Speaker 1: Well, well, welcome to this afternoon edition, Wednesday, July tenth edition of a restrand for butt chugging. I'm Miles, I'm joined by the iconic Jackie Sneilo. Great to have you. Let's get into what is trending today on Wednesday. So as the title alludes to a Georgia couple was arrested for butt chugging at a restaurant, you say, what the fuck am I talking about? Well, over the weekend a video went viral of a couple trying to butt chug a margarita at a Mexican restaurant in Georgia. Yes, I just said that out loud. And apparently this guy ordered a margarita and somehow got a funnel and his date got on all four so the margarita could be boothed. The funnel wasn't working, so he then just opted to pour it down her crack and drink it. Now, this was all taped for some reason and went on the internet. When the restaurant staff saw what was happening, they were kicked out. Now this woul normally just be like a salacious story, like, oh my god, can you believe this couple was doing this? Debraved shit in a restaurant. I mean, yes we can. But this is where it gets fucking stupid. So they were recently arrested for public indecency. How well, the woman in the video went to the police and complained that someone leaked a video of her and it was going viral on the internet and she wanted to stop it. And they're like, a video of what and she's like, just me, you know, a restaurant or whatever. Then the police saw the video and had no idea what was going on. The police had no idea that this even happened. So she mentioned it, they see the video and then like, oh, yeah, we're gonna have to charge you for fucking misdemeanor of public indecency. What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh, you just showed us a crime.
Speaker 1: Oh so you you know you're dry snitching on yourself whatever whatever. Yeah, So she really it's just wild to me, Like, obviously you probably got to be off your fucking ass.
Speaker 2: You had to be either they had to be either they lost to bet or they had to be like off their ass high or some shit or some freaking shit like heteristic shit. I've never butt chugged before. I hear it's a quick way to get drunk. John Cena has johnsena and blockers. Yeah, he butt chugged. Very funny scene. Yeah, And I don't think I'm interested in trying, but like I would if I was at a restaurant and somebody. I always when I see stories like this, I'm always like, why come shit can't happen like this around me? Like, I just want to be in a restaurant where this shit happens so I could see how I would react.
Speaker 1: I like, do you know, I feel like some people, though, there are also people that have like the energy to somehow be in these places when it happens. Like I have a friend in high school who some like they were like the forest gump of like ratchet shit, but they just were fucking they were somehow there and they weren't always they were there, and I was like how. But I get to like, I think they feel something in the in the water, like a shark, you know what I mean. They just they just know where to be it. But for me, yeah, they're not doing that, uh at my local supermarket or anything like that. And I saw that, I think, I don't know, I think if you saw that you'd be like, this is so fucking nasty, like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like you wouldn't even be laughing like it. It depends on where I'm at. If I'm at like Olive Garden or some ship, I would probably.
Speaker 1: Be like if you're what if you're there with your mom?
Speaker 2: If I was there with my mom, what would happen?
Speaker 1: My mom would probably be laughing.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think it would be funnier like to me if I was there with my mom.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why. It's in the funnel up there, but trying to eat a market drink of margarita the mom and be like, these people are happy.
Speaker 2: My mom is experiencing this Like were like, you need to get out the house, and this is what's happening out here in the world.
Speaker 1: People are fucking but chugging Margarita's at the Mexican Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, world out here, mama.
