Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Yetty as you have to launch into it.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I'm gonna wait till after this video that President Zelensky just put out. I want to I want to discuss in a few minutes. It's something, it is something I realized.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Cardi B blasting Gavin Newsom, Cardi B the singer, Yes, what the hell is going on? No, Cardi B the architect, Yeah, Cardi B the singer.
Speaker 2: Carti be the architect.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of ways to make a living, you've inspired me.
Speaker 2: You and Katie.
Speaker 1: You're making fun of me for bringing misery, And I thought, well, wait a minute, that the heck guy, I'm pretty good at that. I could picture myself like you have a holiday party and people are just not getting the hint and leaving, and I would work the room. Hey how about all that bloodshed in Ukraine? It's incredible. Can you imagine seeing your neighbors die in front of you? You know, I just make a couple of stuff. People be gone gone in ten minutes. Yea, A meeting's out of hand. You know, it's like you know, they won't shut up and listen. I'd stand up and say, look, AI is going to take two thirds of your jobs. Look on your right and left, all those people are going to be gone. Now look in the mirror you are too, and it's not gonna take long. Now it's all settled down. The boss would shake my hand. I'd walk out.
Speaker 3: I like you showing up to people's Christmas parties at the end, helping them get the last guests out of the house, as usually the last guest standing there in the kitchen, not taking the hint, drinking your booze. You're like Debbie Downer from the old Saturday Night Live thing?
Speaker 1: What like that?
Speaker 3: Have you heard about the rise in feline leukemia?
Speaker 1: Beautiful? All right, lots to squeeze in the final hour of the week, But first let's take a fun look back at the week it was. It's cow clips of the week. Your word is affordability. I wonder what grade you would give A plus A plus.
Speaker 4: A plus plus plus plus plus.
Speaker 1: This deal, if it is allowed to move forward, will actually be the death of the theatrical movie business.
Speaker 2: In Hollywood. We're sitting here today trying to save it.
Speaker 1: We're the United States of America. That's who we are.
Speaker 2: Lucia has cos we're back into Europe and if you must be prepared for the skill of our grandparents and great grandparents and Georgia.
Speaker 1: The binary Justice Department called it the largest COVID fraud scheme in the country. This also has an impact on smallies.
Speaker 3: Do you think that the video should be released in full to the American public?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but whatever they have we certainly released. No problem. This video was profoundly shaking. I didn't find it distressing or disturbing.
Speaker 1: It looks like any number of dozens of strikes we've seen. Senator, have you seen the video? I have seen the video.
Speaker 2: You have seen the classified video. No, I've not seen the actual video.
Speaker 1: Well, we keep it. I guess there have been cameras all over me, analyzing my every move, analyzing my every smile, my every tear. We deserve to have cameras in there.
Speaker 2: I would cause Eric will be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 4: You know, it could screw up the proceeding and the results might not be what everybody thinks they should be.
Speaker 5: I think as long as uniquely indigestible for a secular mindset.
Speaker 2: Old women are annoying if you ever have sex.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, Wow, says the god who's never got like Charon war Overnight basically being fired and then detained by police. Something about it excited me, and uh, it's kind of one of those deals. The door opens and you get to walk through it and find out if you can do it or run from it.
Speaker 5: A California woman recently gave birth in a self driving Waymo taxi. Then, to even things out, the waimo ran over a pedestrian.
Speaker 1: So I wrote, it's not a terrible theory and text to me back he killed my dad. My god, if I had to say.
Speaker 4: Like, there's only one thing you can ever have for the rest of time, which admittedly would be a bit monotonous, but it would probably be a chooser there.
Speaker 1: It's clips of the week, So serious first or CARDI b first. Oh, let's get serious out of the way.
