Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto Cutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air eyway, The Fifth Hour with me, Ben Mallor and Danny g Radio and a Happy Sunday to you.
Speaker 4: It is the twenty ninth day of December. We were hanging out the last Sunday edition of the podcast for the year twenty twenty four. I did want to mention I know we mentioned this the other day on the Christmas Eve. I guess it was Christmas Day spectacular that we had on the air that we wanted to spend a little bit of time here a special tip of the cap before we get to the mailbag, some of the big show contributors that we lost in the year twenty twenty four. So a special goodbye to our friends that were part of the overnight show during the week this year and if I'm forgetting anyone, please let me know. I know that I can't get everyone. I think I have all the big names here.
Speaker 5: This is in Memoriam.
Speaker 1: In Memoriam, much like they do with the award shows in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Back in February, we lost the great Rachel and Montabello. Rachel and Montabello left us a longtime show contributor, A sweet woman.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 5: I was obsessed with you. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: He loved me and I loved her. It was mutual.
Speaker 4: She's older than me, not really in our demo, Danny right, we don't normally go older women crowd.
Speaker 1: But we loved Rachel. She really was one of our us. She loved the show.
Speaker 4: She was an entertainer, she loved to sing, and she sent us cookies and whatnot and different. He was guilf She was wonderful and just just a sweet, sweet heart of a woman. And we miss her and we hope that you know. There was a smooth transition to the other side. Calligan, Tim and Michigan another just real sad story. Calligan Tim from La relocated to Michigan, thus the name Callagan Cali and the beginning of California and then the gut Gan the end of Michigan, and Tim was a huge fan. He loved that we were doing the show from LA because he had many of his great stories in life were involving the teams in LA and going to games, and it was really a connection for him back to his roots in southern California. And a guy that was around our age, Danny, another one of these guys around our age, just got a really really shit bag set of medical cards, had cancer and just kept eating him away. And Tim had been a pen pal and was keeping us updated and did everything he could, and he did everything that fing guy could to try to stick stick it out with the family.
Speaker 1: And then he had young young.
Speaker 4: Kids and just just a real sad one for caliging.
Speaker 5: Tim.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace to him.
Speaker 4: And the last part of the year at the end of the year was we were just getting knocked down right and left Danny Masshole Mickey, who I had met at the Malur Meet and greet in Boston. He drove all the way out from from Worcester and he came in to hang out with me for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: On a rainy night, and we were we.
Speaker 4: Were catching up and he was talking about what a big fan of the show was and he was the guy that wanted us to next time, assuming they pick up the TV show next year, we'll be back in Boston.
Speaker 1: And wanted to do a Mallard meet and greet at.
Speaker 4: A WUSS game and he was going to make that happen. He was talking to some people and whatnot, and but just a huge fan. I mean, he supported the TV show the whole thing. And he almost died, got out of a medical situation, had some surgery done, and then ends up dying a couple of months later in an automobile accident, which you know, who knows if that was related to the hard or not. But he was younger than me and you, Danny, and just just a terrible thing left behind a young family.
Speaker 1: Mass Ole Mickey, so rest in peace.
Speaker 4: Also Skeeter in Montana, beloved Skeeter in Montana, the guy behind the Mallar Militia oath. Skeeter had had been ill yet cancer and he again got some good medical news. Another one of these guys called, I got good news here. Things are looking better. My scans are good, and he was very positive, and then unfortunately things went sideways on Skeeter. He was older. Doesn't make it easier, but he was older and he ends up dying rather quickly. So rest in peace, Skeeter. And then the one that just tappened near the end of the year, right after Skeeter, like a week later, our friend, our friend Mark though, the.
Speaker 1: The the Raider Warrior fan and all.
Speaker 4: I mean, we we have been losing people, damn.
Speaker 5: I mean this year when we lost Matt the.
Speaker 1: Mat Yes Matt, that said Mark.
Speaker 6: The Raiders Warriors fan. Yeah, that really hit close to home because I had to just talk to him on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Not that long ago, Yeah, no, it was. It was Brew and Matt, Matt's and I of corsponded. Mark corresponded with with Matt's wife a little bit, and we talked about him on the last like it was last Friday's podcast or two Fridays ago.
