Speaker 1: Brooking Boys Podcast Slice Reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby free.
Speaker 2: It's Brooklyn Boys Slice tie for episode three, two and beyond.
Speaker 3: Did I get that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This time?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, this time, not last time. How's everything going to David Brody? Oh it's going well? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: I had a good day. I had a good day today, and a good day yesterday.
Speaker 3: Great. I had a great day yesterday, and today I won.
Speaker 6: I won my first four Pickaball matches, to the point where people were giving me the look like, well, you won too many games.
Speaker 3: You should get off the court. I was on fire. Wow, it was good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did well, you're doing well on the course. I played above my level. These guys are very good. I think they may have been going easy on me.
Speaker 3: They're very good. And I helped my own. So you had a good day.
Speaker 6: Yes, here we go, and I'm looking here like a lot of us Slice time feedbacks.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah we do. We have, we have pages of these, so we got to get through these.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeart Radio app, the all new iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 3: It's got some.
Speaker 2: Great features to it, including presets. Well, you could preset Brooklyn Boys to position number one.
Speaker 7: Brooklyn boys, listening to your latest slice.
Speaker 8: Time, Brody, you fell asleep.
Speaker 9: This is a geo from Rockland County, Scary talking about how much weight he gained.
Speaker 10: He threw in the doctor fat loss and you let it slip.
Speaker 7: Hit the jingle, bitch.
Speaker 3: Yes, catch, Yeah, I might have been talking about my client as you were in the middle of a sentence. You weren't listening to what I was saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes I'm more focused on detaining the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did you ever listen to what I say? You never listened to exactly.
Speaker 8: Hey, Aaron from Saint Louis, what's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 8: Who you doing?
Speaker 3: All right? Reggie connection?
Speaker 8: Of course, Reggie here? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 12: Of course I'm following you on Instagram. I'm doctor Basketball hell dm Instagram.
Speaker 3: Come on, yep, yep, yep, you're right. Hey, my bad.
Speaker 12: Thank you for requesting the penis poem. Thank you for welcoming that as an option.
Speaker 8: My penis as the West.
Speaker 3: All right, she's gonna leave it right there. Thanks, Yeah, I'm gonna have to leave it right there.
Speaker 13: Come your fellow flu.
Speaker 3: Not a doctor per se? All right, all right, the slices can get away with it. You don't have to hit the jingle on. Do not hit the jingle on. Then that's not guys. All right, all.
Speaker 14: Right, this is here and it will always be Brodie scary. Actually it's Asian Mike. Uh.
Speaker 15: I was just trying an impression of him, but I was that we haven't heard from for a while, So hey, Chad, where are you at?
Speaker 3: He fooled me. It sounded like, oh he's contained.
Speaker 16: Was a Asian Mike from Long Island.
Speaker 15: So yeah, anyway, Uh, scary with your fridge with the egg whites.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 15: When I go BJ's and I look for my milk, I always look phones with the lays expiration dates, so there would be like another car behind and then I would just push the cart in and walk in and grab the milk with the later exploration date. That's why I would do. You're Brooklyn Moways, what it's your boys?
Speaker 14: And Mic?
Speaker 12: Again?
Speaker 15: So with the dishwasher, I'm Asian, so if you know, you know, we Asians, we don't use the dishwasher, so we would one of them always wash out dishes first and then use the dishwasher as the drying rack. And we also use it to stole all the dishes. All right, okay, and shout out to Maddy from Brooklyn the Bronx. How you doing with you at girl, haven't heard from you for a while.
Speaker 6: A lot of like yeah, people hitting on each other occasions. I love that he speaks for roughly three billion or four billion Asian people in the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, no Asians use the dishwasher. Well, well, you know his family. It's not customary, but his family is almost the entire uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel like we should do a third version of third podcast a week, Brodie. We could call it but the Brooklyn Boys Love Lines and Electric Dedications Party. Sure, we just we just do shout outs, you know, we just shout people out, like making love connections.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know what, we should do it on Patreon though, so we make some extra money.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be connecting people, you know. I wonder if two slices I have ever met up got together.
Speaker 6: Two slices walk into a bar. One says brody and scary, the other one says, you're right.
Speaker 18: Hey, Brodian's scariest. Joe from California, Hey, he's scary. I wish you would hit the jingle for your when you try to slip in your doctor for your fat ass program. You try to cover up Brody with the next clip when you don't agree with him.
Speaker 3: It's right, okay, mm hmmad.
Speaker 19: Jill about the stats. Last time Scary mentioned I muscle weighs more than fat, and I've heard that multiple times. But I'm thinking, how did that make sense? And maybe it's just me being technical, but like, isn't there like the classics of like what weighs more a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks? As at the end of the day, they weigh the same because they both weigh a ton, So ten pounds of fat and ten pounds of muscle weigh the same amount. I don't really understand.
Speaker 2: Well that may be explain this here, Well, while they are the same, while ten pounds of each weigh ten pounds of each, it's not a trick.
Speaker 3: It's not a trick question or anything like that. Or muscle is more.
Speaker 6: Dense, so so what it looks like muscle in volume or what looks like in shape. Let's say a let's say give a baseball in your hand, and it's a baseball of muscle that's going to weigh more than a baseball of fat. Yeah, but they but a but a five pound baseball of fat and a five pound baseball of muscle is five weight different sizes?
Speaker 3: Correct? Yeah? I think I think if anyone here is.
Speaker 6: Dense, it's it might be uh.
Speaker 20: Hiight JJ from the Deep South here. I was listening to the Slice Time and not a comment almost Slicetime, but a comment of something I was watching on TV at the same time. It was a mattress commercial and they said they had organic fabric, organic cotton, and then they said organic latex.
Speaker 21: What the fuck do that?
Speaker 20: Does that mean that they don't use pesticides or on the latex trees or latex bushes?
Speaker 3: Shit, it's a great point.
Speaker 6: Maybe I guess the chemicals whatever they make. I don't even know what the ingredients of latex along.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, I go to audience, I send my clothes to an organic dry cleaners. But that means I believe they use less.
Speaker 6: Hot Latex is a milky fluid that comes from rubber trees and contains water, rubber, and other organic compounds. Fresh latex is sixty percent water. It's latex is made up of about thirty five percent polysilperene.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what when you get or or you're talking organic in the sense of non edible and about non edible things, I'm saying I think it's less harmful ingredients, less harmful things in nature were put together.
Speaker 3: There was no pesticides with it. I don't know, but it has to do with them.
Speaker 6: If it comes from rubber trees, then the rubber trees must be organic.
Speaker 3: Fair enough.
Speaker 6: Also google it, but I googled it, so I listen. We're a little smarter now, thank you.
Speaker 3: And you know what are here organic? I'm paying double for it, you would, Yeah.
Speaker 22: It's not mass Hi guys, Hillary from Connecticut. No, regarding three twenty one ties up ties down, it doesn't matter. They're going to get as clean either way. You should always empty your dishwasher having washed your hands first. You're touching everything. Regarding scraping your dishes, yes, scrape them, do not rinse them. The dishwashers are made to detect debris. If they don't detect debris, they won't get hot enough and.
Speaker 3: They won't wash long enough.
Speaker 22: So you scrape, you do not rinse.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: I don't know if my my level of dishwasher detects debris as much as it just spits water out.
Speaker 3: Maybe the better ones does it go hot tour, That's what it does and spit on that plate. You tick the words right out of my mouth.
Speaker 23: Heypro coom boys, manny here but episode three twenty one. I know my audio is shit.
Speaker 16: I'm a middle of driving.
Speaker 23: But the homework this episode, the last homework at least, was how much I would pay for a Philly cheestick sandwich. I would pay zero, because but if I would make it myself, it sounds delicious. Ummm, I don't know, not try how much I.
Speaker 3: Would pay for it.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think you can call up with a response of I'm not sure how much I pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's pretty much leaving a talk back but not really saying much on that one.
Speaker 3: I just I would.
Speaker 6: I would the has the jury reached a verdict, we have your honor, we've decided, Well, we won't have an opinion.
Speaker 3: I would take a side either way.
Speaker 6: Well, awcome, you can go get a Philly sandwich without cheese in a kosher establishment.
Speaker 3: You could. You couldn't just.
Speaker 24: Say it, Hey, broken boys, Paul from Jersey, this is not about making fun.
Speaker 3: And scary or anything like that.
Speaker 7: It's mainly to give the slices in permission.
Speaker 25: The microphone on the iPhone app tends to disappear from time to time.
Speaker 3: When that that.
Speaker 15: Happens, click on the episodees tab for podcast and then you'll come back up.
Speaker 16: So MJ NJ. That should solve your problem of your microphone disappear.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Paul.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be twenty five d tries in and still try and still trying to find out microphone.
Speaker 3: She found them last.
Speaker 26: Week she did, Hey Brooklyn boys, Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody. This is Kelsey from Texas. A long time no talk back going back to scary calling back in the dairy section for egg whites. So, my boyfriend actually used to work in the back dairy section of both food line and publics when he was in Georgia. He said there was only one thing on his mind that came to mind whenever he heard somebody do that. Really, so he'd still check, but it wasn't necessarily happily anyway. Brody, I actually am from like the one you went to eat at the restaurant with your cousin over Honkah. So my parents every Friday, go to our local steakhouse. They know everyone who works there and most of the people who eat there. So one night it was really understaffed and packed, so one of the managers asked my parents if they could help them clear a table. So they decided, hey, we'll help them out, and they actually got a comped meal alcohol included out of it. Anyway, let you guys slice for life.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, I think that's pretty fair.