Speaker 3: So we were talking yesterday about the ridiculousness of various privileged crap. What am I supposed to do? What you want me to do? Feel bad all day long? And that teacher we had who walks up to kids and tells them they should feel bad. But anyway, as a legislator on the Education Committee who thinks state policy ought to be telling little white kids they should walk through their day feeling bad sick anyway, So in general, I don't believe in the whole privilege thing, one privileged thing that we should all we don't need to feel bad, but you should feel freaking fortunate every damn day of your life that you live in the biggest, most powerful country in the world. So you've gotten no threat, zero threat of some country coming in and shooting your kids, raping your wife. I mean, all of these horrible things that happen all over the world, including Ukraine, and I've always been it really gets to me really easy people who are literally fighting for their lives and their family lives. Anyway, President Zelensky just put out a video a couple hours ago, and I'm sure the reason he did it was the conversation that's being had between Trump and European leaders in which Trump says Ukraine's losing and they need to sign on.
Speaker 2: To this peace deal. And then there's a piece in the Wall Street.
Speaker 3: Journal they going back and forth about whether Ukraine's losing President Zelensky broadcast a video from the front a town that Russia had been claiming for weeks they took, and Zelensky's standing in the middle of that town saying, well, this is the town Russia says they took. They don't have it anymore. We have it, and then he ends it with keep fighting, lads, and I just oh wow, it's me like, whoa, I mean, those are people seriously laying it all on the line for their fans.
Speaker 1: Can we start calling the alleged piece plan a conditional surrender plan since that's a much more accurate description of what it is. And you can see the look on Zelensky's face when he says keep fighting lads, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you mean Neil, Yeah, mean it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? AnyWho? That's heavy.
Speaker 2: That is heavy.
Speaker 3: If we have a privilege in the United States, it's that we don't have to worry about that at all.
Speaker 1: Transition music, Michael, I wish.
Speaker 2: We had some Cardi B music.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she has any music that's not so filthy we couldn't play it.
Speaker 1: Is she the lady? She's the lady.
Speaker 2: When a time that she was home in the same then maybe get to.
Speaker 1: Come above time. I like this tells about.
Speaker 2: Isn't the same? What is that?
Speaker 1: If I recall correctly, this was the Italian pop star put out a single in fake English, making fun of the way Europeans single along to American pop songs, not having any idea what they're saying, so he just went with nonsense. It's really funny music, though it sounds like Joon Batist can time.
Speaker 2: Away.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make it stop now, Michael, it worked. I don't remember what we were talking about, which is the goal of transition music? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 1: Nicki Minaj is blasting Gavvy Newsome for his being so hot to trot for kids to have sex changes.
Speaker 3: I get Cardi B and Nicki Minaj mixed up. They're different people.
Speaker 1: They may be which one said coronavirus and which one said it's which one sang the WAP song?
Speaker 2: That's this nick this one Nicki MINAJH.
Speaker 1: I don't know, are you?
Speaker 2: They're both Cardi B? What Nicki minaje do that?
Speaker 3: I should know anything somebody hits, she stays for something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure they've they've had a beef going on for a while. They're very similar she got a big booty.
Speaker 1: Yes, wow, Okay. So rap Bengas star Nicki Minaj is blasting Gabby Newsom saying he wants to see trans kids. That's an episode. That's an interview he did with Ezra Kline in The New York Times in which he bragged about the fact that California is the first and the best and the biggest sanctuary state for confused adolescents who want to get their bodies mutilated. He's very, very proud of that. So she says she had a series of X posts saying, it's the end of the road for you, Oh, Gavy pooh, it only gets worse from here for you, buddy, It's the end of the road for you, my love. Get on the nearest jet ski and let that beautiful hair blow in the wind. It will make you happier than this race that you will not win. Enjoy life peace. In a follow up, she said Gavin is the cute boy who got everything handed to him because how cute and sexy and hot and spoking. He was, Oh, look at him sitting there in that suit with the sneakers on. He thinks he's Tom Cruise. Only difference is his mission is impossible. He shouldn't get another leading role. Let's see, imagine being the guy running on wanting to see trans kids. Ha ha. Not even a trans adult would run on that. Normal adults wake up and think they want to see healthy, safe, happy kids, not gav The gav knots gave out sending the next guy, I'm bored, Wow, Cardi B. Like so many folks, is Black America, Nicki minaj Nicki minaj by Cardi B, I mean different. I'm just why the hell am I saying? I have no idea? Oh it's because the next I'm sorry, the next couple of sentences have to do with the Cardi B So Nicki.
Speaker 2: Minaje, I just asked. Grok is known as the Queen of Rap.
