Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Thursday Show, Morning Studio. We're gonna do nineties TV catchphrases. I saw yesterday was Will Smith's birthday. It's fifty six. He's way older than Uncle Phil was when Uncle Phil was the old one on the show. Wow, that's crazy, way older too, by the way. Uh so nineties TV catchphrases. This is from the Fresh Prince. But this is the example.
Speaker 4: What's up Jay?
Speaker 3: So that's the handshake. Then we all did that like second grade thought cool, So write your answer down. I'm gonna play the catch phrase. You just tell me the show that it's from.
Speaker 4: Ready, Ready, Newman.
Speaker 3: Pretty easy. If you miss it, you're out. I'm in, Hello Newman, Amy Seinfeld, watchbox Seinfeld, Eddie Seinfeld correct.
Speaker 5: Next, pretty easy.
Speaker 3: You just have to get the show. You don't need the character. But if you say the character and you're wrong, you miss it.
Speaker 4: So let's not do that.
Speaker 6: I'm in for the wind lunchbox put full.
Speaker 3: House correct, Amy, Eddie full House correct correct correct?
Speaker 4: Next, cheese.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: And then we always play it again. Here it is, got me cheese? Got me cheese? Well, listen to who's saying it. Yeah, cheese. Wow, I'm in for the wind. I'm in not for the wind. Crazy, I don't lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I mean, I put family matters, but it doesn't sound like Irkle to me.
Speaker 8: Eddie, I have family matters too, but that does not sound like Urkle.
Speaker 4: Amy.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, it's family matters.
Speaker 4: It gets no more Rkle? Did I do that?
Speaker 7: I need same voice?
Speaker 4: I didn't hear that. Didn't hear it? Next up? Holy crap, man, these are getting hard. What is that? Holy crap? Holy crap? Oh, the crap. It's definitely not Urkle. I'm in holy crap. Humhm yeah, Crazy, I'm blown away that you guys aren't getting this Amy? Are you guys? Especially those two? They didn't get rkle Holy crap. I don't know if that's I didn't say it like that, Holy crap.
Speaker 3: Watch watch your answer Simpsons, Eddie, I have cheers Amy family guy. No, that's Frank Barone. Everybody loves Raymond.
Speaker 4: Holy crap. Okay, here now that's the dad. Yeah good, you well know what he wins. You have a right to be upset with those we should have got there.
Speaker 3: Well you especially, that's the show. You why I love that show let's do speed round. Oh, we'll do three buzz in. Here we go next, not that there's.
Speaker 9: Anything wrong Lunchbox Seinfeldt Correct two Seinfelds, you got us next up, it's more to lunchbox Lunchbox. Power Rangers, Yeah, correct, Power Rangers said mighty more from Power Rangers next.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, South Park. Correct. I thought you guys would do better.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just disappointed in myself for the expectations I put on you may gosh, that's tough. That's the most young one.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, ready to do it again? That was a That must have been season one? Am I nuts? Well? Glad everybody's here. We got a good show for you. Sin Anon of a sin Bo. There's a question.
Speaker 3: Hello, Bobby Bones. My husband and I have been married for about five years. You really want to start a family. The problem is, I'm not sure I'm ready. I love our life as it is, and I worry about the changes introducing a child would bring, especially since most of the child care would fall on me. I'm afraid that if I tell him how I feel, it could permanently damage our relationship. I want to have kids, too, just not yet. How do I convince him that waiting would be better for everyone signed kindly kidless. Well, I think there will be permanent damage if you don't say anything about it and let it fester and have a kid when you don't want to have a kid, or don't talk about it, Like I understand the I don't want the initial discomfort of getting in this conversation because it will not be comfortable for either of us, but you know it's gonna be way way, way, way way more uncomfortable is not addressing it and it festering heavy resentment one way or the other, either by you just not getting pregnant when he thinks you're trying to, or him are you getting pregnant when you don't want to.
Speaker 4: So my encouragement.
Speaker 3: Is to go ahead and get the uncomfortable part over, which is the we need to talk about this. It's not gonna feel good to talk about it, so you know it's not feel good, but you got to get on the same page. You can compromise, you can decide one way or the other, but you have to get on the same page because you can't keep withholding your thoughts and feelings from him about something so important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even if they don't agree it's if it's not.
Speaker 7: A trivial thing that you can just let fizzle.