Speaker 6: I have two comments. Number one, could you imagine her in a fight with a boyfriend like you never? No, no, no, honey, I think you know you're you're being a real poopyhead. Second of all, she said her boyfriend worked back dairy and he lives in Texas. I could just imagine where do you work? I work Bagnary right back Dary?
Speaker 3: What Bagnary?
Speaker 7: Emily from Maryland here.
Speaker 27: This is in response to the Last Lifetime where the one guy was saying, if you guys had a promo code on like DraftKings or one of those gambling sites to be Danny Connections.
Speaker 7: No, it would definitely have to be free dessert.
Speaker 27: I mean, it's the promo code and it's the Brooklyn Boys free dessert.
Speaker 3: All the way, agreed Emily.
Speaker 27: From Maryland again in response to the soup suckers. First of all, I think that would be the disgusting because soup has to be warm or hot, and if it was a hard.
Speaker 16: Handy, it would obviously not be.
Speaker 28: And second of all, that made me think of all the Willy Wonka and Charlie's talks about. Well, the top of the Factory, when Violet is chewing the gum, that's like a meal. She has like the soup running down her throat and then it's like a full meal.
Speaker 7: I'd be more into that than the soup suckers.
Speaker 2: Well, it exists, Progresso makes it in the can.
Speaker 3: It's super.
Speaker 2: You could stuck on exactly soup. You could stuck on this called soup drops. But now I'm hearing that they're actually supposed to be cough drops with soup flavored, so you're not supposed to just eat them gratuitously.
Speaker 3: I thought you eat them as a snack.
Speaker 2: But I'm now good, I'm being told that it actually is supposed to coat your throat.
Speaker 3: If you know what I'm saying, We'll leave it right there. We leave it right there.
Speaker 6: You coated your throat, haven't you.
Speaker 29: Yeah, Hey Brooklyn boys, shamie some queen Brody about your buddy Jeff with the water bottle. What I think you should have done is when you got to the car and handed them the water bottle, say here is a Jeff. This is on me, thank you for driving. That's all because he might not wanted to bring it up because then it's like, oh, he's reminding you that he owes you money and then he has to pay back the money, and you don't want to bring it up because you don't want to look like a greedy asshole.
Speaker 7: No, I don't want to answer.
Speaker 29: The other question about Brody's buddy with the water bottle. I don't assume people are paying for me unless they've made it clear that they're paying.
Speaker 7: I'll give it an example.
Speaker 29: I have a friend who lives in the same building as I do, and when we hang out together, if we have to uber to the place and back, we already made it known that one of us will pay for the uber going there and the other will pay for the uber back, so we're even I like that.
Speaker 3: That's a great plan. That's easy.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, thank you so much for that. Or you could just split fair right then and there. But then again, you really want to be bothered with that? Will you split the fare within the app as you're driving.
Speaker 6: Yes, especially if I paid the first the main part of it, I'd love you to split it, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if we're going back equal distant to the same, it may not be equidistant, and maybe maybe stuck in traffic, you could be seven, eight, ten dollars more. It's a gamble you have to take. I'm not taking that, Campbell next.
Speaker 30: I Heart Radio has presets now with the fanti Amazon has had precepts for a while. Now, I heeart ain't that special cut cut cunt.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you? That was valuable, By the way, and by the way, how is this person even listening right now?
Speaker 2: They're listening on the iHeart Radio app because it's the only way they could have They could leave a talk back, by the way, I don't, I don't not not defending anybody any company, per se. But Scary didn't say the iHeart Radio app invented presets or that it's the only app with presets. He said, I Heart now has the presets. Yeah, and you know our podcast is an iHeart radio podcast. So that's why we mentioned it exactly. But I do like your cony cut cut cut references.
Speaker 16: It's scary off Brook Come Boys latest episode.
Speaker 31: This is Paul from Jersey scary.
Speaker 16: Are you talking about the soup Suckers?
Speaker 8: You said you're watching that on TV.
Speaker 16: I'll tell you don't watch TV.
Speaker 8: I thought the only DV you watches on Sunday mornings after you and Rob and I, you know, have some time in debate.
Speaker 3: What the fuck you can't talk about something that you don't watch, Just say you start on Teacok TikTok tatchu. He's got you there. In all honesty, I did see it on TV. I saw it on SNL.
Speaker 2: It was a they were using. It was part of a story that they were doing for the weekend update.
Speaker 3: So all right there.
Speaker 6: By the way, speaking of TikTok since last week recorded, it's back for seventy four or more days, Yes it is. We'll see what happens after that. But by the way, if I could just address something real quick, are you gonna say scare.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say congratulations to the six million small businesses.
Speaker 3: Yes, now can go back to doing business and making money.
Speaker 6: I will say, just to blow the lid off the story, TikTok voluntarily shut down and then TikTok voluntarily turned itself back on.
Speaker 3: Oh well, isn't that convenient.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they shut down like eight hours or six hours before the band was supposed to start. And by the way, the band wasn't gonna shut TikTok down, so I'm going to take it out of the app stores. They voluntarily shut down because they were like, oh, yeah, you're gonna blow.
Speaker 3: You can't fire me. I quit. So it was a stunt. It was, well, call it what you will. I don't want to. I don't get into it. But that's that's the tip of it.
Speaker 6: You guys can research more of what really happened here, what messages came on the screen. Uh, but they voluntarily shut down. Here's glad to have them back. Here's the tip of it. Brody here just a tip.
Speaker 19: Boy.
Speaker 3: Once again, thanks for your feedback.
Speaker 2: This companion episode of the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 6: We may have to do us Slice Time Part two again if we keep getting this many a.
Speaker 2: Lot a lot episode again, Episode three twenty two Doing the Dump and Dash.
Speaker 9: Brody is scary, never scary, and Brody This is well from CT Scary. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have already mentioned in the beginning of the episode, you said episode three one instead of three twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 9: As far as SNL, my key cast is the nineties. I'm forty one years old.
Speaker 3: That was my cast, but which I also agree with Brody.
Speaker 9: The first cast was the best cast.
Speaker 3: Is magic?
Speaker 9: Without them that we wouldn't be celebrating fifty years of SNL. Fair enough, so I agree with both of you.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much. Biggy Small's who said the first cast is the best cast, wasn't it? And the first cast is the best cast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wasn't that a lyric from a Biggie Small song? No that well, the first No that it's fifty cent. My left strokes the best, my best stroke. He's got the magic stick. Now my left stroke's the best stroke.
Speaker 3: No, something like that. Now, something you give me. If you know a Biggie Smissle, it goes like that. I don't know if that's what he's says, all right, And if you don't know, now you know, maybe that's it. Something like that.
Speaker 32: Yeah, always Brodie with Scary Jesse to Virginia as someone who has worked in dealerships and been around mechanics my entire life, you do not have to take your car to the specified dealership.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 32: Thinking that you're getting trained mechanics for your specific brand is a load of bs. All they do to get that training is sit on a computer for a couple of hours, and besides Part two coming up. Half the time, those mechanics are jumping around from dealership to dealership anyway because they want to follow where the money is, so they are certified in pretty much every brand anyway. So you're not getting a BMW certified mechanic like you think you are, so it's not worth it. You're getting just as good of a mechanic at Joe Schmoe down the street as you are at the BMW dealership, and you're paying half the price, so it' stop being bougie.
Speaker 6: He can't help that.
Speaker 32: The amount of money that you would waste on your tires to replace them for every nail. I understand you have the tire package, but I guarantee that if you take it up there you can say that you're requesting a new tire. They are probably throwing a patch on that for you and handing it right back to you and just not even telling you that because it is such a waste to replace it over one nail.
Speaker 7: That is just the waste.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to get a blowout if I'm going seventy miles an hour on the highway, you won't.
Speaker 6: That's not what a nail hold does. You never know what you could do, but that's actually what happens, and tires don't.
Speaker 2: I will say this in my own defense. I need the tire package. And for anyone who may just come at me, come at me on this. No, I I get that. I'm getting the tire package every time because I live in pothole ridden fucking Jersey City. Plus my car has run flats, which aren't even you know, real tires. Once once you once something goes into a run flat tire, you need to change it. So so there's a you know, and again you may not be listening to this and living where you know you may have beautiful paved highways, we don't have that luxury here. Our our highways and streets look like war torn Iraq.
Speaker 3: That is what our streets look like. It is absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: And so unfortunately we go through a lot of tires up here, bent rims, all kinds of shit.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so for that, I understand. Now as far as the service center goes, it just so happens. I made friends with the guy at the service center, So.
Speaker 2: I'm always gonna go to that guy because i know that I'm getting my car back. It's gonna be washed, it's gonna be gone to the head of the line. They even give me the courtesy of delivering the car to me, so I don't have to bring the car in. They come and bring they they come to me, they hand me a loaner, they drive it.
