Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jack and he.
Speaker 2: Arms room from studio see sor it's.
Speaker 3: A dimly lit room, broom room deep with them to keep bowels of the Armstrong and Getty communications compound. Where we've got our Hanka bingy up. Also, in addition to the tree today, happy Honna cut everyone today, we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Sweet vindication. Okay, who's getting sweet vindication for what many conservatives. I'm looking at the list of stories and sound and everything we've gotten ready, and it includes all sorts of stuff. The fact that Abigail Schreier, who wrote the absolutely wonderful book about the transgender craze amongst adolescent girl's irreversible Damage, that she had trouble getting published, had trouble getting distributed to hate mail, death threats, blah blah blah. Everything she said is one hundred percent correct. Amazon and even the New York Times is saying so Amazon wouldn't carry it if I remember correctly.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see Ted Wheeler, who some irresponsible Wags pronounced as Ted Weazel, the mayor of Portland for many moons, now coming out and saying the Antifa things a nightmare, the violence, that the threats, the political radicalism, how they took over legit movements, and and and his shocked that it wasn't a bigger story, but the Eastern media ignored, so Ted has come around. There are a list of stories like that, America's faith in their universities something we've been talking about for a long time. Wait till you hear about the catastrophic drop in the perception of America's universities among America. Good all the crap we've been talking about. And I realize this sounds self aggrandizing, but I think I don't know. I think if you had any reasonable sense of reality, you would have gotten there with us. Anyway, All the stuff we've been talking about is one hundred percent right. Well, I hope that matters after our alien overlords takeover with the drone attack.
Speaker 4: Too much perspective.
Speaker 3: I just saw US Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New Jersey on TV. She's a US freaking senator who you would think could get a lot of answers when she's calling various people about her own state. She said, we don't know if these drones are ours or belong to a foreign entity. We don't know if they're a danger to citizens or our government. We don't know anything. She just said that a few minutes ago a sitting US senator. Yes, yes, she's a bit of a midwiit, as the kids say today. Uh, I don't think that's what you can't do with her, with her, absolutely, ken, I think I can picture the Intelligence services saying, all right, we need to briefe the Senate, but not you know who. That is un flipping believable.
Speaker 4: Right right, nobody knows what's going on, or nobody's letting on. They know what.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried, I don't think. But it's weird, man, it's weird. I'm worried on the same level that I'm worried about how soft and entitled feeling we are as a superpower. We don't understand the threat we're facing. I don't think maybe in the you know, I would hope the joy chiefs have an idea of it. I would hope the White House has an idea of it. Well, we'll probably play Joe Biden. He was asked about it as he had the first time I've heard for Biden in a long time, and man, he sounds old. But we'll hear from Biden later he was asked about the drones. It's just there's well, there's a lot more legal drones up there now, and it's then a lot of copycats. And he walked off to the So he had nothing to say about it. Now, that doesn't mean he doesn't know, though, Oh my god. But so you're going to tell me that there's something going on that's our government that they don't tell us senators about when they're calling saying, hey, we got drones over our airports? What the hell? I hope?
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I hope that's the case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's seriously classified stuff that we can't let on, you're not going to tell one hundred US senators. That would be crazy to do that. Crazy, crazier than maybe the highest security clearances on the Homeland Security Committee or Defense Committee or something like that.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 3: No, that's an untenable situation where you're gonna have I contenant Pentagon projects going on around the country and US senators not in the know at all. But it's been going on for weeks and people all over the country are talking about it. I mean, the endless speculation about it. Wow, that'd be crazy. Why why can't someone come out and say, look, nothing to worry about, trust me. Why can't anybody say that? Well, I guess it's what me Orkis said the other day, but he did the weird thing with the caveat. I don't know what they are and there's nothing to worry about, so that doesn't work. Order is secure, that's right, right. Oh, that reminds me the uh PolitiFact, which is such a joke of an organization saying their lie of the year.
Speaker 4: Their political lie of the year.
