Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season? You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boosmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Oyo, woman says a man giving low effort after he sends money for a lunch, good morning, good morning. Cash you after thirty dollars. I know it ain't much, but lunch on me. Honestly, I'm so over these low effort. Just keep effort. You don't have to do that. Thanks, though.
Speaker 1: See that's that's see, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: She sent it back to it, Oyo, you send it back to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so listen, that's that's that's thirty dollars less that she had. She ain't even had thirty She ain't had no money. Well, you know, she might have had money anyway. She might have had money anyway. But again, that come from the men. That come from the men that leave with money. It's easy to track the women to get what you want much faster when you leave with money. It's it's very it's very very easy, very easy. That's why most of the men with the money getting all the goddamn women. You hear me, because the situations like that, women don't appreciate us man's generosity. Listen, I don't have much, baby, but if you're hungry, he go thirty dollars, he go thirty dollars out my check.
Speaker 2: I don't make much every two weeks, but I'm gonna give you because about this tooth steak. Huh what about this toothsteaks? You can eat tuesteak.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. You can't do that, you can you can't approach. You can't approach like that.
Speaker 4: That's with no money.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you your money off the rip for.
Speaker 1: Lunch, right what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But I mean you're right, I mean coming after. I mean, come on, old Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean that.
Speaker 4: I mean how you open up a conversation and like the money.
Speaker 1: Well, but you have to understand everything. You You're gonna pay indirectly anyway, so you might as well start off.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no cash out, So how I'm gonna get you the money?
Speaker 2: You tell it to come get it?
Speaker 1: Can I can? I I told you, I told you. Hey, listen, let me tell you something before you go. Remember what my Biyo on Twitter says, right, what is it? Let me read it to you when we'll tame chat. Y'all, listen to me. McDonald's is cheaper than therapy. And never forget you're paying for sex indirectly. Keywords indirectly, but the word relationship or marriage changes the narrative.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Let let let that sink in. I'm not a therapist. I'm not a counselor, but I know what the hell I'm talking about through experience.
Speaker 2: Nothing in life is free. No, you love, don't pay the bills.
Speaker 1: That was a good one, right there. I need to write that. I'm gonna write that down, but don't you I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean the thing that takes me off the most is being ungrateful. I don't care how big or how small it is. Right, let me know that you appreciate suggestion because it didn't happen. I didn't have to do ish at all.
Speaker 1: And and it's for men also. Men. You got to understand, no matter how much you want to give, stay within your financial lane. Stay within your financial lane. I don't care who it is. Don't allow these women to be a salary cap casualty. Stay within your financial lane. If you scroll through instagrams, look at the instagrams.
Speaker 2: If you look at her.
Speaker 1: Pictures and you see that you can't maintain the image that she's trying to portray, keep.
Speaker 4: Scrolling, let it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you came a party, don't even send no message, don't even it's.
Speaker 4: Okay to win the shop.
Speaker 2: I'm looking like man, I showed wish one day I could go into the Hairy windsor a Tiffany, X, Y and Z.
Speaker 4: Yes, you look at these women, bro, you know you know.
Speaker 2: So she got a burken bag, which is more than you make in three months? Yeah what she Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And matter of fact, even if the burger bag ain't real, which it isn't half the time, because you have to you have there's a line.
Speaker 2: There's a line for Burkins'.
Speaker 4: Oh you ain't just walking in getting.
Speaker 1: There by no burken anyway. So that's a whole nother story. But fellas, learn to accuage. It's simple, learn to accuage. It's okay. There there there, there, There are simple women out there that will enjoy and be happy and grateful that you send them.
Speaker 2: Thirty dollars for lunch. Yeah, grateful. Now, remember staying in financial lane.
Speaker 1: Don't allow these women to be a salary caped casualty. Okay, accuage simple, Okay.
Speaker 2: You ain't got it. I ain't got it, baby, I'm sorry, got it.
Speaker 1: I ain't got it.
Speaker 2: And they're gonna guilt you. I thought I thought you was a little high roller. I thought you was a big baller.
Speaker 1: They're gonna hit you. I thought you was a real a real night, a real ninja. Oh, I thought you d them.
