Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and Information Overload.
Speaker 2: Do's round up Information Overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Only thirty five days till election Day. We have the vice presidential debate tonight on the Fox News channel, and well it's actually a CBS debate, but it's pooled. We will have full coverage, will run the full debate. I will be on at eight thirty Eastern time. Immediately after the debate, I'll be on with Breton Martha, and then I'll be hosting the show. JD. Evans will be my special guest at eleven Eastern that's eight o'clock out on the West coast. As you know, early voting now is also started all around the country. And you know, it looks like the world is going a hell on a ham basket pretty fast. As we see the ballistic missile attack direct attack from Iran at Israel, on top of the never ending attacks from Gaza and Hamas in the south and Hezbollah in at Elebanon in the north. It is absolutely frightening. And to watch Israel, you know, taking in all these ballistic missiles from Iran and having a swap them out of the sky. You know, at some point their systems are going to get overwhelmed. And Israel has had to defend itself in what part of murder and rape and kidnapping and torture and beheadings do people not understand. I'm having a hard time understanding how we have a top presidential candidate that says we need to be courageous and never say the words radical Islamic terrorism. On top of that, we are following the aftermath of Hurricane Helene, North Carolina. It turns out got hit as hard as Florida and Georgia, if not harder. Boone, North Carolina well known because of the ministry of the Reverend Billy Graham, his son Franklin Graham from there, Who's going to join us in a second. But they are responding all over those counties and the videos are just absolutely chilling Asheville, North Carolina, Valdosta, Georgia, Perry, Florida, Tampa, Florida. Many of my friends have gotten hammered there. And yesterday when President Trump went to Valdosta, he was joined by the Reverend Franklin Graham and he's the CEO of both Samaritans Purse and the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. And as usual, you know, Samaritans Purse is there. They're on the ground and they're helping with food and water and medicine and supplies and gas and energy and basically every need that people need. We saw their great work during COVID they set up a hospital in Italy. They set up a hospital in Central Park until that got politicized, which never should have happened. But just so you know, yesterday I got in touch with the Samaritans Purse Ministry and I made a donation and because I just I just believe in the great work that they do. They're the real deal. And the Reverend Franklin Graham has been a long time friend of this program, friend of mine, and it's anana to always have you back. Sir.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, Sean. Good to be with you.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. You've been seeing the devastation up close and personal, and I'd hope that people will go to samaritanspers dot org and whatever they can donate. One thing about the American people, they're very generous when others are in need, and there are a lot of people in need right now.
Speaker 3: What are you seeing, Well, there's no questions, a lot of need. And one of the problems, Sean, is here in the mountains of western North Carolina. I mean it's beautiful and many people have gone back up in the mountains and Bill Holmes and what's happened with this heavy rain that came. Roads washed away and so their entire community. There are entire communities that are left stranded. Can't get in, they can't get out, there's no self service, no electricity. I have no I don't have electricity in my home.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't do I need to buy Franklin Graham a generator. Would you like me to buy you a generator for Christmas?
Speaker 3: But you know, I appreciate that, Seawn. I got a generator, But the problem is the fuel for the generator. You got to keep that thing going. So you you turn your generator on for a few hours a day and then turn it off to conserve the fuel. But it's really they're people that have lost everything. And we had a lady we volunteers went to her house earlier today and she had tears streaming down sheet. She said I'm not crying because I lost everything, She said, I'm crying because love has just showed up. And she was thinking of those volunteers that poured al the van come in there to help her, and she saw those every faces a face of love. And you know, it's just an opportunity, Shawn, for us to help people. These are our citizens, these are our neighbors, this is our country. Many times we're working in other countries, but we have an opportunity now to help here in North Carolina and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida. It's just incredible. But the mountains, especially here in western North Carolina, from from Boone where I live, all the way down to Ashville, the devastation is We've never seen it like this before.
