Speaker 1: On today's episode The Command Center Podcast, we talk roster construction strategies, and we talk our WOW players who made it and all the positions we were talking about.
Speaker 2: And then Fred, we're talking good Will of Wars. Right, it all starts right now.
Speaker 1: Welcome to The Command Center Podcast. People's Choice Podcast Award nominee. I'm Logan Fallsen here with Fred Swood and Santanamas and guys, it's so fun to say People's Podcast Award nominee. Right, Yeah, most definitely it's awesome that we're up for that. And make sure if you guys get that email that we're all looking for those coarter. Are you guys gonna get that email? Make sure you vote for us again, give us a shot to shock the world here, that'd be awesome. Yeah, most definitely appreciate it. But in this to this show, we got a full we're kind of getting back into our regular season content deal here, right. So on Monday we got the Booth Review with Bram and I was instructed specifically not to say London Fletcher, but say Big Fletch Big Flitch, which is apparently his alter ego bet Flitch.
Speaker 2: Couple man fat like that you're gonna get you three months break.
Speaker 1: So that's awesome because that's our that's our.
Speaker 2: Dude. He that's time I was with you. Did I tell you the story.
Speaker 1: Last time we were hanging out, you were talking all this mess to Fletching goes. He comes to me like all serious and goes, let's jump him.
Speaker 2: I was like yeah, I was like yeah, I was like trying to jump me.
Speaker 1: And you know how he gets that look in his eye like he was still playing. Yeah, And I was like, are you beat serious right now?
Speaker 3: You didn't know if he was there, Let's go get him.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's our that's our game day radio broadcast crew. And then they have an awesome insight you know from the booth. That's all we're doing it that way. Great name, do you figure out that name?
Speaker 2: Jason?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jason, great job to applause.
Speaker 2: Great name.
Speaker 1: So obviously makes you check that show out. That's a podcast where you get your podcast or it's in the command centers in you two feet where is it? Yes, okay, it'll be on our channel, but also on their own uh their own podcast thing. So make sure you check that out. Then we got Tuesday. You gotta get loud.
Speaker 2: With the best podcast of all time?
Speaker 3: Me and Michael Jenkins and were talking everything you don't let nothing go.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna say that's the best podcast.
Speaker 2: We're We're not.
Speaker 3: I found a city with a name that nobody knew existed. We have nerds, like, we bounced off culture, We talked sports.
Speaker 1: What's what's the city?
Speaker 2: Who found?
Speaker 1: Did you find that? Or ant the producer?
Speaker 3: I found that because you know, I got these things that I followed that it's just all facts, like we.
Speaker 2: This fact is nobody.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, what do they call themselves? Because I'm from Jackson, we called ourselves jack Tonians and they call themselves ship Tonians.
Speaker 4: That's so they all would yeah, basically yes.
Speaker 1: And then we watched we watched a video about it about how like it was based on a latrein and all this stuff. It's real because like I initially thought, for those of you watching at home, that it was a kind of a mispronunciation.
Speaker 2: You thought I did it because it was the Europe Well.
Speaker 1: Also you mispronounced yeah, So I thought maybe that's what's going on here. And then there's this like professor of London City and he's got this British accident. He's like shitterton, you know, and you're like, okay, that's how they say, and they.
Speaker 2: Keep stealing the sign that's the whole thing. That's how found.
Speaker 3: Oh really, no, that's how found because anytime they put the sign up, somebody steals it. So then they said, you know what, they made a big old rock and carved the name in the rock because nobody.
Speaker 2: Could pick up a two ton of rock. Yeah, so they be on one.
Speaker 1: Did you imagine being in like the budget meeting for that being like, hey, people keep stealing the signs, and it's like, let's just make it really heavy.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm.
Speaker 4: Probably trying to do them a favor because no one wants to ride and say see that sign like welcome to.
Speaker 3: No I want to take Like if I had a wife, I'd be like, let's go vacation.
Speaker 2: Where are we going?
Speaker 5: So that rock is a literal?
Speaker 2: Yes is man? We're like five years old?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: All right, these things you love them? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and that's that's on the Get Loud podcast with Fret Smooth and Michael Jenkins. They do a great job obviously, and like you said, this this is more of the conversation you'll have on that show. And then we got Thursday The Player's Club with London not Big Fletch. Sean Springs is doing this with you now. And then obviously our favorite is Sa Tanamous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got blue Foot. We added blue Foot. He cried to be a part of it, so you know we blues.
Speaker 2: You guys are I mean nominated. We had to let him in exactly, I know, to go ahead again y'all already.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, is he gonna mess the mojo up? Like, let's talk about that real quick. Are you worried about it messing the mojo up?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't think so. I think Bluefoot is. I did a couple so with him before before he came over to this side, and he's well spoken, so you know, he's one of those guys good. It's probably gonna add enough to what we already have that make us that much more better.
Speaker 1: And so this week you got to leave him alone.
Speaker 2: That's my boy.
Speaker 4: I love. I named him Blue.
Speaker 2: He is getting like white backed. Listen, he doesn't look like a cornerback. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: He looks like we have a reunion and everybody look around him be like this blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy used to.
Speaker 1: Be naming and so this week John Allen's on there, so that's kind of cool and it's kind of like this late night talk show vibe, which would be fun and yeah, because so yeah, make sure you guys check that out and the players and then Friday we have again. These are all of our in season shows. They're coming back. We got Brian Colbert Junior. He's doing an interview with Jane Daniels and Doug Williams.
Speaker 2: That seems like a good misshup right there. I was gonna say, that's the future in the past. It seems like a.
Speaker 1: Show if you if you want to be a Commanders fan, I would definitely check. I check all these out, but that one for sure that.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do an episode with me and a man you will Phillips, I think probably will?
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 1: But then you got to talk to Brian and you can and nobody, I mean no one wants no I'm not like historical enough.
Speaker 2: You get like.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I thank you. Guys are so nice to me. All right, So that's it. So it makes you check out all those shows. And when's our main show on Jason? Is it Thursday? The Command Center Show. Yeah, Thursday, the Command Center Show you two makes you guys check it out. We are here in season full content for you guys. Makes you check it all out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So, now I was reading something online the other day and I saw that some flag football guy I don't remember his name, ye said that he was well, said that he was better than Patrick Mahomes. And I just wanted to get your quick, high level thought on whether or not you think he's actually better than Patrick Mahomes or not.
