Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: I think at this point, Tommy, if you're gonna vote for Trump, you're gonna vote for Trump. If you're gonna vote for Biden, you're gonna vote for loll If you're not gonna vote, you're not gonna vote. Think what they say at this point in time is really going to change him. I don't think there's pretty much too many undecided people at this point in time.
Speaker 4: So whatever he.
Speaker 3: Says, you know, he was in the Bronx, he brought out a chef g I don't think it's just at this point in time. It's just like you know, theatrics, it's already set. I think I don't think too much is really going to change from now to November.
Speaker 2: I think I think there are still some undecideds. I think it's the young, younger demographic, which is why you talk about topics that related to them. I think cryptocurrency is definitely one of those where there's a certain population who have absolutely no idea. I think he's in that population people have no idea how it works or it's fundamentally how it works. I'm just done. When you said it back, I just started laughing, like having it all made here, like yeah, really no clue, and so yeah, it speaks to It speaks to that audience, and it maybe perhaps that might be the one thing that they hear and say, you know what, maybe, yeah, this guy's for me because he's looking towards the future of not even currency, but of a stored value.
Speaker 3: My thing is this, though, from a political standpoint, Joe Biden has been a politician for fifty years almost Donald Trump was president for four years yep, and he effectively ran for president for the last four years, right, And he's one of the most famous people in the world history. So at what point do you need? What more information? How could you be undecided this point?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Like, what more information do you need? What more information needs to be provided to an audience for them to make an educated decision on who they want to vote for.
Speaker 2: You always have people who are new to the political process, So that's one population. You have a population who weren't able to vote in the last election because they weren't even age appropriate to do it. So that's another population, which again speaks to a younger demographic. Who who what are they saying that's going to appeal to me? Right, Like when we talked about the chipsack, Yeah, that sounds really great, But how does that appeal to me? Well, cryptocurrency, that does appeal to me. And so you have those segments and pockets of people, people who are independent, who, Hey, if I'm going to vote either way, I might not like the independent candidates. So this population of people who are yet to be undecided hopefully, and that's what people are looking for. That's why they're going to these states to figure out. Yeah, we know we have that demographic of people, we have this demographic of people who's like on the fence that we can kind of sway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't I just don't see it because I feel like even if you didn't vote, your young Like my son knows who Donald Trump is. He's thirteen years old, he knows body is.
Speaker 4: He knows.
Speaker 3: I just feel like in this day and age of social media were in a constant like previously there was only like it. Yep, you take three years off and you start running like this. These elections run twenty four hours a day, every single day.
Speaker 1: There's no officer.
Speaker 4: There's no officer.
Speaker 3: They don't stop running, right, So it's just like, yeah, I get some people might not vote last time, when people might be independent, when people might be.
Speaker 4: Young, But I don't know. I just feel like.
Speaker 3: We've never seen anything like this on social media where every single day Biden and Trump and everything, all the information's federally. You got ninety federal indictment, like everything has come out right, So it's like, I just I'm just curious to know, like what would be the one tipping point to be like Okay, I'm gonna switch my vote from to be or like this this is gonna be like after all of this, like this is going to be the one.
Speaker 2: That's what they're big, you know, right, that's why they spend money in marketing dollars because, yeah, it might not feel anything to us, but even for us, like, there's a population of people who are voting who may not be on social media the same way we are. And that's why the marketing dollars goes into some of those states. And so you'll see heavy campaigns in Pennsylvania, You'll see it in Georgia. You'll see it in Nevada, you see it in Ohio, you see it in Michigan, where it's like those where we know are going to those non states that are really going to decide the election. That's what you got to find those people down about.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's necessarily and this is just my opinion. I don't think it's necessarily trying to find a voter to switch his allegiance or to change somebody's mind. I think it might A lot of people are not going to vote voter suppression on their own right. They're just not motivated. And it's just like, you know, if you can really most of these ads are negative ads. If you watch the political world, most of the ads are negative. The very few are positive ads, right, So the number one thing is try to suppress. You want to detegrate your opponents so bad that nobody even wants to vote for him, as opposed to even raising your own stature enough for people that want to vote for you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: I think that that's the number one thing, because, like I said, if you look at most political ads, they're negative ads. They're not positive ads. They're not telling you what they're going to run on. They're telling you what the other person is terrible at.
Speaker 4: Right. So it's like they're banking on how can I suppress votes for this person as much as possible? Right?