Speaker 1: The great mass of the Radies, Yeah, I mean he was.
Speaker 4: It was a big part of the show and loved loved the program and supported it.
Speaker 1: For years and years and years. Never got a chance to meet him, Matt, but he was.
Speaker 5: A staple on our Twitter.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, every monologue he would have something to say and critique the show and whatever.
Speaker 1: So those are some of the.
Speaker 4: Big names that we lost this year. If I forgot anyone, I apologize, reach.
Speaker 1: Out, let me know, and I.
Speaker 4: Will correct that on a future episode of the show. With that being said that we do have new mail to get to and these are actual letters by actual listeners to the show. Are you excited about this? I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it.
Speaker 6: Yes, please take vitamins, please, and take care of your health. It's time for the mail bag.
Speaker 4: It's all right, thank you very much, ohio Al the great ohiol First one is from Mike in sub zero Fullerton. He says, Hello, Ben and Danny g what is your favorite type of tree? Are you more of an evergreen or decedious kind of guy?
Speaker 6: I think it was sarcasm because last week you said evergreen questions.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, he says, I think the changing colors of leaves is pretty, but boy do they look like a pain to clean up when they drop. I was told that this week's mail bag is an evergreen podcast and all questions had to be about trees or a favorite chemical spray in the bathroom. I don't know a lot about trees, so that's all I got as for my favorite chemical spray. I don't use any I'm old school. I just light a match, says Mike in Fullerton.
Speaker 5: Very good.
Speaker 4: You're not a lifesol guy. I think of Mike is a liesol guy, and I think Fullerton. I've been to Fullerton. I've spent time in fullertin that Fullerton's.
Speaker 1: All about the lifesol.
Speaker 4: You kill that, It's all about the It is right near Siberia, Fullerton very cold there. Kevin in Kansas right since it says dear band and Danny g he sent some photos here. He says, I took these photos of cousin Eddie's, a business in southwest Kansas, in the small town of Coolidge, population one hundred and seventy nine. What would it take to get you to stop at a small town business in the middle of nowhere? How about a malard meet and greet in Coolidge, Kansas. So I'm you can't see this, Danny, because you're not looking at the email. But remember Cousin Eddie from the National Lampoon vacation and they'd stopped at Cousin Eddie's and Coolidge, Kansas.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so.
Speaker 4: There's a mural on the side of this little small business in Coolidge, Kansas, and it's a mural of cousin Eddie leaning on a sign that says cousin. And then they have the National Lampoon family station wagon.
Speaker 6: Cousin Eddie. That's classic. We just watched that here at the G House the other night.
Speaker 4: Now, fun fact, I did a little research on this. They filmed what was they said was Coolidge, Kansas a few hundred miles maybe not even a few hundred miles in I think it was Pueblo, Colorado, which is the next stayed over because Coolidge, Kansas is on the way to Colorado. So they filmed a lot of those parts of the movie National Lampoon's Vacation over in Colorado. But they suppose he did stop by by there, and I'd be all for Kevin doing a mala meat. Get The problem is, if you go to a town of one hundred and seventy nine, if you get like three people there, you're doing pretty well. And so it's not a lot.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot to draw from.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: When Covino and Rich have done all these graduate tell remotes, Yeah, one of the best stops was Eugene organ and it's because it was a smaller city. The other ones were much bigger. It was like the thing to do that week in Eugene. Everybody had been talking about it. A lady told us that it had been the talk of the town, and so the turnout was amazing. So think of it like that, if you get half the town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if there's one hundred and seventy nine people there, if we got forty people to show up, that's twenty two percent of.
Speaker 1: The entire population of Coolidge, Kansas.
Speaker 5: That's a malormath right there.
Speaker 4: We would be doing very well. We would be doing very well. No, that's the kind of thing though. And you know this, Kevin, you probably did the same thing. That's the kind of thing. You're driving along, you see it. You pull over for about ninety five seconds, a little over a minute and a half, you turn off the car, you get out, you take a photo, and then you do a selfie, and then you get back in the car and get back on the road. That the ninety ninety five seconds tops. That's what you do there. That's about it. And if I did own a business in a small town like that, I would have a great mural because that draws people in, right, that's what.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if those people that stop buy anything. Maybe they do. I don't know what kind of store it is, but.