Speaker 3: Was that people are eating the pets in Springfield, Ohio. Leaving out the president is just great, and we'll serve another term beautifully leaving that one out, and then the border is secure now, I mean, come on, hilarious. Yeah, that is a good one. We should start the show officially before we get trouble with the FCC. We're all wearing sana haat and we got missilete. Everybody's kissing everybody constantly around here. It's an hr nightmare. Yeah, especially because Michael and his welcome Santa t shirt misspelled it and says welcome Satans. Oh that he about a discomfort and some of our are religious. He bought a cheap Chinese knockoff Santate shirt. Tala, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this How did it already get to be? Oh? It's a week from Christmas, Ladies and germs, December the eighteenth, Wednesday, the year twenty twenty four, warm strong and getting we approve of this program. It's a day from my wife's birthday, and I swung in missed on a very important mission.
Speaker 4: The pressures hut.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go officially starting the show according to FCC rules and regulations.
Speaker 4: Here we go at mark, Thanks.
Speaker 5: General writer, So back to the drones. Can can you equivocally say that none of the drones that are being spotted are d d assets.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are not dood assets, None of them are to my knowledge. Note okay, I just clamor right the end the best part.
Speaker 4: Play at the beginning of that audio again, would you?
Speaker 3: Thanks? General writer? So back to the drones. Okay, So he is a disciplined military man. When he goes, mmm, that's a non military translation of oh, for God's sake, uh, miss general. Back to the drones. Well, when they had the committee meet about UFO is a while and they're asking questions about that, was that was gronable and stupid? This is definitely not gronable and stupid. What the hell is flying around our airports? Right? And if it's innocent, let's let's nail it down completely. And here's what I shared the flesh lobably not far as I know. Uh, here's fleshing out what I was suggesting earlier about being a flabby empire or a superpower that has no idea of the risk organs? Do you Jack at this moment believe if China sought to, they could shut down the power grid in two or more American cities, right, Absolutely they could. I agree, I agree completely. What percentage of Americans know that? What percentage are national security apparatus is aware of that working on it hard? I don't know, probably much more than I'm aware of. Obviously I'm not briefed on a regular basis, but I see so many signs of this, as if we're stoned, we're lotus eaters. Somebody reminded me that that's from Homer. I don't know, not Simpson, but don't I don't know lotus eaters. Yeah, it's it's a people who just set around eating this intoxicating plant thingy and we're just dreamy and unaware and ah. Essentially, I just I feel like we're a little bit high on our own success as a superpower, have no idea that the barbarians are at the proverbial gate back to the drugs. Yeah, I I mentioned this a lot, but I was thinking about it watching the news coverage as they uncovered yet another mass grave in Syria. Just I mean horrifying what has been going on in that country for over half a century. And how easily without the United States to keep the world order, that could be the whole planet. I mean that that is, that is more likely a situation for humankind than what we've got now. Yeah, and the United States is the main thing keeping that. China doesn't care if countries are like that. If China becomes the dominant power on Earth and we can't stop them, they don't care. If they're Syrias in the world, doesn't matter that as long as they're doing business with China and do what China wants. They don't care if there's serious and eventually the whole planet could be like that, mass graves, interrogation, people disappear in the middle of night, absolut freaking lily, and I just wish that the morons of the well the United States to start there. Morons in the United States, a lot of college kids, a lot of college professors who think the world is bad because of us. It makes me insane, Yeah, that they don't have the other perspective. And then you've got the nut job right that believes that the US is an evil presence as well, and we need to turn to vlad Putin or whatever else for an example of how to run things.
Speaker 4: Sure, madness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, although I think the left in terms of numbers and influence are a thousand times bigger than the cuckoo nuts on the right.
Speaker 4: I just am aware of them as a man of the right myself.
Speaker 3: I was watching some of the chanters outside of the jailhouse in Pennsylvania where Luigi's being held, and they are chanting free Luigi, Free Luigi. More dead CEOs with their signs. I don't know how many people are into that, but you got to round those people up and put them in a camp in the name of individual rights. Sorry, how does mail bag look? It's coming together. It's a work in progress, it is, it is. Indeed, it's like it's like the banana. It hasn't been taped to the wall yet, but it's ready.