Speaker 1: This is what it's like to get a theater degree. It's wild out here. Appliances are trending. This is because the House, the House of Representatives in our United States Congress, they just passed fucking measures that prevent the Energy Secretary from enforcing energy efficiency standards on like household appliances. This is all part because you always hear Trump talking about like the water doesn't come out our freezers. Don't like all this dumb shit because they're trying to paint energy efficiency as woke. But in this version, it's the like Biden is being over zealous and he's like declaring outright war on the people who like to buy gigantic refrigerators because look, the shit still works, it still freezes. Where is the damage. But essentially it says it will basically keep this the Energy Secretary from enforcing energy conservation standards for refrigerators, freezers, and dishwashers that are not quote cost effective or technologically feasible. And this is just passed down party line. So good to see them really have head in the game. Yeah, I mean everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think like I think sometimes I forget or just don't think, not forget, but don't think about like all the minute bills or not minute. But just like the dumb shit that you would never think our elected officials are talking about, right hey, that they're talking about this is one of them. And I just I also don't get I think we're in a weird place man, where it's just like, oh you like that, then I don't like it. And that's kind of where we're at now. It's just like yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing when they were like getting mad that like xboxes had like an energy saving mode, like when it was like low power mode when you weren't using it, Like what are you trying to do? Man, we're trying to say about the earth, Like it's like, I don't know, it's cheaper for consumers. It's cheaper a bunch of energy.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, you don't even notice it. Yeah, although I will say, maybe I shouldn't out myself on, but I will say, Miles, you probably know this that there is a legal limit to the type of shower head that we can have here in the state of California. Yeah, I just gotta I just got around. I'm just gonna say that. I I you know, I I may have brought bought something, had it shipped to a certain place and have people ship it take across state lines, you know, and and and I'm enjoying some extra water pressure. That's all I'm gonna say. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: So you know, It's not like you're out here like leaving it running all day.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a shower and that's it. Yeah, and I want to shower.
Speaker 1: Not like me. I need to have the like low flow versions on there because I take a shower for at least six hours. Yeah. So yeah, just staring straight ahead with it just just completely disconnected from reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you need you need zero point eight gallons per minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, exactly. I'm like a horse when it goes to sleep. I just stand in a shower that's on and just completely dissociate. All right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back with some more story right after this, and we're back. So Will Smith he is back in the news. I mean obviously bad boys doing great, bringing people to the theaters and things like that, but he's now it sounds like he's trying to get the Academy to overturn his like ten year ban for the Chris Rock Slab. And a part of me is like, I don't even the band is so fucking stupid considering you know that's going on.
Speaker 2: It's like especially now because nobody gives a shit anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was so whatever, you know what I mean, like, I think we talked about this, and the there was also just the pearl clutching from people like this, this black man went on stage and got violent. He needs to be arrested, you know, because there's still people in the academy that are like, he should have been arrested, And I get you know, you're we're talking he put his hands on fucking Chris Rock and it was just some weird shit that probably should have happened in private, that happened in public. But it feels like the tides are shifting, because, like you said, people don't. People like the consumers, the fans, the people go see movies, they don't. No one gives a shit about this anymore, and people have really stopped talking about this. But he really is trying to get back in, and there just seems to be the There is apparently like a cohort of people in the academy who are just like absolutely completely like do not want to hear anything about it. But we will see. Because also the Academy also has the most black members they've had than ever before. Now I don't know what that nets out to as a percentage, because going from zero to one could also be the most been ever before.
Speaker 2: But and they technically lost one when will BT back exactly right?
Speaker 1: Right? But I think I have a feeling, I mean, hopefully the public sentiment has changed enough. I think it has because it mostly became a meme and like people, I'm like Judd Apatow was like that was disgusting, like, bro, I'll get you cast black people in your fucking movies and yeah, having a take on this. But also it sounds like, according to insiders, Chris Rock is still very upset about it. I mean yeah, and also like you know, you were talking out your neck and shit.
Speaker 2: Happens that same man, you know, this f a fo you know, yeah, yeah, fucked around and found out and you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't know. It's just so funny to see this like still have this like weird life of its own where he's like trying like can I get back into the academy? Like did you have your moment of fright? Is it over now?
Speaker 2: Is it over now? Like here's the here's what I think. I think the band was stupid. I think all the pearl clutching was dumb. I understand Chris Rock being mad, be mad as long as you want to. Bro, you got slapped on national TV. I get it. Like, and also I understand I don't care that Will Smith slapped him. I never did it, just didn't give a shit and was even saying all that. I'm also like, I, man, you know, just just take your band and come back in ten years, bro, Like yeah, even then.