Speaker 21: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But so my point is there.
Speaker 2: Are special perks and and advantages to using the dealership.
Speaker 3: But as.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna defend Scary Jones for a second, because Scary last week did not mention that his tires were run flat tires. Run flat tires once they get a hole in them should not be repaired. That's what the Internet says. Of course they should be replaced. But I did not tell anyone they were run flat tires. You said, they're just tires.
Speaker 2: Details, details, details, but anyway, Yes, but I'm using the factory BMW for several reasons. There's a lot of scary, but I do appreciate and I do acknowledge that the people that worked there made it probably just as qualified as Manny Mow and Jack.
Speaker 3: All right, now, mo is the problem?
Speaker 30: Mo?
Speaker 3: Like, let's uh, let's think slide. Jack has always been a douche.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Manny's a good guy though, solid.
Speaker 32: Jesse from Virginia again, Hey, I understand the girl was harassing Brody about the DVDs, but.
Speaker 8: Really scary you had to sit there.
Speaker 32: And say that she was on the spectrum. You really think that was the best choice of words to use, Like, not trying to be a snowflake about it, but really scary.
Speaker 16: Did you think.
Speaker 8: Before you said that? Like that was really fucked up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Like, use a better choice of words next time, dude?
Speaker 3: Seriously, fair enough?
Speaker 2: You know what, we don't think that is sometimes the beauty of the podcast. We just talk as if we're talking to each other at a bar. There's no script, you know. Yeah, so yes, it probably was not the best choice of words, and yeah, so well not I apologize for that.
Speaker 3: The scary is also the.
Speaker 6: Guy who said three twenty one instead of three twenty two. Yeah, sometimes he messes up. You got to cut me some slack of these things.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 6: I have a good friend whose family they have a child who's on the spectrum. So I understand the sensitivity of people, and I think Scary does too.
Speaker 3: Of course, you guys know our podcast.
Speaker 13: That's not who we are, brody and scary and never scary and brody. This is well from CT. I have never left a second talkback ever. But god, damn fucking h Christ Brodie, what the hell, man, It's just the damn bottle of water? Like, how obsessive are you with every set? I didn't I gave you a ride. It's not even a thought about the damn bottle of water. But like, I'm what the fuck, dude, Like, are you secretly like that's terrified of going broke?
Speaker 3: Serials question? Honestly? All right? Okay, sure, David Brody. Okay.
Speaker 6: First of all, I may not have maybe made myself clear enough in the description of the story. I was not concerned about the money. I was concerned that he didn't acknowledge it. That was the point of my story. The two dollars and thirty cents, whatever it was, it was my pleasure to buy the water for him, especially since he volunteered to drive. I was just surprised he never mentioned it. I thought he'd say, hey, can I pay for the one?
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, I got this one?
Speaker 6: And that was me like this, Why will give me an opportunity to thank him for driving Brody?
Speaker 3: He wants the respect. He wants you to kiss the ring. No, I just want you to not want edison.
Speaker 6: I want everyone in the world to acknowledge when someone does something right for you. If you hold a door open for somebody, they say thank you. That's how I was raised. You say thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay. Can I just give you another example? Sure, pick a ball.
Speaker 6: When when you hit a ball and it goes into the the the court next to you, which is rare where I play because it's fencing between the courts. But if the ball goes the other court and you throw the ball back to where it came from, the receiving person should say thank you.
Speaker 3: Sure. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Most of the time when I throw the ball back, they catch it and go back to playing.
Speaker 3: Wow. I think you should say hey, thanks, thank you in order. There. That's it.
Speaker 6: That's all I'm I was raised properly, to say thank you, to be courteous, to open doors for people, to open doors for women. Uh, you know when I get it when you get into a car. So I would like him to say, hey, thanks for the water. He would you know if I if you brought me the water, it would drive. I would like it would be like a reflex, like here's what thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that's all brook The Boys GEO Rockland County. Last episode, in regards to Brodie's flat tire, bro go to Walmart by a tire repair kit, fix it yourself, walk away, fuck them.
Speaker 21: You can buy a plug kid for ten bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not that guy. I mean the money and cony again.
Speaker 4: I've been plugging tires for years, never had an issue with a releak.
Speaker 3: I'll come here, but listen, you save a couple of bucks.
Speaker 7: We don't have Scary's.
Speaker 3: Money over you got that right, Peche is right later, boys, I like that guy. I like Zach like him. I like him a lot. Yeah, he's got to boys.
Speaker 16: Queen's Dave the sequel here.
Speaker 10: Hey, Brody brother, I don't know how you do it, because I completely fucking lost my ship listening to the last episode, Scary Jones is no longer fucking bougie. He's just completely incompetent to the most basic things of any New Yorker. No, it's a fucking tire, bro. Yeah, you drive a BMW, but that's the same fucking tires on the Toyota Frieze.
Speaker 3: No, it's a run flat. It's a run or something or what do you mean?
Speaker 10: Have the most expensive fucking BMW, like an M series, which is a performance model. Because I no, Scary, you don't know shit about cars. It's the same fucking tire. You can go to a corner fucking bodega and the bodega cap can change your fucking tires and plug.
Speaker 33: It for you.
Speaker 10: Bro, it's special. Your fucking BMW is not that special. I had a bunch of audies and tires fixed at any spot that's actually reputable. That's not a fucking dealership because they're gonna gouge you for insane prices. It's a markup. It's a pit sale.
Speaker 2: They're gonna tell you that.
Speaker 10: Eight hundred dollars higher package for no fucking reason because you'll never need it, especially if it's the least I used to do private.
Speaker 3: Driving blah blah blah blahright that.
Speaker 10: I put thirty five thousand miles on and.
Speaker 3: Gave it back to keep. Oh no, that's actually that's at the end of that one.
Speaker 6: No, in his defense, you didn't say they were run flat tires. You just made it look like you had tires on your car. Okay, they're run flat tires. And I get the tire package every time.
Speaker 2: And if he lived where we lived, he would definitely consider it whether you had run flats or not. I'm sorry, you're gonna pop into the tire every other fucking day. It's crazy around here. Have you ever written on the Deagan? Does anybody know what I'm talking about? The Degan or the BQ? Disgusting this, but that's for potholes. I'm talking about all of it.
Speaker 3: Every construction zones.
Speaker 2: I got six construction zones in a twelve block radius from my house area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, always building some new high rise. It's not about It's not about my car. Oh, I've got a great car.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's it's a decent car. It's it's a decent car. I'm not trying to say it's he's trying to say that. I'm trying to treat it extra special that it needs, you know, a little bit. I'm trying to be cost effective here.
Speaker 3: I can listen.
Speaker 2: I tell you them, I got fucking burned you ago by not getting the tire package. Because it's always there's always something going on, It's always something happening. I'm just gonna be plenty more calls ripping you for this, all right, I can't wait, can't wait.
Speaker 34: I scary, and Brodie, oh, this is more than scary.
Speaker 26: Scary.
Speaker 34: I have no mechanics and dealerships and people actually who have owned dealerships. It's more trusting your mechanic and having there are dealerships and people I know that have had BMW's alleys and Volvos, et cetera, all the Jaguarars. And I've had to welcome back and back to the dealership because the dealership didn't work right. Actually, someone in our office right now, and don't be in, Brodie.
Speaker 3: I also I missed that. No, that's the end of that one. And don't be that that was it? Well, don't be.
Speaker 2: That, don't be that was she trying to say that that they always end up back at the dealership because everyone else is a shoddy job.
Speaker 6: No, she's saying that dealerships also make mistakes. Look, I've had I told you the problems I have with Dodge for this podcast many times.
Speaker 2: I gotta say it was nice though, that in the middle of the afternoon they sent me an email with a video attachment of my car up on the lift and the guy, the service guy, was going to each tire.
Speaker 3: He was underneath my car and he was sucker one, sucker two, sucker three. No, he was.
Speaker 2: It was showing me the PSI and how everything was great and everything looks good.
Speaker 3: He showed me that, he showed me my breaks. He did a video for me. He did a video. So you know, these are the extra touches. These are the extra perks, the extra things you get it. I'll have you know that a Dodge.
Speaker 6: They give me the peanut butter crackers with the cheese and peanut butter are the orange ones, so you can suck it.
Speaker 3: That's when it goes.
Speaker 10: I also used to actually work at Starbucks complete feat of topic, by the way, and I actually worked very close at the Starbucks you used to work out.
Speaker 3: I was actually a store manager as.
Speaker 10: Well, and that bougie part of Washington Mahassit area. And yeah, there's a ship ton of rich people up there. You need a lot of famous people pretty often. But people are definitely privileged. And you can tell from the moment they pull up to the parking lot where they're Bougie ass cars.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know exactly the area he's talking about, the Gold Coast of Long Island, the north Shore, the north Shore, the Peninsulas. Is it the Miracle Mile or something, or the shopping mall, the shopping strip, the Miracle Mount. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 6: That's the Billy Joe Lone. You're going to cruise Amercle Mile, all right?
Speaker 34: Next time Bertie and Scary, but Bertie in a different way. I'm gonna have to agree with Bougie Scary on this one. The bottle of water, you're being a little petty.
