Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle. Before we get into the podcast today, I got a couple things I gotta say. First one is that if you live in the Los Angeles area, then check this out. I'm doing a live recording of this podcast. That's right. It's a live show recording thing where I sit in a gecko costume on a stage and for the first half of the show, I'm gonna take calls, and for the second half of the show, I'm going to talk to people from the audience and it's gonna be a good time. So if you live in the Los Angeles area, check out the show notes of this podcast for a link to sign up via email for alerts that will tell you when the tickets go on sale. And also, if you don't live in the Los Angeles area, if you live in other areas, which is the majority of you. Most people don't live in Los Angeles, But if you live in another place, also check the show notes sign up for that email, because hey, get this, I'm gonna send emails for when I might be doing one of these live shows in your city. So that's the first thing is to check the show notes for a live show. The second thing I have Denzel Curry on the show today. Yes, that's right, Denzel Curry. Denzel Curry is a rapper from Florida, and listen. He's a good rapper. He's a good guy. I had a lot of fun talking to him and taking calls with him. And listen. If you don't know who he is, go into Apple Music or Spotify or whatever it is you listen to music. Type his name in, listen to some of his stuff. My favorite song of his it's called Walkin'. And you can also google him and look at his Wikipedia page and it will tell you everything about his life. This might be the laziest way anybody has ever introduced a guest on their podcast is to tell their audience to just google them and go to their Wikipedia page. But it's true, Okay, Wikipedia knows a lot more than I do about Denzel Curry offhand, and it also knows everything about every so I don't even need to ever say anything about anything ever again. All right, I think that was good. I think we did it. I think that was a good enough guest intro. I think we did it. Let's get into the show Therapy, Getcko Denzel Curry, Zel tron as they call him callers, anonymous strangers on the phone. Me, you listening? All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you got me doing this shit.
Speaker 1: I can't believe doing this ship.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I get goo?
Speaker 1: Man, how do you how do you feel being get Go?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do I supposed to feel some type of way being a get Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean like if.
Speaker 2: You don't look at me like, dude, you used to be in the hood? Man, what happened to you?
Speaker 1: Do you do you feel We were trying to talk about this earlier. You you said you felt a shame to be a gecko?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Do you still do? And it's okay, you don't have to do you still do you still feel shamed?
Speaker 2: No? No, really, because I realize I'm not Denzel right now, exactly, I'm a fucking gecko exactly.
Speaker 1: You're nothing's right now. You're a fucking gecko. You're a guy in a gecko costume. I'm a guy in a gecko costume.
Speaker 2: We're just a couple of geckos.
Speaker 1: We're just a couple of get talking talking ship.
Speaker 2: Fut fuck.
Speaker 1: That's the whole that's the whole thing is you know, are they listening? Oh yeah, I know we got people here.
Speaker 2: What's that.
Speaker 1: They're just hanging out? But I mean that's the whole thing is that, you know. I feel like the whole point is that we were we're getting rid of our our identities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a gecko today.
Speaker 1: You're a get go today.
Speaker 2: God was like, Hey, I don't need you to be a rapper today, just be a fucking gecko. And I was like, word, have you.
Speaker 1: Have you had any persistent thoughts on your mind lately?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, can you repeat the ques?
Speaker 1: Have you had any persistent thoughts on your mind lately? Like as you've been going through your sort of your week, Like, is there a thought in your mind that continually keeps keeps making an appearance, changing, changing, changing, changing changes changes? Are you? Are you typically? Are you good at embracing change when it happens?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta adapt or you die. So I think I'm pretty good at doing that, ship I guess, but yeah, I think so pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can be hard to adjust to the change. I feel well, we're sort of adjusting to a change right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have to be a gecko today.
Speaker 1: You have today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could just take this ship off, but it's kind of will ruin it because you could.
Speaker 1: You could if you really wanted, and you know what, this is the thing is, you could really if you really wanted to.
Speaker 2: Just I'm not gonna do that because I want to be a g gocko right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, so we I feel like you started out, I have to be. I feel like, I don't know started out. I have to.
Speaker 2: I don't got my gecko legs. But so yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: We started out, you have to, But now it sounds like you you want to enough that you're not exercising the power that you know you have right now to take the suit off and just run out of the door and there's nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: But why not? Why why not? Why?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I could just be a gecko. It's like fuck it, Like, yeah, I'm just in his bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I could just be a fucking gecko.
Speaker 2: Dude, It's okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, have you had many periods in your life in which you're able to adopt some form of alter ego in which you're able to be a different type of thing than what you typically are?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: That only happens when I rap. Yeah, but now it doesn't happen anymore because I just chose to be Denzel. Yeah, but today I'm a fucking gecko dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know. Yeah, So do you uh? Do you feel like a different person when you're when you're rapping? That's what you know? What we were just talking about questions that I feel like you get a lot and is it I feel like that's one.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So on this show, what we do is we talk to people on the phone about miscellaneous things. A lot of the times it's advice. A lot of the times people just want to say certain things true, and you know, we're just here just yeah, not even to give it, not even to give advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, because what's that you gotta bring me into your gecko world? Anything about you know? Yeah, sure that I'm gonna put.
Speaker 1: My leg, yeah, put my leg like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hello.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well it's not even necessarily about advice. It's it's just about being a gecko and talking to people on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, I'm down to talk to people. I see everybody in this twitch stream. What's up, motherfuckers? What's up? What's good for you? I love these mothers. Hey, what's up, yo? What's up? What's good? What's good? Everybody? I'm ready, though, I am ready. What's up?
Speaker 5: Hay?
Speaker 1: And I'm here with Denzel?
Speaker 2: What's up? Ethan?
Speaker 6: What's up? Benzel?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: Gag?
Speaker 2: Oh? What's up?
Speaker 1: Man says here that you're looking for ideas on how to propose to your girlfriend. I am interesting. What does she like?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think she's cute, she's very very smart. So she's in nursing school.
Speaker 1: But like, what is she not? Not? Not?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 1: What is she like?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: What? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Does what?
Speaker 2: Does she like?
Speaker 1: You have interests?
Speaker 2: Does she have hobbies?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: She likes traveling.
Speaker 5: She's actually traveling right now. She likes to go into the movies. She's like going to the beach.
Speaker 2: Where is she traveling? Two?
Speaker 10: Right now?
Speaker 5: She's on actually a cruise. Oh, I think like the Dominican or something.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh. But is she alone?
Speaker 5: No, she's with her family. She's with her mom and her sister.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, cool, all right?
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: I thought, you know what, It doesn't even matter what I thought. Uh, So you want to find a way to propose to her. Are you trying to do this anytime soon?
Speaker 5: Like probably from the next couple of months. Maybe I'm going to graduate college in December, and like she's already got a job lined up to when she graduates college, so it's kind of planned.
Speaker 2: Now, how long have you been together?
Speaker 5: The jeweler earlier this week and like I'm getting a ringmaid and stuff, so like sometimes, but how long we've been together?
Speaker 8: Five years?
Speaker 1: Damn, that's good.
Speaker 2: I've been in a relationship that long. So are you ready? Are you ready for that?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 5: I mean I feel like I am. I mean, it's kind of one of those things I've known I was going to do. I was just kind of waiting until, like I have a job and I can support myself and shares the job, and like there's income and that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: M well, love is love, man, I mean, being financially stable is pretty good. You know, you need to be financially stable, you need to be able to provide. But at the same time, you know it's five years. Yeah, I feel like you guys know each other enough to strongly be like, yeah, I could be with this person forever, but it's you could get the ring made, but give us some time. I would I would suggest giving this some time, a little bit more time, because you know, you want to see how long y'all could stay together for, Like five years is good, but if she was, if she's there for the long haul, which it seems like she's not going anywhere, but things can change, I would just hold off for a second before you make any brash decisions or anything impulsive. Get the reenmade, don't tell her, and then when the time is right, you and your friend's family y'all plan it out to where she would not see it coming. But she's already in the long haul, and you know it because it's been like I don't know, like five more years, maybe maybe three more years, who knows. You know, eight years is a lot, you know, five years, there's still enough room, Like you guys know each other, but you never know, like what could be planning in her mind and your mind, and you don't want to jump the gun. Never jump the gun. You know.
Speaker 1: What do you think about all that? Ethan?
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, that's something like I tried to be like too impulsive with stuff, Like I've definitely like kind of plan for it. I like to play things out, so like, you know, I was definitely.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Denzel, I think. I mean, look, you're a young you're a young guy. Ethan, he's twenty twenty, he's twenty it says their age on the on the than oh he's twenty years on years old.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're not ready. Don't do it yet. I'm just telling you straight up, twenty shit, I'm twenty seven, bro, Come on, man, Like.
Speaker 1: I was sick, I feel like twenty you're still sort of I mean, how old is she is? She also twenty, she's twenty two. Oh she's old, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: You guys still got room to grow. Wait a minute, just wait, give it five more years to see how it plays out. But you know, you never know. Just see how it plays out first before you do anything else. You can take my advice.
Speaker 6: You made me not but you know it is ideas.
Speaker 5: I'm like, how logistically I should do it?
Speaker 6: Like what's uh?
Speaker 2: Don't even worry about that, man, Just I would say to propose to her, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like I was like a big scheme, like in public or anything, but like, no, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing you gotta in order to propose, you gotta really know your woman. If you know your woman and she know you inside and out, you gotta hit her with everything that she didn't expect for you to listen to, and you just put it all on front street all together. You know what I'm saying. But that takes years sometimes interest change, you know. So it up to you to just listen, don't talk, just listen because women already think men don't listen as it is, So just listen, man, you'll be able to know what to do. I can't tell you what to do. I'm a fucking get let go.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm hmm. And those five years, those extra five years you're going to be spending. You got to keep a little list, You got to take little notes. And then the proposal, because I can tell you want to do something grand. You're a man of spectacle, Ethan. So I mean, take the next five years, do a slow game, really get to know her, and then you'll have a much better understanding of what she'll want in a proposal. So I'm I'm I'm with you, Denzel. I think I think you got to give you some time.
Speaker 2: Get shit.
Speaker 1: Ethan had any final words to say before we go, not really.
Speaker 5: Man, I got. I love the stream. I've been like beinging for like the past two or three months. I listen anytime I can't, and I enjoy it. I appreciate what you do.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Thank you very much, Ethan, Thank you Eithan.
Speaker 2: Good kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're natural, dude, I like them. Are you have you have your planning a proposal anytime? Sir?
Speaker 2: Nope? And if I was, why would I say it on a stream? Yeah? I thought that's Denzel. That's a Denzel question, not a geck O question. Next, Caler.
Speaker 1: Tanner, Hey man, what's up? Uh? Tanner? It says here that you're twenty five years old, you're from Connecticut. Uh, you just bought a sex doll today because you got out of an eight year relationship and you felt like you needed something to help you make sure you didn't make any mistakes. What do you mean by mistakes?
Speaker 2: First off, why are you boughting a sex doll?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 13: Why not?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 10: Why it better than buying a prostitute?
Speaker 2: Man? So you really? So let me ask you something. Where's your confidence levels at?
Speaker 10: My confidence level is probably at like a eight.
Speaker 2: At an eight, so you have a confidence level at like out of ten, Like, from one to ten, your confidence level is at eight. Yeah, and you're buying a sex doll.
Speaker 14: Off a house and stuff like I'm pretty comfortable, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but but you're buying a sex doll. I'm not judging you by any means of not judging you, But why buy a sex doll when you could just boss up?
Speaker 1: Tanner? Do you have a desire to go out into the world and meet actual human women?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: And why is that?
Speaker 15: I don't?
Speaker 10: I don't. I don't like people, man, Well, join the club.
Speaker 2: I don't like people either. I love what I do. I don't like people. But why buy sex doll?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: I understand they can't talk back. They do what they gotta do, and it's an actual, literal object, but it's not worth it, man, It fucking sucks.
Speaker 10: Why do you have one?
Speaker 2: Do I have one? Why would I have one?
Speaker 1: I'm well. When I was I've told this before, but when I was fourteen, I used to have sex with a can of pringles. I would put two sponges in the pringles, and then I would take like a rubber glove and I would put it in between the pringles and I would take the.
Speaker 2: Uh uh American.
Speaker 1: I mean it worked. I used it like a couple of times.
Speaker 2: All right, Wait is your name Tanner? Yeah? What's okay? So you want to buy sex doll because you don't want to meet women, You don't want to talk to women. You just don't want to be women.
Speaker 1: You just don't like Tenner. It's what I'm confused here because it says here, I just want to I'm confused because it says you got out of a relationship and you wanted to make sure you don't make any mistakes. What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like, because if you want to make any mistakes, thatship come back. Huh.
Speaker 10: All right, so she broke up with me, right, so I just want to make sure because I just got out of rehab. Oh and we just had sex. It's the day I came back from rehab. And then she also had sex with me, like right when I on my birthday. So I don't want to make any mistakes with like other women and stuff because like girls come at me. So I still have that like little sexual desire. Wait, hold on, hold on, I think it would be a good idea for me to.
