Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 2: And I'm so sorry, sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: UFOs have been coming up in a conversation pretty often. And you know, if you were, if you were of a certain generation decades back, you would have listened to Blink one two with no idea how deep they got into UFOs.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't believe it. This is such a wild ride again still twenty eighteen. This is around the time when UAP was starting to come become a big thing, right, we were getting some of the first naval footage. Right around this time, Tom DeLong comes out. He's got this new thing. This is all exciting, and now I want to say, he's kind of I don't know, guys, what are you guy?
Speaker 5: He's the guy he cracked the case for all intents and purposes, things that he discovered through his organization. What of the two Stars Academy and very people that did trust him and spoke to him.
Speaker 1: Certain things have come to light.
Speaker 5: You can thank the guy that's saying, don't waste your time on me. You're already the ghost inside my head.
Speaker 4: And guys, we're joined with a special guest for this episode.
Speaker 3: That's right, John go Forth, good pal of ours from a show called Hysteria fifty one and we kick it with John and we examine as objectively as we could. In twenty eighteen the idea of Tom's new mission, and this is sort of a time capsule episode. Folks, We would love to hear what you think about this in twenty twenty three, so tune in and also, you know, write to us if an alien contacts.
Speaker 4: You, and hey, let's go and do it right now, guys, shout out to Tom. Hey, Tom, mister DeLong, I guess if you're around and want to talk about this stuff, we'd love to actually have a chat with you.
Speaker 3: From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies, history is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn the stuff they don't want you to know.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the show. My name is Matt nol Is on Adventures, but.
Speaker 3: Will be rejoining us at some point in the future. In the meantime, they call me Ben. We are with our super producer Paul Deckant. Most importantly, you are you, and you are here, and that makes this stuff they don't want you to know. Matt. Yes, now you're a musician. That's something that longtime listeners are aware of, right, correct, And I can vouch for friends and neighbors. He is a cracker jack percussionist.
Speaker 4: You know, Travis Barker. But I am I am fairly good at what I do.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a big fan personally. And it's strange because rock and roll. Since we mentioned Travis Parker drummer Blink one e two, right, rock and roll occupies such a unique niche in the American zeitgeist, in our culture and our history and on and on and on. There's another thing that seems very American in our culture, and that's the concept of UFOs, right.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, Yeah. We have all this vast lands like land out in the West that's just devoid of anything but military bases and flying objects that we don't know what they.
Speaker 3: Are, and weirdos.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of people in cool things out there too, in wildlife, but you know, things going around in the sky that blink. That's my favorite part of it at least.
Speaker 3: So today we are exploring some strange facets of this zeitgeist in a way that is full disclosure, kind of new to us. But we are not sallying forth into this territory alone. No, ladies and gentlemen. Today we are joined by a very special guest, the friend of the show, who is going to provide some cognitive firepower, some intellectual ammunition to today's exploration. And we'd like to let the badger out of the bag and introduce him in person. Now, friends and neighbors, skeptics and fellow conspiracy realists alike, presenting John go Forth.
Speaker 1: The intellectual part you might have overstated, but I'll do my best.
Speaker 4: Oh, don't be silly, John go Forth. I'm just gonna say this right now. He is the host of Hysteria fifty one, one of the co hosts of Hysteria fifty one, not the best, and I mean isn't gonna say the best, but my favorite.
Speaker 1: One definitively not the best one. There's three of us. It's myself, my my co host, Brent Hand, and then our our third co host is an angry robot bent on world domination named conspiracy Bot. But he normally doesn't succeed because he's too busy drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we have a clip of conspiracy Bot that some of you may recognize.
Speaker 4: Stay Woke, Meet Sex.
Speaker 1: He always says that he does he does it makes.
Speaker 4: Me wonder about you know, you guys, aligning yourself with such a character.
Speaker 1: We built him to help edit and produce the show, and unfortunately he spends most of his time just drinking and spending our money.
Speaker 3: Ah man, Yeah, that's my my Amazon Ale says like that.
Speaker 1: If you can't tell we we are we. While we do focus on conspiracy theories and mysteries, the unusual, UFOs, the unexplained, we certainly also are rooted a bit in comedy, sure, and so we try to get our facts right, but we have a lot of try to have a lot of fun doing it, much like you guys do.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, flattered, and thank you for coming on the show today.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 3: We're talking about this off here. We were originally kicking around some ideas collectively and we were thinking, well, what would what would we like to explore and our time together today, And the thing that we all kept running into was the fascinating story of disclosure. The concept is going to be familiar to a lot of listeners of Hysteria fifty one, a lot of listeners of stuff they didn't want you to know. But it may also sound very vague and foreboding and mysterious or maybe just vague to quite a few people. So maybe we start today's episode by looking at the facts first. This concept disclosure, what is it exactly? How would you phrase it?
Speaker 1: Simply the reveal of classic information that the United States government is in possession of, typically as it relates to extraterrestrials having visited this earth.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then this concept would be separate categorically from say, proven events that were classified and later disclosed, like the Tuskegee syphilis experiments, or say M. K Ultra or something.
Speaker 1: Right. I think typically when we in the in the paranormal UFO Mysterious universe talk about disclosure, we're talking about something that hasn't happened yet and that many are looking forward to and believe will happen one day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, disclosure has been imminent since I've known about disclosure, and that's been about fifteen years for me, since I understood what it meant.
Speaker 1: Also a great Michael Douglas Fleck, Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, But I like that you say it's all ways eternally imminent, and it's like Iran getting the bomb.
Speaker 3: It's like the Rapture or the characters Alice in Wonderland finally getting jam right. It's always on the cusp of occurring, but hasn't quite occurred. To Matt, you said something really interesting, Oh did I for years? It's been imminent, because you see list a specific number of years.
Speaker 4: Oh well, that's just since I've known about it. However, when it first popped on the radar, I was still in I was still in high school. And it was in two thousand and one, and there was this big gathering at the National Press Club with all of these people that were experts in their fields, most of them from the military, ex military, retired gentlemen, and they all came forward and gave their personal stories about experiencing something that they considered a UFO that they believe was probably in their opinion, of extraterrestrial origin. Some of them was that the Stephen Greer event, That is the Stephen Stephen Greer Okay, yeah, doctor Stephen Greer apologies, Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: We interviewed on a previous episode.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we talked about some of that at length. That moment in two thousand and one is when I think a lot of people really started understanding, oh my gosh, there is there could be something here. Because it gave such legitimacy to it with the characters that were involved. And that kind of thing has happened a few more times over the years, and you know, it certainly feels like there might be something, if there's something happening soon.
