Speaker 1: The nick A Gliser Podcast. Nick Glaser pos, here's Nikki.
Speaker 2: Hello here, I am welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: It's Nicky Glazer Podcast. Excuse me while I put on my lip gloss, which all the gen zs are wearing.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I have mine too.
Speaker 1: They can't go anywhere without it?
Speaker 3: Is that a gen Z thing?
Speaker 1: That is what I'm told by gen z M. I put it on my Instagram story this week that gen ZM had written to me that like, one thing to know about hold on, let me read in her voice, one thing to know about gen Z. So I gotta find it. I just am She's hilarious to me. People are starting My friends are starting to be like, you have to check with her about everything you buy. And I'm like no, It's not like I'm like, won't get something because she says no. I just it's funny to get her confirmation. It's content. It's it's giving, like fun relationship between two people from different generations who just want to understand each other. I am not an old person totally right. I am not a millennial who's like mad about gen Z. I think that is such a late I'm like working on a bit about it in my act about how like every generation like hates the younger generation because they're jealous you're young, but they can't say that, so they make fun of how you talk and what you wear because we hate that our skin looks gross and yours doesn't, and that we're closer to dying than you are, but we can't say that because it's embarrassing to admit that that's the real fear. And we get mad at you and that you have you have a life that you can you can do so many things we didn't do, you know, like we blew past opportunities to socialize and go out and maybe meet people, or like maybe there's said gen zs are single and we're stuck in marriages we don't like, so instead we just go like what they talk in this weird? Why are they talking that we didn't talk like that? Like A good point was raised in My Girls Chat that Sara Lena said that millennials did not have as many different slang words as gen Z did when we were the reigning young.
Speaker 3: General those days. I feel like we did have a good amount, but maybe not as much.
Speaker 1: You remind me of something, because I don't think we had that many kal Bunga was X. Gen X, rad was gen X, Tubular was gen X as if for groovy groovy was was co opted retro actively like rams, Yeah, so you're struggling. We did, We didn't really have it, but anyway, So another gen Z thing. We never go anywhere without a gloss in hand, bathroom car, another country. Lip gloss, but a bomb gloss, but a balm glass. We love. Summer Fridays and Lenash, those are the two brands. And I gotta says, is with the finger like, I guess it's less of a no, so it's like the tube. It comes in like less of a like, like you take it out and it's a wand and more of like. I don't know what she meant by a bomb. I could ask, but you know, she might get back to me even before I ask, because that's how fast she is, so it might take less than it might take negative time to find out. So I don't know if we want to go there, But I think what she meant is like a goo like it comes out like gooey. So I got I got Tower twenty eight or whatever that brand is Lenege and Summer Fridays, and I gotta admit they taste really delicious and because you do end up eating.
Speaker 3: Them and the wan I've always said, if I could eat my makeup, I'd probably use it more often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you do eat it, you absorb it in your skin and you eat whatever is on your lips is transferred into your body.
Speaker 3: But when you go camping, you're supposed to bring like five gallons of water and like six lip glosses just in case you get.
Speaker 1: Lost in the large and in case there's a photo shoot that you come across with.
Speaker 3: Well, that's you know what. The the the the sign of good slang is that it becomes just like normal language. And I think a lot of the millennial things that we considered that we consider them normal now, but they're actually slang. Okay, Like you know, like the word cool, like that's cool was slang once for like like the silent I don't know who said it, but yeah, some generation, like the Silent generation came back from World War One and was like radio, that's pretty cool, and everyone else before them were like cool, that's like idiotic. Yeah, it's just like in the in the But here's some millennial words.
Speaker 1: That I did see a water container in a gym today or the other day that said hot these are options hot, cold, cool? Okay, what do you make of that?
Speaker 3: It's a little too much like it was a container, like.
Speaker 1: You know, it was like a big if you know, the kind of thing that you talk around in the office and you talk about the latest episode of Friends the other night.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay, what water cooler? Yes, I could get hot, cold, and cool.
Speaker 1: I took a picture of it because I was so confounded by the options. I understand cool and cold are two different things. I think cool was supposed to be in the in the middle. But maybe your water comes out wearing sunglasses.
Speaker 3: And I mean that seems really uh specific.
Speaker 1: I thought you would like that, Okay, So.
Speaker 3: I just I think I don't think I would. I think cool is probably room tamp Yeah, I just don't. I don't like it because I think it's too many options. I don't believe that cool is actually anything.
Speaker 1: And who is hot water in a gym?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's cuban because it says it's probably good for you to do. If you want to know what's good for you, do what doesn't feel good all the time?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By Andrew Human stare into the sun as soon as you get up in the morning, take a cold plunge, uh, sit in silence, go on a what's it called. There's some kind of walk he talks about where you have to look across the lands, so you're if you're ever seeing a guy walking around your neighborhood slowly scanning the horizon back and forth with his neck. He's not a PERV. He listens to and of humorous podcast and also might be a PERF and it just fits the protocol. But I was listening to like what you have to do in the morning to feel good? Your best buy his protocol, which isn't it's not insane, but you do have to stare at the sun for fifteen minutes in the morning.
Speaker 3: He really, he says, stare at the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to get sunlight in your eyes.
Speaker 2: You need Yeah, you were sunglasses. You have to go outside and.
Speaker 3: Just science told us that that's bad for you for like a thousand years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even on the clips, get it in. Get it in. You'll be blind, but you'll feeling Are you serious, No, it's totally true. But listen, Okay, after you read us millennial phrases, look Andrew Huberman Protocol for your daily life. But I do want to hear millennial phrases because here's the thing. You're right, they do become a part of the way we talk. And that is why I'm obsessed with gen z phrases, is because I think some of them are fucking awesome. And as soon as they inject themselves in my brain in a way that becomes like I don't have to think that I'm doing it. I'm I'm gonna be set to describe so many new things. For instance, like this new thing of like saying dead dead, I'm deceased, call Tyler Henry, like get seven of my friends to carry me into a grave like that, just like those different versions of saying you are passed on. I like it. I like it, and I think, oh, Tyler Henry, Yeah, we can definitely talk about that. Okay, So run us through.
Speaker 3: Okay. So here's just the let so I found on the internet.
Speaker 1: And by the way, we're old millennials, or at least I am, Brian, You're a few years younger old. I'm the oldest. Oh yeah, you're the oldest. Okay, So these might seem be gay bae b a e like, oh bane, Yeah that that actually was good? Good job. Yeah, stands for.
Speaker 3: Well I see it.
Speaker 1: I no, actually no before anyone else.