Speaker 2: But don't fall for that manipulation.
Speaker 1: Don't fall for that.
Speaker 2: That ain't mean I ain't got it. My money jumped funny last week. Matter of fact, I got it. I got it, and I ain't sending it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You gotta wait till the interest rate come down. Right now the interest rates a little high. Right now, the interest too high. I gotta wait t the insur rate dropped down once you get under three percent. How let your boy hold on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna write your check, but don't cash it till this date.
Speaker 2: I want you too early.
Speaker 1: The money ain't gonna.
Speaker 2: Be there March second, twenty never. That's what I'm a post dated trade for. That's where you could cash it. But I can say I don't know where the last time I wrote a check? Oh yo, check this one out, Oh Yo, check this out. Hooters announced bankruptcy yesterday. Much than the sadness of a few NBA players, Kevin Love posted on Instagram a photo of himself at Hooters when he was younger, with the caption, as you can see, I was swimming. I was swimming at it back then. Sadness. See the fall of an absolute institution. If anyone can save it. Institute on the table next slide, Who do you got? Kevin Love? He got Kevin, he got Katie and book.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's fun.
Speaker 2: That's because book book said book Please don't go Hoots at Hooters? You ever you ever had their wings?
Speaker 1: Listen? Oh yeah, I used to go to Hooli's back in the days. Now I never forget now ever since Twin Peaks Is came about, obviously, when I'm in Miami, uh anytime. I don't frequent Atlanta often, but a few times I have been in Atlanta, which I can count on two hands, even after all these years. I like Hooters, but I prefer Twin Peaks better. I prefer Pis better. I don't know if it's the food, but the fact that I can sit in the patio, I can smoke. They always have my soccer games. You know how much I love soccer on. They have my soccer games on at Twin Peaks and Pines Twin Peaks in draw They make my.
Speaker 2: Coffee for me.
Speaker 1: You know, I get my caffolic on that year, I get my latte and just it's It's something Hooters has never been able to to, uh to do for me outside of going to eat the food.
Speaker 2: You know, they they got better wings Wings Stop for Hooters probably Wingstop. Wingstop has the variety of wings you can choose from. Ye, I got all the different flavors. Huh, I say wing Stop got by forty different flavors they got they. I don't want no sauce on my I mean, if I were to get saltd I'm probably gonna get lemon pepper. But for the most part, I don't. I want no sauce. I don't want no buffalo sauce. I want no hot I want anything. Just just give me wings. Yeah, flats. Yeah. If I'm getting a double wings, give me ten flats and two drum ats? Is it two drums? Yeah? Okay, that's about right.
Speaker 4: It's too it's too it's too too, too, too difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that difficult.
Speaker 4: Oh tell you're gonna Mishooters.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm not evenna say a lot to you. I ain't been the Hooters in so long. I told you ever since I learned about Twin Peaks. But I ain't been the Hooters in years. I don't even listen. Hooters right there on twenty seventh Avenue, twenty seventh Avenue. Uh, right right off, right, yeah, right off, wait, right off for pans right off a panes and for me, I think something like that. Man, I go right to Twin Peaks. I'm not I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not gonna just just Twin Peaks has more to offer aesthetically, I look straight ahead by the using your vision, if you.
Speaker 2: Understand what, Yeah, I think I think, oh yo, I think that's what it was.
Speaker 4: It was like iconic.
Speaker 2: It was those T shirts, yes, crop and there was the going shorts right, and I think that that that was the allure of it.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's fast food.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you're not going there expecting to get a five course meal something that oh my god, this is the best whatever whatever, whatever. But it was. It was the view. It was the amnios and you got to go with your buddies and you watch sporting events things of that nature. Yes, So if it is to close, I mean how long woul they opened? They had to be opened about forty years, fifty forty fifty years. I mean the hell there was When I was a kid, it was, yeah, hey.
Speaker 1: You are young, you've been when you down in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: You ain't been to the Twin Peaks in Atlanta? Uh huh they got the game nineteen eighty three, so forty two years. Okay, no, oh your man looking, bro.
