Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you, Joshuape Warren, paranormal experts and investigator, also hosts Strange Things on the Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Mister Warren, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. It's so good to be with you again, George.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure hearing great things about strange things.
Speaker 3: Tommy's telling me.
Speaker 4: About well, you know, pretty soon we're going to have episode two hundred. That's a lot of talking, and I know that you understand what that means. Oh yeah, you probably have Olympic jaws at this point. And so it's kind of amazing though, because when this whole paranormal podcast network started up, it was, I think, just like anything, kind of an experiment that but boy, it has exploded, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: It was an experiment that we knew would succeed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, you know, the thing that I love about Strange Things is that I can talk about anything, and so that means sometimes I get into ghosts or UFOs or cryptids or psychic phenomena and all that stuff. But you know, other times I can just talk about something that's kind of out of left field. For example, there is this phenomenon about Pink Floyd and the Wizard of Oz. Like if you take, for example, Dark Side of the Moon and you play it while you watch the Wizard of Oz, it syncs up amazingly eerily, and it makes you wonder was this intentional or not? So I kind of dig into some pop culture stuff like that as well. So it's just been a lot of fun to kind of take this podcast into all kinds of different and unexpected directions.
Speaker 3: And you do your shows brand new on Fridays, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every Friday. I mean you know here on the West Coast, it seems like they usually come out, yeah maybe about nine nine thirty am. So whether it be of like like noon or after on the East coast, and you know, there are people who just sit around hitting the refresh button waiting for that new podcast to come out. So first off, look, I just want to thank you and Tom and everybody at Premiere for giving us, and I owe by us, I mean myself and Sandra and all the other hosts the opportunity to do this because you know, in the beginning, like I say, we didn't know what this was going to be, and now it's been a big success, and so thank you for giving us this opportunity.
Speaker 2: It is our pleasure you, Sandra Captain Ron. It's just been fun watching the historical growth of the programs and the hits that you two people a mask in the millions.
Speaker 4: Well, you know these days, I think you know, I have been involved in traditional radio broadcasting for probably over twenty years at this point, and then you know how dramatically it's changed. And so nowadays, I mean, people they like the convenience of just being able to hit that button and play that podcast when whenever they want. And so a lot of people contact me and say, well, I listen when I'm on the subway, or when I'm driving to work, or when I'm working. I have a friend who's an electrician. All he does all day is listen, and now we're at two hundred. Well, you can listen for a long time without ever running out of content.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: To be sure, I want to ask you about some paranormal things that you've been listening at. What is this mystical substance called electron What.
Speaker 4: Is that you know? This is one of the cool things about doing the strange things podcasts. I get so many listeners who contact me and they tell me about new things. And I got contacted by a man named Jimmy in Virginia, and of course, you know, I'm from North Carolina, even though I live in Las Vegas right now. And he was telling me that he, for many many years was working on becoming a professional jeweler, and that he became an apprentice under this master, and at some point the master started telling him about this thing called electrum E L E C t r U electrum and it's a special combination of gold and silver.
Speaker 3: It's an alloy of gold and silver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know the thing about it is, we've always been kind of perplexed, frankly about why it is the people prize go old and silver so much. Well, it maybe it has something to do with this, because it turns out that electrum is what the ancient Egyptians would cap their pyramids with. We've even found ancient Egyptian mummies of high regard with entire electroum masks. As a matter of fact, the very first metal coins that were made going back into the BC times were made of electroum. This combination of gold and silver. And he said that when he was taught how to make it. I mean, he was there in the workshop with the gold and silver being smelted, and when he finally created the first beat of it, he reached over to touch it as it was cooling, and it shocked him, acepted him.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got like a little electrostatic shock, you know, like you might get if you drag your socks over the carpet and touched dorno static electricity. Yeah. And so I talked about this story, and I was so intrigued with why that electroum has been so well, shall we say, valued, and in some ways worshiped for thousands of years that I said, well, you know what, I got to play with this, but I am very very particular about authenticity. I found an artisan right here in the USA who also smelt his own gold and silver, and I contacted him and said, can you make me one of these rings? And he said sure, So he smelted the gold and silver, he hammered it to my exact size. He sent me this ring. The As a matter of fact, I am wearing it right now on my right ring finger. And when I got it, I was hoping that, you know, it would shock me or something like that, but it didn't. But being that, you know, being that I live in Las Vegas, I said, all right, well, everybody claims that this electrum stuff is fortunate, it brings good luck. So I went out to a local bar, lit like less than a mile from my house. I put twenty dollars in one of their machines and I played keino and when I think within five minutes, at one over four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh on a twenty dollars bet.