Speaker 4: I think you got to understand what he was but he was trying to say. He was trying to say. He was saying that if he had to compare hisself at what he does football player, he would say he's the best in the game, so he would be better. That he would be like a Patrick Mahons, better than Patrick Mahomes. And you know, and when people, especially today, when it comes to social media and all the different new you know, everybody has a voice now when it comes to you know, sports and stuff like that of that nature. They took it and it ran, so I get it, but it was too much of the Patrick Mahons talk than just him saying, hey man, I'm the best in the game, the best at flag football. No one could do what I do. And I have to be honest. When you watch that sport, it's different from what we do. Play a couple of times totally different ball games. So that's why guys like himself have that kind of mantra about what they do because they know, look, you guys play tackle football, but over here, you know, I'm King of the Hill, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So you know, hey, it reminds us.
Speaker 3: That reminds us of the game we play every year with Congress. Yeah, we played the flag the police officer talk smack and the Capitol police abuses us because they put me in try.
Speaker 2: We haven't won a game yet. We ain't meet them yet.
Speaker 3: And we ain't meet them yet because they run and play and they're doing it because they do this weekend and week out. I got the I got a guy, the congressman from Maine is our quarterback. He's seventy years old. He dropping back throwing picks. So I understand what the guys trying to say. He said, you know what pro football is your life, but this is mine and this ain't pro football.
Speaker 2: And then this, because I had to talk about.
Speaker 3: It on, don't get loud, And at first I snapped, like, come on, man, don't do that. Don't disrespect, But then I thought about it. He didn't say I can beat Patrick Mahomes in the league. He say, I'm basically the Patrick Mahomes of this flag football, So I give him that respect. I apologize to you, my brother, and never played flag football with a congressman.
Speaker 1: Serious, I was about to say, because I coached. I coach high school football, which is tackle football, no mores, and even that's a little bit different than the NFL because the hushes are different. And then I've also coached flag football because my son's ten, so coached his team. And the way the field spaces in flag football is so different and how fast stuff happens because there's no offensive line, you're not really taking a drop. It's way way different. So I could see why he's saying that because it's a different I think it's important knowledge it's a different game. Although I wonder like, because Patrick Mahomes is such a special thrower of the football, he would.
Speaker 2: Be lightning in a bottle in flag food.
Speaker 1: Because he could touch the field in a way that.
Speaker 2: A lot of those guys in the way that it works with him.
Speaker 1: And I think that's the thing about Patrick Mahomes is like the arm angles, like his arm talent is so good.
Speaker 3: Like baseball, he cares, he grabs a football like a baseball and desa EVENUZI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think obviously there's a physical skill set there that he has that I think would be great aut But yeah, I get what he's saying. And like, I think a lot of people just take NFL guys to put him in flag football.
Speaker 3: It's not like Kirk Cousins would not be good play. But Lamar Jackson crushing maybe.
Speaker 4: Lamar Jackson, Tyreek Hill, they like, they would kill it.
Speaker 1: Space fighters, space fighters.
Speaker 4: Guys that come maneuver and work their hips and do certain things of that nature. You know, they woul kill that league because.
Speaker 2: They don't do great worry abou football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I played a lot growing up, and I was ain't know so crazy about it. I'm going to give you a short story when we played. When I played the defensive side, I would play either safety or the end because the rush, you can rush and you're just throwing your hand up in the way and then now they tuck in trying to run out your way and you fast. So it's always fun. Man. But that's why I got it. I get what. I got what he was saying different from the door, because it's just one of those things. He was trying to make an analogy of a great player, but he just kind of.
Speaker 1: Got got people.
Speaker 2: He take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take you something, Jason, you gotta take right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to compare a different sport here. But I used to play softball. You know how you have beer league softballs or whatnot. And we had a guy join our team who just retired from uh baseball, baseball but minor league, but high level minor league. And he's like, I'll play softball with you guys, And we were like, oh, we're going to clean up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It legitimately took him like two seasons to figure out the difference between a softball and a baseball, really, because all you would do.
Speaker 2: Is pop it.
Speaker 5: You would pop it up four hundred feet straight up. Yeah, because he just couldn't figure out the timing. You think it would be easier, but it's not. Now once you figured it.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah, yeah, watch out.
Speaker 3: Oh but they just like tennis. I used to love tennis, but my feet won't let me play it no more.
Speaker 4: But then you go.
Speaker 2: Try to pick a ball. Yes, totally different, and it's it's it's a.
Speaker 1: Difference to it where the ball comes. And I think that's the thing. It's like there are levels to it, like college football is different than probably football, right, flag football is different. So understanding that nuance, I think makes his statement a little bit more clear. All right, So in addition to flag football conversation, we have real football to talk about, right. Obviously, the fifty three man roster just came out, and we're all really excited about the twenty twenty four Washington commanders, and obviously Dan quick and and Adam Peters has been very clear that this is subject to change. Right, it's lots of Yeah, it's yes, it's fluid. Maybe it's the word.
Speaker 2: Fluid, Yeah, fluid.
Speaker 1: You said fluid as if I if you're.
Speaker 2: Fluid? What did he say?
Speaker 4: Hey, I know what he said fluid as it because he was fluent.
Speaker 1: Is like it's I'm fluent in a language and I.
Speaker 2: Know it in fluid. Yeah, it's like fluid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's a fluid changing that's.
Speaker 2: What I said. I was like, fluid, but my tongue.
Speaker 1: You didn't do a lot of talking last night. You were at the stadium for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fun fantasy football.
Speaker 1: So and so kind of talking about this fluidy, I thought we should talk about a couple of different tools that they've viewed, because I heard, like all these terms get thrown around, right like, oh, guys on PUP, but guy's on IR, he's on IR designated a return and so like what the different things mean, So let's talk about POP and this a little bit confusing, but PUP basically you gotta be on the list.
Speaker 4: So you actually have to be hurt though.
Speaker 1: So you don't, you do, but like there are ways to fudget. So like what I'd say is like, so on cut day right, which was yes, or which was Tuesday? Right on cut day, I can either put you to i R or cut you, or you make the team, right, those are the three avenues. I cannot put you on the PUP list that day. It has to have to be on the list already. And it kind of works the same way because it's taking an injured player and protects them until until week for six weeks, so the seventh week they could potentially play, right, that's it.