Speaker 8: It's just assumed, even like I'm sure Scary does this all the time. One person buys one round, that's a bar. Next time another one person buys the next round.
Speaker 34: But that's everybody's drinking.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 34: Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 8: It's Renee from Leicester.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Renee. And yes, that is what everybody drinks. That's what you do. You go, you go round for it.
Speaker 6: But I didn't get a bottle of water from him when we ended up where we were going, I had to buy myself a bottle of water. He didn't. I'll get you a bottle this time. That was the night we went to Mama's two Pizza. Oh my god, it's so friggin good.
Speaker 12: I've done to use a public restroom Reggie here.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Gave head to the doorman, give head to the cashier, gave head to the waiter, gave hit the waitress. Awkward, it was a woman.
Speaker 8: Gave head to butler, gave head to just a.
Speaker 12: Rando sitting in there. I didn't have to go or use it any of the times, but just to hang out in there.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 3: That's there, all right, we look, that's Reggie's humor, folks.
Speaker 6: All I had to do was pretend I was buying in the INFOA.
Speaker 3: Gave to this one, gave head to that one. I didn't even have to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 35: It Brody, you told the story you already about Yeah storage, you're scary.
Speaker 7: Did you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Did I tell you the.
Speaker 35: Story about my mother?
Speaker 14: He didn't know.
Speaker 35: You should have asked him, did I tell you about the storage unit?
Speaker 21: He should have said yes, he should have said something, told.
Speaker 3: All the storage previously. It's all right again, but you've done.
Speaker 21: This before too, You've retold stories. You gotta.
Speaker 7: I love you guys. Keep track, though, keep track.
Speaker 3: We'll keep track.
Speaker 13: I do.
Speaker 6: I usually cross it off on my notes, but I missed it and I don't pay attention.
Speaker 3: So what the hell do I know? Oh?
Speaker 16: Quick one.
Speaker 35: I'm not a fan of the iHeart update. I agree with Scary.
Speaker 7: You should do it for.
Speaker 35: The security reasons. You should always have the latest, but I don't like the new feature.
Speaker 6: Sorry, okay, not a department.
Speaker 3: It's your opinion. Then you're entitled to. We just provide content for the app. Yes we do, and yep, we're here to support it in any way we can. Mm hmm.
Speaker 31: Brody and scary Trevor from Kansas, Hey, scary Trump.
Speaker 36: You gotta be fucking kidding me with the patched tire thing. My dad's been a mechanic for thirty years. Patching attire is totally safe. Quit being a bougie bastard. It's still scary and brody though, all right?
Speaker 3: Oh how bad am I? He gave you top billing after he ripped you.
Speaker 2: Yeahan Trevor backhanded you in the face.
Speaker 31: What's what is Trevor from kandas so I listened a little bit farther, Scary. I've had a lot of tire warranties. Never once have they ever replaced the tire because of a nail.
Speaker 16: He just fix it.
Speaker 31: You might want to look at your warranty a little bit better and make sure you're not getting fucked.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not.
Speaker 31: I'm a goode.
Speaker 7: Guys Scary and.
Speaker 2: The way all I gotta do is tell my guy, I, uh, there's nailing it.
Speaker 3: I want to change They change it. But then again it's a run flat continue.
Speaker 6: If he's gonna Scary and Brody, then Trevor from Kansas is now Kansas is Trevor.
Speaker 3: Oh really, you're putting the state over a top billing over the guy's name. Thank thank you, Kansas is Trevor.
Speaker 33: Reggie here, Brody and Scary give advice.
Speaker 12: So I need some advice other than into a restaurant and going up to tables and just taking a bite of food straight off their plates like.
Speaker 8: That Sinfeld episode.
Speaker 12: How do you get free food at a restaurant podcast.
Speaker 3: Say, have you ever listened to this Brooklyn Boys podcast?
Speaker 6: Also, maybe if you saved your your sexual favorite instead of going to the bathroom, you probably get some free food for the other stuff you do.
Speaker 12: Reggie, here, Brody the tire lady helped you out because no one nails you except for your wife and he every other Thursday, we're using only my hands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have to talk about that.
Speaker 8: Just kidding. Brody would never cheat on his wife.
Speaker 12: And as everybody already knows, I'm making men gay.
Speaker 3: So all right, here's another one from her continues.
Speaker 12: Just veered right off the road when I heard Scary say he gets a brand new tire because it nails in it.
Speaker 16: Here, you shall see.
Speaker 8: What I'm driving on right now.
Speaker 3: Yay, She continues some more.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I think I'm having heart palpitations.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I think you've had you. Sure she's not drunk. She can't be, she's driving.
Speaker 6: No, but I liked I like the way the slices. No, I would never cheat, that's good.
Speaker 8: Gosh.
Speaker 12: I think I'm having hard palpitations about this tire conversation.
Speaker 8: I know nothing about cars, nothing, but I know not to get a new tire. If there's a.
Speaker 2: Nail, I don't think that that is uh out.
Speaker 3: Of the ordinary. I need I need a break. I need a break.
Speaker 21: All right, the Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 6: We will be right back very remember correctly. Then you take your BMW in for service when it ran out, it was running low on gas, and when it got wet in the rain.
Speaker 3: All the above. Yeah, you have package.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have any of the windshield wipe or fluid is is out.
Speaker 3: I gotta take it. I gotta take it in. Oh no, yeah, it smells when I fart in the car. You guys take a look at that place. Did you buy the fart package too? Yes? Of course.
Speaker 6: Always by the way that there was a signful episode with the BMW or they couldn't get the stink out of the car to remember that.
Speaker 3: Yes, my god, so many great episodes there.
Speaker 7: I b boys.
Speaker 11: It's risk Guff from Brooklyn, just responding to this slice time homework about what scam you've done to use the bathroom. I don't know if it's a scam, but basically, okay, so I have ibs. I always got a fucking you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I always gotta go to.
Speaker 11: The bathroom to take an I go into a restaurant, I say, can I have a table for two? Sit down, fuck around on my phone. Then I'll go to the bathroom. Then I'll come back. Then I'll go on my phone, pretend like I'm so, I will come out of the bathroom and I'll pretend like I'm on my phone, like hey, where are you? I don't see you, and then I walk out of the restaurant. I've done that so many times. It's always worked. But you just have to have like you can't be in a rush. You have to have a little bit of time to kill because I got like I always sit at the table, pretend like I'm waiting for someone, and then I'm like, hey, where's your bathroom? But anyway, it's always worked, so I love that.
Speaker 7: But it's worked for me.
Speaker 11: And by the way, I like funny part is when I would go into a restaurant knowing that I need the bathroom like asap, like borderline, I'm gonna ship and I'm like sitting at the table, I'm taking my coat off and then I'm like, excuse me, where's your bathroom? Knowing that like I am having an.
Speaker 7: Emergency you know.
Speaker 11: But anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing other people's slice time homework answers.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna not only when I use that, I'm gonna I'm gonna mention that on the Big Show. That is brilliant.
Speaker 6: Getting a table She asks for a table for two, when she meant I need a table for a number two.
Speaker 3: All right, do you have irritable bowel syndrome?
Speaker 6: How do you have ten minutes to spare before the bowl gets more irritable and you gotta go?
Speaker 2: She says, you need, well, maybe some prep time? Maybe she she has the leeway, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there was no There was no prep time.
Speaker 6: When I went to I Needy in restaurant, I had no time to sit down and pretend I was ordering.
Speaker 3: I love that so much. Committed RIFK has committed rif Thank you so much for that. That's wonderful. I love that. Brilliant genius.
Speaker 12: Uh scary yes, okay Skyler from New Jersey here, I know that woman's not on the spectrum.
Speaker 8: What yeah, what tell me what you know about autism? Scary?
Speaker 2: Well, my best friend his his daughter's living with autism. I've actually done a lot for Autism Speaks, and uh, I've posted some events for them over the years.
Speaker 11: And you heard, Okay, just kidding, it's rift. Sorry, I don't mean to.
Speaker 3: Was that really pretending that she's Reggie?
Speaker 6: And didn't we have someone pretending to be chat from Omaham?
Speaker 3: Holy shit, I thought it was so.
Speaker 6: Not only are our slices hitting on each other, they're not doing slice impressions.
Speaker 7: Reggie, just kidding, it's rift. Sorry, I don't mean to send five chalkbacks like everyone else. Yes, you did, scary.
Speaker 11: You're so upset over, Brody, like lying to the Indian Place about, you know, needing to use the bathroom. Scary Sometimes when you have an emergency you have to go to the.
Speaker 7: Bathroom, Like what are you supposed to do?
Speaker 31: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: So it's okay, Brody, it's okay.
Speaker 3: What you did.
Speaker 7: I approve, scary, Relax, it's fine. It should happen.
Speaker 3: Yes, it did. Yes, almost almost a moment too soon.
Speaker 7: Brody, when you said you had a slow leak in your front rear tire.
Speaker 11: I mean, come on, we're just talking about farting and pooping and all that bathroom humor.
Speaker 7: You set yourself up for the best joke ever.
Speaker 11: I was dying laughing, and then you didn't even make the joke, so I thought that was funny.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, I said right reartire. I definitely didn't say front rear tire, but I like it you said.
