Speaker 1: How you doing, guys?
Speaker 2: It is a cantline podcast for anybody. See Geek the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders that spoon. I'm jinks you doing, man?
Speaker 3: Good brother? How about yourself?
Speaker 1: And I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: We're working today. I work, work, work, work, work. Ain't nothing wrong with that, man. And we were talking about this All Star game man, because I'm torn.
Speaker 1: You wanna go ahead, just get into it?
Speaker 3: Why not? Man, gotta do it because it's some damn miss Okay, Let's be honest. I come from the generation of Mike L. Joy Okay versus Dominique in the slam dunk contests, dunk after dunk after dunk, coming at each other, the brown Bits, Carder hell Dwight Howard, who's a fool by the way, Yes, I come from but he could dunked because I believe when did the one percent alpha athletic mail stop loving to compete? We get that happen Jinx and I have to blame it on one man. And I love Lebron like I wonder the people. I think you're can have two goats in New York three four five goats with is I think Lebron is just much the goat. It's Michael Jordan. I do think that. But when Lebron James came into the league and they begged him to be in the dunk Slam Dunk contest and he refused to do it. Ever, right, all the rest of the Stars followed him. That's right, and none of them got into the slam dunk contests after that. Ever, the three point contests, it still brings the stars out, Yes, but why are they scared of the dunk contests? Do you think a bad dunk with ruin your career, how we feel about you? At what point does the AffA athlete stop being after.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's a good question, and I don't know why I have a theory or too. Number one is these dudes are all friends now, which is fine. They all hang out on a banana boat and which is okay.
Speaker 1: But back in the day and I'm you know, I'm kind of an old head.
Speaker 2: But Jordan hated everybody. Yeah, Bird and Magic didn't like each other. Yeah, Magic and Isaiah Thomas had a riff for a long time. Yeah, these dudes did not chill out together in the offseason, never wanted. It was cut throat and when Jordan and Nieck would go at it in a slam dunk contest.
Speaker 1: I mean it was like, what can you do? This is what I'm gonna do it?
Speaker 3: Better?
Speaker 1: Do it better.
Speaker 2: It was just back and forth and it was thrilling. Of course the dunks were great, but it was these are two of the best in the game trying to come at one another. And that added a layer where all right, Mac McClung, that's great.
Speaker 1: Who's coming after Mac mcluck. He plays in the G League.
Speaker 3: I'm about to say, Jenks. At the end of the day, the best dunker in the world is a G League basket club, right, if you're in the NBA. If I'm a player right now, I gotta be sitting on their roster saying I cannot do the G League player, right. You can't because you're scared of the stage. He's not. He's not scared of the stage, and you are. I can't believe the best dunker in the world is not even in the NBA.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if you lose to him, there's no shame in that. And it's alright, it's a dunk contest.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jalen Brown just lost to him.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, do you think any less of him?
Speaker 3: I don't because he just got paid two hundred plus million. I don't think. I don't care. Matter of fact, applaud Jalen. Thank you for standing up doing what NBA players should do. I have seen guys play harder in a pickup game at U C l A.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 3: Then they take more pride in a pickup game than they do the NBA All Star Game four hundred. I ain't think there was many that much time on o'clock, no defense, shot a shot shot. It's just let's just ended. How about we bring the NBA the NFL players, let them in the duck country?
Speaker 1: Is that the solution? Honestly?
Speaker 2: Where it's just some sort of because skills competition, because sabrina versus stuff was it was the.
Speaker 3: Best part of the weekend. And I have been saying this my way to bring the w NBA to another level is I want this to happen, Jens, tell me what you think about this. I I feel when I take my daughters and my sons to basketball games compared to football games is very short. Yes, I remember in high school we used to watch the girls play and then we watched the boys play. How about if I went to the Washington Wizards game and the Mystics played first, Oh, and the Wizards played second, So I get to literally be in here for six hours. Maybe? Yeah? And I think that high school format will not only enrich the WNBA, make them a lot popular, but get them on the money train. Yeah. And I think you get more bang for your bus up. The stadium makes more money, the owners makes more money, everybody makes more money. Would you go to a game and you got to watch the w NBA play first then the NBA.