Speaker 2: Buya sex thom oh no, and just so.
Speaker 10: Like fuck that for the time being.
Speaker 2: No, noah, nah, I think I know what you're going through. Are you a sex addict? Oh?
Speaker 10: Probably, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like what were what were you in rehab for? Oh?
Speaker 10: I was a raging alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and why did you okay, listen, what was the reason your ex girlfriend left you?
Speaker 10: Oh? Because I was a raging alcoholic?
Speaker 2: Huh, well that's the thing.
Speaker 10: Man would come home and just play video games and just get wasted and then go to bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what's the point of getting wasted? Man? You got How old are you, Tanner?
Speaker 10: I'm twenty six?
Speaker 2: All right, See you're born in ninety four, I mean ninety five, right. Are you turning twenty seven this year? Or you just turned twenty six?
Speaker 10: Huh yeah, I just turned twenty six?
Speaker 2: Well what day? When's your birthday?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 10: Dude, I'm not going to tell you my birthday?
Speaker 1: Okay, why don't you tell you? Why wasn't you tell your birthday?
Speaker 2: That's my birthday?
Speaker 10: That's not your birthday.
Speaker 2: February sixteen, nineteen ninety five. That is my birthday. No shit, no, no, no fucking way. We got a lot in common. If you don't believe me, google me right now. It's actually my birthday.
Speaker 4: I try.
Speaker 1: I just google it. It's your birthday. I feel like there's a deeper connection here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Look look man, you don't have to buy sex. Dog. I go through shit too on the daily too. So there's a ship that I wish I could fix about myself. But we're talking about you tenor. It's not about me. Look, the main thing is we just got it.
Speaker 10: I guess I should just buy nah nah, don't buy it.
Speaker 2: No pocket puss. He just changed, man, change and adapt.
Speaker 10: Hey man, after eight years not having a jerk off, you're telling me.
Speaker 2: Hey, look man, I just had a conversation about not touching my penis. So it's okay, bro, It's literally okay. It's true. You did.
Speaker 1: Were telling us about how you were able to quit that.
Speaker 2: Bro, like not watching porn and not jacking off. Bro. Try that ship I did. I did a whole three months of not doing that ship. It was fired. I got to do ship that I never thought I was gonna do.
Speaker 1: I have heard it gives you some sort of like supernatural powers of some kind.
Speaker 10: Like a really sad please hmhm.
Speaker 8: Sit again, what's apply?
Speaker 2: I couldn't hear you can you repeat.
Speaker 10: It, Oh, I said, I guess I'm just like kind of an upset kind of set of mind.
Speaker 2: Look, man, you gotta channel, just channel whatever you're going through in the right things. What do you like to do?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 10: Man, all I'm saying is that if I buy this thing and I have it, and I can just fuck it at my house, I can work on myself a lot, and then I can.
Speaker 2: Think it works that way. I don't think it works that way. Just trying, just not drinking and just vibe. I'm pretty sure you probably, like you say, you're a raging alcoholic, And thank you for telling me that. Just try to. Yeah, and now you have another outlet. Is there any other outlets that you feel that would give you the same adrenaline rush? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Man, I play a lot of disc golf, he said.
Speaker 1: He plays a disc golf.
Speaker 2: Disc golf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, disc golf.
Speaker 2: Won't you just keep playing golf? Is that golf?
Speaker 1: Disc golf? It's like golf, but it's like frisbee You ever played frisbee golf? No, it's like they set up a little tanner what frisbee golf? You They like set up a little blagpole with a basket and you throw the frisbee in there. Yeah, and nothing about it involves jacking off.
Speaker 10: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: You ever tried, well, why don't you just and that gets your blood pumping right, yeah a little bit. Yeah. I think the main thing.
Speaker 10: Is like regular golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just it. It's just a dopamine. Man, you want you're chasing the dope being high with what you got going on. Man, And trust me, like everybody goes through it, alcoholics, sex addicts, drug addicts. It's all just chasing that high man. Okay, that's all it is.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Its just once you control that and like learn how to like you know, empathize with most things and be able to see like, Okay, I do need to change my actions because it's not good for me. It's like this man, whatever doesn't work for you. Fucked that ship, and I know, I know it's easier said than done, but you could do it. I know you could do it.
Speaker 10: Tenner, Dude, I got this ship.
Speaker 2: You know you got this ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't need to you don't need to fuck a doll man. Just clean yourself up, boss up, stay away from the alcohol. You got this ship. I'm telling you, you got this ship. I'm telling you, you know, because you don't want to have the same these same problems at thirty. Trust me, you don't.
Speaker 10: But you know what, like something, there's like a part of me that says, like, maybe it's just safer, just like funked the doll.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's not looking for safety security.
Speaker 2: But in order to grow, you need to be uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: There's no s or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but guess what, just like a Christmas present, treat your dick like a Christmas present, br and wrap that ship up.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm Tanner, Tanner, any any any final words before we go?
Speaker 10: Hey, man, these guys are legends. Just keep on supporting them.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Tanner.
Speaker 10: They're hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hey, have a good night, man. Good luck to you. Man. You know, it's, uh, it is very hard because I have I'm addicted to a billion things. Whatever we pouring sugar all that ship, and I've tried a billion times to like, uh, you know whatever workout more they quit the ship, and it's like it's hard to figure out how it's hard. It's hard to quit the ship.
Speaker 2: You kind of just gotta I remember, man, listen, you kind of just gotta set the ground rules of where your boundaries are. That's the first thing. If you know where your boundaries are, you straight you know what I'm saying. Other than that, it's just like, where's your boundaries?
Speaker 6: Pimp?
Speaker 2: You know what? What can you really do? Tanner? It looked like he was like, I don't know, and so he's just kept talking to him and ship like that, and he was like, I don't want to tell you my birthday. He was like why not? He was like, then we found out we got the same birth Yeah, he's the ship up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he started a little bit defensive, but I feel like it opened up a little bit more. I don't know, I feel like in a way, I hope at the end of it, he was, you know, felt motivated to, you know, at least try something, you know. But I don't know if you're like, do you believe like if you if someone is completely just happy, straight up fucking a sex doll, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's not it's not gonna go well pimp plus it. Have you seen the sex doll?
Speaker 1: I've never I've never personally I've only like the makeshift ones when I was fourteen, but never like an actual one.
Speaker 2: That shit looks it's terrible. It's plastic, all the types of shit, unless he's getting them new looking, those real looking ones.
Speaker 1: Those shits look crazy. Oh I'm sure this is a long term investment for Tanner. I'm sure he got one of the premium ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that you know, you just had a bitch in your closet, like, I don't know, Like this's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 8: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see any of these an these pop outs here?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, start reading.
Speaker 1: Let's see. This is the one we talked about earlier.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Oh, ship, you might have to take over this one. I don't know. Oh, what's up?
Speaker 1: Mac?
Speaker 2: Mac?
Speaker 15: Yo?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wha wha whoa whoa Wait is this Mac?
Speaker 1: This is Mac?
Speaker 2: This is Mac.
Speaker 1: This is Mac?
Speaker 2: Mac Mac Mac Mac Mac?
Speaker 4: You a chick?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh ship, Mac? What's up?
Speaker 8: Pimp?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Max says here you're looking to air out some drama about a narcissistic ex girlfriend you had, also says YouTube shared a sugar daddy shared.
Speaker 2: A sugar daddy, Come on, Mac, talk to him and Mac? What's up? Mac? Mac? Mac? Mac? Pimp? Pipping Mac? We can't I can't call you pipping Mac. Let's go all right, yo, Pippin Mac love it, Pippin Mac man, what the hell is going on? Tell me, tell me what's the juicy details? What it is?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: So we had a sugar daddy.
Speaker 16: We only dated for four months. Let me just say that two of those months we had a sugar daddy. We found him on seeking arrangement. We literally go once a week to his house for like an hour, make a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And leave mm one thousand dollars each or y'all just have to split it and y'all get five hundred.
Speaker 9: Oh eat.
Speaker 2: Oh, so he's baller, he's ballerballer and the deal was an all and void because she's a narcissistic bitch. Is that what you're trying to tell us?
Speaker 13: Yeah, well so she would.
Speaker 16: So she was trying to like convince me to spend that money that we would make on her, even though we're both bro g like college students.
Speaker 1: How would she try to convince you to spend the money on her?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What would she ask you to buy? M?
Speaker 2: And shouldn't it work vice versa?
Speaker 13: She would.
Speaker 16: No, it was it was just a one way street.
Speaker 9: It was just all hers.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, what sign is she? She would just be like, oh, you know, what are you?
Speaker 1: We're doing the signs?
Speaker 2: What sign is she?
Speaker 16: She's a Virgo?
Speaker 2: Her cancer?
Speaker 16: Non?
Speaker 2: Oh I like you. I like cool. You've seen cool. I know y'all don't take no ship. But god, damn, but Virgos man, you know that.
Speaker 4: I do know.
Speaker 2: Virgos has always hit a miss for me.
Speaker 1: I know idea. You were so into astrology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're perfection is at heart, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's having a moment now astrology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's definitely having a moment. But they supposed to go well ago the Capricorn, you know, are to be all right, listen, so you don't talk to this You don't talk to this girl no more.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 6: Oh god.
Speaker 16: We literally broke up at a pit Bull concert, which was.
Speaker 2: Three or five.
Speaker 17: I just do.
Speaker 16: That was my birthday present too, was going to the Pitbull concert and she was just not having it.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 16: I was having too much fun with my little fish bowl drink that I had, and she was over it. And she literally made a huge scene in front of everyone, just like hyperventilating, crying, and was like just broke down.
Speaker 13: She threw up because she.
Speaker 16: Was crying so hard.
Speaker 1: What was what was going on with her? Why was she crying?
Speaker 16: She was just she's so that I was acting weird the entire day. I was just super anxious that we weren't going to make it to the concert on time. So it was just on edge. I was the one that was driving us. We lived about like an hour and away from the venue, so I was stressed about time.
Speaker 6: We also had some.
Speaker 16: Drugs on us, so I was worried we were going to get caught with them and we're going into the venue because I was the one carrying them. Because God forbid she did anything.
Speaker 1: So when's the last time that you talked to this person?
Speaker 2: Get this?
Speaker 16: So, my two best friends actually worked with her and see her every day, and she we haven't talked for I want to say, four months, so about the same time that we were like dating, and she's still She goes up to my best friends, who she knows are my best friends of like ten years, and we'll talk shit about me. Well spect them to be on her side.
Speaker 2: Well here is man, let's lay it all down on the table. Okay, So you said it's a one way street. With her because she don't want to pay for shit, because she don't want to pay for shit, but she wants you to pay for everything. Right, that's the dilemma, right, Oh yeah, okay. I've been in these situations where it's like a one way street. Here's how it is. Soon as you cut somebody off, you gotta understand you enabled them already. So were you already paying for her with certain things until it got to that point? Yeah?
Speaker 16: I was already.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. You're fucking enabled. You're enabled. You're enabled her. Now she's spoiled. So now you cut her off. Now you are bitch. So you calling because she's narcissistic, which is true, but she has to understand like, hey, man, if I'm giving you five hundred, pay me back five hundred please. But most people don't think like that. They just think you already got it, even though they got money in they pocket. They don't want to spend their money, but they want to spend your money. Here's the thing. Leave the bitch alone. Fuck that, Just leave alone. You know, you save money that way, you don't have less friends. People suck, and we all suck sometimes homo intended and there we go, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think about this mac?
Speaker 16: That's why I'm not question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't talk to her. If she blocked you, cool, live your best life, man, go to twenty thousand pit Bull concerts. Who gives a shit? At least you know you don't got to take an extra motherfucker.
Speaker 1: That's true, exactly. So now, okay, so you've you've moved past your relationship with this girl. But let me ask you. Are you now as a solopreneur going back out into the sugar daddy scene and trying to find another guy to pay some bills? Oh?
Speaker 16: I already got one lined up?
Speaker 2: Oh shit?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Oh man, are you giving us your real name? Pippin Mack?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool. I like that. At least people don't know who you actually are, because if they do, then they know the game. So keep it keep it tight, Pipping back, keep it tight.
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling Pipping Mack.
Speaker 2: Oh I like Pipper Mack.
Speaker 1: Yeah she was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do you have any friends who do sugar sugar baby sugar addy stuff?
Speaker 2: Now that I can tell you, pimp. Anyway, let's go, all right.
Speaker 1: What's do Nick? Nick? Is everything? Okay? You're listening to very tranquil music. Oh, Nick, Nick, do I favor? I'm on the speakerphone right now. Speaker Okay, guys, you take Yeah, there we go, There we go. Next says here says here. You just moved across the country by yourself. You want to know if we ever feel like, you know, resetting our lives or just dipping. What made you want to move across the country by yourself?
Speaker 17: Nick, Honestly I couldn't. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Can he?