Speaker 3: She sold in the modern era one hundred million records worldwide.
Speaker 2: In the two thousands.
Speaker 1: She is a big deal Nicki Minaje Yeah so anyway, and has a large booty. Like so many Black Americans, she has no patience for the convincing kids their trans sickness. In twenty twenty three, the California governor became the first sanctuary state for transgender identifying children who are seeking drugs and surgeries to alter themselves. Anyway, way to go, whichever rapper woman you are, because you're right on this one. Okay, huh. Jd Vance actually brought Cardi b into this conversation for reasons that I will not bother elaborating on because I don't care, and I'm sure you don't either. All Right, do you know if Kevin Hart and Michael Jordan actually hate each other?
Speaker 2: Have you heard about this story?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Have you watched the most recent Kevin Hart Netflix special that just got released? I think this week no very funny. I find Kevin Hart freaking hilarious. And he's forty five now, so he's got a lot of stuff about ag in there.
Speaker 2: That I think you might find relatable as an aging dead.
Speaker 3: But he claims, I don't know, maybe they're friends, and this is a joke that he and Michael Jordan hate each other, and it all goes way back to something many many years ago.
Speaker 1: He's got some seriously funny, really edgy smack about Michael Jordan's Really yeah, I thought it was quite funny. Anyway, I'll try to figure out if that's real or not, and then we'll get the real news of some sort or commentary Stay tuned.
Speaker 5: A Norwegian metal detector enthusiasts recently discovered a gilded figuring of Jesus Christ that is believed to be nine hundred years old. He rushed home to tell his wife, but then he remembered he was a metal detector enthusiast.
Speaker 2: That's not nice, so I looked it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the feud between Kevin Hart the comedian and Michael Jordan the basketball player appears to be real, and the full ten minutes of his special that Kevin Hart spends making taking shots at Michael Jordan and quite a hilarious fashion. I'll go back goes back to a fewd many many years ago where Kevin Hart was the MC at a celebrity something or other and Jordan showed up late, and Kevin Hart didn't dig it, and then made some jokes about Jordan was dressed, his pants were up too high, and he dresses like a pregnant lesbian and very variety of things, and he said, and Jordan sat there, glum faced the whole time, never laughed anything, and then afterwards shook his hand and squeezed really hard. So he still makes big shots at Jordan being a loser of a dad and pitching a dud with his kids who have failed. And I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Pretty hard stuff, but it's also it's also hilarious. But I mean it's it's the sort of thing that would make a guy mad. Wow, I've gotten to that age where I got no EPs to give.
Speaker 2: I just don't care.
Speaker 1: Right, he's a funny guy. So a little bonus mail bag here. You can drop us note if you want mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. A lot of interesting stuff from this. Tony writs. The United States season that Venezuela and oil tanker Gavin Newsom was quoted as saying, my hair jails on that boat.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of oily looking. Let's see, got this one.
Speaker 2: My hair jails on that boat. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is Allnonymous says. I've heard Jack discussing these conversations with AI for some time now. I've also heard Jack talk about alcoholism. I'm an alcoholic, and I've admitted it in a completely new way that was not possible just a year ago. Yesterday, I started talking to Grok about why I drink and how I ended up drinking as much as I do, GROC has quite possibly given me the advice I need to quit drinking. It's going to be a long road, starting with some pill that should help. But I may just make it heard so much doom and gloom about AI while I have my luddite hesitations, Groc may just have saved my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Will tell wow. That's something.
Speaker 3: I was talking about doctor yesterday, and he said, I wonder if I'm going to be, you know, replaced by AI. And I said, I don't know about medical doctors. But and I said therapists. He was completely unaware of this. I said, therapists better find a new line of work, because the I is really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would detest. And then this from Drew The Millennial Guys Ulysses by James Joyce sucks. Jack has been discussing his slogging his way through that amazing classic of literature.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: You claim to, but you don't anyway, Drew writes, Let's see it sucks with four s's. I hate that stupid book. At a certain point, esoteric rhetorical creativity has no value. It's just silly. I remember the chapter he referred to today, nine months of gestation is an allegory for the development of human language. Ooh, and I'll write some rambling incomprehensible book about how the Creation of Christianity is a parable for the West Coast offense, just so people who pretend to understand it can prag to each other. It's a joke. It's Andy Warhol's soup camp. Anyway, love the show that's pretty good. Hates the book, loves the Show's that's some good writing. The Creation of Christianity is a parable for the West Coast offense. I would say it, that's good.