Speaker 2: I think it would be great, But is it plausible right, because then you have to you gotta switch courts. Why I guess you don't just switch, but to have that much basketball? Like what time do you start that game so that people can go to both?
Speaker 3: Now we're talking time restraints, Yes, we're talking that, But I think a lot of people steal. If you're not a Mystic fans, A lot of people get their time right where they make it in just win the Wizards of Rice. So I think you mesh both of these crowds.
Speaker 2: But then there's also cost, right, you're getting double the game. Now you have to pay more for an already expensive product. Right, these ownership groups, especially if you own both teams, You're not gonna charge the same for two teams on the same court.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be like, oh, then we're gonna double the prices.
Speaker 3: Then, well, because I'm giving you a double header. Hey, all right, So if I'm giving you a doubleheader and these teams need to share revenue, you was paying thirty because I can't kick you out. It ain't like we can flush the crowds out once you end your end. And this the whole thing of it. So I think I can go ticket in a half. I can charge you a ticket in a half in two games or people gonna pay for it.
Speaker 1: Though going to a pro game is already pricey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is in any sport, and I totally understand it. But I just think you get more consumption, more bang for your buck if it's two games.
Speaker 2: I will say this, whatever the NBA does, they do need to at the risk of sounding really oh, they do need some sort of defense, some sort of balance, because in the old days, it was these were games, they.
Speaker 1: Were grinded out.
Speaker 2: It was ninety two eighty four. Yeah, and I understand why people want to see offense. I get that, but now we've sort of tipped the scales in the other direction, where routinely you'll see.
Speaker 1: One forty two, one thirty.
Speaker 2: At this All Star Game had a team score two hundred points for the first time.
Speaker 1: I think they need that healthy balance.
Speaker 3: Ain't no healthy balance because it's, first of all, it's an All Star game in the middle of the season. It's only so much you can do. I think it's getting to the point now where the game is just obsolete. Yeah, I think it's it's all about the three point contests, the skills Challenge, the slam dunk contest. I can't say it's bad. I can't say it's good because I'm not seeing the best athletes in it. Right, I'm not seeing uh Like, I want to see Luca, Luca the done And I hate to tell everybody I told you so. I told everybody Luca won't be good before he got here. Then nobody want to listen to no frenchmut but Luk Atlantister. I want to see Luca in the three point contest. I want to see all the best, right. I want to see the highest flying dunkers in the game. I want to see all of that and come up with some kind of defensive challenge. If you don't, if you don't put defense on the Froe front, you can't sell it to people. I Dramond, when you say defense in the NBA, it's one person coming to mind. Yeah, Draymond, name somebody else that just defense is my thing. Drew Holliday.
Speaker 1: Is very sure.
Speaker 3: This is shy. Yeah. Yeah, like the list PG player a little defense, yeah, but other than that, like they're leaving it behind. It's like, if you want to get paid in the NBA, now, you need to score thirty a.
Speaker 1: Game simply as that we're gonna pay some bills.
Speaker 2: We gotta talk some football man, some offseason football are We're just.
Speaker 3: So upset with this All Star game. The Pro Bowls no better? Oh my god, the Pro Bowls no better. Like, let's just be honest.
Speaker 1: I couldn't watch a tug of war. I mean, I get it, it gets fine, yeah, but but I understand why they got rid of the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. It's just the football too physical.
Speaker 2: For the extra game and it's a longer season anyway, Like you can only ring so much out of the human body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, I mean right about that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about Honda, guys.
Speaker 2: You know how to feel the power this year Be Hybrid and a courd Hybrid, Honda's most electrifying vehicles yet. Find adventure and one of Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport, Honda's most.