Speaker 17: Sorry? Technical difficulties on that part. You know, I lived in Texas, was born in Louisiana, and then I lived there for like fifteen years. I just wanted to see different part of the United States, and I moved to Indiana. M it was a mistake.
Speaker 10: It's cold.
Speaker 2: Uh you moved to Indiana? Yeah, hmm, so you move so you're down south? Boy, I'm pretty you know you're from Texas Louisiana. Yeah, sure, it's somewhat right next to each other.
Speaker 17: Lived there for like seven years, and then I moved to Houston, m But.
Speaker 1: You're not describing this as a typical just just moving location. You're saying out here that you are this is an attempt to reset your life. Is that is that correct?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 17: Yeah, that plays into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, but why Indiana.
Speaker 17: Hey, I'm not going to school and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but why Indiana?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 17: So, like when I said I moved across the country by myself, I kind of I didn't move by myself. I moved with my friends who got a job up here. And so the thing is, there's no real reason that I moved up here specifically. I just wanted to get out of Texas.
Speaker 2: M Well, that's good. Yeah, I'm from Miami, dude, you know. And I moved from South Florida all the way to Los Angeles because me and my ex wasn't seeing eut of eye, Me and my family wasn't getting along. But I love my family. They love me too. We all together. But like you know, I moved out here just the better myself. So you're doing the same thing. And the transition is always gonna be hard, you know, It's always gonna be hard transition into a place that you're familiar with to something that you're not familiar with. And it's just where's your tribe? You got your friend, Yeah, that's one person, but where's your where's your tribe? Mm?
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's that's that's what I'm saying. Because I've had, like most of my friends, I've known for a long time, but you know, I already know they're gonna be in my life for a while. So I'm gonna try and meet some new people, try and make you know, different connections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, man, Like you said, you're you're out here, the better yourself, I always tell people. So I think that, like, the more you can move around, the more colorful of your life gets. You know, you're taking on challenge intentionally to try to better yourself. I think it's going to do.
Speaker 2: And moving away from a place that's super comfortable is the first step. You already did the first steps. You're staying in Indiana. I can't tell you what Indiana's like. Only you could tell me. You said it's cold. It's fucking cold. So it's just like you just you just gotta you definitely just gotta, you know, just roll with it and either way it go. If you're uncomfortable right now, that feeling is going to pass at some point. All feelings do, good feelings, bad feelings, They all pass as long as you're alive. Well, and you could do what you gotta do. What is something that you really want to do since you're not going to school.
Speaker 17: Oh that's a good question. So, like what you said about like those feelings are gonna pass, I realized that at some point, like happiness is just another emotions, but like it's not really, it doesn't really, it's not useful to focus on that. It's like focusing on being happy is the end rather than the means. And I realized that a little bit late. But right now I just want like a job that's sustainable and then also pursue like what I like to do in my free time.
Speaker 2: What is it that you like to do in your free time?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 17: I like playing piano, I like music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you feel like this move has given you a greater opportunity to pursue those things?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 17: No, I mean there's no fucking musicians in Indiana. I mean it helped me get like space kind of get it clear head.
Speaker 2: I mean that's good. So what's the next move. Obviously you can get a job, and you could save up and you could go to the place where you might find musicians like that. But in the meantime, do you why don't you just try you know, settle with a job and take what you're pursuing, what your hobby is seriously, because you know, long as you having fun with it, you're not gonna have fun with a regular job. But everybody got to have a job and do something. That's how everything moves, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what is your what is your gig?
Speaker 2: Did he did?
Speaker 1: Did he say already what he does for? What do you do for your gig? Right now?
Speaker 2: He hasn't told us what do you do?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 17: I had I just I'm like working entry level jobs. I had two jobs. My last day was actually yesterday. At one of them, I worked at a grocery store, and then right now I work as a cook at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice, are you? Are you enjoying those those gigs?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 1: Are they providing you with with purpose and with you know, all the sort of things that you sound like you're looking for on this on this adventure out to a new place.
Speaker 17: I mean my job not really, It's like it's like I said, it's more just for sustainability so I can pay my bills and ship and then all the other stuff that I really like to do. I want to do. I can focus on that on the side. But the first shot, like the grocery store. It's funny you said that because I was actually pushing cards And there's that one line and one of Denzel's songs. I don't remember what it is. It's from Unlocked, like trying to put your shopping cards.
Speaker 2: Oh you got that from take it back? Yeah, I don't want to push a shopping cart. You know what I'm saying. Now, Some jobs most yeah, some jobs are cool, some jobs are mediocre, and some jobs are just terrible, and some jobs just suck just to be at, you know.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's that's like.
Speaker 2: But in order to succeed, bro, you gotta, like, you gotta roll with that ship, you know. Like, sure, you got a ninety five job that you don't ninety two to five job that you don't like, you know, but whatever it is that you're passionate about, dump your time into that too, because if you don't like, this corporation we call America is gonna suck the life out of you.
Speaker 1: And it's also like it's never I feel like it's never been easier to pursue and like monetize your passion than it is right now.
Speaker 2: Because most people don't have the knowledge to do so.
Speaker 1: But everyone has the access because everyone has the phone and everyone gets post to TikTok and Instagram.
Speaker 2: And all that shit. Yeah, but getting people to listen very high.
Speaker 1: It's very smart.
Speaker 2: But it's all about finding your tribe with people because you never know who's in Indiana. You just gotta go out there and look like you know how to play the piano. Yeah a little, I mean a little.
Speaker 17: I've been playing since middle school, but I like playing piano.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I could tell you ways you could get money off of gigs and doing what you do. You could just start playing in churches and bars really just yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're telling us that there's not a lot of musicians in Indiana, I almost felt that's a good thing. You're gonna dominate the market over there, playing in churches and bars.
Speaker 2: And exactly if you could just dominate. They was like, Oh, we need a piano player at this church at this time on this day. All right, cool. Oh now you need to play a funeral, Okay, I could do this. Okay, you need to play another church, okay, cool. Oh you need to play this bar at night because our pianist got sick. Oh I could do that. You just gotta fill that gap and then next thing, you know.
Speaker 1: You're the go to guy India.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the piano man. Then you could take that talent and go somewhere else and do the same shit.
Speaker 1: That's true. You do you feel fired up? Right now? Do you feel inspire to become the piano man of Indiana?
Speaker 2: And it doesn't have to stop there. I feel very far.
Speaker 17: I mean, all all the things y'all are saying is like what I've been thinking about recently, So I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But the one thing, you know, what you need though, The one thing you need is belief on your side. You need faith, whatever that basis, whatever you believe in, you know, go with that, go with whatever is wherever it's telling you to go. You went to Indiana because it is what it is. But now you got to see what the purpose is. Many everybody has one and things happen for a reason.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 17: I and I agree with that, Like nobody can tell you what you need to do. As controversial as Kanye West is, like he had the mindset, like I watched that that documentary and h he has like you could see, he believed in himself and he was like nobody could tell him he was wrong in his head. And I mean we know now, like with his music, how that played out.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Listen, Nick, Nick, good luck to you. We hope to be seeing you on the charts soon.
Speaker 2: You will be will be confident regardless of what it is. Just be confident, your best.
Speaker 1: Take care of Nick. So let me ask you have you were you? Were you always a confident guy?
Speaker 8: A while?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh oh it's up, Tim, Tim, the chat is and saying that the caller audio.
Speaker 15: Is kind of low.
Speaker 1: Oh what Christine? Can we turn it up a tiny bit?
Speaker 2: Turn shipped up? What's her name?
Speaker 1: Christine?
Speaker 2: Christine? Sorry, Christine, thank you for leting me that.
Speaker 14: Tim, Christine, you have the.
Speaker 8: Problem, Christine.
Speaker 1: That's Tim, he's doing the call screening.
Speaker 2: Oh, Timothy, he's a good guy, good old Tim.
Speaker 1: Yep, Just Tim, Were you confident? Were you always confident?
Speaker 12: Guy?
Speaker 1: Was that something you had to like put active effort into building.
Speaker 2: Active effort in the building. But I was already confident as it is. When I first started rapping. I was like, yeah, man, I'm the motherfucker best. You know what I'm saying? And then I just had to prove that ship, and I still got to prove that ship to this day.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like people who are so because they're like, there's sort of a you're sort of naturally born with a level of confidence, right? Do you feel like people can uh go from being naturally like pretty shy to you know, yeah, yeah, just yeah.
Speaker 2: You just gotta unlock it. No pun intended.
Speaker 1: But other than that, yeah, done there Anything on this list look look particularly interesting to you, I think in particular, scroll down with Todd to get out of two breakups.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one, but Mike, Okay.
Speaker 1: Dex has some irrational fears. That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, that one's kind of gangst.
Speaker 1: Which one I talk to? Talk to Dex? Dex just weird?
Speaker 2: Yeah, h Des.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm sure I'm gonna I'm driving, so let.
Speaker 18: Me pull off the road. Des des Dex appears to be a lady. We don't know that we can ask, yeah, what if the non binary they could be.
Speaker 2: Dex.
Speaker 1: Are you still driving in your car or are you in a place where we can talk to you on the phone without minimum interruption?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Give me like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Do we even have thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Maw dex dex. You want to get dex. We'll come back to you. We'll come back to you. All right, we're gonna come back to driving.
Speaker 2: We're gonna We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna come back to that. Let's talk to Todd.
Speaker 2: Todd. Oh god, damn it.
Speaker 1: Todd, Todd. Are you also in a Are you also in a?
Speaker 2: Todd? What are you doing with Todd?
Speaker 6: I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: You're chilling Todd? Sorry, speaker, Okay, what you're doing?
Speaker 12: I was just chilling today, to be honest, I'm just shipping on some whiskey, you know, enjoying the night.
Speaker 2: Are you touching yourself top?
Speaker 1: How's your guys this night?
Speaker 2: No, we're good. We're good.
Speaker 10: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Not okay, okay good. This is the way you sounded like, just got some whiskey, chilling.
Speaker 14: I was just oh no, no, I just sat down down man.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you cool? Oh cool. I know that was the sus question, but I had to ask.
Speaker 1: Todd. It says here that you recently got out of two breakups, one with a pregnant woman. It says that you were dating both of them at the same time. What's going on? Here Tom.
Speaker 2: Oh, and the baby is not yours. I was about to say, is the baby were raised?
Speaker 4: Some?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What is it? What is it? Marie?
Speaker 2: No, the baby's not yours?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 12: Mary, what baby is not mine?
Speaker 2: You're married?
Speaker 12: No? I am not man?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 12: The girl's name is married.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, the girl's name is Mary. And you're cheating on your girl with this girl? Or is this a pimping situations going on? Like and you're smashing a pregnant lady like a weird three way like?
Speaker 12: All right, man, I'm willing to admit my fault.
Speaker 2: It's okay, we all haven't.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 12: I was a relationship on and off with this one woman named Krystal for like eight years. And I don't know, I just it was during the beginning of the pandemic. You know, I kind of got selfish. I did itselfish, not even kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 12: I went after this girl that I've known since high school.
Speaker 2: They married and.
Speaker 12: We kicked it off pretty good, you know, I mean started off as friends though, you know, I mean I we're into the same thing. You know, the flame is burning, you know, I did the dog.
Speaker 2: Thing, you know, and you cheated on your girl who you've been on and off with for eight years. Yes, and that means you guys are currently together right now. No, we broke up because you found out or was this.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 2: Did she find out?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, she broke up. No, she broke up with me.
Speaker 12: I broke up with her to be with the lady, the pregnant lady.
Speaker 2: And the pregnant lady doesn't want to be with you, or she wants to be with you.
Speaker 12: She did want to be with me, you know, if we want to be a family.
Speaker 17: But it was just toxic.
Speaker 12: It start off toxic and.
Speaker 2: It's d it very toxic. So here's what I would do. Pimp you already. This is a chance for you to have a clean slate, you know what I mean. You're not dating one and the other one you wasn't supposed to be fucking with from the beginning. So one has a baby, one doesn't have a baby. Those not your two only options, man, they never were. There's multiple options, you know what I'm saying. One has a baby on the way from a man that you possibly don't want to deal with, and then you have one that you was on and all for eight years and it's off right now. It's either you gotta tell yourself, hey, I'm in it all the way, or you not. You can't play hopscotch with the pussy.
Speaker 8: You can't do it.
Speaker 2: You see that you're in or you out?
Speaker 1: Do you do you have a do you have problems committing to things?
Speaker 12: Todd not anymore? You know, I will commit everything right now, you know. I mean she kicked me out, you know, well I have to kick you out. Yeah, the pregnant one kicking out Like I was willing to make it work.
Speaker 2: You know, but what did you do? Come on, we men, you can talk to us. Well, actually we're Gecko. We're male geck geck guys.