Speaker 7: You have to already have to be off for six weeks though, Yes, is on the pup because he's already hurt and I didn't know he was hurt Beckham in Miami.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, so that's so. And then for us, Felbot is on the pup. So he's a guy that is not going to count against the roster. He doesn't count against the salary cap, but he could come back later this year.
Speaker 4: And I do they get paid? Why they on a puff? You get paid, yes, and it doesn't count against the rust.
Speaker 1: It doesn't count against the cat cap. Yes, so that's pup. I are, I can on the day of cuts designate you to IR. So a good example that is Jordan McGee, Right, he was like, maybe he's gonna be healthy, Maybe not right, so we put him on IR and he is also designated short term I are, which I think is four weeks. In the fifth week he could return to play. So it's really the same mechanism. But you got to be on the thing already.
Speaker 4: No, not a question that most of these people who listening to this wild acts. If Jordan McGee gets off week four ready to play by week five to someone.
Speaker 2: We have to release.
Speaker 4: Someone have to get released.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have to release the same thing with the pup too. If if that guy comes off the pup, you have a couple of.
Speaker 4: Weeks to make a decision demote that person to the practice squad.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, practice squad you can't.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing about this is again, this is where it gets a little bit complicated. To get a guy practice squad, you have to put the you have to release.
Speaker 4: Them, release them first.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so obviously in the case of Jordan McGee, you probably won't want to do that. No, probably would move somebody else. But in the short term, let's talk about the advantage of this gives us. Right, So because fa about is on the pup, because Jordan McGee's on IR, that allows you to keep two extra players for six weeks. Right, So, I don't know, like name your player dominque Campton.
Speaker 3: Maybe come on, if we got seven eight safeties, Yeah, it's something, it's something there.
Speaker 1: So that's a way to keep two good football players in your program while they're hurt and keep two more. So it's it's a good tool to kind of manipulate and move the roster around. So just want to touch on that because I know a lot of people ask me like, what's pup, what's I ar?
Speaker 2: What's I sort?
Speaker 1: They're just tools to help you manage the roster around injury, give you more time. Yes, what is for? Absolutely? So okay, So now let's talk about the roster, the actual roster, and so let's start with this. Is there anybody that makes you to go wow, like they made the team?
Speaker 2: You're or and Wilson. Let me see what you got.
Speaker 4: It's so good.
Speaker 3: You look like or Wilson and you and Wilson is great. You know my guy, I called him out when we picked him up as a free agent, a college free agent coach and Yank all, dude, it's just with something about him.
Speaker 2: Like me myself, I love versat the players. If you tell me a.
Speaker 3: Guy played quarterback in high school and running back and now he's a tight end, it's tell me he just has an insight on how to play this game. So I was like to myself, it's gonna be hard to cut this guy.
Speaker 2: He's gonna find.
Speaker 3: A way to weasele himself onto this roster because he does too many.
Speaker 2: Things good and he has done that.
Speaker 3: I know if we go back three months from I mean ago, and you look at his name, coach and yank Off. Nobody would have picked him to make this team. Nobody but me. Like the gym from the Stars, nobody but me.
Speaker 1: I think I'm telling to do back and check to take. But I think we were You and I and Fred. We were all very high in culson Yan Cup because he was a good athlete who could play special teams. So we all thought he had a shot to make the team. So Fred's taking credit for all of our takes, which is tough. It does that, Yeah, he does that. But again, like Kolson Yankov, everyondy says all, I don't really see him. He made a couple of catches. Dude was an absolute, absolute maniac on teams. And if you're that fourth tight end, yeah you got to play teams. And I think the other thing to remember is he played running back in college for whatever reason, and so he's making a position switch. So he's this tremendous athlete, tremendous motor on teams. You can develop as this kind of fourth tight end.
Speaker 2: High football IQ. All right, that's what I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I like that one. Ten you got one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got two and they don't. I'm I'm a little wild because both of them are here. But I'm happy that both of them here because they bring that veteran present Pringle.
Speaker 2: Yes and Crowder yes.
Speaker 4: Just knowing that I knew Crowder had a chance of making it, but I knew it was tight too him, like, bro, it's a tough room. Yeah, And people might look at me like, I know, you're crazy because there's no receivers there, but I'm like, no, they had enough young talent that a guy like Crowded can get lost in the shuffle. But when I saw Pringle come back into you know, not come back into the game, but come back on the team because he wasn't here in the first week of training camp, yeah, I'm like, well, I like that guy last year, but why now, what's what's here that give you the notion that he might have a chance to even make this squad with all these receivers. He made it. So I was wild by that he made it. And then you have both of those veteran guys here, Crowded and Pringle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: For me, I think my wild guys and in this wild position, just in general, was there's a couple of things. One is Jean Baptiste, Yeah, the seventh round pick from Notre Dame. Like I thought kJ, Henry had it unlocked and then got it. And then as the preseason went on, I will say the Miami game and the New England game, all of a sudden, you're seeing ninety flash a little bit and he flashes a pass rusher, he flashes the run game. He made a couple of tackles on teams, and he say, maybe he's going to make a push, but I thought it was between him and Jamon, and all of a sudden, Jamins got the sack. Jamis coming along on teams. And you say that flexibility, and I think, like you said this, Fred when you were talking about Colston Yankov, the flexibility of the roster is something that in terms of the personnel, because like, look at Jamie. You said this, right, he could play linebacker, team, you can play head rusher, right, Baptists can play defensive end, and he can play special teams. And I felt like kJ, while he did really good at defensive end, didn't really bring that same flexibility. And I like the I'm glad he said great because he really did a great job he did, and he and hopefully they find a way to get him back and get him on the roster and keep them the fall because playing profile, I just worried that he's gonna get he's one of those guys that could get claimed.
Speaker 4: Say he's one of those guys that, man, I don't I don't bank on him making him back to us because someone goes see that talent.
Speaker 3: New England stay cornerback ain't gonna be like, yeah, we need a pass rush head.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so is there a position group like looking at there, I weve got these rosters heares or a position group that you're like this is this is like just get final thought, like final thoughts on positions. Let's start with maybe receivers, Like what do you think about that group?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I hear it's crazy because we had that little night where we was at the stadium and it was there. I guess you can say the season ticket holders and suite owners Fantasy football, you know, draft night, and the first thing someone threatened me, it's like, bro, we don't have a tall receiver. Like when has this been an argument? It was an argument for me to come in the league. In two thousand and one that I was too short, maybe I can't play in this league. But we put that behind us. Then why teams are so enamored or our fans are so enamored by we need taller guys. That doesn't say we're gonna get great production. And I feel like if you look at our team, especially the guys that I just mentioned, Pringle's tall enough. You know you Havecaffrey's tall enough. We have enough height here. It's nobody here five seventy five eight playing receiver, so we have enough height to be competitive. So I don't understand why folks are so enamored by the height part of it. But I'm happy with the guys we have. You would look at it like why they don't have another star out there that can you know, be bro. They all can play football. You don't need You don't.