Speaker 3: Okay, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah all right basic basic Okay, yes, very good. Love Basic. Really what a great word. That didn't have a way to describe that before. I guess you could say cub but no, basic is lame, boring, pedestrian. But basic is just really uh yeah.
Speaker 3: That enapsulates what we what we want to say. It's because it has a little bit of an insult attached to it. Yeah, yes, something's basic. It's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one wants that. Adulting uh huh Okay, don't love it, but it definitely adding in to the two words two nouns. Yeah, became a thing that we did adulting. I hated it. I always have. I don't know why, and anyone who uses it that's fine. But yeah. I was this year's old when I found out whatever that one really your table.
Speaker 3: A lot of our slang came from Twitter.
Speaker 1: We all like started yeah, and.
Speaker 3: I think gen Z is probably getting theirs from the internet as well.
Speaker 1: What they're doing is they're getting it from TV and different tiktoks. So like the one I was telling the girls chat about the other day was a so I saw. I was listening to lost culture. He says, the latest episode with these girls that have a podcast called the Haters, and that's going to be a new podcast I listened to understand gen z culture. They were dropping. It was like I was listening to a foreign language. It was like when your teacher used to play you like French tapes and you would have to like listen during class and like take a test. I was like glued to the audio trying to decipher things because every other word was something new. So at one point they said they were talking about old feuds in pop stars or between pop stars, and they said, Nicki Minaj and Cardi I believe were the last like feud where there was like, you know, fist thrown, hands were thrown. Now hands were thrown is not what I'm talking to. That's already one that was probably more a millennial thing. So they said that was probably the last celebrity, you know, pop star girly feud where hands were thrown. And then one of the girls said, and they left no recipes, They left no recipes, And then one of them repeated left no recipes. And so when Bowen repeated no recipes, I was like, Okay, this is not just this girl saying something that doesn't maybe she got the frame is wrong or something. It's a real thing. So I googled it. Nothing literally left no recipes. I don't know what they're talking about. Then I asked Emily and she said, this one's actually interesting, and this is why I love this etymology of gen Z Lingo. So I guess there was a TikTok where some conservative moron was talking about how women have become too bold and empowered and they you know, in the workplace and they don't like cook anymore, and they don't they're not housekeep you know, they're don't homemakers and stay at home moms. And so women now the the recipes have been lost. Their moms did not give them the recipes. They there's been no recipes passed down, And so gen Z took that as like they left the recipes or the it's something with recipes. I forget the exact phrasing, but I liked that they took this thing. This guy said that. Everyone was just like, what are you talking about? But it makes sense, like the moms didn't give the recipes how to make the cookies, and the women are now being like, well, just Uber eats them, right, and that's somehow.
Speaker 3: And then gen Z co opted it and made it a positive thing.
Speaker 1: And just turned it into a thing of like when you don't when you don't teach the next generation something that's I mean, I guess they didn't like to take it back from him. They just used it the way he used it. But I like that they got it from some guy, Like I like that it comes across. I like that they just hear something somewhere and then it it gets passed around.
Speaker 3: Well, like the genesis of a new slange that all that will blow up. I mean, they all got to start somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that is I just like I think. I like etymology and where words come from and why we use them, and so this is why I've become like fascinated by it. If you guys, ever, if Bestie's ever learned about a gen Z term and where it comes from or something interesting or something new, your kid is saying, please DM me with it. I love it so so much.
Speaker 3: If we could figure out what no recipes actually means, I do feel like that's a good one.
Speaker 1: No, that's what it means. It means like the recipes weren't passed down, so I would say like if if you know, oh, so let's say when Noah was gone, and what's her name, Jesus Christ, I'm so sorry, Olivia. Olivia stepped in. I've had one hour and twenty minutes sleep for everyone to know. But I'm feeling great. Don't worry about me. I really am. I hate when people in podcasts are like I haven't slept and I feel like shit, and you're like, well, then I don't want to listen to this shit. But I feel good. So when Olivia stepped in, if Olivia would have been like, I don't know how to run this thing, we would have been like, Noah left no recipes?
Speaker 3: Is that really? Because then it's then that's just like instead of no instructions.
Speaker 1: It's just a cooler way to say it.
Speaker 3: Like, it's just a cooler way to say no instructions.
Speaker 1: It's like maybe, yeah, it's just like you didn't pass down the information that you had to make the next generation know like how to do things.
Speaker 3: We've lost the institutional knowledge is what the slang should be there.
Speaker 1: Yes, not as quippy and fun. But I thought I had something to do with receipts, which when that when receipts came out of this the lingo, I did not understand what it was, like, I need receipts, and now receipts is like we all.
Speaker 3: Say it like, I mean, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: It really makes sense. That's one that like at first, it was a little clunky putting it on, like a pair of new shoes. I had some blisters, Like I was struggling like saying it. Now I could say it and my parents would probably understand.
Speaker 3: I love it. I mean, I feel like we're having a lot more fun with the language of these days in America. Yeah, I think so, just all of a sudden gotten fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, I let's talk about this is Your Country? The special that Brian Show ran, Tim Dillon's Uh this is Your Country uh cracked the Netflix top ten. It did for two days for two days, which is for comedies.
Speaker 3: This week, I mean, this is maybe the most competitive week I've ever seen on Netflix. Number one sweeping the nation is the Adam Brody Kristen Bell rom com Nobody Wants This, which has been at number one for a long time. Everybody loves that show. It's at the nation first for a rom com. Mm hmm, the only because Hollywood stopped making rom coms that were good. They put out one or two a year at they all star Sidney Sweeney, and they were just looking for something that I think the world was ready for, like a real good rom com.
Speaker 1: And man, here's my thing about Nobody Wants This. I was watching it and I was like, if I pitched a TV show to my team and was like, and I want the romantic lead to have a podcast. Oh god, everyone would say, no, that's a bad idea because Sex and the City just did it and it wasn't it was made. It was mocked on Sex and the City, So don't do it. What I've learned from Nobody Wants This is that you can you should do things other people have done because it means it work, work, And I'm not saying it's derivative or that they stole it from it. Like having a podcast is a thing for a girl to do now like many many people. So it should be a job that can be repeated. Like I feel like anytime I try to put together a TV show, it's like that's been done. Well, that's been done. It's like, well, then we should do it and do it our way, right, and it's fine. But I was just kind of like fuming and there was some blood coming out of my ears from the thought of, like, now I can't be a podcast co host on the show that I pitch, even though that is what I would want to do. But guess what, Yes I can. I'll do it again. I don't give a fuck. But I think it's a really cute show. I'm really enjoying it. I've made it two episodes in and I just don't have much more to say about it than that than that I'm watching it with a lot of jealousy because I wish I wrote this. Yes I did so.
