Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on BROD Radio.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary Queen's rapper. Here is your boy in O He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What Up is dj e f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 5: This is Drinks Rider. Every day is New Year's Eve. Hey, Hank Segree Hope you south beat us? Your boy in o R?
Speaker 2: What Up is dj e f N? And it's drink Chances? Motherfucker podcast makes up up dj E f N.
Speaker 5: The one thing that we like to do, it's please off fans, sir, And this is.
Speaker 2: We We interviewed a guest earlier, whoever.
Speaker 5: Ring of that day is, man, Wow, take your fucking ring off.
Speaker 2: That City Boyd is your ring?
Speaker 5: Right? You just look that guilty? I'm sorry, cityboy D him up again? Really big him up again?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 5: But one of these guests, the guests that we have right now, we interviewed another guest right and these two people is the most rocrastic guest since the beginning.
Speaker 2: Right now, we gotta do.
Speaker 5: Who I personally seen take a company from nothing, went and got the buggy yard bends, wrapped it. Niggas never seen a Benz rapped back. Then took a company, made it multi million dollar worth, took something niggas was wearing Iceberg and we stopped.
Speaker 2: Wearing Iceberg because they made clothes that said fuck that.
Speaker 5: The nigga bought poke Heads for a couple of years. How the fuck is that nigga bought the whole company?
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 5: He made movies, he put He personally put me in five movies. If it wasn't for him, I listen and I didn't even want to act that Nigga looked. He hung out with me one day and said, Nigga, I'm putting you in the movie because you're an actor.
Speaker 2: I said, for real, Hollywood right now, I'm Hollywood. No, he's the reason.
Speaker 5: And he's also and he's also one of my favorite CEOs.
Speaker 2: Even if even if you guys heard him and you seen him flip on people, if you take away the yelling and you just take just take away his words, everything that he said meant what we need and what we.
Speaker 5: Want as artists. And since he's been out the game. We have not seen this. There's only one other person that could give that love to like I give it to him, and that's IRV Gotti. And since these two people been out the game, the game is not the same.
Speaker 3: And before you finish, before you finish, we've had a lot of legendary rappers.
Speaker 2: Yes, now we got a legendary it's a verse exact ceo. Thank you. Everybody makes some fucking.
Speaker 5: Only a person I look up to, not only my friend, but a person I consider my brother.
Speaker 2: Dang motherfucking dads.
Speaker 6: Da dass.
Speaker 5: I don't know how other people look at you. I don't know how other people view you. And guess what, I don't give a fuck me and you both because I look at you like one of the smartest people I ever met in life.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man. I appreciate that, I really do.
Speaker 5: And from the beginning, from the first time I ever met you, you wanted to make sure everybody was rich around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did you develop that model?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know when we was coming up, that's what our thing was. It was the circle of success, right, and it make all your friends rich, especially like a guy like me. I like to spend minds or invest it as I'm inspired. But if I'm broke and all my friends got money, all of them, all I gotta do is take a little from each of them and I'm rich again, and it ain't got a hurt. So it's like, you know, it always made sense to keep your friends rich. That's basically with the DNA of Rockefeller was, and that's why it was so received so positively, you know what I'm saying, because it was always about making this all it Like you come up to the club as one car and twenty niggas walking in the party, or your friends and they taking the bus, of the train or uber. You know, that's one thing, it doesn't look that great. But when all twenty of your friends pulls up in a nice equally expensive car. Or like let's say, when you go in the club and one guy's buying all the drinks, that costs a lot. But when everybody can afford a bottle, you know, ten bottles and it's just one bottle like last night, it's like copping. You know, when you cop together, you get them cheaper. You understand what I'm saying, Same ship, God, damn, let's make some hop it like you know, on the street, you get with your homies, your cop together, you getting them just so you know, Dame dash for the minute we started drinking Champs and you see I sent you a clip and you send me up your alcohol.
Speaker 2: They won. You know what I'm saying the postmaster, that's right, that's right, And.
Speaker 5: Let me pick up sunny d BT which which is Instagram is mister superslime Yours used to be mine's and he loves he loves the whiskey. So let's get into that. Why did because you did Armadale. At first, let's.
Speaker 3: Which I have remember one of the first I have one of the bottles to Rockefeller Marketing, and so I have that one bottle left in my crib.
Speaker 5: So let's let's why. Like, let's just bring it from the beginning. You guys were selling millions of records. It's all good, but you guys ventured out and got alcohol.
Speaker 2: Well what happened was for Vendy had bought Universal.
Speaker 5: Okay, now for people that's stupid like me, because I just found this out. And Vivendi is the people that own Universal, and that's also the people that own all the water in France.
Speaker 1: They owned some alcohol. They own a lot of ship, you know, but they was like they was putting out I think. But one of them they had they own like the un brother company of a liquor, you know, I think the family is a liquor family.
Speaker 2: Whatever it was.
Speaker 1: And Biggs was like, yeah, we should try to get you know, the liquor thing going. And you know, we drank vodka. So basically we only wanted to sell the stuff we was using, and we want to sell sell it exactly the way we liked it, you know what I'm saying. So it was like we might as well make it ourselves because we're guys that are used to making things or you know, buying in volume, you know what I'm saying. Or so we were like, that's your mentality to do it yourself, to make it the way you want to sell it. So and plus it was like then we could sell some liquor, but really we was in the game to sell everything, you know what I'm saying. It was like the music was really a commercial for everything. But we went into the game looking at it like that.
Speaker 2: People understand.
Speaker 1: Exactly was the first liquor the first We weren't the first with the clothe like Russell, Yeah, like this put it like that. The thing is, when you think Rockefeller, you think jay Z. But when you really when I think Rockefeller, I'm thinking am.
Speaker 2: M O p came. I thought for that. That's right. You know. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you my most memorable meeting I ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: Right, I had.
Speaker 5: I had did a Spanish record and I brung it to death Jam because remember I was on death Jam at the time. I brung it to death Jam and I said.
Speaker 2: I felt bad that you got to be on death Jam.
Speaker 5: I was listen, I'm gonna break it down. So look I saw. I went to it and Dame it is a two ways back in the day. So Dame hit me and said, you got a meeting with death Jaming tomorrow, right, And I said yeah.
Speaker 2: And he said he just knew this automatically. Yeah, he already knew, like that's what people think.
Speaker 5: So he said, do me a favor, just text me when you're in the building. But he in my mind just said text, but I meant two way.
Speaker 2: It was two way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I two ways you. I walked up right, and then I'm in the meeting with Kevin Lows, and then you walk in the joint. In my mind of a smoke, like when you kick the door, like I don't even think you kicked it the door, but.
Speaker 2: In my mind that's how it happened. You kicked it the door. And then it was just mass more.
Speaker 5: And then you said fat boy with the fucker. And then I looked at myself. I was a little chuck, you know, and you're talking about Kevin Lowles. You said, you know, Kevin Lows.
Speaker 2: How much money did you approve Nori Jega's budget? Right?
Speaker 5: Let me let me, let me, let me, let me break it down to you. So mind you he agreed to me like fifteen thirty five thousand, and I was good with that, but I didn't know I was a number one record in the world.
Speaker 2: You walked in and you said, you said, you just.
Speaker 5: A plus Mariah Carey's budget at five hundred you're whoever's talking, please shut the fuck up. Please as a gesture, so you said, yo, Mariah Carey's budget is five hundred thousand. L budget is sin and such a job, Rulese budget and gnorous paying y'all lights for two months. I'm not the on rocketfeller at this time, you just kicked and you you.
Speaker 2: Made them give me one hundred and seventy five thousand.
Speaker 1: You knew what they was gonna do.
Speaker 5: And I have never had a ceeoh fight for me before that and then fight for me after that.
Speaker 2: That was like funny, that was my pleasure.
Speaker 1: And you got nothing out of it, too, asked, you got a lot of it. I got to make sure you didn't get robbed.
Speaker 2: Goddamn makes a noise? See what, Dave? How are you so small?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you how did you know that they was about to because they go balled me?
Speaker 1: Well, number one, they'd be bragging all the time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you caught them court water? Right?
Speaker 1: Well I'm not again. I you know, it was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: So I'm just want to know the quarter water shit.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to know why I called him a quarter water?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Because they so death Jam didn't acquire half a Rockefeller Universal did and death Jam got twenty five percent and Universal had the other twenty five percent. So they only owned a quarter twenty five percent and we quarter yeah, and we owned fifty percent. And the thing I said it, I'm like yo. You you know, y'all, y'all bust down that fifty. We don't know the majority, y'all only on a quarter You a quarterwater. That's why I called him a quarterwater.
Speaker 2: Wow. I knew that I needed to break that.
Speaker 1: I needed that because you know they you know again, I don't want to discimen. Shit is so long ago, but it would be funny to me how they would be fronting and people would be believing it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, like you know, like you're on the block and you know this kid is mass soft. He gets punked all day, but he goes on another block and pretends he's mad, hard, poor, and you're just watching this nigga.
Speaker 5: Laughing like my friend Bis, my friend business.
Speaker 2: I see this.
Speaker 1: No, this is the whole music, This is the whole Like you know, I see this often, you know what I'm saying. So they act smarter than they are. But because I do it every day. I never was an artist, you know, I was a businessman. I'm just running numbers. The math got to make sense. It's just logic, you know what I'm saying. So every day I'm going over the logic as a businessman.
Speaker 2: Like if you're a professional.
Speaker 1: And something, you got to do it all day every day. So when you're a professional businessman, you focused on there's no way you could be a businessman kind of like a real like me. There's also let me just break down business.
Speaker 2: Right, like breakdown business. We don't.
Speaker 1: You could be a celebrity yourself and because of your celebrity, you bring attention to a product, so someone will give you a piece of that product just because they're using your celebrity. And now you're an owner, but you're not doing no business you just because you famous. That's a business. But that's the majority of them all. That's what celebrities do. They get famous so they could get paid to bring attention and awareness to product.
Speaker 2: Brandast that's exactly what it is. That's a brand a basket.
Speaker 1: But I'm the guy that got to get it click and I got to know how to make it. I gotta know how to sell it. I'm not to distributed, how to pay people, and I got to make sure everybody get paid. But I get paid or not. I got to invest invest. I gotta you know me now because I was using their money back then. But then I was like fuck it, I'd rather use my own. So like remember when and paid them and the that that video we did with but Biggie and we was playing with monopoly money, I mean monipoly money.
Speaker 2: That president you know he was playing.
Speaker 1: With real money. You don't stay what I'm saying, like we have money like that, but you know that was what we was doing at the front. But my point is, if you're doing in business, you're using other people's money.
Speaker 2: You ain't using using monopoly, but it's not yours.
Speaker 1: Just moving ship around. And I was feeling like I was playing Monopoly. So I was like, yo, I gotta go use my own cash because I like the way it felt when we played Monopoly with our own money, not monopoly money. You know what I'm saying. I want to do my own thing. So that's a game I like to play because I do it every day, because I do it all day. I'm a businessman. That's what I do every day all day. I'm thinking business, business, business, business. I know what it's like with monopoly money. It's a lot different with your own, but it's more fun, it's better.
Speaker 2: So you just so I just do business.
Speaker 1: The question you know you asked is why I'm good at business because I'm a businessman.
Speaker 2: I'm a professional at it.
Speaker 1: You asked a football player why he go to a basketball player? Why Kobe good? Because he shit there and take that shot and practice a hundred times. That's why Jeorde's nice. He not just get nice. It's just disciplined. So in business, I'm just very disciplined. I don't have the time to be playing around. I don't ask why they ask. I don't have time for fluff. I need to get to the business. I need to math, and I got to get to get my money back because somebody got to get paid or so I'm gonna get suit.
Speaker 2: What you see I always did.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just business. My game is like the actual business. I like to flip, you understand what I'm saying. I like the way Philip Paul is to get a new drug and make it flip all over again, like these blue bottles and.
Speaker 2: These brown bottles. You know what I'm saying. But I like it.
Speaker 1: But I'm feeling I'm loving the hustle of it like I'm doing it because I just love it. Like I'm burnt out, you know what I'm saying. I can't help it.
Speaker 2: It's the game.
Speaker 1: But also now I'm like, I did it with other people's money, let me see if I could do it with my own, And it's so much more fun. You understand what I'm saying. That's why you got to do it like that. But I learned that years ago. But when you went an entrepreneur, and niggas know because they be in the street. No matter how long you hustle, no matter when you gotta run or you don't, it's always a grind. You can't never let the block just leave it alone. You on the block all day or whatever you're doing, it's always a constant struggle.
Speaker 2: So when you choose business, you're choosing to struggle.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're getting paid and you're getting leveraging celebrity and shit like that, you're not choosing the struggle. You're doing it to get paid. You understand the equity in that that But I'm just saying, also the game, like if you play basketball and you don't love basketball, it's torture. But most people that play basketball would do it for free.
Speaker 2: That's the game. That's the trick.
Speaker 1: Get paid to do something that you would do for free.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing.
Speaker 5: But you just you just you just brung up biggie smalls. Right, what's what's what's a great memory you could share with us?
Speaker 2: Remember he was great, well, give us one.
Speaker 1: That very monopoly money. You know me, I had to try umph and we got into a drinking contest.
Speaker 2: I got to get into the drinking content. We got into a drinking content. You remember, let's skills your biggie smallest drinking contest. No, no, no, I was definitely not there.
Speaker 5: But Amsterdam, you remember that day he tried us in these no I think it was even.
Speaker 2: We drank all the and then my friend down you all around the world, all around the world. It's a fact. You built me to be a drink chat No.
Speaker 1: All around the world, a drink champ all around the world.
Speaker 2: In Battle in London, yes, and Amsterdam you remember, used to be on my crip. We went to had he had the indoor pool.
Speaker 5: Let me this is the first time I ever seen an indoor pool in your Let's make some noise for that guy.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Y'all was so rich man you listen.
Speaker 5: I know y'all rich still still, but you the biggest told me, he said, yo, come outside. You're whoever talking, Please, you're fucking us up. Whoever talking, you can go outside. You're gonn talk as much as you want. But Biggas called me one day, he said, you'll come outside. I said, all right, cool, he said take a trip with me. I was like, all right, bet. We pulled up in Teeterborough. I'll say, on what the fuck is this? I understand he's I said, I'm gonna close up in no drawers.
Speaker 2: He said, slime. We buy that when we land, we get that.
Speaker 5: You laying yo, my nigga, I ain't gonna front y'all was my favorite CEO is my nigga. We really miss y'all. Begs Dame dash.
Speaker 2: We just hollering niggas, that's all. Let's make some noise your barrel. God damn it.
Speaker 1: You know, like like life, everybody dancing, but you know, some people dance better than others.
Speaker 2: Some people play ball.
Speaker 1: You can get the shot, but it's the way you look when you get the shot.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I'm which was crazy? We when when when when it was like, you know, everything was breaking up, I still had to do a Rockefeller shoot somewhere right, and my boy Big Mato, Big Mado. We went to the photo shoot and they only had clothes for me, and Big Matos said, I missed Dain Dosh and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, damn nigga, I said, I said, what happened?
Speaker 5: He said, when Dave Dodge was here, he made sure everybody have clothes. And it was something just so simple like that that you booted my whole cruise and morale every every every piece of cloth. Come on the mic, come talk to the mic. Come on, that's young really.
Speaker 2: Every piece of clothing and state property too, I mean every hoodie, Scully Thumble, that's anything else, name property too. I had shouldn't everybody be fresh? Double?
Speaker 5: But but see see Dame, I till everybody watching, everybody don't think how you I like everybody fresh, but I like everything. You know how important that was, like like yesterday. I'm not yesterday, but a couple of days ago, I went to Pop Daddy Crib.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep throwing out there because I'm so.
Speaker 5: Went to Pop Daddy Crab and puffed this something very important. He went and he shaked all my friend's hands and he asks for all their names. A lot of people don't do that. And Big Mato, Big Mato. We love you Big Mado, wherever you're at, and he pointed out he said, your women Dame was around every boy Big Mado Wall six X. He is this so y'all had to do a special order for him.