Speaker 2: Need a Jerry opportunity exactly.
Speaker 4: That's what makes you, Jerry Rice. That's what makes you, uh, you know, Tyreek Hill, when you have a quarterback that can get you the ball in a timely fashion, so you can be great. So I think all these guys are capable. You saw what Terry did as a third round drive pick in and I'm just excited for the room man because I know they have a quarterback that eventually not sure when it's going to click for these guys. They all have to get you know, used to playing with each other. But he's going to be a guy that's gonna find a way to get all these guys name to be up there like a Terry m or Terry McCluin.
Speaker 2: With that room right there, I think it's a very solid room.
Speaker 3: I'm really anticipating watching d Mmie Brown because, like I just said, wide receivers need opportunities. Like if I'm a wide receiver, I get seventy targets, I'm gonna have more yours than you, period if you've got thirty targets. So some stuff just ain't fair in this game. So I'm I'm waiting to see the ummy. Can you take this uptick in targets? Are you ready to take it to the next level? Because you know, people just need confidence. I always tell people all football players are one play away from turning into a superstar, Like you make that one play and now I feel like I can't be stopped. So with Dummy win, is he gonna I see it's slowing down, but can you take the volume the passes.
Speaker 2: It's gonna come your way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think people forget like how good Zach Ertz has been through the season. So to me, it's like the receiving group is is a dense group, you know, like there's no maybe, like there's Terry and I think everyone's kind of got their skill set. Thanks Tan, appreciate it, but they've got their skill set that they're working on, right. But in terms of number two, I think Zach's gonna get a lot of targets. And people talk about lack of size, like Zach's a big guy, Ben, It's a big guy, right, They'll be able to be pulling it. They're gonna be able to kind of use those skill sets. So it doesn't really you know, to me, like you can get away without having a true I think Kansas City is a great example of this.
Speaker 4: It'll it was a true example too. Wide receiver wise, yeah, height wise yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying like in terms of like the the true.
Speaker 2: Number one, the city does have a true one.
Speaker 1: They have a really good tight end that's good rapport with the quarterback. But I think that's what Zach gives you in addition to having Terry, So I think there's other ways around that. Let's talk about the tight end room over here, right. Obviously a little bit surprising that Cole Turner gets cut. I thought he had a really to hit to give him credit, really good preseason, improved a lot as of player, but just lacked a little bit of consistency catching the football. And I think when you're making those final decisions, those are things that are important.
Speaker 4: To I think the only thing that stood out to me about him I will always have a guy like him on my team. He reminds me of a Jordan Reed, not the same kind of shiftiness, but he's just one of those bodies that you want to see out there with those jump ball opportunities. Just to buck being a great block a part of it, you know, in the physicality. Yeah, when you look at the guys that we have, you look at and say, what what do they do better than him? Block?
Speaker 2: Block?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean so besides catching the football, Yeah, they're great blockers. So that's what stood out to me with him.
Speaker 1: And he also but I will say, like I went back and watched the Patriots game, like he played behind them. He played physical, man, he played physical. But I do think it's it's it's the drop on the aisle, maybe the drop of the scene, the two penalties early on, and again like I'm that guy.
Speaker 2: I have been him.
Speaker 1: I know, I know how hard that is to know you've improved as a player and not make those players and not make the team. Hopefully land somewhere, you know, people talk about him getting claimed. Hopefully that works out for him. But in just the room, like you feel good about the room, I feel good about the room.
Speaker 3: I feel good about the room because the one thing about it when it comes to tight ends, some tight ends are indicators for us on defense, like Cole Turner. If you bring Cole Turner out there, you I know you're not running to his side.
Speaker 2: So these guys, none of them are indicators.
Speaker 3: Like when I look at these, all of these guys catch passes and they block, So this are you tipping the hat to me?
Speaker 4: You're not?
Speaker 3: Like even some receivers are like that, Like some team refuse to run to the side that will receive it because they received ain't Filzic and he don't block, So I know it's a dB all right, The run going to I know how to signal that to my teammates. So that's what I like about this room. It's solid, It's rock solid.
Speaker 4: And then asking about how solid it is and how you felt about it. I was very pleased just to see Baits man. Like I felt like he was a guy last year that I liked, but it just he didn't have enough consistency in his play. Yeah, this preseason was a totally different preseason for him. I mean he was consistent and everything he did catching the football was more cleaner, you know what I mean. He didn't have those bobbles like he be hating for. And then we always knew he was a great blocker. So just know the pressure was on with having sent it yank Off, I was hoping that he made it. Like, man, it's tough with how these two young guys. Yeah, you know, probably a little faster, a little Mike hosses, you know what I mean, Mike can do both instead of just one. And he made it. He made it through it, Baits Motel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad you said that because Baits did have an excellent camp, preseason, offseason process. The whole thing was great for him. Running backs really no surprises there quarterback. Let's talk about that real quick. They're keeping three. Jeff Driscoll makes it again. I think he had a pretty solid preseason. You see some of his limitations. I think that's probably more because Mario has got the groin just in case early on, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, just in case veteran.
Speaker 2: Gotta have a veteran right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Jeff Jews couldn't seen enough football that he could step in and get the job.
Speaker 1: And then, you know, I think we talk about guys that are on the pup list. We talked about that earlier pup and I are like, Jeff's a guy that I think at some point could be you know, as Marioda gets healthier, he could be demoted to practice practice squad. And it's still around. But and then let's talk about this because offensively, I think it's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 2: O line.
Speaker 1: You have anything to say about the on line?
Speaker 4: Uh, the old line.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody really shocked me from this old line because I think what the old line is going to They want versatility. They want guys to be able to fill in for a guy and not miss a beat. So nobody shocks me on this list. I think Chris Paul really earned his spot really well, and I think he showed him putting me a go out attack. I don't care where you put me at. I'm gonna serve some my hot I'm gonna serave some pancakes. So at the end of the day, I think the office was line did shocked me at out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it kind of felt the way we wanted. I kind of wish one of those guys, you know, like a Ricky Stromberg or you know Jones, would have made a harder push to make.