Speaker 12: All right, So it kind of it kind of connects to the first woman. So I didn't tell my parents about this other other woman at all, you know, and now that she's pregnant, but now that I know that it's not my child, So I feel like that was even like a bigger like not challenged, but I guess, like I guess more of a big like I had a responsibility that I'm going to be taking off like if I were you know, I wanted to be in the family, be in a relationship with her.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Todd, did you think it was your baby when you were with her?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: At first?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but then I was like one out of three.
Speaker 2: And then it ticks you off that the woman revealed that it wasn't your baby, it was somebody else's.
Speaker 12: I knew that it wasn't mine earlier, you know, uh, like when I when she told me she was kind of thought it was mine, and then Ulcerstown came wasn't mine. The timeline didn't match up, you know, and I still said, you know, fuck it, I love you.
Speaker 2: And she kicked you out on I'm sorry and she kicked you out.
Speaker 10: No, yeah, she did.
Speaker 1: Kick me out. Okay. So so where are you staying right now?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Where are you staying right now? You like you got a place you stand with your parents.
Speaker 6: I'm going on the.
Speaker 12: Toxic to be at this time, I'm staying right now and a little little town in Phoenix, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Okay, well listen, Todd, I don't know, man, I feel like, uh, is now the time for you to like, I don't know what's what's what's next for you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Uh, if if if you're having all these issues in your dating and personal life, Like, are you gonna go out and try to find, you know, another woman to be with or are you going to start to focus a little bit more inward here, because I feel like that might be the more sustainable solution.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm definitely working on myself.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 12: Like when she kicked me out, Yeah, she told me my stuff was going to be out on the outside. I was ready to be like, all right, this is this is a new start. I'm ready to take this on.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, listen, gotta be uncomfortable to grow. Man, this is a life lesson. When certain things reveal itself, it's showing your actions and the consequences of them. So be mindful in practice mindfulness next time you do engage with a woman. You know what I'm saying. You have a mother? You have do you have a sister?
Speaker 12: You're right, man. You know I doesn't bother me like you know this whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's supposed to bother you. Man, when that happens, you just take that opportunity to grow, and that way you will never make that mistake again. And if you do, you will get burned again.
Speaker 12: I hope all the everyone else listening that's doing it making a toxic situation learns from my situation.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing, Todd, Thank you, Todd.
Speaker 12: You guys have.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 1: Man, No, no, I thought he I thought we were done.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he has to say goodbye, like, what are you just gonna do? Just hang up?
Speaker 1: Well I started on. Uh, sometimes that I'll do. I think that their goodbye will like I'll time it so that it goes like right after the good vibe. It's something that's that time it wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it was obviously delayed. I would have just waited until you say, hey, you guys have a good one. We just cut them in off. That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well we got the idea of what he was saying.
Speaker 2: No, that's some bullshit. Supposed to be nice to the man.
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you feeling being a guy? I thought I would check in with you?
Speaker 2: Huh. I actually like this ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like talking to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weird, it's nice. Yeah, it's nice. And it's it's always nice to bring another person in here, because sometimes you know, am I.
Speaker 2: Doing so much? No?
Speaker 1: No, you're doing great? Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Positive?
Speaker 2: Yeah you're lying to me.
Speaker 1: No, not line to you don't know. I bring in guests so that they can lie.
Speaker 2: Are you lying to me?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: I would never let you.
Speaker 2: Better not be lying to me. I will find you.
Speaker 1: Do you trust me?
Speaker 2: Are you lying to me? Lying?
Speaker 1: Not lying to you?
Speaker 2: Don't trust nobody?
Speaker 1: Do you trust anybody? Denzel Curry doesn't trust anybody? You're lying, You're lying. You have people you trusted, of course, right, so you're lying to me?
Speaker 2: Oh fuck that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're lying to me. I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 2: But I'm not Denzel. I'm a fucking gecko.
Speaker 1: I'm a I could lie. Okay, you as a gecko? Are you lying?
Speaker 2: Noko?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly fucking right, Decho dude. Fuck fuck ship batch fuck yeah, fuck stupid ship.
Speaker 1: Fuck AJ?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 10: Hello, how are you doing?
Speaker 8: A j?
Speaker 2: Why we got so many girls with do names? Is A not the only one that noticed this ship?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: What the chat look like? Can we see the chat?
Speaker 1: We can look at the chat.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you chat.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, aj Aj, We'll get to you in a second. Were having checked with the chat?
Speaker 2: Am I tripping? Or is it so many girls with du names?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Didnt we just have a guy named Dex and it turned out to be a chick? I swear? Are you not bin nary a J? Are you a they? Are you? They?
Speaker 16: I have a baby?
Speaker 1: Damn dude, you have good daydare.
Speaker 2: I had the acts? Fuck a J? What is your real name? AJ? Are you a junior? You're not a junior? But your name is a J? What it stands for? What's your real name is? Oh? My god? So it's like both of you guys, Like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 8: I couldn't you rap?
Speaker 2: Do you rap?
Speaker 17: AJ?
Speaker 1: HEJ says here that you need inspiration with your art. You paint, you draw your tattoo, but uh, it says you're looking to get back into it now what caused you to slide out of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? AJ, I don't know.
Speaker 16: I work a lot.
Speaker 1: That is a lot.
Speaker 16: I don't have a space to do art. I don't think really, I'm trying to make.
Speaker 6: A space for it.
Speaker 2: You don't have a space to do art?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like someone likes sit down and relax and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Is everything okay at home? AJ?
Speaker 16: Freaking out? I did not hear that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Is everything okay at home?
Speaker 6: A J?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dan?
Speaker 2: Why why you can't draw?
Speaker 5: Home?
Speaker 2: AJ? I don't know. I don't got a desk you don't have a desk. You don't have a desk, So a desk gonna stop you from drawing? AJ?
Speaker 16: Yeah, Oh, I guess I'll let it.
Speaker 2: Said that one more time. I couldn't hear you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: I said, I guess I will let it.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that letting it?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: She guess? She said, she said she'll let it.
Speaker 2: She'll let it.
Speaker 1: Let let What you said? You said, you're just gonna let a desk stop you from drawing? And they said, yes.
Speaker 2: Well, AJ, I'm gonna tell you like this, Why AJ, why would you let it? You know how much talent you got in that little finger alone, just by drawing. You say, you draw, you paint and you use a tattoo gun, and you just gonna let it happen. AJ, Listen, I draw. I don't tattoo, but I draw my ass off. I was drawing before I was making music. That was Denzel Curry talking. Now. You can't just let not having a desk stop you from drawing. You got so many things that you could use as a surface. And if you want inspiration, you just gotta experience, just live your life. Learn.
Speaker 1: Do you do you have any ideas for her of like some examples of some surfaces she could possibly use instead of a desk.
Speaker 2: No, you could use a wall. You could use a fucking canvas you could use You could put the canvas on the wall and just go hand with it. You know, you could go buy a composition book and just drawing that shit and just doodle all day. It doesn't matter. You don't have to be Pablo Picasso. You know, there's the wall.
Speaker 1: Do you have any books you can use the book to?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, what do you got? You got carpets, hardwood floors. If you got carpets, I understand the reservation of the carpets, but yeah, the walls, you have hardwood floors? What do you what do you floors look like?
Speaker 2: Aj?
Speaker 16: Their carpet is? I live in an apartment. I don't think I can like fuck this shit up. It'll be pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't fuck up the walls in your apartment, but you could fuck up a canvas that you put on the wall in your apartment.
Speaker 13: That's true.
Speaker 16: You guys are very balanced. All that you're saying, where does the motivation come from?
Speaker 2: Though? You gotta live your life. You just gotta experience, man, just live. Sometimes you don't have to make art. You could just go out and just live your regular life and then something boom is gonna hit you, not like a truck or nothing, because I don't want you to die. But I'm just saying, inspiration could come from anywhere. You get what I'm saying. It could come from the littlest thing, you know, So you just gotta go out there, live your life, live your best life. Doesn't matter what you do. You go to a movie and be like, oh shit, now it all makes sense, and then next thing, you know, you're like drawing your ass off. You could watch one thing and be like, oh shit, man, I could do that. It could be completely trash and you could just be like, why the fuck did they put that in there? I could make something better, and then you just do that.
Speaker 11: No exactly what you think are artists?
Speaker 2: Do call?
Speaker 1: What sorts of things gave you? Okay, so you said that you kind of like like fell off of your routine, but you at one point did have a routine when you did. What sorts of things that you remember from that time period were giving you motivation?
Speaker 15: Cool?
Speaker 14: Definitely school.
Speaker 1: What did you say, well, I don't.
Speaker 14: Want to do school.
Speaker 16: It was school that gave me motivation.
Speaker 1: It was school to give you Okay, so you were they were like, oh, you have to get this drawing done. What did you go to art school? Are we talking high school?
Speaker 2: I went to art school. Got kicked out though high school.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I dropped out of college.
Speaker 2: Well, college a't for everybody. So it is what it is. People would have a degree just to push a shopping car at Walmart, like, you know, unless you're going there to actually be something like a doctor, lawyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm dealing with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know, that's cool, but it's like, what can you really you know, a degree would get you certain places and do certain things if you're doing a certain type of thing. Going to the school what you're going for. Like if you just like I'm going to go to school to be a lawyer, yeah, then go to school, like cause you definitely need school to be a lawyer. I'm going to school to be a doctor, Like, yeah, like, go to school to be a doctor. I'm going to school to be an artist. No way I could teach you how to express yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm totally with you on the original thing that you were saying. Where it's like you got to go out into the world or like go to a movie and like see shitty art, shitty things, because then you look at it and you'll be like, I can do something better than that. Exactly, the bar is very low.
Speaker 2: Plus art reflects life and life reflects art. It's just an imitation, that's all it is. It works hand in hand. Some people look at art like, for instance, what was that movie that made that guy want to kill a president? It was what Jodie Foster or something. It was it Taxi was nod that wasn't maturing a candidate. I think it was Taxi or something. I think the movie with Robert Downe with Robert done well, fucking Robert de Niro. I think, yeah, you know that piece of art made some random guy want to kill a fucking president. Like it's so weird. But you got ship that just happens like that, And then you got movies that like make people want to do certain things. You know what I'm saying, And you look at that and you're just like, damn, that inspired me to do this.
Speaker 1: You know that could be you. You could right now put a piece of canvas up against the wall, make a Duodle put it on Instagram and have it convinced somebody to kill the president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't kill the president because you know they'll be knocking at my front door for even planting a fucking idea. And I'm well in this case, after I get this makeup off of black No, we're not getting you in trouble. We're just saying, express yourself.
Speaker 1: Listen, aj express yourself, don't threaten any political figures, and draw something right now. You've I can. I can hear it in your voice.
Speaker 2: You're thinking it. What's the point of thinking? Just do that ship or don't do it right now?
Speaker 1: As soon as we hang up, put a thing against the canvas, draw things. Any final words before we go a JA.
Speaker 16: Yeah, Lyle, I had to tell you that I had to listen to a stream one time when you guys were talking about bakers. It was with you had a guest on the show.
Speaker 3: And I was literally working out with a bakery job and I was like, that's me. I'm literally just a fucking baker working by fucking ass off.
Speaker 2: That's art.
Speaker 6: That is art.
Speaker 2: That's fucking art.
Speaker 1: You're making art. You don't even realize it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm so make that fucking art girl and stop bullshitting me.
Speaker 1: Having a night a jab.
Speaker 8: Thank you you guys too.
Speaker 2: Now you can hang up.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what. Thanks. I'm learning. I'm learning the rhythm.
Speaker 2: Bat I told you. See you gotta wait.
Speaker 1: I gotta wait. I gotta wait because I like, Look, I'm not I feel bad and hear the man when I can.
Speaker 2: These guys think we're rude if we just hang up? Was like, God that those decko those gecko guys for dicks, because they hung up on me and I tried to think about it.
Speaker 1: You can't please everyone.
Speaker 2: You're right, there's motherfuckers. I don't like me and I don't like the ass either.
Speaker 1: Fuck them. Yeah, so look, you can't please that. Like so sometimes, Look it is inevitable we're taking I'm taking hundreds and hundreds of calls at the whole course of this. Some people are gonna get off the phone and they're not They're gonna be like kind of disappointed or upset. But I accept that. You know, Let's see what we got, See what we got.
Speaker 2: We already get. Man, should we go back to decks? She's afraid of whales.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go back to deck.
Speaker 2: She's not driving anymore. I'm pretty sure she's not driving it.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, hold on, hold on, wait really quick, real quick, quick quick, hold on, hold on deck. Oh wait wait hold on? Yeah, Tim? Hell okay, Tim, was there something you wanted to tell me?
Speaker 15: Oh no, no, I was just fixing an audio thing on my don't don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk to decks. Let's find out decks.
Speaker 2: Decks.
Speaker 13: I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Are you in a car?
Speaker 13: Yes, but I'm not moving.
Speaker 1: You're in a parked car? Okay? That that that that works for us?
Speaker 2: Decks. Are you somewhere safe decks?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, but how we know that? Yeah? You could be lying? But are you lying to me?