Speaker 3: Right, Or is it just another series of examples showing us how effective resorting to authoritative titles can be. You know what I mean, that's the that's a Breneze tactic from the days of yore. Just make something that sounds and pure enough. Have someone like, for instance, if you heard some schmuck named Ben Bolen said that it turns out bacon is bad for you, or that gluten will cause you to grow webs between your fingers, then who's that guy? What the heck does he know? But if it's like doctor Ben Bollen, PhD. The third whatever, you add these stylings on, you know, and you add this association with these highly credible organizations, then it becomes easier to accept whatever they say. I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 4: I think you're right in this instance, in this specific instance, these were people with actual biographies, with actual credentials, And you know, it wasn't just some guy. It was actual people that you could look up.
Speaker 1: And even before then there have been examples of disclosure either happening or supposedly happening, yes or not happy when it was expected. I mean, going back all the way to Project blue Book.
Speaker 3: I'm really glad you mentioned it. Yeah. So, Project blue Book, which sure is very familiar to a lot of people, was one of a larger umbrella of studies launched by the US government, specifically the military and Air Force, to investigate unidentified aerial phenomenons not necessarily a craft, not necessarily an alien. Could have been anything from a balloon to a strange cloud, to ball lightning to weird looking bird. But they spent years doing this correct and they didn't identify everything.
Speaker 1: Started in fifty two, ended in sixty nine, and they came out and said afterwards, don't worry about it. Nothing to see here, after all of our studying it it basically it was swamp gas.
Speaker 4: Yeah right. And there were some previous iterations of blue Book and post iterations of it, but nothing was ever taken as seriously as blue Book was. I don't, at least not that I've ever found.
Speaker 1: Not that's been disclosed. Oh oh, there we go.
Speaker 3: I think we earned that one at this point. Yeah. So Blue Book had thousands of reports that they sifted through, and in the end most of them were somehow explained at least to their satisfaction. But they still didn't explain everything. And that is a fact that would tantalize and haunt people who believe in the extraterrestrial origin of UFOs for decades to come. Because again nineteen sixty nine, from what fifty two to sixty nine you said, Yeah, that's a long long time. It makes you wonder if they weren't finding anything, if everything was so worthless, then why did it continue for so long?
Speaker 1: The same could be said for MK ultra. You know there are there are so many project stargate when they were looking at you know, viewing, Why did these things go on for decades if nothing was coming of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean you got to spend that budget somehow so that you can get that budget plus more next year.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our bureaucracy, right.
Speaker 3: Because otherwise that is a true story that Matt is referring to, or true true phenomenon that occurs.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunately a fact that in many cases, especially in government organizations, if the entirety of a budget is not spent by the end of the fiscal year, then it will be cut to the amount that was spent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, there were talking about blue Book. They said there was nothing to see here. There's are much more recent example, much more recent than Stephen Greer that they said there is something to see here. And this was kind of mind boggling to me that they that we found out about the black money project on the side that the Pentagon had going on the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification or a TIP program headed by Luis Eleisondo, and Luis left the program and then went public with it, along with video that the Department of Defense released from a two thousand and four encounter near San Diego of two Navy FA eighteen's I don't want to say dueling, but dancing with a unknown object that was moving, according to Alexondo, in ways that are not currently possible with anything that we have in our inventory in the US or any foreign inventory that we're aware of.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, And the reason it's important to point out that these were two pilots is because they were using identical sensory systems that were coming from different positions and they were seeing things that correlate both with their own eye Witnes this experience, which as we know, is relatively worthless a lot of times more importantly with their computer systems.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of signals intelligence that you're getting from that from that video, and we actually interviewed Jeremy Corbel, one of the people that was working to I guess disclose some of that stuff and get it out there. And if you are interested in learning that full story, just look up how the US secretly tracked UFOs with Jeremy Corbel and you can find that episode. Have you guys ever done anything on Hysteria about that specific program?
Speaker 1: As you know, in this world, a lot of different stories and topics overlap and touch and we've touched on it on a few episodes, gotch. But we're actually in the coming month or so going to be released in a two parter on just generalized disclosure, and that will certainly be part of it.
Speaker 3: Beautiful something to look forward to, right, Oh yes, And what we're establishing here with this rough timeline, this this quick look at the highlights of disclosure is that while it may sound like a thing that occurred in the past, or a matter of all smoke no flame. The fact of the situation is that this is continuing in some way today. There will be people who tell you that disclosure as a concept will ultimately only reveal advanced aircraft that are entirely mundane and earthmade, and that they're just being held back as a matter of national security. You'll also hear people saying no, not only of extraterrestrials for some reason landed on Earth and decided to keep it a secret, but they're actually in charge of things, and they figured the most direct way to break the news to us would be a gradual program of showing us various tropes in fiction.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's perfect sense.
Speaker 3: What I like is how straightforward.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and and having very popular musicians right songs like track three off of Blink one eighty two's Anema of the State Aliens exist.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm glad you brought that up, Matt. This might seem like a switch in conversation, but I think this has been on our collective mind for a for some time. But I don't know a whole lot about Blink one eighty two. Can you guys break it down for me? I remember some of the songs.
Speaker 1: Where to start. So three members of the band. Yeah, there's Mark Hoppis, there's the aforementioned Travis Barker, and then a former member is named Tom DeLong. Oh he quit, He is no longer a part of that's true.
Speaker 4: So he's left a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's left, and he's come, he's returned.
Speaker 4: M hm. Oh.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess success and fame can lead to rocky relationships at times.
Speaker 1: So it's true many a band well. And also plane crash is trying to Barker. Yes, side note, almost died in a plane crash, walked away from it.
Speaker 4: He was one of the only two survivors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, holy smokes, I had no idea. He's the one who's covered with tattoos, right, that's correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, the drummer.
Speaker 3: How unplugged I am. My knowledge of pop culture goes to about the late eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the whole Tom DeLong leaving thing. There are some stories about painkiller addiction that he was probably going through at the time. But he also, you know, he had a family and some of the other one of the other members I think, had a family, and it was like that old an age old story of a band getting really big and touring all the time, but then having a family, and how do I spend time with them and still be on tour making all this ridiculous amount of money.
Speaker 1: And they I've seen him actually a few times when they were a fully formed band, And yeah, I mean what a great band. Yeah, some of the great I think you mentioned before, you know, pop punk, Yeah, anthems of their generation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, very I mean, very catchy songwriting and well written stuff of my aware. One thing I did learn about them off air was that I think the guitarist Tom DeLong was replaced by a guitarist from the Alkaline Trio. If you remember them.
Speaker 4: Is that when they were playing in I know, they made like a supergroup at some point. I think it was called forty four or something to that effect. But there was a super group after Tom left and it was pretty awesome too.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that that band was great. But I think what Ben's talking about is literally they are touring as Blink one eighty two. Yeah, minus Tom DeLong plus the guy from Alcali.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: They're literally playing riot Fest in Chicago this coming fall.
Speaker 4: Holy mackerel. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Are you going to go?
Speaker 1: I go to rite Fest every year. It's my favorite concert festival.
Speaker 4: So why are we talking about Yes, so.