Speaker 1: Rugged suv ever.
Speaker 2: Or experience the thrilling performance of the fun to drive Honda Civic with unavailable turbo charged engine.
Speaker 1: Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda perfect for you at your local Honda dealer Today.
Speaker 3: Today, brother today, all right.
Speaker 2: RTS Recycle check Systems transforming away commercial businesses and communities.
Speaker 1: Manage waste and recycling.
Speaker 2: They combine the power of AI with premium customer service to optimize waste pickup schedules, ensuring timely and efficient collections to keep our neighborhoods cleaner and greener.
Speaker 1: Visit RTS dot.
Speaker 2: Com to learn more about how RTS can help your business manage waste or response.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we've been recycling all our life. I remember as a kid. You remember the can man, the can man, the can man. Yes, everybody had a can man in the city and we would just take these bags, bags of like soda cans.
Speaker 1: And by the time I made money as a kid.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm telling you. I have been a green guy. I have been a recycling of my whole life. Like for our generation, the can man was the extra money outside the house. I could do this with that. My mom and daddy knowing that going to get this money. An I'm too young to know about the can man.
Speaker 2: Imagine today if you said, what do you what are you guys gonna do this afternoon, Well, we're goin to get on our bikes. We're gonna take a trash bag, trash bags, and then wherever we see litter, we see cans, we're gonna pick those cans up and put them in a bag and make money. Once we turn those cans in, they'd be like, what the hell you're talking about?
Speaker 3: These new kids, they won't do none of that. They not. Somebody might see me and put me on I g I'm picking up cans like we found glory in.
Speaker 1: That there was it was, it was.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that was just riding around my buddies having some cans and I'm gonna get money for this.
Speaker 3: Five since a can. That's not a lot of good money right there. And now riding my bike with like this big old gobments man with this can, like like I got illuminum poison in on my back because I'm carrying so many cans. The good old days, oh my god, the good old days when people one scared to recycle and recycle it was a part of life.
Speaker 1: It was you just did it.
Speaker 3: No, you just did it for money, like we did what we had to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're a different generation, don't understand. Were the generation that actually played defense, were the generation that loved the Pro Bowl. We the generation that showed up at the dunk contest flushed to come. Hold on people. We are the generation that didn't have cell phones. We the generation that our parents had to trust us to get home. It's very true, to get home before that that light come on. Like, we are the generation that had payphones, house phones. You remember twilling the court? Oh yeah, do you remember Carl Waiting when it first.
Speaker 1: Hit and you thought it was the craziest thing ever?
Speaker 3: Somebody think got too cold? Oh my god, sin. We are the generation that bridged the gap of none, tick and tick.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 3: We are the test subjects. By the time we made the college cell phones, we would side kicking it to death. We were like, we are the generation that they gonna look back on and say, this is the generation that bridged the gap. I guess we gen X, right, I think, yeah, we are the generation that brought us from Captain Kirk to Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: I remember, honestly when computers were like home computers, and I would do a little bit of program out of a nerd because I was like, what is this so interesting to me? But I remember when you know, I mean everybody remembers AOL America online there was a numbing shh. There was also an online service called compu served, you remember, so I remember getting the mail and listen. The internet wasn't the thing going online wasn't think this is super early stages.
Speaker 1: So I remember looking at this. I was like, sports scores, weather articles, what is this?
Speaker 2: It looks but I couldn't fathom what it was because nobody was online. The only people online with these people are one percent of the population. So I was like, yes, So I was like, this sounds amazing to me, but I don't know what it is to do with I don't know what it is. I don't know how to get it. And of course now you wouldn't think about it. But I remember bridging that gap between learning about it and watch it happen.