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting that I tried to read that book many times throughout my life and couldn't, and then after continuing to read very difficult stuff for the past twenty five years or however long, I got to the point where I could read it. So there's some like, there's some like ability to appreciate it that I gained by reading other difficult literature, Like I like I worked myself up to it, and that I classical music like in the way that I don't even understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. That description reminds me of some philosophy that I just can't get into. I know a lot of people are into it, and I would like to say that I am because it makes me look smart, But I just I get a certain depth into it. I think this is a complete waste of time. This is just ruminating about stuff that doesn't matter. I need to go make a living. Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Joyce is actually the exact opposite of ruminating about something that doesn't matter. But maybe another time, we've got some more news of the day. We ought to get to some stuff.
Speaker 2: That just happened Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: What would it look like if China tries to invade Taiwan.
Speaker 2: Got some interesting stuff on that in just a second.
Speaker 3: But I wanted to get back to this briefly, and I promise it's brief.
Speaker 2: If you're rolling your eyes at this. The why.
Speaker 3: James Joyce's Ulysses is a big piece of art that has lasted as long as it has, but I really think is interesting. So it's the whole book is the day, one day in the life of three people. It's just it's one day, June sixteenth, nineteen oh four in Dublin Island.
Speaker 1: But the idea one page is long.
Speaker 3: It's like eight hundred pages long. But and it's it's kind of based on the Odyssey. But his point is all of literature up until that point, really and art was all about kings and queens and soldiers and conquerors and all these different sorts of things, and the Odyssey is that sort of thing. His point is that we all, as human beings with the most mundane of lives, live all of the fear, love, success, envy, hate, everything lust that mankind can have, that a human inspirations can have on a near daily basis as just regular people. It's not only something for kings, queens and people that have won.
Speaker 2: And conquered in battles or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's for every single individual to experience the full gamut of human emotions, just in regular life, just raising kids, dealing with your wife and coworkers and blah blah blah. What supplemental material have you found most helpful in reading it.
Speaker 2: I've actually been using the chatbots a lot.
Speaker 3: There are all kinds of books out there, but it's faster for me to just go to the chatbot and ask a specific question.
Speaker 2: It gives me the answer.
Speaker 1: Give us some for instance, just to help me understand what that process looks.
Speaker 3: Like like the other day, I said, I am really slogging getting the run down and trying to read chapter twelve, which is called the Oxen's something or other, and I said, what can you do for me here? And which is one of the things I love about chatbots, as you can talk to them like that. It says, yeah, lots of people quit here, that's where most people quit. So try to fight your way through it. Here's what's happening. Here's a way to approach it. Don't get too caught up and trying to figure out what's actually occurring. Just keep moving forward. It'll have a payoff in the end.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, wow, that's great.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Now these chatbots are amazing for lots of different stuff. Anyway, back to this v This is according to an article on the Wall Street Journal, and they're writers, which I found really really interesting. The biggest geopolitical unknown facing the entire planet with everything that's going on is weather Beijing will try to conquer Taiwan in the near future. The close second to that question is will the U United States come to Taiwan's defense as a response. Those are some major questions. They lay it out in this very long article in the Wall Street Journal. If you're interested in this topic, I highly recommend trying to figure out how to read it. Wall Street Journal is pretty good at paywalling people making you pay for their content. Here's how it would start.