Speaker 5: Why not get them to stop their engine?
Speaker 4: You got to get eyeballs on you, right, got to get any new eyeballs anything with.
Speaker 1: Eyeballs, right, that's what you you, Danny.
Speaker 4: I mean, you've gone over the top with some of the things you've done in radio over the years to try to get attention.
Speaker 1: Right, come on, let's.
Speaker 6: See Blind, do the angel wings too, Ben for all the goals to Yeah? Do the pilars with the stupid angel wings.
Speaker 1: Stand in the middle there.
Speaker 4: Blind Jake in Minnesota rights and says, you say the dirty secret is that you only need the people listen for two minutes and you get credit on the podcast. I listen to all podcasts from beginning to end because I am lame and I'm working on still having a purpose, blind Jake says. He says, does the three minutes of commercials before the pod even starts get you to your goal? Or do we need to listen to a few minutes after you begin bloviating?
Speaker 5: That is from.
Speaker 1: Blind Jake in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: So I have made this a point of emphasis on the Overnight Show, Danny, that in order for us to get credit, we just nearly need you to listen to you, the consumer of the podcast, for at least a few minutes. I think I said two minutes, and then we get credit, because that's usually how that works, right, Is that what you.
Speaker 5: Used to ask for? Five? Remember, give us five good minutes.
Speaker 1: But normally two is five because we're rounding down. I'm not a numbers guy, but that doesn't seem to add up.
Speaker 5: Five. How about three?
Speaker 6: The three opening commercials and two minutes of the show. But the two minutes of the show is going to hook you because you know you're gonna hear us ramping into the topics and you're not gonna leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once we do that opening pod teas blind, Jake's in for the full podcast. It's that Svengali effect and he's in.
Speaker 1: He's in.
Speaker 4: Next up, This email is from anonymous.
Speaker 1: I wonder who that could be?
Speaker 4: Email from anonymous? When you have these parties at your home, Ben, what's the worst thing anybody ever has done to your bathroom?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 6: That's appropriate considering we Yeah, go back and listen to yesterday's podcast.
Speaker 4: Clogged Up the Toilet. What have you found in your bathroom? What is your bathroom like after these parties? Also when you both do this stuff, these parties you all attend.
Speaker 1: What type of bathrooms do you go?
Speaker 4: Do you very interest this person is very interested in bathroost What type of bathrooms do you go into when you go to other people's homes? Do you ever feel like destroying someone's bathroom and going number two because it's so nice? And that's one of these parties. You leave it clean for people to use drugs?
Speaker 6: Child man, we know that the Malor Mansion bathroom is not for drugs. That's Ben's backyard. Hey and Ben, anybody that is gross in somebody else's bathroom, there's something twisted in your head.
Speaker 5: My mom taught us when we were little kids growing up.
Speaker 6: You leave any room you enter a little bit cleaner than it was before, like make it a better place when you leave. Like I remember being at Rich Davis's house just a few weeks back for big football get together, and I went into his bathroom and people had like thrown some trash to the side of the trash can and messed up his towels, and I just straightened it out, and I wipe the water off the sink that gets your shirt wet.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, people are so damn sloppy in these bathrooms and it's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Sing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, tell me you're you're you were raised by Neanderthals.
Speaker 1: You know, you're you're grown up. You don't leave things in shambles.
Speaker 4: Uh, and not every party, anonymous, Do you have to go to and do a line of coke off the back of the toilet or whatever you're doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's for afterwards at the strip club, off the stripper's body.
Speaker 4: Ah yeah, have some decorum, have some damned decorum, right, follow social norms, proper etiquette. Okay, and what kind of heathens do you think are going to these parties?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 6: By the way, more dudes followed our advice, we'd still have two bathrooms at the studios.
Speaker 4: That well, that and Loraina complaining, So for we have I don't know how many people work at Fox Sports Radio, but there's I think four women and everyone else is a man, and the men must share one bathroom. The four women have one bathroom, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the four women don't all work at the same time either. But what Lorena complained about was, I guess over the weekend some guys working there had pissed all over the toilet set.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was upset by that, and so she complained, and so they segregated the bathroom. And I thought we were beyond segregation.