Speaker 3: What if I told you, with my higher learning education at Missippi State that I created Twitter? Would you believe me? I would not? All right, you shouldn't, but I'm gonna tell you. He go the truth to me. I had this way upsite in college, smooth smack dot com, where I would get on here and talk trash to receivers, teams and coaches, a platform created by me in one of my classmates. It blew up. My treads were set up the same as Twitter. Well, we could go back in forth, back in fourth back, and you had it. I had it in the pup in my hands. Instead of naming it smooth smack, I should have named it X. I should have named it e LUNs must app listen. I had it in the pump of my hands. Five billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you wouldn't know my biggest regret online.
Speaker 3: Oh also my other biggest regret. I had a chance to invest in vitamin water. Oh no, that he did get rich to tried to die. That's all I know. I know I had a chance to get in ground level. Oh no, I was just so young, and they sent me like boxes of vitamin water. I was like, this is good and it's free. By the way, I ain't gonna invest with you, no problem. Two minutes later we're billionaires. What are you doing? I'm still playing ball? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: So are you gonna be the second person to tell me?
Speaker 2: Because Colin Cara was saying on his radio show Colin that the Commanders, yeah, will win the NFC East in the upcoming twenty twenty four season, based on what he saw out of the Texans. Right, Yeah, they avenue head coach, They get a studded quarterback in the draft, they get better on defense, they have cap.
Speaker 1: Space to bring guys in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you see this realistically happening?
Speaker 3: Yes? I can. Philadelphia as bad as we were last year. We played them toe to toe. Yep. New York is a mess. Travis sher Marckhery Dallas is the only hurdle. We already beat them by subtraction. We stole they defensive coordinator made him out head coach, our head coach. Now in turns knows every weakness and strength of the Cowboys. He knows who's good my offense. He's knows who good on defense. He know how to attack Michael Parsons. He knows everything. Then not only did we steer the defensive coordinator, made him out head coach the other candidate, Joe, we stole him too. Yep, they're going to take a step back on defense with the already, I don't know we can win the big game offense. It's a clear path for us to get a quarterback, get the free agentc we need, get to play here, get a player here, plug and play and beat these guys. I think it's no team in the NFC East that's unbeatable. It's no perfect team in this team. I think Philadelphia brain trust is gone because when they lost though to coordinators, they went backwards. They got players, But coordinators mean a lot to this game. So I think we can win this by attrition.
Speaker 1: We can win.
Speaker 3: We can win this by subtracting from what the Cowboys had last year. They will take a step back, and us upgrading ourself at quarterback gives us a chance to take a step forward.
Speaker 2: How much does that help that you almost never see a repeat champion in this division.
Speaker 3: It is always it refreshes the palette. Yes, you know, we got a chance, like you just know, and you know if you didn't win it last year, you got a chance. Like that's the good thing about it right here. And let me ask you this. That played well this year. He did Ceedee Lamb played well. But they can't run the ball and they can't stop him the run. And we know this. And if you can't run the ball, you can't stop the run. You can't win a playoff game.
Speaker 1: And now they're in their heads. They have a real mental hurdle together.
Speaker 3: Thank you, And they got they got they got to figure out what they're gonna have to do in the cap too, like they're not as cap friendly as the rest of us. So I do see a way for us to not only win this division, but to be competitive. I can see that happening.
Speaker 1: When you look at Dan Quinn as a head coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the fact that he brings in Joe wett So and those guys having worked together, does that also give a team a leg up because you're not just bringing in guys that you know based on their reputations. And of course these guys know each other, but having worked so closely together, I would think that means.
Speaker 3: You just pick up and run like it's no and Coach Queen don't have to sick and gets him right, I trust you, Like, let me go over here with the offit, because I trust him that much that he knows what I like. You know when I like it, know he know what style of defense I want to play, He know how I want these guys coached up. He knows everything. And that's why I say we won that with the Cowboys on attrition, because we not only stole your brain trusts on defense, we stole your second brain trust also. Right. So now that makes it easy for Coach Wit to get any thing and get to work on what he wants them to do. And he knows the vision of the head coach. And any time he needs to pick his brain, he right there in the office down right right next to him. Yeah, I can go right there and coach, you, remember what we did in five against the Raiders. I think we need to try that this week. Like so, it's so it's a memory base there too with these guys, and that's why I think that relationship gonna be very scrub.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is exciting to see this coach. She's staff in place and now and we'll get to the draft in the second. But now you have more cap space than anyone else in the NFL.