Speaker 1: But I like that's but I think there's just so fuck there's such a double standard too. You have like people that you're still like celebrating who have done way more heinous shit than slap another grown man who was talking about his wife in public. Yeah, and but it is wild to just see like like the commentary on it, like in this one obviously like do not go to Yahoo for any news because that is where the elderly just that's like they're they're swirling around Yahoo news. But the comment section on this article specifically, it sounds like it's wild. People are like, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. One person said they gave him a ten year band. I gave him a lifetime band. He should have served time. No early admittance, It cannot happen. It should have been lifetime. One or two hit movies with good attendance does not make up for what he did ten years. That's the punishment they need to think to it. I'm so caught up in the punishment bureaucracy.
Speaker 2: You know what after hearing all that fuck it lift his band? Yeah, yeah exactly, but like if it'll make these white people mad, I'm all fucking for it. And also I don't even think he should. And I'll admend what I was saying now that I've had even more seconds to think about it. It's not even like take your ten year band, like definitely, it's just like give it like one month after Bad Boys does well, because he's like, hey, man, movie did well? Take it back in whereas like give it like wait till December, wait till December, or I want to see, like will Smith in a movie that the oscars that the Academy can't deny he'll be liked.
Speaker 1: Right this, or what if he did a movie with Roman Polanski then they'd be like, oh you know what, Okay, who knows? Another story? Two dollars bill is trending because apparently there's some fucking company out here. Like on Fox Business, there was an ad for a two dollars bill with Trump's mugshot printed on it. And guess what, it don't cost two dollars. It costs nineteen ninety nine. And like, unlike you know, the most tacky Trump themed shit that we see, this one actually doesn't come from the Trump camp. It's from a company called National Collector's Mint, which is run by Barry Goldwater's son. Yea very odd intersection there, but yeah, they're also the same company that were like they got sued for making like nine to eleven coins because they made twenty two million dollars memorializing September eleventh, and also like like their whole thing was that customers were like, oh, it's official, Like what is that? What is even an official nine to eleven coin? The Federal Trade Commission was like, yeah, man, like you're you're defrauding customers. You're misleading them when you're saying that you're you're selling the official coin commemorating, uh, the September eleventh attacks. But yeah, I guess the griffs.
Speaker 2: Keep going, man, you know, you keep going, baby, I mean two dollar bill. It also is just I I don't know, I don't really I don't even know what to say. About that, because yeah, it just crised me up. People. We're like, it feels so normal. Now, it's a side show. It's a side show people have somehow most people are heavily invested in if that, if there was somebody on a two dollar bill that you have to pay twenty dollars for, like who would it be?
Speaker 1: You pay two dollars bill, a shah day two dollars bill? I think that would be kind of cool, even though not in America. Yeah, yeah, yeah, like Whitney Houston. Yeah, I mean I would buy like anything, you know, all my R and B soul queens. I'd buy that. With Rihanna, I guess I have to be American, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: American? All right, So that takes it from it would be hilarious as if Rihanna was on it, I know, and shit a half night here and we're like, you know what, we have her on the two But again, who gives a shit because it's a two dollar bill, nobody uses them and it's for fun anyway, and there's not even currency. Can't you spend it?
Speaker 1: You can't. You can use a two dollar bill, not tender? Oh not, Yeah, I'm sure one that's defaced with a laser jet printing of Donald Trumps smug shot on it is not is not legal tender, but hey you can.
Speaker 2: Two dollar bills? You can?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I actually bring back We should.
Speaker 2: Bring back currency that's no longer head Like I would love to see a two dollar bill, a five hundred dollar bill.
Speaker 1: I saw a silver dollar yesterday or over the weekend, and it blew my I felt like a fucking five year old again. It's beautiful seeing a to a fucking silver dollar. It really. It's funny how like when you're a kid and like you have no money, like when you find out about other kinds of money.