Speaker 3: Were you an Adam Brody fan?
Speaker 1: Hell? Yeah, I was always a Brody boy. I never was into the other guy. He too bad, he was too quiet, he was too subdued. Adam Brody was funny, and he seemed to pine for Summer's character, which is always an attractive quality when the guy is not trying to be too aloof. And I like Brodina I like him now too. I think he's very charming. I think they have great chemistry. And Kristen Bell, I'll watch that girl do anything. I love her face, I love her facial expressions. I love her acting style. I love Justine Loope loop Loop. I think it a name is who plays her sister? I love his sister played by Why now I can't think of her name, even though she's my friend, the really caustic one. Oh my god, I'm so sorry that I can't remember your name right now. She dated, She dated Kyle Dunagan, Anne wrote Glassman. She's Jackie, Uh, Jackie God. This is a really bad example that my brain isn't working because she's actually a friend of mine and Jackie Tone, and she's the best name ever, Jackie Tone. She's so funny in it. I think it's great. But so yeah, that was Everyone's been watching that, and my feelings are just jealousy that, like, oh god, this is the only show on Netflix that I could see myself having pitched or being able to write. And I feel like I missed the boat. But you know what, I don't want to make a show or I would, so just let them have success. And I'm happy for everyone involved, and I'll keep watching and not make it about me, so tell me when there's Love is Blind.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so number one was that sweeping the nation, and then the day after This Is Your Country came out, the Love is Blind Season seven came out, and that was obviously going to take up the top five.
Speaker 1: Also that enough of that show, enough of we don't need anymore. These are all field couples that will never make it. The experiment is over, it doesn't work, everyone regrets, no one.
Speaker 3: There's been no successful couples out of Love is Blind.
Speaker 1: I don't think maybe Lauren and what's his name off the first season, but since then not, I don't really think so. I just I fell out of love for that show because I was just like, these people don't really know each other. This is a complete manipulation to get people to fall in love fast. I've seen it happen before. I'm kind of disenchanted with it now.
Speaker 2: I guess it's kind of like a counterpoint to what you were saying before. But something that grinds my gears is like when something works and then it's like they just stretch it out. Like with Love is Blind. They did all these seasons and then they did the one in Brazil in Mexico. It's okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yes, the one thing I will say was interesting about that, And I didn't watch all the you know, different cities around the country, but Anya did, and she said it was really interesting to see how people date in other countries. How and the same with Love Island. I've heard that British women do not sleep with a guy for so long, and they do not kiss, they don't get cuddly, like they won't give it up for anything. And I like it. And I bet I don't know how they got that advice to not do that stuff too soon, but they're living the right life. Okay, We're gonna finish up this conversation about this is your country because I want to talk about it. It was so good and and I want to hear all the other stuff that got impeded your way from being number one right after this. All right, So we got Love is Blind, we got Nobody Wants This.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the season finale of The Circle came out. We have Nicole Kidman's show The Perfect Couple, which is still up there.
Speaker 1: That was still raining.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We had Emily in Paris, which we wound up overtaking actually, but that was on there for seven weeks. So the Vince McMahon documentary.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, that's good.
Speaker 3: And then the Menendez Brothers Monsters Menendez Brothers doc.
Speaker 1: Couldn't watch more than five minutes of it. Too dark to ACTI.
Speaker 3: People saying that. People said that it's not as good as the other Monsters series, which is Damer.
Speaker 1: Oh Dahmer was so good, And I'm sure Monsters is good. I've heard people say it is good and they like, think you got to watch it, but I was just like, I, I don't think that this. I don't know if I like dramatizations of real things. I kind of wanted to see a documentary about those two bros. Okay, so this is your country.
Speaker 3: So then we got knocked out by a uh this cartoon, a really solid cartoon called Digital Circus, which has a huge following on YouTube. They released a YouTube episode a few years ago and I got three hundred and thirty million views on YouTube and then nah yeah, and then Netflix picked it up. It's got international appeal, a lot of Spanish language fans. And now that's a like number four or something.
Speaker 1: But how often are you checking this?
Speaker 3: Every five minutes? Truly I'm serious. Since this is your Country has come out, I think I've spent every five minutes of every day reading every single comment, every single post, every single reply that anyone has. I think I've seen it all. I'm having trouble finding new things that people have said about it. I've read thousands and thousands of comments.
Speaker 1: Tim Dillon doing this?
Speaker 3: No, No, he is not, he is much?
Speaker 1: Is Bill Dixon your other?
Speaker 3: No? No, But someone's got to do it. Someone's well. I'm learning a lot about reading these comments and reading all the reactions and things like.
Speaker 1: That I'm sure to use and some new slang yeah, no, is it making you happy?
Speaker 3: There are some So the response is overwhelmingly positive from regular people on the Internet. There are certain like little like hellholes of the Internet where people have like such extreme opinions it's like mind boggling. And then every once in a while you see someone who has like a good note that I'm like, oh, I would take that note if we got more episodes of it. But I love seeing all the comments. I'd say the overwhelming number one comment that we.
Speaker 1: Get is yeah, more Tim.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess in a way, it's more Tim, But that's.
Speaker 1: The people were fake.
Speaker 3: Well they weren't. That's not the number one comment. That is I would say something that people are discussing and people. It's interesting because people who say they don't like the show tend to also say that the people were actors and they were improvising, and that it was a sketch show, which is so frustrating and so annoying because it was not a sketch show, illegitimate. They just don't they can't accept the fact that Tim sincerely tried to make a talk show with real people.
Speaker 1: Right right, Okay, So what's the number one comment.
Speaker 3: Number one comment by a lot by magnitudes orders of magnitude is we want more episodes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why is there only one episode? Is this seriously just one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm concused by that. They were like, are we getting a new one next week? It does feel like that, Like that's obviously what the show is is there's there is to be more, So hopefully that's something that's in talks.
Speaker 3: And I came to this realization, like for the judging, this show is really difficult because like, imagine it's a it's a talk show, it's a daytime talk show. Imagine if like The Kelly Clarkson Show just released one episode and then you had to like review it.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know the first episode of every TV show is awful? Not that this This was so funny. I the best time at the premiere watching it with like a huge room of people. Yeah, that was so fun.
Speaker 3: That was so cool. Thank you for coming to that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Well it was so fun to watch at the impro It was the premiere party kind of thing. And Tim did stand up to introduce it and was so funny. Yeah, as always my favorite. And then he introduces it, and then I got to sit with right next to Brian and Ali his wife, and then Bill, my great friend who also worked on it, was in the room and Tim was miles away having dinner with a group of people because he liked me. I would want to get the fuck out of that.