Speaker 1: You feel me and the minute like broke, I'm saying, but isn't that fun?
Speaker 2: You know? You know, you know, isn't it fun to be like? Yo, anybody fresh on me? Right? I don't understand how that's not fun to people?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: You know, you know what I say to everybody, Let's go, Let's.
Speaker 1: Go like everybody happy, like that's the best ship in the way.
Speaker 5: You're the only other CEO that when I went on tour because we did a pain in Fall tour. You remember that me and Cameron Cameron had light headlined the night when his record. One can remember we had Old Boy and Nothing Homeboy. I came to party at the same time. So if Cameron's record won that week, Cameron would closed the next week if I wanted to be closed.
Speaker 2: But it was love.
Speaker 1: He was clicking though, right Like the way our logic was was always man that it's.
Speaker 2: All day and.
Speaker 5: Always during that aided Fall tour, you made sure the gear was there, You made sure we was okay. You made sure that we called you instead of Kevin Lyles instead of Lee All.
Speaker 2: Why would I want you to call some white man no disrespect? But I'm not white. You understand what I'm saying, so I'm not saying it on no racist.
Speaker 5: And you also you also allowed me to have a barber on tour.
Speaker 2: You ain't get you didn't. We didn't even be thinking about you think it'd be any other.
Speaker 5: Way because every other CEO beef to me when I said, you're my bo but I'm not thousing for but I'm.
Speaker 2: The crazy one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you also allowed me to have a weed budget.
Speaker 2: I've brought two pounds on you. That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this has always been one problem you've always had. But you might still tell me you never fully know your worst.
Speaker 2: Damn Damn, I don't. That'd be the problem, That's what I'm saying. I'd be like you.
Speaker 1: You don't understand how big pois you are. You're stand what I'm saying, like you know me. Niggas can't know nobody fool you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like for example, when they was talking and it was like, you know, I already knew what they was gonna try to do, right, so I knew was coming in the buildings.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about when I went and we did that with Cady.
Speaker 1: For me, i'd have to move different to protect niggas. You know what I'm saying, because if they know I'm coming, what's his name used to have a lot a buzzer lock on his door, l A Leo.
Speaker 2: It doesn't a lot called the dam buzzer because I you know I do.
Speaker 1: I just walk in, but I'm not walking into disrespect rum. I'm walking in to save you. I'm just like, they're not gonna let me save you.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying. You know this is what the whole world don't understand.
Speaker 1: All I tried to do was save everybody, and that was very dangerous and disruptive to them, and it still is. Instid Like, think about it. The minute I got on the radio, I'm like, be your own boss.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I was from over my ship. I'm like, John, if you don't like me, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You this is the wave. You can do it yourself. Fuck these niggas. You know what I'm saying forever you understand.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: Every time I've ever had a platform, I'd be like, I just like having the note in the hand like the man, and I'd be like, as soon as I get in there, I'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, YO, trust me, these guys are suckers all. I'm like, they suckers. Don't go for it. The lean y'all wrong.
Speaker 1: They're not letting you know you're worth because you don't ask for it. But you saw as soon as you asked for what, you got it. And that's why I said, I'm to do this in front of him. So what I said was, I was like, YO, just tell me when you go in the building.
Speaker 2: They an't't even gonna tell me what E tell me. I know I don't tell people.
Speaker 1: I be some super chests. So I got to move because I've been trying to make history. I want to be the best at everything, so I may ask you something. So then so look, So when I got there, I knew to go upstairs. And then I knew because I looked at their budgets. I knew what they budgets was because it was comparable to my budgets, right, So I knew whoever.
Speaker 2: You know, when you was.
Speaker 1: Going, I knew he was going their compause completely unprotected.
Speaker 2: And that's the day I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Like somebody come on my block and they cool people's and I see they're about to do something that might get him put in jail or killed. I'm gonna tell them, and I'm gonna protect them because I know just because they don't know no better. The don't mean I gotta rubble. As matter of fact, let me educate them because they gonna appreciate that. Plus it make it better. You want more team players, the more niggas that think they're like that stick together, Like it.
Speaker 2: Don't make sense that we don't stick together.
Speaker 1: Really, that's the biggest problem, Like family, like I know personally, like we don't stick together.
Speaker 2: That's the problem with niggas. They don't stick like they would rather.
Speaker 1: Everybody always want to prove they could do it on their own. You know why, because that's the dude that gets all the girls.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But that's it.
Speaker 1: But the bottom line is it don't make no. That's my only logical explanation for me, because they'd be like, damn, why niggas.
Speaker 2: Don't want the other niggas, Like, why do.
Speaker 1: Niggas only want to be the only one with the nice car. I think it's more flushing when your cool got. If everybody in here rich, that make me look crazy rich.
Speaker 2: So the more better you look, the better I look.
Speaker 1: It's logical.
Speaker 5: This makes some noise for day, making me hypen, you see what I'm saying. I tell that to my crew all day. Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. We flew out here thirty five deep and we did a show for the radio station kd kd ain't buy not one flight. We did it. We did it on our own. But the thing is, we can't say we did it first. You dudes did it first. But that's the motto.
Speaker 2: No. We just was the first to let niggas know how to listen.
Speaker 1: Everything we was doing, everybody was doing, but I was giving up the game. I'm not telling like. Most people want it once they get the game, but me, I'm like, I'm trying to tell everybody. Think about it. Think about any experience you had where an executive tried to tell you how to do it on your own. See, that's my thing. I'm like, Yo, I'm gonna get you with me. We might get some money together. But at the end of the day, I can't just rob you. If you my nigga. Pause, why fuck with you like that? I can't rob you just because I could.
Speaker 2: Don't you know what I mean? But what I'm saying is, you know now I'm gonna tell you some funny what's happening here? That's right, that's right, that's right. That goddamn I don't know whatever happened to.
Speaker 1: Just some radio show ship legend, don't remember what his niggas around I'm watching.
Speaker 2: That's funny with it. This nigga is funny loving it. You know. I'm like this. But listen, somebody let me let you think about you did anything else? If you never keep talking, you gotta be going to be the same response. It's logical, So you do think about your What did I tell you last time we spoke. I was like when you first call hit.
Speaker 1: Me, I was like, yo, run run, damn the studios in Miami, let's get movies.
Speaker 5: No, And that's it. And but we're also signing your podcast. You committed to us, correct me, and the FN is gonna want to do your park and we want to do Champs net Work, Drink Chance Network.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, okay, but listen, let me tell you some funny he said, let me I want you to be my boss. I want to say, Lord God, if I'm not going I want It's a partnership.
Speaker 5: Were doing the podcast world partnership.
Speaker 2: It's a partnership. This is the funniest work. This is the funny ship. You my nigga. You listen.
Speaker 5: So Randy Aker, Randy Aker, he's my god. You flipped on him on camera.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of nerve.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's had a lot of nerves.
Speaker 1: Randiaca would sit there and tell niggas how to act like niggas.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to go there.
Speaker 1: I just say, man, I'm not mad at him. It would just be funny, all right. But it's like easy work, you know what I'm saying to be like, come on.
Speaker 2: I gotta bick you up. Let me finish bigging. You listen. So, Randy Actor.
Speaker 5: The other day he says to me, he goes, I don't like that lions Gate. It was like lions Gate was hitting me direct. So he goes, I don't like that Lion's Gate hit you direct. And I said, see when Dame Dad has told you that you you said that he was wrong, and he thought about it. He looked, I said, you old dig damn as apology, and he said, yes I do.
Speaker 2: Can I break this down to you?
Speaker 1: Why doesn't he like them hitting.
Speaker 2: You direct because the same reason that union't like just telling me I don't know, I don't know, tell us what, because you won't meet him.
Speaker 1: Once he goes directly to you, he won't have any job anymore. But then whatever percentage he's getting, he ain't gonna get.
Speaker 2: It no more. It's gonna go in your pocket. That man, he's good. You don't think that he thinks that they take advantage of him. Was that your beef? Because that's what you said.
Speaker 1: My beef was that wasn't their company, it was mine. So how you having a meeting about my artist and it's not my company? But you know you don't want to go there like yeah, you know, like because that ship is in my rearview. But it's hilarious and it's documented.
Speaker 2: That's what's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That's why I document.
Speaker 2: Why did you document that?
Speaker 1: Because why do you think I needed a witness?
Speaker 2: You knew he knew you knew before.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about I always had a camera all this ship, y'all just caught up.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Right. I always had a camera, but it was you know number one. People always say I'm doing it, I'm not and make it look like it's not.
Speaker 2: So I hired choked to joke the time, to tape everything. Choking joke, No, no big up to him. What happened?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, all that footage is mine, and he'd be putting on the thing. Yeah, like he would, he would. You know, he's the bootleg mice.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the last days of Rockefeller. That's my footage. That's old mind.
Speaker 1: But you know, I guess he made dubs and ship and you know that's what he's doing. I'll get to that when I feel like it's just peggy money. So I don't even care. But it is disrespectful. But also he ran on me in Paris when I got jumped.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got jumped in Paris by about twenty niggas ran on you.
Speaker 2: No, no choke, ran choke ran in Paris.
Speaker 1: We was in Paris. Let me tell you you.
Speaker 2: Had the bloody sneakers in your office. Yeah, that's how rich you are. I just had jumped you in the first off. I never got jumped before.
Speaker 1: That was crazy what I'm saying, a lot of niggas like he was walking the ship and you know, I'm taping and all this, and they start like yelling and the ship and.
Speaker 2: French and for no reason, we chopes like them niggas. I'm all right, so.
Speaker 1: Walking this ship or shut a big African run up, try to take the camera. I swung on them.
Speaker 5: But this nig was in the hood in fat I didn't know. I don't know he was going to do a radio show.
Speaker 2: Radio. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I don't know what it was. But some girls, you know, I was, you know, a couple of homewell with bigs, Cody b I was just chilling.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to get into no problems with nobody.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he tried to take the camera. So I swung on him. But you know, you have that look in his eyes like he was a big African he man.
Speaker 2: Because you a boxer, well you know you're gonna be in the street. Is logically did you nice as your hands for a lot of, but a lot of.
Speaker 5: I'll be seeing you expressing niggas if you wanted to feel a fair one for.
Speaker 1: For years, for years, I mean somebody, a fair one is all that really counts a fair one in the hood.
Speaker 2: If you got guns, niggas got guns the hole, I need.
Speaker 1: A feel one. If you a true real nigga, different, you gotta shoot that feeling.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, everyone around you is not supposed to respect. That's it, Like it's no more to talk about. But I want a nigga because I'm talking about me now, that's my perspective. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The wrong I'm saying from my eyeballs. That's the cloth I'm cut from.
Speaker 2: So you're in Paris, So I'm in Paris.
Speaker 1: They ran up, took the can with I swung on them, nigga, choke, ran whatever. But all of a sudden, they started to mace everybody.
Speaker 2: They had mace.
Speaker 1: Everybody had mace, the like the whole block. Like I was, we want like a block, you know how niggas.
Speaker 2: Be on the block. Everybody hustle. That's the type of ship that was going. They collapsed and it went from like lovely day to Vietnam. Like I was like, oh ship, and.
Speaker 1: I was in front of girls, so I was like, I'm not running, you know what I'm saying all that, Yeah, so you know, homes jack to But he got up and ship, you know, I'm gonna taking a fee when you.
Speaker 2: Start, and all the best old ship niggas have a gun, but he pulled it out.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a gun. Throws a knife. So I took my jacket off and tried to like smig but I said, oh, it ain't no knife. Letna get a feeling.
Speaker 2: So we started fighting, and ship I swim crack.
Speaker 1: I get cracked because you know, he had one of them ships so stick whatever it was, had hat on. Every time he catching was black. But I'm like catching his nigga with you know what I'm saying like that everybody else that kind of ran already, and all of a sudden, I'm getting jumped by everybody, and I'm getting tired.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh record, choke, no joke, definitely ran, you.
Speaker 1: Know, listen, listen, let me tell you Johnny, you know photographer Johnny John johnnyas ran you. And of course then he came back. Oh ship he puts camera with he no, I'm looking at him. He comes back, swinging his camera on super.
Speaker 2: Why you swinging it like that, because that's how that's how I'm not like, That's not what I'm doing. You anyway, swinging the camera. Niggas and ship. I can't through and I'm on the floors. She gett kicked. He kicked me up and I didn't know. I thought I had just jumped back up, he told me later. I started swinging. I'm tired. I tried to swing one more time, fell hit my hands and all that ship.
Speaker 1: John's like, yo, do we got to get out of here, so you had to drive it.
Speaker 2: You have a drip everywhere and know.
Speaker 1: They were gone.
Speaker 2: This drivers a nigga, French nigga did that? What was going on? Anyway?
Speaker 1: So I'm swinging my chains. I had to change. I'm swinging ships like yeah, what what they You know? I had caught a couple of niggas though, you know I caught a couple of dudes. He was fighting, you know what I'm saying. So and so I'm like I'm walking and you know they went they fell behind. The cops came took me to the hospital. I was like, take me to an American hospital. They was mad at me because I wouldn't speak. You know, they were like, nothing happened, you know what I'm saying. And Choke pulls up to the hospital with a screwdriver and like where they at?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: No, that's what he did. Yeah, I got if you.
Speaker 1: Look at International brizally, we covered the whole thing. Guys, have a camera with me because we used to like run around thea. You know, we used to fill the jet up and go from like you know, like I used to run around and I would do after about.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what you just said? We used to fuel the jet. Goddamn Listen. A lot of us here will never know how that feels. Listen, I want you to be clear.
Speaker 1: The reason why we could do all that is because we had the businesses, so we had to cash or the businesses was paying for all that. But the way I would justify it was, this is our lifestyle. People are buying into it, and I'm not the artist and I'm not supposed to be here, so I'd be like, yo, if I'm gonna be outside and make noise, I have to really be able to make noise. So the companies would throw down on it, but I just knew how to spend the money like a Harlem dude.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like that was.
Speaker 1: That's what I was doing, and that's the reason why I was like, yo, was everybody, it's not even my bread.
Speaker 2: You know, it's coming out of my pocket. That's what I'm telling my right now. It's not your bread, please, that's anyway. I just feel bad for you do that was like, you know, you still got to go through that. I remember it. That's how you see you see that reaction. That's how I feel with the music business. When I start hearing those names, I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna start yelling out names. Why I want to go to Cris the same when to break.
Speaker 1: Your face, It's not so bad.
Speaker 2: He's you know, it's all good.
Speaker 1: You know he did that with him, So you know what I'm saying, Everybody know how I feel about it. Again, guys that have these guys have black people's jobs. They've taken jobs that black people should have, and I get aggravated. So you see how I didn't like the way they was trying to rob you. You were right, really, it really wasn't me that I didn't dislike them for the way they treated me. I'm gonna get mine. I didn't like them for the way they treated you. Up right, you're you understand. Like I don't work for them. I don't have to work with them. That's why I can speak on it. I'm just you know, it's just I don't like seeing my people, my brothers, people I care about, just being abused. So let me ask you, like I did I want to do fashion. I went and did art like I did everything. You know what I'm saying. I'm not music is like even though I love listening to music, I love it more as a fan and where I could do it like like be art about it, like do the art thing and ship. That's why I opened up our galleries and shit like that.
Speaker 5: It was the first like art, I definitely, So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: I had a collective. Remember I had a television network, like with creative control, maybe like seven two thousand and nine.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I had another question. But now I just I just I looked a glance and paid them for it was still playing did you.
Speaker 2: Are you on it?
Speaker 1: Don't you have to go to the side of a television screen and you might be on it. That happens a lot.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 2: What made you want to do? Pay the forall? Like I lived it and you know, and it's another thing I was there.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I speak to you, I'm not sure you really understand how much of a classic paid and fall?
Speaker 2: Why do you think that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Because you like like this just me and you speaking when I speak a lot of us and state property?
Speaker 2: Why do you? But why because I'd be like, yo, yo, what am I doing that? You don't call me like? And then you'll be like I should be it was good, I should be front more. I want you from more like it's that bad. No, it's not bad. I want you because I want like because one day I say, I say, dame, I.