Speaker 3: Some people may think, and quite reasonably so, that we have taken one of our long and not uncommon tangents into pop culture. However, that is not entirely true. We're doing this for a reason. So the next question is what do these two things Disclosure and Blink one eighty two have in common? Will tell you after a word from our sponsor. Here's where it gets crazy. It turns out that Disclosure, in its most extreme form, that being the concept of extraterrestrial contact with humanity, and the famous pop punk band Blink one eighty two do have a connection, a real one, a vital one that continues today.
Speaker 1: Yes, the aforementioned Tom DeLong ding.
Speaker 3: Ding hole in one John, thank you? So what what what happened? How did Tom DeLong become involved in this concept?
Speaker 1: Well, if according to Tom, he's been interested and involved in this concept since he was a small lad yeh and uh and and and was always looked to the heavens and wondered what was out there? Then, as as Blink wented too started touring. Obviously, this is pre iPad or anything like that. He needed a way to kill all the time in the tour bus because they weren't flying anywhere yet. So he read every alien UFO related conspiracy book that he could lay his hands on, and that that thus began his lifelong obsession with extraterrestrials and UFOs.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this he's not a Johnny come lately. He has been heavily invested in this.
Speaker 4: Yes, he read a lot, He read a lot, A fan, a huge fan, I think, Yeah, one could say an enthusiast. But he's not an expert, right, So like there's a difference between somebody who in a field has been studying something like physics and then you, you know, become a physics expert. With ufology. It's a little difficult, right because you can really, I mean, you can look to the heavens as much as you want, try and take data as much as you can see if you can have an experience of a UFO over time, learn about it that way, or you can just read the accounts of other people who have experienced UFOs or believe to have experienced UFOs. So it's difficult to even become an expert in something like that. And I don't mean to throw shade at Tom, it's just he's he's an enthusiast, non expert.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a difficult there's a difficult pickle there because there is no well I don't want to spoil an idea for an upcoming episode, but it's a great question. How does one become a ufologist? Is there an accredited program at a school. Is there is some sort of you know, apprenticeship to journeymen to master kind of tradition of education. The truth of the matter is, at this point there's not one, at least not one that everyone agrees upon. So therefore the closest things to a ufologist would be things like an astronomer, because that sort of educational hierarchy exists, Or it would be as someone who is accepted by other people who consider themselves ufologists as one of their own.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was reading the back of a comic book, and for the low low price of two hundred nine and nine dollars I could send away for an accreditation, So yeah, oh yeah, oh that's great. And I think that's obviously universally now and accepted.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the Universal Life UFO Church.
Speaker 1: Also ordained. Yes to me too, it is not ordained.
Speaker 4: Got a table full of ministers here.
Speaker 3: Hey, Paul, are you ordained with the Church of Universal Life yet? Oh? Paul said no, Okay, But I would say.
Speaker 4: I think the closest thing would be an aeronautics expert. Sure, someone who studies things that fly around already or builds them, or you know, knows the physics to a t about that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, narrow space engineer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I completely agree. And I think the root of that, like in all seriousness, is having a science backed approach to it. So many are armchair experts that that do it from a Google search, from a Wikipedia search and then claim to be ufologists. It takes a big thing that we like to talk about on our show is are we applying in one way, shape or form the scientific method to this. Obviously a citing isn't repeatable, but there are other things that are repeatable, and can we look through that prism? And I think, to me, that's the closest I get to looking at someone and saying, yeah, I like that title for that person.
Speaker 3: Right right? Are the results reproducible. If so, to what degree are we exercising Which of the c's are we exercising critical thinking or confirmation bias?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And it's it's tough to see those because often, oddly enough, in the heat of the moment or in the heat of a passionate belief, people will conflate the two. Right, So, if person A doesn't agree with person b's confirmation bias, then to person B, person A is not executing critical thinking, because, of course it's true open your eyes, sheeple, Yeah, which I know sounds a little bit a little bit dismissive on my part, but I think it's important for us to say that. And it's also important for us to note that Tom DeLong has not just been, you know, occasionally popping off at interviews saying I quit blink one eighty two because I'm interested in reading about something. He has, to his credit, put his money where his mouth is, as the old saying goes, And he's not just reading books. He's become an activist by his own account, and according to numerous statements, he is actually following through with activism. But in what way, like what specifically sticks out for us as far as what he has.
Speaker 4: Done well, just like we were talking about with experts in bringing back to that Ben, he has surrounded himself by a group of what he calls his core team and created a brand new company called to the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences, which you know, I saw your face John when when I said that, let's talk. Tell me a little bit about that, just your face in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's very it's it's interesting no matter where you fall on it. It's interesting basically to try to I mean, I could read you the entire mission statement of to the Stars Academy, but everybody would tune out, I think, to to take it down to brass tacks. Through various pop culture they will produce, whether it be books, TV series, movies, they are going to begin the slow process of disclosure. Only you're not going to realize it because this will be done through fiction. For instance, his first book that's already been released, Secret Machines with a K with a K, Lots of hidden meaning there, he would he would tell you and and but they were going to tell real stories through these fictional avenues. And then and then throughout that process will also via social media be releasing pieces of information, documents, videos that also help correspond with the disclosure. So basically he's saying, Hey, we're going to fool you until you actually understand the truth, but I'm going to tell you beforehand that we're going to fool you. Yeah, it's a very bizarre.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't exactly say straightforward way to go.
Speaker 3: About it, right. Yeah, it's interesting. And as as you said, John, anyone can read their mission statement in full. The common threads through their mission statement are the following. The first is the belief that there is some greater truth and that it is extraterrestrial in nature rather than an unidentified, mundane construction of earthlings or rather than an existing but weird natural phenomenon. They're saying, yes, aliens will tell you by fooling you. And the second thing is the huge, huge certitude that the primary reason this information has not been revealed to the public falls on the shoulders of the government, if not through malevolence, through incompetence in terms of prioritization and bureaucracy aka red tape.
Speaker 1: He but he does make a point to let everyone know that while bureaucracy exists, there is a reason that it has not been disclosed to us yet, and when we find out, we're basically all going to fall on our knees and thank them for having not told us sooner. Yeah, the government is doing a greater good for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that is an interesting angle too, because that's an uncommon, very angle.
Speaker 4: Right, So so how did he figure that out? How did how did Tom DeLong guitarists, famous filthy rich guitarist figure out that?
Speaker 1: Well, for I do want to point out one thing. Okay, we keep saying UFOs. Oh he hates, he hates that term. They are advanced aerial threats.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay a A A T s. Yes.
Speaker 1: And also that while extraterrestrials have been here, some of our reports are things basically using their technology, we have built our own. As for instance, Roswell was constructed here on Earth by humans, the by Germans, by yet correct, yes, by Germans, thank you, And but that was us using their technology. But the way he found out about it was as he was looking into this and doing all of his reading, he started writing secret machines and some deep throat type characters reached out to.
Speaker 4: Him while he's touring, like during the major parts of blankin Touring World.