Speaker 1: Five miles off Taiwan's coast ZTD, five amphibious vehicles from China roll out of ships and zip over the water amid a halo artillery fire. The Chinese soldiers inside have their orders seize the beach or die trying. Close by, China's airborne troops are taking losses. They arrived before dawn in low flying aircraft have to seize the airport. Taiwanese defenders down several planes of paratroopers that landed scattered, and race to assault the airfield before Taiwan wrecks it. This hypothetical battle scenario imagines a Chinese invasion of Taiwan. Its militari's, policy makers and war gamers are doing all over the world to try to predict what would happen and when it might happen. An amphibious invasion would be one of the toughest military operations to execute, and an all out war would be extremely bloody, devastate the global economy, and change the course of the twenty first century.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, worth noting speaking of literature and reading and that sort of thing, the modern article and I have to have read that one where you like scroll and it gives you graphics and like moving maps and stuff is so cool. Yeah, I still want to unplug the Internet. I admit that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's roughly one hundred and ten miles from the Chinese mainland to Taiwan. The Taiwan Strait is a daunting obstacle. Tens of thousands of Chinese troops would need to cross it with tanks, trucks and more, while Taiwan's missiles and mines and possibly US bombers and submarines.
Speaker 2: Target the invading fleet. Man, that's the big wild guard.
Speaker 1: With Trump as president or Biden or whoever as president, I'm not sure how any US president would react. The strait can be hostile without any of that, because the weather is really rough around there. As they point out, Taiwan is only like eight weeks a year where it's at all a good idea to cross it, which I found interesting, kind of handy is a defense to know that you probably have to attack during a specific window, so it makes it easier to know when it's coming. Taiwan is much bigger than Okinawa or Euajima, the nearby Japanese islands that US forces captured in World War Two battles, And if you're a fan of that, you know what an ugly.
Speaker 2: Struggle that was.
Speaker 1: The nineteen forty five Battle of Okinawa was the last time a very large scale amphibious operation has happened on planet Earth. And that was pretty simple compared to what an invasion.
Speaker 2: Of Taiwan would be.
Speaker 1: I remember, and this was a full year ago, probably when I was listening to the National Review podcast with all their writers on there, very republican magazine, conservative people, people that care about you know, they're not isolation as most of them.
Speaker 3: And they did a around the horn. Who thinks we would come to the defense of Taiwan if China attacked?
Speaker 2: Not a one of them thought we would. I think this is when Biden was president, but.
Speaker 3: And that's something I had been living with, this assumption that we are going to help defend Daiwan, but maybe not well.
Speaker 1: Every day, certainly every month, the math changes. How powerful are the Chinese. How intertwined are our economies? You know, what's what's the state of the readiness of our forces, what's the commander in chief's attitude. It's ever changing. I've come to believe they're not going to invade, by the way, and I believe it pretty firmly because I could certainly be wrong, but because the other option, from Xijin Ping's point of view, is to let to do it politically speaking, have a little more patience and let the wheels of politics in Taiwan turn. There's already a substantial pro China pro let's have happy relations with China part of their internal politics. I think they're legislators like anti China, but their executive branch is pro China. At this point, I might have it backwards. Forgive me, I'm not an expert, but there are definitely green shoots, as people like to say these say these days, for look, maybe we could get something going like Hong Kong was supposed to be two systems, one country. There are plenty of people within Taiwan who want that, and China's just going to keep working that angle as hard as they can with every tool they have.
Speaker 2: Well, that be the smart thing to do.
Speaker 3: My biggest agreement disagreement with people like Ian Bremer and other writers is they always assume people are going to do the smart thing. People regularly don't do the smart thing for all kinds of reasons. And the reading on Jijingping's personality and entire life is this is what he cares more about than practically anything in the world, is taking Taiwan, and he might do it just because he wants to, and he's the guy that makes the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, is it.
Speaker 2: Would it be a good idea? No, I absolutely don't think it would be a good idea for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see the US and you know, China's other allies, some of the them are kind of new to the scene. Japan, for instance, is like militantly pro Taiwan, not China's allies, Taiwan's sillies in a way that's surprising, give them the history. But I could see even if you know, we don't send our warships and all the engage in direct battles like a serious effort to finance and aid Taiwan's resistance. Anyway, we could because that article points out in great detail amphibious invasions, particularly of a place like Taiwan with their defenses and their topography would be horrifically costly.
Speaker 3: I'll give you a little more of this and then if you're interested, you can seek it out and read it yourself. Most of Taiwan's twenty three million people are concentrated along the coast that faces China, so they're closest to you know, where they actually have. Taiwan is increasingly preparing to bog down Chinese forces in deadly urban combat. According to people that you know work with the various think tanks and everything in Taiwan. Defenders know the cities can set up sniper positions and make it difficult for China identify strongholds nested in the concrete. Can you imagine living somewhere where this is a reality in your lifetime that you might be invaded by one of the biggest superpowers on the planet and be an urban combat Wow?