Speaker 2: And I don't think people understand. I was very My heart was warmed at the fact. And we got confirmation of this from Elon Musk himself, and President Trump was in touch with Elon Musk yesterday and he's axed out today. Since the Hurricane Helene disaster, SpaceX has sent as many Starling terminals as possible to help areas in need. Earlier today, the President Donald Trump alerted me to additional people who need starlink internet in North Carolina. We're sending those terminals right away. I mean, it's amazing that people just you know, they didn't bat an eyelash. They just step up and they and they help, and you're seeing it up front and personal. So I'm very grateful to all that you're doing. But with your own eyes and the people that you're talking to in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, you know how bad is it in some of these areas well.
Speaker 3: It's we've never seen it like this before. Shaw, this is the worst we've ever seen. And to talk about Elon Musk the starlink, we could use hundreds of those if we had them. But you have to give a small generator along with the starlink because you've got to be able to plug it in. And that's the problem. There's no electricity. But if we can get a small generator, I'm talking about like a Honda one thousand, and I think it will run almost all day on a court of gasoline. But that's starlink and a small generator I'd get by ahead. I've given them to churches because in almost every community, the church is reaching out to people up and down those hollers, up and down the rivers. They're the people who know I mean, the churches know where the people are and how to get to them. And so we believe in working with the local church. And there's hundreds of churches here in western North Carolina that I could use a starlink. So if Elon Musker is listening, I hope he'll send us some because we will use them immediately.
Speaker 2: Well, there are great people in this audience too. By the way, I contacted you guys, Steve yesterday. He never got back to us. I texted him and tell him I want to send it out. You can buy a bunch of generators with the money I wanted to send over. And it's my pleasure. And I know this audience is generous Samaranspurse dot org. And it's amazing when your trucks show up, and your tractor trailers show up, and your planes show up. I mean, is it is life for people whose entire lives have been you know, turned upside down. I mean, it's it's so hard when you think of how you know, people work their entire lives to get a home and they get it and then you know, in just as a matter of an hour or so, everything could be wiped away, and you have seeing a lot of that in the course of your life and your work and.
Speaker 3: Sean, a lot of the people that lost everything are not necessarily wealthy people. These are hard working people and they go from paycheck to paycheck and not only have they lost their home the love oflihood, but their property is destroyed. And it's going to take a long time to come back from the Sean, and it could take a year or more for this just to get the roads back up to where you can to reach these communities. And as far as power, I don't know when that's going to come back, but hopefully in the next few weeks. But we just need to pray for the people here that as we reach out Samaritans person we reach out Sean, we do it in Jesus' name. It's not the name of Franklin Graham or or Samaritans. First, we reach out in Jesus' name. We want these people to know that God loves them, He's not mad at him. And many times when people come to the storm Shaw, they think God is mad at him. No, the Bible tells us that God loves us, and if we put our faith in trust in Him and his son Jesus Christ, we know that God will forgive our sins, and he'll heal our hearts, and he'll take us through these storms, and he'll get us all the way to the other side one day with Him in heaven. And that's what we want the people to know, is that God loves them in the middle of this storm. When we show up, we're showing up in Jesus' name.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that you do that, and I will tell you as you get older. I was kidding with you in a text and I said, you really do look more like your dad every day. It's amazing, I would say, in some ways you kind of look like twins. But I know your dad's very proud of the great work that he accomplished in his life, and you're following through on it. You know, you once said that these times see almost biblical, that you know as you read the Bible, and you're far more knowledgeable than I am, although I have started doing Bible studies and I do them regularly, and you know, I feel like I'm very familiar with the scripture. Haven't been raised Catholic, but I'm more non denominational now, and I can tell you it certainly feels like at times, doesn't watching Israel fighting a fore front war. I mean, as you saw this news breaking all day, what were your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was in Israel just two weeks ago, and I was there when those patriots blew up in Lebanon, and so Samaritans first, we've responded there by providing forty ambulances to m. Kim David de Dome. That's the emergency responders like the Red Cross here in this country. That's the Red Star of David in Israel, and we gave forty ambulances October seventh last year, they lost fourteen due to Hamas and they shot the drivers, shot the people in them, destroyed the ambulances. And so we've replaced those fourteen, but we decided they need some armored ones, and so we've been helping to replace or not placed with give armored so we'll have be up to forty ambulances within a few months. We've given them money, we've got them on order, but they need armor plated ambulances. So let's we're doing this. But it is biblical in a sense. The Bible tells us that as we approach the end of this age of this world, the world is going to turn on Israel. The world is going to become more violent. People's hearts are going to be more more cold. And we see that today just in this country. The anger of people, the road rage that we see on the highway. We didn't see this thirty forty years ago, but we just see how people becoming more and more violent. When the flood came, and when you read the and Noah in the Bible in Genesis, the Bible says that the world had become completely violent and the heart of man was wicked. And that's where we are today. I just think we're coming down maybe to maybe when Christ will come back, and I'm looking forward to when that day is. But until then, I'm going to reach out and try to help as many people as I can't.