Speaker 3: Yep again, I'm telling you, I understand why you don't want to say it because it will probably create us some friction. And he's like, wait what and it could turn into a big fight, But it's not near as big as the actual damage that's going to happen if you just load it fester and say nothing about it, or if you get pregnant when you don't want to, or if you secretly keep yourself from getting pregnant when he wants to.
Speaker 7: And we could, you know, assume the best here and wonder if like he might be like, wow, thank you for sharing your feelings with me, Like I didn't know you were feeling that way at the moment. So let's revisit this in six months.
Speaker 3: Best and worst case scenarios are still better than the growing resentment that will happen or the festering of this circumstance.
Speaker 4: Best and worst are better than letting it just go.
Speaker 3: Worst is you can get into a huge fight and that takes that probably takes you to a healthier place eventually anyway. And best is Amy's like he gives you some candy and it's like, Okay.
Speaker 7: No, that's just with anything. Sometimes we get focused on the worst part of it all, and it's like, oh, but what if it all works out and I'm.
Speaker 3: Here to tell you best and worson's still better than what's going to happen if you don't talk about it. Yeah, that's my advice there. It's not actually advice on how to feel or.
Speaker 4: What to do. It's you just got to talk about it.
Speaker 3: And this is one of those fundamental issues that you got to be on the same page about. You don't have to agree be you need to be on the same page of understanding how you how you feel? All right, good luck. Here's voicemail from Kathy in Colorado.
Speaker 5: I have a Joe pray Amy.
Speaker 4: Why couldn't the Bird.
Speaker 5: Of Prey get a date? He was too awkward?
Speaker 4: Awkward? Oh how hard? End of the age? Awkward?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Amy's corny coming up in just a few minutes. Let's hear from Jason in Las Vegas. Hey, Bobby, morning studio.
Speaker 1: You were wondering why the coach.
Speaker 4: Wanted to meet Amy.
Speaker 3: It's because she's a freaking smoke show.
Speaker 4: No other reason.
Speaker 3: Well, there is the other reason because it's the Texas A and M coach, and he's married and he's the head coach of Texas A and M, and Amy is an Aggie and he was just wanted to know if there were other AGNs voice. Yeah, I don't know, but we have that interview with coach Elko later today. It'll be on twenty five Whistles tomorrow's Pile of Stories.
Speaker 7: A new study suggests that high pitched female voices really can make men do crazy things.
Speaker 4: Like you want to stab themselves in the face.
Speaker 7: No, y'all like it. It turns you into a competitive mode because you're attracted to the high pitch, so you start doing things to show off.
Speaker 4: I think it depends on how hide the pitch.
Speaker 3: If you're saying higher pitch than ours and it's a female, like a feminine voice, yes, but if you're talking about the nanny, oh gosh, like a shrilly type voice, no, I want to stab my ear drums out.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 7: I think that just if they're hearing a woman's voice go higher, then they may drive faster, make impulse decisions.
Speaker 4: You have to get away reading. I think you're interpeting that.
Speaker 7: No, they trigger a subconscious response in men, making them feel more competitive or eager to impress.
Speaker 3: I would say, just a woman being around does all of that. Sure, So that would be a higher pitch voice than we have. So a woman being around does make you, even if you don't realize it, go, I really need to.
Speaker 4: Step it up.
Speaker 7: But they say for women, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to talk in a lower voice.
Speaker 4: Like the woman who had that company where the would test your blood.
Speaker 3: Yes, Elizabeth Holmes, Elizabeth Holmes, so clear you find out. I mean it wasn't her real voice, but she was told have a deeper voice, so she lived alive where professionally.
Speaker 4: She would always talk.
Speaker 7: Yeah wild did you watch some of that Paris Hilton testimony when she was like she would be talking.
Speaker 3: Going to a normal voice, really be like, I am Paras Hilton, and these are some things I'd like to say.
Speaker 4: And then after its elvers te god.
Speaker 7: But she wanted to be taken seriously, and.
Speaker 4: I think she's been playing a character to someone else.
Speaker 7: So a game show called Fast Friends is being developed by Max. It's going to feature contestants doing puzzles and games, answering trivia questions on sets from show Friends and like Central Perk type situation, and it's the thirtieth anniversary of Friends that they're probably aligning with that.