Speaker 3: Kindn't like to.
Speaker 1: I would. It would be my worst nightmare to screen something that I was in and watch people react to it. But it you know, when I would if I would have watched it on my laptop at home, not as many laughs because I was just like, you know, I would have been studying it and distracted. I was just like locked in and it felt so good for me to see it kill so hard with every people were fucking loving it. That was Yeah, I think it was really good for all of you to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really good. We had definitive proof that people liked it, and everyone we screened it for said they loved it too. And that's the That is the overwhelming can census of the comments online. If you look at like, you know, obviously there's haters everywhere, and that's what I focus on, But if you look at like the comments on Instagram, the comments on TikTok, everyone's just like, I love this, this is amazing, what a great concept. And yeah, I'm very happy about that.
Speaker 1: But the one thing I was going to say that I learned the woman's voice that's like are you serious? Are you serious? Are you serious? It is so greating to me but also so funny. And her husband, Guy was so ridiculous. And my favorite part was him describing hamster combat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing about Tim is that he's on everyone's side initially, you know, like he's rooting for these people who are bad people, and he likes that they're bad. He's like, he will tell them, you're the worst person I ever met in my life, but then he is encouraging and sweet and like, you know, there are little parts that I loved, like when when the Bigger Girl was on and her mom, So this girl is like my mom is like meddling in my life, and like she she's constantly monitoring what I eat and she's like a girl was like a plus size girl and Tim and she's like she she wants to monitor what kind of coffee I get? And Tim's like, what kind of coffee? What do we get? And she's like like a latte with like I don't know some I get some pumps of stuff and he goes, oh, you're gonna pump it up. You're gonna pump it like he was like he just was like on her side, like we're gonna pump it up. That was such an endearing moment. Tim is such an endearing figure, but he's also so cutting and is almost like operating on an intellectual level that no almost no one I've ever known is, and he can say things that no one even catches are hilarious. But he also seems like he's on your side and he's on their side, and he's one of them but he's also making fun of them. He threads that line so perfectly. He's the overwhelming consensus I saw was just more Tim, like, let's just get Tim interacting with America. And that's what the show was, essentially, and with some really funny characters who By the way, we're not scripted everyone, Do you guys know how reality TV works? This is how it works. People come in with a story and before they go out, producers tell them here's the best way to tell the story. So sometimes they seem a little bit like they're trying to remember how they were told to say it, which is not telling. It's not scripted. It's just like, hey, we need to get the cold context of this in order for this to work for the show. So I think sometimes even on f Boy Island, same producer, they the guys would explain themselves in a way or that seemed like they were trying to remember a script in their head, but it's really about what the producer told them, like, in order for this to be as clear as possible for people to understand your story, we're not adding to it. We're just telling you, like, let's say it in this order. Perhaps, And I think that's where they look a little bit like deer in headlights. Oh, I'm gonna fuck this up if I don't get this right. I'm saying this away. I maybe wouldn't say it, but by no means is anyone ever told what to say. All the stories were totally real.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely totally real. Like the guy that proposed, he said, I want to propose.
Speaker 1: That was so funny.
Speaker 3: You know, the guy did lose two hundred thousand dollars investing in NFTs. He wanted to come on the show and confess to his wife because he's a fan of Tim Dillon, and he thought saying it on the show would soften the blow, which I bet it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she seemed to forgive him.
Speaker 3: She seemed to forget. I mean, she was definitely pissed.
Speaker 1: It was so funny when she walked out and was pregnant. It was just like such a nice reveal. You guys like killed it. I'm I was just so proud of you that night. And I was like texting with Brian afterwards, like you can't deny what happened, like it killed in the room. You can't deny it, like it's it's a success. And if it doesn't reach the top ten of Netflix, because it was undecided at that point. It it's it's niche, it almost it'd be weird if it did. I'm so glad it did, but it's it shouldn't be expected because it is so niche. But it did. And then and Brian said to me if it if it makes the top ten, I will rejoice, that is all the matter. And then it reached number ten and I go, are you rejoicing? And he was like, well, not quite yet, and I'm like, no, you said you would.
Speaker 3: No I didn't rejoice. I still haven't rejoiced. I you know, I have high expectations and high hopes for things I do, and I if they're not if they don't reach. The only time I've actually ever been happy after a thing was the roast. The roast, Yeah, because that is expectations.
Speaker 1: That's the only time I've been happy after the thing too. Honestly, it's because it's the only time in my career. Also it is is it is exceeded. I mean even every special life taped, it's felt like did we get it? I don't know, It's just that is the and maybe like a couple of Conan appearances. I was like, I couldn't have done better, but you're right, it's it's set a bar for our lives that just that magic was made that night. Not it was not all on me, not even close to all on me. It was just like a lucky night. But I think overwhelming, this is a huge success. And you I hope, uh you've you've you're you're letting some of it in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I am. And if you if you haven't watched it yet, please go watch it. But whatever you do, don't hit play and watch it for five minutes and then stop it. It's better that you don't watch it at all.
Speaker 1: We talked about that.
Speaker 2: That's why I haven't watched it yet because I literally only had like four minutes to watch it with the band stuff and family. So I was like, oh, I can't start it because I'm good. Yes, I'm gonna ruth.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was with a new postpartum mom this weekend. I was with Kirsten in Kansas City, and like, your tits are like the number one concern, Like your tits filling with milk, leaking, milk being needed to milk making. It's it is like it's like having a sick dog. Your tits are sick dogs that you constantly need to be monitoring, cannot leave alone for even forty five minutes without yet making little messes. You're gonna have to put like just a patch on it because it's just that's it's bleeding every or whatever. You know, Like your tits are like a huge concern, and it seems like so it seems so annoying to always have to pump everywhere and all the time and and have them like filling up and being like, oh god, they're gonna blow. It was as that that seems like it's so exhausting. I couldn't imagine it's watching a tim show.
Speaker 2: It's supply and demand. That's how it works. Yeah, like why.
Speaker 1: I would be mixing in formula a SAP if I was like, I just couldn't. It's too much. It's it's it's a sick dog, and I would wanted that dog to be healed. But it's it's like.
Speaker 3: It's how long you have to deal with that?
Speaker 1: For up to a year or more if you're weird.
Speaker 2: It really depends on on what you know, Like is the situation.
Speaker 1: I mean, seven year olds are sucking on tits. Like there's some women that go to like four Wow. Yeah, that's because as long as they're sucking, you're will produce it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see, yeah, supply and demand.