Speaker 3: A lot of cap space. That mean a lot of opportunity. And you got a couple of positions that mirror each other, like meaning, you need a left tackle, you need a right town. Well, I can get one in the draft. I can get one in free agency, all right, I need a guard. I can get one in free agency. I can I can draft this guy. And you gotta ask yourself. Let's be honest. If you do the numbers, Let's say we draft ten guys. Okay, five probably play. That's just the way it goes. No, that's always way. So when you look at these positions that you want to feel with starters, all of them can't be draftees, right Like, They're gonna have to be some proving guys in there. And that's where the patch of queens in the world come in, the dev and whites come in, That's where the the Brian burns come in. That's where you know.
Speaker 1: You're ready for one of those heat seekers.
Speaker 3: Man, I just I just think when you add somebody to it. And the thing about me too. Free agency, I like to steal from the great, Like, if I'm gonna sign a free agency I want him off playoff teams, like I don't want to sign a non playoff team free agent, like because now I'm like, did you have to help your team win? Like I know Patrick Queen helped this team win. I want to steal you a right other guys, like we gotta get a rusher in here, gotta get in in here, Like I want to get the right guys, but I also want them to be from a playoff pedigree. YT's say that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this because I think it's an interesting question. Where you can learn to win, you can learn to lose.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, losing is a habit exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So how many times were there in your career where you would watch someone come in who had maybe been a winner before. I'm sure you experienced this play times You're like, now, that's why that guy right there is a.
Speaker 3: Champion man watching London London, how he prepared London Fletcher prepared like a champion. Uh, just a guy that had been there and did that Like it's it's easy sometime when you see guys that already have made it to where you trying to get to. Yeah, and you look at they habits London, first man in and last man out, studious in the class, but also take care of his body. And that's how you go fourteen fifteen years and not miss a game.
Speaker 1: Credible.
Speaker 3: I pay.
Speaker 1: Then, let's talk about the draft.
Speaker 3: Let's get her done. The Get Loud Podcasts is brought to you by Bet three sixty five, the official sports betting partner of the Washington Commanders. Bet on a range of NFL markets with Bet three six five apps, craft your own personalized bet slip with parlays, access thousands of game with live screaming, place your bet before the match or doing the game. It's up to you. Download Bet three sixty five app today and join eighty million members worldwide, age twenty one only. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem call of text one eight hundred gambler If you got gambling problem me Jinx comedy A. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We could dream of any place in the world, and in the blink over the eye. We're there. That's the wonder of flight. All you have to do is decide where to Dulles International Airport. Let your imagination sowred book your adventure today at fly Dulles dot com slash NonStop beautiful. I thank you the voice of a goddess.
Speaker 1: Not even a god. Who are we gonna pick at number two?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I know you have some ideas, I got all.
Speaker 3: I just we just got so many options.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a beautiful thing?
Speaker 3: It's so great? And I just want to know how the fans would react. How do you think the fans will react if we took one of those number two second round picks, not the A two pick, Yes, the second round pick. We got two of them. Yes, let's say we take the lowest one, okay, and we trade for Justin Fields.
Speaker 2: I think the fans would hate it, but I I I also well, because I'm not saying it's the wrong move. But look, let's think from a fan perspective, right, what is always more popular the shiny new toy the draft, the draft coming out of college who's never played it down, or a guy who's gotten better in the NFL, but who is maybe not a type, not a top ten quarterback, but who's gotten better, but also play for a bad team.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it's the wrong call, but if you make that call, you have to believe.