Speaker 37: Episode three twenty one, The Great Dishwasher Debate. You know, folks, however you load your dishwasher, it's the right way, because it's the right way for you you want. I'm up down whatever. Hell, I throw those some bitches in there any which way. They're up down. They're laying on top of each other. Hey, sometimes the spoon will do as it says, it'll spoon each other. Hey, you just throw them back in there and wash them again. I got a fork laying in the back of the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 16: It's in there every time I open it.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 37: It'll come out soon enough. Hey, folks, however you do it, you do you piece and love everybody all right?
Speaker 3: Ted Miowa blind DJ Dan Ted fro Mohowa that's Ted No, yeah teed for Iowa ha ha, who know who knows? It sounded like our friend DJ Dan No. It sounded like, uh he was doing an impression of Chad from Omaha. Interesting.
Speaker 6: So the trucker, Yeah, it must have the same accent a little bit.
Speaker 7: It's rifka. I just want to comment on the water bottles, all right.
Speaker 2: Is it's like her twelfth twelfth you leave my rift alone.
Speaker 3: She sent me a nice video that I love you.
Speaker 2: Rifka, I love you, But you're trying to compete with Jamie from Queen's.
Speaker 3: Here on most talkbacks. Left, that's an episode tribe.
Speaker 11: Let's go Baby Boys, is rifka. I just want to comment on the water bottle situation, Brody. Yeah, I don't think anyone should ever assume that you're paying for them. So even if it was a friend that I was getting a water bottle for, I mean a simple thank you would be nice.
Speaker 7: And so I'm on your side, Brody. I just feel like it's weird that he never mentioned it at all.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 11: So yeah, I don't know, you can't just like be like, hey, can you grab me something and then just expect your friend to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but water is just so Water is just so like use water like toothpaste. It's like it's what does it matter what was in the bottle?
Speaker 3: It I jumped out of the car my jacket of water. Grab water. It's just like it's just kind of like it's free flowing.
Speaker 6: Is I can't get you to take me to a steak dinner. Now you're giving away waters.
Speaker 3: It's not like you bought the guy a fucking rolex. You know it's water. He still wouldn't have said thank you.
Speaker 12: I don't know Reggie here, Oh my gosh. I love that you guys asked us so many questions. Actually everyone is responding with an answer. Why isn't everyone calling in like I understand this? They have like seven billion listeners?
Speaker 8: Why am I on here all the time?
Speaker 3: So anyway, you got to search your own soul for that one. I don't have the answers.
Speaker 12: What excuses have I used to get out of doing something helping my friend clean up at STD's filling my New Year's resolution of pleasuring.
Speaker 8: People with my hand in my mouth? Begie watching Chipmunks.
Speaker 6: Were about to jump Shot Watching Chipmunks is watching Chipmunk's code for having sex. I feel like there's a nuts joke coming up somewhere.
Speaker 16: Hey, scary and brody, brody and scary.
Speaker 38: Yeah, so basically, yeah, scary you should definitely.
Speaker 7: Get it fixed.
Speaker 16: I don't know what your problem is, and you're and you're.
Speaker 38: Not even the mechanics, so basically you're one of those rich boys that wants to get everything done for you by pain. It's better to get it fixed so you don't have to spend your money on that and on a BMW.
Speaker 16: You're crazy, bro Those tires are expensive.
Speaker 2: That's why I have the tire package you continue pays for itself after two tires three times.
Speaker 38: To continue what I was saying, yeah, I definitely like agree with Brody. Thank you fixing a nail basically, like basically, yeah, He's definitely right.
Speaker 16: It depends if the nail is larger, like extremely large, then yes you should replace a tire, But if it's like a small puncture, you shouldn't like replace a tire just like that, just let them patch it up. You're acting like the world is going to come to an end for you. Bid.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Jetski Brian hides joints where my dog previously paid.
Speaker 8: Seriously, you're how clean a random hiding spot is. I'm gonna trust Brody's pocket.
Speaker 3: Over that anything, thank you. He likes to take chances though.
Speaker 39: Brody what the fuck. Why do you keep hanging out with this pain in the ass Jeff.
Speaker 40: Isn't this the same guy that wouldn't send his food back when they fucked up his order? And now this guy is not even saying thank you for the water. And I know it's just like a bottle of water, but it's the point, like just fucking say thank you.
Speaker 39: I would have been like, oh, hey, yeah, Jeff, don't worry about the water. I got it, like seriously, and no, you're not being patty, But it's like, why do you Yeah, I know it's just a bottle of water, but like, just had some manners and some common courtesy in ji thank you, like by you said thank you for driving to the train station and stuff, and scary, that's why you get scammed so much, because you just let that shit go. And maybe in like bubble fuck Ohio whatever, that's okay, but where we live, no, your ass is gonna get scammed over and over again. And it's those people like Jeff that are always fucking unprepared that you've got to stop for water or stop for this, or stop for that. And then to add insult to injury, he doesn't even fucking.
Speaker 3: Say thank you.
Speaker 39: I cannot stand that I would just stop fucking hanging out with him because this.
Speaker 41: Is not making me angry.
Speaker 39: You just shouldn't even hang out with him anymore, Jeff, if you're listening, you should just stop hanging out with Brody.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm getting to agree with Victoria.
Speaker 3: Don't hang out with that motherfucker. Why would you hang out with him?
Speaker 6: First of all, Victoria, I hear accents the best. It's so home for me and scary. Second of all, you have a valid point.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 6: Ye has a lot of wonderful, redeeming qualities, but remembering you say thank you sometimes not one of them, but otherwise.
Speaker 42: You saidy Bee boys.
Speaker 33: Christy from Saddlebrook Slice for a Life lots to talk about this episode. My iPhone did an automatic upgrade on the iHeart app. When I opened it up, I was like, what the heck? But I totally agree with MJ from NJ. I feel her frustration, I feel her pain. I could not find the microphone. It took me the longest time, but if you click on episodes, it's.
Speaker 42: Right up there in the right hand corner.
Speaker 33: And Brody, you're right if it ain't broke don't fix it, hate the upgrade. Christy again, Just want to let you know you guys are number one on my presets, sold by one hundred, followed.
Speaker 7: By Sauce on the side.
Speaker 42: But if Walkers and Talkers were still around, which Brody, I so wish it was. I would love to know your opinion on the spin offs.
Speaker 7: I miss it so much.
Speaker 42: It would be a toss up between Walkers and Talkers and Brooklyn Boys as to who would be number one.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Sorry, Scary, I love you. It's okay.
Speaker 6: I don't like Dead City very much. I think the Daryl show was very good. The Rick show was very good, but the Darrel Show bored me after a while. But I love Daryl so much I put up with it. And if you never watched The Walking Dead, you don't know what the fuck was this. That's why I kept it said. Walking Dead was a pop culture phenomenal.
Speaker 3: I know, I know for a lot and a lot of peopletill go back and listen to Walkers and Talkers.
Speaker 6: We did a nice, fun podcast.
Speaker 33: Yes, still up there, Christy again regarding SNL how to Get My two cents in nineteen seventy five to nineteen seventy nine best seasons ever.
Speaker 8: Come on, scary.
Speaker 42: The characters that.
Speaker 33: Came out of those seasons Roseanne, Rosanna, Dana, Emily Lttela, the Coneheads, Land Shark, the Bees, the Bees, Samara.
Speaker 7: Watch Crazy, Guys.
Speaker 33: I'll even give you nineteen eighty with Eddie Murphy, buck Wet and Dumby Brodie. What you're right about Weekend Update is the best thing about us and now these day.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm a man of the people but also a man of comedy.
Speaker 7: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City.
Speaker 25: I'm listening to the show right now, and I have to say I'm with Brody. I am not getting a new tire. That's why they have the ability to patch up the tires. It's safe and the tires don't blow up like you.
Speaker 16: Think they do. All right, love y'all?
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, scary.
Speaker 35: And then you hit Sikah hearing about this, But I got to bring up the fourteen dollars one more time because no one mentioned this. This reminded me of the South Park episode when the locknets months.
Speaker 3: Needed about tree Fitty.
Speaker 21: The chef was yelling, you gave that locknest.
Speaker 14: My son on the tree fitty, How could you fall open that?
Speaker 3: Again, I didn't know existed, all right, somebody from somewhere.
Speaker 35: Oh yeah, for Brody, yep, you're surprised that Scary could get wrapping paper delivered. Don't you watch the Super Bowl? Uber Eats They deliver all different things. They had the commercial Uber Eats delivers anything, so thinking you should have saw that commercial. Surprised you, Uh, were surprised that he could get wrapping paper delivered.
Speaker 3: Surprise.
Speaker 2: Oh oh he's got more to say, yeah.
Speaker 35: Quick one for Scary. You were saying how the hawk to a girl should capitalize on her fame, that she wasn't doing enough, and so she made the hawk to a coin and she's getting sued for it now, yeah, that crypto coin.
Speaker 3: So I guess she she did.
Speaker 21: Suber eats, shouldn't.
Speaker 3: People were spitting mad that they lost money to her. Yep.
Speaker 35: Another So you were talking about the McFeeley and the weird memes and kids shows that used to be. So there's a current show. There's Daniel Tiger and I think the mailman his name is mcpheely. So that's a current one. So that stuff hasn't gone away.