Speaker 3: And then after that, I really feel like it is all issues that are like going to be here no matter what. It's like abortion, right, these are issues that's going to be fifty years ago, fifty years from now. Like these is just and it's like, Okay, how do I stand on this one particular issue? Not necessarily like I'm going to change somebody's mind, but I want to drill down that if you're a Christian, right wing Christian evangelical, like you only really have an opportunity to vote for me. If not, you know you're voting for the devil, right, And it's like that's more the political grand stand ring and games that's being played because even the debate, they might not even have a debate this year, right, And that's that's historic, that's historic because they always have they always have presidential debates. But I understand I understand why they wouldn't have a debate. They announced it, they said that they he would accept it, but they still haven't. They still haven't negotiat turn thet the date. So it's like at this point they might well just roll the dice. Biden go up there and just say, yo, if if you want Trump to win, everything is going to fall apart.
Speaker 4: That's that should be.
Speaker 1: That's good enough.
Speaker 3: And then Trump should just say if if you hate America, vote for Biden and then let's just see what happens, because at the end of the day, it's gonna be tremendously hard for Joe Biden to win, Right. But I think we all agree upon that, right, absolutely, absolutely, how he what's the eyes what's the odds that you're giving him for winning? You think Biden, I'll go.
Speaker 5: He's gonna it was for the same reason Trump lost the last time, like the people don't feel financially secure. Like presidential races are always about safety and money, they can move the definition of recession. And I'm telling you people do not feel as secure as they did, especially after they getting the taste of the PPP money and all that. I get what he's doing with the scholarships and student loans and all forgiveness and all that. But if people feel things are tighter in their home because of inflation, man, watch.
Speaker 3: What can be done. And you think Biden is no win, right, I think it's as up. No, I'm saying if you had to put a million dollars on it right now today, if I.
Speaker 2: Put a million dollars, I can put it. Oh, I think Biden.
Speaker 4: Ones he's losing every single swing state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've seen this before in twenty sixteen, where we thought the same exact thing, I mean literally the same exact scenario. Was like, there's no way, guys, not even a elected official that we have our secretary of state.
Speaker 1: The things have happened. Whoever, then Olivia is called.
Speaker 4: Patree.
Speaker 2: She was the first lady and look how it turned down Like it wasn't even close though. So he's the incumbent. I think there's still more. I think we'll be surprised.
Speaker 3: People hated Hillary Clinton though absolutely I want to say they hated Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: Smoke Donald Trump and they hate people hate Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: They also love Donald See this is the thing with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. If you if you say people love him, then you can't say that people don't love Joe Biden. Well, I can say he has the most votes in the history of the American election.
Speaker 4: All right, so here's people love him. No, they don't love let me, let me that's a vote against Trump.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden doesn't have any uh electric base of people that are enthusiastic about supporting him, but they let me finish saying, so they might be enthusiastic about defeating Donald Trump. Donald Trump has an enthusiastic base of supporters that rally and support him. This is why he can go to different places and and do these events and people will stop everything. They wear the merch, they buy the merch nobody. I haven't seen one person wear Joe Biden merch. I've never seen that. So what I'm saying is that if people are voting for Joe Biden, his His core base is not is not enthusiastic. The Black people are not enthusiastic for Joe Biden. We know that he just did the presidential thing at Morehouse and they turned their back to him. Latinos is not is not enthusiastic about him. That's another core base for him. They're not. They're not enthusiastic. They might support him because they just hate Donald Trump so much, but nobody is. Obama had people that was enthusiastic about him.
Speaker 2: People who hate him too.
Speaker 3: I understand that. But he rallied his support base to have enthusiastic votes Joe Biden, and they're struggling because they don't have enthusiasm. They have people that hate Trump, but they nobody is enthusiastic overly love with Biden, Harris taking.
Speaker 2: But the reality right, either if you loved them or you liked him, did he accumulate the most of the voltes in the history of an American election? Yeah, that still is on the table right.
Speaker 4: So one thing he's not going to have his money votes issue.
Speaker 2: We don't know. We don't know.
Speaker 4: We just we can only go by data that is being.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, that data that has been provided to us and show.
Speaker 4: Us that don't love Joe Biden is people do not love Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: He has one of the lowest approval ratings in American according to you Ian.
Speaker 4: Do you think people love Joe Biden the lowest?
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of the lowest approve he has the.
Speaker 1: Lower Oh yeah, one of the lowest.