Speaker 14: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Hannah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Dex. Is your name short for Dexter or is it something else?
Speaker 13: I just go by dex. It's not my legal name.
Speaker 2: Then what's your legal name, dex? We're on a first name basis. I'm Denzel. He's loud. De Are you Dex?
Speaker 3: I like to believe I am.
Speaker 1: Do you like being Dex?
Speaker 13: I think so.
Speaker 2: Are you afraid of whales?
Speaker 13: DECKX not the whale itself?
Speaker 11: Mm hmm alive?
Speaker 1: Are you afraid are there any other animals that it would trouble you to be swallowed alive by them? Or just particularly whales?
Speaker 2: Just a whale, I think, just wales. So do you have a phobia of wales?
Speaker 13: No, not at all. They're nice creatures. I just don't want to be eaten live by like swallowed a whole well, live well dex.
Speaker 2: You know, in order to be swallowed alive whole by whale, you got to be somewhere where the whales be, and that's in the middle of the ocean, and usually we just go to beaches and that's just a shore.
Speaker 13: Haven't you ever been well watching?
Speaker 2: Nope? Why would I watch whale?
Speaker 1: You said, haven't you ever been whale watching? Like that's a common thing for people to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think horses are majestic, But I don't watch horses.
Speaker 14: Horses.
Speaker 2: I guess, are you crying.
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 13: I'm not crying.
Speaker 2: Are you happy right now?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 13: If I'm being honest, no, But for the sake of conversations, sure.
Speaker 2: Well, don't lie about your emotions. Well, hater, I.
Speaker 13: Love whales as long as they don't eat meat.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna eat you if unless you're not in the middle of the ocean and looking like a snack? Are you a snack?
Speaker 13: Decks, But don't you want to ride one?
Speaker 2: Why would I want to ride away? If it could fly?
Speaker 13: Can you just imagine it?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine not being swallowed by a well? Because that would be the end of your problems.
Speaker 13: It's just there's people that have been fooled by whales.
Speaker 2: But those people who are probably doing something stupid.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, I mean they're visiting the whales.
Speaker 1: Do you do you have plans to go into the ocean anytimes? Anytime at all in the near future, for far.
Speaker 13: Future, deep into the ocean?
Speaker 2: Probably not see then you're not going to get swallowed by well.
Speaker 1: Now, do you have any plans to go into the forest or into the jungle, or into a farm, or into anywhere else where there might be some some presence of animals or aliens or aliens, not.
Speaker 13: That I know of, but I don't have a fear of other animals.
Speaker 2: Where are you from? Where are you from?
Speaker 13: Decks, California?
Speaker 2: Huh, so you're definitely not going to a forest anytime.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of beaches in California. Yeah, So all you gotta do is stay away from the coast and they should be fine. Well, or how do you know if you've never been swallowed alive by a whale before, how do you know that you don't like it?
Speaker 2: Who would like being swallowed by wet?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But if you've never done it before, how do you don't know what the experience is?
Speaker 2: Who will likes being swallowed by.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But if you've never done it before, how would you know what the experience is like?
Speaker 2: In the hell?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: So you're telling me I can't hate I can hate on it easily because I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die one day.
Speaker 1: But okay, I know you're gonna die. But like, what if it's not What if you know how like like people have like the weighted blankets so that they're they like feeling like sort.
Speaker 2: Of No, I don't want to be digested.
Speaker 1: That's it kind of feels like like a massage of some kind. What if it does feel good?
Speaker 2: Why would I want to What? First off, I don't want to be in a whale mouth, blowhole, asshole. I don't want to be swallowed by well in no way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Right, Why But I'm just saying you've never but you haven't.
Speaker 2: I've never been. If I'm here, I've never been swallowed by way?
Speaker 1: Exactly? How do you know that? It's not? It couldn't. Maybe it's fun.
Speaker 2: How do you know this? I don't are you're saying what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Maybe have you been swallowed by swallowed?
Speaker 2: Well? Have you been swallowed by whale?
Speaker 13: I'm not yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, God damn it. None of us have been swallowed by a well.
Speaker 1: So how do any of us know what it's like?
Speaker 2: Why would I want to be swallowed by whale? That's like, hey, dude, do you want to like fucking jump into volcano and fucking swimming? It's nice about everybody like that. He's like, you're just asking for a horrible death. I don't want to be digested period.
Speaker 1: What if there's a way you could do it but not die? No, you didn't try it.
Speaker 7: Try it.
Speaker 1: If there was like a someone like crafted a machine that you get into it and it it as simulates the experience of getting eaten by whale, you can know what it's like.
Speaker 2: Why would I want to know what that's like? Because I don't know. Why would I be In the first off, I'm a fucking gecko. I'm in a fucking forest slash jungle ship. Why how the fuck would I want to be in the middle of an ocean with a motherfucking well trying to swallow me? What the fuck is wrong that? I'm not gonna know, Dex. I'm sorry, but your fear is pretty fucking rational. I don't want to be eating by a fucking well point white period.
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Why are you a guy who's open to unique life experiences.
Speaker 2: I'm open to most things, but eating by well no? Yeah, sorry, sorry, I'm.
Speaker 13: Sorry, Dex. Like, if I could experience it in a safe.
Speaker 1: Environment, if you could experience it a set, if she could experience it in a safe environment somehow, and then let's say, I know, let's say she does it and then she is like, oh, you know what, that Wasn't that fucking bad? And then she's cured forever. But you just gotta do it once and then you care forever.
Speaker 2: So it's a machine that does it.
Speaker 1: The machine.
Speaker 2: No, I just want to die in my bed asleep at ninety nine years old.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? Why do you know that's not worse than getting swallowed by well well shit at least I'm sleep. How do you know that being asleep does it somehow make it more painful? We don't know.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't, because I'm just gonna keep dreaming. You don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know anything about how.
Speaker 2: If everything just go out black boom, and they'd be like, oh, dude, you're dead. Cool, I didn't feel shit. Do I know it's painful? Nah? I'll probably just think of sleep aroundsis I don't know, Dex.
Speaker 1: How do you want to die?
Speaker 13: Oh, it's a tough one.
Speaker 2: See, there's you go think about death.
Speaker 6: We all do not by will preferably story.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't be around to tell it.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 13: I get peacefully when I'm super old and don't want to live anymore.
Speaker 1: See she wants to die old?
Speaker 2: Yeah, old as fuck ninety nine?
Speaker 1: Like have fun with that, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can have fun with that. At least I see my kids, my grandkids, I seen everybody. Yeah. I don't want to be to the point.
Speaker 1: Where I feel you don't give me, give me an age, I said, ninety ninety nine.
Speaker 2: At least look Betty White lived that long. Fuck it. I want to see some ship.
Speaker 1: I feel like from ninety to ninety nine. How much How much adventuring are you really doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing a lot of adventuring. I'm just gonna rerumin this by my old days seeing all my friends die off, and gonna be like, I'm gonna see you, motherfucker, Like you know that's gonna be me. That's gonna be like yeah. And then as soon as Green Rep would be like, all right, come on this, I'm gonna be like about time.
Speaker 1: What about you? Dex give us an age? What do you thank you? You're also doing ninety nine?
Speaker 2: I'm not myself like, see I feel her if I can't make it to the bathroom, what's the point?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen before me, I have I have one final question for but you and the caller.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, if I got to wear a fucking diaper, like I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Just sit down, tell me tell me this, tell me this. Would you would you rather die right now or live forever?
Speaker 2: See? I got a lot of ship to do right now. But living forever sucks because that's a lot of time. Because first off, because first off, you're gonna watch all your friends die and you didn't ask for eternal youth. You ask for eternal life. That means you're oldest, fucking decrepit and you can't see everything else you're wishing, you would die. So if that's the choice, God forbid, knock on wood that I don't die now, but.
Speaker 1: I wout choose to die now in the Gecko suit.
Speaker 2: Not in the Gecko suit.
Speaker 1: You don't right now. You would have to die right now.
Speaker 2: It depends how I die. How am I gonna die?
Speaker 1: There's nothing nothing, no, I mean, you got.
Speaker 2: This, you have seen final destination. It'd be awesome. Ship Like, ah, motherfucker died just.
Speaker 1: Now, it would just be kind of like awkward if it came down.
Speaker 2: But if we just die right now, everybody like, I'm just gonna be like damn, like damn, can't do shit about it. Then died together, the three of us. Actually you would have been over there. We wouldn't even see You would probably be ghosts or something. If anything, I want to like, if I was to die, I want to come back as a blue ghost like Obi wan Kenobi. Like at least let me be a blue ghost or some ship and be like, if you strike me down, I would become more powerful than you could ever imagine, you know, what I'm saying, like, oh, fucking just tear up some ship hunt people?
Speaker 1: Did oh you hop people you would want to like be a like make bookcases fall down and ship man.
Speaker 2: That's kind of weak. I don't want to be the bookcase nigga.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 2: I just want to be the motherfucker that just hunts people. Dex, you feel me? No, okay, fuck you anyway? Oh oh oh you feel me? I'm so sorry, Delay, I was so sorry there.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought you were vegetable to the delay, Denzel.
Speaker 2: That's everybody, it does. But you hung up on somebody. That's all right.
Speaker 1: We both got one. We're even now, we're even, we're geck going.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Dex, I didn't mean to say friend. I thought you was ignoring me. See she's doing it again.
Speaker 1: You're good, Oh, Dex is or anything else you want to say before before we go?
Speaker 13: No, I think that's everything. Hopefully we don't get slawed by wells. They're spontaneously combusted right now.
Speaker 2: Oh we don't. No, No, we're not going to do that. There's nobody spontaneously combusting right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, having a night, Dex, been a good guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, Let's see what the live talking about. Let's see what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's check in with the chat.
Speaker 2: Let's check in with the chat. What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh? But god man, damn, we got seventeen hundred folks in there. We're chilling, seventeen hundred. Kah.
Speaker 2: I love you guys too, you guys. Fucking yep, fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh, we had some interesting We have some interesting stuff in here.
Speaker 2: Now I'm an art piece.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Tell Madonna, I said him.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Someone said, Denzel, I wish you were my dad.
Speaker 2: Dude, how was your dad? I would disown you. Fuck you bro. Now I'll just kid it out of love you.
Speaker 1: Someone said they're gonna start saying pimp because of this new fella. Can we change the back ground now? I like the sky.
Speaker 2: I like the sky, like the beast the sky because we're riding high.
Speaker 1: I've always said the best I do the forest, I do outer space, but I like that the sky is always I feel like where we get the best streams.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do. It's the sky. We're riding high.
Speaker 1: We're riding high in the sky.
Speaker 2: Look at my lips, they're green and dry.
Speaker 1: Your puppet.
Speaker 2: If you like what i'm wrapping. Please reply in the group chat as I say, okay, green from my head all the way to my ball. Matter matter of fact, I got green drawns. Hey, everybody they call me, get go, y'all. As a matter of fact, can we get the next call?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Service?
Speaker 2: Anybody's looking at me. I'm getting all these calls because I'm spilling all the tea. I'm looking at you. What you're looking at that? I got this whole suit on it, and I got a pee. Tell me what you're looking folk, Tell me what it is? Therapy music in the background, looking like, just see where I'm going with that? See my balls are green and fat? Someone record that?
Speaker 1: What do you call that?
Speaker 2: One? Yo? I call that next caller?
Speaker 1: Do you actually have to be you know? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I usually take at least one pee break every you.
Speaker 2: Asked me, did I really have the pee? I don't. But guess what my favorite tea is? Green tea. I'll bitch like, let's do it all right?
Speaker 1: Interesting, interesting, let's see here, let's see here.
Speaker 2: Oh well, my namemate, Denzel bitches ter real.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmmmmm, all right, I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give us some options here we have. I'm gonna give you three options. Muffin Man wants advice on how to be more upfront about saying no to people. Is that something you're good at?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ship?
Speaker 1: Fuck it's muffing Man. Hey, muffin Man, name muffing Man. Howdy gets distracting?
Speaker 2: Did you just say howdy?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry? Are you from Texas?
Speaker 14: No? Where are you from Washington State?
Speaker 2: Oh? Ship?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah dude, ship fuck ship? Yeah totally. Fuck. Are you high right now?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Are you high right now?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Because my ball's alone.
Speaker 1: Do you consider your side? Yeah, we're we're earlier.
Speaker 2: We're fair. Yeah, we're very delayed.
Speaker 1: We're well versed in DELAYEDE delayedge.
Speaker 14: Have you turned the street?
Speaker 1: Muffin man? Do you consider yourself a trustworthy person? Person? Guy? Are you a part of what? How do you identify?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm pretty trustworthy.
Speaker 2: How we know that?
Speaker 14: Yeah, tell me a secret.
Speaker 2: I can't you know why because we're on the live stream. Everybody's gonna know the fucking secret. You may could be trustworthy, but the secret's out. Dude. Fuck, am I going to take what I'm going to say, man, but we're actually here to talk to you. So you were having trouble about saying no to people.