Speaker 4: It's like AI. It could be a blessing, it could be a disaster. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Wow, So we got that on the way. We also have this a text line if you'd like to join in anything we've already said or might say text line four one, five, two nine five kftc ring ting tangle and two rights. If you want the latest on the debate over the continuing Resolution and whether or not there's going to be a government shutdown, you need a different radio show because I am not talking about that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Michael, I had an hour and a half ready on the fiscal cliff.
Speaker 3: That's a shame.
Speaker 4: The fiscal cliff disappointing.
Speaker 3: We did get this text though yesterday's OMT was one for the record books. That'd be the one more Thing podcast, the extra segment we cut after we get off the air. I would like to disavow that podcast. You all had me, Actually you had me laughing out loud several times. Michael's toes ha ha ha, that's a tease. Oh no, for the One More Thing podcast. If you haven't checked, where do you find arms Armstrong and Getty One more Thing? Wherever you like to get podcasts, you ought to subscribe to that in Armstrong and Giddy on demand. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Jeff in Hogsnaville, Tennessee has got a great eye for a course of the day.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 4: This one along is from Margaret Thatcher, the great Maggie quote.
Speaker 3: You can't make people good, kind, generous, thoughtful, or dutiful by compulsion. True harmony comes from the willing cooperation of free people. It is not served by an over rakelated society. Oh I got something on that. Friend of ours who works in the NBA sent me a video from the National Anthem last night. We'll talk about that later. Oh do tell yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Mail Bag.
Speaker 3: You can correspond mail Bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com if you'd like. Let's see first of all this from serious numbers Jack. Here's the way I remember how to keep the trans thing straight. Trans is a prefix that stands for not a so a trans woman is not a woman. Trans man is not a man. It is kind of handy. Hmmm, uh, Canton a similar attack. I understand Jack's confusion when trying to describe a transperson.
Speaker 4: I have a similar struggle.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the difference between someone who is gay and someone who is blind. Now, which one is attracted to someone of the same gender and which one.
Speaker 4: Is unable to see? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Ken.
Speaker 4: That is a very funny and obscure and old reference.
Speaker 3: You have it, Michael. It's it's too good not to It's too good. It's for Christmas. Was I give it to us for Christmas? I think it was our clip of the year, like ten years ago or something. We're going to interview Eric Wyhan Mayor, who climbed the highest mountain in the world, Mount Everest. But he's gay, I mean he's gay. Excuse me, he's blind. So we'll hear about that from me as the break. I look, which one has the guide dog gay people?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Which one is that? Being blind?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 4: He had to trust the line.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent me a picture the other day currently they saw a giant billboard that aired Eric Wyan Mayor on it and said climbed Mount Everest. Blind. Yeah, so still a thing I can't send. They say he's a picture saying or gay. We're going to interview Eric Wyan, mayor highest in the world Mount Ever.
Speaker 4: Surprisingly he's gay.