Speaker 1: Want to do I don't own it one hundred percent. That's why I'm more happy about you. That's what I'm saying. Like I use my own bread. Like see, people have different wins. Sometimes people want it to look like a win. But can I can I put you on a win to me?
Speaker 2: Somebody money?
Speaker 1: Man, I got to do with my money to be a real win.
Speaker 2: I met I met an old lady that lived in my hood for but no disrespect to it. It's the best in the world.
Speaker 5: I met an old lady that lived in my hood my whole life. Her name was Ron though right, where's the business acts?
Speaker 2: Was her name? Ronda? Good morning Vietnam and.
Speaker 1: You know your whole same crew.
Speaker 2: That's I have to so listen, so listen. So Ronda, Ronda lives in left Rack my whole life.
Speaker 5: And Ronda told me, she said to me one day, she said, I don't own this, but this is his mind. And that made total sense to me, because what I mean is she lived there for thirty years.
Speaker 2: That don't make sense to me. She didn't own it, but it was her. It's not I know. But there's people who think like that. You'm not one of them. Okay, you don't agree with that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work for me at all, and you know you can do that, but that's just not me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: There's a word called black ball. Hey, yo, do you think do you think because you know black ball, you're.
Speaker 2: Told people told me I was black balled because I didn't I didn't feel it. Do you think that that that that exists with you? Do you think you were black ball or could they anyway? Could it?
Speaker 1: Like logically without emotion, the only way I could be black balled is if they were in the industry I wanted to be in.
Speaker 2: So like it's like you went to fashion. It's not why I went to fashion. But do you feel you it was black balled? I just told you, like put it like this.
Speaker 1: Let's say I'm on the block and I'm selling Nicchols, and I leave the block and I never come back ever to sell Nichols.
Speaker 2: That business doesn't affect it anymore.
Speaker 1: Whatever goes on politic wise or whether I can or not. Dame ain't got no flies on all this. It doesn't matter. I'm not going over so they can say anything they want when I'm not coming back. I think they were saying that just so I could try to come back and prove this. I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't get you back. Why it's not enough? Listen, you enjoyed you. I'm a business man.
Speaker 1: Logically, why would.
Speaker 3: I do it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because let's just pissed on people.
Speaker 7: But the thing is I make Miskoy like think you now see telling him because I think you know he did product that he enjoyed.
Speaker 1: He's just like you know, you know, you know, I put like the black kids like a rock with a blue rock without no listen, listen.
Speaker 2: You can goo Google like he's.
Speaker 5: Black rock beyond the Google. Im Yes, a domn you could talk to got niggas? Google, you could do that.
Speaker 2: That's serious. You can google. You can try it. You know you old school. You just thought in the path. Have you tried?
Speaker 1: And it was difficult?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did? What did you do? I googled like some bulls? Seven pages popped up and I was like, what the what's wrong with that? And Google? Google? What did you do? Google the sandwich? But what did you do wrong? They they showed me images of a real sandwich.
Speaker 1: Say what did you do wrong?
Speaker 2: What did I do wrong?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm just not that smart. No, no, he only likes using phones. You don't want to do you ever know the guy who brow on the yellow bus?
Speaker 5: Live to them niggas. No man, get out of yellow bus, nigga resource room. That I was a special education but not y you know where the resource room is?
Speaker 2: And what in school? The resource room? Because he was in the smart class.
Speaker 3: No I was.
Speaker 2: I got kicked out I got my ged Yeah, I was in the resource room.
Speaker 5: That's like the special it's like seven special. No, I was lower than special resource room.
Speaker 2: You got. So what you're telling me is your smartest stupid nigga in the world. So dame dash. But anyway back to the black ball pause. Yeah, yeah, man, Please, I didn't feel it. If that's if it was happening, I have fun. I hope they felt better. You know.
Speaker 1: I send my regards into that world, you know what I mean, It's just not my bubble. I'm in a different bubble, you know what I mean. Like it don't matter, you know what I mean. But I do wish everybody well, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Now, dip set the rock stars, So what the rock paus? The rock stars?
Speaker 1: Like to me, those the dip set with harller niggas, but they were the rock star hallo niggas.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Now, was this true that you made Cam the vice president and that like started like turmoil.
Speaker 2: Like, well, can I tell you from I mean you and dream Champs. This is not I didn't get upset about anything.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know your quest you to answer you want to hear You're a really smart young nigga.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a smart you know.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm a real smart nigga, I'm a pretend I'm stupid exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what I was able. I know what he's doing. But what happened was, can you take you from my perspective?
Speaker 1: This is all I know.
Speaker 3: This is so me.
Speaker 1: I like to empower everybody, right, So I had given Cam, or we had given Cam a labeled dipset. We at given being here labeled state property. So my thing was just title wise, if you had a label, then you could be considered a vice president. That's the only you understand what I'm saying. That's it, nothing, nothing more, nothing less. And of course Cam, being the Harlem dude that he is, went and made an announcement and made it sound fly. I'm the vice president. He never said anything else. I mean, go back and hear the interview, and then all of this.
Speaker 2: Close that door.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, everybody was mad about it, like you know, like.
Speaker 2: What you say, everybody, Well, there was like a call. You know, we made a call. I had it.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 1: I remember this ship because you know, Jay was taking his first vacation time.
Speaker 2: This is the first time you mentioned Ja before me. Just that's cool.
Speaker 1: But asked me, you know, you asked me a question that would invoke me saying it that shut.
Speaker 2: Up one of the men. You know we're going in question. I have to say, I just wanted to bring him off.
Speaker 1: You did bring him up. You asked me about the vice presidency, a Rockefeller anything that is bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Now you want to add smart, you are right, you are right, smart, right, continued some guy is smart, this smart guy who's gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: So there was a call and everybody was on it, and I don't have to get into the names, but they were just everybody was just worried and I just couldn't understand why it was like But the thing was, no one was acknowledging that Beans was a vice president as well, not even really Beans, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, you're a president. We had this conversation. So I just think when people.
Speaker 1: Are worried about perception more than the reality, it sometimes causes confusion.
Speaker 2: Always put it like this.
Speaker 1: As a man, I don't want to be around other men that are confused about things are from my vision. So I'll be like, all and if you remember I had moved that door, that door, if you remember, I had moved out.
Speaker 2: Of Rockefella with the rock wear.
Speaker 1: I was so My thing was it was out of like loyalty to Rockefeller that I was still even fucking with rock because.
Speaker 2: I was already done with that shit. I was older.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do other things. If you remember made Pain the Full, I made movies. I didn't even want to do music unless there was a movie compon into it. That's why I made State Property, because we had state property to label State Property the clothing line. We would make a compilation album where they're not to go out of none of their personal budgets, but they would all be able to get videos what I'm saying, and then if anything cracked, then boom.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, Let's make some noise for dame perspective, because a lot of.
Speaker 2: People don't know that there's no recuper.
Speaker 5: No, no not But you know why, you know why, you're thinking that it's obvious. You're thinking it's obviously between us, but a lot of people in the world.
Speaker 2: Don't know that. I'm yeah, well it's not a sacred so state property, right, So then if you.
Speaker 1: Look at the movie you see you you saw the Armadal was in it, the Rocket Way was in it. Every single thing that we were selling, including the music, was in it.
Speaker 2: And if you do the logic, who is the biggest.
Speaker 9: Artist basically of all time musically, I would say Elvis right overall all.
Speaker 5: Music, and Elvis really was really Jack Michael Jackson got they're comparable the Beatles' that was, well, each of everybody you name made movies.
Speaker 2: Everybody name. I just set you up to say that.
Speaker 1: You know, I st what I'm saying like that was is that why you did streets Watching?
Speaker 2: It makes sense to make movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just we did streetes Watching because we did that Sunshine video and we had the Shiny Suits trying to be like homeboy and it didn't work out.
Speaker 2: He was a home boyaud and the Shiny Suits was doing this ship.
Speaker 1: And like Hype like gave him, gave Paul Jada banana and the detail pipe.
Speaker 2: So you wasn't the shot shot.
Speaker 1: The first treatment had Jay's nose as a balloon and blopping it. I was like, yo, I just trying to make us look stupid. Dog, you know what I'm saying. We had an argument about it, but anyway it came out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know, it was like niggas was clowning us.
Speaker 1: So I was like, fuck it, man, We're gonna go back and do streets watching and do the B side because I like the beasts. I really don't like singles. I hate singles because I wanted to be the first to know. I don't like when everybody knows something and everybody. I like to be the nigga that know ship that nobody knows. I liked.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do I never the thing. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It's not logical, like people want to be like everybody. I that's like, I don't ever want.
Speaker 2: To be like anybody. I want to be like me.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying. I do anything I can to make sure I look like I have my own point of view. I don't want to look like everybody.
Speaker 2: Somebody. If I starody wearing some of the magazine, I'm not wearing it. So was that a musical.
Speaker 1: It was the B sides and it was a videos, but it also had a component of acting in it. So we just brought the B sides the life because they were movies anyway they were like true stories.
Speaker 2: And then it's also a visual, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: Every visual you have something like a movie, and a movie you can sell everything, the clothes, the music, product on scene can be sold. So that's why I'm like, damn, I make movies and I make the products. You know, I could be my own country, you know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't got to talk to nobody.
Speaker 2: All I needed. I don't need a million people.
Speaker 1: I need one hundred thousand, fifty thousand. All I need is real people that can understand the taste that I have, that I can connect with pause and just sell it all to them. That's why I make a liquor. That's why I make clothing. That's why I make socks. That's why I make motor oil, you know, That's why I just make ship to promot crazy thank you. But you know again, I just did it just to be that that was one of them companies. I did just to do it to be like stunting to say I sold motor oil because nobody did.
Speaker 2: It from the world, So I just because you could.
Speaker 1: I just like to do ship. That's how my perspective is. And I like to be able to say I did it with my own money or independent or figured it out, whatever way it is. I'm addicted to the game, you know what I'm saying, Like, I just like the game, and I don't like playing with other people's money. That's not the game.
Speaker 2: But streets.
Speaker 1: Dog, it's like we're in a fake jersey. You understand what I'm saying. If you're saying you in business and you're using somebody else's bread, that's like having a fake jersey. That's that's that's that's the fakey, fakey and I don't do fakey, fakey, and I started feeling fakey.
Speaker 2: Fakey, Paul. I don't like fakey fakes. That's what end the streets is watching, Street is watching.
Speaker 1: Going back to that, I just got on another tangent because you know, I thought, when you see know what it is when you start making me think about when other people were putting up the money and aggravates me. Yeah, I'm no longer aggravated his mind. You know, it's like, you know what I mean, It's like, it's my street was your own money. Now we had to put it up, Frost and they gave it up. They gave it because I was like, fuck, y'all, I told you all could. What happened was we had put that that that that video out. You can't get a nigga behind and thinking you're gonna go all kind of you know what I mean. So that's what it's happened. When we put the video out, it was because you know, we knew it made us corny, and you know, York straight up was like, Yo, you're cold.
Speaker 2: We ain't giving you no more bread. Wait. But but after those Sunshine video, y'all had your separate meeting and y'all, y'all felt like y'all was cold. So we didn't feel it. We knew it. You know.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like, oh that ship, look we got this ship was whack. It wasn't us, It was us trying to be like them, and it was obvious the ship was whack. So you know what that should happened. So what all right, Now we're gonna double back and we're gonna give them streets watching so they know we not the shiny suit niggas.
Speaker 2: It was like, yo, hey it was my you know, it was my don't.
Speaker 1: Do it right now. I was like, Yo, get to get the hardest record, pause on the record, and I just want to see some guns and bullets flying.
Speaker 2: And then at the end, I want to say it was senseless.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want it to be looked at as we glorifying.
Speaker 2: It was just that's how it was.
Speaker 1: Nigga starts shooting for no reason, That's what it's like. That's actually the ship we're trying to get away from. You know, you got to remember the reason why Rockefeller was Rockefellers, because we did.
Speaker 2: A lot of white people ship. I always made sure that we were the name.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We just I was just immittating we were imitating white people.
Speaker 1: It was it wasn't like be better than black people that you know, they ceiling to me was kind of low just because of what's been shoved in our brain. This was the mentality. I'm going with your mentality. I wanted to stun on you. I wanted I wanted that kind of money and I'm not going to stop. And I don't want to look like I have that kind of money. I need to have that kind of money. And I'm not a celebrity, you understand, Like I got to sell work. I don't sell fame, So my work got to be good. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yah, hold up before you before I got something I forget, before I forget one of you got you got a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Drunk Yeah, yeah, one of my favorite artists. She's not drunk. Drunk facts, drunk facts. We all pay a year. He's good, he's good.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite artists. Big l Yeah, I need to know was he supposed to be? Was he going to Rockefeller?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 2: That was my man pause, like that was my dude.
Speaker 1: But you know, initially I was managing in the beginning, beginning and beginning it was the children of the Coin right, and it was made was mc gruff part of kind of him? Gruff, Cam Bloodshed, who's Camp's cousin who passed? Yeah, you know, and the you know, the thing was they were from like we love you, Cam, come on the that's my brother.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Blusher was from eleven ninety nine, but Cam was from one hundred and forty fortieth. You know what I'm saying. So I used to see him when I was uptown, and I would also see him downtown. So we was all kind of close. Pause and like Cam.
Speaker 2: He was like, so that's say it came in the game manage it. Yeah, so you managed Jays in the corner and ever and don't get over him.
Speaker 1: And Big Yeah, but not at the same you know, it was different ship. Like my career has been ill, but as far as Big L goes, yeah, I was going to sign him. But my point is our history. I was giving you our history, right. And also we all knew each other like it wasn't like it was some ship where it was like we knew each other really from day to day being in.
Speaker 2: The street, Big L.
Speaker 1: Like we'd be on the block like you know what I'm saying, one hundred and thirty nine, I'm from forty second, but you know, like I'm from eleven ninety nine, but I have to be one hundred and forty second, and I would call that my block, you know what I'm saying. And it was I saw Big L all the time. You hearn't stand at me. So when I got in the music business, it was we would talk and you know, he would he had he was Big L had the first deal he had like a single deal with Columbia and he had indeed, like when he.
Speaker 2: Did famboyant and his entertainment.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and you know and even like uh, you know, one day Jay actually battled Big L one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: Ninth Street, oh Man talking about battles that's used to do. Yeah, jay Z Yeah yeah, that was in the barber shop in the Bronx j J One. DMX told me he won.
Speaker 1: I think I think DMX for what he wanted to do, he did win, but for what he needed for me. He convinced all my friends that he was real because they used to tease me about Jay. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand what you was saying, like, you know, like.
Speaker 1: A Brooklyn dude. So you know, Harlem dudes, don't just accept Brooklyn dudes. You know what I'm saying. Back then, and Jay swag was a little different, Like just look at it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Look at Hawaiian Sophie.
Speaker 1: It's completely different than Rockefeller, Ja. You understand what I'm saying. So I used to get teased for fucking with Brooklyn niggas. So basically I would come uptown and all day my crew, the best Out, the Best Out would tease me all day about the snackish you what I'm saying, like, like, just you know, tease me about the fact that this swag was different, you know, fast, rappid.
Speaker 2: We don't want it. That's why the battle happened, Okay.
Speaker 1: Because they was teasing me so much.
Speaker 2: I just I knew what Jay was, but no one else.
Speaker 1: Really this battle happened, you no, No, Me and my man, Steve Mack, Steve Mate. Yes, Steve mac was from thirty three thirty three, you know what I'm saying, ok And he was managing these guys when and damn, I can't remember everybody. They's gonna be mad at me, man, but when and it less oils uh and uh uh the Harlem Nights, the Halem Nights, okay, Hall ofm Nights on this ship, right, so the Harlem Knights.
Speaker 2: Damn glad I remember that ship. That's what DMX said on the pocket.
Speaker 1: Yes, and and and you know, me and Steve Mack went to high school together. But he was also in the best out. I'm from Linoxy from Broadway. That we was.