Speaker 3: It's fine because a lot of people like Friends, but also that network owns Friends, so it makes sense inside that world as well. We can do a game show and get people to still watch it and strain the show. We make money off the show. Still, what else?
Speaker 7: On a related note to that, the couch from Central Perk just sold for thirty thousand dollars during an auction.
Speaker 4: That seems really it seems exclusive. I don't know, big.
Speaker 3: Big big things usually don't go for as much unless it's like a full dinosaur. But also I wonder how many couches there were, because I can't imagine.
Speaker 7: A lot of furniture in them.
Speaker 4: That's a good port.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine it was just one couch the whole time, And like Amy said, it's not the only piece of furniture.
Speaker 4: But it still went for a lot.
Speaker 3: Thirty thousand dollars is a lot, but you would think a historic shit like I bet for ten grand the machine, the cappuccino machine. I mean, all that stuff probably goes for a decent amount, like Game of Thrones. They just had a humongous act. You guess see that for the chair, No, for all the stuff from the show, like a bunch, and there were stuff that sold for one hundred thousands of dollars because it was really one of them though, and it was yeah, beg Game of Thrones.
Speaker 4: Also like nerds, that's me. I like nerds. I don't buy any of that though.
Speaker 7: The average American clashes with their in laws once a month. And I have the top five things that you can argue about.
Speaker 4: With in laws.
Speaker 7: They raise kids, okay at five, parenting decisions, sure for money, three disputes about their partner, two lifestyle choices, and the number one thing politics.
Speaker 4: Oh interesting.
Speaker 3: I have been married for three years. I love my in laws, meaning I have no issue with them.
Speaker 7: You I've never clashed once. No, because for the average American it's once a month.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 3: They don't live here. That helps, so yeah. So, but I also like we want on vacation. We took them with us. I love being around them. I think I love being around them more than my wife does because those are her parents, like she's always had them. I think part of us I didn't have parents. I think that's cool. But also I just they're just so funny and like so cool, and the only that we would clash about would be their massive Oklahoma fans and I'm a massive Arkansas fans, and team's better about I'm getting that fight right now.
Speaker 4: That was Amy's pile of stores. It's time for the good news ready.
Speaker 8: Stacey and Christian Blaylock have fostered over eighteen children in the past ten years. Well, six years ago they fostered two. They were twins, and then they ended up adopting them. A few weeks later they found out, oh my gosh, they have siblings. They have four siblings. Wins have siblings. Yeah, so they're like, let's try to adopt the four siblings. Well, the process takes forever and ever, it was eight years until finally last Friday they adopted four siblings. So now they have all six kids under the same roof. So even the twins that they fostered they adopted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they probably only adopted them because it's like, well, we want to adopt them because they're siblings.
Speaker 4: They're twins, and they keep them together and to.
Speaker 3: Find out they're wow, and they have four other so they go from two to eight.
Speaker 8: Yes, So Tatum Tremaine are the twins, and then Mia, Ellie, Calli, and Xander are the four of the siblings all living together.
Speaker 4: Now, it's a pretty selfless family.
Speaker 7: Pretty awesome, So great for those kids to have each other and be together.
Speaker 4: And the fact that they found out that they had the word sparing bill and I'm not.
Speaker 3: Doing I mean that, I'm like, shout out to that family. Think of that grocery bill. So that's that is so crazy and selfless and amazing. That is what it's all about.
Speaker 4: That was telling me something good. All right, here we go voicemail from last night morning too.
Speaker 10: I have a question if your significant others in the.
Speaker 1: Car and they're on speakerphone with.
Speaker 7: Somebody, do you engage in the.
Speaker 10: Conversation along with them. I'm just curious because I feel like.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I should talk or interject unless the other person knows that I'm in the car or wherever I'm at, and the person who calls acknowledges that I'm wisdom.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about speakerphone rules in the car, because we all do this.
Speaker 3: We have it on bluetooth. You're talking, first of all, if someone's in the car with me. I will always say, my wife's in the car with me when you pick up, be careful what you say. Yeah, that's good, unless I'm purposefully letting my wife hear stuff as like an age FBI agent, like she's like, listen to this. So but mostly it's like, hey, just in case my wife's here. If somebody has kids in the car, when I call them or their wife.
Speaker 4: You should tell me.