Speaker 2: Sean, you really have taken on an incredible mission, and I just urge all of our listeners to the extent possible. These people in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, even Kentucky, Virginia, Florida. You know they are suffering and Samaritans purse. I mean, you guys are the real deal. You get on the ground, you get your hands dirty, and you're helping people, and you're helping them rebuild their lives. And is Samaritans Purse or the best place for people to go.
Speaker 3: Absolutely smarsperst dot Org.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, well we really appreciate it. Reverend, you're a good man. Thank you for all the good work you do.
Speaker 3: All right, and I'll get Steve to call you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have Steve call me. I appreciate it. Eight hundred and ninety four one sewn is our number if you want to do a part of the program quick break right back. We'll continue wondering why Iran is attacking not afraid of America. On to Harris and Biden, you know, listen to Joe Biden, you know, on strikes and Yemen says he supports collective bargaining. He's totally out of it. Then John Kirby's saying, well, I can't predict predictive billions sent to a Ran is going to free up money for terror? Are you really that stupid?
Speaker 5: Listen Penny Content on the strikes and young and mister president.
Speaker 6: I think you'll set strike you insist the Iranian regime won't touch the six million dollars of Iranian five.
Speaker 2: He's being unfrozen.
Speaker 6: But isn't it true that this freeze Tehran up to spend more on other nefarious goals like supporting terrorism and boosting its nuclear program.
Speaker 4: Well to the degree that they continue destabilizing activities, and it's you know, I can't predict what they'll do going forward.
Speaker 2: Here, all right, we're going to have the very latest over one hundred and eighty ballistic missiles fired by Iran directly into Israel. Trey Yanks has been our chief foreign correspondent on the ground. He's in Israel today. He just came out with a new book, by the way, about October the seventh, called Black Saturday and unfiltered account of the October seventh attack on Israel and the war in Gaza. You know, now Israel's officially fighting not a one front war, two front war, three front war, but a four front war, and Israel's going to respond. They're not going to take this anyway. So when we come back, we'll check in with Trey Yanks. We'll try to get to some of your phone calls. Eight hundred nine foot one Sean. Remember I'm on an eight thirty tonight on the Fox News Channel in the up to the Jdvans Tim Walls debate, and I'll be on immediately after ten thirty and then Hannity with JD Vance at eleven o'clock tonight. All right, so different programming times tonight, all coming up on the Fox News Channel. Quick break, right back, We'll continue.
Speaker 1: Stay in touch with the Hannity faithful. Join the message board at Hannity dot com a twenty five till the top of the hour. Toll free. Our number is eight hundred nine four one.