Speaker 2: Situation and demand exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes. Well I saw a movie or a TV show or something where a woman's baby was taken from her or something and then she was like lactating and people felt really bad for her because she had no baby.
Speaker 2: To Some women will donate their milk. Also, there's such thing as donor milk.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. We all came up on formula and no one questioned it, and now it's like, it's truly insane. If Kirsten was like, if a little droplet of milk falls, it's like it's liquid gold. And moms were just shake it up formula and then.
Speaker 3: What would they do with their actual with their Actually.
Speaker 1: Well, they stop producing it because they're not using it. If you don't use it, you lose it.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: How much could you sell your breast milk for?
Speaker 2: It's again, it's donor, so you don't sell it.
Speaker 3: You don't sell it on the black market.
Speaker 1: It's like child porn, no offense. But that is the way child porn is like, no one pays for it. They all just are like feel bad for each other, and so they just like give it to each other. I know, that's a weird thing.
Speaker 3: How did you find that?
Speaker 1: As Because of all the podcasts I listened to, that was one of the most fascinating things. That was, like, no one pays for child porn because they're all like, dudes, we are the most weird people in society. We got to help each other out. And so it's all just like they all get in these dark web kind of forums and they earn kind of seniority and then the ones at the top get the best quote unquote. It's just so sick. But I was shocked to learn there's no money in it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I go, what am I even doing this for doing just I mean, I'm like the ditty stuff. Nothing's really coming out of that camp. I've been waiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quiet on the front and.
Speaker 1: Why something is interested in pedophile Stop stop making me feel weird about being interested in hearing and reading about pedophiles. Everyone is chomping at the bit for ditty stuff, which is some of the craziest shit you will ever hear. That is so morbid and so disgusting, but people are like people can't wait for more stuff to leak, and so don't come at me for being like kind of intrigued by this stuff sick way, And I'm thinking either of you are saying that.
Speaker 2: I think that everyone is a pedophile, like I I don't know, Like my pedophile radar is like so totally up right now that I have a baby, Oh really, why do I go on my kid?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why do you want I change her clothes? Why do you want to change her diaper? It's like everything is like very questionable, even women, or is just met everyone everyone ecly me and AVI?
Speaker 1: Do you think that's a common fear because I don't remember moms feeling that way, like moms are just always handing babies off. Or is this like a new thing coming out with all the news of like how there are so.
Speaker 2: Many I mean, I don't know. I just know it's my thing, but I don't know. I can't answer that question.
Speaker 1: I think you're smart, honestly, why not err on the side of caution.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how much that's that's percolated throughout because it's not like there's more pedophiles now than there was, but like I like, if you talk to like your parents' generation or something like that, like back in the fifties, they would just let.
Speaker 2: Like they were so naive.
Speaker 3: You well, you have your your kid could get picked up by like a neighborhood guy who would drive you back home from school or whatever, and that was fine.
Speaker 1: Yep, oh I constantly getting picked up by other people, parents said. And my dad told a story once that he got approached by a guy when he was little that was obviously a creep that wanted to do stuff to him and was like, hey, kid, get in the car, like a classic situation like that, and he was like, you want to go?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: You want to go?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I have baseball equipment? You like baseball because like every kid like baseball. I guess He's like, do you want to go watch baseball? Something about baseball, and my dad was like, I don't really like baseball. So my dad's like lack of interest in baseball like saved his life. He was just like, I don't really want to do like something pedophile picked like the wrong thing for my dad, Like do you want to go look for arrowheads or paddle mostly down? A river.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so could all stock in baseball if you just had different equipment in his car, you should have at least had three sports in there. Yeah, what about hockey? Do you like hockey?
Speaker 1: Now? How you can't murder a kid with a racket ball?
Speaker 3: Was that? Well he doesn't one to murder, does he? Well, we don't know what.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I was just making the joke that he the both the thing to lure the child was also the weapon. Yes, which is a sick thing to say, but I'm a sick bitch. You know what. This is a great place to take a break. We'll be back after this and I'll tell you about my weekend a little bit. I I did what did I do?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Wee again? I did so much this weekend. Friday night, I was in Windsor, Ontario, which is right across the river from Detroit. I like did not know that Canada like butted up to Detroit, like very closely. Yeah, and it's it's like it literally you could if you had a really good arm and a slingshot or a catapult, you could throw a rock and hit a building on the other side. Like you could swim across the river and be like I'm in Canada and it Windsor was beautiful. I was at the Caesars Casino and I did not look into this gig in any way, Like I don't ever look into gigs. I just go. I know I'm going to a city. I know it's gonna be a theater. I know who's gonna be there in terms of like the people I'm working with. I hope fans show up. I don't know if they will. I can't control it, so I'm not gonna look at ticket numbers. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna monitor it. And let me just say most comedians are monitoring the fuck out of that stuff and being like, who's going to be there? How big is the show? What is We walk into a venue and you know, I'll walk in with my openers, and the people will usually be like, do you want to see the stage, and it is a resounding yes, and then I just keep walking to the green room. I don't cause I just I don't want to. I don't want anything to come in that will make me nervous about it. Oh, I think that's it. And also I kind of don't care like it does it and nothing's going to change my performance.
Speaker 2: Is it all the same to you? At this people doing it everything.
Speaker 3: So long, so many different venues.
Speaker 1: I would like to say that, but I know people who have been doing it long too, and they're still interested in like, wow, look at the the drapery or look at the architecture. Like I will perform in beautiful venues, but because I'm out there doing stand up, I'm distracted, so I can't really take in the ceilings and stuff. But everyone knows I'm not really into looking at buildings anyway.
Speaker 3: Like Bill Burr when he goes to a theater, he does that, he goes, look at the drapery.
Speaker 1: He's really no, I'm sure he like steps out and goes, wow, look at this is a beautiful place. But maybe not. But I will say that I did not at this location, and maybe I should have because I did not look at the capacity of it, and I stepped out. And it is so many more people that I've ever played for. Wow, it was like it was fifty two hundred I think sold out, and I'm usually I mean, I'm usually playing to like seventeen.
Speaker 3: Hundreds, which is so many two.
Speaker 1: Thousand, Yeah, and then a couple three thousands here and there, and so for this to be like I was like, what the fuck? It was like a surprise party. It was like an intervention for everyone to let me know that I'm famous.
Speaker 3: But that didn't throw you off when you stepped out there.
Speaker 1: Right help, no, no, if anything, it lit me up. It was like, oh my god, Like I felt like such gratitude and was like just energized by it.