Speaker 3: Secondly, I'm not jumping into any speakerphone call if my wife's having one. If she has an acknowledged I'm here, I'm not jumping in unless I know the person really well. Right, So it's not my conversation to get in unless she says, also, Bobby's here, or it's somebody that I know a plus plus, like she's talking to Eddie, which, by the way, they text videos all the time, TikTok videos. Eddie doesn't take a TikTok video for me and ever even respond to it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but we we like, we both like this certain account that we follow.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you have to acknowledge the person in the car with you. But if you don't acknowledge them, they cannot jump.
Speaker 4: In, right.
Speaker 7: That's speakerphone.
Speaker 3: That's speaker by Eticitt for yeah, because I hate if I'm like, oh, did you bet on this game and like, oh, my wife's in the car, and I'm like, we didn't tell me your wife was in the car.
Speaker 4: So I think that's the etiquette. Good on that ever? I agree? Yeah, okay, next tip hit it?
Speaker 5: What is up?
Speaker 10: Wanted to call and ask Lunchbox a question. I was recently at a rental condo on a beach trip, and as we were unpacking all of our.
Speaker 9: Things, we opened.
Speaker 10: The bedside drawer and I found six one hundred dollars bills. What would Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Do in that situation?
Speaker 10: If you're wondering, I did call the rental company and we returned the money. Could not hold onto that in good conscious watch.
Speaker 4: Bok calld you have done.
Speaker 6: I'd have put that money in my pocket, or I would have split it amongst the guests and said, look, guys, we got a free night's stay because we just made six hundred dollars of our rental back.
Speaker 4: If they also paid for it, Yeah, like, whoever paid for you?
Speaker 1: A man?
Speaker 4: You paid? We all split this three ways. You get two hundred, you get, you get too ordered, let's go. Does it bother you that it's not your money?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: And then somebody accidentally left it somewhere?
Speaker 9: And if you accidental leave anyth you would get upset if somebody took yours that bother you at all?
Speaker 4: No, Okay, just want to just ask.
Speaker 6: I mean because like when I moved out of like the townhouse, when I moved here, then I lived with the ray, I left the dishes and the dishwasher and moved and didn't no one called me to give them my dishes back.
Speaker 4: Those are dishes in a different center. Guess what they cost money? Didn't they You got us? Wow, you nailed this, Okay exactly. That's like stealing money.
Speaker 3: I would say what I would do is I would call and be like, hey to the rental people, somebody left thee hundred bucks. Or I'd be like, hey, somebody left some money in the side drawer here. Do you know how much it is to see if it was them who left it or somebody in the past.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you want to know what they did the rental company. Did they put it in their pocket? They didn't contact the people that stayed there previously.
Speaker 3: Poston, this is where you find out. You go, how we found some money in the side droord you know how much it is?
Speaker 9: Because we don't if it's you guys, as we don't leave it here And they go, yeah, yeahh we left it.
Speaker 4: We left eighty bucks. No you didn't, Dan got them. Then you keep it. I just keep it.
Speaker 6: You're wasting too much leg work and time.
Speaker 3: We have a friend who left his stroller. He took his uh this is the debate that we had the other day. He went, they went to the park, loaded up their baby back into the car seat, drove off, left their stroller overnight, went back, the stroller was gone. He was like, somebody stole the stroller. I was like, I was like, well, I feel like theft, for the most part is when you know you're taking something and you know where you're taking it from. Somebody just saw a stroller by itself in a parking lot. It was like, somebody maybe left a stroller. I would I think it's a there's a little more to it than somebody stealing a stroller. If they sold it right out of the truck, that's stealing something just left in a park.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you would have to assume, oh no, somebody left like they're assuming, but you're assuming.
Speaker 3: My point was, he was like, can you believe somebody stole my stroller? I was like, I can't believe you left a two hundred and fifty dollars stroller and you drove off without it.
Speaker 4: And come back.
Speaker 6: They think someone doesn't need anymore, so they were putting it somewhere where someone would see it possible, like curbside.
Speaker 3: I said the exact same did, And I said, I don't know that for sure, and I wouldn't take it.
Speaker 7: They would eaven knowed. Hey, free stroller, that's true, take free to take?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or maybe the note blow off with the winds, right, We're just gonna make up scenario. But anyway, my point was, that wasn't that I didn't feel like that was Thatt. That was somebody who felt like they got lucky as somebody had the stroller behind.
Speaker 7: Okay, maybe it's not fat, but it's taking.