Speaker 3: I mean, excuse me, he's blind. So we'll hear about that. I mean, look at the six Oh my god, one of the al timers. Wow, let's see. Moving along with mailbag. This is from Rob. This past May, we spent a week in Whitefish, Montana during the marathon. First thing we noticed was the lack of bums and junkies on the street. So, walking around town during the race, stopped to talk to a couple of younger police officers doing street control Bubba, I complimented them on how nice the city was mentioned we noticed the lack of bums and junkies. Asked what they thought the reason was. At first they said, well, climate's part of it. One of the officers was familiar with the Mount Shast area, and I pointed out this similar climate and that both Mount Shasta and Wyrika have large bum camps California place, having been there not too long ago. Then one of them said, well, not to sound bad, but people here are different. He's then said that they had recently opened their first shelter, which ironically was about to be closed due to public outcry because, wait for it, a drastic increase in crime in the area surrounding the shelter. It's as if it's not people who are one paycheck short of making rent jack, it's as if it's bums and junkies. Yeah. NPR had big feature on this. They said, Montana's got the fastest scoring homeless population in America, and cities around towns there aren't really cities in Montana. Towns around Montana are shutting their shelters that they were forced to open by that stupid law for a while, shutting their shelters and there's no place for the homeless to go. But local residents say the shelters are actually increasing the homeless population. I thought, yes, that's the problem. All your so called solutions, you end up with more homeless people. We had vowed not to use the term homeless people. That's not going well. Maybe that'll transient drug addicts tea. That'll be our New Year's resolution. Alnanimous rights on that topic. Just wanted to add to the discussion of overdoses being the most common cause of death in the workplace in California. The hospital I work at is a few miles away from the Fremont Tesla plant. We have multiple Tesla employees be brought in bi ambulance. Student overdose sometimes resulting in death. Hasn't happened a while. It used to happen at least every other months. It's got to be like we heard yesterday, you think you're taking a pain pill or something and you die. It can't be getting high working on. I wouldn't think you couldn't do agree that kind of job. We have a lot more on the way if you know anything about it. Texas Armstrong and Getty. That's right.
Speaker 6: Christmas is almost here, which means in seven days you'll be asking a gas station and attendant, can you get wrapped these slim gems and put two dad on the cards. I'll take one of those slingings act And this year Santa really knows who's been naughty or nice Thanks to those drones spying in New Jersey, everyone's in the holidays spirit. President Biden has an advent calendar where each day is a different mystery pill. I thought that was this one's lipator, This one lipatory.
Speaker 4: Wow, what a notch.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I would say, I've got the headline of the day from the New York Post. Would you like to hear the headline of the day.
Speaker 4: I've got a pretty good headline myself.
Speaker 3: I'd like to. I'd like to. You're so proud of yours? Go ahead, Oh the New York Post? Oh yeah, you probably. This is a real story. I remember when it happened, but it's an update. Ex meth user who gouged her own eyeballs out while high, you went, says she's happier years after Nightmarriash episode. It's a feel good ending to the story, but unfortunately you have to recap the story, and the recap is brutal.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: South Carolina woman high on meth who for some reason thought seeing was causing evil things to happen in the world, she gouged her own eyes out and squished each one of them between her fingers.
Speaker 4: Oh, for the love of all that is holy.
Speaker 3: She is obviously blind, but she says she is in a better place now and much happier, and it has ended up being a positive in her life.
Speaker 4: She's blind, so she's attracted other women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, you know the headline I was going to offer up much more wholesome and much more amusing. It pays to have long hair and a beard.
Speaker 4: In Utah. Jesus models are in demand.
Speaker 3: You can make a hell of a good living, especially this time of year being a Jesus model in America's most religious state. I don't have anything that you need to be a Jesus model. You could be bewigged. I could be a punctious pilot as I see him portrayed in many shows. Oh wow, how angry faced bald guy. More a niche act than Jesus in Utah. But anyway, so I want to get into the following discussion with a quick review of the recent years of Jay Badacharia's life. Perhaps you recognize the name. He was the Stanford scientist who well, we'll tell you about it. He's a very respected scientist and epidemiologist, I think until October of twenty twenty especially, but in it was actually March at twenty twenty that Baticharia published. Well, he publicized his view of how best to fight the pandemic, protect the vulnerable, the elderly, and those with comorbidities, conduct frequent testing of nursing home staff and visitors that would keep those folks safe for everyone else, especially the young. The advised eliminating restrictions that were silly, like shutting down sporting events, deeply harmful, closing schools are economically disastrous, like lockdowns. To quote the Free Press, they called it focused pret de and in October, doctor j and his colleagues, one from Harvard who got fired for refusing the JAB, published what was known as the Great Barrington Declaration. What followed was a full on assault on Batacaria's character and career. And I'm not going to go through the whole thing. But Francis Collins, the head of the National Institute's Health, wrote in an email to Anthony Fauci that the declaration seemed to quote be getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 4: There needs to be a.