Speaker 2: It was a crew of us and we were from different blocks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But we always hung out tough every day and we rather like laugh than be fighting.
Speaker 2: So they said, So they used.
Speaker 1: To be shipping on me every day because original, you know, I'm from a I'm from a crew of hardcore people. I'm in the extreme circumstance. That's not what they was talking about. Like Jay used to wrap fast and he didn't dress the same, you know, it was different. And then also the original flavor they weren't like gangster rappers. It was about jazz. It was about music. They didn't get that at all. And I was like, you guys only see hood ship and I'm trying to get away from that ship. And I knew they could rat. So I was like, all right, let's we set up a battle, but I'm trying to argue hard every day.
Speaker 5: And the Ton Hookah's original flavor, Tonokah.
Speaker 1: The one he was, the original flavor of ski Cha to Hooker was the one that made the name of Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: I heard that, Yeah, that's true. I heard that before. So so boom we ended up. So we had I mean, we all met about the Gaucho gin in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: In the Bronx, right, and then we headed over and Ton Hooker had to Hooker's man was in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: I actually think I saw him in a picture with my O Gi Daniel the other day. I got to ask that was him, but.
Speaker 1: He owned the barbershop. Because we had to meet on like a on like a neutral ground. So we got in there and we got the battle, and Big Yell taped it every yo.
Speaker 2: See yeah he said that big l tape. Oh yeah, it's crazy. Did not sign who said that's Biggs? Who said that? On another look?
Speaker 1: But look but a lot of shit happened. But uh, Jame's part, we take. But why wouldn't let us take? Because because we hadn't it didn't because his ship wasn't copyright.
Speaker 2: So in your opinion, Jay did win that battle.
Speaker 1: Because I'm telling you in my perspective, like the next day, like Biggs and bab blah blah called me and was like, yo, he said that money dancing on the ceiling ship and niggas saw the vision, but he could wrap it, you know, and then the lifestyle had to come with it, you know. So you gotta remember, like the Rockefeller was really a variation of my original crew to best out, you know what I'm saying, and our thing like we throw all of us used to throw money together so it looked bigger. I think it was a lot of flash no cash, and we was young, create the perception you said, a lot of what A lot of flash no cash, low cash, A lot of flash no cash, A lot.
Speaker 2: Of flash no but you know, like some of my crew would be like you.
Speaker 1: Know, we would like we were like like me, I used to think I'm on some white boy shit. I'm thinking about trying to get white people money.
Speaker 5: But some of my other crew bigger. That's a twin, that's it. You know, he out here, one hundred dollars. Richey, listen, listen, listen. Yeah, he came to Vegas for three days with eighty bucks and he made it back home and space and lawyers.
Speaker 2: Faver got that money. Money's not party man. Wait wait, break that down. Some money. It's not currency.
Speaker 1: Your wealth is your happiness. Money doesn't get you where you gotta go. You get you where you gotta go. Either way you're gonna get there.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 1: You don't need money to do ship. Really, that's what I'm saying. Money was put here to control our brain.
Speaker 2: Did you think you honestly like if they not a billion dollars, but he's unhappy? Is he rich? Why don't all.
Speaker 1: These rich people be killing themselves? The first you have to be to kill yourself, you understand, like a lot of people that are looked at as wealthy end up, you know what I mean? And it happens often. Wow, that's when you.
Speaker 2: Become a slave.
Speaker 1: The money. Money is dark though, and it was put there to fucking blind you, you know what I mean? Like that, like like Champagne Dame, you know, like all that ship that I did, it was like we got the bread, I'm spending that money. We're gonna have fun and not just meet all of us off. But it was about having fun. What's the purpose of having money if you ain't gonna have fun with it? And if fun isn't seeing the people that are deserve it just as much money as you, then your perception and your of your reality is just different than mine.
Speaker 2: Stay over there, I don't want no part of that. I'm not gonna make some noise for That's why that's.
Speaker 5: Why we got the Chang Bangs Mike Booth podcast about to set off chick bing Mike Booth tell them what it is?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a question? Let's go, what did you think about the whole thing, like what.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, the whole after after the Rockefeller break up, what happened? Tell us because you was a Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: With nobody ever asked you that, Like nobody asked me that happened. I was confused, but what happened? I didn't ask the emotion? Tell me what happened?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was. I'll be honest with you. You know what I knew, how dope he was. I'm telling them, I'm getting into it. It's like ye, so listen, it was bottom line, it was never the same.
Speaker 1: And what happened to your situation? So Rockefeller breaks up and you have to do whatever? What situation did they put you in? And then what happened?
Speaker 2: The situation was just crazy because Rockefeller broke up. Then L. A.
Speaker 5: Reid had took over. I had no relationship with L. A. Red and I didn't think he wanted a relationship with me at the time. So I asked to be released. I actually be released. I realized Cam had asked to be released first, and they gave him his release paper.
Speaker 1: What happened was we demanded that can be released when they made president because it was a conflict. We already knew he had an issue, so he was like, no way, he camp got to stay here. So l A re did the think about la Red is always a great when you got in front of him, he always did it right there.
Speaker 2: No, yep, it's a great guy.
Speaker 5: So once Cam had got released, and then I believe it was like a method Man or a Redman project, and I realized that they didn't spend the marketing dollars that was supposedly UH should have been spent.
Speaker 2: So what I did was I did the same.
Speaker 5: I followed Cameron's footsteps, and I actually be released and I left trying.
Speaker 2: To remember what happened. I left up out of there. I can't remember what happened with me afterwards. Oh that's pretty much what I just said. Yeah, I mean, what did you just say? I said that.
Speaker 5: I said Camera had actually be released, and once Camera.
Speaker 2: You had iterated something else after you have to be released. Yeah, I actually be released.
Speaker 1: All the artists had like it was like it was crazy because again I didn't really want to have label. I wanted to do a fashion thing, but I wasn't gonna leave everybody out there because everyone would have got dropped. So I was like, all right, I just make game jazz music group. You'll running that ship and whatever happens happens.
Speaker 2: Is you know, and then you was supposed to sign be label right well, it was like if being he wanted two, he could come with me or he could do what he had to do.
Speaker 1: So you know, he chose a different route.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, are we gonna get a state property? Three? I hope? So I don't know what it's gonna be. We all got on the phone.
Speaker 1: What I wanted to do was take it to like China, you know what I mean. I wanted to do it like if I'm gonna do that, I want. I didn't want it to be like it was.
Speaker 5: I wanted to be like you said something to me that was super interesting, right, Me, You and Beans was all on the phone. It was all great, right and then afterwards we never got on the phone again.
Speaker 2: And then I think Beans did an interview and said something.
Speaker 5: And then I asked you. I called you and you said, did you hear Bean say that to me? And it was very interesting to me because he did not say that to you, So like, what do you think.
Speaker 2: Your issue is?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's an is there's I have no issue. So you know, again, a lot of a lot of times I hear about issues, but no one ever has the conversation with me.
Speaker 2: So I never know what somebody's man about. Always hear about him, you know. I said that.
Speaker 1: My perspective is, if I've done all this good ship, unlet's say I made a mistaken this something, I just at least deserve a conversation about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: But I you know, sometimes I don't think it would be a conversation that would be logical, you know, because you know what you know again that's between us.
Speaker 2: And now I keep it.
Speaker 5: Really, you made me go to being's court day. You said, Yo, Slim read this, nigga need to have support. And I drove all the way to Philadelphia, Neess to come to beans.
Speaker 2: Cal You remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it every day.
Speaker 5: God damn it, my nigga, like this is real ship and and I came there and then you know, you know, let me just tell you what did.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you something ahead fashion. I never had to go to no trials, I ended totally. I ain't never had to tell niggas to do none of that ship in movies. You understand what I mean every.
Speaker 5: Day and you a lot of more to make sure jay Z and Beyonce came to that court day one day.
Speaker 2: I remember, it's a lot of work. I don't remember. I don't remember what was when you.
Speaker 3: Guys did Death of a Dynasty? Was that fucking autobiographical? What the fun was going on there?
Speaker 1: I knew what was going on.
Speaker 2: I found it funny, and I made a movie about it. So you really, like, that's really you knowing what's happening. I'm gonna make a movie. I never heard you.
Speaker 1: I wasn't listening. You might have been drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that ship, you said you knew this? Who didn't know? I was already out. I made a movie bout it. So what more can't I say? I understand what I'm saying. That's crazy, But but you knew that was gonna come into fruition? Did I use that word? Absolutely? I saw that ship early, nigga. Why do you think I was doing mad ship? I was like this thing trying to eat like when they knew what happen. You knew what was happening, nigga. A long time ago. Y'all thought I've been with exiting. You saw me. I had already moved to fashion. I'm like this, niggas bugging, I'm out, so let me, let's let's get here. I made the movie bo.
Speaker 5: We had myth bleak on the show. Oh yeah, you called me? Okay, I did I call you? I tell you you have a funny nigga.
Speaker 2: You heard that show? You can don't be really, you know it's hard for me to do. I can't say nothing, so I don't even try to saying something tonight, motherfucker. So matter is that popping? A popping? Later? Oh, let me get that, like that's mine?
Speaker 1: Can I borrow it?
Speaker 2: So you said something I paid for Listen, let me just tell you something. That's all. So let me just say.
Speaker 5: This nigga Day, he's a remigga. Shot Dan take a shot day. And then we don't get to this private.
Speaker 1: I went, I went, I went, Normy, that's like being with a friend. You are brother, It's like mic, you know what I'm saying. Like nor he's a personal guy. He knows everybody. That's why this makes the sense.
Speaker 5: Were going back to state property three. I forgot where I was about to go. But it's okay. But you remember that trying to challenge us and drinking in your crib.
Speaker 2: You remember that, Yo, I ain't gonna for you have mad I still do.
Speaker 1: I just moved around in the Art District and Tribeca.
Speaker 5: You have the biggest table I ever seen in my life. That ship was like the Seventh Suppers.
Speaker 1: So when you use another people's money, you could do all that ship. So you use another people's money. I want you to learn from this. Really like all of that ship only happened because at the time I didn't have to use that that table. Right now, we'd have to pay for a camera, or I have to pay for some fucking staff, or have to pay for some lawsuit or a lawyer.
Speaker 2: You understand what I When youre.
Speaker 1: Using your money, it's like cracks and leaks a wall and you ain't even got enough fingers. But that's paused part of the game. That's why I do it in bulk. I'm gonna let me get it.
Speaker 2: All over with it one shot. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm like, I'm more like Burndorf Goodman. I don't know what that is, but that's the expensive department store in the world.
Speaker 2: There's only one of them. That's why we don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if he would have stuck around, he would have known he'd be shopping that right now.
Speaker 2: I think he should it on me. Let's make I don't know, I don't don't smart ship. So you don't miss the music business a little bit.
Speaker 1: I miss I don't miss anything but making music. And I make music all the time. My son makes music. That's like the thing about it is, right, If I have the ability to make people famous, which I do, then why won't I make myself or my son famous? Why would I put my energy into other people that don't appreciate it, that're gonna walk away at the end of the day, Because actually theirs, I'm renting it the minute.
Speaker 2: We not friends no more.
Speaker 1: I can't get no money with that person. And I'm not a guy that you know holds his tongue. You know.
Speaker 2: Pause, you know what you told me one day?
Speaker 5: You said, you know, you said to me, I called you, called you like just I just want to soak up game from you. He said, I say, what's the coat of ulture, dame? And you said, any person that is not gonna fuck with you when you can't do something for them. And listen, there was a person who asked me to hook them up with CBS. You know this person, I don't want to say to me. I passed it on to you because I'm busy, and he was like with CBS, and I'm like, yo, listen, I don't funk with them.
Speaker 2: I don't talk to them. You know what I'm saying. Not like in a bad way, but I passed them off to you. CBS said they ain't want to fuck with them. The minute he said they didn't want to fuck with the nigga stopped fucking with me.
Speaker 1: I said this nigga, Damn dad has told me that you're happy you don't be want to fuck with niggas anyway.
Speaker 2: That's a fact I love.
Speaker 1: I like like I love women.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, invest in women. That's it, because what's the worst that's really gonna happen? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, women really like they're gonna rock with you. If you rock on with them, they're gonna be happy when you win.
Speaker 2: They not. You know, dude, you have testosterone.
Speaker 1: You know we got nuts.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Want to be number one. You're supposed to go and eat the food you kill. That instinct is all the time. You supposed to be a savage at all times. So I'm not trying to be around a bunch of savages all the time. I'm a savage.
Speaker 2: You understand.
Speaker 1: I need to be around women, not other niggas.
Speaker 2: The music a little bit. Let me ask you a question. What would I miss about it? You tell me, I don't know, So why would why would I go back? Why are you trying to get me? Because you know? Why don't we bring the music business with us someplace else? That's what I used to do.
Speaker 1: I stopped saying like I had niggas making movies. I was taking niggas like I was taking you to Europe.
Speaker 2: I wanted to educate.
Speaker 1: I was sophisticating you. Yes, that's where I started opening up our galleries because if I was getting too stupid to me, I was like, yo, we got And I'm not saying that that I'm that powerful, like I'm the weir Is. I'm just saying if I if I can lead by example, then I'm gonna start doing things like taking care of my kid in public I'm gonna start doing things like.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm you the best hip hop dad. Let's make some moist for the best. I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: But we talked about on the podcast. Do you think it's out of the realm of possibility to have a.
Speaker 2: Union and hip hop? Like sag Yeah, I don't want to have a union. He wants to fly. We were talking about a hip hop I think the union or like sag Man, you would tell me what makes sense?
Speaker 3: You tell me.
Speaker 1: Retarded ideas are great, especially when you're drunk in your high They sound good all the time hand drink champ. But you have to think about the amount of work it's going to take to make that happen.
Speaker 5: But you know, actors got sad why we can't do you know what I said, Yeah, it's a lot of work.
Speaker 2: So who's going to do with you to do it? Exactly? All right, that's a lot of you going to do that.
Speaker 1: Who's paying for it?
Speaker 2: Tito from l A, I'm paying for it, but he's going to That makes a li.
Speaker 5: Listen listen like like big Al big l he got murdered, right, I don't know who paid for like I said, but shouldn't hip hop come and paid if.
Speaker 1: Like I said, like one time me snooping. Ray Kwan was trying to do something I forgot. He was calling it the hip hops.
Speaker 2: Like was a nerve. Got to try to do something too.
Speaker 1: Nah, we was trying to do it. Like we was all at a photo at a video shoot, and we was like, you know, we all had these conversations, but we're all really creative, you know, like infrastructure and execution and cash flow and convincing people and all of that other shit. You know, I got to take care of my kids, and I got to make sure that you know that I'm doing it in a way that my kids will be taken care of and their kids will be taken care of. And I'm doing it under I'm under a lot of scrutiny and shit like that. So everyone has their own set of problems.
Speaker 2: I'm human. We're all human. We all want to relax. We all chose this creative life, so we ain't gotta work.
Speaker 1: It's gonna take some very non creative people to execute that. But non creative people usually don't see the need.
Speaker 2: To care about it. Creative. It's like a gift in the curse.
Speaker 1: But who's gonna excute.
Speaker 2: So who did it? Like for the actors? You know what I'm saying, Like people, man, exactly what I'm saying. It's gonna take someone to step up and do it. Who's gonna do it? I must, I'm paying for it. I'm not gonna do ask for that over your Christmas gifts for your kids. No, No, we're going right now because it's a good idea. Just it's not really cutable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you got to pick and choose your wars, right, So it's like, how much time is it gonna take to do?
Speaker 2: How much money?
Speaker 1: And what can I do in the time I'm doing?
Speaker 2: You're life doing it.
Speaker 1: That's something that you can step on to it.
Speaker 2: It's moving. But to make that go take a lot.
Speaker 1: It should happen. But who the got time to do all that?
Speaker 2: Who got enough? Some very rich fan would have the fun that? So maybe you can know. But what I'm saying is right, I'm telling you it's great.
Speaker 1: It's like it's the execution that's that's that's not right, because we just need we're just gonna say no to that. That's great, right, I should be a billionaire too. I want a football team, Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Need to give it to me.