Speaker 4: I give me one more.
Speaker 5: I do not want my husband to hear what I am about to say. I am like Eddie's wife was. I do not want him to shave his head.
Speaker 7: I am worried.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna like it, or I'm not going to be attracted to him anymore. And so I was wondering now that Eddie has shaved his head, because I think it looks great. I actually was very surprised, and it's kind of making me reconsider allowing my husband to shave his head. So I was wanting to know what does Eddie's wife think? Does she like it now? Does she still think it's weird? Please help me out here.
Speaker 4: Thank you Eddie. You're bald now you shave a bald? Yeah? Are we talking normal?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, she loves it. My wife loves my head now.
Speaker 8: She didn't like it before because she said that I look like my dad because my dad too had a shaved head, And so I don't know.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden she's like, no, you look good with that shaved head. Great shape shaped head. It's the greatest shaped head I've ever seen. I think, what do you mean you have a great shaped head? Are you making fun of me? No, it's perfectly bald. It's his head is shaped. Wonder I shaved my head once. It was terrible.
Speaker 9: I had like a continence coming off the side of it, craters and stuff.
Speaker 3: Terrible. You have a lovely shit. I don't know why you're talking to me like that.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying you have a perfectly shaped head. I mean I like it no more. You could really see it.
Speaker 3: Those pictures you took in Vegas when you had retake pictures you act like pop your head looked great.
Speaker 4: Thank you having great head. I mean a lot of people are telling me like you should have done that a long time ago. It looks great. Thank you. Oh your wife does like it now.
Speaker 3: He loves it. All right, Thank you for the call. You guys can leave us a voicemail. Ask us a question anytime. Eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby. In the category of this seems like a terrible idea, Munda would like to say a little something, and this is a way, he says, if you want to speed up your service at a restaurant, this is what you should do.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Ray, Yeah, So my friend does this.
Speaker 2: You just grab out your phone and you put it on the stopwatch and you just set it at the edge of the table the second you get seated and you just hit start and it just stays up the whole time, and you're kind of able to see how long the app takes when the server first comes over, how long do you drinks take the main dish? When does it come your check? How long are you waiting for that? And it's informative how long everything takes. And also my friend said it always speeds up service. He's never had a bad meal since he started doing it.
Speaker 7: No way, Yeah, there's bad things in his meal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. This is a like terrible idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to put a stopwatch on the table and let it run and let.
Speaker 4: Everybody see it.
Speaker 3: Now, if you want to time it secretly to go, I wonder how long this is going to take.
Speaker 4: That's on you.
Speaker 3: You can time anything. You can time this segment. You can time your order at any restaurant. I have no problem with that. But if you want to put on the table, you're gonna have to deal with things are going to happen that maybe you don't see at your table.
Speaker 8: Do you think the server notices that stop watching it on the table knows exactly what it's for.
Speaker 3: Well, if there's just a stop watch on the table that started when you sat down.
Speaker 4: Of course this is not good.
Speaker 3: You feel like you're being monitored and timed. This is a terrible idea and you're better at restaurants. Sue will always ask, will say, hey, like BJ, whatever, he doesn't care. I'll say, hey, BJ, how is that Mexican spot for drinks you like? Usually it's about ten to fifteen minutes. We could probably go quickerf we go to a different spot. But he could do that and have that information and not put it on the table to make the weight staff the servers feel like they're being monitored measured.
Speaker 7: Because also if he's getting that information based on the fact that he put it out there and he thinks that's making the move faster than that means when y'all go, you have to do the same thing or you're not gonna get the same time.
Speaker 4: And you're probably gonna get the same spit in your food. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we actually got the idea from another restaurant because they said we only had an hour to eat, and so we put our stopwatch right there on the table, and that's how we knew we were within the parameters of the hour.
Speaker 3: Can someone convince me this is not a terrible idea? No, I don't see any win in this, because I would be so concerned they're screwing with my food that I wouldn't be able.
Speaker 4: To enjoy the food.
Speaker 7: And I can understand when a restaurant has a turnover time where they have a reservation coming and they're like, hey, yeah, look we can see you, but we need you out of here in an hour. So that makes sense if you need to tell.
Speaker 4: That you yes, and you say that to the server.
Speaker 3: Hey, they told us we need to get out of this table in one hour, so we're going to time ourselves to make sure we're able to leave the table.