Speaker 2: So there's the guy, the guy that he's running against, has the lowest.
Speaker 4: I know, George Bush had the lowest. Ian. Do you think that people love Joe Biden?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what we think? That's he said, no, No, I said.
Speaker 4: He shook his hands. You just said, I'm just asking, and I'm saying, it doesn't matter what we but I'm just curious to know his opinion.
Speaker 5: Also for the pictures too, he said, no, does the insurrection part that Trump did matter? So, yeah, the insurrection did he matter?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it will just to people who will this.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't matter, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He why doesn't matter because he has ninety one federal indictments. Obviously nobody nobody cared why rat he caught rape charged? Ninety one federal indictments he had and he started to damn their re vault.
Speaker 4: It's nothing.
Speaker 3: That's why he said I can go in front of Times Square and shoot somebody and it won't matter. He said this, and he wasn't wrong in saying that nothing that he that he does is going to matter because the people that hate him is already gonna hate him.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna change. It's not gonna seal the deal.
Speaker 1: Okay. The real question is who will be better for the country.
Speaker 3: His supporters will never stop supporting him no matter what he does. He literally can start World War three. His supporters will say it was somebody.
Speaker 2: So all right, that's true, right, But does he have enough support to win an election?
Speaker 4: I told I think he does.
Speaker 2: But that's what we'll have to see.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: You can say all those things, but the reality is when he ran day last year, he did not win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is a different year, so we have to see.
Speaker 5: I think I think if Trump wins, it to be because Biden lost and mismanaged more than the outpouring, because that like for patriots people.
Speaker 1: I know some people that loved him. That attack that they did, that changed a lot of ship.
Speaker 5: That's like me going to moor House and burning down some buildings and burn.
Speaker 1: Down that stuff. That is know, I want it to happen. I'm saying like that that is preasing.
Speaker 4: But Ian, how did it all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: How did it change anything?
Speaker 3: When he won the Republican nominee by Lancelide, wasn't nobody even challenged. It wasn't even close for Nicky Haley never even stood a chance. Right, he's winning. He literally went Wall Street Journal.
Speaker 1: NBC AB, everybody has a winning.
Speaker 3: Every single state that he needs to win, he's winning him there by double digits in most of these states. Right he has, he has momentum on his side, and he's raising He's going to raise less money than the Democrats. So, but that's what I'm saying, like, all right, how has it negatively affected him when he's on a pathway to become president.
Speaker 5: I'm just asking the question, will it show up at the voting booths in November?
Speaker 2: You got you got a five month runway, you could be as I said, you got momentum. Right now, the only momentum is gonna matter is on November fourth, November fifth, I got what.
Speaker 1: Can we have a conversation or edit out whatever we need?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think November four.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Biden can do to get i'm sorry, the momentum. And then also too, you can't go back to the black audience and say that you got come up because you haven't allowed her to have the freedom to do what she needs to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be just let's be real, honest.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: They fucking used her and then put handcuffs on her. I don't see how he gets hot enough to win in November. And the crazy part whether Biden has the debate or not. Trump's gonna have his own debate and don't let that boy.
Speaker 1: Go on Rogan.
Speaker 2: I think they do have a degree.
Speaker 1: I think he.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a great idea, and then have the.
Speaker 1: Debate what Obama said back in the day, Yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: If you do a nose whole bar where you're not having the moderates and traditional national debate form. I don't know if that caters to his strong suit, but I think he does it. But like you said, there's a five month runway from now until November fifth. Don't think it's gonna matter November fifth, when people go and vote, we'll see the turnout of this.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know how like Adam Instagram hit that button and then we get more engagement if the Democrats get hitting that button. Because even the most votes in history, do we really believe he got more votes in Obama?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: And even that number is that every year is gonna be more votes in history because it's more people. It's more than Obama had everybody out like you liked him or not, you're just playing with I never saw the voting post that pack the.
Speaker 4: Second most votes in American history. More people turn out the wall.
Speaker 3: I just feel like at the end of the day, it's going to be an uphill battle for Joe Biden to win. But if he's able to pull it off, it'll be it'll be tremendous political victory for the Democrats because I don't think that they really even expected him to win at this point. They focusing on the Senate, they focusing on Congress. They actually polling pretty well. They pulling pretty well in the Senate, they pulling pretty well in Congress. You know, local elections, things like that, like you know it and nothing is impossible.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts, an MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.