Speaker 2: That good Jones is I love good job. Yeah, I like him too, But I love.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, like it would have been nice, Like it would have been nice if one of those guys that made a push. But you know, Leader is a guy that brought in needs well enough to kind of.
Speaker 3: Didn't play some football he got he got some pips on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Any thoughts tending, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I was pleased with the old line. I feel like, you know, when you're looking at just what we had, you know, the couple of guys, and I was surprised by losing Stromberg. I was surprised by that, just knowing that he was a he was a young guy last year that showed potential. But I just feel like I'm hoping, you know that you know, far as just for left left tackle purposes, not sure how it was all going to pan out, and we get another guy that we can say, Okay, we have another guy you know on the team that can that that we feel exitid about him, you know, being being a starter at that position.
Speaker 1: Especially with Brandon Coleman being injured a little yeah, just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of can't have one one to the season and saying we were solely hoping this guy can play the next five weeks without you know, having one of these guys up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like obviously like Cornea Sugus did a great job, Trent Scott's kind of swing guy now and uh, you know a little up and down the preseason, but you know, like you're talking about, you need that guy. So in terms of like waiver wire you're going to talk about a second, that's the spot that I'd probably just keep an eye on at one of those tackle shows up. And then maybe the most interesting position to me was defensive back. Just how that and I got a wild because it's one hundred there, I got a wow. I'm really happy that Derek Forrest made it.
Speaker 3: Nick Listen, Defo was the one that I think all of us was like, is he on the bubble?
Speaker 2: Like, man, what's what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Apasically watching him play through the preseason, I was like, man, team playing too late. He's getting into late. And I mean he still brought that. You know, he brought what he brains. You know all the time he was hitting out there and he was flying around. But yeah, I was. I was happy to see his name under him and your guy from Louisiana player at be Mission School, Percy Butler, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was. I would like I think Percy showed him something.
Speaker 3: And I think when I look at this defensive back, I think some of these guys really kept here for certain packages. Like I think that's what it is, package specific guys that they like. I don't want to lose this guy, because you got some guys like what's the name Dominique hampton Is is labeled as a line.
Speaker 4: So you know, is he truly.
Speaker 2: Gonna be playing as a Twiner?
Speaker 3: Is they gonna be like, you know, no, we just added him and we're keeping an extra defensive back because Jamie Davis is labeled as a defensive lineman, but he actually can play linebackers. So they go that fluency on that on the roster that I like, fluency, fluency, not fluent.
Speaker 4: You know, he's trying to make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's just it's a crazy group. They got Mike Sanders, Still, Jeremy Chin, Emmanuel Forbes, Noeg Monoghany Kwan Martin, Derek Forrest, Michael Davis, Benjamin sat Jews, Percy Butler, Jeremy Reeves, Tyler.
Speaker 2: Owens, Owens, Brownlows. So you earned everything.
Speaker 1: I was looking for players to do for breakdowns for Coaches Show, Yeah, and I was like, let me just watch some of Tyler Owens special teams. I got to show you these clips. Bro, I'm talking about like you know, you see people get blown up on teams and you're like, oh, that's a good play. But once, like once every blue moon, it's a different guy. So in the Miami game, they're covering a kick. First play takes this guy throws him, I'm not kidding, throws him into the returner. His guy makes a tackle. Next play, exactly the same thing. Two plays in a row, and then him playing vice on the gunner. Yeah, so they're covering the outside, he's the inside bvice. So the guy runs around, He runs up the guy's coming back and bounds, hits him, falls down like decleats him. Yeah, he did it three times in a row. I've never seen some do that before.
Speaker 2: His measurables had to come by a mission.
Speaker 3: He had the second longest long jump of all times.
Speaker 1: I think he broke the record. It was twelve two. Yeah, like twelve two on a broad jump.
Speaker 2: That mean he could jump from Mississippi the Ada bell dude that we didn't tell you he had forty three inch ver. Yes, he hasn't came down yet. He jumped like a day ago.
Speaker 1: He's got thirty four inch arms to like. He is a he's a he's a freak, a physical investment. Yeah, he's a speciman. So yeah, I think he definitely deserved it. I think he's got a little ways to go as like a safety safety, but as a teams guy, like, he's definitely got a home.
Speaker 4: He's a football playerf period.
Speaker 1: And then I love Dominic Campton, a linebacker like in that Miami game.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So really they've got twelve dbs. Yeah, you think about it. Yeah, Like he just like talk about urgency, like urgency to the football. Like I'm so happy that he's around in the program because like you liked him from draft day. I liked him from draft day because but you didn't where he was gonna fit you to go. And then like to see him playing linebacker and like running of the football, being physical, like not looking out of place linebacker. Yeah, I thought it was really cool and just to have all these young, talented, hungry guys.
Speaker 3: I hate to say this, when he plays that lineback in the safety, he reminded me.
Speaker 2: Of what Curse did for the Cowboys last year, the same.
Speaker 1: Think that's exactly right. One, Yeah, I think that's exactly right. So I think that that's I mean, that's to me, that's the most interesting group. Really happy that Forrest made it defensive line. I mean we talked about it. I talked about a little bit with Jean Baptiste and Jamie Davis, like how about those guys making it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like how about that?
Speaker 4: No, I was scratching my head about when I saw that Jamin got the nod over a true d D lineman. When I heard coaches speak the other day. You understood. He brought up back to what we just talked about, you know, having a guy that is flexible, he can play multiple positions, and you know, and then you look at how they did things last year in Dallas, you know what I mean, bringing certain guys in, moving guys around. That's what you want, and we were sending it from the get go. Now, don't get me wrong. So we was only surprised because Jamin changed his position, so we didn't know how well he would be a you know, our edge rusher. But when it comes to a football player, a guy that's athletic, Jamin fits the mold. I mean, he can fly, look the fares. So I'm happy, you know, to say the least, that he's a guy that found his way on his team, knowing that it's hard.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You get new coaching staff in here and they're still talking about what you haven't done the years before at the position that they drafted you at. So I'm pleased more to you know, say the least, because I knew I want to see him out there, and I'm glad.