Speaker 1: But apparently not racist. That sucks.
Speaker 4: Alf writes in from the Drive three, says, I hope this message finds you, gentlemen well and in good spirits.
Speaker 1: When did Burger Kings.
Speaker 4: Switch from their flame broiled slogan to flame grilled?
Speaker 1: And was what has this world come to it?
Speaker 5: From? Alf?
Speaker 1: They got good question there, flame. I didn't realize they were no longer flame broiled? Is that true?
Speaker 6: We know that's news to me. I think the last time you and I ate there was the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we agreed.
Speaker 4: We liked the onion rings and we liked the elongated chicken sandwich.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Yes, let's see what type I'm researching right now? When did Burger King start sucking?
Speaker 1: Says Burger King.
Speaker 4: According to this internet thing I clicked on, Burger King still uses flame broiling process to cook their burgers, which gives.
Speaker 1: The unique and smoky flavor.
Speaker 4: The technique involves cooking the patties directly over an open flame, although not completely over and open fire.
Speaker 1: Burger King burgers are broiled under.
Speaker 4: Intense gas flames during the cooking process.
Speaker 1: That's according to that.
Speaker 6: Look at what this person wrote why burger King sucks from a customer.
Speaker 5: This is on Reddit.
Speaker 6: Burger King was my absolute favorite as a kid in the late eighties and early nineties. My mom's pregnancy cravings were the original long chicken sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Back then they were served in little boxes, cut in half and always hot and fresh. Then I found the Whopper. My childhood memories were fond. But now the food is not fresh. It just seems gross. Their brand has really fallen off. Yeah, this is something you and I have talked about for a couple of years now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's not not good. I don't eat a lot of fast food anymore. Like the the fast food I eat is raising canes.
Speaker 1: I'll eat that.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to think what else, like maybe Panda Express on Christmas or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 6: We have Panda Express in rotation. There's some tricks there, like waiting for them to put another you know, hot, helping out of an entree that you want. That way you get it fresh, yeah, because they'll they'll tell you, oh, you have to wait ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, Yeah, you don't want to eat the orange chicken that's been sitting around because it's all soggy. You get the It's really good if it's fresh. But that's my theory. It's always been my theory on fast food. You've got to eat it within about five minutes of getting it, and with every second after that that goes without eating the fast food, the quality of the food goes.
Speaker 1: Down further and further.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's especially true for in and out if you can eat at an in and out Burger, because I've had some people come into California and they take it to go and they're like, oh, it wasn't that good. I'm like, did you eat it at the restaurant? No, we didn't sit there, And well, you have to because if you're not eating that hot, then you're not getting the full experience.
Speaker 5: You try to take that home. It sucks once it's cold. Oh it's terrible. Yeah, and especially those fries.
Speaker 1: I did order.
Speaker 4: There was a it wasn't even a fast food place. There was a local restaurant that I had. I ordered some chicken from last last Sunday. I didn't feel like cooking, so I ordered some chicken and some fries, some some chicken tenders, and it was a quick trip home. But by the time I got home in that styrofoam container, it got soggy and it was not an enjoyable meal. It was not an enjoyable situation. But answer your question of if I did not, I was unaware of this burger King information, so I do not know. I would assume if that's what happened. What you're telling is true that there must have been some kind of lawsuit where they cannot use flame broiled. Otherwise they why would they change it? It makes no sense. Maybe somebody sued them and said it. You can't say flame broiled because it's not an actual The actual process is not one hundred percent kosher.
Speaker 1: Moving on Gary from Pittsburgh, PA.
Speaker 4: Right since us with the holidays here, my significant other had the unfortunate luck to miss a get together because she was sick as a dog. I'm sure Danny went through this during Brenda's pregnancy. In this phase or this phrase a Pittsburgh saying like a red up your room or can be traced back to somewhere else minutes long. Mallard investigationation seems rare and appropriate since this is the cold and flew season.
Speaker 1: So the phrase in Pittsburgh saying like red up your room?