Speaker 7: All right. They're gonna be like, wow, too vulnerable.
Speaker 3: The mess have your food where you can't see them, You're too vulnerable. Then they have your credit card where you can't see them, You're too vulnerable. This is one of the worst ideas I've heard.
Speaker 4: And what restaurant brings out the fastest food.
Speaker 2: You guys wouldn't know because you don't do the stop watching that.
Speaker 3: You can do that without putting it on the table. You literally can time anything you want. You'd be like, all right, go and just keep your phone in your pocket and they come stop it. Heck, make a note, take a journal with you, write it with a pen. But no, that's a terrible idea. Just a little placement on the table. You're not putting in front of their face. If they look down, they see it. They'll see it. They're obviously gonna look down because they're serving on the table lunchbox. You're the only one I could see this.
Speaker 4: Listen. I kind of like it.
Speaker 6: This guarantees great service, and you are there for a great experience. And if they want to give you great service, they see the time we're like, hey, I'm under a little more pressure, and they up their standards.
Speaker 4: Unless you know, they see the stop box.
Speaker 6: They get lazy, then they get a bad tip, and then you can tell them, why, look, how did you get your food quick?
Speaker 7: Who is it that y'all know this? They do that thing with the money on the table, my dad, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, you need to do that, which is it was a terrible idea. You had no problem with it. You take the money, you put it on the table.
Speaker 3: Let's just say it's five bucks in ones, and every time there's something that doesn't go right, you pick a dollar and put it back in your pocket. When once you get out of like two or one dollar, they don't care anymore. So again you're gonna have mystery stuff hapen to your food.
Speaker 8: I remember, oh this, but heats are not hot, and he put it back and then take a dollar away.
Speaker 4: That's not good. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play hardy truck bed. I stand by that is it? Not just a bad idea, that's a terrible idea. Four minute segment. I had to stop watch going good job right. Yesterday was apparently one hit wonder day, so I saw the stories about it. I don't normally do all the days, but I did come up with my favorite one hit wonders of all time. Now these are me the best one hit wonders according to me.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: If I tell you the song, you try to sing it back to me. To me at number five on my list, Macy Gray, I try, I.
Speaker 9: Try, arise above it, but I try.
Speaker 4: I try. So you don't know that one? No I just did it. No, man, No, you didn't you what I try to say?
Speaker 7: Goodbye? Choke, try to walk away and.
Speaker 4: I see I was closed. No, not at all.
Speaker 3: Let's try number four, lunch By, sing it back lou Bega mambo number five. I need a little Madga in my live.
Speaker 4: I need a little Soreena in my live. Mabo number five. He got back around to those books, right, I can tell you know it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you sing, I need a little Vanessa in my life. I need a little Michelle in my life.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure all those names are in it, but okay. Number three on my list of greatest one hit Wonders a song from Mark cohne Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Can you sing Walking in Memphis?
Speaker 6: I'm walking in Memphis with my head Hell, I walk down Beals three, six feet in the sky.
Speaker 3: Okay, I knows it, but he can't get there. He's off a bind because he just yells the song. Yeah, because it's I'm.
Speaker 9: Wogging in Memphis with my head held.
Speaker 3: My feet six feet off the rail off walking in Memphis.
Speaker 4: You know, you know the reason I know that song?
Speaker 6: Why Because on that wonderful trip to the Diamond Park in Arkansas, so happy. You've never been to Beal Street, so she made me stop and walk down Bell Street.
Speaker 4: Why she played that song. That's awesome. I thought you would have known it for other reasons.
Speaker 7: You want to know the only reason why I know it? My sister did a solo lyrical dance to it in high school, and she was practiced in our living room and she played that song over and over and over.
Speaker 4: Bones.
Speaker 10: How do you know?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I know those great stories and I found five dollars.
Speaker 4: Number two, Here we go.
Speaker 3: My favorite one hit Wonders Lunchbatch sing it, no, No, tell me it, Daniel Powder Bad Day because.
Speaker 4: I had a bad day.
Speaker 6: Take one down, and I had a bad day.
Speaker 4: That's it. I feel like you got it.
Speaker 9: Yeah you don't have it, but I feel like you know it to sing it though, use I had a bad day.
Speaker 4: Take one down. I had a bad day.
Speaker 3: It's like he gets the first and just wraps it at the end of it with the same Okay, so you have one left ready.