Speaker 1: They reached out to him and said, we need to meet, and it's going to be very cloak and dagger. I believe one of the quotes was, let's meet by the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very Hey, isn't that the world's largest office building?
Speaker 1: I believe, Yeah, probably, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just it feels like it would be difficult to just go there and see who's standing by it.
Speaker 4: Well, and which which side do you go by?
Speaker 1: Google? Drive me by the Pentagon. I don't think it'll take you very far.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so this this is all true. He said that it was, as you described, very cloak and dagger. In fact, I believe he doesn't have or cannot give many more specifics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of a classic story that we've heard from several other people who have this kind of thing, especially when there's a book for sale where you can't disclose specifics about a certain secret knowledge that you have that is somewhat contained in your book, but you got to buy it before you can know it.
Speaker 1: It works well together that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know, I don't want to go there quite yet, but that that's a kind of a trend we might see a little bit later on, but he did say that he ended up taking high level meetings all around Washington, d C. With all kinds of different people. He ended up meeting with generals that he would say, yes, it's a general, but he would not mention specifics to protect himself and these individuals that he's talking to, is what he stated. He ended up having a two hour meeting at NASA's Aims Research Center where he was introduced to another person. So he's kind of pingponging back and forth between all these different people who are each connecting him up with somebody else.
Speaker 3: So moving through a relatively obscure network.
Speaker 4: Yes, which is a very similar story to what Stephen Greer told us, is how he ended up getting into a lot of this stuff, you know, as a medical professional, then all of a sudden, you know, becoming one of the most well known ufologists south there.
Speaker 1: And a theme to Tom's story is that as he gets these introductions and has these meetings, he goes down deeper down the rabbit hole, meaning he says something and that leads him to be contacted by somebody even more secret and when asked on Joe Rogan's podcast when asked well why why, like, what were you saying that was so intriguing to them? And he goes, well, I just put it all together from all that reading I was telling you guys about, I just put it all together. I saw how the pieces all fit together. So basically, he read a bunch of Jim Marr's books and somehow did the whole writing on the window thing, and poof, got the whole view of the UFO phenomenon on this earth.
Speaker 3: Had a larger vision correct And maybe from that perspective, if we were to take that at face value, the argument is like that old anecdote of the elephant, right, people are identifying for various parts of the animal. I think we talked about this in previous shows. And someone touches leg, they think it's a tree that they found. Someone touches the nose, they think it's a snake. In this analogy, Tom DeLong is the first one to say, holy smokes, that's an elephant.
Speaker 4: Well, and you might think to yourself, come on, that's ridiculous. You might also think to yourself, oh yeah, exactly, Just depending on what you know, where your belief system is currently. You know, it's easy to kind of poke fun at I guess in a way, but there perhaps there is a world in which a single individual put the right pieces together in some way that an intelligence official somewhere decided, oh wow, maybe maybe this guy, maybe we need to control this guy, or maybe we need to talk to this guy, or maybe there's some way we can use him, because there's a weird thing that happened. John, do you from that Joe Rogan interview, do you remember like one of the major things he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after having had after having had some of those classified meetings, he was at an airport and a gentleman in I guess, you know, kind of typical black trench coat type garb sat down next to him and said we need to talk, okay, and basically goes on to tell him that during the Cold War, we literally we being the United States, got an extraterrestrial body. And he goes on to to tell Tom that story and that I think that's actually where Tom said, Well, the reason they they picked me is because I saw the forest through the tree and would understand and be able to process all.
Speaker 4: Of this m HM.
Speaker 3: So they found living evidence of an extra terrestrial organism of life form. And then again, this is a conversation in public in an airport, and the unidentified man follows up too, Right, he doesn't just tell Tom this kind of confirmation of this discovery. He takes it a step further, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Allegedly the man asked him what he needs, like, what do you need son to do whatever it is you're trying to do, and Tom replied, well, I need advisors. Takes a village, right, yes, And boy, howdy did he get some advisors. There's a long list of people we can hit some of the major players, I guess. Well.
Speaker 1: Tom goes on to say that one of the people that he started conversations with with John Podesta, who was a former advisor to President Cresident Clinton and and then also campaign head for Hillary Clinton.
Speaker 4: Yes, he also worked with the Obama administration.
Speaker 1: And uh, and then and then you know he mentioned generals earlier. Here's here's a strange side note to that. When the Wiki leaks documents came out, part of those were a bunch of emails, uh from various sides and and and parts of the government, and it proved that he actually had been communicating at length with John Podesta about UFOs, and he had also been communicating with Major General William McCasland, who is the commander of the Air Force Research Laboratory at Wright Patterson, which in yeah, that's a big deal. That's that's like a big deal, right, and who obviously is going to have access to highly classified technologies and things like that. So, when you're just about ready to dismiss this story, yes, you read these emails and you go, huh.
Speaker 3: And it's very important to note this, this stuff all happens before we learn about the Pentagon program, before it's publicly disclosed.
Speaker 1: Before it's publicly disposed. Correct.
Speaker 3: Wow, So he is promoting his book concurrently while he is while is having these email exchanges with people that, to his credit, I believe he did not identify this WikiLeaks thing, essentially identified it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So when we have when we have Tom DeLong around this time period promoting his book and emailing Podesta, emailing at least one general that we know of, we also have, by his own account, a weird experience or run in in a hotel room.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is another thing from the Rogan interview. He allegedly got interrogated.
Speaker 1: Oh, the interrogation, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on this subject by what he claims were I guess CIA agents of some sort or intelligence agents of some sort. And he just got grilled for a couple of days, I think, is what his statement was.
Speaker 1: Really He he kind of resets the way he terms the whole thing. At first he said, yeah, they had me there for two days, and then they go on to well, I mean, of course I got to leave at night. Yeah, so it wasn't exactly. It wasn't exactly. You know, here's the glass of water in the swinging light in front of you, and tell us what you know it was. Let's just have a long form conversation for a couple of days. I mean, I've been to conferences worse than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: But they where they did keep him for two days and asking him, and he said they asked him questions like how do you know what you know? And I can't tell you that That would be his response to them.
Speaker 3: And he also did not or could not identify these people or the agency from which they claimed to originate.
Speaker 2: But along the way, Tom DeLong, it's still Tom DeLong, and he's still getting some kind of information that is in some way secretive, like, say, he's just this whole past time.
Speaker 4: They're giving him something and.
Speaker 1: Just to reset, we're talking about the guitarist for Blink one eighty two. Yeah, I'm just saying that's true, that's true.
Speaker 4: Why are these people giving him this information? Why are they if it's a giant wild goose chase that they're just kind of sending him down? Is it for funsies? Is it because each one of these high level people was like, dude, the guy from Blank one eighty two showed up in my office and he talked to me for do you want to meet him? He really wants to talk to you. And everybody's like, yeah, I want to meet the dude from BLeague one to eighty two, send him down this way. John Panessa is like, bro, hook me up. I want to meet this guy. Is that what's happening or is there something else going on here?
