Speaker 1: The second date up dates. The world is filled with strange events and occurrences that just can't be explained.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like how did they build the pyramids in Egypt?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 1: Where is the Lost City of Atlantis? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really find it?
Speaker 1: And what does the tooth Fairy do with all those children's teeth?
Speaker 2: It's kind of creepy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Does she seldom as a secret ingredient in Coca Cola? They may never know. And now there's another bizarre mystery. Future historians will be debating for centuries to come. What really happened at the end of Scott's first date?
Speaker 2: Why does Scott dot know?
Speaker 1: I don't know either, but he emailed the show hoping we can help him figure out some of the answers. He's all with us right now. What's up, Scott? You big fan of Coke?
Speaker 4: Well not now.
Speaker 2: It's a strong opening, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: We'll get to your strange mystery just a second, But first, what's the name of the girl you went out with?
Speaker 4: Brianna?
Speaker 1: Brianna?
Speaker 4: Okay, how'd you meet her Instagram? Actually she was the one who DM me first, And I mean I don't really even know how she found me, I mean, is this girl? She was amazing?
Speaker 2: Don't have that's all right?
Speaker 1: You know what hashtags are using on your photos?
Speaker 4: I think guys want to know look some of them up. I don't even know which one I use.
Speaker 1: What was it that you liked about Brianna?
Speaker 4: I mean she seemed fun. I mean they just kind of came through the pictures. I mean she's Faun's flirty.
Speaker 3: Well, right, if he's hitting you up on GM first, she's definitely flirty. He's like, I liked her because she was interested.
Speaker 5: She's not flirty, she's like you and me are dating now.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean she was pretty convincing with this first text she said me, she said along a photo okay, and wow it was a photo of her wearing just a sweatshirt.
Speaker 2: She knows how to do this, she's this isn't her.
Speaker 4: Like a year ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Twenty guys have seen it.
Speaker 2: She's running some sort of like how to d M one on one on the set.
Speaker 1: She's classic. Okay, So did you ended up going out with her?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did. She was really hot, she looked amazing.
Speaker 2: She was who she.
Speaker 1: Said she was.
Speaker 5: Because it sounded like a catfish from the.
Speaker 4: First second, it was it was her. She matched the photos.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, big big matched the photos like the same sweater with no paint underneath it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I would have think clever, but it was her, her smile, her everything that was her.
Speaker 2: That's so, how is your connection?
Speaker 4: I mean it was pretty instant, you know, I mean Instagram it was instant.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: She's like, we're at the bar and our table gets ready, like near the bar, and she's like, okay, let's do some shots. I'm like, uh, I barely know you, but you're gorgeous, so let's do it. And we did it.
Speaker 1: I used through shots still the third day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that you don't give into peer pressure.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I mean look it with instant chemistry, right, like rubbing my leg after a few drinks and she says, hey, you live near here, and I said, uh yeah, I was very eloquent.
Speaker 2: Good line back, beautiful.
Speaker 4: She's like, I want to go back to your place. I'm like, we can make that happen. So I take her back to my place, had some wine, gave her the quick tour because again I don't have that big of a place, so it was not not a very long lengthy tour. But we made it all the way back to my couch and we started making out on my couch, and then she leads me to my bedroom because it's good that we took the tour. She knew right where to go, right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is exactly what you just said. Knows what she's doing.
Speaker 5: She dms your first, she sends you a half naked pig.
Speaker 2: She was the date got you drunk.
Speaker 1: At a certain point. That's a red flag.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want more than a relationship. I mean, it's just sounds like to me, she just wanted a quick, like one night of fun.
Speaker 4: Actually, I mean it was even less than that, because all of this everything happened in about a span of an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Wha, she just needed some don Doesn't that set off any like alarms in your head though, when this really attractive girl suddenly is like immediately taking you back to your place, it's.
Speaker 3: Really hot, or she just like, I don't know, maybe she has a bad ex boyfriend she needs to get over, you.