Speaker 3: These are the same people that applauded when we skipped Justin Herbert and how can a team would die a quarterback? Skip a quarterback and draft of the end the lie right. Everybody applauded it, great pick, and too it wasn't like at some point you got to realize, this is a prove it game. I love Caleb Williams, he hasn't proved anything in the league. I love Drake Maine, He's done nothing in this league. Justin Fields has And let's just let's work that angle of Justin Fields. I mean we trade that second pick, I mean the second round second pick. Now we still got the number two pick. You can trade down for a haul, true, not out of the top ten. If you don't want to. You can trade down to nine with Atlanta.
Speaker 1: And get what tackle.
Speaker 3: I can get the best tackle, I can maybe get the best tight end. I can get whoever I want. Because if I go down, I just got your number nine pick. I probably got your second round pick. Yep. And I got your first round next year. So if Justin Fields don't work out, I still got two first rounds next year. I can get him now if I get that tackle for Sunu for sewu uh, let's say from Penn State. If I get him blocking for Justin Fields, now, I still got the first pick, the second pick in the first in the second round, I'm still in the adept. I can remake the team easily, all right. I can see here. I could just take Drake may at two. I could take maybe Jaydon Daniels, Jens Daniels at too. So so many options. But if you if you're in the gym, put your head on right now, Yeah, put your head on. Where are you going?
Speaker 1: I gotta take your quarterback?
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 2: I like Justin Fields. I'm not of the opinion that maybe he has he'll be better if he goes to a better team he needs, because that Bears team is especially the offensive line.
Speaker 3: That the bat.
Speaker 2: But I wonder how high his ceiling is compared to a Drake May or compared.
Speaker 1: To a Jade Daniels. So Justin Fields is he better than a serviceable quarterback? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But when it comes to and again, I know these guys haven't played it down in the NFL. But if you think that one of this comes down to your personal scouting and evaluation. If you think may Or Daniels has a much higher ceiling because it's such a quarterback driven league, I think you have to go after one of those two guys.
Speaker 3: And you only feel that way because we got to pay Jason Fields. That's why you really feel that way. And I think that's what man you would. I would pay him, but I know I don't have to break the bank too, Like if I bring him in before he even takes a snap and pay him a good list salary, I don't have to break the bank with him, right, So I just think it opens up because what's are of your older options, Kirk Cousins, you're breaking kirkback. Oh god, the best account in football, Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 2: Nobody's done a better job of making that money.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you bring brother Russell Wilson in. Please. We got too many politicians in DC already. We don't need a nuh So, what I'm saying is Fields is the best option outside of the draft, right, And if you're looking at your options, I think it's an option, especially what you have to fill a lot of holes on this team. Yeah, it's an option. I think you have to pay.
Speaker 1: Guys, don't forget about see Geek.
Speaker 2: You know you love See Geek the official sponsor of this podcast and the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. The Dealer's finalize there a member of the family. If you're buying your selling tickets to any event, any live event in the d m V an order Commanders games as well, it is see Geek the new official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: So Commanders fans can fan.
Speaker 2: I think you have to look at all options, right because you never know what a team will give you or you might have to pay him, whatever that may be.
Speaker 1: So if you're choosing, though, let's say let's put Justin Fields.
Speaker 2: It's table here for just a second, all right, If you're choosing between Drake May and Jayden Daniels, because I know your comps are you think Drake Man is more of a Justin Herbert and you said, Josh Allen, okay, Josh Allen, and you said Jaydon Daniels remind you.