Speaker 1: Do you think he could do an acoustic set for us?
Speaker 3: Well, well you can meet him and you can get him to sign something, but the main thing is you have to Yeah, you're in is to talk about UFOs.
Speaker 1: Yes, these heads of the do D and CIA. Yeah, oh man, my kid would love it. Meanwhile, the kid is probably forty.
Speaker 3: So this is mystifying because you can see already where there are missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle and where the various claims about those missing pieces come into play. Right. Is is it a matter of necessary secrecy, as DeLong and the other to the Stars would say, or is it a matter of flimflam, as many of the skeptics would say. We'll explore this further after a brief word from our sponsors, assuming we don't also get black bagged during the breaks. You guys, we made it.
Speaker 4: We're here, go team, Yep, we're still here. Okay, so let's jump right into this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: According to Tom, the reason why he's been privy to this information and get in contact with all of these people is because he is providing them all of these various government organizations, these intelligence agencies. He's providing them with a service, specifically communication.
Speaker 1: A platform through which they can talk to the American people, and I suppose not so scary of a way and where people, let's say, of our age younger will pay attention. Basically, he's saying he has access to people that they don't have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly, That's exactly what he's saying at least.
Speaker 3: All right, and I will respond on behalf of the various government programs that have existed since before the CIA that have effectively leveraged mass media in all forms to gain support for otherwise controversial objectives like wars.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about propaganda events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just okay. It is incredibly easy to understand how someone could be skeptical about that claim, simply because there is a preponderance of pre existing evidence indicating that if Uncle Sam wants to approach the American public through controlled media and through unacknowledged control of that media, not only is that a possibility, it's happened. It's it's like it's a thing they can already do. It's kind of like saying Ford Factory approached me because I know a place where I can buy tires, you know what I mean. It doesn't quite even out.
Speaker 1: Though, I will say, if planes start going overhead dropping leaflets with Tom Delong's face on them, I give up.
Speaker 4: At that point, just go prone and wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The first way which in which he said he's taking or took the first step, was writing the book Secret Machines Part One.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the series I read it. No, which one the gods or no?
Speaker 1: Chasing Yeah, chasing shadow, Yeah, chasing shadows.
Speaker 3: What's your take? Man?
Speaker 1: There are examples throughout history, recent history, of books, and also just people that try to tie all of the conspiracy theories, all of the mysteries together into kind of one uniform. A bad example is Bill Cooper with the whole of Pale Horse.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was super conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean that's a real bad example, kind of a bad dude. But there's lots of examples of it, and he goes for it here. I mean, just a few of the topics that are covered in the book. Foo Fighters, not the band, speaking of bands, Deglaca, the Bell, Yeah, all about the bell. The bell is in there. So I'm assuming, based on what Tom's told us, he must be saying that that's real. Also side note on hysteria. Fifty one were experts on the bell. We did a show on it, and the Daily Express in England I wrote an entire article about the bell citing us as the experts.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm like, boy, you guys need better, but I mean it is, well.
Speaker 3: Can you can you hook us up? Look? I promise other than this show and the millions of people who've heard it. This will stay just between us. Just take us to the bell we want to see it.
Speaker 1: Oh please, I'll make a phone call, but I've got to go to a Chili's at an airport to have the conversation, so it might take a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So he's hatching a medic conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cigar shaped UFOs Area fifty one. UFOs are there, talks all about Operation paper Clip, talks about metal not from this world that is foldable but also indestructible. I mean even the Nazi escapes to Argentina, which to an extent have been proven, but on a much more mass scale. I mean, he hits it all. So, yeah, he's all in on all conspiracies, and they all tie in in this book. And that was the That was the really interesting thing to me about the book. I kind of thought that he would go with one theme and just drive it home. You know, what happened at Roswell was a real thing? Or Area fifty one. They really are doing stuff like that there and just and and then just take seven hundred pages, which it is, to form the story around that. But I was completely wrong. He just goes all in the deep end.
Speaker 4: How's it structured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a typical mystery action book. There are there are characters and they don't know what's going on. There's a there's a member of the United States Air Force who has something happened in the sky that he can't explain, and all of a sudden, the CIA comes and recruits him to work for them, and he gets taken to Area fifty one. There is a woman who is a debunker and has a website debunking things, and she sent a mysterious package. There's a there. There's a daughter of a financial magnate who he dies under mysterious circumstances, and she tries to figure out what's going on. His alleged suicide wasn't really a suicide, so they really do. It's a it's a it's a fictional book. It's a fun read. I have no problem with the book. It's what's implied behind the book, but the book itself is enjoyable.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a multi platform IP.
Speaker 3: And you said it's a You said it's a series, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the second one is not out yet, but coming out this year. A Fire within Secret Machines a Fire within interesting so.
Speaker 4: The oh and just really fast. There's another one called God's Secret Machines God's Colon Volume one of God's Man in War, which is kind of an introduction to the whole series.
Speaker 3: Apparently, so Secret Machines is its own own universe.
Speaker 4: Right, it's being created that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I started in the wrong place, man.
Speaker 4: No, don't. I don't know. I honestly have not read any of it. I was just looking at the Simon and Schuster website and that's they were talking about that one.
Speaker 3: So one thing that is always in the front of my mind when I read meda conspiracies. That's just a made up term for any book that or any belief system that tries to combine three or more of what we call single conspiracies. So one of the big questions I always have when I read one of those books like Behold a Pale Horse, which I think you mentioned Cooper earlier, is how the hell are you going to pull off a sequel? You know what I mean? Like, what else are you going to take? David Ike is masterful at that. I don't know how he does it, or what spreadsheet he uses, or how he keeps track of the things that he is adding in with successive books or re examining. But I'm already very interested to learn what else comes up in a fire within. And as as you said, these are works of fiction, but they are by the admission of the co author, Tom DeLong, they are meant to serve as a doorway, a gentle introduction to something that he believes in his colleagues we would assume believe is absolutely true.
Speaker 1: In fact, when the La Weekly interviewed him, hm, they asked him a pretty simple question, what makes Secret Machines different from other works of ufology, And DeLong said, there won't be any disinformation in my project because I'm talking to very high.
Speaker 3: Level people that cannot be identified.
Speaker 4: That cannot be identified, well, some of them can, because we can only assume that he was working with a lot of the people that ended up on the core team of To the Stars Academy, which includes Tom Delane, the chairman of the board.
Speaker 3: Right, and he's not on the Academy, but he was also working with we should say, his co writer Aj Hartley.
Speaker 4: Yes, to write both both versions of Secret Machines. And then there's another author who did the the other the third book.
Speaker 3: So who's on this core team to the Stars Academy. It's not just him, right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah? The VP vice President of Operations is a retired CIA officer and member of the Senior Intelligence Service named Jim Semevan Semi v A n. You can look him up a little bit. There's a little you can learn about him. Has He's had a long career as a spy and now he's the VP of operations at this company.