Speaker 1: Say, listen, have been when sporting games on? Boxing matches? Mm a, uh, basketball, I enjoyed it. I only go there for soccer. You know they have my EPL games on. You know, I want to watch my league. I want to watch Champions League. I go right in pines. I go right there in the round. Man, it's perfect, the food phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is for me, I'm trying to watch because I'm probably gonna have to critique or analyze these games. I need to be able to focus. And you know, especially football, man, what do you think without a holder, should they have called that you like that. Man, I'm trying to watch the game. MANO, Okay, yeah, you're right, You're right. I got you, I got you. I been I stopped. I don't stop wearing headphones. I'll be at the airport. They take my headphones, they take me as asking did you.
Speaker 4: Just take your headphone? Yeah, you took them off, and a whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: Hold on, somebody actually put your headphones off? It all the time?
Speaker 4: What you mean somebody all the time.
Speaker 2: So if hey, I can't imagine that, but I know you you be ready to snap, like.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean sometimes I do.
Speaker 2: Wish I got the grace that other people that had headphones on were walking through the airport or wherever and the gym and they didn't get tapped on the shoulder or they didn't get the headphones lifted off the ear. But you know the situation like that, Oh Joe, you know you have to be on all the time. I mean, we can't celebs and entertainers and athletes, we never get.
Speaker 4: To have an off day. We got to be on all the time.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 4: That's that's sad, because we are human.
Speaker 2: Money doesn't make you from doesn't exempt you from human experiences sadness, disappointment, anger, frustration, happiness. But it is what it is, O Joe. You know you you keep it moving. And because I ain't spending no money on no private yet now be getting places.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of jets and speaking of airplanes in general, you know they've been a lot of situations, a lot of a lot of airlines having unfortunate circumstances, you know, aerial so you know, I don't want to say it, you know, falling out the air, having incidents, you know, tumbling over, doing flips on the wrong way.
Speaker 2: You know, airline hasn't had any issues on what airline spirit they've been grounded?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know are airline hasn't had any issue in chat none at all. Now listen now, now we might we might fight. We might fight on the plane.
Speaker 4: Oh you what you mean?
Speaker 2: Might they stay stay with me? Now? We might fight on the plane. You might have our receptionists cuts you out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that might happen.
Speaker 1: But one thing about it, We're gonna get you where you gotta get you, and we're gonna get you back home safe.
Speaker 2: We having no no issues.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you.
Speaker 2: We might fight, you know, we might talk a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's all right.
Speaker 2: You do realize that movie Soul Plane was based on the spirit.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you know you know the soul Plane. Get from point A to point B right, listen. It might it might be a little chaos, It might be a little turmoil on the way to your trip. But we ain't falling outside.
Speaker 2: This is what had been beating up the chat and everybody been wanting to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: The most requested topic of the night, Steve Smith was having an affair with another man's wife. First Facebook post appeared that was clearly written by the husband. I mean, you guys can see it. It's like, hey, I'm I'm Nicole Martinez. Though I won't be Martinez much longer. As you see, I've been cheating on my husband and been doing so with the very famous Steve Smith senior pick attacked for reference.
Speaker 4: I had hidden under three, but that's been fixed. My husband brought me a house.
Speaker 2: He's stood by my side after I've been arrested twice for domestic violence, and this is how I repay him and our son. Three's plenty of messages here, Steve crazy, the kind of revealing messages a celebrity will Send Baltimore Ravens. I'm also a member of your team band. I believe I violated some fratnization rules by hooking up with Steve at the training facility. Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 1: That when it's happened. But I've been I've been out here in the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: I ain't hereing them.
Speaker 4: Hold on, O Joe. And then the husband calls Smitty and posted the video.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know if there's some kind of like, don't you have to have to record someone? Don't you have to have it's state by state, and in Vegas it's only one party, So the party that's recording they know it.
Speaker 4: The other party don't.
Speaker 2: California if I think it it's a two state But anyway, Ojo, the husband calls Smitty and posted the video.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to what was said.
Speaker 5: Hey, yo, Steve, Yeah, even my wife, Bro, what you gotta say for yourself? I'm sorry, You're sorry.
Speaker 1: Well listen, he.
Speaker 2: Said, he sorry, he said he's sorry. I'm now listen.