Speaker 3: Quick and devastating published takedown of its premises. He described Battacharian his two colleagues as fringe epidemiologists, and Bodacharia mentioned some of my colleagues at Stanford wrote me letters basically disowning me.
Speaker 4: It got really nasty. Oh just you know, I'm going to leap ahead here.
Speaker 3: Every single damn thing they said in the Great Barrington Declaration was one hundred percent correct. They got it exactly right and were ruined for it. The New York Times spoke to scientists who described Botachari as essentially a crank. Anthony Fauci told the paper that the Great Barrington Declaration was total nonsense. Rachel Wlenski, then an infectious disease expert at Harvard, later the head of CDC, he said, I think it's wrong.
Speaker 4: I think it's unsafe.
Speaker 3: I think it invites people to act in ways that have the potential to do enormous amounts of harm. The Guardian labeled it a product of bad science co opted by shady ideological interests, and so on. Then act Twitter silenced Baticharia, censored a video of a public policy roundtable with Ron DeSantis because the Sanford scientist suggested correctly that the scientific evidence from masking children was weak. So Big tech as Facebook read it all censored, even mentioning the Great Barrington Declaration. At the urging of the Biden administration, I'll stop now on this because there's more, and I get so freaking fired up.
Speaker 4: They will write about everything for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Today I'm instead of being Madam frightened by something else happening in the future, where we have a similar lack of willingness to debate what's right now that's wrong? Well, and exactly That's why I'm bringing this up. This sort of thing will happen again, in one form or another. Now, maybe it's in our lives, maybe it's not. I would like very much for me and you and everybody listening to be reminded of how wrong the authorities were and how forceful they were in forcing you to do the wrong thing. Arresting the ski guy at Malibu whatever you call it, did you see? I almost said waterboarding, but I know that's not the term. What do you call that?
Speaker 4: The parasailing, sail gliding, surf womping.
Speaker 3: I don't know, did you see? I don't think i'd ever seen this. So this was the same area LA where they were. The cops are running down the beach so they could arrest the guy who was when serving when he came in, I mean crazy, but right there where the big skateboard park is there on Venice Beach where I take my son and we watch people do the amazing tricks I had. I don't know if I'd ever seen the video of the front loaders dumping sand into the skateboard park to keep people from using it. How insane is that to make sure kids could not go outside and play during a disease that was your biggest concern. Somebody might come skateboard outside. Well park next to my house had yellow tape around it. It that's coronavirus and you can so not if you tried so. The COVID Seleuckt Committee has, at the end of the two year investigation, issued a five hundred plus page final report on the lessons learned in the path forward. And I just thought it would it would be useful to go through this fairly briefly to remind ourselves of what it was like, because so many people want to put it in the past. Number one COVID origin COVID nineteen mostly emerged from a most likely emerged from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, And they make five arguments in favor of the Lablik theory, and they are they're practically ironclad.
Speaker 4: I won't go into the details. I don't think we need to.
Speaker 3: The proximal origin publication, which was used repeatedly by public health officials and the media to discredit the lab leak theory was prompted by doctor Fauci to push the preferred narrative that COVID nineteen originated in nature. Why can you conceive of a reason an American health official would push, in the face of all reasonableness, a report that said, no way, it was a lab leak, it had to be in nature. Well, maybe it's he and his buddies were financing the research, you think. Then they go into the gain of function research and who was paying for it in Peter Dazak and Eco health and American taxpayer dollars and the rest of it. It is fully documented. There is no question at this point that that is care and then the NIH's procedures for funding and overseeing potentially dangerous research are deficient, unreliable, and pose a serious threat to both public health and national security. On to that, the efficacy, effectiveness, and transparency of the use of taxpayer funds and relief programs to address the coronavirus pandemic, including any reports of waste, fraud or abuse COVID nineteen relief funding. Federal and state governments had significant lapses in coordination, were unprepared to oversee the allocation of COVID nineteen relief funds and failed to sufficiently identify waste, fraud, and abuse taxpayer dollars during the pandemic, and they go through the PPP program at least sixty four billion dollars of theft, the fraudulent unemployment claims at least one hundred and ninety one billion dollars by taking advantage to the federal government's unemployment system SBA failure small business administration at least two hundred million dollars lost, and at least half of those taxpayer dollars lost in COVID nineteen relief programs were stole by international fraudsters. I mean, if they're stolen by domestic criminals, at least they'd go down to the local car that they learned by a luxury car, and you know, help the economy.