Speaker 2: Like ohoh shit, I know, like it's a different currency, but like it warmed. It was so dope to me to walk around with like ten thousand dollars like bills in my pocket when I was in Japan, like like a ten thousand yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, this is I got ten thousand, yeah, like I got ten thousand currencies in my goddamn hundred.
Speaker 1: Thousand yeah, fucking burning a goddamn hole.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh y'all don't know. Y'all can't tell me shit.
Speaker 1: Wild though too. In Japan, like like pre Olympics, because a lot of payments stuff got modernized for the Tokyo Olympics. Yeah, it was really cash centric and it was wild, like like people will go to the bank regularly and just pull out tons of cash like and yeah, I was always like thinking people were like damn, I want to be like that, but really it's like no, damn, they don't take credit card. And then finally there's a new show that seems to be really upsetting the police in the UK. There is a new sitcom called Piglets. It's an ITV show. It's a sitcom that is basically quote. It's set in a police training college and makes light of the Tories, the Conservative part their policy of recruiting twenty thousand new police officers in double quick time. Now you know, they're taking a page out of the Conservative book in the United States doing law and order. We need more police, I mean. But also like I think most places are trying to they're slowly evolving into some form of a police state. But yeah, the whole thing is kind of like a slapstick thing. It's like, how are you going to fucking train twenty thousand people to be police? Officers in a way that in double quick time without having some fucking nonsense happening. So I think that's a funny premise. Would never happen in the United States because the police unions are like, we'll just probably just threaten people with violence. But one of the people who like represents like the police association like in the UK said quote it is a disgusting choice of language to use for the title of a TV program. I find it incredulous that this has passed through checks and balances at an organization made up of people who at any time have or may need the support assistance of the police. Oh, we're doing that one. Oh, so y'all want to make fun of us. Well, what are you gonna do when you need somebody to completely ignore your cries for help?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What do you do there?
Speaker 1: Well, what are you gonna do that? What are you gonna do that? I wonder I should have asked our guests from this morning's episode, what you know, like the police are like whenever I watch UK shows, like, they're always so like, you know, I'm like, Oh, these people don't look like tatted up freaks who are trying to kill everybody. But also we all know that policing is the tool of capitalism to check property. So maybe I won't get I won't get, you know, dazzled by the accents. But now, damn could you imagine a show like that in the US, that shit fucking blow up?
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. I mean we have shows that like talk about the corruption in the police force and also praises the police force and things like that, where our entertainment is very police based. Yeah, in a lot of ways.
Speaker 1: We shook it for like six months at the end of twenty two there, and then you know what, man, I think I think we can I think we can embrace the police again.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, we can embrace. I mean even listening to us, you know, Bad Boys was pretty damn good, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Smarcus and Mike Lowry or not.
Speaker 2: Man, they're not policing. Let us let us have them, let us have them. They're not police. In my eyes, it's so funny, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, because I feel like, you know, shows like The Shield did not show cops in a great light, but it was still like action the Testosterone Ship that I feel like, while some cops were like, it's not fair, they were probably like yeah, yeah, fucking rob the Armenia and Mafia and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it didn't show them in a good light, but it showed them as still kick ass heroes, yeah, in their own minds.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure, Like, but that's what's so funny, Like a comedy about police, like truly, like Brooklyn nine nine is obviously a comedy and has like it's like sort of skewing or you know, the police and things like skewering the police, like in this kind of thing about being like who are we even training to keep our streets safe? And why are we even doing it? It is it kind of writes itself. So I hope those feelings are not hurt. And I hope uk zei gang let me know when this show comes out. Uh, I mean because I want to see I want to I want to watch piglets, piglets come in this ball. All right, Well, Jackies, thank you so much for joining me on this trending episode. Well we are going to be back, yes, you and I will be back tomorrow with a brand new episode, so tune in for that. In the meantime, take care of yourselves, take care of each other, get your shots, get your vaccines, wear a mask, don't do nothing about white supremacy. Uh and we will check you later. All right, Bye peace,