Speaker 4: This this is what you don't do.
Speaker 1: This is what is as as as a as a as a man understanding. You know that's my wife girlfriend, someone you're seeing someone you're talking to. You never confront the individual because Steve Smith, he owes you no loyalty.
Speaker 4: Steve Smith ain't married to you.
Speaker 1: Bro, She's not married. Steve is not married to you. You talk to your wife, you check your wife, and that goes for any and everybody. I know a lot of people. You want to crash out about your women and all this stuff. Man or your man, Listen, it goes. It goes both ways. It always come down to me again. Understand who you're marrying. Understand understand human nature. Human nature is undefeated. I'm gonna say that as well. I don't care how people come off. I don't care how innocent they may seem. I don't care how much they say they love you. When certain opportunities present themselves, they gonna go. When certain opportunities with certain individuals that are convenient and they feel they can get away with it, they're going to go. I don't care how much love there is. I don't care how much money you got, It doesn't matter. Understand who you're dealing with and move accordingly. I mean, I say I say it all the time. I say it all the time. Had a family, kid's husband. He doing everything, he's doing this, and you upset. There's no reason to call Steve. That's not doing nothing. You take that up with the You take that up with the wife, you take up with the missus.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the thing is what the gentleman was doing is that like, Okay, if I'm gonna get a divorce, I'm gonna try to miss your happy her your home up. Also, that's what this was about. I ain't answering. First of all, that is my mo o.
Speaker 4: That's not me.
Speaker 2: You married.
Speaker 4: Oh, this ain't nothing. It's something.
Speaker 2: You know what you ain't.
Speaker 4: No, don't just keep it a buck with me.
Speaker 2: You married.
Speaker 4: And I'm a firm believe in this.
Speaker 2: A man might not want his wife, but the moment another man shows interest, all of a sudden, it gets rekindled. And like you just said at the top, people are crash out of certain situations that crime of passion and juries are very sympathetic. They're very sympathetic in situations like this crime of passion. Leave it alone, guys, if you if they're married, just let it go. Smitty, my god, I know I've known Smitty twenty years. Same Ray just saw hey, he just was that he was just at my party at the super Bowl, had a great conversation with him, had a great conversation with him. I love the guy, hard knowed the way he played X, Y and Z. But bro, you need to take that up with your wife. Smitty owes you no loyalty, He's under no obligation. Now he's gonna have to deal with the issue at home, his own, on his home front, on his own situation. But this this, I don't know that. I don't know the gentleman named. That's the situation. You got to talent with your wife. She she has the loyalty clause. She's the one that has an obligation to you to you. Go ahead, O Joe, I got it.
Speaker 1: Been around too long, man, haven't been around too long, too much experience. It ain't even worth it. It ain't even it ain't even worth it. You know, I'm not I'm not even talking about Smithy's part. You know, I love Smitty, you know me and Smitty go way back to cinemonic. I forget the Smitty part. I'm just talking about the individual who's married to the young lady.
Speaker 2: And you know what time it is.
Speaker 1: You see something like that you're going by your business, and this ain't the first time. The signs had to be there. The signs had to be there, something like this doesnt just happened all of a sudden. Oh my god, Oh my goodness. I'm going through I go through my white phone and all of a sudden she's sleeping with somebody else.
Speaker 2: No, this has happened to bel may need your release in texts.
Speaker 4: Men, bro, Yes, they'd be lame.
Speaker 2: Man, cat, cat, get pack your bag and start f over.
Speaker 1: You know what time it was, you know what, you know what you're married, Understand what you're marrying. And even and even if you got your good girl, I would dog. I'll never forget. I never forget. A very wise man once told me, depending on the circumstance and opportunity, whoever you're dealing with will take the chance. If they know you won't find out, they will take the chance.
Speaker 2: Depending on who it is, it doesn't matter. But you just can't. Oh yo, but I've listened. No matter what, I'm not calling no one about someone. Hold on, you think I'm embarrassed by you? Think I'm embarrassed by ass could not he gonna be?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I had I had I bet I had old boy, because that that's happened to me. That's happened to me. Dude confronted me, Oh, you ain't got no issue with her?