Speaker 1: Right, And Taiwan has money and incredible technology to make that extra lethal too, So it would be again just mind bogglingly cost.
Speaker 2: And maybe the most important ally on Earth. Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But same time, to your point about She's and Ping being kind of fixated on this sort of thing. Remember, he's the sort of leader who would think nothing nothing of spending a million lives in the next six months. He wouldn't even miss lunch, never mind being awake at night.
Speaker 3: Which we can't wrap our heads around. Because if we lost nine hundred guys, it would be the biggest story in America by far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there would be giant memorials. Well, hope that doesn't happen in my lifetime. We will finish strong.
Speaker 4: Next, I noticed my wife had started eating, and she started choking and gasping, and after she had had a couple bites of food, she actually threw up, and I had to look at the bag and seeing that there was some kind of spray or something, the bag had been tampered with. So I pulled up my doorbell camera and seen that the lady that dropped the food off had actually tampered with it. We assume it's pepper spray. It's more than likely what it is. But now in this day age, it could have been anything. Could have been ratboism, could have been fentanel. We live in a terrible world right now. Horrific people are mean for no reason. There was no reason to do what she done.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's a pretty rough story. So you brought that to us the other day, Katie. So somebody, some weirdo, some door dash weirdo, pepper sprays the food. It's like a random act of meanness. But I assume, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, you're making an assumption. Maybe the person ordering it's send a note, hey, make sure there's pepper. Add some pep brings some pepper packets, and like was really bugging the guy. He thought, I'll give you some pepper. You don't know, you bastard.
Speaker 3: I assume somewhere in there he calls nine to one one or something. If the person I'm meeting with starts to sweat, cough, convulsian, then vomit, and I realize the food's been daffered with, I'm thinking, holy.
Speaker 1: Crap, somebody might die here. Sure, yeah, it's horrifying.
Speaker 3: So, like you said, it could have been rat poison or anything I don't know about the world is a mess and everyone's evil.
Speaker 2: Because of that one instance.
Speaker 1: I think that was the most revealing and interesting thing that was said, because it was funny. I was thinking about this story and I thought, up until very very recently, I never would have heard that story, and I wouldn't spend a single second of my life worrying about door dash drivers pepper sprang my food. And I wouldn't need to because it will never ever happen.
Speaker 2: I worry about the meat in my fries.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, wait, now we're talking.
Speaker 3: And I'm not even as worried about the Meeting of Christ because there's more fries. There's gonna be more fries in the bag than I need anyway. I just don't want your grubby, greasy fingers in there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't want your hands in my bag. Your pardon the expression, Oh no, well, yes I will.
Speaker 1: There's a dag and hands involved. It's fine. Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm distracted by French fries, which are deliciously evil, absolutely evil. Do you have an air fryer yet? Do you have a toaster oven that can do air frying?
Speaker 2: I have an air fryer. I'm not great at using it, but I have one.
Speaker 1: What I was just thinking, fries to go, fries left over and similar fair. They can be brought back to life and be damn near, if not as delicious as.
Speaker 3: They ever were. God dang it, I have so little self control. I'm having McDonald's fries today. Those are my favorite fries. I love McDonald's fries, but I also like a big, thick potatoy fry. It's like pub fry. Yes, like I know when this makes me a very pedestrian person, but I really like Red Robin's French fries.
Speaker 2: And it's bottomless.
Speaker 3: Just in case, one hundred French fries when they first bring you, Yeah they're good, aren't enough? They'll bring you another one hundred French fries. Those are some good French fries. Though got slabbered with ketchup. Give give me that right now. I need a big bowl of that bag of that box of it.
Speaker 1: Utah is relocating it's beavers. Do you want to hear about that? We were talking earlier about I I prefaced some critical of Trump' stuff with the fact that Trump does some stuff that I think is great, and he's the only guy to do it because he doesn't he gives zero s's. And I remember what story it was. We brought the story from the Free Beacon the other day about how there are a bunch of tech companies, many of them in California, that openly say no US citizens need apply. That's maddening, which is incredibly maddening. Trump Justice Department is going after it.