Speaker 1: Know, stop stop projecting every time like that.
Speaker 2: He happened to be the target that night.
Speaker 1: This is a dream come true, Jeffrey. So that it is, So let's get back. Let's get back to the good dream. Tell us more. She's leading you back to the bedroom. What happens next, and go very slow and describe it.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, this is that good radio right? Oh yeah, So takes back to my bedroom. She then tells me I want to do something special for you. Oh okay, she says, it's going to be a surprise. So I'm gonna need you to wait in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: To wait in the bathroom, I'm nervous.
Speaker 4: Well, and again at this point, I'm not really questioning anything coming out of her mouth. I just say yes, yes, and yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And it is a perfect stranger in your apartment.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know. I wasn't thinking that way. I mean, I'm in there in the bathroom, and I don't hear that much going on. I don't hear anything. So I'm like, okay, if I wait there seven minutes, and I said, hey, can I come out you ready?
Speaker 3: You're like, seven minutes is a long time to stand by yourself.
Speaker 5: Somewhere, But putting on like a sexy outfit.
Speaker 2: It takes you seven minutes, Like, how come the really strappy ones?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you know.
Speaker 1: You don't know what's going. Like seven minutes is a long time to stand anywhere when you're normal, But when you're in the mood that he was in, that's an eternity.
Speaker 4: Suit.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe she's stuck in spanks in the bedroom. What's happening?
Speaker 4: I don't hear any answer, So I leave the bathroom and I realized that she is gone, And immediately I'm going, like, she all right? But then I'm like, wait a second, and I checked for my wallet. Still there, my valuable is still there.
Speaker 1: She didn't take anything.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't take anything. I was like, I was confused.
Speaker 1: I was really like, now, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Where did she go? Do you know?
Speaker 4: I do not know. It is a mystery. It seems like she's almost blocked. I came and find her profile. I don't know what I did.
Speaker 1: Plus, you're still in that frisky mood. So what do you do next?
Speaker 4: Well? I texted her nothing no, no, no.
Speaker 1: With your mood? What did you over here?
Speaker 4: I was feeling. I texted her nothing. I called her nothing.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: It sounds like some like power game she was playing, like see how far she can get into text or something. Maybe I don't know, But why wouldn't you announce that you were leaving? You left a guy alone in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: What's going through your head? Scott? What do you think happened?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean what you were saying earlier, like maybe there was a boyfriend, maybe she got a text, but it's an emergency. I don't know. I talked to my friends about it and they said, you know what, you better email broke it, Jeffrey, somebody. That's where we're at here, we.
Speaker 2: Are, okay, right? You just want to you want to find out, you want to solve the mystery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I think we all do. So let's play a song. We'll call Brianna for you. Maybe can send us that text message just so we can get a better image of what we're dealing with here, all right, and then we'll try and get you your second date update.
Speaker 4: All right, man, sounds good. Update.
Speaker 1: She sends you a half naked pick in the very first text. She invites herself over after a quick round of comakazis. She seductively sneaks out after telling you to go wait in the bathroom. She's the most confused woman in the world and one of our listeners, Scott wants to get back in touch with her if you're just tuning in. Scott met a girl named Brianna after she messaged him on Instagram. They ended up going out to a bar quickly wound up back at his place. He started making out. When we're in the bedroom and she told him she had a special surprise for him. He just had to wait in his bathroom and she'd tell him when to come out. And after waiting five, seven, ten minutes, he finally came out and she was mysteriously gone surprise. And the thing is he looked around. It didn't seem like she took anything, as wallet was out there around, all of his belongings were still there. But had no idea where she went or why she.
Speaker 5: Must be so attractive because this typical guy logic, Like if anybody was like, here, have some drinks and go lock yourself in your own bathroom, most people be like, no, girl does it? Who's beautiful? It's like, okay, be back, here's the keys, Like and then.