Speaker 4: How do you think I got here right? How you think I knew where she stayed?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: You ain't say that.
Speaker 1: You're staying in your mind. You ain't say you ain't say that. You just in your mind. You're saying. I understand what you mean.
Speaker 4: I wanted I wanted to whip him.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: But he was a teammate, Okay.
Speaker 2: God damn, I didn't know, Oh Joe, I ain't. No, you ain't, no, bro, if you were burned, if you like oh Joe, no, if you weren't Keith Burns when you with the Broncos I didn't know what the hell you was doing. I didn't care once I found Once I found out, right, I'm cool, Yeah, because I don't. I don't want it to become an issue. Once I found out, I'm good, you good, you got me? Hey, you don't, hey, bro, my bad? Okay? Once I find okay, three times, don't you had you know?
Speaker 4: Don't three times?
Speaker 2: Now? Well you're an animal work guy.
Speaker 5: Lee.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see it. I mean, don't you. I couldn't just leave, oh Joe. You're not saying, oh Joe. When the club got the close?
Speaker 2: How many people say okay, the club close it They get up and start walking out. They linger around, They're like, hey, let me get another Drenk bought that, you know, so I had to I had to linger around. Hey, right, I understand understand. Hey, that's that's why.
Speaker 1: You know when it happened once, When it happened, When it happened once, when you pack your bags and go, I don't know what you what you arguing for, what you fussing for? Text, but one is not gonna stop because once you're gonna do it again. It ain't like a light switch hit on and all of a sudden you know what, Oh I ain't gonna do this no more anger.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 1: That's that's exactly what once someone shows you, when somebody shows you are that's.
Speaker 2: What it is. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: I said I didn't know. I didn't know until he rolled up on it. I told you the story you know how to do.
Speaker 2: Rolled up on us? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you was on demon time.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it seems now now that I think about it, in order for him to find out where we were, he had she had to have taken him there too. Ah, because ain't no ain't no way, ain't no way. I'm just gonna you just gonna go somewhere and all of a sudden, you know what, they might be here because he wasn't from there and I wasn't from there. And for him to go to that spot, he had to know you have gone there before. See you know what?
Speaker 1: You know what that tell me? Shee took more than just you two there as well too.
Speaker 4: They gotta do with me.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just I'm just saying, Hey, that song, I don't care about the mother man, Just be good to me.
Speaker 4: They got nothing to do with me. What you did, what you did before, Shannon, what you do after, Shannon, ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: But you know it does have something to do with you. What you do while you wish, Shannon, that's what.
Speaker 4: I would let that go. Hey, I ain't fit.
Speaker 2: Look, I ain't finna hold you. Clearly, that's what you want to be with, that's where you want to be at him, And let you go ahead and do that. Hey man, oo man. What Look, that's the A lot of behavior is just like it's just like animals. Once and I grew up on a farm. Once we had a hog and that joker got out, my grandfather wasn't gonna keep h much longer because he already knows what it's like on the outside.
Speaker 4: So no matter how much feed.
Speaker 2: And slop you gave him on the inside, he knows it's something out there and he needs to get to it. So once they started getting out, it wasn't long before my grandfather low dance up in the truck and take him to the market.
Speaker 4: Once they get outside on yoe. Just like just like a dog.
Speaker 2: Let a dog break out, especially if he or she is intact right one or two things, you either go get that fixed because you're not gonna be able to keep him in. Now. I ain't telling what somebody told you. I'm telling you what I know. You're talking about somebody that grew up on a farm that had hogs, that had dogs. I'm telling you, and I look, look, I'm not saying I'm just saying the behavior. I ain't calling no woman, no dog, or no hog or nothing like that. I'm just saying the behavior. Humans are animals and they have very very similar behavior. A lot of times territory animals mark their territory the kick.
Speaker 4: If you notice a dog go poop, he'll kick it. He got sick glands in his palls in the back.