Speaker 3: It's got more, more to say, more to say. He's busy.
Speaker 35: I know I left too many of these.
Speaker 16: I could do more. I'm not going to.
Speaker 35: I want to say that maybe if there are too many, that you shouldn't give homework. Just an idea, like when you give homework, then you get so many people given so many opinions about so many things. If there are too many because you know, you had to split up into two episodes the one time, and I already have so many here and I'm not even doing the homework here, so.
Speaker 3: Just he's just free flowing.
Speaker 6: The last four minutes he left a talkback about how many talkbacks he left, and then said it's probably because of the homework, but he didn't do the homework. He just left to talk back about how many talkbacks there are.
Speaker 25: Yeah, love it, hey, Briton Union City again.
Speaker 14: Still listen to.
Speaker 25: The episode and you guys are talking about what line do you used to get out of things?
Speaker 7: I always use my kids.
Speaker 25: My kids are still young enough where I have to take them to activities or pick them up, or you know, a friend is over and someone has to be home, so I just say, oh, you know, I got to check.
Speaker 7: The kids' schedules. I know the kid's schedules.
Speaker 16: I don't need to check it, all right.
Speaker 4: See, hey, guys, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Is the little cow boy trucker here one more time?
Speaker 43: You know?
Speaker 3: Twenty six dollars for a flint pirepair.
Speaker 21: No, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 44: That's like paying three dollars for cheese on a burger, or paying four hundred and fifty dollars for some uncomfortable god damn sneakers.
Speaker 45: But anyway, you know what you need to do is go out when you have the damn and look around for mom and pop neighborhood tire shop that'll fix your tire for under fifteen bucks.
Speaker 16: Maybe I don't know what it's up.
Speaker 3: The prices are up there where you're at.
Speaker 44: But dover here I can find a tire shop that'll fix it for five or seven dollars.
Speaker 3: But anyway, you know.
Speaker 46: You gotta have a good doctor, a lawyer, and a tire man. That way, when the need comes, you know rat where to go. You're not getting screwed, all right, all right, guys, take it to the audios.
Speaker 21: Hey, god, me one more around and come back on here and clear something up.
Speaker 44: You know, if you got a car like somebody on one of those boogie cars like somebody I know, or you know, you got a car with those bigger diameter wheels, or you got a big old truck with the monster tires on there. Don't expect to be getting a flat repair for no fire or ten bucks.
Speaker 21: But anyway, you know, twenty six bucks, that's way goddamn too much. All right, guys, take it to the audio, so bye bye, thank you.
Speaker 3: Way. That whole tire size thing is a scam.
Speaker 6: If you have a nail in your tire and they don't take it off the rim, they just take it off the car, or they raise the car up and put a hole, you know, a patch in the hole. How big the diameter is is irrelevant. That is a scam, bony, So how big is you tire? Oh, we're gonna charge you more, same sized nail, brother, same size hole in the tire.
Speaker 3: Scammers.
Speaker 47: Buttery from WV don't remember what episode it was where you guys talked about the C word.
Speaker 7: Don't tweet me.
Speaker 47: I'm just gonna say it. Count not a sponsor, but if they want, all of a sudden, I'm sure Scary would be comfortable with the word.
Speaker 21: If the count com would reach out to him.
Speaker 47: I want to sponsor, y'all. He'll plug anything, even a cunt.
Speaker 3: Not a sponsor, but.
Speaker 21: You know what, he'll plug anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe they could be a Tampax commercial. Let me know you guys, remember he once did a commercial for Pampers. He doesn't have any kids.
Speaker 21: Kids.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, it's me again.
Speaker 44: You know Brody, I got none listening to your ridiculous tire story. There, you know what, I used to love the tire business. I spent over twenty years working in the tire industry, most of it over at twelve Blue Tires in service of the Rio Grand Valley of Texas with multiple locations to serve you with all your tire and automotive needs anything you need. You know what, when you bought your tires over at twelve Bluttle Tires and Service along with your tire purchase, you would get free tire rotations, rebalancing, and free flat repairs for the life of your tires. But let me tell you over there where you went, you know, and they did the repair on your tire with two holes within the same area of the tire. That is a big no no in the tire industry.
Speaker 21: That is unsafe.
Speaker 44: If you ask me, she did you a great disservice by repairing your tire and letting you know that it was.
Speaker 3: Uh he's back again, and.
Speaker 44: Not letting you know that it was unsafe. And you can have an accident do it to a tire failure.
Speaker 3: Uh you know.
Speaker 44: But she kind of shot herself in the foot because she sold you the warranty. So now all you gotta do is find some way to damage that tire beyond repair. Go back over there and get yourself a warranty and get yourself a new tyre, and then you'll be nice and safe. But you know, yeah, that girl did you a great disservice. That's not done in the tire industry. Okay, adios, guys, you.
Speaker 3: Heard the man.
Speaker 6: They were far enough apart that the patches didn't overlap. I checked that, because that's the patches overlapped and you.
Speaker 3: Have a problem. That's dicey in my book. But there was. They just had to plug them. It's fine.
Speaker 6: I checked, I checked it. I did my research.
Speaker 3: Speaking of plug them, m these people are about to plug themselves with and brody, Oh that was a little pun before the break. It was it was some people got it, others didn't.
Speaker 48: From lawyer, you know, bro, I don't think that's what you did to that end, and restaurant is right.
Speaker 21: That was a real prick move.
Speaker 48: And then on top of it, you take the menu into the restaurant into the restroom. Why would the guy even let you do that?
Speaker 3: Uh? Boy?
Speaker 48: Then George Costanzia do something and then he hit something like that in the bookstore and then he had to buy the book. In my opinion, the rough thing that you should have knowne you should have told the guy, you know, on Farry. My wife never answered me, but you know, and I gotta get going, and uh you should have told him, you know, like maybe giving him a tip, you know, put it in the tip yard there and tell me, you know, here's a little something for your trouble.
Speaker 3: And uh, I'll be back whenever I have a.
Speaker 48: Little a little time, because I really want to travel a lotipop things.
Speaker 21: Okay, that's what you should have done.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: What I should have done was handing them back to the menu and say I can't eat in any place that would allow me to take the menu in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: That would have worked and then walked out, stormed out.
Speaker 2: I still like getting a table for two and then pretending to be on your phone and your person didn't show up, and then you just storm out of the restaurant.
Speaker 3: I have to use the bathroom. I love that. That wins. Hey doctor, I'm here. Yeah, sorry, scary.
Speaker 5: I also have a BMW and I hate taking to mechanic. But if you're going to take it somewhere, do not take it to the dealer. You're not going to pay more anywhere else for his low quality. If you're going to take it to mechanic, take it to independent German mechanic. And for tires you can take it to discount or whatever. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, all right, Brody.
Speaker 41: About ten years ago, I had the top of the line Maxima.
Speaker 7: At the time and have low profile tires.
Speaker 8: I was frigging getting a fly every other week.
Speaker 3: Thank you, understand my paper.
Speaker 8: I go to the dealership, they give me this tire package.
Speaker 41: It was not a lot of money, maybe one hundred and fifty bucks, and I got unlimited tire replacement. So every time I got a flat, I would just go to the tire place. Canna again with the Maxima, so every time I would go to the car repair place, they would give me a brand new tire every time. I swear I was in there three times a month. The old guy was like my best friend and would make fun of me every time because he knew I would take herbs and puddles, but no charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't. You can't drive like that with low profile tires. You know.
Speaker 6: We had a guy who used we used to work with at the radio station and he had a low profile car and he was from Brooklyn.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 6: He also did the voices of the voiceover for our morning show at some point. You know what I'm talking about, Yes, okay, So he had a really nice it was it was a souped up like small car.
Speaker 3: You know, people take like.
Speaker 6: Toyota's little uh Hondas and they just spoiler them up. He had a nice car he had like he hit low profile tires on him And I would say to him, like, oh, when do you go to Brooklyn? He go, I can't go to Brooklyn's too many potholes. Yeah, So I'm like, what do you mean He goes, I have low profile tires. Well, then don't buy a cold low profile tires if you can't go home for the best pizza in the area.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, you should go get pizza. He's like, I can't. I got to ruined my tires.
Speaker 2: The first pan that the first I had had low profile tires on it, and.
Speaker 3: So I was, you know, getting it.
Speaker 6: That's the only thing you've ever had in your life that we wanted low profile. Everything else is high profile, baby, high profile.
Speaker 2: No, but like, no, what she said is earlier that that is sums up my experience.
Speaker 6: So you don't have low profile. You're not deliberately hitting potholes and curbs like she is. But I got menace, but I got runned flat center.
Speaker 49: Hey, Brodian's scary. Scary Brodie is William from Atlanta. Uh, you got to point out scary on vacation getting pissed off both people in the pool playing. He keeps saying, I paid good money to go to this resort. Do you think they got in for fucking free? Is it like a welfare recipient came in and they're playing ball next year and you just don't want them there because they're poor. I mean, what the fuck, dude, they paid money to the hypocrisy?
Speaker 44: Geez.