Speaker 5: Huh have you.
Speaker 1: Heard red up your room?
Speaker 4: Den?
Speaker 5: Nah, I've not heard that before.
Speaker 4: What do you think that's from red up your room?
Speaker 5: I don't know. He's right about the pregnancy part, though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's challenging parts once the baby's born, obviously, and then in the phase where they're learning to crawl, and even before then, when they roll off a bed.
Speaker 5: And when they're running the way CoA is now.
Speaker 6: And yeah, like he scraped his hands up really bad the other day. He fell and he braced himself with his hands. So you go through all these stages, but Ben, there was nothing like that pregnancy stage. Because your woman her ankles, her feet, they swell up the size of balloons. Her stomach is always bothering her, She's always having these strange cravings. But then when you answer the bell and you get her what she's craving, she feels sick after eating it.
Speaker 1: Just be happy, that pregnancy doesn't last like two years.
Speaker 5: I would have went out for a pack of cigarettes.
Speaker 1: I understand well. The answer question Gary from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Read up your room. The phrase read up comes from Scottish slang. It is a common way to say tidy up in Pennsylvania. That's what it means, tidy up. The phrase, according to a minute long Mallor investigation, comes from Scottish immigrants who brought the word red r d d to the American Midlands. The word red r ed d and they believe comes from the Middle English verb redden, which meant to rescue or to clear. May also come from the Middle English word written, which means to clear out. But the phrase a common phrase in Pennsylvania, where our friend Gary in Pittsburgh a ginzer right from me. Listen to the podcast. It's also part of Pittsburgh's unique accent, which is influenced by a combination of German, Polish, Scottish and Irish. So there it is the unexpecting phrase of.
Speaker 1: The week which was not planned.
Speaker 4: Red up your room, which according to this means tidy up your room the way Gary said that it did not seem that that was used in that context right, because he said his significant other, you know, had to was sick as a dog and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: And yeah, he made it sound like puke was all over the room.
Speaker 4: It sounds to me like Gary, you mean sick as a dog, which is another phrase, but you said read up the room, which again, according to my research, means tidy up the room. But sick as a dog that goes back to the early seventeen hundreds. We've actually had that on the podcast in years past. But sick as a dog started in seventeen five. It was to describe like nausea or you know, dogs at that time were running wild. And you also had phrase like sick as a horse, sick as a cat that came later, and horses. Here's a fun fact, Danny fun fact. Fun fact, fun fact. Horses are not able to vomit. How about that a horse cannot vomit. So if you don't like animals that vomit, get a horse. They can't vomit. There was a phrase sick as a cushion in seventeen thirty one, sick as a parrot in the nineteen seventies talked about mental mental issues. But anyway, so sick as a dog from the seventeen hundreds. Because dogs were always sick, there were there was no medical care. Didn't take a dog. So it's like a bonus phrase from Gary in Pitts. Reggie from Detroit writes in on the mail Bag. He says, hey, Ben and Danny story out this week said scientists are warning to prepare for an impending volcanic eruption that humanity is not prepared for. How do you prepare for something that humanity is not prepared for? Signed Reggie from from Detroit. No, I know that you talked. We talked about this last week was something. The way you prepare is by all the toilet paper and all the bottle of water and some hand sanitizer.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean you don't worry about it and then if it happens, you deal with it. I'm this is the classic scare tactics. At some point, one of these things will be accurate and we'll all be you know, we'll all be porked. It's all, you know, game over and all that. But ninety nine percent of these things are just to scare you and get you to click on the story.
Speaker 6: And so, speaking of being port hopefully we get a twenty minute heads up so we can all tell the female near us, hey, this is our last chance?
Speaker 4: Is it one last chance to make sweet love before it's over.
Speaker 1: And lights out?
Speaker 4: But we do know, as we talked about, we will find out when the nukes are on their way, Danny, we will find out that we'll get a text message.
Speaker 1: That's how our lives are going to end. Inbound. This is not a test. Inbound missiles. Shelter in place, inbound missiles. And then that's it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no no no noa hey, good bye.
Speaker 1: Just like that, just like that?
Speaker 5: Did you say sweet love?