Speaker 4: And then I went back the next day and it's the same thing. And then my wife Lauren says, I want one. And so I kept doing this over and over and over again. Yes. And the thing is, it's one thing to listen to me tell this story. But we finally got to a point where we started taking pictures and making videos and uh so it reached such a ridiculous extent and uh, you know, my accountant tells me, don't ever go on the radio and talk about, you know, how much you've won that I actually went to this Okay, listen, I went to the same guy and I said, is it possible to make me a wand a wand of this.
Speaker 3: With a wand a casino's going to throw you out.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, they put up with a lot of bizarro stuff here in Vegas. And so sure enough, he said, I've never done this before, and he he created a wand and it's the wand is you should see what this looks like.
Speaker 5: The Okay, well, the most of the wand is actual authentic bronze, like old fashioned bronze age bronze, and then the tip of it is fifty percent gold and fifty percent silver.
Speaker 4: If you want to see a picture of this, just go to Joshua Pwarren dot com and you'll find a picture of it there. Obviously, you know, I got so excited that, you know, shameless plug, I said, will you make these for other people? So sometimes he will accept request. It's in my curiosity shop.
Speaker 2: Now, have you tested this by going back to the casino to play without the ring on?
Speaker 4: Or the whoh my whole life has been without the ring on? Yeah, you know, see it's it sounds so crass sometimes to talk about things that bring you good luck and gambling, especially when you live in Las Vegas. So I decided to do a different test with it. Uh. And I thought to myself, Okay, it's one thing because I mean, you know, why do rich people often wear gold and silver. I mean, I've never been like a guy who wears gold and silver stuff, and now I'm becoming that guy because there's this whole mentality like the gold attracts more gold and stuff. But I thought to myself, Okay, well if I go to a casino and I sit down to the slot machine and I played the slot machine and I win, fine, but what if it can bring other things to you? And so I was a few weeks ago actually running an errand and to you know, actually I just had to use the bathroom. So I stopped at this little place that was a little b bar casino, and I walked in there and they had a raffle going on. Okay, and I'm wearing the Electron ring and they had cooler. I don't know if I can use the brand name, but it's a nice, very nice, like three hundred and twenty five dollars cooler that was stuff with all kinds of swag it had. Oh I'll just tell you it was a EDI cooler. And so they had you know, like blankets and towels and all that kind of stuff. And the woman said, hey, you know, if you buy a drink, you get entered into the raffle. I said, okay, I'll buy a drink. So I bought the drink, and George, I swear to you, I just knew I was going to win that thing, see Matt. And so she said, well, We're going to do the drawing in a couple of weeks, but you have to be here and the whole time for the next two weeks. I just told my wife Laurene. I was like, we got to be there. We gotta be there, we gotta be there. I was. I was kind of obnoxious about it. But so anyway, we go back there and guess what happens. Of course, I'm the wind the things. So look, is there something to this? Yes, And I don't understand what it is about gold and silver that attracts gold and silver and wealth, but it kind of makes sense, George, because why is it? I mean, if you go back after you've listened to thousands of people, experts from all over the world, You've listened to them talked about the mysteries of the ancient times, why do you think it is ultimately that we as a culture value gold and.