Speaker 2: Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, want to remind you by the way that you can save money in this Harris Biden economy and not sacrifice service in any way. Shape maunt reform by making the switch to my cell phone company, Puretalk. And the beauty of Pure Talk is they use the same exact cell towers, the same exact five G network, You get the same exact service, and you pay about half average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year for the same exact service. Now, these companies always say, well, we're going to give you a free iPhone we're going to give you this for free, that for free. Don't fall for their tricks because you're still going to save a lot more money and get better deals from pure Talk all the way across the board. And they've got great deals on phones too, except you're not going to pay the extra thousand dollars a year for service. For example, for twenty five dollars a month, you're going to get the same five G network, same cell tower, same service. You'll get unlimited talk and text. You're going to get five gigs of data, more than enough for ninety nine percent of people mobile hotspot roaming fifty plus countries. Make the switch, save money, same service, pound two fifty keywords save now, pound two fifty keywords save now from our friends at pure Talk. And there's no contract assigned, no activation fee, You keep your phone, you keep your phone number, pound two fifty keyword save now. We're going to be joined by my friend Trey Yangsty has been in the middle of this barrage of ballistic missiles being fired from Iran into Israel now fighting basically a forefront war. Include the Uti rebels and Hezbalah from the north at a Lebanon and Hamas out of the South. Has been a lot that has happened, with the killing of Nasrallah, the thirty two year leader of Hezballah, and Iran now getting involved, although the Supreme Leader is safely ensconced in his bunker deep underground, scared to death as they always fight their little proxy wars. I do think there will be a fierce response by Israel. I don't think they're stopping, and they're not going to allow these countries and these terror groups that have been threatening to wipe them off the face of the earth, or as they say, from the river to the sea that you hear in the halls of Congress and on college campuses and around the world, with the rise of anti Semitism to get there anyway. Our friend Trey Yangst is with US Fox News Foreign Correspondent, and he has a new book out called Black Saturday, an unfiltered account of what happened nearly a year ago on the October seventh attack on Israel and the war in Gaza and now the war with Lebanon and now engaged with the Houti rebels and with Iran directly. This has all of the markings of something that's about to spiral out of control in the entire region. Now, Trey has been you know, on the ground first hand accounts. I watched them all day to day. One hundred and eighty missiles from Iran ballistic missiles, most of them fired. Anyway, Trey is with us, Trey, how are you, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm doing all right. It's truly an unprecedented moment right now.
Speaker 6: In the region.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the latest. I know it's the missile firing has stopped, and at least for now, I fully expect that Prime Minister net Yahu and Israel will respond. I think the response is probably going to be more fierce than it was the last time. How many of these missiles that do you know, all of that actually got through?
Speaker 4: You're exactly right. The expectation here is that the Israelis are going to respond much harder than they did back in April when the Iranians first attacked with ballistic missiles. We don't know exactly how many got through. In total, there were one hundred and eighty ballistic missiles, according to the Israeli military, that were launched toward Israel. Some of them were intercepted outside of Israeli territory and others slammed into the ground. We've seen images of craters and trapnel falling down from the sky as Israel's Arrow three missile system was active. We were standing on a balcony in the northern city of Haifa and we could see these interceptor around coming off the skyline and picking off these missiles. And it gives you assent to just how active the scene was, as two waves at least were fired from Iran. Truly unprecedented as we look forward here and as you noted rightly, so this comes as the Israelis are still fighting on the ground inside Gaza and just last night launched a ground operation into southern Lebanon to go after around back Hesbla.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty amazing. Now let's go back to October seventh. Then you're right about this, and you've been covering all of this and putting your life on the line, and I have nothing but you know, deep admiration for what you do every day. And I know that often when I'm talking to you on TV at night, you know it's three four o'clock in the morning your time, which I know it's very difficult to do but you're always there, You're always available. But if you go back to October seven, twelve hundred people killed, all these people that were kidnapped, including Americans, we had and what I don't have a hard time understanding is the rise of virulent anti Semitism in the halls of Congress college campuses worldwide. We've seen it since then, you know, chanting from the River to the Sea, which means annihilate Israel. We know Hamasa's Charta has Bolas commitment is to wipe Israel off the map. And Israel had to deal with murder the equivalent of forty thousand Americans killed in a single day if you look at their population size versus ours. But there was murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, beheadings. And I'm trying to understand for those people that are so anti Israel, what part of that do they not understand? I don't. I usually could understand the other side a little bit. I have no understanding of people that don't recognize this desire of many to wipe Israel off the map.