Speaker 3: It was so beforehand and saw the number of seats this, you wouldn't have gotten that boost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe not, Like maybe I would have gotten the boost when I saw the seats and been like and the guys would have been like it sold out, I would be like it it like, maybe I would have had the boost before. But I had a new opener come with me because I didn't want to bring the whole crew to Canada because it just seemed like a hassle. So I had a just Troit comedian come over that was recommended to me. Her name is Camilla Bellario, and she was so funny and so poised and like just got out there and I was like, oh fuck, like this is some professional shit, and I was like I gotta raise my game because they instantly like loved her like she was the headliner and I was like, what's happening, Not that doesn't she went out cold, like I just this crowd was just amazing. But also she was so good and she played guitar like she would just pick up. She's a trained operatic singer. Wow, she's a folk singer. She looks like Casey musk Graves. She just gave birth four months ago and she was back. She was so good. Camilla Bellario everyone should follow her really funny songs. But she also like is a singer songwriter, folk singer. But she was backstage. We were talking about having kids because she just had her first one. I think she only is gonna have one as far as I understood the conversation, but she was saying. I was like, yeah, it's just you know, it's not for me, and she's like, just do it. She was like so casual about it. She's like, honestly, it's not that hard. Everyone makes it seem like it's so hard because they need to like justify, like I agree that they feel like exhausted by it, like they want to get sympathy, so they complain that it's hard, but it's really she goes, the first three months hell, absolute hell. She was like, she was like, pregnancy not fun. Giving birth literally the worst, the worst thing I've ever done. She was like, it was not fun. I don't understand that when people like that process. It was the worst thing for me ever. And then three months, the first three months absolute hell. I won't go into details why, but she had some really interesting things to say about it. And then she goes, and then it's easy, It's so easy, And I go, well, you're only one month out of that three months, you're four months, You've had a.
Speaker 2: Seven year old, and you're like, and then it gets easy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's been easy for a month for you. But she had a good point of like, with child care if you can afford it, and you know, once they're babies and they're sleeping out, like, but I understand that. I really do think that I could get past how hard pregnancy is, how hard giving birth is, and being like a new injured mother that has to like kind of like be with the baby all the time and have this but I and I admire it so much, and I am overwhelmed by how much hard work it looks. I think I could do it. I don't. I know for a fact, I can't play with a kid. I am not I can't be on the ground being like this is Oh, I'm here and I got cookies. You can't stay here that long. We don't even have cookies. Well I want them, and then I'm done with the scene. I don't know what else to do, and kids want you to keep going, like I can't make things other things. I don't want to do voices. I don't want to be on the ground playing.
Speaker 3: They're not really following the storyline either, Like the storylines have to be so simple. Yeah, that cookie thing is even too complicated, Like my knees if you did the cookie thing, she would not be able to follow it.
Speaker 1: I can do it for three minutes tops, and even that's a long sketch's like an SNL sketch. I don't want to go longer than three minutes on a bit with but the kids want it to go over again again a pet Yeah, and I I know my limitations as a human being, and I won't do that. So Noah, how are you feeling about? Like are you excited to like do that kind of play? Because my sister's really good at it. She will play with her kids for hours like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also you have to remember that every kid is different, which is what I keep reading and it's a very positive message. For right now, at five months, Toby can do one thing for like maybe five if I'm lucky, maybe I'll get ten minutes and then she needs to like switch it up.
Speaker 1: But what is the thing like just like putting a rattle in her face and being like look and like right.
Speaker 2: Like the rattle will be good for like I don't know, a minute at most tummy time or in her little bouncy chair and stuff like that. So you just I constantly have to transition her into like different games.
Speaker 1: She's in like a workout class that's like ten minutes, ten seconds on waits, then you go over here, then there's recovery, like it's it sounds like a orange theory. Yeah, babies like constantly mixing it up, confused, muscle confusion.
Speaker 2: And then I add loud music and then she's an F forty five class.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, exactly does she likes music?
Speaker 2: She loves music. Yeah, she loves singing. She makes me feel like.
Speaker 1: The video you sent of her singing when she was on your lap, and she's just like in her own world and always kind of like getting some emailing done and typing, and she's like laying in Noah's lap, and Noah is like, girls, she's like singing right now, and she's just like what was she even? It was amazing. I watched it, seriously, I'm not joking you. I watched it at least five times because it was so cute that she was singing. I've never heard a baby sing. I even played it for christ and He's like, do babies do that? And I'm like, I don't think they do.
Speaker 2: I think because we just like sink to her all the time. We just sing her stupid songs.
Speaker 3: She's like, I mean, I've never heard of a baby singing. I've never seen a video of a baby.
Speaker 1: Stops singing because she can almost feel like she's being watched, and then you hear Noah start typing again just to like everything's normal, and then she starts singing again because she thinks the focus is off her. Is so cute. That was an amazing video, like amazing. I like, I think that was really special.
Speaker 2: And so you get moments like that and then they make the hard parts worth it.
Speaker 1: Yes, But I also I loved that video and I didn't have to do anything to get it, so like, but I understand. I'm like, thank you for the content, but no, I get it. It's like it seems awesome. I saw Kirsten's baby this weekend. She's not doing a lot right now, and uh wasn't really didn't look at me. I don't think even once. She was really interested in Lauren because I think Laura, my sister, has like dark hair, so she was kind of like, what's this dark haired dark?
Speaker 2: Like two months, they don't see much. She's just kind of seeing these orbs.
Speaker 1: Okay, she didn't appreciate my act. Yeah, no, she was so so cute though, and just so little and like her. I just can't. I can't get over how like smooth their skin is so because I saw Toby last week and I was just rubbing her feet, being like, why are there no callouses? Keep them this way forever? It's so nice. But yeah, I don't I'm.
Speaker 3: Not buying this, No, no, I'm not. I mean, what about when they're two and three and they're running around, they're screaming, and they're.