Speaker 2: He let them know. Hey, big dog here, Now, don't let me catch over here. I'm gonna do something bad to you.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you know what, I think it's funny when you think about the experience. I think that the chat there's a huge disconnect and not understanding the amount of all right, how do I say this without getting in trouble. The chat has a huge disconnect with what you said, the amount of women we've dealt with during those days.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: I don't who I get in trouble with, especially right now. You don't understand the amount of women I've dealt with during that day. You know nothing about twenty twenty five years worth. So I know what it looks like what buddy going through. I've been on one end of the spectrum and I've been on the other side of the space. Absolutely, But I've been number two way more times than i've been number one, So I know the game I know the tricks, I know the trade and like at that point, so you become numb to it. As soon as you see any signs boom. Okay, you know what time it is, you lock in and you move accordingly. It's really easy through experience over time. That's why that's for me. I'm just saying for me, that's why it's so easy. I alway tell you, that's why always tell you I see one thing wrong, boom. It's easy for me to be able to compartmentalize and know what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with it. Yeah, oh yeah, Look, and I think the thing is a lot of times men and women are not as forthcoming as they as they need to be. My grandfather used to always say, he say, boy, everybody has somebody. It's just the what extent A wife, a significant other, a girlfriend, maybe you see them casually, the likelihood that you finding somebody scot free. Now, even if you find somebody, she or he's seeing somebody and they might be willing to, it's easy for them to cut it off because it's not that extensive.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute now, I told you this before. This is when our earlier shows when we first started. Yeah, like when you meet somebody right and and the women women in the chat, they can attest to this. You know, most of the time, the person you're with right now is really now who you want to be with. Nine percent of marriages, the women that are marriage certain men. You're not to the man you really want to be with. You're married to your safe You're married to your safe place. And the one that made the most sense. Women that have girl I mean men that have girlfriend girlfriends right now.
Speaker 2: Ask your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Ask your girlfriend who's the dude that left that mark in her life that will always have access to her for the rest of her life. And see if she tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: Everybody got one.
Speaker 1: Every woman has one, no matter who it is.
Speaker 2: Al Ways they all got one.
Speaker 1: And if you tell you it isn't everybody everybody in my life, not one, just had that one place in that one spot. Man.
Speaker 2: Please, ye is a dirty game, but that the mentality, the mentality has changed because women have adopted a lot of the mentality that a man has.
Speaker 4: You know, man, men have that mentality. Do boo doo, you do it. I'm gonna do too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And sometimes they go get the lick back, they go get your best friend, they got work, whatever the case may be, that's.
Speaker 1: Your huha mm hm oh, no, dame, I know it ain't.
Speaker 2: No, I know that's hers. Oh so you think you can't get that you you hey, that follows you, that's on you, that follows you.
Speaker 4: I can't keep it.
Speaker 1: M one thing I think of one of the things we confuse, especially when we get in relationships. We're getting relationships or even marriages, like this individual here, we have this this feeling, this feeling or notion that okay, that's my property ownership, you know, even even even in relationships, once that title comes about, where men continue to crash out about is they feel as if they own that woman in her body and what she's doing with her body parts. At no point, ever, no matter how much money you pour into that individual, at no point ever, does she belong to you.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: I don't care what she say even do her horizontal activity when she tell you this is yr you know what, it's still ain't yours, but at some point it belonged with somebody else.
Speaker 4: It's yours right now? Yeah, at that at that very oo, that's all I worried about. I don't know, is it?
Speaker 2: Oh he hey, oh Joe. If you spend a lot of time worried about And remember I told you, Like when I went to work and I tell my, I used to tell my, I said, I can't worry about you. I said, I can't spend one moment while I'm at work worrying about what you're doing. Because if I do, I gotta let you go. Hm, I gotta let you go. If I got to think about what you're doing where you are, if you're talking to somewhat, I gotta let you go.
Speaker 1: It ain't it don't made no sense on so it's ready to put him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hate that Smity got himself in a situation like this, knowing his situation. But Buddy was wrong for this.
Speaker 4: But okay, let's just say, for the sake of you, get time out.
Speaker 2: Just by the where he's moving, just by the way he's moving.
Speaker 1: He ain't going nowhere. Let let's start there. He ain't going awhere. He ain't going awhere, he ain't letting hell hell, he ain't even that type.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, he got he done got what you call him he done got the woman to hacked the woman a count. Listen, ain't nobody going through all that?