Speaker 4: It's foreign mobsters and criminals and scumbags. It's hard to get.
Speaker 3: It's hard to think about that period for me, and I don't even know what that emotion exactly is. And explains why the nineteen eighteen pandemic was kept not a secret on purpose, just nobody discussed it for like seventy five years. It's just I don't like to think about it. It was such a dark, weird period. Even though I didn't do much different my kids being out of school, everything closed down the weirdness of life. It oohs me out to even really like really go there. Yeah interesting now, I who lived in a conservative county and we just went on with our lives.
Speaker 4: Mostly it wasn't quite weird.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I want to to kids, if your kids had been out of school, it was it was really tough. Oh, it was really tough, senior kids not in school and wondering the damage it was done every single day. That was awful. All right, I tell you what we're gonna have to I don't there's too much and I don't want to rush through it because I am. I want to do this because for a number of reasons. Number one, we can be prepared for the next time, but also because they were horrendous, horrific. Injustice is done, and like you said, you know, like the nineteen eighteen flu, it's like, I don't want to bring anybody to justice because then I'd have to think about it, and I just we've got to resist that because they go into the who and how it ran interference for the Chinese communists, the social distancing, the mask mandates. The firing are active duty service personnel who are young and healthy for not getting the JAB, even even those who'd had it and had natural immunity.
Speaker 4: You can't forgive that crap.
Speaker 3: That's insane, all.
Speaker 4: Right, quick word from our friends at Omaha Steaks. Don't tell anybody. Just was on Omaha stakes dot com ordering a gift for my dad.
Speaker 3: Fabulous quality steaks and a great deal of other stuff at Omaha Steaks. And it is the perfect gift for that loved one who doesn't need more stuff. Yeah. I don't know how they pull it off, the quality of the meat and then the being able to ship it to you. You freeze it and then you thought, and it is still so good. But it's the best burgers I've ever had, best steaks, hot dogs, all this different sort of stuff anyway, right now fifty percent off site wide at Omaha Steaks dot Com. Plus score an extra thirty dollars off with the promo code Armstrong Apple Tartlets. Man, it's all about the apple tartlet's. Omaha Steaks dot Com fifty percent off site wide Plus you good folks getting extra thirty dollars off with that promo code Armstrong. They have modest packages, they have very elaborate packages. You can give this to a family certainly, and oh man, they would have feasts and they would think of you.
Speaker 4: You would be the founder of the feast.
Speaker 3: To quote a Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens Omaha Steaks dot com and use that promo code Armstrong. You Now, I'm just gonna read the WHO part the World Health Organization. Remember, we'd all be better off if we let the UN run everything. We need world global governance to bring climate change under control. Here's the very brief summary paragraph WHO. The who's response to the COVID nineteen pandemic was an abject failure because it came to pressure from the Chinese Communist Party and placed China's political interests ahead of its international duties. Further, the who's newest effort to solve the problems exacerbated by the COVID nineteen pandemic via a pandemic treaty may harm the United States. That was obvious at the time. Some of this stuff wasn't as obvious at the time that one was obvious at the time because we talked about it regularly. China was going out of its way to stonewall anybody investigating this, and it was all known at the time. And then remember figuring out who with the who was from what town where China had big contracts and all that sort of stuff. It was obvious what was going on. Sure, yeah, social distancing six feet apart was a guess complete. As even Fauci said, it just sort of appeared. Mask mandates no conclusive evidence that the mask effectively protected Americans from COVID. Nineteen public health officials flip flopped on the efficacy of masks without providing Americans scientific data, causing a massive uptick in public distrust, a massive and appropriate uptick. But think about that. You were on a restaurant, concert venue, whatever it was. You were limited in the number of people customers you could have in there, so money you could make because of the six foot rule that was completely made up. Next hour, we're gonna kick it off with lockdowns. Fantastic Katie's headlines on the way next to here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: Jesus does not like syncopation. Jesus likes the ones and threes. Good solid beat. Wow, not even a back beat. This offbeat leads to dr is what it does. It's a gateway beat. Hey, we're running late. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green. Katie starting with ABC News fact check.