Speaker 3: They found a spot for I thought he was gonna come down to this wrestling match between Ridgeway and Fidari and Max I'm glad actually, So I was like, all right, it's either that's great.
Speaker 1: Producer because I forgot to mention that. So let's hear you know, I'm smarter than you.
Speaker 3: The thing about it is, I was shocked because I was like, you know what they gonna they gonna pick one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we know matthis.
Speaker 3: He's been injured most of the time and Ridgeway just every time he gets in.
Speaker 1: The game, he makes play preseason, Yeah, he just makes the third game man.
Speaker 4: Like every time he's on the field. Man.
Speaker 1: It was it was crazy watching him play like that third preseason game, like him like that was the starting center for.
Speaker 4: The new England papers backfield every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy looked like he didn't want to play football. He tossed him around and Big Phil against Miami looked like a second round pick.
Speaker 2: Like he looked good.
Speaker 3: But I think is with this new coaching stay up everybody just look you know, how you look over your shoulder.
Speaker 4: Like no that found anything behind?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got like that matchup and how you can wake up. Everybody got that matchup on them. So y'all want me to play football?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a great point. I'm glad you brought that up. And again I think they keep both, probably because jers On is still I was really surprised not on IR and not on the pup list, so like.
Speaker 2: I was shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought, that's telling me something he must be getting.
Speaker 1: He must be ready to go. So that's one that I thought. So maybe they're going to kind of see how he comes along, keep those other guys, keep that rotation. And like we said, all those guys had a really good preseason. But this roster is extremely flexible, still, right, and so let's talk about some mechanisms that would allow this roster to change. So this is again we're kind of gonna put our nerdy glasses back on. I'm going to talk some technical roster construction for a second. So basically, when you cut a player, yes, if you have four years of service released, yes, you are a free agent. Yes, go out sign anywhere you want. Any team can sign tomorrow today. Yes, which is a good thing for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: However, if you are not a vested player, you don't have four years of experience, you go on something called waivers.
Speaker 2: You are waived, waved.
Speaker 1: And waivers, you're subject. You're subjugated to a list, a claims list that follows the order of the draft. Right, So the first pick last year was Chicago.
Speaker 3: But it was Carolina's peak. Carolina Day loss every game. They deserve everything they got.
Speaker 1: So basically, if if I if so, if Carolina puts puts in a waiver claim on a player, Let's say young Fred Smoot is available, right, and Carolina puts an claim in Baltimore puts an the claim Carolina. So what the mechanism is designed to do is allow you to get better football.
Speaker 3: Players a lot of stinky teams to catch up with the young test.
Speaker 1: So what I would just say is, is there is there a position where you're like, we gotta be looking at waivers a little bit. I'm want to kind of upgrade her. If there's a young talented guy.
Speaker 3: I think every physician we're I think we're at that point. Best man available, best man available. If some Wiley gets cut because of some contray.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't do that was a very nice. That tells me to get up and start a new day, you know what I'm saying. But if some Venturan get cut, I want.
Speaker 1: Him And so that's that's an important distinction because if it's if they're not invested so young, so these would be a young player, young player, So like, uh, I can't even think of an offensive lineman that's young.
Speaker 3: But like I just like, we just need with the Jihun team, we traded Jehan, but if we would have.
Speaker 1: Relieved, then he goes to waivers, yes, and then he get the claim and.
Speaker 2: The Panthers would have picked him up. They would have picked him up one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And so for me, if I'm looking at a position, I'm saying Tanner brought this up. Is there an offensive lineman, young dude that maybe Adam Peters liked from a couple of years ago that hits waivers that we can get on this team, my offensive lineman, tackle guard, somebody like that. I would have that circled in a big red pen just because and it's not that I don't like the guys here.
Speaker 2: I just think there's a lot of depth.
Speaker 6: And I think I receive it was another one of those if one of these guys hits the market that you like, You're like, okay, he got some upsides. Did John Benchi get cut or no, Chi ain't gonna get cut because everybody trying to trade as we speak, because their room is so deep.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's an inside joke. Fred's been talking about John Minsh Like, yeah, warning, so receiver's good old line anywhere else to any of these sing.
Speaker 4: Those are the two that stood out to me, and you.
Speaker 1: Might you might say it for the right I think that's the thing though, is like with a team like this, I think there's some we have some really good pieces, but it's a it's a young team, it's early in a rebuild.
Speaker 2: You you're always looking for depth.
Speaker 1: And if one of those guys comes along and it allows you to get some depth, I think you jump on it with two hands. The other one I would just say. Looking for just explosive players. I think that's one of the things, like they talked about with Kaz Allen, can we get more explosive and if there's an explosive receiver, running back or a kick returner like for example, the guy.
Speaker 4: From Tony Hit Hit, the got cut.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like I don't know personality wise, but it's a good example.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the running back for Minnesota, who's the kick returner there? Who ran a four to one four two four at the Combine a couple of years ago from Minnesota. He got cut, Like I would maybe just kick the tires on that. I think that's that's a that's a really good tool for this team, right you. Fred kind of alluded to trade. We can still trade some of these guys too, if something happens. But the waiver wire stuff and that doesn't get processed till recording this on Wednesday. That doesn't get processed till twelve o'clock today, So we'll have a little bit of time on that to kind of get those finalized roster things. But I do think this is not done.
Speaker 2: It's fluid.
Speaker 1: They're gonna maybe move some pieces around.
Speaker 2: You ain't never done. We see guys working out here daily. It's never done. Does that stress you out? That stresses me out? Does that stress you out? When you were here?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: I had black Hey, first of all, this dude didn't watch nothing. This dude you should.
Speaker 4: Go do his beans. And you know, it's funny that we asked me that question, because I honest, my honest opinion, Bro, Like, when you don't care or worry about no one else, you have more time to worry about self and make sure you're right. So I was always just making sure that as long as you not all your eyes across your ts, you should have to worry about nobody coming behind you.
Speaker 3: I can see Logan waking up every morning watching whoever's on the field, who they working.
Speaker 1: It was all I have, like a you know, like not a great game, but not a back game, just kind of a middle of the road game. And they'd be working out tight ends on Tuesday and be like, God.
Speaker 4: They gotta understand think about it, and this happens in our league. I went, I came here O five. I just I just was a I was the second receiver in the league that year, win yards, second team All Pro. And they brought in two receivers and paid them the same money I got the next year, and they never had a thousand yards yet. Yeah that's my That was my second second thousand yard season. So if you ever sit and dwell on that type of stuff, done you.