Speaker 5: Means it's bigger than an average figure. Absolute niggas just want to play football.
Speaker 2: A question, you want to own this the other way should my dreams be at?
Speaker 1: What other way should I be thinking?
Speaker 2: Yous want to play in the wing two hand touch and you want to own the wing? Let's make some noise. Guy, damnit may gonna your brother Bobby Dads. He's from left rack. You know that right? Of course I don't left right. You got left right and you come on left rack city man listen said left see my brother. Then you did the reality show. I respected that man.
Speaker 5: Musler, No with your brothers one of the Yeah, it felt like you became a better person there.
Speaker 2: You feel like a better brother like that, But come on, Dan, let's leave it like that. You're not a better brother. Of course, anything can makes you a better brother.
Speaker 1: If I'm not a better brother today than I was yesterday, and I'm sleeping, I'm only supposed to be involvement.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But it was, it was it was good, it was logical.
Speaker 1: It definitely helped me because I need the therapy because at the time I couldn't see my children, so I was like, damn. So the thing was I want, I want. I had a lot to talk about. I was like, yo, I want to talk about this ship with my kids because that ship is fucking hurt.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: But they never really showed a lot. You know, they show every my they didn't show what I was upset about. It was just one sided. I didn't get to But but we did a lot of therapy, so they edited it in a certain way. But you gotta remember it, be like, I don't want the therapy session. They could have gave you a whole season.
Speaker 2: It was that long.
Speaker 1: You would be in therapy.
Speaker 2: By that CEO line from you, I want, I want, I brought you. I just I brought yourself of your back. No, I want to own a CEO line. Did that what you talking about? Let me buy it from you. Let me get that CEO line. You want the whole line? Yeah, I want the whole line. Let me get it. I don't even know what right now, I don't know how are we talking here drinking? Man?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to be mogal with you for a second. You're playing with me you're doing the Monopoly mobile.
Speaker 1: If you want to do that, why don't you say, Look, we're doing a partnership for our podcast, which is true, right, and we start to talk about.
Speaker 2: You know with this situation is that's the situations. Think it's a great business man. You see, he did not let me get away with nothing. Let's make some I'm a businessman. Imagine you give him our numbers and he goes to bat for us with the numbers watching listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 11: Do you mean I'm the reason why I keep asking you if you missed music, because you know why I listened to music.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a CEO for an artist the way you were act and and that's that's.
Speaker 2: How I'm repping for my son books. That is hands down. Let me just tell you I appreciate that. That is hands down the most.
Speaker 5: Like when I was young, like when you did that me and with me and you got me a big number that I needed at the time.
Speaker 2: Why would you trust them any anything else? They was saying, Oh, but I didn't know because you know, you was yelling like you was insulting them.
Speaker 5: But when I I'll it was like, man, I realized everything you said was right in exact and everything you've been saying been riting exact.
Speaker 2: As I got.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is if I could have and there's.
Speaker 2: Nobody like you in the music. We need you back. You know how that was back then, but then we need you back. And what I'm saying, can I get your light of back that you gave me to took it back? We need you back in music. You know what I'm listen to me look at it from but you're not listening to me. I need you back four times? Can listen because you know you know what. I don't understand what you're saying. Saying we're going to rhetorical.
Speaker 5: I guess we're going to set up a management company and oh and we're gonna set up some ship.
Speaker 2: How about we need you back in the moeting about to advise you. I like that advisor advisor man insult all day. I'll tell you, let's let's make up.
Speaker 5: A word advise man, my make up a word and not saying I'm an advisor man, this is.
Speaker 2: Whatever we advisement. I just I thought I'm doing business is now business meeting randiac mister Lee's Tino advisor Skype well Skype Skype. Yeah, damn you mad rich like that. You don't even want to meetings. You want me to come to a meeting with randiaka, yes, and I want you to like entertainment like for what but y'all at the same time, it will the same time? Okay? And then now this time, why don't you let me tell you? Let me tell you, let me tell you. What do I say this? Okay? Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with you're doing the room with those people if we're talking about something that's a little more evolved. Like I keep telling you, I don't want to do something that I've done before, So why would I want.
Speaker 2: To do this right now? Forty five years dreams?
Speaker 1: A lot of times what I'm saying is logically speaking, the music that you're talking about.
Speaker 2: The demographic is fifteen. It's fifteen. It's being serious.
Speaker 1: You come on, man, it's fifteen to twenty five. I'm forty five. It's not like four. See that's how far I got away, you know. Now, So now the millennials, it's sixteen twenty four. I'm still twenty years older than the oldest demographic, So why would I want to go and be fucking around with people that aren't even going to understand what I'm saying. And that age demographic didn't understand me when they were my age. But you know why you need to go to nursery school because you gotta let you gotta let a rockstar be a rockstar. A twenty five year old got to be able to go be a twenty five year old, Like, that's what you We don't understand right when we was.
Speaker 2: Doing this with all this money, we was in our twenties. What the fuck how they was expecting us that? The thing that was dope about it is that we didn't do stuff there no more, we're going to take your son. We just hes going to be taking the management.
Speaker 1: He could be a part of it. If he wants to come, you can ask him what I teach him. If you don't enjoy it, don't do it. If it feels like work, do not do it.
Speaker 2: Life too short. It makes no sense not.
Speaker 1: To monetize something you love because you become the best at it because you enjoy it. I don't do nothing unless it's if it's not one hundred fun on my terms, which now I've done enough where I.
Speaker 2: Can do that. I'm not doing it. I just learned that world monetized, you lie, man. That means like, watch everything make money, make money off this ship. Monetize means man.
Speaker 5: They said, that's why it's not on SoundCloud because they can't monetize it. They say, oh cvs, yes, yes, we're also going to do a beer together, right, Yeah, we gotta do a beer rose bit.
Speaker 2: We just said that we're doing the beer again, a beer rose bit. Big up forty. He got his beer here, Like I don't drink beer and I was drinking the ship drinking it.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: So what's next for you? What's next for turning into the business? Hey, yo, one conversation, we're going. We're going televised. We're not saying well we were the business ain't done your own ain't done you like, we're going, uh body summary of like around if and when, maybe David is good. It's logical. I mean the business ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: I mean you're in the house.
Speaker 2: They don't take it to text. I'm like, I know what.
Speaker 5: So we're going televised and then logical, Yeah, big of diddy man, let's got to get.
Speaker 2: Us exciting, can't dry, but we ain't going nowhere else it So, yeah, I guess you just blew it up. Thank you, dain't bash. I mean you made it obvious I did. I mean it's the biggest bottle on the tam I could have been a something. Boys, the biggest bottle of the damn. Now we actually like the product I got you.
Speaker 5: That's why it's not open, and we're like your product to your product.
Speaker 3: You're the most consistent bottles on the table.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it on it. Let's just keep sitting like we keep the applause. I would be like applause because look out, listen. I even I even asked them. Everybody else got you know, because I said, Dame, I could never asking. I was like, but honestly, I wouldn't expect nothing less from you. That's what you're saying. I'm a stand up nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always you want to make noise for me being a stand up there if you want to, Dame, Yo, you're my nigga, Dame. Let me tell you something, man, it's not a data to go by where I don't miss you in music when I do music, I don't do music.
Speaker 2: Listen anymore.
Speaker 1: You're a smart stupid guy, right, you said self acclaimed, self acclaimed, So there's a little stupid and when the smart stuff there's a fact. So it's smart about the music, but there's something dumb about what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what you're saying? Don't miss you in the music? I don't know. Man, Listen, I want to miss you in music. Wouldn't you rather make wouldn't you rather talk to more people? Make more money and have a better quality of living? Yeah, I'm doing that, but I still miss music. It's my first Listen to me, So you shyn't do it on some function?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With me? For some function? Should I want to be black Recks? What I want to do?
Speaker 1: That that's talking about. That's what black rock was. I poked the Black Keys, Super cre And and Most Death and Jim Jones and all of them for fun.
Speaker 2: So that's what I want to do. You're talking about you know? So why you keep saying I'm not in the music business and I want you to business for me? That's why. Okay, But music business is selfish. It's just been a different business, like I just turned into vinyl. But this is this my plan.
Speaker 5: Major I'm gonna go to that major I'm gonna get I'm gonna make make them love Ali as soon as they love Ali too much, I like it's time and then colding to me and and then they gonna like boom.
Speaker 2: Like this is this is my advisor. You're gonna walk in. It's gonna be smoked. Why do I gotta walk in? Though? I want purple smoke? Do you want the sky fis man? Just show you too much of all? Let me just tell you what this is gonna become.
Speaker 12: Purple smoke is gonna come in the only in my mind. Listen, you're gonna have a basketball shorts. You're gonna dunk the ball. It's not gonna be a cart, but you're gonna dun boom. I was now talking for me.
Speaker 2: I would do that.
Speaker 3: You do that.
Speaker 2: This makes you a different thing to do that. I have some fun. I just want my niggas to get scared, like because you scared white people? Do you?
Speaker 7: Was you a real that?
Speaker 2: But you scared white people a little bit the videos you made. You wants smoked.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you passed it to me. The way you pass it look at it looked a little crazy thing.
Speaker 2: I was thank you. We missed you in the music business. Day you get you're not in the music business.
Speaker 1: You're not in your business.
Speaker 2: Now I'm in the me your business. Thank you.
Speaker 1: So why he wanted me to be in the music because I want to fucking people up. Said like when I said, I did the motor oil.
Speaker 2: For fun motel oil. Let's make some noise for mortal oil. Everybody. Everybody, everybody needs where where you get more oil and a raps? Now he was making it. You make it yourself. Now, don't get the ingredients here Williasburg and Brooklyn, Brooklyn. That's any for a while. And then books used to throw parties in the in the factory. You got cookies too, right, cookies, and you got chips chips.
Speaker 1: You got a video game coming out, you gotta tell second season of the television show Growing Up hip Hop, and he got a single. He started, he started producing. But now he's editing and directing and he's doing everything all right.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite TV moments just passed where Jermaine dupri said, I felt sorry for you. What was that about that?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 5: You roasted them, Bob, like you to keep roasting right here? He said, He felt sorry.
Speaker 2: He didn't he ain't heard your phone number or something. I'm asking I don't know, because he did radar.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, so, why would someone that's never called me ever and asked me or checked up on me ever the first time they do it? Why would they do that on television? I'm asking you a question. Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's what you're saying. He was making television. You saying I just asked you a question. That's what you're saying. Okay, I think he's making television because he said can The part that I didn't like is.
Speaker 5: When he said he felt sorry for you. I didn't like who said that, Jermaine Debrie.
Speaker 2: I found it a music, right?
Speaker 5: I didn't like that because, like if you know Dame, you know Dame is great forever. He gonna get money.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I found it a music And then you said to him, you said, well, why you called me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck him up.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me you feel sorry for me leaving lunch back box with money in it.
Speaker 2: I don't say. Wait, I was saying, we're talking about weed or money, no money. You feel a right if you think I'm not high lying me some week.
Speaker 1: If you think I'm fucked up and you want to bring it to my attention, bring some money with it, right, what's that?
Speaker 2: What's the purpose of telling me so you feel better? Like what's up? Let's make some noise for dam dash never being fucked up? This is my nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm always fucked up. I spend it all every day. I bet the bank until I get what I want. I'm gonna keep betting the bank till I get a football team. So I'm gonna stay always money in the street. I heard you say that what we call that, bro Ben called it both break it down, but that don't know.
Speaker 2: I need to get that football. You said, I can't get it. I can't get it with twenty five million or sixty, man, I need like a billion. So you said every time you get cash, you actually put it back on the if you ever see me not but are no. I just want the people to because you tell it to me. Sometimes you tell the story because say that before. But everybody knows that I'm.
Speaker 1: Not no money till I get what I want them to always put it in the street because no one's gonna give it to me. So I gotta take it, but you need some bread. You gotta have some money on the street to take it. And you know what sometimes is what it is man until you re up. Man, But think about it in the street, right, you get an eighth, you go fucking flip down every dollar you got to go.
Speaker 2: Get a quarter.
Speaker 1: Maybe just keep a little bit because you know you're gonna get that cash flow anyway. Man, that you're at the street, you got money to touch. As soon as you come back. Then you're gonna keep flipping it til you get that bird. Everybody want to get to a bird. But you're gonna keep flipping it all. You're gonna keep whatever is in your pocket, whatever's gonna hold you down for a couple of days oruntil you can get it, like in ten minutes after you cop it bottles.
Speaker 2: Up up on the street. You got cash, but you always flipping everything. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to do it no other way. I just keep flipping. So if I'm when I make money from Rock Rockefeller, go to Rockway when that makes if am rockwead went to Rachel roy But I make money from Rachel Royd, go to Dame Dash Studios, right and making my movies and building my platforms. Like I got Dame Dash Studios, I got a streaming service.
Speaker 2: Every I got what.
Speaker 1: Everybody else got, but just mine and the network you have the TV. I got a twenty four hour TV network. I launched the first on the internet. But it's twenty four to seven Dame Dash and everything I'm talking about, I'm showing it. You know what I'm saying. Like, I ain't gonna just talk about it. I taped it everything you said, even down there when you brought back to the Memphis Week conversation. That's on tape.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, talk about that that just you.
Speaker 1: Know, I love get my brother. No matter what, the conversation with.
Speaker 2: Is good to hear you see hold on, fuck that, it's good to hear you say. Let's make some noise.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: You know be better than that.
Speaker 13: I know that, I know it.
Speaker 2: Like what I'm really mad at is listen, listen, you don't do that. No, I won't don't. I won't don't do that. I know better than the room. But I speak to you all the time.
Speaker 5: You're my fig But the rumor is like like you're running around better and I knew you'd never been bitter.
Speaker 2: I know you never you You always do your thing. So I just want the people to know that because that's my job.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not going to ever say I'm better, but you if you discuss something on people like you got to remember something disappointed you think?
Speaker 2: Just listen. Listen.
Speaker 1: Every day in my life, if I'm in a certain area of people, I'm getting questions asked about it every day, So it's always going to be talked about. So like right now, you ask me questions about it, and are you my nigga. I'm not going to not answer it, but it's going to look like I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about it like in that breast club. That's why they want to talk about it.
Speaker 5: Envy, was that lifskin ship or like you put in I didn't consider that beef pause, but like what was like because I just was saying what I felt.
Speaker 1: I was being poetic, I was being an artist.
Speaker 2: And Envy what about it? A little bit? A little bit like you.
Speaker 1: Think I'm thinking about another dude, ask me about a chick.
Speaker 11: Envy, that's my I ain't making music no more, so they can't do it to me. That's my nigga, that's my nig I love.
Speaker 1: Why would I be thinking about it if the music business I love, I love, they don't love.
Speaker 5: Since that was a joke and be around to your mom's basement. Forgive me, Angie want she is forgive me as well. I don't know why she's not THINKINGOL.
Speaker 2: It was with the cisco, with the kid, she was your fault. But Angie, I'm so sicking. I amologize. That's your people. You can't be made with him, I know, but that wasn't what you did.
Speaker 5: Somebody asked me about her and I didn't know that she didn't funk with him.
Speaker 2: Now you don't know, you don't joint. I apologize texting you and calling you. Please call me back. I apologize. Well, we can't have Russia want to come on the show. No, she wanted to, and this Sheven Negg if you list, I'm sorry. She's like an Angie sister, So you know, if like she's really really.
Speaker 1: That offended, because she's not like like it was a personal It's not that I'm saying for my interaction with Angie. She's always been like, you know, pretty stand up. I can't see her reacting unless she's really upset. So she's really that upset.
Speaker 2: Personal ship that came up.
Speaker 5: I have to I'm sorry, Angie. I swear to God I would violate you or put you into the position.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you, dame. Do you you don't miss the music industry? You don't miss the music a million times? Do you miss? Do you miss?
Speaker 5: Do you miss the original crew? Like how you had it in the beginning? Do you miss those days?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 10: How?
Speaker 2: Because I like listen my nigga, I'm gonna keep honest. I can neverly used to bring me on to my nigga.