Speaker 2: He's calling for a second date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 2: Good point, and you still want to go out with your kid. You guys do like to punish yourselves a little bit.
Speaker 1: We do, beautiful, Scott's just looking for some answers here. The one question that we didn't ask you in the first part here, Scott, was were you taking any hallucinogenic drugs.
Speaker 6: Thing?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay?
Speaker 2: Was she actually a pink element?
Speaker 4: No, this kind of thing doesn't happen to me, Okay, I'm not. This is why I was all unexpected. I got the d M from her in the first place, let alone, the half naked pick, let alone, the drinks and the shots, and I just all this was just like a magical mystery tour leading up to I don't know what.
Speaker 3: Wow, I guess we're going to find out what. Yeah, we're going to find out right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm her again. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't think she wants to see you again. You on Instagram, but that's sweet.
Speaker 1: I want to find out what she did to your apartment. Let's let's find out. Okay. I'm going to dial the number and we're gonna try and get your second date update. Okay, Okay, all right, here we go. Hello, Hi, I'm looking to speak with Brianna.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Jeffrey from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: What hi, Brianna.
Speaker 1: That's Brooke and Josean Alexis and we're doing something today called a second date update. Have you ever heard of that before?
Speaker 6: What is this about?
Speaker 1: What this is about your recent dating life? And you went out with a guy recently who had a great time with you and he's hoping to get back in touch with you, but you haven't been responding. Okay, his name is Scott.
Speaker 2: I can't tell, but I can't tell. You have a sexy laugh. I mean, I will give you credit for that.
Speaker 1: Real pretty I can hear in your voice.
Speaker 2: He said that he was like blown away by you.
Speaker 4: Oh, Brionna.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Scott emailed our show and told us all about your date and he's confused based on how it ended.
Speaker 3: And your Okay, wait, Brianna, like it's almost me And at this point, you left the guy in the bathroom for seven minutes and then he comes out and you're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after promises were made, promises matter, like, well, I mean it makes it worse. Well, it's just a cheery whatever.
Speaker 6: He was only in there seven minutes. I was hoping he'd be in there a lot longer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I know it this is some power trip thing, right, Brionna, It's okay, like you could tell us.
Speaker 6: Okay, I probably shit in, but.
Speaker 1: I know the voice.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's confusing because it's like, at one part I think what you did is not right, but on the other part, I'm really impressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sound so proud of yourself. What happened?
Speaker 6: Okay, let me tell you. So, I actually never was interested in him at all.
Speaker 2: What then? Why did you hit him up on Instagram?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm so bad. One of my really great friends, she's one of my best friends for like ten years, and she went out with this guy once and they had a great time, and he totally ghosted her. But the thing is, she left her watch over at his apartment and he totally was ignoring her. Text her called, and I don't think that's a good nice thing to do.
Speaker 4: Do you guys know?
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't like you in the beginning of this right.
Speaker 6: So, me, being the great, wonderful friend that I am, I decided to devise a plan to get her watch back for her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is genius.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's your diabolical mastermind.
Speaker 1: Laugh.
Speaker 3: Now, So that's how you found him on Instagram too, because remember in the beginning, He's like, I don't even know how.
Speaker 2: You felt on Instagram friend had his handle.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, guys are so dumb. They go for anything, Rod.
Speaker 1: Wow. So you set this whole thing up just so you can go back to Scott's apartment and get her watch back.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And he's so stupid. He didn't even realize that I was taking water shot while he was getting.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh my goodness, this is smart.
Speaker 4: This is too smart.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 1: He Oh, Scott, did you did you find the watch?
Speaker 6: Of course it wasn't even that hard, Like it was just in his drawer, like he just keeps like his memorabilia from his date.
Speaker 4: Wow, It's like she.
Speaker 1: Wasn't moving, like after two minutes.
Speaker 5: She found it right away.