Speaker 3: Silver because it's rare and because it brings you good luck. Well, you know, when it's principle about it that makes it work, like you have stumbled across.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I also find this fascinating that when you start looking at like the history of gold and silver, I mean, it's easy to say, yes, you know, it's it's rare and it's beautiful, and that's all true. But on the other hand, if you look at scientists, I mean, there are scientists out there who have decided that gold is the best thing to send out into outer space if we want to communicate with aliens or have some kind of contact with aliens. I mean, you know, scientifically, I don't understand exactly how this works. But when the Voyager record was sent out there by NASA, they covered it in gold, and they said that this was going to be the best substance to retain the information that was on this record and it's still floating out there somewhere, and so you know, you're talking about something that goes beyond just being beautiful. They found that gold was going to be able to preserve the information there. And it's also very weird that, you know, even if you go to the Bible, like God says sacred things like the Arctic Covenant that should be covered in gold, and the wise men brought gold to Jesus, baby Jesus, and you know, the golden ratio is something that we talk about when it comes to mathematics, and so there's something about gold. And I'm sure you have heard plenty of people talk about the Atanaki possibly coming to Earth and creating humans out of some lesser species in order to mine gold.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that was the late Zacharia Sitchen's theory when he interpreted these Sumerian texts and tablets exactly what was happening. Do you think it's the combination of gold and silver that does something?
Speaker 4: Well, you see that this is perplexing to me, because you know gold, they're so there's so little gold that has been found since the beginning of time that I think I read somewhere that you could take all the gold that's been mine and you could fit it all on one big steamer ship. And also, I mean you can hammer a little ounce of gold out into a gigantic you know space, you know, astronauts when they go up into space, they have a gold coating on their face shield. But I'm not certain how silver plays into it. I've been, you know, thinking a lot about gold daily, but I don't understand exactly what happens when you combine gold with silver. But I will tell you this. I take that wand that this man made for me. And again, you know, he made it right here in the US. And I think that's important because you know, these days, the way the global market is, I mean, you can get ripped off pretty He made this real thing for me. I had it tested here in Las Vegas. I confirmed that it was the real deal because Vegas produces more gold than anywhere else in North America. It's well, I don't know, but the whole thing is very solid and heavy in the hand. And I go out and I point that thing up into the sky and I say I want this, and I say thank you.
Speaker 3: And what a people say when they say you do this?
Speaker 4: Oh, nobody sees me do it. This is this is pretty recent stuff, you know. I mean, this is something that I've only recently discovered. And so sometimes I do it in my house. Sometimes I go outside. But you know, here's the thing. If anybody's listening right now and they don't know what an electro is, this is a fantastic mystery. I am enthralled with this. Just go on the internet and just look up electra E L E C T R U M. If you want to see what my wand looks like, go to Joshua P. Warren dot. But you know, I'm trying to figure this out. And you know, a lot of times people come on your show and they have answers, but at this point, I just have a lot of questions. I don't know how this works.
Speaker 3: And it's truly remarkable, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, well you know it. Also it goes to show that, you know, there is so much ancient wisdom that gets lost and we don't understand why that they valued gold and silver so much to put it on the caps of the pyramids, et cetera. And yes, it's beautiful, but there are a lot of other beautiful things out there as well, and I don't think that beauty and rarity alone can explain this. And what I have found is that, like, look, I'm in a unique position because I live in this city where everybody's constantly willing and dealing, and they're trying to gain fortune, and I will look for any event that I can get. I don't go out there, you know, recklessly. I go out and I'll pop twenty dollars in a machine here there, and I'm like, what is this going to do for me? And for some reason, it not only works with the gambling, but also just good fortune like the raffle. And I can only talk about my own experiences, but I really do believe the gold attracts more gold, silver attracts more silver. And you might look like, you know, you're showing off or whatever when you wear gold and silver, and yet maybe there's more to it than that. Maybe you are actually putting that energy out there, and maybe it's part of the law of attraction. Putting it out there attracts more of it to you.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more