Speaker 2: No, But I think if we all paid money, then let's all have some decorum and and act act like adults.
Speaker 6: You should have started playing Marco polo and then splashed.
Speaker 3: Right at them. I mean that the Brooklyn in me wanted to do it. You should should.
Speaker 2: Reggie Reggie's back, accepted the football and then throwing it go keeping.
Speaker 12: And throwing okay to the callers talking about should they listen to the off air show? In my opinion and my opinion only, no, oh, because it's nothing like The Brooklyn Boys. These are two completely different shows. Yes, they're on the same channel. The Brooklyn Boys is not like a revamped off air show. It is Greg t talking about what he would like to do on a podcast on every single episode and none.
Speaker 32: Of it ever happens.
Speaker 12: That's literally like the episodes were his planning session of what he could do but was never done exactly, while Paul Brink Ronnie plays random music in the background that doesn't apply to what's going on.
Speaker 8: That part was hilarious, trust me.
Speaker 2: The rest No, I always said that, Riff, I always said, why are we so I have met Reggie? Between the two of them, the two are the ours and each one leaving.
Speaker 3: Them each you wish you were between the two of them.
Speaker 2: Each one of them leaving twenty five talkbacks this episode. I get them confused and I'm sorry, No really, Reggie, you know, in all and all, honestly, that is exactly why that show came to an end, because I would tell Tea every single day, stop doing a planning session and just have a podcast of empty promises.
Speaker 3: In fact, bof Ronnie Wed played on his computer, he played.
Speaker 2: On his keyboard, empty promises, empty promises, because that's all T would do. It would just he would just think out loud and blurt it out onto a podcast, and nothing would.
Speaker 3: Ever get done. It was.
Speaker 2: It was very high stress, high anxiety time of my.
Speaker 3: Career those years.
Speaker 2: Every day with those two in that fucking room doing that podcast, and we used to do it every day, and I was fit to be tied. I was literally angry and I want every day I left there wanting to quit. I never did, though, I mean until it finally just fizzled out.
Speaker 3: But all Greg behind the podcast, the one Greg T drove me up a wall.
Speaker 43: Oh, Harry and Brodie does John Michael Michael John from Elmhurst.
Speaker 3: Queens every wee.
Speaker 16: I just had some roast pork lo maine.
Speaker 24: After hearing you say you know so many times on the podcast, I just had to try it myself.
Speaker 16: Found a place in the island.
Speaker 7: I had it.
Speaker 16: Everybody love it.
Speaker 50: Any other recommendations you got, because I love Chinese food too.
Speaker 6: Okay, here's what I would say, Stop going to Chinese restaurants that don't have roast pork lomaine.
Speaker 3: That's like a staple.
Speaker 6: Yeah, every Chinese restaurant you've ever been to has roast pork lomane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much, the ones the ones that I hey, yeah, that's me again, you know me, and that I spent so much time working in the automotive industry before I decided to drive a truck.
Speaker 44: Once you guys get going and talking about gasoline, tires and combustion.
Speaker 21: That stuff like that, you know, you're getting me going. Oh yeah, you know, I had come back on here and reiterate on the whole flat tire thing.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't scoot it.
Speaker 21: You need not be so boogy.
Speaker 44: It's perfectly fine to repair a tire and continue to use it if it's repaired properly. Of course, they got to do a good inspection on the tire before they repair it.
Speaker 21: You'll still make it the brunch on time.
Speaker 44: And you'll get your eggs benedicting your melon slice and all that. Don't need to wear, you know, Orcanization has come a long way ever since they started doing it. Plus the tire industry wouldn't allow it to be done if it so. Rest easy, and don't be treating your tires like they were your old torn up underwear. They're perfectly good. After repairing once or twice, maybe even three times, it's okay, you know.
Speaker 21: As for that whole.
Speaker 44: Tire package steal that you get suckered into every time you go and buy a car, that is the biggest scambony.
Speaker 21: Don't you know that they're after your money.
Speaker 44: You pay more interest on the car loan because it makes the price of the vehicle they get even if you'll make a claim or two and they, you know, they get a new tire or you get something free here and there.
Speaker 21: The house never loses. You should know this.
Speaker 44: But it's the same as gambling in Vegas. The house never loses. Cabby them tour.
Speaker 21: Let the buyer beware.
Speaker 44: Don't let them sucker you into those packages.
Speaker 21: It's only to get more of your money. All right, guys, Well take it easy and have a great week. That's all I'm gonna do this week.
Speaker 2: I hope appreciate you always.
Speaker 3: Trucker, that's hilarious.
Speaker 16: Open boys, what's going on?
Speaker 24: This is Fern down in Atlanta, just responding to the most recent episode regarding the fried chicken and rain. I don't know if this was brought up here on the Big Show or the other day. Was raining in the middle of the night and I woke up and actually started laughing as I was waking up because I thought, oh man, that rain sounds like fried chicken. And keep it up, boys, appreciate what you appreciate you Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 7: What's up.
Speaker 24: It's Fern again with down in Atlanta. Just listening to Brody's dumping Dash. I'm in outside sales here and you tend to have to find the nicer places to go in the restroom.
Speaker 7: Out and about down in the South.
Speaker 24: Can't ever go wrong with a good Chick fil a very nice clean bathroom.
Speaker 7: So I feel your Brody.
Speaker 3: When you gotta go, you gotta go. Thank you exactly appreciate your feedback.
Speaker 51: Hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Katie from Cleveland. About the patch tire incident. So my tire got a flat last fall. The person who roadside assistants just filled it with that phone or whatever. But I do have to keep putting air in it, and when it gets cold, it's like every other every couple of days or every other day, I have to put air in it. So I'm kind of like Brodie. I just want to keep using it because the tread on the tire is still good, but it does get annoying when it's cold outside of and it constantly put air.
Speaker 3: Consider that.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, I have a great idea. Sani from CT or whatever your name is, You know how you were like, hey, you guys, you should do an interview. No screw it, Sani from CT, NJ from MJ or MJ puturing everybody's names. Oh my god, all of us we should start our own podcast together and all we talk about is how much we love Brody and Scary.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take that. We'll be humble about it.
Speaker 43: Too, Scary and Brody, Brody and Scary Scody Dani from CT. Can I just say that Caitlin Mark and Luke from Bayshore are the definition of a wholesome American family. If Slice Time had an award show at the end of the year, then the bay Short family would definitely win the award for best Family on the BBP.
Speaker 16: Shoulders back and can you to smash it.
Speaker 3: All right? That's very nice of you? Always cordial?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 19: Or can I sofalo j you here talking about the nail and the tires for Rody, I am Rody. You and I are so alike when it comes to these kind of things. No, you did right, man, I'm telling you, Like my wife, she always trust me with these kind of situations because of how good I am in these and deciding whether it's not it's worth it definitely worth spending the extra what thirty twenty twenty dollars or whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for that.
Speaker 19: Definitely Also whether she put the nails in I mean, they have security footage in there. You could always ask to see because you know they have it for their own security, and you can just be like I remember you can see like I don't remember seeing one nail in there. There weren't two nails last time I checked, So I would just so I don't know if they would do that to you, especially these big places. But Park sofo ju you are again one more time, Brody scary? What reason? Plugging tires is fine as long as in a location that can be plugged. I have plugged so many times for me, my family. It's so easy to do. It takes me maybe, you know, three four minutes, and I'm round one right now and it's probably been like twenty thousand miles and it's totally fine. So plug your tires is fine.
Speaker 7: Don't waste your money.
Speaker 3: All this is a moot point because of my run flags. But okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 18: Hey, Brody is scary. Joe from California. I was just listening to today's Alvis Durant's Best of show on MLK Day and they had MJ and MJ. They're talking about her accident and she's going on and on, and then they went to the correspondent at home, Dave Brody, talking about Nate's Pubes and he got into an accident. He got side swipe. I thought that was funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love playing those best stuff clips. That was yesterday.
Speaker 6: I remember that on the big we're talking about Nate's pubes. When did I do that?
Speaker 3: You were in the garage, Oh, when I was in the.
Speaker 18: We're talking about the update for iHeart the app, and I don't like it. The buttons are all different and they make the play buttons small and in the bottom, and then they got this big ass transcript button that nobody's gonna transcript eat along with the show and it's not the timing is not there anyway, So I don't like it.
Speaker 6: Okay again, and I've said this before updates, fuck shut up, not this one that I haven't seen any problems with it because.
Speaker 3: I don't use it.
Speaker 6: Uh for whatever whatever the transcript thing is, I haven't used that, but most apps on my phone.
Speaker 3: I told you I read the reviews first.
Speaker 6: Of the of the update to see if I should update because they thank you on the update.
Speaker 12: Hey, y'all, this is cute from all over the map.
Speaker 7: I do have a question. I've been listening to you guys in the.
Speaker 10: Big show and now he has been following you for years.
Speaker 20: Years years.
Speaker 12: Anyways, the question that I'm a that I want to ask is Greg t is he really an ask?
Speaker 8: Does he really like that?
Speaker 46: Like it?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 8: Does he really want to have sex with a prostitute?
Speaker 10: And is he really that means his wife?
Speaker 19: Is that?
Speaker 30: No?