Speaker 1: That's leaving.
Speaker 2: Anybody going through all that leaving you ain't do You ain't do.
Speaker 1: You're not doing all that. If you're leaving, you know what you know. I'm gonna save myself an embarrassment.
Speaker 2: There you go, just walking.
Speaker 4: I'm gone just walk away.
Speaker 2: And ain't nobody gonna know A to A three people gonna know me and her and the good man stairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he it's a dirty game and it's been that way for a long time. That's why you gotta learn to play it. Yeah, you got to learn to play and bow out with grace.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, you hurt that, that's hurt. I mean o yo, by yourself. Hurt by yourself. You know, you get over hurt, get under somebody else. That's how you get over hurt, Get under somebody else. Consistently.
Speaker 2: You will be fine. When I told you that, when I said that, you talk about you ain't gonna heal. I said that you told me I needed to heal.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is different circumstances.
Speaker 2: You wasn't married.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is different. Always remember Chad, you know, write this down you know, get you no, pad out, She's not yours bad.
Speaker 4: Try to dive bout. Ain't there some kind of fratnization? Bro? Stop it?
Speaker 2: You ain't no military. Steve Smith is not no, not not no superior to her?
Speaker 4: Hey? Who fratnization?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You don't go on about your business, man, Hey, pack your bags start over. Man. It's cool. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. More idea, o't yoe? A question went viral on Twitter. What old person thing do you do? Oh? This is a good one.
Speaker 4: This is a good one.
Speaker 1: You know what old person thing that I do? Probably go to bed early, you know, outside the nights we have nightcap. I'm sleep by nine o'clock, nine pm. I'm up at five am. And I'm not sure if you would you would you would consider sitting on the porch and people watching an old person thing because everybody people's watch everyone people watches in general. But I like, I make it a thing to actually do when I go places like it's. People watching is an extreme sport. It passed by so much time depending on where you are at the airport, Oh amazing, at the mall, amazing, you can you can pass by, you can kill a lot of time people watching, and I'm not sure if you can sit that an old people thing being that they love sitting out on the porch and just being nosy in general, I consider that a form of people watching as well.
Speaker 2: I don't sit out on my porch. I don't do nothing now. Oh yo. I work out of my garage and people just walk up. Hey, I thought that was you. How you doing if you don't get your hands out of my garage? Oh man, oh Joe, listen, people think I'm last. People don't have no feeling. They don't they don't have no nothing. People just walk up talking about I'm in my garage working out and people are just walk up in the yard, walk up in the garage.
Speaker 4: I thought that was you what you mean?
Speaker 1: But you know you're You're a good dude man. You know, people feel that you're approachable.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about I am approachable. I got a they work, they're constructing a fence right now. I got a guy to get a fifth building in case of the whole property. Mall, y'all can't just walk up and oh, come on now.
Speaker 1: You gotta be accessible, man, You've got to be a people's person, you know.
Speaker 2: No, bro, invit field. You gotta do that they should do back in the days, you know, when you meet the neighbors and fatigue. It's a different It's a different time now, Oh Joe, it's a different time. It ain't like it was when you and I grew up. It's different.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: Then you gotta move. You gotta move different.
Speaker 2: But you living, you live in an area where you ain't got to worry about that.
Speaker 4: No, I don't, brother, I ain't trusting nobody.
Speaker 2: So if I walk in your driveway, you're not gonna trust me. No. First of all, you better hurry up because the fist gonna be done in a couple of weeks. The gate is gonna be up in a couple of weeks. I'm not even tripping because I hopped the gate. I'm not tripping. Don't worry about it. Hey, you definitely be hopping. I promise you be hopping. You definitely will be hopping. I promise you. Are you gonna shoot at me? Oh yeah, you'll be. You'll be hopping. And Ninja sent me twenty dollars and told me to go shopping. I must be fit in the order shine car or something.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the if I'm gonna do with that? If two hundred dollars to go shopping on you on hundred dollars? Yeah, hey, you know not how many?
Speaker 1: You know how many outfits a woman can get with two hundred dollars on Shine on Fashion Over?
Speaker 2: If you can dress? The key words?