Speaker 14: Yeah, people ask me to do things and I want I just sometimes it's really hard to say no to people. I called him last night because I had like a more specific question because I was kind of human. I normally put geck onto like you know, relax and uh, yeah, I just wanted to. I guess gave advice on how to be more upfront with telling people like no, I can't do something to be To.
Speaker 2: Be honest, you just got to be straight up man, no fear, no, and you got to really assess, like what have they done for you? I mean, don't be like what have they done for you? It's good to like help people, but people who take advantage of that. So when they ask for too much, then you say no, and to be upfront with you, there's no better way to say it than to just say it to their face. No, I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 1: No, Well, tell us more about I mean, what's underneath the fear are you? Are you afraid of how people will react to you? Are you uncomfortable in dealing with people being upset at you? Like what's underneath this fear of saying now?
Speaker 2: Or are you just afraid of not being liked?
Speaker 1: Are you afraid of not being liked?
Speaker 14: It's a bit of both, or it's no, it's well, it's like it's not yeah not being like that. I say, yeah, sure, But also it's just I have this like, uh, I'd like to help people. Like when people ask me to do stuff, I always like I wanted, you know, I guess to do it. But then as I'm doing it, I realized, why the fuck did I say I would do this? I should have said no?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Give me an example of that.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is something that you agreed to do that you later were like, why didn't I just say no? Why did I agree to do this?
Speaker 14: And it's kind of like a specific thing I got like a hobby where I make like pool cues and like it's you know, it's the art stream.
Speaker 5: People see that.
Speaker 14: And they're like, oh, could you you know, do this, you know this little side project thing, you know, help me make this, uh this little I don't know, this little trinket, And I think like, yeah, I could, I could do that, and it's it's like it's almost like they asked if I could do something, It's like, yes, I can, But then I realized, like, I really don't want to do this thing for them?
Speaker 2: Wait, all right, can I ask you something? Yeah? Are they paying you for this?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 14: Sometimes I sometimes, like I was saying yesterday, when I call, sometimes well like that's I got another question that goes along with that, And I'm glad you kind of asked that. When people like when people ask like, well, how much should I pay you? I never even know what to say to that. I don't know what the words is to the quality of stuff I do?
Speaker 2: Well, how much are you worth? When it comes down to your talents, sir?
Speaker 14: I feel like I'm not very talented, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some bullshit because people are coming to you for something exactly. So you're you're talented.
Speaker 1: You have objective proof of your talents. If you were untalented, people would not ask you to ever do anything exactly.
Speaker 2: So you should capitalize off that because we do live in America. I hate capitalists, but in this situation where it's hard to say no, you can't say yes, but that yes comes with a fee, and if they don't have that, then it's a no, what tell us about the.
Speaker 1: Pol the pool q market. How much does like if I wanted to buy a nice puel pool pool queue off of Amazon or fucking Dick's Sporting Goods whatever it is, what is what does a pool queue go for on the market standard?
Speaker 14: Uh, from like a Dick Sporting Goods or you know, like a generic one, they go for like thirty thirty to fifty bucks. I'd probably say, but they're you know, that's a cheap, really really cheap.
Speaker 1: One charge double that charge one hundred dollars.
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, I mean with the poolque stuff, I charged more, but.
Speaker 1: Like, oh you charge more? Wait okay, wait, so you say you charge more, So this is something that you have charged people money for it before.
Speaker 14: So yeah, for like the poolsue stuff. Yeah, that's like a side hustle thing I do. You know, that's like my little small business. It's fun. But then people come to me with like other oddball things like this. This guy wanted me to make these uh see.
Speaker 10: And see engraved brass little name tag things.
Speaker 14: And it's like he asked like, oh, could you do this? And I say, yeah, I can do that because I'm capable of doing it. But then once I start working on it, I start realizing I can do this, but I don't want to do this. I don't like making things for other people like I guess just like when the hobby turns into like a job, you know, it stops being fun. So I don't know how to see.
Speaker 2: Well, what is a thing that makes it fun? It should? You should. I think your main thing is you should make it fun. Just creating, doesn't matter what it is, just create the shit, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 14: I'm starting to feel like this is a stupid question now that I'm like saying it out loud.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a stupid question. Not a stupid question. Some ass answers, listen, But muffin man, I want we want you to know something. You are a You are talented, You are worth at least one hundred dollars, if not more. And you put love and care and time into everything you do, and you deserve to have that love, care and time delivered back to you in the form of United States currency, or it's something of equal offer. Maybe you give cards to like game Stop or something. I don't know. If you like games, bed, Bath and Beyond, Bath and body works, and gets yourself some soaps. Just something something for you, Muffin Man, tell us, now, all right, will you agree to start charging people for your talents? Although I'm pretty sure there was a part in the call where uth fulis that you did, but which contradicts sort of everything we've been saying.
Speaker 14: But no, I know, I guess I have like a main thing, Like people find out about me through like my little side hustle, but then they always come to me with like this specialty things. And that's where I just it's hard to say no to people because, like one, it's like a small business. I'm trying to you know, continue it and grow it. But then I get these goofy little projects that I don't I don't want to be doing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll google little projects, pay the bills.
Speaker 14: You're right, I know, got I know, Muffin Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a legend and we believe in you.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 14: I appreciate hearing that.
Speaker 1: Have a the rest of the night.
Speaker 6: You took.
Speaker 1: You ever play pool?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not that good at it, but pretty good at it.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm pretty I'm pretty terrible at it.
Speaker 2: I'm a ping pong person.
Speaker 1: You're a ping pong person a ping punk person. Hey good, Yeah, I'm pretty good at that. Not that good at that, So you're not good?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's more money in making custom ping pong paddles than there is and making pool cues.
Speaker 2: Oh that guy makes pool cues. He does, that's his job.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what he told us. He's an anonymous stranger on the phone. He could be completely fabricated. Every single person that we're talking to tonight could be completely and utterly fabricating what they're saying. But do we have more to gain by accepting them all at face value and questioning absolutely nothing, or by questioning absolutely everything. I operate under the idea that we have more to gain questioning nothing, taking everything at face value. So that's what we do.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just talked to a guy who had the same birthday as me. Fucking weird, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: Do you like your birthday?
Speaker 2: I love my birthday. We got the best people on my birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you have a did you have a nice birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? By Fiasco was born on my birthday. He's born on my birthday. The weekends born on my birthday. Conways born on my birthday.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the best birthday chicks from?
Speaker 2: I am? I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those chicks is born on my birthday. Mahasha Ala is born on my birthday. Who's that the guy who's about to pay play Blade now?
Speaker 1: Oh? And he's a like, oh he seems cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's what's the best present you ever gott on your birthday?
Speaker 2: I don't know, friends, friends, friends, just gathered around.
Speaker 1: I guess that's sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty sweet love. It wasn't a president, that's just present.
Speaker 1: Bionicles, bionicles, bionicles. Did you fuck with bionicles?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They were like yeah, do they still make bionicles?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. They used to have a game on Xbox that was pretty tight too, Remember how you use the custom and just changed man asking ship. Okay, look we're getting too much out of charl Let's check the chat. Let's see what's on the chat? Shut what's on the fucking shot?
Speaker 1: Let's see. I'm yo, who did Denzel's face paint? I m a oh, he needs another layer of green paint. I think I think whoever did it did a pretty good job.
Speaker 2: How about it was you? It was this guy?
Speaker 1: I think whoever it was, I think they did good enough. Denzel Curry Gecko freestyle.
Speaker 2: They want me to do it again for my little twitch friends see a lot of dogs, I'll call my bitch friends.
Speaker 1: That was pretty good.
Speaker 2: That was pretty good.
Speaker 1: That was good. That was a good switch up. Let's see here.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Someone said, Denzel, don't read this please.
Speaker 2: Oh but they want me to read it. I'm gonna read it anyway because my name is and I'm conceited. What am I? Steve char Steve I was trying to say, Steve Wonder and Ray Charles.
Speaker 1: Denzel, how is being on the show show and now being on Gets show?
Speaker 2: I'm not Denzel, I'm a fucking gecko.
Speaker 1: Damn get wrecked. Uh. Someone said, Denzel, send me your leftover dukie. Do you have leftover dookie or like I feel like you take all?
Speaker 2: I had a leftover dookie? Why would I send it to you? Well, you want to just go over there and smell my poop?
Speaker 1: See that was good. Say, I thought you were gonna hyme something with dookie, but you said you rhymed something with you exactly. That's good.
Speaker 2: That's how you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like you Uh, you subverted my expectations.
Speaker 2: They don't know what the hell is happening.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see here. What else do they say? Ooh, someonetimes whales don't swallow you, they'll spit you out. Uh so.
Speaker 2: I guess they will.
Speaker 1: Let's say, let's look at one more. Someone said they're jacking off to this part. We did. We looked at one Mole'll take ca kay hm hm hm hm hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well wait, wait.
Speaker 1: What about waughing?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: If someone just want to spill beingsle.
Speaker 7: Laughing, then wait a minute, wait a minute, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm looking around here, suck to Maddie, Maddie, Hello, Maddie. It's says here you were eaten by coyotes, almost eating by coyotes, almost eating by coyotes. And by the way, I know what you're gonna say. You're gonna be like if she was eating by coyotes, she wouldn't be here right now, lyles are stupid that you said it eating by coyotes because obviously it's not possible.
Speaker 2: Now we can follow up Dex's question about being.
Speaker 1: We can but you could, yeah you could, yeah, but if you if if you get just a finger though, then that still counsels eating. I'm being defensive Maddie.
Speaker 2: Maddie was just chilling with her and the brodies. Next thing, what's up? Hold on, let me say something. Soh Maddie was about to be eaten by coyotes. So she had to call up Denzela loud because we are the gecko brodies.
Speaker 13: Damn exactly.
Speaker 2: And I had to look at you, like, yo, what's up, woady? Why don't you tell us the whole story? While smoking a stogy is word hell too?
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: You high as hell and my lips still dry as hell. You know what I like to buy? Whya sail? So it's a brand h man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 9: It was a stressful time. It was a stressful time. I was foraging in northern Utah, Utah, and I came across this like little burrow of baby baby coyote.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And so I was like, oh damn, like anybody knows the parents are gonna be like a pretty cool bye mm hm. So ran for my life.
Speaker 2: So you've seen a bunch of baby cubs and you ran.
Speaker 9: Well, no, I waited a second. I waited a second, but then I like heard like barking and howling.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Ship, so you've seen a bunch of baby cubs creeping through the fog. You was like, oh, Ship, know some big ass dogs.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna call the frogs. Oh wait, they're geckos.
Speaker 2: And we go wrestling all like a bunch of grecos.
Speaker 1: We're you on what is you on.
Speaker 2: About to get eaten alive? Well, we just want to hear your story on how you survived.
Speaker 1: The twitch chat would like to hear it as well. They have formed a hive.
Speaker 2: That's on the cell.
Speaker 1: That's on the cell, he said, the.
Speaker 6: Cell, the cell, like the cellular phone.
Speaker 1: The cell.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna take five. But we're not gonna take five. We're gonna listen to the story about how you almost died, about how you almost died.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's do it? Yeah, Ship, fuck do it?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay, all right? Shall shall I begin my tale?
Speaker 13: Told with?
Speaker 1: Can we do? Can we I like to do it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship? Keep going?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Fuck it?
Speaker 9: Told within my apartment. Here we go in northern Utah, where I was looking for all kinds of roots and grains and shrugs when all of a sudden, on my begandering, I came.
Speaker 3: Across these cubs crying.
Speaker 9: Coyotes crying. Shortly I heard the bigger ones, larger ones.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, is that tent?
Speaker 4: I said, Jesus, this might be it. I gotta grab my basket and all my other shit because I don't want to not today, not at twenty one.
Speaker 9: I'm ready to live on. I want to see some more sun. So I turned, I ran as fast as I could.
Speaker 4: I thought, oh, maybe I.
Speaker 14: Go up a tree.
Speaker 9: I should m hmm, maybe maybe, probably not. I seen on National Geographic that they liked to houp and climb a.
Speaker 16: Lot, so let me.
Speaker 9: Just keep on running. I turn around and I see no one behind me, and I said, oh my god. They don't want to eat me. They don't want this maddy meat.
Speaker 2: So you thought that ten coyotes was creeping behind you, but you come to realize they couldn't find you, So climb up a tree and climb up you shall. You had to talk to two geckos, so you touch the dial. You talk to me. I am Denzel, and you talk to him. His name is loud. About how you came across a few little cubs when you did a little hike in the wild.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, I want to tell my kids about this yet.
Speaker 2: And that's how we know you do not have a child, because if you did, you would not venture out into the wild. And if you did, they're gonna be like, hey, mom, you're throwing style.
Speaker 1: Man. I gotta say, Maddie, you're really uh, you really showed up. Showed up. You're someone's call, she's she's definitely if we if they're listen question there's no ranking, but if there was, there was, Oh, what is your question, Mattie?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, what are your guys? That lo's like your your top like animation, like like it can be something you like, something.