Speaker 1: Another really interesting guy is named Steve Justice, which, by the way, awesome name.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's part of the Aerospace division. He was the director for Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin in their Advanced system Developed programs. Uh. That's also known as skunk works.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the legit UFO stuff.
Speaker 1: That's the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is which is amazing because you would have to one would have to imagine right that his his bar for what he considers worthwhile in this field must be extraordinarily high.
Speaker 4: One would hope, well, and this is unless this is like a retirement option, like I'm just gonna have some fun over there at the To the Stars Academy.
Speaker 1: Right right, or make some money.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other guy that I'm I mentioned earlier Luis Elizondo, who was the who was the head of the A TIP program, the Secret Program and the Pentagon.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's he's now part of the Two Stars Academy as well. He's the director of Global Security and Special Programs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he has a massive, like you said, background in human intelligence, counter intelligence. I mean, when you work for the d O D in that way, it's at that high level. I'm interested to know how much his job is some kind of I don't know, a mole in a way for you know, for intelligence agencies, just to see what this group is doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's one of the unanswered questions always pops up, or it's never answered to people's satisfaction, which is, is there a threshold of authority within the government, a threshold of position after which you never really quit or retire? Right?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: It doesn't you know? An easy example would be the president of the US. Once you're in there, whether it's for four years or eight, for the rest of your life, no matter how long or short it is, your opinion still counts for a massive It doesn't even matter what you're talking about. You could go you could go on Twitter and say Burger king is the best one. People wouldn't even ask what you mean, would you, like, are you talking fast food? Are you talking burgers? It's weird because you never really retire at that level. So one of the questions is, and I think this is what you're getting at too, Matt like, is Alexondo retired?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Canny, Yeah, could he retire now?
Speaker 1: He says, According to him, he left the Pentagon because there are real threats out there that need to be investigated and they are unwilling to do so, which at least part of that smacks of true when you hear that that that project, the A Tip Project, had a twenty two million dollar budget over the course of what was it, seven years? Yeah, that is that's like the toilet paper budget at the Pentagon. Yes, like that is a very small amount of money.
Speaker 4: Seven and forty billion or fifty eight billion? Did they get a.
Speaker 3: Year on the books?
Speaker 1: My only wish for Alexondo. I've seen him on numerous interviews. You can go find them on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Right now, don't talk about his facial hair.
Speaker 1: It's so weird. It just it takes away from his credibility. It just does. He looks like a guy that would believe this stuff.
Speaker 4: No, but he also has I don't know, there's a there's a certain badassery about it too. But I I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: John My, my co host on our show, when we mentioned that, he also disagreed with me.
Speaker 3: Could you all describe his hair? For anybody who hasn't hasn't seen a photo of it.
Speaker 4: There's a YouTube video you can watch on the to the Stars YouTube Academy site. We just recommend you watch that. It's very short, it's an introduction to him as a character, and you get to see it in its full glory.
Speaker 1: Maybe the best way to put it to I want to see if you agree, guy FIEDI only it's gray with a soul patch.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I can totally see that. Did he have frosted tips? Though I can't remember if he dad?
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think it was gray, but I think the soul patch part is what is Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that what's throwing you off?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, we we know though that he does have his bona fides.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we haven't even talked about the most fascinating character yet. In my opinion, who's that that is? Doctor Howell put off? Is it puff puff off? I thought it was put Off, but putoff I assumed, yeah, cut off. It's doctor Hall put Off. He is the vice president of Science and Technology. And do you guys know anything about this dude?
Speaker 3: Uh, just the bare bones, but I think I know which parts of the skeleton you're going to unearth.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, here's the here are the facts. He has a PhD in electrical engineering from Stanford University in California. That's the Stanford with accolades, one of the top schools in the United States and probably the world. Right in the nineteen sixties and seventies, he reached OT level seven inside the Church of Scientology, right he did. He end up leaving the church in the late seventies, so.
Speaker 1: He acquired a lot of thetans.
Speaker 4: He did, and one of the things that he alleges he.
Speaker 3: Learned technically is cleaning his thetans out.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know, okay, sure, can I say that on air? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Too much of a spoiler?
Speaker 4: Sureka. But he did leave the church. But one of the things he says that he learned how to do whilst you know, going through the programs, there was how to remote view and what remote viewing is and how to achieve it, and then that helped him work in the seventies and eighties on a little thing that we mentioned earlier called Project Stargate, where you know that was the Central and Defense intelligence agencies attempt to prove that psychic powers or paranormal powers of some form or another sure could be used for national security. And we've got a whole episode on that. We've talked about it before. Fascinating stuff. The men who stare at goats, It's worth it, check it out. Really just fascinating. But yeah, so he was a pioneer in these techniques that Project Stargate used for remote viewing, and he looked at Uri Geller specifics, and a couple other guys who he and his colleagues truly believed had psychic powers of some sort of ingo Swan was one of the other. Yeah, you're right. He also founded the Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin as well as earth Tech International Incorporated, which have now formed one single thing. And the mission statement there is short enough for me to read in verbatim, so it says shaping the future by innovating breakthroughs that inspire new modes of space transportation and new sources of energy. So again a lot of the similar things that the Academy is trying to achieve.
Speaker 1: So they were good bedfellows the get go.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But yeah they're perfect medfellows because this is a guy who believes you can truly remote view who you know, their esp and other powers probably and they can be applied.
Speaker 3: Or at least believes in research. It believes there's enough indication.
Speaker 1: Careful what you say, though, he might be watching right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, down in a closet somewhere. Boy, it's a long table. There are a lot of looks like a spider maybe with the ends are puffy.
Speaker 1: And they're talking into them right now. You know.
Speaker 3: There's very fascinating argument there, which is that if something like that were to exist, then of course you would want it to be discredited. Because if there was such a thing as effective, reproducible remote viewing and it was being used for various aspects of state craft, then what's the first thing a arrival country does kills all of those people as quickly as possible. International lobby damned. So maybe I'm just I'm trying to brainstorm reasons or you know, I'm trying to brainstorm motivations to keep that from the public word to be true. But when you say the academy, one thing that's really interesting is you're not talking Matt in some vague abstract term. You're talking about specifically to the Star's Academy. And we learned some stuff about that, right because it is like many things in our society, regardless of its aims, it is driven by a financial engine. So what do we know about that? How do the numbers work for this thing?
Speaker 1: Well? And when they did their big debut on stage, they talked about a lot of lofty goals and aspirations and basically doing things for the good of humanity, and then they ended with donate here, and that's essentially what it was. You can buy quote unquote stock because it's not like traded on the Stock exchange quote unquote stock of to the Stars Academy. It's five dollars a share and minimum two hundred dollars spend. They've had two thousand something purchasers so far and have already as of much as of March of this year, had raised two point five million dollars. Wow, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: To me from twenty five hundred twenty five hundred and nine individuals. According to the website.