Speaker 2: Feel what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: And you know how it was brought up to me. A coach said something to me two years later. He said, Tanner, you know you never broke a sweat when we brought the money to guys in I say, why cause they don't fit the mold of me. They're supposed to come in and help. That's the thing about being a receiver, Like it's multiple of us. He said. Yeah, but god, he say, man, I don't play on some devas they come in the room, they slammed the door them. Like while you brought that joke over here, he said, Bro, you deap them boys off and went to work, I said, And there was some good dudes. But at the same time, I'm just saying, like just talking about just how it is. So that's why I bring it up, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I think that's a I knew the NFL was like the real deal, like real deal, hard to make football teams, but like you'd come in for the waiver wire workouts, so like those those happen on Tuesday, So Monday, come and get your lyft on Tuesday and uh and like you'd see like famous college like JaMarcus Russell's and there on a Tuesday getting the workout and or Treell Priors, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, what what's going on? You're like the best player ever saw. Yeah, no, like I'll never forget. I think that was my third year.
Speaker 3: We drafted a cornerback from Maryland, and they interviewed him the day he got drafted.
Speaker 2: We took him in like the fourth round. Yeah, I'm coming to take Fred Smooth your job.
Speaker 1: What he said.
Speaker 2: The first time I met.
Speaker 3: I just laughed at mail you not you come to look at my back name in the back of my But I liked it. It's healthy competition. It lets me know, like, listen, he got some that I didn't have youth. I'm storing it. I'm getting old like he got youth. So it just woke me back up to this is gonna be every year. This ain't just one year, like these jobs are one year jobs. I tell people being in the league is one year at a time, maybe one day at a time.
Speaker 1: Well that's what it felt like when I was here early on one day, like one day, one foot in front of the other. Hopefully I'm on the roster today, but you know this is the this is the temporary roster. Really, congratulations all these guys, and hopefully they're not stressed out like I was, because I was pretty stressed.
Speaker 2: Out, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, So we had a conversation on the last show about whether or not we could defeat a gorilla.
Speaker 2: And it just it got feed up his own, it just ran out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so we got a whole bunch of comments from fans, and Jason said he wanted to read some of those comments and some of these are some of these, I love them.
Speaker 2: There what we got, Jason.
Speaker 5: Our fans are awesome, thanks for engaging on YouTube and that hawk outside at gmail dot com. Yeah, but they were really into this conversation. Uh So here are some good ones from Curtis o' winfrey four three seven.
Speaker 2: Five Curtis Owin, all right, here's what he needs.
Speaker 5: He says, give me Trent, I assumed, Trent Williams, Larry Allen, great selection, Jonathan Ogden, John Henderson, Tyron Smith, Hellodinata.
Speaker 4: Are we good?
Speaker 2: Dude? I think they make it.
Speaker 4: Out Marend and damn guerrilla hisself see hisself.
Speaker 1: Man like Larry Allen man.
Speaker 4: First of all, Larry Strong's man NFL.
Speaker 2: I never forget this might be strong Man, my rookie year. You know, I stoped smelled like this? Ain't he like? Watch the d live and don't play this week? I like, what's your mean? They got Larry Allen lou go play scared of it, Like what you mean scared of It's wild? He's a office alignment that plays like he on defense.
Speaker 3: And I watched that feelm and I was like, he's a he's demolishing, he's attacking people like I had never seen an offensive line of attack people the way Larry Ally did.
Speaker 2: Then I ran in the saption for sixty yards and he ran me down.
Speaker 1: I do That's great watching his highlights, him blocking as he was to be that big, and how white he was, and how like how strong his hands.
Speaker 3: Were if he got his hands on you to death, do you part?
Speaker 1: So I'd like to think Larry Ane could hold an arm down, you know what I'm saying, Like Larry Al.
Speaker 2: And Jonathan Ogden and then got him in a head lot I saw.
Speaker 1: I saw the craziest thing about Jonathan Augden speaking of just baller moves, so like he was so good at left tackle. He would pass block with one hand and point open receivers. Could you imagine being that good? Like he would just be like, oh, I got you, and he'd be like what's the name moment, like how embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Are you for the defensive end?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Just like man, I'm terrible.
Speaker 2: Is he turning his head? By the way, what's the name? Like I played against Jayo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like that dude like watching it like because I we had a coach when I was in Atlanta who was there in Baltimore with him, So we'd watched Baltimore tape. Yeah, He's like, watch Jonathan Knockton here and it looked like like sometimes like it looks like it's easy. Like it looked like he wasn't trying. Jo was asleep. Yeah, Like that's how good he was. And I've never seen a player like that dominant. You know.
Speaker 3: I add Darre Gardiner to that list of god that I want to send in there with him.
Speaker 2: Biggest man I ever seen, Dude.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about it, like you watch World Strongest Man? Anybody anybody watched that? Ye, So like you got have thorp Bjornson. Yeah, that dude's he's six ' eight six nine plus.
Speaker 2: He was on Game of Throw.
Speaker 1: He's four sixty four and sixty pounds of like rocked up muscle. Yeah, so give me like a couple of those dudes. I feel like, just from a weight standpoint, we got a shot.
Speaker 4: That's really going thing. Twice looking at a dude like, yeah, the only.
Speaker 2: Thing about the gorilla he uncontrolled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just chaos.
Speaker 2: It's just chaos.
Speaker 3: And these guys are gonna be trying to slow him down with he gonna be like.
Speaker 4: What, that's all we need one of them. You're talking about sacrifice. I'd rather one of them sacrifices they say something you Yeah, that what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Like list longest tree got him in the headline, I just punched him in face.
Speaker 1: Imagine all these big dudes are hold him in friends like.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, let's go. Let me get in there.
Speaker 4: Won't feel nothing.
Speaker 2: Beastings all right.
Speaker 5: At user r q A E W A k F one M.
Speaker 3: Is that about guys I'm gonna say, is heir?
Speaker 5: He says or she it would take seventeen people, sixteen would be violently silenced, and one would quickly write seventeen eulogies.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, we don't got a chance, no chance.
Speaker 2: So he's saying no chance.
Speaker 3: He probably like talking about him taking like sixteen his people from the office he works.
Speaker 1: Said, yeah, but you get sixteen like dogs.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, First of all, I think to tell you the truth with the guys we just named. I think if you get the right six or seven guys, they're gonna do something.