Speaker 2: Like this is the one.
Speaker 1: We tell them tell thee I feel bad because she's gonna feel bad. We tell So I was I was well. I was talking to Denzel before the stream and I was like, is there anything you don't want to talk about? And he was like, I hate when people asked me questions like like what's your favorite anime?
Speaker 2: And I was just like yo, because I was literally just thinking about so like you you you your academia. I'd be like no, They're like, come on, man, that you know what you academi you know, like.
Speaker 11: You don't answer the question, then.
Speaker 2: You know you watch your cho broke.
Speaker 4: All right, you never see here and all of a sudden you're going too bad now you never got.
Speaker 2: You ever seem funny me, bro you mean d you know, I mean watching super Ship yet and it should be awesome. Dude, I'd be like, wow, you're going like, there's.
Speaker 1: What do you with the typical answer? When when when you asked the question?
Speaker 2: I watched all types of cartoons, dude, I watched every cartoon ever except for Johnny Test That shit sucks.
Speaker 1: That's the most specific fucking cartoon you could have picked.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's there's more. There's more that I don't like, Like what Fanboy and chumpshum is garbage? Fo that's that's that's just terrible? Whoever made that? Fuck you? Is there anything else?
Speaker 8: I don't like?
Speaker 2: Ship? They're replacing all the cartoons on Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network in Disney.
Speaker 1: I see on Fairly Odd Parents. They keep adding characters.
Speaker 2: It's like a dog.
Speaker 1: There's some girl now who's like Timmy's sister. There's a baby fairy. I don't know if you're seeing any of this.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Poof was cool?
Speaker 1: You like Poof?
Speaker 2: I like pool, but that was a that.
Speaker 1: Was a shark jumping moment with her.
Speaker 2: I fucking love poof really fuck yeah, fucking Poof Poof Bro. You fucking like poof Broo, but you don't like Poof? You don't like Why here Racandamia? What you like poop bro? At the proof bro that you like poof?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Wow, this has only been this is this has only been We've only been on the line with Maddie for ten minutes. He really, yeah, I feel like I thought it was just like twenty minutes.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: No, that's cool. Maddy's been cool, she rhymed to us. She tells the whole story. What else is? What else you got on your mind? Mad Well?
Speaker 9: I was like, man, mmm, oh, you know, I've just been trying to keep it real, just kind of hanging out. She's crazy right now? She was absolutely, So, I'm about to do shrooms on Sunday and go to the park again, you know, to like a National Forest park here in Virginia.
Speaker 1: That's cool. I've never done I've never done psychedelics before. I have was that like.
Speaker 16: Fire, It's a spiritual experience.
Speaker 1: I've been wanting to, you know, I'll share it.
Speaker 2: I'll share it, I'll share it. Okay, Well, yeah, when I you know, when I did ascid, I did ask it like five times in the span of two months.
Speaker 1: The first so you the first time, first time, the first.
Speaker 2: Time I smoked weed, I was like, oh, Ship, this is what this feels like. What's acid like? I didn't want to go beyond that, Like, I was like, man, what's acid like? So I tried ascid, liked it, did it four more times, and then after that it was like, if you like askeid, you gonna make shrooms. I did shrooms. The first time. It was fire. The second time, I went to a funeral, worst thing I possibly ever could have did.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on. It was crazy, like.
Speaker 2: The body was breathing and Ship, I was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Did you know? Did you know that you were gonna go to a funeral?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 2: I was nineteen. I was just like, I mean, I knew I was going to a funeral, but I didn't think the shit was gonna kick in. As soon as I got there, I took him. I took the shit with two of my friends and we all going there. It's a sad day.
Speaker 1: It's a sad day.
Speaker 2: We go there and shit, like soon as we walk in, the bitch the shit the fucking shrooms just kicked in and I'm just like, oh fuck, we're at a funeral, like like in my head though I couldn't say it out loud because it was fucked up, but it was just like whoa Like. I was like, damn, I was crying as shit. And then I'm like, damn high nobody know. I go around a corner. I'm like I never had to face some shit like this. But my boy lived right around the corner. He knew exactly what to do in those type of situations. He was like, man, you just gotta calm your mind down. Man, just going there, say pay you respect and get out. So I was like, all right, cool, I saved my friend's life. He was about to get hit by a car that same day. That ship was crazy. That was a crazy ass day.
Speaker 1: Did when you were when you were at the funeral and you were on ascid, did you come to anything it was on shrooms? Well, okay, did you have any like, did you come to any epiphanies about death? About anything about death?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 1: What was what was the ephany I was going to see my friend again?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was okay, you know, but yeah, never again. Never again?
Speaker 1: Though a glarifying experience.
Speaker 2: And there was one time I took shrooms and they didn't kick in right then, and I just kept taking them. By the time I get a call to go to a studio. Soon as I go to the studio, the ship kicks ineing and it's just like whoa Like, I'm like, what the fuck is going on? And I was like, did y'all have somebody in here earlier? They was like, yeah, dude, we had a rock band in here. I was like, yeah, I feel it.
Speaker 1: I felt what do you what do you mean you felt?
Speaker 2: I just felt that ship like I was so high. Like I was like, yo, whoever the fuck was in here? I was like, Yo, that ship is crazy right now, Like y'all need to y'all need to save this ship. I don't know what the fuck going on? Well, bro, this shit is wild. I can't do this.
Speaker 1: That's a high compliment that somebody like leaves their energy in the studio.
Speaker 2: It didn't even smell sweaty or nothing. I was just like I was just like, bro with somebody in here earlier, because this ship feel crazy, like felt like I just felt like somebody was yelling for thirty minutes and it was like, yeah, we just had a band in here. It was like a rock band. It was heavy metal. I was like, Okay, I understand now, this is wild. No hell no, get to.
Speaker 9: Say against the machine video.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no. It's a whole different time, a whole different time. Maddie.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Maddie, Maddie, Maddie, you've been You've been a great call. Thank you so much for for for putting yourself out there, for sharing with us. Any any final words to say before we go, uh, you know, nothing but a.
Speaker 9: Love piece of hair, grease be there for other people. Y'all drink a lot of water, staying try to get as high as often as possible.
Speaker 1: I don't know, beautiful, I love you, made hey, thank you for calling Maddie.
Speaker 9: I love you too.
Speaker 1: Of course, Now you go see so well Okay, she okay, I'm gonna like I'm break down. A really subtle thing that happened just there, she said, of course, and so but but that was her final line. But sometimes there's enough course, and there's something else. Yeah, and you waited and I waited and that was it, and that was it. I guess it's always, but I guess the the risk that you run of waiting.
Speaker 2: We gonna have awkward silence? Then are fucked up?
Speaker 1: Ending Sure, I understand that. Does something happen to the music?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship? What the hell happened later? Is that kind of what's her name?
Speaker 1: Christ know?
Speaker 2: You guys are Christine? Is that you Christine? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's nice, that's what we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did y'all drop the music because of that? I was just like, I was just telling the story, Ship, like, what the fuck? What else?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 19: I just like you bask in the silence a little bit. Yea, man, it just made everything awkward. Now I'm like, damn, now the music just not there.
Speaker 2: Just throw it off. Tip my hat to your bitch ass niggas.
Speaker 1: Anyway, h let's see, let's check out with the chat here. Uh, someone see we we're talking about this. Someone brought up is this offensive to green people?
Speaker 2: But we are we are, but we're green people right now, We're definitely racist.
Speaker 1: But we are green people. So I'm I'm a green person right now.
Speaker 2: He just said I'm racist because I said, all geckos sell life insurance.
Speaker 1: That's way more racist, was it?
Speaker 2: Car insurance?
Speaker 1: Car insurance?
Speaker 2: Apparently I'm racist.
Speaker 1: I don't gecko sell car insurance.
Speaker 2: Apparently you don't sell car insurance. You don't know what the funk I do?
Speaker 1: Do you conscience consurance?
Speaker 2: I would you just interrupted me when I was trying just you.
Speaker 1: Were trying to sell bullshit? Go ahead trying.
Speaker 2: You really told me to come on the show because you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Sell car Try to sell some conscience.
Speaker 2: Dude, think got fifteen minutes of more? Will sell you fifty more on cars?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 1: Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: See there's a guy that thinks I'm a fucking frog.
Speaker 1: Everyone thinks I'm Yeah. Everyone immediately thinks that we're frogs. If they don't know any better, they had to think I'm a frog that I sell insurance.
Speaker 2: I sell fucking life insurance.
Speaker 1: He's a life insurance car insurance.
Speaker 2: Shut up, I sell insurance. I ensure people that they're gonna.
Speaker 1: You don't sound very You don't sound very confident with you.
Speaker 2: Don't sound very confident therapy man.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be more fucker.
Speaker 2: I don't have an Australian acts say oh, I know I talk like this night and like no, I don't talk like that, motherfucker. And I love Australians. Please don't hit me.
Speaker 1: Some says calling a gecko a frog is racist. I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See he was like, well you're looking at frog boy, You're like, you know they do that? Hey, ain't you that frog? When the their possessions. I'm actually a gecko.
Speaker 1: Well actually you you said earlier you're a philanthropist gecko.
Speaker 2: I was a philanthropist gecko. I got fired because I was cheap.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, what do you mean you got fired?
Speaker 2: You got I got fired? Okay, what was the I got fired? I sell car insurance. I'm a car insurance.
Speaker 1: Car insurance got go, and I won't drive, yes or whatever you say you are.
Speaker 2: They don't give licenses to geckos. Well apparently we could represent it.
Speaker 1: I think that's racist.
Speaker 2: That's very racist. See, that's fucked up. I'm a third class citizen.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to sell car insurance, but you're not allowed.
Speaker 2: To drive a car. That's crazy up. They want to use my face and the wee voice. He was like, this is the wee boys you gave you watch your break brother, you know.
Speaker 10: What you do.
Speaker 1: M Let's take a call.
Speaker 2: What else is Nick?
Speaker 1: We had some I got seventeen from this freaking calls Gabe from uh here here? You want to talk to Dean troube.
Speaker 2: But not funny.
Speaker 1: Just question Dean. Dean, Hey, Dean, Hello Dean, it's going on.
Speaker 2: It's good to see you again, Dean.
Speaker 8: How are you doing Dean? Yes, Dean, Laurel.
Speaker 6: Quack yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's happening to do?
Speaker 6: I have a problem, all right, and I think you guys might be will to help me out just because.
Speaker 5: It's it's almost related to you guys.
Speaker 6: You know, I am so addicted to playing leap frog, all right, and it's causing problems with me and my wife.
Speaker 1: What do you like so much about leap frog?
Speaker 2: I'm not a frog. I know you're not, So why are you saying it's related?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Because I'm a gecko? Because I'm green.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 6: So I'm jumping in the air right and air is going right through my balls. It feels wonderful. Word m hm. The drafting, you know, very mhm. And I want to I want to play leap frog with my Wife's about every twenty minutes and she says no.
Speaker 2: You know why why? Because you play leap frog with her every night?
Speaker 6: Is that too much to ask for?
Speaker 2: Is it too much to ask for?
Speaker 6: I think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it isn't.
Speaker 6: What about what do you think about? Like two times a week or three times a week?
Speaker 2: That depends? Is bleap frog? Uh uh? Metaphor for something?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: I mean I would consider it as a form of relief in a way, but for her maybe not.
Speaker 2: There was her release.
Speaker 6: Well, her release is I guess not playing leap fraud?
Speaker 2: Say no to me?
Speaker 6: No, That's what it seems like. Every time she says no, she smiles.
Speaker 8: It's like evil.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't help you in that department, buddy, because I'm a gecko.
Speaker 6: Do you have any cousins I could talk to?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: At a certain point, I do wonder it is my life easier if instead of every day having to tell people but I'm not a frog, every day having to deny it, Would my life be easier if when people called me a frog I just went yes? Or would that be a form of surrender? It's a form of surrender, But can surrender sometimes be a positive? I'm actually I'm actually offended that he thinks I'm a frog, Like, do I look.
Speaker 8: Like a frog?
Speaker 13: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not calling you frogs by saying I lovely frog.
Speaker 1: You just think you just said you said that frogs and geckos are cousins.
Speaker 2: You could relate to a frog, chameleon, maybe.
Speaker 5: Frog, both amphibians.
Speaker 2: So you're calling us names.
Speaker 1: Now, can I ask you, Dean, Dean, what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 8: Dean?
Speaker 2: Are you a frog?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I like to pretend I'm a frog where I'm playing any frogs, I would like to be a frog.
Speaker 2: So you're saying no, no. Do you go up to a donkey and be like, hey, I'm a horse?
Speaker 5: What you have.
Speaker 2: You don't? I don't play horse, dude, because I'm a donkey.