Speaker 1: On to so I've seen we had we have seen it, you know, I always see everything on I G.
Speaker 2: But I give my brother to Do you miss do you miss this? When it was like don't I don't want to say no money mature? Do you miss summer camp? I've never been a summer camp.
Speaker 1: But where did you relax and go to your nice place?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it when you were younger? I went to df Y. Did you do you miss the fy No, that's jail. Where did you have fun at when you were a kid? Section two? That's fucked up? Yeah, I mean I was from left back. He did a lot. Listen. Yeah, but do I miss that. Yeah as a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, the way you feel about that is somewhat the way I feel about the music business.
Speaker 5: But I'm talking about that, y'all was all friends and I'm not. You know, listen, listen, are cul like big face Gary Lady?
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to me. I understand me. I'm forty five years old. This is not Orthorage.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So in this very moment, raising my daughter and raising my son and having puppies and having a girlfriend. Like the thing about the music business and the music business, it's a lifestyle. You can't raise your kids and being in the business not properly, and you can't. Really, I don't want to just justify it like I'm sending money and all that, Like I really enjoy the time I spend.
Speaker 2: With Like, like you said, you see what it is with me, So I know what it is. You know, I had books.
Speaker 1: He grew up in the music business. It became a lifestyle farm. He was with me everywhere, a single dad at ight. He lived with me since he was eight years old.
Speaker 2: Weed to praise you for that.
Speaker 13: Nobody to think about it, everybody, I tell you not because I ain't gonna so to me, kids around to me, like the fact that I was able to take everything I got from the music business and now provide a good life for my children.
Speaker 1: It's like a drug deal adult. Once they get the big lick, they out, they're not trying to go back.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I wasn't doing that because I loved it. I loved it. We were friends, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I want to be around my girl all day, every day, twenty four to seven. Yeah, you know, Rocky, Yeah, that's funny, right, Gocky, right right, And I want to be with my kids twenty four.
Speaker 2: So tell her I love her, because you know why. I could tell you love her, I know. And if you love her, I love you know.
Speaker 5: And you know what, Like I knew you for almost like eighteen seventeen years, and I could tell you happy my brother, Yeah, I could tell.
Speaker 1: You if I was happy, I'd be trying. If I wasn't happy, I'd be trying to get in the music business.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm so just to make them unhappy a little bit. Understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, like I've been able to art detect my life where I could work by a pool or move around as I choose. I could work because it's my money, so that means I can move and I feel like it. And I could pick my kids up anytime I want and anytime I'm allowed to. Like, I got to also fight shit that people don't use to fight for. I got to fight to raise every one of my kids. I got to go to court.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, right, but I'm not gonna do that. You understand, we don't have to. But my point is we want to talk to what you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: But just like how no one really talks about publicly that I'm a single dad and have been this whole time.
Speaker 2: You're one of the best dads.
Speaker 1: But publicly, why would Why would the people that are trying to make you believe something that's not showcase that to showcase that I'm supposed to be I'm supposed to be such a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Why they don't never show the good stuff ever?
Speaker 1: Remember when I turned the camera and the girl and I was like, why y'all just keep talking about the same ship for the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that court in the court. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious to know why, Like, why niggas keep talking about the same bill years. This is labbas to me, it's a reason you know what I'm saying, or why you don't showcase my art galleries. Why you don't showcase that I open them up around the World Gallery in the Lower East Side. I bet that you hall you know Charlotte, I mean rather Charleston and and Charlotte as well, Like that's just a good thing.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: The one time I was in the newspaper for art, they tried to make it like I sold Kittiot because I did a I let them do some kid do like a child art kind of gallery, like a uh exhibition and not an exhibition was a charity. They've done a charity in my gallery and they want the paper. But they were like, damon selling kitty art, Like it's crazy why they make things that are They try to make everything bad, everything good look bad, and it's like, why you know what I'm saying, Like like they never talked about the fact that I own Rachel Roy that's a fashion company. So just because it's not music, I don't have a company that does that's doing fifty million for the last ten years straight. I'm fucked up the investment you made and I was smart. I did it where I had and now I'm you know, and that's an around.
Speaker 2: I have. They always put it in there pause.
Speaker 1: But when I win. The only time they ever announced that we won is when it was with Kanye with low siders, and they a little lighternouncement, but they never make it.
Speaker 2: But when I get sued for the stupidest ship, it's like.
Speaker 5: Everywhere your son that around no more. So never got to ask you this question that we asked every artist man.
Speaker 2: When we lose Johnson and john we lose, we lose ads. He asked name that. I'm not answering that gross he is. I'm not talking about my personal business. Let's make we would lose all endorsement. We we know we lose. I'm not even adorsement. I don't think I think you're pushing the bar. You know why nobody else can ask you that. Somebody want to know.
Speaker 1: There's too many niggas in the room to be talking about and it's like that's like watching the.
Speaker 2: Corner when we do that. That's why you want to be in the news, because because because we do a million, they got there, got there, and they love it. They love this is the fast. We took a shot. He took a great shot. You're shot. What are you talking about? Take a shot together? Come on, you want to.
Speaker 5: Let's drink dusk with you. I'm gonna do it because you know why. I'm gonna support anything Dame Dash does. And if you want to sell toenails tomorrow, it doesn't matter. This is the type of nigg I am with you.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 14: If you sell me you just wanted to talk about, I'm gonna support it. You want to use the business, I ain't even in the same Since you laugh, I know you need to come with us. Though you know what you're doing it art gallery. I already did that though.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hate game. I don't even understand. You know are we doing all? Listen to me, it's like graffiti. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it as I had our galleries. Now my way right now is I have a television network I'm making.
Speaker 2: Let's throw that out.
Speaker 5: Where can they people see the television network?
Speaker 1: Studios dot com?
Speaker 2: Dash studios dot com. You've got your own Netflix? Didn't you have a hoodie flicks or something like that? All right, listen, I never.
Speaker 5: Drink whiskey in my life. This is my first time, my nigga, I'm gonna do it with you. I feel like I'm an throw up right now.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, that would be bad. Let me get let me get a glass. Maybe that's what would be you want to do shout even drinking slow.
Speaker 10: Yo, mister, you got a big butting, bigger ass, broke the fall?
Speaker 2: You ready? We don't do it? I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You're ready? Were ready? I got sure? Have you do shots? Ready? You got a shot the picture?
Speaker 5: Come on, get your shot already, Dame. You gotta drink your own ship on camera. I know you gotta drink your own ship on camera. Fifty you made fifty drink his own ship on camera as well.
Speaker 2: No problem. You should just give me a second, all right? Cool?
Speaker 1: You know like we're about to have a race. It don't mean we got to go when you say so.
Speaker 2: That nigga so much of a mobile. Can't stop being the ball.
Speaker 5: You can't stop being the all never stopped being He felt like I was pushing them.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get my mind right, Hurricane. That shows the friendship. Now, this is my nigga, my nigga. This is my nigga, This is my nigga. You remember when we used to Yeah, I ain't gonna front. You told me to come in a photo shoot one day and you had the models the Black Bottle bitch. I was like, damn, you're cool that bitch. I didn't mean that, and you bought Mariah Carrie to the hood lab. Listen, I was playing mad.
Speaker 5: I feel a lot of rent, but I didn't know how to be fly with it. See, you had an apartment downtown.
Speaker 2: I ain't in front. That was one of the flies lost I ever seen. But I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't want to take your swag. I've seen your ship, no, because I want to do my own ship because I'm.
Speaker 2: A boss too in my mind for sure.
Speaker 5: Back then then, I rented a studio and I invited you, and you said I'm gonna bring MC through and I was like, all right, cool, telling nigga, it's all up, because I ain't know what the fuck you meant.
Speaker 2: This thigga came through and Ma Riah carry and this is the crazy ship in the world. Right, Mariah Carrey comes upstairs.
Speaker 5: Nigga Dame immediately flips on her security he's like, yo, she's with Norri. She's okay, get the funk out of here, and the guy goes.
Speaker 2: He goes, you'll know, is it cool?
Speaker 5: And I'm looking I'm mad confused because I don't want to I don't want to offend him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to finish security. I'm like Mariah Carrey in my studio. We only been open two days. I'm like, yo, I don't want to fin He said, if you tell me he's good, he's good. I said, yeah, he's good.
Speaker 5: And then the security walked out, and then Mariah kept walking around, right and this is the funniest in the world. Mariah kept walking around. I told my niggas stop following her, and she said, no, it's okay. This is the only time they gonna see me.
Speaker 1: Mariah Stunt Yo.
Speaker 2: She was like, yo, lay my nigga. She said, let the niggas follow me, like my week. Did I say she supposed to? Maria didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Mariah Stunt game is on five thousand. I mean, you can't fuck him, and she's on it all day.
Speaker 2: Rian love you come on drink Champ.
Speaker 1: She talks, I talk money.
Speaker 2: She's good money. We're gonna do this shot honestly? Probably? Yeah, where your shot? At that? You pour it? Look at that? That's gon shot to dust? Go thank you make I'm sure you can? You possible. That's why they listen. You're gonna hear exactly. Never rewind rewinded, never rewinded. This is why we come on.
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 3: Did you.
Speaker 2: No better than that? Look at you? Look at you together together. Let's go champion, Let's go champion. It's fantastic fan. You want to use my please?
Speaker 5: I only eat my white pussy, that's it. I don't I don't eat random pussy.
Speaker 2: I don't do that. I am married and I'll stay married if God bless you, God damn it. Five.
Speaker 5: So when we're part of the d J e fl well, he's my partner now too. That's right, that's right. We're doing the Dame Dash podcast. What are your naming the CEO?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want clothing line from you? Let me just give it to me. See, I just feel like it deserves me. I feel like you're ran No, no, I feel like you worried enough. So I felt like I buy it from you. O camera question and then we get that you think you can get drunk off my liquor and rob me. No, robb why like ceo meuse right now? Like no, but I feel like yourn you're reading your card.
Speaker 1: How about we do this?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then let me buy it from you, not buy it all right, let me let me let me take it from here.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: Wait, I've never seen you so closed in my life. No, never, Well, let me see what.
Speaker 1: You do with it.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing your hat. No you're not. You're already sucked up. Well a way, listen, I'm not saying that. I'm saying, take the company and do something with it, all right, all I want to see you.
Speaker 1: Listen, listening.
Speaker 2: But if you ain't doing nothing with it, then I'm taking back. Give me, give me a time period. We're gonna do it, like six months, okay, you just give me a back, give me a year.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just tell me, because I'm not gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: Tell you what? How long do you want?
Speaker 5: I want six months to a year. I'm gonna take the colonne. I'm gonna bring it back to Harlem. I'm gonna bring it back Stross.
Speaker 2: Listen to what you gotta do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because because you know what we're gonna take it and say, hood ceo, you have to do just hood Ceo, Street Ceo, what you ceo, Jim ceo.
Speaker 2: It's a bigger it's a bigger picture. Let me take this vision and listen, let me make it more. Drunk ceo.
Speaker 1: For cant to tell you something you want. CEOs are always drunk.
Speaker 2: We did not know that, nigga. We make liquor.
Speaker 1: Shout out to come, niggas drink.
Speaker 2: No, see what you're doing it? You got a year, right, so Biggs, Biggs just came home. You've been on for the year, a year and it's your first time seeing each other when he came to La. Yeah, how was that? How was that?
Speaker 1: It was good?
Speaker 5: It's good to see the good to see him. Family always is my brother always. And are you you're planning to do anything together or no? There's no plans in the works. He's doing his thing, you know. You know, like people like to do things on.
Speaker 1: Their own right because they have different points of.
Speaker 2: Views and different timing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I think what Bigs is doing is good, and I'm happy that he's happy. But that's just not I've done it. I don't want to that, you know what I mean and maybe I don't know if you're inspired, like I move as I'm inspired. But like if you notice, like I don't really.
Speaker 2: Like whiskey is hitting me fucked up right now? It's good. It's doing all types of ships. So smooth way, you know, but continue because you know what, Yeah, you want to continue? I got Biggs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, So if you if you notice, like this has nothing to do with anything in my past, brand new fresh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like when something's in my rear view, it's just really in my rear view, not to say our relationship, but the business that we do. Unless he wants to do what I'm doing, he gotta do what he gotta do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So four for November is doing great, and that's good. It's a great thing.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing, and you know, I'm really happy for him. And I wouldn't you know, Biggs is a genius, so you know, I wouldn't think I've always thought that if he was this person he is today back then, you know what I mean, it was ill. Bigs was always a little bit you know, it's a different Bigs, But this is the Bigs that we've all been waiting.
Speaker 2: For Okay, this is what I want to do before we leave. I've never said we've done no no, oh, I'm in, but I want to take a both ego shot Mexican.
Speaker 15: What do you mean, poo shot a little bit the Mexicans because he understands what in.
Speaker 2: The Mexican porters, y'all Mexican.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna do that to all.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna do that to you. Ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: You challenged me in London, and what happened. We ran out of Armadale. That's what he's saying right now.
Speaker 5: Nobody want. I can't say, y'all want. I can't say I don't want because we just ran out of the Armadale. And then you remember, this is how I noticed how these niggas is rich back in the days, right, I remember they probably rich now, But listen, we had a whole hotel, right, So I called.
Speaker 2: I called the ship in London. I'm like, yo, I need more wine and chicken. The Gouda flips. He goes you you gotta drink on the water in the whole town.
Speaker 5: And I'm like damn, because I'm like yo, Dame said Listen, everything is taken care of.
Speaker 2: You ain't never heard of record label? Tell you that in your life. I wasn't a record label. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I had a clothing line and the liquor. It's offensive that you don't understand it. Like I want you to understand it. You got to take offensive, but I'm like, yo, I want you to. I want you to know. That's what the restaurant needs to understand the reason why Rockefeller was Rockefeller because it wasn't just a music it was a lifestyle, and we were monetizing every single part of it, from the liquor to the clothing. I looked at us, like, you know, LVMH is that whiskey is.
Speaker 2: Want to happen.
Speaker 1: But l LV Maton was like Louis Vuitton. But they also on a wet They're on Hennessy, They're on Givon. She the their own Donna Karen. They own a lot of shit, right, So I wanted to be LV and H. I wanted to own a lot of companies, but I wanted to be high end but still authentic. And I'm doing all of those things on my own now, with my own money. And it took me to really be like, yo, I know what I want to do. I want to have a television network. I want to have a streaming service. You remember, that's the reason why I had the argu allery, just so I can look at look at them, create things and tape it so I have content because I knew in the future.
Speaker 2: Content is king. And what have I been doing the whole time? Content? I'm always doing that. That's my ship. I said, content is king. But what am I telling you?
Speaker 3: Go back?
Speaker 1: And you just said that I'm a time travel I go to the future and then I come back and then I handle.
Speaker 2: My's my new slogan. How the fuck are you just saying my slogan? And we didn't even talk about that. Content is kids.
Speaker 1: I've been telling you that you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it from real Again. Were you in the movies? I still should I put you in movies so you can tell me. I'll still you.
Speaker 1: Nobody steals up when I do something. To me, every time I do something is for the world to be influenced. I'm offended by it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I met you and you said in two seconds, I was like, I'm puting you in the movie. All right? Content? The movie is crazy? Everybody does. And you said, am I really crazy? Like I'm putting you in the movie. I was like, I bet he's like tomorrow. I was like, what the fuck? And then I did Paper Soldiers. Who's starting at Kevin? Oh ship? I took him off the stage two dinner. Yep, let's explain that story. We need to hear that. Okay, what happened? You seen Kevin Hart on stage? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Me, Rachel and Jay Black, a man from the Best Out. You know, I was doing a movie, so I was going to look for comedians and I seen him. He was funny because he was like white people with black people. He knew how to tease himself. Went backstage, he said some funny ship to j Black, that's the gangster. I mean, he's my brother, you know, you know what I mean. But I said, he's my brother. All right, cool, but that's it. But anyway, pick up J Black. Definitely he's a lect but and uh, you know, so we went backstage and put him in the movie the next day, the next day something like that.