Speaker 3: Minimum donation two hundred dollars. So to get to two point five million, that means some people were putting in every a lot more, yeah, a lot more, a significant chunk of change.
Speaker 4: Including Tom right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. He to get it off the ground, he invested six hundred thousand of his own money, and as a function of that, he now makes a minimum of one hundred thousand dollars per year in royalties from the company to become whole again.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so just to recoup Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if that will go on on his recouping of the funds, but right, and'll obviously be in a private company. All of this is just what they choose to.
Speaker 3: Share, right, Yeah. It is up to them regarding how much they want to disclose, and more so than it would be if they had like a public stock correct. So it's fascinating. Whenever we bring money into this, many people can easily feel as though it invalidates the organization entire. That's not necessarily true. I can see where that skepticism comes from. But the two things are not automatically related.
Speaker 1: Right, you have to have funding to do your projects, ask NASA. Right, yeah, I mean everyone at NASA has been complaining about the shrinking budget there for thirty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ask our sales department.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 3: So when we talk about these projects, what exact actly are Tom Delong's claim? So what kind of stuff is to the stars Academy funding? What's the research? What gives it?
Speaker 1: Depends on if you want specifics or if you want very general specifics numerous movies, books, and various forms of other of other materials that they will sell for profit if you want very general. H The other aims are to develop technologies to reveal information and well that sounds really generic. Yeah, that's because that's all they've said. Yeah, but you whenever Tom talks about it, he's like, you won't believe it. Man, Like the technology that they've exposed me to, it's it's just amazing. Or told me about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can shoot a laser of this metal and the metal will somehow generate energy. Yeah, and float time travel Yeah, time travel, dude, it's very specific. He got crazy specific about the time travel as he did. So. Oh, he says there's an artificial bubble of gravity that gets created when you're using one of these machines, and then everything else outside of that bubble freezes essentially everybody everybody says freeze, and then the bubble can move throughout like time and space. And you could pick up a Coca cola can out of John's hand, put it in Ben's hand, and then just leave and then I guess turn it off, and then time would go back to normal and there would be a red shift. There was like a visible red shift when you're operating the thing.
Speaker 1: Well, my guess has to be that it must operate on red mercury, oh, like the bell. Yeah, and that's I assume that's why there would be a red shift.
Speaker 4: That's that's probably what it is.
Speaker 1: And also, if you're going to make the greatest discovery in the history of humanity, which that would be, the first thing you obviously would do would be start playing practical jokes on people with Coca colas.
Speaker 3: That's right, right. Yeah. The other thing is, you know, not to get to in the weeds about it. But the bubble concept is difficult because it sets a threshold for where the flow of time differentiates. So how could you reach outside of the bubble. How could you take that from the coke from one end to the other. Are you somehow okay? You know what, it's a different show.
Speaker 1: It's a different show.
Speaker 3: That's one of those claims.
Speaker 4: If the person's hand holding the Coca cola entered the bubble right in order for you to manipulate it whilst inside the bubble, what happens to that hand?
Speaker 3: Would it be like that remake of The Time Machine where he fight spoiler.
Speaker 1: Alert guy Pierce.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, where he gets in a fight with the head morlock and then like they age precipitously when they're outside of the bubble. I'm gonna watch it again.
Speaker 1: You come back with a hand that is just a skeleton. Yeah, that was not that practical joke was not worthwhile.
Speaker 3: I want my two hundred dollars back.
Speaker 4: Yes, And if you are doing, you know, practical jokes with stuff in hands, I gotta say I think switching out guns for bananas is probably the best.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do. Couldn't agree more So.
Speaker 3: We talked about some of the other things that he believes, as you said, John, that the roswell material recovered was from a German manufactured vehicle, well, an Argentinian manufactured vehicle, right by a German scientist in exile.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what he said. And specifically, the project paper Clip is about a lot more than what we think it's about, with the same basic goal get the top scientists from Germany to work for us rather than let's say, for Russia or somebody else. But he thinks, and he would not say what it was, but it was about something else. They knew how to reverse engineer some of this technology.
Speaker 1: They were more they were more in tune with and advanced with the alien technology than we were. And that's why we have to go get it. And that's why we gave Werner von Braun the house in the Hamptons.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and said here, this is NASA.
Speaker 1: I want to run it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So these are already what we call tall milkshakes. It's kind of it's all order to accept this fundamentally without a higher degree of proof. Right, you can see videos of plenty. We're all familiar with YouTube if we listen to podcasts. But if there is some sort of unidentifiable alloy from that was recovered from a crash site, then the logical assumption is that more people would believe you if that were made public and available for study. But these are not all of the claims. There are a couple of more things they believes correct.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, I mean we can get all too all of them. But there it's obvious that Tom DeLong in some way at least personally believes in a lot of YouTube UF videos or aerial threat vehicles videos of them that exist online. Videos that as a video professional, or at least a former video professional, you can easily see our after effects projects right pretty easily, and I think people are more discerning now about a lot of these things. With photoshop, you can kind of tell when something has been manipulated, but if someone's really good at it, it's harder to tell. But you can still see motion shaken there, or someone specifically blurring an image on purpose at a certain time. He believes in this thing called the tr three b astro, which has been shown in gosh countless videos. He showed one on the Joe Rogan Experience, and it was obviously fake in my opinion, And that kind of thing doesn't do a great job of boosting your credit, I guess in this sphere for me at least in my opinion. And the other big thing is the Moon missions, the Apollo Moon mission.
Speaker 1: Yes, one thing on the video that he showed on Joe Rogan, not only did he say he believes that he inferred that a technology similar or perhaps exact, is going to be revealed to the world through the To the Stars Academy imminently.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really hasn't happened yet. Yeah, and that was I don't know, twenty sixteen, at least a year ago. Yeah, but it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, and then there's the whole thing with the Apollo Moon mission. He believes, and he stayed in and I think they've discussed this before, that the Apollo Moon missions were successful, they were real. The problem is this whole disinformation thing about the Moon landing being faked. It was propagated by these same control forces that he believes has been kind of trickling out disclosure over the years, specifically because they didn't want the public asking questions about what.
Speaker 1: They found on the Moon while they were there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I see, Okay, So it's the it's the larger pattern of the accepted things or the rumored things are true, but with a twist. There's always a new twist on this. So these we're just touching a little bit on some of the claims, and you can find many of these claims in further detail in different interviews, several of which have actually been apparently pulled from the net and they're kind of tough to find now. But this leads us to several conclusions or guesses. The big question is what next? What does this mean? Where does this all go? And with that, John, I think we'd have to defer to you, what do you think, ma'am, what do you think this is headed?