Speaker 1: Think about just just just I want to just tell you this right now, Dean, Really think about when you are embodying a frog and you're playing leap frog. Think about yourself and that headspace, because I can tell that you're really getting into it and that you really identify with this identity of being a frog when you are in that process, And imagine if somebody called you a gecko, yeah, and how that would feel you.
Speaker 2: Feel you don't call a horse a donkey man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the only thing I can say is I'm sorry. I don't understand how you can look through.
Speaker 1: That and maybe, maybe, maybe just one day, we will forgive you one day. Thank you for calling Dean, but this is not today one day. Hey what now he got hung up on See?
Speaker 2: That was justified? That was That was a good one. We got the chat, that was what they talk about.
Speaker 1: Let's see here. What does the chat say? I love you, ulysses Ka No, lie walking is on my repeat list. I played that ship every morning at four a m.
Speaker 2: Okay, we understand the chat. Let's let's get back to these cars.
Speaker 1: That was fast.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Well once relationship advice. She found out her boyfriend was previously in the night your relationships before they get together, and he recently got her present pregnant. That might be a good one, you.
Speaker 1: Think, so, that might be a good one. We got Amy fifty two from California has nightmares about Wales. We kind of already did the whales thing wal thing.
Speaker 2: We don't need to go back dream interpretations of Wales. Wells Fargo.
Speaker 1: Aaron, Hello, what's your life like?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: Give me one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go, so I do a quick She sounds nervous.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm back.
Speaker 2: Well well, well if it isn't Aaron, yes it's me. Well Aaron, how were you guys?
Speaker 3: I didn't expect to actually get through.
Speaker 2: Well you got through, Aaron. We're hearing you having some relationship troubles.
Speaker 6: Aaron.
Speaker 2: Why don't you talk to us?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, oh.
Speaker 16: Yes, it's been a wild ride.
Speaker 3: To give you a little context, I started working at a new job, and like about a month in his dude started like working on our ship again, and she followed me around like a lost puppy dog, and we kind of got to know each other as friends and we actually started getting into a relationship right the whole time.
Speaker 16: In the beginning, he didn't tell.
Speaker 13: Me that he was with a girl for like nine years and they were engaged, and so he ended.
Speaker 3: Up like breaking it off with her and going with me, and then he was like going back and forth between both of us for a time.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: He finally decided that he hates her, I guess, and he wants to be with me. But now she's pregnant with his kids.
Speaker 1: She's pregnant with his kids, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you don't need to do anything but let this man raise his kid because you guys, you don't wanted to get messy. Huh, you don't wanted to get messy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I can hear you now right.
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I was saying you don't wanted to get messy because he got another woman pregnant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's already been pretty messy.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: So he was in a nine year relationship before you got I mean Aaron, I mean he was in a nine He was in a nine year relationship. Wait, you're twenty one?
Speaker 9: M hm?
Speaker 2: How old?
Speaker 1: How old is this guy?
Speaker 3: Sounds like he's in his thirties twenty six.
Speaker 1: Twenty six? Oh okay, because I'm gonna say if he's your age, I mean, you know they were he was with this girl since he was like fucking ten oh something. That maybe my math.
Speaker 2: But this must must be recent.
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh, I would say, just least it yesterday.
Speaker 1: Wait, so if he recently got her pregnant, how long have you guys been? Let me let's before we move further, we need to get the timeline straight on here.
Speaker 3: What mm hmm.
Speaker 1: When did you start dating him? How many months ago?
Speaker 3: About like seven? But he recently decided that he wanted to try and make.
Speaker 6: It work with her.
Speaker 1: Aaron Aaron, Aaron, leave this guy, Leave this guy. I don't, I don't. So you were dating him for seven months and then he goes and tries to hook up with this girl he was in a nine year relationship with. And then he goes back to you. He's like, oh, that didn't work, let me come back to you.
Speaker 2: And then he gets are pregnant because he didn't wrap it up.
Speaker 1: What the fuck's going on here? Get Aaron, you're twenty one years old, to get out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, live your life. It's not like you're gonna like marry this dude. Fuck this dude, fuck him, let him raise this kid, let him be a good dad to and be a good husband to that lady and have him raised the kid.
Speaker 1: But let him do all that boring it. Well, you go be twenty one and amazing, go out into the world, Go to India, do a meditation for try to India, go to go to Greece, fall in love, start go to Thailand. Go to Thailand, start a small business selling Candles on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Do stuff, do stuff?
Speaker 1: I hate I hate this life of this guy with this I hate this guy.
Speaker 2: He's like immagad yay, he's like like in a relationship someone that's like nine airs and shit, you're better than that, Aaron, and you're twenty one. Live your best life.
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you guys are right. Just kind of sucks because we like work together every day.
Speaker 10: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do into my apartment complex?
Speaker 5: Where do you workhouse?
Speaker 1: Warehouse?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do, like manual labor. I guess you'd say.
Speaker 1: Nice respect.
Speaker 2: And let me guess y'all smashed and now you can't stop think about it.
Speaker 3: Kind of sort of.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 1: It happens to the best of us. For sure.
Speaker 3: We just like got super seriously fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm gonna let you know right now, if you get super serious super fast, it's not worth it. Most relationships take time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, makes you're right, find of look at it like that.
Speaker 1: Plus, listen, I get it. He's in your apartment complex, he works with you. But you don't have to like him. You don't have to I mean, regardless, you don't have to like anyone you work with, whether or not you had sex with them or in a relationship with them or anything like that. You know you can minimize contact here. You know how much interaction with this guy is necessary in order for you to facilitate the necessary duties for you to complete your job function.
Speaker 3: Like n my job function.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not gonna quit your job?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why do you get a new gig? Huh do you want to get a new gig?
Speaker 6: I have been thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It's just like this one pays super well.
Speaker 1: Listen, Aaron, just do anything except be involved with this guy in any way, shape or for him. I hate everything you've told me about your interaction with him. I hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're working with him. Just keep it cordials. You're not supposed to be even fucking guys work on a job anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't think she did it on the job.
Speaker 2: No, not on a job, but anybody. You're not supposed to be dating anybody on the job, so that goes against the code of work anyway. So leave that shit alone.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about this call, Aaron?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's kind of made me look at it a little differently. Sometimes you just need to hear things that you just can't.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't know. We don't really know you, so we can't really sugarcoat things and be like, oh, it's gonna be okay. You can try to talk to him. Don't talk to this dude, no more, man, it's.
Speaker 1: Over anything else you want to say to the people before we go in.
Speaker 16: No, well, thank you guys.
Speaker 14: I really appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 2: So now, what what do you want to do?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just like in general, Yeah, how are you feeling?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you down to keep taking calls or getting tired? I don't want to keep you forever?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 1: What are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Let's see, you know what, let's do Uh about three more calls?
Speaker 1: More calls? We can do that. So so let's have an orgy. No, I'm just reading the chat. I'm just saying what they're saying. Let's see what looks interesting here.
Speaker 2: Everybody pretty pretty much have a standard thing.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me how has your experience been as a gecko talking to people on the phone thus far? Any thoughts about the experience overall of being a gecko and talking to people on the phone. As we sort of slowly but surely, wind down, reassess, reconvene.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would just say I'm a bad bitch, you know what I'm saying. They're gonna be like, what kind of why are you calling himself a bad bitch? Maybe I'm just a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: Man, Michael, Hey, Hello, how are you doing? Michael?
Speaker 2: Hello? Michael.
Speaker 11: It's I didn't even.
Speaker 15: Read this was a wild Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Bro, we're here.
Speaker 1: Uh Michael says here, you got a new job in security, but you're worried because because you're skinny, and you're worried that if something happens, then so please please you are you're worried that if something happens, you will not be able to handle the situation because of your petite figure. Is that Is that an accurate assessment?
Speaker 12: I mean, I.
Speaker 15: Wouldn't use the word fatigue, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, he didn't call himself with tea. He said he was skinny. Okay, listen here man, uh mister man, you're gonna make be making money on.
Speaker 1: His job, sir.
Speaker 15: Hell yeah, man, I'm making like four extra dollars from my normal weights that I'll make it like my current job per hour.
Speaker 5: I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fucking awesome and I'm happy for you, but your your security and your skinny and you probably have some concerns about that. Sign up for a multi class. They'll teach you how to use all the fucking all your limbs to fuck somebody up, just in case you need to fuck somebody up. And a wrestling class, you know what, the hell yeah, and don't get it.
Speaker 15: I think I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna be making money. Just set some money aside every month. Just sign up for the unlimited package out the local muy Tai gym or a kickboxing gym, and then if somebody come at you with the bullshit, beat his ass first. Because we don't want nobody to die, get some handcuffs. Handcuffs from goddamn cowboys styling you good. You don't got to kill nobody. I don't want nobody to die, so you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should get a last too.
Speaker 15: I'll just practice my damn roundhouse kicks. I'll practice my roundhouse kicks. I'll kick them in the face.
Speaker 1: Is that do they do that in moy ti?
Speaker 2: The round Hell? Yeah, that sh it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Can you roundhouse kick.
Speaker 2: Someone I can question mark kick. Roundhouse kick is a question mark kick. Oh man. It's like when you're going up. They think it's just gonna be like a regular kick, and then you whip it up like that, you whip this part of your leg. You whip up, it goes into a question mark. It smacks the right and face.
Speaker 1: Goddamn where Well, okay, so you got a security gig. What are you securing? What is this? Is this a venue?
Speaker 4: Where?
Speaker 1: What's the what's the venue that we're securing here?
Speaker 15: So I'm working for a security company. It's not like any one particular venue, but they get contracts or outdoard security for places and they're like post shifts and just like if I see a shift that like works in my schedule, I'll sign up for it. And basically just like checking bags, making sure everyone's like doing the things that they should be doing. You know, nothing too crazy, is what I've been told.
Speaker 2: But that's a good job. But just in case something does get crazy, you gotta know your exits at any venue because a lot of crazy shit be happening. So know your exits and know your interests, know where to direct people just in case because you're the security. You know how many times I run into security like Hey, where's such and such? And then he'd be like, I don't know, man, I just got the gig. I just got the gig. So know the venue inside and out, whether it's a venue, whether it's a stadium, even the club, even the bar where it's just literally the exit in the back. Like you just could tell people, Hey, if you go into the bathroom, go out that way. If emergency, go out this way. At least you know, all right, yeah, and practice you'll martial arts skills.
Speaker 9: Who knows?
Speaker 15: Maybe maybe like you come to Atlanta, you know, I might do I might do it, Denzel Curry Shiel, although I might want that else, so I could just go because I mean.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, if you want to work Michelle, cool, but you gotta have experience in martial arts. I can't have somebody there to protect people. If you can't protect your goddamn self. What the fuck is the point of being security if you can't protect yourself?
Speaker 1: Wow, do you have any do you have any experience with any form of martial arts? Maybe karate camp when you were a child, or you know, taekwondop, go crap, my god boxing my brother.
Speaker 15: Yeah no, My my brother was always trying to like get me to intellect fighting and shit, you know, and so like I did, like I did like karate some like form of karate when I was like in like fifth grade.
Speaker 1: Then that's good if you had to, if you had to, if you had to kill, is that within you?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 15: I you know what, if I was in the situation where like there was some shit going down, I feel like with enough adrenaline, definitely, I'm like, if I could sense what was going on and like some shit was like going down, I could kill.
Speaker 2: But that's following your gut and see assessing the situation, my friend. And you have to be aware to do that. So that's all part of the job of being a security. So I would have to say that you have to learn all these things, and you could learn that within martial arts, because that's all about awareness because if you're about to get punched, you have to be aware that you're gonna get punched, and you gotta know the distance when you're gonna get punched. So there you go. You have to do what you have to do in order to make sure you're the best security on the job. You're reliable and you could be able to be counted on in any situation and assess the problem.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling, Michael.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Michael.
Speaker 15: Hell yeah, man, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I guess we're good.
Speaker 1: I'm good, chel, I am done, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think I've done it. Let me see everybody in the group shot. Let me just give it a couple of shots. See bitch ass motherfuckers, and we're just gonna see what's going on.
Speaker 1: I won't have anything else to say to mister Denzel Curry before we sign off.
Speaker 2: Top flight Security of the World. Craig shout out. Skate was skate task, skate tactic A cool? Uh young geech? What's up else? Who else?
Speaker 1: I love you two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just gonna give a shout out. Oh damn, they're all attacking me. We're just gonna shout out the whole chat. Shout out to the whole chat. I am decho and this is therapy, Gecko.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to promote or plug or tell the people about anything, you're working on any and he melts my eyes.
Speaker 2: See your future coming soon. And if you're not a Denzel Curry fan, you will be a Denzel Curry fan, and if he was a Denzel Curry fan, you just left because you thought I was making some bullshit. You're gonna be a Denzel Curry fan again. I stand behind that this next album's not gonna have any skips, no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: I love you, Denzil Curry. Thank you very much for joining me and becoming a Gecko. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Yes, on the line.
Speaker 6: Every night
Speaker 2: Life, but it's not really an expert