Speaker 4: I nailed that one though, I said take one down. Yeah, I didn't even know what I said that. I'll be honest with you. I no melody.
Speaker 3: I didn't know the words or last one. The number one one hit, wonder According to me.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be what. Oh it's gotta be.
Speaker 9: It's gotta be you think it's gonna be tumblewamba, Yes what I get knocked down, but get off again.
Speaker 4: It's not in my top five. It's a big one.
Speaker 9: But see that one's good for him because he just yells, but it's not my personal one, biz Marquee, just a friend?
Speaker 4: Oh you got o? What?
Speaker 9: Wait what it's like? Wait what what? Oh it's not But go ahead. You say he's just a friend, got it? You say he's just a friend. Oh babe, it's a word. Come on, come on, it's a word. Keep on with the old baby, you you got what?
Speaker 4: Rest in peace? Biz Markie.
Speaker 1: He died.
Speaker 3: And then he also did like you did music on one of those kids shows. I don't know which one. It was Scuba, do you know I like played keys and saying on a kids shown maybe same street. Yeah, it was like a nick show or something. Uh yeah, anyway, those are my top five. It's Yo Gabba Gabba. I don't know if that's nicker.
Speaker 4: Oh Yo Gabba gabba. Yeah, he would come on, he would as he was also a beat bug. Here was that guy.
Speaker 8: I'm a little shocked he didn't go tumble one, but yeah, a little shocked.
Speaker 4: Probably number six, of course. But there's a lot like eagle a cherry safe tonight. Yes that's up there. Oh I know that one too, if you have me tomorrow private different five?
Speaker 6: Okay, what about Gingham Style?
Speaker 3: No, that doesn't make Top twenty. That was like interesting, but not my favorite.
Speaker 4: What does a fox say?
Speaker 3: No, that's terrible. Also, it's not one of my favorites. Uh huh, great song, not one of my favorite. I did my top five favorites. He let the Dogs Out.
Speaker 4: Not one of my favorites. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 4: His family lost their son to cant or.
Speaker 3: He was young and he really loved the Giants, the New York Giants, Eli Manning quarterback Tom Coughlin, who was the coach of the Giants. They won two Super Bowls together, and they showed up at the house and so they surprised the parents of this kid who loved the Giants. That's awesome, and they gave them tickets to the upcoming Super Bowl in New Orleans. So they wanted to be like, hey, we know you went through some stuff. We know you love the Giants. By the way, Giants aren't going to the Super Bowl. They suck, but they don't play for the Giants right now.
Speaker 4: Giants are terrible.
Speaker 3: But they stopped by and gave the family this. And Tom Coughlin has a charity that deals with cancer, and so it was kind of like a multifaceted thing where they were like, we want to be here to support you. We have a charity. This charity wants to help you through your rough time. And also like Eli Manning come into your house.
Speaker 4: Well, that'd be crazy. Whatever happens, damn.
Speaker 7: You know Eli and Peyton they have that Hawaiian bread pretzel commercials. You'll see that.
Speaker 4: Of all the things I've seen from them, I've not seen that.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me tell you. They're so good at it. They make me want that, Like the whole time you're telling a story, I'm like, this is amazing. I love this. I wonder if he showed up with the Hawaiian little pretzel nugget things because they look so good. I want to try them.
Speaker 4: I'm Meddilime Manning once he's a monster shoes.
Speaker 7: If he smaller than me.
Speaker 4: They're both pretty mad. I think Eli's six.
Speaker 3: Six oh sixty five six six, and because he stands next to other people that are massive all the time, you don't realize how big he is. They're both six five or six six. But I'm med Eli Manning and he came up and shook my hand and I was like, you are a big man.
Speaker 4: How big was his hand? I mean I got pretty big hands. Oh god, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, portionately my hands are quite large and I'm only six to one. But anyway, big shout out to Eli Manning and Tom Coughlin and the charity that works to help a lot of kids that are going through cancer and families to support them after their kids have gone through it. I always want to shout them out. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good. Let's see how many Morning Corny's we can guess figured it out. We have ninety seconds. It's ready. Investigative Corny starts now.
Speaker 4: The morning Corny.
Speaker 7: How do you surprise a pumpkin?
Speaker 4: How do you surprise a pumpkin? Patch? Scare Jack O'Lantern used cord. I'm boarded. Okay, go Gord, that's what it is. Go go go patch.