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And I write about this in Black Saturday. We responded to what we thought was just a rocket attack that morning on October seventh, I was in Tel Aviv. I got a call from my producer at seven oh three in the morning and she said, something's happening in the south. And so the team and I, like we always do, drove toward the Gods of Border so we could do live shots on Fox News. And as we got closer, we started to understand, Okay, this isn't us a rocket attack, this is also an infiltration. There are gunmen in these communities and they've infiltrated into southern Israel and were looking around and the army was nowhere to be found. Police were doing the best they could, brave officers running into the line of fire with pistols, and it was really a horrific thing to witness. We watched officers die in front of us. But as the story progressed, and as we went into these communities along the Gods of Border known as the Keebo's Siam, we saw the brutal aftermath. The bodies that were spread throughout these communities of families that were home on a Saturday morning on Shabbat. They were peaceful people. And what's so interesting about the communities that were attacked. They are considered the left of Israeli society, the peace activists, the people who believed in finding common ground between Israelis and Palestinians, and they were massacred. And so I write about this in Black Saturday. And for the survivors, the people who survived that attack and some of whom were taken hostage into the Gaza strip, I also interview them and they were released, some of them as part of the November Seasfire deal. And the stories that they tell as they were dragged into the tunnels beneath Gaza with their young children are just horrific. And I think that it's easy to forget what happened on that day less than a year ago, because there is so much news developing across the region. The Middle East remains the focal point of foreign policy, especially headed toward November. But we can't forget about it because it's important to remember not only did it happen, but it's still going on. To the Israeli people, there are still around one hundred hostages, some of them dead and some of them alive inside.
Speaker 2: Gaza, and we don't even know. And I guess having been to Israel myself, and I actually took a helicopter ride from the Mediterranean all the way up the coast into the Old City. I've been to the Old City. I've had a couple number of tours there. I've been in the territon. I've been into the road that border town with Gaza. I've been there when the Iron Dome was actually firing missiles out of the air one night when we were there. We come back and the next day we went to the same kibbutz and it got it was struck with missiles the night before. In that one town that we went to, the border town with Gaza, they had been hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years. The rockets get more lethal over time. Kids play in underground bunker playgrounds. They can't play outside because there's not enough time by the time because of that close proximity to Gaza. And this is everyday life. And I would ask people in Gaza, I'm like, well, why do you stay here? And they'd look at me like I had five heads, and they'd be like, because it's our home. And I'm like, I understand, but I mean, you're getting hammered with missiles by people that are committed to your destruction. On a daily basis. I might want to move to a different part of the country, but they're not moving. They're not going to leave. They refuse and there's a part of me that admires it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're brave people, and they're very welcoming of people who are visiting from abroad, and they're willing to show you around and really teach you about what life is like there. And in an interesting way, they've adapted to life in southern Israel. They've lived under rocket fire for so long, and these communities along the border have seen so many changes in the government and the society here, but many things have remained the same. And I think that as we look forward in this story, there are questions about after this brutal attack on October seventh, how many people will return to those communities that were directly targeted. And from the people I interviewed for this book, it was a variety of responses. Actually, one guy who is the brother of our Fox engineer, he was in a community called Neros, and these governments stormed the house. When they couldn't get into his mamad his shelter, they burned the house down, and thankfully this guy and his wife survived, and I asked him, I mean, will you ever return, would you rebuild your house? And he said no, I just I can't go back there now. And that to me was just such an indication of the psychological impact that this attack has had on the people who live in these communities.