Speaker 7: Drones were not tracking missive missing radioactive material.
Speaker 3: In New Jersey. Yes, you got a New Jersey mayor saying there's missing radioactivity. Other people saying though they're not. I mean there's way too much craziness coming out of actual government officials. Yeah, it's and wild business insider.
Speaker 7: North Korean soldiers attacked Russian forces by mistake due a language barrier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that friendly fire thing. I hope they were successful.
Speaker 7: From Bloomberg, the five hundred billion dollar man Elon Musk, wealth nearly double.
Speaker 3: Of Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 4: He's a well see fellow.
Speaker 3: That Musk got some eat the billionaire's stuff from a variety of numb nut socialist people in the Democratic Party to talk about later. From CNBC.
Speaker 7: Walmart employees are now wearing body cameras in some stores.
Speaker 3: Wow, for their own safety.
Speaker 4: Oh my belligerent nut job entitled shoppers. Things might get ugly.
Speaker 3: Yes, have a record. That just makes sense. This is the way all societies go, where you all of a sudden have to lock up everything, even though for a thousand years you didn't have to lock everything up, and now you have to wear body cameras at the store. There's nothing to be concerned about here.
Speaker 4: We had civilisation and we gave it away. That's unfortunate.
Speaker 7: From International Business News real estate platform to show neighborhoods political leanings to prospective home buyers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I suppose it makes I suppose that makes sense. I mean, if the first question on online dating is are you Harris or Trump? Before you even consider dating, I suppose the neighborhood you're going to move to, you wonder the same thing. You know, this is why God grants you the sweet, sweet gift of mortality, The idea that we're going to double down on all these trends and reinforce them. Ugh, I'm checking out. No, that is not a cry for help. I do have a neighbor who still has their thank you Joe flag up in their front yard. Though. Oh that's precious. Oh man, thank you Joe for pretending not to be seen off. Can you imagine if he had won the if he had stayed the candidate and won, and he'd be some drooling and all mummified. Imagine the constitutional crisis we'd be in right now. People would need to do well with the prostitution. That's right. The press might finally wake up and be demanding are you going to resign? Or are you going to be sworn in? Or are you going to resign? It'd be a crisis. I want to throw this into the running for the headline of the day.
Speaker 7: Sports Illustrated Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he prefers squirrel over raccoon when it comes to gaming.
Speaker 3: Meals all right. Everybody's entitled to their own opinion. Had squirrel, I don't think I had raccoon.
Speaker 7: From Entertainment's Night, Tom Cruise received surprising US Navy's top civilian honor. I saw that they're saying that a lot of people joined the military because the top gun.
Speaker 3: I could see how it was a good recruiting tool. I don't know. I just I'm not digging the whole actor gets whatever. Yeah, I agree, but he's never said an unkind word about our military or anything like that. Hey, if the Navy thinks that's appropriate. Your meme of the day.
Speaker 7: It's a guy sound asleep in bed and it says government respond to unknown drones. And then underneath it, it's a picture of a guy running into a fire and it says government response.
Speaker 3: To rescued squirrels. That's a good one. Yeah, squirrel had to be dealt with immediately and executed. My god, the threat to humanity drones, I don't know. I'll figure out sometimes.
Speaker 7: And finally, the Babylon Bee Biden calls for new gun laws.
Speaker 3: He can pardon his son for breaking Wow. Wow, that's well said. Yeah, the cry for gun laws. Y'all's prosecutors won't prosecute people who violate gun laws.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You missing out? Get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on the Man, Good Stuff Our two Armstrong and Getty