Speaker 1: Eye witnessing that ye did I tell you that my nephew told me to shut up? No, Oh my god, Lauren, you'll understand me telling the story and arlow when you listen when you're older. I love you. But he We're at the park the other day and we were like, I promise this gets interesting, you guys. I know this is baby talking. People are probably zoning out. But so we're at the park and there's my sister's three kids, a two year old, a four year old, and a seven year old, two year old, five year old, seven year old, and the two year old is out of control. You tell him one thing, he does the opposite he is. I literally told her I feel like he is auditioning for a problem child too, Like if you if you told me that, if you just you know, whenever a kid behaves, there's a scenario where it's like if this were on a TV show, I'd probably stop watching because I'd be like, it's too much, Like we get it. He's a bad kid, Like you don't need to make him that bad. That's how That's how Forrest was acting. He's insane. Forest Green the Death just like no, not doing that, Like if you go, we're gonna go here nah, and then would sit down. Then he hit the dog. Then he would grab the ball from the dog and throw it in the pond, even though we're like, don't throw it in the pond. Throws it in the pond, takes the pizza that someone's eating. I want that, then takes it, throws it on the ground. Like literally everything bad you could do he was doing because he's just in that stage. So Arlow, who's seven, is like, let's go to the park. So we're by this pond, so it's like this hike to this park is probably like a quarter mile across this park. And we go and I have the dog with me, and I'm like, yeah, let's go to the park. Then there's an ice cream truck on the way and Arlo's like really like I went to the park. And we're like, let's not go to the park, buddy, it's a too far walk. He's like I want to go, and so we we're like, okay, fine, we're going. So we're so excited to go to the park. We're gonna play. I'm walking ahead with them. Lauren's dealing with Forest, who is like given up, and it's just sitting down and being like He's literally sitting with his arms crossed like I'm not going because of something. And then he poops and poop is coming out of his pants. There's choplets of poop, and then Matt used my chopstick method with some mulch to pick up forest poop, which is hilarious. They're so funny, this family. They just everything is funny, like they just they live with it. They flow with it. It is not a stressful situation. It sometimes is, but they're never like I can't do this anymore. They just laugh about everything that's happening. So we get to the park, we see the ice cream truck. Both Poppy and Arla were like I want it, and they're like, no, we have candy at home. You're not getting that. You didn't even eat your dinner. And they're like, I want and then they start in with this like instant fake crying, which I see through immediately. Anytime Poppy does it, I just do it back to her. She'll be like and I go, I go, I get do that too. You're not It's not real. No one starts crying like that on a dime. Let's like work on your acting style to get things in life, because no one's gonna believe you going from smiling to right away. So I'll do it back to her and then it'll she'll like look at me like so confused. So I was giving him some of that bullshit. And then we get to the park and they're still crying and they're refusing to play in the park. They're just like ah, they're like stopping around and there's a whole park to be played with. I have the dog with me. Final thought, These little cute girls come up to me to like be like, can I pet your dog? And then they also want to play with Poppy, which is so adorable when kids come up and they're like can I play with you? Like so cute, and Poppy's just like now because she wants ice cream. And then they're petting the dog and I'm like, oh, you know what, these are my new nieces. I'm gonna talk to these girls and they are sweet and they want to pet the dog and they're interested in the dog. So I'm just like, you know, I didn't do that, but I was trying to be like this gets rewarded. I'm like, yeah, you can meet them. Oh she really likes you, you know, like these girls are so cute, and they're looking at Poppy like she's like the cool girl because she's a little bit older than them, and Poppy's just like h And then Arlow is still just stomping around and it's getting the point where it's like, well, I'm gonna I go. I'm gonna go because this isn't fun. And Lauren's like aunt Nikki's leaving. You guys are just being you're you're chasing her away, and I was like, you don't need to make it about that, like I just don't want to hang. This isn't fun, you guys, And I go, Arlow, here's the thing. He just you just put up a fight for us to go to the park because you wanted to play so badly, and then we did it, and now we're here and you're not even playing because you're worried about the ice cream. You ruined that you initially wanted the park, and you can get ice cream at home, and I know that sometimes if you cry enough you get ice cream, it's never gonna work this time. And he's like I'm going and I go, well, go barter something because you have no money and no funds and no one's gonna give you anything, So try to pick some rocks up or something, because maybe that guy will like exchange it for you. And so he goes shut up and like I didn't hear what he said because I was still talking to him, and my sister and Matt looked like shocked, and they go, you don't talk to her that way. And I was like, what do you say? And they were like, told you to shut up, and I was like, no way, and I was like I loved it because it told me that he looks. It's not good that he did it, but he talks to me the same way he talks to his parents. Thus he lacks respect for me much like he lacks respect for his parents. He loves me as much as he loves his like, because we all know how we talk to our parents. I used to tell my parents to shut up. That is not a good thing. I still probably do. I'm still I am a born and raised brat. Okay, I'm having a brat summer. I'm having a brat life. And I was a brat to my parents. I would tell them shut up. I would be like I hate you, I would storm off. I would say things that I remember my friends witnessing and being like, I could never talk to my mom that way because I wasn't scared of them, because they didn't actually like punish us, and I didn't respect them. I was a bad kid, But god, I would have never talked to my aunt or my or my grandma and grandpa the way I talk to my parents. It is a different thing entirely, or my teachers ever ever ever. But then so to me, that made me feel like I'm never gonna have kids, but at least my niece and nephew see me in the same way. They're close enough to me, not in an aunt way of like we have to be on our best behavior around her, like they I can get free with you. I feel, yeah, I have a relationship with them that is actually better than the one i had with my aunts and uncles. Even though I'm getting told to shut up and he did throw a pebble at my face in anger, and to be honest, I think, oh, they already are doing that. But I liked it because I was like, it's made me feel like their parent a little bit, like I'm dealing with the same stuff, and except that I literally go okay, Well, I'm leaving, and then I just started walking away, and then they started crying again because they do like when I come around. But it just felt good that that that happened, and you know, to defend them, Arlow and Poppy and Forrest, if you're listening in the future, I'm not mad that you tell me to shut up, or that you throw things, or that you cry when you don't get things, because if kid, I keep telling my parents, who are having frustration with it with them, if they had another thing to do instead of that, they would They don't, And it's not my sister's fault. It's not Matt's fault. It's like someone's dropping the ball somewhere along the line. We don't know where. But kids only you what they have, and if their only thing is to yell, shut up, they're gonna only use that. It's not like they're evil kids. They just don't have another thing. It's like their toolbox is empty. Yeah, there are other ways that they like kids talk that are their age, that aren't that, but they don't. They don't have it yet, And so I can't be mad at them, because I even said to Arlow, honestly, I would be so annoyed with my logic too. If I was him being like if I did an aunt being like just enjoy the thing that you wanted initially, like, I'd be like, shut the fuck up, Aunt, Nikki.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like, I go, I get it him like that. That's good parenting, Nikki.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I understood where he came from, and I yeah, it's it's but it's it's. It is not easy. That is all I'll say about it. It is not easy being a parent. Shout out to parents of young kids, like, I see you. I want to hear your stories. If you have any tips for how my sister can get her kids to not like disobey. It's really hard because you know they It's like either having three kids screaming crying for hours or you give them the cookie they want.