Speaker 2: They can handle this thing.
Speaker 1: So I posed this question to my brother in law who's a Green Brave, and so he and his buddies were all drink a little bit and they were like and they start thinking and mulling and over, you know, and these guys are like motivated, tactical. I don't know how to say no, don't know how to say no. And they were like, we could do it with six people. But if you think about it, six of the right people are willing to go in on it.
Speaker 4: Be trained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and willing to go in on it.
Speaker 2: That means you got one part. I got one man. They had they had some of that.
Speaker 1: So I asked this question to everybody. Yeah, they had some of the crazy. I had to modify the question because their answers were so good.
Speaker 2: They were coming up with technically.
Speaker 1: They were like they were like in this room right here, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, he's like, well, I just short circuit that electrical outlet and electric get him to death. And it's like, okay, can't use it that like, and like I then I peel through the ceiling and pull out the piping, and I was like, nope, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was like, whoa dude, these guys are just like different level. One thing we got over to him is the art of using tools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I love how like those dudes like you, I said to anybody're like, no, you can't do it. They're like, oh in this room, it's like, oh, I break that chair apart, No.
Speaker 2: That chair is on here, give me it. Number twos were.
Speaker 1: Like you're like oh, You're like, oh god, you guys are animals. And then then their thing was like, oh, we could blind them. And I never heard that because it was like you choke him out, like oh we'll blind him.
Speaker 2: No, that's the first thing I'm gonna try to do, blind him and choking.
Speaker 1: And I was like those dudes. And after that conversation with those guys, I was like, damn they.
Speaker 2: Might all right.
Speaker 5: See Michael Henson eight seven eight oh six, sorr, I want to get that right. He had a unique, unique tactic here, all right. It want to work for everyone. He says that off the bat, but he would have just sung softly to the gorilla music supposed to sue them.
Speaker 2: And then just solely rock him to sleep. So I don't know, you go see.
Speaker 1: It better be good, man, because he's gonna kill you. If it's not good.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, you can pray they can do it. He don't understand it. All.
Speaker 3: How he understand is higg or human. I'm not used to him. You smell funny. I'm about to demolish you.
Speaker 1: And it just scared me so bad. I thought she was a ghost for a second. I was like, oh my god, you thought it was but like I saw this thing. My Instagram feed has been getting crushed with gorilla stuff now because of this. And and there was one where there's you know, there's people that go in the Safaris and they're in like the population with the gorilla and this dude was standing up and the gorilla like walked up next to him and just stopped walking and like didn't turn his head, but you could just tell it was like a debo thing because he thought he was challenging him. And they're like lay down, and the guy just laid down immediately, and then the girla just kept walking.
Speaker 2: I was like, that is so scary.
Speaker 3: You talk about a gorilla. But hey, y'all just really walked up on the Ostrich.
Speaker 2: They are huge.
Speaker 4: They're huge.
Speaker 2: They're huge, I say huge. They will kill you.
Speaker 4: I've seen a couple of Chaser Chase Safari van.
Speaker 1: Listen they are Did you hear about the Johnny Cash thing? Let me tell you the story. Johnny he got gutted by an ostrich. Johnny Cash, the singer had a big farm. There was an emu or something. It was a big bird with a so he was like on his farm and he was like, get out of here, and the Ostrich took it. They have a big claw and.
Speaker 2: Cut cut them all the way down. He had to go to the hospital for.
Speaker 3: Why y'all think they always put the ostrich with the elephants.
Speaker 2: I didn't even y'all didn't know that in the zoo they always together. They ain't never seen.
Speaker 3: They always together and they are mammoth birds. They are huge and do you even how fast they are now? But the Ostrich to run him down. Yeah, it's true, right, I told you. Yeah, it's it's scary.
Speaker 2: Is this so funny? How we fact check each other?
Speaker 3: We hang around each other all the time, but we don't believe nothing each other got to say, don't.
Speaker 4: I don't bring it up unless I think it's true. Good, all right, all right, last one here.
Speaker 5: This was from our email that hawk outside at gmail dot com Raphael Clemencia.
Speaker 1: Great pronunciation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good name. All right, Santana. You were one point when you said, just talk gorilla. I think this will work. Everybody surrounds chagrilla and starts yelling very violently and gorilla talk and then jumping up and down, smacking yourselves.
Speaker 2: In the head. This is not playing updates and then that's either.
Speaker 5: The gorilla will get confused and then you all can chook him out, uh, and then yell for help.
Speaker 4: I love that I was just talking, but I love that.
Speaker 3: I love how America has came together to figure out how to defeat this gorilla.
Speaker 4: The only thing that don't look I was just talking. Yeah, I was blowing smoke. Trust me, I would. I would rather stand still and not look at it than to do all of that, because now all you're doing is starting him up. Doing all that. You know what I mean, You're getting him to basically say, oh, you're challenging me. But we've all seen them Instagram posts where they out in somewhere and somebody safari they I don't know why them people be out there and if theriller walk by and then look at somebody be like push the head to the time, like what the hell you over here?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? What how about I just give him some bananas? You don't have anything, you don't have nothing to give.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, I just go to weaknesses and get him some bananas and collar today.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the move. So we we appreciate your input on this.
Speaker 2: And what other animal would you like to see us? Gang?
Speaker 4: Is it an ostrich?
Speaker 2: Isn't? Anceris like?
Speaker 4: No shot?
Speaker 2: No shot?
Speaker 1: I mean I thought I thought about this a little bit. You could maybe like a medium sized black bear.
Speaker 8: Maybe black bear won'll kill you. But they're only two hundred and fifty pounds right only. But I'm not saying it's not a grizzly bear, which is fourteen hundred pounds. It's not a gorilla, which is five hundred pounds. Yeah, maybe you got a shot. The black bear will kill you, dude.
Speaker 1: Black bears are crazy. You're seeing black bear with no fur. They're like rocked up.
Speaker 2: Got a pit bull?
Speaker 1: All right, before we get too far gone here. Thanks so much for joining the podcast. Really appreciate it. Stay tuned for more content. We just talked about all the shows we're going to do in season. We're trying to give you the best content we can, so please make sure you like them. Subscribe wherever you get this podcast. It makes sure you check us out on YouTube if you want to see our beautiful faces.
Speaker 2: And that's it, Let's fight Animals.
Speaker 1: The views and opinions express Bear podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.