Speaker 2: So paper Soldiers, you have Paper Soldiers I directed. You did the same shit with me.
Speaker 1: Michael Rapperport was in there.
Speaker 2: I was drinking with you one night and he was like, he was like, you ever acting before? I was like, what does that mean? Acted?
Speaker 5: He was like, tomorrow, come come to Jersey. I came and you made me the bar bro the next day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he killed that ship too. That makes a noise you.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 2: Listen also making this class. I was mad fat joints stand you got politics. Come on, let's also make noise on you because a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 5: I came to audition for our and paid them for I didn't do good and I was fat. I was fat at the time. It's nowhere I could have played.
Speaker 2: Came out for that too. NAS came out for our Pomber. What happens that day?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wait though, but I don't know the NAS part. Hold on. NAS came to audition for our World. Yeah, not to day I was there. I don't know what day it was. Break this down, and this is why y'all beefing. You know what I'm talking about? You know the take over? I don't know. That ship wasn't real to me. Man, it was music. You think I really take that ship serious? I'm sorry beefing over music. I feel like I feel like I just sorry kind of like it's like, what kind of did you think I am? So yet I get mad with record? So why did not get mad over records? They records? So why did not because Cam got it? Why else?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, que let me just do logic. Let's do it from Queens, so you're gonna get but you're from Queens with the logic.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The character he played was not from Queens.
Speaker 2: He was from Harlem.
Speaker 1: So why would I have a dude from Queens playing a guy from Harlem? That doesn't make logical sense? And Cam did a hell of a job.
Speaker 2: That he did. He did show that.
Speaker 9: Honestly, it would have made sense if I would have brought like a queen's character and Nods would have played that role.
Speaker 2: So that's dope.
Speaker 5: I called you one day and I said, let's do the queen side of Is that something you interested in, Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: I always talked to me about doing their story. And I know in his story that Bey has a good story and they got their own thing. Yeah, but you know, everyone has a perspective one a lot of the same stuff. It's like one thing happened and it affected a lot of different people in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 2: Like I could have did pain and fool from my perspective, I just chose to do it. From as he had a quarrel with you after that he did, I think he's what are you talking about? Listen?
Speaker 1: Quarrel isn't when someone says something on the show or something that's not a quar right, you know, there's no action.
Speaker 2: So there wasn't a quir I don't know.
Speaker 1: Of any right.
Speaker 2: I think he said, like, I don't want.
Speaker 1: You to tell me what he said. That's not the conversation we usually.
Speaker 5: Have exactly exactly because we're not Chattie Patty exactly.
Speaker 2: This thing. You know, Dave Dash, we really love you, my brother. I know that you're a real dude partner.
Speaker 5: You always yeah said we were naming the Dame Dass podcast.
Speaker 2: Is any money? Want to say we get money? Look, come on out there. I just asked that we got shot. You know, you know for years you paid me your clothes for You gave me clothes I ain't giving. You was a great guy.
Speaker 1: You gave me the best opportunity ship that we talked about offline on the business.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask for the specific did that come true? She was waiting on.
Speaker 1: He was like it, you know, it happened, but it ain't.
Speaker 2: You know, I gotta put that. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: When you is it what you expected?
Speaker 2: Now? Because either why I fuck with you for real?
Speaker 5: So like if it was if you was a nigga, I didn't fuck with it, I'd be like, yeah, but I don't know because I got so much ship going on.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: But yes, but the other opportunities are presenting themselves behind it, right, yes, but no what listen for you? But for you, we want you to be with us.
Speaker 1: I want you to be I always said, let's do some business against Yes, whatever it is, it doesn't matter what it was. You said a beer, I said, just do a beer to the company. I said, yo, let's do the movie coming in for the podcast. So finally you want to do something. Yes, I'm here. We want to support their da I want to support anything you're doing to and but people know I want to I want to address.
Speaker 5: I'm also drunk. I'm also sober. For the people that come on, let's do it to it. I did a whole interview with my brother, my god.
Speaker 2: And not what did I bring up Jay, Why you keep saying that just once you just brought it up? Actually second time?
Speaker 1: How you bringing up it by saying you didn't bring it up?
Speaker 2: But I want people to understand you could do a whole fucking ship. I appreciate you ain't got that. You ain't got to speak about that.
Speaker 5: Man, Thank you know what I'm saying that because I respect you and I respect your legacy, and you know what, you personally helped me.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry you're looking at taking or not. You have to drink it down. I'm sorry. Man, y'all should accepted. Man, that ship with ice would be better. Man, what's going on with my man? I thought we was doing this.
Speaker 6: You got you got it's like big pivot.
Speaker 2: We used to do this. I don't know. I want to tell you something about your desk. It don't hit you immediately, that's what That's what that's what it did. Hit you immediately started doing this is this is the problem. That's the the other shot that hit me.
Speaker 5: Now it's gonna come in like two seconds, and then I was just start another one, like gypt, can you take a shot? My son is more ship, He's good this moment going, Man, that's twin.
Speaker 2: It's the broken nigga. We know I'm the broken, like the richest nigga. You happy, I said, I'm the broken, richest nigga on earth. I always tell everything. You just nor because I want to have more wife again.
Speaker 1: Damn, it's enough for me.
Speaker 2: I got to do another interview. You quit. I'm with it, man QUI quitting Man, it's a challenge, he said the change. No, I never said I was a drink. Yeah, you didn't me. That's told me. I told you he take my shot, get a shot, real talk that s should be dray.
Speaker 3: That ship is just to take shots. You started, he did started, But while y'all gotta keep this. Y'all been doing this for a while now. We did this in London. You have down leazy him and Biggs and we just kept going at it. It's give me, he's in, he's in, don't give.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I'll tell you give me that cup. I'm gonna blow a home because I just feel good about life.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Feel good about life? I'm glad that you're happy. I'm glad you have a beautiful wife. I'm glad you have dogs.
Speaker 15: I want to take the whiskey, keep it on, let's go. I got a beautiful thing with me. Yeah, you switched up my drink.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Can you want your toa showed Chapo from Love? He's like, he's like halfway from Harlem, right, He's like, man, vernon.
Speaker 9: Listen.
Speaker 2: Now, he like halfway. Listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Is he a Harlem nigga? I seen you go to the office office. What did you say he went to boss's office.
Speaker 2: It sounds like because at first you thought he was biting because you eat money making, Mitch, are you telling them not on point? I'm on points and I got to see you all on and you're not getting it back. One year when you let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: When you saw a puff, did you.
Speaker 2: Ask him that? No, I'm about to ask him that right now, but I'm asking you because you're here pushed my nigga. But did you feel like he was biting you with the money.
Speaker 1: Making an agreement that we don't do that, so we're not do that's out of respect? Whatever whatever was said in that meeting was yo, man, you don't play like that with each other.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? When did that meeting I don't know, but whatever it was, it wasn't a g check.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no, it was a conversation amongst men. You know, men should be able to talk to each other. I like, if I made you uncomfortable, you made just like you just did with Andie Martinez. But you know, sometimes people can be unintentionally.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: All I'm saying is you always give a man the conversation and real men could sit down and have a trust Why I know, to give Puff his props because whatever he felt, it was always a conversation. And whatever I felt was always a conversation. And and honestly, we've always respected that. So on that respect the question as a harlem nigga, he's always to me when we've had interaction, except for a couple of things, we've always given each other the respect of what we agree to. You're stay, I'm saying, and that's what.
Speaker 5: So that's it's bigger, pup daddy, it's bigger. But dang all right, here's the reverse question.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the world thinks like you're somewhere in the world fucked up, broke.
Speaker 5: That's what they think, right, they think you better. But what's what's what's You're the exact opposite. And I know that because I'll speak to you.
Speaker 2: I know that person. I think.
Speaker 1: I think what sometimes people get or misunderstand. It's like if I tell you something, it could it's really your subject on how you perceive it, Like you can either get mad at it or even laugh at it. You understand what I'm saying. Like, just because I might say something, I don't mean I'm mad at it. You understand what I mean. It's just it's just said, like I've been through too much therapy to be mad in anything, and I'm enjoying my life and I know what I love. You know what I'm saying. So like if something comes up and it gets discussed, it might just it is what it is. It doesn't mean better, you know what I mean, Like I'm not better? How could I be better about anything that's happened with I can fella? Look how rich we got, how much money in the lifestyle, and you know we're legends behind it, so you know, well, how could you really be a man to be bitter about winning? Like you know you gotta wait, Like everyone's not gonna do everything right and everyone's winning, isn't the same win.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm a guy that believes in friendship, and I believe in integrity, and I believe in honor.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And and you see that, and you also know I'm a guy that likes to laugh. Yeah, that likes to drink. And you break on a nigga in a minute.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm with my knuckles. You know what I'm saying, Like, just not to be a tough guy. You I'm right, I'll have interaction when I was young. I'm forty five. I'm not doing that no more. I put my I'm not in music. I don't have to fight no more.
Speaker 2: What would a shot but would directly at me?
Speaker 3: But would you would you have changed anything if you could from those things?
Speaker 2: Fellow, let me ask you one thing before we go. If Rockefeller, is there anything that you regret from that time period?
Speaker 1: That's like if you played any game, if you could come back, of course you would have just and do things. So it's perfect, so you don't waste time.
Speaker 9: But at the end of the day, it was Rockefeller, right, But I mean, if you could talk to it was Rockefeller.
Speaker 1: There's no more to be said like we did. Like, how could you be mad we made Rockefeller? It's jay Z, it's Kanye like whatever it be mad, it's it's Beanie like all the other shiit niggas be worried about it's petty if the big picture is we was Rockefeller. So just because we don't see things the same and don't take away.
Speaker 2: From the fact that from the impact of what we was, whether it could.
Speaker 1: Have still been or whatever, in that moment, nobody never did that before. So how did you be mad at it? You don't need to take to spend time being bitter.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like with jay Z. We laughed. I got drunk with them niggas and shit, whatever I felt, it didn't matter. We did Rockefeller. And that's the respect we that for one another. We ain't got no time to be talking about petty shit. You know, it's the future. That ship was twenty years ago, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, you can't be doing that ship for twenty years and be mad about something in the moment.
Speaker 2: You could feel a certain way, but you you got to evolve. But nobody's man, how do you mean we made Rockefeller?
Speaker 1: I walk around I'm not a regular nigga just because of Rockefeller, even though I did other things. Rockefella is heavy, even though I put me Daniels in business, who does power? Kevin Hard and Rachel Ward and every other thing that I've done and I don't have to do nothing and I got Rockefeller. Everything else is extras. So you're saying what I mean?
Speaker 2: So how could you be mad? You know what I mean? Like it's too much time wasted on being mad. I didn't ask you if you were mad. You said better said that people say that you. Another thing is who cares what people say? No, I just say, you know, I don't care. Yeah, I don't know it. Flies is real here, it's against the flies. Flies. You understand what I'm saying. You can't let me say you can't. You can't be.
Speaker 1: A public figure if you care with the public thinks that's dumb right there. You can't be a public figure if you cared with public's story. Have I ever done anything anything? Have you ever seen me care? No other than about people I care about, but like care about what people think. If I cared about what people thought, people thought Jay was whack. Period, Go back, we're winding a little bit further. Look at what the fight was. We had to convince niggas he was, you know, a different dude.
Speaker 2: Look at it. It wasn't easy.
Speaker 1: Ask Clark Kent, ask these niggas, and how hard was it convincing people that he was the truth as that?
Speaker 2: Ask keV Lows.
Speaker 1: Because at Kevi Lows passed, the riff can pass rustled everybody passed. That's why we had to do it on our own.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's why. Yeah, we had no choice.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like we came through like, let's be independent. Everybody got to get that record.
Speaker 2: Deal was the freestyle label, y'all did the first deal. We just had to get distribution.
Speaker 1: We was like, we're gonna do anything we can, but they're not giving it to us. We got to do it ourselves when we were everywhere. Dog that sh was a fight, you understand what I'm saying, But in the music business it's a fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like if I'm saying that's why I don't you know what I mean, I'll do it different. And plus there was no internet, right, there was no podcast you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We was doing hand in hand. We had the person we was moving around in the path find and ship like that path fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, putting up posters now now, Jim Jones, Yeah, got problems?
Speaker 2: What what's going on? I want to talk about it. No, they don't want talk about it. Big up, Jim Jones, big big Jones.
Speaker 1: Move on, and.
Speaker 2: What because I don't? I don't want to come on? Man, Yeah, let's just move On's move on. Forty five, I'm forty five, forty five, really, I'm thirty.
Speaker 10: A you got too, you know, forty said you forty already forty tried to give me just tell me around it off thirty eight.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, you got years older than you for seven years. You don't want to do the sh.
Speaker 5: So Dip said. Everybody else is good. You and CAMRA's good. I've seen him, all of them.
Speaker 1: Listen, there's no such thing as civil war. I'm never gonna have a beef with another black man. That shit is stupid, thank you what I'm saying, So whatever, whatever, keep them on.
Speaker 2: That, keep saying what you're saying. It's consistent.
Speaker 1: That's stupid for us to ever fight each other over stupid ship.
Speaker 2: So no beef with nobody. Man, We all made history. How the funk we're gonna be mad about anything. Tell all that story.
Speaker 1: But you're asking me these questions because I'm what's that roving reporter?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a bozo. Now you're more of a roving reporter right now? Is you're roving, you're being probing? Yes, you're I still don't know what that means. Drink all right, let's do it right there? No, no, no, no, I can't do that. No more yours man, Come on, you can't, Dame? Did we get this on around the world? Why woun't we stop?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 2: I know the music, I can't say. We were in the music business. Is what we did. That's what we did, and we never like actually like cleared it. It was like a draw. You never beware what you think you wanted? The drinking bad. I didn't think about it at all, Actually forgot think I want, okay, what you want? No enjoyed the thought I knew it was even. Couldn't we keep it? Even I think you lost in London?
Speaker 5: Even listen, I've been wanted to quit. No, definitely, i've been. You already said right, I said I wanted to, but I never.
Speaker 17: Said I quitted, which was quick. Yes, I do know, what do you want to what do you want to? I want to quit this ship. This ship we saw the I'm a VAKA guy. I know you didn't look at my eye when you chose. All right, there you go? All right, go ahead, go first, drink champ. Yeah, go first, because it's your.
Speaker 2: Hey, he thug you out with that. It's not gonna be shot. Take the shot. This man white with it. I'm gonna be honest. A lot of white people. I'm tracing it with baka. I'm drinking that looking wrong man, that.
Speaker 1: Man up.
Speaker 2: Day makes up. You know Ellie Wilson, How can I not know El's He's a cool boy, you know. Let's take a shot to that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a shot to that.
Speaker 2: Listen, quick, how did you meet Eli? Does you quit or not? Because we're drinking not quick, I'm not quick taking let the shot or not. You gotta take a shot of vodka with me.
Speaker 1: Listen, you don't don't change liquors.
Speaker 2: And that's how we do it and drink done that before it's my show. Remember slum can you can you fuck with me? I've been fucking with you.
Speaker 1: Let's let's make that.
Speaker 2: I don't drink.
Speaker 5: Whiskey, but I'm gonna I've been fucking with you. You take one shot of Sarah and then that's it, and then the interview is over. Because no, no, no, no, no, no no, no, not the interview. I mean the other interview that I got lined up. It's a rat.
Speaker 2: It's a rat.
Speaker 1: But come on, how about this. We'll finishing with a shot.
Speaker 2: Can you show Elliot Wilson for me? Can you finish? You have a bad story about.
Speaker 1: I don't remember bad stories. I put him in my red Can you.
Speaker 2: Therapy? Yeah, because we don't funk with him over here? Was squashed it with be I did, I did? Mother? I forgot. Let me answer your question. Take a shot. Goddamn it a little fun that we had an agreement trying to get me drunk. You got it, you are quiet, and I got it. You got it.
Speaker 5: Well, let's take a shot at Abadka. Let's take a shot of Boka. We done though, no, we ain't done, so then we're not.
Speaker 2: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Will take the shot of vacca will be the last.