Speaker 1: Do you know how many outfits you can get on Shine and Fashion Over for two hundred dollars. If you can dress, all you need is a pair of heels. All you need is a pair of heels in a person to clutch.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it for women that don't take much. You don't have to have on designer. You don't have to have a nice down dollar outfit. If you know how to piece things together and outfit with two hundred dollars from Shining Fashion Over, you can kill them. You can kill it.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've seen women do it. Okay, here's the piece they want to put. They want you to said five hundred dollars five hundred to a thousand for shoes. They want you to send another five hundred to a thousand for their hair. They want you to send another two fifty for their nails, and they want you to put another another two thousand for the outfit.
Speaker 4: That's the piecing together.
Speaker 2: They want you to do.
Speaker 1: Certain women need to be self you know, self aware. Self awareness is very important. You need to be self aware. Are you really that girl to be able to attract those type of men that are doing those type of things? If you know you're not, like, why even think about it? Why even think about it? You know, look, look in the mirror, be honest with yourself.
Speaker 4: Hey, how y'all say that?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Shine? Shine? Shine?
Speaker 2: Is she sheen? Oh? Yeah, she listen.
Speaker 1: Am I really going to track the kind of man that gonna change my lifestyle with one check? Am I going to track one of those men that can change my life at the drop of a hat?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Probably not. It's a very small persition of women that are going to meet those type of individuals.
Speaker 2: So get that out your head. It's okay.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars is enough. It's enough to get what you need to do. It's enough. I'm telling you, I don't see I don't see women in five dollar dresses with heels in the clutch look like a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't I don't know I don't know you right, I don't know. Yeah, I don't. I don't know anything about no shopping with women shop at?
Speaker 2: I do? What is that? What did that? What I do? What?
Speaker 4: What about where women buy.
Speaker 2: The shoes at?
Speaker 1: I mean the been?
Speaker 2: What? Shoot? You're talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, there's there's a web there's a site.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it's so many Sophia Webster.
Speaker 2: Why hold on?
Speaker 4: It's like where you if you can't find it, If you can't find it, hold on?
Speaker 2: Hell no?
Speaker 4: Who they said back there talking about zapos?
Speaker 2: What's that? What's that?
Speaker 4: Pos?
Speaker 2: I guess that's where you buy stuff from? Okay? Where is that? Net?
Speaker 4: Net a porter? Y'all letting her the nether Porter, mister porter. She definitely was shopping there.
Speaker 1: Hey, women, women got understand where twenty dollars?
Speaker 2: You know what you could do it? Twenty dollars If this woman couldn't do anything with it but that if you know how to address about it's pasha a site pasta mark. Oh man, I don't know, man, Let me get off here. She ain't bought nothing, hey bad? Please better look y'all got me looking at it, and I ain't ain't I ain't bought anything. I ain't ordered nothing enough nowhere. And the only thing my credit card did is is pay for food.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think I've ever used I've never used my share to use the credit card. But I've never ordered anything off lie.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't, but listen, I don't play. But I've been ordered offline, especially on Instagrams, you know you sometimes, you know, scrolling through the explore page, you come across some of those really dope sights. Heself that most of the time in the UK too, And there's there's a there's a line called that I really I really enjoyed his brand called Scene Perry.
Speaker 2: You know right the price, The price boy ain't.
Speaker 1: Crazy, you know, real real nice, you know, casual looking stuff. Man, you gotta start going online. Hey, let me let me shop for you. Let me be a personal shopper.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. I got Shelley for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. So you're trying to say you think Shelley has the same vision when it comes to fashion is meat no? Okay, okay, okay, but uh well, let me let me style you one time. Let me do this one time.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: That's that's what I do you know this year twenty twenty five, I'm mister put that ship on. Oh damn it. I've been doing good. All show my bad.
Speaker 2: You've been doing good, You've been doing better. Yeah no, I uh yeah, let me get off you. I ain't order because they ain't like. Ain't like I could order something. Hey, but hey man, you man, you didn't learn how to do stuff for yourself. Why if I learn how to do stuff for myself, I'm put somebody out of work.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I like that. That's a good gotta.
Speaker 4: I gotta you know, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: The volume