Speaker 1: Floppy?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Mike in wiscon the last one? Mike and Wasson writes and he says it is a wonderful he says, Ben and Danny, he says, it's a wonderful life. Fans are very upset because of what Amazon Prime did this this week. They cut out a scene of the A Christmas Classic and apparently this is Mike, he kind of sent the this disjointed details.
Speaker 1: But they are a wonderful life. It's a wonderful life. Yeah, of course they cut out a scene on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 5: Why would they do that.
Speaker 4: Because there's a it's a nineteen forty six film the guy considers taking his own life. So anyway, that's actually what Mike wanted to know. He said, Ben and Danny, you guys work in the entertainment business.
Speaker 1: Do we work in the entertainment business? Danny?
Speaker 4: Anyway, he says, how did something like this happen? Because I guess it's a big part of that movie. I have not seen a wonderful life in many ways.
Speaker 6: I mean, just put a disclaimer before the film if you feel the need to say something. Aladdin on Disney Plus they have a disclaimer before the movie starts, saying that there's some stereotypes. Weren't okay then and aren't okay now. They don't change anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if you have that big a problem with it, don't put it on your platform.
Speaker 1: Let somebody else have it who you know, because Amazon does.
Speaker 4: Not have to put it out there if they're that woke that they can't handle it. And there's other streaming services although also woke, that might be willing to put it out there. So uh, I mean, I saw, I saw this story. My I don't know what to tell you. I mean, it's just there's a lot of layers of bureaucracy at these media companies and stuff that goes on. By the way, though, that Lauren Sanchez is going to marry Jeff Bezos that you see that story last week?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, boy, six hundred million? What do you need that much money for a damn wedding for?
Speaker 4: Again, Danny, I had dinner at the same table with that woman several times when she was a laker, like locker room reporter, you know, twenty granted it was twenty five years ago or twenty two years or whatever it was. But Mike, God, good for her and she you know a lot of women in la Danny, they tried to get that big rich guy, and she got the richest.
Speaker 1: Of them all.
Speaker 4: I mean she she You talk about out kicking your coverage drum, dumb drum in terms of trying to find a guy that's loaded.
Speaker 1: Wow, unbelievable. Anyway, we'll get out on that, Danny. I'll be back.
Speaker 4: I will not be back tonight. The rare and appropriate a couple of ys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you almost told a lie right there, Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: I will not be back tonight.
Speaker 6: Do you deserve a break just because last weekend. Your felt like the weekend I should just say Christmas. When we celebrated the Christmas break, the network had the best of specials on and I listened to the hour that years was on.
Speaker 5: You did a great job.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Danny. I appreciate that. Some of the great highlights of the year. And it was great to hear all the different shows.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: They do that every year to hear yeah to this, a little bit of that and lets people. I like it because it lets people in other day parts here the other shows like because usually people who work at night don't get to hear the daytime shows and vice versa, so it gives them an opportunity.
Speaker 1: It's like a sampler Danny.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like going to a restaurant. You're trying different foods and you see what you like and what you don't like.
Speaker 1: And I think it's kind of a thing that they do.
Speaker 6: And that's money in the bank because that was good. You deserve an hour off, So I expect you in the studios for hour two tonight, told.
Speaker 4: Stool oh, and you just keep expecting that, Danny. No quiet, And I assume you you're a big radio star. You're not working this week.
Speaker 1: Right, the next couple of days, are you, Danny? Are you back in this week?
Speaker 5: We are back on, but we're going to be in for the cow show.
Speaker 1: Stars attract other stars.
Speaker 6: Schedule is all over the place, but if you tune in on the regular Covino and Rich show, you'll either hear us or you'll hear somebody saying where to find us?
Speaker 4: All right, have a wonderful rest of your Sunday, enjoy the holiday break if you have it, and we will have a new.
Speaker 1: TV show this coming weekend.
Speaker 4: I still watch this weekend's episode of Benny Versus the Penny for a little bit longer if you listen in the morning here, and then we'll be back at it next week with a new TV show, and we'll be on later in the week with more radio. Have a wonderful rest of your day there, and we'll talk to you next time later.
Speaker 5: Skater got a murder. I gotta go.