Speaker 1: I just wonder what Scott's thinking about all this, because I need to tell you, Brianna, Scott's on the other line listening, and he wants to talk to you. A love that surprise on you, Scott either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm uh, Brianna, I mean, are you joking right now? I mean, this is crazy, Scott.
Speaker 6: You should be lucky, Like I could have taken all your money, all your things, Like, that's.
Speaker 2: True, Scott, do you know who she's talking about? Do you know what friend she's talking about that you ghosted?
Speaker 4: Yes, And I'm sorry about a watch or whatever.
Speaker 1: But Scott, why didn't you respond to that girl's text when she was asking for a watch back?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Firston that I didn't understand what it was about, and then I forgot about it. After a couple of days, I forgot about the watch. I mean, this is creepy.
Speaker 5: I mean, at the end of the day, I know it sucks and it hurts your feelings, but no harm was done. I mean, she got your drums, you got your home safe, you went into a closet, you went into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're fine.
Speaker 5: Her frank on her property bags, she took.
Speaker 1: Anything at your I mean the harm that's done is that Now, whenever Scott DM's a girl and she sends him a nice pick, he's gonna be thinking what does she want for me?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What did I leave?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't believe it. Like I thought we had instant chemistry. I felt something.
Speaker 1: Man, you're drinking well, I mean, Brianna, I mean, don't you feel a little bit bad that you let him on so much.
Speaker 2: That's enough?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think that means that Brianna you don't see a future with.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's only one way to find out, and that's by asking, Brianna, we would like to send the two of you on another date and we'll pay for it. What do you say?
Speaker 6: The only way I would ever go out on another date with you've got was if one of my other friends were to have another date with you. I have something stolen and she would be okay.
Speaker 1: So you're saying there's a chance other friends.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: What have you learned from all of this? Scott?
Speaker 4: Like I guess, just never trust a hot girl who sends you a picture.
Speaker 1: Rule, And if there's any ladies out there that need some items recovered, call still get them back for you.
Speaker 2: That's a real business.
Speaker 6: I'm your girl. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: I mean, we all know men love their bathroom times, but not like this. If you missed the second date update, one of our listeners, Scott met Brianna on Instagram. Their first date sounds like something most guys would only dream of, because she basically pursued him. They ended up going to a bar had instant physical chemistry. So they went back to his place, where they made out and Brianna offered Scott quote a special surprise, and she told him to go wait in the bathroom till she was ready.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know, though, you I feel like you should get some credit for this, Jeffrey, because you were jaded.
Speaker 2: Right from the beginning. Yeah, you doubted that it could be that perfect.
Speaker 1: It's true, I mean, and maybe it's just in my experience, women are much much more difficult. That's probably something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably.
Speaker 1: I thought this was real. So Scott went and waited in the bathroom and waited and waited, and nothing was happening. So seven minutes later he came out and Brianna was gone, nowhere to be found. When we called her, she said the whole date was actually just a setup and it was a reconnaissance mission to get her friend's watch back.
Speaker 2: Dude, she is such a good friend.
Speaker 1: She really is. I mean. Apparently a while ago, Scott hooked up with one of Brianna's friends and she left her watch at his place, but when she tried to contact him to get it back, he just completely ghosted. Yeah, never answered.
Speaker 2: He got a little taste of his own medicine.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, Scott claimed that he just forgot, but he meant to do it and he felt bad and it was all a little mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It sounded like he had a whole drawer full of little trinkets that people had left at his house.
Speaker 1: And Scott still wanted to get a date with Brionn.
Speaker 2: Of course he did.
Speaker 1: Based on all that had happened leading up to that, but in the end, there was no second date. However, we did learn a valuable lesson today. It's probably really only relevant to Jose. But Jose, you can't always trust hot girls on Instagram.
Speaker 2: It's all right, you're gonna forget the lesson in zero point two minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you want to get a second date update email the show. We'll call the person who is calling you back.