Speaker 3: Of RG four. There it is, but not in a bad way, right right, right, all right. I thought RG was special coming out. I thought the Shanahans did a great job at incorporating and building an offense around him. But straight line speed is the same with these guys. Both terrible when it comes to taking tackles. Laser arms can make deep throws. Every throw you want them to make, they can make. For me. Not see Drake may standing there, six four and a half, two hundred and thirty pounds. It's like, Okay, I think I could work with this. Yes, And he is a wild card too. Is he has a little ma homeishit in him where he would do these things outside of the pocket where he'll just flick the ball all out throw a ball back like he has dead in him, and everybody will say, ah, well, he didn't have a great year. It's a football player. We all had a great years versus bad years. They're just part of it. If I had to pick right now with what I've seen, Caleb already picked, Yeah, I'm going Drake May, you not so much. You're a Daniel's guy.
Speaker 1: I go back and forth.
Speaker 2: This is I honestly I can see either guy, and I'm not trying to be a politician here and I can This is when I realize maybe this is above my pay grade a little bit like this is when I need to see things from a real football perspective that it's hard for the general fan to see. We all have opinions and it's not that And I'm not one of those people that believes.
Speaker 3: You didn't play football.
Speaker 1: You can't know anything, You can't make decision.
Speaker 3: You can study something.
Speaker 1: You can study. Now do I know what it's like for you?
Speaker 2: No, I never know, But certainly this is when I think football people this is what they get.
Speaker 3: Pay for, yes, because it's an identify you because when you get in there, you're not trying to identify what they do great, You're trying to identify what they don't do. And that's hard.
Speaker 1: And they what they could do, Yeah, like what they could be.
Speaker 3: I like that action right there, quarterbacks ut. But you gotta see what they cannot do and can they learn that habit? Like when people see Drake May, they like, I haven't seen him in big games? Well, maybe you need to ask his teammates what happen?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So it's never one player. Then they're like Jane Daniels will where was this kid and when he was at Arizona State, like he wasn't making these plays, then that's right? Did he only do that because Elite Nabors is the number one where I receive it in the league that's going first round, And Brian Thomas Jrs. Is a number one wide receiving in the league that's going first round. Is that the reason he was great? Because I just seen the other two, Caleb and Drake play with the cupboard bear, and that's how I like it. I like to see my quarterbacks go through something and it tells me who you are. I don't want to catch you at your finest hour. I want to catch you somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: And don't you want to talk to players and coaches who can say this is a great leader. This guy can go off script better than any playff ever, or we gotta make sure everything's in order, or this guy can't go off so you can.
Speaker 3: Do what I don't. I don't want the quarterback that needs everything perfect.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: And when I look at this three, I'll say whose situation was better? I think Jane Daniel's situation was better. And with everything perfect, he went running his mean he did not win the national championship, all right, and that says a lot to me because you had a team to do it and you could not get it done with two pro style weapons on the outside. Says a lot to me.
Speaker 1: Who're gonna pay something? I can't wait for the draft. I'm just excited that to see this team in this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be in Detroit, so you know, I'm gonna be in the motown city living the dream.
Speaker 1: You should drive there in the.
Speaker 3: Honda from DC.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You can feel the power off the CRV Hybrid and the Court Hybrid, Honda's most like to find vehicles yet find adventure wing up Honda's rugged SUVs and trucks like the Pilot Trail Sport, Hannah's most rugged suv ever, Or experience the thrilling performance of the thunder Drive Honda Civic with an available turbo charged engine. Get power, performance and ruggedness with Honda. Find the Honda perfect for you at your local Honda dealer today.
Speaker 3: Today I might drive a Honda to Detroit.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, Like you like driving places anyway?
Speaker 3: I love driving like it's nothing like being on the open road. I love just sight see and just relax man something about their road. Did a let your ma get at ease. I think I'm gonna be one of them people that just buy me an r V. I was just gonna say that, just buy me an RV and just riye coast to coast for no reason.
Speaker 1: I could see you doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting out it at McDonald's in Missouri.
Speaker 1: I have two bacon, egg and cheese. I need one for the road.
Speaker 3: And with that.
Speaker 2: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their repers vatives.
Speaker 3: M