Speaker 2: I know that there's there's been some you know, political issues and differences over you know, how to how to confront all of this, But at the end of the day, I've known Prime Minister Natya who personally for nearly thirty years, and I consider him a front and there's no way in our lifetime. And you tell me if you think you're I'm wrong. He's going to allow Israel to be wiped off of the map under his watch. It's not going to happen. And I think that they I think the Iranians, what they did today by escalating with ballistic missiles is going to it's going to turn out for them very badly in the end. Look at what they've done. They've taken out all the leaders of Hamas, they took out Nozraala finally that after thirty two years, other leaders from Iran and from Hizballah, and I just there's no way the Iranians are getting off scott free here. I could see there were refineries and maybe even the nuclear sites hit. Is that a stretch.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it's a stretch at all. And in about twenty minutes that Yahoo is going to convene a cabinet meeting and they will likely be discussing these very options. I mean, there are a variety of targets on the table for the Israelis, and they can do everything from send a message to inflict significant damage to the country's energy sector, to its defense program, to its nuclear program. But I think the fact that this is the second ballistic missile attack against Israel in a year, and just how widespread the attack was, it's going to be something significant. And this is not a question of if Israel will respond, but rather when and how.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your time, Trey. You're a great colleague, You're a brave reporter. You do a phenomenal job. He's the chief foreign correspondent, often reporting out of the Middle East for the Fox News Channel. His new book is out Black Saturday, an unfiltered account of the October seventh attack on Israel and the war in Gaza. We have a link we're putting up on Hannity dot com. There's one on Amazon dot com bookstores around the country. Trey, you're incredibly courageous in your job. You do an amazing amount of work, and I'm very grateful for everything you do. Please stay safe.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sean really appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. With all the attacks against Israel, we haven't spent as much time as I wanted to on the debate tonight. Let me just give you a quick programming rundown eight thirty Eastern, five thirty Pacific. I'm going to be on with Breton Martha given an analysis of what we can expect with the debate. Then mediately following the debate at ten thirty, I will be on with them giving some analysis. Then JD will be on with me in the spin room. Right after you can get off the stage, get through the crowd of reporters that are there, and over to wherever it is that I'll be broadcast. They usually put me in a corner somewhere, put Hannity in the corner over there. Anyway, so we'll have full coverage of that. First, there's going to be Nora o'donald and Margaret Brennan. You tell me if you don't think they're biased going into tonight's debate, A new line.
Speaker 5: A false attack on Vice President Harris.
Speaker 3: Kamalowens full communist.
Speaker 5: Will tell you why that's wrong.
Speaker 7: You righte. It is time to take a stand against Trump if he is dangerous to democracy, as you say, should he be.
Speaker 2: Removed from office.
Speaker 5: There are so many legal issues in this campaign, and I want to ask you about one involving the President's son, Hunter Biden, who's going to appear in court this week. And I wonder, after this plea happens, if you would advise your party to move on.
Speaker 7: President of the United States castrating the facts of the elections, disenfranchising millions of voters whose ballots have not been counted sadly because of the raging pandemic and the failures of the administration. This is Uncle Joe, you know, regular Joe from Scranton, Pennsylvania and the rust Belt states, and he's really talking about that the core values of this nation are at stake. I mean, he comes with a wealth of background and to take him on essentially, what are issues of character?
Speaker 5: He is recovering from these injuries. Now this was a traumatic event, no doubt for him. But I did notice there was no call for lowering the temperature, condemning all political violence.
Speaker 7: Does Donald Trump bear some responsibility for that?
Speaker 2: Does he need to change his rhetoric? I mean it's the same situation, It's like three on one. I do have confidence JD knows what he's getting into. But it is what it is. But anyway, a tough day for Israel. Also today one hundred and eighty one rockets fired ballistic missiles fired by Iran into Israel while they were being hammered from the north by Lebanon and Hiszballah. And it's been a very very difficult time for the Israeli people. Our prayers, our thoughts are with them. So that you're DVR, well, not really. I mean I'll be on an eleven PM Eastern APM Pacific, and then I'll be on before the debate, right after the debate with Breton. Martha. Have a great night back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.