tell you. What the patience is.
Speaker 1: Incredible of The, yeah of the, moms, dude it is a thing to see Because i'm with.
Speaker 3: You Sometimes i'll be internally, like, hey.
Speaker 1: What are we doing here now for a? Poppy, yeah she's she's thirteen months, old Will.
Speaker 3: Yeah i'm just. Kid. Yeah they had to grow up. Sometime and Then i'll look at yone a big way till you were of age of a.
Speaker 1: Out at them.
Speaker 2: Anyway, BOYS i think that's a good. Pod, yeah good vibes. Podcast not a little turbulent here and. There we fucking worked through. It it was. AMAZING i think THE NFL nba thing will be a nice argument for The.
Speaker 3: Internet. Absolutely that being, said please. Subscribe for the love Of, god subscribe.
Speaker 2: To rate five. Stars do all the. Things boost the, audio. Yeahs focus on, audio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big focus on, audio all, right focus on. Audio, boys, Subscribe big, hugs tiny, kisses