Speaker 3: Well, if my kids applied for a job when they're getting out there in the workplace and they can't get it because they're US citizens, Oh, that's maddening.
Speaker 1: Well right, right, But the again, Pam Bondi and crew got hold of this, they found out about it. Donald J probably saw it in the Free Beacon and they said this will not stand and they are going to unleash holy hell on companies that would dare say that, which is great.
Speaker 2: And that's why Utah is relocating their beavers.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, no, unrelated. As a matter of fact, their dams cause floods and that gets them in trouble with humans. But in the right place, more water can be a big help. So you don't need beavers, damn and stuff up over here. Damn it beavers. But instead of an expensive infrastructure project over there, you just relocate your beavers.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: Why do I know as much about beavers and dam building as I do from school?
Speaker 3: Why did they, at least in my schooling. I don't know my kids learned this. They seem to think it was really important that I knew a lot about beavers and what they do, and dams and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I have never spent a second talking about, thinking about, or reading about beavers that I didn't enjoy. No, No, it's enjoyable. But I'm just surprising that somebody does about the flat tail, right, yeah, about that, right? My little tunnel's in the damn and everything like that. The way the build, it's pretty cool. Here's this lady who's a beaver specialist. She works with beavers and relocating him and studying.
Speaker 2: She's probably very happy.
Speaker 1: I'll bet she's happier than hell to go to work. Well, it's tough to tell the sex of a beaver. Do you know that?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Not? Well know you do, and you enjoyed it. Like every moment I've ever spent contemplating beaver's He can't just for another fascinating revelation.
Speaker 3: He can't just flip a beaver over and say crank or no, it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: It's more complicated.
Speaker 1: Nope, Hey, kids, it's that time again with Armstrong and Getty. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty, Beaver's mate for life. By the way, that's right, We learned that the other day. Maybe that Michigan football coach ought to stop being such a wolverine be more of a beaver. Huh. And let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day in the week. Michael Aangelo ar Technical director, lead us off. Michael, all Right, our show has a problem.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we mentioned cheeseburgers on the area a cheeseburgers.
Speaker 2: Today it's gonna be fries.
Speaker 1: It was mentioned on the air.
Speaker 2: If we keep this up, I know it doesn't on a stick.
Speaker 1: For everybody knows that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Happen with salad Russell sprouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't work quite the same way, does it. Katie green or esteemed the Muse woman. As a final thought, Katie, I just want to thank Joe for ruining deck the Halls because I'll never unhear with the bowels. Oh boy, that was gratuitous. Jack, do you have a final thought you'd like to share?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just gonna throw in this news item that fired Michigan football coach has been charged with three crimes, including home.
Speaker 2: Invasion and stalking. He could spend a long time in prison over this.
Speaker 1: Wow Wow, My final thought is slightly self serving. You gotta go to Armstrong and Getty dot com and or wherever you like to download podcasts. If you think you're in favor of cameras in the courtroom, listen to our conversation with Judge Larry Goodman, a retired Superior court judge, talking about how cameras are insidious in courtrooms and all the problems they cause. Super interesting. That was the best thing we did today, more interesting than Beaver's. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling, four hour worthday. So many people. Thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong and Getty dot com for links to podcast drop us a note if you see something we ought to be talking about. Mail bag at Armstrong Getty dot com. Pickups Mangy Swag. The superstore is open. I've got to start my Christmas shopping this weekend. I've got to I'm up against the wall.
Speaker 2: Time is running out, the pressure is on.
Speaker 3: See you Monday. God bless America.
Speaker 4: I'm strong and get you as.
Speaker 1: I love che Come out, Come on and don't give me that. Come on, Let's go, let's go. We're gonna have thrnal. We want a cheezleerk, come on everything cheese like what cheese are coming? Chee?
Speaker 2: And I want to chaseeburg It's too early for a Chaseburger.
Speaker 1: Put a cheese like her. Look cheese, but I got cheese.
Speaker 2: Take your look, your cheater Burger. The Armstrong and Gaddy