Speaker 9: You sneak up on it, trick or treat it, you stab it, but you read it again?
Speaker 7: How do you surprise a pumpkin?
Speaker 4: Give it again?
Speaker 8: Surprise it, surprise, sneak up, hide a pumpkin.
Speaker 4: I didn't see Jack o'lonnor jack Oh boy, we're not gonna know what a gord is that's like a pumpkin. No, I know, but I don't ever use that. I don't know what it is either. How do we work? What's gorge? It's it's it's that's what the gordon they hide behind? The gord they gord you Gordon sneak up on them? How do you they're gorded by the cops like guards? Eye's a pumpkin surprised you catch them off? Gordon got.
Speaker 7: All right, Doug time left hand. So what is it called when a tree takes some time.
Speaker 4: Off it leaves? It's leave taking lead, leave of absent, leave leaf.
Speaker 7: Okay, where do pumpkin CEOs hold their meetings?
Speaker 4: Gord room? Okay?
Speaker 7: What do you call a sick eagle?
Speaker 4: Gordon?
Speaker 3: Murden, burden bird, flu per, illegal?
Speaker 4: Illegal? Do you call a sick eagle illegal? An ill egle? What do you call a sick I'm not going that's hard. I can't have gotten that.
Speaker 3: This guy goes on a rampage at a car dealership. He smashed seventy five cars. He calls up to about one hundred thousand dollars worth of damage. And to me, it's not so much the crime, which, by the way, the story is from wmu R. It's let's say you could do that. Does that sound fun to you? Yes, just go and bust out cars? Awesome, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: Just take about smashing the windshield with a bat. That'd be cool seeing the dents come in the hood, you know what I mean, Like, so there's the sun roof and you can just see it shatter into the car.
Speaker 3: Man, that is awesome.
Speaker 8: I mean the fact that it's somebody's and you're destroying it, that's not good. But if you took that all away and they said go to town, that sounds.
Speaker 3: Funny, you guys, Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like there's nothing about that that would be fun.
Speaker 4: Really. Yeah. Have you ever hit a window with a bat? Actually I have it. I don't think I have either. I don't think I happened like, I don't think I have. But it sounds awesome. I meant say that.
Speaker 3: Skyler Henson twenty five called them and said, the sooner you get here, the less damage they'll be. When police arrived, he was smashing windows, windshields and damaging the body of cars. Yeah, police say smashed seventy five cars, causing up to ninety thousand dollars worth of damage. His bail has been said at five thousand dollars. It's almost worked.
Speaker 4: I had to go do it.
Speaker 7: I guess it depends on the season of life. Because I did smash Eddie's TV yes with a sledgehammer, and that felt real good.
Speaker 3: And so people know I let her do that. Yeah, she didn't come to my house do that. We did bring it up and let her go to town. Yeah, that doesn't sound fun to me. There's a woman she starts to get all these calls. Her obituary was actually posted online.
Speaker 4: She's alive.
Speaker 3: So her name is Fei Fanero. Her name and picture appeared in the paper, which had an option to to send flowers to the grieving family. She spotted it when a friend said, Hey, are you dead, and she was like, no, I'm all good. So she gets on Facebook and writes I'm alive. There's been a mistake. She owns a beauty business. She thinks the mishap occurred when a post celebrating her new business with personal information got mixed up with the legacy obituary section and they just put it in the wrong section.
Speaker 4: So everybody read it and said, oh, I got our friend's dead. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: A site showed the site, which is the newspaper but also online. In the online version, showed to pick a fee with the caption Faith and Arrow obituary and the option to click and send flowers. Hey, that wouldn't be a bad prank though, that's from Metro. I don't know if you could even prank obituary. What do you mean you can't just buy one, I know, a lunchbox, I don't know. I don't know, or if they need like a death certificate or I don't think we can put an obituary there for anybody. I didn't feel like that's something you should be able to do.
Speaker 4: I think it is.
Speaker 3: Why don't you make a call because if so, I'm in like that would be funny. Yeah, I'm into that prank, especially someone who knows I'm gonna keep a secret. Oh, all of a sudden texts, I'll find.
Speaker 4: Out, you find out. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast of the podcast podcast that is the another first tip of the podcast.
Speaker 3: You can go to podcast to or you can wait a podcast to come out