Speaker 3: Or even even if they're not screaming and crying, even if they're just sitting in a carriage, it's hard. Like I have when my brother took my niece to the park. You have to have like you have to like pack like you're going on a weekend camping trip. Whenever you take the baby out of the ass. Yes, you have to apply sunscreen, like every ten minutes. You have to make sure that they have a little juice pouch or whatever those things are. You've got to have little naps, good way wipes.
Speaker 1: Because Brian, I will Brian is so funny. We will be like in the middle of a very important meeting with like executives, and He'll be will be looking at a new space where we're going to be doing this live show and meeting these people with their assignment. Brian's like, yeah, I've got a question. He opens his fanny pack and pulls out a bag of nuts and it's pop bit nuts while he's talking to these Amazon exectives. So you loved bag nuts. You always have like a bagged snack. Sure, I feel like you would be you would be good at being apparent because you have like good supplies on you.
Speaker 3: Sure. Sure. I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 1: Was It wasn't a thing that I was like, Brian needs to clean up his act. I was just like, I want to be more like this, whereas just.
Speaker 3: Move past the idea that anyone's important.
Speaker 1: Oh get me there.
Speaker 3: Everyone's a human being. And at the end of the day, I'm sorry I said that, but ultimately everybody was a little baby in a carriage telling their aunt to shut up, and now they're just here for whatever reason. Yes, and whenever I meet someone who's like supposedly super important or whatever, I try to talk to them like they're just another human being, and that had that just eliminates this, like this whole facade that we're all putting on. Obviously, there are certain people who are more tough than others, and like if you like you have to walk on eggshells around certain people. But when it comes to like meeting important people, I just feel like, you're just a guy who like got a job.
Speaker 1: You're just a guy who's good at a sport. Yeah, and you're good at a sport because your body was born that way, and you like, it's just there's nothing. It's really funny when people are treated like roads because they're good at acting what right? But everything every person that is treated like that is because they are making people money. It's only that no one actually likes them more because of any other reason. Yes, there are people out there like Adam Sandler who both make people money and are nice people that people like to be around or whatever. But ultimately, no matter how nice Adam Sandler is. It does not matter. If he's not making people money, people would not want to be around him as much like people are upset. You can break down any person in a room, and I'm in a lot of rooms where there it's very clear who's the most important person. And I'm a person that has started making people money. And I see how much more people laugh at my jokes and like everything I say, And it's because I make the money. It's just so it's really pathetic when you think about it.
Speaker 3: But that is a distorted too. That's worth now you might not trust how people react anymore. Like eventually everyone everyone's giving you positive feedback because they fear.
Speaker 1: Oh, Debra Vance Season three hacks. She's on stage just doing premises and she goes, why are you laughing? Because she's so famous? Yeah, And that is something that a lot of people go through as comedians, where they just get so famous that anything they say gets to laugh and then eventually people catch on and go, you're what, You're not funny at all? All right, we got another episode to do that will come out tomorrow on the heels of this, so you'll hear more of this conversation right after this meaning tomorrow. Thank you for listening. Bestie's tour Date's coming up Hershey, Pennsylvania this weekend, somewhere else, Wilmington. Am I going to North Carolina?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: After Hershey, Pennsylvania, you will be in Fort Lauderdale?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Real you though, I don't know if you will wait?
Speaker 1: Am I only in Hershey this weekend? You have? I'm in Syracuse, sorry, Syracuse Friday and Saturday, and then Hershey on Sunday. And then next week I I'm at Andrew's wedding and I'm going to Aristour. And then on Friday, the twenty fifth, I'm in Fort Lauderdale and I'm in Fort Myers on the twenty six.
Speaker 3: Those all those Florida things. I'm worried about Andrew's wedding, even because this hurricane is coming in home.
Speaker 1: Oh, I heard a meteorologists cry when I was talking about it. Did you see that? It was very upsetting?
Speaker 3: No? I mean this is the most powerful. This is as powerful a hurricane as you could possibly have on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: No, it's already gone down though I saw it to like I think category three.
Speaker 1: Oh really went down so rude that I just worry about the birds and animals that don't know what's going on and can't like pick up their nest and ant in birds, but they leave behind their babies. You can't fly with your babies.
Speaker 3: That's true, that the babies are gonna go, But the that's true.
Speaker 1: It makes me, I like, I can't handle it when I think I've been dreaming about drowning animals the past three nights because of this, because I just think anytime it rains or anything, I'm just thinking of like ant when there's a storm, but it's like blowing through. I'm just thinking of like an animal being like, oh, what's this gonna sup? You don't like if you walk in the rain to your car, how miserable you are. Can you imagine being a fucking animal and the only shelter you have is like some some leaves, and it's cold too, and there's no end in sight. There's no like, oh, as soon as I get this blanket or as soon as I get in like a hot shower, I'll be fine. Yeah, blows man.
Speaker 3: Yes, now that's true. I mean, I don't know how an animal feels when a storm comes, but I do know that animals have been in nature since the beginning of nature and must have a change. Well, now it's much worse. Well, but there's no Yeah, it's actually horrible. I actually have horrible, so much worse. I heard some horrible stories about when there were the forest fires in Colorado, about how the deer or whatever that is, and.
Speaker 1: We've got to go. Thank you so much for listening. I can't literally can't handle any story of animals being hurt or scared. But yeah, I'm sure it was. I'm sorry to cut you off. Really can't handle I'm sure, I'm sure. Oh dear, oh deers. Really pray for the deers, Pray for the animals, Pray for Florida. Pray that this thing fucking gets knocked down. Some miracle happens, and it keeps getting knocked down, and it comes through and it is just a slight, nice breeze and there's not twenty six trillion dollars. I think it was like something like one hundred and forty six billion dollars of damage in North Carolina. The thing about the North Carolina thing is no one in Ashville was ever scared of hurricanes. At least I would think the average person would be like, we're gonna be affected by a hurricane, not us worst. If you look at Ashland on a fucking map, y'all, and I did say, y'all, you would never think a hurricane could affect it. And I know it's because of the flooding up in the mount whatever, Like you would just not predict this. It's like it's coming for us all and all we have until that is podcasting, So we'll see you on tomorrow's don't be good bye. The Nicki Glazer Podcast is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeart Podcasts. Created and hosted by me Nicki Glazer, co hosted by Brian Frangie, Executive produced by Will Ferrell, Hans Sonni and Noah Avior. Edited it engineered by Lean and Loaf, video production Mark Canton and music by Anya Marina. You can now watch full episodes of the Nicki Glazer podcast on YouTube, follow at Niki Glazer Pod and subscribe to our channel