Speaker 1: To understand where it's going to go? I think first you have to look at what he's actually doing and understanding his motivation if we can, and to me, there's only there's three possible, three basic possibilities there. First, he's completely telling the truth. We are we're just a little too skeptical here, but he's he's on the money and et has been here and he is the agent of disclosure for the government. Okay, that's option one. Option two is the flip side of that coin. He is completely lying. He is in this for the money. It is a for profit business and he is going to profit and really use this to extend further, extend his ip you know, his his his books, his movies, et cetera. The third possibility which I find intriguing because we have talked about his connections. It is nuts, the connections that he has, the people he's had meetings with, and even the people on that board that we mentioned earlier. It's kind of crazy. How does he get access to those people? And so for me, the third possibility is he is an agent of disinformation. And this would not be as I'm sure you've talked about on this show, the first time that real disinformation has been in the UFO world, not tenfoil hat type of oh we think the government's behind it, you know, proven out. I mean, you look back at Paul Benowitz, Paul. If your listeners aren't familiar with the story, to make it a really long story short, essentially, he was seeing aliens everywhere, but he actually he accidentally stumbled into some real classified programs and they're like, well, we need to we need to throw them off the track. So they incorporated two guys, Bill Moore, who wrote a book about Roswell actually and Richard Dody, and they started working Benowitz and saying, not trying to steer him away from the UFOs, They're trying to actually get him away from the secret real project and started telling you were absolutely right about aliens, and their mission was to drive him insane, to drive him looney tunes, and they succeeded. He spent the preponderance of his life after they created all of this fake evidence in in and out of mental facilities.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that was Bill Moore, the guy I mentioned earlier, literally at a Moufon conference in I think the late eighties, came out and said, Hey, everybody, I have been an agent of disinformation on the behalf of the CIA. But it's it's all good because I was doing it so I could learn more. These are all these are all really, these are all real things. These aren't these are proven out, These are you know, admitted to things. Are we looking at Tom DeLong as Benowitz all over again and he just doesn't know it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go ahead and say, in my opinion, I think that's probably closer to what's happening, because if you look back the Richard ce Doughty thing, that that is a story that's stuck with me since our Stephen Greer interview, because he he posits that that guy, he has that guy and control and he knows, you know, how this guy manipulates, and he knows when he's telling the truth, and this Richard Doty would never lie to him and all this stuff. And I feel like when you get too deep into this world and you feel like you're down that rabbit hole to a certain extent and like far enough, then how can you tell when someone is being honest with you or not. I mean, I think it gets really confusing. And I have a feeling that Tom DeLong has found himself somewhere again just my opinion, in that gradient of not sure who he can really trust anymore, so he kind of has to just go with.
Speaker 3: It when articles of proof become replaced by matters of trust or articles of faith. Essentially, yeah, it's a dangerous thing. And it's easy if this is true. It's easy for people on the outside to look at this, askance and say, well, sure, maybe to someone else that would happen, but never to me. The problem is is that when these sorts of things occur, it's never a light switch. It's always a matter of gradients and increments and.
Speaker 1: Degrees it's a trickle.
Speaker 3: It's a trickle, right, like the spread of disclosure.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So this brings us to one of the most important questions, folks, we would like to hear from you. What do you think about this? Where do you think this is going? What do you think about the possibilities that John has raised? Would you say that there is something else there? Do you have a definite pick? Is this guy definitely lying on purpose to you and the public at large? Is this absolutely true? Is he being lied to and use?
Speaker 4: And why? Why are those other people working for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the part I can't get over. I just if it's not if it's not disinformation, what that's the most intriguing part of this story to me. The reason I wanted to talk about it is these are skunk works. Yeah, he's part of this. To the Stars Academy it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: And you know, I the only thing that I will go on record saying, as in my own personal opinion, is that I feel like they could have chosen a much better name. To the Stars Academy sounds like a knockoff Space camp.
Speaker 4: It is a little weird, it's kind of long. It feels like it should have a more singular, iconic name because eventually, you know, maybe it's gonna be a giant corporation.
Speaker 1: The yeah, it sounds it sounds like the kind of place where everybody gets a participation medal.
Speaker 3: Right, right, yeah, pick at scary name. That could also be a venture capitalist company or something, you know, like something that sounds powerful but made up, like the car name for a V eight. You know it's to call it Vitipurian or something. You know people would be into that.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of participation, Hey, John, thanks for being on the show with us today. This was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Guys, thanks so much for having me. This is great. I've I've been listening to this show for much longer than we've been doing ours. This show has been an inspiration for our show and it was such a pleasure and a thrill to get to sit down and talk through blankwent Ady two with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for bringing conspiracy butot on as well. Again, we would like to recommend Hysteria fifty one. If you enjoy our show, do please head on over to John's show and check it out. We often run into some of the same things, but we always as shows uncover different facets of information. We will take it in different directions because there are so many paths to travel here on the edge of the known world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can check out episodes that John and Brenn have done on Remote Viewing Gray Alien Area fifty one, Roswell, the Battle of Los Angeles I can go on. If you liked this episode, go check that out.
Speaker 3: Now Battle of Los Angeles especially, that's a good win.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the entry point for a lot of people on our shows. We did a two parter on the flat Earth, and we had two of the YouTube experts on flat Earth, but we also had a guy from NASA, a guy from SpaceX and A and an astrophysicist nice X and it was three hours of pure torment for me, not just being able to call him names. But people enjoyed the show.
Speaker 4: So where'd you end up? Definitely flat?
Speaker 1: Oh, completely, yeah, although I can't figure out how it's both flat and hollow, so I'm just going with both.
Speaker 3: And you know, yeah, it's like a recy cup with the peanut butter taken out, got it, and it's slowly moving down in a screw shaped fashion on the back of a turtle, on the back of Yes, it's a tortoise.
Speaker 1: But that's why. That's why you guys are the professionals.
Speaker 3: Boy, So John, where can people we'll learn more about Hysteria fifty one.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously it's available on any podcast er, so just search Hysteria fifty one. If you want to go to Facebook, we have a discussion group where we talk about all of this stuff. It's called Hysterianation, so you would just search hysterianation. But if you can't remember any of that, just go to our website Hysteria fifty one dot com.
Speaker 3: Great, and while you're online, you can find us at Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, check out our community page. Here's where it gets crazy. You can hear more from the most important members of this show. That's right, you and your fellow listeners. At full disclosure, Matt Nol and I are active on there as well. You might see us dropping by making a comment, especially on memes for some reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's our favorite one.
Speaker 3: Posing questions finding new stuff for the show, So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, find us on Facebook, Twitter, Conspiracy Stuff Conspiracy Stuff show on Instagram. You can go to stuff they Don't Want you to Know dot com and check out every episode we've ever done. Our videos, all kinds of stuff, or just you know, find us on the podcatters. That's fine, and that's the end of this classic episode. If you have any thoughts or questions about this episode, you can get into contact with us in a number of different ways. One of the best is to give us a call. Our number is one eight three three STDWYTK. If you don't want to do that, you can send us a good old fashioned email.
Speaker 3: We are conspiracy at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 4: Stuff they Don't want you to Know is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.