Speaker 3: And no, I mean to his wife.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: You know, the thing about greg T is he loves he loves the shock value of things.
Speaker 3: He says. He likes to hear things coming out of his mouth. He doesn't mean everything.
Speaker 2: He says is he's a car He's a caricature of himself in that.
Speaker 3: In that ahead, here's what I say about Greg T.
Speaker 6: I think when he says he wants to have sex with a prostitute, I think that's his like mental checklist, thinking it would be interesting.
Speaker 3: But I don't think like.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's saying it to like shock people like he doesn't mean it. I think in the moment, he's thinking it's an idea that's possible.
Speaker 3: He really wants to do it. He won't she done his wife, He would never go he would never go through with it, right.
Speaker 6: And the fact that he yells at Trisha, like on the radio and bits we play where he's yelling at her.
Speaker 3: About a suit or whatever. He's high stress and he's he's high tension.
Speaker 6: But I I know few relationships as good as theirs, Like he he adores her as well he should because the woman is a sick Listen.
Speaker 2: I lived with for four years he was my roommate and so I got to know him very well. He and and to be quite honest, he he is. He's a real one. But he's definitely he knows how to entertain and go for the joke.
Speaker 3: Because he does.
Speaker 6: But also I think he I think some of the things he says in the moment he thinks they're a good idea and then he calls it like then he drops it like a week later when he realizes it's not. But I think, you know, some people go, well, I mean, I shouldn't know. It's probably stupid. It takes him a lot longer tog to that point.
Speaker 19: Sorry, or I know that's some talkbacks, But he said, scary said, I'm talking to the BMW people.
Speaker 7: I have four BMW's.
Speaker 19: I have never bought a tire package, all right, I never pay fan tiebacks.
Speaker 50: I plug my tires if I.
Speaker 2: Get a flat.
Speaker 3: Because you live in so flaw and so I don't know.
Speaker 43: What he's talking about.
Speaker 19: Sorry, leave me out of it.
Speaker 3: You don't leave where you don't live where I live. You don't know the roads. I'm sorry. You people cannot come bring your fucking for BMW's up here. You see how long they last without getting get flat, getting cracked, or some bullshit people lopping off your uh side view mirror. The roads here aren't the best, and neither of the people and the cars and the parallel parkers. You're gonna get a lot of love, love taps love.
Speaker 6: You are just a lawn away from yelling and people to get off your lawn.
Speaker 19: Dah my god, one listening that he wants to tear their hair out with scary.
Speaker 7: You don't need to.
Speaker 16: You're part of the fucking dealership.
Speaker 3: All right, you're out done, goodnight, next jew Here, Nope, you're you're done for tonight. No, no, no, well he's done, he's done for tonight. He's got an interesting point there, play that next one.
Speaker 52: Okay, so jew Here, Yeah, broody, sorry with so many talkbacks, but I totally get you with the bottle of water in the same way you want the acknowledgements.
Speaker 19: In law had a baby, and we've had two babies since they've had only one, and we've always bought them. They've they've never bought his dinners, never bought us anything for it. And we cooked them dinner and everything and give and all that, and then and then and then she texts my wife, Hey, can you go pick me up some tampons or whatever at the store and or pats And my wife's like sure, So she goes to public, she picks it up, and she drops it, and she goes to see her and drops.
Speaker 16: It off, and she doesn't have what you offer to pay for them? You know, what's your husband?
Speaker 53: And I'm just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 19: Like at least offer, like I'll say yes, but I'm not like I want to get paid. So then I made a boo boo where I actually venmo requested my brother, my sister in law's husband for the money. And I know it's petty, but for me, it was out of principle, like, hey, fucking acknowledge that we paid for your fucking path.
Speaker 16: Yes, so that like you know.
Speaker 19: You've never offered you ship for us, And oh my, I got so pissed. And then my wife got said to me, it was the whole thing, but she knew why I was pissed and she totally understood it.
Speaker 41: I'm with you, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like he's the one that with PMS flowed.
Speaker 3: Oh heavy flowed you. I just won the podcast The Southern Flow, a Southern flowed, jew Hey, so flow.
Speaker 2: We love you, I really do, and I I agree with you on that one because pads.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's expensive.
Speaker 2: But you can differentiate with that between that and a bottle of water.
Speaker 54: The bottle of water is petty. The bottle of water is it's water. There's water everywhere. How do you run out of tampons? That comes every month? You should know what's coming. I don't know, but the acknowledgement is what he was looking for. Of course, I'm not blaming him, and I agree with him on that.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 6: What did you put in the Venmo note? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 8: Laura from Connecticut just wanted to say hi to you guys.
Speaker 55: I got the updated version of the new app and you are in slot one. Wanted to let you know that I wasn't able to leave talkbacks for a little while because my mic button was missing, so I didn't get to give talkbacks on my.
Speaker 8: Thoughts about some of the episodes.
Speaker 55: Just got it back now with this episode, But my other episodes, it would not show a.
Speaker 3: Brady scar Oh is it that person left us? See that? You know what that was?
Speaker 6: That was big brother shutting her up for bad mouth on the app.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll never know.
Speaker 50: Brody is Scary Scary Brody, It's Richmond Reggie. I'm not surprised that Scary doesn't believe in patching his tire. He probably would get a whole new car just because light came on. Also, need a spruce upday, need some spruce on the loose. That's my man from Scary the Day.
Speaker 2: I saw him the other day and it reminded me. I I feel like that we should have him back on the podcast.
Speaker 3: I think I'll touch face with them.
Speaker 7: Hey, what's the boys?
Speaker 28: Oh so tried?
Speaker 7: Still alive?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 15: So anyway, going back to the last slice time you, you guys were talking about social media d ms that you can get on Instagram by other slices. I just want to let you know that I've when I had my social media accounts, I always will always DM you on your Instagram. With accounts, I usually would send you news that's related to Brooklyn.
Speaker 48: And if you remember, I.
Speaker 15: DM you guys when the pharaohs owned the dome when you passed away.
Speaker 16: I do remember that DM that news.
Speaker 15: Also DM drew when one of the partner of man owning partners at LMB Spamoni Pardons passed away as well, and the last one before I completely turn up all my social media accounts, I sent you a DM regarding.
Speaker 3: Joseph regarding Josephine from Lennie's.
Speaker 7: That she flows down. So that was like the news I sent you guys.
Speaker 44: So yeah, that was me.
Speaker 15: But now I don't have any social media accounts anymore.
Speaker 16: I turned them all.
Speaker 15: Because it's by two times comsuming.
Speaker 7: All I do now is just make YouTube content and just try to get views on YouTube count creating that.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much. Well, you know, good luck.
Speaker 2: Without social media, I would already have the shakes. Yeah, it took just you talking about it made me a little crazy. But uh, you know, listen, we're two different people. I cannot live without social media, that's true.
Speaker 15: Yes, what about the one hundred foid cheese steak. Yeah, I will probably just try just to experience it. I like do like Fagua, and I do like Trustles, but I would like to enjoy it not by myself though, because like for one hundred foi dollars, I would need somebody to join me and experience with me. So what do you say, Maddie, from Brooklyn and Bronx and yeah, by no means I'm I'm not rich or anything like that, you know, like crazy rich agents. I'm a crazy broke Asian.
Speaker 3: That was slick of him, nice, very smooth dude. People are pretty.
Speaker 7: Brody, skeary, scary brody at Alex from Philly.
Speaker 17: This is a comment on the tire situation or nothing to my uncle had a girl. I just hold life, double patch my tires and I've.
Speaker 16: Driven on them forever.
Speaker 17: For Scary to be so worried about a patch tire but sitting here signing with his old will drive. He's only going to replace one tire and then talk about safety is ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Brody is right, all right.
Speaker 3: Last one, Brody. We made it to the end of this pile. Woo Hey, guys.
Speaker 53: So I wanted to know if y'all ever heard about Thuman's hot Dogs, you know, Thumman's. I was on my way to the home depot the other day to you know, do some home depoting and heard a commercial about Thumman's hot dogs and how good they are yep, And I was gonna go get some Thummim's hot dogs. But then on the way there, I passed a smash burger and I was like, man, I could do some smash burger. Anyways, I should really get to the home depot.
Speaker 3: Now did he do that on purpose?
Speaker 2: Because you do know a full disclosure, I'm the spokesperson for Thuman's hot Dogs. So how did he know that or did he just kind of fall into that trap or I mean, but the truth of the matter is they've got amazing hot dogs.
Speaker 3: They really do.
Speaker 6: And Brodie, Brodie, I've had, I've I've had many times. In fact, we went to the Jets game and they had a truck there. We enjoyed the official hot dog of MetLife. So anyway, they are Yeah, all right, Wow, that was a lot.
Speaker 3: That was a lot. Listen, thank you, thank you. We really do appreciate all your feedback. I mean, after all, I mean, you make the show. I mean this is yours. And thank you for all of the people doing impressions of other slices. That was terrific. It confused, scary, couldn't tell them apart. Yeah right, they really they got me on that, and Kansas is Trevor appreciate it. All right, We'll see you a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a couple of days for the next episode of the book, The Boys.
Speaker 3: Reactions.
Speaker 21: This podcast all depends on you, Baby, decide to tap for free daser