Speaker 2: Thing we do. Let's go, let's go done. You want to do to you pour the other joints? He said, He's not dumb man. Let's just let's make that the last thing we do.
Speaker 1: But we get a shot of this.
Speaker 2: No fun that, Let's do it, Let's do that, let's go, let's go, let's go. I can't take a shot with ice, the best.
Speaker 1: CEO and hip hop we're trying to get, trying to bring you back. You're trying to choke a nigga poor doing that. You don't like ice, not in a shot glass. We take a shot.
Speaker 18: You want to ship in the shot grounds just because you're older, there's mild and we take.
Speaker 2: Shots with ice. Okay, but he doesn't do that. He's the youngest. He raised boogie right, you got to raise wrong. We will realize that this is what we do. You consider yourself a millennium. No, I don't know what a miladium is. But vocat apartment for b yes, sir, oh yeah, apartment for b. Also, where's this that Fairfax? Fairfax?
Speaker 12: As you didn't come to the reasonable with doubt.
Speaker 2: I didn't get inbody.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm going to do the popping University because where I'm shooting all of my stuff for my network, you know, to dame the studios like a sound stage. There's an auditory in there. So I'm going to be teaching like a class to poppingtinues. I storm in my gallery.
Speaker 2: I feel like you can do that. You could be like the Tony Robbins of hip hop. If I feel like it, I like up, well, I mean need another one. You gotta do a shot of Voka.
Speaker 1: When I'm done.
Speaker 2: I fucked with you the whole night, Henton, I said, when we finished, when I'm done. If you say we're done, We're done. Say you're done, dame, it's not your show. You gotta relax. Let me get trust.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Please please help me. He's clean. Give him then, and they give me the yeah. I do that, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you do a shot. I do a shot at dance call. Let's do that. You gotta that. I'm gonna do it anyway. I'm saying im gonna do. I'm gonna do it. I finished, right, You're not. I'm gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm never saying I'm not doing Its a matter of when I'm doing it. This niggas really know this drinking ship is this drink champion you said, I challenged you all around the world draw we have a drink business.
Speaker 2: Right, so you you you want to clear it, right, now, I ain't ready for you. Okay, he heard that, because I know from dream Champs is not ready for me.
Speaker 5: I'm not ready cause I know you take it there. I like that you should take it. And you're be having indoor wolves, not take a shot of rock and then I'm in it with you.
Speaker 2: I'm in with you. You brought me a shot, to Dan, But.
Speaker 1: Why you gotta put the ice in the shot because you gotta be sophisticated.
Speaker 2: All right, you gotta have ice cubes. I don't know you're gonna have do a shot with ice cube. Yes, you gotta shot with ice cubes. Shut out, good ship. No, no, you're gonna give me a little more to now. Oh no, no, that's good. That's I'm sorry. I didn't look at it. Sorry, Dan, please forgive me. Forgive me. Then, all right, and you're gonna take a shot a shot. I can't for it. Oh you want me them for you? That's he's a gangster. When the nigga tell you he want him for your shot, that's some game.
Speaker 1: I just pot George right.
Speaker 2: For we even look you gonna take my arm? Look at that? I mean that's good. I told you.
Speaker 1: What do you mean why do you think it's not?
Speaker 2: I don't know why I keep doing this show. It's it's not proper. I don't know. I went to bring your canyon today and I was like, why did.
Speaker 16: I do this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What did I accomplish? I take the ice cubes out? But you're in my world now, that's right. That's not gangs. You gotta do the whole thing. This is a different do the whole thing. Come on, inventor net technique V holler mm the slurper and noise. I heard it. Come on, man's so do a man?
Speaker 1: You finished?
Speaker 2: No, no, we ain't finished. Nigga, you did everything in the world. You want to do another shot? We be honest. City boy, do you're gonna take a shot? Come on, you want to take a shot? Stop? Then you stop? All right? You want questions? You want You asked a lot of questions. I know we're gonna keep it going. You did ask a lot. You want me to keep it going. It's cool, it's cool. I'm gonna ask like two more. Then you got to take a shot. I'm gonna take a shot to rock with us. I'm a whiskey guy, but I like that. I take all right to take a shot. Like, how dope is it that? Like we all have the ones that do have our own liquor. You know what I mean. It's like not to be taken for granted, you know what I mean, Like it's a beautiful support rapper liquor. It's not. When did I have averse? You wrapwort in you? But why? He said, rapper? Because the coach. But I'm not all right. You know the thing is, I'm the only CEO that never laid a verse? Can I sign you as well? I want to write your wraps? You've been drinking this rock. Now you see the question you ask.
Speaker 13: Im?
Speaker 2: I write your ship? What are you talking about? Right now? All right, one more shot shot, let's do it. Let's do it. One shot. All right. I'm not doing that now. We all got to do the same. Thing. Is very harsh. It kills me. You didn't kill you at all in my mind and killed me. You cold here, man, you're good. Let's do it. That's good.
Speaker 5: I'm smoking a bowie right here, he said, So you said you you wasn't invited to reasonable doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you in the box in the blue bag. And you know why you guys me, No I'm just because the people want to. I don't care what the people want. What I did call you and tell you to come through? Can you remember that in the box? So why you didn't come? I was watching my kids.
Speaker 5: This makes some noise for dame being the best of hip hop. Look, I'll give you that. You're the best hip hop dad. When the show comes and evolved in events and they say hip hop dads, I want you to executive produce, produce and be involved with it because that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I'm a better dad because of you. Thank you. That's that's that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: That means more than anything.
Speaker 2: I am a better what's much more important than being a dad? I can't think of nothing.
Speaker 5: Smoke cars, you smoke cigarettes, smoke a cigarette, gangs, if.
Speaker 2: You smoke a camel, crush me against this makes the cooler dang. No, No, I don't need to be You ain't get the pressure you press. You don't want to make.
Speaker 1: You don't even want me to get one. Iota cooler.
Speaker 5: That was very big words, Iola cooler, Iola Cooleryota.
Speaker 1: You don't even want to get a death like whatever the little it's not your coolness. You don't want me to do that.
Speaker 2: Nobody does, but Dame Dash you ready to? You got the streaming system, Yeah, streaming surfers, streaming studios.
Speaker 5: Got you got the dust, go popping in resenting battle, got popping, You got the the whiskey, the whiskey.
Speaker 2: What else you got going? You got the Moguls on b E T. I see you and support you.
Speaker 5: I watched the show because you're on then, and you're my brother, and I gotta respect that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I watch you.
Speaker 1: I would definitely watch you on any tiny show and you got I already told you. I was like, yo, let's just make some TV shows. You remember I said that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did tell me that. But you you know, y'all to the white people, A fucked up?
Speaker 3: What you mean?
Speaker 2: Fucked up? What you're talking about? You're doing well, you're doing what you love. I'm sorry you haven't What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You got your cool? You're still fresh.
Speaker 2: I'm happy. I like that ship be fresh. Right, Yeah, queens niggas look good, y'all.
Speaker 9: Queen niggas, don't forget about don't forget about Miami. You know, y'all definitely look like y'all know some hollow niggas.
Speaker 2: We got like two hallow niggas with us.
Speaker 1: You know, it feels like you've been around the world. It feels like you've been around the world with a hollow niggas.
Speaker 2: We got too all of them niggas. You gotta keep all of the nigga with you. Can we go to school together? Shout out the Beantown boys, huh before Oh, go away and come away. He's on every pushy T album ever invented. Come over here? Who's pushy T? Push it? I understand what he's doing. The shot right with you saying let's go. I'm sorry, but let me get the past. God, respect that man. He was there when I saw Biggs. Yeah, it's important for me right here.
Speaker 1: Ask him, if you ask him, let him sit down for because I'd rather somebody else be going no, no, it's better when if I say it, im gonna look like a hero all the time. You're going here for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Let somebody else. Your brother always always oh my brother, you my brother too? Right? You saw that, You saw that, you saw that. You always like.
Speaker 5: Biggs family looking me on the same level as Big Say that again.
Speaker 2: You can't believe me on the same level as bigs. Okay, it's your brother.
Speaker 1: Thanks for telling me what You're good good boss, No mask you told me, Yeah, he told me.
Speaker 2: Because he ain't ain'tal problems. What do you mean problems? What are you do? You know what problems are?
Speaker 1: Tell me in jail, not being healthy. Anything else is not really relevant. Big is happy and I'm happy.
Speaker 2: That's all. Let you count. He's smiling, he's doing this thing. I'm smiling. I'm doing my thing. That all. We're men. We all have a desire to do our own thing. That's why we have testicles. Pause.
Speaker 1: We want to do things on our own.
Speaker 2: So this is it is the last question we asked, the last question. We're drinking. Kick your shot, bro, I got mine, brom take your shots vodka. I'll take it. See damn, I was the guest. Now you gotta drink. No, you gotta drink dustco man. Come on, man, I've been drinking dusk go for nineteen hundred weeks. Can I get a past if you must? Because what was that? That was like an ice cube word?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: You can't do what he was going on right now like that? Come on, take the disco man, the show.
Speaker 5: Come on where else She was, ha, a half of dustco if anything, I ain't making more mixing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no mix it with that all that I'm already mixing. You try to, but it's not enough. Is not enough. Look, man, got ice, choose your ship, sting in front dams, trying to thug you out right now, trying to do anything you. I'll try to drink the drink champs.
Speaker 1: This is the drink Champs, not right now, all right, the friendship.
Speaker 2: Brotherhood, and we get one minute he got drinking along went off just now you blo, you're blome. You don't give me a drink more. Man in the cart passed you in the signal, tell you in trouble, telling you in trouble. I love it telling you in trouble. That's my wife. I love my wife, and I love it too. That's your wife.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: Said. You guys are awkward. Man, I like my I just said what your wife.
Speaker 1: I said exactly what you said to me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you did absolutely so. I was a good shot, right yo. Speak could you say, well shot yo, I'm holding down.
Speaker 6: With my dog.
Speaker 1: This I got you.
Speaker 2: Exact. I'm trying to man. But you went in early. Man, that's gonna do that. Man, you know what Elliott Wilson is on him real quickly. You know, Radar, Yo don't know what the niggas is.
Speaker 1: He asked me about no girls or nothing. Man, I don't talk about some chicks or shot some money sho. I like when you're talking about us doing some business.
Speaker 2: That ship was bush that I got you.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, you know this is the way CEOs do business. They drink a bottle of something.
Speaker 2: Man, right, so I'm supposed to drink this right?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, oh yeah, go through the toes to good business to twenty years later.
Speaker 2: We're doing big business. As you say that, because then you gotta drink your slaughter.
Speaker 1: Shi it is funny.
Speaker 2: Get your cheers with me. Come on, let's get your cheers. Go then cheer right there was about to her, but I tell you norms. Come on, come on, finish that you get water? What Let me ask you a question? Do you do you still wear everything with every king?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you always sat back when I go outside? You go out? If I go outside? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Because because sometimes I be liking my outfits and ship because I'd be making them. I put it like this. If it's someone else makes it, then I'm throwing that ship out. But if I make it, I can't throw my ship out. You know, my ship is fly.
Speaker 2: You know I like my ship.
Speaker 1: I'm weird the ship. I can't stop wearing sh its butter, it's only acceptable then, you know what I'm saying. I gave something sailed from socks made of American white.
Speaker 2: Somebody fuck.
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 2: Got seem like, you know you said you so bossed up, you so bossed up, you alrys and control everything.
Speaker 5: I want to know, how have you ever been paying pressure in your life to do something you didn't want to do growing up?
Speaker 2: Honest? Yeah what you did? I ain't gonna say no names. But like one time, the.
Speaker 1: Older dude that I was hanging out with, you know, he was cooking up a quarter. But he gets you know, they got high back then, so he was like, you know, take something ship, So I got. I slipped from cocaine one time.
Speaker 2: One time.
Speaker 1: He was an older nigga in the corner.
Speaker 2: I was like, young, but I had a car and.
Speaker 1: I had switched my car.
Speaker 2: Listen, you know who's the rapid Charlie Charlie uh Charlie.
Speaker 1: Clips his father Leon. You know, we used to be on the same block and he had a golf and we had switched up cars, but I had a maximum and I didn't want I didn't want to take the golf back because I lived on the east side. So I was like, so that's why I was up there waiting, and then he was cooking and you know what I mean. But then some other crazy shit happened. But it was crazy that it would be crazy to talk about. I'll tell you off line. But it was like, you know, I was put in a position where I was I was putting a position to do something to somebody, but they didn't show up. And then when I you know, and it was good. It was like God always put to me like that because I couldn't say.
Speaker 2: No, I was the older niggas I'm high.
Speaker 1: And then like you know, when I was on my way out, the kid we was looking for actually showed up. Because I was a little nigga. He was like, Yo, come here, shorty, go upstairs, and I was like, now I'm getting the cab. Shold had a chain he just he had just robbed.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of ship like that.
Speaker 1: It was like I've always been in situations where I didn't like, I never had to do anything that I couldn't step away from, Like it was always I was able to like when they got too crazy, like I would like put myself in boarding school. You know what I mean, Because it gets a little ridiculous, You know what I mean, Like it just don't make sense for us to be hurting each other.
Speaker 2: You know why niggas hold each other ways. I don't even understand.
Speaker 1: Shot if you hide it, Oh, get over there, Let's do another.
Speaker 2: Ship shy to hide my whiskey. Let's do another shot. Fuck it? I how you keep getting so many ice cubes.
Speaker 4: Where it was just coming from just more shoot, it's his magic man drink, don't size man.
Speaker 2: I can't even let you know. There's little shot. Cut everybody off here. I'll give you Vane. We love you, dam Man. You never invited back again, never invited back. No, I'm still standing it. I'm good. I'm good, And he's just pretended. That's how we get he's pretending. He's acting.
Speaker 3: I'm your dam care dan man, give us that man, you're actually like, know right now?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Okay? When I took a shot. I'll take a shot. Let's go, chimps. Now, I'm good man, I'll take a shot. You gotta get you. We're gonna drink each other on the table.
Speaker 13: Let's do it, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta I'm here, I'm good. I keep saying that quit we want to say, I quar a long time cut. I don't know why I'm in this. I'm Cuban.
Speaker 16: I'll drink, motherfucker, I'm Cuban man quick, so you don't know I want to drink that damn what like.
Speaker 5: I got you on my show, man, I'm looking.
Speaker 2: To drinking for man, even a normal show me. Let's go, let's go, let's complaint. I never seen niggas adn't want enough liquor? You want more on?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: He drinking the dust? Go, He's going, I don't know what the buck you found this old right? You know I'm not gonna look at me like you're not talking about man, take your shirt off here talking big? What he said? What he said? Ship the big? He said? He said the black.
Speaker 19: Mon when's going there already?
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go, man, let's go. Chis Chish, come on, you got with you? Yeah, come on, you got damn it. Come on, I got there's a cheering me too.
Speaker 1: Come on, come wanta drink that Dog'll do that.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. You know that's gonna give you no headache. It's good. Let's go, bab. You don't have to go into I don't know why I did that. You know, because we're having fun. Man. Yeah, in the building, this ship is real. Let's go smooth, man, let's go smooth. I can't tell the people believe in let me stay here. I had to picture my brain. He judge. My brain is in the difference. Different times.
Speaker 18: Ship, there's a different section. I changed me right, and I kept. I kept from the beginning, from the beginning. Thank you, my brother.
Speaker 2: I love you. Dad. I don't know why we keep giving each other five He sent me up. Set me up here. You talking about you can't ready for drink, champs. Man, you can't ready for drink. Just ready for drink champs. Damn Dad and mother, you got some waterfall water. I want to let's go.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna cut you off now. Let's go Mercy, not whiskey, though, you gotta be whiskey. It's gotta be his ship. No, I'm gonna kill it. Don't you want I can't do that. Whiskey you want to want cool? Keep going back and forth, Relax, I don't know what I want to going back to?
Speaker 6: All right, man, Yes, let's take a picture.
Speaker 2: Let's take to.
Speaker 3: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 3: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon, Mu Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real norriegon ig at Noriega on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on ig at, dj e f n on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com